时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Look at her. | 你看看她 |
[00:03] | She’s getting rich out of this. Why not us? | 她会因此发大财的 我们怎么不自己干 |
[00:06] | Information’s for free. | 情报是免费的 |
[00:08] | There’s a business opportunity for you. | 有个生意机会给你 |
[00:10] | Something for sale. | 我有东西要卖 |
[00:11] | Documents. Top secret. | 文件 绝密 |
[00:14] | American. | 美国的 |
[00:16] | I’ll vet them and get them out just like last time. | 我先审一下 然后就发出来 |
[00:19] | How can I reach you? | 我怎么联系你 |
[00:21] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[00:26] | You little fucker. | 你个混蛋 |
[00:28] | We’re old friends, Saul, so you should know something. | 我们是老朋友了 索尔 你应该知道 |
[00:31] | My government will actively oppose | 我的政府坚决反对 |
[00:34] | any plans for regime change in damascus. | 任何在在大马士革进行权力变更的计划 |
[00:36] | We’re out of the business | 我们已经不干 |
[00:37] | of overthrowing Arab dictators, Etai. | 推翻阿拉伯独裁者的事了 因泰 |
[00:39] | We have a green light. | 我们可以行动了 |
[00:41] | How detailed is their intelligence? | 你觉得他们的情报有多详尽 |
[00:43] | They know Assad is in the crosshairs. | 他们知道目标是阿萨德 |
[00:45] | They know we have a likely candidate to replace him. | 知道我们有候选人可以取代他 |
[00:47] | It was the CIA woman. She was the target. | 是中情局那个女的 她是目标 |
[00:50] | Someone wants you dead. | 有人要你死 |
[00:52] | I don’t know if I can put her on that plane tomorrow. | 我不知道我能不能让她坐上明天的飞机 |
[00:54] | Why not go with her? | 怎么不跟她一起走 |
[00:55] | If I do that, she’s no safer than she is here. | 那样还不如让她留在这里安全 |
[00:58] | You’ll get no support, you’ll be out of the agency. | 不会再有支援 你不再是局里的人 |
[01:00] | No contact from today. | 从今天开始不要再联系 |
[01:03] | All you’ll get is that key, your next target in the box, | 你只有那把钥匙 下一个目标在盒子里 |
[01:05] | and operating money waiting there | 等你带着她死亡的证据回来 |
[01:06] | when you bring back proof of death. | 就可以拿到报酬 |
[01:09] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[01:10] | We have to go right now. | 马上离开 |
[01:10] | – They’re already on their way. – Who is? | -他们已经在来的路上了 -谁 |
[01:12] | I am saying that whoever | 我是说 |
[01:14] | is trying to kill me is coming here! | 要杀我的人马上就到了 |
[01:18] | Carrie?! | 卡莉 |
[01:19] | Goddamn it! Where are you?! | 见鬼 你在哪 |
[01:58] | Christ, I really thought I left all this behind. | 老天 我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了 |
[02:01] | The Islamic State ISIS proclaimed itself | 伊斯兰国极端组织宣布建立 |
[02:03] | to be a worldwide caliphate with authority over… | 全球性哈里发国 势力范围… |
[02:06] | …Redraw the map in the middle east. | 重绘了中东地图 |
[02:11] | The soldiers are hackers, | 黑客成了士兵 |
[02:12] | the battlefield is online, | 网络就是战场 |
[02:14] | And it’s not a matter of… | 这不是关乎于… |
[02:15] | Edward Snowden is a coward. | 爱德华·斯诺登是个懦夫 |
[02:17] | …Extremely disappointed that the Russian government | 令我极其失望的是 俄罗斯政府 |
[02:20] | would take this step. | 将采取这一措施 |
[02:22] | It’s against the law, it’s against the fucking law. | 这是违法的 这他妈是违法的 |
[02:28] | All that suffering, and nothing changes. | 吃了这么多苦 还是什么都改变不了 |
[02:34] | Is our strategy working? | 我们的策略奏效了吗 |
[02:44] | I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world. | 我之前竟然还说服自己我们能改变世界 |
[02:52] | Carrie will never be free. | 卡莉永远都无法获得自由 |
[02:55] | Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter? | 过着逃亡的生活 放弃我女儿吗 |
[02:59] | I don’t know how you live with yourself. | 我不知道你的良心怎么过得去 |
[03:02] | I will fight you forever. | 我会跟你抗争到底 |
[03:06] | Who’s after me? | 谁在追我 |
[03:08] | So many people, so much blood on your hands. | 死了这么多人 你手上沾满了鲜血 |
[03:46] | We eat maror, the bitter herb, | 我们吃苦菜 这种苦味之草 |
[03:49] | to remind us of the bitterness of slavery | 来提醒自己不要忘记祖先们 |
[03:52] | our ancestors endured in Egypt. | 曾在埃及遭受奴役之苦 |
[03:56] | And for us, | 而我们 |
[03:58] | my family, my friends, | 我的亲朋好友们 |
[04:00] | celebrating this Seder in Germany. | 在德国欢聚逾越节家宴 |
[04:04] | It is important to remember | 我们一定要记住 |
[04:05] | the slavery we endured under a tyrant worse than pharaoh | 仅在七十年前 我们在这里遭受的暴政 |
[04:11] | only 70 years ago in this land. | 比法老更加残暴 |
[04:16] | On the streets where we walk every day, | 在我们每日走过的街道上 |
[04:19] | our parents and our grandparents wore yellow stars. | 我们父辈和祖辈却要佩戴犹太徽章 |
[04:27] | Let’s take a moment to remember. | 让我们默哀片刻 |
[04:34] | And let’s remember the enemies we still have | 我们还要记住那些遍布全球 |
[04:36] | all over the world who wish to destroy us. | 想要毁灭我们的敌人们 |
[04:42] | We pray for the strength to defeat them. | 我们祈祷拥有战胜他们的力量 |
[05:28] | Quinn. | 奎恩 |
[05:30] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[05:37] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[05:42] | Quinn, untie me. | 奎恩 给我松绑 |
[05:47] | Quinn, what the fuck is going on? | 奎恩 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[05:50] | Your name’s on a kill list. | 你上了暗杀名单 |
[05:53] | I-I know. | 我知道 |
[05:53] | I-I can’t figure it out. | 所以我才想不明白 |
[05:56] | Well, you must have done something. | 你肯定干了什么勾当 |
[05:59] | Pissed off somebody, | 惹毛了什么人 |
[06:01] | crossed a line somewhere. | 触碰了什么底线 |
[06:04] | Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, no. | 奎恩 奎恩 不要 |
[06:05] | – Don’t move, Carrie. – Please. Please! Please! Please! | -不要动 卡莉 -求你了 求求你 |
[06:07] | – Stop moving, Carrie. – No. | -别动 -不 |
[06:19] | I-I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[06:20] | I have no idea where this is coming from. | 不知道这是怎么回事 |
[06:21] | I swear, no matter what Dar Adal said, | 我发誓无论达尔·阿德尔说了什么 |
[06:23] | I did not… | 我都没… |
[06:24] | Not him. | 不是他 |
[06:26] | Saul. | 是索尔 |
[06:28] | Saul put your name on the list. | 索尔在名单上写了你的名字 |
[06:30] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[06:31] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼 |
[06:35] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[06:37] | Believe it. | 你得信 |
[06:39] | Now play fucking dead. | 先装个死相 |
[06:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:01] | Hurry up. We got shit to do. | 赶紧 还有事做 |
[07:03] | What exactly? | 什么事 |
[07:10] | Your fallback plan– time to execute it. | 你的撤退方案 可以启动了 |
[07:12] | What if I don’t have one? | 我没撤退方案怎么办 |
[07:16] | Could be true. | 可能是真的呢 |
[07:17] | Cut the crap, Carrie. Time to disappear and ‘fast. | 别废话了 卡莉 你得赶紧消失掉 |
[07:20] | This picture buys you time. | 照片也就能拖延一下 |
[07:21] | As long as you keep your head down, they won’t come after you. | 保持低调 他们才不会追杀你 |
[07:24] | So, your operation with Saul- how does it work? | 你和索尔的这个行动 怎么进行 |
[07:29] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[07:34] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[07:37] | Saul provides a name, I provide proof of death, | 索尔提供名字 我杀人后拍照 |
[07:39] | Return to the drop, get another name. | 交回邮箱 再拿新名单 |
[07:42] | And the last time you went to the drop, you got my name? | 那你最后一次去邮箱是我的名字 |
[07:45] | Told you that already. | 和你说过了 |
[07:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:48] | I don’t know. I don’t want to know. | 不知道 也不想知道 |
[07:52] | But I didn’t do anything! | 可我什么也没做 |
[07:53] | Listen to me, Carrie. Your name was in the box, okay’? | 听着卡莉 你的名字的确在邮箱里 |
[07:56] | Probably for something you’re not even aware of. | 可能因为你还不知道的事情 |
[07:58] | Now, I know that’s hard to hear. | 我知道这不好接受 |
[08:04] | I have to talk to Saul. | 我得找索尔谈谈 |
[08:05] | For all you know, he was given a direct order. | 但你得知道 他圣命难违 |
[08:08] | What’s your point? | 什么意思 |
[08:09] | Somebody, somewhere, likely very senior, wants you dead. | 可能有某个高层要你死 |
[08:14] | If they think you’re not dead, | 要是他们知道你还没死 |
[08:14] | they’re gonna send somebody to finish the job. | 还会派别人来搞你的 |
[08:17] | You got to disappear. | 你得消失掉 |
[08:24] | You assured me that there was no plot | 你向我保证说你们不打算推翻 |
[08:26] | to overthrow Bashar Al-Assad. | 巴沙尔·阿尔阿萨德政权 |
[08:28] | – There isn’t. – Saul. | -确实没有 -索尔 |
[08:30] | You honor me with your presence | 很荣幸你能光临我的逾越节宴会 |
[08:32] | at my seder table, so, I’ll play along. | 所以我也会与你默契 |
[08:36] | If you had a plan to replace Assad, | 如果你有取代阿萨德的计划 |
[08:39] | we understand that it would be with general Youssef. | 我们都明白会是约瑟夫将军 |
[08:42] | Youssef would be a good choice. | 约瑟夫是个好人选 |
[08:44] | If we had a plan like that. | 如果我们计划是那样的话 |
[08:46] | He’s alawite, Assad’s cousin by marriage. | 他是阿拉维派的 阿萨德的连襟 |
[08:49] | He’s popular with the military. | 他在军方有些势力 |
[08:51] | Well, some say he was behind | 可有人说 |
[08:52] | the chemical weapons attack in Khan Al-Asal. | 他是阿萨尔镇化武袭击的幕后指使 |
[08:54] | Those allegations have never been confirmed. | 那些消息都没有证实 |
[08:56] | Let’s play another game. | 那我们换个玩法吧 |
[08:59] | What’s the alternative? | 还有其他选择吗 |
[09:02] | Leave Assad in place? | 还留着阿萨德吗 |
[09:04] | When Arabs are killing Arabs, | 阿拉伯人相互残杀时 |
[09:06] | at least they’re not firing rockets at Israel. | 至少他们不会向以色列发起攻击 |
[09:09] | That’s hardly a long-term strategy | 对于中东的和平 |
[09:10] | for peace in the middle east. | 这不是长久之计 |
[09:12] | You really think any of those murderers want peace? | 你还真以为那帮混蛋希冀和平吗 |
[09:18] | You used to be a good friend to Israel. | 过去你是以色列的朋友 |
[09:22] | I’m still a good friend. | 现在也是 |
[09:24] | You used to be a better one. | 你以前做得更好 |
[09:31] | Etai? | 因泰 |
[09:33] | I’ve enjoyed this evening so much. | 今晚过得真愉快 |
[09:35] | Well, I’m glad you could share it with us. | 很高兴你能光临这里 |
[09:37] | So, dessert. Mm. | 吃甜点吧 |
[09:41] | We need to leave in 15 minutes. | 我们要在一刻钟内离开 |
[09:43] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[09:45] | It will be. | 当然 |
[09:49] | Hi. This is Carrie Mathison. | 你好 这里是卡莉·麦吉森 |
[09:50] | Leave a message and I’ll call you back. | 请留言静候回电 |
[09:56] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[09:59] | Ah, catching up. | 嗯 紧赶慢赶的 |
[10:01] | And Carrie? | 卡莉呢 |
[10:02] | Still trying to figure out who was responsible for the attack. | 还在琢磨谁搞的那次袭击呢 |
[10:06] | I was helping her, but… | 我是想帮她 不过… |
[10:07] | we decided I was needed here. | 我还是在这里更有用 |
[10:09] | Otto should fire her ass. | 奥托真该开掉她 |
[10:10] | She saved his life. She didn’t do her job. | -她救了奥托的命 -她没做好本职工作 |
[10:13] | Which was to make sure he was safe in the first place. | 她的工作就是保证老板的安全 |
[10:14] | She advised him not to go. | 她建议过不要去 |
[10:20] | Do you need something? | 你有事吗 |
[10:22] | My source for the documents screwed me. | 给我文档的线人把我耍了 |
[10:25] | He gave me an empty flash drive. | 他给我的优盘是空的 |
[10:27] | – Why? – I don’t know why. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[10:29] | Maybe he’s afraid. | 他可能害怕了 |
[10:29] | The CIA is still following me. | 中情局还在跟着我 |
[10:31] | Okay, what can I do? | 好吧 要我做什么 |
[10:34] | You had a client, that hacker, Sabine something. | 你之前代理过的那个黑客 萨宾什么的 |
[10:37] | She won’t help you, and as her lawyer, I’d advise her not to. | 她不会帮你 而作为她的律师 我也反对 |
[10:41] | Jonas, she’s famous. | 乔纳斯 她很出名 |
[10:42] | If she reaches out to my guy, he’ll respond. | 如果她出面 我的线人会回信的 |
[10:44] | She’s under house arrest for three years. | 她已经被软禁了三年 |
[10:45] | The government really went after her. | 政府一直在盯着她 |
[10:47] | Give her a break, hum. | 别去烦她了 |
[10:48] | – A break? – Yeah. | -烦她 -对 |
[10:49] | The government’s after all of us! | 政府一直盯着我们所有人 |
[10:51] | Everything all right? | 有什么事吗 |
[10:54] | Fine. | 还好 |
[10:56] | I’m asking Jonas to help me track down my source | 我在让乔纳斯帮忙找我的线人 |
[10:58] | so we can get a look at the rest of those documents. | 这样我们就可以得到余下的文件了 |
[11:01] | Of course, help her. It’s important. | 当然 帮她办了吧 挺重要的 |
[11:03] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[11:06] | No problem. I’ll make the call. | 没有 我会去办的 |
[11:08] | Sooner the better. | 越快越好 |
[11:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:18] | Anything? | 有消息吗 |
[11:22] | No. I drove up to the cottage. | 没有 我回小屋找她 |
[11:24] | She wasn’t there. Everything gone, no trace. | 她已经走了 所有东西消失 没留下线索 |
[11:26] | We should call the police. | 我们应该报警 |
[11:27] | Of course we should, but we can’t. | 当然应该 但我们不能 |
[11:29] | She said it would put her in more danger. | 她说那样她会更危险 |
[11:31] | She has to figure it out on her own to get to the truth. | 她得靠自己来搞清楚真相 |
[11:35] | I mean, who lives like this? | 谁会这样过日子呢 |
[11:40] | She does. | 她会 |
[11:43] | I know you’re worried. | 我知道你很担心 |
[11:46] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[11:56] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:04] | Franny. | 弗兰妮 |
[12:07] | You’re named after your grandfather, | 你的名字是根据你爷爷的名字起的 |
[12:10] | Frank Mathison. | 弗兰克·麦吉森 |
[12:11] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[12:15] | We haven’t seen each other for a while. | 我们好久没有见面了 |
[12:19] | I had to leave you, | 我不得不离开你 |
[12:20] | and you’re probably really angry about that. | 而你一定很生气 |
[12:24] | And I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[12:28] | But, honey, something happened, | 不过 亲爱的 出了点事 |
[12:30] | And it wasn’t safe for me to be with you. | 我跟你在一起不安全 |
[12:35] | But I am doing everything that I can to get… | 但我会尽我的一切… |
[12:38] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[12:40] | If you’re doing everything you can to get back to her, | 如果你尽一切努力回到她身边 |
[12:42] | then you’re still alive. | 说明你还活着 |
[12:44] | – So? – So, if this falls into the Wrong hands, | -那又怎样 -如果这录像到了仇家手里 |
[12:46] | you’re fucked. | 你就彻底废了 |
[12:49] | I’m not going away forever. | 我不会一直躲着的 |
[12:50] | Just until this situation is resolved. | 只要等到事情解决就好了 |
[12:53] | How is it getting resolved? | 这事怎么解决 |
[12:55] | I’m gonna figure out who targeted rne… | 我会搞清楚谁要杀我… |
[12:57] | then they’ll keep come looking for you. – And I will fix it! | -然后他们会一直找你 -我会搞定的 |
[12:59] | And if they think you’re still alive, | 如果他们认为你还活着 |
[13:00] | they will get to you through Franny. | 他们就会通过弗兰妮找到你 |
[13:03] | – But… – Carrie! | -但是 -卡莉 |
[13:05] | If you want Franny to be safe, you have to be dead. | 为了弗兰妮的安全 你必须装死 |
[13:17] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[13:26] | How did you feel when you had to leave your kid? | 你被迫离开自己的骨肉时是何感觉 |
[13:29] | Not everyone’s fit to be a parent. | 不是所有人都适合为人父母 |
[13:34] | Let’s do this. | 继续录吧 |
[13:55] | Franny. | 弗兰妮 |
[13:57] | Maybe now… | 也许现在… |
[14:00] | You’re using “Frances.” | 你是”弗兰斯西”了 |
[14:05] | We haven’t seen each other in a long time. | 我们已经好久没有见面了 |
[14:09] | I had to leave you, and… | 我不得不离开你 而… |
[14:12] | You probably hate me for it. | 你一定在记恨我 |
[14:15] | And I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[14:18] | But something happened, and… | 但是出了点事情… |
[14:20] | It wasn’t safe for me to be with you. | 我和你在一起会很危险 |
[14:23] | I’m doing ev… | 我会尽… |
[14:25] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[14:34] | I did everything that I could | 我尽了一切努力 |
[14:37] | to get back to you. | 回到你身边 |
[14:40] | But I-I didn’t make it. | 但我没能成功 |
[14:43] | The kind of work that I did… | 我从事的那种工作… |
[14:47] | It’s dangerous. | 非常危险 |
[14:50] | But I believed in it, so I was willing to take that risk. | 我忠于职守 愿意为它冒险 |
[14:55] | But… | 但是… |
[14:57] | But then you came along. | 但是后来有了你 |
[15:00] | And I realized that I wanted something different. | 我意识到我想改变自己的生活 |
[15:03] | I wanted… a better life. | 我想要 更好的生活 |
[15:10] | And I had it with you for a while. | 我和你度过了一段幸福的生活 |
[15:15] | But… | 但是… |
[15:25] | I didn’t abandon you. | 我没有抛弃你 |
[15:30] | I know what that feels like, | 我知道被抛弃是什么感受 |
[15:32] | and I would never do that to you. | 我绝对不会抛弃你 |
[15:36] | You… | 你… |
[15:39] | Are the most important, the… | 你是最重要的 |
[15:42] | The best thing | 我一生中最美好的事 |
[15:44] | that I have ever done. | 就是生了你 |
[15:46] | You make up for every mistake | 我人生中所有过错得以弥补 |
[15:48] | that I’ve ever made. | 只因有你 |
[15:53] | And although you probably don’t believe it… | 尽管你可能不相信… |
[16:02] | I love you… | 我爱你… |
[16:04] | Very, very much. | 非常 非常爱你 |
[16:40] | Was? | 干什么 |
[16:41] | I’m looking for Sabine. | 我找萨宾 |
[16:43] | There’s no Sabine here. | 这里没人叫萨宾 |
[16:47] | I have a meeting with her. | 我和她约了见面 |
[16:48] | It was arranged through her lawyer, Jonas Hollander. | 中间人是她的律师 乔纳斯·赫兰德 |
[16:50] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[16:54] | I’m not leaving until I see Sabine. | 没见到萨宾之前我是不会走的 |
[17:05] | Sabine’s under house arrest. | 萨宾被软禁了 |
[17:07] | But the BND keeps sniffing around, | 而德国联情局一直阴魂不散 |
[17:10] | Trying to find something to use against her. | 想找出对她不利的证据 |
[17:12] | To send her to prison. | 把她送进监狱 |
[17:19] | Put your phone in here. It blocks the signal. | 手机放进去 这袋子能屏蔽信号 |
[17:21] | I already took out the SIM card. | 我已经把电话卡拿出来了 |
[17:23] | Put your phone in the bag or get out. | 要么把手机丢进袋子 要么滚出去 |
[17:36] | She’s looking for Sabine. | 她来找萨宾 |
[17:40] | Are you Sabine? | 你是萨宾吗 |
[17:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:46] | I’m Sabine. | 我才是萨宾 |
[17:52] | What was that about? | 你刚刚那么做是什么意思 |
[17:53] | I have to be careful. Sorry. | 我不得不谨慎点 抱歉 |
[17:56] | We know your work. Amazing. | 我们知道你的丰功伟绩 太漂亮了 |
[18:01] | Sabine’s not allowed to communicate with journalists. | 萨宾不能和记者交谈 |
[18:04] | It’s a condition of her house arrest. | 这是她的软禁条件 |
[18:06] | She’s one of us. | 她是我们这边的 |
[18:07] | She exposed the CIA and the BND. | 她揭发了美国中情局和德国联情局 |
[18:11] | You kicked their asses. | 你搞得他们焦头烂额 |
[18:12] | There’s more where that came from. | 还能再火上浇油一把 |
[18:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:15] | More documents. | 更多的文件 |
[18:18] | – No shit. – The problem is, | -真的假的 -问题是 |
[18:20] | “the guy who hacked the documents” I can’t find him. | 我联系不到那个”把文件黑出来的人” |
[18:23] | Gabe H. Coud. | 加布·H·库德 |
[18:25] | – Who? – Gabe H. Coud. What he calls himself online. | -谁 -加布·H·库德 这是他的网名 |
[18:28] | – It’s “Douche bag” backwards. – You know him? | -就是”傻逼”倒过来写 -你认识他 |
[18:31] | Of him. He’s famous. | 如雷贯耳 他很出名 |
[18:32] | Dude hacked the CIA. | 他可是黑了美国中情局的人 |
[18:34] | You can help me find him? | 你能帮我找到他吗 |
[18:36] | I can find anyone. | 没有我找不到的人 |
[18:38] | If you start looking for Gabe H. Coud, | 你如果去找加布·H·库德 |
[18:40] | you’ll attract the attention from the wrong people. | 就会招来不必要的注意 |
[18:44] | This is like something from the Stasi days. | 这简直是回到了前东德时代 |
[18:46] | You guys are afraid to ask for information? | 你们连个消息都不敢打听了吗 |
[18:49] | The BND would love to throw my ass into prison. | 德国联情局巴不得把我丢进监狱 |
[18:51] | Let them try. | 让他们试试看 |
[18:52] | I’ll make their lives a living hell. | 我会让他们生不如死 |
[18:54] | Sabine will be taking the risk, not you. | 承担风险的是萨宾 又不是你 |
[18:56] | I’m facing arrest, too. And extradition. | 我也面临着被逮捕的风险 还有引渡 |
[18:58] | I’m a person of interest. Do you know what that means? | 我是疑犯 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[19:02] | It means you’re not scared. | 意味着你不害怕 |
[19:06] | It means I try not to be. | 意味着我在努力不害怕 |
[19:46] | General Youssef? | 约瑟夫将军 |
[19:47] | Yes? | 我是 |
[19:48] | Mrs. Youssef? | 约瑟夫夫人 |
[19:49] | I’m Denise Keller, director of the Seeufer Clinic. | 我是丹尼斯·凯勒 西弗尔诊所的负责人 |
[19:53] | The arrangements were made through Dr. Droz. | 这次安排的牵线人是德罗兹医生 |
[19:57] | He’s waiting at the clinic. | 他在诊所里候着了 |
[20:03] | My wife would like to travel with our daughter. | 我妻子想跟我们女儿一起走 |
[20:05] | Of course. | 好 |
[20:06] | Will you help Mrs. Youssef into the ambulance? | 带约瑟夫夫人上救护车 |
[20:08] | Certainly. | 是 |
[20:09] | Come with me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[20:21] | This way, please. | 这边请 |
[20:24] | Your family will have complete privacy while you’re here. | 在这里 您和您的家人享有完全的隐私 |
[20:27] | There are no other patients. | 没有其他病人 |
[20:28] | The donor? | 捐献者呢 |
[20:30] | He arrived safely and meets all the medical requirements. | 他已安全抵达 并符合所有医疗要求 |
[20:34] | You are not Swiss. Your accent. | 你不是瑞士人 你口音不对 |
[20:37] | You have a good ear. | 您耳朵真尖 |
[20:39] | I’m from Berlin. | 我是柏林来的 |
[20:45] | Your daughter will be fine. I promise. | 您女儿会没事的 我保证 |
[21:07] | This is your surgeon, dr. Droz. | 这是你的外科医生 德罗兹医生 |
[21:09] | Yes, uh, we’ve spoken on the phone. | 我们电话里沟通过 |
[21:12] | Everything is in order. | 一切都准备就绪 |
[21:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:15] | For the kidney donor, as well. | 请转交给肾脏捐赠者 |
[21:20] | I’ll go prepare. | 我去准备了 |
[21:25] | Do you want to spend a moment with Arnena | 你想在阿妮娜被推进去之前 |
[21:26] | before they take her in? | 见见她吗 |
[21:28] | Yes, please. | 好的 麻烦了 |
[21:58] | My assistant will show you to the waiting lounge. | 我助手会带您去等待区 |
[22:01] | If there’s anything you need, | 如果有需要 |
[22:02] | anything at all, don’t hesitate to ask. | 任何需要 请务必告诉我们 |
[22:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:30] | So what do you make of him? | 你觉得他怎么样 |
[22:33] | What is he? | 他是个什么样的人 |
[22:34] | Not a talker. Proud. | 沉默 骄傲 |
[22:37] | Exactly what you’d expect. | 跟你想象中一样 |
[22:39] | Used to giving orders and having them obeyed, but, | 习惯于发号施令 让人服从 不过 |
[22:42] | his officers seem to be in charge here. | 现在貌似是他的手下说了算 |
[22:44] | And he resents that. | 他非常反感 |
[22:47] | Assad must believe he’s a flight risk. | 阿萨德肯定怕他会跑 |
[22:50] | You think we have enough on him? | 你觉得我们搞得定他吗 |
[22:52] | The war crimes. | 身为战犯 |
[22:54] | His daughter’s life in the balance. | 女儿命悬一线 |
[22:56] | The precarious state of his country. | 祖国形势又危险 |
[22:59] | We got a hand of aces. | 我们有一手好牌 |
[23:00] | You think he’ll burn? | 你觉得他会发火吗 |
[23:02] | You know how it is, Saul. | 你又不是不知道 索尔 |
[23:03] | Some of these guys get all patriotic. | 这些家伙有的非常爱国 |
[23:08] | At least the intelligence is correct. | 起码情报是对的 |
[23:09] | – He smokes. – Good. | -他抽烟 -很好 |
[23:11] | I might have one with him. | 我也能会和他来一根 |
[23:13] | Offer him one of yours. His are syrian. | 给他尝尝你的 他抽的叙利亚烟 |
[23:16] | I think he’d appreciate an upgrade. | 他肯定愿意来点高级的 |
[23:18] | I will. | 没问题 |
[23:22] | I should get going. | 我得走了 |
[23:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:44] | You moved to Berlin. | 你搬到柏林 |
[23:45] | Got a new job, new guy. | 找了新工作 新男朋友 |
[23:47] | And still kept your fallback plan in place. | 却还保留着撤退计划 |
[23:51] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[23:52] | So I guess you weren’t sure your new life was gonna work out. | 我猜你觉得你的新生活可能不会长久 |
[23:58] | I found a good life here. | 我在这里过得很好 |
[24:01] | I was happy. | 我本来很开心 |
[24:05] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[24:06] | Syria. | 叙利亚 |
[24:11] | Quinn, the last two years, everywhere I went, | 奎恩 这过去两年中 无论我去哪儿 |
[24:13] | I looked for you. | 我都在找你 |
[24:15] | I tried to find you. | 我一直找你 |
[24:16] | I never stopped thinking about you. | 我从没有忘记你 |
[24:20] | Doesn’t matter now. | 这些都不重要了 |
[24:32] | Well, | 怎么样 |
[24:34] | how do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[24:38] | Like somebody else. | 像个陌生人 |
[24:49] | Did you ever see Saul use the drop? | 你亲眼见到索尔用信箱吗 |
[24:51] | – Carrie, come on. – I need to know. | -卡莉 别这样 -我必须要知道 |
[24:53] | Yeah, I saw him the first time we set it up. | 是的 我们第一次建立联络时见过他 |
[24:56] | Not since? | 之后没见过吗 |
[24:58] | I’m deniable. No contact authorized. | 没有 没有授权联络 |
[25:00] | We have to move. | 我们得走了 |
[25:01] | So you don’t know for certain | 所以你并不确定 |
[25:02] | – it was Saul who put my name in the box? – Christ. | -是不是索尔把我的名字放进去的 -天呐 |
[25:05] | Do you or don’t you? | 你到底确定不确定 |
[25:06] | It’s Saul’s operation. | 这是索尔的行动 |
[25:08] | That’s all I need to know. | 我只需要知道这么多 |
[25:10] | It doesn’t make sense. I mean, maybe Saul changed. | 没道理啊 我是说 也许索尔变了 |
[25:12] | Maybe I pissed him off. But Saul’s smart. | 也许我把他惹毛了 但是索尔不傻 |
[25:15] | Sending you to kill me is not smart. | 让你来杀我太傻了 |
[25:17] | It’s fucking stupid. | 太他娘蠢了 |
[25:18] | The fact that I’m still alive proves it. | 我活生生地站在这里就是最好的证据 |
