时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Homeland… | 《国土安全》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | We will strike the heaviest blow at the crusaders | 我们将会给占领我们国家的十字军团 |
[00:05] | who occupy our country. | 最致命的打击 |
[00:07] | I need you to do something for me, Dennis. | 你得帮我办点事 丹尼斯 |
[00:09] | It’s going to be easy. | 很简单的 |
[00:14] | You said you had something to tell me? | 你说有事要告诉我 |
[00:16] | The ambassador’s husband, | 大使的丈夫 |
[00:17] | he’s working against you. | 和你作对的人是他 |
[00:20] | Take Mr. Boyd to the guardroom. | 把博伊德先生带到禁闭室 |
[00:22] | Hold him there. | 把他关在那里 |
[00:23] | No phone calls, no visitors, no communication with anyone. | 不许打电话 不许见访客 不许跟任何人交谈 |
[00:26] | – Martha. – Let’s go, sir. | -玛莎 -走吧 先生 |
[00:26] | Martha, don’t do this. | 别这么做 玛莎 |
[00:28] | What Haqqani wants for Saul. | 看看哈卡尼对索尔开的条件 |
[00:30] | A prisoner exchange. | 囚犯交换 |
[00:32] | This is Haqqani’s entire command structure. | 这是哈卡尼的整个指挥中枢 |
[00:34] | You give up these five, | 你要把这五个人放走了 |
[00:35] | he basically controls from here to Kabul. | 从这里到喀布尔都会被他控制 |
[00:37] | Come on. | 好了 |
[00:39] | The prisoner exchange worked. | 囚犯交换成功了 |
[00:41] | Saul Berenson is now on his way back to the embassy. | 索尔·贝伦森总算在回大使馆的路上了 |
[00:49] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[00:51] | It’s Mira. | 是米拉 |
[00:59] | Deploy the Marines. | 部署陆战队 |
[01:00] | Get them out of the embassy | 让他们马上离开大使馆 |
[01:01] | and to the blast site, right away. | 去爆炸现场 |
[01:03] | That’s what she wanted to know. | 原来她想知道这个 |
[01:04] | Who? | 谁 |
[01:06] | Tasneem. | 塔斯尼姆 |
[01:08] | What did she want to know? | 她想知道什么 |
[01:09] | How Carrie Mathison got in and out of the embassy. | 卡莉·麦吉森是怎么进出大使馆的 |
[01:11] | What did you tell her? | 你告诉她什么了 |
[01:12] | About the tunnel. | 那条地道 |
[01:13] | How long have they flown over our homes? | 他们如幽灵般的盘旋在我们上空 |
[01:16] | Murdered our women and children? | 残杀妇女儿童 |
[01:18] | We will drive them from our skies. | 我们要将他们逐出这片天空 |
[01:21] | We will show their crimes to the world. | 我们会将他们的罪孽公诸于世 |
[03:04] | Ma’am. Ma’am? | 女士 女士 |
[03:06] | We’re going to get you out of there. Just stay calm. | 我们会救你出来 保持冷静 |
[03:07] | Someone get me a crowbar! Someone get me a crowbar! | 给我根撬棍 谁给我根撬棍 |
[03:17] | – John. – Carrie. | -约翰 -卡莉 |
[03:19] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[03:23] | John, John! | 约翰 约翰 |
[03:24] | – Fuck! – Carrie. | -操 -卡莉 |
[03:25] | – Fuck. – Carrie. | -操 -卡莉 |
[03:27] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[03:29] | I see. | 我知道 |
[03:29] | Calm yourself down. | 你得冷静 |
[03:31] | There we go. | 好了 |
[03:32] | This is an emergency. | 这是紧急事件 |
[03:33] | You’ll have to go through dispatch. | 你得通过指挥调度 |
[03:35] | – Peter. – I just heard what happened. | -彼得 -事情我听说了 |
[03:36] | – I can’t reach Carrie or Saul. – We need to call the Marines back. | -卡莉和索尔都联系不上 -我们得召回陆战队 |
[03:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:38] | Ambushing Saul’s convoy may have been a diversion | 伏击索尔的车队也许是个幌子 |
[03:41] | to draw the Marines away from here. | 为了把陆战队从这里引开 |
[03:42] | Draw them away? | 把他们引开 |
[03:43] | From the embassy. | 诱离使馆 |
[03:44] | The ISI know about the tunnel under the economics section. | 三军情报局知道经济处下面的地道 |
[03:48] | – What?! – Which means anybody could know by now. | -什么 -就是说现在任何人都能知道了 |
[03:50] | Which means we are essentially defenseless. | 也就是我们目前防御全无 |
[03:52] | Private, give me your comms. | 列兵 把对讲给我 |
[03:53] | – Sir. – How many Marines were deployed to the ambush site? | -遵命 -伏击处调去多少陆战队员 |
[03:55] | It’s pretty much everyone on the duty roster, | 基本所有当值人员 |
[03:56] | except us two and a couple of men posted at the gate. | 除了我们俩和几个门岗 |
[03:58] | Marine dispatch, this is Peter Quinn. | 陆战队调度 我是彼得·奎恩 |
[04:00] | Marine dispatch. | 这里是调度 |
[04:01] | Get me the C.O. who deployed to the ambush site. | 给我接派往伏击地点的指挥官 |
[04:02] | Ambassador, you need to get to the vault, | 大使阁下 根据二级防范禁闭规程 |
[04:03] | follow lockdown two protocols till you get the all clear. | 您得进地下掩体 直至情况彻底安全 |
[04:06] | – Private. – Sir. | -列兵 -长官 |
[04:06] | – Stay with me. – Yes, sir. | -你跟着我 -遵命 长官 |
[04:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[04:09] | – This is Zero Alpha. – What’s the sitrep? | -我是0-A -情况如何 |
[04:12] | Convoy was hit by RPG fire. | 车队被火箭弹袭击了 |
[04:14] | Counted five KIAs so far. | 目前有5人身亡 |
[04:17] | Make that six. | 6个了 |
[04:19] | Carrie Mathison, Saul Berenson? | 卡莉·麦吉森和索尔·贝伦森呢 |
[04:20] | – They’re okay. – Thank God. | -他们没事 -谢天谢地 |
[04:23] | Captain, I need your men back with us here. | 队长 我需要你把人撤回来 |
[04:24] | We have intel of a possible attack on the embassy. | 我们有情报称大使馆可能会遇袭 |
[04:26] | When? | 什么时候 |
[04:27] | Now. It may be tied to your being off-site. | 现在 可能就是趁你们不在之时 |
[04:30] | Copy that, on our way. | 收到 马上回来 |
[04:31] | Let me know when you’re close. | 快到了告诉我 |
[04:35] | Sergeant, listen up… | 中士 听着 |
[04:51] | What the fuck is happening? | 到底他妈怎么回事 |
[04:54] | I can’t hear you. Talk louder. | 我听不清 大声点 |
[04:56] | The convoy’s hit! | 车队遇袭了 |
[04:57] | We’re pinned down by sniper fire! | 我们正被狙击手压制着 |
[04:59] | Where are you? | 你们在哪 |
[05:02] | Tell me where you are. | 告诉我你们的位置 |
[05:03] | Four blocks north of the embassy on Nursa Road! | 大使馆向北四个街区外 努沙路 |
[05:06] | How many gunmen? | 有多少枪手 |
[05:07] | Four, five at least. | 至少四五个 |
[05:08] | We’re taking casualties! Hurry! | 我们有人员伤亡 快点 |
[05:10] | I’ll send a section. | 我会派一队人去 |
[05:11] | Send a platoon! | 派一个排 |
[05:12] | All right, sit tight, we’re on our way. | 好 别动 我们马上来 |
[05:21] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[05:22] | It can wait. | 这事不急 |
[05:24] | They’re being overrun now. | 他们现在正被袭击 |
[05:25] | Ten minutes. | 10分钟就好 |
[05:27] | Then you can make the call. | 然后你就可以打电话了 |
[05:32] | The Americans have insinuated themselves | 美国人变着法子干涉我们 |
[05:34] | long enough into our business. | 已经够久了 |
[05:36] | It’s time they get a dose of their own medicine. | 该让他们尝尝自己酿的苦酒了 |
[05:42] | Haqqani. | 哈卡尼 |
[05:46] | He’s part of this, too, isn’t he? | 他也参与了这事 对吧 |
[05:50] | He is a terrorist. | 他是个恐怖分子 |
[05:52] | No, he’s killed dozens of my soldiers on the border. | 他在边界杀了我数十名士兵 |
[05:55] | Only because you keep working with the Americans. | 那也是因为你一直在跟美国人合作 |
[05:58] | Once they’re gone, you won’t have to worry about Haqqani. | 等他们走了 你就不用担心哈卡尼了 |
[06:00] | Are you really so naive? | 你不会真这么天真吧 |
[06:02] | Me? | 我 |
[06:03] | I’m not the one who keeps insisting the enemy is our friend. | 一直坚持把敌人看做朋友的人可不是我 |
[06:11] | We wait ten minutes… | 我们等上十分钟 |
[06:15] | then we call. | 然后再打电话 |
[06:19] | I’m checking the tunnel now until the Marines get back. | 陆战队回来之前 我先去看看地下通道 |
[06:21] | How solid is the intel? | 这情报有多可靠 |
[06:22] | Solid enough to start lockdown two. | 可靠到足以进入二级防范禁闭状态了 |
[06:24] | All right. | 好 |
[06:26] | Where’s Martha now? | 玛莎在哪 |
[06:27] | In the vault with her husband. | 跟他丈夫在地下室 |
[06:29] | Give us a status report when you’re down there. | 你们下去后给立刻报告情况 |
[06:32] | Are you familiar with level two lockdown procedure? | 你熟悉二级防范禁闭流程吗 |
[06:35] | More or less. | 差不多 |
[06:36] | Then I’ll let you brief the group. | 那我去跟大家做个简报 |
[06:40] | Everyone, listen up. | 大家都听好 |
[06:42] | We have a possible breach. | 我们可能有个安全漏洞 |
[06:44] | Prep all classified documents and ciphers | 准备好将所有机密文件和密码 |
[06:46] | for immediate incineration, | 立马销毁 |
[06:48] | and get ready to crash your hard drives. | 还要准备毁掉所有硬盘 |
[06:51] | This is not a drill. | 这可不是演习 |
[07:01] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[07:03] | If we got bad guys in the building, | 如果这楼里有敌人 |
[07:04] | they’re gonna want this. | 他们一定会想要这个 |
[07:06] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[07:07] | The crown jewels. | 王冠上的明珠 |
[07:08] | It’s a recontact list of all our assets here, | 这是我们这里所有线人的再接触名单 |
[07:10] | including those who identify and paint targets | 包括那些在部落区为我们 |
[07:11] | for us in the tribal areas. | 鉴别和锁定目标的人 |
[07:13] | Why not just burn it now? | 为什么不直接烧了它 |
[07:15] | Sandy Bachman spent three years building that network. | 珊迪·巴克曼花了三年时间才建起这个网络 |
[07:18] | There must be an off-site backup. | 在别的地方一定留有备份资料 |
[07:19] | Sandy didn’t trust D.C. | 珊迪不信任华府 |
[07:22] | Too many leaks. | 漏洞太多 |
[07:24] | What do you want me to do with it? | 你想要我怎么处置这份资料 |
[07:25] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[07:26] | we’re gonna get it to the vault. | 把资料带到地下掩体里 |
[07:28] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[07:29] | Just let me dump this. | 先让我把这个扔掉 |
[07:40] | 若无敏感信息中心授予最高机密权限 禁止入内 | |
[07:56] | Go, go! | 跑 跑 |
[07:57] | Go! | 快跑 |
[08:36] | Who are you calling? | 你给谁打电话 |
[08:37] | Hensleigh. | 汉斯林 |
[08:44] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[09:23] | Sir. | 长官 |
[10:06] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[10:13] | Tell me who has the list. | 告诉我名单在谁手里 |
[10:16] | What list? | 什么名单 |
[10:18] | The traitors who help you to kill our women and children. | 帮你们残害我们妇女儿童的卖国贼的名单 |
[10:32] | You’re Muslim, yes? | 你也是穆斯林 对吧 |
[10:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:39] | And yet you kill Muslims. | 可你杀害穆斯林同胞 |
[10:43] | Does your family know what you’re doing here? | 你家人知道你在这里做的事吗 |
[10:47] | What you’ve done? | 知道你做过什么吗 |
[10:50] | They know. | 他们知道 |
[10:59] | If you won’t tell me where to find the list… | 如果你不愿意告诉我名单在哪 |
[11:04] | this man will. | 这个男人会愿意说的 |
[11:33] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么 |
[11:35] | They’re going to the embassy floor. | 他们要去大使馆层 |
[11:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:37] | That’s where the vault is. | 因为储藏室在那里 |
[11:40] | Lockhart has a list they want. | 他们要的名单在洛克哈特手里 |
[11:41] | Shit, we got to get up there. | 妈的 我们得上楼去 |
[11:45] | He didn’t say how many men they’ve got? | 他有没有说他们有多少人 |
[11:47] | We’ll find out soon enough. | 我们很快就会知道了 |
[11:50] | You got him? | 你能搞定他吗 |
[11:52] | I got him. | 能 |
[12:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:05] | Let’s get a radio. | 我们去弄个无线电 |
[12:14] | I got him! | 我来对付他 |
[12:17] | There over one o’clock. | 一点钟方向 |
[12:18] | Fuck. | 操 |
[12:19] | Same sniper keeps changing position, | 那个狙击手一直在改变位置 |
[12:21] | hitting us from that construction site. | 躲在那栋建筑里朝我们开枪 |
[12:23] | We’re tied up on the other side. | 而我们腾不出人手反击 |
[12:25] | It’d be helpful if you could lay down some suppression fire, | 如果你们能用火力压制狙击手 |
[12:27] | keep him from sniping at us. | 就帮大忙了 |
[12:29] | The guy’s wearing a white pakol. | 他戴着白色阿富汗帽 |
[12:32] | I’m no marksman. | 我不是神枪手 |
[12:34] | I’ll spot for you, though. | 但我可以替你侦查 |
[12:41] | We gave him what he wanted. | 他要的我们都给了 |
[12:43] | He got his commanders back. | 他的指挥官们也回去了 |
[12:44] | Why hit us here? | 为什么还要伏击我们 |
[12:45] | It makes no sense. | 这说不通 |
[12:46] | We don’t even know it’s Haqqani. | 我们都不能肯定这是哈卡尼做的 |
[12:47] | And if it is, we can’t assume he’s a rational actor. | 如果是他 我们就不能认为他还有理性 |
[12:51] | This isn’t his endgame. | 这不是他的收尾风格 |
[12:53] | We’ll sort it out later. | 待会就知道了 |
[12:55] | Movement on the side. | 另外他转移了 |
[12:56] | Third level down. | 三楼 |
[12:57] | Far-right pillar. | 最右边的柱子后 |
[12:59] | You got a target. | 你可以看到目标 |
[13:02] | – Fuck. – He’s setting up, Carrie. | -操 -他在瞄准了 卡莉 |
[13:03] | – See him? – Yeah. | -看到他了吗 -看到了 |
[13:05] | Easy now. | 放松 |
[13:12] | Carrie. Carrie, what are you doing?! | 卡莉 卡莉 你在搞什么 |
[13:14] | I’m trying to kill the motherfucker who’s trying to kill us! | 在努力干掉那个要杀我们的王八蛋 |
[13:16] | What do you think I’m doing?! | 你以为我在干什么 |
[13:21] | Khan’s garrison is six klicks from here. | 汗的驻军离这里只有六公里 |
[13:23] | Those soldiers should be here by now. | 士兵现在应该已经到了 |
[13:26] | I’m in the vault with CIA Director Lockhart. | 我跟中情局洛克哈特局长在地下掩体里 |
[13:28] | He was at the station when it was overrun. | 袭击发生的时候他刚好在站里 |
[13:31] | Yes, we’re under attack– | 是的 我们遭到了袭击 |
[13:32] | what the hell do you think I’ve been saying?! | 不然你他妈以为我在说什么 |
[13:34] | We have heavily-armed fighters inside the compound. | 办公楼里有一群全副武装的暴徒 |
[13:36] | Gunfire, casualties, | 到处都是枪声 人员大量伤亡 |
[13:38] | we need your immediate help! | 我们需要你们立即支援 |
[13:40] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他说 |
[13:41] | How about one of those AC-130 gunships | 上个月我们送给你们的 |
[13:43] | we delivered to you last month. | AC-130武装直升机呢 |
[13:45] | Goddamn it, General. | 该死的 将军 |
[13:46] | This is your country. | 这是你的国家 |
[13:48] | The safety of this embassy is your responsibility. | 保证这个大使馆的安全是你的责任 |
[13:55] | I don’t care what you have to do, | 我不管你要做什么 |
[13:56] | just get them here! | 赶紧派人来 |
[13:58] | What is the number for the Prime Minister’s Chief of Staff? | 首相幕僚长的电话是什么 |
[14:00] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[14:02] | Get on your knees, knees. | 跪下 跪下 |
[14:11] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[14:31] | We know you’re in there. | 我知道你们在里面 |
