时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[01:19] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[01:24] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[01:30] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[01:36] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[01:41] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[03:21] | Your dad nailed me for being late. | 你爸抓到我迟到了 |
[03:23] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[03:24] | Did you finish it? | 你搞完了吗 |
[03:27] | All right. | 好嘞 |
[04:00] | So where we going to post it? | 我们要发布到哪里 |
[04:02] | Where else? | 还能是哪里呢 |
[04:06] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[04:07] | The recruiting Web site? | 极端组织招募网站 |
[04:10] | I found a way onto it last night. | 我昨晚想办法上去了 |
[04:14] | Word of advice, retards: | 给你们一条建议 白痴们 |
[04:17] | if you declare yourself the Cyber Caliphate, | 既然宣称自己是网络哈里发帝国 |
[04:18] | 哈里发: 先知继承者的称号 阿拉伯帝国统治者沿用此称号 | |
[04:20] | change your system password. | 就记得改一下系统密码 |
[04:35] | Our work here is done. | 我们完工了 |
[04:42] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[04:45] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:47] | Who is that? “Gabe could”? | “加布·库尔德”是谁 |
[04:50] | “Gabe H. Coud.” | 是”加布·H·库德” |
[04:52] | It’s “Douche bag.” Backward. | 就是把”傻逼”倒过来拼 |
[04:54] | So not a jihadi, then. | 那就不可能是圣战分子 |
[04:56] | Not the handle I’d choose. | 如果是的话 就不会选这个名称 |
[05:00] | Ping him. | 探测他 |
[05:01] | Ping him. | 探测他 |
[05:02] | No way. | 没门 |
[05:04] | Ask him who he is. | 问他是谁 |
[05:05] | We do that and we lose our cover. | 问了就会暴露我们的身份 |
[05:07] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[05:08] | They are poking around like we are. | 他们像我们一样也在瞎逛 |
[05:10] | They’re not supposed to be here, either. | 他们也不应该在这里 |
[05:11] | Doesn’t mean they’re our friend. | 那也不代表他们跟咱们是一伙的 |
[05:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:18] | He’s pinging us. | 他在探测我们 |
[05:21] | Wait, no. | 等等 不要 |
[05:22] | Let me see who it is first. | 让我先看看这是谁 |
[05:26] | The I.P. Address… | IP地址 |
[05:28] | is non-attributable. | 无归属 |
[05:30] | So? | 所以呢 |
[05:32] | So it’s probably government. | 所以有可能是政府 |
[05:34] | We don’t want to be showing them anything. | 我们可不想让他们看到任何内容 |
[05:37] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[05:38] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:39] | Hanging outside the firewall. | 在防火墙外面待着 |
[05:41] | Can you tell who he is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[05:42] | No. | 不知道 |
[05:43] | Can you tell where he is? | 你知道他在哪儿吗 |
[05:45] | That’s the point of the proxies. | 这就是代理的意义 |
[05:47] | He doesn’t want us to know. | 他不想让我们知道 |
[05:49] | But if you care about that Web site, | 但如果他对那个网站感兴趣 |
[05:50] | you’re probably here in Germany. | 他大概就在德国 |
[05:54] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[05:56] | He’s trying to get in. | 他想闯进来 |
[06:00] | There’s a zero day defect on this firewall. | 这道防火墙牢不可破 |
[06:04] | We can get through brute force, | 我们可以用蛮力闯进去 |
[06:07] | just need… | 只需要… |
[06:10] | computing power. | 足够的计算能力 |
[06:11] | No, you can’t. | 你不能那样 |
[06:13] | My dad will kill me. | 我爸会杀了我 |
[06:15] | Dude, I said no. | 哥们 我说了不行 |
[06:17] | Hey, I said no! | 我说了不行 |
[06:18] | Hey, I said no, man! | 我说了不行 哥们 |
[06:25] | What? What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[06:26] | He’s attacking us. | 他在攻击我们 |
[06:28] | Who is? Douche Bag? | 谁 傻逼吗 |
[06:30] | What the fuck? | 我操了 |
[06:30] | – What? – He’s in. | -怎么了 -他进来了 |
[06:32] | Shut it down. Shut it down, shut it down! | 关掉系统 关掉 关掉 |
[06:34] | We’re getting it shut down right now… | 我们正在关闭系统 |
[06:44] | Holy shit, it’s the CIA. | 我操 是中情局 |
[06:47] | I know. | 是啊 |
[06:51] | It’s down. | 关掉了 |
[07:21] | All right, sweetie. | 好了 宝贝 |
[07:24] | You ready for school? Look, look, | 你准备好上学了吗 看啊看啊 |
[07:26] | all your friends are here. | 你所有的朋友都在这里 |
[07:27] | See? Ilsa | 看 伊尔莎 |
[07:29] | and J.J. and Fraulein Schnee. | JJ和施内老师 |
[07:32] | And they’re gonna be so excited to see you. | 他们见到你会超开心的 |
[07:35] | ‘Cause it’s your birthday! | 因为今天是你的生日哟 |
[07:38] | What do we say? | 我们应该说什么 |
[07:39] | We say, “Auf Wiedersehen,” | 应该说”再会” |
[07:41] | which means “Till we see each other again.” | 也就是”再次相会”的意思 |
[07:44] | Which will be really soon. | 我们马上就会再见了 |
[07:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:45] | At your party. | 在你的派对上 |
[07:52] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[07:54] | What is that? | 那是什么呀 |
[08:15] | Morning. | 早 |
[08:16] | He’s with the Lebanese ambassador. | 他跟黎巴嫩大使在一起 |
[08:18] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:20] | Oh, here she is, Ambassador. | 她来了 大使 |
[08:22] | I’d like you to meet my head of security, Carrie Mathison. | 这是我们的安全主管 卡莉·麦吉森 |
[08:25] | Carrie, Ambassador Jamil. | 卡莉 这是贾米尔大使 |
[08:27] | Hello, sir. | 你好 大使阁下 |
[08:28] | We weren’t expecting you until next week. | 我们还以为您下周才会来 |
[08:30] | There’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[08:32] | I’ll tell you all about it. | 我回头跟你说 |
[08:34] | Otto, keep in touch. | 奥托 保持联系 |
[08:36] | I will. | 我会的 |
[08:38] | Jonas. I wish you were my lawyer. | 乔纳斯 真希望你是我的律师 |
[08:41] | Can’t have him. | 那可不行 |
[08:42] | Thank you both. | 谢谢二位 |
[08:51] | We are going to Lebanon. | 我们要去黎巴嫩 |
[08:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:56] | I told the ambassador | 我跟大使说了 |
[08:57] | we could leave in three days. | 三天内就能出发 |
[09:01] | You want to tell me what I just missed, here? | 能跟我说说我错过了什么吗 |
[09:02] | ISIS is regrouping in Raqqa | 极端组织正在拉卡地区重新集结 |
[09:04] | for a new offensive against the Syrian regime. | 要发起对叙利亚政权的新一轮攻击 |
[09:06] | I know. We talked about it. | 我知道 这事咱们谈过了 |
[09:07] | But it’s not playing out the way anyone thought. | 但方式却是谁都没预料到的 |
[09:09] | There’s a mass exodus of civilians underway. | 现在正有大量百姓在撤离 |
[09:11] | A refugee crisis is developing at the border. | 边境正在爆发难民危机 |
[09:13] | I want us to visit a camp there. | 咱们要去探访一个难民营 |
[09:16] | In Lebanon. | 在黎巴嫩 |
[09:17] | Us. | 咱们 |
[09:19] | Yeah. You, me, | 对 你 我 |
[09:21] | some additional security. | 再加几个保镖 |
[09:23] | “Additional security” | 几个保镖 |
[09:24] | is what we take to conferences in Geneva. | 只是咱们去日内瓦开会的配备 |
[09:26] | This is a war zone. | 这可是战区 |
[09:29] | We’re really not equipped. | 我们毫无武装 |
[09:31] | Well, | 这个嘛 |
[09:32] | we have three days. | 我们还有三天时间 |
[09:54] | You’re on. | 到你了 |
[10:02] | There. | 坐那边 |
[10:04] | This is Peter Quinn. | 这位是彼得·奎恩 |
[10:06] | He’s been on the ground in Syria for the past two years. | 过去两年 他一直在叙利亚活动 |
[10:14] | We’re all eager to hear about your experience there. | 我们都迫不及待想听听你在那边的经历 |
[10:23] | I just got back from the Al-Raqqah province in the oil-producing regions… | 我刚从拉卡省的产油区回来 |
[10:28] | Could you speak up? | 能大声点吗 |
[10:30] | Please? | 谢谢 |
[10:31] | It’s a big table. | 这有一大桌人呢 |
[10:39] | Al-Raqqah. | 拉卡省 |
[10:40] | It’s where I’ve been for the past few months. | 过去几个月我一直在那里 |
[10:45] | Our approach has remained constant. | 我们的方式还是一如既往 |
[10:47] | U.S. Air strikes prepare targets for surgical intervention by special forces, | 美军发动空袭后 由特种部队进行精确打击 |
[10:52] | initially against Assad, then Al-Nusra, | 先是对付阿萨德 然后是”人民阵线” |
[10:55] | and most recently against the Islamic State. | 最近是伊斯兰国 |
[10:59] | I’ve been heading up a team of special ops | 我带领着一个特别行动小组 |
[11:03] | more or less continuously for the past 28 months. | 断断续续快两年半了 |
[11:08] | We’ve been busy. | 我们一直很忙 |
[11:11] | Doing what? | 忙着干什么 |
[11:15] | What the hell is actually going on over there? | 那边到底发生了什么 |
[11:18] | Well, if you’ve read the after action reports… | 要是您看过行动后的报告… |
[11:20] | I have. | 我看了 |
[11:21] | Every one of them. | 每份都看了 |
[11:22] | A handful of enemy dead here. | 这边死了一堆敌人 |
[11:23] | Another handful there. | 那边又死了一群 |
[11:25] | I honestly have no idea what it all adds up to. | 我真不知道这些能说明什么 |
[11:33] | The program has been effective, sir. | 行动是有效果的 长官 |
[11:35] | I believe it should be continued. | 我认为应该继续 |
[11:38] | You do? | 是吗 |
[11:41] | Assad is still in power. | 阿萨德还在掌权 |
[11:42] | ISIS is still growing. | 极端组织继续发展 |
[11:45] | Are we really getting anywhere in Syria? | 我们在叙利亚真有任何进展吗 |
[11:47] | I just said yes. | 我刚说了有 |
[11:49] | You said a program should be renewed. | 你说这个行动应该继续 |
[11:51] | I’m asking, is our strategy working? | 而我是在问 我们的策略有效吗 |
[11:53] | What strategy? | 什么策略 |
[11:58] | Tell me what the strategy is. | 告诉我战略是什么 |
[11:59] | I’ll tell you if it’s working. | 我再告诉你是否有效 |
[12:10] | See, that right there is the problem. | 看到没 这就是问题 |
[12:12] | Because they, they have a strategy. | 对方 他们有策略 |
[12:15] | They’re gathering right now in Raqqa by the tens of thousands. | 拉卡省有几万人正在集结 |
[12:20] | Hidden in the civilian population. | 藏身在平民中 |
[12:23] | Cleaning their weapons. | 擦亮着他们的武器 |
[12:24] | And they know exactly why they’re there. | 他们有着非常明确的目标 |
[12:26] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[12:27] | They call it the end times. | 他们管这叫末日审判 |
[12:29] | What do you think the beheadings are about? | 你觉得那些斩首示众是为了什么 |
[12:31] | The crucifixions in Deir Hafer? | 代尔哈弗那次广场行刑 |
[12:33] | The revival of slavery? | 奴隶的觉醒 |
[12:34] | You think they make this shit up? | 你以为他们是瞎编出来的吗 |
[12:37] | It’s all in the book. | 都在书里写着呢 |
[12:39] | Their fucking book. | 他们的古兰经 |
[12:40] | The only book they ever read. | 他们读过的唯一一本书 |
[12:41] | They read it all the time. | 他们时时刻刻都在读 |
[12:42] | They never stop. | 从没停止过 |
[12:43] | They’re there for one reason | 他们集结在那里只为一个原因 |
[12:45] | and one reason only. | 唯一的一个原因 |
[12:47] | To die for the caliphate | 为哈里发赴死 |
[12:49] | and usher in a world without infidels. | 开辟一个没有异教徒的新世界 |
[12:54] | That’s their strategy. | 这就是他们的策略 |
[12:55] | And it’s been that way since the seventh century. | 从七世纪起就是如此了 |
[12:58] | So, do you really think that a few special forces teams | 你真觉得派几支特种部队 |
[13:02] | are gonna put a dent in that? | 就能搞定他们吗 |
[13:04] | Well, what would you do? | 好吧 那你会怎么做 |
[13:06] | You offering me a promotion? | 你是要给我升职吗 |
[13:09] | I’m offering you a hypothetical. | 我是要给你一个可能性 |
[13:17] | 200,000 American troops on the ground indefinitely | 二十万美军长期驻扎 |
[13:20] | to provide security and support for an equal number of doctors | 为同样数量的医生和小学教师 |
[13:23] | and elementary school teachers. | 提供安保和协助 |
[13:25] | Well, that’s not going to happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[13:26] | Then I’d better get back there. | 那就最好让我回去 |
[13:28] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[13:30] | What else would make a difference? | 还有什么能起作用 |
[13:34] | Hit reset. | 按下重启键 |
[13:36] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[13:37] | Meaning pound Raqqa into a parking lot. | 意思是把拉卡省夷为平地 |
[13:57] | Let’s take 20. | 休息20分钟 |
[14:09] | You told me you prepped him. | 你说你教过他要怎么说 |
[14:10] | I did. He went off book. | 我做了 他脱稿了 |
[14:13] | Well, you didn’t stop him. | 你也没阻止他 |
[14:14] | We’re sitting in a bunker here, | 我们坐在这地堡里 |
[14:15] | talking to ourselves. | 自弹自唱 |
[14:17] | Good for everyone to hear the truth. | 让大家听听真相也不错 |
[14:20] | Don’t worry about our funding. | 别担心我们的资金 |
[14:22] | I got assurances from Crocker, | 我得到了克罗克的保证 |
[14:24] | State Department’s not gonna interfere. | 国务院不会干预的 |
[14:25] | I’m not worried about the funding. | 我担心的不是资金 |
[14:27] | I’m worried about Quinn. | 我担心的是奎恩 |
[14:28] | Two years in the shit, Dar. | 在那屎坑里待了两年 |
[14:30] | What do you expect? | 你还指望会怎样 |
[14:39] | Shit. | 操 |
[14:41] | We’ve had a data breach. | 有数据外泄了 |
[14:44] | In Berlin. | 柏林 |
[15:00] | Another doggy– two doggies. | 又一只小狗 两只小狗了 |
[15:06] | It’s a dachshund. | 这是条达克斯腊肠 |
[15:07] | A hot dog; we call them hot dogs. | 热狗 我们叫它们热狗 |
[15:23] | Well, your balloon lady’s a hit. | 你找的气球大师可大受欢迎 |
[15:24] | Yeah, I see. | 我看出来了 |
[15:26] | Uh, with the kids. | 我是说孩子们欢迎她 |
[15:32] | During… | 都灵 |
[15:33] | asked me to check in with you. | 让我来看看你 |
[15:36] | About the trip to Lebanon. | 去黎巴嫩的行程 |
[15:38] | Any more thoughts? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[15:40] | The same thought– don’t go. | 还是那句话 不该去 |
[15:42] | He’s going. | 他去定了 |
[15:43] | I took the job at the Foundation for a reason, you know. | 我接受基金会的工作是有原因的 你知道的 |
[15:45] | And it was not to be worrying about security | 而绝不是来操心黎巴嫩这种地方的 |
[15:47] | in places like Lebanon. | 安保问题 |
[15:48] | This is a departure. He understands. | 这是个小插曲 他明白的 |
[15:49] | If he really understood, we wouldn’t be going. | 他要是真明白 压根就不会去 |
[15:53] | I’ll get it. | 我去 |
[15:55] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[16:05] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[16:10] | Sorry, didn’t know you had company. | 抱歉 我不知道你有客人了 |
[16:16] | We missed you at work today. Big stuff happening. | 今天上班没见到你 出大事了 |
[16:18] | Yeah, I heard, but actually I’ve been kind of preoccupied. | 我听说了 但我还有另一件事要忙 |
[16:22] | I’ve had a pretty amazing day. | 我今天过得很棒 |
[16:25] | Sorry for barging in, I just… need to… | 抱歉闯进来 我只是得… |
[16:29] | Can we talk outside? | 外面说好吗 |
[16:30] | Sure. | 行 |
[16:36] | I got an e-mail today from a hacker. | 我今天从一个黑客那里收到封邮件 |
[16:39] | I’m pretty sure it was, anyway. | 反正我很确定是黑客 |
[16:40] | It was encrypted. | 是加密的 |
[16:42] | It turned out to be a top secret document. | 是份绝密文档 |
[16:44] | Taken from the CIA. | 从中情局搞到的 |
[16:46] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[16:48] | It describes a completely illegal arrangement | 里面透露了德美两国情报部门 |
[16:50] | between German and American intelligence. | 一项完全非法的协定 |
[16:52] | Germany’s doing an end run around its privacy laws | 德方绕开自己的各种隐私法案 |
[16:54] | by having the U.S. do the spying for them. | 允许美方为其进行监视活动 |
[16:56] | That’s what the doc says. | 文档上是这么写的 |
[16:58] | Well, how do you know it’s real? | 你怎么知道是真的 |
[17:00] | Well, I don’t. That’s why I’m here. | 不知道 所以我才来找你 |
[17:01] | I need you to verify it. | 需要你进行甄别 |
[17:03] | I got the impression | 我印象中 |
[17:04] | there’s lots more where this came from. | 那边过来的情报还有很多 |
[17:05] | That it’s a test to see what I do with it. | 正好测试下我做得怎么样 |
[17:09] | Well, I can’t verify it. | 我没法甄别 |
[17:11] | – Not 100%, I know, but… – No… | -不用完全确定 不过… -不行 |
[17:12] | I can’t even look at it. | 我看都不能看 |
[17:14] | It would violate my agreement with the Agency. | 这会违反局里的规定 |
[17:16] | Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds? | 你知道这话听起来有多搞笑吗 |
[17:20] | I don’t care how it sounds. | 我不在乎听起来怎么样 |
[17:22] | It’s how I get to keep my security clearance. | 我在乎的是自己的安全许可 |
[17:25] | Wait, does During know that you’ve got this? | 等等 都灵知道你有这东西吗 |
[17:27] | Yeah, he told me to come here, | 知道 是他让我过来的 |
[17:28] | so you could vet it before I publish. | 你先甄别 免得我公开 |
[17:31] | You can’t publish. | 你不能公开 |
[17:34] | At least not until there’s been some discussion | 起码要先对你可能造成的损失 |
[17:35] | of the damage you might do. | 进行研讨 |
[17:36] | What about the damage they do? | 那他们造成的损失呢 |
[17:38] | These security agencies with their illegal bullshit. | 这些谍报部门还有他们的非法勾当 |
[17:40] | What about that? | 这又怎么说 |
[17:43] | You can take the girl out of the CIA, but… | 一个姑娘可以跳出中情局 不过… |
[17:46] | you know. | 你也明白 |
[18:07] | Gute Nacht. | 晚安 |
[18:32] | So, do you forgive me? | 你原谅我了吗 |
[18:35] | For letting a vampire into our house? | 招进来个吸血鬼 |
[18:39] | That was real brave of you, | 你当时真勇敢 |
[18:40] | running off into the next room, by the way. | 我是说 跑进了另一间屋子 |
[18:42] | I didn’t run. | 我没跑 |
[18:43] | Maybe not a full sprint. | 就差冲刺了 |
[18:50] | Today started out so well. | 今天开始得还不错 |
[18:55] | It’s like my old life came back. | 像是又走上了我以前的老路 |
[18:57] | Everything I moved here to get away from. | 我搬过来正是为了躲避那样的生活 |
[19:03] | So don’t let it. | 那就别走老路 |
[19:06] | I don’t want to be in that world. | 我不想生活在那个世界里 |
[19:08] | I want to be here with you and Franny. | 我想跟你和弗兰妮在这里生活 |
[19:14] | Did you hear me? | 听懂了吗 |
[19:20] | I saw your mouth move. | 我看到你嘴动了 |
[19:21] | You don’t have to vet secret documents. | 你不用审查秘密文档 |
[19:23] | You don’t have to go to Lebanon. | 也不必去黎巴嫩 |
[19:25] | You don’t have to do any of that, Carrie. | 那些你都不用做 卡莉 |
[19:27] | Not if you don’t want to. | 不愿意做就别去做 |
[19:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:01] | She’ll see you now. | 她现在可以见你了 |
[20:11] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[20:16] | I was wondering | 我一直在想 |
[20:17] | when me might run into each other. | 咱俩什么时候才能见到呢 |
[20:20] | I know, I know. | 我明白 |
[20:21] | I should’ve called sooner. | 我早就该给你打电话的 |
[20:23] | No, I get it. | 哪有 我明白 |
[20:24] | Life’s complicated. | 世事无常嘛 |
[20:28] | Hey, congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[20:29] | I know you really wanted Berlin. | 我知道你一直想来柏林 |
[20:31] | After what we went through in Baghdad, | 在巴格达的事情发生之后 |
[20:33] | can you blame me? | 我这也是无奈之举 |
[20:34] | Yeah, but… | 怎么说呢… |
[20:35] | I wouldn’t have missed it for the world. | 不管怎样我都不想错过那段经历 |
[20:38] | So, your e-mail said you’re off to Syria. | 你在邮件里说要去叙利亚 |
[20:41] | Um, Lebanon, actually. | 其实是黎巴嫩 |
[20:43] | The border. | 边境 |
[20:44] | Otto During’s decided to visit General Alladia Camp. | 奥托·都灵要去看看阿拉迪亚难民营 |
[20:46] | We leave in a couple days. | 这几天我们就动身 |
[20:48] | You think that’s a good idea, | 你觉得这么做好吗 |
[20:49] | marching a billionaire into a war zone? | 带一位富翁去战区 |
[20:51] | No. He’s going anyway. | 不好 不过他非要去 |
[20:53] | So what do you want from me? | 那你需要我做什么 |
[20:55] | Advice, to start. | 先给点建议 |
[20:58] | Well, it’s no secret all hell’s breaking loose down there. | 大家都知道 那边局势一片混乱 |
[21:01] | I’ve heard all kinds of numbers thrown around. | 我听到了各种数字 |
[21:03] | Just how many militias are we talking about? | 不过民兵组织到底有多少 |
[21:05] | Over a thousand. | 一千多 |
[21:06] | 12 of them significant, including the Islamic State. | 12个大组织 包括伊斯兰国 |
[21:09] | What about Hezbollah? | 真主党呢 |
[21:11] | Is Abdulla still coordinating security at the border? | 阿卜杜拉还在协调边境的安全吗 |
[21:15] | Come on, Carrie. | 行了 卡莉 |
[21:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:19] | It’s classified. | 这是机密 |
[21:20] | You know I can’t share that kind of intel with you. | 我没法告诉你这类情报 |
[21:28] | Allison, look, I know that this is wrong, | 艾莉森 我知道这样不对 |
[21:30] | showing up here for the first time, asking for help. | 一来就找你帮忙 |
[21:33] | It’s fine, really. | 没事 真的 |
[21:38] | When I left the Agency, | 我从中情局离职的时候 |
[21:39] | I thought it was best to make a clean break, | 我以为最好一刀两断 |
[21:41] | not be one of these people who doesn’t seem to understand | 有些人不明白 一旦退出就不能再回头了 |
[21:43] | that when you’re out… you’re out. | 但我不想做那种人 |
[21:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:51] | Then maybe you can tell me | 你或许可以告诉我 |
[21:52] | what’s going on at the Foundation these days. | 这几天基金会发生了什么事情 |
[21:56] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[21:58] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我指什么 |
[22:00] | Who’s During been meeting with? | 都灵见了谁 |
[22:01] | What’s on the agenda over there? | 议程上有哪些事项 |
[22:05] | You’re serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[22:06] | You bet I’m serious. | 我当然是认真的 |
[22:08] | We’ve been burned by that place more than once. | 那边好几次搞得我们焦头烂额 |
[22:11] | Allison, I… | 艾莉森 我… |
[22:12] | Is it true he’s planning to identify our transit sites in Poland? | 他在打探我们在波兰各地情报站的位置吗 |
[22:17] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此事毫不知情 |
[22:18] | – You sure? – I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -我确定 |
[22:21] | Then I can’t help you. | 那我帮不上你了 |
[22:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:24] | You let me know if anything changes. | 如果有什么新消息 请再告诉我 |
[22:28] | That’s it? | 这样就完了 |
[22:29] | Well, my assistant told you | 我的助理告诉过你 |
[22:30] | it would have to be quick. | 我们见面的时间会很短 |
[22:31] | Yeah, but, I… | 是说过 但是 我… |
[22:34] | Saul’s due here any minute, Carrie. | 索尔马上就到了 卡莉 |
[22:37] | A surprise visit. | 他突然说要过来 |
[22:38] | I-I should’ve canceled this, | 我本来应该取消和你的见面 |
[22:39] | but I really did want to see you. | 但我真的很想见见你 |
[22:41] | I-I know you two aren’t exactly… talking, | 我知道你们俩现在不怎么讲话了 |
[22:44] | so you might want to head out the back way. | 所以你大概会想从后门出去 |
[22:46] | There’s a stairwell. | 那边有楼梯 |
[23:23] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[23:28] | I was just meeting with Allison | 我刚和艾莉森见了面 |
[23:31] | about a trip. | 聊了聊旅行的事 |
[23:37] | Fine, I get it. You’re still mad at me. | 好吧 我懂 你还在生我的气 |
[23:39] | If I were mad at you, | 如果我还在生你的气 |
[23:40] | you wouldn’t have your security clearance. | 你不可能获得现在这种安全许可 |
[23:43] | Wouldn’t have a job. | 你也找不到工作 |
[23:46] | I didn’t tank your bid for the directorship, Saul. | 我并没有阻挠你当上局长 索尔 |
[23:48] | Yeah, you did. | 你有 |
[23:49] | But you know what, | 不过你知道吗 |
[23:50] | it’s not even about that anymore. | 那已经没有关系了 |
[23:53] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[23:56] | Needed to leave the CIA? | 必须要离开中情局 |
[23:58] | Fine. | 好 |
[24:00] | Just don’t go over to the other side. | 只要别走到敌对那边去就行 |
[24:03] | The Foundation is not the other side. | 基金会不是敌人 |
[24:06] | During’s family made a fortune in World War II | 都灵家族在二战期间建立的钢厂 |
[24:09] | working prisoners to death in their steel mills. | 肆意压榨囚犯谋取巨额利润 |
[24:11] | So, yeah, maybe he’s got some karmic dues to pay. | 所以是的 他大概是有些债要还 |
[24:16] | You? | 你呢 |
[24:18] | What are you atoning for? | 你要赎什么罪 |
[24:20] | Keeping America safe? | 保卫美国安全吗 |
[24:24] | I’m not atoning. | 我没有在赎罪 |
[24:26] | You turned your back on your entire life. | 你抛弃了你的整个前半生 |
[24:28] | I’m just trying to do good work. | 我只想做好工作 |
[24:31] | Well, you’re not. | 你没有 |
[24:32] | You’re being naive and stupid. | 你现在既天真又愚蠢 |
[24:34] | Something you never were before. | 以前的你绝不会这样 |
[25:01] | So your advice is, do nothing. | 所以你的建议是 什么都别做 |
[25:03] | My advice is, postpone | 我的建议是推迟 |
[25:05] | or send someone who’s less of a target. | 或者派个目标小一点的人去 |
[25:08] | But our security consultants say it’s doable. | 但我们的安全顾问说这是可行的 |
[25:11] | Then, by all means, have them take the lead. | 那就请务必让他们牵头吧 |
[25:16] | You think that, with all my contacts, | 你认为 我在那边认识人 |
[25:17] | I can make this safe but I can’t. | 就可以确保安全 但其实不行 |
[25:20] | No one can. | 没人能保证 |
[25:22] | I paid a visit to the Berlin station chief today. | 我今天去见了柏林站的站长 |
[25:24] | She’s an old friend who knows the Middle East. | 她是我的老朋友 熟知中东情况 |
[25:28] | She had my back in Baghdad more than once. | 在巴格达 她帮过我很多次 |
[25:31] | Her strong advice was, don’t go. | 她强烈建议 不要去 |
[25:34] | And you just, what? | 那你呢 |
[25:36] | Nodded your head? | 只是点点头吗 |
[25:38] | If anyone gets in trouble, | 如果陷入麻烦 |
[25:39] | there will be zero help. | 没人能帮忙 |
[25:41] | Oh, well, then I agree. Let’s not go. | 好吧 那我同意 我们不去 |
[25:44] | Let’s not publish. Let’s not do anything | 也不做报道 什么都不做 |
[25:45] | if that’s what the CIA says. | 都依中情局的 |
[25:47] | You know, this is really getting old. | 这场面太老套了 |
[25:49] | The CIA saying I’m a traitor, | 中情局觉得我是叛徒 |
[25:50] | you saying I’m still working for the CIA. | 而你认为我还是中情局的人 |
[25:52] | Please. | 拜托 |
[25:52] | You spent the last ten years killing people. | 你杀了十年的人 |
[25:55] | It’s not enough just to stop. | 仅仅停手是不够的 |
[25:56] | You need to do something. | 你得做点什么 |
[25:58] | Maybe because of how I spent the last ten years, | 也许正因为这十年来的经历 |
[26:00] | I know that what you’re doing will get good people hurt. | 我才清楚你的所作所为会害了好人 |
[26:03] | Saul Berenson arrived | 我刚离开柏林站 |
[26:04] | at Berlin Station just as I was leaving. | 索尔·贝伦森随后就到了 |
[26:07] | You receive a stolen CIA document | 你说你从某位黑客手中 |
[26:09] | from a hacker, you said, | 拿到一份被盗的中情局文件 |
[26:11] | and one day later the European division chief | 一天之后欧洲部的部长 |
[26:13] | leaves Washington to come here. | 从华盛顿过来了 |
[26:15] | Does that sound at all serious to you? | 这情况看起来还不严重吗 |
[26:17] | Yeah, it does, because if he’s here, | 严重 因为如果他来了 |
[26:19] | that means the document’s real, | 说明文件是真的 |
[26:20] | so thanks for vetting it after all. | 当然 谢谢你的核实 |
[26:23] | I’m publishing today. | 我今天就排版发布 |
[26:32] | Carrie, we are all after the same thing here. | 卡莉 我们追求的东西是一致的 |
[26:35] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:40] | I didn’t tell you why I need to go to Lebanon. | 我没告诉你我要去黎巴嫩的原因 |
[26:43] | Maybe it will make a difference. | 也许说了情况会不一样 |
[26:46] | The refugees flooding into the camps, | 大量难民涌入难民营 |
[26:49] | they will be without food and medicine | 他们的食物和药物的供给 |
[26:50] | by the end of the week. | 只能支撑到本周末 |
[26:51] | The governments can’t react in time or won’t. | 政府不能及时反应 或者说是不愿 |
[26:55] | So the ambassador came to me. | 所以大使找到了我 |
[26:59] | I’m going to write a check. | 我准备提供资金赞助 |
[27:02] | And then I’m going to ask six other people of means | 然后我还要邀请另外六位富人 |
[27:05] | to write a check. | 也提供资金赞助 |
[27:06] | And they will, | 他们答应了 |
[27:08] | but only if I was there in person. | 但前提是我本人亲自过去 |
[27:11] | So it has to be me. | 所以必须是我去 |
[27:12] | It has to be now. | 一定得是现在去 |
[27:14] | The question is not if it’s safe or unsafe | 问题已经不是安不安全 |
[27:16] | or monumentally stupid. | 或者此行是不是蠢到极点 |
[27:18] | Only is it possible? | 而是此行是否可行 |
[27:26] | So this is the damage. | 这些是损失的部分 |
[27:44] | 1,361 files? | 1361份文件 |
[27:46] | Pending final verification of the logs, | 还要看最终的验证日志 |
[27:48] | and assuming the last copy operation completed. | 这应该是复制的最后一份文件 |
[27:51] | Want to tell me how our classified network | 能解释一下我们的涉密内网 |
[27:53] | got within a thousand miles of the goddamn Internet? | 从千里之外的因特网被入侵的吗 |
[27:56] | When we migrated our secure servers downstairs | 改造期间 我们把安全服务器 |
[27:58] | during the remodel, | 移下楼时 |
[28:00] | some cabling apparently got left behind. | 有些线缆显然还连着外网 |
[28:05] | Apparently. | 很显然 |
[28:07] | Thank you, Mills. | 谢谢 米尔斯 |
[28:18] | Please tell me I’m wrong, | 请告诉我 我想错了 |
[28:19] | but it looks like they got all the documentation | 但貌似美德合作监控项目的 |
[28:21] | on our surveillance program with the Germans. | 所有文件资料都被他们拿到了 |
[28:25] | You’re not wrong. | 你没想错 |
[28:27] | Someone know about the program? | 有人知道那个项目吗 |
[28:29] | Target it? | 打它的主意 |
[28:30] | No, it really just seems to be bad luck. | 不 这次大概只是运气不好 |
[28:33] | The documents haven’t been posted anywhere, | 文件还没有被公布出去 |
[28:34] | as far as we know. | 据我们所知 |
[28:36] | So our initial thinking was, | 我们最初以为 |
[28:37] | maybe it’s another intelligence service. | 可能是其他国家的情报机关 |
[28:39] | Russians, Iranians, French. | 俄罗斯 伊朗 法国 |
[28:41] | We could deal with that, | 我们搞得定 |
[28:42] | but we went back to the recruiting web site | 但我们回到与入侵者第一次接触的 |
[28:45] | where we first encountered the intruder. | 极端组织招募网站 |
[28:48] | He’d just posted this. | 看到他发布这个 |
[28:56] | Could be anonymous, some other hacktivist. | 可能只是某个匿名激进黑客 |
[28:58] | The city’s lousy with them. | 这座城市有一大把 |
[29:04] | Whoever it is, | 无论是谁 |
[29:05] | I think it’s unrealistic to expect that this stays secret. | 我觉得继续保住这个秘密不太现实 |
[29:08] | We have to meet with the Germans. | 我们得和德国人见个面 |
[29:10] | It’s already set. | 已经安排好了 |
[29:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:13] | They’re going to shit. | 他们要骂人了 |
[29:35] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[29:36] | My name is Carrie Mathison. | 我叫卡莉·麦吉森 |
[29:37] | I’m from the During Foundation. | 我是都灵基金会的人 |
[29:39] | We funded the construction of your gym. | 我们资助建立了你们的健身房 |
[29:42] | Ah, you must come back later if you wish to see it. | 如果你想看健身房 还得等会儿 |
[29:44] | The men are using it right now. | 有男顾客正在使用呢 |
[29:45] | Actually, I’m here to see the imam. | 其实我是来见伊玛目的 |
[29:48] | Is he expecting you? | 预约了吗 |
[29:49] | I’m sure he’ll find time for me. | 我确定他会抽时间见我 |
[29:51] | Sheikh Hafiz Al Haria is a famous scholar. | 哈菲兹·艾尔·哈里亚酋长是著名学者 |
[29:54] | Please tell him it’s urgent. | 请告诉他很紧急 |
[29:58] | Please wait here. | 请在这里等 |
[30:29] | Sheikh Hafiz will see you. | 哈菲兹酋长可以见你 |
[30:31] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[30:39] | Salaam alaikum. | 真主保佑你 |
[30:40] | Alaikum salaam. | 真主保佑您 |
[30:43] | Will you take some refreshment? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[30:45] | Thank you, I’ll have what you’re having. | 谢谢 您喝什么我就喝什么 |
[30:48] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[30:55] | I need your help. | 我需要您的帮助 |
[30:57] | We do, the Foundation. | 是我们 基金会 |
[30:59] | We’re making a trip south, to General Alladia Camp. | 我们要去一趟南方 阿拉迪亚难民营 |
[31:03] | I need to talk to Al-Amin | 我得就那里的 |
[31:04] | concerning security arrangements there. | 安保措施事宜和奥拉民谈谈 |
[31:07] | Al-Amin? | 奥拉民 |
[31:08] | The Hezbollah commander, | 真主党指挥官 |
[31:10] | living underground here in Berlin. | 在柏林进行地下工作 |
[31:15] | Hezbollah controls the camp. | 真主党控制着难民营 |
[31:17] | I need to talk to Al-Amin about safe passage. | 我得和奥拉民谈谈安全通道的事 |
[31:20] | I don’t know him. | 我跟他不熟 |
[31:22] | Well, of course not. | 这是肯定的 |
[31:23] | “Every devout Muslim is a radical,” | “每个虔诚的穆斯林都是激进分子” |
[31:25] | is that what Otto During thinks? | 奥托·都灵这么认为吗 |
[31:27] | No, nor do I. | 不 我也不 |
[31:29] | But a scholar of your standing knows many people. | 但您这个地位的学者人脉很广 |
[31:31] | Among them, someone who can get a message to Al-Amin | 他们之中肯定有人能给奥拉民传递这条 |
[31:33] | in an emergency such as this. | 非常重要的信息 |
[31:38] | Allah. | 真主 |
[31:40] | Sheikh, please. | 酋长 拜托您 |
[31:43] | Will you pass on my message? | 您能传递我的信息吗 |
[31:53] | A penetration… of your secure network. | 你们涉密内网被入侵了 |
[31:57] | Vulnerability’s been patched. | 漏洞已经补好 |
[31:59] | System’s been tested and found secure. | 系统已经测试 很安全 |
[32:02] | But classified material was accessed… and removed. | 但涉密文件被访问… 还被复制了 |
[32:06] | And how does this concern us? | 关我们什么事 |
[32:10] | A number of the documents contained details | 一些涉及我们合作关系 |
[32:12] | of our working relationship. | 具体细节的文件 |
[32:16] | The surveillance. | 监控项目 |
[32:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[32:20] | Which details? | 哪些细节 |
[32:21] | Pretty much all of them. | 几乎全部细节 |
[32:23] | The documents at this point have not surfaced anywhere. | 这些文件现在还没有散布出去 |
[32:26] | They’re still, in effect, secret. | 现在仍然还是秘密 |
[32:27] | Obviously we’re doing everything possible | 但我们显然要竭尽全力 |
[32:29] | to make sure it stays that way. | 确保秘密还是秘密 |
[32:30] | Everything… | 全力… |
[32:31] | except safeguarding them in the first place. | 除了一开始就没做好保密工作 |
[32:34] | No doubt, we screwed up. | 我们确实搞砸了 |
[32:35] | But we all need to remember, | 但我们都得记住 |
[32:37] | this program was a response to a bona fide issue– | 这个项目是针对一个现实问题 |
[32:40] | Jihadis finding safe harbor in Europe | 即圣战分子在欧洲寻求避风港 |
[32:43] | while your hands are tied by German law. | 而你们却被德国法律绑住了手脚 |
[32:47] | That problem’s not going away. | 这个问题不会凭空消失 |
[32:50] | In fact, with events in Syria right now, | 事实上 鉴于叙利亚的情况 |
[32:53] | it’s intensified. | 形势日趋严峻 |
[32:56] | So what are you suggesting? | 那你们有什么建议 |
[32:58] | I think we should continue our surveillance on your behalf. | 我觉得我们该继续为你们实施监控项目 |
[33:02] | Continue identifying these bastards for prosecution, | 为了将这些混蛋绳之以法 继续监控 |
[33:05] | but with a contingency plan | 但得有应急方案 |
[33:06] | in case any of the stolen documents surface. | 以防任何被盗文件泄露 |
[33:09] | “In case”? | “以防” |
[33:09] | We don’t know who took the data. | 我们不知道谁拿走了数据 |
[33:11] | Quite possibly, it will never become public. | 但很有可能不会公开 |
[33:13] | If you really believed that, you wouldn’t be here. | 你们要真相信不会公开 就不会找我们了 |
[33:16] | You’d be hiding in your offices, hoping it all blows over. | 你们会躲在办公室 期待事件平息 |
[33:21] | The operation is over. | 监控行动结束了 |
[33:24] | That’s a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[33:25] | No. | 不 |
[33:26] | Trusting you was a mistake. | 相信你们才是错误 |
[33:41] | These people we’ve been identifying, | 我们一直监控的这些人 |
[33:43] | they’re a threat to both our countries. | 他们对我们两个国家都是威胁 |
[33:47] | But honestly? | 但说实话 |
[33:49] | More to yours. | 更加是你们的威胁 |
[33:52] | Hard-core jihadis right here in Germany. | 中坚圣战分子就在德国 |
[33:55] | You heard him. | 你听到了 |
[33:56] | We’re out. | 我们不干了 |
[33:57] | Well, I can’t just stand by and do nothing. | 但我不会袖手旁观的 |
[34:03] | Whatever you’re planning, don’t leave any tracks. | 你们打算做什么都别留尾巴 |
[34:08] | I can’t help you anymore, not at all. | 我再也帮不了你们了 |
[34:20] | It’s a fucking war, and our enemy is not quitting. | 这他妈是在打战 我们的敌人可不会退出 |
[34:23] | What’s wrong with them, these new Germans? | 这些新一代的德国人怎么回事 |
[34:26] | I know, they used to fight like hell. | 是啊 他们过去可能打了 |
[34:29] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[34:30] | I need to take care of something first. | 有点事得先去处理 |
[34:32] | You heard them in there, right? | 他们在里面说的话你听到了 对吧 |
[34:34] | I’ll see you back at the office. | 办公室见 |
[35:53] | Fraulein? | 小姐 |
[35:55] | Ma’am, you locked our bikes together. | 女士 你把我们的自行车锁到一起了 |
[35:58] | Our bicycles, they’re locked together. | 我们的自行车 锁到一起了 |
[36:00] | Do you have the key? | 你有钥匙吗 |
[36:33] | Cover your hair. | 把头发包上 |
[39:36] | Will you please take these off? | 能麻烦你帮我解开吗 |
[39:37] | They’re very tight. | 太紧了 |
[39:44] | Well, I’m flattered to be considered such a threat. | 能被你们当成大威胁 我受宠若惊 |
[39:47] | I was part of the team protecting Abu Nazir in Beirut, | 我曾在贝鲁特负责保护阿布·纳齐尔 |
[39:51] | when you and the CIA tried to assassinate him. | 那时候你和中情局想暗杀他 |
[39:55] | I lost two of my men. | 我失去了两个兄弟 |
[40:01] | We both have known losses. | 我们都有损失 |
[40:02] | Don’t insult me. | 别侮辱我 |
[40:04] | You hunt us, | 你们追杀我们 |
[40:06] | kill our families, | 杀害我们的家人 |
[40:08] | you keep us from our homeland. | 迫使我们远离祖国 |
[40:12] | All that suffering and nothing changes. | 那么多痛苦却没有带来一丝改变 |
[40:15] | That’s one reason I don’t work for the government anymore. | 所以我不再为政府工作了 |
[40:24] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[40:26] | Your help in getting food and medical supplies | 提供食物和医疗用品 |
[40:28] | to the people of General Alladia Camp. | 给阿拉迪亚难民营的人 |
[40:30] | The UN is in charge of that camp. | 联合国控制着那个营 |
[40:33] | The UN may administer it. | 或许名义上如此 |
[40:35] | I don’t have to be in the CIA to know | 但不用在中情局我也知道 |
[40:36] | that Hezbollah is in charge. | 其实是真主党在控制 |
[40:41] | Otto During is planning a visit later this week. | 奥托·都灵准备这周晚些时候去看看 |
[40:44] | He can’t go there safely without your invitation. | 没有你的邀请 他不可能安全抵达 |
[40:46] | Only the council can invite him. | 只有议会有资格邀请他 |
[40:48] | Well, I’m asking you to make that happen. | 请你帮个忙 |
[40:53] | Surely you know the camp is overrun. | 你肯定知道那个营地已经人满为患 |
[40:56] | Thousands of new refugees are pouring in each day. | 每天都有成千上万的难民涌入 |
[41:00] | You are risking disease and starvation on a massive scale. | 大批民众将面临疾病和饥饿的威胁 |
[41:05] | Our strength is our suffering, | 苦难让我们更强大 |
[41:09] | and you provide us with an endless supply. | 而你们为我们源源不断补给 |
[41:13] | We know that there are expenses involved | 我们知道提供额外的安全保护 |
[41:15] | in providing additional security. | 需要花费大量资金 |
[41:17] | We’re willing to reimburse you. | 我们很愿意补偿你们 |
[41:19] | We can wire money for that or deliver it to you personally. | 我们可以把钱电汇过来或者给你个人 |
[41:27] | You killed my son… | 你们杀了我的儿子 |
[41:30] | in Beirut. | 在贝鲁特 |
[41:37] | I will fight you forever. | 我跟你们战斗一生 |
[41:46] | No, please, please do not do this. | 不 求你了 别这样 |
[41:48] | I have asked you respectfully for safe passage. | 我礼貌地请你提供安全保护 |
[41:52] | You are obliged to take my message to the council. | 你有责任把我的意见传达给议会 |
[42:14] | I see you like to use potassium chlorate. | 我发现你很喜欢用氯酸钾 |
[42:20] | I know it detonates more reliably | 我知道它比硝酸铵 |
[42:23] | than ammonium nitrate, but… | 更容易引爆 可是 |
[42:28] | …the smell reminds me of freshly mopped hallways. | 它的气味让我想起刚拖干净的走廊 |
[42:33] | And hospital toilets. | 和医院的厕所 |
[42:39] | The visitors’ changing room | 还有高中篮球比赛 |
[42:41] | at a high school basketball game. | 客队的更衣室 |
[42:51] | Two minutes to prepare yourself for paradise. | 准备两分钟后上天堂 |
[42:56] | Well, two minutes more or less. | 两分钟左右吧 |
[42:58] | It’s not a very good timer. | 这个定时器不太准 |
[43:33] | “When the German people declared in the laws passed | “在由民意代表通过的法案中 |
[43:35] | by their elected representatives | 德国人宣称 |
[43:37] | that they are not to be spied on by their own police, | 他们不会被本国警察监视 |
[43:40] | they didn’t mean their government should use the CIA to do it.” | 但并不是说他们的政府应该让中情局来做这件事” |
[43:43] | Sounds fine. | 还可以 |
[43:45] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[43:46] | Nothing from a legal standpoint, no. | 从法律角度来看 没问题 |
[43:49] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[43:51] | Maybe we should take a beat | 也许我们应该等新闻报道以后 |
[43:52] | before putting it up on the Web site. | 再把资料放上网 |
[43:56] | She’s been lobbying you, hasn’t she? | 她在游说你 是吧 |
[43:58] | Carrie has. | 是卡莉 |
[44:00] | What if she has? | 是又怎样 |
[44:00] | What’s wrong with waiting until we at least understand | 在弄清楚国家安全隐患之前 |
[44:02] | the national security implications? | 等一等又何妨 |
[44:04] | She’s there with you, isn’t she? | 她就在你旁边 对吧 |
[44:07] | Actually, no. | 并没有 |
[44:09] | Even Ed Snowden didn’t just dump everything onto the Internet. | 斯诺登也不会随便把一切都挂到网上 |
[44:12] | That’s hardly the same. | 根本不是一回事 |
[44:13] | This is only the one document. | 这只是一份文件 |
[44:17] | Jonas? | 乔纳斯 |
[44:19] | You there? Hello? | 还在吗 |
[44:23] | Hello… | 喂 |
[44:30] | Fuck you, then. I’m posting. | 去你妈的 老娘就要传 |
[44:37] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[44:39] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[44:42] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[44:44] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[44:47] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[44:49] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[44:50] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[44:54] | I just… | 我只是 |
[44:55] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我怎么了 |
[44:57] | I just want to go inside. | 我只想进去 |
[45:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:41] | How’d your work go? | 你的工作进展如何 |
[45:43] | He’s a martyr in paradise, and I’m stuck here. | 他已经英勇就义了 我还困在这里 |
[45:47] | The Germans aren’t on board for this anymore. | 德国人已经不管这事了 |
[45:50] | They won’t turn a blind eye. | 他们不会袖手旁观的 |
[45:52] | We’re out, too. | 我们也不管了 |
[45:55] | I want to be sure you understand. | 你得明白这一点 |
[45:57] | You’ll get no support, you’ll be out of the Agency. | 不会再有支援 你不再是局里的人 |
[46:01] | No acknowledgment if you’re caught. | 你被抓 局里也不管 |
[46:04] | No contact from today. | 从今天开始不要再联系 |
[46:08] | You done? | 说完了 |
[46:10] | All you get is that key, your next target in the box, | 你只有那把钥匙 下一个目标在盒子里 |
[46:13] | and operating money waiting there | 等你带着她死亡的证据回来 |
[46:14] | when you bring back proof of death. | 就可以拿到报酬 |
[46:20] | She recruits kids, | 她在叙利亚 |
[46:23] | teenagers for training in Syria. | 征募孩子和青少年参加培训 |
[46:25] | Sent out after four weeks | 受训四周以后 |
[46:26] | to blow themselves up in martyrdom operations. | 就发动自杀式爆炸袭击 |
[46:32] | 柏林市 克罗伊茨贝格区 阿尔法伊德社区中心 | |
[46:37] | You decide. | 都听你的 |
[46:38] | Put their names in the box, | 把名字放在盒子里 |
[46:39] | I’ll take care of anyone you put there. | 不管是谁 我都帮你解决 |
[47:18] | Carrie Mathison. | 卡莉·麦吉森 |
[47:23] | Hello. | 喂 |
[47:24] | The council invites Otto During | 议会诚挚邀请奥托·都灵 |
[47:25] | to visit General Alladia Camp as our honored guest. | 访问阿拉迪亚难民营 |