时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Your name’s on a kill list. | 你上了暗杀名单 |
[00:04] | Saul put your name on the list. | 索尔在名单上写了你的名字 |
[00:06] | – Saul? – Now play fucking dead. | -索尔 -先装个死相 |
[00:09] | You got to disappear. This picture buys you time. | 你得消失掉 照片也就能拖延一下 |
[00:12] | Quinn, the last two years, I tried to find you. | 奎恩 这过去两年中 我一直找你 |
[00:14] | I never stopped thinking about you. | 我从没有忘记你 |
[00:16] | Well, how do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[00:18] | Korzy? | 科赞尼 |
[00:20] | What did you do with those documents? | 你怎么处理的那些文件 |
[00:23] | We’re going to be rich. | 我们会发财的 |
[00:24] | My Russian friend paid big. | 我的俄国朋友出了高价 |
[00:26] | I caught a diplomat fucking Katja on tape. | 我搞到一段外交官和卡特雅鬼混的录像 |
[00:29] | So, you have something for me. | 听说你有东西要给我 |
[00:33] | You don’t know what you are doing. | 你不知道自己在干什么 |
[00:36] | One of my ambitions in life is to be a trusting person. | 信任别人是我人生中的一个理想 |
[00:41] | I want to trust you. | 我想信任你 |
[00:42] | Unfortunately, I am cynical. | 不幸的是 我疑神疑鬼 |
[00:45] | – Take me to your drop. – No, I’ll handle it. | -带我去你的信箱 -不 我自己来 |
[00:47] | You are telling me that someone I trust | 你是说我在这世上 |
[00:49] | more than I’ve ever trusted anyone is trying to kill me. | 最信任的人要杀了我 |
[01:00] | If you had a plan to replace Assad, | 如果你有取代阿萨德的计划 |
[01:02] | we understand that it would be with General Youssef. | 我们都明白会是约瑟夫将军 |
[01:05] | You have a loyal following among the high-ranking officers. | 高级官员们对你十分忠诚 |
[01:08] | We believe they will support you to lead your country. | 我们相信他们会支持由你来领导国家 |
[01:11] | To lead my… | 领导我的… |
[01:12] | When you replace Assad. | 等你取代了阿萨德 |
[01:23] | – There’s only one number in the memory. – Call it. | -通讯录里只有一个号码 -打过去 |
[01:27] | Da? | 喂 |
[01:47] | Christ, I really thought I left all this behind. | 老天 我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了 |
[01:50] | The Islamic State ISIS proclaimed itself | 伊斯兰国极端组织宣布建立 |
[01:52] | to be a worldwide caliphate with authority over… | 全球性哈里发国 势力范围… |
[01:55] | …Redraw the map in the middle east. | 重绘了中东地图 |
[02:00] | The soldiers are hackers, | 黑客成了士兵 |
[02:02] | the battlefield is online, | 网络就是战场 |
[02:03] | And it’s not a matter of… | 这不是关乎于… |
[02:04] | Edward Snowden is a coward. | 爱德华·斯诺登是个懦夫 |
[02:07] | …Extremely disappointed that the Russian government | 令我极其失望的是 俄罗斯政府 |
[02:09] | would take this step. | 将采取这一措施 |
[02:12] | It’s against the law, it’s against the fucking law. | 这是违法的 这他妈是违法的 |
[02:18] | All that suffering, and nothing changes. | 吃了这么多苦 还是什么都改变不了 |
[02:23] | Is our strategy working? | 我们的策略奏效了吗 |
[02:33] | I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world. | 我之前竟然还说服自己我们能改变世界 |
[02:41] | Carrie will never be free. | 卡莉永远都无法获得自由 |
[02:44] | Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter? | 过着逃亡的生活 放弃我女儿吗 |
[02:48] | I don’t know how you live with yourself. | 我不知道你的良心怎么过得去 |
[02:51] | I will fight you forever. | 我会跟你抗争到底 |
[02:56] | Who’s after me? | 谁在追我 |
[02:57] | So many people, so much blood on your hands. | 死了这么多人 你手上沾满了鲜血 |
[03:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:14] | I’m trying — | 我在努力 |
[03:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:18] | The Swiss federal police are ten minutes out. | 瑞士联邦警察还有十分钟赶到 |
[03:20] | We kept them away as long as we could. | 我们已经尽量拖延他们了 |
[03:22] | How much do they know? | 他们了解多少情况 |
[03:23] | It was an intelligence operation. | 这是一次情报行动 |
[03:24] | There was an accident. | 发生了意外事故 |
[03:26] | What about who was on the plane? | 他们知道飞机上是谁吗 |
[03:27] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[03:29] | Well, we’re gonna have to tell them sometime. | 我们早晚得告诉他们 |
[03:31] | My feeling is, they’ll be patient. | 我感觉他们会耐心等待的 |
[03:34] | We have kept them in the loop. | 我们得让他们知情 |
[03:36] | At least nominally. | 至少是在名义上 |
[03:38] | Frankly my main concern is what went down here. | 说实话 我主要关心的是这里发生了什么 |
[03:40] | You have a working theory? | 你有合理的推测吗 |
[03:42] | Somebody betrayed us. | 有人背叛了我们 |
[03:44] | You think? | 这还用说吗 |
[03:46] | I have every member of the medical team | 我已经把所有参与过 |
[03:48] | who operated on General Youssef’s daughter | 约瑟夫将军女儿手术的医护人员 |
[03:49] | in an interrogation room right now. | 都召集到了审讯室 |
[03:51] | What if the breach was back in Berlin, | 如果问题出在柏林 |
[03:53] | or at Langley? | 或是兰利呢 |
[03:55] | I’m not going there yet. | 我还没查到那一步 |
[03:56] | Let’s hope to hell you don’t have to. | 但愿你不必查到那一步吧 |
[03:58] | Give us a minute. | 请你回避一下 |
[04:30] | Scheisse. | 操 |
[04:38] | Astrid. | 阿斯特丽德 |
[04:41] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[04:42] | Carrie Mathison. | 卡莉·麦吉森 |
[04:46] | Nice wig. | 假发不错啊 |
[04:47] | Very retro. | 真复古 |
[04:48] | You look like one of the Baader-Meinhof gang. | 你看着像是巴德尔-迈因霍夫团伙的马仔 |
[04:50] | Do you mind if we talk in the car? | 我们到车里谈好吗 |
[04:52] | A little paranoid, are we? | 你有点疑神疑鬼啊 |
[04:54] | Please. I’ve, I’ve got no one else to turn to. | 求你了 我真是求助无门了 |
[04:58] | What about your former employer? | 你前老板呢 |
[04:59] | They’ve been looking for you anyway– | 反正他们一直在找你 |
[05:01] | I imagine to discuss your recent adventures in Lebanon. | 我猜是讨论你最近在黎巴嫩的事 |
[05:03] | I don’t know who I can trust there. | 那边我不知道能相信谁 |
[05:05] | But you trust me. | 但你却相信我 |
[05:06] | Peter Quinn does. | 彼得·奎恩信任你 |
[05:10] | Be my guest. | 上车吧 |
[05:24] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[05:25] | Yeah? | 哦 |
[05:26] | Well, I’m not sure slashing my tire is the best way to ask. | 我觉得划车胎可不是个求人帮忙的好方式 |
[05:35] | Do you know who this man is? | 认识这个人吗 |
[05:38] | Was. | 死了啊 |
[05:39] | Well, yes. | 嗯 死了 |
[05:41] | How did he get dead? | 他怎么死的 |
[05:43] | That’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[05:45] | Does it look like I’m in a rush? | 你看我像要赶时间吗 |
[05:46] | This is not a joke. | 我没开玩笑 |
[05:48] | No one can know about this. | 不能让任何人知道这件事 |
[05:50] | I am literally putting my life in your hands. | 我是彻底把性命交到你手里了 |
[05:56] | The assassination attempt in Lebanon, | 黎巴嫩那场暗杀 |
[05:58] | During was not the target, I was. | 都灵不是目标 我才是 |
[06:00] | And you know this, how? | 你怎么知道的 |
[06:02] | That’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[06:04] | What’s important is that the people | 重要的是 |
[06:05] | who targeted me think I’m dead, | 要杀我的人以为我死了 |
[06:07] | but who knows how long before they realize that’s not true? | 可谁知道他们什么时候会发现我没死 |
[06:10] | Who are “they”? | 他们是谁 |
[06:11] | It’s unclear. Whoever they are, | 还不清楚 不管他们是谁 |
[06:14] | they’re connected to this man. | 都和这人有关 |
[06:17] | I don’t recognize him. | 我不认识他 |
[06:19] | He tried to kill Quinn. | 他想杀掉奎恩 |
[06:23] | Why doesn’t that surprise me? | 我怎么就不吃惊呢 |
[06:28] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:30] | Peter does his own legwork. Always. | 彼得有事从来都会自己来找人联系 |
[06:32] | You wouldn’t be here unless he got himself hurt somehow. | 要不是他受伤你不会来这里的 |
[06:36] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[06:39] | He’ll live. | 能活下来 |
[06:41] | I want to see him. | 我想见他 |
[06:43] | Now is not a good time. | 现在不行 |
[06:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:53] | Give me the picture. | 把照片给我 |
[06:55] | I’ll see what I can find out. | 我看看能查到什么 |
[06:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:00] | I’m not doing this for you. | 这么做不是为你 |
[07:01] | Yeah, I think we’re clear on that. | 行了 我们都心知肚明 |
[07:05] | No one can know that you’ve seen me. | 不能让任何人知道你见过我 |
[07:06] | – No one. – You said. | -任何人 -明白 |
[07:48] | He rises. | 起来了啊 |
[07:51] | You were gone a long time. | 你离开时间也不短了 |
[07:52] | Well, apparently Astrid likes to sleep in. | 好像阿斯特丽德爱睡懒觉 |
[07:55] | I waited for almost an hour. | 我等了差不多一个钟头 |
[07:57] | Was she able to ID our guy? | 她认出那个人了吗 |
[07:59] | Not off the top of her head. | 她没有什么印象 |
[08:00] | But she said she’d do some looking. | 不过答应查查 |
[08:01] | For your sake. | 都是为你 |
[08:02] | She likes me– what can I say? | 她喜欢我 我能怎样 |
[08:04] | Her one redeeming quality, as far as I can tell. | 在我看来这是她唯一的闪光点 |
[08:10] | Jesus, Quinn, you’re burning up. | 天呐 奎恩 你发烧了 |
[08:12] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[08:13] | No, you are not. | 你有事 |
[08:27] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[08:28] | – No. – Let me see! | -不用 -让我看看 |
[08:34] | That does not look good. | 情况看似不妙 |
[08:36] | I’m first-stage septic. | 我现在是初期感染 |
[08:38] | Fuck me. | 操他妈的 |
[08:39] | Tell me what to do. | 我该怎么办 |
[08:43] | How do you feel about armed robbery? | 打劫怎么样 |
[08:45] | There’s an emergency room | 街那边一英里 |
[08:46] | about a mile down the street | 在李特施塔雷街 |
[08:47] | on Ritterstrae. | 有个急诊室 |
[08:50] | What’re you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[08:54] | What I should’ve done last night, | 做昨晚就该做的事 |
[08:55] | calling Jonas. | 打给乔纳斯 |
[08:57] | His sister’s a doctor. | 他妹妹是大夫 |
[09:53] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[09:55] | Katja’ s dead. | 卡特雅死了 |
[09:57] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[09:58] | It’s horrible. | 吓死了 |
[10:00] | The police were here. | 警察来过 |
[10:02] | They wanted to talk to Korzenik. | 他们要找科赞尼克问话 |
[10:05] | Has he been in today? | 他今天来了吗 |
[10:07] | No. | 没有 |
[10:08] | Shit. | 操 |
[10:11] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[10:13] | You think he killed her? | 你觉得是他杀的 |
[10:15] | Who, Korzenik? | 谁 科赞尼克 |
[10:17] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[10:20] | Look, Katja had a regular | 听着 卡特雅有个常客 |
[10:23] | who worked at the Russian embassy. | 俄国大使馆的 |
[10:29] | Do you know who he is? | 知道是谁吗 |
[10:31] | Boris. | 鲍里斯 |