[14:46] | I said open the door. | 我说了 开门 |
[14:56] | This is Ambassador Martha Boyd. | 我是玛莎·博伊德大使 |
[14:58] | You are in violation of international law. | 你这么做违反了国际法 |
[15:02] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[15:03] | The Pakistan armed forces are on their way. | 巴基斯坦军事武装部队已经往这里来了 |
[15:06] | You will all be killed. | 你们都会被杀掉 |
[15:08] | I will ask you one more time only. | 我最后说一遍 |
[15:13] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[15:14] | I’m under strict protocol. | 我得遵守行动规程 |
[15:16] | The door won’t open until I get an all-clear | 除非华盛顿的外交指挥中心解除警报 |
[15:18] | from the Diplomatic Security Command Center in Washington. | 不然门不会被打开 |
[15:21] | Send out Mr. Lockhart. | 让洛克哈特先生出来 |
[15:24] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[15:26] | Don’t lie to me. | 别跟我撒谎 |
[15:28] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[15:32] | He has materials in his possession, a certain list. | 他手里有些东西 有一份名单 |
[15:35] | That’s all I want. | 我只想要那份名单 |
[15:38] | Give it to me, and no one else dies. | 把名单给我 就不会再有人死 |
[15:42] | I told you, I can’t do it. | 我说过了 我做不到 |
[15:45] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 老天啊 |
[15:46] | You can execute them all, | 你可以把他们都杀了 |
[15:47] | there’s not a damn thing I can do. | 我什么都做不了 |
[15:59] | No, no, no, take me, take me! | 不 不 带我走吧 带我走 |
[16:07] | Give me the list, or I will kill her right here, right now. | 把名单交出来 不然我现在就杀了她 |
[16:12] | Stop. Stop. | 停 停 |
[16:13] | I’m coming out. | 我出来 |
[16:14] | The hell are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[16:16] | What does it look like? | 你说呢 |
[16:18] | I’m giving him what he wants. | 我要把东西给他 |
[16:19] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你没搞错吧 |
[16:21] | Open that door, and we’re all dead. | 你要开了门 我们都得死 |
[16:23] | Including the assets on that list. | 包括名单上的线人 |
[16:25] | You don’t know that. | 不一定如此 |
[16:27] | I can damn well guess. | 猜都猜得到 |
[16:29] | You have ten seconds, Mr. Lockhart. | 洛克哈特先生 你有十秒的时间 |
[16:31] | He’s gonna cut her head off, for Christ’s sake. | 他就要把她的头砍下来了 |
[16:34] | It’s a war, Andrew. | 这是战争 安德鲁 |
[16:36] | Well, I can’t just stand here and watch. | 可是我做不到冷眼旁观 |
[16:38] | Now, move aside. | 给我滚一边去 |
[16:39] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[16:43] | Back the fuck off! | 都他妈给我退后 |
[16:49] | What is this? | 这又是什么 |
[16:51] | It’s on a countdown, asshole. | 那是倒计时 傻逼 |
[16:54] | Don’t hurt her. | 不要伤害她 |
[16:55] | You hear me? I’m coming out. | 你听见没有 我要出来了 |
[16:57] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[16:59] | There’s a timer, it’s on a countdown. | 这有个计时器 正在倒数 |
[17:01] | 49 seconds, 48… | 49秒 48秒 |
[17:05] | No games, Mr. Lockhart. | 别耍花招 洛克哈特先生 |
[17:07] | No, no! | 不会的 |
[17:08] | No games. | 我不耍花招 |
[17:09] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[17:18] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[17:19] | They’re at the door to the vault. | 他们在掩体门前 |
[17:21] | Three hostages are down. | 三名人质身亡 |
[17:23] | Haqqani has a knife to the throat of the… | 哈卡尼拿刀架在… |
[17:26] | throat of the fourth. | 第四名人质脖子上 |
[17:30] | What do we do? | 我们怎么做 |
[17:32] | They got this place mapped out, right? | 他们了解这里的布局 对吧 |
[17:33] | They knew about the tunnels and the vault. | 知道地下通道和掩体 |
[17:35] | Right. | 对 |
[17:35] | That means they know about the emergency stairwell | 那他们也肯定知道 |
[17:37] | at the back of the Ambassador’s office. | 使馆办公区后面的逃生梯 |
[17:40] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么计划 |
[17:41] | I say we chase them toward the exit. | 我们追他们到出口 |
[17:43] | There’s only two of us. | 我们就两个人 |
[17:44] | This is a surgical strike, it’s not a suicide mission. | 他们这是外科手术式突袭 不是来送死 |
[17:47] | They’d rather run than engage in firefight. | 相比交火 他们更愿意撤退 |
[17:50] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[17:51] | No. | 不确定 |
[18:12] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[18:14] | Give it to him. | 给他 |
[18:17] | There. | 给你了 |
[18:20] | Now let her go. | 放了她 |
[18:27] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[18:29] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[18:30] | Kill them all. | 全杀了 |
[19:06] | It’s clear, sir! | 安全了 长官 |
[20:01] | Fuck! | 操 |
