时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Beautiful, huh? | 很精美吧 |
[00:05] | It’s a testing chamber. | 这是试验舱 |
[00:06] | Measures and records The efficiency of the sarin. | 用于测量和记录沙林毒气的功效 |
[00:09] | We’ll each have one of these just in case. | 以防万一 我们每人带一枚这个 |
[00:11] | Atropine limits the effects of the gas. | 阿托品限制毒气危害 |
[00:14] | Qasim, the blood will be on your hands. | 卡西姆 是你的手上沾满鲜血 |
[00:16] | The blood of women and children. | 妇女和孩子的鲜血 |
[00:18] | Whatever happens is Allah’s will. | 一切皆是真主的旨意 |
[00:20] | Maybe it’s Allah’s will That you stop this. | 也许真主的旨意是要你阻止此事 |
[00:27] | Run. | 快跑 |
[00:51] | She wanted me dead. | 她要我死 |
[00:52] | Anything to stop me | 竭尽全力阻止我 |
[00:54] | from getting a look at those hacked documents. | 看那些被黑出来的文档 |
[00:55] | Anything to keep from being exposed for what she truly is. | 竭尽全力防止她的真实身份暴露 |
[00:58] | If Allison Carr is a Russian agent, | 如果艾莉森·卡尔是俄国间谍 |
[01:00] | you’ve got as much to lose as we do. | 你们跟我们一样有损失 |
[01:02] | Arguably more. | 理论上损失更多 |
[01:03] | Aim is to deliver proof of her treason. | 行动目的是为她的叛国罪取证 |
[01:06] | Well, the BND is not gonna humor us much longer. | 德国联情局可不会再这么迁就我们了 |
[01:08] | If we don’t drive her into the arms of her handler and soon | 如果我们无法迫使她赶紧去找她的接头人 |
[01:10] | all bets are off. | 那我们就满盘皆输了 |
[01:12] | She’s on the move. | 她行动了 |
[01:21] | – Look. – Who’s that? | -看 -那是谁 |
[01:23] | It’s Ivan Krupin, | 是伊万·库京 |
[01:24] | SVR Berlin Station Chief. | 俄外情局柏林站站长 |
[01:26] | Send in the arrest teams now. | 马上让抓捕队伍行动 |
[01:31] | We’re done, Allison. | 我们完了 艾莉森 |
[01:32] | We fucking lost. | 一败涂地 |
[01:34] | No, we have not. | 不 我们还没输 |
[01:35] | Now, listen to me very carefully. | 现在仔细听我说 |
[01:41] | They just brought her in. She’s in Interrogation 2. | 把她带来了 在二号审问室 |
[01:43] | Who do you think I’ve been getting my intel | 你以为我是怎么获得 |
[01:46] | about troop escalation in eastern Ukraine from? | 俄罗斯在乌克兰东部增兵的情报的 |
[01:49] | It’s been Ivan all along. | 一直都是伊万在帮我 |
[01:51] | He was my joe for 12 years, Dar. | 他勤勤恳恳为我工作了12年 达尔 |
[02:14] | Christ, I really thought I left all this behind. | 老天 我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了 |
[02:17] | The Islamic State ISIS proclaimed itself | 伊斯兰国极端组织宣布建立 |
[02:19] | to be a worldwide caliphate with authority over… | 全球性哈里发国 势力范围… |
[02:22] | …Redraw the map in the middle east. | 重绘了中东地图 |
[02:27] | The soldiers are hackers, | 黑客成了士兵 |
[02:28] | the battlefield is online, | 网络就是战场 |
[02:30] | And it’s not a matter of… | 这不是关乎于… |
[02:31] | Edward Snowden is a coward. | 爱德华·斯诺登是个懦夫 |
[02:33] | …Extremely disappointed that the Russian government | 令我极其失望的是 俄罗斯政府 |
[02:36] | would take this step. | 将采取这一措施 |
[02:38] | It’s against the law, it’s against the fucking law. | 这是违法的 这他妈是违法的 |
[02:44] | All that suffering, and nothing changes. | 吃了这么多苦 还是什么都改变不了 |
[02:50] | Is our strategy working? | 我们的策略奏效了吗 |
[03:00] | I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world. | 我之前竟然还说服自己我们能改变世界 |
[03:08] | Carrie will never be free. | 卡莉永远都无法获得自由 |
[03:11] | Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter? | 过着逃亡的生活 放弃我女儿吗 |
[03:15] | I don’t know how you live with yourself. | 我不知道你的良心怎么过得去 |
[03:18] | I will fight you forever. | 我会跟你抗争到底 |
[03:22] | Who’s after me? | 谁在追我 |
[03:24] | So many people, so much blood on your hands. | 死了这么多人 你手上沾满了鲜血 |
[04:29] | She’s lying, clearly. | 很显然 她在撒谎 |
[04:32] | Is she? | 是吗 |
[04:34] | You don’t run to a Russian safe house | 你不可能跑到俄罗斯安全屋 |
[04:36] | to bring your Russian agent in from the cold. | 平白无故把俄罗斯特工带过来 |
[04:38] | I’m not sure there’s a rule book one is obliged to follow. | 这事没有规定一定要怎么做 |
[04:42] | It defies logic. | 这不符合逻辑 |
[04:44] | She sabotaged your Syrian operation, Dar. | 她破坏了你的叙利亚行动 达尔 |
[04:46] | What more do you want? | 你还想要什么 |
[04:47] | Proof. | 证据 |
[04:50] | Well, how else do you explain Lebanon? | 那你要怎么解释黎巴嫩的事 |
[04:52] | The ambush of Peter Quinn? | 彼得·奎恩遭到伏击 |
[04:53] | The disappearance of Ahmed Nazari? | 艾哈迈德·纳扎里失踪 |
[04:56] | I can’t, but the fact is Ivan Krupin’s in the next room, | 解释不了 但伊万·库京就在隔壁 |
[04:59] | and he’s singing like a songbird. | 活得好好的 |
[05:01] | He’s not a defector! | 他不是叛徒 |
[05:02] | We fabricated that story to flush Allison out! | 我们编故事来引艾莉森出洞 |
[05:05] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[05:06] | But she’s telling a different story. | 但她并没按照我们的剧本来演 |
[05:08] | One I can’t just dismiss out of hand. | 她的说辞我也不能忽略 |
[05:11] | It’s a Hail Mary. | 这是她的最后一搏 |
[05:13] | She’s been a highly effective officer for over 20 years, Carrie. | 她二十多年来功勋卓著 卡莉 |
[05:16] | Her intelligence product’s been nothing short of spectacular. | 她的情报工作成果颇为显著 |
[05:19] | Yeah, of course it has. | 当然了 |
[05:20] | Carefully curated by Moscow center | 莫斯科方面精心设计 |
[05:22] | to do minimum damage to Russian interests | 把对俄罗斯的利益损害降到最低 |
[05:24] | and have maximum value advancing her career. | 同时让她借此平步青云 |
[05:29] | Look, you’ve made your point. | 你已经阐明了自己的观点 |
[05:31] | But your part in this play is over. | 但你在此次行动中的任务结束了 |
[05:33] | You need to go. | 你该走了 |
[05:36] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[05:39] | I’ll call you. | 我会打给你 |
[05:41] | You’re excused. | 你可以走了 |
[05:52] | Why so quiet? What are you thinking? | 怎么一声不吭 你在想些什么 |
[05:55] | I’m thinking she owned us, Dar. | 我在想 她耍了我们 达尔 |
[05:58] | Allison did. | 艾莉森 |
[06:02] | Maybe so. | 也许吧 |
[06:04] | But you should know something. | 你应该知道 |
[06:07] | Ivan Krupin’s just confirmed what you’ve been saying all along. | 伊万·库京刚刚确认了你之前的说法 |
[06:10] | That it was the SVR who brought down General Youssef’s plane. | 击落约瑟夫将军飞机的确实是俄外情局 |
[06:14] | It looks like you and Etai are off the hook. | 貌似你和因泰都洗清了 |
[06:18] | Fuck me. | 整死我吧 |
[06:20] | A win is a win, Saul. | 赢就是赢 索尔 |
[06:23] | Maybe you should just accept it. | 也许你应该坦然接受 |
[06:26] | There’s a political consideration as well. | 还有政治上的事需要考量 |
[06:30] | A Russian penetration at this level | 俄方渗透至这个层面是桩丑闻 |
[06:34] | would be a scandal from which the agency might never recover. | 我们局也许会就此一蹶不振 |
[06:38] | I’m aware. | 我懂 |
[06:39] | It’s not like she gets to keep her station here. | 恐怕她这个职位不保吧 |
[06:41] | No, we send her back to Langley. | 对 我们送她回总部 |
[06:44] | Turn the investigation over to counterintelligence. | 交由反间谍部门调查 |
[06:50] | I want one more shot at her first. | 我巴不得把她搞得再狠点 |
[06:52] | The damage is done, Saul. | 木已成舟了 索尔 |
[06:55] | We can’t change what’s happened, | 我们已回天无术 |
[06:57] | But we can contain it. | 但我们还能控制 |
[06:59] | I mean it, Dar. | 真的 达尔 |
[07:01] | She took me around the block. | 她一直牵着我鼻子走 |
[07:04] | If I can get her to confess, | 要是我能让她招供 |
[07:05] | maybe we can run her back against the Russians. | 也许还能把她拉回来反俄 |
[07:09] | I don’t have a problem with that. | 这个我不反对 |
[07:12] | You don’t buy her story, do you? | 你不信她那套鬼话吧 |
[07:13] | Not for one second. | 压根儿不信 |
[07:16] | Someone was thinking fast on her feet. | 某人可是脑子转得够快的 |
[07:18] | Is she gonna get away with it? | 她会脱罪吗 |
[07:21] | It’s out of my hands. | 这事我说了不算 |
[07:23] | If she weren’t so bloodless, | 要不是她这么无情 |
[07:24] | you’d really have to take your hat off to her. | 你们还真得对她脱帽致敬的 |
[07:26] | Or your wig, as the case may be. | 或者在这事上 是你的假发 |
[07:29] | Yeah. At least I won’t be wearing that anymore. | 嗯 至少我不用再戴那玩意了 |
[07:34] | Now I have to figure out what happened to Quinn. | 现在我得弄清奎恩那边怎么样了 |
[07:36] | What do you mean? I thought he was with you. | 什么意思 我以为你和他在一起 |
[07:39] | He was. | 之前是 |
[07:40] | And then he wasn’t. | 后来没有 |
[07:42] | How seriously was he hurt? | 他伤得重吗 |
[07:44] | Pretty seriously. | 相当重 |
[07:45] | And he refused to go to a hospital. | 而且他拒绝上医院 |
[07:47] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[07:49] | Uh, nine days ago. | 九天前吧 |
[07:50] | Nine days? | 九天前 |
[07:51] | There’s no record of him | 急诊室和停尸间 |
[07:51] | at any emergency room or morgue. | 都没有他的记录 |
[07:53] | He just disappeared. | 人间蒸发了 |
[07:57] | What was his last location? | 他最后的地点在哪里 |
[07:59] | An old garage at the corner of Ritterstrae and Forster, | 李特施塔雷和福斯特街角一个旧车库 |
[08:02] | near Gorlitzer park. | 离格利茨公园不远 |
[08:05] | I’ll back-check security cameras in the area. | 那我去重新查查那里的监控 |
[08:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:04] | So? | 怎么样 |
[09:06] | So. | 就那样 |
[09:10] | I have some questions. | 我问你些问题 |
[09:15] | Fire away. | 开始吧 |
[09:17] | Should we sit? | 不坐下吗 |
[09:19] | I’d rather stand. | 我想站着 |
[09:20] | You seem angry, Allison. | 你好像不高兴 艾莉森 |
[09:23] | Shouldn’t I be the angry one? | 难道不应该是我生气才对吗 |
[09:24] | I’m the aggrieved party here. | 现在我是受制方 |
[09:27] | Then again, you’re angry by nature. | 还有 你天性易怒 |
[09:29] | One of the angriest men I’ve ever known, actually. | 基本就是我见过最愤怒的人 |
[09:32] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[09:34] | It’s one of the things that made me curious about you. | 也是我对你好奇的原因之一 |
[09:37] | All that rage. | 你那种怒火 |
[09:49] | You told Dar Adal you recruited Ivan Krupin in Iraq? | 你告诉达尔·阿德尔在伊拉克招募了伊万·库京 |
[09:52] | I did. | 是的 |
[09:53] | Care to explain how a junior officer | 能否解释一下为什么 |
[09:55] | fails to report the recruitment of a major asset up the chain? | 一个基层情报官招募重要情报员却不上报 |
[09:58] | I did report it. Of course I did. | 我上报了 必须上报 |
[10:00] | To? | 报谁了 |
[10:02] | Deputy Director Estes, | 埃斯蒂斯副局长 |
[10:04] | Baghdad Station’s immediate supervisor. | 分管巴格达站的局长 |
[10:06] | David Estes? | 大卫·埃斯蒂斯吗 |
[10:07] | Yes, david estes. | 对 大卫·埃斯蒂斯 |
[10:09] | Who happens to be dead. | 可他死了 |
[10:11] | Conveniently killed in the 12/12 bombing at Langley. | 恰巧死在12月12号那次总部爆炸 |
[10:14] | “Conveniently”– I doubt he’d share that assessment. | 恐怕他”恰巧”没来得及发评估报告 |
[10:16] | What’d he do with the information? | 他怎么处理这个信息了 |
[10:19] | No idea. | 不清楚 |
[10:20] | We did discuss the string of operational losses | 但我们当时的确讨论了 |
[10:23] | the agency had suffered at that point, | 局里可能承受的行动链条损失 |
[10:24] | So we decided to keep the circle small. | 因此才把知情范围缩到很小 |
[10:26] | Very small, apparently. Just you and him? | 显然很小 就你们俩 |
[10:29] | I wouldn’t know. I assume so. | 不知道 应该是吧 |
[10:31] | Either way, it would’ve been his call. | 不管怎样都是他定的 |
[10:34] | After his death, uh, you told no one else about it? | 在他死后你和别人说过这事吗 |
[10:37] | Source protection. | 为保护线人 |
[10:39] | Ivan was understandably paranoid. | 伊万有被害妄想 可以理解 |
