时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hi, I’m from the Administration for Children’s Services. | 你好 我是儿童服务管理局的 |
[00:06] | After my talk with Franny, I made a determination | 跟弗兰妮谈话后 我认为 |
[00:08] | that she’s at imminent risk for further harm. | 她进一步受到伤害的风险很大 |
[00:11] | What? | 什么 |
[00:12] | She’s been taken, placed in a state-registered youth home. | 她已经被带离并安置在一个州管儿童托管所 |
[00:16] | I just wanted to let you know that Franny’s in foster care. | 我想通知你弗兰妮被送到寄养家庭了 |
[00:18] | In this case, it’s clearly the right thing to do. | 现在的情况 这么做是对的 |
[00:21] | That’s why I contacted you. | 所以我才联系你 |
[00:26] | Peter, are you okay? | 彼得 你没事吧 |
[00:28] | Astrid? | 阿斯特丽德 |
[00:30] | Yeah. It’s me. | 对 是我 |
[00:31] | I have to get back to New York. | 我得回纽约 |
[00:33] | You will be arrested again. | 你会再次被捕的 |
[00:34] | That’s the deal. | 约定是这样的 |
[00:35] | What deal? | 什么约定 |
[00:37] | The deal Dar Adal made. | 达尔·阿德尔的约定 |
[00:39] | You shot a civilian, Peter. | 你朝一个平民开枪 彼得 |
[00:41] | ‘Cause they were coming for me. | 因为他们冲我来了 |
[00:44] | Who is? | 谁 |
[00:45] | The people who built the bomb. | 制造炸弹的人 |
[00:48] | You were in a coma, Peter. | 你当时昏迷了 彼得 |
[00:49] | Carrie ordered the doctors to wake you up. | 卡莉命令医生让你苏醒 |
[00:52] | She did this despite repeated warnings | 尽管多次警告这么做很危险 |
[00:55] | about the risks of the procedure. | 她还是执意如此 |
[00:57] | You think she’s been | 你以为这几个月 |
[00:58] | taking care of you all these months out of love? | 她照顾你是出于爱吗 |
[01:00] | Sounds a lot more like guilt if you ask me. | 我会说更多是出于愧疚 |
[01:03] | Gentlemen, I have your passports. | 先生们 这是你们的护照 |
[01:06] | Welcome to New York. | 纽约欢迎您 |
[01:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:09] | I want political asylum. | 我要求政治庇护 |
[01:11] | I can put you in front of someone | 我可以直接带你 |
[01:12] | who can make it happen. | 去找能做到的人 |
[01:13] | The President-elect. | 候任总统 |
[01:15] | While New Yorkers were dealing with this terrible attack, | 当纽约人面对恐怖袭击时 |
[01:19] | the president-elect fled to a “secure location.” | 候任总统逃进了”安全地点” |
[01:23] | …occupied or bombed, and that is just since… | …占领或轰炸 这还是自从… |
[01:26] | She’s a Gold Star mom. She’s tough to argue with. | 她可是英雄母亲 辩赢她不易 |
[01:29] | At least for now she is. | 至少暂时很难 |
[01:34] | *And the home* | *而这是* |
[01:36] | *of the brave* | *勇士之乡* |
[01:44] | The first revolution | 第一次革命 |
[01:45] | is when you change your mind about how you look at things | 始于人们转变看问题的方式 |
[01:49] | and see that there might be another way to look at it | 发现另一种未曾出现过的 |
[01:51] | that you have not been shown. | 全新视角 |
[01:55] | The brutality against protesters, | 残酷地对待抗议者 |
[01:56] | the para-militarization of law enforcement. | 准军事化的执法 |
[01:58] | That’s why we have to keep trying. | 这就是为何我们要不断尝试 |
[02:00] | We don’t need a police state in this country | 我们的国家不需要用极权 |
[02:02] | to fight terrorism, we need a new strategy. | 对抗恐怖主义 我们需要一种新的策略 |
[02:06] | The revolution will not be televised. | 革命活动不会被电视转播 |
[02:08] | …the system of indefinite detention… | 无限期羁押的制度… |
[02:09] | FBI and the CIA targeting Muslim communities… | 调查局和中情局在针对穆斯林社区 |
[02:12] | Security. Got an agitated non-compliant patient. | 警卫 有一位情绪激动不听劝阻的病人 |
[02:14] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[02:15] | – What’s his name again? – Peter Quinn. | -再说他叫什么名字 -彼得·奎恩 |
[02:18] | You will not be able to stay home, brother. | 你将无法待在家中 兄弟 |
[02:20] | You will not be able to plug in, turn on, and cop out. | 你不能插入 打开 并退出 |
[02:23] | – It’s a very alarming charge. – The Russians | -这是非常严重的指控 -俄罗斯人 |
[02:25] | hacked our committees. | 黑进了我们的社区 |
[02:27] | The continuation of endless war. | 没完没了的战争 |
[02:29] | Can’t you get that through your fucking skull? | 你的破脑壳怎么就想不通 |
[02:32] | The revolution | 革命活动 |
[02:33] | will put you in the driver’s seat. | 会让你坐上驾驶位 |
[02:35] | The US continues to engage | 美国持续以非常高的代价 |
[02:36] | in a covert war with very, very high stakes. | 参与一场隐蔽战争 |
[02:39] | I made promises and didn’t keep them. | 我做出承诺而不遵守 |
[02:43] | This world began right after 9/11. | 这个时代始于911事件 |
[02:49] | The revolution will not be televised, | 革命活动不会被电视转播 |
[02:50] | not be televised. There will be no rerun, | 不会被电视转播 也不会重播 |
[02:52] | brothers and sisters. The revolution will be live. | 兄弟姐妹们 革命即将上演 |
[02:56] | Which agency? | 哪家机构 |
[02:57] | I can’t say that here in an open hearing, sir. | 在公开听证会中我不能讲 先生 |
[03:00] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[03:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:08] | This is the truth, okay? | 这才是真相 好吗 |
[03:11] | This is the truth that no one wants to hear. | 没人愿意倾听的真相 |
[03:14] | Men died, buddies of mine died, for nothing. | 死了很多人 我的同伴也死了 白白牺牲 |
[03:18] | Take a look at the casualties his battalion suffered. | 你看他部队的伤亡情况 |
[03:20] | 40 dead, 87 wounded. | 四十人死亡 八十七人受伤 |
[03:22] | And why is that, Frank? | 那为什么呢 弗兰克 |
[03:25] | Why do you think our new President’s son lost more men | 你觉得我们新总统的儿子与其他指挥员比 |
[03:32] | than any other commander during the surge? | 为什么会折损更多的士兵 |
[03:34] | ‘Cause Andrew Keane only cared about his career | 因为安德鲁·基恩只关心自己的仕途 |
[03:37] | and the ribbons that he had pinned on his chest. | 只关心能在胸前钉上多少勋章绶带 |
[03:40] | And he didn’t give a shit what he had to do to get them. | 他丝毫不关心为此要付出多少代价 |
[03:43] | – Rudy. – He must have taken… | -鲁迪 -他肯定… |
[03:45] | Rudy. Rudy. | 鲁迪 鲁迪 |
[03:48] | You’re late. Brett had to start without you. | 你迟到了 布雷特只能先开场了 |
[03:50] | …while he stayed safe behind the blast barrier. | …而他安全地躲在防爆墙后面 |
[03:52] | I’m sorry. I’m not gonna do it, okay? | 对不起 我不做访谈 好吗 |
[03:54] | Can you just tell him for me, please? | 能请你帮我转告他吗 |
[03:57] | Can you just wait here a minute, please? | 请你先在这里等我一下 |
[04:00] | Brett. Rudy is here. | 布雷特 鲁迪来了 |
[04:05] | Hold that thought, guys. I’m gonna take a little break. | 先谈到这里 各位 我休息一下 |
[04:14] | Thanks, Sharon. | 谢谢你 莎伦 |
[04:20] | Rudy. | 鲁迪 |
[04:21] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:26] | Uh, I’m sorry. I can’t do this, okay? | 对不起 我做不到 |
[04:28] | So, uh, there’s your money back. | 所以 钱还你 |
[04:30] | – No, you keep it. – No. | -不用 你留着 -不行 |
[04:32] | No. All that footage you gave us. | 不用 你给我们的那些录像 |
[04:36] | You already earned it. | 这是你应得的 |
[04:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:39] | But you can’t let us down. | 但是你不能让我们失望 |
[04:40] | I’m… | 我… |
[04:42] | Look at those guys over there. Look. | 你看那边的那些人 你看 |
[04:46] | They are here because of you, | 他们是为你而来 |
[04:49] | because you had the guts to speak out. | 因为你有勇气说出真相 |
[04:53] | Now, you were the only one | 你也是唯一一名 |
[04:55] | who was actually out on patrol that night. | 那天晚上当值的人 |
[04:57] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[04:58] | But… | 但是… |
[05:01] | my head’s a mess. | 我脑子里一团糟 |
[05:03] | ‘Course it is. | 这是肯定的 |
[05:05] | You got sent down IED alley | 整整一年 你每天都奉命 |
[05:09] | every single day for a whole year. | 前往埋满路边炸弹的地方 |
[05:12] | You yourself got hit four times. | 你自己就被炸过四次 |
[05:16] | Yeah, but why now? | 没错 但为什么是现在 |
[05:17] | Like, what’s the point now? | 现在有什么意义 |
[05:18] | Because people need to know the truth. | 因为人们得知道真相 |
[05:21] | Because Andrew Keane was the opposite of a hero | 因为安德鲁·基恩完全不是英雄 |
[05:26] | and because his mother is the most dangerous person | 还因为他母亲是入主白宫的人中 |
[05:29] | to ever set foot in the White House. | 最危险的一个 |
[05:32] | Now, we can’t just stand by | 我们现在不能袖手旁观 |
[05:34] | and watch her gut our armed forces, | 眼睁睁看着她破坏我们的军队 |
[05:38] | abandon our closest allies, | 抛弃我们最亲密的盟友 |
[05:41] | and cede control to the world government. | 并将控制权交给世界政府 |
[05:44] | Can we? | 是吧 |
[05:48] | No, sir. | 没错 |
[06:17] | We’ve heard a lot about how Captain Keane | 有关基恩上尉自己留在基地 |
[06:19] | stayed on base, sent his men into enemy fire. | 派手下与敌交战的事 我们听了很多 |
[06:24] | But in his defense, | 但话说回来 |
[06:26] | there was at least one day he went out. | 他至少上过一天前线 |
[06:30] | May 14, 2007, the day he was killed. | 2007年5月14日 他被杀的那天 |
[06:36] | Rudy, you were there that day, | 鲁迪 你当天在场 |
[06:38] | out on patrol with Captain Keane, weren’t you? | 与基恩上尉一起巡逻 是吗 |
[06:41] | You want to tell us what happened? | 你想告诉我们发生了什么吗 |
[06:46] | Yeah, we had, um… | 是的 我们… |
[06:49] | Well, we’d gone to search a warehouse in Sadr City. | 我们去搜查萨德尔城的一间仓库 |
[06:55] | Um, we had intel that it was a bomb factory. | 有情报称那是炸弹工厂 |
[06:57] | And we had just gotten out of the vehicles when we got hit. | 我们刚一下车就遭到袭击 |
[07:02] | It was like they were waiting for us. | 就好像是守株待兔 |
[07:05] | And what happened? | 然后呢 |
[07:10] | We were pinned down, taking fire. | 我们被敌人火力压制 |
[07:13] | And RPGs, snipers. | 还有火箭弹 狙击手 |
[07:18] | We returned fire… | 我们还击 |
[07:20] | Bill, get closer on Rudy. | 比尔 给鲁迪特写 |
[07:22] | Captain Keane, what did he do? | 基恩上尉做了什么 |
[07:28] | It was dark. You know, there was a lot of noise. | 当时很暗 噪音非常大 |
[07:30] | But he was there, right? | 但他在场吧 |
[07:31] | You saw him. | 你看到他了 |
[07:33] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[07:33] | So what was he doing? | 他当时在干什么 |
[07:38] | He ran past me. | 他从我身边跑过 |
[07:41] | He was shouting. | 他叫喊着 |
[07:41] | He ran past you? | 他从你身边跑过 |
[07:43] | You mean he was running away? | 你是说他逃跑了 |
[07:48] | He was killed by a sniper, right? | 他被狙击手打死了 对吧 |
[07:50] | Where– where– where was he shot? | 他被打中了哪里 |
[07:53] | In the back. | 背部 |
[07:54] | Well, that sounds like he was running away. | 好吧 感觉像是他临阵脱逃了 |
[07:57] | He ran. | 他跑了 |
[07:59] | He was shot in the back. | 背部中弹 |
[08:01] | What other explanation is there? | 还有什么解释 |
[08:05] | Yeah, he– he was running. That’s for sure. | 他当时在跑 这是肯定的 |
[08:07] | Doesn’t sound like a hero to me. | 我觉得他并不是英雄 |
[08:10] | No, sir. | 没错 |
[08:12] | He was the opposite of a hero. | 他完全不是英雄 |
[08:27] | – Madam President-elect. – Rob. | -候任总统女士 -罗勃 |
[08:29] | – Joint Chiefs are already here. – What about breakfast? | -联席参谋长们已经到了 -早餐跟谁一起 |
[08:32] | Between Agriculture and Housing and Urban Development. | 农业部与住房及城市发展部 |
[08:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:38] | Good morning. Sorry I’m late. | 早安 抱歉我迟到了 |
[08:40] | – Good morning. – Please. | -早安 -请坐 |
[08:43] | Status of forces. | 上报军情 |
[08:46] | Admiral Suzhitksy, | 苏基奇司令 |
[08:47] | why don’t we start with the South China Sea? | 不如先从中国南海开始 |
[09:12] | – I owe you, Josie. – Any time, hon. | -谢谢你 乔茜 -没关系 |
[09:21] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[09:24] | It’s about fucking time. | 怎么他妈才来 |
[09:25] | Sit, sit. | 坐 坐 |
[09:27] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪儿也不去 |
[09:28] | Not now anyway. | 反正不是现在 |
[09:29] | Is there a problem, Saul? | 出问题了吗 索尔 |
[09:31] | No, no problem. | 没有问题 |
[09:33] | She’s the next President of the United States. | 她可是下任美国总统 |
[09:36] | She’s a little busy at the moment. | 她现在有点忙 |
[09:42] | You still haven’t spoken to her, have you? | 你还没跟她说 是吧 |
[09:45] | Not yet, no. But I will. Relax. | 还没有 但我会说的 别紧张 |
[09:47] | Not exactly how I saw my retirement beginning. | 我设想中的退休可不是这样开始的 |
[09:50] | There but for the grace of God. | 只能祈求上帝了 |
[09:52] | Oh, screw the grace of God. | 去他的上帝 |
[09:54] | My fucking hand is in agony. | 我他妈的手疼死了 |
[09:56] | I have flea bites all over my legs. | 腿上全被跳蚤咬了 |
[10:00] | Don’t make me sleep here another night. | 别让我再睡在那儿了 |
[10:03] | Well, right now, you might not have a choice. | 好吧 你现在没得选 |
[10:05] | And why not? | 为什么 |
[10:09] | Let me worry about that. | 让我来操心吧 |
[10:13] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[10:15] | We’ve spent our entire careers seeing around corners. | 我们的职业让我们一辈子瞻前顾后 |
[10:20] | If there’s something I need to know, | 如果我需要知道什么 |
[10:22] | you should tell me. | 你应该告诉我 |
[10:24] | We need to take precautions, Majid. | 我们得有所防备 马吉德 |
[10:27] | You don’t have many friends here. | 你在这里没什么朋友 |
[10:33] | Neither, it seems, do you. | 好像你也是 |
[10:47] | Who said you could come in? | 谁说你能进来了 |
[10:48] | Bell didn’t work. Door was open. | 门铃不响 门开着呢 |
[10:51] | ‘Cause I’m putting in a security system. | 因为我在装安保系统 |
[10:54] | Who are you again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[10:56] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[10:57] | Right. | 没错 |
[10:59] | Is she home? | 她在家吗 |
[11:01] | Yeah. | 在 |
[11:02] | I need to talk to her. | 我得跟她谈谈 |
[11:04] | Now. | 现在 |
[11:06] | I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | 我觉得不是个好主意 |
[11:08] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:09] | The Black Dog. | 情绪低落 |
[11:11] | Black what? | 情绪什么 |
[11:12] | Dog. | 低落 |
[11:14] | Depression. | 沮丧 |
[11:16] | She hasn’t come out of Franny’s room. | 她一直待在弗兰妮的房间里 |
[11:19] | Been in there since last night. | 从昨晚开始就没出来 |
[11:43] | Hey, you. | 你好 |
[11:46] | Hey. | 你好 |
[11:49] | Max told me about Franny. | 麦克斯说了弗兰妮的事 |
[11:52] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:57] | You appealing the decision? | 你决定上诉了吗 |
[12:00] | There is no appeal. | 没法上诉 |
[12:02] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:04] | Really. | 是的 |
[12:07] | All I can do is comply with the court order. | 我只能服从法院命令 |
[12:10] | Psych eval… | 精神鉴定 |
[12:12] | then therapy, then… | 接受治疗 然后… |
[12:15] | hope to God I can convince the judge I’m a changed woman. | 但愿我能让法官相信我改过自新了 |
[12:25] | Can I help in any way? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[12:27] | No, it’ll just make things worse, apparently, | 不 任何来自外部的压力 |
[12:30] | any outside pressure. | 都只会让事态恶化 |
[12:43] | Look, uh… | 是这样 |
[12:47] | it’s obviously not the best time to ask. | 现在开口显然不大好 |
[12:51] | But I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[12:54] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[12:58] | I swore to myself it would be different here. | 我暗自发誓在这里一切都会不一样 |
[13:02] | I swore to myself I would be different. | 我暗自发誓要改头换面 |
[13:08] | And look what happened. | 结果怎样呢 |
[13:13] | You’ll get her back. | 你会把她接回来的 |
[13:15] | Unfit mother, unfit mother, unfit mother… | 不称职的母亲 不称职的母亲 不称职的母亲 |
[13:18] | – Carrie. – unfit mother, unfit mother. | -卡莉 -不称职的母亲 不称职的母亲 |
[13:20] | It’s all I can hear in my head. | 我脑子里全是这些声音 |
[13:30] | I don’t even know where she is, Saul. | 我都不知道她在哪儿 索尔 |
[13:35] | I need to see her. | 我要见她 |
[13:36] | I-I have to know that she’s all right. | 我得知道她一切都好 |
[14:00] | I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[14:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:03] | Fucking drop foot. | 该死的垂足 |
[14:05] | At least you’re up and walking. | 起码你还能站起来走 |
[14:07] | Hell of a lot better than when I saw you in May. | 比我五月份见你那次好多了 |
[14:11] | May? | 五月份 |
[14:12] | In the hospital. | 在医院 |
[14:15] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了 |
[14:19] | Sort of. | 有点 |
[14:22] | That’s fine. Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 别想了 |
[14:30] | My dreams have a realness. | 我的梦都很真 |
[14:36] | Uh, my realness. | 像我的真实生活 |
[14:39] | Uh, realness. | 真实生活 |
[14:40] | Reality? | 现实 |
[14:41] | My reality has a dreaminess. | 我的现实像梦一样 |
[14:47] | And my thoughts | 我的思维 |
[14:49] | keep…disappearing. | 总是断线 |
[14:56] | It’s funny. You talk more than you used to. | 奇怪 你比以前还话唠 |
[14:59] | Bad thing? | 不好吗 |
[15:00] | No. | 不是 |
[15:02] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[15:09] | I’m sorry about yesterday. | 昨天的事我很抱歉 |
[15:13] | It was a lot to process. | 一下子无法接受 |
[15:20] | How long can you stay? | 你能呆多久 |
[15:25] | Two weeks, give or take. | 两周吧 差不多 |
[15:37] | Okay if I go for a run? | 我去跑跑步可以吧 |
[15:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:41] | We can head into town after, do some shopping. | 然后我们可以进城买东西 |
[15:45] | Don’t know about you, but I need some decent coffee. | 不知道你需不需要 我得来点像样的咖啡 |
[15:49] | Be back in an hour or so. | 一个小时左右回来 |
[15:53] | And if you’re planning another jailbreak, | 你要是还想越狱 |
[15:56] | take a warm coat this time. | 带件保暖外套 |
[15:58] | Or the rental car. | 或者开那辆租来的车 |
[16:00] | Keys are in the kitchen. | 钥匙在厨房 |
[16:02] | I’ll give it some serious thought. | 我会认真考虑的 |
[16:07] | See you soon. | 回见 |
[19:59] | That’s the house. | 那栋房子就是 |
[20:01] | Franny’s one of three kids. | 有三个孩子 弗兰妮是其中之一 |
[20:03] | One older than her, one younger. | 一个比她大 一个比她小 |
[20:05] | Foster mom’s name is Christine Roth. | 养母名叫克里斯汀·萝丝 |
[20:07] | Been fostering nearly 20 years. | 有近20年的收养史 |
[20:08] | Never had a complaint against her. | 从没有被投诉过 |
[20:20] | – No. – Let go. | -不 -放手 |
[20:21] | – If you’re even see here… – I have to– | -要是有人在这儿看见你 -我得… |
[20:22] | …you make this a hundred times worse, you understand that? | 情况会比现在糟一百倍 懂吗 |
[20:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:40] | Let’s go somewhere, get a cup of coffee. | 咱们去别地方 喝咖啡去 |
[20:44] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[20:50] | Whatever it is, | 不管你想说什么 |
[20:51] | just– just tell me here. | 就在这儿说吧 |
[20:59] | Three weeks ago, I was sent to Abu Dhabi | 三周前 我被派去阿布扎比 |
[21:02] | to vet an Israeli operation against Farhad Nafisi. | 审查以色列针对法尔哈德·纳菲斯的行动 |
[21:05] | Carrie, pay attention, please. | 卡莉 注意听 拜托 |
[21:06] | I’m not fucking around. | 我他妈没开玩笑 |
[21:11] | Remember Mr. Nafisi? | 记得纳菲斯先生吗 |
[21:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:16] | Paymaster for the IRGC, all-around creep. | 伊朗革命卫队的白手套 骑墙派 |
[21:19] | Correct. | 没错 |
[21:20] | It was me who recommended you for the mission. | 是我举荐你做这个任务的 |
[21:24] | Anyway, turns out Nafisi’s been a Mossad agent for years. | 总之 纳菲斯给摩萨德当了很多年卧底 |
[21:30] | The entire operation was theater, | 整个行动就是一出戏 |
[21:33] | hoping to convince me | 希望让我相信 |
[21:33] | that Iran’s in breach of the nuclear agreement. | 伊朗即将违背核条约 |
[21:36] | So what else is new? | 还有什么新鲜的 |
[21:38] | Well, Mossad wasn’t acting alone. | 摩萨德不是自导自演的 |
[21:43] | – No? – No. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[21:45] | They had support from inside our own intelligence community. | 我们的情报系统里有人给他们提供了支援 |
[21:52] | The deal with Iran has been formally adopted. | 跟伊朗的协定已经正式获批了 |
[21:54] | It’s settled policy. Any attempt to undermine it’s– | 这是定好的政策 任何试图搞破坏的都算 |
[21:56] | Treason. | 叛国罪 |
[22:00] | You have proof of all this, I’m assuming. | 我猜你有证据能证明 |
[22:02] | I do. | 我有 |
[22:04] | – And he’s in New York right now. – He? | -他人就在纽约 -他 |
[22:08] | Majid Javadi. | 马吉德·贾瓦迪 |
[22:12] | Javadi? Here? | 贾瓦迪在这里吗 |
[22:14] | Fucking hell! | 操他妈的 |
[22:15] | I need to get him in front of the President-elect, Carrie. | 我得赶在候任总统前头见到他 卡莉 |
[22:20] | The Iranians are abiding by the terms of the agreement. | 伊朗人在遵守条约 |
[22:22] | There is no parallel program with North Korea. | 他们没跟朝鲜搞并行项目 |
[22:27] | Javadi’s the only person who can make that case persuasively. | 贾瓦迪是唯一一个能证实的人 |
[22:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:35] | If I go through official channels, | 如果走正式渠道 |
[22:36] | I risk tipping off the very people | 可能会惊动 |
[22:37] | who are conspiring behind my back. | 背着我搞阴谋的家伙 |
[22:40] | So I need you to be the go-between. | 所以我需要你牵线搭桥 |
[22:44] | I wouldn’t be asking if it weren’t absolutely critical. | 要不是千钧一发 我也不会开口求你 |
[22:50] | No, it’s– it’s not that, Saul. | 不 不是那样的 索尔 |
[22:51] | I’m fine to try to arrange a meeting, but… | 要我安排会面可以 但是… |
[22:54] | What? | 怎么 |
[22:56] | These elements inside our own government, | 我们内部的这些分子 |
[23:00] | do they include Dar Adal? | 包括达尔·阿德尔吗 |
[23:03] | Dar Adal? | 达尔·阿德尔 |
[23:05] | Yeah. | 是 |
[23:07] | He paid me a visit a couple weeks ago. | 他几周前来找过我一次 |
[23:09] | Warned me off advising Elizabeth Keane. | 警告我不要再给伊丽莎白·基恩提建议 |
[23:12] | Let me guess. You told him to fuck off. | 我猜猜 你让他滚蛋了 |
[23:15] | And the next day, Sekou Bah’s van blows up in midtown. | 第二天 塞古·巴的车就在市中心爆炸了 |
[23:20] | Blows up? | 爆炸 |
[23:23] | Wait a minute. Are you saying the kid wasn’t responsible? | 等等 你是说那孩子不该为此事负责吗 |
[23:27] | Let’s just say the facts make it extremely fucking doubtful. | 暂且说这出戏令这事看起来太他妈可疑 |
[23:32] | And that’s not all. Two days later, | 这还不算 两天后 |
[23:34] | the FBI agent I’m working with on the investigation | 和我一起调查的联调局探员 |
[23:37] | is also murdered. | 也被谋杀了 |
[23:40] | Oh, my God, Carrie. | 天哪 卡莉 |
[23:43] | You had all this. Why didn’t you come to me? | 你有这么多情报 为什么不来找我 |
[23:46] | You should have come to me. | 你该来找我的 |
[23:49] | Honestly, Saul, I | 老实说 索尔 我… |
[23:53] | I didn’t know whose side you were on. | 我不知道你是哪一头儿的 |
[24:03] | Five’s the limit, pal. | 最多五个啊 伙计 |
[24:23] | Sorry. Hey. | 对不起 |
[24:39] | I see you in here again, I call the police. | 我要是再在这儿看见你 我就报警 |
[24:53] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天心情愉快 |
[24:54] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[25:24] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[25:26] | Give me a hand here, will you? | 帮个忙好吗 |
[26:01] | What is it? | 怎么啦 |
[26:04] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[26:53] | Whose house is this? | 这谁的房子 |
[26:55] | What? | 什么 |
[26:56] | Answer the question. | 回答我 |
[26:59] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[27:00] | Let go! | 放开 |
[27:02] | Christ, Peter, that hurt. | 老天 彼得 很疼的 |
[27:04] | Whose house? | 谁的房子 |
[27:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:09] | Friends of Dar Adal. | 达尔·阿德尔的朋友 |
[27:11] | He told you this? | 他告诉你的 |
[27:12] | – Yeah. – When? | -是的 -什么时候 |
[27:15] | When he picked me up at the airport. | 他在机场接我的时候 |
[27:17] | And these friends will let me stay here forever? | 这朋友会让我一直待在这里吗 |
[27:22] | I have no idea what his arrangement is. | 我不清楚他怎么安排的 |
[27:26] | Why? What are you thinking? | 怎么啦 你什么想法 |
[27:28] | It just seems weird. | 这很奇怪 |
[27:30] | – What do you mean? – If he wanted me gone, | -你什么意思 -要是他想让我消失 |
[27:32] | why not get me out of the country? | 为什么不直接把我弄出国 |
[27:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:36] | You’d have to ask him. | 你得去问他 |
[27:37] | You keep saying that. “I don’t know. I don’t know.” | 你老是说”不知道 不知道” |
[27:40] | – What do you know? – Take it easy. | -你知道些什么 -冷静点 |
[27:42] | I didn’t come all this way to get yelled at. | 我大老远跑来不是让你吼我的 |
[27:44] | – Tell me, then. – What? | -那就告诉我 -什么 |
[27:45] | What did you come here for? | 你上这来是干嘛的 |
[27:48] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[27:49] | Dar Adal called you. | 达尔·阿德尔联系你 |
[27:51] | – Yeah, he did. – What did he say? | -是的 -他说什么 |
[27:52] | That you were in bad shape and needed help. | 你情况糟糕急需援助 |
[27:54] | And you just came running like F-F-Florence fucking… | 然后你就像他妈南丁格尔似的… |
[27:59] | Why would you do that?! | 你为什么这么做 |
[28:00] | Why would anybody do that?! | 为什么有人会这么做 |
[28:03] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:04] | Same reason I risked my life getting you out of Islamabad. | 和我冒死把你从伊斯兰堡救出的原因相同 |
[28:07] | Because I’m your friend, God damn it. | 因为我是你的朋友 该死的 |
[28:10] | More than that. | 不止是友谊 |
[28:11] | We fucked each other because we were lonely. | 我们都感到孤独的时候上过床 |
[28:14] | That doesn’t make us friends. | 那不代表我们是朋友 |
[28:18] | Don’t say that. You don’t mean it. | 别这么说 你不是这个意思 |
[28:20] | I do mean it. | 我就是这个意思 |
[28:26] | Is Astrid even your real name? | 阿斯特丽德是你真名吗 |
[28:28] | Stop it, Peter. | 别说了 彼得 |
[28:29] | – I’m curious. Is it? – Of course it is. | -我很好奇 是吗 -当然是的 |
[28:31] | I don’t believe you. Who else is here? | 我不信你 还有谁在这里 |
[28:33] | – Who did Dar Adal send? – Nobody. | -达尔·阿德尔派了谁 -没有人 |
[28:36] | What about the guy you were talking to in the supermarket? | 和你在超市里说过话的那个人呢 |
[28:39] | – What? Who? – The one with the…baseball. | -什么 谁 -带着棒球帽的 |
[28:42] | You were talking. | 你们谈过话 |
[28:43] | I wasn’t talking to anybody in the supermarket. | 在超市我没跟任何人讲过话 |
[28:45] | – Don’t lie to me. – I’m not! | -别对我说谎 -我没有 |
[28:47] | – I am gonna find out! – Please, Peter. | -我会查出来的 -彼得 拜托 |
[28:49] | – Get out of my way. – That doesn’t make any sense. | -让开 -这说不通啊 |
[28:50] | – Move! – No! | -让开 -不 |
[30:13] | Told you. | 告诉过你 |
[30:18] | The king can move where he wants, | 国王想去哪儿就去哪儿 |
[30:21] | and you can’t predict the king. | 你无法预测他下一步的行动 |
[30:26] | Two more moves, you’re gonna owe me another 20. | 再走两步 你就再欠我二十元 |
[30:28] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是是是 |
[30:35] | Sorry to disappoint, my friend, but duty calls. | 抱歉让你失望了 朋友 我有活来啦 |
[31:05] | You? | 你 |
[31:06] | Yeah, me. Get in. | 是我 进来 |
[31:22] | I’m sorry, but I just got to ask. | 抱歉 但我得问问 |
[31:25] | Is Saul so short of resources? | 索尔缺人手吗 |
[31:29] | Is– Is there no one else at the Agency that he trusts? | 难道局里就没有信得过的人了 |
[31:32] | Uh, no one who still actually works there? | 没有仍然在那边干活的人了吗 |
[31:36] | If you don’t like it, I can pull over. | 你要不乐意 我可以靠边停下 |
[31:38] | You can get out, take your chances. | 你可以走掉 趁这个机会 |
[31:40] | Ooh, testy, testy. | 这么性急啊 |
[31:45] | He wants you safe. | 他希望你平安 |
[31:47] | That means as few people know about this meeting as possible. | 就是说 越少人知道这次会晤越好 |
[31:50] | That’s the only reason? | 就这一个原因吗 |
[31:54] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[31:57] | I’m worried about him. | 我担心他 |
[32:00] | You know it’s– it’s all that men like Saul and I know, | 这些人都像索尔这样 |
[32:06] | our careers. | 干我们这行的 |
[32:08] | The institutions we serve. | 我们效忠的机构 |
[32:13] | It’s a very painful moment when we realize | 当我们意识到不再能呼风唤雨时 |
[32:16] | we no longer make the weather. | 何其痛苦 |
[32:19] | Underestimate him at your own peril. | 你自己不济就低估别人啊 |
[32:21] | Oh, I don’t. Believe me, I don’t. | 不 我没有 相信我 我没有 |
[32:24] | Why else do you think I’m here? | 你觉得我在这里是为什么 |
[32:26] | I was hoping for the same reason I am. | 我希望是与我的初衷一致 |
[32:30] | I sincerely doubt that. | 我真心怀疑这点 |
[32:35] | We did some good work together. | 我们曾合作愉快 |
[32:37] | What’s wrong with wanting to preserve that? | 保持这种关系有什么不对的 |
[32:40] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[32:44] | People died for it, in case you don’t remember. | 你应该还记得 有人为之付出生命 |
[32:53] | You know, last year, I, uh, had his remains moved in secret | 去年 我将他的遗骨秘密地 |
[32:57] | from Kharavan cemetery to Behesht-e Zahra. | 从卡拉万公墓迁移至贝赫斯特·扎赫拉 |
[33:03] | It’s the resting place of the martyrs. | 那是烈士公墓 |
[33:07] | I picked a nice, shady spot | 我找了一个很好的荫凉地 |
[33:10] | in a forest of pine trees. | 在松树林中 |
[33:16] | Later, I can maybe draw you a map | 稍后我可以给你画个地图 |
[33:19] | so you can find it easily. Hmm? | 你就找得到了 |
[33:35] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[33:40] | I shouldn’t have agreed to it. | 我本不该答应的 |
[33:45] | True or false, this is the man who organized | 不论真假 这个人组织过 |
[33:48] | Shiite militias against us in Iraq, | 什叶派民兵在伊拉克对抗我们 |
[33:50] | flooded that country with roadside bombs, | 把那个国家的街道布满路边炸弹 |
[33:52] | killing thousands of US troops? | 杀死数千美国士兵 |
[33:55] | True. | 是的 |
[33:57] | So, tell me, how exactly does a man like that | 那么告诉我 这样一个人 |
[34:00] | become a CIA asset? | 怎么成了中情局线人 |
[34:02] | He was lured to America, | 他被诱至美国 |
[34:04] | recruited here in a covert action. | 招募进一项秘密行动 |
[34:08] | Since then, he’s been our primary source | 自此之后成为了我们获取 |
[34:11] | of intel inside the IRGC. | 伊朗革命卫队内部情报的首要线人 |
[34:15] | What if he’s wrong or being kept in the dark | 如果他出了错或是消息不准呢 |
[34:18] | or even lying for reasons that we’re not aware of? | 甚至在我们不知情的情况下说了谎 |
[34:22] | He’s not, with all due respect. | 他没有 恕我直言 |
[34:25] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么如此确信 |
[34:27] | Because he’s blown. | 因为他暴露了 |
[34:29] | There’s no reason for him to prevaricate about anything anymore. | 他不必再对任何事闪烁其词了 |
[34:33] | Blown? | 暴露了 |
[34:34] | Outed to his own service as a double agent, | 因双面间谍的身份被革职了 |
[34:37] | which is why he’s asking for political asylum. | 所以他才寻求政治庇护 |
[34:40] | His life is in danger, even here in America. | 他有生命危险 哪怕身在美国 |
[34:44] | They’re here. | 他们到了 |
[34:50] | How do I address her? | 我该怎么称呼她 |
[34:52] | Madam President-elect. | 候任总统女士 |
[34:54] | Madam President-elect. | 候任总统女士 |
[34:58] | This way. | 这边请 |
[35:18] | Ma’am, this is Major General Majid Javadi. | 女士 他是马吉德·贾瓦迪少将 |
[35:22] | Madam President– | 侯任总统… |
[35:23] | That’s far enough. | 够近了 |
[35:27] | An honor to meet you. | 很荣幸见到您 |
[35:29] | I understand you’re here at great personal risk. | 我知道你冒了极大的人身危险到这里来 |
[35:31] | Thank you for that. | 为此很感谢你 |
[35:32] | And you, you’re here at great political risk, so thank you. | 您也冒了极大的政治危险 也感谢您 |
[35:39] | I also understand you’ve been working for the CIA. | 我也知道你一直在为中情局工作 |
[35:42] | I have not. | 我没有 |
[35:44] | Saul and I sometimes speak when it’s mutually beneficial. | 我和索尔在不影响彼此时才偶尔联系 |
[35:48] | Well, I need some straight talk now. | 现在有话直说吧 |
[35:52] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来这里 |
[35:53] | As far as you know, | 据你所知 |
[35:55] | is there a concerted effort to get me | 有人提议一致努力 |
[35:57] | to withdraw my support for the nuclear agreement? | 让我放弃支持核协议吗 |
[36:01] | Undoubtedly yes. | 毫无疑问有 |
[36:03] | By whom? | 谁干的 |
[36:04] | A faction in Israel | 以色列的一股势力 |
[36:06] | and one in your own national security establishment, | 还有你的国家安全机构的一股势力 |
[36:10] | whose concerns, I’m afraid, are valid. | 恐怕他们的担忧不无道理 |
[36:13] | Majid. | 马吉德 |
[36:14] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[36:15] | It appears certain payments have been made. | 似乎已经支付了一定的报酬 |
[36:17] | – What are you doing? – Saul, please. | -你在干什么 -索尔 拜托 |
[36:20] | Let me explain. | 听我解释 |
[36:23] | These payments were earmarked | 这笔钱是拨给 |
[36:25] | for a countrywide air defense system, | 某个覆盖全国的防空系统的 |
[36:27] | but instead wound up in Pyongyang. | 但最后却流向了平壤 |
[36:31] | Majid. | 马吉德 |
[36:33] | He told me exactly the opposite last night. | 他昨晚跟我说的正好相反 |
[36:36] | Let him finish. | 让他说完 |
[36:38] | Thank you, Madam. | 多谢 女士 |
[36:41] | Saul is right. | 索尔说得对 |
[36:43] | I did tell him differently last night, | 昨晚我确实没这么跟他说 |
[36:44] | but only because I knew I wouldn’t get | 只是因为我知道 |
[36:46] | this audience with you if I told him the truth. | 告诉他真相 就没机会见到您了 |
[36:49] | Which is? | 真相是什么 |
[36:50] | The deal is broken. | 协议已被违反 |
[36:52] | We are pursuing a parallel program in North Korea. | 我们寻求在朝鲜实施并行项目 |
[36:55] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道并非如此 |
[36:57] | Saul has many qualities, | 索尔有许多品质 |
[37:00] | the most admirable of which is his optimism. | 最令人钦佩的便是他很乐观 |
[37:04] | Some might call it a stubborn refusal | 有些品质或许是顽固地 |
[37:07] | to see what’s exactly in front of his eyes. | 对眼前的事物视而不见 |
[37:09] | He has the evidence on his phone. I watched it. | 他手机上有证据 我见过 |
[37:11] | This financier he’s talking about is a Mossad agent. | 他说的出资人是个摩萨德特工 |
[37:13] | The whole thing is a charade. | 整件事是个骗局 |
[37:15] | The only charade was the deal itself. | 唯一的骗局就是协议本身 |
[37:20] | It never had a chance. | 协议从没有机会实现 |
[37:22] | I’m sorry to disappoint, Madam, but if I were you, | 抱歉让你失望了 女士 但我要是你 |
[37:27] | I’d watch your back | 就会小心行事 |
[37:30] | because my country is not your friend. | 因为我的国人不与你为友 |
[37:35] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[37:36] | Ma’am, please. | 女士 留步 |
[37:39] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[37:40] | You brought me here to listen to him. | 是你让我来这听他说这些 |
[37:43] | Big Apple’s coming down. Vehicle, stand by. | “大苹果”下来了 准备好车辆 |
[37:47] | What the fuck?! | 你他妈干什么 |
[37:50] | Madam President-elect. | 侯任总统女士 |
[37:53] | Madam President-elect, I have to speak to you. | 侯任总统女士 我有话得跟你说 |
[37:54] | Please stay back, ma’am. | 请退后 女士 |
[37:56] | Elizabeth, please, you have to listen to me. | 伊丽莎白 拜托 你得听我说 |
[38:01] | Saul would not have made a mistake like that. | 索尔不会犯那样的错 |
[38:03] | Javadi is lying. It’s the only explanation. | 贾瓦迪在撒谎 这是唯一的解释 |
[38:05] | No, it’s not. I can think of others, | 不是 我还能想到其他的 |
[38:07] | including one where you were wrong | 其中就包括你错了 |
[38:09] | and I was wrong to have ever listened to you. | 而我也错在还听了你的话 |
[38:12] | Goodbye, Carrie. | 再见 卡莉 |
[38:27] | Majid, wait. | 马吉德 等等 |
[38:32] | Talk to me, for Christ’s sake. | 跟我说话 苍天啊 |
[38:33] | What the hell’s going on? | 他妈的什么情况 |
[38:35] | You really don’t know, do you? | 你真的不知道吧 |
[38:37] | – My God, Saul. You have lost your powers. – Tell me. | -天啊 索尔 你真是无权无势 -告诉我 |
[38:39] | -Get your hands off me! -Tell me, God damn it! | -放开我 -告诉我 你他妈的 |
[38:41] | – Why, Majid? – Because I didn’t want to spend | -为什么 马吉德 -因为我不想 |
[38:43] | the rest of my life looking over my shoulder. | 后半辈子都谨慎惶恐度日 |
[38:46] | – Sorry, old friend. – Sorry? | -抱歉了 老朋友 -抱歉 |
[38:49] | Dar? | 达尔 |
[38:51] | You reached out to Dar Adal? | 你跟达尔·阿德尔联系了 |
[38:53] | I bet on a horse. | 我之前是赌博 |
[38:54] | In the end, I went with the sure thing. | 现在我要跟庄家走了 |
[38:57] | No, I won’t let you do this. | 不 我不会让你这么做 |
[38:58] | Get your hands off me! | 把手拿开 |
[39:02] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[39:06] | Saul, you all right? | 索尔 你还好吧 |
[39:10] | No, I’m not all right. | 不 我不好 |
[39:13] | Fucking miles away from all right. | 离”好”差了他妈十万八千里 |
[39:21] | Where on earth did you get this? | 你到底从哪搞到的 |
[39:23] | Well, this was the YouTube war, remember? | 这是场视频战 记得吗 |
[39:26] | This kid Rudy had a– a camera on his helmet. | 鲁迪这小子的头盔上有摄像头 |
[39:29] | He caught the whole Goddamn thing. | 他把一切都拍下来了 |
[39:31] | Move, move, move! | 行动 行动 行动 |
[39:36] | We’re taking too much fire! | 火力攻击太凶猛了 |
[39:44] | This is where it gets good. | 好戏在这呢 |
[39:45] | We got two down! | 有两人受伤 |
[39:47] | Out of the way! Get out of my fucking way! | 闪开 快他妈闪开 |
[39:50] | Meet Andrew Keane, | 他是安德鲁·基恩 |
[39:52] | the only son of the President-elect. | 侯任总统的独子 |
[39:55] | Out of the way! Get out of my fucking way! | 闪开 快他妈闪开 |
[40:00] | Medic, get over here! | 军医 过来 |
[40:04] | Frank, come on, man! | 弗兰克 快点 |
[40:17] | Keane! Sir! | 基恩 长官 |
[40:22] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[40:24] | He was trying to save their lives. | 他试图救他们 |
[40:27] | Okay, this is something the boys put together. | 好了 这是他们编辑的视频 |
[40:29] | It’s rough, but… | 难以接受 但… |
[40:31] | This the truth, okay? | 这就是真相 好吗 |
[40:34] | This is the truth that no one wants to hear. | 这是没人想知晓的真相 |
[40:36] | Men died, buddies of mine died, for nothing. | 死了很多人 我的同伴死了 白白牺牲 |
[40:42] | If you take a look at the casualties his battalion suffered, | 你看他部队的伤亡情况 |
[40:46] | 40 dead, 87 wounded, | 四十人死亡 八十七人受伤 |
[40:49] | ’cause Andrew Keane only cared about his career | 因为安德鲁·基恩只关心自己的仕途 |
[40:51] | and how many ribbons he can pin on his chest. | 只关心能在胸前钉上多少勋章绶带 |
[40:54] | And he didn’t give a shit what he had to do to get ’em. | 他丝毫不关心为此要付出多少代价 |
[40:57] | But he did three tours. | 但他三次出征伊拉克 |
[40:59] | He must have taken some risks. | 他肯定冒了险 |
[41:02] | We’d gone to search a warehouse in Sadr City. | 我们去搜查萨德尔城的一间仓库 |
[41:06] | We had intel it was a bomb factory. | 有情报称那是炸弹工厂 |
[41:08] | We had just gotten out of the vehicles when we got hit. | 我们刚一下车就遭到袭击 |
[41:13] | It’s like they were waiting for us. | 就好像他们在守株待兔 |
[41:15] | What happened? | 然后呢 |
[41:16] | We were pinned down, taking fire. | 我们被敌人火力压制 |
[41:18] | RPGs, snipers. | 火箭弹 狙击手 |
[41:24] | So we returned fire. | 我们还击 |
[41:25] | Captain Keane, what did he do? | 基恩上尉做了什么 |
[41:27] | – There was a lot of noise — – But he was there, right? | -噪音非常大 -但他当时在 对吗 |
[41:30] | – You saw him. – Yes, sir. | -你看见他了 -是 长官 |
[41:32] | So what was he doing? | 他当时在干什么 |
[41:35] | He ran past me. | 他从我身边跑过 |
[41:37] | He was shouting. | 他叫喊着 |
[41:38] | – He ran past you? – Mm-hmm. | -他从你身边跑过 -嗯 |
[41:41] | Wait, you mean that he– he was running away? | 等下 你是说他逃跑了 |
[41:46] | Yeah, he was running. That’s for sure. | 他当时在跑 这是肯定的 |
[41:49] | Doesn’t sound like a hero to me. | 我觉得他并不是英雄 |
[41:51] | No, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[41:56] | He was the opposite of a hero. | 他完全不是英雄 |
[42:03] | Then we wrap it all up with something like… | 然后我们稍加包装一下 |
[42:07] | “Cowardice — it runs in the family.” | “家族血脉中的懦弱” |
[42:13] | Like I said, it’s rough, | 我说过 这很难 |
[42:14] | but I’m betting it’ll put an end to her Gold Star mom routine. | 但肯定会终结她的英雄母亲形象 |
[42:20] | Is this the only copy of the footage? | 这唯一一份录像吗 |
[42:21] | Yep. | 对 |
[42:26] | Good. | 好 |
[42:28] | Run it again, would you? | 再放一遍 好吗 |
[42:31] | This is the truth, okay? This is the… | 这才是真相 好吗 |
[44:36] | Astrid. Astrid! | 阿斯特丽德 阿斯特丽德 |
[44:41] | Hey, Astrid! | 阿斯特丽德 |
[44:54] | Astrid! | 阿斯特丽德 |
[45:06] | Stupid. Stupid. Stupid! | 蠢 真蠢 蠢死了 |
[45:25] | You stayed. | 你留下了 |
[45:29] | Didn’t have much of a choice. | 我没什么选择 |
[45:32] | All your neighbors flew south for the winter. | 你的邻居们都飞到南边过冬了 |
[45:36] | Where’s my phone? | 我的手机呢 |
[45:42] | Car keys? | 车钥匙 |
[45:43] | Yeah, in the ig– key thingamajiggy. | 在… 钥匙什么的 |
[45:50] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[45:53] | Leaving. | 离开 |
[45:55] | Don’t. | 别走 |
[45:58] | Your medication and identity papers are in your room. | 你的药和证件在你房间里 |
[46:01] | Hey, listen, I– I f-f-fucked up. | 听着 我搞砸了 |
[46:05] | – I’m fucked up. – No shit. | -我搞砸了 -可不是嘛 |
[46:07] | Listen, I-I chased the wrong man — | 我追错了人 |
[46:10] | the man with the… | 那个人 |
[46:12] | I got the wrong… | 我弄错了… |
[46:16] | That’s it? That’s your apology? | 就这样 你就这么道歉吗 |
[46:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[46:25] | You punched me. | 你打我 |
[46:29] | That was bad, I admit. | 那样不好 我承认 |
[46:38] | Hey, don’t go! | 别走 |
[46:40] | Please. | 求你了 |
[46:46] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[46:49] | And I can’t do this by myself. | 单靠我自己办不到 |
[46:55] | Should have thought of that before. | 你之前就该想到的 |
[46:56] | I know, God damn it! | 我知道 真该死 |
[46:57] | Oh, you’re mad, huh? | 你疯了吗 |
[46:59] | You’re gonna come at me again? Because this time, | 你还要冲我发火吗 这次 |
[47:01] | it will end differently, I promise you. | 结局肯定不同 我保证 |
[47:03] | No. No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[47:05] | But you go ahead. | 你尽管打我 |
[47:07] | I deserve it. Come on. | 我活该 来吧 |
[47:08] | Give me your best shot. | 用尽全力打 |
[47:12] | Oh, Christ’s sake, Peter, what do you think you’re doing? | 天啊 彼得 你在干什么 |
[47:15] | Trying to convince you to give me another chance. | 想说服你再给我一次机会 |
[47:17] | – Well, you won’t. – No? | -我不会给你的 -不会吗 |
[47:18] | No, not like this, no. | 这样不行 |
[47:40] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[47:47] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[47:51] | Are you going to be able to do this? | 你自己能受得了吗 |
[47:54] | Live out here? | 在这里生活 |
[47:56] | Make a life for yourself? | 自己谋生 |
[48:00] | In truth, I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[48:06] | You going to try? | 你会试试吗 |
[48:10] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[48:15] | You’re different than you were. | 你和之前不一样了 |
[48:18] | You have to accept that. | 你得接受现实 |
[48:23] | You know, I keep hoping I’m not, | 我一直希望我不是 |
[48:26] | but I know I am. | 但我知道我是 |
[48:33] | Can’t you stay? | 你不能留下吗 |
[48:39] | I’m still here, aren’t I? | 我还没走 对吧 |
[48:47] | Say something nice now, Peter. | 说点好话吧 彼得 |
[48:51] | This is the time. | 是时候了 |
[48:59] | You’re my friend. | 你是我朋友 |
[49:01] | You came to take care of me. | 你来是为了照顾我 |
[49:03] | I see that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[49:05] | Friend? | 朋友 |
[49:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:08] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[49:11] | You idiot. | 你个蠢货 |
[49:14] | Don’t you know anything? | 你什么都不知道吗 |
[49:23] | Down! | 趴下 |
[49:31] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[49:51] | Peter. Peter, can you hear me? | 彼得 彼得 能听见吗 |
[49:55] | It’s just a graze. Come on. We have to go. | 擦伤而已 快走 我们得走了 |
[49:57] | We have to go now! | 我们得赶紧走 |
[50:02] | There’s a gun in the car. I’m going for it. | 车里有支枪 我去拿 |
[50:05] | Astrid, no! | 阿斯特丽德 不 |
[50:07] | I– the– I– | 我…我… |
[50:11] | It’s okay. I’ll be back. | 没关系的 我会回来的 |
[50:13] | Wait! | 等等 |
[50:56] | Astrid, run! | 阿斯特丽德 快跑 |
[51:10] | No! | 不 |
[51:18] | Astrid! | 阿斯特丽德 |
[51:24] | No! | 不 |