时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You ever been in a war zone? | 你去过战区吗 |
[00:06] | Didn’t think so. | 看来并没去过 |
[00:07] | There’s a line between us that you drew. | 你把我们之间划清了界限 |
[00:10] | Forget that– there’s a fucking wall. | 算了 那他妈是条鸿沟 |
[00:13] | Stay on our own sides of it, okay? | 咱们井水不犯河水 好吧 |
[00:16] | Allison, you represent the greatest penetration | 艾莉森 你代表我国对美国情报机关 |
[00:20] | of American intelligence in fucking history. | 历史上最他妈成功的一次渗透 |
[00:24] | You have two choices. | 我看你有两种选择 |
[00:26] | Either we turn you back over to the CIA | 要么让我们把你带回中情局 |
[00:28] | or maybe I can get you to Israel. | 我也许可以把你带到以色列 |
[00:31] | I can’t do it. | 我都不干 |
[00:32] | Welcome to Operation Iraqi Freedom. | 欢迎加入解放伊拉克行动 |
[00:37] | That bad, huh? | 那么糟啊 |
[00:38] | Worse. Sit. | 比你想的还糟 坐吧 |
[00:40] | What I need is two weeks in the West Indies. | 我需要去西印度群岛上待两周 |
[00:43] | Saint Lucia. | 去圣卢西亚 |
[00:44] | There’s a little bar on a beach. | 那里的沙滩上有间小小的酒吧 |
[00:47] | Banana Joe’s. | 叫芭娜娜乔家 |
[00:50] | Best daiquiris on the planet. | 里面有世界上最好喝的代基里酒 |
[00:55] | You cannot take weapons into Syria. | 你不能把武器带到叙利亚 |
[00:57] | What weapons? | 什么武器 |
[01:11] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[01:12] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[01:13] | Tovah made a deal with Dar Adal. | 托娃跟达尔·阿德尔做了笔交易 |
[01:14] | He’s on his way to get you. | 他正赶来抓你 |
[01:16] | Come, come, this way. | 快快 这边 |
[01:17] | Did you find the man you were looking for? | 你找到要找的人了吗 |
[01:19] | Not exactly, but I have his laptop. | 没有 不过我拿到了他的笔记本电脑 |
[01:22] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[01:23] | I’m in Ahmed’s computer. | 我黑进了艾哈迈德的电脑 |
[01:27] | What just happened? | 刚才怎么了 |
[01:29] | Just a screen saver. | 屏保而已 |
[01:30] | Push the space bar. That’ll get rid of it. | 按下空格键 就没了 |
[01:36] | There’s a little bar… Banana joe’s. | 海滩上有家小酒吧 叫芭娜娜乔 |
[01:39] | Best daiquiris on the planet. | 有这个世界上最棒的代基里鸡尾酒 |
[01:43] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[02:02] | Christ, I really thought I left all this behind. | 老天 我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了 |
[02:05] | The Islamic State ISIS proclaimed itself | 伊斯兰国极端组织宣布建立 |
[02:07] | to be a worldwide caliphate with authority over… | 全球性哈里发国 势力范围… |
[02:10] | …Redraw the map in the middle east. | 重绘了中东地图 |
[02:15] | The soldiers are hackers, | 黑客成了士兵 |
[02:17] | the battlefield is online, | 网络就是战场 |
[02:18] | And it’s not a matter of… | 这不是关乎于… |
[02:19] | Edward Snowden is a coward. | 爱德华·斯诺登是个懦夫 |
[02:22] | …Extremely disappointed that the Russian government | 令我极其失望的是 俄罗斯政府 |
[02:24] | would take this step. | 将采取这一措施 |
[02:27] | It’s against the law, it’s against the fucking law. | 这是违法的 这他妈是违法的 |
[02:33] | All that suffering, and nothing changes. | 吃了这么多苦 还是什么都改变不了 |
[02:38] | Is our strategy working? | 我们的策略奏效了吗 |
[02:48] | I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world. | 我之前竟然还说服自己我们能改变世界 |
[02:56] | Carrie will never be free. | 卡莉永远都无法获得自由 |
[02:59] | Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter? | 过着逃亡的生活 放弃我女儿吗 |
[03:03] | I don’t know how you live with yourself. | 我不知道你的良心怎么过得去 |
[03:06] | I will fight you forever. | 我会跟你抗争到底 |
[03:11] | Who’s after me? | 谁在追我 |
[03:13] | So many people, so much blood on your hands. | 死了这么多人 你手上沾满了鲜血 |
[03:27] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[03:28] | A friend of mine’s son is a sculptor. | 我有个朋友的儿子是雕刻家 |
[03:31] | Studio’s on the third floor. | 他的工作室在三楼 |
[03:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:35] | You broke his heart, you know. | 你伤了他的心 |
[03:38] | When you lobbied against his bid for the directorship. | 在你游说反对他当局长的时候 |
[03:41] | Both our hearts got broken. | 我们俩都伤了心 |
[03:42] | Well, his is older, | 但他的心更老 |
[03:44] | weaker. | 更脆弱 |
[03:48] | Well, I wish I were bringing him better news now. | 我真希望这次能给他带来更好的消息 |
[04:23] | Quickly. | 快进来 |
[04:39] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[04:46] | Come here. | 过来 |
[05:07] | A screen saver. | 屏保 |
[05:08] | A photograph of the exact same bar in the West Indies | 西印度群岛上一家酒吧的照片 |
[05:11] | Allison mentioned all those years ago. | 正是艾莉森多年来反复提及的那家 |
[05:12] | Mentioned? | 提及 |
[05:13] | Well… More than mentioned. | 不仅是提及 |
[05:15] | She went on and on about it. | 她如数家珍地说个没完 |
[05:17] | It was her favorite place on earth– | 那是全世界她最爱的地方 |
[05:18] | The drink, the view, the gorgeous men. | 酒好 景美 男人帅气 |
[05:20] | Well, that’s hardly definitive, Carrie. | 这不是很令人信服 卡莉 |
[05:22] | It connects her to Ahmed Nazari. | 这把她和艾哈迈德·纳扎里联系起来 |
[05:24] | She’s already connected to him. | 他俩早有联系 |
[05:25] | You said he was her asset in Baghdad. An important one. | 你说纳扎里是她在巴格达的重要线人 |
[05:28] | Well, this suggests a deeper, more personal relationship. | 是更深更亲密的关系 |
[05:33] | You mean sexual? | 你是说性关系 |
[05:34] | – Well, I’m not sure. – Well, what, then? | -我不确定 -那你什么意思 |
[05:38] | There was some suspicion Nazari was embezzling American dollars | 纳扎里有可能涉嫌盗用 |
[05:40] | earmarked for the justice sector. | 司法部的专款 |
[05:41] | So the motive might be money. | 那就是为钱喽 |
[05:42] | Well, there was a hell of a lot of it | 当时进出的钱 |
[05:44] | – floating around at that time. – True. | -数量可不少 -没错 |
[05:48] | I’m still not clear why that makes you think Allison’s | 可我还是不明白你为什么认为艾莉森 |
[05:50] | working for the Russians. | 是为俄国人工作 |
[05:53] | Because Nazari is. | 因为纳扎里就是 |
[05:55] | And because who else had access | 除了她还有谁知道 |
[05:57] | to your killbox operation with Quinn? | 你和奎恩搞的那个暗杀箱 |
[06:02] | She wanted me dead, Saul. | 她要我死 索尔 |
[06:04] | She tried three times. | 搞了我三次 |
[06:05] | Anything to stop me from getting a look | 竭尽全力阻止我看那些 |
[06:07] | at those hacked documents. | 被黑出来的文档 |
[06:08] | Anything to keep from being exposed for what she truly is. | 竭尽全力防止她的真实身份暴露 |
[06:19] | You’re still not convinced? | 你还是不信啊 |
[06:21] | Frankly, no. | 确实 |
[06:23] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[06:24] | Because I don’t want to be. | 因为我不希望是这样 |
[06:32] | The implications are serious, I’m aware. | 后果很严重 我太清楚了 |
[06:33] | Implications are catastrophic. | 后果会是毁灭性的 |
[06:37] | It’d mean the Russians have been inside | 那意味着俄方近十年 |
[06:38] | our intelligence apparatus in Europe for almost a decade. | 一直潜入在我们局在欧洲的分支 |
[06:40] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:42] | Which is why you can’t just ignore this, Saul. | 所以你才不能坐视不管 索尔 |
[06:44] | You need to know, one way or the other. | 你无论如何得搞清楚 |
[07:40] | Get up, man. | 起来 小子 |
[08:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:28] | Those drums you picked up in Kosovo– | 你们知道从科索沃找到那些桶里 |
[09:30] | you have any idea what was in ’em? | 装的是什么吗 |
[09:31] | Drink. | 喝口 |
[09:34] | You don’t have a clue. | 你根本不知道 |
[09:36] | Methyl difluorophosphite. | 甲基膦酰二氟 |
[09:38] | DF combined with isopropyl alcohol, | 这玩意加上异丙醇 |
[09:41] | it makes sarin gas. | 就成了沙林毒气 |
[09:44] | And you’ve never killed anyone. | 你没杀过人 |
[09:45] | There’s enough in those drums | 可桶里的东西 |
[09:45] | to kill thousands of people. | 能毒死成千上万人 |
[09:48] | Sarin is a fucked-up way to die. | 让沙林毒死可他妈不是闹着玩儿的 |
[09:50] | Don’t talk. Drink. | 别说话 喝水吧 |
[09:51] | It attacks the respiratory center | 它会针对神经系统 |
[09:53] | of the nervous system, | 呼吸中枢 |
[09:54] | paralyzes the muscles around the lungs. | 使肺部呼吸肌瘫痪 |
[09:56] | You convulse, you vomit, your bladder | 然后痉挛 呕吐 |
[09:58] | and your bowels evacuate. | 大小便失禁 |
[09:59] | Fine. | 好了 |
[10:02] | No water for you. | 水甭喝了 |
[10:05] | You see for yourself– there’s videos online. | 你自己看吧 网上有视频 |
[10:09] | Google “Ghouta, Syria.” | 去搜叙利亚的古塔[2013化武袭击点] |
[10:15] | I wouldn’t go that far, Herr Adler. | 我不会那么过分 阿德勒先生 |
[10:17] | The case against her is compelling | 她的事引起了 |
[10:19] | on a number of fronts. | 太多关注 |
[10:20] | I’ve heard the case. Now tell me why we’re here, | 那事我听说了 说说叫我们来的目的 |
[10:22] | what you want from us. | 找我们干嘛 |
[10:23] | We have an operational proposal. | 我们有个行动计划 |
[10:25] | We need your help to put it into effect. | 需要你们的协助才能成行 |
[10:28] | Naturally. | 那是自然 |
[10:29] | The aim is to deliver proof of her treason. | 行动目的是为她的叛国罪取证 |
[10:32] | Evidence that would stand up in an American court of law. | 要有上美方法庭的铁证 |
[10:34] | That’s asking a lot. | 要求够苛刻的 |
[10:36] | That would require a full surveillance package. | 那需要全面的监视 |
[10:38] | Car, apartment, drive-by teams. | 车子 公寓 盯梢的人 |
[10:41] | Correct. Ideally getting her on tape, incriminating herself. | 没错 最好监听她 才好定罪 |
[10:45] | Which means we’d also have to plant something on her person. | 那还得在她身上装监听设备 |
[10:47] | A mic in her handbag, software on her phone. | 包里的窃听器 手机里的窃听软件 |
[10:50] | I can do that part. | 这些我可以来 |
[10:52] | How the hell, Saul? | 你怎么搞 索尔 |
[10:53] | I owe her a visit anyway. | 反正我得见她 |
[10:56] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这样可行吗 |
[10:57] | I’ll make it unannounced. | 我私下里做 |
[10:59] | And all this without any consultation | 这些都不去知会 |
[11:01] | or sanction from Langley? | 中情局吗 |
[11:02] | Neither of us is in a position | 你我双方都不能 |
[11:04] | to pitch anything to our service. | 获得局里的帮助 |
[11:07] | No kidding. I believe you’re the ones | 不是说笑吧 我认为 |
[11:09] | considered to be disloyal at the moment. | 你现在应该算是变节 |
[11:11] | What’s in it for us, anyway? | 那对我们有什么好处 |
[11:13] | The last time we stuck our necks out for you, | 前次我们冒险替你出头 |
[11:16] | it wasn’t a happy ending. | 结果很不愉快 |
[11:18] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[11:20] | But if Allison Carr’s a Russian agent, | 但如果艾莉森·卡尔是俄国间谍 |
[11:22] | you’ve got as much to lose as we do. | 你们跟我们一样有损失 |
[11:25] | Arguably more. | 理论上损失更多 |
[11:30] | Okay. We’re listening. | 好 你说吧 |
[12:10] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[12:17] | Couldn’t risk calling. | 电话里不安全 |
[12:20] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底出了什么事 |
[12:23] | Everyone’s furious at you. | 每个人都对你感到愤怒 |
[12:26] | Including you? | 包括你吗 |
[12:27] | Including me. | 包括我 |
[12:30] | I take it you never heard from Carrie. | 我猜你还没有卡莉的音讯 |
[12:33] | No, I never did. | 对 我没有 |
[12:35] | Are we ever gonna get those documents back? | 我们是不是该把文件要回来 |
[12:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:39] | – Jesus, Saul. – Here, sit down. | -上帝啊 索尔 -过来 坐下 |
[12:41] | I need to tell you something. | 我有话对你说 |
[12:53] | I’m being offered political asylum in Israel. | 以色列会给我提供政治避难 |
[12:57] | That’s not what I heard. | 我听到的并非如此 |
[12:59] | I heard they want nothing to do with you. | 我听说他们不想跟你有任何瓜葛 |
[13:02] | Well, you heard wrong. | 那么 你的消息有误 |
[13:03] | You were scheduled to be turned over to the FBI, | 原定要将你移送联邦调查局 |
[13:06] | And instead, you made a run for it. | 而你却逃跑了 |
[13:08] | No, Allison, I’m here to say good-bye. | 不 艾莉森 我是来告别的 |
[13:11] | I’m leaving for Tel Aviv in the morning. | 我明早启程去特拉维夫 |
[13:19] | I wanted to see you before I went. | 我走前想见你一面 |
[13:24] | You realize how guilty this makes you look? | 你知道这令你看起来多么罪孽深重吗 |
[13:28] | What, you-you’ve secretly been a Mossad agent all these years? | 你多年来秘密担任摩萨德特工吗 |
[13:32] | No, you can’t have been. | 不 你不会的 |
[13:34] | It’s too ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[13:35] | I told you, Mossad had nothing to do | 我告诉过你 炸毁那架飞机的 |
[13:36] | with blowing up that plane. | 不是摩萨德 |
[13:38] | It was the SVR. | 是俄外情局 |
[13:39] | You keep saying, Saul, but that doesn’t make it true. | 你一直这么说 索尔 但也不会让它成真 |
[13:42] | Well, that’s what Carrie’s out there trying to prove anyway. | 好吧 但卡莉一直力图证实此事 |
[13:49] | In any case… | 无论如何 |
[13:53] | It’s doubtful you and I will see each other again. | 只怕你我很难再见了 |
[13:59] | Now you’re being melodramatic. | 你又在煽情了 |
[14:05] | Maybe so. | 也许吧 |
[14:09] | I’m gonna miss you, allison. | 我会想念你的 艾莉森 |
[14:17] | I was asleep for ten years. | 我沉睡了十年 |
[14:21] | You woke me up. | 你唤醒了我 |
[16:58] | Everything all right? | 有什么事吗 |
[17:01] | Just needed a drink of water. | 喝杯水 |
[17:05] | Go back to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[17:49] | Polycarbonate. | 聚碳酸脂 |
[17:51] | – Ballistic glass. – I didn’t touch anything. | -防弹玻璃 -我什么也没有碰 |
[17:53] | – I was just looking. – Perfectly fine. | -我就看看 -很好 |
[17:56] | You’re Bibi’s cousin, right? | 你是毕比的表亲吧 |
[17:58] | Yes. Qasim. | 是的 我是卡西姆 |
[18:00] | Dr. Aziz. | 我是阿齐兹博士 |
[18:03] | They got everything right except for the tubing. | 除了管件 别的东西都没问题 |
[18:07] | See this? | 看到这个了吗 |
[18:10] | The retracted length is 15 centimeters shorter | 缩进长度比实际所需 |
[18:12] | than it needs to be. | 短了15厘米 |
[18:14] | It’s easy enough to fix, though. | 不过这很容易修正 |
[18:20] | You made this? | 这是你做的 |
[18:22] | It’s my design. | 是我的设计 |
[18:24] | It’s beautiful, huh? | 很精美吧 |
[18:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:28] | Although I have no idea what it’s meant to do. | 不过我不晓得这是做什么的 |
[18:31] | It’s a testing chamber. | 这是试验舱 |
[18:33] | It measures and records the efficiency of the sarin. | 用于测量和记录沙林毒气的功效 |
[18:37] | But you’re not releasing the gas | 但我们在屋里时 |
[18:38] | while we’re in the building? | 你不会释放毒气吧 |
[18:41] | The chamber is double-sealed. | 试验舱是双重密闭的 |
[18:43] | A leak is highly unlikely. | 绝无可能泄露气体 |
[18:46] | But not impossible. | 但不是不可能 |
[18:48] | We’ll each have one of these, just in case. | 以防万一 我们每人带一枚这个 |
[18:53] | Atropine. | 阿托品 |
[18:54] | It blocks the acetylcholine in the nerve receptors, | 可以在神经传感中枢里阻断乙酰胆碱 |
[18:57] | – limits the effects of the gas. – Limits? | -限制毒气危害 -限制 |
[19:00] | I wouldn’t worry. | 我不担心的 |
[19:03] | Why all these cameras? | 这些摄像头是做什么的 |
[19:06] | To record the effects of the gas on our subject. | 录制毒气施放在受体上的效果 |
[19:09] | Bibi was planning on abducting a soldier or a Jew. | 毕比本打算劫持一名士兵或犹太人 |
[19:12] | Al-hamdu lillah, the American was found instead. | 感谢真主 结果找到个美国人 |
[19:19] | Back up a second. | 等一下 |
[19:21] | Where’d he make the approach, | 他是怎么搭上线的 |
[19:22] | this wannabe defector? | 这个所谓的叛变者 |
[19:24] | At a trade conference in Vienna. | 在维也纳的一次贸易会议上 |
[19:26] | But we’ve been doing the dance with him, on and off now, | 我们断断续续的跟他接触 |
