时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | This man, Saul Berenson, Chief of the CIA, will bring us back our brothers. | 这个人 CIA的局长Saul Berenson 将帮我们夺回弟兄们 |
[00:09] | – I’ve made a fool of my time. – You haven’t. | – 我出丑了 – 你没有 |
[00:12] | People are dead because of it. | 有人为之丧命 |
[00:13] | I wanted to be able to see you. Why? What happened? | – 我想看到你 – 为什么? 出什么事了? |
[00:17] | Dad died last night. | 爸爸昨晚去世了 |
[00:19] | Is there something going on I should know about? | 巴基斯坦那边有没有什么 |
[00:21] | With the Pakistanis? Not that I know of. Why? | – 正在发生的事该让我知道? – 据我所知没有 怎么了? |
[00:24] | I’m not sure. Something’s up. | 说不好 好像出什么事了 |
[00:26] | I only care about one thing, | 我只在乎一件事 |
[00:27] | getting us safely home, and that includes Peter Quinn. | 就是让大家安全到家 包括Peter Quinn |
[00:30] | He thinks he can find Haissam Haqqani. | 他觉得他能够找到Haissam Haqqani |
[00:32] | We can’t do this. Bomb goes off they’ll know it’s you. | 我们不能这么做 一旦爆炸 他们就会知道是你 |
[00:35] | Move the fuck away! | 他妈滚开! |
[00:38] | I can’t lose you, Quinn! | 我不能失去你 Quinn! |
[00:41] | Haqqani! Haqqani! Haqqani! Haqqani! | |
[00:44] | Haqqani! Haqqani! Haqqani! Haqqani! Haqqani! Haqqani! | |
[00:48] | – What the fuck?! – No, no! No. Look. | – 搞什么啊?! – 不 不! 你看 |
[00:51] | Look who’s in the car, Carrie. | 看看谁在车里 Carrie |
[01:11] | It’s Alice in fucking Wonderland. | 真他妈像爱丽丝漫游仙境一样 |
[01:23] | Where are you?I’m at a safe distance. | – 你在哪里?- 我离这里很远 |
[01:26] | …clipped an artery. | …打穿了动脉 |
[01:28] | Hold on. | 挺住 |
[01:30] | I know a way. | 我知道一个方法 |
[01:36] | First, the US found and killed Osama Bin Laden outside Pakistan’s… | 首先 美国揪出并杀死了本拉登… |
[01:43] | You will die over there! | 你会死在那边的! |
[01:47] | You can’t keep snakes in your backyard | 你不能在后院里养着蛇 |
[01:49] | and expect them only to bite your neighbors. | 还指望它们只咬你的邻居 |
[01:54] | There are things that the Pakistanis have done, | 巴基斯坦的一些举动就如同 |
[01:56] | as complicated as the relationship has been. | 两国关系一般复杂 |
[02:04] | God! I’m so sorry. | – 天啊! – 非常抱歉 |
[02:10] | I have to say good-bye now. | 我现在得告别了 |
[02:12] | Just for a few more seconds. | 再等一小会儿 |
[03:01] | His razor. | 他的剃须刀 |
[03:04] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[03:06] | Can’t throw it out. | 我不能把它扔掉 |
[03:07] | Then don’t. Stupid, right? | – 那就别扔 – 很傻 对吧? |
[03:10] | I don’t want to throw any of these out. I don’t want him to be gone. | 我不想把这里的任何东西丢掉 我不想让他就这么离开 |
[03:17] | You okay? Yeah. | – 你还好吗? – 好 |
[03:22] | No. | 不好 |
[03:27] | It was bad over there, huh? | 那边事态很严峻 对吧? |
[03:29] | It was horrible. Maybe you need to get some help. | – 糟透了 – 或许你应该寻求帮助 |
[03:36] | I have to ask. You taking your meds? | 我得问一句 你还在继续吃药吗? |
[03:38] | Yeah. I’m walking the line. | 对 我很自觉的 |
[03:41] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[03:45] | Can’t blame it on that. | 不能怪它 |
[03:48] | Blame what? | 怪什么? |
[04:01] | I got this. | 我来 |
[04:15] | Carrie Carrie. | |
[04:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:19] | Aren’t you gonna ask me in? | 你不让我进去坐坐吗? |
[04:22] | Um, the baby’s sleeping. | 嗯 孩子在睡觉呢 |
[04:25] | And I’m, uh, sorry about your father. | 你父亲去世 我表示哀悼 |
[04:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:30] | Is there somewhere we can talk? | 有能让我们谈话的地方吗? |
[04:36] | I’m looking for Peter Quinn. | 我在找Peter Quinn |
[04:39] | Haven’t seen him. | 没见过他 |
[04:40] | Heard from him? | 和他联系过吗? |
[04:41] | Nope. | 没有 |
[04:44] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[04:45] | For all I know, he’s still in Islamabad. Doing what? | – 我只知道他还在伊斯兰堡 – 干什么? |
[04:49] | Hunting Haissam Haqqani. I presume you were briefed on that. | 寻找Haissam Haqqani 这事应该已经有人和你说了 |
[04:52] | I presumed he’d come to his senses, especially with Haqqani back in the tribal areas. | 我以为他会清醒过来 特别是 现在Haqqani回到部落区域去了 |
[04:58] | Is that true? Is that where Haqqani is? | 是真的吗? 现在Haqqani在那里吗? |
[05:00] | Enjoying the full protection of the Pakistan Armed Forces. | 享受巴基斯坦军队的全面保护 |
[05:05] | Untouchable. Pretty much. | – 无法触及 – 差不多吧 |
[05:09] | But we take him out first chance we get, right? | 但我们一有机会就杀了他 对吧? |
[05:11] | Right. | 对 |
[05:16] | Well, I, for one, am looking forward to that day. | 至少我非常期待那一天的到来 |
[05:20] | We all are, but until then… | 我们都是 但在那之前… |
[05:23] | What? | 干嘛? |
[05:24] | One adapts to the terrain. | 我们要适应地形 |
[05:28] | Meaning? | 什么意思? |
[05:31] | Meaning we get through | 也就是说我们在做任何事之前 |
[05:32] | the Congressional hearings before we do anything else. | 先要通过一系列的国会听证会 |
[05:40] | Well, I want to know the minute you hear from Peter. | 一有Peter的消息就告诉我 |
[05:43] | If I hear from him. | 如果他能和我联系的话 |
[05:45] | I’ll see myself out. | 不用送了 |
[06:00] | Washington has repeatedly exploited Pakistan | 美国联邦政府反复利用巴基斯坦 |
