时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Now I have to figure out what happened to Quinn. | 现在我得弄清奎恩那边怎么样了 |
[00:04] | What do you mean? I thought he was with you. | 什么意思 我以为你和他在一起 |
[00:06] | He was. | 之前是 |
[00:07] | And then he wasn’t. | 后来没有 |
[00:08] | He just disappeared. | 人间蒸发了 |
[00:11] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[00:12] | It’s something of an open question at the moment. | 现在看来还有待商榷 |
[00:15] | I’m not asking you to believe me, | 我不是非要你相信我 |
[00:16] | But you don’t want me on the sidelines, not now. | 但现在这形势 你不能让我作壁上观 |
[00:19] | I want you to know I don’t believe what they say about you. | 我想告诉你 我不相信你是他们说的那样 |
[00:21] | Jonas, he’s here. Faisal Marwan. | 乔纳斯 他来了 费萨尔·马尔万 |
[00:23] | One of the prisoners released from Plotzensee prison. | 从普拉泽恩辛监狱放出来的囚犯 |
[00:26] | Did you hear anyone talk about Jihad? | 你有听过任何人谈论圣战 |
[00:28] | Once I overheard about an attack in Berlin. | 有一次 我偶然听到说袭击柏林 |
[00:29] | Mr. Berenson, we’ve come across an individual | 贝伦森先生 我们接触到一个人 |
[00:31] | who may have information about the attack. | 可能掌握这次袭击的情报 |
[00:34] | Will you give me your word that he’ll be treated fairly? | 你能向我保证优待他吗 |
[00:37] | BND. | 联情局 |
[00:38] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[00:40] | I need to talk to Al-Amin, | 我得和奥拉民谈谈 |
[00:41] | the Hezbollah commander | 真主党指挥官 |
[00:42] | living underground here in Berlin. | 在柏林进行地下工作 |
[00:44] | You killed my son In Beirut. | 你们在贝鲁特杀了我的儿子 |
[00:46] | I will fight you forever. | 我跟你们战斗一生 |
[00:49] | …Once again be highest. | …将再度高于一切 |
[00:50] | We give the U.N. Security council 24 hours | 我们给联合国安理会24个小时 |
[00:53] | to recognize the legitimacy of our Islamic state. | 承认伊斯兰国的政权合法性 |
[00:56] | Otherwise, a terrible justice will be unleashed | 否则 可怕的审判将降临 |
[00:58] | on a European city. | 在欧洲的某个城市之中 |
[00:59] | The victim is one of ours. | 受害者是我们的人 |
[01:01] | He penetrated a terror cell here in Berlin. | 他打入了一伙在柏林的恐怖分子 |
[01:03] | What he reported was a group of jihadis on their way to Syria. | 据他报告 一伙圣战分子正在前往叙利亚 |
[01:06] | The leader had an uncle there, | 头目的舅舅在那里 |
[01:09] | Abu Al-Qaduli. | 阿布·阿德纳尼 |
[01:10] | His name’s Bibi Hamed. | 他叫毕比·哈米德 |
[01:11] | 32 years old, born in Hamburg to Syrian immigrants. | 32岁 出生在汉堡 二代叙利亚移民 |
[01:14] | – Where is he now? – Unclear. | -他现在在哪里 -不清楚 |
[01:29] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[01:44] | Christ, I really thought I left all this behind. | 老天 我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了 |
[01:48] | The Islamic State ISIS proclaimed itself | 伊斯兰国极端组织宣布建立 |
[01:50] | to be a worldwide caliphate with authority over… | 全球性哈里发国 势力范围… |
[01:53] | …Redraw the map in the middle east. | 重绘了中东地图 |
[01:58] | The soldiers are hackers, | 黑客成了士兵 |
[01:59] | the battlefield is online, | 网络就是战场 |
[02:01] | And it’s not a matter of… | 这不是关乎于… |
[02:02] | Edward Snowden is a coward. | 爱德华·斯诺登是个懦夫 |
[02:04] | …Extremely disappointed that the Russian government | 令我极其失望的是 俄罗斯政府 |
[02:07] | would take this step. | 将采取这一措施 |
[02:09] | It’s against the law, it’s against the fucking law. | 这是违法的 这他妈是违法的 |
[02:15] | All that suffering, and nothing changes. | 吃了这么多苦 还是什么都改变不了 |
[02:20] | Is our strategy working? | 我们的策略奏效了吗 |
[02:31] | I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world. | 我之前竟然还说服自己我们能改变世界 |
[02:39] | Carrie will never be free. | 卡莉永远都无法获得自由 |
[02:42] | Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter? | 过着逃亡的生活 放弃我女儿吗 |
[02:45] | I don’t know how you live with yourself. | 我不知道你的良心怎么过得去 |
[02:48] | I will fight you forever. | 我会跟你抗争到底 |
[02:53] | Who’s after me? | 谁在追我 |
[02:55] | So many people, so much blood on your hands. | 死了这么多人 你手上沾满了鲜血 |
[03:08] | The enzyme’s reactivation half-life | 酶的再活化半衰期 |
[03:10] | can extend to hours, even days. | 可能延伸至几小时 甚至几天 |
[03:13] | The only reason he’s alive is the atropine in his system. | 他之所以还活着 靠的全是体内的阿托品 |
[03:17] | When might we reasonably expect him to regain consciousness? | 他在理论上什么时候能苏醒过来 |
[03:21] | Reasonably? | 在理论上 |
[03:22] | He’s in respiratory failure due to acute hypoxia. | 他因急性缺氧导致呼吸衰竭 |
[03:25] | We need him awake. | 我们需要他醒过来 |
[03:27] | And I’m telling you he is in a coma for a reason. | 我告诉你们 他昏迷是有原因的 |
[03:30] | I don’t think you understand. | 我觉得你还没搞明白 |
[03:33] | This man was in the company of terrorists | 这个人之前与恐怖分子在一起 |
[03:36] | planning a mass-casualty attack here in Berlin | 那些人打算在柏林进行大规模袭击 |
[03:38] | in less than six hours. | 不到六小时就要行动了 |
[03:39] | Believe me, I’m aware. | 相信我 我知道 |
[03:41] | He may have vital information that could stop that from happening. | 他可能掌握阻止袭击发生的重要信息 |
[03:45] | And the minute he is conscious, we will let you know. | 他一苏醒过来 我们就会通知你们 |
[03:51] | Is there a procedure for waking him up? | 有什么方法能让他清醒过来吗 |
[03:54] | Not one I would recommend, | 有 但我不推荐 |
[03:55] | but it would depend on the extent of the damage to his brain. | 这还要取决于他脑损伤的程度 |
[03:58] | And I would have to do an MRI first to make that assessment. | 我要先做个核磁共振来进行评估 |
[04:01] | And if he is a candidate, what are the risks? | 如果唤醒他 有何风险 |
[04:05] | Massive seizure, cerebral hemorrhage. | 严重癫痫 脑出血 |
[04:08] | Death. | 死亡 |
[05:59] | Waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[06:01] | Hey, Dar Adal wants you there, that can’t be a bad thing. | 达尔·阿德尔让你来不会是坏事 |
[06:05] | It’s horseshit. | 狗屁 |
[06:07] | The intelligence community patting itself on the back. | 各个情报机构之间彼此寒暄一番 |
[06:09] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:10] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[06:11] | Wait and see what happens if this attack comes off. | 要是袭击发生你就瞧好吧 |
[06:14] | We’ll all be pointing fingers at each other | 大家只会相互推诿 |
[06:16] | and covering our asses. | 明哲保身 |
[06:19] | – Oh, damn it. – What? | -妈蛋 -怎么了 |
[06:22] | Meter maid from hell. | 混蛋交警呗 |
[06:24] | Doesn’t she see the diplomatic plates, | 她连外交牌都看不出吗 |
[06:26] | for christ’s sake? | 看在上帝的份上 |
[06:38] | Guten tag. | 你好 |
[06:52] | I’m gonna use the bathroom. | 我去下洗手间 |
[06:53] | I’ll wait for you here. | 我在这里等你 |
[06:55] | Ever vigilant. | 保持警惕 |
[07:39] | 检测到外插设备 打开文件 | |
[08:38] | So… | 这么说 |
[08:39] | you understand your instructions, I hope. | 你明白指令了 希望如此 |
[08:43] | Who are you, please? | 您是… |
[08:45] | Erna Richter. | 厄纳·里克特 |
[08:46] | Of? | 干嘛的 |
[08:47] | The German Foreign Office. | 德国外交部 |
[08:49] | By way of Moscow Center, second directorate. | 莫斯科中心站二处派过来的 |
[08:53] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:54] | Well, somebody’s lost their mind over there. | 看来那边有人疯了 |
[08:57] | Completely. | 糊涂透顶 |
[08:58] | – Meaning? – Meaning I won’t do what you’re asking. | -什么意思 -意思是我不鸟你 |
[09:00] | We thought that might be your response. | 我们料到你会是这个反应 |
[09:02] | You will do what is required. | 你一定要服从我们的安排 |
[09:04] | No, I will not. | 我才不 |
[09:05] | I wouldn’t even know where to start. | 我都不知道从哪里开始 |
[09:07] | Perhaps you weren’t listening carefully enough. | 也许因为你没好好听 |
[09:10] | With the name we provided you. | 我们还给过你那个人名 |
[09:12] | The professor at TU Berlin. | 柏林理工大学那个教授 |
[09:14] | Yes. Dr. Aman Aziz. | 阿曼·阿齐兹 |
[09:16] | What makes you so sure he’s involved? | 你们怎么就肯定和他有关呢 |
[09:18] | Because we’ve had our eye on him | 因为从叙利亚化学品失窃那一刻起 |
[09:19] | ever since the chemicals went missing in Syria. | 我们就在盯着他 |
[09:22] | He’s definitely part of the plot here. | 他肯定是这个计划的一部分 |
[09:24] | And yet you… said nothing, | 但你却只字未提 |
[09:26] | did nothing to stop it? | 任其发展 |
[09:31] | And how do you propose I get to him | 而且你们怎么让我 |
[09:33] | without drawing attention to myself? | 去找他却不被怀疑 |
[09:35] | I wouldn’t worry about that. | 这个我并不担心 |
[09:37] | About what, getting caught? | 不担心什么 我被抓吗 |
[09:38] | It’s not a concern. | 不用担心这个 |
[09:40] | This will be your last assignment. | 这会是你最后的任务 |
[09:47] | What? | 什么意思 |
[09:48] | You’re damaged goods. | 你基本没用了 |
[09:50] | We’re pulling you from the field. | 我们准备把你撤走 |
[09:52] | That’s a mistake. | 这是错误的 |
[09:54] | I can rehabilitate myself. | 我还能扭转局面 |
[09:55] | Already, I’ve talked my way back in this far. | 我都自圆其说成这样了 |
[09:57] | You will never be fully trusted. | 你不可靠了 |
[09:59] | And we will never fully trust | 我们再也不会 |
[10:00] | the information you are given access to. | 相信你提供的情报 |
[10:04] | Wait a minute, damn it. | 等等 该死的 |
[10:05] | Take your hands off me. | 手拿开 |
[10:08] | The Kremlin can’t seriously want this attack to go forward. | 克里姆林宫肯定不会希望袭击继续 |
[10:11] | They do. | 恰恰相反 |
[10:12] | And you will see to it that it does. | 而且你还要确保它继续下去 |
[10:15] | It’s obscene. | 下流无耻 |
[10:17] | Civilization is facing an existential threat. | 文明在遭到灭绝威胁 |
[10:21] | The west needs a wake-up call. | 西方得听到警钟 |
[10:22] | I agree, but not like this. | 这我同意 但不能这么搞 |
[10:24] | Radical Islam must be eradicated, root and branch. | 极端伊斯兰势力必须得连根铲除 |
[10:27] | My premier understands this. | 我国总理明白这点 |
[10:29] | Bashar Al-Assad understands. | 巴沙尔·阿尔阿萨德也明白 |
[10:32] | Only your president does not. | 只有你们总统不明白 |
[10:36] | I won’t do it. | 我不会干的 |
[10:40] | Then you forfeit your millions of dollars, | 那你的几百万美元 |
[10:43] | your dacha on the black sea, | 黑海别墅就都没了 |
[10:45] | the renown of what you’ve accomplished. | 还有你的声誉 |
[10:47] | All that you would trade for ten years | 这一切只能换为中情局小黑屋 |
[10:49] | in a basement office back at Langley, | 十年漫长的岁月 |
[10:51] | If you’re lucky. | 这还是幸运的 |
[10:53] | If not… | 要是运气差 |
[10:55] | twice that long in federal prison. | 就得在联邦监狱关上二十年 |
[11:25] | And I am personally gratified | 我个人非常满意 |
[11:26] | by the level of cooperation among our various services. | 大家各部门之间能够如此合作 |
[11:30] | Professional grievances and, in some cases, national interests | 为了阻止此次袭击 大家齐心协力 |
[11:34] | have been put aside in a unified effort to stop this attack. | 抛开公务上 甚至国家间的冲突 |
[11:38] | Time is short, | 时间有限 |
[11:38] | so we’ll start with Dar Adal, | 我们先从达尔·阿德尔开始 |
[11:40] | who has the latest information on the hunt for Bibi Hamed. | 他有搜索毕比·哈米德的最新情况 |
[11:43] | Then Anton Lenkov of the SVR will discuss | 然后由对外情报局的安东·连科夫 |
[11:46] | the origin and potency of the chemical weapon itself. | 介绍化武的来源和威力 |
[11:50] | Ladies and gentlemen, Dar Adal. | 女士们先生们 有请达尔·阿德尔 |
[11:52] | Thank you, herr Adler. | 谢谢 阿德勒先生 |
[11:54] | Since we identified Bibi Hamed early this morning, | 今晨早些时候我们确认了毕比·哈米德的身份 |
[11:57] | we know a lot more about him. | 对他进行了深入了解 |
[11:58] | A graduate of al-qaeda training camps in Yemen and the Sudan, | 他是也门和苏丹基地组织训练营的毕业生 |
[12:02] | he’s fully surveillance-conscious, | 有着充分的反监控意识 |
[12:04] | weapons-smart and schooled in how to incite his fellow muslims | 精通武器 学过如何煽动其穆斯林同胞 |
[12:08] | to commit acts of terror. | 进行恐怖活动 |
[12:16] | Say the word. | 说吧 |
[13:03] | Start the cholodine drip. | 开始静滴氯压定 |
[13:04] | Starting cholodine drip. | 氯压定静滴开始 |
[13:06] | Eight milligrams per hour. | 每小时八毫克 |
[13:07] | We should know fairly quickly | 我们应该很快就会知道 |
[13:09] | if the drug will have any effect. | 这药是否有效 |
[13:19] | Quinn… | 奎恩 |
[13:21] | Quinn, it’s me, Carrie. | 奎恩 是我 卡莉 |
[13:25] | I need you to open your eyes now, okay? | 你睁开眼睛 好吗 |
[13:28] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我吗 |
[13:31] | It’s really important you wake up. | 你醒来真的很重要 |
[13:35] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[13:40] | Listen to my voice. | 听听我的声音 |
[13:41] | Follow it to the surface. | 赶紧醒过来 |
[13:47] | I’m here, waiting for you. | 我在这里等着你 |
[13:51] | Electrical activity is rising. | 脑电活动在增加 |
[13:53] | It’s up from 11 waves per second to… 19. | 从每秒波动11次升到了19次 |
[13:56] | No, 23 waves per second. | 不 每秒23次了 |
[14:04] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[14:05] | Quinn, look at me. | 奎恩 看着我 |
[14:06] | Can you hear me? Quinn. | 你能听到我吗 奎恩 |
[14:11] | Tell me what the target is. | 告诉我袭击目标是什么 |
[14:13] | Tell me where the attack is going to happen. | 告诉我袭击的地点是哪里 |
[14:15] | – Keep him awake, colonel. – But, sir, I… | -让他保持清醒 -可是先生… |
[14:17] | I said, keep him awake. | 我说了 让他保持清醒 |
[14:20] | Give him an amp of epi. | 注射一个单位肾上腺素 |
[14:21] | Now, please. | 现在 快 |
[14:23] | Yes, sir, prepping the line. | 是 正在准备导管 |
[14:30] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[14:31] | Quinn, look at me. | 奎恩 看着我 |
[14:32] | Quinn. | 奎恩 |
[14:34] | You’re at Landstuhl Medical Center. | 你在兰兹图医疗中心 |
[14:36] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[14:39] | Blink if you can hear me. | 要是能听到我就眨眨眼 |
[14:46] | You penetrated a terrorist cell. | 你打入了一个恐怖分子的窝点 |
[14:48] | They’re planning an attack here in Berlin. | 他们在策划一场对柏林的袭击 |
[14:50] | I need to know where. | 我得知道具体地点 |
[14:58] | Louder, Quinn. I-I can’t make out what you’re saying. | 大声点 奎恩 我听不清你在说什么 |
[15:06] | He’s going into respiratory arrest. | 他要窒息了 |
[15:07] | – Stand back, please. Sir, please. – Check pulse. | -退后 长官 请退后 -检查脉搏 |
[15:09] | Clear his airway. | 做气管疏通 |
[15:10] | 80/60. He’s decerebrating. | 血压80/60 正在失去意识 |
[15:12] | Lower the oxygen. | 减少供氧 |
[15:13] | Ten liters and running. | 保持在十公升 |
[15:14] | He’s on hiflo 2 right now. | 目前高流供氧二级 |
[15:16] | Pupils fixed and dilated. | 瞳孔固定并扩大 |
[15:18] | Apneic. 90/70. | 呼吸暂停 血压90/70 |
[15:20] | Alkanize his urine, get him ready for hemoperfusion. | 碱化尿液 准备血液灌流 |
[15:23] | I need CBC, lytes. Call neuro. | 我需要全血细胞和电解质数据 叫神经科 |
[15:24] | Copy that. CBC, lytes. Call neuro. | 明白 全血细胞 电解质 打给神经科 |
[15:26] | I need the endotracheal tube and the ambu bag. | 插管 上人工呼吸机 |
[15:29] | Got the ambu bag. I’ll start bagging. | 呼吸机已插入 马上挤压 |
[15:34] | We’re running his line wide open. | 气道正在扩张 |
[16:38] | Qasim. Come with me. | 卡西姆 跟我来 |
[16:47] | This is the trigger for the canisters. | 这是毒气罐的触发器 |
[16:49] | It’s not working. | 现在用不了了 |
[16:50] | You need to bring it to Dr. Aziz. | 你得把它拿去给阿齐兹博士 |
[16:52] | Me? | 我 |
[16:54] | You’re the only one of us who’s not on the watch list, | 你是我们中唯一没在监视名单上的 |
[16:56] | Who won’t be stopped and searched. | 只有你不会被拦住搜身 |
[16:59] | You need to wait till he’s done fixing that, | 你要等他修好 |
[17:01] | then come right back here. | 然后马上回来 |
[17:03] | You’re trusting me. | 你要相信我 |
[17:09] | I trust that you love your mother. | 我相信你爱你的母亲 |
[17:13] | Don’t look away, Qasim. | 别左顾右盼 卡西姆 |
[17:15] | Look at me, so I can see you understand what I’m saying. | 看着我 让我确定你听明白了 |
[17:22] | Dr. Aziz is in faculty housing on campus. | 阿齐兹博士在学校的教职工宿舍 |
[17:26] | Block A, | A区 |
[17:27] | room 15. | 十五号房间 |
[17:39] | Respiratory tech to treatment room 7. | 呼吸治疗师请到七号诊室 |
[17:43] | Respiratory tech to treatment room 7. | 呼吸治疗师请到七号诊室 |
[17:48] | Well, he’s stable. | 他情况稳定了 |
[17:51] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:52] | We got lucky. | 我们很走运 |
[17:55] | Based on what happened in there, | 从之前的状况看 |
[17:56] | has his prognosis changed at all? | 他的治疗预后情况有变吗 |
[17:58] | Well, it’s hard to say. | 还不好说 |
[17:59] | It hasn’t gotten any better, I can tell you that. | 能告诉你的是 情况还没有好转 |
[18:03] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[18:12] | Well… I got to get back. | 我得回去了 |
[18:15] | Of course. | 好 |
[18:16] | You’re staying here, I assume. | 我想你会守在这吧 |
[18:18] | No. | 不 |
[18:19] | No? | 不 |
[18:20] | We know the atropine saved his life, | 我们知道阿托品救了他的命 |
[18:22] | but that’s not the only thing. | 但情况不止如此 |
[18:24] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:26] | His bullet wound. | 他还有枪伤 |
[18:28] | A surgical drain was inserted | 腹部插了引流管 |
[18:29] | into his abdomen to treat the sepsis. | 用来排出脓毒 |
[18:31] | Whoever did that had serious medical training. | 做这个手术的人受过丰富的医疗培训 |
[18:33] | You’re thinking it’s the same person? | 你认为是同一个人 |
[18:35] | I’m thinking there’s a good samaritan out there, | 我想 大概某个好心人 |
[18:37] | probably not too happy about | 很可能不太喜欢 |
[18:38] | what he’s been seeing on television lately. | 最近电视上播放的消息 |
[18:40] | That’s an interesting theory. I’ll pass it along. | 这想法有意思 我会交代下去调查 |
[18:42] | Why not let me run it down? | 为什么不让我去追查 |
[18:43] | I mean, it’s not exactly the tip of the spear, | 这也不是风口浪尖的任务 |
[18:45] | and I can’t just sit here and do nothing. | 而且我也不能就这样坐视不管 |
[18:48] | – Okay, but check in every step of the way. – I will. | -好 但所有行动必须汇报 -好 |
[18:52] | Mr. Berenson, you assured me | 贝伦森先生 您向我保证过 |
[18:54] | Faisal Marwan would be treated fairly and with respect. | 费萨尔·马尔万会受到礼遇 |
[18:58] | Instead, he was just arrested, | 但他却像罪犯那样 |
[18:59] | forced into a car like a common criminal. | 被逮捕 押上车 |
[19:02] | Now even his lawyer can’t get access to him. | 现在 连他的律师都不能见他 |
[19:05] | I don’t have to tell you, we’re facing a major threat. | 我不多说你也知道 我们现在面临巨大威胁 |
[19:07] | I know what we are facing. | 我知道现在的情况 |
[19:09] | I’m talking about you and me, what your word is worth. | 我说的是你和我 还有你的承诺的价值 |
[19:14] | I don’t tell the BND what to do. | 我无权指挥联邦情报局 |
[19:15] | I gave them a heads-up Marwan was coming in, | 我告诉他们马尔万会过来 |
[19:17] | that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[19:18] | I thought I could trust you. | 我以为我可以信任你 |
[19:20] | Because… | 因为… |
[19:22] | because Carrie Mathison trusts you. | 因为卡莉·麦吉森信任你 |
[19:25] | Was I wrong? | 我信错人了吗 |
[19:27] | – No. – Well, then I expect you to make this right. | -没有 -那我希望你把这事搞定 |
[19:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:33] | I’m on my way to the BND now. I’ll see what I can do. | 我现在就去联邦情报局 看看能做什么 |
[19:35] | And you said his lawyer could be present during all questioning. | 你还说过所有的审问律师都可以在场 |
[19:38] | I said, I’ll see what I can do. | 我说了 我去看看能做点什么 |
[19:47] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[19:51] | I spoke to Berenson. | 我和贝伦森联系过了 |
[19:53] | He’s going to check on Marwan now. | 他现在去看马尔万的情况 |
[19:59] | Will Jonas get access to him? | 乔纳斯能见到马尔万吗 |
[20:01] | I hope. | 希望如此 |
[20:03] | Don’t have an answer on that. | 暂时还没有准确答复 |
[20:08] | Great. | 很好 |
[20:11] | We’ve still got three hours to the deadline. | 离最后期限还有三个小时 |
[20:14] | I pray it comes to nothing, | 我祈祷会平安无事 |
[20:16] | but until then, I must ask you to keep a low profile. | 但在那之前 我要求你务必低调 |
[20:22] | Your version of a gag order? | 你这是在下禁口令吗 |
[20:26] | Never thought I’d see the day, Otto. | 我从没想过会有这么一天 奥托 |
[20:28] | Come on, Laura, I’m just asking you to show some sensitivity | 拜托 劳拉 我只想让你在这艰难的时刻 |
[20:31] | in a difficult time. | 表现出一点点敏感性 |
[20:31] | I am sensitive. | 我有职业的敏感度 |
[20:34] | It’s just a hell of a lot more difficult for Marwan, | 我想说的是 对于马尔万来说 |
[20:36] | – is what I’m saying. – I know, | -情况艰难得多 -我知道 |
[20:38] | but we have to be careful. | 但我们必须小心 |
[20:40] | Your reputation is on the line, and so is the foundation’s. | 你的信誉度岌岌可危 基金会也是 |
[20:44] | Is that clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[20:49] | Yes. | 清楚了 |
[20:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:21] | Numan, it’s me. | 努曼 是我 |
[21:23] | Laura, hey. | 劳拉 |
[21:25] | Were you able to get the documents back, | 你能拿回那些文件吗 |
[21:27] | download them off Carrie’s laptop like you said? | 像你说的那样从卡莉的电脑里下载下来 |
[21:29] | Yeah. She never suspected a thing. | 可以 她毫无戒心 |
[21:32] | All 1,361 of them? | 全部的1361份文件 |
[21:35] | Yep. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[21:37] | If anything happens to me… | 如果我出了什么事… |
[21:40] | I want them to be released. | 就把这些文件公诸于众 |
[21:46] | What do you mean, if anything happens to you? | 你什么意思 你发生了什么事 |
[21:48] | You know, if I’m arrested or… whatever. | 如果我被逮捕 或者别的什么 |
[21:54] | Laura, what’s going on? | 劳拉 怎么了 |
[21:57] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:59] | Don’t tell me “Nothing.” | 别和我说”没什么” |
[22:00] | What are you planning? | 你在计划什么 |
[22:01] | Look, it’s better if you don’t know. | 你不知道比较好 |
[22:03] | Just release the documents, | 如果我出了事 |
[22:04] | if it comes to that. | 把文件公布出去 |
[22:06] | Don’t worry about vetting them like the last time. | 不必像上次那样核实文件 |
[22:08] | The important thing is just get them out there. | 重要的是把文件揭露出去 |
[22:11] | Go big. | 闹大 |
[22:12] | Blow the damn lid off. | 让丑事曝光 |
[22:14] | Then wipe your shit clean, leave no trace. | 然后隐藏好自己 不留痕迹 |
[22:17] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[22:18] | Thank you, Numan. | 谢谢你 努曼 |
[22:22] | I mean that. | 真心的 |
[22:27] | Born in Dresden, raised in Hamburg, | 出生在德累斯顿 在汉堡长大 |
[22:30] | presumably where he met Bibi Hamed. | 大概就是在那里遇到了毕比·哈米德 |
[22:32] | Their fathers worked together at the port there, | 他们的父亲在那里的港口一起工作 |
[22:34] | unloading container ships. | 给集装箱船卸货 |
[22:36] | Who are we talking about? | 我们这是在讨论谁 |
[22:39] | The body we discovered with Peter Quinn | 在老多洛非夫兵营和皮特·奎恩 |
[22:41] | at the old Dorofeev barracks. | 一起发现的那具尸体 |
[22:43] | Name’s Zaheer Al-Sherali. | 名叫查希尔·艾尔·舍拉里 |
[22:44] | A student, huh? | 是个学生吧 |
[22:46] | Enrolled at TU Berlin. | 柏林工大在校生 |
[22:48] | The Universitat der Technik? | 柏林工业大学 |
[22:51] | Although he was behind on his tuition payments, | 然而据教务主任反映 |
[22:53] | according to the registrar, | 他拖欠学费 |
[22:54] | and hadn’t been to classes in over three months. | 并且超过三个月没去上课 |
[22:57] | Well, I know two women on the faculty there. | 我认识那里的两名女教职人员 |
[22:59] | How’s that? | 什么情况 |
[23:00] | They consult with us on EU economic issues. | 她们向我们咨询欧洲经济问题 |
[23:03] | Happy to reach out to them if you want. | 若你同意 我很乐意联系她们 |
[23:09] | Your call. | 听你的 |
[23:12] | Just as happy to go back to the station. | 同时我也很乐意回局里去 |
[23:16] | Either way, I don’t go | 不管怎样 |
[23:17] | anywhere these days without my bodyguard. | 这几天我去哪儿都有人跟着 |
[23:52] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[23:55] | Will you tell Al-Amin I’m sorry to disturb him, | 请帮我转达奥拉民 我很抱歉打扰他 |
[23:57] | but it’s urgent that I speak with him? | 但情况紧急 我得和他谈谈吗 |
[23:59] | Al-Amin? | 奥拉民 |
[24:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:02] | I don’t know anybody by that name. | 我不认识叫那名字的人 |
[24:03] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[24:04] | I mean him no harm. I’m not the police. | 我无意伤害他 我不是警察 |
[24:08] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[24:23] | Quickly. | 快进来 |
[24:32] | This way. Follow me. | 这边 跟我来 |
[24:37] | How dare you invade my home? | 你怎么敢跑到我家来 |
[24:38] | – Commander… – Who’s coming here? | -指挥官 -还有谁跟着来了 |
[24:40] | Federal police, the BND, Mossad? | 联邦警察 德国联情局还是摩萨德 |
[24:42] | – No one. – No one? If no one’s coming, | -没人 -没人 要是没人来 |
[24:44] | then I’ll kill you with my own hands. | 那我就要亲手杀了你 |
[24:45] | Well, go ahead. | 好啊 动手吧 |
[24:47] | But I am here alone, | 我是一个人来的 |
[24:48] | and no one knows that I’m here. | 也没人知道我在这里 |
[24:52] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[24:55] | My wife taking the children to safety, as instructed. | 我妻子正依指示把孩子带到安全的地方 |
[24:59] | I’m sorry. There was no time to warn you I was on my way. | 抱歉 没时间通知你我要来 |
[25:01] | What do you want? | 你要什么 |
[25:03] | Information. | 情报 |
[25:04] | About this terror cell making threats. | 有关这次恐怖分子威胁的情报 |
[25:06] | So now I am part of a plot | 你认为我参与了 |
[25:08] | to gas people in the capitals of Europe? | 在欧洲各国首都毒杀百姓的勾当吗 |
[25:09] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[25:11] | No. | 不是 |
[25:13] | – Do you know who is? – No. | -那你认识他们吗 -不认识 |
[25:15] | But if I did know them, I would tell them they were idiots. | 但我要是认识他们 我会说他们都是蠢货 |
[25:18] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[25:19] | America’s on the run, Israel isolated; | 美国自顾不暇 以色列孤立无援 |
[25:21] | now’s not the time to be | 现在不是让全世界 |
[25:22] | rallying the world against muslims. | 与穆斯林为敌的时刻 |
[25:24] | So you’ll help me. | 那你会帮我吧 |
[25:25] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没那么说 |
[25:26] | You’re fighting the Islamic State in Syria; why not here? | 你在叙利亚和伊斯兰国作战 为何这里不行 |
[25:29] | Strange times for Hezbollah, I admit. | 我承认这是真主党的艰难时刻 |
[25:34] | You are soldiers involved in a political struggle. | 你是身陷政治斗争的战士 |
[25:37] | These are zealots prophesizing the arrival of the Mahdi | 他们则是预言救世主降临 |
[25:40] | and a countdown to the apocalypse. | 和天启倒计时的狂热分子 |
[25:42] | Like I said, idiots. | 就像我说过的 蠢货 |
[25:43] | Scum. | 败类 |
[25:47] | I’m looking for a man. | 我在找一个人 |
[25:49] | Somebody with-with medical training– | 一个受过医学训练的人 |
[25:51] | possibly a doctor, possibly operating | 可能是个医生 也可能 |
[25:53] | an unlicensed clinic somewhere in or around Kreuzberg. | 在克罗伊茨贝格或附近经营一家无照诊所 |
[25:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:59] | He saved my friend. | 他救了我朋友 |
[26:00] | He-he might know something. | 他可能知道点什么 |
[26:01] | I mean, why should I help you? | 我是说为什么我得帮你 |
[26:08] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 老实说 我也不知道 |
[26:13] | Maybe because you did the right thing once before. | 可能因为你之前做过正确的事 |
[26:18] | Maybe because you lost a son. | 可能因为你失去了一个儿子 |
[26:19] | Maybe because more fathers will lose their sons | 可能因为会有更多父亲失去他们的儿子 |
[26:22] | if we don’t stop this thing. | 如果我们不阻止这一切的话 |
[26:34] | There is such a man. | 确实有这么一个人 |
[26:41] | Sees patients in his apartment. | 在他的公寓里给人看病 |
[26:43] | The poor, mostly refugees. | 穷人 大部分是难民 |
[26:47] | Pay what you can. | 诊费能给多少给多少 |
[26:51] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[26:52] | He’s no jihadi, though. | 但他不是圣战分子 |
[26:54] | What is his name? | 他叫什么 |
[26:57] | Hussein. | 侯赛因 |
[27:04] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[27:06] | You’ve come from seeing Peter Quinn? | 你探视过彼得·奎恩了 |
[27:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:09] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[27:11] | He regained consciousness, briefly. | 他清醒过一段时间 很短暂 |
[27:16] | Did he say anything? | 他说了什么吗 |
[27:18] | He tried to. | 他想说 |
[27:22] | It’s not looking good. | 他的情况不容乐观 |
[27:25] | Damage is, uh… extensive. | 受伤程度 很严重 |
[27:32] | Anyway. | 无论如何 |
[27:34] | You want to see Marwan? | 你要见马尔万吗 |
[27:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:40] | Why pull him off the street? | 干嘛要在大庭广众下抓他 |
[27:42] | He was about to give himself up. | 他本就是要来自首的 |
[27:44] | We were worried During might try something at the last minute. | 我们怕都灵临时耍花招 |
[27:48] | He hasn’t exactly been cooperative in the past. | 他此前就不怎么配合 |
[28:06] | Biometrics? | 生物测谎仪 |
[28:08] | Is that really necessary? | 真有这个必要吗 |
[28:12] | Looks scared out of his mind. | 快吓死他了 |
[28:16] | We were getting nowhere, | 我们毫无进展 |
[28:18] | so the interrogator decided to change it up. | 审讯人决定加大力度 |
[28:22] | I want to talk to him. | 我来跟他谈谈 |
[28:26] | Adler will not agree. | 阿德勒不会同意的 |
[28:28] | Does Adler have to know? | 阿德勒需要知道吗 |
[28:33] | Let’s try it my way, then. | 试试我的方式 |
[28:34] | Give him his clothes back, | 把他的衣服还给他 |
[28:35] | put him in a nice office, nice cup of tea. | 带他去舒适的办公室 上一杯茶 |
[28:37] | Tea? | 茶 |
[28:39] | Make it spearmint– he’s Moroccan. | 薄荷茶 他是摩洛哥人 |
[28:41] | Plenty of sugar. | 多加点糖 |
[29:09] | Professor Aziz. | 阿齐兹教授 |
[29:10] | Not here. | 这里不行 |
[29:23] | You shouldn’t be here. I made it perfectly clear. | 你不能来这里 我之前说得很清楚 |
[29:25] | I couldn’t have been clearer with Bibi. | 我跟毕比说得很清楚 |
[29:27] | Bibi is the one who sent me. | 是毕比派我来的 |
[29:29] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[29:31] | The signal is not transmitting. | 信号传送坏了 |
[29:33] | I gave Utku instructions. | 我教过乌特库 |
[29:35] | I’m not a technical person, so I can’t say what’s wrong. | 我不懂技术 不知道哪里出的问题 |
[29:39] | Utku wrote it down. | 乌特库写下来了 |
[29:55] | Bibi wants me to tell him how long this will take. | 毕比想知道需要多久能修好 |
[29:57] | I’ll know more after I run a diagnostic. | 我要检查过之后才知道 |
[30:08] | You haven’t touched your tea. | 你一口茶都没喝 |
[30:11] | I don’t want tea. | 我不想喝茶 |
[30:12] | I want to go back to my sister’s. | 我想要回我姐姐家 |
[30:14] | That’s not gonna happen unless you start cooperating. | 除非你配合 否则免谈 |
[30:17] | What more can I do? | 我还能做什么 |
[30:19] | I’ve answered the same questions over and over again. | 我一遍又一遍地回答同样的问题 |
[30:22] | Well, even I’m starting to believe | 但我现在认为 |
[30:23] | you know something you’re not saying. | 你有所隐瞒 |
[30:26] | You were in prison with these guys for over a year and a half. | 你和这伙人一起坐过一年半牢 |
[30:29] | I was in prison with one of them. | 只是其中一个而已 |
[30:31] | One man, Hajik Zayd. | 一个人 哈吉克·赛义德 |
[30:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:37] | Before that… | 在那之前 |
[30:40] | You sold cell phones to the others. | 你向其他人出售过手机 |
[30:42] | To some of the others, yes. | 向某几个 是的 |
[30:44] | Well, nobody spends all that time | 没有人在这么长时间里 |
[30:46] | with their eyes closed, hands over their ears. | 能够视而不见 充耳不闻 |
[30:47] | Come on, think I’m an idiot? | 你当我是白痴吗 |
[30:49] | I told you, I heard four words. | 我告诉过你 我只听到四个字 |
[30:52] | Das ziel ist berlin– berlin is the target. | 目标柏林 目标是柏林 |
[30:55] | That’s all. | 就这些 |
[30:57] | Do you want me to make something else up? | 你想让我胡编点别的什么吗 |
[31:00] | Because I will. | 我可以啊 |
[31:04] | No? | 不要吗 |
[31:06] | Then tell me what to do. Please. | 那请你告诉我该怎么办 |
[31:08] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么办 |
[31:11] | Think. | 想 |
[31:13] | Remember. | 努力回忆 |
[31:15] | I am trying. | 我尽力了 |
[31:16] | Try harder. | 更加努力 |
[31:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道了 |
[31:22] | ’cause if this attack goes down… | 一旦这次袭击发生 |
[31:26] | I can’t protect you from what comes next. | 我无法保护你不受进一步制裁 |
[31:30] | Nobody can. | 没人能保护你 |
[31:33] | Something you need to see. | 过来看点东西 |
[31:46] | It will become a strictly German matter. | 这将成为严格意义上的德国事务 |
[31:50] | You know better than anybody what that means. | 这意味着什么 你比谁都清楚 |
[32:04] | And is at this moment being denied his constitutional right to counsel. | 从现在起 他委任律师的权利被剥夺 |
[32:09] | But why was he arrested in the first place? | 但他被捕的原因是什么 |
[32:11] | He wasn’t arrested. | 他并非被捕 |
[32:13] | Not in the normal sense. | 并非一般意义上的 |
[32:14] | He was rounded up. | 他是被围捕 |
[32:15] | And this is the best part. | 而最棒的一点是 |
[32:17] | He’d already volunteered to help the investigation. | 他已经自愿协助调查 |
[32:20] | Perhaps that’s what he’s doing, then, helping the BND. | 也许 他现在就在协助德国联情局进行调查 |
[32:25] | Then why the silence? | 但为何一点消息都没有 |
[32:27] | Why can’t he be reached? | 为何联系不到他 |
[32:29] | Remember, this man had already been | 请别忘记 这个人之前就曾被 |
[32:30] | illegally imprisoned once before. | 非法逮捕入狱过 |
[32:32] | One could argue that in extraordinary times | 有观点认为 在特殊时期 |
[32:35] | the state is justified in taking extraordinary measures. | 政府有必要采取非常手段 |
[32:40] | I used to believe that. | 我曾经深信如此 |
[32:42] | I really did. | 真的 |
[32:45] | But now, | 而如今 |
[32:47] | a decade and a half into the war on terror, | 十年半的反恐战争 |
[32:51] | it’s not so simple. | 不是易事 |
[32:53] | I’ve seen my country, and yours, | 我曾目睹了我们两国 |
[32:56] | tear up hard-won civil rights, suspend habeas corpus, | 毁掉了来之不易的民权 中止了人身保护法 |
[33:01] | resort to torture, | 使用酷刑 |
[33:03] | extrajudicial killings, | 法外处决 |
[33:04] | and the wholesale surveillance of its own citizens. | 对本国公民进行大规模监控 |
[33:08] | Has any of it worked? | 这一切都有效果吗 |
[33:10] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[33:12] | In fact, you could argue it’s made things worse. | 实际上 情况因此而变得更糟 |
[33:15] | What would work, in your view? | 你认为怎么做才有效呢 |
[33:19] | Yeah, I wish I knew. | 我也想知道这点 |
[33:21] | How about starting with respect for the rule of law? | 先从尊重法治入手如何 |
[33:24] | But you must agree it’s a tough time for making that point, | 你必须得承认 整个欧洲的局势都很紧张 |
[33:28] | when all of Europe is in a state of emergency. | 这样艰难的时期 很难做到这点 |
[33:31] | Of course it’s tough. | 当然艰难了 |
[33:32] | Everyone’s scared. | 现在人人自危 |
[33:34] | I’m scared. | 我也害怕 |
[33:36] | But that can’t make us forget who we are. | 但不能因此忘记我们的本性 |
[33:40] | Do you honestly think you can win the argument? | 你真觉得自己能赢得这场辩论吗 |
[33:44] | Honestly… no. | 说实话 我赢不了 |
[33:50] | So I’m not just making an argument. | 所以我不仅仅是提出一个论点 |
[33:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:57] | If I’m not allowed to speak to faisal Marwan immediately, | 如果不让我立即与费萨尔·马尔万对话 |
[34:01] | I will release the remaining 1,360 classified documents | 我就会公开我手中剩下的1360份 |
[34:05] | in my possession.. | 机密文件 |
[34:07] | The documents that were hacked from the cia? | 你是指从中情局盗走的那些文件吗 |
[34:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:12] | One can only imagine what other | 看看中情局还能承受 |
[34:14] | embarrassing revelations they contain. | 多少这样尴尬的曝光 |
[34:17] | Fuck you. | 操你妈的 |
[34:19] | Tell me, are you acting on your own | 跟我说说 这是你的个人行为 |
[34:21] | or is this with the blessing of the During Foundation? | 还是背后有都灵基金支持你呢 |
[34:24] | No, the foundation is not involved in any way. | 此事跟基金会毫无关系 |
[34:28] | It’s… just me. | 只是我个人行为 |
[34:32] | You’re not worried about… | 你不担心自己会被… |
[34:34] | retaliation? | 打击报复吗 |
[34:35] | Of course I am. | 我当然担心了 |
[34:38] | The documents will be released regardless. | 但无论如何都会公开那些文件 |
[34:41] | We’ll take a short break, | 我们稍作休息 |
[34:43] | then come back to my unexpected guest, | 广告后回来继续访问这位意外嘉宾 |
[34:46] | the American journalist Laura Sutton. | 美国记者 劳拉·萨顿 |
[34:51] | See what Adler wants us to do about this. | 看看阿德勒想让我们怎么处理此事 |
[34:56] | So, back to Marwan? | 继续跟马尔万谈吗 |
[35:33] | Scheisse. | 操 |
[35:51] | Well, our Laura Sutton problem just got worse. | 劳拉·萨顿的麻烦 这下变得更糟了 |
[35:56] | Can we take a minute here, please? | 我们能静一下吗 |
[36:27] | You deal with Laura Sutton. | 你来解决劳拉·萨顿 |
[36:30] | I think I’ve had enough for one day. | 我今天是受够了 |
[36:37] | You have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[36:41] | Hmm. | 有 |
[36:42] | How many? | 几个 |
[36:44] | One son, Ashraf. | 一个儿子 阿什拉夫 |
[36:46] | Lives in Sidon with his mother. | 跟他母亲住在希登 |
[36:49] | Sidon? | 希登 |
[36:51] | It’s in Lebanon, in the south. | 在黎巴嫩南部 |
[37:01] | How long have you lived here? | 你在这里住了多久了 |
[37:03] | This flat? | 这间公寓吗 |
[37:04] | In Berlin. | 在柏林 |
[37:06] | Three years, ever since I was offered | 三年了 从我被聘到大学 |
[37:08] | the teaching position at the university. | 当教授开始就住在这里了 |
[37:11] | And you’re not at all conflicted? | 你完全不觉得矛盾吗 |
[37:13] | About what? | 矛盾什么 |
[37:15] | Doing what we are doing. | 我们所做的事 |
[37:21] | It’s just… | 就是… |
[37:24] | this country seems to have taken you in, | 这个国家似乎接纳了你 |
[37:28] | treated you well. | 还待你不薄 |
[37:32] | This benevolent country you talk about, Germany, | 你口中这个仁慈的国家 德国 |
[37:36] | it supports the state of Israel unequivocally. | 明确表示支持以色列 |
[37:39] | So when Israel bombed the living shit out of Lebanon in 2006, | 当以色列在2006年轰炸了黎巴嫩 |
[37:43] | what did the good Germans do, huh? | 德国大善人怎么做的 |
[37:45] | They sent troops, not to help my people | 他们派来了军队 不是来帮助 |
[37:47] | who had been cut to ribbons by the cluster bombs, | 我那些被榴霰弹炸伤的同胞 |
[37:50] | but to defend gallant little Israel | 而是去帮助以色列这个马屁精 |
[37:52] | against a possible counterattack. | 抵抗潜在的反击 |
[37:54] | That is why I do what I do. | 所以我才做这份工作 |
[37:58] | And the Caliphate? | 哈里发国呢 |
[38:00] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[38:02] | Every muslim must rush to make his religion victorious. | 每个穆斯林肯定都迫不及待想成为宗教胜利者 |
[38:06] | The winds of faith have come. | 信仰之风已席卷而来 |
[38:10] | I’m an atheist. | 我是无神论者 |
[38:19] | You must go. | 你得赶紧走 |
[38:19] | – You cannot be seen here. – Is it working now? | -不能让人看到你 -能用了吗 |
[38:21] | No. No. | 不 不能 |
[38:23] | What should I tell Bibi? | 我该怎么跟毕比汇报 |
[38:24] | Tell him…. tell him he has to activate the machine manually. | 跟他说 这东西必须要手动启用 |
[38:28] | Here, this way. | 这边走 |
[38:50] | Can I help you? | 你们有事吗 |
[38:50] | – Professor Aziz? Aman Aziz? – Yes. | -阿齐兹教授吗 亚曼·阿齐兹 -对 |
[38:53] | I’m Allison Carr. This is Conrad Fuller. | 我是艾莉森·卡尔 这是康拉德·富勒 |
[38:54] | We’re working with the German Federal Police. | 我们在跟德国联邦警署合作 |
[38:56] | I wonder if we could talk to you. | 我们能跟你谈谈吗 |
[38:58] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[38:59] | A graduate student of yours, Zaheer Al-Sherali. | 你带的一个研究生 查希尔·艾尔·舍拉里 |
[39:02] | Well, I’m his thesis advisor. | 我只是他的论文导师 |
[39:04] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[39:06] | I’m sorry to have to tell you this, | 很遗憾告诉你 |
[39:07] | but his body was found earlier this morning. | 今早发现了他的尸体 |
[39:09] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[39:11] | What? | 什么 |
[39:13] | Do you mind if we come in? | 介意我们进来吗 |
[39:44] | Ja? | 什么事 |
[39:45] | I need to speak to Dr. Hussein. | 我得和侯赛因医生谈谈 |
[39:47] | What is this about? | 有什么事 |
[39:48] | I’m from the During Foundation; | 我是图灵基金会的人 |
[39:50] | maybe you’re familiar with our work in the neighborhood. | 也许你知道我们在这片区域的慈善事业 |
[39:53] | You’ll have to wait. | 你得等等 |
[39:56] | Tell him it’s urgent. | 跟他说很紧急 |
[39:57] | There are sick people here. | 他在看病 |
[39:59] | You’ll have to wait your turn. | 你得排队 |
[40:07] | We understand he’d more or less dropped out of school. | 我们知道他应该是辍学了 |
[40:09] | He was having difficulties, yes. | 没错 他有些困难 |
[40:11] | What kind of difficulties? | 什么方面的困难 |
[40:13] | Financial. | 经济方面 |
[40:14] | Just financial? | 只是经济方面吗 |
[40:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:19] | Trouble with a girlfriend, in a feud with one of his roommates? | 感情问题 室友之间发生矛盾 |
[40:23] | Yeah, I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 这我就不太清楚了 |
[40:25] | Ours was, uh, an academic relationship. | 我们只是师生关系 |
[40:27] | I saw him in school during office hours, | 只在教学时间见过他 |
[40:29] | that’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[40:31] | Excuse me, what are you looking for, please? | 抱歉 请问你在找什么 |
[40:33] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[40:35] | Term projects for my coding seminar. | 代码课的学期教案 |
[40:40] | You said Zaheer was found dead. | 你说查希尔死了 |
[40:42] | Is that was this is about? | 这和他的死有关吗 |
[40:44] | You suspect foul play? | 你们怀疑是谋杀吗 |
[40:45] | He was shot in the face. | 他面部中枪 |
[40:47] | My god. | 天啊 |
[40:48] | Any idea who might have killed him? | 知道是谁会杀他吗 |
[40:50] | None. | 没有 |
[40:53] | What would you say if I told you | 如果我告诉你 |
[40:54] | we discovered his body in the same place | 我们发现他尸体的地方就是 |
[40:56] | that video was filmed, the one that’s all over the news? | 新闻大肆报道的视频拍摄地 你会说什么 |
[41:00] | Were you aware of his extremist views, professor? | 你知道他极端分子的一面吗 教授 |
[41:03] | No, I was not. | 我不知道 |
[41:04] | Let’s talk about your extremist views. | 来谈谈你极端分子的一面 |
[41:06] | Last year you gave a sizable contribution to Al Haq. | 去年你给了”阿勒-哈克”一笔巨额捐赠 |
[41:09] | Al Haq is an NGO, anti-zionist, yes… | “阿勒-哈克”是非政府组织 反犹太复国 没错 |
[41:11] | Your degree’s in applied mathematics, is it not? | 你的学位是应用数学 是吗 |
[41:14] | I have a PHD. | 我有博士学位 |
[41:15] | But you taught a course in biochemical engineering | 但你在贝鲁特的一所美国大学 |
[41:17] | at the American University in Beirut. | 教生化工程课 |
[41:19] | – Who did you say you are again? – Sit down. | -你再说一遍你们是谁 -请坐 |
[41:26] | You’re jumping to conclusions. | 你这是妄下定论 |
[41:27] | Your thesis advisee is found at the staging area | 你带的研究生出现在即将发生 |
[41:30] | for an imminent WMD attack, | 大规模杀伤武器攻击的预备地点 |
[41:32] | You have expertise in the very technology | 你刚好有恐怖分子 |
[41:34] | the terrorists are threatening to use. | 威胁要使用的技术 |
[41:35] | What other conclusion is there? | 这还是妄下定论吗 |
[41:36] | I’m a tenured professor, a German citizen. | 我是终身教授 德国公民 |
[41:39] | Be a good one, then, and tell me what the target is. | 那就做好公民 告诉我目标是哪里 |
[41:41] | Target? I don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 目标 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[41:43] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[41:44] | You’re making a mistake. | 你们找错人了 |
[41:45] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你们想找的人 |
[41:46] | Con, give me your gun. | 康 把你的枪给我 |
[41:49] | What are you doing, allison? | 你要干什么 艾莉森 |
[41:50] | I’m sick and tired of this asshole lying through his teeth. | 我受不了这混蛋满嘴胡话 |
[41:52] | Give me your gun and call for an arrest team. | 把你的枪给我 再呼叫抓捕小组 |
[41:57] | What’s the target? | 目标是哪里 |
[41:59] | I told you, I don’t know. | 跟你说了不知道 |
[42:00] | No, you said before you had no idea what I was talking about. | 你之前说你不知道我在说什么 |
[42:02] | Now it seems you do. | 现在看来你知道 |
[42:04] | You have five seconds to tell me. | 给你五秒告诉我 |
[42:06] | You’re not just going to shoot me. | 你不能就这么开枪杀我 |
[42:07] | Five… | 五 |
[42:09] | – Four… – You can’t. | -四… -你不能 |
[42:10] | Three… | 三… |
[42:12] | Two… | 二… |
[42:13] | No! No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[42:16] | Last chance– what’s the target? | 最后问你一次 目标是哪里 |
[42:18] | Hauptbahnhof, Hauptbahnhof. | 中央火车站 中央火车站 |
[42:19] | Today, platform 7. | 今天 七号站台 |
[42:21] | – You’re lying. – No, I’m not. | -你胡说 -我没有 |
[42:22] | I swear to god I’m not, I’m not. | 我对天发誓我没有 |
[42:24] | Hauptbahnhof station, the 5:15 to Potsdam. Please. | 中央车站五点一刻去波茨坦的那趟 别杀我 |
[42:27] | Please, please, please, please, please, please. | 求求你 求求你 别杀我 |
[42:29] | Okay, okay, stop whimpering. | 好 别嚎了 |
[42:32] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[42:37] | No! No! No! | 不 不 |
[43:41] | – Hello. – Astrid, help. | -喂 -阿斯特丽德 救命 |
[43:43] | Help me, I’ve been shot. | 救我 我中枪了 |
[43:45] | Allison… | 艾莉森… |
[44:18] | Oh, fuck! | 操了 |
[44:20] | Fuck… | 妈的 |
[44:22] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[44:23] | Geez. | 天呐 |
[44:25] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[44:27] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[45:06] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[45:16] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[45:18] | I found him on the bank of the Landwher Canal. | 我在兰德韦尔运河岸边发现他 |
[45:21] | Suicidal, you said. | 你是说他意图自杀 |
[45:23] | He was trying to drown himself, | 他意图让自己溺死 |
[45:26] | though he was nearly dead already from the loss of blood. | 虽然他因为失血过多已经剩下半条命了 |
[45:30] | And you treated him? | 你给他治疗了吗 |
[45:33] | Right in this room. | 就在这个房间 |
[45:39] | For a man who wanted to end his life, | 对于意图结束自己生命的人 |
[45:40] | I’ve rarely seen someone fight so hard to stay alive. | 我很少见到像他这样努力挣扎求生的 |
[45:45] | Yeah, that sounds like him. | 对 他就是那样的人 |
[45:50] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[45:52] | He never told me. | 他没告诉过我他的名字 |
[45:54] | Quinn. | 奎恩 |
[45:55] | Peter Quinn. | 彼得·奎恩 |
[45:58] | Peter Quinn. | 彼得·奎恩 |
[46:04] | And to see him on television like that… | 在电视上看到他那样… |
[46:08] | The world has truly gone mad. | 这个世界已经开始失控了 |
[46:13] | These men who did that to him, | 对他下手的人们 |
[46:16] | where are they? | 现在在哪里 |
[46:19] | You must understand. | 你要明白 |
[46:20] | They would kill me and my children | 如果知道我告密 |
[46:21] | if they knew I was talking to you. | 他们会把我和我的孩子杀了 |
[46:24] | No one’s asking you to come forward. | 没让你出面说明一切 |
[46:26] | Just tell me where I can find them. | 你只需要告诉我他们在哪里 |
[46:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[46:34] | That’s the truth. | 真的不知道 |
[46:36] | Until this morning, I believed they were on their way to Syria, | 直到今天早上 我还以为他们准备去叙利亚 |
[46:39] | to join the fight there. | 加入那边的抗争 |
[46:41] | But they were here, right? | 他们一定在这里待过 |
[46:43] | Or somewhere close? I mean… | 或者离这不远的地方 |
[46:45] | Otherwise, how did Quinn come into contact with them? | 否则 奎恩怎么跟他们联系 |
[46:52] | One had an apartment downstairs, where they would meet. | 其中一人在楼下有个单位 他们在那里会面 |
[46:57] | Would you show me? | 可以带我去看吗 |
[47:29] | Allison… | 艾莉森 |
[47:34] | It’s BER. | 是柏林机场 |
[47:37] | What? | 什么 |
[47:39] | The attack… | 袭击目标 |
[47:39] | The professor told me, | 教授告诉我 |
[47:41] | it’s BER. | 是柏林机场 |
[47:43] | The airport? | 机场吗 |
[47:45] | 5:00. | 五点钟 |
[48:40] | – Hello. – Saul, it’s me. | -喂 -索尔 是我 |
[48:42] | I found the doctor. | 我找到医生了 |
[48:43] | You should get a forensics team over here right away. | 马上派鉴证小组过来 |
[48:45] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[48:47] | Bibi hamed has a cousin, Qasim. | 毕比·哈米德有个表亲叫卡西姆 |
[48:49] | I’m standing in his apartment right now, | 我现在就在他的公寓里 |
[48:51] | looking at a bunch of urban planning textbooks. | 这里有很多关于城市规划的书籍 |
[48:54] | The guy was obsessed with hauptbahnhof. | 这个人对中央车站很感兴趣 |
[48:59] | Train station. | 火车站 |
[49:00] | Yeah, specifically the u-bahn network. | 尤其是地铁线路 |
[49:03] | 5:00 is rush hour. | 五点是繁忙时段 |
[49:04] | It’s the perfect time to hit the subway. | 是袭击地铁的最佳时间 |
[49:06] | That’s good, Carrie, | 非常好 卡莉 |
[49:07] | except BER is the target. | 但机场才是袭击目标 |
[49:09] | What? | 什么 |
[49:10] | Federal police are evacuating terminals as we speak. | 联邦警察现在在疏散各航站的人群 |
[49:14] | The chancellor’s deploying the army on german soil– | 总理正在部署军队进城驻守 |
[49:16] | First time since the war. | 这是战后头一回 |
[49:20] | When did all this happen? | 什么时候开始的 |
[49:22] | Last 45 minutes or so. | 45分钟前左右 |
[49:26] | I guess that’s… | 我想这是… |
[49:28] | That’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[49:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[49:32] | Provided they get everybody out in time. | 只要他们能及时撤离所有人 |
[49:35] | Uh, is there anything I can do? | 需要我协助什么吗 |
[49:38] | I don’t think so. | 不需要 |
[49:41] | Are you sure it’s the airport, Saul? | 你确定袭击目标是机场吗 索尔 |
[49:45] | Damn well better be. | 最好就是 |
[49:50] | Let me know when they find something. | 有发现告诉我 |
[49:52] | Will do. | 一定 |
[50:09] | Where’d they take Allison to treat her gunshot wound? | 他们把艾莉森带到哪儿去医治枪伤了 |
[50:12] | Berlin Memorial. | 柏林纪念医院 |
[52:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[52:20] | They’re going to take you up now. | 要推你进手术室了 |
[52:21] | No. | 不行 |
[52:22] | – No? – No. | -不行 -不行 |
[52:23] | I told the doctor I can’t have surgery. | 我跟医生说了现在不能做手术 |
[52:25] | Not now. | 现在还不行 |
[52:27] | First I’ve heard about it. | 没人跟我说啊 |
[52:28] | I’m a police officer. | 我是一名警察 |
[52:30] | We’re dealing with a major threat. | 我们正处理一起重大威胁案 |
[52:31] | I need to be available and alert. | 我必须保持清醒和警惕 |
[52:35] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[52:36] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[52:37] | I’ll go get the doctor. | 我去找医生 |
[52:38] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[52:40] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[52:42] | Terminal A is clear. | A航站楼清查完毕 |
[52:44] | We’re searching the others. | 我们正在搜索其他地方 |
[52:46] | In the meantime, I want to review your encounter with Aziz. | 我想趁现在了解一下你跟阿齐兹发生的事 |
[52:50] | Whatever you need. | 你问吧 |
[52:52] | Did he mention a specific area within the airport? | 他有没有提到机场内某个特别地点 |
[52:54] | I think I would’ve said, Saul. | 如果有我会说的 索尔 |
[52:57] | Any indication the weapon might be | 是否有迹象表明武器 |
[52:58] | arriving on an incoming flight? | 会随入境航班到达 |
[53:00] | No, nothing like that. | 完全没有 |
[53:01] | And you searched the apartment? | 你搜查公寓了吗 |
[53:02] | Uh, Conrad did while I was questioning Aziz. | 在我盘问阿齐兹的时候康拉德搜了 |
[53:05] | What’d he find? | 有什么发现 |
[53:07] | School papers, textbook. | 校报 课本 |
[53:08] | A laptop. | 一台笔记本电脑 |
[53:10] | I assume you’ve been through it? | 你应该看过了吧 |
[53:11] | Clean. | 没有问题 |
[53:15] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[53:17] | There wasn’t a lot of time, Saul. | 时间太短了 索尔 |
[53:18] | We were only there a few minutes before | 我们刚到几分钟 |
[53:20] | Aziz got ahold of Conrad’s gun and started shooting. | 阿齐兹就抢了康拉德的枪开枪了 |
[53:25] | How exactly did that happen? | 事情到底是怎么发生的 |
[53:28] | I did a thorough debrief | 坐救护车来的路上 |
[53:29] | in the ambulance on the way here. | 我已经做了详细汇报 |
[53:31] | I’d like to go over it again. | 再给我说一次 |
[53:33] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[53:34] | What’s this about not going into surgery? | 怎么还不手术 |
[53:37] | Who are you? I-I told the other doctor, | 你是谁 我跟另一个医生说了 |
[53:39] | Glickmann, I can’t do it now. | 是格里克曼医生 我现在不能做手术 |
[53:40] | – Can’t afford to lose her for the next hour. – Okay. | -接下来一小时她哪儿都不能去 -好 |
[53:44] | But I’ll have to drain the wound and repack it. | 但是我得清理伤口重新包扎 |
[53:46] | Otherwise, we’re risking a major infection. | 否则很可能会严重感染 |
[53:48] | How long will that take? | 要多长时间 |
[53:50] | 15 minutes. | 十五分钟 |
[53:51] | – Make it ten. – I’ll do my best. | -给你十分钟 -我尽量 |
[53:55] | Please. Lie back. | 请躺下 |
[54:51] | Excuse me? | 请问一下 |
[54:52] | Where’s the security office? | 保卫处在哪 |
[54:54] | Danke. | 谢谢 |
[56:01] | 看到卡西姆了 柏林中央火车站 5:15的火车 | |
[56:04] | Fuck. | 操 |
[56:06] | I have an emergency. Can you help me? | 我有急事 您能帮我一下吗 |
[56:08] | – What’s wrong? – I can’t get a signal here. | -怎么了 -这儿没信号 |
[56:09] | Would you take this phone to the next level and send my text? | 你能帮我把手机带到楼上发个短信吗 |
[56:12] | I’m sorry, I don’t have time to do that. | 对不起 我没有时间 |
[56:13] | Please, I am a federal officer. | 拜托了 我是联邦官员 |
[56:14] | It’s a matter of life and death. | 事关生死 |
[56:15] | May I see some identification? | 你有证件吗 |
[56:16] | The attack on the news? It’s happening here. | 新闻上的袭击事件就要在这里发生 |
[56:18] | You have to do this for me. | 你必须帮我这个忙 |
[56:20] | You’re a crazy person. Leave me alone. | 你疯了吧 别烦我 |
[56:26] | Excuse me? Excuse me, please listen. | 打扰了女士 请听我说 |
[56:28] | I have an emergency. | 我有急事 |
[57:17] | Okay, do it right away, okay? | 马上就发 好吗 |
[57:19] | As soon as you get a signal. | 一有信号立刻发 |
[57:21] | – Okay. – Thank you. Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[58:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[58:02] | Somebody just jumped down onto the tracks | 有人跳下铁轨 |
[58:04] | and went into the tunnel. | 跑进隧道了 |
[58:27] | 看到卡西姆了 柏林中央火车站 5:15的火车 | |
[58:39] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[58:40] | can I help you? | 请问有什么事 |
[58:45] | Woman with the gunshot wound. Where’d she go? | 受枪伤的那个女人 她去哪了 |
[58:47] | I don’t know. She was just here. | 我不知道 她刚才还在 |