[10:41] | So I attributed his intel | 所以我把他的情报 |
[10:42] | to my other assets in Eastern Europe. | 归在东欧其他情报员名下 |
[10:55] | That’s it? | 完了吗 |
[10:56] | That was easy. | 太轻巧了吧 |
[10:58] | Oh, I’m not done. | 还没完 |
[11:00] | – No? – No. | -没吗 -没有 |
[11:01] | And I guarantee you this. | 我向你保证这点 |
[11:02] | Not one thing about your life from this moment forward | 从今往后你这下半辈子 |
[11:04] | will be easy. | 绝不会好过 |
[11:06] | I will personally see to that. | 我说到做到 |
[11:11] | You tried to have Carrie killed. | 你差点害死卡莉 |
[11:13] | Nonsense. | 胡说八道 |
[11:14] | She was your friend, Allison. | 她可是你朋友 艾莉森 |
[11:15] | You were my friend. | 你也曾是我朋友 |
[11:16] | More than that. | 不只是朋友 |
[11:18] | Those butchered agents in Cairo… | 在开罗被杀的那些特工 |
[11:22] | That was yours, too, wasn’t it? | 那也都是你的人 不是吗 |
[11:25] | What about Drew Sanders, | 你的基辅站副站长 |
[11:27] | your Kiev deputy? | 德鲁·桑德斯呢 |
[11:29] | What’d he do to deserve a bullet in the face | 他到底做了什么落得个被人 |
[11:31] | at extremely close range? | 近距离爆头的下场 |
[11:35] | Tell me, goddamn it. | 说话啊 该死的 |
[11:37] | Or what, Saul? | 不然呢 索尔 |
[11:37] | He had a wife and three kids, for Christ’s sake. | 他有妻子还有三个孩子 我的老天 |
[11:39] | Yeah, and guess what, I’m still in touch with them. | 没错 你猜怎么着 我与他们还有联系 |
[11:41] | I’m godmother to their youngest, Kylie… | 我还是最小的孩子凯莉的教母 |
[11:43] | Stop! Bullshit! Bullshit! | 闭嘴 胡说 鬼话连篇 |
[11:45] | You betrayed them all! | 你背叛了他们所有人 |
[11:46] | And then you found others to betray! | 现在你又背叛其他人 |
[11:47] | All those networks rolled up! | 所有情报网都被你毁了 |
[11:49] | All those good people blown! | 所有好人都被你害死了 |
[11:51] | What do you think happened to them?! | 你认为他们是怎么了 |
[11:52] | What the fuck you think happened?! | 你认为他妈的发生了什么 |
[11:54] | You are a fucking sociopath! | 你他妈就是反社会分子 |
[12:01] | Jesus christ, Saul! | 苍天 索尔 |
[12:03] | Put him in an office and sit on him! | 把他关起来 看好他 |
[12:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:12] | I think so. | 没事 |
[12:14] | Can we get a doctor in here, please?! | 麻烦找个医生过来 |
[12:36] | Jonas, he’s here! | 乔纳斯 他来了 |
[12:38] | Sorry, Otto, I didn’t know. | 抱歉 奥托 没想到你也在 |
[12:40] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[12:41] | Who is here? | 谁来了 |
[12:42] | Faisal Marwan. | 费萨尔·马尔万 |
[12:44] | One of the prisoners released from Plotzensee prison. | 从普拉泽恩辛监狱放出来的囚犯 |
[12:46] | We’ve been trying to convince him | 我们一直试着说服他 |
[12:48] | to bring a civil suit against the government. | 对政府提起民事诉讼 |
[12:49] | He owned an electronics store. | 他拥有一家电子产品商店 |
[12:51] | Sold cell phones to his neighbors, | 向邻居出售手机 |
[12:52] | Some of whom made calls to Syria, | 邻居中有人往叙利亚打电话 |
[12:54] | some of which were intercepted by the CIA. | 有的电话被中情局拦截了 |
[12:57] | Next thing you know, he’s a terrorist mastermind | 接下来你所知的就是他是恐怖活动的策划者 |
[12:59] | supplying communications equipment to a jihadi network. | 为某个圣战分子网络提供通讯设备 |
[13:03] | Let’s take his deposition in the large conference room. | 我们去大会议室给他录口供 |
[13:05] | I got to warn you, he’s nervous as hell. | 提醒你一句 他紧张得要死 |
[13:07] | Well, he lost three years of his life. | 他失去了三年光阴 |
[13:09] | Plus his business and his home. | 生意和房子也都没了 |
[13:11] | Injustice, misery. | 不公 悲惨 |
[13:14] | What journalist could resist? | 记者可不会错过这些猛料 |
[13:16] | I promised him the foundation would cover his legal fees, | 我向他保证基金会将承担他的律师费 |
[13:18] | help with living expenses, medical bills. | 帮助解决生活费和医疗费 |
[13:21] | That okay? | 没问题吧 |
[13:22] | That’s totally okay. | 完全没问题 |
[13:24] | Let me know how it goes. | 告诉我进展情况 |
[13:32] | That’s everything that happened to me, | 那就是我身上发生的一切 |
[13:34] | until I heard on the news | 直到我在新闻上看到 |
[13:35] | that it was the spies who had broken the law, | 是间谍违反了法律 |
[13:38] | not me, | 不是我 |
[13:40] | and that I was free. | 以及我自由了 |
[13:43] | Free, but with nothing. | 自由了 但却一无所有 |
[13:46] | Everything I had made in my life was gone. | 我曾经拥有的都没了 |
[13:50] | So now, | 现在 |
[13:51] | after all you’ve told us, | 在你告诉了我们这些之后 |
[13:54] | how do you feel about Germany? | 你对德国政府有何看法 |
[13:57] | I was a good citizen. | 我是好公民 |
[13:59] | I paid my taxes and obeyed the laws. | 我纳税 遵纪守法 |
[14:03] | I kept my side of the bargain. | 我做到了一个公民该做的 |
[14:05] | Germany didn’t. | 可德国政府并没有 |
[14:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:13] | This is the deposition of Faisal Marwan, | 以上为费萨尔·马尔万的口供 |
[14:15] | given at the During Foundation. | 在都灵基金会取证 |
[14:16] | That was great, Faisal. | 做得很好 费萨尔 |
[14:19] | The first step in making sure what happened to you | 这是确保发生在你身上的事 |
[14:21] | never happens to anyone else ever again. | 不在他人身上重演的第一步 |
[14:24] | Give us a moment. | 麻烦回避一下 |
[14:33] | Is it enough? | 这样就可以了吗 |
[14:34] | Will we win? | 我们会赢吗 |
[14:35] | Absolutely. | 绝对可以 |
[14:36] | The evidence the authorities used to arrest you | 当局用于逮捕你的证据 |
[14:38] | was illegally obtained. | 是非法取证 |
[14:39] | That’s why your conviction was overturned. | 所以你的判决才能被推翻 |
[14:41] | You have every right to sue for damages now. | 你现在完全有权利起诉要求赔偿损失 |
[14:44] | We have what we need, but obviously, | 我们得到了所需要的 但显然 |
[14:45] | the government’s lawyers will want a chance to respond. | 政府的律师们也想找机会回击 |
[14:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:51] | Well, they will want to question you, too. | 他们也想询问你 |
[14:53] | And it could get hostile. | 可能不会很友好 |
[14:56] | For example, they could ask if you are a radical. | 比如 他们可能会问你是不是激进分子 |
[14:59] | Or how many radical Islamists you know. | 或者问你认识多少伊斯兰激进分子 |
[15:02] | None. | 一个都不认识 |
[15:05] | 23 people with jihadi connections | 23名有圣战分子背景的人 |
[15:07] | bought phones or-or sim cards in your store. | 在你的店里买过手机或电话卡 |
[15:11] | Some multiple times. | 有的多次在你那里购买 |
[15:12] | This man, um… | 这个人 |
[15:16] | Hajik Zayd, | 哈吉克·赛义德 |
[15:18] | bought phones from you on five separate occasions. | 曾前后五次在你那里购买手机 |
[15:21] | You’re sure you don’t know him? | 你确定不认识他 |
[15:25] | I heard his name, that’s all. | 我听过他的名字 仅此而已 |
[15:26] | And you were in prison with him. | 你还和他一起坐牢 |
[15:28] | So? | 那又如何 |
[15:30] | I don’t know him. I don’t talk to him. | 我不认识他 我没跟他说过话 |
[15:33] | Knowing someone because you’re locked up with them | 在监狱里认识某人不犯罪 |
[15:35] | Isn’t a crime, but trying to hide it | 但是试图隐瞒这一点 |
[15:38] | Makes you look bad. | 会让你看上去很糟糕 |
[15:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:44] | I know Hajik. | 我认识哈吉克 |
[15:47] | Did you hang out with him in prison? | 你在监狱里经常和他在一起吗 |
[15:52] | There are cameras all over Plotzensee, Faisal. | 普拉泽恩辛监狱到处是摄像头 费萨尔 |
[15:54] | The government already knows the answer. | 政府早就掌握情况 |
[16:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:06] | Sometimes I was with him and the other guys, | 有时候我和他 还有其他几个人在一起 |
[16:09] | but for protection only. | 但仅仅为了获得保护 |
[16:11] | And did you hear anyone talk about Jihad? | 你有听过任何人谈论圣战 |
[16:13] | About Syria? About operations? | 谈论叙利亚 谈论行动计划吗 |
[16:15] | People talk about Syria all the time. | 人们整天都在谈叙利亚 |
[16:18] | They talk about the Caliphate, about Assad, about… | 他们谈论哈里发 阿萨德 |
[16:21] | I hear, but I don’t listen. | 我是听到了 但都是左耳进右耳出 |
[16:23] | Nothing else? | 还有吗 |
[16:29] | Once, I overheard about an attack in Berlin, | 有一次 我偶然听到说袭击柏林 |
[16:31] | But mostly it was Syria. | 但大部分说的是袭击叙利亚 |
[16:38] | What sort of attack? | 什么样的袭击 |
[16:42] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[16:45] | No, this is important, Faisal. | 不 这至关重要 费萨尔 |
[16:49] | When? | 什么时候 |
[16:53] | A few months, maybe a year ago. | 几个月以前 也可能是一年前 |
[16:55] | No, when did they say this-this attack would happen? | 不 他们说什么时候发动袭击 |
[16:58] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[17:00] | Maybe it wasn’t Berlin. | 也许不是柏林 |
[17:02] | Maybe just big talk. | 可能只是吹牛的 |
[17:16] | Wh-what is it? | 怎么啦 |
[17:17] | Will this hurt my case? | 这会损害我的诉讼吗 |
[17:19] | No. | 不会的 |
[17:20] | Because you told us about it. | 因为你有告知我们 |
[17:22] | Say the truth, please. | 请你告诉我实话 |
[17:24] | She’s right. | 她说的没错 |
[17:25] | Now that we know, we can deal with it. | 既然我们已知情 就能够处理好 |
[17:31] | Your case is still strong. | 你的诉讼仍旧胜算很大 |
[17:39] | I want to go home. | 我想回家了 |
[17:41] | Of course. Sure. | 当然可以 |
[17:44] | Let me arrange a ride. | 我给你安排辆车 |
[17:47] | Faisal. | 费萨尔 |
[17:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:03] | Gunther will drive you home. | 冈瑟会开车送您回家 |
[18:07] | Please call me if you need anything. | 如需任何协助 请随时联系我 |
[18:16] | We’ll be in touch very soon. | 我们会尽快联系您 |
[18:18] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:29] | Look, it was jailhouse chatter. | 我说 那不过是牢房里的闲聊 |
[18:32] | – Meaningless. – An attack in Berlin? | -毫无意义 – 袭击柏林 |
[18:33] | We can’t just sit on that. | 我们不能就把消息压下去 |
[18:35] | What are you suggesting? | 你有什么想法呢 |
[18:36] | We turn him back over to the federal police? | 把他交回给联邦警察吗 |
[18:38] | – What are you suggesting? – I don’t know. | -你觉得呢 -我不知道 |
[18:39] | Well… | 那么 |
[18:41] | Not that. | 不能交给警察 |
[18:43] | Is Otto still here? | 奥托还在这里吗 |
[18:45] | He’s on a plane to Munich. Back in the morning. | 他在飞往慕尼黑的飞机上 明早回来 |
[18:48] | So we’ll talk to him tomorrow. | 那咱们明天和他商量一下 |
[18:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:48] | Were ravaged by the post-world war one | 一次世界大战以后被毁坏 |
[19:50] | Architects of the Middle East, who tore apart the Khilafah | 中东的缔造者将阿拉伯帝国拆散成 |
[19:53] | and made it into countries ruled by man-made laws. | 许多个人制法律统治的国家 |
[19:55] | Our demands are simple. | 我们的要求很简单 |
[19:57] | Erase these borders from the maps, | 在地图上移除国界线 |
[19:59] | remove them from our hearts, | 从我们的心中彻底地移除 |
[20:00] | so that Muslims can once again live freely in their lands. | 让所有穆斯林在他们的土地上自由生息 |
[20:03] | So that by Allah’s good grace, | 蒙受真主的恩典 |
[20:05] | his word can once again be highest. | 祂的旨意将再度高于一切 |
[20:07] | We give the U.N. Security council 24 hours | 我们给联合国安理会24个小时 |
[20:10] | To recognize the legitimacy of our Islamic state. | 承认伊斯兰国的政权合法性 |
[20:13] | Otherwise, a terrible justice will be unleashed | 否则 可怕的审判将降临 |
[20:15] | On a European city. | 在欧洲的某个城市之中 |
[20:16] | Many will die by an invisible and merciless poison. | 很多人会死于无形无情的毒气 |
[20:20] | See for yourselves. | 请你们自行观看 |
[21:01] | May we have the room, please? | 请你们出去一下 |
[21:14] | You’ve seen the video? | 你看到视频了 |
[21:19] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[21:28] | Any downside in telling the Germans it’s Peter Quinn? | 告诉德国人那是彼得·奎恩会有问题吗 |
[21:34] | None that I can see. | 我看不出任何问题 |
[21:37] | They’ll find out soon enough. | 他们很快就会发现的 |
[21:42] | Come on, then. | 那赶紧吧 |
[21:48] | Catch us up. | 跟我们说说情况 |
[21:50] | We’re coordinating with the federal police | 我们在与联邦警察协作对可能目标 |
[21:51] | to secure likely targets– | 加强安全措施 |
[21:53] | Airports, train and bus stations, | 机场 火车和公交车站 |
[21:55] | Major public buildings, including synagogues | 主要公共建筑 包括犹太教堂 |
[21:57] | And church community centers. | 以及教会社区中心 |
[21:58] | What about watch lists? | 观察名单呢 |
[22:00] | High priority individuals are being rounded up. | 高危人群已被保护起来 |
[22:02] | But with the timeframe, we’re not very optimistic. | 但是时间方面不容乐观 |
[22:05] | To my ears, the 24 hours sounded like a soft deadline. | 在我听来 24小时貌似很宽松 |
[22:08] | We can hope, but we have to prepare for the worst. | 我们可以期待 但是必须要做最坏的准备 |
[22:11] | Meanwhile, we’re analyzing the video for clues | 我们同时也在分析视频中的线索 |
[22:13] | As to where and when it was made. | 看这段视频是何时何地制作的 |
[22:16] | We might be able to help with that. | 我们能提供一些情报 |
[22:18] | Please. | 请讲 |
[22:19] | The victim is one of ours. | 受害者是我们的人 |
[22:22] | Last time I heard from him, | 我最后一次联系他 |
[22:23] | He’d penetrated a terrorist cell here in Berlin. | 他打入了一伙在柏林的恐怖分子 |
[22:26] | You might have said something. | 你应该早些告诉我们 |
[22:28] | I’m saying it now. | 我现在正在说 |
[22:30] | What he reported was a group of Jihadis on their way to Syria. | 据他报告 一伙圣战分子正在前往叙利亚 |
[22:34] | The leader had an uncle there, he said, | 头目的舅舅在那里 |
[22:36] | High up in the power structure– | 担任高层首脑 |
[22:38] | Abu Al-Qaduli. | 阿布·阿德纳尼 |
[22:40] | The Deputy Emir? | 那个副酋长 |
[22:43] | Which means our masked man might be his nephew. | 就是说蒙面人可能是他侄子 |
[22:48] | You get that? | 你听到了吗 |
[22:49] | Got it. | 明白 |
[22:51] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[22:52] | Your station chief is asking to see you. | 你的站长要见你 |
[22:57] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[23:05] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我吗 |
[23:06] | The doctor told me what’s going on. | 医生告诉我发生了什么 |
[23:08] | The gas in the video– was it sarin? | 录像里的毒气 是沙林吗 |
[23:11] | It’s not confirmed, but one would assume so, yes. | 还没确定 但可能性非常大 |
[23:14] | – Why? – I had a thought. | -怎么了 -我有个想法 |
[23:16] | So far, they’ve killed only one man with the gas. | 目前为止 他们只用毒气杀了一个人 |
[23:18] | Who’s to say they have enough for a mass casualty attack? | 谁知道他们够不够发动大规模袭击呢 |
[23:22] | At the very least, it’s a question we should know the answer to. | 至少 这个疑问我们应该找到答案 |
[23:32] | Allison says you’re knowledgeable | 艾莉森说你了解 |
[23:33] | about Syria’s chemical weapon stockpile. | 叙利亚化武的库存情况 |
[23:37] | I, um… | 我… |
[23:41] | …might know something about it, yes. | 大概了解一些 是的 |
[23:42] | Ivan helped draft the framework agreement between | 伊万协助起草了俄美两国 |
[23:44] | Russia and the United States to eliminate those weapons. | 关于清理这些武器的框架协议 |
[23:49] | Everything Assad declared– | 阿萨德公布的 |
[23:52] | over 1,300 tons of lethal material– | 所有1300吨剧毒原料 |
[23:55] | was removed and destroyed. | 都被移除和销毁了 |
[23:57] | However, | 但是 |
[23:58] | Assad did manage to hold back some of his stockpile | 阿萨德还是在公布的过程中 |
[24:01] | in the declaration process, did he not? | 有所保留 是不是 |
[24:04] | Inevitably. | 这避免不了 |
[24:09] | Is there a scenario in which you could imagine | 你觉得这些原料是否 |
[24:11] | Islamic State fighters getting their hands on any of it? | 可能落入伊斯兰国战士手里 |
[24:16] | The Islamic State is threatening to hit a European city. | 伊斯兰国威胁要袭击一个欧洲城市 |
[24:18] | We need to know if they can deliver on that threat. | 我们需要知道他们是否有这个能力 |
[24:24] | Six months ago, the garrison at Taqba air base | 六个月前 叙利亚政府军丢掉了南部的 |
[24:28] | in Northern Syria was overrun. | 塔克巴空军基地 |
[24:33] | Our intelligence confirmed chemical agents | 我们的情报确认那里 |
[24:35] | were being stored there. | 储有化学制剂 |
[24:37] | What type of chemical agents? | 何种化学制剂 |
[24:40] | Drums of methyl difluorophosphite. | 若干桶甲基膦酰二氟 |
[24:44] | The volatile component of sarin. | 沙林的挥发性成分 |
[24:48] | How many drums? | 多少桶 |
[24:50] | Half a dozen. | 6桶 |
[24:52] | At least. | 至少 |
[24:54] | If they have even one drum of the stuff, | 如果他们得到其中一桶 |
[24:56] | an attack here is gonna make Tokyo look like | 就能让东京地铁毒气事件看起来 |
[24:58] | a rehearsal for the real thing. | 像一场演习 |
[25:01] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[25:02] | It’s something of an open question at the moment. | 现在看来还有待商榷 |
[25:05] | Not according to Saul, it isn’t. | 索尔不这么想吧 |
[25:06] | I’m sure he regrets what happened. | 刚才的事他肯定也很后悔 |
[25:08] | Listen, Dar, I’m not asking you to believe me, | 达尔 我不是非要你相信我 |
[25:10] | Not yet anyway, | 反正不是现在 |
[25:11] | but you don’t want me on the sidelines, not now. | 但现在这形势 你不能让我作壁上观 |
[25:13] | – Allison… – I’m not what Saul says. | -艾莉森 -我不是索尔说的那样 |
[25:16] | But even if I were, nobody wants to see another Paris. | 即使我是 没人愿意让巴黎的袭击重演 |
[25:20] | Give me a babysitter. | 派人跟着我 |
[25:21] | Put a lojack on my ass. | 给我装个追踪器 |
[25:22] | I don’t care. | 无所谓 |
[25:24] | This is my backyard, Dar. | 这事我门儿清 达尔 |
[25:26] | I can help stop this thing. | 我能帮忙阻止这事 |
[25:39] | 我们等火车刚进入时释放毒气 这样气流可以增强扩散 | |
[26:00] | 之前 我们要保持警惕 确定自己没有被追踪 | |
[26:22] | You seem anxious. | 你好像很焦虑 |
[26:24] | Aren’t you? | 你不是吗 |
[26:26] | You’re talking as if the attack is certain. | 你说得好像袭击已经定下来了 |
[26:28] | These governments might give in. | 各国政府也许会妥协呢 |
[26:30] | But they won’t. | 他们不会的 |
[26:32] | They can’t. Not now. | 他们不行 现在不行 |
[26:35] | They’ll posture and rant about how evil we are | 他们会摆出姿态并且痛斥我们如何邪恶 |
[26:38] | and try to retaliate. | 然后再报复 |
[26:39] | Then wh-why bother with all this? | 那为什么还要做这些事 |
[26:41] | So that their people can blame them | 他们的人民把即将发生的事 |
[26:42] | for what’s about to happen. | 算在他们头上 |
[26:45] | They might not listen to us this time, | 他们这次也许不会听我们 |
[26:46] | or the next, but the time after that, | 下次可能也不会 但再之后 |
[26:49] | Sooner than they think, they will realize | 肯定比他们预想的早 他们会意识到 |
[26:51] | that denying us will cost them more than they’re willing to pay. | 拒绝我们的代价是他们难以承受之重 |
[27:21] | Danke. | 谢谢 |
[27:22] | Danke. | 谢谢 |
[27:35] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[27:37] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[27:38] | Quinn. | 奎恩 |
[27:39] | I know. Awful. | 我知道 太糟了 |
[27:43] | Who is this group? | 这伙人是谁 |
[27:44] | Do we know? | 查出来了吗 |
[27:45] | A Berlin cell. | 柏林的狱友 |
[27:47] | Some released from Plotzensee prison, apparently. | 明显是我们从普拉泽恩辛监狱放出来的 |
[27:50] | Quinn fell in with them. | 奎恩跟他们落到了一起 |
[27:51] | Fell in? How? | 怎么落到一起的 |
[27:53] | No idea. | 不清楚 |
[27:54] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 没有道理啊 |
[27:55] | He was in no shape to go anywhere. | 他的身体状况哪都去不了 |
[27:59] | Well, Dar’s the one who saw him last. | 最后一次见到他的是达尔 |
[28:02] | And-and the video– when was it made? | 那段录像是什么时候的 |
[28:04] | It wasn’t a live broadcast, so… | 不是现场直播 所以… |
[28:07] | Best guess, sometime in the last few days. | 很有可能是前几天 |
[28:09] | We’re in the process of analyzing it. | 我们正在对其进行分析 |
[28:11] | I need to see it. | 我得看一下 |
[28:12] | And not just the sanitized version they’re showing on tv. | 不是在电视上播放的经处理版本 |
[28:15] | – Carrie… – From beginning to end. | -卡莉 -从到到尾 |
[28:16] | He could be signaling. | 他可能会发暗号 |
[28:17] | I knew him. I might… | 我了解他 我也许… |
[28:19] | I might notice something. | 我也许能发现什么 |
[28:23] | Could use the help. | 可以帮帮忙 |
[28:26] | I want these motherfuckers stopped, same as you. | 我想阻止这群畜生 你们也一样 |
[28:29] | All right. We’ll talk later. | 好吧 我们待会再谈 |
[28:32] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[28:33] | All hands on deck. Does that include Allison? | 全体动员 也包括艾莉森吗 |
[28:35] | I just saw her leave with Dar Adal. | 我刚看他跟达尔·阿德尔走了 |
[28:37] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[28:38] | Jesus christ, Saul! | 我的天呐 索尔 |
[28:40] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[28:44] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[28:51] | You’re ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[28:56] | It’s pretty rough. | 非常惨烈 |
[30:42] | Wait, go back. | 等等 退回去 |
[30:48] | There-there’s, um… | 这里有… |
[30:51] | some kind of floor tiles. | 某种地砖 |
[30:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:53] | We’re on it already. | 我们已经在查了 |
[30:58] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[31:12] | Okay, again. | 好的 再放一遍 |
[31:23] | Saul, what’s the best way | 索尔 有什么好办法 |
[31:24] | to get a private message to Al-Baghdadi? | 能把私人信息传递给巴格达迪吗 |
[31:26] | I’m not sure we have a way. | 我不知道有什么办法 |
[31:28] | And even if we did, what would we say? | 就算有 我们能说什么 |
[31:30] | Don’t fuck with us. | 别他妈跟我们作对 |
[31:32] | Or what? | 要不然呢 |
[31:33] | Our only leverage is boots on the ground; | 我们唯一的筹码是派驻地面部队 |
[31:35] | There’s no bigger proponent of an American invasion | 没有人比伊斯兰国自己更希望 |
[31:37] | than the Islamic State itself. | 美国出兵了 |
[31:39] | It could be argued that’s what they want here, | 他们在此要干的也可以看做 |
[31:41] | to draw us into another hot war in the middle east. | 企图将我们拖入另一场中东的全面战争 |
[31:44] | Listen, Joe, it’s unrealistic | 乔 指望我们 |
[31:47] | to think we’re going to have actionable intelligence | 在五点的最后期限前拿出可靠情报 |
[31:49] | by the 5:00 deadline. | 是不现实的 |
[31:51] | Can the president buy us some time | 总统能不能在安理会前 |
[31:53] | with the security council? | 给我们争取点时间 |
[31:54] | It’s doubtful. | 很难 |
[31:55] | He’s on the phone now with the Chancellor | 他正在跟德国总理通电话 |
[31:56] | and the British Prime Minister. | 还有英国首相 |
[31:58] | They are not in an appeasing mood. | 他们都互不让步 |
[32:00] | A joint statement is scheduled for 9:00 A.M. your time. | 柏林时间早上9点会发表一个联合声明 |
[32:04] | Are they planning to identify Berlin as the likely target? | 他们打算确认柏林是可能受袭目标了吗 |
[32:07] | No, they are not. | 不 他们不会 |
[32:09] | Joe, we should be warning people here. | 乔 我们得警告这里的人民 |
[32:11] | We haven’t faced anything on this scale since 9/11. | 911之后我们还没遇到过这种规模的袭击 |
[32:14] | The idea was raised and rejected. | 我提出来了 但被否了 |
[32:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:19] | You know why. | 你懂的 |
[32:21] | We can’t give these assholes license | 我们不能让这些混蛋觉得 |
[32:22] | to send our cities into mass panic anytime they feel like it. | 可以随便就给我们的城市制造恐慌 |
[32:28] | It’s the new normal, gentlemen. | 这是新常态 先生们 |
[32:40] | The BND just identified a nephew of Abu Al-Qaduli | 联情局刚确认了阿布·阿德纳尼的侄子 |
[32:43] | living in Germany. | 居住在德国 |
[32:44] | His name’s Bibi Hamed. | 他叫毕比·哈米德 |
[32:46] | 32 years old. | 32岁 |
[32:48] | Born in Hamburg to Syrian immigrants. | 出生在汉堡 二代叙利亚移民 |
[32:49] | – Where is he now? – Unclear. | -他现在在哪里 -不清楚 |
[32:52] | Apparently, Deutsche Telecom is reporting | 德意志电信的报告说 |
[32:53] | his cell service has been discontinued for over a year. | 他的电话已经停机一年多了 |
[32:56] | – Gone to ground? – Looks that way. | -转入地下了 -好像是 |
[32:58] | The Federal Police are feeding his photo | 联邦警察正在将他的照片 |
[32:59] | into their CCTV Facial Recognition System. | 扫入监控摄像的面部识别系统 |
[33:02] | Yeah, fingers crossed. | 对 等着吧 |
[33:03] | Yeah. Meanwhile, we’re checking to see if any of our people | 同时 我们也在看是否有我们的线人 |
[33:06] | can confirm his presence in Berlin. | 能够确认他在柏林 |
[33:08] | Combing undead files, revisiting old cases. | 合并现有文件 回顾以前的卷宗 |
[33:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:12] | Need anything else before I get back to it? | 我回去工作前还有什么需要吗 |
[33:16] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[33:18] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[33:27] | I’m just saying, let the police talk to Marwan. | 我只是说 让警察跟马尔万谈谈 |
[33:29] | Let them decide if his information is relevant. | 让他们决定这信息是否有价值 |
[33:31] | The same people who imprisoned him in the first place? | 就是之前把他送进监狱那些警察 |
[33:34] | You want to traumatize him all over again? | 你要让他的心灵受到二次伤害吗 |
[33:36] | He is a cooperating witness | 他是合作的证人 |
[33:37] | who may know something about an attack. | 可能知道一些袭击的事情 |
[33:39] | We got him to talk by promising to protect him. | 我们承诺保护他 才让他开口 |
[33:42] | We can’t just sell him down the river | 我们不能一看到麻烦事 |
[33:44] | at the first sign of trouble. | 就把他出卖了 |
[33:45] | If Berlin is hit and we did nothing, | 如果柏林被袭击 我们什么都没做 |
[33:47] | we are culpable. | 那就是我们的罪过 |
[33:47] | We have a responsibility. | 我们是有责任的 |
[33:49] | What about our responsibility to Marwan? | 那我们对马尔万的责任呢 |
[33:51] | Your responsibility? You’re his lawyer. | 你的责任 你是他的律师 |
[33:54] | Aren’t you supposed to look out for his interests? | 你难道不应该从他的利益出发吗 |
[33:56] | This has gone beyond lawyers and interests. | 这已经远远超出律师和利益的层面 |
[33:58] | You saw the man in the video. | 你看到录像里的那个人了 |
[33:59] | You want thousands to die like that, in agony? | 你希望成千上万的人那样痛苦的死去吗 |
[34:02] | 15 years ago, my country was attacked. | 15年前 我的祖国遭到袭击 |
[34:07] | And thousands did die. | 死了几千人 |
[34:10] | Every bit as horrible as that video. | 与录像里的恐怖如出一辙 |
[34:13] | And we wanted to get the bastards who hurt us, | 我们想抓到那些伤害我们的混蛋 |
[34:15] | so we did. | 然后我们干了 |
[34:17] | We started two wars. | 我们打了两场战争 |
[34:19] | Tens of thousands of people died on both sides. | 两边死了几万人 |
[34:23] | And for what? | 有什么用呢 |
[34:25] | We’re still killing them, | 我们继续杀他们 |
[34:26] | they’re still coming after us, | 他们继续对付我们 |
[34:27] | and on and on. | 冤冤相报 |
[34:28] | Nice speech, Laura. | 演讲很精彩 劳拉 |
[34:30] | However, it has nothing to do with Marwan. | 但这都跟马尔万没关系 |
[34:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:34] | I was in Kreuzberg early this morning. | 我今早在克罗伊茨贝格 |
[34:35] | The police are already rounding up | 警察已经在清真寺外 |
[34:37] | Muslim men outside the mosques. | 将穆斯林集中在一起 |
[34:39] | Anyone with a skullcap. | 所有戴便帽的人 |
[34:43] | I got him out just in time. | 我抢先把他带出来了 |
[34:46] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[34:52] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[34:53] | Here. | 这里 |
[34:56] | In what I presume is a safe place. | 一个我认为安全的地方 |
[35:07] | Give me a minute, please. | 请先出去一下 |
[35:13] | Please. | 拜托 |
[35:32] | Berenson. | 贝伦森 |
[35:32] | Mr. Berenson, this is Otto During speaking. | 贝伦森先生 我是奥托·都灵 |
[35:34] | Not a good time; we have a situation. | 现在不方便 我们这边有个情况 |
[35:37] | I’m calling about that situation. | 我就是要说这个情况 |
[35:41] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[35:42] | You know my foundation does outreach work | 你知道我们基金会跟柏林的 |
[35:44] | with the muslim communities here in Berlin. | 穆斯林社区有一些联络 |
[35:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:47] | In the course of this work, | 在联络过程中 |
[35:49] | we have come across an individual | 我们接触到一个人 |
[35:50] | who may have information about the attack. | 可能掌握这次袭击的情报 |
[35:54] | What individual? | 什么人 |
[35:56] | Will you give me your word that he’ll be treated fairly? | 你能向我保证优待他吗 |
[35:59] | He’s already suffered at the hands of the authorities. | 他已经受到过当局的折磨了 |
[36:02] | You mean he’s been arrested before? | 你是说他之前被逮捕过 |
[36:04] | Yeah. Wrongly. | 错误逮捕 |
[36:06] | What’s the information? | 什么情报 |
[36:07] | First, I need your promise that he will not be arrested | 首先 你得保证不会逮捕他 |
[36:12] | and that his lawyer can be present during all questioning. | 在询问期间他的律师可以在场 |
[36:15] | I’m serious, Mr. Berenson. | 我是认真的 贝伦森先生 |
[36:17] | You owe me this. | 你欠我的 |
[36:19] | You have my word. Where is he? | 我向你保证 他在哪里 |
[36:22] | In my care. | 在我这里 |
[36:23] | Bring him in right now. Please. | 请马上带他过来 |
[36:27] | Yeah. I will. | 好的 |
[38:03] | Hey, don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别太折磨自己了 |
[38:09] | It was worth a try. | 那值得一试 |
[38:18] | He just didn’t have enough time to send a signal. | 他只是没来得及发信号 |
[38:24] | He told me to leave it alone. | 他让我别管 |
[38:27] | He wanted me to get out of Berlin. | 他要我离开柏林 |
[38:31] | If only I’d listened. | 如果我照做 |
[38:32] | Carrie… | 卡莉 |
[38:33] | No, it’s true. | 不 是真的 |
[38:35] | Quinn never did anything he didn’t want to. | 奎恩没有做违背自己意愿的事 |
[38:38] | That’s the truth. | 这是真相 |
[38:41] | He was a complete pain in the ass that way. | 这点上 他是个纯粹的麻烦 |
[38:47] | Stubborn as a mule. | 像头倔驴 |
[38:51] | But beautiful, too. | 但也很美丽 |
[38:57] | Something on the floor tiles. | 地砖上有发现 |
[38:59] | They’re distinctive | 它们很特别 |
[39:00] | And probably part of a mosaic of some kind. | 可能是某种镶嵌图案的一部分 |
[39:03] | Well, that’s encouraging. | 鼓舞人心 |
[39:04] | We thought so, too. | 我也这么想 |
[39:06] | Unfortunately, the artisan who created the mosaics was prolific. | 很不幸 创造这款镶嵌图案的工匠很多产 |
[39:09] | More than 1,500 buildings in Berlin feature his work. | 柏林有1500多个建筑用这款产品 |
[39:12] | – 1,500? – I’m afraid so. | -1500 -恐怕是的 |
[39:15] | We’ve got less than 12 hours. Shit. | 我们只有不到12小时 妈的 |
[39:19] | Can you post the addresses | 你能把这些建筑的地址 |
[39:20] | of these buildings on a map of the city? | 在一张城市地图上标注出来吗 |
[39:22] | Of course. Why? | 当然 为什么呢 |
[39:24] | There’s an algorithm | 我们在巴格达时 |
[39:25] | JSOC used in Baghdad to track down insurgents. | 特战司令部运用一种算法追踪叛乱者 |
[39:28] | Any hits yet on the F.R.S. search for Bibi Hamed? | 面部识别系统查到毕比·哈米德了吗 |
[39:30] | As a matter of fact, yes. | 确实有了 |
[39:32] | And not only facial recognition. | 不仅是面部识别 |
[39:34] | We’ve got locations where he’s used his credit card | 我们还得到了他使用信用卡和提现的 |
[39:35] | and made ATM withdrawals. | 具体地址 |
[39:37] | Recently? | 最近的吗 |
[39:38] | Three months back. | 三个月前的 |
[39:40] | Then no activity at all. | 之后就再也没有动静 |
[39:46] | These are the confirmed sightings in the last 120 days. | 这是过去120天的确定地点 |
[39:49] | Now show me the last 60 days. | 给我看看过去60天的 |
[39:53] | Okay, now what? | 好了 然后呢 |
[39:54] | Overlay the location of all those buildings. | 把这些建筑的所在地重叠 |
[39:56] | See if we can narrow the search grid. | 看看能否缩小搜索范围 |
[39:58] | Right. | 对 |
[40:11] | If Bibi’s who we think he is, | 如果毕比的身份如我们所料 |
[40:12] | probability is high that our building’s somewhere | 我们要找的建筑极有可能 |
[40:14] | within these seven square kilometers. | 在这7平方米范围内 |
[40:16] | That’s only 39 addresses. | 只有39个地方 |
[40:18] | Let’s take this to Adler, | 去告诉阿德勒 |
[40:20] | get him to authorize search teams. | 让他派搜索队 |
[42:34] | Bibi! | 毕比 |
[42:42] | There is no god but God. | 万物非主 唯有安拉 |
[42:45] | I testify Muhammad is the messenger of… | 我作证穆罕默德是安拉的使… |
[42:51] | Bibi bitte… | 毕比 求你… |
[43:09] | Okay, no worries. | 好了 别担心 |
[43:09] | Just remember everything we talked about, and… | 记住我们说过的话就好 |
[43:12] | I think you’re gonna be fine. They’re… | 我相信你会没事的 他们 |
[43:13] | You’re really doing this. | 你真的这么做 |
[43:15] | I received guarantees. | 他们跟我保证了 |
[43:17] | Think they’re worth anything? | 他们的话能算数吗 |
[43:18] | I trust the man who made them. | 我相信这个人 |
[43:20] | Jonas will be with Marwan through the whole process. | 整个过程乔纳斯会一直陪着马尔万 |
[43:26] | Fuck me. | 整死我吧 |
[43:30] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[43:32] | What’s happening?! | 怎么回事 |
[43:35] | You said I wouldn’t be arrested! | 你说我不会被抓的 |
[43:41] | CIA, Saul Berenson… | 中情局 索尔·贝伦森 |
[43:56] | Guarantees. | 呵呵 保证 |
[44:13] | Actually, it’s kind of comforting. | 其实这还挺让人舒心的 |
[44:15] | What? | 什么 |
[44:16] | This. You. | 这一切 你 |
[44:18] | Following me around. | 寸步不离地跟着我 |
[44:23] | I want you to know | 我想告诉你 |
[44:26] | I don’t believe what they’re saying about you. | 我不相信你是他们说的那样 |
[44:28] | None of us do. | 我们都不信 |
[44:30] | Thanks, Con. | 谢谢你 |
[44:32] | That means a lot. | 这对我来说意义重大 |
[45:03] | Good. | 好 |
[45:09] | Over half the locations cleared. Nothing yet. | 超过一半的地点已经清查完毕 暂无任何发现 |
[45:14] | Shall we? | 可以走了吗 |
[46:28] | Carrie. Over here. | 卡莉 过来 |
[47:07] | Carrie, what are you doing? | 卡莉 你在干什么 |
[47:09] | If that’s Peter, his body is contaminated with sarin. | 如果是彼得 身体肯定有沙林沾染 |
[47:11] | It’s not him. | 那不是他 |
[48:08] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[48:38] | Astrid, he just moved. | 阿斯特丽德 他刚才动了 |
[48:41] | That’s impossible, Carrie. | 不可能的 卡莉 |
[48:42] | He did. I saw it! | 真的 我看到了 |
[48:48] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[49:33] | You got something to tell me, Qasim? | 你有话要跟我说吗 卡西姆 |
[49:39] | You were always so studious, so pious. | 你总是这么专注 这么虔诚 |
[49:43] | I thought your faith would give you strength, | 我以为你的信仰给了你力量 |
[49:46] | But I was wrong. | 可我错了 |
[49:49] | And Zaheer had to pay for my mistake. | 查希尔为我的失误付出了代价 |
[49:55] | You switched my kit? | 你换了我的工具包 |
[49:58] | Because you are blood and Zaheer is not. | 因为你我是血亲 查希尔不是 |
[50:02] | – Bibi, I… – Shut up. | -毕比 我 -闭嘴 |
[50:05] | From now on, you don’t talk, you don’t think. | 从现在开始 你不用说话不用思考 |
[50:08] | You just listen. | 好好听着就行 |
[50:10] | Because the next time you do something without my consent | 你再敢不经我同意擅自行动 |
[50:13] | will be your last. | 我就要了你的命 |