[06:03] | and interfered in our affairs. | 并干预我们内政 |
[06:05] | No self-respecting state can accept such dictates, | 没有哪个有自尊心的国家能够忍受此种支配 |
[06:08] | not even from a superpower. | 就算是超级大国也不行 |
[06:13] | If they want to break relations with us, | 如果他们想要和我们断交 |
[06:15] | I say good riddance. | 我说这是我们的解脱 |
[06:17] | A career official in the Foreign Ministry, | 外交部一名专职官员 |
[06:19] | Tasneem Qureishi has emerged in the last few days as a leading… | Tasneem Qureishi在过去几天内初露锋芒… |
[06:25] | You’re gonna drive yourself crazy. | 你会把自己逼疯的 |
[06:28] | I wish it would just happen already. | 我真希望已经出现了 |
[06:30] | Maybe it never will. | 或许永远不会 |
[06:33] | Sitting at Haqqani’s side on a leash. Of course he’ll release the video. | 五花大绑坐在Haqqani身边 他肯定会把视频放出来的 |
[06:37] | Then there is nothing you can do about it. | 那你现在也无法阻止了 |
[06:39] | Fuck this. | 去他的 |
[06:42] | Wait and see, Saul. | 你等着瞧吧 Saul |
[06:43] | People might be more understanding than you think. | 或许人们比你想象的要宽容 |
[06:45] | Aaron Gage didn’t waste any time sending over a severance package. | Aaron Gage毫不犹豫就把 离职补偿金给寄过来了 |
[06:48] | With a check for a year’s salary. | 还给了你整整一年的薪水 |
[06:50] | That buys you a lot of time to decide what you want to do next. | 这样你就有很长时间可以考虑下一步干嘛 |
[06:52] | I know what I want to do next, goddamn it. | 我已经知道我下一步想怎样了 该死的 |
[06:54] | I want back in, want to make this right. | 我想再回去 纠正错误 |
[06:58] | Baby, that’s not gonna happen. | 宝贝 那是不可能的 |
[07:05] | Gonna get in the shower. I’m late for my meeting. | 我得去冲把澡 我开会要迟到了 |
[07:32] | Is that Franny? | 那是Franny吗? |
[07:34] | Oh. You know her? | 哦 你认识她? |
[07:36] | Sure. We see her all the time with Frank. | 当然 一直都是Frank带她出来的 |
[07:39] | Where’s he been lately? | 他最近去哪儿了? |
[07:44] | Oh, no. Yeah. It was sudden. | – 哦 不是吧 – 嗯 很突然 |
[07:47] | Ah, damn. | 啊 该死 |
[07:50] | You were park friends? Yeah. | – 你们常一起散步吗? – 是的 |
[07:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:56] | You must be Carrie. How’d you…? | – 你一定是Carrie – 你怎么会…? |
[07:59] | Frank talked about you a bunch. | Frank说了很多关于你的事 |
[08:00] | Oh. No kidding. | 哦 是么 |
[08:01] | – I’m Billy. – Hi. | – 我是Billy – 你好 |
[08:04] | He was crazy about her, you know. | 他完全为她着迷 |
[08:07] | Well, he was the closest thing she had to a father. | 他是她最像父亲的亲人 |
[08:11] | Or mother, for that matter. | 应该说也是最像母亲 |
[08:13] | He knew you’d come back for her. He said that? | – 他知道你会回来照顾她 – 他说的? |
[08:17] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:20] | I know you had troubles at first, | 我知道你一开始遇到过麻烦 |
[08:22] | which my wife did, too, so we talked on that. | 我妻子开始也是 所以我们谈过 |
[08:24] | Really? | 是么? |
[08:26] | But Frank always said, “That girl’s made of strong stuff. | 但Frank总是说 “那姑娘很坚强 |
[08:30] | She’ll get better. She’ll be here for Fran.” | 她会好起来的 她会照顾好Fran的” |
[08:35] | Boy, he really shared. | 天啊 他还真是说了不少 |
[08:38] | Looks like he was right. | 看起来他没说错 |
[08:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:44] | Thanks for telling me that. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[08:48] | Is there a service? | 有葬礼吗? |
[08:50] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[09:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:34] | Look who showed up. | 看看谁来了 |
[09:37] | Carrie Carrie. | |
[09:39] | What is this? | 怎么回事? |
[09:41] | I saw the obituary. I had to come. | 我看到讣告了 我必须得来 |
[09:43] | You have a lot of nerve. I wanted to be here. | – 你还真有脸来 – 我想来 |
[09:46] | Why? You haven’t been here for 15 years. | 为什么? 你都15年没管过这个家了 |
[09:49] | – Carrie… – No, no, no. | – Carrie… – 不 不 不 |
[09:50] | No, you don’t get to play grieving wife all of a sudden. | 不 你凭什么突然间就扮演悲伤的寡妇 |
[09:53] | Would you calm down? Maggie says you have a daughter. | – 你能冷静点吗? – Maggie说你生了个女儿 |
[09:57] | I’d love to meet her. Too bad. | – 我想见见她 – 没门 |
[10:00] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[10:01] | You’re not in our lives. | 你和我们没关系 |
[10:03] | Look, I made a hard decision a long time ago, and I’m sorry. | 听着 很久前我做了个艰难的决定 我对此感到抱歉 |
[10:08] | I’m sorry a thousand times. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[10:10] | You know what this is called? Too little, too late. | 你知道人们对此怎么说吗? 为时已晚 |
[10:13] | So that’s it? | 所以就这样了? |
[10:14] | Should I just get back in my car and drive away | 我是不是应该开车走人 |
[10:17] | – and never darken your door again? – That sounds good. | – 再也不踏进你的家门? – 听起来不错 |
[10:20] | – Not to me. – I’d like to make amends. | – 我不这么想 – 我想要补偿 |
[10:21] | – Get out. – Excuse me. | – 滚出去 – 拜托 |
[10:23] | – This is my house. – Fine. Then we’re leaving, | – 这是我家 – 好 那我们走 |
[10:24] | ’cause we’re not spending another second with this woman. | 因为我们不会再和这女人多呆一秒钟 |
[10:29] | If that’s what you want. Yeah, that’s what I want! | – 如果这就是你想要的 – 对 这就是我想要的! |
[10:39] | No. Hold on! Mom! -Don’t. | 不 等等! 妈妈! |
[10:41] | – What are you doing? – No. Let her go. | – 你干嘛啊? – 不 随她去 |
[10:42] | – She’s my mom, too. – Fuck her! | – 她也是我妈妈 – 她去死! |
[10:44] | You don’t get to speak for both of us. | 你不能代表我们两个 |
[10:51] | Good going. Now we won’t see her for another 15 years. | 干得好 现在我们又能15年见不着她了 |
[10:56] | Works for me. | 我没意见 |
[11:16] | Saul Saul. | |
[11:17] | Joe, how are you? | Joe 你还好吗? |
[11:19] | I’m well. Come on in. | 我很好 请进 |
[11:27] | Right there. | 请坐 |
[11:30] | Nice to have you back on American soil. | 欢迎你回到美国本土 |
[11:33] | What an ordeal. You have no idea. | – 真是折磨 – 你都想象不到 |
[11:37] | I do though. | 但是我知道 |
[11:38] | I’ve been reading your debrief. | 我一直在看你的报告 |
[11:42] | I think I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么来 |
[11:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:45] | Wondering how we’re gonna play this. | 你想知道我们会如何处理 |
[11:49] | Well, I wish I had good news for you. | 真希望我能给你些好消息 |
[11:52] | I was hardly expecting good news. | 我没期望好消息 |
[11:53] | Still, with Lockhart on the ropes, I was hoping | 然而 现在Lockhart岌岌可危 我希望 |
[11:57] | we could get you back in the ring. | 我们可以让你重新任职 |
[11:59] | Doesn’t have to be as director, Joe. | 不一定要做局长 Joe |
[12:02] | Give me a division, a station. | 一个部门 一个情报站都行 |
[12:05] | I’ll take anything. | 我什么都接受 |
[12:07] | The video is the problem, Saul. Once it’s out there… | 问题是视频 Saul 一旦曝光出来… |
[12:10] | I officially become persona non grata. | 我就会正式成为不受欢迎的人 |
[12:13] | It would derail any confirmation hearing before it got started. | 会在任何听证会召开以前就带偏重点 |
[12:16] | Any idea why Haqqani hasn’t put it up on the Internet yet? | 知道为什么Haqqani还没放到网上吗? |
[12:21] | None. | 不知道 |
[12:24] | I need to ask you something about that. Off the record. | 关于这个 我想私底下问你件事 |
[12:28] | Sure. | 好的 |
[12:53] | I thought you hated her. | 我还以为你恨她 |
[12:57] | I thought so, too. | 我也以为我恨她 |
[12:59] | But she’s the only mother I have. | 但我只有这么一个妈妈 |
[13:03] | So she turns on the charm, and you’re ready to forgive her? | 所以她甜言蜜语几句 你就准备原谅她了? |
[13:05] | Not forgive her… exactly. | 不算是真正地原谅她 |
[13:09] | She walked out on us. | 她抛弃我们离开了 |
[13:10] | What kind of person does that? | 哪种人会这么做啊? |
[13:12] | Well… you. | 嗯 你 |
[13:17] | No. No, that is not the same thing. | 不 不 这不一样 |
[13:20] | – It’s not? – I was always coming back, | – 不一样么? – 我总是会时不时地回来 |
[13:21] | I was in touch, and I had reasons. | 我和你们保持联系 我也有原因 |
[13:25] | I’m sure she had a reason. We know the reason. | – 我肯定她也有原因的 – 我们知道那个原因 |
[13:36] | It’s just too much, you know? | 就只是我受不了了 你懂么 |
[13:37] | I’m… | 我… |
[13:41] | I’m sick about Dad. Islamabad was a mind fuck. | 爸爸的事让我很伤心 伊斯兰堡想想就心烦 |
[13:43] | I can’t deal with her, too. | 我不能同时也去应付她 |
[13:47] | We don’t even know where she is. She didn’t leave a number? | – 我们都不知道她在哪里 – 她没留电话? |
[13:50] | When would she have left a number? | 为什么她要留电话? |
[13:52] | You had a fucking pitchfork out. | 你像只疯狗似的乱咬 |
[14:04] | He had to have popcorn, soda and Sno-Caps at the movies. | 他看电影时一定要吃爆米花 汽水和彩珠糖 |
[14:09] | Jigsaw puzzles no less than 3,000 pieces. | 喜欢三千片以上的拼图游戏 |
[14:13] | And watching every single Orioles game, | 每一场金莺队(美国职业棒球队)的比赛都看 |
[14:16] | yelling at them to “stop stinking up the diamond.” | 对着他们喊”别搞臭球场” |
[14:26] | These were some of Dad’s favorite things. | 这是爸爸喜欢做的一些事 |
[14:31] | Extremes, of course, because… | 当然 有点极端 因为… |
[14:35] | because that’s who he was. | 他就是这样的一个人 |
[14:38] | He loved me and my sister like that. | 他也那样爱着我和我的姐姐 |
[14:41] | Like crazy. | 疯狂地爱我们 |
[14:49] | He had demons– everyone here knows that– | 他有过心魔 这里的人都知道 |
[14:52] | but… he lived with them. | 但是 他承受了下来 |
[14:56] | And he taught me how to live with them. | 他也教会了我如何去承受 |
[15:03] | This past year, he helped me with my daughter. | 这过去的一年 他帮我带了女儿 |
[15:08] | He took care of her. | 他悉心照料她 |
[15:10] | He loved her with that same… | 当我无法去爱她时… |
[15:13] | crazy love when I couldn’t. | 他用同样深沉的爱去爱她 |
[15:19] | I don’t think Franny will remember him. | 我觉得Franny不会记得他 |
[15:23] | But I’m taking over now, Dad. | 但是现在我接手了 爸爸 |
[15:29] | And I’ll remember for her. | 我会帮她记住你 |
[15:40] | If everyone could please turn to page 48 in their hymnals. | 请大家把赞美诗集翻到第48页 |
[16:10] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 失陪 失陪 |
[16:15] | Oh, thank God. Thank God. | 哦 谢天谢地 谢天谢地 |
[16:24] | God, I was so worried about you. | 天啊 我一直在担心你 |
[16:26] | Things were worrisome there for a while. | 有一阵子那边的事情有些棘手 |
[16:34] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[16:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:46] | How did you get out of there? | 你是怎么离开那里的? |
[16:48] | German intelligence was helpful. | 德国情报局帮了大忙 |
[16:52] | Astrid? Astrid? | |
[16:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:54] | I hid out for a while, hoping for another chance at Haqqani, but he was gone. | 我藏匿了一阵 希望再找袭击 Haqqani的机会 但他已经离开了 |
[16:59] | I’m not sorry, Quinn. | 我一点不觉得惋惜 Quinn |
[17:01] | Yeah, I get that. | 嗯 我知道 |
[17:07] | I had a chance at him, too. Right after. | 就在你之后 我也有过机会 |
[17:10] | He stood up out of the sunroof suddenly, waving to the crowd. | 他突然间从天窗站起来 朝人群挥手 |
[17:15] | I was moving on him, but… | 我本想对他采取行动 但是… |
[17:17] | Khan stopped me. | Khan阻止了我 |
[17:19] | Jesus, Carrie. | 天啊 Carrie |
[17:21] | Now you know how I felt. | 现在你知道我感觉了 |
[17:25] | Yeah, well, anyway, that’s all over now. | 是啊 不管怎样 这事现在结束了 |
[17:29] | Hopefully. | 希望如此吧 |
[17:31] | What’s that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[17:34] | Dar Adal came looking for you. | Dar Adal来找过你 |
[17:35] | – When? – Yesterday. | – 什么时候? – 昨天 |
[17:37] | Any idea why? | 知道为什么吗? |
[17:40] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[17:42] | Personally, I’d stay away from that motherfucker. | 就个人而言 我会离那混账远远的 |
[17:45] | Oh, I plan to. | 哦 我计划如此 |
[17:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:59] | Who knew Dad had so many friends? | 谁会想到爸爸有这么多朋友啊? |
[18:05] | Who’s that? Oh, he’s one of mine, from work. | – 那是谁? – 哦 是我的一个同事 |
[18:08] | Quinn Quinn. | |
[18:10] | Don’t think I ever heard you mention him before. | 你以前好像没提过他 |
[18:12] | Mm, I don’t think I ever have. | 嗯 我应该是没提过他 |
[18:15] | Well, he and Franny seem to have hit it off. | 他和Franny好像挺合得来 |
[18:26] | Can I borrow him for a minute? | 我能和他单独说两句吗? |
[18:27] | Course. | 当然 |
[18:38] | What’d you find out? | 你有什么发现? |
[18:40] | Crocker swears up and down there was no engagement with Islamabad of any kind. | Crocker发重誓说和伊斯兰堡没有 任何形式的联系 |
[18:44] | What about an overture to Haqqani? | 那说是向Haqqani示好呢? |
[18:46] | He calls that “unthinkable.” “Political suicide.” | 他说那样是”不可想象” 是”政治自杀” |
[18:49] | How does he explain Dar Adal on the ground, then? | 那他要怎么解释Dar Adal会在那里 ? |
[18:51] | – He doesn’t. – What do you mean? | – 他没解释 – 什么意思? |
[18:53] | I mentioned no names. For now, you and me are as big as this club gets, okay? | 我没提任何名字 目前只能是你我知道 懂么? |
[18:57] | – Okay. – Not even Quinn. | – 好的 – 连Quinn也不能说 |
[19:00] | He’d go ballistic if he knew. | 如果他知道的话会气疯狂的 |
[19:03] | Absolutely sure it was Dar Adal in that car? It was him, all right. | – 你确定车里的一定是Dar Adal吗? – 绝对是他 |
[19:07] | Okay. I’ll do some more digging. | 好的 我会再去查查的 |
[19:09] | Am I interrupting? No. | – 我打扰到你们了吗? – 没有 |
[19:12] | – Not at all. – How’d your dad feel about Irish whiskey? | – 完全没有 – 你爸爸喜欢爱尔兰威士忌吗? |
[19:16] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[19:20] | I mean, I’m learning so much about my dad that I never knew. | 我是说 我知道了很多关于我爸爸的事 |
[19:22] | Like what? Like he was arrested on the mall, protesting the Iraq War. | – 比如? – 比如他在商城里抗议伊拉克战争 |
[19:27] | Six times. | 被捕了六次 |
[19:29] | I seem to recall that. You do? | – 我好像记得 – 真的? |
[19:31] | All his letters were forwarded to me. Remember? | 所有他的信都转发到我这儿了 我记得 |
[19:35] | – What letters? – Hundreds he wrote to George Tenet | – 什么信? – 他给George Tenet局长写了上百封信 |
[19:38] | Demanding you be reassigned home from Baghdad. | 要他把你从巴格达调回来 |
[19:42] | You never told me that. Hello, all. | – 你没和我说过 – 大家好 |
[19:45] | Hey. Look who’s a nice guy. | 你好 有人今天表现不错啊 |
[19:48] | I would have come earlier. | 我该早点来的 |
[19:49] | I was in a marathon meeting with my lawyers. | 我和我的律师开了一整天的会 |
[19:52] | That’s fun. Barrel of monkeys. | – 听上去很好玩 – 耍猴呢 |
[19:55] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[19:58] | my wife made a lasagna. | 我妻子做了千层面 |
[20:02] | I know– who wants lasagna at 10:00 at night? | 我知道 谁晚上10点还吃千层面啊? |
[20:05] | I do. | 我要吃 |
[20:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:07] | Well… | 呃… |
[20:10] | Sorry about your dad. | 节哀顺变 |
[20:13] | Hey, join us. Yeah, take a chair. | – 加入我们吧 – 是啊 坐下 |
[20:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:19] | Whiskey? | 威士忌? |
[20:21] | I would love a beer. Oh, there’s some inside. | – 我想喝啤酒 – 里面有 |
[20:25] | Forget it. I’ll have what you’re having. | 算了 就喝你们喝的 |
[20:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:34] | – Cheers, everybody. – Cheers. | – 干杯 各位 – 干杯 |
[20:36] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[20:47] | I’m gonna go check on Franny. | 我去看看Franny |
[20:52] | So… that’s done. | 所以…完事了 |
[20:55] | Tired? | 累了? |
[20:58] | Yeah, wrung out. | 嗯 累死了 |
[21:02] | Were you there, too? | 你当时也在吗? |
[21:04] | Pakistan? Yeah. | 巴基斯坦? 是啊 |
[21:06] | I’ve never seen Carrie so thrown after a job. | 我还没见Carrie在完成 哪个工作后如此困惑过 |
[21:10] | A lot went wrong. | 很多事情都出了错 |
[21:25] | Hi, sweet girl. | 你好 小宝贝 |
[21:50] | Everything okay? Yeah, I NyQuil’d her. | – 一切都还好吗? – 好 我给她吃了感冒药 |
[21:54] | Just kidding. She’s fine. | 开玩笑啦 她没事 |
[21:57] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[21:58] | Ready. I’ll be right back. | – 准备好了 – 我去去就来 |
[22:00] | Well, it was nice meeting you. Nice to meet you. | – 嗯 很高兴认识你 – 很高兴认识你 |
[22:19] | Franny took a shine to you. | Franny一眼就喜欢上你了 |
[22:21] | Yeah. We made friends. | 是啊 我们交了个朋友 |
[22:25] | You’ve been quiet. | 你很安静 |
[22:27] | Thinking. | 我在想事 |
[22:29] | About? | 想什么? |
[22:32] | This. | 现在 |
[22:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[22:36] | Being home. | 到家了 |
[22:37] | Being away from all that. | 把那些都抛在脑后了 |
[22:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:42] | Normal life. | 正常的生活 |
[22:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:45] | Feels good. | 感觉不错 |
[22:47] | Just… laughing, you know? | 就只有… 欢笑 你知道么? |
[22:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:53] | Tonight was fun. God, is that awful? | 今晚很愉快 天啊 是不是不该这么说? |
[22:58] | No. Not at all. | 不 完全没有 |
[23:00] | It was sad, but… | 很叫人伤心 但是… |
[23:04] | fun. | 很愉快 |
[23:40] | Quinn, I’ll just fuck it up. No, you won’t. | – Quinn 我会搞砸一切的 – 不 你不会的 |
[23:42] | I will. | 我会的 |
[23:45] | I do. | 我搞砸过 |
[23:49] | I know how this goes. | 我知道接下来会发生什么事 |
[23:51] | It ends badly. Till it doesn’t. | – 结局不会好 – 最终会好起来的 |
[23:56] | Come on, you know my shit. | 拜托 你知道我那破事儿 |
[23:57] | You know mine. But you don’t have my condition. | – 你也知道我的 – 但是你没有我的病 |
[24:00] | I’ve seen you… at your worst. | 你最坏的情况我都见过 |
[24:04] | You should be heading for the hills. | 你应该逃得远远的 |
[24:06] | Look, Islamabad was ugly. It was a black hole, | 听着 伊斯兰堡很丑恶 那是一个黑洞 |
[24:09] | and I don’t want anything like that in my life ever again. | 我这辈子再也不想遇到那种事了 |
[24:14] | I want to get out and stay out. | 我想逃离了然后再也不回去 |
[24:17] | Yeah. But I can’t do it on my own. | 是啊 但我自己做不到 |
[24:22] | I’ve learned that. | 我已经意识到了 |
[24:27] | Well, I haven’t exactly been helpful. | 我不是非常帮得上忙 |
[24:29] | But you could be. | 但你可以帮我 |
[24:33] | You want out, too. | 你也想脱离 |
[24:35] | We get out together. | 我们可以一起脱离出去 |
[24:50] | Well, you think about it, Carrie. | 你考虑一下 Carrie |
[27:57] | You don’t even know where she lives. | 你都不知道她住在哪儿 |
[27:59] | Missouri plates. I saw the tag number. And? | – 密苏里州的车牌 我看到车牌号了 – 所以呢? |
[28:02] | I’ll have her address in an hour. | 我一小时内就能查出她的住址 |
[28:05] | You’re just gonna show up? That’s what she did. | – 你就直接那么过去? – 她就是这样 |
[28:07] | And you kicked her out. | 结果你把她赶出去了 |
[28:10] | I want her to look me in the eye and explain herself. | 我想直视她的眼睛 听她解释 |
[28:16] | Can she stay?I got her. | – 能把她留下吗? – 我会照顾她 |
[28:18] | It’s a long drive. | 要开很远的路 |
[28:21] | I don’t want to leave her again. | 我不想再丢下她 |
[28:23] | Babies and road trips, bad mix. | 婴儿和长途跋涉 糟糕的组合 |
[28:29] | Are you sure that’s okay?Positive. | – 你确定这样可以? – 确定 |
[28:32] | It’s only a couple days. | 就只去两三天 |
[28:35] | I could use some time to think. | 我可以在路上好好思考一下 |
[28:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:42] | Bye, sweetheart. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[28:50] | Say bye-bye. Bye-bye, Mommy. | 说再见 再见 妈妈 |
[29:11] | Douche bag. | 渣滓 |
[29:14] | Asshole. Hey, welcome back. | – 混账 – 欢迎回来 |
[29:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:17] | Just in time. For the holidays. | – 回来得正好 – 是说假期么 |
[29:20] | For the next thing. | 是说下一项任务 |
[29:22] | Group’s been looking for you. Yeah, I lost my phone. | – 小组一直在找你 – 我手机丢了 |
[29:25] | Fuck off. Or maybe I took a hammer to it. | – 编吧你 – 也可能我用榔头砸碎了 |
[29:27] | We got a location on three high-value IS targets | 我们在阿勒颇(叙利亚城市)的 某个防御工事里找到了 |
[29:30] | in some fortified shit hole in Aleppo, | 三名高价值的伊斯兰国目标 |
[29:33] | and a very narrow window before they fuck off again. | 他们很快就会再次滚蛋 |
[29:35] | And? We fly tomorrow night. | – 所以呢? – 我们明晚飞过去 |
[29:38] | Without me. | 别找我 |
[29:39] | Hey, group orders, all hands, – no exceptions. – I quit the group, Rob. | – 喂 小组命令 所有人员不得有误 – 我退组了 Rob |
[29:43] | Since when? Since right now, I guess. | – 什么时候起? – 就从现在起 |
[29:46] | Stop fucking around. | 他妈少胡扯 |
[29:48] | Shit, shower, shave, and let’s go. | 收拾干净 走人 |
[29:51] | No, I’m serious. I’m out. | 不 我说真的 我不干了 |
[29:54] | Moved on. | 开始新人生了 |
[29:55] | To what? You care? | – 什么新人生? – 你真关心? |
[29:57] | – Not really. – Mm. | – 不是很关心 – 嗯 |
[30:00] | I just care about you showing up to the airframe tomorrow. | 我只在乎你明天是否能准时上飞机 |
[30:02] | Can’t do it.You want me to take a new guy on this? | – 做不到 – 你要我带新人去么? |
[30:06] | He’s got to learn sometime. | 他迟早要学的 |
[30:11] | Peter Peter. | |
[30:13] | My estimation, | 我预计 |
[30:15] | we’re 20% less likely to pull this off without you. | 没有你 我们成功几率会降低20% |
[30:18] | 20% more likely to lose guys. | 发生伤亡几率上升20% |
[30:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[30:34] | Then this is your job. | 那这就是你的工作了 |
[30:39] | Let’s hope we get this done without you | 希望我们没有你也能成功 |
[30:41] | and you don’t have to deliver any of those. | 你就不用寄出任何一封了 |
[30:44] | Happy holidays. | 度假愉快 |
[32:14] | Hi. Can I help you? | 你好 需要帮忙吗? |
[32:18] | I’m looking for Ellen. | 我要找Ellen |
[32:20] | She’s at work already. | 她已经去工作了 |
[32:22] | Um… at school? Yeah. | – 嗯 在学校? – 是的 |
[32:25] | Jefferson. Who are you? | Jefferson 你是谁? |
[32:28] | I’m a friend. | 我是她朋友 |
[32:30] | I can come back. | 我稍后再来 |
[32:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:36] | Um, I’m kind of late myself… | 嗯 我自己也有点迟了… |
[32:38] | – Oh, sure. Sure. – Yeah. | – 哦 当然 当然 – 是啊 |
[32:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:48] | Can you look after her for a minute? | 你能照顾她一下吗? |
[33:50] | Okay, sure. | 好的 当然 |
[33:55] | Carrie Carrie. | |
[33:59] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛? |
[34:01] | I drove. | 我开车过来的 |
[34:02] | All night. | 好吧 |
[34:05] | I went to your house. | 我去过你家了 |
[34:07] | Did you? | 是么? |
[34:09] | There was a boy there. | 那里有个男孩 |
[34:12] | He told me where to find you. | 他告诉我来这里找你 |
[34:15] | Tim Tim. | |
[34:16] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[34:19] | Your brother. | 你弟弟 |
[34:21] | Half-brother. | 异父弟弟 |
[34:25] | So you left your children to go have more children? | 所以你抛弃自己的孩子去生更多的孩子? |
[34:31] | Sorry, that was… | 抱歉 我说得… |
[34:33] | What I deserve. | 我活该 |
[34:37] | You have to go. | 你得过去了 |
[34:40] | Can we meet at 3:30? | 我们能在3点30分见吗? |
[34:42] | At the house? | 在家里见? |
[34:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[34:52] | Hey, let’s go. | 嘿 我们走吧 |
[35:07] | It’s not exactly Walter’s. | 这里不算是Walter餐厅 |
[35:11] | Out of business, huh? | 倒闭了 啊? |
[35:12] | Walter retired. | Walter退休了 |
[35:14] | It’s now a Pain Quotidien. Things change. | – 现在这里是天天面包店 – 世事无常 |
[35:17] | Things go to shit. Yeah. How are the waffles? | – 每况愈下 – 是啊 这里的松饼如何? |
[35:20] | Not bad. | 还不赖 |
[35:24] | I heard you met with Crocker. I did. | – 我听说你见过Crocker了 – 没错 |
[35:26] | Well, what about? Damage assessment. | – 目的是什么? – 损坏评估 |
[35:29] | And? Two torpedoes in my side, taking on water. | 然后呢? 身侧中了两枚鱼雷 正在进水 |
[35:35] | Lockhart’s resignation will be on the President’s desk by the end of next week. | Lockhart的辞呈下周就会交到总统的办公桌上 |
[35:39] | So I hear. | 我听说了 |
[35:40] | What if I told you I can put your name back on the short list to replace him? | 如果我告诉你 我能够让你上 替换他的最终名单呢? |
[35:47] | I’d say you were having a major senior moment. | 我会说你真是老糊涂了 |
[35:59] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[36:01] | It’s the video of you and Haqqani. | 是你和Haqqani的视频 |
[36:05] | I’ve been assured it’s the only copy. | 有人和我确认过这是唯一的一份 |
[36:07] | But even if it isn’t, I’ve been assured it’ll never be released. | 但就算不是 那人也担保不会释放出来 |
[36:13] | Don’t look so shocked. | 别这么惊讶 |
[36:14] | We have to see events for what they are. | 我们得看清事件的真相 |
[36:16] | Good morning. Can I get you gentlemen started with anything? | 早上好 两位先生需要先来点什么吗? |
[36:20] | Coffee? | 咖啡? |
[36:21] | – Can we have a minute? – Take your time. | – 能让我单独谈会儿吗? – 慢慢来 |
[36:27] | What have you done to get this? | 你做了什么才拿到这个的? |
[36:29] | It’s not what I’ve done. It’s what I got in return. | 不是我做了什么 这是给我的回报 |
[36:35] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[36:37] | I reached out to Haqqani. | 我主动联系了Haqqani |
[36:39] | I told him I’d take his name off the kill list | 我告诉他我会将他的名字剔除出刺杀名单 |
[36:42] | in exchange for a commitment | 作为交换 他许诺 |
[36:44] | not to harbor terrorists in Afghanistan. | 不在阿富汗庇护恐怖分子 |
[36:47] | He’s the fucking terrorist. Is he? | – 他就是该死的恐怖分子 – 是么? |
[36:50] | He just massacred 36 Americans. | 他刚屠杀了36名美国人 |
[36:53] | Menachem Begin killed 91 British soldiers at the King David Hotel | Menachem Begin在成为以色列总理前 |
[36:58] | before becoming prime minister. | 在大卫王酒店杀了91名英军 |
[37:03] | You know what this conversation is? Sedition. | 你知道你我的对话算什么吗? 煽动 |
[37:07] | Saul, steady. | Saul 镇静 |
[37:13] | Well, it’s wrong. | 这样是错的 |
[37:15] | Just plain wrong. | 错得很彻底 |
[37:16] | In the two months since we handed over combat operations in Helmand, | 我们在赫尔曼德省将战斗指挥权 交付出去两个月后 |
[37:21] | the Taliban has reclaimed district centers in all but one city. | 塔利班夺回了所有的区中心 除了一个城市的 |
[37:26] | Haqqani will be in Kabul by Christmas. | Haqqani圣诞节就会到达喀布尔 |
[37:29] | Well, what makes you think he’ll keep his word? | 你怎么知道他会保守诺言? |
[37:31] | Why anyone keeps their word. Because it’s in their self-interest. | 和所有保守诺言的人一样 因为这有利于他们的自身利益 |
[37:36] | Plus… | 另外… |
[37:38] | he offered a show of good faith. | 他表现出了诚意 |
[37:44] | And let’s face it, | 而我们得承认 |
[37:45] | not every choice we make is blessed with moral clarity. | 不是我们做出的每个选择都是非分明 |
[37:49] | Especially in our business. | 特别是在我们这一行 |
[37:52] | What’s that line? | 那句话怎么说来着? |
[37:54] | “We are the no-men of no-man’s-land.” | “我们是无主之地的无名之主” |
[37:58] | Come back. | 回来 |
[38:01] | Lead us. | 领导我们 |
[38:04] | The Agency is waiting for you with open arms. | 中情局热切欢迎你的回归 |
[38:36] | Quinn Quinn. | |
[38:40] | There’s a rumor you’re in Missouri. | 我听传闻说你去密苏里了 |
[38:43] | Yeah. I found out where my mom is. | 对 我找出我妈妈住哪儿了 |
[38:46] | And drove there. | 然后就开车过去了 |
[38:48] | It’s out of the blue, I know. Um… | 事出突然 我知道 嗯… |
[38:50] | I should have called you. It’s just been a whirlwind. | 我应该打电话给你的 现在凡事一团糟 |
[38:54] | How are you? | 你还好吗? |
[38:57] | I’m wondering about you. | 我在想你好不好 |
[39:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:02] | Um, we should talk, obviously. | 嗯 我们显然得谈谈 |
[39:05] | You want me to join you? I could fly out. | 你要去过去找你吗? 我可以飞过去 |
[39:09] | Uh, no, no. | 呃 不 不 |
[39:12] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[39:13] | Yeah, I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 是啊 我现在正在处理一些事情 |
[39:17] | I have a brother, it turns out. What? | – 我发现我有个弟弟 – 什么? |
[39:20] | Yeah. See, I… I have a lot to deal with. | 是啊 你看 我… 我现在已经有点晕头转向了 |
[39:24] | I can’t think about anything else right now. | 我现在无法考虑别的事情 |
[39:28] | Hey, look, if it’s a no, just say. | 喂 听着 如果是不行 你可以直说 |
[39:30] | It’s not. I… I just… I’ve been dealing with this other stuff. | 不是不行 我… 我只是… 我现在正在忙其他事呢 |
[39:35] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[39:38] | God, look at me, Quinn. | 天啊 你看看我 Quinn |
[39:40] | I’m on a crazy road trip like my dad used to take. | 我就像我爸爸一样说走就走 |
[39:46] | I’m no good for you. | 我不适合你 |
[39:47] | Or anyone else. | 不适合任何人 |
[39:49] | So it is a no. | 所以的确是拒绝 |
[39:52] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[39:54] | Don’t pressure me, okay? | 不要逼我好么? |
[39:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:59] | Look, I got to go. Um… | 听着 我得挂了 嗯… |
[40:02] | I’ll be back in a few days. We’ll talk then. | 我过几天就回去 到时候我们再谈 |
[40:06] | Right. | 好的 |
[40:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[40:49] | Hydrangeas. | 绣球花 |
[40:53] | Your dad. | 你爸爸说过 |
[40:54] | “They’ll take all your water, but they’re worth it.” | “你有多少水它们都会要 但是会很值得” |
[40:59] | So should I be bracing to meet Tim’s father? | 我需要做好见Tim父亲的准备吗? |
[41:04] | No. | 不 |
[41:05] | He left before the baby was born. | 他在孩子生下来以前就离开了 |
[41:10] | And how old is Tim? He’s 14, 15? | Tim多大了? 14 15岁? |
[41:14] | 15. | 15岁 |
[41:17] | Why didn’t you just… | 为什么你不… |
[41:19] | tell us you were pregnant? | 告诉我们你怀孕了? |
[41:22] | I couldn’t. | 我说不出口 |
[41:25] | But you could just vanish? | 但你却可以突然消失? |
[41:28] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[41:31] | Well, how about you try. | 那你就不能试试 |
[41:37] | I guess I wasn’t very good at being married. | 我猜我不太适合婚姻 |
[41:40] | You mean you weren’t very good at being married to Dad. | 你是说你不太适合嫁给爸爸 |
[41:42] | To anyone. | 不适合嫁给任何人 |
[41:46] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[41:51] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去说 |
[42:01] | Did Dad know? | 爸爸知道吗? |
[42:04] | Not about Tim’s father, no. | 不知道Tim父亲的事 |
[42:07] | Wh-What do you mean, not about Tim’s father? | 什么意思 不知道Tim的父亲? |
[42:16] | There were others? Yeah. There were others. | – 难道还有其他人? – 对 还有其他人 |
[42:22] | How did I not know about this? | 我怎么会不知道? |
[42:24] | Dad never said a word. | 爸爸一个字也没说过 |
[42:26] | He was loyal like that. | 他就是那么忠实 |
[42:29] | He’d forgive me, and then I’d… | 他会原谅我 我就会… |
[42:32] | go out and do it all over again. | 再次犯同样的错 |
[42:36] | Until it ruined us. | 直到这样毁了我们 |
[42:45] | He always said that-that you left because of him. | 他一直说你的离开是他的错 |
[42:47] | Because he was too impossible to live with. | 因为跟他这种人没法过日子 |
[42:52] | No. | 不是的 |
[42:54] | I mean, it wasn’t easy. | 我是说 的确不容易 |
[42:58] | It was a circus at times– you know that. | 有时候我们吵得不可开交 你知道的 |
[43:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:03] | But I broke it apart. | 但是我主动离开了 |
[43:06] | I got pregnant and… | 我怀孕了 然后… |
[43:09] | couldn’t face up to what I’d done. | 无法面对自己的所做所为 |
[43:14] | Uh, so don’t blame him. | 呃 所以不要怪他 |
[43:16] | Blame him? Blame him? | 怪他? 怪他? |
[43:19] | No, I-I don’t. | 不 我不怪他 |
[43:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[43:22] | He stayed. You’re the one who let me down. | 他留下来了 你是让我失望的那个 |
[43:26] | Right when I needed you the most, by the way. | 顺便说一句 那时我最需要你 |
[43:29] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思? |
[43:33] | I got sick. | 我病了 |
[43:35] | Like Dad. The first month of college. | 像爸爸一样 上大学的第一个月 |
[43:38] | And then a professor walked me into the ER, and then I’m on a psych ward, | 一个教授带我去了急症室 然后我被带去了精神病区 |
[43:42] | and then I’m in a room– just me and a mattress and a cage on the window. | 被关进一间房间 只有我 一张床 和加了铁栅栏的窗 |
[43:46] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[43:48] | All I wanted was my mom. | 我只想要我的妈妈 |
[43:50] | And you were not there. You were nowhere. | 你却不在那里 你无处可寻 |
[43:54] | How do you not call? | 你怎么能不打电话? |
[43:56] | How do you not send a fucking Christmas card? | 你他妈的怎么能连张圣诞卡都不寄? |
[44:00] | I always meant to get in touch, | 我一直想要和你们联系 |
[44:02] | but I couldn’t say what I’d done. | 但我无法说出我做的一切 |
[44:05] | I’d hurt so many people already. | 我已经伤害了太多的人 |
[44:08] | I just had to stop. | 我只想停手 |
[44:12] | I had to stop and do one… | 我得停下来 做一件… |
[44:14] | right thing. | 对的事情 |
[44:16] | Focus on Tim. | 照顾好Tim |
[44:20] | And so I did. | 所以我那么做了 |
[44:29] | I have to go. Are you okay? | – 我得走了 – 你没事吧? |
[44:35] | I’ve always thought that being bipolar meant that you couldn’t be with people. | 我一直以为得了躁郁症就表示 你无法与另一人在一起 |
[44:39] | Not for the long haul, ’cause they’ll up and leave you, soon enough. | 无法长期在一起 因为很快他们就会离开你 |
[44:43] | No. Well, that’s what I’ve thought. | – 不 – 我本来是这么以为的 |
[44:46] | All this time. | 一直以来都是 |
[44:47] | It’s not true. Please believe that. | 不是的 请相信这点 |
[44:52] | I don’t even know if that’s possible anymore. | 我都不知道是否还有可能性 |
[44:58] | It’s possible. | 有那可能性 |
[45:33] | Quinn. The number you have dialed has been changed, | Quinn 您拨打的号码已更换 |
[45:36] | disconnected, or is no longer in service. | 无法接通 或者已停机 |
[45:47] | The number you have dialed has been changed, disconnected, or is… | 您拨打的号码已更换 无法接通 或者… |
[45:55] | [Quinn?!Not Delivered] | Quinn?!(发送失败) |
[46:11] | I’m unreachable at the moment. Please leave a message. | 我现在无法回电话 请留言 |
[46:15] | Where is he? Where’s Quinn? | 他在哪里? Quinn在哪里? |
[46:33] | All right, put those with the M4s. | 好 把那些和M4放在一起 |
[46:37] | Next to the generator, over there. Who’s the new guy? | – 和那边的发电机放在一起 – 新人是谁? |
[46:44] | Dale Dale. | |
[46:56] | I’m going. You’re not. | 我要去 你不用去了 |
[46:57] | What? Take these. | – 什么? – 拿着这些 |
[47:01] | This is fucked up. | 他妈耍我玩呢 |
[47:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[47:04] | Take them. | 拿吧 |
[48:08] | A call back would’ve been nice. | 就不能回个电话啊 |
[48:10] | You were the one who was supposed to be in touch with me | Peter和你联系后 |
[48:12] | After you heard from Peter. | 是应该你先和我联系 |
[48:15] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[48:18] | Not out here. | 不在这里 |
[48:25] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[48:26] | I imagine somewhere on the Turkish border by now, about to cross over into Syria. | 我猜现在应该到土耳其边界 快进入叙利亚境内了 |
[48:30] | – I need to speak to him. – Impossible. | – 我需要找他谈谈 – 不可能 |
[48:32] | – Don’t give me that bullshit. – Hey. | – 别跟我胡说八道 – 喂 |
[48:33] | If he’s on a mission, there’s a way to reach him. Actually, there’s not. | – 如果他去执行任务了 那就有方法联系到他 – 事实上没有 |
[48:36] | They went dark a little over an hour ago. | 他们大约一小时前已经隐身了 |
[48:38] | I was just on the phone to Ops 4. When do they check in next? | – 我刚刚在第四控制室通过电话 – 下次报告是什么时候? |
[48:41] | They don’t. What do you mean? | – 没有啦 – 什么意思? |
[48:44] | The mission is open-ended. | 这次任务是开放性的 |
[48:45] | They’re responsible for their own extraction. | 他们要靠自己撤离 |
[48:48] | From Syria? | 从叙利亚? |
[48:49] | From Iraq, most likely. | 很可能是从伊拉克 |
[48:52] | I need to speak to Quinn. | 我需要和Quinn说话 |
[48:54] | And I said no. | 我说了不行 |
[49:01] | I saw you in Islamabad. | 我在伊斯兰堡看到你了 |
[49:06] | In the backseat of an SUV with Haissam Haqqani. | 在Haissam Haqqani的车上 坐在后座上 |
[49:10] | What are you playing at, Carrie? | 你想说什么 Carrie? |
[49:12] | I call it give me what I fucking want. | 我是说你他妈最好让我如愿以偿 |
[49:15] | You’re not listening. I can’t. | 你没听我说 我做不到 |
[49:17] | I will leave here and go straight to The Washington Post. | 我会从这里直接去找华盛顿邮报 |
[49:20] | No, you won’t. Watch me. | – 不 你不会的 – 走着瞧 |
[49:22] | You might consider talking to Saul before you do. | 在那之前你最好先找Saul谈谈 |
[49:25] | He’d explain to you what’s at stake here. | 他会告诉你什么处在危险中 |
[49:27] | I know what’s at stake. | 我知道什么处在危险中 |
[49:30] | You make a deal with Haqqani, you dishonor every officer, | 你和Haqqani订了协议 你侮辱了每一个 |
[49:32] | every soldier at the embassy who died at his hands. | 在大使馆因他而死的官员和士兵 |
[49:36] | Saul would spit in your face. | Saul会吐你一脸的痰 |
[49:47] | Ask him yourself. | 自己去问他吧 |