时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Numan, it’s me. | 努曼 是我 |
[00:04] | Were you able to get the documents back, | 你能拿回那些文件吗 |
[00:06] | – download them off Carrie’s laptop like you said? – Yep. | -像你说的那样从卡莉的电脑里下载下来 -可以 |
[00:09] | If I’m not allowed to speak to faisal Marwan immediately, | 如果不让我立即与费萨尔·马尔万对话 |
[00:12] | I will release the remaining classified documents | 我就会公开我手中剩下的1360份 |
[00:14] | in my possession. | 机密文件 |
[00:26] | He’s in a coma for a reason. | 他昏迷是有原因的 |
[00:28] | He may have vital information. | 他可能掌握了重要信息 |
[00:30] | Is there a procedure for waking him up? | 有什么方法能让他清醒过来吗 |
[00:32] | What are the risks? | 有何风险 |
[00:33] | Massive seizure, cerebral hemorrhage, death. | 严重癫痫 脑出血 死亡 |
[00:37] | Tell me what the target is. | 告诉我袭击目标是什么 |
[00:39] | Tell me where the attack Is going to happen. | 告诉我袭击的地点是哪里 |
[00:41] | Keep him awake, colonel. | 让他保持清醒 |
[00:45] | Stand back, please. Sir, please. | 退后 长官 请退后 |
[00:48] | The Kremlin can’t seriously want this attack to go forward. | 克里姆林宫肯定不会希望袭击继续 |
[00:51] | They do. And you will see to it that it does. | 恰恰相反 而且你还要确保它继续下去 |
[00:54] | What’s the target? | 目标是哪里 |
[00:57] | No! Last chance. | 不 最后问你一次 |
[00:58] | Hauptbahnhof station, the 5:15 to Potsdam. Please. | 中央车站五点一刻去波茨坦的那趟 别杀我 |
[01:01] | No! | 不 |
[01:07] | Oh, fuck! | 操了 |
[01:10] | The attack, it’s BER. | 袭击目标 是柏林机场 |
[01:12] | The airport? | 机场吗 |
[01:13] | Bibi hamed has a cousin, Qasim. | 毕比·哈米德有个表亲叫卡西姆 |
[01:15] | Guy was obsessed with hauptbahnhof. | 这个人对中央车站很感兴趣 |
[01:17] | Train station. | 火车站 |
[01:18] | 5:00 is rush hour. It’s the perfect time to hit the subway. | 五点是繁忙时段 是袭击地铁的最佳时间 |
[01:21] | That’s good, Carrie, except BER is the target. | 非常好 卡莉 但机场才是袭击目标 |
[01:23] | Are you sure it’s the airport, Saul? | 你确定袭击目标是机场吗 索尔 |
[01:25] | Did he mention a specific area within the airport? | 他有没有提到机场内某个特别地点 |
[01:27] | I think I would’ve said, Saul. | 如果有我会说的 索尔 |
[01:36] | 看到卡西姆了 柏林中央火车站 5:15的火车 | |
[01:47] | Somebody just jumped down onto the tracks | 有人跳下铁轨 |
[01:49] | and went into the tunnel. | 跑进隧道了 |
[01:57] | Woman with the gunshot wound. Where’d she go? | 受枪伤的那个女人 她去哪了 |
[02:47] | I’m an American intelligence officer. | 我是一名美国情报人员 |
[02:49] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[02:52] | The Federal Police are on their way. | 联邦警察正赶过来 |
[02:55] | Is it here? | 在这里吗 |
[02:56] | Is the weapon here? | 毒气在这里吗 |
[02:59] | What’s the plan, Qasim? | 计划是什么 卡西姆 |
[03:00] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[03:03] | Dr. Hussein told me. | 侯赛因医生告诉我的 |
[03:10] | You should go. | 你快走吧 |
[03:11] | I didn’t lock the gate. You should go now. | 我没锁大门 你最好现在就走 |
[03:15] | Where’s the weapon, Qasim? | 毒气在哪里 卡西姆 |
[03:19] | It’s clear you’re having second thoughts. Tell me. | 你显然迟疑了 告诉我吧 |
[03:20] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[03:27] | With Bibi. | 在毕比那里 |
[03:29] | Deeper in the tunnel. | 在隧道深处 |
[03:31] | The plan is to disperse the gas in front of an oncoming train. | 计划是在迎面驶来的列车前面释放毒气 |
[03:34] | When? The next train. | -什么时候 -下趟列车 |
[03:40] | That’s in four minutes. | 也就是四分钟之后 |
[03:41] | I need to see. | 我要看看才行 |
[03:56] | Does he have a gun? | 他有枪吗 |
[03:58] | I think so, yes. | 应该有 |
[04:00] | Okay, you’re gonna need to do it then. | 好 那这事就交给你了 |
[04:02] | – Do what? – Stop him. | -什么事 -阻止他 |
[04:03] | I won’t be able to get close enough | 还不等我靠得足够近 |
[04:04] | without him seeing me first and triggering the weapon. | 他就会看到我 并且释放毒气 |
[04:06] | Here. Take my gun. | 给 拿着我的枪 |
[04:09] | Take my gun, put it under your shirt, | 拿着我的枪 藏在衬衫下面 |
[04:10] | and don’t use it until you’re right in his face. | 等你跟他面对面之后再开枪 |
[04:13] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[04:14] | There’s no other way. | 没有其他办法了 |
[04:15] | I mean, I can’t kill him– he’s my cousin. | 我是说 我不能杀他 他是我表亲 |
[04:17] | There are hundreds of people on the platform back there, | 有数百人在月台上站着 |
[04:19] | thousands in the station. | 车站里有上千人 |
[04:21] | That train will push the gas everywhere. | 列车会把毒气冲得到处都是 |
[04:28] | All I can do is try to talk him out of it. | 我唯一能做的就是劝他罢手 |
[04:30] | What? Talk him out of it? How is that gonna work? | 什么 劝他罢手 这怎么可能 |
[04:34] | Allah will help me find the words. | 真主阿拉会帮我措辞 |
[04:40] | Okay, then go, go. Go now. | 好吧 那你赶紧去吧 |
[04:55] | Bibi! | 毕比 |
[04:56] | Bibi! | 毕比 |
[04:59] | – Bibi! – Qasim? | -毕比 -卡西姆吗 |
[06:46] | Qasim. Qasim. | 卡西姆 卡西姆 |
[06:50] | It’s over. | 没事了 |
[06:52] | It’s over. You stopped him. | 都结束了 你阻止了他 |
[06:55] | Easy. | 放松 |
[06:56] | Easy. Help is on the way. | 放松点 救援快到了 |
[07:09] | That was you, too, wasn’t it? | 那次也是你吧 |
[07:13] | Who saved my friend, | 救我朋友那个 |
[07:14] | Who gave him the atropine. | 是你给的他阿托品 |
[07:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:40] | Inna lilah wa-inna ileihe la rajiu’n. | 我们来自真主 终将归于真主 |
[08:21] | Carrie! | 卡莉 |
[08:23] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:24] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:27] | No, not really. | 怎么能没事 |
[08:30] | What happened in there? | 下面怎么回事 |
[08:32] | It wasn’t me, Saul. | 不是我 索尔 |
[08:33] | It was Qasim. | 是卡西姆 |
[08:35] | A lot of people would be dead right now | 要不是他挺身而出 |
[08:36] | if it wasn’t for him. | 很多人都毒死了 |
[08:40] | Including me. | 包括我 |
[08:43] | No, no, no, I’ll be okay. | 没事 我没事的 |
[08:44] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[08:50] | What about the others, the rest of the terror group? | 其他人呢 恐怖分子余党 |
[08:53] | Federal police have dropped a net on the city. | 警方已经全城布控 |
[08:56] | And Allison? | 艾莉森呢 |
[08:57] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[08:58] | Well, I’m figuring she’s the one | 十有八九是她 |
[09:00] | who sent us in the wrong direction. | 把我们引向错误方向吧 |
[09:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:03] | Tell me she is in custody. | 她已经被逮捕了吧 |
[09:05] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[09:07] | She had a head start. | 她有先手 |
[09:18] | I want to go home now. | 我想回家了 |
[09:23] | I’ll get somebody to drive you. | 我找人送你 |
[09:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:39] | Jonas? | 乔纳斯 |
[09:44] | You home? | 你在家吗 |
[11:31] | Give us the room, gentlemen. | 先生们 请回避 |
[11:38] | This charade is over. | 谜题解开了 |
[11:45] | And I’m your self-appointed confessor. | 我主动过来听你做忏悔 |
[11:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:51] | How old are you now, Ivan? | 你多大年纪了 伊万 |
[11:54] | 50? | 五十 |
[11:55] | Two. 52. | 有二 五十二 |
[11:57] | So… | 这么说 |
[11:59] | she was your life’s work. | 她是你一生的杰作 |
[12:02] | Mind me asking whose idea it was for her to come on to me? | 介意我问问让她搞我是谁的主意吗 |
[12:08] | On second thought, don’t answer that. | 算了 别回答了 |
[12:10] | I’d rather not know. | 我不知道更好 |
[12:18] | I guess the boys didn’t tell you? | 估计我的手下还没跟你说吧 |
[12:21] | Tell me what? | 说什么 |
[12:23] | Chemical attack at Hauptbahnhof’s been thwarted. | 中央车站的化武袭击歇菜了 |
[12:26] | Two terrorists dead, | 恐怖分子挂了两个 |
[12:27] | Rest on the run, | 其余在逃 |
[12:28] | Your girlfriend in the wind. | 你女友也不见了 |
[12:31] | Sorry, I-I… | 抱歉 我… |
[12:34] | Now you’ve lost me. | 我没听懂 |
[12:35] | I’ll make it simple. | 我简单说吧 |
[12:37] | Allison was ordered by your bosses | 艾莉森是奉了你老板的命令 |
[12:38] | to let the attack go forward. | 要让袭击发生的 |
[12:40] | She tried, she failed. | 她尽力了 但失败了 |
[12:44] | She’s since disappeared. | 然后她就消失了 |
[12:46] | Well… | 好吧 |
[12:48] | If you’re telling the truth, | 如果你说的是真话 |
[12:49] | She has been, uh, busy. | 那她一直很忙啊 |
[12:52] | If I’m telling the truth, you’re burned, my friend. | 如果我说的是真话 你就完了 朋友 |
[12:56] | You’re left holding the bag. | 你被撇下独自顶包了 |
[12:59] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道的 |
[13:01] | Allison on her way back to Moscow | 艾莉森将逃回莫斯科 |
[13:03] | means you’re no defector. | 说明你不是叛徒 |
[13:07] | Means she’s the Russian agent we’ve been saying all along. | 也说明她就是我们一直在说的俄罗斯特工 |
[13:13] | If you’re telling the truth. | 前提是你说的是真话 |
[13:16] | I’m good. | 我的确很在行 |
[13:19] | But I’m not that good. | 但也没那么在行 |
[13:22] | A story with so many moving parts | 一个有这么多细节的故事 |
[13:24] | would’ve taken weeks to dream up. | 得花几个星期才能编出来 |
[13:30] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[13:36] | Say… | 就算… |
[13:39] | Let’s say I do believe you. | 就算我相信你吧 |
[13:42] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[13:44] | I want her back. I want her punished. | 我要她回来 我要她受到惩罚 |
[13:47] | And what makes you think I even know where she is | 你凭什么觉得我知道她在哪 |
[13:50] | or how they’re gonna get her out of the country? | 或者知道他们要怎么把她弄出国呢 |
[13:52] | ’cause if she were my agent, I’d know. | 因为如果她是我的人 我就会知道 |
[13:55] | ’cause I’d know everything about her. | 我一定会了解她的一切 |
[13:58] | Down to the very last detail. | 包括最隐秘的细节 |
[14:01] | When to scold, when to forgive. | 何时该责骂 何时该原谅 |
[14:05] | When to laugh at her jokes. | 何时该迎合她的笑话 |
[14:08] | Except she’s the one running me. | 可惜我才是被她玩弄的人 |
[14:14] | Ivan. | 伊万 |
[14:17] | I say this respectfully. | 我接下来的话是带着敬意的 |
[14:19] | One professional to another. | 是两名专业人士间的对话 |
[14:24] | You’re playing a bad hand. | 你现在手气不好 |
[14:40] | I understand you were a ski racer. | 我知道你以前是滑雪运动员 |
[14:41] | Downhill? | 滑速降的吗 |
[14:44] | Giant slalom was my event. Why? | 大回转 怎么了 |
[14:46] | How does resettlement in Jackson Hole, Wyoming sound? | 在俄怀明州的杰克逊霍尔重新开始如何 |
[14:50] | Witness protection, | 给你提供证人保护 |
[14:51] | A sizable living expense. | 还有笔可观的生活费 |
[14:56] | I’d miss the alps. | 我会怀念阿尔卑斯山的 |
[14:57] | You’ll miss ’em either way. | 反正你不接受也去不了了 |
[14:59] | And there’s no family in the picture, is there? | 而且你也没有家人 对吧 |
[15:01] | Not a wife or children? | 妻子和孩子都没有吗 |
[15:05] | So you’ve devoted your entire life | 这么说你把整个人生 |
[15:07] | to an institution that’s now turning its back on you. | 都献给了一个卸磨杀驴的机构 |
[15:11] | The last illusion of the illusionless man. | 一个没有幻想的男人最后的幻想 |
[15:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:20] | What’s so amusing? | 什么这么好笑 |
[15:21] | Nothing, nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[15:25] | It’s a good pitch you’re making. | 你的话句句击中要害 |
[15:28] | I’m… I’m admiring it. | 我很欣赏 |
[15:37] | I was gonna tell you it’s not for nothing. | 我想说你的努力没有白费 |
[15:39] | – No? – No. | -没有吗 -没有 |
[15:43] | You came this close to painting a masterpiece. | 你差一点就能完成一幅杰作了 |
[15:47] | This close. | 就差一点 |
[15:50] | And not many people can say that. | 没多少人能这么说 |
[15:58] | But I won’t be making you another offer | 但像我开出的这种条件 |
[16:00] | like this anytime soon. | 短期内不会再有了 |
[16:03] | I’m being generous, | 我对你很慷慨 |
[16:04] | Because you have something I want very much. | 是因为你有我非常想要的东西 |
[16:09] | Take it or leave it. | 赶快决定吧 |
[16:25] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[16:30] | It’s a shame, though. | 挺可惜的 |
[16:31] | I would’ve enjoyed talking to you again. | 我本会很享受再次跟你聊天的 |
[16:35] | It was my idea. | 是我的主意 |
[16:45] | You were an easy target, Saul. | 你是个很容易拿下的目标 索尔 |
[16:48] | Middle-aged, | 人到中年 |
[16:50] | Recently divorced. | 刚离婚不久 |
[16:54] | I knew if you were sleeping with her, | 我知道如果你跟她搞上了 |
[16:57] | You wouldn’t see other things so clearly. | 肯定会对其他事情看不太清楚 |
[17:10] | Where is she, then, Ivan? | 那么她在哪呢 伊万 |
[17:13] | How are they planning on getting her out of Germany? | 他们打算怎么把她弄出德国 |
[18:39] | Ah, our guest. | 我们的客人来了啊 |
[18:40] | And my patient. | 也是我的病人 |
[18:42] | Come, this way. | 来 这边请 |
[18:46] | Did they give you something for the pain? | 他们给你止痛药了吗 |
[18:48] | Yes, but it’s wearing off. | 给了 但是药效退了 |
[18:52] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[18:58] | I am Dr. Rudolf. | 我是鲁道夫医生 |
[19:00] | And I’m going to take care of you, okay? | 现在由我负责治疗你 |
[19:02] | How long am I staying here? | 我要在这待多久 |
[19:04] | As long as it takes for… | 直到… |
[19:06] | things to calm down out there. | 外面事态稳定下来 |
[19:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:11] | Until then, | 在那之前 |
[19:12] | I’ve been told to give you the first-class treatment. | 有人要求我给你最好的治疗 |
[19:16] | Yeah, you must be very important. | 你一定是位非常重要的人物 |
[19:20] | Who are you, | 你是谁 |
[19:21] | Putin’s long-lost sister? | 普京失散多年的妹妹吗 |
[19:23] | I am important. So fuck up my shoulder | 我确实重要 你要是没治好我的肩膀 |
[19:25] | and I’ll see to it you never practice medicine again. | 我保证让你以后当不了医生 |
[19:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:36] | Laura, the BND’s here with a warrant for your arrest. | 劳拉 联情局带着你的逮捕令过来了 |
[19:39] | – What? – Come on, let’s get out the back way. | -什么 -快 我们从后门出去 |
[19:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:43] | What the hell are you doing? | 你搞什么 |
[19:45] | There’s no time for that. | 没时间收拾东西了 |
[19:46] | My air-gapped computer’s in there. | 我那台没连过网的电脑在里面 |
[20:02] | Laura Sutton, you are under arrest for violating | 劳拉·萨顿 由于违反《外国居留法案》 |
[20:04] | the Foreign Residency Act. | 你被逮捕了 |
[20:05] | Take her into custody. | 逮捕她 |
[20:07] | Don’t worry, I’ll try to call Jonas. | 别担心 我会设法联络乔纳斯 |
[20:08] | Oh, call all the lawyers you want. | 把你想找的律师都找来 |
[20:13] | I know you. You’re Anders Larsen. | 我认识你 你是安德斯·拉尔森 |
[20:16] | Sellout. Piece of shit hacker. | 叛徒 黑客渣 |
[20:20] | I don’t have them. The documents aren’t here. | 我没有文件 文件不在这里 |
[20:22] | This won’t hold up. | 抓我于事无补 |
[20:23] | Doesn’t have to. | 没必要 |
[20:25] | You’ve officially overstayed your welcome in Germany. | 你正式被确认为不受德国欢迎的人 |
[20:27] | We’re sending you back to your good friends at the FBI. | 我们会把你交给你调查局里的好朋友 |
[21:09] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[21:13] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[21:23] | How long have I been asleep? | 我睡了多久 |
[21:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:27] | Just got back from the BND. | 我刚从联情局回来 |
[21:28] | They’ve got Laura and they won’t let me see her. | 他们抓了劳拉 还不让我见她 |
[21:31] | It’s fucked. | 真是操蛋 |
[21:36] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还有哪里可以去 |
[21:41] | You heard about the attack? | 你听说了那场袭击了吗 |
[21:44] | Nothing happened, right? | 什么事都没发生 对吗 |
[21:46] | – It’s over. – Yeah, they got the guys. | -结束了 -对 他们抓到犯人了 |
[21:48] | There was a big shootout | 在普伦茨劳贝格的一间房子里 |
[21:49] | at a house in Prenzlauer Berg. | 发生了一场激烈的交火 |
[21:57] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴能见到你 |
[21:59] | Feels like it’s been forever. | 感觉像是过了几个世纪 |
[22:03] | Yeah, it does. | 确实 |
[22:12] | Come here. | 来 |
[22:35] | Take off your shirt. | 衬衫脱了 |
[22:43] | Oh, wait. Wait. Wait. What happened to your hand? | 等等 等等 你的手怎么了 |
[22:47] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[23:52] | Eine hamster liebesgeschihte. | 一只仓鼠的爱情故事 |
[23:55] | Liebesgeschichte. | 爱情故事 |
[23:57] | A hamster love story. | 一只仓鼠的爱情故事 |
[23:59] | But she never cared for that one. Here. | 但是她不喜欢看那本 给 |
[24:02] | This is it. | 是这本 |
[24:04] | Toff-toff der blaue trecker. | 爱打扮的蓝色拖拉机 |
[24:06] | But you have to do all the sounds. | 不过你得模仿所有的声音 |
[24:08] | The tractor sputtering, the ducks quacking. | 拖拉机噼里啪啦的声音 鸭子嘎嘎叫的声音 |
[24:11] | Oh, thankfully, “Quack” is the same in English as in German. | 幸好英语里鸭叫声的发音和德语一样 |
[24:14] | Lucky for you. | 运气不错 |
[24:17] | Mm-hmm. Lucky for me. | 我是运气不错 |
[24:24] | I wanted to take some of Franny’s books back with me. | 我想带一些弗兰妮的书走 |
[24:30] | The danger’s over then? | 那已经没有危险了 |
[24:31] | You’re safe from what you’ve been running from? | 你已经摆脱追杀你的人了 |
[24:37] | Yes, I’m safe. | 是的 我安全了 |
[24:40] | We’re safe. | 我们安全了 |
[24:45] | You want to tell me what happened today? | 你想告诉我今天发生了什么吗 |
[24:49] | It’s all over the-the Internet. | 网上到处都是 |
[24:50] | A mysterious blonde woman | 中央火车站隧道 |
[24:53] | in the Hauptbahnhof tunnels with a gun. | 一个神秘金发女子拿着枪 |
[25:01] | You? | 是你吗 |
[25:11] | Me. | 是我 |
[25:28] | Nice shirt. | 衣服不错 |
[25:34] | Take it. It’s yours. | 留着吧 归你了 |
[25:38] | It’ll make me happy knowing you’re wearing it. | 你穿着它我会很开心的 |
[25:51] | So that’s it? | 所以就这样了吗 |
[25:53] | We’re just… we’re just gonna say good-bye | 我们就这样说再见了 |
[25:56] | like none of this ever happened? | 就像一切都没生过一样 |
[25:58] | It happened. | 发生过 |
[26:01] | I was happy here. | 我在这儿很快乐 |
[26:03] | Franny was happy. I think you were, too. | 弗兰妮也很快乐 我以为你也很快乐 |
[26:07] | Yeah, I was. | 我曾经很快乐 |
[26:08] | So why can’t we just pick up where we left off? | 那为什么我们不能继续下去呢 |
[26:10] | Would that be so hard? | 有那么困难吗 |
[26:12] | – Come here, sit back down. – No. | -过来 坐下 -不 |
[26:13] | I don’t… I don’t want to sit down. | 我…我不想坐下 |
[26:15] | No, I-I want another chance. | 不 我想再试一次 |
[26:16] | I think we could do better this time. | 这次我们会做得更好 |
[26:23] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:25] | You’re sorry? | 你很抱歉 |
[26:26] | This is not easy for me, either. | 我也不好受 |
[26:29] | I love you guys. I really do. | 我爱你们 真的 |
[26:31] | Then don’t break up with us. | 那就不要和我们分开啊 |
[26:33] | Let’s just put everything back the way it was. | 让我们回到之前那样啊 |
[26:35] | Maybe you can’t put things back, eh? | 或许你已无法回到从前那样了 |
[26:37] | – They won’t go back. – You don’t know that. | -回不去了 -你怎么知道 |
[26:39] | You don’t know that until we’ve tried. | 都没试过你怎么知道回不去了 |
[26:41] | I can’t unhear things I’ve heard, | 我无法对我所闻所见之事 |
[26:42] | unsee things I’ve seen. I’m sorry. | 视而不见听而不闻 抱歉 |
[26:45] | Stop saying that. | 别说了 |
[26:46] | – Stop saying that you’re sorry. – Look, look… | -别再说你很抱歉 -听着… |
[26:47] | I don’t want to go through life always worried | 我不想再过那种时刻担心 |
[26:48] | about what’s around the next corner. | 下一刻会发生什么的日子 |
[26:50] | And I don’t want my kids to, either. | 我也不想让我的孩子经历这些 |
[26:56] | – Your kids? – Yeah. | -你的孩子 -没错 |
[26:57] | What happened to Steffan can never happen again. | 发生在斯蒂凡身上的事不能重演 |
[27:00] | – It won’t. – You can’t promise me that. | -不会的 -你没法保证 |
[27:02] | – Jonas… – Carrie, I’m doing us both a favor. | -乔纳斯… -卡莉 这对我们都好 |
[27:04] | Can’t you see? | 你难道还没懂吗 |
[27:06] | It will never work is what I’m saying. | 永远不会有好结果的 这就是我想说的 |
[27:09] | It was a crazy idea to begin with. | 这本来就很疯狂 |
[27:13] | Oh, so now I’m crazy? | 所以我现在是疯了呗 |
[27:14] | – I didn’t say that. – I’m not crazy, Jonas. | -我没那么说 -我没疯 乔纳斯 |
[27:16] | – No. – I went off my meds for a reason. | -不是那意思 -我停药是有原因的 |
[27:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:22] | No. No, you know what was crazy? | 不 你知道什么才叫疯狂吗 |
[27:24] | Was that I actually opened myself up to you | 那就是我真正对你敞开心扉 |
[27:26] | and really let you in. | 真正让你走进我的心 |
[27:28] | We are not talking about the same thing. | 我们说的不是一回事儿 |
[27:29] | I’m talking about loving you, about being loved. | 我说的是我爱你 你也爱我 |
[27:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:35] | Hey. Hey, come on. | 过来 |
[27:37] | No, no, no. No, I don’t want that. | 不 不 不 我不要 |
[27:38] | I don’t want it. I won’t allow it. | 我不要 不准这样 |
[28:08] | No. | 不 |
[28:09] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[28:14] | Peter Quinn– he was in room 303. | 彼得·奎恩 他本来在303房的 |
[28:15] | He’s not there. Where is he? | 他不见了 他去哪儿了 |
[28:17] | – Are you his wife? – No. | -你是他妻子吗 -不是 |
[28:18] | Family? – I am a friend, goddamn it! | 家属 -我是他朋友 该死的 |
[28:20] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[28:20] | I’m sorry, you’re gonna have to calm down. | 抱歉 你得冷静一下 |
[28:22] | He’s in the OR. | 他在手术室 |
[28:23] | He had a brain hemorrhage. | 他突发脑出血 |
[28:25] | The neurosurgical team is operating on him now. | 神经外科医生们正在给他做手术 |
[28:28] | What, so he had a stroke? | 什么 他中风了吗 |
[28:32] | In his case, intracerebral and quite severe. | 他的情况是脑内出血 而且相当严重 |
[28:36] | How long has he been in surgery? | 手术做了多久了 |
[28:37] | A couple of hours now, but he’s gonna be in there a while. | 有几个小时了 但手术结束还得有一会儿 |
[28:40] | Five or six hours at least. | 至少五六个小时 |
[28:42] | Can I show you to the waiting room? | 要我带你去等候室吗 |
[28:45] | The chapel. | 带我去礼拜堂 |
[28:48] | Is there a chapel? | 这里有礼拜堂吗 |
[28:49] | Yeah. | 有 |
[30:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:33] | I’m sorry. I’ve-I’ve forgotten your name. | 抱歉 我忘记您的名字了 |
[30:36] | – I’m Dr. Emory. – I remember. | -我是埃默里医生 -我记得 |
[30:38] | I’m Carrie. | 我是卡莉 |
[30:39] | – May I join you, Carrie? – Of course. | -我能跟你坐一起吗 卡莉 -当然 |
[30:44] | So, he’s out of surgery. | 他做完手术了 |
[30:46] | But the hematoma was very large. | 但是脑血肿很严重 |
[30:48] | We had to perform a craniotomy, drain it | 我们需要做开颅手术来引流 |
[30:50] | and repair the bleed. | 并止住出血 |
[30:53] | What does that mean? Will he recover? | 这是什么意思 他会康复吗 |
[30:55] | Well, it’s too soon to tell. | 现在言之过早 |
[30:58] | Come on, doctor. | 拜托 医生 |
[30:59] | You’ve seen a thousand of these, you know. | 你见过上千类似病例 |
[31:01] | Tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[31:04] | It was a bad one. | 情况很糟 |
[31:06] | And even if he does recover, | 即便他康复了 |
[31:07] | the brain damage will be significant. | 大脑功能也会严重受损 |
[31:12] | – Where is he? – He’s in post-op. | -他在哪里 -他在术后监护室 |
[31:16] | I need to see him. | 我要见他 |
[31:17] | Oh, of course. | 当然可以 |
[31:58] | Oh, dear god. | 老天啊 |
[32:02] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[32:07] | Did we do this to him? | 是我们害的他吗 |
[32:55] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[33:03] | I was beginning to think you’d forgotten about me. | 我还以为你把我忘了呢 |
[33:09] | I’m going to tell you three things. | 我有三件事要告诉你 |
[33:12] | All true. | 全是实话 |
[33:17] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[33:21] | Faisal Marwan is dead. | 费萨尔·马尔万死了 |
[33:24] | He threw himself out a fifth story window | 他就从这栋楼的五楼窗户 |
[33:26] | right here in this building. | 跳了下去 |
[33:30] | You mean you threw him out the window. | 意思是说你们把他扔下去了 |
[33:32] | He jumped. | 他自己跳的 |
[33:33] | That is a fact. | 这是事实 |
[33:36] | You killed him. | 你们杀了他 |
[33:39] | You fuckers. | 你们这群逼养的 |
[33:40] | No. | 不是的 |
[33:41] | We made a mistake leaving him alone, | 我们错在让他单独待在屋里 |
[33:43] | but we did not kill him. | 但我们没有杀害他 |
[33:47] | Still, that presents us with a problem. | 但是 这给我们带来了麻烦 |
[33:50] | How to explain his death to the German people. | 如何向德国人解释他的死亡 |
[33:52] | No shit. | 废话 |
[33:53] | Which brings me to the second thing. | 这就引出了第二件事 |
[33:55] | Your friend Numan. | 你的朋友努曼 |
[33:59] | What about him? | 他怎么啦 |
[34:01] | He’s in the next cell. | 他在隔壁牢房里 |
[34:03] | We have his laptop. | 我们拿到了他的笔记本电脑 |
[34:05] | We’ve recovered the hacked documents. | 我们找到了被黑出来的文件 |
[34:08] | Since now they’ll never be published, | 它们再也不可能被公布了 |
[34:09] | you’ve lost your leverage. | 你失去筹码了 |
[34:16] | I’m happy to show him to you | 我很乐意带你见他 |
[34:17] | if you don’t believe me. | 如果你不信的话 |
[34:22] | You people. | 你们这些人 |
[34:24] | You’re the one who’s abused your position here in Germany. | 是你滥用了你在德国的地位 |
[34:26] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[34:29] | So why am I not on a plane home like you said? | 那为何我没被送上飞机 像你说的 |
[34:33] | What am I still doing here? | 我为什么还待在这里 |
[34:35] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[34:37] | there are plenty of my colleagues not far from | 我在这里的许多同事 |
[34:39] | where we’re sitting who’d like nothing better than | 都恨不得把你关进 |
[34:40] | to see you rot in a supermax prison. | 最高警戒监狱里 |
[34:42] | You think I care what you do to me? | 你当我在乎你们怎么对待我 |
[34:48] | But you are not the one we’re talking about, are you? | 但我们谈的可不是你 对吧 |
[34:54] | It’s Numan. | 是努曼 |
[34:58] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[35:01] | His asylum status here was granted | 他在这里获准的政治避难 |
[35:03] | on a temporary basis only, | 是临时性的 |
[35:06] | up for review every six months. | 每六个月需要重新核查 |
[35:13] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[35:15] | You wouldn’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[35:17] | Turkey’s declared him an enemy of the state. | 土耳其宣布他为国家公敌 |
[35:19] | It is up to you, Laura. | 这就看你了 劳拉 |
[35:29] | They’ll execute him or worse. | 他们会处决他 甚至更糟 |
[35:33] | Either do exactly as you’re told, | 除非你按照指示去做 |
[35:35] | or it’s back to where he came from. | 不然他就哪来的回哪去 |
[36:58] | What’s the prognosis? | 预后诊断怎么样 |
[37:03] | Unchanged. | 没有变化 |
[37:06] | Not a good sign he hasn’t woken up. | 他还没醒来不是什么好兆头 |
[37:10] | No. | 是啊 |
[37:12] | Pity. | 惨 |
[37:15] | If there’s no improvement soon, | 如果还没好转 |
[37:17] | they’re talking about changing his status | 他们准备把他的状态改为 |
[37:18] | to “minimally conscious.” | “最低度意识” |
[37:22] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:26] | It means odds of recovering cognitive function | 意思是恢复认知功能的可能性 |
[37:28] | drops close to zero. | 降到接近零 |
[37:33] | Poor Peter. | 可怜的彼得 |
[37:35] | That’s his worst nightmare. | 真是他最可怕的噩梦 |
[37:45] | You know, we found him when he was 16. | 你知道的 我们在他十六岁时找到了他 |
[37:48] | No, I didn’t know that. | 不 我不知道 |
[37:53] | Foster home in Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩的寄养家庭 |
[37:57] | The group was looking for a street kid. | 组织当时在找流浪儿 |
[38:00] | Someone real but also… | 一个够悲惨 |
[38:03] | pretty enough to turn the head of a Hong Kong paymaster. | 但又帅气的人策反驻港部队军代表 |
[38:09] | He was a natural from the start. | 他一开始就很擅长 |
[38:14] | I believe it. | 我想也是 |
[38:18] | Couple years later, | 几年后 |
[38:20] | I sponsored him for training. | 我花钱训练他 |
[38:22] | Youngest guy ever. | 最年轻的特工 |
[38:31] | Here. | 给 |
[38:33] | What’s this? | 什么东西 |
[38:36] | You were his beneficiary | 他要在叙利亚有不测 |
[38:38] | in case anything happened to him in Syria. | 你就是他的受益人 |
[38:46] | I figured I’d give it to you now. | 我想现在应该给你 |
[38:49] | No telling when we might see each other again. | 不知道什么时候会再见 |
[39:50] | Carrie, | 卡莉 |
[39:51] | I guess I’m done, and we never happened. | 我可能不行了 而我们什么都没发生过 |
[39:56] | I’m not one for words, but they’re coming now. | 我这人不善言辞 但现在涌上心头 |
[40:00] | I don’t believe in fate or destiny… | 我不相信命中注定… |
[40:06] | Talk to you for a minute? | 能跟你聊会儿吗 |
[40:08] | Sure. | 行 |
[40:23] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[40:25] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[40:27] | I didn’t come here to fight with you. | 我不是来和你吵架的 |
[40:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:31] | Given any more thought to what we discussed the other day? | 你有再考虑我们那天讨论的事吗 |
[40:34] | I have not. | 没有 |
[40:35] | But more thinking isn’t gonna change my mind. | 但再多考虑我也不会改变想法 |
[40:40] | I spoke to the director. | 我和局长说了 |
[40:42] | He’s prepared to offer you complete autonomy, Carrie. | 他准备给你完全自主权 卡莉 |
[40:45] | Design your own mission, pick your own team. | 自己计划任务 自己组建团队 |
[40:48] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[40:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:52] | Mind telling me why? | 能告诉我原因吗 |
[40:56] | I think I deserve an explanation. | 应该给我个解释吧 |
[41:01] | I’m not that person anymore. | 我不是曾经的我了 |
[41:05] | You just saved hundreds of lives. | 你刚救了百千条人命 |
[41:06] | I got lucky. | 我运气好 |
[41:07] | Luck had nothing to do with it. | 那跟运气无关 |
[41:10] | If that weapon had gone off, | 如果毒气被释放 |
[41:11] | we’d be living in a different world today. | 今天的世界就会完全不一样 |
[41:13] | We’re already living in a different world. | 现在的世界确实不一样了 |
[41:15] | The attack wasn’t the first | 袭击不是第一次 |
[41:16] | and it certainly won’t be the last. | 也不会是最后一次 |
[41:20] | You’re being selfish. | 你这是自私自利 |
[41:22] | Really? | 是吗 |
[41:23] | “Selfish”– that’s what you think? | 自私自利 你这么想吗 |
[41:25] | I think you know better than anyone how to fight these guys. | 我觉得你比任何人都懂如何打击那伙人 |
[41:28] | That’s the thing, Saul, I don’t. | 完全相反 索尔 我没有 |
[41:30] | I have no idea. | 我不懂 |
[41:33] | Then help us. | 那就帮我们 |
[41:35] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[41:36] | Come up with a new paradigm. | 想出新的行动范式 |
[41:47] | I’m gonna go back in now. | 我要进去了 |
[41:50] | Goddamn it, Carrie. | 该死的 卡莉 |
[41:54] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[42:00] | And I told you I’m not that person anymore. | 我说了 我不是曾经的我了 |
[42:27] | Come in. | 进来 |
[42:31] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[42:34] | I hope your stay here has been comfortable? | 你在这里待得还舒服吧 |
[42:39] | This house is a transit site for human trafficking– | 这栋房子是贩卖人口的接驳点 |
[42:42] | underage girls being sold into prostitution. | 把未成年女孩卖给妓院 |
[42:46] | Yes. | 没错 |
[42:47] | What is your point? | 你想说什么 |
[43:10] | You’re kidding. | 你逗我呢 |
[43:12] | I’ve done it myself. | 我也这样过 |
[43:14] | It’s only three and a half hours to the border. | 过境只要三个半小时 |
[43:16] | You’ll be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[43:19] | What if I need to pee? | 万一我想撒尿呢 |
[43:22] | You hold it in. | 憋着 |
[43:42] | Next time you see sky, it will be Russian. | 等你出来时 你将会在俄国的领土上 |
[43:52] | Und in fünf, vier, | 倒数直播 五 四 |
[43:55] | drei, zwei, eins… | 三 二 一… |
[44:03] | Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen. | 欢迎各位继续收看 |
[44:05] | And welcome back to Laura Sutton, | 我们继续访问劳拉·萨顿 |
[44:07] | the dissident American journalist, | 这位特立独行的美国记者 |
[44:09] | who was also our guest earlier this week, | 曾在本周早些时候做客本节目 |
[44:12] | promising to publish more sensitive documents | 声称如果要求得不到满足 |
[44:16] | if her demands were not met. | 就会公布机密文件 |
[44:19] | I understand you have a statement to make. | 据说你要发表一份声明 |
[44:21] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[44:26] | As a reporter, I’ve always valued the truth above all else, | 作为记者 我的职业宗旨就是揭发真相 |
[44:30] | sometimes to the detriment of my career, | 有时候这会害我丢饭碗 |
[44:33] | certainly to the detriment of my relationship to the country of my birth, | 当然也一定会损害我和我的祖国 |
[44:38] | the United States of America, | 美利坚合众国的关系 |
[44:40] | where… I haven’t stepped foot in three and a half years. | 我已经三年半没有回国了 |
[44:47] | In stark contrast, | 相比之下 |
[44:50] | Germany has provided me with a home | 德国人为我提供了一个家 |
[44:55] | and the freedom to do my work. | 让我可以自由地从事我的工作 |
[44:59] | I have tried to demonstrate my profound gratitude | 我通过拥护德国人民的权利 |
[45:04] | by championing the rights of the German people | 为民喉舌 向当权者讲真话 |
[45:07] | and by speaking truth to power. | 表达我对德国深深的谢意 |
[45:25] | Four days ago, I appeared on this program | 四天前 我做客本节目 |
[45:27] | and made some serious allegations about state security. | 就国土安全问题提出了一些严重的指控 |
[45:31] | I accused the BND of abrogating due process | 我谴责德国联邦情报局不通过正当程序 |
[45:34] | and arresting Faisal Marwan for the second time | 第二次以莫须有的罪名 |
[45:37] | on what I claimed were bogus charges. | 对费萨尔·马尔万进行逮捕 |
[45:41] | In the wake of last week’s failed attempt at Berlin Hauptbahnhof | 经过上周柏林中央车站的袭击未遂事件 |
[45:45] | and in light of new evidence I have been given access to… | 鉴于我掌握的新证据… |
[45:53] | …I am now convinced that Mr. Marwan is not | 我现在深信马尔万先生 |
[45:55] | the innocent man I thought he was. | 不是无辜的 |
[45:58] | In fact, it is now clear to me | 实际上 我现在知道了 |
[46:00] | that he was a vital and dedicated member | 他是该恐怖组织中重要核心成员 |
[46:05] | of the terror cell that planned and plotted this attack for years. | 而本次袭击 他们已密谋多年 |
[46:10] | Excuse me for interrupting, Ms. Sutton, | 很抱歉插一句 萨顿女士 |
[46:12] | but are you at all worried about the damage to your credibility? | 你担心此事会对你自身的公信力造成影响吗 |
[46:17] | Of course I am. | 当然担心 |
[46:20] | All I can do now is learn from my mistake and… | 我现在只能从中吸取教训… |
[46:24] | hope to put it behind me as quickly as possible. | 希望将此事尽快翻篇 |
[46:34] | Did he come at you hard? | 他有极力劝说你吗 |
[46:36] | He did. | 是的 |
[46:38] | A promotion? | 升职 |
[46:40] | Not exactly, but… | 不是 但… |
[46:42] | What then? | 那是什么 |
[46:43] | Stock options? | 股票期权 |
[46:45] | Here, let me help you with those. | 来 我来帮你 |
[46:46] | No, that’s okay, let me do that. | 不用 我来就行了 |
[46:52] | You’re being very discreet. | 你变得很谨慎 |
[46:55] | Are you considering his offer? | 你要考虑他的提议吗 |
[46:57] | You’d tell me if I’m too nosy, huh? | 如果我多事了 就说一声 |
[46:59] | No, not at all. | 不 完全不会 |
[47:02] | Can I at least pour you some more wine? | 至少能让我为你倒杯酒吗 |
[47:04] | Well, that-that would be good. | 那就太好了 |
[47:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:15] | The truth is, it was painful. | 说实话 挺难过的 |
[47:18] | How so? | 此话怎讲 |
[47:21] | Turning him down. | 不忍心拒绝他 |
[47:23] | Saul recruited me, he trained me. | 是索尔招募了我 精心调教 |
[47:26] | He’s pulled so many hatchets out of my back, | 他为我解围太多次了 |
[47:28] | I’ve lost count. | 都数不清了 |
[47:30] | We were a team, we’ve always been a team. | 我们是个团队 永远一条心 |
[47:35] | And is that what you did? | 你就做了这些吗 |
[47:36] | Turned him down? | 拒绝了他 |
[47:40] | Yeah. | 是 |
[47:43] | I don’t know what’s ahead, | 我不知未来会怎样 |
[47:44] | but that chapter of my life is over. | 但那样的日子算是结束了 |
[47:46] | Finished. | 翻篇了 |
[47:49] | So you’re ready to hear another offer? | 你想听听另外一个工作邀请吗 |
[47:51] | I’d like to make one. | 我想聘用你 |
[47:54] | I can’t go back to work right away, Otto. | 我不能立刻投身工作 奥托 |
[47:55] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[47:57] | Too much has happened. | 发生了太多事 |
[47:58] | I need to take some time, | 我需要休息一段时间 |
[48:00] | be a mom again for a while. | 重拾母亲的责任 |
[48:03] | Understand. | 明白 |
[48:05] | But I’m not talking about your old job. | 但我说的不是你以前的工作 |
[48:08] | No? | 不是吗 |
[48:09] | No. | 不是 |
[48:10] | You’ve trained your team well. | 你把队员训练得很好 |
[48:11] | Mike can take over. | 交给麦克就行了 |
[48:14] | What then? | 然后呢 |
[48:16] | Over the years, I’ve hired a lot of extraordinary people, | 这些年来 我手下有很多优秀的人才 |
[48:18] | interviewed a lot more. | 我面试了一批又一批 |
[48:20] | Well, you’re picky. | 你很挑剔 |
[48:21] | You’re famous for it. | 谁都知道 |
[48:24] | Never anybody like you, though. | 但没有一个人像你这样 |
[48:27] | That’s nice of you to say. | 你太客气了 |
[48:29] | It’s not nice. | 不是客气 |
[48:32] | I read your application, | 我看了你的申请报告 |
[48:34] | saw right away how brilliant you are, | 立刻就知道你是个人才 |
[48:36] | what a freethinker, | 思想极其自由 |
[48:38] | and insisted on meeting you. | 所以我坚持要跟你见面 |
[48:40] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[48:42] | We sat down at 10:15 on a Wednesday morning. | 那是星期三早上十点一刻 |
[48:47] | I offered you the position at 10:30. | 十点半我向你发出职位邀请 |
[48:50] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[48:55] | I was waiting for you, Carrie. | 我在等你 卡莉 |
[48:58] | I was waiting for you to walk through the door. | 等你走进那扇门 |
[49:03] | Okay, now I’m a little lost. | 我有点糊涂了 |
[49:07] | I want a partner, | 我需要一个伴侣 |
[49:10] | someone who knows the world for what it is | 一个了解这个真实世界 |
[49:12] | but also knows it must be made better. | 同时也明白这个世界亟需改善的人 |
[49:15] | Someone to share my life with. | 一个值得托付终身的人 |
[49:19] | Otto… | 奥托 |
[49:29] | You don’t have to answer now. | 你不用现在回答 |
[49:32] | Go back to America. | 回到美国 |
[49:33] | Spend time with your daughter. | 陪陪女儿 |
[49:36] | Think about it. | 考虑考虑 |
[49:41] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[49:43] | Say nothing. | 什么都不用说 |
[49:46] | Just think about the scope and scale of what I’m proposing. | 想想我构画的宏伟蓝图 |
[49:49] | The possibilities. | 那种可能性 |
[49:52] | I’ll be in Washington next month for meetings. | 我下个月会去华盛顿开会 |
[50:02] | We can talk then. | 可以到时候再谈 |
[50:25] | Hello. | 喂 |
[50:26] | Laura, what’s going on? | 劳拉 怎么回事 |
[50:28] | They just let me go. | 他们刚刚把我放了 |
[50:31] | Numan, I can’t talk to you. | 努曼 我不能跟你说话 |
[50:33] | What do you mean, you can’t talk to me? Why not? | 不能跟我说话 什么意思 为什么 |
[50:35] | It’s a condition of the deal I made. | 我做了笔交易 条件是 |
[50:38] | I can’t talk to you ever again. | 再也不跟你联系 |
[50:41] | What deal? | 什么交易 |
[50:43] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[52:49] | Pop the trunk. | 打开后背厢 |
[53:11] | Carrie, I guess I’m done, | 卡莉 我应该不行了 |
[53:14] | and we never happened. | 而我们什么都没发生过 |
[53:18] | I’m not one for words, | 我不善言辞 |
[53:19] | but they’re coming now. | 但现在涌上心头 |
[53:22] | I don’t believe in fate or destiny or horoscopes, | 我不相信命运注定 或者星座缘分 |
[53:25] | but I can’t say I’m surprised things turned out this way. | 但事情发展至此 我一点都不惊讶 |
[53:31] | I always felt there was something kind of | 我总觉得有种力量 |
[53:33] | pulling me back to darkness. | 把我拉回黑暗之中 |
[53:36] | Does that make sense? | 这么说合理吗 |
[53:39] | But I wasn’t allowed a real life | 但我无法拥有真实的生活 |
[53:42] | or real love. | 或者真实的爱情 |
[53:45] | That was for normal people. | 这些都是属于普通人的 |
[53:50] | With you, I thought, | 关于你 我想 |
[53:52] | “Ah, maybe, just maybe…” | 也许 只是也许… |
[53:59] | But I know now that was a false glimmer. | 但我现在知道了那只是错觉 |
[54:03] | I’m used to those– they happen all the time in the desert– | 我习惯了沙漠里的那些事 |
[54:05] | but this one got to me. | 但这次轮到我了 |
[54:10] | And here’s the thing, this death, this end of me | 而我的死亡 我的人生终结 |
[54:13] | is exactly what should have happened. | 早就应该发生了 |
[54:17] | I wanted the darkness. | 我渴望黑暗 |
[54:19] | I fucking asked for it. | 他妈的做梦都在想 |
[54:22] | It has me now. | 现在它终于要带我走了 |
[54:25] | So don’t put a star on the wall for me. | 所以别在墙上为我挂星章 |
[54:29] | Don’t say some dumb speech. | 也别搞什么致辞 |
[54:34] | Just think of me as a light on the headlands, a beacon, | 就当我是海角上的一束光 一座灯塔 |
[54:39] | steering you clear of the rocks. | 指引你避开礁石 |
[55:12] | I loved you. | 我爱你 |
[55:15] | Yours, for always now, | 你永远的 |
[55:19] | Quinn. | 奎恩 |