时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’d like you to meet my head of security, Carrie Mathison. | 这是我们的安全主管 卡莉·麦吉森 |
[00:05] | We are going to Lebanon. | 我们要去黎巴嫩 |
[00:07] | Us? | 我们 |
[00:08] | You, me, some additional security. | 对 你 我 再加几个保镖 |
[00:10] | Additional security is what we take to conferences in Geneva. | 几个保镖只是咱们去日内瓦开会的配备 |
[00:13] | This is a war zone. | 这可是战区 |
[00:15] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[00:16] | Otto During is planning a visit later this week. | 奥托·都灵准备这周晚些时候去看看 |
[00:18] | He can’t go there safely without your invitation. | 没有你的邀请 他不可能安全抵达 |
[00:21] | Only the council can invite him. | 只有议会有资格邀请他 |
[00:23] | This is really getting old– the CIA saying I’m a traitor, | 这场面太老套了 中情局觉得我是叛徒 |
[00:25] | you saying I’m still working for the CIA. | 而你认为我还是中情局的人 |
[00:27] | I don’t want to be in that world. | 我不想生活在那个世界里 |
[00:29] | I want to be here with you and Franny. | 我想跟你和弗兰妮在这里生活 |
[00:32] | – What? – He’s attacking us. | -怎么回事 -他在攻击我们 |
[00:33] | – Who is? – What the fuck? | -谁 -我操了 |
[00:34] | – What? – He’s in. | -怎么了 -他进来了 |
[00:36] | Shut it down. Shut it down, shut it down! | 关掉系统 关掉 关掉 |
[00:38] | Holy shit, it’s the CIA. | 我操 是中情局 |
[00:39] | 1,361 files? | 1361份文件 |
[00:41] | Want to tell me how our classified network | 能解释一下我们的涉密内网 |
[00:43] | got within a thousand miles of the goddamn Internet? | 从千里之外的因特网被入侵的吗 |
[00:45] | I got an e-mail today from a hacker. | 我今天从一个黑客那里收到封邮件 |
[00:48] | It describes a completely illegal arrangement | 里面透露了德美两国情报部门 |
[00:50] | between German and American intelligence. | 一项完全非法的协定 |
[00:52] | Germany’s doing an end run around its privacy laws | 德方绕开自己的各种隐私法案 |
[00:54] | by having the U.S. Do the spying for them. | 允许美方为其进行监视活动 |
[00:57] | I want to be sure you understand– | 你得明白这一点 |
[00:58] | you’ll get no support. | 不会再有支援 |
[01:00] | You’ll be out of the agency. | 你不再是局里的人 |
[01:01] | All you get is that key, | 你只有那把钥匙 |
[01:03] | your next target in the box | 下一个目标在盒子里 |
[01:04] | and operating money waiting there | 等你带着她死亡的证据回来 |
[01:05] | when you bring back proof of death. | 就可以拿到报酬 |
[01:09] | Hello. | 喂 |
[01:10] | The council invites Otto During | 议会诚挚邀请奥托·都灵 |
[01:11] | to visit General Alladia Camp as our honored guest. | 访问阿拉迪亚难民营 |
[01:31] | Christ, I really thought I left all this behind. | 老天 我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了 |
[01:34] | The Islamic State ISIS proclaimed itself | 伊斯兰国极端组织宣布建立 |
[01:37] | to be a worldwide caliphate with authority over… | 全球性哈里发国 势力范围… |
[01:39] | redraw the map in the Middle East. | 重绘了中东地图 |
[01:45] | The soldiers are hackers, | 黑客成了士兵 |
[01:46] | the battlefield is online, | 网络就是战场 |
[01:47] | and it’s not a matter of… | 这不是关乎于… |
[01:48] | Edward Snowden is a coward. | 爱德华·斯诺登是个懦夫 |
[01:51] | extremely disappointed that the Russian government | 令我极其失望的是 俄罗斯政府 |
[01:53] | would take this step. | 将采取这一措施 |
[01:56] | It’s against the law, it’s against the fucking law. | 这是违法的 这他妈是违法的 |
[02:02] | All that suffering, and nothing changes. | 吃了这么多苦 还是什么都改变不了 |
[02:07] | Is our strategy working? | 我们的策略奏效了吗 |
[02:17] | I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world. | 我之前竟然还说服自己我们能改变世界 |
[02:25] | Carrie will never be free. | 卡莉永远都无法获得自由 |
[02:28] | Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter? | 过着逃亡的生活 放弃我女儿吗 |
[02:32] | I don’t know how you live with yourself. | 我不知道你的良心怎么过得去 |
[02:35] | I will fight you forever. | 我会跟你抗争到底 |
[02:40] | Who’s after me? | 谁在追我 |
[02:42] | So many people, so much blood on your hands. | 死了这么多人 你手上沾满了鲜血 |
[03:10] | Looks like it’s already started. | 看来已经开始了 |
[03:23] | Here we are, ladies and gents. | 我们到了 各位 |
[03:26] | The General Alladia Camp. | 阿拉迪亚难民营 |
[03:32] | Guten Abend. | 你好 |
[03:33] | During Foundation, here to see Colonel Haugen. | 都灵基金会 前来会见豪根上校 |
[03:50] | They’re all clear. Send ’em through. | 一切正常 放他们过去 |
[03:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:57] | Park over there. | 停在那边 |
[04:42] | What about the other meeting– | 另一场会面怎么样 |
[04:44] | Hezbollah? | 跟真主党的 |
[04:46] | They contact me. How wasn’t specified. | 他们会联系我 具体方式不清楚 |
[04:48] | I assume they know I’m here. | 我猜他们知道我在这里 |
[04:51] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:53] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[04:55] | He’s ready. | 他准备好了 |
[04:57] | Colonel Haugen? | 豪根上校 |
[05:01] | Philipp Becker. | 菲利普·贝克尔 |
[05:01] | I handle foreign aid for Otto During. | 我负责奥托·图灵的外援 |
[05:03] | This is Carrie Mathison, his head of security, | 这位是卡莉·麦吉森 他的安全主管 |
[05:05] | and Mike Brown, whom I think you’ve met. | 这位是麦克·布朗 我想你们已经见过了 |
[05:07] | Last year with Angelina. | 去年跟安吉丽娜一起 |
[05:09] | And, Ms. Mathison, we spoke on the phone. | 麦吉森女士 我们通过电话 |
[05:10] | Good to meet you in person, Colonel. | 很高兴见到你本人 上校 |
[05:12] | All right. Come in. | 好了 进来吧 |
[05:19] | You saw on the road, things are changing fast. | 你们也看到街上的情况了 局势变化很快 |
[05:23] | How many people are you getting a day? | 你们一天能接收多少人 |
[05:25] | More all the time. | 越来越多 |
[05:25] | Yesterday, it was a thousand, so this is not the best time for a visit. | 昨天有一千人 所以现在不是造访的好时候 |
[05:29] | The flow of refugees is only going to increase, sir. | 难民只会越来越多 先生 |
[05:32] | You’ll need resources, and Mr. During will ensure you get them. | 你们需要物资 而图灵先生会向你们提供 |
[05:35] | Yeah, and I’m grateful, but why does he need | 嗯 我很感激 可是为什么他需要 |
[05:36] | all the journalists, the TV crew? | 这么多的记者和电视团队 |
[05:38] | To get the message out. | 好把讯息传出去 |
[05:39] | The Syrian war is an old story, I’m afraid. | 叙利亚战争恐怕已经不新鲜了 |
[05:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:41] | What can you tell me about the security situation? | 你能介绍一下这里的安全情况吗 |
[05:44] | You mean, is it safe? | 你是问这里是否安全吗 |
[05:47] | Well… | 好吧 |
[05:48] | this is where we are, | 这是我们的所在地 |
[05:50] | and this is where you are safe. | 这一块是安全区域 |
[05:54] | Mr. During will need to go farther than that, | 图灵先生需要更加深入营地内部 |
[05:56] | and so will the press. | 媒体也是 |
[05:57] | He needs to be seen in the camp, not just in a UN compound. | 他得出现在难民营 而不仅是维和部队基地 |
[05:59] | Well, this is where you’re safe. | 但待在这里才安全 |
[06:06] | I’m in a meeting. | 我在开会 |
[06:11] | Will you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[06:14] | You want to get that message out there, too? | 你也想让那消息传出去吗 |
[06:17] | What message? | 什么消息 |
[06:19] | That your foundation does deals with Hezbollah? | 你们的基金会和真主党做交易 |
[06:22] | A conversation is not a deal, Colonel. | 对话可不是交易 上校 |
[06:24] | And Mr. During needs to be able to move freely around the camp. | 都灵先生必须能在难民营随意走动 |
[06:28] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[07:13] | Listen, if things get gnarly… | 听着 如果事情进展不顺利 |
[07:14] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[07:20] | – You want to search us? – Yes. | -你要搜我们的身 -是的 |
[07:51] | Not you. | 你不行 |
[07:53] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:08] | Salaam Alaikum. | 真主保佑你 |
[08:10] | Alaikum salaam. | 真主保佑你 |
[08:14] | I speak English better than your Arabic. | 我的英语比你的阿拉伯语强 |
[08:18] | The During Foundation is grateful. | 都灵基金深表感激 |
[08:19] | You were CIA. | 你以前是中情局特工 |
[08:21] | I was in the CIA. | 我曾经在中情局待过 |
[08:24] | I’m a private citizen now. | 我现在是个普通公民 |
[08:25] | I was given safe passage by the council. | 议会给我签发了安全通行证 |
[08:28] | Mr. During was invited here by Commander Al-Amin in Berlin. | 都灵先生是应柏林的奥拉民指挥官邀请而来 |
[08:32] | Al-Amin thinks I can’t run my own camp? | 奥拉民觉得我管不好我自己的营地 |
[08:36] | No one’s saying that. | 没人这么说 |
[08:38] | We negotiated a substantial payment | 我们答应支付一笔优厚的报酬 |
[08:39] | for your help in providing security for our visit. | 来换取你保障我们来访期间的安全 |
[08:42] | What payment? I’ve seen nothing. | 什么报酬 我什么都没看到 |
[08:44] | It was transferred to Al-Amin’s account. | 钱转入奥拉民的账户了 |
[08:49] | No. Wait. | 不 等一下 |
[08:50] | Please. Just listen to me. | 拜托 听我说 |
[08:51] | I assure you it’ll be worth your time. | 我保证这会物有所值 |
[08:57] | I just need my backpack? | 我只是需要我的背包 |
[08:58] | What is in the backpack? | 背包里面有什么 |
[09:01] | It’s $40,000. | 四万美元 |
[09:04] | For you, Waleed, to use as you see fit. | 给你的 瓦利德 随你怎么用 |
[09:07] | I know that an agreement made by one Hezbollah commander | 我知道与一名真主党指挥官签订的协议 |
[09:10] | will be honored by another. | 对另一名指挥官依然有效 |
[09:18] | So we have a deal? | 所以我们成交吗 |
[09:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:25] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[09:27] | – What? – The camp is overrun. | -什么 -难民营已经超员了 |
[09:31] | Every day, it gets worse. | 一天比一天糟糕 |
[09:34] | All kind of scum from across the border: | 穿过边界的各种各样的人渣 |
[09:37] | al-Nusra, al-Qaeda, Daesh. | 人民阵线 基地组织 伊斯兰国 |
[09:41] | What are you saying? | 你的意思是 |
[09:42] | Stay no more than one hour. | 只能待一个小时 |
[09:44] | Even I can’t guarantee Mr. During’s safety longer than that. | 再久即使是我也不能保证都灵先生的安全 |
[09:48] | Okay. One hour. | 可以 一小时 |
[09:56] | And dominating our program today, | 本期节目的焦点话题 |
[09:58] | as it has dominated headlines across Europe, | 是占据欧洲各大报纸头条 |
[10:01] | is news of this shocking document | 所报道的一份震撼的文件 |
[10:03] | which suggests German intelligence is working | 暗示德国情报局为了绕过 |
[10:06] | with the CIA to bypass Germany’s privacy laws. | 德国隐私法案与中情局合作 |
[10:11] | Our guest is the woman who published the document: | 我们的嘉宾就是发布档案的女士 |
[10:15] | the dissident American journalist Laura Sutton. | 特立独行的美国记者劳拉·萨顿 |
[10:19] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[10:19] | Thanks. Can I correct one thing right away? | 谢谢 我能现在更正一件事吗 |
[10:22] | The document doesn’t suggest a relationship. | 这份档案并不只是暗示合作关系 |
[10:25] | It absolutely proves it. | 它完全证实了合作关系的存在 |
[10:26] | It details every aspect of the arrangement, even its budget. | 它详细阐述了各项约定 甚至预算 |
[10:29] | It’s quite shocking. | 非常令人震惊 |
[10:32] | So you’re not surprised that the chancellery | 所以你一点都不惊讶 |
[10:35] | is scrambling to distance itself from the affair? | 政府在努力和这件事撇清关系 |
[10:38] | I’m not. | 我并不惊讶 |
[10:40] | But I think your security services have a lot to answer for, too. | 但我认为你们的安全部门也担有很大责任 |
[10:44] | Plus, I only saw the one document. | 此外 我只看到一份档案 |
[10:46] | It could just be the tip of the iceberg. | 它也许只是冰山一角 |
[10:48] | Talk about a clusterfuck. | 狗操猪 糊涂涂 |
[10:52] | And there’s something else. | 还有一件事 |
[10:56] | The BND’s had a team on Laura Sutton | 德国联情局一直有一个小组 |
[10:59] | ever since she came to Berlin. | 在劳拉·萨顿到柏林后对她进行监视 |
[11:00] | A test? | 试探 |
[11:01] | My source wanted to see what I would do. | 我的线人想知道我要做什么 |
[11:03] | How I would release the information. | 我会如何发布这些信息 |
[11:05] | In fact, if I would release it at all, but I hope… | 或者说 我会不会去发布 但我希望 |
[11:09] | When was this taken? | 这是什么时候照的 |
[11:10] | Same day as the penetration. | 网络入侵的同一天 |
[11:11] | How can you be sure it’s a genuine CIA document? | 你如何肯定这是货真价实的中情局档案 |
[11:15] | Let’s just say I know it is. | 这么说吧 我就是知道 |
[11:18] | You think Carrie’s involved? | 你觉得卡莉与这有关 |
[11:20] | I really can’t see it, | 我真的不知道 |
[11:23] | but they do both work for During. | 但他们确实都为都灵工作 |
[11:26] | Do you expect any retaliation from the BND? | 你觉得联情局会打击报复吗 |
[11:29] | I mean, personally? | 我的意思是 针对个人的 |
[11:31] | Oh, yeah, I’m sure they’re searching my apartment right now. | 当然 我确定他们现在正在搜查我的公寓 |
[11:34] | That doesn’t upset you? | 你不会对此感到困扰吗 |
[11:36] | Gotten used to it. | 已经习惯了 |
[11:37] | As long as they don’t let the cat out. | 只要他们不把猫给放出来 |
[11:55] | annoying people who gets angry | 当看到来之不易的权利 |
[11:58] | whenever they see hard-won rights being ignored or abused. | 被忽视或者被滥用 人们会被激怒 |
[12:03] | I moved here because of the protections | 我搬到这里是因为 |
[12:05] | Germany guarantees its citizens and its guests. | 德国对其公民和来访者的保护措施 |
[12:08] | You have these laws | 你们颁布了这些法律 |
[12:09] | because you know how bad it can get. | 因为你们知道事情有可能变得很糟糕 |
[12:11] | You’ve lived it. | 你们经历过 |
[12:11] | You saw the surveillance state tear society apart, | 你们亲眼看到国家监控让社会分崩离析 |
[12:14] | and you said, “No more.” | 你们也说了 “不能继续了” |
[12:16] | But it seems your own intelligence agency wasn’t listening. | 但你们的情报机关看来并没在意 |
[12:19] | Now, I’m not a German citizen, | 我并非德国公民 |
[12:20] | but I understand the implications of a covert program like this. | 但我明白像这样的秘密计划代表着什么 |
[12:27] | Aimed at skirting national privacy regulations. | 目的是回避国家的隐私条例 |
[12:29] | Germany is by no means the first country to spy on its citizens, | 德国绝不是第一个监控自己公民的国家 |
[12:33] | but the BND was smart about it. | 但德国联情局很聪明 |
[12:36] | They outsourced the dirty work to the CIA. | 他们把脏活外包给了美国中情局 |
[12:38] | Every paper and TV channel. | 所有的报纸 电视 |
[12:42] | And all over the Web. I told you she would do it. | 还有网上全都是 我就说她会做的 |
[12:46] | Who was the source of the leak? | 泄密线人是谁 |
[12:49] | Was it from inside German intelligence? | 是德国情报机构内部的人吗 |
[12:52] | I’ve no idea. | 我不知道 |
[12:55] | All I know is he or she took a big risk to expose this. | 我只知道他或她冒了很大风险来揭露这一切 |
[13:01] | I’m honored they reached out to me, | 我很荣幸他们找了我 |
[13:05] | and I will respect their trust, | 我会尊重他们的信任 |
[13:08] | whatever happens to me. | 无论我将面临什么结果 |
[13:11] | You hear that? | 听到没 |
[13:15] | She’s asking for the rest of it. | 她在暗示要剩下的东西 |
[13:18] | She also said she’s got cops in her apartment. | 她还说了她家有警察 |
[13:21] | You send that, it’ll be intercepted, | 你要是发过去 就会被拦截 |
[13:23] | traced back to us. | 他们就会查到我们头上 |
[13:26] | She’s at the TV station. | 她人在电视台 |
[13:27] | I’ll take it to her. | 我带过去给她 |
[13:28] | Dude, wait, we should talk about this. | 哥们儿 等等 我们得商量商量 |
[13:30] | Talk about what? | 商量什么 |
[13:31] | Look at her. She’s on TV. | 你看看她 她在上电视 |
[13:34] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[13:35] | So… she’s getting rich out of this. | 就是说… 她会因此发大财的 |
[13:40] | Why not us? | 我们怎么不自己干 |
[13:44] | Make money out of sex, Korzy, not information. | 用色情录像赚钱 别想用情报 |
[13:46] | Information’s for free. | 情报是免费的 |
[16:30] | Thought it went really well, so… | 我觉得刚才非常好 |
[16:32] | – Yeah. – Let’s definitely keep in touch. | -是啊 -咱们一定得保持联系 |
[16:33] | – Absolutely. – You have all my details. | -当然 -你知道怎么联系我 |
[16:35] | – Yeah. – Let me know if you need anything. | -知道 -有需要联系我 |
[16:36] | – Thank you. Bye. – Okay. Take care. Bye. | -谢谢 再见 -好 保重 再见 |
[16:44] | Laura Sutton, Hans Podolski, | 劳拉·萨顿 我是汉斯·波多尔斯基 |
[16:45] | Bundesnachrichtendienst. | 联邦情报局的 |
[16:46] | – You’ve got to be kidding. – You’re under arrest. | -你们开什么玩笑 -你被捕了 |
[16:48] | – Please come with us. – Get off of me. | -请跟我们走 -放开我 |
[16:49] | What’s the charge? | 我犯了什么罪 |
[16:50] | Tell me, what’s the charge? | 说啊 我犯了什么罪 |
[16:52] | Go. | 走 |
[17:14] | – We good, Lothar? – We’re good. | -没事吧 洛塔尔 -没事 |
[17:15] | Mr. During arrived safely. | 都灵先生安全到达了 |
[17:17] | The top two floors are secured. | 最上两层都保护好了 |
[17:19] | He’d like to see you when you’re ready. | 等你准备好 他想见你 |
[17:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:24] | Uh, tell Otto I’ll be right up after I grab a shower. | 跟奥托说 我冲个澡就上去 |
[17:26] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[17:31] | – Hank. Hey. – Carrie. | -汉克 -卡莉 |
[17:35] | What a surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[17:36] | But not really. | 其实并不是惊喜 |
[17:38] | What can I say? It’s a small town. | 我能说什么呢 这是个小地方 |
[17:40] | Well, so much for the discreet entry. | 还说要低调呢 |
[17:45] | Got to admit, I didn’t believe it. | 我得承认 我之前根本不敢相信 |
[17:48] | Believe what? | 相信什么 |
[17:49] | When I heard it was you. | 当我听说是你的时候 |
[17:51] | Coming here. Otto During? | 你要来这里 跟奥托·都灵 |
[17:53] | I work for him now. | 我现在跟他干了 |
[17:54] | Yeah, that’s what was hard to believe. | 这就是难以置信的地方啊 |
[17:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:58] | Come on, Carrie. It’s a play, right? | 得了吧卡莉 这是场戏 对吧 |
[18:01] | Classic Trojan horse. | 经典的特洛伊木马计 |
[18:04] | Something you and Saul cooked up | 你和索尔搞了些事 |
[18:06] | to get you inside the foundation. | 把你塞进了基金会 |
[18:08] | It’s not like that, Hank. | 不是的 汉克 |
[18:10] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[18:13] | Hey, whatever you say. | 随你怎么说吧 |
[18:19] | Listen, | 听着 |
[18:21] | today at General Alladia, you met with Hezbollah, right? | 今天在阿拉迪亚难民营 你见到真主党了吧 |
[18:24] | Probably with Waleed himself. | 可能还有瓦利德本人 |
[18:28] | With the influx of refugees, | 在你看来 难民的涌入 |
[18:29] | how compromised is his control of the camp, do you think? | 对他在难民营的控制力有多大破坏 |
[18:32] | I told you, Hank, I’m out. | 我和你说过了 汉克 我离职了 |
[18:33] | I’m just asking your opinion. | 我只是问问你有什么想法 |
[18:35] | And I can’t be perceived | 而且我不能让人觉得 |
[18:36] | to be helping the Agency in any way. | 我在以任何方式帮助中情局 |
[18:40] | You’re joking. | 你开玩笑呢 |
[18:44] | Actually, I’m not. | 我没有 真的 |
[19:35] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[19:38] | Welcome to Beirut. | 贝鲁特欢迎你 |
[19:42] | Prost. | 祝身体健康 |
[19:44] | It’s good. It’s local but really quite good. | 这酒不错 本地产的但口感真的很好 |
[19:46] | I’m surprised. | 让我相当惊喜 |
[19:49] | Shame I can’t tempt you. | 可惜我诱惑不到你 |
[19:53] | I’m nine months sober tomorrow. | 到明天 我戒酒就满九个月了 |
[19:57] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[20:02] | I know, I know. My party. | 我知道 我知道 我的这场聚会 |
[20:05] | I would have liked to have been consulted– that’s all. | 我很希望你事先能和我商量一下 仅此而已 |
[20:08] | And to have seen the guest list. | 还有让我先过一遍宾客名单 |
[20:11] | I know these people. | 我了解这些人 |
[20:13] | I have ties here, remember? | 我跟这里联系紧密 还记得吧 |
[20:14] | Why else would the government invite me? | 要不然政府怎么会邀请我 |
[20:17] | And, yes, I’ll be honest, | 还有 是的 老实说 |
[20:19] | coming all this way, I thought I’d do some business, too. | 这么大老远跑来 我也想顺便做点生意 |
[20:25] | Philipp says, from his point of view, | 菲利普说 他觉得 |
[20:27] | we’re all set. Do you agree? | 一切都安排好了 你同意吗 |
[20:30] | Hezbollah’s cooperating. | 真主党同意配合 |
[20:33] | But? | 但是呢 |
[20:34] | Well, the situation on the ground is unpredictable, | 至少可以说现场的情况 |
[20:37] | to say the least. | 瞬息万变 |
[20:39] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[20:41] | Meaning we’ve been told to limit the time of the visit | 意思是我们被告知 逗留的时间 |
[20:43] | to one hour. No more. | 最多只有一小时 一秒都不能多 |
[20:46] | One hour will be tight. | 一个小时的时间会很紧张 |
[20:48] | These things drag on: | 这些事情很耗时间的 |
[20:50] | introductions, handshakes, speeches, e… | 介绍啊 握手啊 致辞啊… |
[20:56] | Okay. One hour. | 好吧 就一个小时 |
[21:08] | It’s probably a wedding. | 大概是哪里在办婚礼吧 |
[21:10] | Of course. A wedding. | 当然 是在办婚礼 |
[21:20] | But you, you… you’re comfortable here. | 不过 你在这里很如鱼得水啊 |
[21:24] | Hardly. | 才没有 |
[21:25] | You know the place, though. | 但你了解这里 |
[21:29] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[21:30] | Yeah, it was my first overseas posting. 2004. | 我第一次外派就是这里 2004年 |
[21:34] | What was it like? | 那时候情况怎么样 |
[21:37] | Well, the Syrians were throwing their weight around. | 叙利亚人肆无忌惮 |
[21:38] | There was a lot of assassinations, truck bombs, | 各种暗杀 汽车炸弹 |
[21:40] | hostage-takings. It was… kind of scary. | 劫持人质 挺吓人的 |
[21:45] | But let me guess, you were not scared. | 不过我猜 你却没有被吓到 |
[21:48] | Honestly, no. | 老实说 是没有 |
[21:50] | It-it was… a big adventure. | 那就像是… 一次大冒险 |
[21:53] | But… | 不过… |
[21:56] | I was different then. | 我那时候和现在不一样 |
[21:59] | How? | 怎么不一样 |
[22:01] | I was younger. | 我那时年轻气盛 |
[22:03] | And I was… alone. | 而且… 孤身一人 |
[22:11] | There wasn’t anyone waiting for me back at home. | 没有人在家里等着我回去 |
[22:40] | Ms. Sutton, sorry for the delay. | 萨顿女士 抱歉让你久等了 |
[22:43] | I’m an American citizen. | 我是美国公民 |
[22:44] | You have no right to hold me. | 你无权拘留我 |
[22:46] | I want my lawyer. | 我要见我的律师 |
[22:49] | Did you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[22:51] | I want my lawyer. | 我要见我的律师 |
[22:52] | I heard you. You have a loud voice. | 我听到了 你的声音很大 |
[22:55] | The Foreign Residence Act: Section 54, paragraph 5A, | 外籍居住法 第54章 5A段 |
[22:58] | relating to foreign nationals who endanger the security | 关于危及德意志联邦共和国安全的 |
[23:00] | of the Federal Republic of Germany. | 外籍人士处理办法 |
[23:02] | I didn’t endanger anything. This is bullshit. | 我没有危及任何东西 这是胡说八道 |
[23:04] | It’s the law. We can hold you for 18 months, | 法律就这么规定的 我们能拘留你18个月 |
[23:07] | then deport you back to the United States, | 然后将你遣送回美国 |
[23:08] | where I’m sure the FBI wants to question you also. | 我相信到时候联调局也要审问你 |
[23:11] | I want my lawyer. | 我要见我的律师 |
[23:14] | Your source hacked into a government database. | 你的线人黑进了政府的数据库 |
[23:16] | That’s a criminal act. | 这是犯罪行为 |
[23:19] | Give me his name, and you can go. | 告诉我他的名字 你就可以走了 |
[23:20] | I don’t know his name or her name. | 我不知道他或她的名字 |
[23:22] | Even if I did, | 即使我知道 |
[23:23] | I wouldn’t tell you. | 也不会告诉你 |
[23:24] | Journalists protect their sources. | 记者就应该保护线人 |
[23:28] | Are you in possession of the rest of the documents? | 剩下的文件在你手上吗 |
[23:30] | You must know. | 这个你应该知道啊 |
[23:31] | You searched my apartment. | 你搜查了我的公寓 |
[23:34] | Laura, | 劳拉 |
[23:36] | do you understand the situation we’re in here? | 你明白我们现在的处境吗 |
[23:38] | Yeah. You’re in the shit because you broke your own laws. | 明白 你违法了然后惹得一身骚 |
[23:43] | 700 German citizens have gone to Syria | 七百名德国人去了叙利亚 |
[23:45] | to fight for the Islamic State. | 为伊斯兰国作战 |
[23:48] | It’s not what they’re doing over there that scares us. | 真正让我们担心的不是他们去那边做了什么 |
[23:50] | It’s what happens when they come back. | 而是他们回来后会发生什么事 |
[23:53] | We were tracking them. | 我们追踪他们 |
[23:54] | We’d made some arrests, prevented some plots, | 实施逮捕 阻止了若干次阴谋行动 |
[23:56] | but now those we arrested must be released. | 但现在我们却不得不释放被逮捕的这些人 |
[23:59] | Those we were tracking, we’ve lost. | 我们追踪的目标 也得放弃了 |
[24:01] | They vanished. So how will you feel | 他们消失了 当柏林 巴黎 布鲁塞尔 |
[24:03] | when bombs start going off in Berlin, Paris, Brussels. | 相继发生爆炸事件时 你会作何感受 |
[24:06] | Do you want that? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[24:07] | – Of course not. – But you made it more likely. | -当然不是 -但你加大了这种风险 |
[24:11] | You have legal ways to track these people. | 你可以通过法律途径追踪到他们 |
[24:14] | Legal ways… | 法律途径… |
[24:16] | that demand resources we do not have. | 我们缺乏所需的资源 |
[24:17] | Yet you sent five men to arrest me today. | 可是你今天派了五个人来抓我 |
[24:22] | Five. | 五个人 |
[24:23] | Wouldn’t they have been better employed tracking | 派他们去追踪这些可能会 |
[24:25] | these wannabe terrorists who are supposed to be blowing up Europe? | 炸翻欧洲的准恐怖分子不是更好吗 |
[24:28] | – Do you want to make a joke of this? – You got caught | -你想那这个来开玩笑吗 -你违法 |
[24:30] | breaking the law. | 被抓了现行 |
[24:31] | You try to make it about something else, | 你试图寻找各种借口 |
[24:32] | like the terrorist threat, | 比如恐怖威胁 |
[24:34] | which is what you always do. | 你们一贯如此 |
[24:35] | You’re not allowed to spy on your own citizens. | 你无权监控本国公民 |
[24:39] | It’s against the law. | 这是违法的 |
[24:40] | It’s against the fucking law. | 这他妈是违法的 |
[24:43] | That woman. | 这个女人 |
[24:44] | She’d let the country burn as long as she | 她不惜让这个国家的陷入水深火热 |
[24:46] | got her Pulitzer Prize. | 来换取普林策奖 |
[24:52] | What’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[24:53] | Apart from the obvious. | 除了眼前这个 |
[24:56] | Had a meeting with BND top brass, | 跟德国联情局局长开了个会 |
[24:59] | including Herr Mohr. | 莫尔先生也在 |
[25:00] | He flew in from Cologne? | 他从科隆飞来了 |
[25:02] | Chancellery’s on the warpath. | 总理震怒了 |
[25:04] | No shit. | 当然了 |
[25:06] | There’s already talk of a parliamentary inquiry. | 已经有人在国会质询了 |
[25:09] | They want a scalp. | 他们要个替罪羊 |
[25:12] | Not Astrid, I hope. She’s one of the good guys. | 希望不是阿斯特丽德 她是好人 |
[25:14] | No. | 不是她 |
[25:18] | Who, then? | 那是谁 |
[25:20] | Someone from our side. | 我们这边的 |
[25:23] | Someone senior. | 高级别的 |
[25:25] | Who, Saul? | 是谁 索尔 |
[25:35] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[25:37] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[25:40] | Giving you 24 hours to leave the country. | 给你24小时离境 |
[25:45] | I know it’s not fair. | 我知道这不公平 |
[25:46] | Well, what did you say? | 你是怎么说的 |
[25:48] | Wasn’t really a conversation. | 我根本没机会说话 |
[25:49] | Have you spoken to the director? | 你跟局长谈了吗 |
[25:51] | He’s not inclined to put up a fight. | 他不打算抗争 |
[25:53] | Not inclined? | 不打算 |
[25:55] | Flat-out refused. | 直接拒绝了 |
[25:58] | I don’t believe this. I do not fucking believe this. | 难以置信 真他妈难以置信 |
[26:05] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[26:07] | Hey, yourself. | 你也好 |
[26:09] | Is Franny still awake? | 弗兰妮睡着了吗 |
[26:10] | Just fell asleep. Shall I wake her? | 刚睡着 要叫醒她吗 |
[26:14] | No. No, no, that’s okay. | 不 不 没关系的 |
[26:16] | I’ll be… | 我… |
[26:18] | I’ll be home tomorrow. | 我明天就到家了 |
[26:23] | Listen, I can’t tell you how much it means to me | 你在那边陪她 照顾她 |
[26:25] | that you’re there with her, looking after her. | 我的感激难以言表 |
[26:27] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[26:30] | No, seriously. | 不 我是认真的 |
[26:31] | I’ve never had that before. | 之前没人这样帮过我 |
[26:33] | Well, don’t give it a second thought. We’re having fun. | 不用多想 我们在一起很开心 |
[26:37] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[26:40] | Good. Yeah. Um… | 很好 是的… |
[26:42] | we’re all set for the big day tomorrow. | 明天的重要活动都准备好了 |
[26:44] | And you’re being careful. | 你也会小心吗 |
[26:47] | Very. I’m hiding behind a team | 很小心 我躲在一群 |
[26:48] | of hunky ex-special forces guys. | 身强体壮的退伍特种兵身后 |
[26:52] | I like the sound of that. | 听起来不错 |
[26:54] | Of you hiding, not-not the special forces guys. | 我是说躲 不是那些特种兵 |
[27:02] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[27:03] | Miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[27:32] | – Demet. – Hello. | -德梅特 -你好 |
[28:54] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[28:55] | I’m so sorry for this. | 抱歉让你经历这个 |
[28:59] | Believe me, there’ll be repercussions. | 相信我 这事没完 |
[29:01] | Your client enabled a criminal act. | 你的当事人触犯了刑法 |
[29:04] | She endangered national security. | 她危害国家安全 |
[29:06] | We acted within the law. | 我们是依法行事 |
[29:07] | My client acted as a responsible journalist. | 我的当事人是个有责任感的记者 |
[29:09] | The only criminal act here was the one she exposed, | 违反刑法的正是她所揭露的行为 |
[29:12] | which is why the very first judge I called | 所以我打电话找的第一个法官 |
[29:13] | ordered her release. | 就签了释放令 |
[29:14] | You and your bosses will hear about this. | 你和你的上司等着瞧吧 |
[29:16] | So will your client, | 你的当事人也一样 |
[29:17] | if she publishes any more documents. | 如果她再发布任何文件 |
[29:20] | We’ll put her on a plane back to the States, | 我们就把她送上回美国的飞机 |
[29:21] | and all the expensive lawyers in the world won’t stop us. | 不管多昂贵的律师也阻止不了我们 |
[29:24] | Come on, let’s get out of this shit hole. | 来吧 赶紧离开这屎坑 |
[29:29] | This camp, Alladia, is home to 20,000 refugees. | 阿拉迪亚难民营 居住着两万名难民 |
[29:35] | By the end of next week, | 到下周末 |
[29:37] | it will have 30,000, | 人数就会增加到三万 |
[29:39] | 40,000, maybe more. | 四万 甚至更多 |
[29:42] | There isn’t the food to feed these people, | 没有足够的食物养活这么多人 |
[29:45] | there are no roofs to shelter them, | 也没有足够的房屋居住 |
[29:48] | there are no doctors and nurses to care for them. | 没有医生和护士照顾他们 |
[29:52] | I promise | 我保证 |
[29:53] | we will provide all these things. | 我们会提供所有这些东西 |
[29:55] | And we will make this camp | 我们会让这座难民营 |
[29:57] | a safe place for everyone | 成为所有逃离战争恐怖的人民 |
[29:59] | escaping the terror of war. | 安全的避风港 |
[30:01] | But let’s try to do more than this. | 我们还要做得更多 |
[30:03] | Let’s make Alladia not an end but a beginning. | 让阿拉迪亚成为起点 而非终点 |
[30:08] | A place where children can go to school, | 让这里成为一个孩子们可以上学的地方 |
[30:11] | where young men and women | 让年轻男女 |
[30:13] | can learn a profession, a craft | 能学会一项专业 一份手艺 |
[30:16] | or an art. | 或一门艺术 |
[30:20] | But there’s no money for this. | 但没有资金来实现这些 |
[30:22] | There’s never money for this. | 从来就没有资金来实现这些 |
[30:25] | Until today. | 直至今日 |
[30:27] | Here’s a check from the During Foundation for $10 million. | 这是一张都灵基金会签署的一千万美元支票 |
[30:34] | And… | 而且… |
[30:35] | and this… this is just the start. | 而且这…这只是一个开端 |
[30:44] | Because I call on my fellow businessmen, | 因为我号召我的商业同仁们 |
[30:47] | on governments, | 号召各国政府 |
[30:48] | on aid organizations, to fulfill this promise, | 号召各大援助组织 来履行这一承诺 |
[30:52] | so that on the day when peace comes, | 这样等到和平降临的那一天 |
[30:55] | you, the people of Alladia, | 你们 阿拉迪亚的人民们 |
[30:58] | can go home | 就能够回到家乡 |
[31:00] | and rebuild your country with pride | 用自尊 知识和技能 |
[31:02] | and knowledge and skill. | 重建家园 |
[31:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:07] | Take care. | 大家保重 |
[31:12] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[31:14] | Call Hamel. Get him to bring the vehicles up. | 呼叫哈默尔 让他把车发动起来 |
[31:16] | Roger-dodger. | 遵命 老板 |
[31:17] | Guys, vehicles on standby. | 伙计们 把车准备好 |
[31:21] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[31:25] | – Thanks. – Yes, sir. | -谢谢 -当然 先生 |
[31:35] | How was I? I can never tell. | 我讲得怎么样 我没法确定 |
[31:36] | One hour’s up. It’s time to go. | 一个小时到了 该走了 |
[31:38] | No, I need ten more minutes. | 不行 我还需要十分钟 |
[31:40] | To “Press the flesh”– isn’t that the expression? | 得”亲切握手” 是这样说的吧 |
[31:42] | Otto, it’s time. | 奥托 到时间了 |
[31:44] | For the cameras. Ten more minutes. | 为了拍摄 就十分钟 |
[31:45] | Then I’m all yours, okay? | 然后我全听你的 好吗 |
[31:47] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:49] | It’s a pleasure, thank you. | 很荣幸 谢谢 |
[31:50] | What about the Ukraine? | 那乌克兰呢 |
[31:51] | Two of our assets in Donetsk | 两个在顿涅茨克的线人 |
[31:53] | are potentially compromised by the documents. | 可能被文件暴露了 |
[31:55] | One requested a relocation to Western Europe. | 一个要求转移到西欧 |
[31:57] | The other wants asylum in the States. | 另一个想要美国批准政治庇护 |
[31:59] | I’ll get it approved. Is the exfiltration underway? | 我会搞定这件事的 撤离已经开始了吗 |
[32:01] | – They’ll be at Ramstein by this evening. – Good. | -他们今晚就到拉姆施泰因基地了 -很好 |
[32:03] | Astrid called. Laura Sutton’s been released. | 阿斯特丽德打来电话 劳拉·萨顿被释放了 |
[32:06] | Well, that was quick. | 够快的 |
[32:07] | We’re all over her, though. | 不过我们在全面监视她 |
[32:09] | Three separate watcher teams and six cars on drive-by. | 三个独立的监控小队和六辆车在隐蔽监控 |
[32:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:12] | – Listen, Saul. – Not here, not here, not here. Come on. | -听我说 索尔 -别在这里说 过来 |
[32:22] | I heard what you said to Arthur | 我听到你跟亚瑟说 |
[32:23] | about relocating the Donetsk assets. | 转移顿涅茨克线人的事 |
[32:25] | No choice. They’re burned. | 我们别无选择 他们已经暴露了 |
[32:26] | – You know I recruited them both. -Yes. | -你知道他们俩都是我招募的 -是的 |
[32:28] | And their loss | 失去了他们 |
[32:29] | makes us completely blind in Eastern Ukraine, | 我们对乌克兰东部的情况就一无所知了 |
[32:31] | where World War III could break out any day. | 而那里现在随时都可能爆发第三次世界大战 |
[32:33] | Well, you exaggerate, but yes, I know. | 你这话有点夸张 不过是的 我知道 |
[32:34] | Then you also know I’m the best person | 那你也该知道最应该让我 |
[32:36] | to find agents to replace them. | 去寻找取代他们的特工 |
[32:38] | I have the contacts, the experience. | 我有联系人 有经验 |
[32:40] | No one is disputing that. | 没人质疑这一点 |
[32:42] | Then dispute the decision. | 那就对那项决定提出质疑 |
[32:44] | Explain that we suffered a major penetration here, | 解释说我们在这里遭受了一次重大入侵 |
[32:47] | one that endangers the security of Europe and the United States, | 一次威胁到整个欧洲和美国安全的入侵 |
[32:50] | and I am the best goddamn person to fix it. | 而我是修复这一切的最佳人选 |
[32:52] | I told you, my hands are tied. | 我告诉你了 我无能为力 |
[32:57] | If I were Carrie Mathison, what would you be doing right now? | 如果我是卡莉·麦吉森 你现在会怎么做 |
[33:01] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[33:02] | You heard me. | 你听到我说什么了 |
[33:05] | Exactly what I am doing. | 和我现在做的一样 |
[33:07] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[33:09] | The gloves would be off. | 你就不会这样推诿 |
[33:10] | You’d be protecting her at all costs. | 你会不惜一切代价保护她 |
[33:13] | No matter what she did. | 不管她干了什么 |
[33:13] | No matter how royally she screwed up. | 不管她捅了多大的娄子 |
[33:16] | – Not what I’d be do… – Well, guess what. | -我不会… -你猜怎么着 |
[33:17] | She’s gone, Saul. | 她走了 索尔 |
[33:19] | So start showing some fucking allegiance to the people | 那就对留下来支持你的人 |
[33:21] | who stuck around to support you. | 表现出一点忠诚了 |
[33:33] | Okay, one at a time, please. | 好了 请一个一个来 |
[33:35] | Thank you. Thanks a lot. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[33:36] | Thank you, thank you very much. Of course, | 谢谢 非常感谢 当然 |
[33:39] | of course we will come back. Thank you very much. Thank you. | 我们当然还会再来 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[33:42] | Let’s take this one, hmm? | 我们来照一张 |
[33:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:46] | – Carrie. – Thanks a lot. Thank you. | -卡莉 -非常感谢 谢谢 |
[33:47] | Hamel, bring the vehicles up. | 哈默尔 发动车子 |
[33:48] | Otto, we need to leave. | 奥托 我们得走了 |
[33:50] | Yeah, all right. | 好 好的 |
[33:51] | Uh, uh, I need to go. I really need to go. | 我得走了 我真的得走了 |
[33:54] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[33:55] | – Thank you very much. Thanks a lot. – Please. | -非常感谢 非常感谢 -请您 |
[33:58] | Look at this boy. He’s eight years old. | 看看这个男孩 他已经八岁了 |
[34:00] | Not one day in school, not ever. | 一天都没上过学 从来没有 |
[34:02] | We need schools as much as we need food, please. | 我们像需要食物一样需要学校 |
[34:05] | I know. I know. Uh, of course. | 我知道 我知道 当然 |
[34:08] | No, that-that’s for sure. | 不 那当然 |
[34:10] | Carrie. Guy in the dark jacket. | 卡莉 穿黑外套的男人 |
[34:15] | Don’t lose him. | 一直盯着他 |
[34:16] | Can you explain that that’s exactly what I’ve promised? | 你能解释一下这正是我承诺的吗 |
[34:24] | Our first priority is food and shelter. | 我们的第一要务是食物和住所 |
[34:26] | We do all we can. | 我们在尽一切努力 |
[34:28] | You, in the jacket! | 你 穿外套的 |
[34:30] | Get him to cover. Get him to cover. Go. | 找地方掩护他 找地方掩护他 快走 |
[34:37] | Show me your hands! Show me your fucking hands! | 举起手来 快他妈举起手来 |
[34:43] | Let the woman go. | 放开那个女人 |
[34:45] | Let her go. Let her go. | 放开她 放开她 |
[34:47] | Take him. | 干掉他 |
[34:53] | Into the vehicles. Go, go! | 上车 快快 |
[34:55] | – Go! – Go, go, go! | -快 -快快快 |
[35:00] | Go, go. Move, move. | 快快 快走 快走 |
[35:06] | Go. | 开车 |
[35:07] | Go! | 快走 |
[35:16] | Stay down. | 低下头 |
[35:31] | You see that? | 你看到没 |
[35:34] | What the fuck? Where is everybody? | 我操了 人都去哪了 |
[35:42] | Stop. | 停车 |
[35:45] | I said stop! | 我说停车 |
[35:58] | Hamel, no! | 哈默尔 别走 |
[36:33] | Come on, let’s get you out of here. | 快点 我们赶紧离开这里 |
[36:35] | I should make some calls first, talk to the government. | 我要先打几个电话 跟政府谈谈 |
[36:37] | Otto, we need you on that plane right now. | 奥托 你得赶紧上飞机 |
[36:39] | You’re still in danger. | 你还没有脱险 |
[36:40] | Come on. Come on. | 赶快 赶快 |
[36:41] | Yeah. Yeah, okay. Let’s go home, then, huh? | 好吧 好吧 咱们回家 |
[36:49] | Not me. | 我不回去 |
[36:51] | What? | 什么 |
[36:52] | I’m not going. | 我不走 |
[36:53] | I-I need to get a sense of what happened here today. | 我要搞清楚今天发生的事 |
[36:56] | We know what happened. We stayed too long. | 我们知道是什么事 我们待太久了 |
[36:57] | – I don’t think so. – What do you mean? | -我不这么认为 -什么意思 |
[36:59] | It was carefully planned. | 这是处心积虑的 |
[37:00] | They were gonna hit us | 他们已经计划好了 |
[37:01] | on our way out of the camp no matter what. | 在我们离开难民营时发动袭击 |
[37:05] | Wait a minute. You’re not… | 等等 你不是打算… |
[37:06] | you’re not thinking of going back there, are you? | 你不是打算回到那地方吧 |
[37:07] | I have to find out who’s behind this, | 我得查出幕后黑手是谁 |
[37:08] | whether they’re gonna follow us to Berlin. | 会不会跟着我们回柏林 |
[37:12] | Come on, Carrie. This is… | 得了 卡莉 这… |
[37:13] | Don’t worry. As soon as you leave, | 别担心 一旦你离开 |
[37:14] | all the attention will leave with you. | 也就带走了所有焦点 |
[37:15] | I can move around more easily. | 我在这边更方便活动 |
[37:17] | Plus, I’ll have plenty of backup. | 而且 我有足够的支援 |
[37:18] | This is not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[37:19] | It’s not a debate. I’m staying. | 没得商量 我肯定留下 |
[37:30] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[37:33] | I won’t forget. | 我不会忘记的 |
[38:12] | Oh, please, please, God, help me. | 拜托 拜托 天呐 救救我 |
[39:41] | Gray Renault van, license Bravo-Charlie-Victor-7758. | 灰色雷诺面包车 车牌号BCV7758 |
[39:44] | Heading south on the 13 from Steinwald Rasthof. | 从施泰因瓦尔德·拉斯托夫沿13号公路向南行驶 |
[39:47] | Van contains one driver, male, | 车内有一名司机 男性 |
[39:49] | three teenage ISIL recruits, female. | 三名少年极端组织新人 女性 |
[40:24] | Bitte. | 求求你 |
[40:47] | I assume you’ve been briefed on my situation here. | 你应该已经了解到我这边现在的情况了 |
[40:49] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[40:51] | Well, I’m calling you personally | 我是以私人身份打给你 |
[40:53] | to say it’s a serious mistake. | 告诉你这是个错误 |
[40:55] | Don’t overdramatize, Allison. | 别大惊小怪的 艾莉森 |
[40:57] | Badge of honor, taking one for the team. | 集体荣誉 为团队牺牲小我 |
[40:59] | In the end, it’ll help your career. | 最终会有助你的仕途 |
[41:01] | It will also set our intelligence operations | 这也会使我们在俄国和东欧的 |
[41:03] | in Russia and Eastern Europe back | 情报活动倒退到 |
[41:05] | in ways we cannot afford right now. | 我们如今难以承受的地步 |
[41:07] | I’ve been COS of Moscow, Kiev and Berlin. | 我在莫斯科 基辅和柏林都当过站长 |
[41:11] | You know how valuable I am. | 你知道我的价值 |
[41:15] | No one’s doubting your value, | 没人怀疑你的价值 |
[41:19] | but the Germans want a head on a spike, | 但是德国人要找个替罪羊 |
[41:21] | an important head. | 而且要头肥羊 |
[41:23] | So give them Saul’s. | 那就把索尔交出去 |
[41:27] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[41:28] | The division chief. | 欧洲部部长 |
[41:29] | That’s important enough for them, isn’t it? | 这个对他们来说够肥了吧 |
[41:33] | You’re suggesting I recall Saul to Langley? | 你是要我把索尔召回兰利吗 |
[41:36] | No, just stop him coming to Berlin. | 不 别让他来柏林就行 |
[41:38] | He can do his job from anywhere. | 他去哪里工作都可以 |
[41:40] | Paris, London, Vienna. | 巴黎 伦敦 维也纳 |
[41:43] | You know Saul would understand. | 你知道索尔会理解的 |
[41:44] | He always puts the agency first. | 他总是以组织为重 |
[41:48] | And be honest. | 而且说实话 |
[41:50] | Who would you rather have on the ground here, | 你更愿意让谁在这里坐镇 |
[41:53] | him or me? | 他还是我 |
[43:14] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[43:15] | I won’t hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[43:17] | What the hell are you doing in here? | 你他妈来这里干什么 |
[43:23] | – What is that? – Your money. | -那是什么 -你的钱 |
[43:25] | Al-Amin’s orders. | 阿拉民的命令 |
[43:28] | We gave our word to protect you. | 我们保证过保护你们 |
[43:30] | We failed. | 我们失败了 |
[43:37] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[43:38] | – Waleed betrayed us. – Waleed? | -瓦利德出卖了我们 -瓦利德 |
[43:40] | – For money. – Whose money? Who paid him? | -为了钱 -谁的钱 谁雇的他 |
[43:46] | Behruz, who paid him? | 贝鲁兹 谁给他的钱 |
[43:46] | Look. | 看 |
[43:55] | Who paid you? | 谁给你的钱 |
[44:01] | Who paid you to do it? | 谁雇你做这个的 |
[44:03] | – Enough. Just tell me what happened. – He’ll say. | -够了 直接告诉我吧 -他会说的 |
[44:06] | Listen. | 听着 |
[44:13] | Why did they want to kill During? | 他们为什么要杀都灵 |
[44:17] | Why did they want him dead? | 他们为什么要杀他 |
[44:19] | He was helping us. | 他在帮我们 |
[44:21] | Why kill him? | 为什么杀他 |
[44:23] | Say it in English! | 用英语讲 |
[44:26] | It wasn’t him. | 目标不是他 |
[44:28] | It was the CIA woman. | 是中情局那个女的 |
[44:30] | She was the target. | 她是目标 |
[44:36] | Six hours he was questioned. | 他被审了6个小时 |
[44:39] | Whoever paid him, he was more afraid of them than dying. | 他害怕雇他的人胜过害怕死亡 |
[44:44] | Beirut is not safe for you. | 你在贝鲁特不安全 |
[44:48] | Someone wants you dead. | 有人要你死 |