[25:20] | You’re still a target either way you look at it. | 不论你怎么想 你都是个目标 |
[25:22] | Quinn, if Saul didn’t put my name in the box, | 奎恩 如果不是索尔把我名字放进去的 |
[25:25] | Then someone’s inside your operation. | 你们的行动里就有内鬼 |
[25:26] | Any name you get after this, it’s not legitimate. | 这之后你拿到的名字 都不靠谱 |
[25:29] | Let’s test it. | 我们试试看 |
[25:31] | – Take me to your drop. – No, I’ll handle it. | -带我去你的信箱 -不 我自己来 |
[25:33] | – I’ll go with you. – Get in the car. | -我跟你一起去 -赶紧上车 |
[25:35] | We’re taking you to the train. | 带你去火车站 |
[25:36] | – No. – Carrie. | -不 -卡莉 |
[25:38] | You are telling me that someone I trust more | 你是说我在这世上 |
[25:40] | than I’ve ever trusted anyone is trying to kill me. | 最信任的人要杀了我 |
[25:42] | And I’m just supposed to accept that, no questions asked? | 然后我还得乖乖面对 不能提出质疑 |
[25:45] | Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter? | 余生在逃亡中度过 再也不能见我女儿 |
[25:50] | Quinn, I have to know. | 奎恩 我必须得搞清楚 |
[26:01] | Right this way, General. | 这边走 将军 |
[26:06] | Come in. | 请进 |
[26:09] | There are some forms you need to sign. | 这里有些表格需要您签字 |
[26:14] | There shouldn’t be any forms. | 不应该有表格 |
[26:15] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[26:32] | What is happening here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[26:35] | I’m CIA. | 我是中情局的人 |
[26:36] | Everyone in this facility is CIA. | 这家医院的人都是中情局的人 |
[26:39] | Except for the surgical team, of course. | 当然 除了手术团队以外 |
[26:44] | You’ve traveled to Geneva in violation | 你来到日内瓦 |
[26:45] | of international sanctions. | 违反了国际制裁条例 |
[26:47] | You have no rights here, no immunity. | 你在这里没有基本权利 没有豁免权 |
[26:50] | We can arrest you and have you transported to the Hague | 我们可以逮捕你 以战争罪将你送到海牙 |
[26:52] | to stand trial for war crimes. | 接受庭审 |
[26:57] | How dare you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[26:58] | Keep looking at the form. | 继续盯着表格看吧 |
[27:07] | There is an alternative. | 还有个办法 |
[27:09] | Unfortunately, we don’t have time to discuss it now. | 可惜 我们现在没时间讨论了 |
[27:11] | Wait until lunch is served. | 等到中午开饭 |
[27:13] | Say you want a smoke. | 如果你想抽根烟 |
[27:14] | Go for a walk in the garden. Go alone. | 就去花园里独自散个步 |
[27:18] | Now sign the form. | 在这里签字 |
[27:31] | Thank you, General. | 谢谢 将军 |
[27:33] | You’ll probably want to get back to your wife now. | 你现在应该想回到妻子身边吧 |
[28:26] | Found him. We’re on. | 找到他了 我们接上头了 |
[28:30] | Ask him why he gave me that bullshit empty drive. | 问他为什么给了我张空盘 |
[28:43] | He says he gave you the documents. | 他说他把那些文件给你了 |
[28:45] | The drive was empty. | 硬盘是空的 |
[28:49] | Empty? | 空的吗 |
[28:54] | Fucking Korzenik. | 科赞尼克这个傻逼 |
[28:56] | He says that his friend must’ve screwed with the drive. | 他说肯定是被他朋友动手脚了 |
[28:59] | Friend? | 朋友 |
[29:00] | How many people know about this? | 到底有多少人知道这件事 |
[29:02] | Korzenik. | 科赞尼克 |
[29:04] | You asshole. | 你个混蛋 |
[29:07] | What did you do to those documents? | 你怎么处理的那些文件 |
[29:12] | Call me back. | 回电话 |
[29:27] | Where’s Korzenik? | 科赞尼克呢 |
[29:29] | Go away. I’m working here. | 走开 我在工作 |
[29:31] | I need to talk to your idiot boyfriend. | 我要找你的白痴男友 |
[29:34] | He won’t answer my calls. | 他不肯回我电话 |
[29:36] | Get out. | 出去 |
[29:42] | Call him. | 打给他 |
[29:44] | Call him. | 打给他 |
[29:47] | Call him and I’ll leave. | 你联系上他 我就走 |
[29:52] | I’ll be right back, baby. | 亲爱的 我稍后就回 |
[29:55] | You piece of shit. | 你个人渣 |
[30:02] | Korzy? | 科赞尼 |
[30:04] | What… | 你… |
[30:06] | What did you do with those documents? | 你怎么处理的那些文件 |
[30:08] | Relax. We’re going to be rich. | 放松 我们会发财的 |
[30:11] | You sold them? | 你卖掉了吗 |
[30:13] | You were going to give them away. | 你想把它们送人 |
[30:14] | In the name of freedom. | 以自由的名义 |
[30:16] | You know what gives you freedom? | 你知道什么才能让你自由吗 |
[30:18] | Money. | 金钱 |
[30:19] | My Russian friend paid big. | 我的俄国朋友出了高价 |
[30:22] | Russians? | 俄国人吗 |
[30:22] | They sent a car. | 他们派了辆车来 |
[30:25] | Don’t worry. I’m going to cut you in. | 别担心 我会算你一份的 |
[30:27] | Even though you don’t deserve it. | 尽管你没资格拿 |
[30:29] | You don’t know what you are doing. | 你不知道自己在干什么 |
[30:32] | I’m not stupid. | 我不傻 |
[30:34] | You idiot. Get out of the car. | 你个蠢货 给我下车 |
[30:37] | Korzy. | 科赞尼 |
[30:51] | Kommen. | 这边走 |
[31:34] | Mr. Korzenik. | 科赞尼克先生 |
[31:36] | Come in. | 进来 |
[31:39] | Where’s Boris? | 鲍里斯呢 |
[31:40] | Boris is not here. | 鲍里斯不在 |
[31:41] | You’ll be dealing with me. | 我来负责跟你交易 |
[31:42] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[31:46] | This is my, uh, colleague, Valentin. | 这是我同事 瓦伦汀 |
[31:48] | Valentin, say hello. | 瓦伦汀 打声招呼 |
[31:52] | Ivan. Very nice to meet you. | 我是伊万 很高兴认识你 |
[31:58] | So, you have something for me. | 听说你有东西要给我 |
[32:02] | I want my money first. | 我要先拿到钱 |
[32:04] | Of course. Sorry. | 当然了 抱歉 |
[32:15] | Okay? | 可以了吗 |
[32:17] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -可以 -好 |
[32:21] | Now I need something from you. | 现在轮到你了 |
[32:29] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[32:33] | We will check it. | 我们去检查一下 |
[32:41] | To business, Mr. Korzenik. | 敬合作愉快 科赞尼克先生 |
[32:43] | To business. | 合作愉快 |
[32:47] | This is the only copy, right? | 这是唯一的副本吧 |
[32:49] | – Of course. – You sure? | -当然 -你确定 |
[32:52] | Not gonna trick me or something? | 不会骗我什么的吧 |
[32:54] | It’s the only copy. I promise. | 只有这一份 我保证 |
[32:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:58] | So, I go now. | 我得走了 |
[32:59] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[33:01] | Please. | 拜托 |
[33:05] | You know… | 要知道 |
[33:07] | One of my ambitions in life is to be a trusting person. | 信任别人是我人生中的一个理想 |
[33:11] | I think it’s an admirable quality, you know, trust. | 我认为这是一种很可贵的品质 信任 |
[33:15] | People who are the opposite, who are… | 那些与之相反的人 那些… |
[33:18] | what’s the word in English I mean? | 用英语怎么说来着 |
[33:20] | – Suspicious? – Cynical. | -多疑 -疑神疑鬼 |
[33:24] | That’s not a pleasant life. | 那样的人生可不会惬意 |
[33:27] | So, you see, I want to trust you, Mr. Korzenik. | 所以你看 我想信任你科赞尼克先生 |
[33:34] | Unfortunately, I am cynical. | 不幸的是 我疑神疑鬼 |
[33:45] | So peaceful. | 真平静 |
[33:48] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[33:55] | I’m going to smoke. | 我去抽支烟 |
[33:57] | Will you check on Arnena? | 你要去看看阿妮娜吗 |
[33:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:01] | What, you don’t trust me to have a smoke? | 怎么 你不相信我是去抽烟 |
[34:04] | What do you think I’ll do? | 你觉得我要做什么 |
[34:06] | Swim across the lake while my daughter is in surgery? | 在我女儿手术的时候游到湖那边去 |
[34:11] | Enjoy your lunch. | 午餐愉快 |
[34:29] | General Youssef. | 约瑟夫将军 |
[34:30] | Saul Berenson. I’m flattered. | 索尔·贝伦森 我受宠若惊 |
[34:34] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[34:36] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多 |
[34:40] | Care for one? | 要来一支吗 |
[34:55] | General, you and I both know the crisis in Syria | 将军 你我都清楚叙利亚的危机 |
[34:58] | is getting worse every day. | 在日益恶化 |
[35:00] | You wish me to believe you are concerned for my country? | 你指望我相信你关心我的国家 |
[35:03] | Our argument is with your president, | 我们的分歧在于你们的总统 |
[35:05] | not with the Syrian people. | 不是叙利亚的人民 |
[35:08] | The Islamic state is preparing | 极端组织正在准备 |
[35:09] | a major offensive against the regime. | 对政府进行一次大规模进攻 |
[35:12] | So? | 所以 |
[35:13] | They control half of all Syrian territory. | 他们占领着叙利亚的一半领土 |
[35:16] | Your regular army’s been reduced | 战斗减员和逃兵 |
[35:17] | through casualties and desertions. | 让政府军数量不断减少 |
[35:19] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 说点我不知道的 |
[35:25] | Let’s talk frankly, General. | 坦白来说 将军 |
[35:28] | You will lose the war. | 你打不赢的 |
[35:31] | When Damascus falls, | 等到大马士革沦陷 |
[35:33] | every Alawi in the country, | 这个国家所有的阿拉维派 |
[35:35] | including you and your family, will be slaughtered. | 包括你和你的家人 都会被屠杀 |
[35:42] | I know you love your country. | 我知道你热爱你的国家 |
[35:44] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你一点都不了解我 |
[35:46] | I know you’re an able commander. | 我知道你是个有才干的指挥官 |
[35:49] | You have a loyal following among the high-ranking officers. | 高级官员们对你十分忠诚 |
[35:52] | We believe they will support you to lead your country. | 我们相信他们会支持由你来领导国家 |
[35:58] | To lead my… | 领导我的… |
[36:00] | When you replace Assad. | 等你取代了阿萨德 |
[36:11] | This is your solution for Syria? | 这是你对叙利亚问题的解决方法 |
[36:15] | It’s the best one on the table. | 这是当前最好的方法 |
[36:23] | Half of the government ministers are Bashir’s family. | 一半的政府机构部长是巴沙尔的亲属 |
[36:26] | All loyal. How do I deal with them? | 全部非常忠诚 我要怎么解决他们 |
[36:28] | At this moment, we’re loading $10 million onto your jet. | 现在 我们正往你飞机上搬一千万美元 |
[36:33] | That money will buy you a great deal of influence. | 那些钱会给你买来很大的影响力 |
[36:35] | Bashir has money to bribe, too. | 巴沙尔也有钱行贿 |
[36:37] | But you, as Syria’s new president– | 但是你 以叙利亚新任总统的身份 |
[36:41] | promising free elections, democratic reforms– | 许诺自由选举 民主改革 |
[36:45] | You’ll have the support of the United States. | 你会得到美国的支持 |
[36:48] | This support, it includes troops and weapons? | 这支持包括军队和武器吗 |
[36:52] | We will do what it takes | 我们会竭尽所能 |
[36:54] | to unite the country around your government. | 让你们的政府统一全国 |
[36:59] | But we must act quickly. | 但是我们必须快点行动 |
[37:01] | Before your enemies gain more strength. | 在你的敌人变得更强大之前 |
[37:05] | You are wrong. | 你错了 |
[37:07] | The world recognizes the real danger in Syria, | 世界明白叙利亚真正的威胁 |
[37:11] | the so-called Islarnic state. | 是所谓的伊斯兰国 |
