时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Conlin just called | 科林刚打过电话 |
[00:13] | to ask why the hell you were harassing his informant. | 问你为什么骚扰他的线人 |
[00:16] | I disobeyed the judge’s order. There is no more plea offer. | 我违背了法官的禁令 不会再有认罪协定了 |
[00:19] | I could be 40 years old before I get outta here! | 我四十岁之前都出不去了 |
[00:22] | I will find a way to fix this. I need the transcript of a call | 我会想办法补过 我要这两个号码 |
[00:25] | placed between these two numbers within 24 hours of this date. | 在这一整天的文字通话记录 |
[00:27] | You gotta push him to meet Hafiz. | 你得说服他和哈非兹见面 |
[00:29] | I’m telling you, he flat out refused. | 我都说了他拒绝的很彻底 |
[00:31] | – Delete the recording. – What do you want? | -删掉对话录音 -你到底想要什么 |
[00:34] | Sekou Bah cleared and released by tomorrow morning, | 明天早上释放塞古·巴 还他清白 |
[00:37] | or this goes to the Attorney General. | 否则我就上报司法部长 |
[00:38] | Your main purpose here is to negotiate an illegal arms deal. | 你来这的主要目的是做非法武器交易谈判 |
[00:41] | No. Now you’ve got the wrong man. | 没有 你找错人了 |
[00:45] | Then it’s as we feared, a parallel program? | 我们担心的事要发生了吗 一个并行项目 |
[00:49] | Well… | 好吧 |
[00:50] | it was complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[00:55] | Where the hell are you? | 你跑哪去了 |
[00:56] | About to cross into the West Bank, actually. | 快到约旦河西岸了 |
[00:58] | Your crazy sister, huh? | 因为你那个疯姐姐吧 |
[01:00] | I am in the neighborhood. | 我现在来到她附近了 |
[01:01] | I gotta say, you picked an odd time for it. | 你可真会挑时候 |
[01:03] | It appears Iran is violating the nuclear agreement. | 伊朗似乎违反了核问题协议 |
[01:06] | The evidence is more than credible. | 证据非常可靠 |
[01:08] | Saul calls it conclusive. | 索尔说”证据确凿” |
[01:10] | He used that word, “conclusive”? | 他用了”确凿”这个词 |
[01:12] | According to Mr. Adal, he did. | 阿德尔先生说他是那么说的 |
[01:14] | So you didn’t actually see the report yourself. | 您没有亲眼看到那份报告 |
[01:18] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[01:20] | Been too long. | 好久不见了 |
[01:35] | *And the home of the brave* | *而这是勇士之乡* |
[01:45] | The first revolution | 第一次革命 |
[01:46] | is when you change your mind about how you look at things | 始于人的思想 转变看问题的方式 |
[01:50] | and see there might be another way to look at it | 发现另一种未曾出现过的 |
[01:52] | that you have not been shown. | 全新视角 |
[01:54] | NYPD! | 纽约警署 |
[01:56] | The brutality against protesters, | 残酷地对待抗议者 |
[01:57] | the para-militarization of law enforcement. | 准军事化的执法 |
[01:59] | That’s why we have to keep trying. | 这就是为何我们要不断尝试 |
[02:01] | We don’t need a police state in this country | 我们的国家不需要用极权 |
[02:03] | to fight terrorism. | 对抗恐怖主义 |
[02:05] | We need a new strategy. | 我们需要一种新的策略 |
[02:07] | The revolution will not be televised. | 革命活动不会被电视转播 |
[02:09] | …the system of indefinite detention… | 无限期羁押的制度… |
[02:10] | FBI and the CIA targeting Muslim communities… | 联调局和中情局在针对穆斯林社区 |
[02:13] | Security. Got an agitated non-compliant patient. | 警卫 有一位情绪激动不听劝阻的病人 |
[02:15] | – Get away from me! – What’s his name again? | -离我远点 -再说他叫什么名字 |
[02:17] | – Peter Quinn. – Peter Quinn. | -彼得·奎恩 -彼得·奎恩 |
[02:19] | You will not be able to stay home, brother. | 你将无法待在家中 兄弟 |
[02:21] | You will not be able to plug in, turn on, and cop out. | 你不能插入 打开 并退出 |
[02:24] | It’s a very alarming charge. | 这是非常严重的指控 |
[02:25] | The Russians hacked our committees. | 俄罗斯人黑进了我们的社区 |
[02:28] | The continuation of endless war. | 没完没了的战争 |
[02:30] | Can’t you get that through your fucking skull? | 你的破脑壳怎么就想不通 |
[02:33] | The revolution will put you in the driver’s seat. | 革命活动会让你坐上驾驶位 |
[02:36] | The U.S. continues to engage | 美国持续以非常高的代价 |
[02:37] | in a covert war with very, very high stakes. | 参与一场隐蔽战争 |
[02:40] | I made promises and didn’t keep them. | 我做出承诺而不遵守 |
[02:44] | This world began right after 9/11. | 这个时代始于911事件 |
[02:49] | The revolution will not be televised, | 革命活动不会被电视转播 |
[02:51] | not be televised. | 不会被电视转播 |
[02:52] | There will be no rerun, brothers and sisters. | 没有回头路 兄弟姐妹们 |
[02:53] | The revolution will be live. | 革命即将上演 |
[02:57] | Which agency? | 哪家机构 |
[02:58] | I can’t say that here in an open hearing, sir. | 在公开听证会中我不能讲 先生 |
[03:01] | You saved me. | 你救过我 |
[03:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:51] | -What the… What are you doing? -Easy! | -这特么.. 你们要干什么 -老实点 |
[03:53] | Take it fuckin’ easy! | 你他妈老实点 |
[04:06] | What are they doing? | 他们这是干嘛 |
[04:09] | Seeing if you are the right man. | 看你是不是我要找的人 |
[04:18] | Sekou! Sekou! How does it feel to be free? | 塞古 重获自由的感觉如何 |
[04:20] | Sekou, why did they let you go? | 塞古 他们为什么放你走 |
[04:21] | Sekou, is it true you were recruited by ISIS? | 塞古 你真的被伊斯兰国招募了吗 |
[04:23] | Mr. Hashem, why did the FBI drop the charges? | 哈希姆先生 联调局为什么撤销了控诉 |
[04:25] | Did you do a deal? | 你们做什么交易了吗 |
[04:26] | We have no comment at this time. | 无可奉告 |
[04:28] | What do you say to your social media profile? | 你对你的社交媒体账户有什么回应 |
[04:29] | Did you provide names of other radicals? | 你供出了其他激进分子吗 |
[04:31] | Does your family know you’re free? | 你家人知道你已经自由了吗 |
[04:36] | Sekou, is it true your father radicalized you? | 塞古 真的是你父亲让你变得激进吗 |
[04:38] | Come on, Reda. Were you surprised the Feds let him go? | 里达 联调局放他走 你感到惊讶吗 |
[04:40] | Not at all. There was no merit to the charges. | 一点也不 这些指控毫无根据 |
[04:43] | This outcome confirms what we’ve been saying all along | 这一结果证实了我们对此案 |
[04:45] | about this and other predatory prosecutions. | 及其他恶意指控的一贯说法 |
[04:47] | They are sham cases only meant to convince the public | 这些案件都不成立 旨在让民众相信 |
[04:49] | that the FBI is keeping them safe. | 联调局在保证他们的安全 |
[05:03] | Will somebody please tell me what just happened? | 有没有人能告诉我是怎么回事 |
[05:06] | You got out. | 你出来了 |
[05:08] | – I can see that. But– – You got out on one condition. | -我知道 但… -有一个条件 |
[05:11] | – What? – No press, no interviews. | -什么 -不见媒体 不接受采访 |
[05:13] | – We keep our mouths shut. – Why? | -我们都闭嘴 -为什么 |
[05:17] | Because that’s the deal. | 因为这就是条件 |
[05:22] | The U.S. Attorney will make a statement | 检方会发表声明说 |
[05:23] | that there was insufficient evidence to bring an indictment. | 没有足够证据起诉 |
[05:25] | Can you live with that? | 这样你能接受吗 |
[05:35] | I’m out, aren’t I? | 我出来了 不是吗 |
[05:45] | You’ll wanna take the first question from John Mansfield. | 您先回答约翰·曼斯菲尔德的问题比较好 |
[05:47] | Front row, second seat on your left. | 第一排 您左手边第二位 |
[05:49] | – Why? – Because he’s from the Post, | -为什么 -因为他是邮报的 |
[05:51] | and if you call on anyone else, the first question’ll be about | 如果您叫别人 第一个问的就是有关 |
[05:53] | what the Times just put up online. | 时报刚在网上发的文章 |
[05:55] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[05:59] | “According to sources at the CIA, | 据中情局消息称 |
[06:01] | there’s growing concern among career intelligence officers | 职业情报人员越加担心 |
[06:04] | that President-elect Keane is willfully disregarding warnings | 候任总统基恩执意不顾 |
[06:07] | that Iran is violating the terms of the nuclear deal.” | 伊朗违反核条约之事 |
[06:10] | Christ. | 老天 |
[06:12] | It gets worse. | 还有更糟的 |
[06:14] | “These same sources report that | 消息提供者声称 |
[06:15] | even after classified briefings on the subject, | 即便听过该项目的机密汇报 |
[06:18] | Ms. Keane seems determined to take a more accommodating approach | 基恩女士仍决心对疑似资助恐怖主义的国家 |
[06:21] | towards suspected state sponsors of terrorism.” | 采取亲善随和的态度 |
[06:23] | – It’s an ambush. – Yeah, and perfectly timed — | -搞伏击 -是的 时机掐的很好 |
[06:26] | just ten minutes before our daily presser. | 记者例会前十分钟 |
[06:31] | I can buy you a few minutes | 我能为你争取几分钟 |
[06:32] | if you wanna get your head together. | 如果你想理理思路的话 |
[06:36] | Yeah. Do that. | 好 就这么办 |
[06:42] | Madame President-elect– | 候任总统女士 |
[06:43] | So that’s what you think I’m going to do. | 你觉得我会那么做 |
[06:45] | – Excuse me? – Accommodate terrorism | -什么 -亲善恐怖主义 |
[06:47] | – and the states that sponsor it. – So you’ve seen the Times. | -和资助它的国家 -您看过时报了 |
[06:51] | I will not have my agenda mischaracterized and undermined | 我在上任之前不会让人曲解 |
[06:54] | before I even take office. | 并损害我的计划 |
[06:58] | My deepest apologies, on behalf of the entire– | 我深表歉意 代表整个… |
[07:01] | I’m not interested in your apologies. | 我对你的道歉不感兴趣 |
[07:03] | I want Saul Berenson’s report on the Abu Dhabi operation | 我要索尔·贝伦森的阿布扎比行动报告 |
[07:06] | on my desk immediately. | 立刻出现在我桌上 |
[07:09] | I’m afraid that’s not up to me. The President would have to– | 恐怕我做不了主 总统还得… |
[07:11] | I’ve spoken to the President. He and I agree. | 我跟总统谈过了 我们都同意 |
[07:15] | There will be no rush to judgment on the Iran issue, | 对伊朗问题不会急于定论 |
[07:18] | no reimposing of sanctions, | 不会重新施加制裁 |
[07:20] | no Fifth Fleet steaming into the Strait of Hormuz. | 第五舰队不会驶入霍尔木兹海峡 |
[07:25] | And that’s exactly what I intend to tell them in there. | 我进去以后也打算这样告诉他们 |
[07:29] | If you think it’s wise | 如果您觉得 |
[07:30] | to tie the President’s hands so publicly… | 如此公然限制总统是明智的… |
[07:32] | What’s not wise is peddling unverified | 出于政治因素向媒体兜售 |
[07:35] | and politically motivated horseshit to the press. | 未经证实的狗屁消息才是不明智的 |
[07:41] | And if you can’t find me the “Career officers” responsible, | 如果你找不到负责的职业情报人员 |
[07:45] | I’ll get someone who can. | 我会自己找 |
[08:10] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[08:13] | Oh! Sekou! | 塞古 |
[08:16] | – Oh, my God. What– – Oh, my sweet boy! | -我的天哪 -我的乖儿子 |
[08:19] | – Oh, Mom! – Ah! I thought I’d lost you. | -妈妈 -我以为见不到你了 |
[08:22] | No, no, no, Mom, I’m home. | 不会不会 妈 我回家了 |
[08:24] | – I didn’t do anything wrong. – I know. I know, I know. | -我没做错事 -我知道我知道 |
[08:26] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 太感谢了 |
[08:32] | You seem less than pleased. | 你看起来不大高兴呢 |
[08:34] | No. No, it’s good. It’s a… | 不不 很好啊 这… |
[08:37] | it’s a happy ending. | 这个结局很圆满 |
[08:45] | I’m just wondering how the hell you pulled it off. | 我只是好奇你到底是怎么办到的 |
[08:49] | It’s better you don’t know. Trust me. | 你不知道更好 相信我 |
[08:51] | As long as this doesn’t come back and bite us in the ass. | 只要这案子不会反过来打我们的脸就行 |
[08:53] | – It won’t. – Well, we’re gonna be asked why | -不会的 -人们会问我们 |
[08:55] | we’re not bringing a civil suit, that’s for sure, | 为什么不提起民事诉讼 肯定的 |
[08:58] | why we’re not sending a clear message to law enforcement. | 为什么不向执法部门发出明确的信息 |
[09:01] | Oh, I…I think they got the message. | 我觉得他们明白了 |
[09:04] | What about Sekou? Doesn’t he deserve to be compensated? | 塞古呢 他不该得到补偿吗 |
[09:08] | Of course he does. But look at him. | 他当然应该 可是你看他 |
[09:13] | He was facing 15 years, and now he’s free. | 他本来要蹲十五年 现在自由了 |
[09:16] | This time, that’s gonna have to be enough. | 这次 这样就够了 |
[09:18] | Don’t you think we should’ve had this conversation | 你不觉得 在你和科林交易之前 |
[09:19] | before you did the deal with Conlin? | 我们就应该聊聊这个问题了吗 |
[09:25] | A win is a win, Reda. Can’t we just leave it at that? | 赢就是赢 里达 就这样好吗 |
[09:29] | Maybe. This time. | 可能吧 只此一次 |
[09:33] | But I can’t keep working this way. | 我不可能一直这样干 |
[09:36] | This isn’t one of your missions in Pakistan or Germany, Carrie. | 你也不是在巴基斯坦和德国出任务 卡莉 |
[09:38] | And Fair Trial is not a clandestine organization. | 公正审判不是秘密组织 |
[09:42] | – I know. – We’re a non-profit that | -我知道 -我们是非营利性组织 |
[09:43] | provides legal services and representation legally. | 合法地提供法律服务和法律代表 |
[09:48] | You made your point. It won’t happen again. | 你说得很清楚 以后不会了 |
[09:55] | Listen, um, something’s come up. I-I gotta run. | 听着 我有点事 得走了 |
[09:57] | Can you s– tell everyone I said goodbye? | 你能替我向大家道别吗 |
[10:01] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 |
[10:36] | Mr. Hashem, you haven’t eaten a thing. Here. | 哈希姆先生 你还没吃东西吧 给 |
[10:39] | Don’t mind if I do. | 我吃了点儿 别介意 |
[10:40] | So Simone told me you got me my job back. | 西蒙说你们帮我把工作争取回来了 |
[10:43] | – Yeah, we did. – That’s awesome. Thank you. | -是的 -太好了 谢谢 |
[10:46] | Well, your boss is expecting you tomorrow morning, | 你的老板希望你明早回去工作 |
[10:48] | bright and early. | 一大早 |
[10:50] | – That is not so awesome. – 5 a.m. deliveries? Yuck. | -这就不太好了 -凌晨五点送货 我的天 |
[10:53] | – I know. – Hey! What’s good, man? | -是啊 -你好吗 哥们 |
[10:56] | – What’s up, brother? – How you doin’? | -还好吗 兄弟 -你怎么样 |
[10:58] | I’m good, man. Good to see you. | 我很好 很高兴见到你 |
[11:00] | All right. What’s up, man? | 好的 过得如何 哥们 |
[11:02] | – Good to see you home so soon. – Thank you. Thank you. | -你能这么快回家真让人高兴 -谢谢 |
[11:04] | – Hey. We’ll chat later. – Mr. Hashem, thank you. | -我们回聊 -哈希姆先生 谢谢你 |
[11:09] | My pleasure. | 别客气 |
[11:12] | – Who’s that? – Oh, that’s my lawyer. | -那是谁 -我的律师 |
[11:15] | – Boy’s got his own lawyer now. – Hey, hey, hey. Nah, nah, nah. | -你现在都有律师了 -没没没 |
[11:18] | – Damn! – Nah, nah, nah. | -帅啊 -没有没有 |
[11:19] | – He’s cool. He’s cool. – How’d he get you out, anyways? | -他还好 挺厉害的 -他怎么把你弄出来的 |
[11:22] | It was bullshit. They didn’t have a case. | 本来就是扯淡 他们没有证据 |
[11:23] | You got lucky then. | 那就是你走运了 |
[11:25] | Yeah, you did. | 是啊 |
[11:27] | – Ah, you’re telling me, hey. – Real lucky. | -这还用说 -运气真好 |
[11:30] | – Yeah. – No one gets out. | -是啊 -从来没有放出来的 |
[11:31] | Not for terrorism stuff. | 和恐怖主义沾边的 一个都出不来 |
[11:34] | Hey, Mr. FBI, how it’s going, pal? | 联调局探员先生 你好吗 |
[11:37] | What? | 什么 |
[11:38] | – Just sayin’… – You’re just sayin’ what? | -就说一声… -说什么 |
[11:41] | Just want everyone here to know that… | 只是想让在座的大家都知道 |
[11:43] | I’m a law-abiding citizen. | 我是遵纪守法的好公民 |
[11:46] | You serious right now? | 你没逗我吧 |
[11:48] | We’re just messing with you, man. | 我们是在和你开玩笑 |
[11:51] | Don’t worry ’bout it. | 别担心 |
[11:53] | Right. | 好 |
[11:56] | Um…I’m-a get a refill. | 我再倒一杯喝的 |
[11:57] | Cool. | 好 |
[12:40] | Sekou, are you okay? | 塞古 你没事吧 |
[12:41] | I’ll be right there. | 一会就出来 |
[12:58] | Hey, I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[13:01] | You’re probably wondering, “how the hell did he get out?” | 你们大概都想问 “他是怎么出来的” |
[13:04] | Well, the first thing I wanna say is, | 我要说的第一件事是 |
[13:06] | I did not do a deal with the FBI. | 我没有和联调局做交易 |
[13:09] | I’m no informant. | 我不是线人 |
[13:11] | One of the first concepts I learned in Islam | 我在伊斯兰教学到的第一个概念 |
[13:14] | is that of brotherhood, | 就是手足情谊 |
[13:15] | that each Muslim woman is my sister, | 每位穆斯林女性都是我的姐妹 |
[13:18] | each man my brother, | 每个男人都是我的兄弟 |
[13:20] | and that together, we are one large body | 我们团结一心 形成一个整体 |
[13:22] | who must protect each other. | 相互保护 |
[14:01] | – Down. -What? | -跪下 -什么 |
[14:02] | – Down. – What the fuck is this? | -跪下 -搞什么 |
[14:04] | Quiet. | 闭嘴 |
[14:22] | Majid? | 马吉德 |
[14:24] | Still smoking those damn things, are ya? | 你还在抽这些鬼东西是吧 |
[14:30] | Even when they showed me your picture, I couldn’t believe it. | 即便他们亮出了你的照片 我也不敢相信 |
[14:33] | Demanding that I come here, putting everything at risk? | 要我来这里 让一切陷入危局 |
[14:36] | – It’s already at risk. – This is not safe, Saul. | -已经深陷危机了 -这不安全 索尔 |
[14:39] | Ten miles from the border? | 距离边境十六公里的地方 |
[14:42] | The Israelis catch you, | 如果以色列人抓到你 |
[14:43] | they’ll just ask you some awkward questions. | 他们会问非常难堪的问题 |
[14:45] | Me — they’ll put me against the wall and shoot. | 而我呢 他们会把我推到墙根直接射杀 |
[14:49] | So what justifies this, huh? Tell me. | 这次见面怎么个合理法儿 你说 |
[14:53] | I was in Abu Dhabi two days ago. | 两天前我在阿布达比 |
[14:56] | I met an Iranian there. | 在那边我和一个伊朗人碰了面 |
[14:58] | – Farhad Nafisi. – The banker? | -法尔哈德·纳菲斯 -那个银行家 |
[15:01] | He’s been important in the past, | 以前他相当重要 |
[15:02] | moving money for your nuclear weapons program. | 他为你的核武器项目转移资金 |
[15:05] | Is that why we’re here? | 我们来这儿就为这个 |
[15:07] | Goddamn it, Majid. | 该死的 马吉德 |
[15:09] | Are you cheating on the deal or not? | 你们有没有违反协定 |
[15:16] | Last week Nafisi flew by private jet | 上周纳菲斯乘私人飞机 |
[15:18] | to Samjiyon Airbase in North Korea. | 去了朝鲜三池渊空军基地 |
[15:22] | – He told you this? – He confirmed it. | -他告诉你的 -他承认了 |
[15:26] | In addition to the trip to Samjiyon, | 除了前往三池渊 |
[15:28] | he had business with First Emirates in Abu Dhabi | 他还在阿布扎比与第一酋长国银行 |
[15:30] | to the tune of 120 million dollars. | 做了高达1.2亿美元的交易 |
[15:37] | You sound convinced already. So why are you here asking me? | 你似乎很确信 那为什么还来问我 |
[15:45] | We started something, Majid. Three years ago, you and I did. | 我们开创了局面 马吉德 三年前你我联手 |
[15:48] | Together. Something between our two countries | 我们合作使我们俩的国家实现了 |
[15:51] | that succeeded beyond our wildest dreams. | 超乎想象的成功 |
[15:53] | We didn’t start anything “Together.” | 我们没有合作 |
[15:57] | You put a gun to my head | 你拿枪指着我的头 |
[15:58] | and threatened to expose me to my own service. | 威胁向我的组织曝光我的事 |
[16:02] | I went along because I had no choice. Do you remember that? | 我配合是因为我别无选择 你记得吗 |
[16:05] | – Is that how you see it? – That’s how it was. | -你这么看吗 -事实如此 |
[16:09] | Are we cheating on the agreement, | 我们有没有违反协定 |
[16:11] | a parallel program with North Korea? | 跟朝鲜搞并行项目 |
[16:13] | Is that what you’re asking? | 这就是你的问题吗 |
[16:17] | Saul, what does it matter anyway? | 索尔 这还有什么意义 |
[16:20] | Half your country will wake up tomorrow | 你们国家半数人明天醒来 |
[16:23] | convinced that we’re cheating, | 会确信我们违反了协定 |
[16:26] | and half of mine will wake up chanting, “Death to America.” | 我们国家半数人明天会诅咒”美国去死” |
[16:31] | I still need the truth. | 我还是得知道真相 |
[16:34] | That is the truth. | 这就是真相 |
[16:36] | Only you would call it succeeding. | 只有你会称其为成功 |
[16:41] | I forced you into this. You’re right about that. | 我逼你这么做的 你说得没错 |
[16:44] | – Yes. – But I think you take more pride | -是的 -但我以为你对我们的成就 |
[16:46] | in what we accomplished than you let on. | 比你表面看来更引以为傲 |
[16:50] | So I’m asking you one last thing. | 所以我要你做最后一件事 |
[16:53] | Find out about Nafisi. Get me the real answer. | 查清纳菲斯的事 给我真的答案 |
[16:57] | Because the truth does matter. I will make it matter. | 因为真相确实重要 我会让真相变得重要 |
[17:00] | That’s a promise. | 这是我的承诺 |
[17:09] | Well? | 行吗 |
[17:13] | Just when I thought my part in this play was written. | 我还以为我在戏里的角色已经写好了 |
[17:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:22] | Don’t thank me yet. | 先别谢我 |
[17:25] | The news might not be so good. | 消息可能不会太好 |
[18:30] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[18:36] | Carrie, thank you for coming so quickly. | 卡莉 谢谢你这么快赶过来 |
[18:38] | Of course. Is there a problem? | 没事 有什么问题 |
[18:41] | Your friend Dar Adal. | 你的朋友达尔·阿德尔 |
[18:43] | Hardly my friend. | 说不上是朋友 |
[18:47] | – What happened? -I took your advice. | -怎么了 -我采取了你的建议 |
[18:49] | I spoke to the President last night, | 我昨晚和总统谈了 |
[18:51] | told him my doubts about the Iranian intel. | 道出了我对伊朗情报的怀疑 |
[18:53] | He agreed not to provoke a crisis before I’m sworn in. | 他同意在我就任前不引发危机 |
[18:57] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[18:57] | Dar didn’t like being outmaneuvered. | 达尔不喜欢失算 |
[19:00] | – This was his reaction. – Yeah, I saw. | -这是他的反应 -我看到了 |
[19:02] | I think we handled it in the press conference, | 我认为我们在新闻发布会上已经摆平了 |
[19:05] | but you know better than anyone, Dar will come back at us. | 但你最清楚 达尔会反击 |
[19:08] | The danger being that he inflicts | 危险之处在于他有可能会 |
[19:09] | some permanent damage to our agenda. | 对我们的议程造成永久性破坏 |
[19:11] | We need to shut him down, | 我们得阻止他 |
[19:13] | or at least have that option available to us. | 至少得留这一手 |
[19:16] | How? | 怎么做 |
[19:18] | We were hoping you may have some ideas. | 我们希望你能想些招 |
[19:26] | Anything we can use to leverage him. | 能让我们要挟他的信息 |
[19:31] | Leverage him. | 要挟他 |
[19:34] | You said he ran black ops at the agency for over two decades. | 你说他掌管局里的秘密行动二十多年 |
[19:37] | There must be something. | 肯定有什么把柄 |
[19:41] | It’s a big ask, I know. | 我知道这要求很过分 |
[19:45] | It’s more than that. Uh… It opens me up to prosecution | 不止如此 我会遭到起诉 |
[19:50] | for breach of the agreements I signed when I left the agency. | 因为违反离职时签的协议 |
[19:52] | I don’t think it would ever come to that. | 我觉得肯定不会到那一步 |
[19:54] | But if it did, I promise you, | 就算到了 我也答应你 |
[19:55] | you’d never spend a day in prison. | 你不会在监狱待一天 |
[19:58] | Somehow that’s not making me feel any better. | 反正我感觉不太好 |
[20:00] | Come on, Carrie. We both knew this wasn’t gonna be easy. | 别这样 卡莉 我们早就清楚这很难 |
[20:05] | I was an intelligence officer for over ten years. | 我当了十多年的情报人员 |
[20:09] | Even Dar Adal had my back sometimes. | 连达尔·阿道尔都帮过我几次 |
[20:11] | You’re loyal to people. I get that. I admire it. | 你待人很忠诚 我明白 我很敬佩 |
[20:15] | Nobody wants to be a whistle-blower. | 没人想做告密者 |
[20:17] | Whatever you give us, we use only as a threat. | 你提供的信息 我们只会用来威胁 |
[20:20] | Keep him in line. | 让他别出格 |
[20:21] | You threaten, you have to be ready to follow through. | 你要威胁 就得准备坚持到底 |
[20:26] | Plus whatever I tell you, | 而且无论我爆什么料 |
[20:28] | Saul Berenson gets caught in the crossfire. | 索尔·贝伦森都会被误伤 |
[20:30] | So you do have something. | 你也得想想办法 |
[20:37] | Look at the stakes here, Carrie. | 想想我们付出的心血 卡莉 |
[20:39] | We’re talking wholesale reform of the CIA. | 我们讲的是中情局的大规模改革 |
[20:42] | Not for the faint of heart. | 没有勇气的人担当不了 |
[20:45] | – I know. – Your reforms, Carrie. | -我知道 -这是你的改革 卡莉 |
[20:47] | – Your ideas. – I know. | -你拿主意 -我知道 |
[20:50] | And what is the use of being in power | 如果没法纠正 |
[20:52] | if you can’t correct things that are demonstrably bad for America | 明显不利于美国也有损于世界的错误 |
[20:56] | and wrong for the world? | 那掌权又有何用 |
[24:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:09] | Uh, wrong address. I’m delivering it. | 找错地方了 我在送货 |
[24:13] | – Where do you live? – Across the… | -你住哪儿 -对面… |
[24:21] | I see you in here again, I call the police. | 要是再见到你 我就报警 |
[24:28] | I just… | 我只是… |
[24:44] | Oh. Here she is. | 她来了 |
[24:46] | Hey, munchkin! Oh! Uhh! | 小家伙 |
[24:48] | Hey! How was your day? | 今天过得还好吗 |
[24:50] | How was your day? | 那你呢 |
[24:51] | On the whole, good, but better now. Mwah. | 总的来说不错 现在更好啦 |
[24:59] | Are you okay, Mommy? | 你没事吧 妈妈 |
[25:04] | Okay, Franny, can you play a little bit longer? | 好了 弗兰妮 你能再玩会儿吗 |
[25:06] | Five more minutes? | 再玩五分钟 |
[25:12] | What a pretty child. Striking hair. | 孩子真漂亮 靓丽的头发 |
[25:15] | – What are you doing here? – All things considered, | -你来干什么 -多方考虑后 |
[25:17] | I thought this would be better than showing up at your home. | 我觉得来这里比直接去你家好 |
[25:20] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[25:21] | A word in your ear about the President-elect. | 跟你说说候任总统的事 |
[25:25] | I know you’ve been meeting with her. | 我知道你在跟她见面 |
[25:28] | Yeah. Saul came to me with the same theory. | 对 索尔过来找我时也是这样推测的 |
[25:31] | Carrie, I’m not Saul. | 卡莉 我不是索尔 |
[25:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:37] | You were introduced by Otto During in Berlin | 奥托·都灵在柏林的大使官邸 |
[25:39] | at the ambassador’s residence. | 向她推荐了你 |
[25:41] | You hit it off, and you began secretly | 你们一拍即合 你回到纽约后 |
[25:43] | advising her campaign when you moved back to New York. | 就开始秘密给她的团队做顾问 |
[25:47] | I’m a friend, not an advisor. | 我是她朋友 不是顾问 |
[25:49] | Whatever you want to call it, you’re doing her no favors. | 你怎么说都好 你不是在帮她 |
[25:53] | Isn’t that for her to decide? | 难道不该由她断定吗 |
[25:54] | How long has it been since you left the Agency? | 你离开中情局多久了 |
[25:57] | – Three years? – Less. | -三年了 -不到 |
[25:58] | I don’t care if it’s been three days. | 哪怕才三天也无所谓 |
[26:00] | The minute you step out that door, you’re frozen in time, | 踏出那道门 你就停滞不前 |
[26:03] | and so is what you think you know. | 你自以为掌握的情况也是如此 |
[26:06] | I’m an ex-spy, Dar. | 我之前是间谍 达尔 |
[26:07] | I-I don’t pretend to be anything more than that. | 我也不会假装自己是别的什么人物 |
[26:10] | Then stop the bad advice. | 那就别再提馊主意 |
[26:12] | How can you be so sure | 你怎么如此确定 |
[26:13] | Iran’s not building a bomb in North Korea? | 伊朗没在朝鲜研制炸弹 |
[26:15] | I can’t, but neither can you be so sure they are. | 我不能 但你也不能确信他们在研制 |
[26:18] | And that’s the point, isn’t it? | 这才是重点 不是吗 |
[26:21] | I came to you as a friend, Carrie, an admirer even, | 我以朋友乃至钦佩者的身份来找你 卡莉 |
[26:25] | and I’m telling you this in the same spirit — | 本着同样的想法 我要告诉你 |
[26:28] | – stand down. – No, you stand down. | -歇了吧 -不 你歇了吧 |
[26:31] | You had your turn — 50 fucking years of it, | 你用你的办法干了他妈50年了 |
[26:33] | and look where we are now. You stand down. | 看看我们现在到了什么地步 你歇了吧 |
[26:38] | I don’t think you understand how vulnerable you are. | 我想你不懂自己有多不堪一击 |
[26:42] | I don’t think you do. | 我想你也不懂 |
[26:44] | Mommy, can we go now? | 妈妈 现在能走了吗 |
[26:51] | Yes, sweetheart, we can. | 好了 宝贝 走吧 |
[26:54] | Nice talking to you, Carrie. | 很高兴跟你聊 卡莉 |
[26:57] | Think about what I said. | 考虑一下我的话 |
[26:59] | – What’s wrong, Mommy? – Nothing. | -怎么了 妈妈 -没事 |
[27:42] | Saul. Where have you been? | 索尔 你去哪了 |
[27:46] | I went for a walk. Couldn’t sleep. | 我去散步了 睡不着 |
[27:49] | I was worried. | 我很担心 |
[27:50] | Sorry. I just wanted some fresh air. | 抱歉 我只想去透透气 |
[27:56] | Don’t lie to me, Saul. I couldn’t sleep either. | 别说谎 索尔 我也睡不着 |
[28:01] | I saw you from my window. | 我从窗户看到你了 |
[28:04] | You went down into the valley. | 你去山谷下面了 |
[28:07] | You went across. | 你穿了过去 |
[28:10] | What do you say I pack first? | 不如我先去收拾一下 |
[28:13] | Then we can have some breakfast and talk, okay? | 然后我们再吃早饭 聊聊天 好吗 |
[28:39] | So who were you meeting? | 你去见谁了 |
[28:41] | You know I can’t tell you that. | 你知道我不能说 |
[28:42] | I suppose he was an Arab. | 我猜他是个阿拉伯人 |
[28:49] | Why do you always take their side? | 你怎么总是跟他们站一边 |
[28:52] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[28:57] | I don’t wanna argue. | 我不想争论 |
[29:01] | I’m just sad | 我只是伤心 |
[29:03] | that the only time you come to see me in 12 years, | 十二年来你唯一一次来看望我 |
[29:07] | it was a cover for your work. | 只是为掩护你的工作 |
[29:10] | I did want to see you. | 我的确想来看你 |
[29:12] | I’m not an idiot, Saul. | 我不是傻子 索尔 |
[29:16] | I’ve been meaning to. | 我的确打算来的 |
[29:18] | That’s the honest truth. | 真心如此 |
[29:23] | How do you think it makes me feel? | 你觉得这会给我什么感觉 |
[29:29] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[29:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:36] | Stop saying sorry. | 别再说对不起了 |
[29:39] | Sorry doesn’t help. | 道歉于事无补 |
[29:58] | Must be my taxi. | 应该是我的出租车 |
[30:14] | Etai. What a surprise. | 因泰 这么巧 |
[30:15] | For me, more of a disappointment | 对我来说 更多的是失望 |
[30:18] | that you didn’t tell me you were coming. | 你过来都不告诉我一声 |
[30:21] | – It was a last-minute decision. – Obviously. | -是临时决定的 -显然如此 |
[30:24] | – Come in, Etai. – No time. | -因泰进来吧 -没空 |
[30:26] | You’ll be late for your flight. Allow us to drive you. | 你快赶不上飞机了 我们送你一程 |
[30:29] | – Not necessary. I called a cab. – Please, I insist. | -不必 我叫了出租 -请吧 我坚持 |
[30:33] | Etai. | 因泰 |
[30:37] | Dorit. Nice to see you again. | 德鲁瓦 很高兴再见到你 |
[30:40] | And what a treat, Saul coming to visit you at long last. | 多难得 这么久了索尔终于来看你了 |
[30:43] | – Yes. – But so sad he has to leave so soon. | -是的 -但可惜他马上就要走了 |
[30:47] | He’s an important man, like you. | 他是个重要人物 和你一样 |
[30:50] | And what did you do, may I ask, on your one night together? | 我能否问问你们独处的一晚都干嘛了吗 |
[30:54] | Talked, mostly. | 大多是聊天 |
[30:56] | Lot of catching up to do. | 好些叙旧 |
[30:58] | I bet. Must have been up late. | 肯定的 到很晚吧 |
[31:01] | – 00, 3:30. – Just the two of you, was it? | -凌晨三点半 -就你们两个吗 |
[31:04] | No dinner guests, unexpected visitors? | 没有宴客 没有不速之客吗 |
[31:08] | Just us. | 就我俩 |
[31:09] | Saul didn’t step out for a few hours, did he? | 索尔中间没有外出数小时 对吗 |
[31:12] | Take a walk under the stars? | 在星空下散散步 |
[31:16] | At 4 in the morning? Why? What’s going on? | 清晨四点去散步 干嘛 出什么事了 |
[31:20] | Oh, nothing to worry about. Some activity in the area. | 没什么可担心的 这片儿有些活动 |
[31:24] | I thought you might have noticed something. | 我以为你可能注意到了什么 |
[31:26] | No. | 没有 |
[31:31] | You know, now I really am gonna be late for my flight. | 现在我真的要赶不上飞机了 |
[31:35] | Etai has offered to drive me. | 因泰要送我一程 |
[31:48] | Goodbye, Saul. | 再见 索尔 |
[31:49] | Goodbye. Thank you. | 再见 谢谢你 |
[31:58] | Shalom. | 珍重 |
[31:59] | Shalom. | 珍重 |
[32:31] | Hey, how about some air back here? It’s like a furnace. | 透透气怎么样 太热了 |
[32:36] | You’re not going to answer my questions, are you? | 你不打算回答我的问题 是吧 |
[32:39] | Not until you tell me who I’m supposed to have been meeting with. | 除非你说清楚我原定要见的人是谁 |
[32:44] | Okay, we’ll do it your way. | 好吧 按你的路子 |
[32:47] | There were reports last night | 报告称昨夜 |
[32:48] | of a senior Rev Guard officer crossing the Jordanian border. | 有伊斯兰革命卫队的高级官员越过约旦国境 |
[32:53] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[32:55] | No ranking Iranian would take a risk like that. | 伊朗高官不会冒这种险 |
[32:58] | Yet there he was, in the West Bank, | 的确有的 约旦河西岸 |
[33:00] | at the same time as you. | 与你同一时间 |
[33:02] | I was visiting my sister. | 我来看我的姐妹 |
[33:03] | Whom you haven’t seen in more than a decade, | 一个你十二年没见过的人 |
[33:05] | and who gets the pleasure of your company for less than a day. | 而你只陪她待了不过一日 |
[33:08] | Because I have to get back to the States. | 因为我要回美国 |
[33:11] | I’m on the transition team. | 我是过渡团队的 |
[33:17] | I’m afraid the President-elect | 我恐怕候任总统 |
[33:19] | will have to do without you for a while. | 得有段时间少你辅佐了 |
[33:23] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[33:24] | Your flight was cancelled. | 你的航班已取消 |
[33:27] | Mechanical problem. | 机械故障 |
[33:31] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[33:40] | – Hi, Peter. – Hi. | -你好 彼得 -你好 |
[33:43] | – Have you had your snack yet? – No. | -你吃点心了没 -没有 |
[33:46] | Well, it’s snack time! | 该吃点心了 |
[33:48] | Y-you — you — you’re 14 minutes late. | 你 你晚了十四分钟 |
[33:51] | – I’m sorry. – But I was worried. | -抱歉 -但我很担心 |
[33:53] | – You should call. – Well, don’t worry. | -你该来个电话 -别担心 |
[33:55] | I was with Franny. We were fine. | 我和弗兰妮一起 我们很好 |
[33:59] | A man came to school, and he had painted hair, | 一个男人来了学校 染了头发的 |
[34:03] | and he scared Mommy. | 他吓坏妈妈了 |
[34:05] | No, he didn’t, sweetheart. | 没有啦 宝贝 |
[34:08] | Dar Adal. | 达尔·阿德尔 |
[34:08] | – What did he want? – Not now, Quinn, please. | -他想干嘛 -先别说 奎恩 |
[34:11] | Okay, then when? Because there’s one other thing. | 好吧 那何时说 还有一件事 |
[34:13] | Because in the apartment across the street, somebody’s watching. | 有人在街对面的公寓里监视 |
[34:16] | I saw, by the window, the… these — these small, | 我看到窗户旁边有很多小… |
[34:18] | in the carpet, small holes. No, not holes. | 地毯上有很多小洞 不 不是洞 |
[34:21] | – Like small squares. – You were in the apartment? | -像是小方块印 -你进人家公寓了 |
[34:25] | Quinn, what the fu– | 奎恩 你真… |
[34:29] | Yeah. Reda, hi. | 喂 里达 |
[34:32] | I’m on my way to the courthouse. | 我正在去法院的路上 |
[34:33] | You need to get over to Sekou’s right away. | 你得赶快去塞古家 |
[34:35] | Why? What’s happened? | 去干嘛 出什么事了 |
[34:36] | He’s been online again. | 他又上网了 |
[34:37] | There’s a new video posted to his website. | 在网站上传了新视频 |
[34:38] | Uh, h-hold on. | 等一下 |
[34:42] | – What kind of video? – It’s bad. | -什么样的视频 -很糟 |
[34:44] | He’s outed Saad Mahsud as an FBI informant. | 他透露萨德·穆萨德是调查局线人 |
[34:46] | The guy’s picture’s all over the Internet. | 他的照片被全网传播 |
[34:49] | Carrie, did you hear me? | 卡莉 你在听吗 |
[34:51] | He’s in direct violation of the terms of our deal. | 他直接违反了我们的协议条款 |
[34:53] | Yeah, I heard you. | 我听到了 |
[34:54] | No telling how the Feds will react. | 调查局将有何反应自不用说 |
[34:56] | You need to get over there, | 你得赶紧过去 |
[34:57] | tell him to take it down. | 让他把视频删了 |
[34:58] | I got a prelim hearing on Nawaz right now, | 纳瓦兹的案子有个预备听证 |
[34:59] | but I’ll be over there as soon as I can. | 完事后我也尽快赶过去 |
[35:01] | On my way. | 马上过去 |
[35:26] | Hi. Can I come in? | 你好 我能进去吗 |
[35:35] | I saw the new post on your website. | 我看你新上传的视频了 |
[35:38] | – You need to take it down. – No. | -你得删掉 -不行 |
[35:41] | I told you, the deal was to keep your mouth shut. | 我说了 协议要求你管住嘴 |
[35:43] | I never agreed to that. I never signed anything. | 我没同意 我也没签字 |
[35:46] | Well, then you’re opening yourself up to re-arrest. | 那你离再次被捕就不远了 |
[35:48] | For what? | 为什么 |
[35:49] | Exposing an FBI informant, for one thing. | 暴露调查局线人 这是其一 |
[35:52] | That asshole? He deserves what’s comin’. | 那混蛋 他活该 |
[35:54] | It’s you I’m worried about. | 我担心的是你 |
[35:56] | Well, do me a favor. Don’t be. | 那你帮帮忙 别操心了 |
[36:05] | Why do you do it? | 你干嘛这么做 |
[36:08] | Why do you post all that ugliness up online? | 你干嘛要把丑事都发到网上 |
[36:11] | What are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思 |
[36:13] | Photos of fallen American soldiers, | 被杀美军士兵的照片 |
[36:15] | links to suicide bombers in Iraq and Afghanistan. | 阿富汗和伊拉克自杀炸弹袭击者的链接 |
[36:18] | Why…why do you do that? | 为什么要发布这些东西 |
[36:21] | I have a right to post what I want. | 我有权利发布我想发布的东西 |
[36:23] | Well, I’m not saying it’s against the law. | 我没有说这违法 |
[36:25] | – I’m saying it’s ugly. – It’s meant to be. | -我说这很丑陋 -理当如此 |
[36:28] | It’s meant to shock people, | 就应该震惊世人 |
[36:30] | wake them up to what’s happening in the Middle East. | 让他们清醒认识中东现在的局势 |
[36:33] | If somebody breaks in your home, | 如果有人闯入你的家园 |
[36:35] | logic dictates you do whatever it takes to get them out. | 你会被逻辑驱使 不惜一切赶走敌人 |
[36:41] | You have no idea who I am, do you? | 你根本不知道我是谁 对吧 |
[36:45] | I’m just some blonde lady who works with Reda. | 我就是个跟里达一起共事的金发妞 |
[36:48] | Basically. | 差不多吧 |
[36:50] | Would it surprise you to know that I sympathize | 如果说我同情你所说的 |
[36:52] | with what you just said about defending your home? | 保卫家园那套 你会感到惊讶吗 |
[37:00] | Except for when that home is in a Muslim land, | 除非你说家园在穆斯林的土地上 |
[37:03] | and the invader is the U.S. Military. | 美军是侵略者 |
[37:06] | Then it’s terrorists killing Americans. | 杀害美国人的是恐怖分子 |
[37:10] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[37:11] | I get that argument, too. | 我也理解这个观点 |
[37:15] | But I also have friends who lost their lives | 但我也有朋友在伊拉克和阿富汗 |
[37:18] | in Iraq and Afghanistan. | 失去了生命 |
[37:19] | So those images that you say are meant to shock, | 所以你说的那些让人震惊的视频 |
[37:22] | they deeply offend me. | 深深的刺激了我 |
[37:28] | Good. | 那就好 |
[37:35] | You’re 20 years old and angry, | 你是个20岁的愤青 |
[37:37] | so I’m gonna forgive you for saying that. | 所以我原谅你刚才的话 |
[37:39] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[37:40] | I told you, take down the video. | 我说了 删掉视频 |
[37:42] | Can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[37:45] | You leave it up, | 你耍性子 |
[37:46] | and you’re just waving a red flag in front of the FBI | 然后冲着调查局摇旗呐喊 |
[37:49] | and thumbing your nose at all the people who believed in you. | 然后向所有信任你的人竖起中指 |
[37:52] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:54] | If you believed in me, | 如果你信任我 |
[37:56] | you wouldn’t keep telling me to keep my mouth shut. | 就不会一直让我闭嘴了 |
[38:08] | Sekou… | 塞古 |
[38:12] | How do you think we got those charges against you dropped? | 你觉得那些指控是如何被撤掉的 |
[38:14] | Because they were bullshit, and the FBI — they knew it. | 因为那是扯淡 调查局心知肚明 |
[38:19] | So they just saw the light of day | 所以他们突然得见天光 |
[38:22] | and let you go out of the goodness of their hearts. | 大发善心就放你出来了 |
[38:28] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[38:29] | I’m saying… | 我是说 |
[38:31] | Pressure was applied. | 有人给他们施压 |
[38:33] | I applied it. | 我施加的压力 |
[38:36] | I made people do things that could put them in jail, | 我让人做了可能会坐牢的事 |
[38:38] | that could put me in jail. | 我也可能因此而坐牢 |
[38:46] | What? You’re not buyin’ it? | 怎么 你不信啊 |
[38:50] | No. | 不信 |
[38:52] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[38:55] | Why would you do something like that for me? | 你为什么要为我做这种事 |
[38:58] | Because it’s the right thing to do. | 因为这是正确的事 |
[39:04] | Because this whole country went stupid-crazy after 9/11, | 因为这个国家在911后疯得没有智商了 |
[39:08] | and no one knows that better than I do. | 没有人比我更清楚这一点 |
[40:03] | What now? | 这是干什么 |
[40:05] | Tovah will be here in the morning. | 托娃明早过来 |
[40:07] | In the morning. | 早上啊 |
[40:09] | It’s like that, is it? | 就这么回事吧 |
[40:11] | You fuck with us, we fuck with you. | 你玩我们 我们就玩你 |
[40:14] | Why you so angry, Etai? | 干嘛这么生气 因泰 |
[40:16] | I don’t like being lied to, especially by my friends. | 我不喜欢被骗 尤其是被朋友骗 |
[40:21] | You’re in the wrong business. | 那你入错行了 |
[40:24] | Listen, if I knew for a fact Iran was close to a nuclear weapon, | 如果我能确定伊朗即将拥有核武器 |
[40:29] | I’d tell you. | 我肯定告诉你 |
[40:30] | Define “Close.” Is ten years too close? | 什么是”即将” 10年是即将吗 |
[40:33] | Because best case scenario, | 因为最乐观估计 |
[40:35] | Iran has a bomb in ten years. | 伊朗10年内也会有原子弹了 |
[40:37] | A lot can happen between now and then. | 这中间会发生很多事 |
[40:41] | I live here, Saul. You don’t. | 我住在这里 索尔 你没有 |
[40:43] | And the question I keep asking myself is this — | 我不停在问自己的一个问题是 |
[40:45] | should we pack up and leave before it’s too late? | 我们应该趁早收拾行李准备离开吗 |
[40:48] | All eight million of us? | 全部800万人 |
[40:50] | Should we go back to the ghettos of Europe and Asia | 我们应该回到欧洲和亚洲的犹太社区 |
[40:53] | and wait for the next pogrom? | 等待下一次大屠杀 |
[40:57] | Or just pray it doesn’t happen here first, | 或者祈祷这里不会首当其冲 |
[41:00] | in a flash of light? | 笼罩在一道闪光之下 |
[42:26] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[44:39] | Read the sign, buddy. No parking. | 看着点指示牌 哥们 禁止停车 |
[44:43] | My bad. Sorry. | 我错了 对不起 |
[45:16] | Sekou. | 塞古 |
[45:20] | Sekou, it’s time to get up, huh? | 塞古 该起床了 |
[45:23] | Come on. | 快点 |
[45:41] | It’s so good to have you home. | 真高兴你能回家 |
[46:04] | You have a nice day. | 祝你今天心情好 |
[46:08] | Sekou. How you doin’? | 塞古 你好吗 |
[46:11] | Hangin’ in. | 还凑合 |
[46:12] | I saw what you posted. | 你看到你发的视频了 |
[46:14] | Yeah, exposing that motherfucker was a public service. | 对 曝光那逼崽子是个走狗 |
[46:16] | Well, now he can’t fool anybody else. | 他再也不能骗别人了 |
[46:19] | You took it down, though. | 可是你删了 |
[46:21] | – I had to. – Yeah? | -迫不得已 -是吗 |
[46:24] | Yeah. I didn’t wanna go back to prison. | 对 我不想回去坐牢 |
[46:30] | You know, you believe what you want, man. | 你们爱怎么想就怎么想 伙计 |
[46:32] | Yeah, I took it down, | 没错 我删了 |
[46:34] | but once that boy’s face went up online, | 但只要那家伙在网上曝光过 |
[46:35] | you can’t undo that shit. | 就再也收不回来了 |
[46:37] | Oh, he’s right. It’s everywhere now. | 他说的对 现在全网到处都有 |
[46:41] | Gotta choose your battles. | 该选战壕了 |
[46:44] | So we cool? | 我们没事了吧 |
[46:49] | Yeah, we cool. | 是的 没事了 |
[47:20] | – Coffee’s fresh. – I couldn’t sleep. | -新煮的咖啡 -我睡不着 |
[47:22] | – I took your car. – Yeah, I saw. Where did you go? | -我开了你的车 -我看到了 你去哪了 |
[47:24] | I followed someone. | 跟踪一个人 |
[47:25] | The man from the apartment across the street. | 街对面公寓里的人 |
[47:27] | Quinn, not this again. | 奎恩 别再这样了 |
[47:29] | At 2:14 a.M., he went out. | 凌晨2点14分 他出去了 |
[47:30] | I took your car. I followed him. | 我开你的车 跟踪他 |
[47:33] | So where did he go? | 那他去哪里了 |
[47:34] | A parking lot in Long Island City. | 长岛城区的一个停车场 |
[47:36] | He had a key to the padlock. | 他有一把能开挂锁的钥匙 |
[47:39] | So, what, he’s a security guard? | 那他是个保安吗 |
[47:45] | Hey, Franny, finish your fruit, okay? | 弗兰妮 把水果吃完 好吗 |
[48:54] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[48:55] | You’re needed back home. | 你得赶紧回家 |
[48:56] | There’s been an attack in New York. | 纽约发生恐怖袭击 |