[10:33] | Not his real name, probably. | 很可能不是真名 |
[10:36] | Would you recognize him if you saw him again? | 要是你再看到他 能认出他来吗 |
[10:40] | Yeah. | 能 |
[10:41] | A real pig- | 他就是头猪 |
[10:44] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[11:10] | When was the last time he was here? | 他上次来是什么时候 |
[11:14] | Four days ago, I think. | 四天前吧 |
[11:43] | There! | 那个 |
[12:03] | That’s him? | 是他吗 |
[12:04] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[12:05] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[12:15] | Put it high enough. | 挂高点 |
[12:16] | It has to cover everything. | 得遮严实 |
[12:20] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[12:21] | Anything they see– even the paint on the wall– | 他们看到的任何东西 即便是墙上的画 |
[12:23] | They’ll use it to try to find me. | 他们都能用来找到我 |
[12:25] | I meant, if this is so dangerous, | 我是说 如果这事这么危险 |
[12:28] | I don’t understand why you’re doing it at all. | 我不明白你为什么还要做 |
[12:32] | I owe it to Katja and Korzy. | 我欠卡特雅和科赞尼的 |
[12:49] | Hello, citizens of the world. | 大家好 全世界的公民们 |
[12:51] | I’m Gabe H. Coud. | 我是加布·H·库尔德 |
[12:53] | The following video shows a man– | 以下视频中的男人 |
[12:56] | “A pig.” | 一头猪 |
[12:58] | Who works at the Russian Embassy in Berlin, Germany, | 他在俄罗斯驻徳柏林大使馆工作 |
[13:01] | who murdered Katja Keller, an innocent person, | 他杀了卡特雅·凯勒 一个无辜的人 |
[13:04] | and who disappeared her partner Armand Korzenik. | 他还让她的搭档阿曼德·科赞尼克也失踪了 |
[13:08] | This is a call to arms. | 这是一次战斗召唤 |
[13:10] | Meeting place is the Russian Embassy | 集合地点在俄罗斯大使馆 |
[13:13] | tomorrow at noon to demand answers. | 明天中午 我们一起去要求答复 |
[13:17] | It is only when our voices are united | 只有我们联合发声 |
[13:20] | that we become too loud to ignore. | 才能振聋发聩 让他们无法忽视 |
[13:32] | How was that? | 怎么样 |
[13:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:38] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[13:41] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[14:00] | Come in, quickly. | 赶紧进来 |
[14:03] | You don’t look hurt. | 你不像受伤的样子 |
[14:04] | You said you were hurt. | 你说你受伤了 |
[14:05] | Please! It’s not safe out there. | 快进来 外面不安全 |
[14:10] | You said this was for you. | 你说这是为了治你的伤 |
[14:10] | Well, it’s not. | 不是 |
[14:15] | Last time I saw you, | 我上次看到你时 |
[14:16] | you were running into the woods with a rifle. | 你拿着把步枪要往树林里冲 |
[14:18] | Screaming about assassins and-and avenging angels | 尖叫着说有杀手和什么复仇天使 |
[14:20] | And then… | 然后 |
[14:22] | Nothing. Three days, nothing. | 杳无音信 整整三天 一点消息都没有 |
[14:24] | And then you call and tell me you’re injured. | 然后你打来说你受伤了 |
[14:26] | Seriously injured. What the fuck, Carrie? | 很重的伤 你他妈搞什么 卡莉 |
[14:28] | – You’re right. – On top of everything else, | -你说得对 -别的不说 |
[14:30] | I’m putting my sister’s medical license at risk here. | 我这可是在拿我妹的行医执照冒险 |
[14:32] | Okay. There is a guy in the next room. He’s been shot. | 旁边的屋里有个人 他受了枪伤 |
[14:35] | If we don’t get an I.V. into him now, | 要是不赶紧给他静脉注射 |
[14:36] | he’s not gonna make it. | 他撑不下去的 |
[14:37] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[14:38] | He’s a friend. | 一个朋友 |
[14:40] | He’s a colleague, okay? | 他是我同事 行吗 |
[14:41] | I’ll-I’ll explain later. | 我晚点会跟你解释清楚 |
[14:42] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:45] | Why should I do anything for you? | 我为什么要帮你做任何事 |
[14:48] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:53] | You have the antibiotics? | 你拿来抗生素了吗 |
[15:13] | Wash your hands. | 洗手 |
[15:14] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[15:22] | You’ve hardly said ten words | 我们离开日内瓦后 |
[15:23] | since we left Geneva. | 你的话加起来不超过十个字 |
[15:26] | Still in shock, I guess. | 可能太震惊 还没回过神吧 |
[15:29] | It’s shocking. | 确实很令人震惊 |
[15:31] | I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world. | 我还真以为我们就要改变世界了 |
[15:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:39] | Wasn’t the Syrians, though. | 不过 不是叙利亚人干的 |
[15:41] | No? | 不是吗 |
[15:42] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:43] | If the Mukhabarat had even a whiff of this, | 哪怕秘密警察知道一丁点消息 |
[15:45] | that plane never would’ve gotten off the ground in Damascus. | 飞机压根就不会离开大马士革 |
[15:48] | Who then? | 那会是谁 |
[15:50] | The Iranians? | 伊朗人吗 |
[15:51] | The Russians? | 还是俄罗斯人 |
[15:52] | Someone who had a vested interest in keeping Assad | 反正做这事的人目的很明确 |
[15:54] | in the presidential palace, | 就是要让阿萨德继续掌权 |
[15:56] | that’s for sure. | 这是可以确定的 |
[15:58] | Or keeping General Youssef out of it. | 或是为了确保约瑟夫将军不会掌权 |
[16:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:04] | Mossad. | 摩萨德 |
[16:06] | They’re hardly fans of the general. | 他们可不是将军的拥护者 |
[16:08] | And didn’t Etai send up a flare the other night? | 而且那天晚上因泰不是露了这个话风吗 |
[16:11] | He did. | 确实是 |
[16:12] | So? | 那么 |
[16:15] | I don’t buy it. | 我不相信 |
[16:16] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[16:18] | The simple answer is usually the correct one. | 最简单的答案往往就是最正确的 |
[16:21] | Nothing simple about Israel | 但以色列破坏我们这次行动这种事 |
[16:23] | sabotaging one of our operations. | 根本就没有简单可言 |
[16:34] | What? | 怎么 |
[16:35] | Aren’t we going to your place? | 不是去你家吗 |
[16:37] | I won’t be able to sleep tonight. | 我今晚睡不着的 |
[16:39] | I thought I’d go in and get a head start on the OpSec review. | 我想抢在别人前头开始行动安全审查 |
[16:58] | Don’t forget your bag. | 别忘了你的包 |
[17:23] | What if he doesn’t get better? | 如果他情况没有好转 怎么办 |
[17:26] | He will. | 他会的 |
[17:28] | What if he doesn’t? | 如果不会呢 |
[17:30] | Will you take him to the hospital then? | 你会送他去医院吗 |
[17:34] | Would your sister come and examine him first? | 你妹妹能先来给他看一下吗 |
[17:39] | She might, if I ask her to, | 如果我让她来 她会来 |
[17:40] | but I won’t involve my family in this anymore. | 但是我不会再让我家人卷入这种事情了 |
[17:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:49] | I get that. | 我懂 |
[17:53] | I won’t be involved anymore, either. | 我也不会再卷进这种事情了 |
[18:02] | You’ve done more than enough, Jonas. | 你做得已经够多了 乔纳斯 |
[18:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:07] | I mean that. | 我是说真的 |
[18:10] | No one should have to live like this. | 没有人应该过这种生活 |
[18:13] | I just said you don’t have to. | 我说了你可以不用这样 |
[18:16] | I’m not talking about me. | 我说的不是我 |
[18:18] | Well, I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[18:19] | Yes, you do. | 你明明有选择 |
[18:21] | Well, I wish that were true. | 我也这么希望 |
[18:27] | This is insane. | 简直疯了 |
[18:31] | Assassination attempts, gun battles in the street. | 暗杀未遂 街巷枪战 |
[18:34] | You’ve got to find a way to stop all this, Carrie. | 你得想办法停止这一切 卡莉 |
[18:36] | This… | 这种… |
[18:47] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[18:47] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[18:51] | I thought I had. | 我之前以为我已经失去你了 |
[19:37] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[19:38] | I was beginning to think you weren’t coming. | 我都要以为你不会来了 |
[19:42] | Yet here I am. | 但我还是来了 |
[19:44] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[19:45] | How am I? | 我好吗 |
[19:47] | How the hell do you think I am? | 你他妈的觉得我怎么样 |
[19:49] | Oh, I think you should be satisfied. | 我觉得你应该很满意 |
[19:52] | Look. | 你看 |
[19:53] | All went as planned. | 一切都照计划进行了 |
[19:54] | Ticktock- all is good. | 炸弹引爆了 一切顺利 |
[19:55] | It did not. | 不是的 |
[19:58] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[20:00] | I got a call from Vasily on the tarmac. | 我在停机坪上接到瓦西里打来的电话 |
[20:03] | Except it wasn’t Vasily on the other end of the line. | 只是电话那头的人并不是瓦西里 |
[20:09] | I was afraid of that. | 我就担心这个 |
[20:10] | What do you mean you were afraid of that? | 你担心这个 这话什么意思 |
[20:12] | Hmm, no. Not your problem. | 不 和你没关系 |
[20:13] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用操心 |
[20:14] | Not my problem somebody got a hold of Vasily’s cell phone? | 瓦西里的电话都在别人手上了还和我无关吗 |
[20:17] | I have to assume it was Saul Berenson’s hit man. | 我只能假设那人是索尔·贝伦森的杀手 |
[20:20] | Exactly. | 就是他 |
[20:21] | And-and what happens when he and Saul compare notes | 要是他和索尔对比了记录 |
[20:24] | and realize that it was me who put | 发现把卡莉·麦吉森的名字 |
[20:26] | Carrie Mathison’s name in that kill box. | 放进”灭口邮箱”的人是我 怎么办 |
[20:27] | A conversation like this might lead to the SVR. | 这种事情可能会追查到俄外情局 |
[20:30] | Might even lead to me. | 也可能会追查到我身上 |
[20:32] | It will never, ever lead to you. | 但绝对不会追查到你 |
[20:34] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:37] | As I told you, my problem. | 我和你说了 这是我的问题 |
[20:39] | You better be fucking right. | 你他妈最好是对的 |
[20:40] | You better fucking relax, Allison. | 你他妈最好放轻松点 艾莉森 |
[20:52] | This was your problem. | 这个才是你的问题 |
[20:59] | As you can see, that problem was solved. | 如你所见 这个问题也解决了 |
[21:04] | Jesus christ. | 天呐 |
[21:22] | My nerves are shot. | 我吓到了 |
[21:35] | Just a little farther now, okay? | 现在只剩最后一点了 好吗 |
[21:38] | Almost there. | 就要成功了 |
[21:41] | Easy for you to say. | 你说得容易 |
[21:45] | Don’t be scared of him. | 别怕他 |
[21:48] | Who? Dar Adal? | 谁 达尔·阿德尔吗 |
[21:50] | He’s a pussycat. | 他是只温顺的小猫 |
[21:53] | We’ve put out the milk. | 我们已经放出了鱼饵 |
[21:54] | He will lap it up, believe me. | 他会上钩的 相信我 |
[21:56] | It’s gonna take a lot more than that | 要策反他 让他和索尔敌对 |
[21:58] | to turn him against Saul. | 这些可不够 |
[21:59] | Wait and see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[22:02] | Saul’s weakness is Israel. | 索尔的软肋是以色列 |
[22:04] | Dar Adal knows it. | 达尔·阿德尔很清楚 |
[22:06] | So when he comes to you– | 所以他一旦找上你 |
[22:08] | And he will come… | 他一定会来找你 |
[22:12] | …play hard to get. | 你要欲擒故纵 |
[22:15] | Then go to Saul with the passenger manifest. | 然后带着乘客名单去找索尔 |
[22:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:33] | Ciao, cacao. | 再见 甜心 |
[22:39] | Ivan, please? | 伊万 拜托 |
[22:45] | Stay with me a little longer. | 再陪我一会 |
[22:50] | Sure. | 好 |
[23:43] | Come in. | 请进 |
[23:48] | I thought you were still in Geneva. | 我以为你还在日内瓦 |
[23:51] | Somethings come up. | 出事了 |
[23:53] | Tell me. | 跟我讲讲 |
[23:57] | Is Saul still in the building? | 索尔还在这里吗 |
[23:59] | He put his head in about five minutes ago. | 他五分钟前来过 |
[24:03] | The two of you had dinner at Etai Luskin’s home on Friday night. | 周五晚上你们在因泰·卢斯金家吃晚饭 |
[24:07] | We did. It was a Passover Seder. | 是的 是逾越节家宴 |
[24:10] | Saul invited me. | 索尔邀请我去的 |
[24:11] | As his guest? | 作为他的客人 |
[24:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:15] | Your contact report said the conversation | 你在联络报告上说那是一次 |
[24:16] | was casual, friendly? | 自在亲切的交谈 |
[24:18] | It was. | 确实如此 |
[24:21] | The bomb that took down general Youssef’s plane was magnetic. | 炸毁约瑟夫将军飞机的是电磁炸弹 |
[24:27] | You’re kidding. | 开什么玩笑 |
[24:28] | Set to go off at 20,000 feet. | 设定在两万英尺高度爆炸 |
[24:32] | There was a malfunction apparently. | 看起来是出了点故障提前引爆了 |
[24:36] | We were lucky to recover it as what you’re saying. | 这么说来 我们能找到炸弹碎片纯属幸运 |
[24:38] | Very. | 非常幸运 |
[24:41] | The techs claim it’s virtually identical | 技术人员认为它与以色列人 |
[24:43] | to what Israel’s using against Iran’s nuclear scientists. | 对付伊朗核专家的炸弹是同一类型 |
[24:49] | I assume you know that Saul and Etai go way back. | 我猜你知道索尔和因泰是老相识了 |
[24:51] | Africa, wasn’t it? | 在非洲的时候 对吧 |
[24:53] | Nairobi. | 内罗毕 |
[24:55] | They were young and idealistic together. | 他们俩当时都年轻而充满理想 |
[24:58] | A bond was formed. | 建立了深厚的友谊 |
[25:01] | Surely you don’t think Saul… | 你不会真认为索尔… |
[25:02] | I don’t know what to think! | 我都不知道该怎么认为了 |
[25:08] | But it’s not something we can ignore. | 但是这点我们不能忽视 |
[25:12] | Put a team on him. | 派人监视他 |
[25:15] | Just to be clear, sir. | 确认一下 长官 |
[25:16] | On Etai, right? | 是监视因泰 对吧 |
[25:18] | No, on Saul. | 不 监视索尔 |
[25:20] | Eyes, ears, the works. | 他的所见 所听 所为 |
[25:21] | I want to know who he’s meeting with | 我要知道他都和谁见面 |
[25:22] | and what he’s saying to them. | 和他们说了什么 |
[26:24] | What’s all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[26:25] | Just trying to reconstruct a list of anyone at Langley | 就是重新梳理一下总部那边 |
[26:28] | who had operational clearance. | 有权限了解这次行动的人员名单 |
[26:31] | You should take a look at this first. | 你该先看看这个 |
[26:34] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[26:36] | Passenger manifest for Lufthansa Flight 667 | 汉莎航空公司667号航班 |
[26:40] | leaving from Berlin to Geneva on Saturday morning. | 周六早上从柏林飞日内瓦的乘客名单 |
[26:43] | Saturday, | 周六 |
[26:45] | as in the day before yesterday? | 是前天吗 |
[26:47] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[26:49] | Third page. | 第三页 |
[26:50] | Seat 23C, the highlighted name. | 座位号23C 名字标记出来了 |
[26:57] | “Petrich Michael, | “佩特里奇·迈克尔 |
[26:59] | professor of applied sciences… | 博伊特大学 |
[27:03] | at Beuth University.” | 应用科学教授” |
[27:09] | Do I know this man? | 我认识这个人吗 |
[27:12] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[27:19] | CCTV from the security line at Tegel. | 这是泰格尔机场安保处的监控录像 |
[27:30] | Etai. | 因泰 |
[27:37] | He was there, Saul, in Switzerland, | 索尔 他当天在瑞士 |
[27:41] | the day General Youssef’s plane went down. | 约瑟夫将军飞机被炸的那天 |
[27:44] | Petrich is one of his many known covers. | 佩特里奇是他的化名之一 |
[27:50] | Tell me about it. | 我发现时和你一样的感觉 |
[27:52] | Do we know where he went | 知道他去哪了吗 |
[27:55] | or who he met with? | 或和谁见面了吗 |
[27:57] | I’ve only just found out about the flight myself. | 我才刚发现这件事 |
[28:02] | Have you told Dar? | 你告诉达尔了吗 |
[28:03] | No, I came to you first. | 没有 我先来告诉你 |
[28:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:07] | Keep it between us for the time being. | 先暂时保密 |
[28:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:12] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[30:28] | …where hundreds of people have gathered in response | 成百上千的人们为响应网上 |
[30:31] | to a video posted anonymously online, | 一则匿名视频的号召而聚集在一起 |
[30:35] | accusing a Russian consular official | 视频宣称一名俄罗斯领事馆官员 |
[30:38] | of murder and possible kidnapping. | 涉嫌谋杀和疑似绑架 |
[30:41] | – In fact, the embassy web site… – Carrie, | -实际上使馆网站 -卡莉 |
[30:42] | have you seen this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[30:43] | You should see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[30:44] | …was shut down for almost two hours this morning, | 在今早被关闭了将近两小时 |
[30:47] | replaced by footage of the alleged official | 取而代之的是一段此官员 |
[30:50] | having sex with two prostitutes. | 与两名妓女的性爱视频 |
[30:52] | The authenticity of the footage cannot be confirmed. | 视频的真实性目前还无法确认 |
[30:56] | But the hack on the web site went on to include | 黑客利用此次网站攻击进一步 |
[30:59] | allegations that the SVR, | 控诉了俄外情局 |
[31:02] | Russia’s external intelligence agency, | 俄罗斯对外情报机关 |
[31:05] | killed a young woman named Katja Keller | 在试图购买美国中情局机密文件的过程中 |
[31:09] | in an attempt to buy classified CIA documents. | 杀死了一位名叫卡特雅·凯勒的女性 |
[31:12] | What does this mean? | 这什么意思 |
[31:14] | Give me a minute. | 稍等 |
[31:15] | The Russian Diplomatic Mission in Germany has released… | 俄罗斯驻德国大使馆已经公布… |
[31:23] | Hello? | 你好 |
[31:24] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[31:25] | What the hell’s happening at the Russian embassy? | 俄罗斯大使馆那边到底怎么了 |
[31:27] | You heard about that already? | 你已经听说了吗 |
[31:29] | Yeah, it’s all over the internet. | 是的 网上到处都是 |
[31:30] | They keep mentioning classified documents. | 他们一直在说机密文件的事 |
[31:32] | Are they the same ones Laura Sutton was writing about last week? | 是上周劳拉·萨顿写到的那些文件吗 |
[31:34] | One would assume. | 要是我就会这么猜 |
[31:35] | He said as much on the video. | 他在视频里差不多就是这么说的 |
[31:37] | – Who did? – The hacker who crashed the embassy web site. | -谁 -那个黑掉了大使馆网站的黑客 |
[31:41] | The same guy who cyber-penetrated Bberlin station? | 也是黑进柏林情报站的那个人吗 |
[31:45] | Apparently. | 看样子是 |
[31:47] | Uh, what about the photo I gave you? | 我给你的照片怎么样了 |
[31:49] | Any luck there? | 有什么发现 |
[31:51] | Actually, yes. | 其实 有发现 |
[31:54] | Name is Vasily Kovas. | 他叫瓦西里·科瓦奇 |
[31:55] | Chechen born. | 出生在车臣 |
[31:56] | Formerly a contract killer | 曾经是雇佣杀手 |
[31:58] | for Russian organized crime here in Berlin. | 受雇于柏林的俄国犯罪组织 |
[32:01] | The Tambovskaya? | 坦博夫斯卡亚家族吗 |
[32:03] | Among others. | 也有其他家族 |
[32:05] | “Formerly,” You said. | 你说”曾经是” |
[32:07] | Before he went out on his own. | 在他单干之前 |
[32:08] | Any way to connect him to what’s going on at the embassy? | 他和大使馆正发生的事情有什么关系吗 |
[32:13] | Well, I can think of at least one way. | 我觉得起码有一点相关 |
[32:16] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[32:17] | He’s done a bunch of freelance jobs for the SVR lately. | 他最近一直在为俄外情局干私活 |
[32:22] | What? | 什么 |
[32:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:25] | Real tough guy. | 是个狠角色 |
[32:29] | Astrid, I’m gonna have to call you back. | 阿斯特丽德 我稍后再打给你 |
[32:33] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[32:33] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[32:35] | God, I’ve been such a fool. | 天呐 我怎么这么傻 |
[32:36] | It’s been staring me right in the face. | 这事儿一直就摆在我眼前 |
[32:38] | What has? | 什么事儿 |
[32:40] | Quinn needs to hear this, too. | 奎恩也得听听 |
[32:42] | Did you get a name? | 查到名字了吗 |
[32:43] | Got more than that. | 不只是名字 |
[32:45] | That guy who tried to kill you works for Russian intelligence. | 那个要杀你的人为俄罗斯情报机构工作 |
[32:48] | That’s who got in the middle of your operation. | 你的行动里混进去的内鬼是他们的人 |
[32:50] | Saul didn’t put my name in that kill box, the Russians did. | 索尔没把我名字放进去 是俄罗斯人干的 |
[32:53] | – Why? – Well, think about it. | -为什么 -你想想 |
[32:55] | The stuff Laura Sutton published last week was only part | 劳拉·萨顿上周发布的文件 |
[32:58] | of what was hacked out of Berlin station. | 只是柏林站被盗文件的一部分 |
[32:59] | So there was something in the additional documents | 剩下的文件里肯定有 |
[33:01] | the SVR didn’t want you to see. | 俄外情局不想让你看到的内容 |
[33:02] | Correct. | 正确 |
[33:05] | Uh, what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[33:06] | If you’re going back out there again, I’m coming with. | 如果你要会去那里 我也得去 |
[33:07] | No, hey, hey, hey, Quinn, lie back. | 不不不 奎恩 躺回去 |
[33:09] | – It’s too dangerous. – It’s not. | -太危险了 -不危险 |
[33:10] | No one’s after me at the moment thanks to you. | 多亏了你 现在没人要杀我了 |
[33:15] | Where’s Laura? | 劳拉在哪 |
[33:16] | Last I heard, she was reaching out to her source. | 我最后一次知道的消息是她要去见她的线人 |
[33:18] | The hacker? | 那个黑客 |
[33:19] | Yes. Not sure if they ever connected. | 是的 不确定见没见到 |
[33:22] | Well, I need to see those documents, whoever’s got them. | 我得看看那些文件 不管在谁手里 |
[33:27] | Let me call her. | 我给她打电话 |
[33:34] | Hey, you gonna be all right? | 你没事吧 |
[33:37] | I’d be better if you’d get the hell out of dodge. | 如果你赶紧逃走 我会更好 |
[33:39] | I can’t do that, not now. | 我做不到 现在不行 |
[33:42] | We’ll talk about it when I get back, okay? | 这事等我回来再谈 好吗 |
[33:48] | Okay, yeah, danke. | 好的 谢谢 |
[33:52] | The office says she’s at the Russian embassy | 公司说她在俄罗斯大使馆 |
[33:54] | covering the demonstration there. | 报道示威游行 |
[33:56] | I’m gonna need you to look after him for a while. | 我需要你帮我照顾他一会儿 |
[33:58] | – Carrie, listen to me. – I’ll just be a few hours. | -卡莉 听我说 -我就离开几小时 |
[34:00] | It’s the last thing I will ask you to do, I swear. | 这是我求你做的最后一件事 我发誓 |
[34:34] | Private plane went down near Geneva this weekend. | 这周末有私人飞机在日内瓦附近坠毁 |
[34:37] | I assume you’ve aware. | 我猜你已经知道了 |
[34:38] | I heard rumors. | 我听说了一些谣言 |
[34:40] | What about? | 什么谣言 |
[34:42] | A near-epic operation gone south. | 一次史诗般的行动付诸东流 |
[34:44] | Family members, not just principals, among the dead. | 死者不只是某个主要目标 还有他的家人 |
[34:49] | The matter we discussed at the Seder the other night. | 我们那晚在逾越节家宴讨论的事 |
[34:52] | I need to know the source of your intel. | 我需要知道你的消息来源 |
[34:55] | You know, a man with a paranoid cast of mind | 要知道 要是多疑的人 |
[34:57] | might think that you think we had something to do | 可能会觉得你认为我们 |
[35:00] | with bringing down that plane. | 与飞机的坠毁有关 |
[35:01] | Maybe your source was shopping his wares to someone else. | 也许你的线人也把消息卖给了别人 |
[35:05] | Maybe you should grow a pair of tits and go fuck yourself. | 你他妈就该操自己去 |
[35:07] | Let’s talk about where you were the day before yesterday. | 我们来说说前天你人在哪 |
[35:10] | – You mean Saturday? – Yes, I mean Saturday. | -你指周六 -是的 我指的是周六 |
[35:12] | Yeah, but if you already know, what’s the point of asking? | 好 但如果你已经知道 还问什么 |
[35:15] | Well, what were you doing in Switzerland? | 你在瑞士做什么 |
[35:17] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[35:22] | I was recruiting a potential asset, okay? | 我在招募一个线人 好吗 |
[35:24] | Who? | 谁 |
[35:26] | That I won’t tell you. | 我不会告诉你这个 |
[35:28] | Anyway, it was a waste of time. He never showed. | 反正我其实是白跑了一趟 他就没露面 |
[35:30] | So it’s just a coincidence you were there? | 所以你出现在那里只是巧合吗 |
[35:33] | Yeah, a troubling one, I admit. | 对 一个很麻烦的巧合 我承认 |
[35:34] | Troubling? | 麻烦 |
[35:35] | The night before you were giving me an earful | 前一天晚上你刚跟我唠叨 |
[35:37] | about regime change in Damascus. | 不希望大马士革出现政权更替 |
[35:38] | Another coincidence, I’m afraid. | 恐怕这是又一个巧合 |
[35:41] | I’m sure you can see how this looks from where I’m standing. | 我相信你明白这从我的角度看是什么样子 |
[35:44] | We didn’t do it, Saul. | 那不是我们干的 索尔 |
[35:46] | We didn’t murder the General you never met | 我们没有谋杀那个你没有见过面 |
[35:49] | to discuss the coup that you weren’t planning. | 也没有与之讨论过政变计划的将军 |
[35:52] | Well, somebody did. | 但是有人做了 |
[36:00] | Just as you cannot be a little pregnant, | 就好像你不能只有一点怀孕 |
[36:02] | so you cannot be a little totalitarian. | 你也不能只有一点极权 |
[36:04] | Our entire youth is being monitored, everything we do, | 我们整个年轻群体的一举一动都被监视着 |
[36:06] | and we don’t know what that might mean, | 我们不知道这意味着什么 |
[36:08] | how it might be used against us. | 不知道这些会被用来怎样对付我们 |
[36:09] | So what are you guys? | 所以你们是那个组织的人 |
[36:11] | Chaos Chess Club, Pirate Party, Tactical Tech? | 混乱象棋俱乐部 私人派对 战略技术 |
[36:14] | None of the above. | 哪个都不是 |
[36:15] | Do you consider Gabe H. Coud | 你们觉得加布·H·库德 |
[36:16] | to be the most dangerous man in cyberspace? | 是虚拟空间里最危险的人物吗 |
[36:18] | He is now. | 他现在是了 |
[36:20] | Is he here? | 他在这里吗 |
[36:21] | – Do you know? – Of course. | -你知道吗 -当然 |
[36:23] | – Where? – Right here. | -在哪 -就在这 |
[36:24] | I’m him. | 我就是 |
[36:26] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[36:27] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[36:28] | Je suis Gabe H. Coud. | 我是加布·H·库德 |
[36:30] | Je suis Gabe H. Coud! | 我是加布·H·库德 |
[36:32] | Je suis Gabe H. Coud! Je suis Gabe H. Coud! | 我是加布·H·库德 我是加布·H·库德 |
[36:35] | Je suis Gabe H. Coud… | 我是加布·H·库德 |
[37:02] | Do you guys speak English? | 你们有人会说英语吗 |
[37:03] | I do. | 我会 |
[37:04] | I’ll give you 20 euro for your mask. | 我出20欧买你的面具 |
[37:05] | Make it 50. | 50欧 |
[37:07] | Done. | 成交 |
[37:12] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:27] | Je suis Gabe H. Coud! Je suis Gabe H. Coud! | 我是加布·H·库德 我是加布·H·库德 |
[37:44] | Je suis Gabe H. Coud! | 我是加布·H·库德 |
[38:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:07] | Laura, it’s me, Carrie. | 劳拉 是我 卡莉 |
[38:09] | Carrie? What the hell? | 卡莉 搞什么鬼 |
[38:11] | You should probably get out of here. | 你也许该离开那里了 |
[38:12] | Police are about to move in and break up the protest. | 警察正准备介入终止抗议活动 |
[38:15] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[38:15] | Because I’m watching them get ready right now. | 因为我正看着他们做准备呢 |
[38:19] | I really need to talk to you. | 我真的需要和你谈谈 |
[38:20] | What about? | 谈什么 |
[38:21] | Meet me at the Ostbahnhof station. | 柏林东站见 |
[38:23] | Lose your cameraman. Walk, don’t run. | 别带你的摄像师 走 不要跑 |
[38:48] | This happened when? | 这是什么时候发生的事 |
[38:50] | About 45 minutes ago. | 大概45分钟前 |
[38:51] | I take it we didn’t have ears on it? | 看来我们听不到谈话内容 |
[38:53] | No way to get a parabolic mic close enough. | 没办法把抛物面传声器装得足够近 |
[38:55] | Plus the water feature in the garden. | 加上花园里有水流声 |
[38:57] | I’ll be damned. | 该死的 |
[39:02] | It’s hardly a smoking gun, sir. | 这算不上确凿证据 长官 |
[39:05] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[39:06] | I mean, there’s probably another explanation. | 我是说 也许有另外一种解释 |
[39:09] | This could be about something completely unrelated. | 他们谈的也许是完全不相干的事 |
[39:44] | You don’t know me. Sit down and take out your phone. | 你不认识我 坐下然后拿出你的手机 |
[39:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[39:48] | Take out your phone and make like you’re talking on it. | 拿出你的手机假装在打电话 |
[39:57] | Okay, good. Thanks for coming. | 好了 很好 谢谢你过来 |
[40:00] | Another phone trick, I’m gonna have to remember these. | 又是电话的把戏 我得记着这些 |
[40:03] | Jonas told me you were looking for your hacker friend. | 乔纳斯告诉我你在找你的黑客朋友 |
[40:05] | Did you ever track him down? | 你找到他了吗 |
[40:08] | Why? | 怎么 |
[40:09] | I need to see the rest of the material he got from the CIA. | 我得看看他从中情局弄来的其他资料 |
[40:13] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[40:14] | Laura, look, I know we’re not best friends, | 劳拉 我知道我们关系不算好 |
[40:16] | but you got to believe me, We are on the same side here. | 但你得相信我 我们是一条船上的 |
[40:18] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[40:19] | People are dying because of what’s in those documents. | 很多人因文件里的机密而死 |
[40:21] | Let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[40:23] | I don’t have them, Carrie. | 我手上没有 卡莉 |
[40:25] | What? | 什么 |
[40:26] | Numan doesn’t either. | 努曼也没有 |
[40:29] | Numan? | 努曼 |
[40:30] | Apparently a buddy of his double-crossed him | 他被一个兄弟出卖了 |
[40:31] | and sold them to someone inside the Russian embassy. | 把文件卖给了俄罗斯大使馆的人 |
[40:35] | He’s got to have a backup somewhere. | 他肯定还有备份吧 |
[40:37] | Unless he’s a really good liar, I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 除非他真的很会撒谎 |
[40:39] | – Fuck. – Hey. | -靠 -别急 |
[40:42] | Hey. | 别急 |
[40:47] | Can I make a suggestion? | 我能给你些建议吗 |
[40:51] | Numan didn’t have the only copy. | 努曼手里的文件并不是唯一的拷贝 |
[40:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:55] | He downloaded the shit, right? | 他下载到那鬼东西的 对吧 |
[40:58] | But it’s not like he deleted it from the server. | 但他又没从服务器上删除 |
[41:01] | The files are still at the CIA someplace. | 文件还在中情局里 |
[41:05] | Maybe you can get one of your friends there… | 也许你能让那里的朋友… |
[41:06] | They are not my friends. | 他们不是我的朋友 |
[41:07] | Do you not get that? | 你还不明白吗 |
[41:08] | Jesus, I’m poison to them. | 天 我在他们眼里就是毒药 |
[41:11] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[41:13] | Well, it’s not like you’ve got a ton of options right now. | 好吧 你现在也没多少选择了 |
[41:20] | God, you’re shaking. | 天 你在发抖 |
[41:21] | I’m just cold. | 只是有点冷 |
[41:26] | Okay, come on. | 我看看 |
[41:27] | Don’t. | 别 |
[41:34] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[41:36] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[41:37] | No, you’re not. | 你这可不像没事 |
[41:39] | You call an ambulance, | 你叫救护车 |
[41:40] | you condemn her to death. | 等于判她死刑 |
[41:42] | I can’t just sit here and watch you die. | 但我不能坐在这里看你死啊 |
[41:43] | Then fuck off somewhere else. | 那就滚开 |
[41:45] | That’s not a choice, either. | 这样也不行 |
[41:47] | If I’m found like this | 要是我这个样子 |
[41:48] | in a hospital or in a morgue, | 在医院或停尸房被发现 |
[41:51] | Carrie will never be free. | 卡莉就永远逃不掉了 |
[41:55] | Oh, you people are out of your fucking minds. | 你们这些人太他妈疯狂了 |
[41:57] | You’d do the same if you were me. | 你要是我也会这么做 |
[41:59] | – I would not. – For her, you would. | -我不会 -为了她你会 |
[42:01] | No. I would never put myself in that situation. | 不 我决不让自己陷入这种境地 |
[42:05] | What? What’s so goddamn funny? | 怎么 有他妈什么好笑的 |
[42:07] | You’re already in that situation. | 你已经陷入这种境地了 |
[42:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:17] | Laura didn’t have the documents. | 劳拉手上没有那些文件 |
[42:18] | I’m gonna be a little longer than I thought. | 我得比预计花更多时间 |
[42:20] | How much longer? | 要多久 |
[42:21] | A couple hours. | 几个小时 |
[42:22] | That’s not going to work. | 那可不行 |
[42:23] | Your friend’s in really bad shape. | 你朋友快不行了 |
[42:25] | Tell me. | 你说 |
[42:27] | He lost a lot of blood. | 他失血太多 |
[42:29] | Jonas, you’re gonna have to call your sister. | 乔纳斯 你得打给你妹妹 |
[42:30] | She’s just going to say he needs to go to the emergency room. | 她只会说他得去急诊室 |
[42:33] | You don’t know that. | 不一定 |
[42:35] | Carrie, he is dying! | 卡莉 他快要死了 |
[42:42] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[42:43] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[42:44] | – Do what you have to do. – C-carrie… | -尽你所能 -卡…莉 |
[42:45] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[43:17] | Quinn! | 奎恩 |
[44:18] | Hello. I need to get a wake-up call at 6:15 a.m. | 你好 我需要六点一刻的叫醒电话 |
[46:18] | Go away. | 滚开 |
[46:22] | “Only God is permitted to give life and to take life.” | “只有神才能生杀予夺” |
[46:28] | I said, | 我说了 |
[46:31] | go away. | 滚开 |
[46:33] | I want. | 我也想 |
[46:34] | I cannot. | 但不行 |
[46:37] | God has sent me to help you. | 神派我来帮你 |
[46:40] | Un-fucking-believable. | 真他妈难以置信 |
[46:42] | Un-fucking- believable. | 真他妈难以置信 |
[46:50] | You are injured. | 你受伤了 |
[46:53] | Please, I will take you to a hospital. | 让我带你去医院 |
[46:56] | No hospital. | 不去医院 |
[47:11] | Just leave me the fuck alone. | 别他妈管我 |
[48:55] | You’re a runner now, huh? | 你现在都开始跑步了啊 |
[48:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[48:58] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[49:00] | Since Mira filed for divorce. | 米拉申请离婚后 |