[37:13] | As they get stronger, | 他们一旦变强 |
[37:15] | Bashir no longer looks so evil. | 巴沙尔就看起来没那么可恶了 |
[37:17] | The world will come around. | 世界就会改变态度 |
[37:18] | They will support us against Daesh. | 他们会支持我们抵抗伊斯兰国 |
[37:23] | If Assad stays in power, | 如果阿萨德继续掌权 |
[37:26] | he’ll have to answer for his crimes. | 他就得为自己的罪行负责 |
[37:28] | What crimes? | 什么罪行 |
[37:30] | Barrel bombs. Chemical weapons. | 铁桶炸弹 化学武器 |
[37:32] | Bullshit. Lies. | 胡说八道 |
[37:33] | We’ve seen the bodies in Ghouta. | 我们看到古塔区的尸体了 |
[37:36] | Assad’s already told the world it was his commanders | 阿萨德已经向世界承认是他的指挥官 |
[37:38] | who fired the weapons. | 使用了武器 |
[37:40] | Think he’ll hesitate to hand you over to the ICC? | 他会毫不犹豫的送你上国际战犯法庭 |
[37:45] | He will not accuse me. | 他不会指责我的 |
[37:47] | I am not personally responsible for any of that. | 我个人对这些事没有任何责任 |
[37:49] | Well, I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[37:50] | I also believe Assad has demonstrated | 我也相信阿萨德已经向世人展示 |
[37:52] | he will do anything, he will say anything | 他为了保住自己的权力 |
[37:55] | to keep his grip on power. | 会不择手段 |
[38:02] | General, we’re out of time. | 将军 我们快没时间了 |
[38:07] | I know you’re a patriot. | 我知道你是爱国者 |
[38:09] | Your people have suffered so much already. | 你的人民已经受尽苦难 |
[38:12] | Show them the way forward. | 给他们一个前进方向吧 |
[38:15] | Lead ’em into the light. | 带领他们走向光明 |
[39:01] | They found it? | 他们找到了 |
[39:02] | Yes. We’re good. | 合作愉快 |
[39:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:05] | There is just that one copy. I swear. | 只有那一个备份 我发誓 |
[39:08] | I only kept it… | 我留一份是为了… |
[39:31] | Korzy? | 科赞尼 |
[39:33] | Korzy? | 科赞尼 |
[40:20] | I go in, I drop it off, | 我进去 把东西放下 |
[40:22] | I get the next name on the list. | 就会得到名单上的下一个名字 |
[40:24] | Then we wait for someone to pick it up? | 那我们就等着有人来拿吗 |
[40:26] | We wait for Saul to pick it up. | 我们等索尔来拿 |
[40:27] | And when he shows up, we leave. | 他一出现 我们就走 |
[40:30] | And you get as far away from here as possible. | 你逃得越远越好 |
[40:34] | Agreed? | 同意吗 |
[40:36] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[40:39] | Slide over. We may have to move fast. | 坐过去 我们可能要火速离开 |
[43:26] | I should take you to a hospital. | 我应该送你去医院 |
[43:27] | No, I’m okay. | 不用 我没事 |
[43:28] | You are not okay. | 你情况不妙 |
[43:30] | We should pull over. | 我们得停车 |
[43:31] | No. Be coming back to get him. | 不 回去抓他 |
[43:33] | Who was that? | 那人是谁 |
[43:34] | Whoever wants you dead wants me dead. | 想杀你的人也想杀我 |
[43:38] | – We have to get you to the train station. – No. | -你得去火车站 -不 |
[43:41] | Your photo’s in the drop. | 你的照片在信箱里 |
[43:42] | You’ll have your cover. You can go. | 你还没有暴露 你可以离开 |
[43:43] | I am not leaving you. | 我不会扔下你 |
[43:45] | I’m not. | 我不走 |
[43:57] | Check the back. | 看看后边 |
[44:01] | There’s an exit wound. | 有个弹洞 |
[44:03] | Good. It went through. | 很好 是贯穿伤 |
[44:04] | Could’ve hit an artery. | 不会打中动脉 |
[44:05] | I’d have bled out by now. | 否则我早流血流死了 |
[44:07] | We need to get some morphine into you. | 得给你打点吗啡 |
[44:09] | – There’s a medical kit on the bench. – Okay. | -架子上有个急救箱 -好的 |
[44:28] | Quinn, you with me? | 奎恩 还醒着吗 |
[44:32] | All right. | 好了 |
[44:36] | Turn over. | 转过去 |
[44:38] | All right, I’m gonna muscle it. | 好了 我要给你扎针了 |
[44:43] | We need to put some pressure on these wounds. | 得使劲按住这些伤口 |
[44:47] | All right. Hold on. Sit up. | 好了 挺住 坐起来 |
[45:02] | Hang on, Quinn. | 挺住 奎恩 |
[45:20] | My colleague asked me to give you these. | 我的同僚让我把这个交给你 |
[45:24] | I have a request. | 我有个请求 |
[45:26] | What is it? | 什么请求 |
[45:27] | I’d like my wife and daughter to remain behind. | 我希望我的妻子和女儿留下来 |
[45:30] | To live in Europe until the conflict in my country is resolved. | 在欧洲生活 直到我们国家的冲突解决 |
[45:35] | I admire your concern for your family. | 我敬重您对家庭的牵挂 |
[45:38] | But I can’t allow it. | 但我不能允许 |
[45:40] | Returning to Syria without them would raise a red flag. | 你独自回到叙利亚会引起警觉 |
[45:43] | How do you know I’ll do this? | 你们怎么知道我会干这事 |
[45:45] | I have your money. | 我收了你们的钱 |
[45:48] | When I get home, I could just do nothing. | 我回到家 可以什么都不干 |
[45:50] | Yes. You could. | 是的 你可以 |
[45:54] | But we’re betting you’re smarter than that. | 但是我们赌你会更聪明 |
[46:20] | He asked if his family could stay behind. | 他问自己家人是否能留下来 |
[46:23] | That’s a good sign. | 这是个好兆头 |
[46:25] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[46:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[46:28] | It means he knows he’s fucked. | 说明他知道自己被玩残了 |
[46:31] | It means he might just cooperate. | 说明他也许会乖乖合作 |
[47:01] | There’s only one number in the memory. | 通讯录里只有一个号码 |
[47:03] | Call it. | 打过去 |
[47:44] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |