时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Quinn, listen… | 奎恩 听我说 |
[00:04] | all kinds of progress will start then. | 你各方面都会好转的 |
[00:06] | I just said stop! I’m not getting any better. | 都让你消停了 我不会好的 |
[00:11] | Breathe in, now. Don’t waste it. | 吸进去 别浪费了 |
[00:16] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[00:19] | Jesus Christ, get up! | 老天哪 起来 |
[00:20] | -Go away. -Come on, on your feet. | -走开 -快点 站起来 |
[00:22] | I’m taking you back to the V.A. | 我带你回医院 |
[00:23] | The problem is not so much destroying ISIS, | 问题不在于消灭极端组织 |
[00:25] | Madame President — | 总统女士 |
[00:26] | Madame President-elect. | 候任总统女士 |
[00:29] | I’m not sure the American people | 我不确定美国人民 |
[00:30] | are getting what they bargaine. | 得到了他们所争取的 |
[00:32] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[00:33] | I think she despises us, Saul. | 我觉得她看不起我们 索尔 |
[00:36] | I think she blames us for her boy. | 把他儿子的死怪在我们头上 |
[00:37] | The website is starting to see | 这网站的访问量 |
[00:39] | more and more trfic. | 越来越大了 |
[00:41] | We are definitely on the radar. | 我们肯定在监控范围内 |
[00:45] | Sekou, we took a look at your website, | 塞古我们看过你的网站 |
[00:47] | and you’ve been openly critical of America | 你一直公开批评美国 |
[00:49] | and supporti of its sworn enemies. | 公开支持美国的死敌 |
[00:52] | I’m leaving. | 我要走 |
[00:53] | No. You’re not. | 不 你不能走 |
[00:54] | Lobby security. | 大厅保卫 |
[00:55] | We have an agitad, non-compliant patient– | 有一位情绪激动不听劝阻的病人 |
[00:57] | Name of Peter Quinn. | 名字叫彼得·奎恩 |
[00:58] | No! Stop it! | 不 住手 |
[01:00] | I live here with Franny. | 我和弗兰妮住在这儿 |
[01:02] | It’s our home — right upstairs. | 这是我们家 就在楼上 |
[01:05] | Understood. | 明白 |
[01:19] | The first revolution is when you change your mind | 第一次革命始于人的思想 |
[01:22] | about how you look at things | 转变看问题的方式 |
[01:24] | and see there might be another way to look at it | 发现另一种未曾出现过的 |
[01:26] | that you have not been shown. | 全新视角 |
[01:30] | The brutality against protesters, | 残酷地对待抗议者 |
[01:31] | the para-militarization of law enforcement. | 准军事化的执法 |
[01:33] | That’s why we have to keep trying. | 这就是为何我们要不断尝试 |
[01:35] | We don’t need a police state in this country to fight terrorism, | 我们的国家不需要用极权对抗恐怖主义 |
[01:39] | we need a new strategy. | 我们需要一种新的策略 |
[01:41] | The revolution will not be televised. | 革命活动不会被电视转播 |
[01:43] | …the system of indefinite detention… | 无限期羁押的制度… |
[01:45] | FBI and CIA are targeting Muslim communities. | 调查局和中情局在针对穆斯林社区 |
[01:47] | Security. Got an agitated non-compliant patient. | 警卫 有一位情绪激动不听劝阻的病人 |
[01:50] | -What’s his name again? -Peter Quinn | – 再说他叫什么名字 – 彼得·奎恩 |
[01:53] | You will not be able to stay home, brother. | 你将无法待在家中 兄弟 |
[01:55] | You will not be able to plug in, turn on, and cop out. | 你不能插入 打开 并退出 |
[01:58] | – It’s a very alarming charge. – The Russians | -这是非常严重的指控 -俄罗斯人 |
[02:00] | hacked our committees. | 黑进了我们的社区 |
[02:02] | The continuation of endless war. | 没完没了的战争 |
[02:04] | Can’t you get that through your fucking skull? | 你的破脑壳怎么就想不通 |
[02:07] | The revolution | 革命活动 |
[02:08] | will put you in the driver’s seat. | 会让你坐上驾驶位 |
[02:10] | The US continues to engage | 美国持续以非常高的代价 |
[02:11] | in a covert war with very, very high stakes. | 参与一场隐蔽战争 |
[02:14] | made promises and didn’t keep them. | 做出承诺而不遵守 |
[02:18] | This world began right after 9/11. | 这个时代始于911事件 |
[02:24] | The revolution will not be televised, | 革命活动不会被电视转播 |
[02:25] | not be televised. | 不会被电视转播 |
[02:26] | There will be no return, brothers and sisters. | 没有回头路 兄弟姐妹们 |
[02:28] | The revolution will be live. | 革命即将上演 |
[02:31] | Which agency? | 哪家机构 |
[02:32] | I can’t say that here in an open hearing, sir. | 在公开听证会中我不能讲 先生 |
[02:35] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[02:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:42] | It’s these same criminals | 就是同样的一群罪犯 |
[02:44] | that cozied up to the Chinese communists | 巴结共产主义分子 |
[02:46] | and armed the most radical jihadis | 武装极端圣战分子 |
[02:49] | and turned our borders into Swiss cheese | 把我们的国界弄得千疮百孔 |
[02:52] | and committed every sin you can think of, | 犯下了你能想象的所有罪行 |
[02:54] | like spreading hepatitis C and protecting the big banks | 像传播丙肝和保护大型银行 |
[02:59] | and starting all these illegal black-ops wars | 以及发动所有非法的秘密战争行动 |
[03:02] | that have killed millions of people! | 杀死无数人民 |
[03:04] | These same criminal elements | 同样这群罪犯 |
[03:07] | have now doubled-down on Zika virus | 在寨卡病毒问题上变本加厉 |
[03:09] | hawking this dirty blood like — | 猎取这种脏血 |
[03:11] | like they did with AIDS, this tainted blood, | 像曾经传播艾滋那样 传播这些脏血 |
[03:14] | so they can turn around and sell you a cure for 50 grand! | 反过来再卖你五千块钱一片的解药 |
[03:18] | I mean, it’s a crime! A crime! | 我是说这是犯罪 是犯罪 |
[03:21] | They’re all there. | 他们都在这里 |
[03:26] | Hey, it’s not nice to snoop. | 偷窥是不好的 |
[03:28] | – But who’s down there? – I told you. Peter Quinn. | -但谁在那里 -我跟你说过彼得·奎恩 |
[03:31] | He’s been in the hospital, and now he’s with us for a while. | 他住过医院 现在和我们一起住一阵 |
[03:33] | When do I meet him? | 我什么时候能看他 |
[03:35] | You know what? | 是这样的 |
[03:36] | You already have when you were a baby, at Aunt Maggie’s. | 你小时候已经见过他 在麦琪阿姨家 |
[03:39] | He bounced you on his knee, and you know what you did? | 他让你在他膝上跳 知道你做了什么 |
[03:42] | You got a smile on your face this big. | 你笑得可开心了 |
[03:47] | Ah, they’re here. | 她们来啦 |
[03:48] | – You ready? – My backpack. | -你准备好了吗 -我去拿书包 |
[03:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:56] | Thanks for jumping in. I’m so sorry. | 多谢赶来 我很抱歉 |
[03:57] | – Don’t worry about it. – It’s a surprise last night. | -别客气 -昨晚很意外 |
[03:59] | It’s no trouble, really. We like having Franny along, don’t we? | 真不麻烦 我们喜欢和弗兰妮一起 是吧 |
[04:02] | – Yeah. – There’s a man in our basement. | -是的 -我家地下室有个男人 |
[04:04] | Yeah, I heard. | 是 我听说了 |
[04:07] | Mwah! Be good. | 乖乖的 |
[04:08] | I’ll take them all next week, I promise. | 我保证下周带她们俩 |
[04:39] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[04:43] | Quinn, are you there? | 奎恩 你在吗 |
[05:04] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[05:08] | We need to get back to being independent. | 我们要重新独立 |
[05:10] | Quinn, you obviously hear me. What’s going on? | 奎恩你听见我说话啦 你怎么啦 |
[05:13] | …because I refuse to accept the mainstream hive mind. | 因为我拒绝接受主流的陈腐论调 |
[05:17] | Look, you can do what you want. Do nothing, whatever. | 你想干什么都行 什么都不做也无所谓 |
[05:19] | But I-I’ve got your Primidone, and you need to take it, okay? | 但我得给你吃普利米登 好吧 |
[05:23] | Not all the others. | 其他先不用 |
[05:24] | We’ll sort that out later, but this one — | 我们等下再说其他 但这个… |
[05:29] | And l these foreign nations just bleeding us dry! | 这些敌国正让我们的血液流干 |
[05:33] | I am sick of it! | 我受不了了 |
[05:35] | But if you say that, | 但只要你说出来 |
[05:37] | if you stand up and say what’s really going on… | 只要你站起来说出真实情况 |
[05:40] | Fine. Good. I’m the enemy. | 好吧 我是敌人 |
[05:42] | But you still have to take these, | 但你必须吃药 |
[05:43] | you will start to convulse. | 不然会痉挛 |
[05:45] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[05:46] | …call the truth fake. | 说这些真相是假的 |
[05:48] | But know what’s really going on. | 但明白真相是什么 |
[05:50] | Honestly, I feel just so blessed to have this duty. | 坦率讲 我非常幸运得到这项职责 |
[05:54] | Look, you didn’t want to come here. | 你不想来这里 |
[05:56] | It wasn’t my first choice, either. | 这也不是我的首选 |
[05:57] | But the alternative was the lock ward. | 否则就得被关在病房里 |
[06:00] | That’s where they were gonna put you. You remember that? | 他们真会那样对待你的 还记得吗 |
[06:01] | …stooges, they– they’ll say, | 他们会说 是傀儡… |
[06:04] | “This is all just conspiracy and gossip | 这一切全是阴谋 是流言蜚语 |
[06:07] | but that’s why we’re throwing up these links, these videos, | 但正因此 我们发布这些链接和视频 |
[06:10] | streaming worldwide, 24/7, | 全年无休向全世界播放 |
[06:13] | because if you feel it, | 因为如果你能感觉到这种召唤 |
[06:15] | this calling to be an independent American, | 坚持去做一名自由的美国人 |
[06:19] | the time to rise up is now. | 现在就站起来吧 |
[06:22] | Now! | 时不我待 |
[06:33] | Max, thank you, thank you, thank you. | 麦克斯 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[06:35] | I call rehab. They were totally useless. | 我给康复中心打过电话了 完全没用 |
[06:37] | Like, “Now you know what we’ve been putting up with.” | 好像在说 “现在你知道我们的处境了” |
[06:38] | And I’ve got this totally crazy day. | 而且我今天会忙疯的 |
[06:39] | There’s this kid who got arrested. | 有个孩子被抓了 |
[06:41] | – Carrie. – Yeah. | -卡莉 -怎么了 |
[06:42] | – It’ll be fine. – He needs to take his meds | -没事的 -他得吃药 |
[06:44] | for seizures. | 防止痉挛 |
[06:53] | Wow. Uh, I see why he thinks he’s being over-medicated. | 我算是知道他为什么觉得药量太大了 |
[06:57] | These I’m not even dealing with. It’s just the Primidone. | 我说的都不包括这些 只有普里米酮 |
[07:00] | It’s downstairs by his bed. I left it there. | 在楼下他的床边 我放在那儿了 |
[07:02] | After he threw the glass at you. | 在他冲你扔玻璃杯之后 |
[07:04] | It was a coffee mug. | 是咖啡杯 |
[07:06] | He say why he did that? | 他解释原因了吗 |
[07:07] | – No. – You ask? | -没有 -你问了吗 |
[07:10] | I’m telling myself it’s the drugs talking. | 我告诉自己是药物作用 |
[07:14] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[07:15] | I-I owe you. | 算我欠你的 |
[07:40] | What did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[07:42] | That you’re being kind of an asshole. | 说你现在就是个混球 |
[07:46] | Also there’s some pills you need to take for seizures. | 还有 你得吃防止痉挛的药物 |
[07:51] | I need food. | 我要吃东西 |
[07:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:54] | In cans. | 罐装的 |
[08:08] | Salaam alaikum. | 你好 |
[08:13] | Alaikum salaam. | 你好 |
[08:20] | When do I go home? | 我什么时候能回家 |
[08:22] | We’ll get to that, but first, | 稍后再说这个 但首先 |
[08:24] | we need to talk about something | 我们得谈谈 |
[08:25] | I thought we went over last time. | 上一次谈过的问题 |
[08:28] | Everything we say in here is privileged. | 我们在这里的所有谈话都是保密的 |
[08:31] | No one can use it against you, | 没有人能用来对你不利 |
[08:33] | but you got to be honest with us. | 但你一定要对我们说实话 |
[08:35] | I am. | 我说的是实话 |
[08:38] | That means no surprises. | 别让我们措手不及 |
[08:40] | They found the money. | 他们找到钱了 |
[08:42] | The $5,000. | 五千美元 |
[08:45] | It was in your bedroom under your mattress. | 在你卧室里 床垫下面 |
[08:48] | Yeah, so it wouldn’t get stolen. | 对 这样就不会被偷了 |
[08:50] | Well, the FBI is saying | 联调局认为 |
[08:52] | it’s material support for foreign terrorist organization. | 这是为境外恐怖组织提供物质支持 |
[08:55] | It’s what? | 是什么 |
[08:57] | You’re taking $5,000 in cash to the Islamic State in Nigeria. | 你要送五千美元给尼日利亚的极端组织 |
[09:00] | That’s what they’re claiming. | 他们就是这么说的 |
[09:02] | Okay, wait. | 等等 |
[09:03] | I am going to Nigeria | 我是要去尼日利亚 |
[09:05] | with my mother and my sister. | 与我妈妈和妹妹同行 |
[09:07] | We’ve been trying to get over there for the last 14 years. | 我们过去14年一直想办法去哪里 |
[09:11] | Ever since my father got deported. | 从我父亲被驱逐出境时就开始了 |
[09:13] | That money was a loan to help pay for that. | 钱是借来帮助我们去找父亲的 |
[09:17] | From whom? | 谁借给你的 |
[09:23] | Sekou? | 塞古 |
[09:26] | From whom? | 谁借给你的 |
[09:38] | If I tell you who gave me the money… | 如果我告诉你谁给我钱 |
[09:43] | We talk to him, that’s all. | 我们和他谈 仅此而已 |
[10:01] | His name is Saad Mahsud. | 他叫萨德·穆萨德 |
[10:05] | He’s a friend. | 他是个朋友 |
[10:09] | The guy that I made the videos with. | 和我一起做视频的人 |
[10:11] | And he’ll confirm what you’re saying? | 他会确认你的说法吗 |
[10:13] | That it was just a loan for travel. | 这钱只是借来旅行的 |
[10:22] | Sekou? | 塞古 |
[10:28] | Is what I say here really privileged? | 我现在说的话真是保密的吗 |
[10:29] | Absolutely. | 绝对是 |
[10:30] | One-hundred percent? | 百分之百的 |
[10:32] | Because I don’t want to mess him up. | 因为我不想把他搅和进来 |
[10:41] | He wanted me to meet some guy | 他想让我见一些人 |
[10:43] | before I went to Africa, Saad did. | 在我去非洲之前 萨德的想法 |
[10:48] | I told him no. I said I-I would not do it. | 我没同意 我跟他说我不干 |
[10:53] | And he still gave me the money anyway — a loan. | 他还是给了我钱 一笔借款 |
[10:59] | And that is the God’s-honest truth. | 这是天地良心的真话 |
[11:34] | This is kind of everything in the canned department. | 这是所有的各种罐头食品 |
[11:39] | I could warm up the soup if you want. | 你想吃我可以帮你热下这个汤 |
[11:44] | And you need to take two of these | 然后你每八小时 |
[11:47] | every eight hours. | 吃两片这个 |
[11:58] | Something down here doesn’t smell very good. | 这地方有什么气味不大好 |
[12:03] | I think it might be you. | 大概是你 |
[12:06] | I think it might be you. | 我觉得是你 |
[12:09] | Why not take a shower? | 干嘛不洗个澡 |
[12:13] | Just get dirty again. | 洗完还会脏 |
[12:30] | So, what happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[12:33] | Someone was trying to break in. | 有人想要破门而入 |
[12:35] | Yeah. | 是 |
[12:37] | Carrie was. | 是卡莉 |
[12:39] | Only she can’t really break in | 只是她不会破门而入 |
[12:41] | ’cause it’s her house. | 因为这是她的家 |
[12:44] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[12:48] | That you’re in Carrie’s house? | 你在卡莉家里 |
[12:50] | That you said you wanted to live here, she said okay? | 你说你想在这里住 她说好 |
[12:54] | So why are you giving her such a hard time? | 那你为什么让她难做呢 |
[12:56] | …with the globalists dragging us back | 全球主义者把我们拖下水 |
[12:59] | tang us further and further away from the American dream, | 让我们离美国梦渐行渐远 |
[13:03] | which they are killing! | 慢慢扼杀 |
[13:05] | Back to some– something tribal, medieval. | 回到一个中世纪的部落年代 |
[13:09] | Saad Mahsud’s disappeared. | 萨德·穆萨德失踪了 |
[13:10] | The number that Sekou gave us has been disconnected, | 塞古给我们的号码关机了 |
[13:13] | but we have to find him, | 但我们得找到他 |
[13:14] | because the money he gave your son looks very bad. | 因为他给你儿子的钱非常要命 |
[13:18] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[13:20] | Simone? | 西蒙 |
[13:21] | Uh, no, Mum. | 不认识 妈妈 |
[13:23] | I never even heard of him. You sure he exists? | 我没有听说过此人 你确定有这个人吗 |
[13:25] | He exists. He gave your son $5,000. | 有的 他给了你儿子五千美元 |
[13:28] | Sekou don’t have $5,000. | 塞古没有五千美元 |
[13:30] | He does, ma’. | 他有的 妈妈 |
[13:32] | Sekou don’t have five dollars. | 塞古5美元都没有 |
[13:34] | Is that what they’re saying? | 他们是这么说的 |
[13:36] | That’s what Sekou’s saying. | 塞古是这么说的 |
[13:40] | That can’t be right. | 不可能 |
[13:42] | I need to talk to him. | 我要跟他讲话 |
[13:44] | When do I talk to him? | 我什么时候能跟他说话 |
[13:45] | We’re working on that. | 我们在努力 |
[13:47] | You need to bring him home. | 你要让他回家来 |
[13:48] | Aby, you have to understand, | 阿比 你要明白 |
[13:50] | the charges he’s facing are very serious. | 他面临的指控很严重 |
[13:53] | How can that be? He didn’t do anything. | 怎么可能 他什么都没做 |
[13:56] | He doesn’t have to. | 不用必须做什么 |
[13:57] | They’re charging him with attempt. | 当局指控他有意图 |
[13:59] | Attempt to provide material support | 意图为境外恐怖组织 |
[14:00] | to a foreign terrorist organization. | 提供物质支持 |
[14:03] | The penalties are the same as if he actually did it. | 惩罚和他做了没有区别 |
[14:08] | The boy just wanted to see his father. | 那孩子只是想见他父亲 |
[14:13] | We’re all going. Do they think we’re terrorists, too, huh? | 我们都要去 那我们也是恐怖分子吗 |
[14:15] | No, but you haven’t been online praising suicide bombers. | 不 你们没有在网上支持自杀式炸弹袭击 |
[14:20] | Neither has my Sekou. | 我家塞古也没有 |
[14:22] | Yes, Mum. | 他有 妈妈 |
[14:24] | He has. | 他有 |
[14:27] | He has. | 他有 |
[14:37] | This Saad, if you can find him, | 如果你们找到这个萨德 |
[14:39] | would it help my brother? | 能帮到我哥哥吗 |
[14:42] | Honestly, it depends on what he has to say. | 说实话 这要看他说什么 |
[14:44] | Simone, do you know where he is? | 西蒙 你知道他在哪儿吗 |
[14:46] | No. | 不知道 |
[14:49] | But I do know him. | 但我跟他很熟 |
[14:51] | She was seeing him on the side. | 她私下和他约会 |
[14:53] | All very secret. | 非常秘密 |
[14:55] | Okay, I am sending it… | 行 我现在把照片 |
[14:58] | now. | 发给你 |
[15:01] | Got it. | 收到了 |
[15:03] | I’m sorry to involve you into this. | 很抱歉又让你帮忙 |
[15:04] | She made me promise, total discretion. | 她让我承诺 非常慎重 |
[15:06] | You know, she’s underage. | 她还未成年 |
[15:10] | Right. I-I’ll keep her out of it. | 行 我不把她卷进来 |
[15:12] | His name’s Saad Mahsud. | 他叫萨德·穆萨德 |
[15:15] | Supposedly lived in Pisburgh before here. | 来这里前 应该住在匹兹堡 |
[15:18] | Well, it’s a good photo. | 照片很清晰 |
[15:19] | If he’s in the NTC database, they’ll find a match. | 如果他在纽约青少年犯罪数据库内匹配 |
[15:23] | Done. | 好了 |
[15:27] | So how’s it going over there? | 那边情况如何 |
[15:30] | It just got started. | 刚开始 |
[15:31] | No. I-I mean the patient. | 不 我指的是那位病人 |
[15:35] | Oh, uh, on the positive side, | 好消息是 |
[15:37] | he hasn’t broken any more windows. | 他不再打破窗户了 |
[15:45] | – Max. – Yeah? | -麦克斯 -怎么 |
[15:47] | Uh, I’ll check in later. | 我待会儿再找你 |
[15:49] | Sure. | 好的 |
[15:54] | So… | 那 |
[15:56] | this is it? | 就是这样吗 |
[15:57] | This is it. | 就是这样了 |
[16:01] | Looks just like a real law office. | 看起来像一个真的律所 |
[16:02] | It is a real law office. | 这就是真的律所 |
[16:05] | Someplace we can talk? | 能单独谈谈吗 |
[16:06] | Uh, sure. | 没问题 |
[16:20] | I was thinking of how long it had been | 我一直在想我有多久 |
[16:22] | since I heard your voice. | 没听到你的消息了 |
[16:23] | – Please. – Let me finish. | -少来 -让我说完 |
[16:28] | I was thinking of how long it had been | 我一直在想 |
[16:29] | since I heard your voice, and then I heard it. | 很久没听到你的声音了 然后就听到了 |
[16:32] | At least I thought I did | 至少我觉得听到了 |
[16:34] | when I briefed the president-elect | 当时我在给候任总统 |
[16:35] | on her covert action programs. | 汇报秘密行动计划 |
[16:40] | You heard my voice? | 你听到我的声音了 |
[16:42] | Lot of pushback. | 很多托辞 |
[16:44] | Well, you must’ve known she’s no fan of the CIA. | 你肯定知道她不待见中情局 |
[16:47] | This was different. This was schooled. | 这不一样 有老手在帮她 |
[16:51] | “Who’s advising her?” That’s where my head went. | 我脑子里就想 谁是她的顾问 |
[16:53] | And then I remembered she’s a friend of Otto During | 然后我想起来她是奥托·都灵的朋友 |
[16:55] | and you’re a friend of Otto During. | 而你也是奥托·都灵的朋友 |
[17:00] | You think I’m advising the next president of the United States? | 你觉得我是下任美国总统的顾问 |
[17:03] | I think her entire national security platform | 她的整个国家安全政策纲领 |
[17:05] | came right out of at head of yours. | 都脱胎于你曾经的观点 |
[17:08] | She asked me specifically about drone strikes | 她质疑我具体到无人机打击 |
[17:12] | that don’t require a sign off by the president. | 不需要总统签字确认 |
[17:16] | So has the New York Times. | 纽约时报也这么质疑 |
[17:17] | I’m not advising them, either. | 我可不是他们的顾问 |
[17:25] | Really? | 是吗 |
[17:27] | No, really, I– | 真不是 我… |
[17:28] | I’m not advising the president-elect. | 我不是候任总统的顾问 |
[17:36] | This is all I do now, right here. | 我现在就在这里做事 |
[17:39] | Really? | 真的 |
[17:40] | Really. | 真的 |
[17:41] | That new paradigm we talked about, this is it. | 我跟你讲的新方式 就是这个 |
[17:47] | You — You worry about the fate of the world. | 你担心世界的安危 |
[17:49] | I got more important things to do. | 而我有更重要事情做 |
[17:51] | Okay, good, good. | 行 好吧 |
[17:53] | Glad to hear it. | 很高兴听到你这么说 |
[17:58] | ‘Cause it’d be a huge embarrassment to everyone | 如果最后发现你真是总统的秘密顾问 |
[18:00] | if it got out you were a secret advisor to the president. | 那大家都会陷入巨大的尴尬之中 |
[18:04] | That would not play well at all. | 大家都不好收场 |
[18:18] | You know why I left, Saul? | 你知道我离开的原因 索尔 |
[18:22] | It’s the bullshit. | 就是因为这种胡扯 |
[18:25] | You coming all the way out here | 你大老远跑过来 |
[18:27] | to say what you said just now. | 就为了说刚刚的话 |
[18:38] | Why don’t you leave? | 你走吧 |
[19:19] | Always good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[19:21] | Nice to see you, too. | 我也是 |
[19:23] | Well, well, well. | 好吧 好吧 |
[19:30] | I’m sorry to be late. | 抱歉迟到了 |
[19:31] | No, I get it. | 不 我懂 |
[19:34] | You got all your friends here. | 你把朋友都叫来了 |
[19:35] | You want to make an entrance. | 你想用出场镇住我 |
[19:38] | Fine. I’m impressed. | 行 我被震慑了 |
[19:40] | That’s not why I wanted to meet you here. | 这不是我想在这里见你的原因 |
[19:42] | No? | 不是吗 |
[19:45] | When the towers came down, I was here | 世贸中心倒下时 我就在 |
[19:48] | in this very restaurant, this very seat. | 这间餐厅里 这张椅子上 |
[19:52] | I was. | 真的 |
[19:54] | Roger the ma?tre d’, and those two — | 跟那个领班谈话 还有两个 |
[19:55] | my little friends, you called them. | 你所谓的我的小朋友 |
[19:58] | We pulled people choking off the street through those doors. | 我们闯进那些门 救下了要窒息的人们 |
[20:03] | It was a bonding experience, a never-forget experience, | 那是结下感情的经历 难以忘怀的经历 |
[20:07] | only I’m afraid the president-elect has forgotten. | 但恐怕候任总统已经忘了 |
[20:14] | She hasn’t. | 她没忘 |
[20:18] | She’s a novice. | 她是新手 |
[20:20] | I don’t agree. | 我不同意 |
[20:22] | A mother with a son killed in action. | 这位母亲的儿子在行动中被杀 |
[20:24] | That’s her C.V. | 这就是她的简历 |
[20:26] | That might get you votes, but God forbid | 这也许能拉到票 但你们绝不能 |
[20:28] | it makes you think you know what you’re doing. | 自以为懂得自己的行为 |
[20:32] | She’s not even president yet. Why not give her a chance? | 她还没上任呢 为什么不给她一个机会 |
[20:35] | Presidents don’t get chances. They get tested. | 总统没有机会试错 每一步都不能错 |
[20:39] | Oh, what is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[20:41] | We have intel from our partners | 我们收到同盟的信息 |
[20:44] | that the Iranians are eating on the nuclear deal. | 伊朗要违背那份核协定 |
[20:49] | Which partners? The Saudis? | 哪位同盟 沙特吗 |
[20:52] | Israelis. | 以色利 |
[20:53] | Oh, uh, well, that’s reliable source. | 好吧 这来源真可靠 |
[20:58] | Seriously, Iran has opened up their doors. | 说真的 伊朗门户大开 |
[21:02] | The place is crawling with inspectors. | 那边遍地都是监察员 |
[21:03] | They can’t build an electric toothbrush | 他们生产一把电动牙刷 |
[21:05] | without us knowing about it, | 我们都一清二楚 |
[21:06] | so you want to explain how they’re cheating on the deal? | 所以你觉得他们要如何违反协定 |
[21:10] | It’s a parallel program outside the country. | 在伊朗境外还有一个并行项目 |
[21:16] | There’s an Iranian bag man, Farhad Nafisi, | 有个伊朗的中间人 叫法尔哈德·纳菲斯 |
[21:19] | who served as transfer agent for nuclear payments in the past. | 以前做核交易付款的过户代理人 |
[21:23] | He just got back from North Korea | 他刚从朝鲜回来 |
[21:25] | along with a pack of nuclear scientists | 还带着一群核专家 |
[21:28] | and materials engineers. | 还有材料工程师 |
[21:32] | That it? | 就这样 |
[21:34] | No. | 不止 |
[21:37] | Mr. Nafisi will be in Abu Dhabi in three days at a conference. | 三天后纳菲斯先生会参加阿布扎比的一个会议 |
[21:42] | The Israelis are gonna pick him up. | 以色列人去抓他 |
[21:45] | Pick him up? | 抓他 |
[21:47] | Ask him about his travels. | 查问他的旅行情况 |
[21:50] | Tell me this Dar. Off the record, just you and me. | 达尔你说 就你我之间私底下说 |
[21:52] | Does that sound like a solid inteigence-gathering effort | 你觉得这像是可靠的情报收集结果 |
[21:54] | to you, or does that sound like a way to provoke a crisis | 还是像在催化与伊朗的矛盾 |
[21:57] | with Iran we inherit on inauguration day? | 在美国总统就职日当天激发危机冲突 |
[22:00] | No one is trying to saddle you with anything, Rob. | 没人给你强加重担 罗勃 |
[22:04] | In fact, the president shares your concern. | 其实 总统和你有着相同的担忧 |
[22:08] | He’ll defer to the president-elect on this one. | 这件事他会转交给候任总统女士处理 |
[22:11] | So, you tell me. | 所以 你告诉我 |
[22:14] | How should the Agency proceed? | 中情局要怎么继续下去 |
[22:23] | – Max, everything okay? – Yeah. | -麦克斯 情况还好吗 -还行 |
[22:26] | – How’s he doing? – Quinn? | -他怎么样 -奎因 |
[22:28] | Oh, he’s fine, I guess, but that’s not why I’m calling. | 应该没事 我打电话是有别的事要说 |
[22:30] | It’s about that photoyou sent me. | 关于你发给我的那张照片 |
[22:32] | Saad Mahsud? | 萨德·穆萨德 |
[22:33] | Yeah, only that’s not his name. | 对 不过这不是他的名字 |
[22:35] | Well, it wasn’t in Pittsburgh, anyway. | 也不是在匹兹堡 |
[22:38] | I’m sending you now. | 我现在发给你 |
[22:40] | So, they got a quick hit off the Pennsylvania DMV. | 他们在宾夕法尼亚的车管局里比对到信息 |
[22:43] | Tyrone Banks Jr. | 小泰伦·班克斯 |
[22:45] | Then I looked around and I found this on Facebook. | 然后我搜索线索时 在脸书上发现了这个 |
[22:49] | Check out the guy in the white T-shirt. | 调查到穿白T恤的那个人 |
[22:57] | Well, who are these people? | 他们是谁 |
[22:58] | Steel City Gang. His crew. | 钢城帮 他的同伙 |
[23:01] | All of them now in federal prison on drug charges. | 他们现在都因为被指控涉毒进了监狱 |
[23:04] | Everyone except for the confidential informant | 除了那个帮助警方逮捕了他们全员的 |
[23:07] | who put them all away. | 秘密线人 |
[23:09] | Confidential informant? You mean Saad? | 秘密线人 你是指萨德 |
[23:12] | Has to be. Right? | 肯定是他 对吧 |
[23:16] | Hey, Reda. | 里达 |
[23:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[23:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:26] | Hey, Max. | 麦克斯 |
[23:27] | I’m putting you on speaker. | 我开免提了 |
[23:31] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[23:32] | Tell him what you just told me. | 你把之前的话重复一下 |
[23:35] | This guy you’re looking for, Saad Mahsud, | 你们在找的这个人 萨德·穆萨德 |
[23:37] | he’s working for the FBI. | 是联邦调查局的人 |
[23:43] | Hold on a second. | 等下 |
[23:52] | Uh, Carrie, I got to go. | 卡莉 我先挂了 |
[23:54] | Uh, okay, sure. | 好的 |
[23:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:59] | This guy makes inflammatory videos with Sekou, | 这人给塞古拍了煽动言论的视频 |
[24:02] | he helps him build a website to put them on, | 还帮他建了个网站上传视频 |
[24:04] | then he gives him $5,000. | 然后再给他5000美金 |
[24:06] | That’s — That’s the material support case, | 这就是所谓的物资支持 |
[24:09] | and he’s an informant. | 而他却是线人 |
[24:12] | We need to talk to him, to Saad. | 我们要和萨德谈谈 |
[24:14] | I’ll let the judge know we want a hearing right away. | 我去向法官申请立刻开一场听证会 |
[25:50] | That’ll be 12 bucks. | 一共12块 |
[25:52] | Speak to my business manager. | 和我的业务经理说去 |
[25:54] | Hey, Max. | 你好啊 麦克斯 |
[25:55] | Twelve bucks. | 12块 |
[26:17] | Waps. | 撕纸 |
[26:26] | W-Whips. | 撕纸巾 |
[26:32] | Hey, where’s the, uh — what is that? | 那个在哪 那个什么来着 |
[26:37] | Wipes? | 湿纸巾吗 |
[26:38] | – Wha– – Where are the baby wipes? | -什么… -婴儿湿巾在哪 |
[26:40] | Right there in front of him. | 就在他面前 |
[26:42] | Huggies. White wrapper. Right there. | 哈吉斯牌的 白色包装 就在那 |
[26:44] | Right there, right in front of you. | 就在那 就在你面前 |
[26:46] | The Huggies, white wrappers. | 哈吉斯牌的 白色包装 |
[26:47] | Man. | 哥们 |
[26:48] | Man! | 哥们 |
[26:50] | Call 911. Call them! | 打急救电话 快打 |
[26:53] | Quinn.Quinn, Quinn, Quinn. You’re gonna be okay. | 奎恩 奎恩 奎恩 没事的 |
[26:55] | You’re gonna be okay. Help is coming. Shh. Shh. | 你会没事的 医生马上就到 |
[26:58] | Your Honor, the complaint makes no mention | 法官大人 申诉中从未提及 |
[26:59] | of a confidential human source. | 秘密线人的事 |
[27:01] | The complaint has been amended, Your Honor. | 我们修改过申诉 法官大人 |
[27:02] | This is bad faith. | 这是恶意行为 |
[27:04] | And it’s bad faith for them to now restrict access | 而且现在限制接触线人也是恶意行为 |
[27:06] | to that informant when the entire material support charge | 因为现在这整个关于物质支持的起诉 |
[27:09] | hinges on my client’s discussions with him. | 取决于我的委托人和他之间的讨论 |
[27:11] | Was that money for airline tickets, like my client says, | 那笔钱是如我的委托人所说 用于购买机票 |
[27:14] | or was it bound for jihadis in Nigeria, | 还是如线人所声称的 |
[27:16] | as the informant seems to claim? | 用于前往尼日利亚成为圣战分子 |
[27:18] | This court deserves to know. | 法庭有权知晓 |
[27:20] | What are you asking for, exactly? | 你的诉求点是什么 |
[27:21] | Our right to confront a hostile witness at trial, Your Honor. | 要求在法庭上直接对质敌意证人 法官大人 |
[27:24] | Your Honor, Mr. Mahsud has been | 法官大人 穆萨德先生 |
[27:26] | the key resource in seral federal prosecutions. | 是多起联邦起诉案件中的关键人物 |
[27:29] | Lives have been saved. | 无数人命因他获救 |
[27:31] | His ability to continue that important work | 他是否能继续从事这样一份重要的工作 |
[27:33] | depends on his identity | 取决于他的身份 |
[27:35] | – remaining a closely held secret. – I need to talk to you. | -是否得到严格的保密 -我要和你谈谈 |
[27:37] | What secret? We found him on Facebook. | 保什么密 我们是从脸书上挖出他的 |
[27:42] | You weren’t gonna tell us, were you? | 你不打算告诉我们 对吧 |
[27:44] | That this big threat to national security | 这个严重威胁国家安全的人 |
[27:45] | was just another Muslim kid you entrapped. | 只是另一个被你诱捕的穆斯林孩子 |
[27:47] | Entrapped? Are you kidding? | 诱捕 你开玩笑吧 |
[27:50] | How do you think we found this shithead? | 你以为我们是怎么找上这个白痴的 |
[27:52] | Randomly? In a phone book? | 随机挑 从电话簿里吗 |
[27:54] | We found him online, rallying every asshole in town to Jihad. | 我们发现他在网上动员各种渣滓参加圣战 |
[27:57] | – It’s called free speech. – Not when you add in the money. | -这叫言论自由 -投了钱就不算了 |
[27:59] | Which you gave him for airline tickets. | 钱是你给他买机票用的 |
[28:02] | Airline tickets? Is that what he told you? | 买机票 他是这么告诉你的吗 |
[28:04] | How does that work when the tickets were bought and paid for | 机票买了之后的两个月 |
[28:06] | two months before my guy came around with the 5,000 bucks? | 我的人才给的五千块 这怎么解释呢 |
[28:11] | Why don’t we put Saad on the stand and find out? | 让萨德上听证席我们问清楚 怎么样 |
[28:13] | Or here’s a thought. Why don’t we put your guy on the stand? | 或者 让你的人上听证席 |
[28:16] | Let a jury decide how certain they are he’s not gonna | 让陪审团裁定他有没有可能 |
[28:18] | pick up an AR-15 and shoot them all in their sleep? | 会拿着步枪将他们射杀在睡梦中 |
[28:23] | Look, if you want to believe the kid’s a saint, go ahead. | 你要一厢情愿地相信这孩子无辜 请便 |
[28:27] | You go anywhere near Saad Mahsud, | 但如果你想接近萨德·穆萨德 |
[28:29] | I will have you arrested. | 我一定逮捕你 |
[28:34] | It was nice talking to you. | 很高兴能和你聊天 |
[28:41] | Don’t tell me. | 可别说情况不妙 |
[28:42] | Yep. National security right down the line. | 没错 国家安全至关重要 |
[28:45] | The informant is off-limits. | 不能动线人 |
[28:49] | So how do we talk to him? | 那我们该怎么跟他说 |
[28:50] | We don’t. | 什么都不说 |
[28:51] | We’ll be given written summaries | 我们把他供词的 |
[28:53] | of statements he made to his handlers. | 书面总结交给他的接头人 |
[28:55] | His handlers? | 他的接头人 |
[28:58] | We already know what those will say. | 我们已经知道他们会说什么 |
[29:00] | Hey, we try anything else we’re in contempt of court. | 我们采取其他办法就是藐视法庭 |
[29:05] | – One good thing did come out of it, though. – What? | -但确实也有个好消息 -是什么 |
[29:07] | The prosecutor got her hand slapped | 检察官在最初起诉中 |
[29:08] | for not mentioning the informant in the original complaint. | 由于没提及线人而略显尴尬 |
[29:11] | She responded with a settlement offer. | 她提出进行和解协商 |
[29:13] | Seven years. | 服刑七年 |
[29:15] | You call that good? | 你觉得这是好消息 |
[29:17] | I call it a start. | 我觉得这算开始 |
[29:19] | Come on. We got to bring up the offer with Sekou. | 走吧 我们得跟塞古说说这个提议 |
[29:27] | Sir, do you know where you are? | 先生 你知道你在哪吗 |
[29:32] | On the floor. | 在地面上 |
[29:34] | I understand you’d rather not go to the hospital. | 我知道你不愿去医院 |
[29:37] | You want to tell me why? | 能告诉我为什么吗 |
[29:39] | Because I’m fine. | 因为我很好 |
[29:40] | You just had a grand mal seizure. You’re not fine. | 你刚才癫痫发作 你不是很好 |
[29:44] | How are your eyes? | 你的眼睛感觉怎样 |
[29:48] | How about your ears? Any ringing? | 你的耳朵呢 有耳鸣吗 |
[29:53] | I’d feel a lot better if you’d let us take you in. | 让我们带你入院 我会更放心 |
[29:54] | Doc can run an EEG. | 医生可以给你做脑电图 |
[29:58] | Sir? | 先生 |
[29:59] | Max will take care of me. | 麦克斯会照顾我的 |
[30:01] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[30:04] | I understand he’s your business manager. | 我知道他是你的经理人 |
[30:07] | No. He’s my babysitter. | 不 他是我的男保姆 |
[30:10] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[30:11] | I don’t like it, but if you want, | 我不愿这样 但你要是愿意 |
[30:13] | I can release you AMA– Against Medical Advice. | 我可以给你开”违反医嘱”证明 |
[30:16] | You’ll have to sign here. | 你得在这签字 |
[30:30] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[30:31] | I’m a fucking mutant. No, I’m not okay. | 我他妈是个畸形 一点都不好 |
[30:34] | Don’t tell Carrie. | 别跟卡莉说 |
[30:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:40] | So… | 所以 |
[30:46] | So, he was working for the FBI? | 所以他曾为联调局工作 |
[30:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[30:52] | The whole time? | 一直都是吗 |
[30:59] | And I’m sitting here not wanting his ass to get in trouble. | 我还坐在这里不愿把他拖下水 |
[31:05] | You got to tell the judge. | 你们得告诉法官 |
[31:08] | The money was for those tickets. | 钱是用来买那些机票的 |
[31:09] | – That’s not what Saad is saying. – Well, Saad is lying, | -萨德可不是这么说的 -萨德在撒谎 |
[31:12] | like he has since the very beginning. | 就像他一开始都在撒谎 |
[31:15] | You got to get him on the stand, put him under oath. | 你得让他出面作证 让他发誓 |
[31:17] | Like I told you, the judge won’t allow it. | 我跟你说了 法官不会同意的 |
[31:19] | Well, then I got to get up there. | 那就让我去 |
[31:22] | I would advise against it. | 我建议你别那么做 |
[31:24] | They will question you for days about everything you ever said, | 他们会对你说过的话和发在网上的事 |
[31:27] | everything you ever posted online. | 质问你好几天 |
[31:29] | I mean everything. | 什么都不会漏掉 |
[31:35] | Well, if I can’t say anything and he’s lying, | 如果我什么都不能说 他又满嘴谎言 |
[31:37] | how am I supposed to get out of here? | 那我要怎么才能离开这里 |
[31:39] | No, tell me, how am I supposed to get out? | 不 跟我说我要怎么离开 |
[31:42] | The government has offered a plea bargain. | 政府已提出认罪协议 |
[31:47] | But I’m not guilty. | 但我没罪 |
[31:49] | All that matters is if they can convince a jury you are. | 重点是他们能说服陪审团认定你有罪 |
[31:58] | How long? | 要蹲多久 |
[31:59] | Seven years. | 七年 |
[32:01] | Years?! | 年吗 |
[32:04] | That’s just their opening. | 只是他们的起始刑期 |
[32:06] | We will bargain them down. | 我们会争取缩短时间 |
[32:08] | Fuck that! | 去他妈的 |
[32:10] | Sekou, listen. | 塞古 听着 |
[32:12] | It’s your call in the end, | 最后得由你决定 |
[32:13] | but it’s also my job to counsel you properly. | 但我的职责是给你最好的建议 |
[32:16] | I’ve been done this role before many times. | 我之前遇到过很多这种情况 |
[32:19] | Insist on a trial, and you’ll spend twice as long in jail. | 坚持审判 下场只是刑期延长一倍 |
[32:23] | This is a bad situation. | 现在情况很糟糕 |
[32:24] | None of us think this is fair or just. | 谁都知道这不公平 也不公正 |
[32:27] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[32:29] | Good to hear! | 很高兴听到这话 |
[32:30] | Look, you need to think about this. | 听着 你得考虑一下 |
[32:32] | Take some time. We’ll talk about it some more tomorrow. | 好好考虑 明天再来聊聊 |
[32:34] | No! Not tomorrow! Today! Now! | 不 不要明天 要今天 现在 |
[32:38] | What you looking at? | 你看什么看 |
[32:39] | Excuse us. We’re not done here. | 抱歉 我们还没聊完 |
[32:41] | Well, he needs to sit down. | 得让他坐下 |
[32:42] | – Fuck you! – Okay, that’s it. | -去你妈的 -好了 够了 |
[32:45] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[32:47] | – Ending this meeting. – On whose authority? | -结束此次见面 -谁授权的 |
[32:49] | You don’t even have the right to be in here. | 你都无权进来 |
[32:50] | Yeah? Well, file a complaint. | 是吗 去投诉吧 |
[32:51] | I will file a complaint! Now you’re abusing my client! | 我会投诉的 你这是虐待我的当事人 |
[32:54] | – Let’s go! – Stop! Let him go! | -给我走 -住手 放开他 |
[32:57] | Let me go! Fuck you! Fuck all of you! | 放开我 去你妈的 都他妈滚蛋 |
[33:11] | I wish you hadn’t said that. | 真希望你没那么说 |
[33:13] | Said what? | 说什么 |
[33:14] | How unfair everything is, like it’s a mistake we can fix. | 一切有多不公平 说得像我们能弥补过错 |
[33:18] | Wait, you’re saying I caused that back there? | 慢着 你是说刚才怪我说错话了 |
[33:21] | Everything changed with the ruling today. | 如今一切都随政局在改变 |
[33:23] | A positive outcome is now a deal less than 15 years. | 乐观来看能争取到最少15年的刑期 |
[33:27] | Want to help him? Guide him towards that. | 真想帮他就往那个方向劝他吧 |
[33:28] | You know how I could actually help? | 你知道我其实能怎么帮忙吗 |
[33:30] | I could question Saad directly, | 让我直接找萨德问话 |
[33:32] | ’cause that kind of thing, | 因为我擅长的是 |
[33:32] | getting answers from people who’d rather not say, | 从不愿开口的人嘴里 |
[33:35] | – that’s something I’m good at. – He’s off-limits. | -套出答案 -不能动他 |
[33:37] | You understand that, right? | 这点你懂的吧 |
[33:39] | – Carrie? – Damn it. I got to go. | -卡莉 -该死 我得走了 |
[33:41] | We have a court order. Tell me you heard me. | 我们面对的是法庭禁令 你听到了吧 |
[33:43] | Yeah, I heard you. I’m sorry. Something’s come up. | 我听到了 抱歉 出了点事 |
[35:09] | Come in. | 请进 |
[35:20] | Carrie! | 卡莉 |
[35:22] | Madam President-elect. | 候任总统女士 |
[35:24] | Sorry about the emergency, | 抱歉让你着急赶过来 |
[35:26] | but we’re pretty sure this qualifies. | 但我们认为很有必要 |
[35:28] | Can we get you anything? | 想喝点什么吗 |
[35:29] | Uh, just some water. Thanks. | 水就行 谢了 |
[35:32] | It’s about to get real now. Not just campaign talk. | 要动真格了 不只是竞选演说 |
[35:35] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[35:41] | – What happened? – Rob. | -发生了什么 -罗勃 |
[35:44] | Well, I got summoned to lunch today by Dar Adal. | 达尔·阿德尔今天邀我吃午饭 |
[35:51] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[35:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:54] | I got a surprise visit from Saul Berenson. | 索尔·贝伦森突然来找了我 |
[35:56] | So now I really wonder what they’re up to. | 不知道他们到底在打什么算盘 |
[36:00] | Dar told me Iran is cheating on the nuclear deal. | 达尔说伊朗要违反核问题协议 |
[36:03] | – Based on what? – Israeli intel. | -哪里来的消息 -以色列情报 |
[36:05] | They claim they have evidence | 说有证据显示 |
[36:06] | of a parallel program with North Korea. | 他们跟朝鲜搞了个并行项目 |
[36:08] | They’ve identified an Iranian financier, Farhad Nafice | 他们确认了一名伊朗出资人法尔哈德·纳菲斯 |
[36:11] | Nafisi. | 是纳菲斯 |
[36:12] | He’s in Abu Dhabi next week. | 他下个礼拜会去阿布扎比 |
[36:14] | They’re planning to pick him up. | 他们打算在那里抓他 |
[36:16] | – “They” Being Mossad. – Mm-hmm. | -摩萨德要抓人吗 -没错 |
[36:19] | So, what’s t U.S. Role? | 那美国的角色呢 |
[36:20] | Is it a joint operation with the CIA? | 是和中情局的联合行动吗 |
[36:23] | According to Dar… it’s up to us. | 达尔说 这得由我们决定 |
[36:26] | He called in about an hour ago to follow up. | 他一个多小时之前来电跟进 |
[36:29] | Rob managed to stall, | 罗勃想办法拖住了他 |
[36:31] | but he is pushing for a response. | 但他让我们尽快答复 |
[36:37] | Obviously, Dar would like nothing better | 不用说 达尔最想要的 |
[36:39] | than to get the nod from you. | 就是让您点头 |
[36:41] | We’re talking exactly the kind of operation you want to eliminate. | 但这种行动正是您极力想要清除的 |
[36:44] | Unleash the Agency, even in a supporting role, | 即使让中情局协助行动 |
[36:47] | and you’ve abandoned your policy before you’ve even begun. | 也相当于未上任就摒弃了您的政策 |
[36:49] | So you’re saying steer clear? | 所以我们应该按兵不动 |
[36:53] | Unfortunately, that’s not an option. | 恐怕行不通 |
[36:56] | Mossad can’t be trusted to be even remotely objective on this, | 摩萨德在这件事上根本无法持客观态度 |
[36:59] | and the accusation is too serious to ignore. | 而这么严重的指责 我们也无法忽视 |
[37:01] | Well, what do you suggest? | 那你的建议是 |
[37:05] | You recommend somebody absolutely trustworthy | 您可以举荐一名绝对可靠的人员 |
[37:08] | to represent U.S. Interests on the ground there. | 作为当地美方利益代表 |
[37:11] | Like you, for example? | 一个像你这样的人 |
[37:13] | No. No. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[37:14] | God, no. Uh… | 绝对不是 |
[37:18] | No, I was thinking… | 我觉得有一个合适的人选 |
[37:21] | Saul Berenson. | 索尔·贝伦森 |
[37:22] | But you said he visited you today. | 但你说他今天还去见了你 |
[37:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:27] | To see if I was advising you. | 他想知道我是不是在给你做顾问 |
[37:29] | And he was none too polite about it. | 用他不怎么好听的原话说 |
[37:31] | He said what an embarrassment it would be if anyone found out. | 如果传出去的话会十分尴尬 |
[37:35] | Well, I don’t get it, then. | 那我就不明白了 |
[37:36] | You’re saying he’s the enemy? | 他和我们是对立的吗 |
[37:39] | Not on this. Not on Iran. | 关于伊朗 我们在同一战线 |
[37:42] | The nuclear arrangement started with Saul. | 索尔一开始就参与安排核问题协议 |
[37:44] | He wants it to work. | 他也想看到成果 |
[37:46] | You can trust him. | 你们可以信任他 |
[38:18] | Nephew still own the place? | 你侄子还是这家餐厅老板呢 |
[38:20] | Absolutely. | 那还用说 |
[38:22] | You still tell that bullshit story? | 你还成天讲那个狗屁故事吗 |
[38:25] | About dragging people in here off the street | 说你在双子塔坍塌的时候 |
[38:27] | when the towers came down? | 把街上的人拉进来 |
[38:29] | Only when I have to. | 只在某些场合才讲 |
[38:30] | Less and less. | 不过讲的倒是越来越少 |
[38:35] | What was so urgent | 什么事这么十万火急 |
[38:36] | I had to fight my way across town to get here? | 我得跑大半个城来见你 |
[38:39] | You’re going to Abu Dhabi. | 你要去阿布扎比了 |
[38:42] | The Mossad operation. | 摩萨德行动 |
[38:43] | There’s been a request you represent us on the ground there. | 有人指定你为当地的美方代表 |
[38:49] | From whom? | 是谁指定的我 |
[38:52] | Not the president. | 该不是总统吧 |
[38:53] | Ah. The president-elect. | 是候任总统 |
[38:58] | Which brings us right back to what we were discussing the other day. | 说到这儿 就不得回到我们之前的议题 |
[39:01] | Who on Earth is advising her? | 到底是谁在给她建议 |
[39:05] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你的想法 |
[39:06] | – You do? – Of course I do. | -当真 -当真 |
[39:09] | I was thinking the same thing. | 我们的想法如出一辙 |
[39:11] | In fact, I went to see her today, see Carrie. | 实际上 我今天还去拜访了卡莉 |
[39:14] | – And? – Asked her point blank, | -然后呢 -开门见山地问她 |
[39:15] | “Are you advising the president-elect?” | 你在给候任总统提供建议吗 |
[39:17] | She said no. | 她否认了 |
[39:18] | And you believe her. | 你就信了 |
[39:19] | Yeah. I do. | 没错 我信了 |
[39:21] | She laughed in my face. | 她觉得这想法荒唐得可笑 |
[39:23] | She’s a menace. | 她是个威胁 |
[39:25] | Carrie is. | 卡莉是的 |
[39:27] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[39:29] | Just not at the moment to us. | 不过她现在构不成什么威胁 |
[39:31] | How do you get a drink in this place? | 这家餐厅怎么点酒水 |
[39:52] | Hey, baby! | 宝贝儿 |
[40:00] | I thought I’d never find you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[40:02] | Your phone was cut off. I didn’t know what to do. | 你手机一直关机 我不知道怎么办 |
[40:06] | Well, you know I had to lay low | 你知道 你哥哥被逮捕之后 |
[40:07] | after your brother was arrested. | 我得低调一点 |
[40:11] | Come on, doesn’t do much good | 你想 总比咱俩都被抓起来 |
[40:12] | for both of us to be put into jail, right? | 只能在监狱里见面强 |
[40:16] | Don’t you want to know how he is? | 你不想知道他怎么样了吗 |
[40:20] | Yeah, baby. Just how is he? | 想啊 宝贝儿 他怎么样了 |
[40:21] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[40:23] | – Baby, what’s wrong? – I said stay away! | -怎么了 亲爱的 -离我远点 |
[40:25] | We know who you are. | 我们知道你的身份了 |
[40:29] | Who’s she? | 她又是谁 |
[40:31] | My name is Carrie Mathison. | 卡莉·麦吉森 |
[40:32] | She’s trying to help Sekou. | 她在帮塞古辩护 |
[40:34] | Yeah, we all are. That’s why I’m here. | 我们都想帮他 所以我才来找你的 |
[40:36] | Stop lying! I know why you’re here, | 别说谎了 我知道你为什么来 |
[40:39] | and I know about the gang in Pittsburgh. | 也知道匹兹堡的黑帮团伙 |
[40:41] | – What gang? – The one you got arrested with. | -什么黑帮 -你被抓起来的那回 |
[40:43] | I know everything, why you met Sekou, | 我全都知道了 你接近我哥哥 |
[40:46] | pretended you were Muslim, | 装成穆斯林 |
[40:47] | pretended you were his friend and mine. | 假惺惺地讨好我俩 |
[40:49] | Pretended? So that’s what she’s been telling you? | 假惺惺 是这个女人跟你说的吗 |
[40:51] | You’re not the bad guy here. We know that, too. | 我们知道你是受人指使 |
[40:55] | You were pressured by the FBI, by Agent Conlin. | 联调局的科林探员逼你这么做 |
[40:57] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[40:58] | Did he say that no one would ever know? | 他是不是保证没有人会知道 |
[41:00] | ‘Cause if he did, he lied to you, | 如果他保证过 那他就是在撒谎 |
[41:01] | and if he lied to you, you’re on the wrong side. | 既然如此 你就站错了战线 |
[41:04] | I’m not on his side. | 我和他不是一伙儿的 |
[41:05] | Sekou’s facing 15 years in prison here. | 塞古有可能被判十五年的刑 |
[41:07] | You’re on a side. | 你是有立场的 |
[41:13] | You gave him $5,000, | 你给了他五千美元 |
[41:16] | which you’re saying was for a man in Africa, a jihadi. | 说是给非洲的一个圣战分子的 |
[41:20] | And if that’s what the money was for and Sekou took it, | 如果塞古收这笔钱真是为了这个用途 |
[41:23] | tell Simone and tell me, and we’ll listen. | 那就实话告诉我和西蒙 |
[41:25] | Yeah, fuck this. | 去你妈的 |
[41:26] | But if that is not what the money is for, | 但如果这不是钱的真实用途 |
[41:28] | it’s time to say that now. | 你最好现在就说出来 |
[41:32] | Look, Pittsburgh was different. Those were drug dealers. | 匹兹堡是另一码事 那些人是毒贩 |
[41:34] | Those were murderers. They got what they deserved. | 是杀人犯 他们罪有应得 |
[41:37] | But not Sekou. | 但是塞古不一样 |
[41:39] | Right. I told you. | 我知道 就像我说的 |
[41:40] | – I told you. – He’s just a kid. | -我告诉过你 -他还只是个孩子 |
[41:41] | He’s a harmless kid | 他是个人畜无害的孩子 |
[41:43] | accused of terrible things that he didn’t do, | 受到很可怕的指控 而他压根没做过 |
[41:46] | alone in a cell. You don’t know what that’s like. | 他独自关在牢里 你不懂那种滋味 |
[41:50] | No, no. You don’t know what that’s like. | 不不 你不懂那种滋味 |
[41:55] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么也不懂 |
[41:57] | Was it in Pittsburgh when you met Conlin? | 你是在匹兹堡遇见科林的吗 |
[42:00] | Just keeps going. I already told you I don’t know who this is– | 说个没完 我说过了我不认识那人 |
[42:02] | Did he threaten you with something you did? | 他用你做的事来威胁你了 |
[42:04] | – What did I just say? – How many years? | -我刚说什么来着 -多少年 |
[42:26] | Five. | 五年 |
[42:33] | Look, look, I fucked up in Pittsburgh. | 匹兹堡的事是我搞砸了 |
[42:36] | I got busted with that gang, and Conlin came into my cell. | 我跟那帮人一起被捕 科林来探我监 |
[42:41] | And he sat there and told me he could take it all away, | 他坐在那儿 告诉我他可以全部摆平 |
[42:43] | all of it if I just helped him. | 条件是我帮他 |
[42:44] | With the drug case? | 解决贩毒案 |
[42:45] | The drug case. No, he doesn’t care about that. | 贩毒案 不 他才不关心那个 |
[42:49] | He said drugs are bush-league. | 他说贩毒的都是二流货色 |
[42:51] | He found out that I’m half Pakistani | 他发现我有一半巴基斯坦血统 |
[42:52] | and he said he had important work for me in New York. | 说有纽约的重要工作给我 |
[42:57] | Fucking Conlin, he doesn’t care about anything. | 操他妈的科林 他什么也不关心 |
[42:59] | All he keeps saying is “Just get him to take the money, | 他就一直说 让他收钱 |
[43:01] | get him to take the money.” | 让他收钱 |
[43:02] | So it wasn’t to give to a man in Africa? | 所以那钱不是要给一个在非洲的人 |
[43:09] | You can fix this. You can tell the truth. | 你能补救的 你可以说出真相 |
[43:12] | The truth? | 真相 |
[43:13] | I already told the truth — to Conlin. | 我已经说过了 跟科林 |
[43:16] | And I called him and told him. | 我打电话给他 跟他说了 |
[43:17] | I said, “Sekou is not a terrorist.” | 我说 塞古不是恐怖分子 |
[43:20] | He’s not. The kid has got nothing, | 他不是 那孩子什么也没有 |
[43:23] | and he still does not want the money. | 却还是不想收这笔钱 |
[43:26] | But damn Sekou just had to keep shooting that mouth off. | 可塞古却闭不上他那张嘴 |
[43:29] | How could you?! | 你怎么能这样 |
[43:30] | How could you do this to him?! | 你怎么能这么对他 |
[43:33] | Really?! | 是吗 |
[43:37] | You fucked up by coming here. | 你来这儿就是个错误 |
[43:43] | Fuck you, man. | 操你妈的 |
[44:38] | I got your drawing. | 我看到你的画儿了 |
[44:39] | It’s so good. | 画的真好 |
[44:41] | And I’m sorry I missed you tonight. | 抱歉我今晚没有陪你 |
[44:44] | But I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见啦 |
[44:50] | Cross my heart. | 我发誓 |
[45:18] | Thought that might be you. | 就知道是你 |
[45:24] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[45:25] | Sleeping. | 睡觉呢 |
[45:28] | Look, he had a seizure today — | 他今天癫痫发作 |
[45:30] | at the bodega a couple of blocks from here. | 在几条街外的杂货店里 |
[45:32] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你怎么不给我打电话 |
[45:33] | Because the paramedics came, | 因为医护人员来了 |
[45:35] | and there was nothing you could do about it. | 你也没什么能做的 |
[45:37] | And honestly, he didn’t want you to know. | 说实话 他不想你知道 |
[45:40] | He still doesn’t. | 他现在也不想 |
[45:42] | So try not to make a big deal out of it. | 所以就别太当回事 |
[45:44] | It is a big deal. | 这就是大事 |
[45:46] | Not really. | 不算 |
[45:48] | Not if you think about everything he’s been through. | 跟他经历过的比起来 这不算什么 |
[45:54] | He’s not happy, Carrie. | 他不开心 卡莉 |
[45:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:00] | No, I mean… he’s really not. | 不 我的意思是 他特别不开心 |
[46:04] | And — and he’s got this strange thing about you, | 而且 他对你的感觉怪怪的 |
[46:07] | which is not helping. | 也没有帮助 |
[46:18] | You gonna be okay here? | 你自己在这儿没事吧 |
[46:21] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[46:22] | Sure. | 当然没事 |
[46:28] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[46:33] | I’m trying. | 我尽力吧 |
[46:39] | Call me if you need anything. | 有需要就给我打电话 |
[46:42] | Anytime. | 随时都可以 |
[47:22] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[47:28] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[47:31] | Well, it started with someone throwing a coffee mug at me. | 今天是从被人扔咖啡杯开始的 |
[47:34] | Went downhill from there. | 然后就一路下跌 |
[47:38] | How was yours? | 你呢 |
[47:49] | What happened to me? | 我怎么了 |
[47:57] | Apparently, you had a seizure. | 很明显 你癫痫发作了 |
[48:00] | No, before that. | 不是 在那之前 |
[48:07] | Uh, you got into an altercation at the hospital yesterday, | 昨天你和医院的人起了争执 |
[48:11] | and we agreed it might be a good idea | 我们都同意让你在这儿住一阵子 |
[48:13] | for you to come live here for a little while. | 也许有好处 |
[48:15] | No. Before that. Before… | 不是 在那之前 在… |
[48:20] | before this. | 在这之前 |
[48:26] | Y-You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[48:32] | Not exactly. | 记不清了 |
[48:40] | You came… | 你… |
[48:43] | very close to dying. | 差点就死了 |
[48:45] | Very…close. | 差一点 |
[48:51] | You must know that. | 你肯定知道的 |
[49:03] | There’s a video of it. | 有份录像 |
[49:05] | It was… | 被… |
[49:06] | It was all over the Internet. | 被传到网上了 |
[49:11] | You’ve never seen it? | 你没看过吗 |
[49:17] | No, I-I didn’t want to. | 没 我不想看 |
[49:22] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[49:24] | But I do now. | 可我现在想看 |
[49:45] | It was in Berlin. | 是在柏林 |
[49:47] | In a barracks in Dahlem. | 在达勒姆的一片空房子里 |
[49:53] | They poisoned you — a cell did– | 他们要毒死你 恐怖分子 |
[49:56] | and left you for dead. | 把你扔在那儿等死 |
[50:06] | Just play it. | 放吧 |
[50:32] | You’ve really never seen this? | 你真的没看过吗 |
[50:53] | I must’ve watched it a hundred times | 我看过上百遍 |
[50:58] | when I was trying to find you. | 为了找你 |
[51:03] | Over, over, and over again. | 反反复复 一遍又一遍 |
[51:11] | Looking for some clue. | 想找点线索 |
[51:27] | There. It was those tiles. | 那儿 那些地砖 |
[51:30] | Those are what — what led me to you. | 它们带我找到了你 |
[51:41] | You flatlined in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. | 救护车去医院的路上 你的脑电图呈平线 |
[51:46] | Completely. | 完全是平线 |
[51:51] | For three whole minutes, you were dead. | 有三分钟的时间 你都是死亡状态 |
[51:57] | It was so close. | 真是太险了 |
[52:01] | You nearly didn’t make it. | 你差点挺不过来 |
[52:06] | But you saved me. | 可你救了我 |
[52:11] | Yes. | 是 |
[52:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[52:25] | “Why?” | 为什么 |
[52:40] | “Why?” | 为什么 |
[53:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[53:04] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |