时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Max told me about Franny. | 麦克斯说了弗兰妮的事 |
[00:06] | All I can do is comply with the court order… | 我只能服从法院命令 |
[00:08] | …hope to God I can convince the judge I’m a changed woman. | 但愿我能让法官相信我改过自新了 |
[00:11] | You’ll get her back. | 你会把她接回来的 |
[00:28] | The Iranians are abiding by the terms of the agreement. | 伊朗人在遵守条约 |
[00:31] | There is no parallel program with North Korea. | 他们没跟朝鲜搞并行项目 |
[00:35] | You have proof of all this, I’m assuming. | 我猜你有证据能证明 |
[00:36] | I do. | 我有 |
[00:38] | Majid Javadi. | 马吉德·贾瓦迪 |
[00:39] | Ma’am, this is Major General Majid Javadi. | 女士 他是马吉德·贾瓦迪少将 |
[00:42] | – The deal is broken. – Majid. | -协议已被违反 -马吉德 |
[00:45] | We are pursuing a parallel program in North Korea. | 我们寻求在朝鲜实施并行项目 |
[00:48] | He told me exactly the opposite last night. | 他昨晚跟我说的正好相反 |
[00:51] | Madame President-Elect. Madame President-Elect, | 候任总统女士 候任总统女士 |
[00:53] | I have to speak to you. Javadi is lying. | 我有话得跟你说 贾瓦迪在撒谎 |
[00:55] | – It’s the only explanation. – No, it’s not. | -这是唯一的解释 -不是 |
[00:57] | I can think of others, including one where you were wrong | 我还能想到其他的 其中就包括你错了 |
[01:00] | and I was wrong to have ever listened to you. | 而我也错在还听了你的话 |
[01:03] | Goodbye, Carrie. | 再见 卡莉 |
[01:07] | Why, Majid? Why? | 为什么 马吉德 |
[01:09] | Because I didn’t want to spend the rest of my life | 因为我不想后半辈子 |
[01:11] | looking over my shoulder. | 都谨慎惶恐度日 |
[01:13] | You reached out to Dar Adal? | 你跟达尔·阿德尔联系了 |
[01:15] | I bet on a horse. | 我之前是赌博 |
[01:16] | In the end, I went with the sure thing. | 现在我要跟庄家走了 |
[01:19] | Are you going to be able to do this, live out here? | 你自己能受得了吗 在这里生活 |
[01:24] | Down! | 趴下 |
[01:28] | There’s a gun in the car. I’m going for it. | 车里有支枪 我去拿 |
[01:31] | Astrid, no! | 阿斯特丽德 不 |
[01:46] | *And the home* | 而这是 |
[01:48] | *Of the brave* | 勇士之乡 |
[01:56] | The first revolution | 第一次革命 |
[01:57] | is when you change your mind about how you look at things | 始于人的思想 转变看问题的方式 |
[02:01] | and see that there might be another way to look at it | 发现另一种未曾出现过的 |
[02:03] | that you have not been shown. | 全新视角 |
[02:07] | The brutality against protesters, | 残酷地对待抗议者 |
[02:08] | the para-militarization of law enforcement. | 准军事化的执法 |
[02:10] | That’s why we have to keep trying. | 这就是为何我们要不断尝试 |
[02:12] | We don’t need a police state in this country | 我们的国家不需要用极权 |
[02:14] | to fight terrorism, we need a new strategy. | 对抗恐怖主义 我们需要一种新的策略 |
[02:18] | The revolution will not be televised. | 革命活动不会被电视转播 |
[02:20] | …the system of indefinite detention… | 无限期羁押的制度… |
[02:21] | FBI and the CIA targeting Muslim communities… | 调查局和中情局在针对穆斯林社区 |
[02:24] | Security. Got an agitated non-compliant patient. | 警卫 有一位情绪激动不听劝阻的病人 |
[02:27] | – What’s his name again? – Peter Quinn. | -再说他叫什么名字 -彼得·奎恩 |
[02:30] | You will not be able to stay home, brother. | 你将无法待在家中 兄弟 |
[02:32] | You will not be able to plug in, turn on, and cop out. | 你不能插入 打开 并退出 |
[02:35] | – It’s a very alarming charge. – The Russians | -这是非常严重的指控 -俄罗斯人 |
[02:37] | hacked our committees. | 黑进了我们的委员会 |
[02:39] | The continuation of endless war. | 没完没了的战争 |
[02:41] | Can’t you get that through your fucking skull? | 你的破脑壳怎么就想不通 |
[02:44] | The revolution | 革命活动 |
[02:45] | will put you in the driver’s seat. | 会让你坐上驾驶位 |
[02:47] | The US continues to engage | 美国持续以非常高的代价 |
[02:48] | in a covert war with very, very high stakes. | 参与一场隐蔽战争 |
[02:51] | I made promises and didn’t keep them. | 做出承诺而不遵守 |
[02:55] | This world began right after 9/11. | 这个时代始于911事件 |
[03:00] | The revolution will not be televised, | 革命活动不会被电视转播 |
[03:02] | not be televised. There will be no rerun, | 不会被电视转播 没有回头路 |
[03:04] | brothers and sisters. The revolution will be live. | 兄弟姐妹们 革命即将上演 |
[03:08] | Which agency? | 哪家机构 |
[03:09] | I can’t say that here in an open hearing, sir. | 在公开听证会中我不能讲 先生 |
[03:12] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[03:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:22] | Franny never knew her father. | 弗兰妮从不知道他父亲的事 |
[03:25] | He died before she was born. | 他在她出生前就去世了 |
[03:33] | Honestly, I wasn’t even sure I should have her. | 老实说 我当时都不确定该不该要她 |
[03:38] | And it wasn’t because I thought I’d be a terrible mother. | 不是因为我觉得自己会是个糟糕的母亲 |
[03:42] | Some people would say that’s a given. | 有人说孩子是天赐的 |
[03:51] | It was because… | 是因为… |
[03:55] | Her father and I — | 她父亲和我… |
[04:02] | We had a relationship that was unusually intense. | 我们的关系超乎寻常地紧张 |
[04:09] | However complicated my life was, | 不论我的人生有多复杂 |
[04:11] | his was 1,000 times more. | 他都比我复杂上千倍 |
[04:19] | It didn’t end well. | 我们的结局并不好 |
[04:22] | At all. | 一点都不 |
[04:27] | Maybe I was afraid she would remind me of that. | 也许我怕她会让我想起那些事 |
[04:33] | And did she? | 真实情况呢 |
[04:38] | Well, her father had red hair, | 她父亲有一头红发 |
[04:41] | and — and she has red hair, | 她也是 |
[04:45] | so at first, | 所以一开始 |
[04:47] | whenever I looked, | 只要我看见她 |
[04:50] | what’d I see… | 我就会… |
[05:03] | What I’d see was that he wasn’t there. | 就会想到他已经不在了 |
[05:08] | She reminded you of his absence. | 她提醒着你他已经不在了 |
[05:21] | Not just that. | 不仅仅是这个 |
[05:25] | Of my role in his not being there. | 还有我在事情里的角色 |
[05:31] | I knew where everything was heading. | 我知道一切的走向 |
[05:33] | I — I knew. | 我早就知道 |
[05:35] | And I pushed him toward that. | 但我还是把他推入火坑 |
[05:45] | I-I really — | 我真的… |
[05:46] | I really don’t like this. | 我真的不喜欢这样 |
[05:48] | No one does. | 谁都不喜欢 |
[05:52] | Someone else decides if I get to see my daughter, | 由其他人来决定我能够见我女儿 |
[05:54] | sure, I’ll talk about whatever they want, but… | 我当然可以说他们想听的 但… |
[05:57] | But you don’t think it’s fair. | 但你觉得不公平 |
[06:01] | I don’t see how you could possibly understand. | 我觉得你不可能会明白 |
[06:05] | Look, I don’t know all the facts of your life, that’s true. | 我不清楚你生活的方方面面 没错 |
[06:10] | But I know you’re ex-CIA. I can enter a Google search. | 但我知道你在中情局待过 我搜索到了 |
[06:14] | I have some idea what you’re talking about. | 我对你谈的事有大概了解 |
[06:16] | Good. So — So maybe you’ll understand this. | 很好 也许你会明白 |
[06:21] | Peter Quinn, the man that I had living in my home… | 彼得·奎恩 住在我家的男人 |
[06:28] | …who they say took Franny hostage… | 人们说绑架了弗兰妮的人 |
[06:34] | I have a very intense relationship with him, too. | 我和他的关系也非常紧张 |
[06:37] | I mean, not — not like Franny’s father, | 和弗兰妮的父亲不一样 |
[06:39] | not physical, but… | 没有肉体关系 但… |
[06:44] | He nearly died last year in Berlin. | 他去年在柏林九死一生 |
[06:49] | And I-I managed to save him, but… | 我好不容易救了他 不过… |
[06:57] | The way he’s been acting the past few months, | 他过去几个月的行为 |
[06:58] | it’s — it’s as if he wants to finish the job. | 就好像他想了结自己 |
[07:02] | So I brought him into our home | 所以我把他带回了家 |
[07:05] | because — | 因为… |
[07:08] | because I can’t go through that again. | 因为我不能再经历那种事 |
[07:10] | I-I can’t lose another one. | 我不能再失去一个人 |
[07:18] | I want you to listen to me a second. | 我希望你听我说几句话 |
[07:22] | I want you to listen and really try to hear. | 我希望你好好听 听进去 |
[07:26] | What you go through, every parent goes through. | 你的经历 每位家长都会经历 |
[07:34] | Here is you, | 这是你 |
[07:36] | and here is your child. | 这是你的孩子 |
[07:39] | And how do you balance that? How do you make it work? | 你如何取舍 如何平衡两者的关系 |
[07:45] | A 4-year-old doesn’t need much, | 四岁的孩子不需要太多 |
[07:47] | but they do need something. | 但他们确实有需要 |
[07:49] | They need, at times, to come first. | 他们有时候需要被重视 |
[08:10] | – Dar. – Madame President-elect. Rob. | -达尔 -候任总统女士 罗勃 |
[08:13] | I know we had a briefing scheduled for tomorrow, | 我知道你正常应该明天跟我汇报 |
[08:15] | but something’s come up. | 但现在出事了 |
[08:17] | Involving me? | 和我有关吗 |
[08:18] | Rob, could we have the room? | 罗勃 麻烦你出去一下 |
[08:23] | Ma’am, if I may, I feel I owe you an apology. | 女士 我觉得我该向你道歉 |
[08:26] | We got off on the wrong foot at our very first meeting, | 我们第一次会议不是很愉快 |
[08:29] | and I blame myself entirely. | 这都怪我 |
[08:32] | It’s not that, not at all. | 完全不是那样的 |
[08:34] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[08:40] | The fact is, I asked you here to pick your brain. | 其实我请你过来是想征求你的建议 |
[08:45] | – About? – Iran. | -什么方面 -伊朗 |
[08:48] | And the contingency plans we need | 我们需要应急计划 |
[08:49] | if, as you’ve suggested, | 你之前建议过 |
[08:51] | they are cheating on the nuclear deal. | 来应对他们违反核武协议的情况 |
[08:55] | Forgive me, I have to ask. I’ve heard rumors | 抱歉 我得多问一句 我听说了 |
[08:59] | about a high-level Iranian defector, | 一位高层伊朗叛变者的传闻 |
[09:01] | – very high-level. – Not just rumors. | -级别非常高 -不只是传闻 |
[09:03] | – Is there a name? – Majid Javadi. | -名字能透露吗 -马吉德·贾瓦迪 |
[09:07] | He put out feelers, | 他抛出橄榄枝 |
[09:08] | said he had important information. | 说有重要的信息 |
[09:11] | I was led to believe | 原本的信息让我以为 |
[09:13] | that it was about an Israeli effort to sabotage our treaty with Iran. | 以色列方面好像要破坏我们和伊朗的协议 |
[09:17] | What he told me was quite different. | 但他说了完全不同的话 |
[09:21] | Iran is cheating on the nuclear deal. | 伊朗确实要违反核协议 |
[09:27] | Now, I’ve asked Saul Berenson to return to Langley. | 我已经让索尔·贝伦森返回中情局 |
[09:32] | So there’s no confusion, yes, he was very much involved in this… | 所以毋庸置疑 他和此事有密切联系 |
[09:36] | let’s call it a misunderstanding. | 就说是引发了一场误会吧 |
[09:41] | In Saul’s defense, it’s easy | 我替索尔说一句 |
[09:42] | to get things wrong in this business. | 他在这种事上很容易出错 |
[09:44] | That doesn’t mean you get rewarded for it. | 但也不应该因此受奖励 |
[09:48] | If you don’t mind my saying, I’m impressed. | 恕我直言 您很明白事理 |
[09:51] | Whatever you think, I’m not an ideologue. | 无论你怎么想 我不是空想家 |
[09:53] | I really do care about the security of this country. | 我真的很关心这个国家的安全 |
[09:56] | As do I. | 我也是 |
[09:58] | Why is why I want to be absolutely clear about the scope | 所以我才想好好谈清楚你要求的 |
[10:01] | of this contingency plan you’re asking for. | 应急计划要有多大影响 |
[10:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:05] | What I mean is it’s not just a question | 我的意思是这不只是 |
[10:08] | of how many inspectors or which sanctions. | 派多少监察员 用什么制裁方式的问题 |
[10:11] | First and foremost, | 最首要的 |
[10:13] | it’s the face we present to the world. | 是我们展示给世界的态度 |
[10:16] | Secretary of State, for example. | 比如说国务卿人选 |
[10:18] | Anyone you were considering to help pivot towards Iran | 任何之前被你视为敌视伊朗的人 |
[10:22] | wouldn’t be the one now to draw a line in the sand. | 都不能马上划清界限了 |
[10:31] | Sanctions first. | 先用制裁手段 |
[10:37] | But bring me some new names. | 给我一些新的人选 |
[10:40] | Nothing’s off the table. | 我们什么都可以谈 |
[10:48] | How’d it go? | 情况如何 |
[10:49] | I really don’t know. | 我完全不清楚 |
[10:51] | – Did you get to see Franny? – No. | -你可以见弗兰妮吗 -不行 |
[10:53] | You get to confess a bunch of shit about yourself, | 坦白自己过去的一堆破事之后 |
[10:55] | after which you may or may not be allowed | 才有可能获准某天 |
[10:57] | to see your child someday in a supervised setting. | 在某个监管所里见到自己的孩子 |
[11:06] | On the positive side, the shrink said | 好的方面是 心理医生说 |
[11:07] | expect to hear from him soon. Plus, | 他会很快回复我消息 另外 |
[11:10] | he was smiling, so… | 他面带微笑 所以… |
[11:13] | Fingers crossed. | 期待好运吧 |
[11:19] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[11:21] | Um, according to cellphone records, | 根据手机记录 |
[11:22] | it’s where Conlin called you from | 科林被杀前就在这里 |
[11:24] | just before he was killed. | 给你打的电话 |
[11:26] | – Looks deserted. – Yeah, I don’t think so. | -像是废弃设施 -我不这么认为 |
[11:29] | Um, all this, job listings, | 所有这些 工作清单 |
[11:31] | each one leading back to this address. | 每一项都会追溯到这个地址 |
[11:35] | Some kind of start-up. | 像在谋划些什么 |
[11:36] | They’re hiring like crazy. | 他们在疯狂地招募人员 |
[11:38] | “Large scale cluster management, Aurora, LAMP Stack…” | 大规模集群管理 曙光系统 开源应用平台堆栈 |
[11:42] | Internet support, social media. That’s what they’re looking for. | 网络支持 社交媒体 他们要找这种人 |
[11:46] | – You know this stuff? – Yeah, a lot of it. | -你了解这个 -是的 很清楚 |
[11:50] | I applied for a job. | 我应聘了 |
[11:54] | – Max. – I know. | -麦克斯 -我知道 |
[11:56] | You just said Conlin died after going there. | 你刚才说科林去过那里 然后就死了 |
[11:58] | I know, but this place is a black box. | 我知道 但这地方是黑匣子 |
[12:01] | It makes sense for me to go in at least | 至少对我来说应该进去探一探 |
[12:03] | and — and find out what it’s called. | 然后查明那地方叫什么 |
[12:08] | Unless you’re not interested. | 除非你没有兴趣 |
[12:10] | Of course I’m interested. I also just spent 90 minutes | 我当然有兴趣 但我刚花了一个半小时 |
[12:12] | with a shrink reminding me how I put people in harm’s way | 和心理医生谈话 让我想起我如何草率地 |
[12:15] | without thinking twice. | 将别人置于危险之中 |
[12:16] | Well, I’ve already had a Skype interview with a recruiter. | 我已经和面试官做过了视频面试 |
[12:21] | They want me to come in this afternoon. | 他们让我今天下午过去 |
[12:22] | – Max – It’s not on you. | -麦克斯 -这跟你没关系 |
[12:25] | It’s on me. | 我自己负责 |
[12:30] | They said it couldn’t be done. | 他们说过不可能 |
[12:33] | The President-Elect could not be moved. | 候任总统不会改变主意 |
[12:35] | That’s what they said. | 他们是这么说的 |
[12:37] | But she has been, finally. | 但最后她改变主意了 |
[12:40] | And I owe it all to you. | 这一切都归功于你 |
[12:43] | You still love it, don’t you? | 你还是着迷这个 对吗 |
[12:45] | – Victory? – The game. | -胜利吗 -游戏 |
[12:47] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[12:49] | You do, too. | 你也是 |
[12:50] | Yeah, well, I’m done. | 是的 我不干了 |
[12:53] | The second I get the other half of the money, I’m gone. | 我收到另一半钱的时候 我马上消失 |
[12:57] | $45 million. | 4500万美金 |
[12:59] | It goes a long way in, what is it, Costa Rica? | 去哥斯达黎加之类的地方可以花很久 |
[13:05] | I think I’ll keep my retirement plans to myself. | 我的退休计划我自己知道就行了 |
[13:07] | – No offense. – None taken. | -无意冒犯 -没有的事 |
[13:09] | I have a lot of people angry at me thanks to you. | 因为你 我惹恼了很多人 |
[13:13] | My own organization, | 我自己组织那边 |
[13:15] | they’d hang me from a crane if they got their hands on me. | 如果我落到他们手上 会被吊死在起重机上 |
[13:18] | And Saul, | 还有索尔 |
[13:19] | Saul was quite unhappy with me the last time I saw him. | 上次我见他的时候 和他闹的相当不愉快 |
[13:23] | Also Mossad. | 还有摩萨德 |
[13:26] | Mossad? | 摩萨德 |
[13:28] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[13:31] | What the hell are they angry about? | 他们有什么好生气的 |
[13:33] | I lied for them. | 我为他们撒了谎 |
[13:35] | I saved their asses. | 我救了他们 |
[13:36] | Yeah, true, this time around. | 是的 没错 仅这一次 |
[13:38] | But, Majid, you’ve been dropping missiles on their heads | 可是 马吉德 你三十年如一日 |
[13:41] | for the past 30 years. | 往他们头上丢导弹 |
[13:42] | That’s got to take a toll. | 得付出代价 |
[13:48] | You gonna answer it? | 你要去开门吗 |
[13:54] | Oh, I was unable to mention this earlier, | 早些时候我没机会提 |
[13:56] | but our partners at Mossad came to me | 我们在摩萨德的合作伙伴 |
[13:59] | when they found out you were in the country. | 发现你在国内的时候 他们找到我 |
[14:01] | I said “Leave him alone. | 我说 “别打扰他 |
[14:03] | He’s got important work to do.” | 他手上有重要事情要做” |
[14:05] | Which I did. | 确实如此 |
[14:07] | I kept my part of the bargain. | 我恪守了我们的约定 |
[14:09] | Now it’s time for you to keep yours! | 现在该你遵守承诺了 |
[14:11] | I know. You’re absolutely right. | 我知道 你说的很对 |
[14:17] | But Mossad made the case | 但是摩萨德摆明道理 |
[14:19] | that the head of the IRGC | 他们有很多话要问 |
[14:22] | has a lot to tell them. | 伊朗革命卫队的头头 |
[14:24] | Unfortunately, I couldn’t convince anyone they were wrong. | 很遗憾 我没能说服他们 |
[14:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:47] | This is wrong. | 这样不对 |
[14:49] | I don’t disagree. | 我不反对 |
[14:53] | Then call them off. | 那就让他们离开 |
[14:54] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[14:56] | It’s not up to me. | 决定权不在我 |
[14:57] | I still have value to you, intelligence. | 对你来说我还有价值 我的情报 |
[15:05] | Saul, come on, please. | 索尔 快接电话 |
[15:06] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快快快 |
[15:14] | – I’ve been recalled to Langley. – Saul. | -我收到通知让我重回中情局 -索尔 |
[15:16] | Order of the President-Elect her fucking self. | 候任总统亲自下的指令 |
[15:19] | Hold on, wait. Just listen. | 停 等下 你听 |
[15:22] | Listen to what? | 听什么 |
[15:23] | If it makes any difference, | 如果说有区别 |
[15:24] | some said ship you back to Tehran. | 那就是有人要送你回德黑兰 |
[15:26] | I told them that was just cruel. | 我告诉他们这样太残忍了 |
[15:29] | Completely unacceptable. | 完全不可接受 |
[15:30] | You expect me to be grateful? | 你想让我感激你吗 |
[15:33] | Javadi and Dar. | 贾瓦迪和达尔 |
[15:34] | Javadi’s in trouble. You need to track this. | 贾瓦迪有麻烦了 你得追踪这通电话 |
[15:37] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[15:39] | – You seen Nate? – No, sir. | -看到内特了吗 -没有 |
[15:41] | – Nate Joseph. Where is he? – He’s over there. | -内特·约瑟夫 他在哪 -在那边 |
[15:44] | Nate! | 内特 |
[15:45] | – Mr. Berenson. – We need to trace this. | -贝伦森先生 -我们得追踪这通电话 |
[15:47] | – We need to locate this call. – Uh, yeah, of course. | -我们得定位它 -当然可以 |
[15:51] | My family’s my business. | 我的家人是我的事 |
[15:53] | I take no pleasure in this. | 我并不以此为乐 |
[15:54] | No. No. No. | 不不不 |
[15:56] | No. No. No! | 不不不 |
[16:00] | – No! No! No! – Hurry. | -不不不 -快啊 |
[16:01] | I should have never trusted you! | 我就不该相信你 |
[16:03] | I should have stuck with Carrie and Saul! | 我就应该站在卡莉和索尔那边 |
[16:05] | – No. – Where are they? | -不 -他们在哪 |
[16:07] | I, um, I don’t know yet. | 现在还不知道 |
[16:11] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[16:17] | Saul, did you get it? Where is he? | 索尔 你查到了吗 他在哪 |
[16:21] | Oh, wait, wait. I’m getting closer. | 等等 我快找到了 |
[16:35] | Uh, they’re — they’re somewhere in Midtown. | 他们在市中心某个地方 |
[16:37] | Um, east, maybe? | 好像是东区 |
[16:40] | No, no, no, no. Come on. | 不不不 快点 |
[16:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:45] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[16:46] | We’re too late. | 我们太迟了 |
[16:54] | Sir? Ma’am? | 先生 女士 |
[16:57] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[17:31] | Sheriff’s department! | 治安官 |
[17:32] | Open up! | 开门 |
[17:33] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[17:36] | Jensen? Jensen! Come here! | 詹森 詹森 过来 |
[17:40] | Get a load of this. | 仔细看 |
[17:44] | Whoever reported shots out here, they weren’t kidding. | 听到枪声报警的人并非恶作剧 |
[17:52] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[17:57] | Dispatch, Jensen here, | 调度 我是詹森 |
[17:59] | requesting backup, Old Lake Road, McBride Cabin, | 请求支援 苍湖路麦克布莱德木屋 |
[18:03] | back porch, bullet holes. | 后门廊 若干弹孔 |
[18:06] | Blood inside the house. | 屋子里有血迹 |
[18:08] | Fuck it. I’m going in. | 管它呢 我要进去 |
[19:37] | All the front desk knows is he never checked out. | 前台只知道他没退房 |
[19:39] | No one saw anything. | 没人看见什么 |
[19:41] | And security cameras were offline, of course. | 监控摄像头当然也关上了 |
[19:43] | So we have no idea how it went down. | 所以我们没办法知道发生了什么 |
[19:45] | Right. What about here? | 对 屋子里呢 |
[19:47] | No phone. | 没有手机 |
[19:49] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[19:52] | I don’t get it. His phone led us here. | 我不明白 是他的手机带我们找来的 |
[19:53] | Yeah, right to this floor. | 对 就这一层 |
[19:55] | This was the gentleman’s suite. | 这就是那位先生的套房 |
[20:06] | Where’d these come from? | 这些是哪儿来的 |
[20:27] | Is it here? | 在这里吗 |
[20:39] | That’s it. | 就是它 |
[20:44] | So that’s him, this Iranian financier? | 这就是那位伊朗金融人士 |
[20:47] | Farhad Nafisi. Yes. | 法尔哈德·纳菲斯 对 |
[20:50] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么 |
[20:51] | He’s asking why Nafisi lied. | 他问纳菲斯为什么撒谎 |
[20:59] | Mossad paid him. | 摩萨德收买了他 |
[21:03] | To trick us. | 耍我们 |
[21:05] | Make us believe | 让我们相信 |
[21:05] | Iran is running a parallel nuclear program with North Korea, | 伊朗正与朝鲜进行并行的核项目 |
[21:09] | in violation of our deal with them. | 违反了我们之间的协议 |
[21:12] | They said you needed… | 他们说你需要… |
[21:15] | What? What did I need? | 什么 我需要什么 |
[21:20] | You needed to be educated. | 你需要被洗脑 |
[21:38] | So now I’m supposed to believe this. | 所以我应该相信这个 |
[21:43] | It was a gift from a doomed man. | 这是一个万劫不复的人送的礼 |
[21:46] | He wanted us to have the truth. | 他想让我们知道真相 |
[21:48] | The truth. | 真相 |
[21:49] | That Mossad used this man, Nafisi, | 摩萨德利用纳菲斯 |
[21:54] | in an elaborate charade | 演了一出戏 |
[21:55] | to get me to back off my Iran policy. | 让我放弃伊朗政策 |
[21:59] | Not just Mossad. | 不止摩萨德 |
[22:03] | Someone at the Agency was highly aware of the operation. | 中情局有人对行动了如指掌 |
[22:06] | That same person was in the room with Javadi | 就是贾瓦迪被以色列方面抓走时 |
[22:08] | when he was rendered back to Israel. | 跟他在同一间屋子里的人 |
[22:10] | And who was that? | 那是谁 |
[22:15] | Dar Adal. | 达尔·阿德尔 |
[22:19] | That’s who got Javadi to change his story in the first place. | 他就是让贾瓦迪改变之前的说法的人 |
[22:32] | Dar Adal. | 达尔·阿德尔 |
[22:39] | You know, he sat right there earlier today | 他今天早些时候还坐在这儿 |
[22:42] | and lied to me about this all over again, | 又跟我从头撒了一遍谎 |
[22:44] | that obsequious little shit! | 那个谄媚的混蛋 |
[22:51] | What is it with you people? | 你们这些人是妈生的吗 |
[22:53] | The “Intelligence community.” | 传说中的”情报界” |
[22:55] | I mean, who even thinks like this? | 正常人连想都不敢这么想 |
[22:58] | Ma’am, there’s something else we should get out into the open, | 女士 还有些事应该公之于众 |
[23:00] | just so we’re all clear. | 这样一切就都清楚了 |
[23:02] | What, more good news? | 怎么 还有好消息吗 |
[23:05] | The bombing. | 爆炸的事 |
[23:08] | There’s a man who set up a surveillance operation on me, | 有人对我进行了监视 |
[23:10] | probably to document my interactions with you. | 可能是记录你我之间的往来 |
[23:13] | The night before the explosion, | 爆炸前一晚 |
[23:15] | he spent several hours tinkering with the van | 他花了几个小时摆弄 |
[23:17] | that Sekou Bah would be driving the next day. | 塞古·巴第二天要开的那辆货车 |
[23:20] | We think that he planted the bomb at that time, | 我们觉得他在那时给车装了炸弹 |
[23:24] | that Sekou Bah was framed. | 而塞古·巴是被陷害了 |
[23:27] | You mean murdered. | 你是说被谋杀了 |
[23:30] | Is that possible? | 有可能吗 |
[23:32] | The afternoon before the bomb went off, | 炸弹爆炸前的那天下午 |
[23:35] | Dar came to me at my daughter’s school | 达尔来我女儿的学校找过我 |
[23:36] | and told me in no uncertain terms to stand down. | 明确跟我说要我别插手 |
[23:41] | That’s all we know for sure. | 这是所有确定的信息 |
[24:03] | How do we shut him down? | 我们怎么阻止他 |
[24:12] | What’s up? What’s the issue? | 怎么了 什么事 |
[24:15] | There were some irregularities during his interview. | 给他面试时发现些不正常的事 |
[24:18] | Evasiveness. | 他含糊其辞 |
[24:20] | – About? – A one-year gap on his résumé. | -对什么事 -他简历中空了一年没写 |
[24:23] | How did he explain it? | 他怎么解释的 |
[24:24] | He won’t. | 他不肯说 |
[24:26] | Then why are we even having this discussion? | 那我们为什么还要讨论这事 |
[24:28] | Because this is the résumé you singled out as near perfect. | 因为这是你挑选出最合适的简历 |
[24:36] | It’s fine. I’ll take to him. | 好吧 我跟他聊聊 |
[24:43] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[24:46] | Pio-trovski? | 佩特罗夫斯基 |
[24:50] | This is quite a résumé, Max. | 简历很出彩 麦克斯 |
[24:52] | Hardware, software, security clearance. | 硬件 软件 有安全权限 |
[24:57] | Triple threat. | 三面能手 |
[25:01] | I’m assuming that this is PRISM? | 我猜这就是棱镜吧 |
[25:04] | – Okay. – For the agency? | -对 -为中情局办事 |
[25:06] | – No. – Meaning not a direct hire. | -不 -意思是并非直接雇佣 |
[25:10] | Can’t stand the politics. | 受不了政治 |
[25:12] | Especially now. | 尤其是现在 |
[25:14] | I hear you. | 我懂了 |
[25:16] | God, I hear you. | 天啊 我懂了 |
[25:20] | So, Max, | 那麦克斯 |
[25:22] | did she tell you what the issue is? | 她跟你说了问题出在哪吗 |
[25:26] | She didn’t say there was an issue. | 她没说有什么问题 |
[25:28] | There is. | 还真有 |
[25:30] | She didn’t ask you about this missing year? | 她没问你为何有一整年空白吗 |
[25:34] | You want to tell me? | 想跟我说说吗 |
[25:38] | No. | 不 |
[25:40] | Then, unfortunately, we’re done. | 那很遗憾 我们到此为止了 |
[25:49] | Max, help me out. | 麦克斯 帮个忙 |
[25:50] | I don’t want us to be done. I think you’d be good here. | 我不想到此为止 我想你会很适合这里 |
[25:53] | But you know the drill — | 但你知道程序 |
[25:54] | Blank spaces make people nervous. | 一片空白会让人担心 |
[25:56] | You’ve got to give me something. | 你必须给我个理由 |
[26:02] | It’s private. | 是隐私 |
[26:05] | What do we know, you and I? | 你我都很清楚 |
[26:08] | No such thing as private anymore, is there? | 隐私这种东西再也不存在了 对吧 |
[26:29] | M and M? | 巧克力吗 |
[26:31] | That year, from here to here, | 这中间的一年 |
[26:34] | I spent smoking meth and masturbating. | 我在嗑药和手淫 |
[26:43] | What sent you into this tailspin? | 你为什么会这样浑噩度日 |
[26:45] | Can you tell me that? | 能跟我讲讲吗 |
[26:51] | I was… | 我当时 |
[26:54] | working. | 在工作 |
[26:56] | Overseas. | 在国外 |
[27:01] | I lost someone | 失去了某位 |
[27:04] | important to me. | 对我很重要的人 |
[27:08] | She was… | 她… |
[27:14] | killed. | 被杀了 |
[27:18] | I spent that year wishing it had been me. | 那一年我都希望被杀的是我 |
[27:28] | You wait here, Max. | 在这等着 麦克斯 |
[27:34] | Hook him up. He’ll be joining us. | 跟他对接一下 他被录用了 |
[27:41] | 射击运动 训练器材 | |
[28:44] | Mother of fuck! Hey, that’s my truck. | 该死 那是我的车 |
[28:52] | Holy shit. | 他妈的 |
[29:47] | Carrie. You know the Solicitor General. | 卡莉 见过司法部副检察长吧 |
[29:50] | – Not personally. – George Pallis, | -没见过本人 -乔治·帕利斯 |
[29:51] | meet Carrie Mathison. I haven’t announced it yet, | 这位是卡莉·麦吉森 我还没公开宣布 |
[29:54] | but George will be an important part of my new administration, | 但乔治会是我新政府的重要成员 |
[29:57] | heading the Justice Department. | 出任司法部长 |
[29:59] | In a way, we’re just pulling that up. | 我们还在努力促成 |
[30:02] | This is quite a situation you’ve uncovered. | 你揭露的事情相当严重 |
[30:05] | Shall we? | 请坐 |
[30:06] | – Shouldn’t we wait for Saul? – He’ll be in later. | -不等索尔来吗 -他随后就到 |
[30:09] | So, the, uh, President-Elect told me | 那么候任总统告诉我 |
[30:11] | about Dar’s efforts to falsify intelligence on Iran, | 达尔试图篡改关于伊朗的情报 |
[30:15] | plus his possible role in the recent bombing. | 加上他可能与近期的爆炸事件有关 |
[30:18] | More than possible. | 不只是可能 |
[30:19] | I agree, and to be clear, | 我赞同 而且坦白说 |
[30:21] | the accusation frightens me because I agree. | 指控令我害怕 因为我很赞同 |
[30:25] | But as a legal proposition, | 但作为法律命题 |
[30:28] | we need to understand, | 我们必须清楚 |
[30:30] | there’s not a judge in this country | 本国没有哪个法官 |
[30:31] | who would allow a prosecution against Dar Adal | 会根据这种证据受理 |
[30:34] | to proceed on this evidence. | 对达尔·阿德尔的起诉 |
[30:37] | We have a videotaped confession. | 我们有认罪的视频 |
[30:39] | Yes, of a foreign agent who names Mossad, | 是的 一位指认摩萨德的外国情报人员 |
[30:42] | and that under torture. | 并且受着刑讯 |
[30:43] | We also have photos of an unnamed third party | 我们还有匿名第三方组织提供的 |
[30:46] | in the presence of some white vans. | 从某辆白色货车中拍摄的照片 |
[30:48] | And we have an FBI agent dead, | 还有一名联调局探员死亡 |
[30:50] | we believe at the hands of this same third party, | 我们相信是同一第三方组织所为 |
[30:53] | but we don’t know. | 但是我们不确定 |
[30:56] | Am I missing something? | 我漏掉了什么吗 |
[31:01] | So, what’s the plan? | 那计划是什么 |
[31:05] | In a word… | 一个字 |
[31:07] | You. | 你 |
[31:09] | A few weeks ago, you told Rob and me | 几周前 你告诉过我和罗勃 |
[31:11] | about a situation in the Berlin station. | 有关柏林站的情况 |
[31:14] | Dar covered up a serious breach by a Russian mole. | 达尔掩盖一起严重的俄罗斯间谍渗透事件 |
[31:18] | He lied in his reports to Congress. | 他在对国会的报告中说谎 |
[31:20] | That’s prosecutable under the Espionage Act. | 根据《间谍法案》可以起诉 |
[31:23] | Okay, I really think | 好 我真心认为 |
[31:24] | that we need to bring Saul into this conversation. | 我们必须要让索尔一起谈 |
[31:26] | You said you were willing to make a statement. | 你说过你同意发表一个声明 |
[31:27] | I also said I was uneasy about doing that, | 我还说过 我那样做十分为难 |
[31:30] | because it would be a problem for Saul. | 因为那会给索尔带来麻烦 |
[31:32] | And I’m more uneasy now. We all should be. | 现在更加为难 我们都一样 |
[31:36] | I didn’t uncover this, Saul did. | 不是我揭露了此事 是索尔 |
[31:38] | He took it upon himself to travel off-book | 他一力担当 非正式出差去了 |
[31:41] | to the occupied territories | 被占领区 |
[31:42] | to meet with an asset he placed years ago. | 去会见了他多年前安排的线人 |
[31:45] | That’s the only reason any of us is here. | 这才是我们坐到这里的根本原因 |
[31:47] | It’s the only reason we’re not just being steamrolled | 也是我们没被达尔及其阴谋 |
[31:48] | by Dar and his fucking cabal. | 打败的唯一原因 |
[31:51] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[31:54] | Carrie, I’m the newcomer here, | 卡莉 我在这里是新人 |
[31:55] | but I’m already certain. | 但是我也确定 |
[31:58] | An affidavit from you | 来自于你的 |
[32:00] | about what happened in Berlin, | 有关柏林站的证词 |
[32:03] | that’s how we get Dar. | 会让我们最终抓到达尔 |
[32:11] | I’m gonna have to talk to Saul. | 我要跟索尔说说 |
[32:12] | There will be a pardon for him, | 他将得到赦免 |
[32:16] | down the line. | 完全赦免 |
[32:21] | I still have to talk to him. | 我还是要跟他谈 |
[32:27] | Your parking pass is in the envelope, | 你的车辆通行证在信封里 |
[32:29] | along with the parking rules, | 还有停车管理规定 |
[32:30] | which are, let’s say, complicated. | 怎么说呢 相当复杂 |
[32:32] | Read them, or you’ll get towed. I’m not even kidding. | 好好读 否则你的车会被拖走 不开玩笑 |
[32:35] | – Okay. – How’s your commute? | -好的 -来这里方便吗 |
[32:37] | Not too bad. | 还可以 |
[32:38] | If you stay at the Resident Suites, | 如果你住在员工宿舍 |
[32:39] | there’s a corporate rate and a pool. | 会有企业优惠价和泳池 |
[32:40] | A lot of people take advantage. | 很多人都占这个便宜 |
[32:52] | If you get lost, you’re Level 6, Area 3. | 万一走丢了 你的位置是三区六级 |
[32:55] | What’s OPC? | OPC是什么 |
[32:57] | No one seems to know. | 没人知道 |
[33:08] | So, this is you. | 你在这里 |
[33:10] | All good? | 可以吗 |
[33:12] | Yeah, I-I guess. | 是的 我想是 |
[33:15] | That him? | 就是他 |
[33:16] | Max, Trent. Trent, Max. | 麦克斯 特伦特 特伦特 麦克斯 |
[33:19] | Let me know if you need anything. | 需要什么告诉我 |
[33:20] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[33:25] | O’Keefe said you’re the man. | 基弗说你就是那个人 |
[33:27] | Uh, depends on what you mean. | 看你怎么说啦 |
[33:30] | Well, my network shit the bed. | 我的网络崩溃掉了 |
[33:33] | 22,000 sock puppets gone, | 一大波流量袭来 |
[33:35] | just when we’ve got a big I/O push coming. | 我的两万两千个马甲都丢了 |
[33:38] | That sound like something you can handle? | 这个你应该能搞定吧 |
[33:40] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[33:56] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[34:00] | I’ve been going over the Nafisi tape, | 我看了纳菲斯的录像 |
[34:01] | translating the whole thing. | 解释了整件事 |
[34:03] | It’s true he never mentions Dar directly, | 的确没有直接提及达尔 |
[34:04] | it’s always Mossad, but there’s a lot of indirect reference | 只是说摩萨德 但是有很多间接证据 |
[34:08] | to American involvement, a lot. | 证明了美方的参与 非常之多 |
[34:13] | You hear anything from Keane? | 基恩有信了吗 |
[34:16] | Yeah. They, uh — They brought the Solicitor General onboard. | 是的 他们让副检察长也参与进来了 |
[34:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:21] | So when do we go in? | 那我们什么时候去 |
[34:24] | Actually, I just met with them. | 事实上 我刚刚见过他们 |
[34:27] | You did? | 是吗 |
[34:29] | What happened, they lose my number? | 怎么回事 他们把我电话号弄丢了吗 |
[34:35] | No, what happened is… | 不 事实上… |
[34:40] | The Solicitor General says there’s no evidence. | 副检察长说没有证据 |
[34:43] | That’s not true. | 那可不对 |
[34:44] | Not enough to prosecute, according to him. | 据他说 不足以起诉 |
[34:46] | He says that the only way to bring down Dar… | 他说唯一能扳倒达尔的办法是… |
[34:53] | is by prosecuting the breach in the Berlin station | 是根据《间谍法案》起诉 |
[34:55] | under the Espionage Act. | 柏林站的渗透事件 |
[35:06] | You told them about Berlin? | 你跟他们说了柏林的事 |
[35:08] | Weeks ago. It was never supposed to be used. | 几周前 按说不该提及 |
[35:18] | It’s about the cover-up, Saul, and that’s on Dar. | 针对掩盖事实之事 索尔 达尔的责任 |
[35:20] | He had the obligation to report not only the security breach… | 他不仅应该在出现安全漏洞后上报 |
[35:23] | – Oh, please. – but also leaving agents on the ground after | -得了吧 -更不该在特工暴露之后 |
[35:24] | – they had been compromised. – Stop it. Stop it! | -把他们留在那 -别说了 |
[35:30] | Who cares about a cover-up? | 谁会在乎一次掩盖行动呢 |
[35:33] | The breach itself is me. I was in the middle of it. | 那个安全漏洞就是我本人 |
[35:36] | I was the one involved with the Russian spy. | 是我和俄罗斯间谍有关 |
[35:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:42] | Everything I’ve done, | 我在中情局干了一辈子 |
[35:44] | my entire career will be wiped out. | 算是付诸东流了 |
[35:47] | All anyone will remember is that. | 所有人只会记得我最后的不光彩 |
[35:51] | Keane is not ungrateful. She promised you a pardon. | 基恩不会忘恩负义 她答应过要赦免你 |
[35:54] | A pardon. | 赦免算什么 |
[35:56] | It’s not nothing. | 比什么都没有强 |
[35:58] | What about the Agency? | 那局里呢 |
[36:03] | Well, the Agency has survived worse. | 中情局经历过更大的动荡 |
[36:06] | Not when the president wants it gone, which Keane does. | 现在基恩想撤除中情局 |
[36:08] | You’re aware of that, right? | 这一点你也是知道的吧 |
[36:13] | Don’t look away, God damn it. | 眼神别躲闪 该死的 |
[36:15] | Answer me. Say something. | 回答我 说啊 |
[36:19] | Maybe you shouldn’t have been fucking a Russian mole. | 可能你不应该随便和俄罗斯奸细上床 |
[36:24] | Well, coming from someone who fucked a guy in a suicide vest, | 从睡了穿自杀式背心的人嘴里说出来 |
[36:28] | that means a lot. | 这话真是意味深长 |
[36:40] | Just answer the damn thing. | 快他妈接电话吧 |
[36:44] | – Hello? – Carrie Mathison? | -您好 -是卡莉·麦吉森女士吗 |
[36:47] | – Yes. – Hi. | -是我 -您好 |
[36:48] | This is Maria at Child Services. | 我是儿童服务局的玛丽娅 |
[36:50] | You’ve been approved for a visit with your daughter | 经过审批 明天您可以来见您的女儿了 |
[36:52] | tomorrow at our offices. | 地点是我们的办公室 |
[36:54] | Do you know where that is? | 您知道具体位置吗 |
[36:56] | I do. | 知道 |
[36:58] | At 3 p.m. | 下午三点 |
[37:00] | Thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you. | 谢谢你 太谢谢了 |
[37:02] | You’re very welcome, Ms. Mathison. | 不客气 麦吉森女士 |
[37:03] | Uh, we’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[37:26] | Dar’s here. | 达尔来了 |
[37:27] | He’s in the building. | 他进楼了 |
[37:31] | Not too late to cancel. | 现在取消会面还来得及 |
[37:33] | The meeting’s been scheduled. | 已经在日程表里了 |
[37:36] | I can sub in for you. | 我可以给您调整一下时间 |
[37:37] | No. No changes. I don’t want to tip our hand. | 不用了 我还不想摊牌 |
[37:40] | He is bringing me a list of cabinet recommendations. | 他今天带来了内阁的推荐人选 |
[37:43] | George thinks we’ll get to see | 乔治认为我们能在那份名单里 |
[37:45] | who some of Dar’s fellow travelers are. | 发现和达尔一路的人 |
[37:47] | – That would be huge. – Yeah, | -那这份名单不容小觑 -的确 |
[37:50] | assuming I’m able to stand being in the same room with him. | 如果我能忍受和他共处一室的话 |
[37:58] | Dar. | 达尔 |
[37:59] | Madame President-Elect. | 候任总统女士 |
[38:01] | Can I get you something to drink? | 有什么想喝的吗 |
[38:03] | It’s still a little early for me. | 喝酒还太早了点 |
[38:05] | What I have is coffee or juice. | 我这儿只有咖啡和果汁 |
[38:07] | Coffee. | 那就咖啡吧 |
[38:09] | Light. | 多加点奶 |
[38:10] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[38:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:15] | I have to confess, I’m not a complete stranger | 说实话 即使是在早上 |
[38:17] | to something stronger early in the day. | 我也喝过更带劲的东西 |
[38:21] | The toughest districts always seem to have bars | 最难拿下的选区 |
[38:23] | that open at 6 a.m. When the night shift gets off. | 那儿的酒吧早上六点还营业 |
[38:26] | You want their vote, you better be able | 想让刚下夜班的那批人给你投票 |
[38:28] | to knock back a few with breakfast. | 就得当他们的面就着早饭多喝几杯 |
[38:31] | For us Arabists, it’s the tea. | 对我们阿拉伯主义者来说 茶更管用 |
[38:34] | My first post, | 我第一次外派时 |
[38:36] | the local tribesmen honored a guest | 看到一个当地部落的人招待客人 |
[38:38] | by cleaning his teacup with a gob of spit. | 用唾液帮客人洗茶杯 |
[38:42] | If you rejected the hospitality, well… | 如果你拒绝这热情款待的话… |
[38:47] | Let’s hope the service here is better. | 希望这里的招待方法更好一些 |
[38:55] | Two days in a row for us. | 这是我们连续第二天会面 |
[38:58] | It’s an honor for me, ma’am. | 我荣幸之至 女士 |
[39:00] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[39:02] | Are we heading toward a daily briefing? | 下一步就要每天做简报了吧 |
[39:06] | That will be with the Director. | 那得是中情局长本人 |
[39:10] | I said nothing’s off the table. | 我说过没什么是不可能谈的 |
[39:23] | So, where are we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[39:27] | You said you had some names for me. | 你说过有份名单给我看 |
[39:36] | Oh, that’s him, isn’t it? | 照片里的人就是他吧 |
[39:39] | Your son, Andrew. | 您儿子 安德鲁 |
[39:42] | Yes. | 没错 |
[39:46] | I can’t help but think how proud he’d be of you right now. | 若还在世 他一定深以您为骄傲 |
[40:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:04] | So, I’m seeing Facebook accounts, Instagram, Twitter… | 现在有脸书 照片墙 推特 |
[40:08] | 4chan, 8chan, fuckin’ LinkedIn, whatever. We’re there. | 论坛 领英 等等 大概就是这样 |
[40:11] | And this interface masks your identity. | 所以这个界面能掩饰你的身份 |
[40:15] | It did until it stopped working. | 在它不好使之前是这样的 |
[40:17] | Didn’t O’Keefe tell you anything? | 基弗什么都没告诉你吗 |
[40:19] | Not really, no. | 没有 |
[40:22] | All right, look. | 好吧 |
[40:23] | So, these sock puppets you’re missing, | 你在找的这些马甲 |
[40:26] | they’re just a bunch of fake users | 只是一群假用户 |
[40:28] | with online lives that you manage, right? | 你掌控着他们的虚拟动态 |
[40:31] | I wouldn’t say fake. | 不能算是假的 |
[40:39] | What is it? | 什么情况 |
[40:41] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[40:44] | – What is it? – Just wait. | -什么情况 -等着 |
[40:48] | Okay, so the system here | 这里的系统 |
[40:49] | uses dynamic proxies to mask your location, | 使用动态代理掩盖你的位置 |
[40:52] | but there’s a conflict with the firewall. | 但跟防火墙有个冲突 |
[40:53] | I put in a workaround, so… | 我放了一个变通权限 于是… |
[40:58] | do any of these ring a bell? | 这些名字熟悉吗 |
[41:00] | – Um, SemperFucked? -Right. | -万年粪坑 -是我 |
[41:02] | -IraqBob. – That’s me. | -伊拉克鲍勃 -是我 |
[41:04] | – NavyWife. – That’s me, too. | -海军嫂 -也是我 |
[41:08] | – DeltaForceGroupie. – Yo. | -特种兵铁粉 -是我 |
[41:13] | So we’re back in business? | 我们可以恢复工作了吗 |
[41:15] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[41:27] | Vacation’s over. | 假期结束了 |
[41:28] | You’ll find a new set of talking points in your folders. | 你们会在自己的文件夹里找到新的话题 |
[41:30] | – Get outraged! – Yeah. | -放开了喷吧 -好耶 |
[41:32] | – Let’s go! – Yeah! | -开始吧 -好的 |
[41:33] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -开始 -好的 |
[42:20] | You okay back there? | 你没事吧 |
[42:22] | Yeah. Fine. | 挺好的 |
[42:24] | Not too hot. | 不热吧 |
[42:26] | No. | 不热 |
[42:31] | Long day, sir? | 今天累了吧 先生 |
[42:35] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你点儿事 |
[42:36] | Shoot. | 请讲 |
[42:37] | Did I do anything, anything at all, | 我是否曾经做过什么事 |
[42:39] | to suggest I was curious about the sound of your voice? | 让你觉得我对你的声音感兴趣了 |
[42:43] | No, right? | 没有 怎么了 |
[42:44] | So shut the fuck up. | 那就把逼嘴闭上 |
[43:39] | Enjoy. | 好胃口 |
[43:46] | You’re not at the lake. | 你没在湖边 |
[43:47] | No. | 没有 |
[43:50] | Want to tell me why? | 能告诉我为什么吗 |
[43:55] | If you won’t say what’s bothering you, | 如果你不说你有什么烦恼 |
[43:56] | how am I supposed to help? | 我怎么帮你呢 |
[43:58] | You tried to kill me. | 你想杀我 |
[44:01] | The guy you sent. | 你派的人 |
[44:03] | – What guy? – The fucking guy! | -什么人 -那个逼人 |
[44:05] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[44:12] | You stay. | 别过来 |
[44:16] | I would never hurt you, Peter. | 我永远不会伤害你 彼得 |
[44:17] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[44:19] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[44:21] | I got you out of lockup. | 我把你从医疗监禁里弄出来 |
[44:23] | So you knew where I was. | 所以你之前知道我在哪里 |
[44:25] | In a safe place. That was the point. | 在安全的地方 这是重点 |
[44:28] | My God, I flew Astrid in all the way from Berlin | 天呐 我让阿斯特丽德大老远从柏林飞来 |
[44:31] | – to take care of you. – Astrid is dead. | -照顾你 -阿斯特丽德死了 |
[44:34] | What? | 什么 |
[44:36] | – How? – What do you fucking mean, how? | -怎么死的 -什么他妈怎么死的 |
[44:38] | The guy with the hat, he shot her! | 被那个戴帽子的人打死了 |
[44:41] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[44:42] | – We can figure this out. – No! | -我们能搞清楚状况 -不 |
[44:44] | Together, like we always have. | 我们一起 像一直以来那样 |
[44:45] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[44:46] | I raised you, Peter. | 我养育了你 彼得 |
[44:48] | Stay there. | 别过来 |
[44:49] | You are my child. | 你是我的孩子 |
[44:52] | More than that. | 不止如此 |
[44:55] | I would never hurt you. | 我永远不会伤害你 |
[44:58] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[45:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[45:05] | That’s the God’s honest truth. | 这是可以对天发誓的真话 |
[45:08] | No. | 不 |
[45:11] | If you don’t believe that, please, | 如果你不相信 |
[45:14] | just pull the trigger. | 那就开枪吧 |
[46:03] | – Yeah? – What the fuck did you do? | -喂 -你他妈都干了什么 |
[46:06] | You sound terrible. | 你听起来挺难受 |
[46:07] | I told you to leave him alone. | 我告诉你放过他的 |
[46:09] | And I told you there were other opinions. | 然后我说别人有不同意见 |
[46:11] | You answer to me, you fuck. | 你听我命令 你个逼货 |
[46:13] | To me, you hear that? | 听我指挥 明白吗 |
[46:14] | Yeah. I do. But you need to hear, too. | 是啊 但你也得听我说 |
[46:18] | The good news is we no longer have your boy out there | 好消息是我们不用再担心你那孩子 |
[46:20] | saying God knows what to God knows who. | 跟乱七八糟的人说胡话了 |
[46:22] | You really — | 你真的… |
[46:25] | You really believe that? | 你真的以为这样吗 |
[46:28] | He was just in my house, you fucking moron. | 他刚才还在我家里 你他妈的蠢货 |
[46:32] | – What? – In my house | -什么 -在我房子里 |
[46:34] | looking for you. | 找你 |
[46:38] | I can’t believe you called me on an open line. | 那你居然还用不加密的线路打给我 |
[46:43] | Fuck. | 操 |