[19:28] | for more than a year. | 已经一年多了 |
[19:29] | Forgive me for not following you, but, uh, | 抱歉我没听明白 |
[19:32] | is he defecting to you or to us? | 他是向你们还是我们叛逃 |
[19:34] | To you, through us. | 通过我们向你们叛逃 |
[19:37] | It’s unorthodox, | 这不太常见 |
[19:38] | I know, but not unheard of. | 我懂 但也不是闻所未闻 |
[19:40] | So he’s a consular official in the Russian embassy there? | 他是俄罗斯大使馆的领事吗 |
[19:44] | No. | 不是 |
[19:45] | – No? – This is a senior Moscow Center Chief | -不是吗 -是俄外情局资深局长 |
[19:48] | with deep knowledge of their agent networks | 对俄方在德国 英国和土耳其的情报网 |
[19:50] | in Germany, Britain and Turkey. | 有很深入的了解 |
[19:52] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[19:54] | – Calico. – What’s his real name? | -卡利科 -他真名叫什么 |
[19:57] | All in due course, Frau Carr. | 你们先确定再说 卡尔女士 |
[19:59] | He’s asking not to be referenced | 他要求在任何电子通讯中 |
[20:01] | in any kind of electronic communication. | 都不能提到他的名字 |
[20:04] | Apparently, the SVR’s broken | 俄外情局显然已经 |
[20:05] | some of our mutual encryption codes. | 攻破了我们之间的加密编码 |
[20:08] | Huh. What are his terms? | 他有什么条件 |
[20:09] | Five million dollars | 五百万美元 |
[20:11] | and asylum in the United States under a new identity. | 还有美国的政治庇护 以及新身份 |
[20:15] | He wants to live in Boca Raton, of all places. | 这么多地方 他只想住在波卡拉顿 |
[20:18] | The dollar amount will prove difficult. | 这么多钱应该很难申请到 |
[20:20] | He considers it a minimum requirement, | 他认为这是最低要求 |
[20:23] | given the level of his information. | 毕竟他的情报等级很高 |
[20:25] | We have until Friday to respond. | 周五前得回复 |
[20:27] | If he doesn’t hear from us by then, | 如果那时还没我们的消息 |
[20:29] | he’ll assume the deal is off, | 他会认为交易取消 |
[20:30] | and he takes his information elsewhere. | 就带着情报找别人了 |
[20:32] | There are some ground rules we would insist on, as well, | 当然我们也会坚持一些基本原则 |
[20:36] | provided you’re willing to move forward, of course. | 如果你们愿意进一步交流 |
[20:39] | Yeah. Reimbursement for the cost of bringing him in, | 行 带回他的费用补偿 |
[20:42] | a finder’s fee. What else? | 中介费 还有什么 |
[20:44] | The first crack at him. | 我们先审问他 |
[20:46] | Seven days in a BND safe house before we turn him over to you. | 在德国联情局安全屋待七天再转交给你们 |
[20:50] | Three days. | 三天 |
[20:52] | And we get a full video transcript of the debrief. | 还要完整的审问视频记录 |
[20:55] | Done. | 成交 |
[20:57] | Good for you, Allison? | 你觉得行吗 艾莉森 |
[21:00] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[21:02] | Yeah, good for me. | 好 我觉得行 |
[21:09] | Excuse me. | 我先走一步 |
[22:06] | Are we tracing the number she’s texting? | 在追踪她发短信的号码吗 |
[22:09] | We are. | 是的 |
[22:29] | A code of some kind, maybe? | 这可能是某种暗号吗 |
[22:36] | If it is, it’s a strange one. | 如果是 那也很奇怪 |
[23:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:37] | I brought you some fruit. | 我给你带了些水果 |
[23:39] | Grapes, dates, figs. | 葡萄 枣子 无花果 |
[23:42] | Did you go online? | 你上网了吗 |
[23:47] | Hard to watch, isn’t it? | 不堪入目吧 |
[23:51] | Just ordinary people, innocent. | 只是无辜平民 |
[23:54] | Like the ones you’re condemning to death here. | 跟你们想杀的人一样 |
[23:56] | Nobody’s innocent. | 人皆有罪 |
[23:58] | Not when you’re sending soldiers | 你们派兵屠杀穆斯林 |
[23:59] | to slaughter muslims and occupy our lands. | 占领我们的家园也有罪 |
[24:01] | Your lands? You were born and raised in Germany. | 你们的家吗 你在德国土生土长 |
[24:03] | This country has never been my home, and never will be. | 这个国家从来不是 也不会是我的家 |
[24:06] | And that justifies burning it down? | 这就能为袭击开脱了吗 |
[24:08] | Terror is the necessary prologue to a Caliphate. | 恐怖袭击是通向哈里发帝国的必经之路 |
[24:17] | If the west gives us what we want, | 如果西方人满足我们的需要 |
[24:18] | we won’t have to use the gas at all. | 我们完全不需要用毒气 |
[24:20] | – And what do you want? – Assad out of Syria. | -你们需要什么 -阿萨德离开叙利亚 |
[24:23] | And recognition by the U.N. of the Islamic state. | 联合国承认伊斯兰国 |
[24:25] | That will never happen. | 那不可能 |
[24:38] | It might. | 有可能 |
[24:40] | After we send them a warning. | 我们给他们警告后就有可能 |
[24:41] | What kind of warning? | 什么警告 |
[24:45] | Proof of the weapon. | 证明我们有武器 |
[24:49] | A demonstration. | 示威 |
[24:56] | Oh. So that’s why I’m still alive. | 所以我还活着 |
[25:00] | That’s what you’re building in the next room. | 你们在隔壁房间造的就是这个 |
[25:02] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:04] | Demonstration will accomplish nothing. | 示威也无济于事 |
[25:07] | Your demands will not be met. | 你们的要求不会被满足 |
[25:09] | Then the attack will go forward, | 那袭击会继续 |
[25:11] | And the blood will be on their hands. | 他们手上会沾满鲜血 |
[25:12] | No, Qasim. The blood will be on your hands. | 不 卡西姆 是你的手上沾满鲜血 |
[25:15] | The blood of women and children. | 妇女和孩子的鲜血 |
[25:18] | Whatever happens is Allah’s will. | 一切皆是真主的旨意 |
[25:20] | Maybe it’s Allah’s will | 也许真主的旨意 |
[25:21] | that you stop this. | 是要你阻止此事 |
[25:32] | Even if I wanted to stop it, how could I? | 就算我想阻止 又如何才能做到 |
[25:36] | I can’t betray my brothers to the police. | 我不能向警方出卖我的兄弟们 |
[25:38] | I would never do that. | 我绝不会那么做 |
[25:39] | Forget about the police. Get rid of the DF. | 别管什么警察了 毁掉氟化物 |
[25:41] | Without it, Bibi can’t make sarin. | 没了它 毕比就无法制作沙林了 |
[25:43] | He’ll know it was me. | 他会发现是我干的 |
[25:45] | Then leave before he finds out. | 那就在他发现之前赶紧离开 |
[25:46] | Dump the DF into the ground, walk away and don’t look back. | 把氟化物倒掉 然后离开 不要回头 |
[26:02] | It’s been almost six hours. | 已经快六个小时了 |
[26:07] | Maybe we missed it. | 也许我们没察觉 |
[26:08] | Maybe the signal to her handler was nonverbal. | 也许给她接头人的暗号是非文字形式的 |
[26:12] | Maybe she’s not what you think she is. | 也许她就不是你想的那样 |
[26:15] | You’re hoping against hope, Saul. | 索尔 你这是还抱有一线希望 |
[26:18] | Fact is she’s not running. | 她并没有逃跑啊 |
[26:23] | Anything more on her dinner date? | 她晚上的约会对象有什么进展了吗 |
[26:25] | Definitely a civilian. | 肯定是个平民 |
[26:28] | Though the hedge fund he works for does do business | 不过他工作的那家对冲基金公司确实跟 |
[26:30] | with the Russian oil and gas sector. | 俄罗斯的石油天然气工业有往来 |
[26:34] | What happened to you? | 怎么现在才到 |
[26:35] | Traffic was terrible. | 路上很堵 |
[26:39] | – What did you bring me? – Amatriciana, | -你都给我带了些什么 -辣味培根番茄面 |
[26:41] | arugula salad, and a torta della nonna for dessert. | 芝麻菜沙拉 还有一份杏仁蛋糕当甜点 |
[26:46] | – Yum. – I know what you like. | -美味 -我知道你喜欢什么 |
[26:52] | You told her the defector | 你告诉她背叛者 |
[26:53] | was a high-ranking SVR chief? | 是俄外情局的一位高级官员 |
[26:54] | I did exactly as we discussed. | 我完全按照我们商量的说的 |
[26:56] | Yet here she is, going about her business, | 可她却在这里专心于自己的事 |
[26:58] | like it’s another day at the fucking office. | 就像是操蛋办公室里再平常不过的一天 |
[27:01] | Literally. | 确实在操蛋 |
[27:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:13] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[27:20] | What’s his problem? | 他这是怎么了 |
[27:23] | You don’t know? | 你难道不知道 |
[27:26] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[27:28] | He and Allison… | 他和艾莉森… |
[27:36] | Oh, Christ. | 苍天 |
[27:56] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[27:57] | Don’t. Don’t say a word. | 别 一个字儿也别说 |
[28:01] | I just want to know if you think that she’s onto us, | 我只想问你是否觉得她识破我们了 |
[28:03] | if this little performance that we’re watching is for our benefit. | 她这出戏是不是故意做给我们看的 |
[28:06] | How the hell should I know? | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[28:06] | I don’t know one goddamn thing about her, apparently. | 显然我对她完全不了解 |
[28:11] | You didn’t give her a heads-up, did you? | 你没有给她警告吧 是吧 |
[28:13] | What? | 什么 |
[28:14] | A word in her ear. | 在她耳边吹风 |
[28:16] | One lover to another. | 以情人的身份 |
[28:19] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[28:23] | I’ve been there, Saul, as you well know. | 我也有过这种经历 索尔 你很清楚 |
[28:25] | It’s hard not to be conflicted. | 工作和私情很容易冲突 |
[28:26] | I said no. | 我说了没有 |
[28:30] | Then we have a problem, | 那我们就有麻烦了 |
[28:31] | because she’s not taking the bait. | 因为她根本就没上钩 |
[28:35] | Or do you still believe that she’s innocent? | 或者你还是相信她是清白的 |
[28:37] | I don’t know what the fuck to believe anymore. | 我他妈现在根本不知道该相信什么 |
[28:44] | Well, the BND is not gonna humor us much longer. | 德国联情局可不会再这么迁就我们了 |
[28:46] | If we don’t drive her into the arms of her handler and soon | 如果我们无法迫使她赶紧去找她的接头人 |
[28:48] | all bets are off. | 那我们就满盘皆输了 |
[28:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:53] | We up the ante, then. | 那我们就提高筹码 |
[28:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:59] | I’ll go talk to Astrid, and I’ll get back to you | 我去找阿斯特丽德谈谈 制定方案 |
[29:00] | with a game plan. | 然后来找你 |
[31:41] | Astrid’s arriving at the cafe. | 阿斯特丽德到达咖啡店了 |
[31:44] | Screen on. | 给个画面 |
[31:48] | Closer, please. | 麻烦拉近点 |
[31:50] | Thanks for meeting me out of the office. | 感谢你来外面见我 |
[31:52] | No problem. What’s going on? | 别客气 出什么事了 |
[31:54] | Didn’t want to tell you on the phone. | 在电话上说不方便 |
[31:59] | This morning, | 今天早上 |
[32:00] | Calico put his wife and children on a plane to Tallinn, | 卡利科把妻子和孩子送上了去塔林的飞机 |
[32:02] | supposedly to visit her relatives there. | 估计是去看望她在那边的亲戚 |
[32:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:07] | He’s insisting we accelerate the timetable. | 他坚持要我们加速进程 |
[32:10] | But I thought the plan was for next week. What happened? | 但是我记得计划到下周才开始 发生了什么 |
[32:12] | That’s just it. We’re not exactly sure. | 这就是重点 我们也不确定 |
[32:15] | What do you think happened? | 你觉得出什么事了 |
[32:16] | Well, he’s clearly spooked. | 他很明显受到了惊吓 |
[32:18] | And it appears to have something to do with Berlin. | 似乎是和柏林的事有关 |
[32:21] | He’s refusing to do the handover here. | 他不愿在这里进行交接 |
[32:23] | – The handover to us? – Correct. | -对我们的交接 -没错 |
[32:24] | Anywhere but Berlin, he says. | 他说除了柏林哪里都可以 |
[32:27] | According to him, Berlin station’s been penetrated. | 据他所言 柏林站已经被渗透了 |
[32:32] | Wait a minute, does he mean me? | 等等 他是指我吗 |
[32:34] | – My station is? – I’m afraid so. | -我的情报站 -恐怕是这样 |
[32:37] | Human or electronic? | 人员还是电子设备 |
[32:38] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[32:40] | But I thought you should know. | 但我觉得你应该知道这事 |
[32:46] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[32:48] | Now you can get out in front of this, at least. | 现在至少你可以先行处理了 |
[32:51] | Before your bosses find out. | 在你上司发现之前 |
[32:53] | I would hope you’d do the same for me one day. | 我希望有一天你也能提前知会我一声 |
[32:55] | No. I mean, I don’t believe it. | 不 我的意思是 我不相信有这回事 |
[32:57] | He’s making this shit up to exaggerate his own value. | 他在胡编乱造来夸大自己的价值 |
[33:03] | I’m not sure that would be smart on his part. | 我不确定这对他来说是明智之举 |
[33:06] | Anyway, we’ll know soon enough. | 无论如何 我们很快就会知道了 |
[33:10] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道 |
[33:12] | He’s promised to provide us with evidence of the penetration. | 他承诺提供渗透的证据 |
[33:16] | That is, copies of actual material passed to the SVR. | 也就是 传递给俄外情局的确切材料 |
[33:22] | – You’ll let me know when that happens? – Of course. | -到时你会知会我一声吧 -当然 |
[33:25] | When are you bringing him in? | 你什么时候带他过来 |
[33:26] | Tonight. Across the Latvian border. | 今晚 过拉脱维亚边界 |
[33:29] | He’ll be at a safe house in Hamburg by morning. | 他早晨就会到汉堡的安全屋了 |
[33:31] | Then we get him three days later? | 然后我们三天后与他接触 |
[33:33] | Just not in Berlin. | 只是不能在柏林 |
[33:35] | Just not in Berlin. | 只是不能在柏林 |
[33:41] | You can’t stay for lunch? | 你不留下吃午饭 |
[33:42] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[33:43] | I’ve been summoned to appear before Joint Steering. | 我受到了联合指导委员会的传唤 |
[33:46] | What fun. Thank you, Astrid. | 真有趣 谢谢你 阿斯特丽德 |
[33:49] | Good luck. And I’m sorry. | 祝你好运 我很抱歉 |
[34:02] | She’s a very cool customer, this one. | 她真是个冷静的人 |
[34:11] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[34:12] | Time to move. Time to run. | 该行动了 该动作了 |
[34:33] | – Hello? – Nina, it’s me. | -你好 -妮娜 是我 |
[34:34] | When’s the next intercity to Copenhagen? | 下一班去哥本哈根的城际列车是几点 |
[34:36] | Hold on a second. | 稍等 |
[34:38] | 2:26 P.M. | 下午2点26分 |
[34:40] | Book me a first-class ticket. I’ll pick it up at the station. | 给我订一张头等票 我在车站取票 |
[34:43] | What about your afternoon meetings | 你下午的会议和 |
[34:44] | and the conference call with London? | 伦敦的电话会议怎么办 |
[34:46] | – Reschedule them for next week. – Will do. | -重新安排到下周 -好的 |
[34:50] | Get advance teams to the Hauptbahnhof and somebody inside | 派先遣组去中央火车站 并安排人 |
[34:52] | that first-class compartment with her. | 跟她一起坐头等车厢 |
[34:54] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[35:20] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[35:21] | That’s a call code. | 那是呼叫暗号 |
[35:22] | We used them in Baghdad. Two for this, three for that. | 我们在巴格达用过 两下和三下各具含义 |
[35:24] | Private and prearranged between asset and base. | 线人和总部之间提前私下安排好的 |
[35:28] | She’s on the move. | 她行动了 |
[35:53] | Switch to satellite. | 切换至卫星视图 |
[36:12] | Make sure teams all have contact. | 确保队伍都保持联系 |
[36:14] | Her cell phone signal just stopped sending. | 她的手机信号刚才消失了 |
[36:16] | She’s tearing it down. | 她把手机拆了 |
[36:17] | Exactly what I would be doing right now, if I were her. | 如果我是她 现在肯定会这么做 |
[36:20] | What’s the range of the wireless transmitter | 我放到她包里的无线发射器 |
[36:22] | I put in her purse? | 识别范围有多大 |
[36:23] | Unlimited. It’s a satellite unit. | 无限大 那是个卫星装置 |
[36:26] | Better be. | 最好是 |
[36:28] | We just lost our backup. | 备用的设备刚被她拆掉 |
[36:38] | She’s on her way to Hauptbahnhof Station. | 她在去中央火车站的路上 |
[36:39] | Do we have a team on the ground yet? | 我们的队伍就位了吗 |
[36:59] | Got her. | 找到她了 |
[37:43] | The I.C.E. Train is a feint. | 城际高铁是幌子 |
[37:44] | She’s headed for the S-bahn. | 她往市郊快速列车去了 |
[37:46] | – Alert Drone surveillance. – Yes, sir. | -通知无人机监视待命 -是 长官 |
[39:01] | What’s happening? Where is she? | 发生了什么 她在哪儿 |
[39:02] | At the Hauptbahnhof Station. Platform 15. In full flight. | 在中央火车站 15站台 逃命中 |
[39:05] | She just crossed the platform. | 她刚穿过站台 |
[39:09] | That’s the train to Potsdam Hauptbahnhof, right? | 那是前往波茨坦火车站的列车 对吗 |
[39:11] | Right. | 对 |
[39:13] | Call Hauser at the BVG. | 给柏林交通局的豪瑟打电话 |
[39:14] | Ask him to delay the train down the line, | 让他推迟那条线的列车 |
[39:16] | and see if you can get units waiting for her at Nikolassee. | 看看你能不能让人在尼克拉西等着她 |
[39:20] | Why Nikolassee? | 为什么在尼克拉西 |
[39:21] | Because it’s four stops before Potsdam Hauptbahnhof, | 因为那是波茨坦火车站前四站 |
[39:23] | And there’s a Russian safe house there, apparently. | 而且那里有一个俄罗斯的安全屋 |
[39:25] | – You hear that? – I’m on it. | -听到了吗 -我在照做了 |
[39:28] | Gates, dogs, electronic security, the works. | 大门 看门狗 电子安防 有整套保护系统 |
[39:31] | Drone is five out. | 无人机五分钟后到达 |
[39:33] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[40:10] | Allison Carr. | 艾莉森·卡尔 |
[40:12] | Ja. Ja. | 是 是 |
[40:15] | That was Adler. | 是阿德勒 |
[40:16] | A warrant for Allison Carr has just been approved. | 艾莉森·卡尔的逮捕令刚被批准 |
[40:18] | He wants you to make the call when to execute it. | 只要你下令他立即执行 |
[40:21] | Tell him I appreciate that. | 转达我的谢意 |
[40:23] | Man on the ground knows best. | 外勤人员最了解 |
[40:24] | Train. | 火车到站了 |
[40:46] | Drones on station. | 无人机监视车站 |
[41:30] | No need to maintain visual contact. | 不需要目视跟踪 |
[41:32] | Drone’s overhead, plus we’re tracking her on GPS. | 有无人机 而且我们在追踪她的定位系统 |
[42:32] | Have him take the drone up another 2,000 feet, | 让他把无人机再升高600米 |
[42:34] | But stay on the other side of the main road. | 但继续在主路另一侧待命 |
[42:37] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[42:48] | Wait a minute, we just lost two screens– what’s going on? | 等等 有两个视频信号丢失 怎么回事 |
[42:50] | GPS is down. | 定位系统失灵 |
[42:51] | Audio, too. | 音频也是 |
[42:52] | She’s about to go inside. We need that audio. | 她快要进去了 我们需要音频 |
[42:54] | See if you can get the satellite to reboot the transmitter. | 看看能否通过卫星重启那个发射器 |
[42:56] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我正在尝试 |
[42:58] | Nothing. It’s gone dark. | 没反应 完全失灵 |
[43:00] | Because it’s not receiving a signal. | 因为它接受不到信号 |
[43:02] | Explain, please. | 请解释 |
[43:03] | She’s saying it’s a dead zone. The entire compound. | 她说整个院子是个盲区 |
[43:05] | There must be jamming towers at the perimeter of the property. | 这片宅邸内肯定有干扰基站 |
[43:08] | What about a workaround? | 有没有其他办法 |
[43:09] | – I can try, but… – Try now. | -我可以试试… -试吧 |
[43:15] | Entering courtyard gate. | 正在进入大门 |
[43:17] | She’ll be inside in less than a minute. | 她一分钟内就会进去 |
[43:19] | Without ears on, we need to know that’s an SVR safe house, | 没有声音 我们得确定那是俄外情局安全屋 |
[43:21] | and we need to know it conclusively. | 而且需要非常确定 |
[43:22] | How the hell do we do that? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[43:24] | What else could it be, Saul? | 还能是什么情况 索尔 |
[43:25] | The security measures are through the fucking roof. | 这里的安保措施多他妈高端啊 |
[43:27] | It’s not good enough, Carrie. | 还不够 卡莉 |
[43:28] | Well, what about her behavior? | 那她的行为呢 |
[43:29] | The call code, destroying her cell, | 电话暗语 销毁手机 |
[43:31] | Booking a fake trip to Copenhagen. | 假装要去哥本哈根 |
[43:33] | We’re gonna lose her, Saul. | 我们要跟丢了 索尔 |
[43:35] | Look. | 看 |
[43:40] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[43:42] | Enlarge the image. | 放大图像 |
[43:46] | It’s Ivan Krupin– | 是伊万·库京 |
[43:48] | SVR Berlin Station Chief. | 俄外情局柏林站站长 |
[43:50] | Send in the arrest teams now. | 马上让抓捕队伍行动 |
[43:59] | I’m burned. You have to get me out of Germany now. | 我暴露了 你得马上把我弄出德国 |
[44:02] | What do you mean, burn… you’re not burned. | 什么意思 你没有暴露啊 |
[44:03] | Maybe not yet. But I will be by tomorrow morning. | 也许暂时没事 但明天早上就完了 |
[44:07] | You’re shaking. Come on. | 你在发抖 快进来 |
[44:09] | It’s okay. Let’s go. Go inside. | 没事的 走吧 进去说 |
[44:15] | Red team standing by. | 红队就位 |
[44:19] | Red team standing by. | 红队待命 |
[44:22] | One of your deputy chiefs | 你们一个副局长 |
[44:24] | is defecting across the Latvian border tonight. | 今晚会从拉脱维亚边境叛逃过来 |
[44:27] | He’s promising to bring evidence of a Russian mole | 他答应会提供证据证明柏林站里 |
[44:29] | inside Berlin station. | 有俄国内鬼 |
[44:31] | What type of evidence? | 哪种证据 |
[44:32] | Material that I’ve passed to you over the years. | 我过去几年给你提供的资料 |
[44:34] | Actual classified material | 那些绝密资料 |
[44:36] | that they will trace to me in a heartbeat. | 分分钟就能把我牵扯出来 |
[44:38] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[44:40] | Why impossible? | 为什么 |
[44:41] | Because it doesn’t work this way. | 因为程序不是这样的 |
[44:46] | Only two chiefs have access to your material, | 只有两个局长能接触到你提供的资料 |
[44:48] | or even knowledge of your existence. | 或者知道你是我们的人 |
[44:50] | Both of them left last week for a fishing trip. | 他俩上周一起去科拉半岛 |
[44:53] | Kola Peninsula. | 钓鱼去了 |
[44:55] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[44:56] | Yes, I’m sure. I was supposed to go with them. | 当然确定 我本来应该跟他们一起去 |
[44:58] | Look, it must be some kind of misunderstanding. | 这一定是一个误会 |
[45:00] | – No, no. – Or a stupid… | -不 不 -或者愚蠢的… |
[45:06] | Shit. | 操了 |
[45:09] | You’ve been played. | 你被玩了 |
[45:12] | What? | 什么 |
[45:13] | What the hell is that? | 出什么事了 |
[45:26] | You led them here. | 你带他们过来的 |
[45:29] | No! I was not tailed. I took every precaution. | 我没被跟踪 我采取一切防范措施 |
[45:30] | Obviously not. | 明显不是 |
[45:33] | You have to get me out here. Now. | 你得带我走 马上 |
[45:35] | How? They’re in the compound. | 怎么带 他们进院子了 |
[45:38] | Ivan, calm down, please. | 伊万 冷静 拜托 |
[45:41] | Calm down? | 冷静 |
[45:43] | Oh, I’m calm. | 我冷静 |
[45:45] | I’m very calm. | 我很冷静 |
[45:47] | How the fuck could you be so careless, huh? Unbelievable. | 你他妈怎么会这么不小心呢 不可理喻 |
[45:51] | Fall for this bullshit– some fucking defector. | 这屁话也信 毛他妈的叛逃者啊 |
[45:54] | Loo… Stop! | 别说了 |
[45:57] | Stop… | 闭嘴 |
[46:03] | Ivan. | 伊万 |
[46:06] | Stop. | 冷静 |
[46:10] | Think. | 想想 |
[46:19] | What’s the point? It’s over. | 还有什么意义呢 一切都结束了 |
[46:22] | I said think. | 我叫你好好想想 |
[46:25] | We’re done, Allison. | 我们完了 艾莉森 |
[46:28] | We fucking lost. | 一败涂地 |
[46:30] | No, we have not. | 不 我们还没输 |
[46:32] | Now, listen to me very carefully. | 现在仔细听我说 |
[46:47] | Fan out. | 扇形散开 |
[47:01] | Knees! Knees! | 跪下 跪下 |
[47:14] | You’re under arrest. | 你们被捕了 |
[47:46] | Shut it down. | 关了吧 |
[47:47] | Copy that, sir. Drone is RTB. | 是的 长官 无人机正在返回基地 |
[48:06] | Well, that’s quite a story. | 这故事真是惊心动魄啊 |
[48:09] | Talk about bringing down the temple. | 一种推倒神像的感觉 |
[48:16] | Has the obvious benefit of explaining a lot. | 明显能够解释很多事 |
[48:18] | A lot. | 很多 |
[48:21] | I didn’t want to believe it, either, Dar. | 我也不愿相信 达尔 |
[48:23] | No, no, you misunderstand– | 不不 你误会了 |
[48:26] | you’ve made your case. Both of you. | 你们干得不错 你们俩都是 |
[48:29] | I just don’t know who to be more disgusted with. | 我只是不知道谁更让我厌恶 |
[48:32] | Her or us. | 她还是我们 |
[48:34] | Contract cuts both ways. | 凡事都是一分为二的 |
[48:37] | Always has. | 没有例外 |
[48:41] | They just brought her in. | 把她带来了 |
[48:43] | She’s in interrogation 2. | 在二号审问室 |
[49:15] | So? | 说吧 |
[49:17] | I don’t want to be a cliché, | 我不想这么老套 |
[49:18] | but do you mind telling me | 但是你能不能告诉我 |
[49:19] | who’s responsible for this travesty? | 这出戏是谁策划的 |
[49:22] | I imagine you are, Allison, | 我觉得应该是你 艾莉森 |
[49:24] | in the end. | 归根结底 |
[49:24] | I am? | 我 |
[49:26] | Some fucking clown– and I sure hope it wasn’t you, Dar– | 操他妈的某些跳梁小丑 但愿不是你 达尔 |
[49:29] | just tore apart 12 years of painstaking work. | 毁了我这12年来的辛苦工作 |
[49:31] | Well, I agree with you there. | 这点我倒是很认同 |
[49:34] | So… you want to start by sharing some names with me. | 你还是先告诉我几个名字吧 |
[49:37] | Names? | 什么名字 |
[49:38] | Every one of Ivan Krupin’s active agents | 伊万·库京的所有现役特工 |
[49:41] | here in Europe and Britain. | 包括欧洲和英国的 |
[49:42] | Ask him yourself. He’s in the next room, isn’t he? | 自己问他去 他不就在隔壁吗 |
[49:46] | I hardly think he’ll talk to me. | 恐怕他不会对我开口 |
[49:48] | Of course he will. | 他当然会 |
[49:49] | You’re forgetting– he’s got diplomatic immunity. | 你忘了 他有外交豁免权 |
[49:52] | Immunity? What are you talking about? | 豁免权 你说什么呢 |
[49:54] | No doubt the horse trading with Moscow’s already begun. | 毫无疑问 与莫斯科的交易已经开始了 |
[49:57] | Dar, | 达尔 |
[49:59] | you can’t just send him back to Russia. | 你不能把他送回俄罗斯 |
[50:00] | They’ll put him against a wall and shoot him | 他为我们做了这么多事 |
[50:02] | after what he’s done for us. | 一定会被枪毙的 |
[50:04] | Done for us? | 为我们做事 |
[50:05] | Who do you think I’ve been getting my intel | 你以为我是怎么获得 |
[50:07] | about troop escalation in eastern Ukraine from? | 俄罗斯在乌克兰东部增兵的情报的 |
[50:11] | Or the Kremlin’s plan to interrupt international oil production. | 还有克里姆林宫计划扰乱国际原油生产的 |
[50:14] | It’s been ivan all along. | 一直都是伊万在帮我 |
[50:17] | Come on, Allison. You’re his agent, | 少来了 艾莉森 你是他的特工 |
[50:19] | not the other way around. | 别颠倒黑白了 |
[50:20] | Otherwise, why would you run today? | 不然的话 你今天跑什么 |
[50:22] | Run? I wasn’t running. | 跑 我没跑 |
[50:25] | You touched off an instant-ignition call code, | 你激活了一个紧急电话暗号 |
[50:27] | then crashed your cell phone | 然后摔了手机 |
[50:29] | and took refuge at an SVR safe house. | 躲到俄外情局的安全屋 |
[50:32] | I was told by Astrid this morning | 今早阿斯特丽德告诉我 |
[50:34] | about a mole in my station. | 情报站里有奸细 |
[50:37] | You can imagine my panic. | 你可以想象我有多惊慌 |
[50:38] | I feared for ivan’s safety. | 我很担心伊万的安全 |
[50:40] | His very life was at stake. | 他危在旦夕 |
[50:42] | My tradecraft was meant to fool his people, not ours. | 我利用情报技术是为了耍他们 不是自己人 |
[50:45] | Then explain what you were doing at the safe house. | 那你在安全屋里做了什么 |
[50:47] | I was bringing him in, for god’s sake. | 我在跟他讲事情经过 老天呐 |
[50:50] | I have brought him in. | 他愿意加入我们了 |
[50:55] | He was my joe for 12 years, Dar. | 他勤勤恳恳为我工作了12年 达尔 |
[51:01] | Surely you can understand that. | 你一定可以理解这种感受 |
[52:06] | Run. | 快跑 |
[52:19] | Maybe you will live. | 也许你能活下去 |
[52:22] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |