时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Penetration of your secure network. | 你们涉密内网被入侵了 |
[00:06] | A number of the documents contain details | 一些涉及我们合作关系 |
[00:08] | of our working relationship. | 具体细节的文件 |
[00:10] | Prosecutions are impossible now. | 现在不可能起诉了 |
[00:12] | The evidence was illegally obtained. | 证据系非法所得 |
[00:14] | Every case will be thrown out. | 每个案子都将不予受理 |
[00:17] | That guy who tried to kill you worked for Russian intelligence. | 那个要杀你的人为俄罗斯情报机构工作 |
[00:19] | The stuff Laura Sutton published last week was only part | 劳拉·萨顿上周发布的文件 |
[00:21] | of what was hacked out of Berlin station. | 只是柏林站被盗文件的一部分 |
[00:23] | So there was something in the additional documents | 剩下的文件里肯定有 |
[00:25] | the SVR didn’t want you to see. | 俄外情局不想让你看到的内容 |
[00:26] | I need to see the rest of the material he got from the CIA. | 我得看看他从中情局弄来的其他资料 |
[00:29] | I don’t have them, Carrie. | 我手上没有 卡莉 |
[00:31] | The files are still at the CIA someplace. | 文件还在中情局里 |
[00:35] | Somebody betrayed us. | 有人背叛了我们 |
[00:37] | What if the breach was back in Berlin, | 如果问题出在柏林 |
[00:39] | or at Langley? | 或是兰利呢 |
[00:40] | I’m not going there yet. | 我还没查到那一步 |
[00:42] | The problem was solved. | 问题解决了 |
[00:46] | Saul’s weakness is Israel. | 索尔的软肋是以色列 |
[00:48] | Dar Adal knows it. | 达尔·阿德尔很清楚 |
[00:50] | Put a team on Saul. | 派人监视索尔 |
[00:51] | Eyes, ears, the works. | 他的所见 所听 所为 |
[00:52] | I want to know who he’s meeting with and what he’s saying to them. | 我要知道他都和谁见面 和他们说了什么 |
[00:55] | Private plane went down near Geneva this weekend. | 这周末有私人飞机在日内瓦附近坠毁 |
[00:58] | I assume you’re aware. | 我猜你已经知道了 |
[00:59] | We didn’t do it, Saul. | 那不是我们干的 索尔 |
[01:01] | Well, somebody did. | 但是有人做了 |
[01:08] | He is dying, Carrie. | 他快要死了 卡莉 |
[01:12] | Call an ambulance. Do what you have to do. | 叫救护车 尽你所能 |
[01:14] | C-carrie… | 卡…莉 |
[01:19] | Quinn! | 奎恩 |
[01:52] | Christ, I really thought I left all this behind. | 老天 我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了 |
[01:55] | The Islamic State ISIS proclaimed itself | 伊斯兰国极端组织宣布建立 |
[01:57] | to be a worldwide caliphate with authority over… | 全球性哈里发国 势力范围… |
[02:00] | …Redraw the map in the middle east. | 重绘了中东地图 |
[02:05] | The soldiers are hackers, | 黑客成了士兵 |
[02:07] | the battlefield is online, | 网络就是战场 |
[02:08] | and it’s not a matter of… | 这不是关乎于… |
[02:09] | Edward Snowden is a coward. | 爱德华·斯诺登是个懦夫 |
[02:11] | …Extremely disappointed that the Russian government | 令我极其失望的是 俄罗斯政府 |
[02:14] | would take this step. | 将采取这一措施 |
[02:17] | It’s against the law, it’s against the fucking law. | 这是违法的 这他妈是违法的 |
[02:23] | All that suffering, and nothing changes. | 吃了这么多苦 还是什么都改变不了 |
[02:28] | Is our strategy working? | 我们的策略奏效了吗 |
[02:38] | I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world. | 我之前竟然还说服自己我们能改变世界 |
[02:46] | Carrie will never be free. | 卡莉永远都无法获得自由 |
[02:49] | Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter? | 过着逃亡的生活 放弃我女儿吗 |
[02:53] | I don’t know how you live with yourself. | 我不知道你的良心怎么过得去 |
[02:56] | I will fight you forever. | 我会跟你抗争到底 |
[03:00] | Who’s after me? | 谁在追我 |
[03:02] | So many people, so much blood on your hands. | 死了这么多人 你手上沾满了鲜血 |
[03:31] | Hassif. | 哈西夫 |
[03:33] | Abiya. | 阿比亚 |
[03:37] | Hussein al Shabala. | 侯赛因·阿尔·沙巴拉 |
[03:41] | Yuva Maya. | 尤瓦·玛亚 |
[03:45] | Hajik Zayd. | 哈吉克·赛义德 |
[03:54] | A dozen Muslim men, all convicted Jihadis, | 被认定为圣战分子的十余名穆斯林 |
[03:57] | are being released here tonight, | 今晚获释 |
[04:00] | their sentences vacated by the very courts | 他们的判决正是由当初 |
[04:02] | that found them guilty in the first place. | 判其有罪的法院所撤销 |
[04:05] | Allegations of illegal spying | 对德国及美国情报机构的 |
[04:07] | by German and American intelligence services | 非法间谍活动指控 |
[04:09] | have called into question the entire body of evidence | 使得原诉讼中的所有证据 |
[04:13] | used in the original proceedings. | 遭到质疑 |
[04:15] | Mr. Zayd, now that you’re out, | 赛义德先生 出狱之后 |
[04:17] | Do you intend to return to Syria? | 你是要回叙利亚吗 |
[04:30] | Nice guy. | 有个性 |
[04:32] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[04:33] | You must be glad you got him out. | 把他弄出来你高兴了吧 |
[05:03] | So? | 什么意思 |
[05:06] | Carrie, what the fuck are we doing here? | 卡莉 我们他妈来这里搞什么 |
[05:08] | We’re here because you tried to take me out. | 我们来是因为你想干掉我 |
[05:11] | – That’s ridiculous. – No, not really. | -真可笑 -一点不可笑 |
[05:14] | Someone put my name in your kill box. | 有人把我放进了你的暗杀名单 |
[05:18] | Did you hear me? | 没听清吗 |
[05:18] | Your operation, Quinn taking out Jihadis, | 就是你的行动 让奎恩暗杀圣战分子 |
[05:20] | someone got inside it, put my name there as a target. | 被人潜入了 把我搞成了刺杀目标 |
[05:24] | Holy fuck, Saul, don’t look at me like I’m speaking Martian. | 妈逼的 索尔 别像听火星文似的看我 |
[05:27] | There was a shootout at your dead drop. | 你那接头地点发生枪击 |
[05:29] | It was on the goddamn news. | 都他妈上新闻了 |
[05:31] | Quinn was hit. He-he nearly died. | 奎恩中枪 险些死掉 |
[05:33] | I bet you haven’t heard much from him recently. | 最近你肯定没他什么消息吧 |
[05:37] | Have you? | 有吗 |
[05:39] | No. | 没有 |
[05:44] | It was the Russians. | 俄国佬干的 |
[05:45] | It was the Russians who did it. | 是那帮俄国佬搞的 |
[05:47] | That is confirmed. | 已经证实了 |
[05:48] | They used your operation to try to take me out, | 他们利用你的行动想干掉我 |
[05:50] | and it was not their first attempt. | 而且不是第一次了 |
[05:51] | That bomb in Syria, at the refugee camp, | 包括叙利亚难民营那次爆炸 |
[05:53] | it wasn’t meant for During; it was for me. | 那不是针对都灵 目标是我 |
[05:59] | Want to tell me why the Russians give a shit | 那你说说俄国人干嘛那么在乎 |
[06:00] | whether you’re alive or dead? | 你的死活 |
[06:04] | Because they don’t want me to see something | 因为他们不想让我看到 |
[06:06] | in the documents those hackers stole from you. | 那些黑客从你们那里偷来的文档内容 |
[06:11] | So what is it, this thing they don’t want you to see? | 他们怕你知道什么内容 |
[06:15] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[06:17] | Which is why you need to get the documents for me. | 所以才要你把文档弄给我 |
[06:22] | Right now, they think I’m dead– | 马上弄 他们以为我死了 |
[06:23] | Quinn made it look like you killed me– | 奎恩拍成你除掉了我的样子 |
[06:25] | so there is a window. | 所以还有些时间 |
[06:26] | You want me to hand over a bunch of top secret documents– | 你是想让我把一堆绝密文档 |
[06:29] | to you, of all people. | 单单交给你 |
[06:32] | You don’t think that might cause some problems? | 你不觉得会有问题吗 |
[06:35] | You’ve already got problems. | 你们已经有问题了 |
[06:37] | Your own agency is following you. | 局里正跟踪你呢 |
[06:40] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:41] | Wh-wh-why do you think that we’re meeting like this | 那你说我们干嘛要这样见面 |
[06:43] | instead of me just knocking on your hotel door? | 为什么不直接敲开你酒店房门 |
[06:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:47] | Maybe because you knew I wouldn’t answer it. | 也许你猜到我根本不会开门 |
[06:53] | There’s a line between us that you drew. | 你把我们之间划清了界限 |
[06:56] | Forget that. | 算了 |
[06:57] | There’s a fuckin’ wall. | 那他妈是条鸿沟 |
[07:01] | Let’s stay on our own sides of it, okay? | 咱们井水不犯河水 好吧 |
[07:05] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[07:07] | Saul, I-I-I risked my life coming here. | 索尔 我冒着生命危险来这里 |
[07:11] | Well, you shouldn’t have. | 你不应该这样 |
[07:12] | I need to see those documents. | 我得看那些文件 |
[07:15] | Ask your hacker friends. | 找你黑客朋友要吧 |
[08:44] | Make it 25. | 算25吧 |
[08:46] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢先生 |
[08:56] | Your change, sir. | 找您零 先生 |
[08:58] | – Keep it. – Danke. | -留着吧 -谢谢 |
[09:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事啊 |
[09:54] | I was in the middle of a staff meeting. | 我正在开会呢 |
[09:57] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[10:00] | Are you being followed? | 有人跟踪你吗 |
[10:01] | No. What do you mean? | 没有 什么意思 |
[10:03] | I am. | 我被跟踪了 |
[10:04] | Black Sedan at the end of the street. | 这条街尽头的黑色轿车 |
[10:07] | It was at my hotel last night. | 昨晚停在我住的宾馆门口 |
[10:10] | Followed me here. | 跟着我过来的 |
[10:14] | You don’t seem surprised. | 你好像并不惊讶 |
[10:17] | Look… | 是这样的… |
[10:19] | Don’t tell me you ordered it. | 别告诉我是你派他们来的 |
[10:20] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[10:26] | It was Dar. | 是达尔 |
[10:30] | We have a plane explode in our faces. | 一架飞机在我们面前爆炸 |
[10:32] | Crashes and burns, along with our plans for Syria. | 连同我们颠覆叙利亚的计划一起灰飞烟灭 |
[10:37] | His response is to tail me. | 他的反应却是跟踪我 |
[10:40] | Something in the wreckage pointed to Israel. | 残骸里发现的线索指向以色列 |
[10:43] | Some remnant from the bomb. | 炸弹的残骸 |
[10:49] | I’m sorry. I should have told you. | 对不起 我应该告诉你的 |
[10:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:54] | You should have. | 你应该 |
[10:58] | Just tell me what you want me to do. | 告诉我你要我做什么 |
[10:59] | I want you to stop tailing me. | 我要你别再派人跟踪我 |
[11:01] | Find out who blew up our plane. | 去找炸毁飞机的凶手 |
[11:02] | We’re trying. We’ve got a whole team working on it. | 我们在努力 有一组人正在做这件事 |
[11:04] | There’s no one doing the obvious. | 最明显的线索没有人查 |
[11:05] | Someone got ahold of our plan | 有人事先掌握了 |
[11:06] | to install general youssef in Syria. | 我们策反约瑟夫将军的计划 |
[11:09] | How? How would they know? | 他们是怎么知道的 |
[11:13] | I want that building swept. | 我要清查整栋楼 |
[11:15] | The station. | 情报站 |
[11:16] | – Down to the studs. – You think it’s bugged. | -掘地三尺 -你认为我们被监听了 |
[11:18] | I’m hoping it is. | 希望如此 |
[11:19] | ’cause if it isn’t… | 不然的话… |
[11:21] | We’ve got an even bigger problem. | 我们就有更大的麻烦了 |
[11:46] | Hey. Are you American? | 你是美国人吗 |
[11:51] | You’re a spy? | 你是间谍吗 |
[11:52] | What kind of spy lays dead in an alley | 哪有间谍会躺在巷子里 |
[11:54] | hoping someone will bring him here? | 任人把他带到这里来呢 |
[11:54] | – Answer me. – He can’t. | -回答我 -他说不了话 |
[11:56] | – Answer me. – I gave him a sedative! | -回答我 -我给他打了镇静剂 |
[11:57] | – For the pain. – What? | -止疼的 -什么 |
[12:47] | Where is he? | 他在哪呢 |
[12:49] | I don’t know. He slipped out after you left. | 不知道 你离开后他就溜出去了 |
[12:51] | He’d started bleeding again. Badly. | 他又开始流血了 很严重 |
[12:56] | where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[12:57] | Well, someone has to try and find him. | 总得有人去找他吧 |
[12:58] | Is that what you think, I didn’t even try? | 你以为我根本没去找过吗 |
[12:59] | I called every hospital, every police station, | 我给所有医院和警察局打了电话 |
[13:01] | and walked the goddamn street. | 还他妈在街上找了 |
[13:02] | No one has seen him in the last 20 hours, | 过去20个小时没有人见过他 |
[13:04] | which, by the way, is how long you’ve been gone. | 也就是你离开了这么长时间 |
[13:05] | Well, he can’t just vanish. | 他不可能人间蒸发 |
[13:06] | He went off to die, Carrie. | 他想死在别的地方 卡莉 |
[13:07] | My guess is he’s done just that. | 我猜他就是人间蒸发了 |
[13:11] | Look, I agreed to do it your way. | 我按你的方式做了 |
[13:13] | The hiding out, the pills, | 躲起来 偷偷送药 |
[13:14] | the waiting for someone to come through the door, gun blazing, | 守在这里等着某人拿枪闯进来 |
[13:17] | I said yes. Because I wanted to help you. | 我都同意了 因为我想帮你 |
[13:19] | Well, it didn’t help you. It didn’t help anyone. | 但这帮不了你 谁都帮不了 |
[13:21] | Things have gotten worse and worse | 事情变得越来越糟 |
[13:23] | and this… this craziness we find ourselves in, | 而我们卷入的这个烂摊子 |
[13:25] | it’s exactly what you swore you wanted to leave. | 恰恰是你发誓要逃离的 |
[13:28] | You think I want this? | 你以为我想这样吗 |
[13:29] | Show me you don’t before anyone else gets hurt. | 不想就做给我看 免得再有人受伤 |
[13:31] | It’s time to go to the authorities, | 现在应该去寻求当局的帮助了 |
[13:33] | – What authorities? – Ask them for protection. | -哪个当局 -寻求保护 |
[13:34] | – What authorities are gonna protect me? – Any of them. All of them. | -哪个当局能保护我 -任何一个 所有的都能 |
[13:36] | – Whatever. – I can’t. I don’t know who to trust. | -随便哪个 -不行 我不知道可以信任谁 |
[13:39] | Trust me! Because this is no way to live. | 相信我 因为你不能这样过下去 |
[13:46] | I’m going home now. | 我要回家了 |
[13:48] | And I hope you’ll come with me. | 我希望你跟我一起回去 |
[13:55] | Are you coming or not? | 你到底回不回去 |
[14:01] | N… Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[14:02] | – Wait, wait, wait, wait. – I’ve been waiting. | -等等 等等 -我一直在等 |
[14:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:11] | Look, you’ve been sitting here thinking about this. | 你一直坐着这里想这件事 |
[14:13] | I-I just walked through the door. | 我才刚刚进门 |
[14:15] | Please, give me some time. | 求你 给我点时间 |
[14:28] | I just talked to Saul. | 我刚跟索尔谈过 |
[14:29] | I thought he would help me, but he won’t. | 我以为他能帮我 但他不肯 |
[14:33] | He won’t help me find those documents. | 他不肯帮我找那些文件 |
[14:34] | Shut up about these documents! About these… | 别在说那些文件了 那些… |
[14:37] | Man, who cares about these goddamn documents? | 谁在乎那些该死的文件 |
[14:39] | Quinn walked out that door bleeding to death | 奎恩为了保护你宁可流血而死 |
[14:41] | to protect you, Carrie. | 也要离开这里 卡莉 |
[14:43] | Does that register? | 你都不在意吗 |
[14:46] | – Please… – Please what? | -拜托… -拜托什么 |
[14:49] | What? | 什么 |
[14:57] | So that’s it? You’re leaving? | 就这样了吗 你要走了 |
[15:01] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 就这样了 |
[15:02] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[15:49] | How long will our guests be here? | 我们的客人还要待多久 |
[15:52] | Another day. Two. | 还有一两天 |
[15:54] | You really sure this is a good time? | 你真觉得这个时机合适吗 |
[15:56] | There is no good time. | 没有什么合适的时机 |
[15:58] | I don’t see what choice we have. | 我看不出还有什么别的选择 |
[16:13] | What’s going on out there? | 外边干什么呢 |
[16:14] | Called a sweep. | 彻底清查 |
[16:16] | On what authority? | 谁下的命令 |
[16:17] | On the authority of someone blew up our goddamn plane. | 因为有人炸了我们那架该死的飞机 |
[16:19] | Believe me, I’m aware. | 这事我知道 相信我 |
[16:21] | You want to tell me why you didn’t order a sweep yourself? | 那为什么下令清查的人不是你呢 |
[16:22] | I mean, if you’re interested in who actually did it, | 你难道不想知道是谁干的 |
[16:24] | who got their nose inside our tent. | 谁把触角伸到我们这里 |
[16:26] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你他妈有啥毛病 |
[16:27] | You having me tailed? | 你派人跟踪我吗 |
[16:29] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[16:29] | You having anyone else in this office tailed? | 你还跟踪站里其他人了吗 |
[16:31] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[16:31] | Do not give me one more of your fuckwit non-answers, Dar, | 别他妈再跟我装傻充愣的了 |
[16:34] | ’cause I’m this close, this close to taking your head off. | 因为我现在很想很想把你脑袋拧下来 |
[16:36] | You are? | 是吗 |
[16:37] | I know what this is about. You think I don’t? | 我知道你怎么想的 你以为我不知道吗 |
[16:39] | 30 years ago, 30 years, I leaked three names to mossad, | 30年前 我在最绝望的时候 |
[16:42] | Three terrorist names, during a desperate time, | 给了摩萨德三个恐怖分子的名字 |
[16:44] | The inti-fucking-fada. | 那他妈是巴勒斯坦大暴动啊 |
[16:45] | My mistake. I paid for it. | 是我的错 我承担了责任 |
[16:47] | You hang on to it like it was yesterday. | 你一直揪着这事直到现在 |
[16:52] | You done? | 说完了吗 |
[16:53] | It’s not the Israelis and it’s not me. | 不是以色列人干的 也不是我 |
[16:56] | You went to him, your friend Etai. | 你去找你的朋友因泰了 |
[16:59] | To confirm they weren’t involved. | 我去确认他们是否与此事有关 |
[17:01] | Then how did he explain being in Geneva | 那他又如何解释 |
[17:04] | at the exact moment our jet blew up there? | 飞机爆炸时他恰好也在日内瓦呢 |
[17:06] | You want to tell me that? | 你能告诉我吗 |
[17:07] | You need to get your head out of your ass | 你不要钻牛角尖似的认定 |
[17:09] | about the goddamn Israelis. | 是他妈以色列人干的 |
[17:10] | Why? Because you say so? | 为什么 就因为你这么认为吗 |
[17:12] | No. ‘Cause it was the Russians. | 不 因为是俄罗斯人 |
[17:15] | the Russians who have been propping up Assad | 俄罗斯人在过去五年里 |
[17:17] | for the past five years, | 一直支持阿萨德 |
[17:18] | they’ve gotten inside our station here. | 他们已经渗透了我们的情报站 |
[17:21] | – That’s who blew up our plane. – How do you know that? | -是他们炸毁了飞机 -你怎么知道的 |
[17:24] | I just fucking do. | 我他妈就是知道 |
[17:26] | You tipped off your Israeli friend, | 你暗中通知你的以色列朋友 |
[17:28] | you’re screwing your coworker, | 你跟同事上床 |
[17:30] | and you are holding out on me right now! | 现在又对我有所隐瞒 |
[17:33] | I’m tired of it, you and your bad judgment, | 我受够了 你和你那鬼扯的判断 |
[17:35] | you and your bullshit. | 简直一派胡言 |
[17:37] | You wear me out! | 我受够了 |
[17:39] | You know what, Dar? | 这么的吧 达尔 |
[17:41] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[17:42] | No. Fuck you. | 不 去你妈的 |
[17:45] | I’m bringing in a polygrapher. | 我要给你测谎 |
[17:47] | Oh, Christ. | 苍天 |
[17:49] | What you’ve been up to, he can figure out. | 你做了些什么可瞒不过测谎仪 |
[17:51] | – All he’ll do is get me shipped back to Langley. – Good. | -他只会让我调回总部 -这样很好 |
[17:53] | I’ll be cross-examined for six months when I’m needed here. | 这里正需要我 而我却要被审查半年 |
[17:56] | We’ll get by without you. | 地球没你照样转 |
[17:58] | So, unless you want to come clean right now… | 除非你现在就坦白交待 |
[18:04] | I told you who it is. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[18:06] | Completely clean, | 完全交代清楚 |
[18:09] | who you been talking to. | 你在跟谁联系 |
[18:16] | Fine. You and the machine, tomorrow. | 很好 明天就给你做测谎 |
[20:00] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[20:02] | You should let me do this. | 你该叫我帮你的 |
[20:03] | – No, I’m fine. – No, you’re not. | -不用 我没事 -不行 你还没好 |
[20:06] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息 |
[20:09] | You should tell your friends to keep their voices down. | 你该让你的朋友声音小点 |
[20:13] | Or maybe pl-plug up the vent. | 或者把通风口堵上 |
[20:18] | It’s best to not mention it, anything you heard. | 你最好不要把你听到的说出去 |
[22:09] | Can I help you, sir? | 有需要帮忙的吗 先生 |
[22:14] | Sir? | 先生 |
[22:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:32] | It’s the security cameras. It’s best if I stay out of them. | 有监控摄像 我最好还是躲着点 |
[23:35] | – So they’re still after you. – They think I’m dead, | -他们还在追杀你 -追杀我的人 |
[23:38] | the people who are after me. | 以为我已经死了 |
[23:39] | – So you know who they are now. – Yeah. | -那你现在知道他们是谁了 -是的 |
[23:42] | And I know they’re not going away. | 我还知道他们不会就此罢手 |
[23:44] | Which means… I have to. | 这就意味着 我必须 |
[23:47] | I have to disappear. | 我必须消失 |
[23:55] | Look, I feel terrible about this, | 我一次次地找你帮忙 |
[23:57] | coming to you again for help, but… | 实在很抱歉 但是 |
[24:00] | the truth is I don’t have anywhere else to go. | 那是因为我已求助无门了 |
[24:03] | Just tell me what you need. | 告诉我你需要什么 |
[24:08] | I need a plane. | 我需要一架飞机 |
[24:11] | To where? | 要去哪里 |
[24:13] | It’s best if you don’t know. | 你不知道最好 |
[24:15] | The pilot will have to. | 但飞行员总要知道去哪儿吧 |
[24:18] | Well, tell him I’ll need 12 hours of fuel. | 告诉他我需要能飞12个小时的燃油 |
[24:20] | Plus reserves. | 加上备用燃油 |
[24:23] | I know it’s a lot to ask. | 我知道这很过分 |
[24:27] | No, it’s… I’m happy to help. | 不 这 我很乐意帮忙 |
[24:30] | It’s just… I’m not sure | 只是 我不确定 |
[24:31] | putting you on a plane to nowhere is helping. | 把你放到一架目的地不明的飞机上是在帮你 |
[24:36] | I-I’ll do it, | 我会照做的 |
[24:38] | but only if you’re absolutely sure that’s what you want. | 但你必须绝对肯定那是你想要的 |
[24:47] | I went to Saul. | 我去找过索尔 |
[24:48] | Berenson. | 贝伦森 |
[24:50] | And he’s always been there for me. | 他总是会帮我 |
[24:53] | Always. | 总是 |
[24:54] | And this time, he wasn’t. | 但是这次 他没有 |
[24:57] | And I was just shocked, I guess. | 我只是很震惊 我想 |
[25:00] | I-I… I had… | 我 我… |
[25:02] | I had no idea how much he hates me. | 我完全不知道他有多恨我 |
[25:08] | It’s not just him. I have a… | 不只是他 我有 |
[25:14] | I have a friend, Quinn, | 我有一个朋友 奎恩 |
[25:17] | who… you haven’t met, | 你没见过他 |
[25:19] | and… I did not take care of him, | 我没能照顾他 |
[25:24] | not like I should have, | 不是说我应该那么做 |
[25:25] | not like he’s taken care of me. | 也不是说他照顾过我 |
[25:27] | Carrie, what is the problem? | 卡莉 问题在哪儿 |
[25:28] | I am. I am the problem. | 是我 我是问题所在 |
[25:30] | I bring down everyone around me. | 我牵连了身边所有的人 |
[25:33] | And I have this-this opportunity now | 现在我有一个机会 |
[25:37] | to just go away | 可以离开 |
[25:39] | and take the problems with me. | 然后把问题一起带走 |
[25:42] | You’re not alone, you know. | 你不是一个人 知道吗 |
[25:44] | You have me. You have Jonas. | 你有我 你有乔纳斯 |
[25:47] | No, I-I don’t… I don’t have him. | 不 他不会再帮我了 |
[25:49] | Not anymore. | 他离我而去了 |
[25:54] | Everything I need I have with me. | 我把需要的东西都带上了 |
[25:56] | If it’s possible, I would like to leave today. | 如果可能的话 我想今天离开 |
[26:09] | Mr. Berenson. | 贝伦森先生 |
[26:11] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[26:17] | Just a minute. | 稍等片刻 |
[26:35] | Where’s what’s-his-name? | 那个谁在哪儿 |
[26:37] | Rubin, the guy analyzing the damage from the network breach. | 鲁宾 分析网络入侵损害的那个人 |
[26:41] | – He moved to conference C. – Thanks. | -他挪到会议室C了 -谢谢 |
[26:43] | Can I call for you? | 需要我帮你连线吗 |
[26:50] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[27:02] | How we doing on the data penetration? | 数据渗透查得怎么样了 |
[27:04] | Uh, we’re, uh, working on it. | 我们正在进行中 |
[27:05] | I was wondering something about those documents. | 我在考虑关于那些文档的事 |
[27:08] | Was there anything having to do with Russians? | 有什么和俄国人有关系的吗 |
[27:10] | Maybe Moscow or the embassy here, | 可能是莫斯科或者驻德大使馆 |
[27:13] | Possibly something connected to our own agency personnel. | 也许和我们机构内部人员有关联 |
[27:19] | Is this ringing any bells? | 有印象吗 |
[27:22] | Hell, I don’t even know what I’m looking for exactly. | 见鬼 我都不知道自己究竟在找什么 |
[27:24] | Have a printout I can borrow? | 给我看看打印出来的资料 |
[27:26] | We don’t lend these out. | 我们不外借 |
[27:27] | – I can work here. – Sir, | -我可以在这里看 -先生 |
[27:29] | you’re not on the distribution list. | 你不在共享名单上 |
[27:32] | Sure I am. | 我当然在 |
[27:33] | They revised the clearances this morning. | 他们今早修改了权限 |
[27:35] | I’m sure it’s an oversight. | 我确定这是个疏忽 |
[27:36] | You should talk to Dar Adal. | 你应该去和达尔·阿德尔说一声 |
[28:09] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[28:24] | – Johnson, right? – Mm-hmm. | -约翰逊 对吗 -是 |
[28:26] | I need you to check something. Follow me. | 我需要你确认一些事 跟我来 |
[28:31] | You’re gonna need your stuff. | 你会需要你的那些东西 |
[28:36] | Hey, we’re gonna need your help. | 我们需要你帮助 |
[28:38] | Sweep all of it, down to the bone. | 清查所有东西 仔细点 |
[28:41] | Starting in the back. | 从后边开始 |
[28:42] | Wait, they were already in here yesterday. | 等一下 他们昨天来过了 |
[28:43] | – Langley wants a second pass. – This is ridiculous. | -兰利想要第二次搜查 -这太荒谬了 |
[28:45] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. Careful. Don’t pull that. | 嘿 小心点 别拽那个 |
[28:47] | You can’t bend fiber optic cable like garden hose, okay? | 你不能像折浇花软管一样折光缆 好吗 |
[29:01] | They’re all color-coded, those cables, | 那些电缆都是按颜色编码的 |
[29:02] | so you can’t just randomly pull them out. | 你不能随意把它们拔掉 |
[29:17] | I have a cable map. I can print you a copy. Would that help? | 我有电缆图 印一份出来 有帮助吧 |
[29:42] | It’s a wonderful thing, to piss on your own. | 这样挺好的 可以自己撒尿 |
[29:47] | To get to your feet, to walk down the hall. | 自己站起来 走到楼下去 |
[29:50] | Safer to stay here with me. | 跟我待在一起比较安全 |
[29:54] | I’ve caused you enough trouble. | 我给你惹的麻烦够多了 |
[29:59] | I’m pleased to help. | 我很乐意帮助你 |
[30:00] | Help? | 何止帮助 |
[30:02] | You picked me up off the streets and gave me your blood. | 你把我从街上捡回来 输自己的血给我 |
[30:08] | My wife and I were doctors together. | 我和我妻子都是医生 |
[30:12] | She died when our clinic was bombed in Mosul. | 我们在摩苏尔的诊所被炸时她死了 |
[30:16] | I can’t practice medicine here. | 我不能在这里行医 |
[30:19] | They won’t honor my license. So I took a job | 这里不承认我的执照 所以我决定 |
[30:23] | managing this building. | 在这里工作 |
[30:27] | When there’s room, I care for people like yourself | 这样就有机会照顾像你这种 |
[30:30] | who wouldn’t receive treatment otherwise. | 不接受正规治疗的人 |
[30:34] | She would approve. | 她也会同意的 |
[30:38] | You. | 你 |
[30:40] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[30:43] | He’s too sick to go anywhere. | 他病重 无法走动 |
[30:45] | – He was walking in the hall. – And now his stitches are bleeding. | -他在楼里走动过 -所以他的伤口出血了 |
[30:48] | He’s not as sick as you say. | 他没你说的那么严重 |
[30:49] | It’s all right, Hussein. | 没事的 侯赛因 |
[31:34] | You are an American. | 你是个美国人 |
[31:38] | A spy. | 是个间谍 |
[31:39] | He’s my patient and a guest in my home. | 他是我的病人和客人 |
[31:41] | – A spy is not a guest. – He’s not a spy. | -不能把间谍当成客人 -他不是间谍 |
[31:43] | He asked me to warn you… | 他要我告诉你们 |
[31:44] | you were talking too loud. | 你们说话太大声了 |
[31:55] | This kuffar heard our plans of our attack here. | 这个异教徒偷听到我们的袭击计划了 |
[31:59] | I only heard a few words. | 我只听到几个字 |
[32:00] | It didn’t make sense. | 觉得不合理 |
[32:02] | Now that I know, it really doesn’t make sense. | 现在我知道 真的不合理 |
[32:08] | – Why doesn’t it make sense? – He’s just out of prison. | -为什么不合理 -他刚出狱 |
[32:10] | You think they’re not gonna have him under surveillance? | 当局难道不会安排人监视他吗 |
[32:13] | You try another attack now, you’ll all be arrested | 再搞个袭击 你们全都会被抓起来 |
[32:15] | or imprisoned, this time for life. | 这回被关进去 可出不来了 |
[32:20] | Unless… | 除非… |
[32:22] | getting arrested is the point. | 你们就是想被抓起来 |
[32:25] | The real jihad is in Syria. | 真正的圣战在叙利亚 |
[32:29] | But there you’d have to fight. | 那场战不好打 |
[32:41] | Look, I understand you not wanting to go is all I’m saying. | 我知道你们不是不想去 |
[32:44] | I’ve seen enough of Syria to know. | 我很清楚叙利亚的情况 |
[32:48] | I’m a walking staph infection. I need to go. | 我是个葡萄球菌感染病患 我要走了 |
[32:51] | So you follow me, kill me, do whatever you need to do. | 你想跟着我 杀了我 随你便 |
[32:54] | Just make sure the police aren’t watching. | 但要确保警察不知道 |
[32:56] | Don’t make a mess. | 否则会添乱的 |
[32:58] | I’m a guest here. | 我是这里的客人 |
[33:14] | What is it? Those documents that were taken before, | 什么事 那些被盗取的资料 |
[33:16] | they got taken again. Saul Berenson accessed them | 又被盗取了 索尔·贝伦森从我的电脑 |
[33:18] | – from my terminal. – Almost 20 minutes ago. | -访问这些资料 -二十分钟前 |
[33:20] | – I had to verify what was taken. – Jesus christ. | -我必须查出被盗取的是什么资料 -天呐 |
[33:22] | I wasn’t clear on his status, | 我不知道他的情况 |
[33:23] | if there’s some kind of cloud. I… | 如果有什么问题 我… |
[33:30] | Where’s Saul? | 索尔在哪里 |
[33:31] | I was told he just blew off the polygraph. | 我刚被告知他没做测谎 |
[33:33] | Not just. | 不止那样 |
[33:34] | He left the office with a copy of the breach documents. | 他还带走了一份被盗取的资料 |
[33:37] | Well, there’s a team on him. He shouldn’t be hard to find. | 监视小组在盯着他 不难找到他的行踪 |
[33:39] | He slipped them already and powered off his cell. | 被他甩掉了 他手机也关了 |
[33:42] | You’re fucking him. You must have a way to get in touch. | 你跟他上床了 肯定有办法找到他 |
[33:56] | Did the sweep turn up anything? | 清查有什么发现吗 |
[33:58] | You have to come back in, Saul. | 你得赶紧回来 索尔 |
[34:02] | So nothing at all? | 就是什么都没查到 |
[34:03] | Nobody’s really been thinking much about bugs | 你这样带着文件跑出去 |
[34:05] | since you took the documents and ran. | 谁还会往窃听上想 |
[34:08] | Did you hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[34:10] | Yeah. | 听见了 |
[34:11] | This is serious. | 这很严重 |
[34:14] | Come back in. | 回来吧 |
[34:15] | I can square things with Dar. We can work him together. | 我和达尔可以把事压下来 我们一起想办法 |
[34:19] | He’s only making an issue of this because you won’t tell him | 他这么较真是因为你不肯告诉他 |
[34:21] | what’s really going on. | 真实的情况 |
[34:23] | We got a fix on his location. | 查到它的位置了 |
[34:24] | – Pick him up. – What is it, Saul? | -去抓他 -怎么回事 索尔 |
[34:27] | What’s so important you had to steal the documents? | 什么重要的事能让你把文件偷走 |
[34:30] | Is there something in there we missed? | 里边有什么我们没遗漏的东西 |
[34:32] | Is he listening? | 他在听吗 |
[34:34] | – Who? – Who do you think? | -谁 -还能有谁 |
[34:36] | Is he there with you? | 他在你旁边吗 |
[34:39] | Yes. | 在 |
[34:41] | Dar, it’s what I already told you. | 达尔 就是我说的那样 |
[34:44] | Russians. | 是俄国人 |
[34:46] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[34:50] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[34:52] | Saul! | 索尔 |
[34:59] | Are you expected? I’ll direct you to the table, sir? | 您有预约吗 我给您引路 先生 |
[35:01] | – Yes. – With me. | -是的 -跟我来 |
[35:04] | I want to talk to you about Carrie Mathison. | 我要跟你谈谈卡莉·麦吉森的事 |
[35:06] | This gentleman says you’re expecting him? | 这位先生说您在等他 |
[35:09] | That’s okay, Martin. | 没关系 马丁 |
[35:16] | I don’t have much time. I’m expecting someone. | 我时间不多 我在等人 |
[35:18] | So am I, so what you need to do is listen. | 我也是 你听我说就行 |
[35:22] | Carrie came to me for help, | 卡莉来找我帮忙 |
[35:24] | Asked me to bring her some classified files. | 让我给他提供一些机密文件 |
[35:25] | I refused. | 我拒绝了 |
[35:26] | Not just because it’s my job. | 不仅是因为我的工作 |
[35:28] | I didn’t trust her. | 我并不信任她 |
[35:30] | Because of you, for one thing, but… | 一方面是因为你 不过… |
[35:38] | Anyway, I didn’t believe her. Now I do. | 总之 我之前不信 现在信了 |
[35:39] | I need you to give her something for me. | 我需要你帮我把一些东西转交给她 |
[35:42] | What makes you think I’m even in contact with her? | 你怎么会认为我还能联系上她呢 |
[35:45] | You’re saying you’re not? | 你是说联系不上吗 |
[35:47] | ‘Cause we don’t have much time. | 我们真的没有时间了 |
[35:51] | I’m talking about classified material, for Carrie’s eyes alone, | 我说的是机密文件 让卡莉自己看 |
[35:53] | not for you, not for your people, not to tweet or post | 不是给你和你那伙人 不是用来发微博 |
[35:55] | on your web site. Carrie only. Do you understand that? | 或者发网站 只能给卡莉 你明白吗 |
[36:00] | Do you? | 明白吗 |
[36:04] | Herr During, these men won’t identify themselves. | 都灵先生 这些人不肯亮明身份 |
[36:06] | – We’re investigating a terrorist act. – Gentlemen, gentlemen… | -我们在调查一起恐怖行为 -先生们 先生们 |
[36:07] | – Sit down. – Wait. You’re in germany. | -坐下 -等等 你们在德国 |
[36:09] | This is my club, and this man is my guest. | 这是我的会所 他是我的客人 |
[36:12] | You have no authority here. | 你们在这里没有管辖权 |
[36:13] | Did he give you anything? | 他给你东西了吗 |
[36:14] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[36:16] | Give it to us now, and we’ll leave you in peace. | 交出来 我们马上就走 |
[36:18] | He didn’t give me anything. | 他什么都没给我 |
[36:21] | We’ll need to search you. | 我们需要对你搜身 |
[36:23] | Sir. | 先生 |
[36:26] | Excuse me. These men are with the CIA. | 打扰一下 这些人是中情局的 |
[36:30] | They won’t say that. | 他们不肯承认 |
[36:32] | They won’t say who they are, or what they’re looking for. | 他们不说自己是谁 在找什么 |
[36:34] | They just come in, search my guest, | 径直闯进来 搜查我的客人 |
[36:36] | and now they want to search me. | 现在又要搜查我 |
[36:38] | And you know what? | 你们猜怎么着 |
[36:40] | I’ll agree. | 我同意 |
[36:42] | On the condition that you apologize to everyone in this room | 条件是如果搜不出来想要找的东西 |
[36:45] | when you don’t find what you’re looking for. | 就要对屋子里所有人道歉 |
[36:47] | Whatever you say. | 随你怎么说 |
[37:12] | Let’s take him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[37:16] | We had an agreement, sir. | 我们约好的 先生 |
[37:19] | Sorry for the inconvenience. | 对造成的不便深表遗憾 |
[37:27] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[38:23] | Your car. | 车到了 |
[38:25] | Coming. | 来了 |
[38:37] | I’m sending this with you. | 把这个带上 |
[38:39] | One every four hours. | 每隔四小时用一次 |
[38:43] | I can manage. | 我能搞定 |
[38:48] | For the pain. | 镇痛的 |
[38:51] | You are not well enough to leave. | 你还没完全康复 |
[38:54] | I will talk to that crazy man. | 我会跟那个疯子谈的 |
[38:56] | You should stay, at least one more night. | 你应该留下 至少一晚 |
[38:59] | I’ll sleep outside the door. | 我会睡在门外 |
[39:00] | I’m not afraid of Hajik. | 我不害怕哈吉克 |
[39:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:07] | Thank you for taking care of me. | 感谢你照顾我 |
[39:11] | You have somewhere to go, I hope? | 你有地方落脚吗 |
[39:14] | Someone to look after you? | 有人照顾你吗 |
[39:16] | I do. | 有 |
[39:20] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[39:23] | You here to stop me? | 你是来阻止我的吗 |
[39:28] | I know you’re not a spy. | 我知道你不是间谍 |
[39:31] | And what does your Emir say? | 你的酋长怎么说 |
[39:32] | Hajik… Wants to execute you. | 哈吉克 他想处决你 |
[39:38] | No one supports him. | 没人支持他 |
[39:41] | Only Utku. | 除了乌特库 |
[39:46] | You were in Syria? | 你去过叙利亚 |
[39:47] | Till 20 days ago. | 20天之前回来的 |
[39:49] | What were you doing there? | 你去那边干什么 |
[39:51] | Protecting Yaseer Ramali’s trucks. | 保护亚希尔·拉玛利的卡车 |
[39:53] | You work for him. | 你为他工作 |
[39:54] | For whoever pays the most. | 谁出价高给谁干 |
[39:56] | A mercenary. | 雇佣兵 |
[40:02] | Do you really think they’re watching us here? | 你真觉得他们在监视我们吗 |
[40:05] | Police? | 警察 |
[40:06] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[40:13] | Hajik is no Emir. | 哈吉克不是酋长 |
[40:51] | Up ahead. Turn here. | 前边 在这里拐 |
[40:53] | I was told the airport. | 不是去机场吗 |
[40:54] | Just a quick detour, please. | 稍微绕一下 拜托 |
[41:49] | God be with you. | 愿上帝保佑你 |
[42:17] | I’m sorry if I caused you any trouble. | 抱歉给你们添麻烦了 |
[42:22] | I’m leaving now. | 我现在就走 |
[42:25] | I got no quarrel with you, man. | 我与你们无冤无仇 |
[42:30] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[42:33] | Just let me pass. | 就让我走吧 |
[42:35] | Okay. I’m gonna cut your prick | 好吧 我要割掉你的阳具 |
[42:37] | and shove it down your throat. | 再塞到你的喉咙里 |
[43:26] | Get that body out of here. | 把尸体处理掉 |
[43:30] | Remove the remains of our martyred brother. | 把我们苦难兄弟的遗体挪走 |
[43:33] | Help him, Qasim. | 帮帮他 卡西姆 |
[43:45] | You must stay another night. | 你一定要再待一晚 |
[43:48] | You’ll be safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[44:46] | From Saul Berenson. | 索尔·贝伦森给你的 |
[44:56] | He said you’d know what to do with it. | 他说你知道该怎么做 |