| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | I’m not getting any better! | 我不会好的 |
| [00:05] | Can’t you get that through your fuckin’ skull? | 你的破脑壳怎么就想不通 |
| [00:07] | – Let me go. -Let me go. | -放开我 -放了我吧 |
| [00:10] | Sekou is under arrest for material support of terrorism. | 塞古因支持恐怖主义被捕了 |
| [00:13] | The government has offered a plea bargain. | 政府已提出认罪协议 |
| [00:15] | But I’m not guilty. | 但我没罪 |
| [00:16] | I’m not sure what he’s done is even illegal. | 我还不确定他的行为是否违法 |
| [00:19] | Do you keep photos of dead American soldiers on your laptop? | 你笔记本上会有死亡的美国士兵照片吗 |
| [00:21] | What I saw was an angry kid. | 在我看来他就是个愤怒的小孩 |
| [00:24] | – Who’s down there? – I told you. Peter Quinn. | -谁在那里 -我跟你说过 彼得·奎恩 |
| [00:26] | He’s been in the hospital, | 他住过医院 |
| [00:27] | and now he’s with us for a while. | 现在和我们一起住一阵 |
| [00:29] | His name is Saad Mahsud. | 他叫萨德·穆萨德 |
| [00:31] | He’s working for the FBI. | 是联调局的人 |
| [00:33] | Fucking Conlin, he doesn’t care about anything. | 操他妈的科林 他什么也不关心 |
| [00:35] | All he keeps saying is just get him to take the money. | 他就一直说 让他收钱 |
| [00:37] | You can fix this. You can tell the truth. | 你能补救的 你可以说出真相 |
| [00:39] | You fucked up by coming here. | 你来这儿就是个错误 |
| [00:41] | You watch Clarice don’t run off with that now. | 小心别让克拉丽丝带着钱跑了 |
| [00:43] | Oh, my God. It’s a robbery! | 我的天啊 抢劫了 |
| [00:44] | Nobody fucking move! | 都别他妈的动 |
| [00:47] | You think I’m advising the next President of the United States? | 你觉得我是下任美国总统的顾问 |
| [00:50] | I think her entire national security platform | 她的整个国家安全施政纲领 |
| [00:52] | came right out of that head of yours. | 都脱胎于你的观点 |
| [00:54] | We have intel from our partners | 我们收到盟友的信息 |
| [00:56] | that the Iranians are cheating on the nuclear deal. | 伊朗要违背核问题协定 |
| [00:59] | There’s an Iranian bag man, Farhad Nafisi. | 有个伊朗的中间人 叫法尔哈德·纳菲斯 |
| [01:02] | The Israelis are gonna pick him up. | 以色列人会去抓他 |
| [01:03] | Dar told me they have evidence of a parallel program | 达尔说有证据显示他们与朝鲜合作 |
| [01:06] | – with North Korea. – Mossad can’t be trusted | -搞了一个并行项目 -在这件事上 |
| [01:08] | to be even remotely objective on this. | 摩萨德根本无法持客观态度 |
| [01:11] | – What do you suggest? – Saul Berenson. | -那你的建议是呢 -索尔·贝伦森 |
| [01:13] | The nuclear arrangement started with Saul. | 索尔一开始就参与安排核问题协议 |
| [01:15] | He wants it to work. | 他也想看到成果 |
| [01:16] | You’re going to Abu Dhabi. The Mossad Operation. | 你要去阿布扎比了 摩萨德的行动 |
| [01:19] | You’ve really never seen this? | 你真的没看过吗 |
| [01:31] | *And the home* | *而这是* |
| [01:33] | *of the brave* | *勇士之乡* |
| [01:41] | The first revolution is when you change your mind | 第一次革命始于人的思想 |
| [01:44] | about how you look at things | 转变看问题的方式 |
| [01:46] | and see that there might be another way to look at it | 发现另一种未曾出现过的 |
| [01:48] | that you have not been shown. | 全新视角 |
| [01:52] | The brutality against protesters, | 残酷地对待抗议者 |
| [01:53] | the para-militarization of law enforcement. | 准军事化的执法 |
| [01:56] | That’s why we have to keep trying. | 这就是为何我们要不断尝试 |
| [01:57] | We don’t need a police state in this country to fight terrorism, | 我们的国家不需要用极权对抗恐怖主义 |
| [02:01] | we need a new strategy. | 我们需要一种新的策略 |
| [02:03] | The revolution will not be televised. | 革命活动不会被电视转播 |
| [02:05] | …the system of indefinite detention… | 无限期羁押的制度… |
| [02:07] | FBI and the CIA targeting Muslim communities… | 调查局和中情局在针对穆斯林社区 |
| [02:09] | Security. Got an agitated non-compliant patient. | 警卫 有一位情绪激动不听劝阻的病人 |
| [02:12] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
| [02:12] | – What’s his name again? – Peter Quinn. | -再说他叫什么名字 -彼得·奎恩 |
| [02:15] | You will not be able to stay home, brother. | 你将无法待在家中 兄弟 |
| [02:17] | You will not be able to plug in, turn on, and cop out. | 你不能插入 打开 并退出 |
| [02:20] | – It’s a very alarming charge. – The Russians | -这是非常严重的指控 -俄罗斯人 |
| [02:23] | hacked our committees. | 黑进了我们的社区 |
| [02:24] | The continuation of endless war. | 没完没了的战争 |
| [02:26] | Can’t you get that through your fucking skull? | 你的破脑壳怎么就想不通 |
| [02:29] | The revolution | 革命活动 |
| [02:30] | will put you in the driver’s seat. | 会让你坐上驾驶位 |
| [02:32] | The US continues to engage | 美国持续以非常高的代价 |
| [02:33] | in a covert war with very, very high stakes. | 参与一场隐蔽战争 |
| [02:36] | I made promises and didn’t keep them. | 我做出承诺而不遵守 |
| [02:40] | This world began right after 9/11. | 这个时代始于911事件 |
| [02:46] | The revolution will not be televised, | 革命活动不会被电视转播 |
| [02:47] | not be televised. | 不会被电视转播 |
| [02:48] | There will be no retrun, brothers and sisters. | 没有回头路 兄弟姐妹们 |
| [02:50] | The revolution will be live. | 革命即将上演 |
| [02:53] | Which agency? | 哪家机构 |
| [02:54] | I can’t say that here in an open hearing, sir. | 在公开听证会中我不能讲 先生 |
| [02:57] | You saved me. | 你救过我 |
| [02:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [03:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [04:14] | Quinn. Quinn. Quinn! | 奎恩 奎恩 奎恩 |
| [04:16] | Quinn, it’s me. | 奎恩 是我 |
| [04:19] | Quinn. | 奎恩 |
| [04:21] | It’s me. It’s Carrie. | 是我 我是卡莉 |
| [04:23] | You’re okay. You’re okay. You’re in my house. | 你没事了 没事了 你在我家 |
| [04:27] | You’re safe. You’re safe. | 你安全了 安全了 |
| [04:40] | That must be some dream. | 肯定是做梦了 |
| [04:55] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
| [05:08] | Quinn, no. Quinn, no. | 奎恩 不 奎恩 别 |
| [05:10] | Hey, come on, Quinn! What are you doing? | 搞什么 奎恩 你在干什么 |
| [05:17] | I-I thought you were– | 我还以为你… |
| [05:18] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 我没有 |
| [05:21] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
| [05:23] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
| [05:26] | Hey, sweetheart? Go back upstairs, okay? | 宝贝 上楼去 好吗 |
| [05:29] | Go on. Mommy will be right there. | 快去 妈妈马上就来 |
| [05:45] | Okay. Quinn… | 好了 奎恩 |
| [05:49] | You’re coming down from a lot of medication. I get that. | 你是因为吃了太多药 我懂 |
| [05:51] | But if you’re gonna be living in my home | 但如果你要跟我们母女 |
| [05:53] | with me and my daughter… | 住在我家里… |
| [06:07] | I’m gonna be out all day. | 我整天都会在外面 |
| [06:09] | Uh…Franny’s gonna go with her nanny after school. | 弗兰妮放学后会有保姆照顾 |
| [06:11] | – Should I call Max to– – I don’t need a babysitter. | -要我打给麦克斯… -我不需要保姆 |
| [06:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [06:20] | Reda? | 里达 |
| [06:21] | I need you in the office now. | 马上来我办公室 |
| [06:22] | – What’s goin’ on? – Conlin just called | -怎么了 -科林刚打过电话 |
| [06:25] | to ask why the hell you were harassing his informant. | 问你为什么骚扰他的线人 |
| [06:27] | I expected him to report the meeting. | 我料到他会举报见面的事 |
| [06:30] | Which is why you should’ve avoided him in the first place. | 所以你最开始就不该招惹他 |
| [06:32] | When can you be here? | 什么时候能到 |
| [06:33] | Uh, soon as I get Franny to school. | 把弗兰妮送到学校就来 |
| [06:35] | As fast as you can. | 尽快赶过来 |
| [06:37] | Fuck. | 操 |
| [06:46] | They’re still with us. | 他们还跟着我们 |
| [06:48] | Police? | 警察吗 |
| [06:49] | – No. SSD. – Lose ’em. | -不 阿联酋国安部 -甩掉 |
| [07:16] | How we doin’? | 甩掉了吗 |
| [07:18] | Still there. | 还跟着 |
| [07:34] | – Ready? – Ready. | -准备好了 -好了 |
| [08:02] | Mr. Greenburg? | 格林伯格先生 |
| [08:22] | Hold on. | 抓紧了 |
| [08:29] | Hey, you called me. | 是你打给我的 |
| [08:31] | I’m just having an honest reaction here. | 我这是正常反应 |
| [08:33] | And no, it isn’t business as usual. | 还有 这不是一切照常 |
| [08:34] | I’m gonna fight you on this. Goodbye. | 我要抗争到底 再见 |
| [08:38] | Who was that? | 谁的电话 |
| [08:39] | Ortiz. They’re withdrawing the plea deal. | 奥蒂斯 他们要撤销认罪协定 |
| [08:41] | – What? – Yeah, we’re going to trial. | -什么 -是的 我们要上庭了 |
| [08:43] | And that means Sekou’s looking at 15 years | 意味着塞古要在联邦一级戒备监狱 |
| [08:45] | in a Federal Supermax. | 服刑15年 |
| [08:47] | Come on, Reda. | 拜托 里达 |
| [08:47] | – They can’t do that, can they? – Withdraw the plea deal? | -他们不能那么干吧 -撤销认罪协定 |
| [08:49] | Sure they can, given sufficient grounds. | 当然能 他们有充足的依据 |
| [08:51] | And defying a court order on an issue of national security | 违抗涉及国家安全的法庭禁令 |
| [08:53] | is plenty sufficient. | 这依据相当充分 |
| [08:56] | There must be some way to fight this. | 肯定有办法抗衡的 |
| [08:59] | How ’bout going back to the judge? | 回去找法官怎么样 |
| [09:00] | It was her order you defied, Carrie. | 你违背的就是她的指令 卡莉 |
| [09:01] | I hardly think we’ll get a friendly audience there. | 我们连友善的听众估计都找不到了 |
| [09:05] | But Saad told the FBI to back off. | 可萨德告诉过联调局罢手 |
| [09:07] | He told them that Sekou was no threat. | 说塞古构不成威胁 |
| [09:09] | They practically had to shove the five grand down his throat, | 钱其实是硬塞给他的 |
| [09:12] | for Chrissake! I mean, surely, we can use that. | 苍天啊 我们当然可以利用这点 |
| [09:14] | How? By putting you on the stand? | 怎么用 你作证吗 |
| [09:17] | Last time I checked, | 据我所知 |
| [09:17] | you were still a member of the defense team. | 你是被告这边的 |
| [09:19] | Simone was there, too. She heard everything. | 西蒙也在场 她都听到了 |
| [09:21] | She’s the defendant’s sister. Not a credible witness either. | 他是被告的妹妹 也不算可信证人 |
| [09:28] | This isn’t the arrangement we made, Carrie. | 卡莉 这不是我们之前的约定 |
| [09:30] | – What do you mean? – Our partnership. | -什么意思 -我们的合作关系 |
| [09:32] | You were supposed to secure funding, investigate, advise. | 你保证资金 进行调查 提出建议 |
| [09:36] | What you weren’t supposed to do was | 你不应该自己上手 |
| [09:37] | take matters into your own hands, | 去处理事情 |
| [09:38] | break the law. | 触犯法律 |
| [09:40] | I’m sorry, Reda. I fucked up. | 对不起 里达 我搞砸了 |
| [09:42] | Yeah. You did. | 是的 你搞砸了 |
| [09:50] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
| [09:51] | Downtown to the MDC to tell Sekou what’s going on. | 去市中心拘留所把情况告诉塞古 |
| [09:53] | – No, I’ll do it. – That’s not necessary. | -别 我去吧 -没这个必要 |
| [09:56] | No. It’s my fault. I’ll tell him. | 不 是我的错 我来告诉他 |
| [10:53] | This yours? | 这房子是你的吗 |
| [10:54] | I share it with a girlfriend. | 我和朋友一起住 |
| [10:57] | Very nice. | 很好 |
| [10:59] | Business is good. | 生意好嘛 |
| [11:01] | You can leave your money over there. | 把钱放那儿吧 |
| [11:09] | Here. | 给 |
| [11:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
| [11:22] | There’s a killer view from the bedroom window. | 从卧室的窗户看出去 景致好得很 |
| [11:32] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
| [12:01] | Don’t try to talk. You won’t be able to for a while. | 别说话 你会有一阵说不出话来 |
| [12:04] | Probably a good thing, too. | 这样也好 |
| [12:07] | That way, we can skip all the formalities. | 可以把流程都省了 |
| [12:11] | You know, demanding to speak to your consul, | 比如要求和你国领事通话 |
| [12:12] | threatening a grave diplomatic incident, et cetera. | 扬言要掀起一场严重的外交事件 等等 |
| [12:16] | You are Farhad Nafisi, | 你是法尔哈德·纳菲斯 |
| [12:19] | a member of the Iranian delegation | 伊朗代表团成员 |
| [12:21] | to the Ninth International Conference | 来参加第九届 |
| [12:22] | on Applied Aerospace Science and Technology. | 国际应用航天科技大会 |
| [12:25] | Not your only reason for being here, though. | 不过这不是你来这儿的唯一目的 |
| [12:28] | In fact, you’ve attended very little of the conference. | 你其实没怎么出席会议 |
| [12:30] | Truth is, your main purpose here | 你来这儿的主要目的 |
| [12:32] | is to negotiate an illegal arms deal | 是代表伊朗革命卫队 |
| [12:35] | on behalf of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps… | 进行非法武器交易的谈判 |
| [12:38] | with a little personal business on the side. | 顺带开展点个人业务 |
| [12:50] | I understand, believe me. | 我懂 相信我 |
| [12:53] | I can only imagine how dismally these would be viewed | 我能想象在你德黑兰的上级眼中 |
| [12:56] | by your superiors back in Tehran, | 这种事有多么不耻 |
| [12:59] | especially when it’s revealed to them | 尤其当他们发现 |
| [13:01] | that your little Mina is actually Mossad. | 你的小情人是摩萨德 |
| [13:09] | At best, your career as a government official is over. | 最好的结果 你的仕途就此完结 |
| [13:12] | At worst…well, you know better than I do. | 最坏的 你比我清楚 |
| [13:15] | Let’s just say certain organs of State Security | 暂且假设某些政府安全机构 |
| [13:17] | would be involved. | 会介入其中 |
| [13:24] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
| [13:25] | I want you to think about everything I’ve said. | 我要你考虑我说过的话 |
| [13:29] | Catch your breath. | 喘口气 |
| [13:32] | In five minutes or so, we’ll be into your phone. | 五分钟左右 我们会黑进你的手机 |
| [13:37] | I’ll be back then. | 到时我再回来 |
| [13:49] | The Iranian delegation does everything in groups. | 伊朗代表团都是组团行事 |
| [13:53] | Eat in groups, shop in groups, go for walks in groups. | 组团吃饭 组团购物 组团散步 |
| [13:56] | Not Nafisi. He’s different. | 纳菲斯不是 他不一样 |
| [13:59] | He holds himself apart. | 他把自己隔绝开来 |
| [14:02] | Dines alone, walks the beach alone. | 独自吃饭 独自在沙滩散步 |
| [14:05] | Plus, he gets here two days after the others. | 还有 代表团其他人到达两天后他才来 |
| [14:07] | Presumably on the heels of his alleged trip to North Korea. | 估计是紧接着所谓的朝鲜之行来的 |
| [14:10] | Nothing “alleged” about it. | 没什么所谓的 |
| [14:12] | We have footage of him boarding a private plane in Tehran, | 我们拍到他在德黑兰登上私人飞机 |
| [14:15] | which was then tracked to Samjiyon Airbase, | 然后降落在三池渊空军基地 |
| [14:17] | with a refueling stop in southern Russia. | 经停俄罗斯南部加油 |
| [14:19] | And I understand a change of aircraft. | 他中途是换了机 |
| [14:21] | You don’t really know if he got as far as North Korea, do you? | 但你并不知道他是否真去了朝鲜 对吧 |
| [14:24] | It’s the logical conclusion. | 这是合理的推论 |
| [14:26] | I’m not here to draw conclusions. I’m here | 我不是来推论的 我是来 |
| [14:27] | to find objective evidence of a parallel nuclear program. | 寻找客观证据 证明有并行的核项目 |
| [14:32] | Forgive me, but I have doubts about your objectivity. | 抱歉 但我质疑你的客观性 |
| [14:35] | Everyone knows you support a deal with Iran. | 大家都知道你支持和伊朗达成协议 |
| [14:37] | Just as everyone knows you’re already convinced | 正如人人皆知你确信 |
| [14:39] | they’re cheating on it. | 他们有欺诈行为 |
| [15:04] | Where’s my lawyer? | 我的律师呢 |
| [15:06] | Where’s Mr. Hashem? | 哈希姆先生呢 |
| [15:07] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我有事想和你谈谈 |
| [15:22] | Sekou, do you remember the judge | 塞古 你记得那位 |
| [15:23] | who ordered us to stay away from Saad? | 命令我们远离萨德的法官吗 |
| [15:26] | Yeah. So? | 记得 怎么了 |
| [15:32] | I disobeyed the judge’s order. I found Saad. | 我违背了法官的禁令 我找到了萨德 |
| [15:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [15:38] | I thought I could make him admit something that would help us. | 我以为我能让他承认些事 好帮上忙 |
| [15:41] | – Did he? – Yes. | -他承认了吗 -认了 |
| [15:45] | But we can’t use it. | 但我们不能用来当做证据 |
| [15:48] | And he reported me to the FBI. | 而且他把我上报给了联调局 |
| [15:51] | And as a consequence, | 结果就是 |
| [15:53] | the government has withdrawn your plea offer. | 政府撤销了你的认罪协定 |
| [15:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [16:00] | I wasn’t interested in their offer anyway. | 反正我对他们的认罪协定也不感兴趣 |
| [16:03] | Seven years? Forget that. | 七年 别扯了 |
| [16:08] | I don’t think you understand. | 我想你还不明白 |
| [16:10] | Understand what? | 明白什么 |
| [16:13] | Where’s Mr. Hashem? | 哈希姆先生呢 |
| [16:14] | Sekou, just– just listen, okay? | 塞古 听我说好吗 |
| [16:17] | There is no more plea offer. | 政府不会再给你认罪协定了 |
| [16:19] | Not for seven years, not for three. | 不是七年 不是三年 |
| [16:21] | The government has decided to take your case to trial. | 政府已经决定要让你的案子上庭 |
| [16:25] | But we can’t go to trial. | 但我们不能上庭 |
| [16:27] | Mr. Hashem said that would be a mistake. | 哈希姆先生说了这样不行 |
| [16:29] | Yeah, I know what he said. | 是 我明白他的话 |
| [16:31] | Yeah, he said I could get 15 years. | 是 他说我会判十五年 |
| [16:33] | The thing is, we don’t have a choice anymore. | 其实 我们已经没有选择了 |
| [16:38] | Well, then, tell them that I’ll take the plea. | 那告诉他们 我接受认罪协议 |
| [16:41] | Tell them I will take the seven years. Just tell them. | 告诉他们我接受七年的刑 告诉他们 |
| [16:43] | It’s no longer an option. I defied a court order. | 没得选了 我违反了法院命令 |
| [16:48] | I am s– | 我非常… |
| [16:50] | I am so, so sorry. | 我非常过意不去 |
| [16:52] | You’re sorry? | 过意不去 |
| [16:54] | I could be 40 years old before I get outta here! | 我四十岁之前都出不去了 |
| [16:58] | Look, I will find a way to fix this. | 我会想办法补过 |
| [16:59] | What are you talkin’ about?! | 你在说什么呢 |
| [17:03] | – Somebody! Get me out of here! – Hey. I promise you — | -来人 让我出去 -我向你保证 |
| [17:05] | Help! Get your hands off of me! | 救命 别碰我 |
| [17:11] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这样对我 |
| [17:30] | Feeling better, I hope. You gonna tell me about | 但愿你好些了 你准备跟我谈谈 |
| [17:33] | your dealings with First Emirates Bank here in Abu Dhabi? | 你在阿布扎比第一酋长国银行的交易吗 |
| [17:40] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 |
| [17:46] | Open your eye. | 睁开眼睛 |
| [17:47] | Open it. Open it wide. | 睁开 睁开些 |
| [17:49] | Open it. There you go. | 睁开 就这样 |
| [17:53] | Got it. | 拍好了 |
| [17:55] | Good. | 很好 |
| [18:09] | Says here you have $120 million line of credit | 上面显示你在第一酋长国银行 |
| [18:12] | at First Emirates, | 有1.2亿信用额度 |
| [18:13] | little over half of which was accessed in the last week. | 上周使用了一半多一点 |
| [18:19] | So? | 怎么 |
| [18:20] | Compliant banks, correspondent accounts, | 教法银行 往来账户 |
| [18:22] | these are the same tactics used to counter UN sanctions, | 这战术与对抗联合国制裁 |
| [18:25] | fund Hezbollah, | 资助真主党 |
| [18:26] | export your revolution to the rest of the world. | 向全世界输出革命如出一辙 |
| [18:29] | Is that a compliment? | 这是褒奖吗 |
| [18:37] | What’s the money for this time? | 这些钱这次是用来干嘛的 |
| [18:44] | You’re not Israeli, are you? You’re American. | 你不是以色列人吧 你是美国人 |
| [18:47] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
| [18:49] | But I thought we were friends now. | 但我觉得我们现在是朋友 |
| [18:53] | Friends don’t sponsor terrorism. What’s the money for? | 朋友不会资助恐怖主义 钱是用来干嘛的 |
| [19:02] | A down payment on a delivery | 支付头期款 |
| [19:04] | of Russian anti-aircraft batteries. | 买俄罗斯防空导弹系统 |
| [19:07] | – S-400? – You’ve heard of her? | -S400吗 -你听说过吗 |
| [19:10] | Well, of course you have. She’s a beast, no? | 你肯定听过 那东西可真厉害 |
| [19:13] | Not scheduled for deployment till late next year. | 明年末才能部署 |
| [19:16] | Yeah. We’re getting ours early. | 没错 但我们的早些 |
| [19:23] | How’d you swing that? | 你怎么办到的 |
| [19:25] | Apparently, Mr. Putin believes in discouraging | 很明显 普京先生致力于阻止 |
| [19:28] | our Zionist neighbors from starting the next World War. | 犹太复国主义邻居发动下一次世界大战 |
| [19:32] | I hope they’re listening. | 但愿他们在听 |
| [19:34] | First Emirates Bank is a known facilitator | 第一酋长国银行的客户包括 |
| [19:38] | for countries trying to sell parts and technology | 想贩卖核武器系统相关的 |
| [19:40] | tied to nuclear weapon systems. | 零部件和技术的国家 |
| [19:45] | So that’s what all this is about? | 大费周章是为了这事 |
| [19:48] | Well, that and your recent trip to Samjiyon Airbase. | 还有你最近拜访了三池渊空军基地 |
| [19:52] | Excuse me, but no. Now you’ve got the wrong man. | 抱歉 没有 你找错人了 |
| [19:56] | I’ve never been to North Korea. | 我从没去过朝鲜 |
| [20:02] | You landed in Irkutsk first, | 你先在伊尔库茨克降落 |
| [20:04] | then onward in a different plane to Samjiyon. | 然后转机去了三池渊 |
| [20:08] | I was in Irkutsk to meet with Kremlin officials. | 我在伊尔库茨克会见克里姆林宫官员 |
| [20:11] | It’s where the S-400 is manufactured, | S400防空系统在那里建造 |
| [20:14] | for your information. | 告诉你一声 |
| [20:15] | And after that, you went to North Korea | 那之后 你去了朝鲜 |
| [20:16] | to discuss a parallel program there. | 在那里商议了并行项目的事 |
| [20:19] | Fantasy. You — you have no evidence of this whatsoever. | 瞎猜 这些事你都没有证据 |
| [20:23] | What’s the range of the S-400? | S400的射程多远 |
| [20:27] | More than 250 miles. | 超过400公里 |
| [20:29] | – Up to what altitudes? – 90,000 feet. | -能射多高 -27432米 |
| [20:31] | How many targets can it track simultaneously? | 能同时追踪多少个目标 |
| [20:33] | 300, with the ability to engage 36 of them | 300个 有能力随时拦截 |
| [20:37] | at any one time. | 其中的36个 |
| [21:01] | I’m… I’m free to go? | 我能走了吗 |
| [21:04] | You can go, but you’re not free. | 你可以走 但你留下了把柄 |
| [21:07] | Copies of these photographs | 这些相片的副本 |
| [21:08] | can be e-mailed to everyone on your contact list at any time. | 随时可能发到你所有联系人的邮箱里 |
| [21:12] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
| [21:20] | Something you should know. | 我该告诉你些事 |
| [21:25] | What? | 什么 |
| [21:28] | Iran doesn’t want a nuclear weapon. | 伊朗不想要核武器 |
| [21:31] | It never did. | 从没想过 |
| [21:33] | – Nonsense. – It’s true. | -胡说 -真的 |
| [21:35] | Three decades of sanctions were killing us. | 三十年的制裁逼死了我们 |
| [21:37] | We had to find a way to get them lifted. | 我们得想办法结束这些 |
| [21:40] | So we started spinning centrifuges. | 所以我们开转离心器 |
| [21:43] | That got some attention. | 那可以引发关注 |
| [21:45] | So we spun some more. Even more attention. | 转得越多 关注也越多 |
| [21:48] | In the end, all we had to do | 最终 我们只需要 |
| [21:51] | was negotiate away a program | 放弃一开始就没想要的计划 |
| [21:53] | we never wanted in the first place. | 来当作谈判的筹码 |
| [22:01] | We’ll be in touch, Mr. Nafisi. | 再联系 纳菲斯先生 |
| [22:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| [22:18] | – You’re letting him go? – I am. | -你要放他走 -没错 |
| [22:19] | You believe that bullshit for one minute? | 你真相信那屁话吗 |
| [22:21] | – I didn’t. No. – I don’t understand. | -根本不信 -我不懂 |
| [22:24] | The S-400 is classified as a defensive weapon. | S400系统是一种防御武器 |
| [22:26] | Iran has every right to buy it under the agreement. | 在协议下 伊朗完全可以购买 |
| [22:31] | So why is Nafisi drawing funds from a covert account | 那纳菲斯为什么要从秘密账户 |
| [22:33] | to pay for it? | 提取资金付款 |
| [22:35] | Exactly. | 问得好 |
| [22:36] | Far more likely, he’s transferring the funds | 他很有可能要直接把钱 |
| [22:38] | directly to the North Koreans, | 转给朝鲜 |
| [22:41] | who also use First Emirates as their bank of choice in the UAE. | 朝鲜也把第一酋长国银行当作首选银行 |
| [22:45] | And you will tell Dar Adal this? | 你会告诉达尔·阿德尔此事吗 |
| [22:47] | I will. | 我会的 |
| [22:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [22:50] | You must be gratified. | 你肯定很欣慰 |
| [22:53] | And you’re disappointed. | 但你很失望 |
| [22:55] | Just because I believe in the merits of the deal | 虽然我坚信这个协议的价值 |
| [22:58] | doesn’t mean I’m any less concerned about Iran cheating on it. | 我也会担心伊朗违反协议 |
| [25:15] | Then it’s as we feared? | 我们担心的事要发生了吗 |
| [25:17] | A parallel program? | 一个并行项目 |
| [25:19] | Well… | 好吧 |
| [25:21] | it was complicated. | 一言难尽 |
| [25:22] | I don’t understand. You didn’t break him? | 我不懂 你没攻破他吗 |
| [25:25] | He was IRGC-trained. | 他是伊朗革命卫队训练出来的 |
| [25:26] | Breaking would have taken days. We had hours. | 让他招供要好几天 我们只有几小时 |
| [25:28] | Who did the interview? | 谁跟他谈的 |
| [25:31] | I just told you, I did. | 我刚告诉过你 是我 |
| [25:32] | Goddamn it, Saul. You should’ve put Tovah on him. | 见鬼 索尔 你应该让托娃去 |
| [25:35] | It was her operation. She made the call. | 这是她的行动 她做的决定 |
| [25:37] | Well, what do I tell the President? | 那我该怎么告诉总统 |
| [25:39] | What do I tell Keane? | 怎么告诉基恩 |
| [25:42] | Just thinking about that. | 我还在考虑这个问题 |
| [25:43] | It’s déjà vu, Dar. | 昨日重现啊 达尔 |
| [25:44] | We’ve been here before. | 我们走过这一遭 |
| [25:46] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
| [25:47] | Well, the last time we were wrong about WMDs, | 上一次我们对大规模杀伤武器判断失误 |
| [25:50] | turned into a national nightmare. | 整个国家陷入了梦魇 |
| [25:52] | Are we wrong here? | 我们这次错了吗 |
| [25:55] | No, I don’t think so, but… | 不 我不这么认为 但… |
| [25:58] | I didn’t think so then either. | 当时我也不那么认为 |
| [26:00] | Sorry to interrupt. | 打扰了 抱歉 |
| [26:01] | Listen, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
| [26:02] | I’ll write up the report on the flight home. | 我会在返程飞机上把报告写出来 |
| [26:04] | Good. | 好 |
| [26:06] | I just needed the folder, Mr. Greenburg. For the shredder. | 格林伯格先生 我得把文件拿去碎了 |
| [26:08] | Oh, no worries. I can do it. | 没事 我自己来 |
| [26:10] | – You sure? – Truth is, I love to shred. | -真的吗 -我其实挺喜欢碎纸的 |
| [27:16] | Come on, guys. | 大家伙 下车了 |
| [27:17] | Watch yourself. | 小心 |
| [27:21] | Honey, uh, take the boys inside. I’ll be in, in a sec, huh? | 亲爱的 先带孩子们进去 我马上回来 |
| [27:24] | All right. | 好 |
| [27:38] | Hey, Roger. | 你好 罗杰 |
| [27:40] | Christ, Carrie. You should’ve called first. | 天啊 卡莉 你应该先打个电话的 |
| [27:43] | Old habits. | 老习惯了 |
| [27:44] | This is my home. | 这是我家 |
| [27:49] | – I need a favor. – Of course you do. | -我想找你帮忙 -看出来了 |
| [27:53] | I need the transcript of a call | 我想要这两个号码 |
| [27:54] | placed between these two numbers | 在这一整天的 |
| [27:55] | – within 24 hours of this date. – No way. | -通话文字记录 -没戏 |
| [27:57] | Just listen. | 听我说 |
| [28:00] | This is a call between an FBI agent and his informant. | 这是联调局探员和他线人的通话记录 |
| [28:02] | – Definitely no way. – Discussing a kid I represent. | -绝对没戏 -说的是我代表的一个孩子 |
| [28:05] | The government’s saying he’s a terrorist. He’s not. | 政府说他是个恐怖分子 其实不是 |
| [28:07] | First of all, | 首先 |
| [28:08] | we– we don’t have access to actual conversations, | 我们拿不到通话内容 |
| [28:10] | just a record of their calls. | 只有通话记录 |
| [28:12] | – Oh, please. – Even if we did, | -得了吧 -就算我们有 |
| [28:15] | this is the kind of thing that kills careers. | 这种事情会毁了我的职业生涯的 |
| [28:20] | I shouldn’t even be talking to you. | 我连话都不该跟你说 |
| [28:22] | Come on, Roger. We went out on some limbs for each other, | 拜托 罗杰 我们可是生死之交 |
| [28:25] | – way out on some limbs. – It’s different now. | -出生入死了多少次 -时过境迁 |
| [28:27] | Look, this isn’t Baghdad. | 这不是在巴格达 |
| [28:28] | Please. I fucked up this kid’s life. | 拜托了 我毁了这个孩子的一生 |
| [28:30] | He could get sent away for 15 years. | 他可能得蹲15年 |
| [28:33] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 对不起 我办不到 |
| [28:38] | Bye, Carrie. | 再见 卡莉 |
| [28:40] | I’m gonna text you those numbers anyway. | 不论如何我都会发给你那俩电话号码的 |
| [29:03] | Saul, where the hell are you? | 索尔 你跑哪去了 |
| [29:05] | About to cross into the West Bank, actually. | 快到约旦河西岸了 |
| [29:07] | What happened? Why the change of plan? | 怎么了 为什么改变计划 |
| [29:09] | Guilt happened. | 心生愧疚 |
| [29:11] | Your crazy sister, huh? | 因为你那个疯姐姐吧 |
| [29:13] | I didn’t make it to her husband’s funeral last year. | 我去年没赶上她丈夫的葬礼 |
| [29:15] | And I am in the neighborhood. | 我现在来到她附近了 |
| [29:17] | – How long you plan to stay? – Couple days, | -你打算待多久 -几天吧 |
| [29:19] | or until we murder each other, whichever comes first. | 或者等到我俩把对方折腾死 看哪个快 |
| [29:22] | I gotta say, you picked an odd time for it. | 你可真会挑时候 |
| [29:25] | I’m just about to go in and brief Keane. | 我刚准备进去向基恩做简报 |
| [29:27] | What are you gonna say? | 你准备怎么说 |
| [29:28] | That we’re still developing the intel. | 我们还在收集情报 |
| [29:31] | Sounds right. ‘Bout time you learned to stand | 听着不错 反正你也是时候 |
| [29:33] | on your own two feet anyway. | 自力更生了 |
| [29:35] | I’m hanging up now. | 我挂了 |
| [29:38] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
| [29:50] | Yes, sir, I understand… | 是的 先生 我明白 |
| [30:01] | Sir. This way. | 先生 这边 |
| [30:07] | Madame? | 女士 |
| [30:09] | Sit, please. | 请坐 |
| [30:12] | I understand you’re going to brief me on Abu Dhabi. | 你今天是来汇报阿布扎比的情况吧 |
| [30:16] | That’s correct. | 对 |
| [30:17] | And I assume the President’s been briefed. | 总统先生也已经听过简报了吧 |
| [30:21] | He has. Last night. | 是的 就在昨晚 |
| [30:23] | Not by me, but yes, he’s up to speed. | 不是我汇报的 但他了解最新情况了 |
| [30:27] | Rob’s not going anywhere if that’s what you’re waiting for. | 你不用等了 罗勃不走 |
| [30:30] | You two broke bread on this subject already. | 你俩在这个问题上已经在一条战线上了 |
| [30:35] | Where’s Mr. Berenson? | 贝伦森先生呢 |
| [30:37] | He’s still in the field. | 他还在出外勤 |
| [30:39] | I wanna talk to him when he gets back. | 他回来后我要见他 |
| [30:41] | – If you wish. – I wish. | -如果你想见 没问题 -我想 |
| [30:45] | I hate to be the bearer of bad news. | 我实在不愿意报忧 |
| [30:48] | It appears Iran is violating the nuclear agreement. | 伊朗似乎违反了核问题协议 |
| [30:53] | How? | 怎么违反了 |
| [30:54] | By pursuing a parallel program in North Korea. | 在朝鲜实施了一个并行项目 |
| [30:57] | “Appears to be.” | “似乎” |
| [30:59] | The evidence is more than credible. | 证据非常可靠 |
| [31:01] | Saul calls it conclusive. | 索尔说”证据确凿” |
| [31:03] | Mr. Berenson does. | 贝伦森先生这么认为 |
| [31:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [31:09] | How soon before they actually have a weapon? | 他们多久会有核武器 |
| [31:11] | Well, as you’re aware, the North Koreans already do. | 如你所知 朝鲜已经有核武器了 |
| [31:14] | The issue now is compatibility. | 目前的问题在于可兼容性 |
| [31:16] | That is, pairing the existing warheads | 也就是把现有的核弹头 |
| [31:20] | with Iranian ballistic missiles. | 和伊朗的弹道导弹匹配 |
| [31:25] | Motherfuckers. | 这帮逼养的 |
| [31:26] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道 |
| [31:28] | The Israelis, of course. The British. | 以色列当然知道 还有英国 |
| [31:29] | Jesus. Just how big does this club get? | 天呐 这圈子得有多大 |
| [31:32] | That’s up to the President. | 这要看总统怎么决定 |
| [31:34] | The question is, what’s he going to do about it? | 问题在于 他准备怎么办 |
| [31:39] | Okay, what would you do? | 你会怎么办 |
| [31:41] | Call the Iranians out? | 把伊朗的作为公之于世 |
| [31:44] | I would. Yes. | 对 我会 |
| [31:47] | I’d also impose snapback sanctions, | 我还会快速恢复制裁 |
| [31:49] | sail the Fifth Fleet into the Strait of Hormuz, | 派第五舰队去霍尔木兹海峡 |
| [31:52] | stop all this accommodating the enemy. | 不再与敌人进行调解 |
| [31:54] | Is that what you’re advising the President to do? | 你会这么建议总统吗 |
| [31:57] | I’m not advising him to do anything. | 我不会建议他做任何事 |
| [32:00] | My job is to present intelligence, | 我的工作是提供情报 |
| [32:02] | not recommend policy. | 不是给政策建议 |
| [32:03] | Unless you’re asked. | 除非他要求你这么做 |
| [32:05] | That’s right. | 对 |
| [32:08] | Well, you can guess how I feel about your advice. | 你可以猜猜我对你的建议有何感想 |
| [32:11] | I’m an old spy, Madame. I trust old friends. | 我是个老间谍 女士 信任老朋友 |
| [32:13] | New ones? Not so much. | 初来乍到的就不怎么信任了 |
| [32:17] | Well, I’m gonna try not to take that personally. | 我尽量不把这话往心里去 |
| [32:21] | That’s not what I meant. | 这话不是您理解的那个意思 |
| [32:22] | I hope not. | 希望不是 |
| [32:24] | Otherwise, you should feel free to ask the Director | 或者 您应该请局长 |
| [32:26] | for someone you’re more comfortable with. | 换个你喜欢的人来 |
| [32:35] | You know what? I don’t think so. | 我看没那个必要 |
| [32:36] | I think I’ll stick with you. | 就你了 |
| [32:43] | As you wish. | 如您所愿 |
| [32:46] | I wish. | 正合我意 |
| [32:52] | – Hey, Carrie. – Hi. Is Reda in yet? | -嗨 卡莉 -嘿 里达来了吗 |
| [32:55] | Haven’t seen him. Some flowers came for you, though. | 没看到他 不过有人给你送花 |
| [32:57] | Flowers? From Mr. During? | 什么花 都灵先生送的吗 |
| [32:58] | Don’t know. They’re in your office. | 不知道 放你办公室了 |
| [33:15] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
| [33:24] | Did he agree to meet our guy? | 他同意见我们的人了吗 |
| [33:26] | – He won’t do it. – Work him harder. | -没有 -再多劝劝他 |
| [33:28] | Come on, Conlin. | 别这样 科林 |
| [33:29] | You wanna finish your time? | 你想回去坐牢吗 |
| [33:31] | You know I don’t. | 你知道我不想 |
| [33:32] | You gotta push him to meet Hafiz. | 你得说服他和哈非兹见面 |
| [33:34] | I’m — I’m telling you, he flat out refused. | 我都说了他拒绝的很彻底 |
| [33:37] | Were you wired up when he said all that? | 他说这话的时候你身上有监听设备吗 |
| [33:40] | Well, like always. | 一直带着 |
| [33:41] | Delete the conversation. | 把对话删了 |
| [33:43] | – What’d you say? – You heard me. | -你说什么 -你听到了 |
| [33:46] | Delete the recording. | 删掉对话录音 |
| [33:50] | You’re really something, Mathison. | 真有你的 麦吉森 |
| [33:53] | I gotta hand it to you. | 我得承认 |
| [33:54] | You are a dog with a fucking bone. | 你真是死缠到底 |
| [33:57] | Your own informant tells you the kid is harmless. | 你的线人告诉你这孩子人畜无害 |
| [34:00] | And what do you do? You just keep pushing and pushing. | 你怎么做的 不依不饶 |
| [34:02] | – Who’s the one with the bone? – He was on the brink. | -到底是谁死缠到底 -他就要招了 |
| [34:04] | Not even close. Even if he was, | 差得远呢 就算他要开口 |
| [34:07] | when did we start arresting people | 我们什么时候开始根据 |
| [34:08] | for crimes they might commit? | 人们可能犯下的罪行来实施抓捕了 |
| [34:09] | Somewhere between 9/11 and Orlando. | 就从9·11和奥兰多枪击事件起 |
| [34:12] | Is that also when we started fabricating evidence | 我们是不是也从那时起就捏造证据 |
| [34:14] | and obstructing justice? | 妨碍司法公正 |
| [34:16] | Look…I don’t know where you got that tape, | 听着我不知道你这盘磁带是哪来的 |
| [34:20] | but it ain’t gonna hold up. | 但是没有用的 |
| [34:21] | I’ll take my chances. | 我愿意赌一把 |
| [34:25] | What do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
| [34:26] | All charges dropped. | 撤回所有控告 |
| [34:28] | Ha. Are you high? | 你痴人说梦吗 |
| [34:30] | Sekou Bah cleared and released by tomorrow morning, | 明天早上释放塞古·巴 还他清白 |
| [34:33] | or this goes to the Attorney General. | 否则我就上报司法部长 |
| [35:04] | Saul. | 索尔 |
| [35:07] | Been too long. | 好久不见了 |
| [35:09] | I’ll admit, I was surprised to hear from you. | 我很惊讶你会联系我 |
| [35:12] | I should’ve come when Moshe died. | 摩西去世的时候我该来的 |
| [35:16] | Come. | 跟我来 |
| [35:18] | We’ll have a meal, then we can talk. | 吃完饭再聊 |
| [35:20] | This way. | 这边走 |
| [35:22] | I remember. | 我记得路 |
| [35:24] | A lot more houses since the last time I was here. | 比起我来那次 多了不少房子 |
| [35:27] | We’ve grown. Almost tripled in size. | 社区壮大了接近三倍 |
| [35:33] | View’s the same. | 这里的景致没变 |
| [35:34] | Moshe chose this spot | 摩西选了这处房子 |
| [35:35] | so the Arabs could see us every day | 好让阿拉伯人能每天看到我们 |
| [35:37] | and know we’re never leaving. | 知道我们赖这儿不走了 |
| [35:41] | I remember that, too. | 这我也记得 |
| [35:50] | That’s Daniel. His 7th birthday. | 这是丹尼尔 过七岁生日的时候 |
| [35:56] | That’s Jacob, Dabi and Rebecca’s third son. | 这是雅各布·达比和丽贝卡第三个孩子出生的时候 |
| [35:59] | He’s 6 now. | 孩子现在六岁了 |
| [36:00] | Looks like his father. | 和他爸长得很像 |
| [36:02] | He’s always getting into trouble, | 他是个天生的捣蛋鬼 |
| [36:04] | so naturally, he’s my favorite. | 所以我特别宠他 |
| [36:09] | Does that bother you? | 听到不觉得烦吗 |
| [36:11] | I don’t hear it anymore. | 已经习惯了 |
| [36:12] | Now, Saul… | 索尔 |
| [36:14] | Tell me about Mira. | 跟我讲讲米拉的事 |
| [36:17] | What happened? | 你俩怎么了 |
| [36:20] | What happens between people. | 分开是人之常情 |
| [36:25] | I made promises and didn’t keep them. | 我许下诺言 没有兑现 |
| [36:27] | She did the same. | 她也一样 |
| [36:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [36:33] | Seems like a million years ago. | 说起来像是很久以前的事了 |
| [36:36] | And there’s been no one since? | 米拉之后有别人吗 |
| [36:40] | No. | 没有 |
| [36:46] | I wish you could stay for Shabbat. | 你要是能留下过安息日就好了 |
| [36:48] | Both boys come with their wives and all the children. | 两个儿子都会带着老婆孩子回来 |
| [36:51] | Maybe next time. | 下次吧 |
| [36:56] | I tell them stories about Indiana, | 我给他们讲起印第安纳的事 |
| [36:59] | being one of eight Jewish families in the entire town. | 那时我们是镇上仅有的八个犹太家庭之一 |
| [37:03] | How you were my protector. | 讲你是怎么保护我的 |
| [37:05] | Hey, even when you didn’t want my protection. | 你当时可一点都不领情 |
| [37:11] | We were so close. | 我们那时走得真近 |
| [37:15] | After I married Moshe, | 可我嫁给摩西之后 |
| [37:17] | you practically disappeared from my life. | 你就像从我的生活消失了一般 |
| [37:19] | I visited when I could. | 我有空的时候来看过你 |
| [37:20] | Afternoon now and then. | 都是下午 隔三差五 |
| [37:26] | Moshe and I saw things differently. | 我和摩西相处的不算融洽 |
| [37:28] | He was my husband. | 他是我的丈夫 |
| [37:29] | You could’ve tried to understand his point of view. | 你可以试着从他的视角看问题 |
| [37:32] | Did he try to understand mine? | 那他有从我的视角看过问题吗 |
| [37:33] | You could’ve bent a little for my sake. | 你可以为了我勉强一点 |
| [37:35] | There’s no bending with a fanatic. | 和疯子没有勉强一说 |
| [37:43] | After you met him… | 你遇见他之后 |
| [37:47] | You changed. | 就变了一个人 |
| [37:50] | Moshe opened my eyes | 是摩西让我看透了 |
| [37:52] | to the false life that mother and father had us living — | 我父母精心营造的假象 |
| [37:56] | exchanging Christmas presents with the neighbors, | 和邻居交换圣诞礼物 |
| [37:58] | doing everything we could | 尽我们所能 |
| [37:59] | not to offend anyone with our Jewishness. | 不让我们的犹太传统冒犯到别人 |
| [38:01] | Moshe made me proud to be a Jew. | 是摩西让我成为一名自豪的犹太人 |
| [38:04] | He turned you against your family. | 他让你和家人反目 |
| [38:07] | He brought you to live in a place that’s not yours, | 把你带到一个陌生的环境 |
| [38:10] | where you don’t belong. | 一个不属于你的地方 |
| [38:16] | Please, Saul, let’s not do this. | 索尔 别说了 |
| [38:17] | Haven’t you driven enough people from their homes already? | 被你逼得背井离乡的人还不够多吗 |
| [38:21] | Bulldoze their villages, | 推平他们的村子掠夺他们的财产 |
| [38:23] | seized their property under laws they had no part in makin’? | 就凭一纸他们没份儿参与的法律 |
| [38:27] | This land was promised to Abraham. | 这片土地是许诺给亚伯拉罕的 |
| [38:30] | Ah, yes. Promise. | 是啊 诺言 |
| [38:34] | A covenant with God made thousands of years ago. | 一个几千年前和神立下的契约 |
| [38:38] | Doesn’t that strike you as a form of insanity? | 你不觉得有些疯狂吗 |
| [38:43] | You don’t understand, Saul. You never have. | 你不懂 索尔 你从来没懂过 |
| [38:47] | I love the life that God has given me. | 我热爱神赐给我的人生 |
| [38:50] | How can you love making enemies? | 你怎么会喜欢树敌 |
| [38:53] | How can you love knowing that your very presence here | 你怎么会喜欢知道你的存在 |
| [38:56] | makes peace less possible? | 会降低实现和平的可能性 |
| [39:00] | I have a family, a community, | 我有家庭 有社区 |
| [39:04] | a life filled with faith and purpose. | 有充满信念和意志的人生 |
| [39:08] | Saul…what do you have? | 索尔 你有什么 |
| [39:30] | – What is this, a group home? – Come on, let’s go. | -这是什么 团体之家吗 -我们走吧 |
| [39:32] | What do you want, baby? You wanna party? | 你想干什么 宝贝 去派对吗 |
| [39:35] | No, I wanna see your boyfriend, Tommy. | 不 我想见你男友汤米 |
| [39:37] | Oh, well…he’s not gonna give you your money back. | 好吧 他不会还你钱的 |
| [39:41] | I don’t want my money back. | 我不想要回我的钱 |
| [39:44] | Then what? | 那你想怎样 |
| [39:45] | That’s between him and me. | 那是我跟他之间的事 |
| [39:49] | What do you say you and I go eat some Thai instead? | 不如我俩去吃泰国餐吧 |
| [39:51] | Just give me the keys. | 把车钥匙给我 |
| [40:18] | Baby, don’t do this. | 宝贝 别这么做 |
| [40:22] | – Please? – Which one is his? | -拜托了 -哪个是他的单位 |
| [40:24] | I can get you what you need, and we can have a good time. | 你要什么我都给你 我们可以好好享受 |
| [40:27] | Tommy… | 汤米 |
| [40:29] | he will fuck you up. | 他会弄死你的 |
| [40:33] | Now are you going to tell me or do I have to start… | 你告诉我门牌还是我自己去 |
| [40:42] | knocking on doors? | 挨家挨户敲门 |
| [40:48] | Number 18. | 18号 |
| [40:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [41:14] | Yo, hold on! | 等一下 |
| [41:26] | Clarice ain’t here. | 克拉丽丝不在这里 |
| [41:28] | Oh, I’m not looking for Clarice. | 我不是来找克拉丽丝的 |
| [41:31] | What then? | 你要干什么 |
| [41:34] | Business. | 干正事 |
| [41:44] | I saw a video of you on YouTube, | 我在视频网站上看了你的视频 |
| [41:46] | gettin’ gassed in the shower. | 被关在浴室里吸毒气 |
| [41:48] | Ah, I haven’t seen it. | 我还没看 |
| [41:51] | Yeah, you lived it, I guess. | 我想你活下来了 |
| [41:53] | You wanna sit? | 要坐下来吗 |
| [41:54] | No, I’m good. | 不了 没事 |
| [41:56] | Hey, man, if I knew who you was, | 老兄 如果我知道你是谁 |
| [41:59] | I never would’ve knocked you out. | 我不会打晕你 |
| [42:01] | But you just kept dancin’. | 但你一直在跳舞 |
| [42:03] | Yeah, I hear music sometimes. | 对 我有时会听见音乐声 |
| [42:07] | – How much for your gun? – What? | -你的枪多少钱 -你说什么 |
| [42:10] | I-I wanna buy your gun. How much? | 我要买你的枪 多少钱 |
| [42:13] | It’s not for sale. | 那不卖 |
| [42:14] | I figure you paid $700 for it. I’ll give you $1,500. | 你是花七百块买的吧 我用一千五跟你买 |
| [42:19] | $2,000. | 我要两千 |
| [42:24] | Okay, $2,000. | 好 两千块 |
| [42:25] | Uh, with a free bump. | 送一包粉 |
| [42:29] | Deal. | 成交 |
| [42:35] | Oh! Jesus Christ! What the fuck, man?! | 天呐 搞毛啊 |
| [42:39] | Fuckin’ spaz. | 去你的蠢猪 |
| [42:44] | Fuck, man! Aah! | 去你妈的 |
| [42:49] | So… | 那么… |
| [42:51] | That’s the $2,000 I owe you. | 那是我欠你的两千块 |
| [42:54] | Less the $2,000 you stole from me, leaves what? | 扣掉你从我这偷走的两千块 还剩多少 |
| [42:57] | How much I owe you now? | 现在我欠你多少 |
| [42:59] | Z-zero. N-nothing. | 零元 不欠了 |
| [43:02] | You’re fucking right. | 你他妈算对了 |
| [43:19] | Hi, Carrie. Good evening. | 你好 卡莉 晚上好 |
| [43:26] | Phone. | 手机 |
| [43:31] | You know, I don’t know your name. | 我不知道你的名字 |
| [43:33] | – Thoms. – Thoms, I’m Carrie. | -汤姆斯 -汤姆斯 我是卡莉 |
| [43:35] | It’s nice to see you again, Carrie. | 很高兴再见到你 卡莉 |
| [43:40] | Carrie, thank you for coming. | 卡莉 谢谢你能过来 |
| [43:42] | Of course. | 没事 |
| [43:44] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
| [43:51] | I have been coming here for years. | 几年了 我常来这里 |
| [43:55] | Aaron proposed to me in this restaurant. | 亚伦在这家餐厅跟我求婚 |
| [43:58] | Not here. Out there, but… | 不是这里 在外边 但 |
| [44:02] | I won the place in the divorce. | 我在离婚时赢了他 |
| [44:06] | It’s almost true. He got the house in Lake Placid, | 没错 普莱西德湖村的房子归他 |
| [44:08] | and I got exclusive rights to the steak au poivre. | 而我拿到黑胡椒牛排的专有权 |
| [44:13] | – Wine? – Oh, not for me, thanks. | -喝酒吗 -不了 谢谢 |
| [44:15] | Although, I could use it. | 虽然我很想喝 |
| [44:16] | Right. Forgot. Sorry. | 差点忘了 抱歉 |
| [44:18] | No, no, it’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
| [44:20] | Let’s get business out of the way before we order. | 点餐之前先把正事谈完 |
| [44:24] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
| [44:25] | This question with Iran, | 伊朗的这个问题 |
| [44:27] | it could get me stuck in the starting blocks. | 可能会成为我的第一个绊脚石 |
| [44:29] | I had a visit from Dar Adal. | 达尔·阿德尔来找过我 |
| [44:31] | He outlined some very unpleasant options in the event | 对于伊朗背着国际原子能组织搞小动作 |
| [44:35] | that Iran has found a way around the IAEA inspections. | 他提出了一些令人不快的对策 |
| [44:39] | And have they? | 他们搞了吗 |
| [44:41] | Apparently, that parallel program’s underway in North Korea. | 显然 正在与朝鲜搞了个并行项目 |
| [44:45] | Saul Berenson said this. | 索尔·贝伦森说的 |
| [44:46] | Mr. Berenson wasn’t in the meeting, | 贝伦森先生没有出席会议 |
| [44:48] | but his report called the evidence conclusive. | 但他的报告说”证据确凿” |
| [44:51] | Really? He used that word, “Conclusive”? | 真的 他用”确凿”这个词 |
| [44:55] | According to Mr. Adal, he did. | 阿德尔先生说他是那么说的 |
| [44:58] | So you didn’t actually see the report yourself. | 您没有亲眼看到那份报告 |
| [45:00] | No. | 没有 |
| [45:02] | – Ask for it. Read it. – Why? | -要求看报告 好好看 -为什么 |
| [45:05] | Intelligence officers usually hedge their bets. It’s… | 情报人员经常两边下注 这是… |
| [45:08] | It’s kind of an art form. | 这是种情报工作艺术 |
| [45:10] | We use phrases like “Best judgment”, | 我们会用”最可能的判断” |
| [45:13] | or, I don’t know, “Degree of confidence.” | 或者”可信度”之类的措辞 |
| [45:16] | That’s why when George Tenet said “Slam dunk,” | 所以乔治·特尼特说”板上钉钉”时 |
| [45:18] | we all sat up in our chairs. | 我们都大吃一惊 |
| [45:21] | The other thing you need to do, | 您还需要做一件事 |
| [45:24] | if you don’t mind me saying… | 如果您不介意我说… |
| [45:25] | Please, it’s why you’re here. | 说吧 找你来就是要听你说 |
| [45:27] | Reach out to President Morse | 联络摩尔斯总统 |
| [45:28] | and make sure he knows that you’re unconvinced. | 让他知道您心有疑虑 |
| [45:31] | That way, | 这样 |
| [45:31] | whether the Iranians are cheating on the deal or not, | 不管伊朗人有没有反悔 |
| [45:33] | no decision gets made without your input. | 任何决定都得需要您的参与 |
| [45:35] | I will. I’ll do that tonight. | 好的 我今晚就那么做 |
| [45:38] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [45:41] | You know they say that presidents | 有人说总统 |
| [45:42] | don’t make new friends. | 无法结交新朋友 |
| [45:44] | I’m hoping we’re the exception that proves the… | 我希望我们能证明这不是绝对… |
| [47:35] | Get down. | 卧倒 |
| [47:38] | I said get down. | 我说卧倒 |