[20:48] | Backup’s here. | 后援来了 |
[21:30] | My God. | 我的天 |
[21:56] | Grim details continue to emerge from Islamabad, | 今晨早些时候美驻巴使馆遭袭 |
[21:57] | 伊斯兰堡大使馆遭遇袭击 四十人死亡 数十人受伤 官方称”班加西惨剧”重演 | |
[21:59] | where the U.S. Embassy was attacked earlier today. | 更多详情正在惨痛发酵中 |
[22:02] | In scenes reminiscent of Benghazi, Libya, | 此事不禁让人想起利比亚的班加西事件 |
[22:04] | gunmen overran parts of the compound, | 武装人员占领了使馆 |
[22:07] | leaving as many as 40 Americans dead. | 美国公民死亡达四十人 |
[22:09] | According to the Taliban, | 塔利班发言人称 |
[22:10] | the attack was in retaliation for drone strikes | 本次袭击旨在报复 |
[22:13] | in the northwest part of the country. | 美方对该国西北部的无人机袭击 |
[22:15] | Meanwhile, the Pakistani Army has sealed off the area | 与此同时 巴基斯坦军队已在第一时间 |
[22:18] | immediately surrounding the embassy | 封锁了使馆周边区域 |
[22:20] | and will provide security at the site | 并给予此地安全保护 |
[22:22] | until order in the capital is restored. | 直至其首都秩序恢复平静 |
[22:25] | Although the attack is believed to be an isolated incident, | 尽管本次袭击被认为是个别事件 |
[22:28] | security measures at… | 但安保措施… |
[22:33] | You want to take it or should I? | 你接还是我接 |
[22:37] | All yours. | 你来吧 |
[22:48] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:51] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 好的 我等着 |
[23:08] | You were mean. | 你很刻薄 |
[23:13] | All she wanted was your approval, | 她只想得到你的认可 |
[23:16] | and all you gave her was a hard time. | 而你却处处为难她 |
[23:23] | I was training her, Max. | 我是在训练她 麦克斯 |
[23:25] | You could’ve said something nice. | 那你也可以说点好听的话 |
[23:28] | Just once. | 哪怕就一次 |
[23:31] | Would’ve meant so much. | 对她也意义非凡 |
[23:38] | I wish I had. | 我也后悔 |
[23:40] | Just a few words is all. | 三言两语已足矣 |
[23:45] | Because she was really doing okay. | 因为她表现得的确不错 |
[23:50] | More than okay. | 不止是不错 |
[23:55] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[23:57] | I need a moment. | 来一下 |
[24:11] | I just got off with the White House. | 我刚跟白宫通过电话 |
[24:13] | And? | 然后呢 |
[24:14] | We’re getting out of Pakistan. | 我们要撤出巴基斯坦 |
[24:15] | The president’s decided to break off diplomatic relations. | 总统决定与巴方断绝外交关系 |
[24:19] | I can’t say I’m surprised. | 对此我毫不意外 |
[24:21] | The attack was clearly state-sponsored. | 很显然 本次袭击有政府背景 |
[24:23] | They’ve got blood on their hands. | 他们手上沾着我们的鲜血 |
[24:25] | Glad you feel that way. | 你能这么想很好 |
[24:27] | Because we’re being evacuated | 因为明天一早 |
[24:28] | in the first wave tomorrow morning. | 我们将第一批撤离 |
[24:31] | Not me. I’m staying behind. | 我不走 我留在这里 |
[24:33] | I don’t think so. | 不可以 |
[24:33] | At least until we get as many of our assets | 至少等到我们让尽量多的线人 |
[24:35] | out of harm’s way as possible. | 脱离险境 |
[24:36] | – Carrie… – Haqqani will hunt them down one by one. | -卡莉 -哈卡尼会挨个收拾他们 |
[24:39] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[24:40] | The president isn’t comfortable | 总统不再愿意 |
[24:42] | with you representing our interests here any longer. | 让你代表我方在这里的利益了 |
[24:45] | In any capacity. | 无论任何形式 |
[24:47] | From now on, all covert operations | 从现在起 所有秘密行动 |
[24:49] | will be run out of Kabul Station. | 都由喀布尔站运作 |
[24:56] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[24:58] | I never should’ve given over that list. | 我真不该把名单交给他们 |
[25:04] | It was a tough call. | 这是个艰难的决定 |
[25:08] | I’m not sure what I would’ve done, either. | 换我也不确定会怎么做 |
[25:13] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你的安慰 |
[25:18] | What time’s the transport? | 什么时候启程 |
[25:21] | 06:30. | 六点半 |
[25:45] | You said you wanted to see me. | 你说要见我 |
[25:46] | You said it was urgent. | 说有要紧的事 |
[25:48] | I heard we’re-we’re bugging out tomorrow. | 听说我们明早要撤离 |
[25:51] | You heard right. | 你没听错 |
[25:53] | What happens then? | 然后会怎么样 |
[25:54] | You’re officially taken into custody | 你会被正式逮捕 |
[25:56] | and charged with treason. | 罪名是叛国 |
[25:59] | I meant… what happens to you? | 我是说… 你会怎么样 |
[26:04] | Unclear. | 还不清楚 |
[26:09] | I’m so sorry, Martha. | 真对不起 玛莎 |
[26:10] | I really am. | 真的 |
[26:11] | 36 people lost their lives today. | 今天有36个人失去了生命 |
[26:20] | What am I doing here, Dennis? | 你找我来干什么 丹尼斯 |
[26:25] | What do you want? | 你要怎样 |
[26:30] | What do you want? | 你要干嘛 |
[26:33] | Give me your belt. | 把你的腰带给我 |
[26:37] | What? | 什么 |
[26:38] | Give me | 给我 |
[26:39] | your belt. | 你的腰带 |
[26:44] | I will do no such thing. | 我不会这样做的 |
[26:45] | Think about it, Martha. | 考虑一下 玛莎 |
[26:47] | It could spare you a lot of heartache. | 这会让你的心里好受一些 |
[26:49] | You mean spare you. | 是让你好受吧 |
[26:51] | Spare us both. | 我们彼此都好受 |
[26:53] | No trial, no sentencing, no public hearing. | 没有审判 没有判决 没有听证 |
[26:55] | Dennis, stop. | 丹尼斯 别说了 |
[26:57] | Not to mention what’s best for Toby. | 更不用说 这也是为了托比 |
[26:59] | His father alive for one thing. | 至少他的父亲活着 |
[27:01] | A traitor? | 却是个叛徒 |
[27:02] | Locked up in a supermax prison? | 被关在最高安全级别的监狱 |
[27:04] | I don’t think so. | 不能这样 |
[27:11] | Are we really having this conversation? | 我们真的在谈这种事吗 |
[27:13] | We are. | 是的 |
[27:14] | You can’t possibly expect me to… | 你不会指望我… |
[27:15] | If anyone deserves to die today… | 如果今天有人罪该万死… |
[27:16] | We are not having this conversation. | 我们不能谈这种事 |
[27:22] | It might even… | 甚至可以… |
[27:23] | open a path to saving your career. | 给你的仕途留一条活路 |
[27:33] | Everybody at the State Department | 国务院里所有人 |
[27:34] | knows how valuable you are. | 都明白你的价值 |
[27:39] | So? | 所以 |
[27:41] | So… if I never came home, | 所以如果我死在这里 |
[27:42] | the worst of it can be swept under the rug. | 最坏的解释也就是遮掩家丑 |
[27:43] | “Swept under the rug”? | 遮掩家丑 |
[27:45] | Why not? | 何乐不为 |
[27:47] | These are the people who can rewrite yesterday’s weather. | 这帮人连前一天的天气都能篡改 |
[27:55] | You’re serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[28:00] | You would actually…? | 你真的要… |
[28:00] | It’s all I’ve been thinking about. | 我一直都在考虑这事 |
[28:03] | It’s the one good thing that I can do now. | 目前我也就能做这一件好事 |
[28:11] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[28:13] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[28:14] | Just let it happen. | 顺其自然吧 |
[28:16] | My life’s ruined. | 我的人生已经毁了 |
[28:18] | Yours doesn’t have to be. | 不需要连你们的一起毁掉 |
[28:22] | No. | 不 |
[28:23] | No. You know I’m right. | 不 你知道我是对的 |
[28:50] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[28:52] | You can. | 你做得到 |
[28:55] | It can’t… | 不能用… |
[28:59] | be my belt. | 我的腰带 |
[29:06] | Mine’s in the locker. | 我的在柜子里 |
[29:07] | Top left. | 左上方 |
[29:10] | Go get it, Martha. | 去拿吧 玛莎 |
[29:36] | Now, bring it back here. | 现在 把它拿过来 |
[29:41] | Bring it back. | 拿过来 |
[29:48] | Martha, please. | 玛莎 拜托 |
[29:50] | Let me do this one last thing for my family. | 让我为我的家人做这最后一件事 |
[30:12] | Martha? | 玛莎 |
[30:20] | Come on, focus. | 努力啊 集中精神 |
[30:21] | I need a break. | 我需要休息一下 |
[30:22] | Listen to me. I put a bullet in Haissam Haqqani. | 听我说 我打中了海赛姆·哈卡尼一枪 |
[30:25] | That means that right now he is somewhere | 所以他现在肯定 |
[30:27] | seeking medical attention. | 在找医生治疗 |
[30:28] | Likely in the same place you were held | 可能就在人质交换进行前 |
[30:30] | before the exchange. | 关押你的那个地方 |
[30:31] | This is our last best chance to get him | 这是在他回到联邦直辖部落区前 |
[30:34] | before he melts back into the FATA. | 我们抓住他的最后机会了 |
[30:37] | I told you. | 我告诉你了 |
[30:38] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[30:39] | I was hooded the whole time. | 我全程都被头罩盖着 |
[30:41] | Not the whole time. You said they took it off | 不是全程 你说他们为了拍摄录像 |
[30:42] | to make a video. | 曾经拿下你的头罩 |
[30:43] | The windows were blacked out. | 窗户都是黑的 |
[30:44] | I could’ve been anywhere. | 我完全不知道自己在哪里 |
[30:45] | Was it ground floor or higher? | 是一楼还是更高 |
[30:47] | I was led up some stairs. | 我被带着走了一些楼梯 |
[30:48] | How many flights? | 多少层 |
[30:50] | At least two. | 至少两层 |
[30:51] | So, it could’ve been an apartment then? | 那可能是一栋公寓楼 |
[30:52] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 可能吧 我不知道 |
[30:57] | What about the boy with the bomb vest? | 那个穿炸弹背心的男孩呢 |
[30:58] | Had you seen him before? | 你之前见过他吗 |
[30:59] | No. | 没有 |
[31:01] | The first time was in that room. | 第一次见他就是在那个房间 |
[31:03] | So, he-he could’ve been from here, a local kid? | 那么他可能是这里本地的孩子 |
[31:05] | Maybe from the madrassa where we first saw Haqqani? | 也许是我们第一次见到哈卡尼的伊斯兰学校的 |
[31:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:09] | Never even knew his name. | 甚至不知道他的名字 |
[31:13] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[31:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:16] | Tell me about the phones again. | 再跟我说说手机的事 |
[31:19] | What about them? | 什么事 |
[31:20] | You said Haqqani switched them out religiously. | 你说哈卡尼很谨慎地更换它们 |
[31:23] | New burner was given to every man every morning. | 每天早上会给每人一台一次性手机 |
[31:26] | Like clockwork. | 很有规律 |
[31:27] | Was it the same make of phone or a different one? | 是同一款手机还是不同款 |
[31:30] | – Oh, I don’t know. – Come on, Saul. | -我不知道 -拜托 索尔 |
[31:31] | Try to remember. This is important. | 回想一下 这很重要 |
[31:32] | Sky Vega? Lenovo? | 泛泰 联想 |
[31:34] | HTC? | 还是宏达 |
[31:36] | I can’t remember what I didn’t know. | 我回想不出我不知道的事 |
[31:37] | You had it in your hand! | 你就拿在手上来着 |
[31:39] | You called Carrie with it! | 你用给卡莉打电话 |
[31:40] | I was in the mountains. It was pitch black out there. | 我那时在山区里 漆黑一片 |
[31:43] | You dialed her number. | 你给她打过电话 |
[31:44] | Did you dial it on a keypad or on a screen? | 用的是按键还是触屏的手机 |
[31:48] | Oh, goddamn it, Saul! | 该死的 索尔 |
[31:49] | Sit up and fucking remember! | 坐直了仔细他妈想 |
[31:51] | Remember! | 好好回忆 |
[31:56] | I’m in the middle here. | 我刚进行到一半呢 |
[31:56] | – Of what? – Debriefing Saul. | -进行什么 -索尔的问询 |
[31:58] | It looks more like an interrogation to me. | 在我看来更像是审讯 |
[32:00] | Maybe it is. | 也许是吧 |
[32:01] | Give him a break. | 让他休息下 |
[32:08] | In 72 hours, Haqqani will be in the wind, | 72小时后 哈卡尼就会无影无踪 |
[32:09] | and Saul is the key to locating him | 索尔是找到他的关键 |
[32:11] | before he’s smuggled out of Islamabad. | 不然他就会逃出伊斯兰堡 |
[32:12] | We’re pulling out, Quinn, suspending relations. | 我们要撤走了 奎恩 暂时断绝外交关系 |
[32:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:16] | The warden system’s been initiated, | 民防系统已经启动 |
[32:18] | and we’re under an evacuation order. | 上头下了撤退令 |
[32:20] | Do they not know what went down here? | 他们不知道这里发生了什么吗 |
[32:22] | – Do they not care? – They care. | -他们不关心吗 -他们关心 |
[32:23] | And they can choose to just walk away? | 然后他们就选择一走了之吗 |
[32:25] | Like that’s an option? | 还能这么做吗 |
[32:26] | We’re handing Haqqani Afghanistan on a platter. | 我们这是把阿富汗拱手让给哈卡尼 |
[32:29] | Fuck that! | 去他妈的 |
[32:29] | No, not “fuck that.” | 不 别”去他妈的” |
[32:31] | This time, we listen to them. | 这次我们听他们的 |
[32:33] | – Why? – Because for once, | -为什么 -因为偏偏这回 |
[32:34] | they’re right. | 他们是对的 |
[32:35] | You don’t believe that. | 你怎么会这么想 |
[32:39] | Our diplomatic immunity is gone. | 我们失去了外交豁免权 |
[32:40] | Our networks are blown. And if you’re right, | 我们的情报网络被毁 就算你是对的 |
[32:42] | if Haqqani still is in the capital, | 就算哈卡尼还在首都 |
[32:44] | he’s being protected by an army | 他肯定被三军情报局的大军 |
[32:45] | of ISI officers. No way we get to him now. | 好好保护着 现在不可能接近他 |
[32:48] | We have to try. | 总得试一试 |
[32:50] | No. | 算了 |
[32:50] | Hey, you’re the one who got me here. | 是你让我到这来 |
[32:52] | You’re the one who said all this was important. | 是你说这些事很重要 |
[32:53] | Well, guess what? It is now. | 猜怎么着 现在确实很重要了 |
[32:55] | You will die trying, or worse, | 你这样试可能会死 或者更糟 |
[32:57] | and I won’t allow it. | 我不能允许你这么做 |
[32:59] | The first transport leaves for the airport | 明早六点半第一班运输机 |
[33:00] | tomorrow morning at 6:30. | 飞离机场 |
[33:02] | You’re on it. | 我要你在飞机上 |
[33:03] | Pack your things. That is a direct order. | 收拾行李 这是直接命令 |
[33:33] | What was that about? | 刚刚怎么了 |
[33:35] | A difference of opinion. | 意见不统一 |
[33:39] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[33:43] | Not even close. | 一点也不好 |
[33:51] | I’m old. | 我老了 |
[33:53] | I’ve made a fool of my time. | 我出尽了丑 |
[33:55] | You haven’t. | 你没有 |
[33:56] | Completely. | 完全搞砸了 |
[34:00] | People are dead because of it. | 人们因为我的错而死 |
[34:07] | I want you to know something. | 我想让你知道 |
[34:10] | The attack on the embassy, it was Haqqani’s plan all along. | 哈卡尼一直计划袭击大使馆 |
[34:16] | From the very beginning. | 他一开始就计划好了 |
[34:18] | Way before you were abducted. | 这想法比绑架你早得多 |
[34:21] | That’s why he went to such great lengths | 所以他想尽一切办法 |
[34:22] | to make us believe he was dead. | 让我们相信他死了 |
[34:23] | That’s why he had Sandy Bachman killed in the street. | 所以他策划在街上杀死珊迪·巴克曼 |
[34:30] | Did you hear me, Saul? | 听到了吗 索尔 |
[34:34] | It was Haqqani’s plan all along. | 哈卡尼计划已久 |
[34:44] | Sergeant? | 中士 |
[34:46] | Which ones are the Talibs? | 哪些是塔利班恐怖分子 |
[34:48] | In the back, sir. | 在后面 长官 |
[34:50] | Excuse me, sir. Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉 长官 抱歉 长官 |
[34:52] | Are you authorized to be down here? | 你有权限下到这里来吗 |
[34:54] | Just gonna take some pictures, | 我就拍几张照 |
[34:55] | see if I can I.D. These motherfuckers. | 看看能否查出这些杂种的身份 |
[34:58] | You good? | 没关系吧 |
[35:00] | Yes, sir. | 没事 长官 |
[36:21] | Hello. May I speak to Kourosh Sherazi? | 喂 我能和库拉什·西拉吉说话吗 |
[36:24] | Hello, Mr. Sherazi. | 喂 西拉吉先生 |
[36:26] | My name is Carrie Mathison. | 我是卡莉·麦吉森 |
[36:29] | I’m calling from the United States Embassy | 我从巴基斯坦伊斯兰堡的美国大使馆 |
[36:31] | in Islamabad, Pakistan, regarding your daughter. | 给您打电话 是关于您女儿的事 |
[36:37] | Yes, that’s correct. | 是 没错 |
[36:39] | Fara Sherazi. | 法拉·西拉吉 |
[37:31] | Our so-called allies. | 我们所谓的盟友 |
[37:35] | A day late and a dollar short. | 事都坏在他们手上 |
[37:44] | Fuck you, too, asshole. | 我也操你妈 傻逼 |
[38:06] | Right on schedule. | 一切如计划进行 |
[38:31] | Thanks for this. | 多谢你这样做 |
[38:32] | Not a word to Carrie, okay? | 不要和卡莉说 好吗 |
[38:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:43] | Sure you don’t want me with you? | 你确定不需要我和你一起去吗 |
[38:44] | You’ve done more than enough. | 你做的已经足够多了 |
[38:45] | See you Stateside. | 回国见 |
[38:47] | You better. | 但愿如此 |
[39:36] | Is too much! | 这太多了 |
[39:37] | You’re gonna need it. | 你会用得上的 |
[40:02] | Fucking drive. | 给我他妈的开车 |
[40:17] | Stop. | 停下 |
[40:19] | Where is Haqqani? | 哈卡尼在哪 |
[40:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:24] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[41:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:09] | What do you mean, “no sign of him”? | 你说”找不到他”是什么意思 |
[41:10] | He’s nowhere on the embassy grounds, I know that. | 他不在大使馆里 这我可以肯定 |
[41:13] | And you say he was in a volatile state? | 而且你说他状态不稳定 |
[41:14] | Very. I went so far as to put a guard on his door. | 很不稳定 我不得不在他门口安排一个守卫 |
[41:17] | What’d he do then, go out the window? | 那他怎么跑的 跳窗户吗 |
[41:19] | Oh, for Christ’s sake. | 老天 |
[41:20] | 2011年涉嫌枪杀两名巴基斯坦人的美国特工 当时在巴引起广泛争议 | |
[41:20] | The last thing we need right now is another Ray Davis | 我们现在最不需要的就是又一个雷·戴维斯 |
[41:23] | wandering around Islamabad. | 在伊斯兰堡街头游荡 |
[41:24] | Or another Sandy Bachman. | 或者又一个珊迪·巴克曼 |
[41:27] | Give me five days. | 给我五天时间 |
[41:28] | I’ll bring him in. | 我把他找回来 |
[41:29] | I can’t do that, Carrie. | 我不能这样做 卡莉 |
[41:30] | Many, many more Americans would be dead today if not for him. | 要不是他 今天死去的美国人会多得多 |
[41:33] | We can’t just leave him in the cold. | 我们不能就这样丢下他不管 |
[41:37] | Will this ever fucking end? | 这事到底还他妈的有没有完 |
[41:40] | Five days, sir. | 就五天 长官 |
[41:41] | It’ll be resolved by then, one way or the other. | 到时候不管怎么样都会有个结果 |
[41:45] | You do know you would be without official cover? | 你明白你会失去官方保护对吗 |
[41:47] | I know that. | 我明白 |
[41:48] | Both of you. | 你们两个都是 |
[41:50] | Five days. | 就五天 |
[41:54] | So, | 那么 |
[41:56] | we all here? | 都到齐了吗 |
[41:57] | I don’t think so, no. | 好像还没有 |
[41:59] | If you’re talking about Peter Quinn, | 如果你指彼得·奎恩 |
[42:00] | we’re leaving without him. | 我们不会带他一起离开了 |
[42:02] | Actually, I was talking about my husband. | 实际上 我是指我丈夫 |
[42:05] | I haven’t seen him all morning. | 我一早晨都没有看到他 |
[42:06] | He’s in the lead SUV, Martha. | 他在领头的越野车里 玛莎 |
[42:08] | He was brought up earlier. | 他稍早前被送过来的 |
[42:11] | He was? | 是吗 |
[42:12] | Yeah. He’ll be traveling to Washington in custody. | 是的 他会被押送到华盛顿 |
[42:16] | Good to know. | 知道了 |
[42:17] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[42:29] | Ma’am, this is you. | 阁下 您坐这辆车 |
[42:30] | Give me a minute. | 等我一分钟 |
[42:59] | I’m not going. | 我不回去 |
[43:01] | Quinn? | 因为奎恩吗 |
[43:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[43:04] | He’s crazy to think he can get to Haqqani all by himself. | 他以为凭他自己就能找到哈卡尼真是疯了 |
[43:07] | He could easily wind up dead or in Adiala prison. | 他很可能会死掉或者被关进阿迪亚拉监狱 |
[43:13] | Comes a point at which you’re no longer responsible. | 迟早会有一些事情是你照顾不到的 |
[43:16] | Well, I’m not there yet. | 我还没到那一步 |
[43:19] | I know. | 我明白 |
[43:22] | President’s ordered the Fifth Fleet into the Gulf. | 总统下令第五舰队进入波斯湾 |
[43:25] | – I heard. – Could get out of hand. | -我听说了 -事态可能会失控 |
[43:27] | “Could”? | 只是”可能”吗 |
[43:29] | I don’t want to leave without you. | 我不想丢下你一个人走 |
[43:33] | I’m right on your heels, Saul. | 我会紧随你之后的 索尔 |
[43:38] | Be very careful. | 千万要非常非常小心 |
[43:41] | I will. I will. | 我会的 我会的 |