时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | She’s a gold star mom. She’s tough to argue with. | 她可是英雄母亲 辩赢她不易 |
[00:06] | I applied for a job. | 我应聘了一份工作 |
[00:07] | It’s where Conlin called you from | 科林被杀前就在这里 |
[00:09] | just before he was killed. | 给你打的电话 |
[00:10] | So, these sock puppets, | 你在找的这些马甲 |
[00:12] | they’re just a bunch of fake users | 只是一群假用户 |
[00:14] | with online lives that you manage? | 你掌控着他们的虚拟动态 |
[00:17] | Didn’t O’keefe tell you anything? | 基弗什么都没告诉你吗 |
[00:18] | George Pallis, meet Carrie Mathison. | 乔治·帕利斯 这位是卡莉·麦吉森 |
[00:20] | An affidavit from you | 你对柏林事件的证词 |
[00:21] | about what happened in Berlin, that’s how we get Dar. | 能让我们抓到达尔 |
[00:25] | I also said I was uneasy about doing that, | 我还说过 我那样做十分为难 |
[00:27] | because it would be a problem for Saul. | 因为那会给索尔带来麻烦 |
[00:29] | Everything I’ve done, | 我在中情局干了一辈子 |
[00:31] | my entire career will be wiped out. | 算是付诸东流了 |
[00:34] | All anyone will remember is that. | 所有人只会记得我最后的不光彩 |
[00:36] | Carrie, this is Christine Lonas. | 卡莉 这位是克莉丝汀·洛纳斯 |
[00:38] | Hi, I’m from the Administration for Children’s Services. | 你好 我是儿童服务管理局的 |
[00:42] | Franny will remain in foster care until more information | 弗兰妮将继续留在寄宿家庭 |
[00:45] | – is provided at further proceedings. – No! | -直到后续进程提供更多信息 -不 |
[00:47] | This session is adjourned. | 休庭 |
[00:48] | All I can do is comply with the court order… | 我只能服从法院命令 |
[00:50] | Hope to God I can convince the judge I’m a changed woman. | 但愿我能让法官相信我改过自新了 |
[00:54] | You’ve been approved for a visit with your daughter. | 您已得到允许 明天可以来看女儿了 |
[00:56] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 太谢谢了 |
[00:59] | Down! | 卧倒 |
[01:01] | There’s a gun in the car. I’m going for it. | 车里有枪 我去拿 |
[01:02] | Astrid, no! I — the — I — | 阿斯特丽德 不 我… |
[01:10] | Astrid! | 阿斯特丽德 |
[01:13] | No! | 不 |
[01:21] | The guy you sent. Where is he? | 你派的人 他在哪里 |
[01:23] | I would never hurt you. | 我永远不会伤害你 |
[01:28] | He was just in my house, you fucking moron. | 他刚才还在我家 你妈的蠢货 |
[01:31] | – What? – In my house, | -什么 -在我房子里 |
[01:33] | looking for you. | 找你 |
[01:35] | I can’t believe you called me on an open line. | 那你居然还用不加密的线路打给我 |
[01:58] | The first revolution | 第一次革命 |
[01:59] | is when you change your mind about how you look at things | 始于人的思想 转变看问题的方式 |
[02:03] | and see that there might be another way to look at it | 发现另一种未曾出现过的 |
[02:05] | that you have not been shown. | 全新视角 |
[02:09] | The brutality against protesters, | 残酷地对待抗议者 |
[02:11] | the para-militarization of law enforcement. | 准军事化的执法 |
[02:13] | That’s why we have to keep trying. | 这就是为何我们要不断尝试 |
[02:14] | We don’t need a police state in this country | 我们的国家不需要用极权 |
[02:16] | to fight terrorism, we need a new strategy. | 对抗恐怖主义 我们需要一种新的策略 |
[02:20] | The revolution will not be televised. | 革命活动不会被电视转播 |
[02:22] | …the system of indefinite detention… | 无限期羁押的制度… |
[02:24] | FBI and the CIA targeting Muslim communities… | 调查局和中情局在针对穆斯林社区… |
[02:26] | Security. Got an agitated non-compliant patient. | 警卫 有一位情绪激动不听劝阻的病人 |
[02:29] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[02:29] | – What’s his name again? – Peter Quinn. | -再说他叫什么名字 -彼得·奎恩 |
[02:32] | You will not be able to stay home, brother. | 你将无法待在家中 兄弟 |
[02:34] | You will not be able to plug in, turn on, and cop out. | 你不能插入 打开 并退出 |
[02:37] | – It’s a very alarming charge. – The Russians | -这是非常严重的指控 -俄罗斯人 |
[02:40] | hacked our committees. | 黑进了我们的委员会 |
[02:41] | The continuation of endless war. | 没完没了的战争 |
[02:44] | Can’t you get that through your fucking skull? | 你的破脑壳怎么就想不通 |
[02:46] | The revolution will put you in the driver’s seat. | 革命活动会让你坐上驾驶位 |
[02:49] | The US continues to engage | 美国持续以非常高的代价 |
[02:50] | in a covert war with very, very high stakes. | 参与一场隐蔽战争 |
[02:53] | I made promises and didn’t keep them. | 我做了承诺 没有遵守 |
[02:57] | This world began right after 9/11. | 这个时代始于911事件 |
[03:03] | The revolution will not be televised, | 革命活动不会被电视转播 |
[03:04] | not be televised. There will be no rerun, | 不会被电视转播 没有回头路 |
[03:06] | Brothers and sisters. The revolution will be live. | 兄弟姐妹们 革命即将上演 |
[03:10] | Which agency? | 哪家机构 |
[03:11] | I can’t say that here in an open hearing, sir. | 在公开听证会中我不能讲 先生 |
[03:14] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[03:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:28] | Turn left. | 左转 |
[03:35] | Destination is on your right. | 目的地在道路右侧 |
[03:46] | You have arrived at your destination. | 您已到达目的地 |
[04:44] | Coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[04:46] | Please. | 麻烦了 |
[04:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:07] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[05:11] | Here you go, hon. | 给你 亲 |
[05:12] | Let me know when you’re ready. | 点好了告诉我 |
[05:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:18] | Hey, I know you. | 我认识你 |
[05:19] | Yeah, right. | 可不是嘛 |
[05:21] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[05:24] | I know you. | 我真认识你 |
[05:27] | Johnny? | 强尼 |
[05:30] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[05:32] | – Nicki. – Nicki. | -妮姬 -妮姬 |
[05:34] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[05:35] | Hold — hold on one second. | 稍等一下 |
[05:39] | Johnny! | 强尼 |
[05:40] | God, I swear, I didn’t even recognize you! | 天呐 我发誓刚才没认出来你 |
[05:44] | well, it’s — | 这都…. |
[05:45] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见了 |
[05:47] | Yeah, you could say that again. | 是啊 你又可以这么说了 |
[05:49] | Um, how… | 你现在… |
[05:50] | How you been? | 你现在还好吗 |
[05:52] | Good. | 好 |
[05:53] | I… | 我… |
[05:55] | Good. | 挺好 |
[05:56] | And how is um — how is Shaw and — and Dario? | 肖和达里奥他们还好吗 |
[05:59] | They haven’t been in here, either — | 他们也有好一阵子 |
[06:00] | not for the longest time. | 没过来了 |
[06:06] | I don’t know. I’m — I’m not in, uh… | 我不知道 我已经跟他们… |
[06:14] | anymore… | 不在一起了 |
[06:16] | No? | 是吗 |
[06:18] | Well, it has not been the same around here without you guys. | 你们不来 这里都不一样了 |
[06:22] | This, uh — | 现在的… |
[06:23] | This latest crew is the worst. | 现在这批人最差劲了 |
[06:27] | – Yeah? – Oh, yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[06:30] | I don’t know. Maybe I’m just getting older. | 我知道 也许是我变老了 |
[06:33] | Eh. No, look, see? | 看看 |
[06:34] | I even got married. | 我都结婚了 |
[06:35] | Yeah, and not to a soldier, | 对 但不是跟军人 |
[06:37] | if you can believe that. | 你能相信吗 |
[06:42] | Good thinking. | 真聪明 |
[06:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:45] | Hey, did you work here last night? | 你昨天晚上当班吗 |
[06:49] | Uh, mnh-mnh, day off. | 昨晚我休息 |
[06:51] | Oh. What about her? | 她呢 |
[06:52] | Uh, same. | 跟我一样 |
[06:54] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[06:56] | Nothing. I was supposed to meet a guy. | 没事 我本来要见个人 |
[07:05] | Hey, Johnny, are you okay? | 强尼 你还好吗 |
[07:11] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:13] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[07:15] | I mean, if there is ever anything I can — | 如果有什么我能帮忙的… |
[07:17] | I said I’m fine. | 我说了我没事 |
[07:30] | It was really great seeing you again. | 真的很开心再见到你 |
[07:33] | Yeah. Uh, yeah, you too. | 是的 我也是 |
[07:59] | Come on. Where is it? | 到底在哪里 |
[08:54] | Hundreds of employees creating tens of thousands of fake users, | 成百上千的员工创造了几万个假用户 |
[08:58] | each with personal histories, | 各个自带成长史 |
[09:00] | supporting details, multiple cyber presences. | 有好多细节 多处网络登录 |
[09:03] | What do you call them again? | 你把他们叫做什么来着 |
[09:05] | Sock puppets. | 马甲 |
[09:06] | I’ve heard rumors of social media boiler rooms | 我听人说俄罗斯和中国 |
[09:08] | like this in Russia and in China, but not here. | 有社交媒体非法作坊 但美国没有 |
[09:11] | And definitely not on this scale. | 肯定没有这么大规模 |
[09:13] | – Interesting. – It is interesting. | -有意思 -确实有意思 |
[09:15] | And you should be paying attention. | 你也应该留意 |
[09:17] | I can’t right now, Max. The car will be here any minute. | 现在不行 麦克斯 车快来了 |
[09:20] | I’m going straight from my deposition to see Franny at child services. | 我作证后就直接去儿童服务局见弗兰妮 |
[09:23] | Toss me hop, would you? | 把跳跳给我 行吗 |
[09:25] | – Hop? – The rabbit there on the bureau. | -跳跳 -柜子里的兔子 |
[09:28] | Listen to me, Carrie — | 听我说 卡莉 |
[09:30] | Somebody is paying O’Keefe a shitload of money | 有人给基弗一大笔钱 |
[09:33] | to build a massive domestic propaganda machine. | 建立庞大的国内宣传机器 |
[09:36] | And if this somebody is DOD or NSA or Dar Adal, | 这人要是国防部 国安局或达尔·阿德尔 |
[09:39] | he’s breaking about ten federal laws. | 那就违反了十几条联邦法律 |
[09:41] | – I’m aware. – Plus, this isn’t | -我知道了 -而且这不只是 |
[09:43] | just about fake news and manipulating public opinion. | 假新闻和操纵舆论的问题 |
[09:46] | It’s about stifling dissent. | 这更是压制异见 |
[09:48] | Okay, okay, I hear you. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[09:50] | Do me a favor, then — don’t go there today. | 帮我个忙 今天别去那里 |
[09:52] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[09:53] | One, it’s too dangerous. | 首先 太危险了 |
[09:56] | Look what happened to Conlin. | 你看科林的下场 |
[09:58] | And two? | 然后呢 |
[09:59] | After this afternoon, it might be moot anyway. | 过了今天下午 这些可能都没意义了 |
[10:01] | If this is Dar Adal, | 如果是达尔·阿德尔 |
[10:03] | I’m about to bring the roof down on his head. | 我马上就要扳倒他了 |
[10:07] | I got to run. | 我得走了 |
[10:34] | Shit. | 靠 |
[11:32] | Saul Berenson to see Pesach. | 索尔·贝伦森来见佩萨 |
[11:59] | Pesach’s not here. Pesach’s abroad. | 佩萨不在 佩萨出国了 |
[12:06] | Come on, everybody out. Take a break. | 大家出去 休息一下 |
[12:19] | Check everything. | 检查全部物品 |
[12:41] | It’s all there? | 都在这儿了吗 |
[12:42] | All there. | 全都在 |
[12:44] | Something else. | 还有 |
[12:45] | Something else? | 还有 |
[12:50] | In case he wasn’t here. | 以防他不在 |
[12:53] | “You can’t fall off the middle.” | “三条大路走中间” |
[13:20] | That’s with our compliments. | 那是我们的敬意 |
[13:36] | Tell Pesach Mazl. | 告诉佩萨·马奇 |
[13:37] | When he gets back from Kinshasa. | 等他从金沙萨[扎伊尔首都]回来 |
[13:49] | Tell him I’ll miss our morning walks. | 告诉他我会想念我们的晨间散步 |
[13:53] | – Here we are. – Do I need to sign anything? | -我们到了 -我要签字吗 |
[13:55] | It’s all taken care of. | 都处理好了 |
[13:57] | If you ever need a driver… | 如果你需要司机… |
[13:59] | – Thanks. – I’m usually around — | -谢谢 -我通常 |
[14:01] | got a bunch of accounts in your neighborhood. | 在你家附近接到一堆用户 |
[14:06] | – Ms. Mathison? – Yeah? | -麦吉森女士 -什么 |
[14:08] | You might want to confirm your three o’clock. | 你最好确认一下三点钟的行程 |
[14:11] | What? | 什么 |
[14:12] | At Children’s Services to see your daughter. | 去儿童服务局见你女儿 |
[14:15] | How do you know about that? Hey! | 你怎么知道那件事的 |
[14:17] | Who the fuck are you?! | 你他妈究竟是谁 |
[14:31] | Administration for Children’s Services. | 儿童服务管理局 |
[14:33] | Hi. May I please speak to Christine Lonas? | 你好 我能和克莉丝汀·洛纳斯谈谈吗 |
[14:36] | – May I ask who’s calling? – Carrie mathison. | -请问你是谁 -卡莉·麦吉森 |
[14:38] | I have a three o’clock appointment with her. | 我跟她约在三点见面 |
[14:40] | Okay. Hold on while I transfer your call. | 好吧 请勿挂机 我转接你的电话 |
[14:43] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll hold. | 行 我不挂 |
[14:45] | Oh, Carrie, I was just about to call. | 卡莉 我刚准备打电话 |
[14:48] | Nothing to worry about, | 不必担心 |
[14:49] | But Franny’s on her way to the doctor. | 但弗兰妮要去看医生 |
[14:51] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 发生什么了 |
[14:53] | Woke up this morning with a bit of a fever and a sore throat. | 早晨醒来有点发烧 喉咙痛 |
[14:56] | What do you mean “a bit of a fever”? | 有点发烧是什么意思 |
[14:58] | One hundred and two. | 39度 |
[15:01] | A cough? | 咳嗽吗 |
[15:02] | I don’t think so, no. | 我觉得应该不是 |
[15:03] | Well, make sure, ’cause she had a bout of Pneumonia in Berlin. | 麻烦确诊一下 她在柏林得过肺炎 |
[15:07] | Good to know. I will. | 知道了 我会的 |
[15:09] | But, um, it does look like | 但好像 |
[15:12] | we’re gonna have to postpone visitation. | 我们必须得推迟见面 |
[15:15] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[15:17] | It’s standard procedure until she feels better. | 按程序办事 除非她好起来 |
[15:21] | Look, I know you’re disappointed, | 我知道你很失望 |
[15:22] | but I promise I’ll reschedule this as soon as possible. | 但我答应我一定会尽快重新安排 |
[15:25] | When? | 什么时候 |
[15:26] | I will know more after I speak to the doctor, okay? | 我跟医生谈过才知道 行吗 |
[15:30] | Okay. Uh, Christine? | 好吧 克莉丝汀 |
[15:33] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[15:36] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[15:38] | No, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:49] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[15:50] | Cancel the panic. She’s here. | 别紧张了 她来了 |
[15:53] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[15:54] | No worries. | 没事 |
[15:56] | Come on in. We’re all set to go. | 快进来 我们都准备好了 |
[16:01] | H-Hey, Rob… | 罗勃 |
[16:03] | was it you guys who sent the car for me this morning? | 今早是你们的人派车过来的吗 |
[16:06] | No, not us. Why? | 没派过 怎么了 |
[16:10] | No reason. | 就是问问 |
[16:16] | Carrie, hello. | 卡莉 你好 |
[16:19] | Sir. | 长官 |
[16:20] | Uh, please, uh, sit. | 请坐 |
[16:24] | You don’t mind if we, uh, jump right in? | 我就开门见山了 |
[16:27] | I’ll start by asking you a few general questions | 我会先问几个常规问题 |
[16:30] | about your career at CIA, | 关于你在中情局的工作 |
[16:31] | then I’ll ease into a conversation about Berlin — | 然后稍微谈谈柏林的事情 |
[16:35] | How it was you who discovered a Russian agent | 你是如何发现俄罗斯特工 |
[16:38] | had infiltrated the station there | 潜入了那边的情报站 |
[16:39] | and how Dar Adal and Saul Berenson went about covering that up. | 达尔·阿德尔和索尔·贝伦森是如何隐瞒的 |
[16:43] | Mr. Pallis, I know this is gonna sound strange, | 帕利斯先生 我知道这么问很奇怪 |
[16:45] | but did DOJ order a car for me this morning? | 今早司法部有没有派一辆车给我 |
[16:50] | I have no idea. | 我不清楚 |
[16:52] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[16:55] | Well, somebody did. | 那应该是其他人 |
[16:56] | My — My assistant got a call this morning to expect a car. | 我的助手今早接到电话 有车来接我 |
[17:00] | I certainly didn’t request one. | 我没有要车来接 |
[17:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:07] | Good morning. We’re on the record. | 上午好 现在开始正式记录 |
[17:09] | This is the video deposition of Carrie Anne Mathison. | 这是卡莉·安妮·麦吉森的视频作证 |
[17:13] | The deposition is taking place | 本证词录制于纽约 |
[17:14] | in board room “A” of the Andrew Hayes Federal Building | 安德鲁·海耶斯联邦大楼A会议室 |
[17:17] | in New York City at 11:21 a.M. | 上午11点21分 |
[17:21] | My name is Steve Beverly. | 我是史蒂夫·贝弗利 |
[17:23] | I’m the videographer with Manhattan Legal Support. | 曼哈顿法律支持部门的录像制作人 |
[17:27] | Also present is Robert Emmons, | 同时在场的还有罗博·埃蒙斯 |
[17:29] | Chief of Staff for the president-elect, | 候任总统的幕僚长 |
[17:32] | and George Pallis, | 以及乔治·帕利斯 |
[17:33] | the Solicitor General of the United States. | 美国司法部副检察长 |
[17:36] | I will now swear in the witness. | 现在请证人宣誓 |
[17:38] | Ms. Mathison, do you affirm you will testify to the truth, | 麦吉森女士 你发誓以信仰之名 |
[17:41] | to the best of your ability, or swear to it, so help you God? | 竭尽所能所作证词纯属事实 |
[17:45] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[17:46] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:48] | I’m changing my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[17:58] | Carrie, what the hell? Talk to me. | 卡莉 告诉我究竟怎么回事 |
[18:01] | You heard me. I changed my mind. | 你听到了 我改主意了 |
[18:03] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[18:05] | Huh? Tell me. | 告诉我啊 |
[18:07] | I can’t say. | 我不能讲 |
[18:08] | – Can’t or won’t. – Both. | -不能还是不愿意 -两者皆有 |
[18:09] | What am I supposed to tell Keane? | 我该怎么跟基恩讲 |
[18:11] | That my kid is sick. | 我孩子病了 |
[18:13] | They still won’t let me see her. | 他们还是不让我去看她 |
[18:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:30] | Tell Dar Adal he wins. | 告诉达尔·阿德尔他赢了 |
[18:32] | Now I want to see my daughter. | 现在让我见我的女儿 |
[18:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:43] | What do you mean she flaked? | 你说她临阵脱逃是什么意思 |
[18:45] | Showed up for the deposition, | 出席了作证 |
[18:46] | then suddenly changed her mind about the whole thing. | 却出人意料地改变了主意 |
[18:50] | No explanation? | 没有解释吗 |
[18:51] | None — Just walked out right after she was sworn in. | 没有 宣誓的时候突然走掉了 |
[18:55] | Can’t say I’m entirely surprised. | 我倒不是非常惊讶 |
[18:56] | She was wobbly on the idea from the get-go. | 她一开始就举棋不定 |
[18:59] | Well, then, this won’t come as a galloping shock, either. | 那这件事也不算是突发意外了 |
[19:02] | What won’t? | 哪件事不算 |
[19:03] | I’ve got Dar Adal waiting outside — unscheduled. | 达尔·阿德尔等着见我 没有预约 |
[19:08] | Coincidence? | 巧合吗 |
[19:09] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[19:10] | So he found out about the deposition somehow | 他不知怎么觉察到了作证之事 |
[19:13] | and got to Carrie before she could go on the record. | 然后在卡莉作证之前将其搞定 |
[19:17] | It is what he does. | 是他的风格 |
[19:20] | Where does this leave us, George? | 我们接下来怎么办 乔治 |
[19:21] | I was just thinking about that. | 我也正在考虑 |
[19:23] | We’re down to Saul Berenson, | 我们找索尔·贝伦森 |
[19:25] | that is if you’re willing to offer him a deal | 如果你同意与他做笔交易 |
[19:27] | in exchange for his testimony. | 来换取他的证词 |
[19:29] | More than willing. Is there a legal basis for it? | 当然同意 有没有法律手段 |
[19:32] | As long as you go through proper channels at Justice, | 只要你通过司法部的适当渠道 |
[19:35] | the National Security Division. | 国家安全部门 |
[19:37] | In that case, FBI Counterintelligence | 那样的话 联调局反间谍部门 |
[19:39] | would make the first approach to Saul. | 可以与索尔接触 |
[19:41] | Think he’ll go for it? | 你认为他会答应吗 |
[19:43] | If he believes the alternative is arrest and prosecution. | 如果他相信不这么做就面临起诉和逮捕的话 |
[19:47] | Start the process. You’ll coordinate, Rob? | 启动程序吧 你来牵头 罗博 |
[19:50] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[19:51] | Thanks, gentlemen. | 谢谢各位 |
[19:58] | Send in Mr. Adal. | 请阿德尔先生进来 |
[20:09] | – Madame President-elect. -Thank you, Agent Thoms. | -候任总统女士 -谢谢 汤姆斯探员 |
[20:13] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么啦 |
[20:16] | It’s a — It’s a fight. | 这是… 打架了 |
[20:18] | Believe it or not, with an old friend. | 随你信不信 是跟个老友 |
[20:21] | He thought I was responsible | 他认为我要对某些 |
[20:22] | for something I had nothing to do with. | 我并未做过之事负责 |
[20:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:25] | It happens. | 常有的事 |
[20:27] | So what do you want? | 你来有什么事情 |
[20:29] | I wasn’t satisfied with the way our meeting went yesterday. | 我对昨日我们会面的结果不太满意 |
[20:32] | I felt you weren’t, either, and so, | 我感觉您也有同感 |
[20:34] | those names you requested for cabinet positions — | 您所要求的内阁空缺候选名单 |
[20:38] | I have them now. | 我带来了 |
[20:41] | Because this… | 因为… |
[20:44] | friction between us… | 我们之间的矛盾 |
[20:46] | it has to end. | 需要结束了 |
[20:56] | And you think this would help | 而你认为这会有助于 |
[20:59] | end the…friction? | 结束矛盾 |
[21:02] | I know it would. | 我认为会 |
[21:04] | Three candidates I would never consider | 这三位候选人 我从未考虑过授予 |
[21:06] | for any position at any time. | 任何职位 |
[21:09] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 很遗憾您这样认为 |
[21:10] | You can’t really have expected anything different. | 你不要再做他想了 |
[21:16] | Actually, I did. | 但我确实想 |
[21:18] | And I’d ask you to reconsider — | 也望您重新考虑 |
[21:20] | advise you to. | 我的建议 |
[21:21] | So this is your idea of advice? | 这就是你的建议 |
[21:23] | Does it really matter what we call it? | 怎么叫有关系吗 |
[21:26] | Not if we’re both clear on what’s really going on. | 现在 既然我们彼此都清楚事态进展 |
[21:31] | You think you know better than me. | 你认为你比我更清楚 |
[21:33] | When it comes to the defense of this country, | 在保卫国家安全的问题上 |
[21:35] | I’m certain I do. | 我确信如此 |
[21:36] | Oh, you’re certain? | 你确信 |
[21:38] | I’ve been at this a very long time. | 我长期从事这行 |
[21:40] | At what? | 从事什么 |
[21:43] | What is it you think you have been at, exactly? | 你究竟认为自己在从事着什么 |
[21:50] | No, I really want to know. | 我的确想知道 |
[21:53] | Keeping America safe. | 保卫美国安全 |
[21:56] | I see. | 知道了 |
[21:58] | And this qualifies in your opinion? | 你自觉工作达标了 |
[22:01] | – What does? – Feeding me bad intelligence, | -什么达标 -给我报无效情报 |
[22:04] | leaking false reports to the press, | 给媒体泄露假报告 |
[22:07] | coercing me into cabinet choices | 迫使我做出与我本人竞选初衷的 |
[22:09] | antithetical to the policy goals | 政治目标背道而驰的 |
[22:11] | that got me elected. | 内阁组阁方案 |
[22:12] | Seriously, where do you see this going? | 说真的 你到底想怎么样 |
[22:16] | Do I come around to your point of view? | 你认为我会接受你的观点吗 |
[22:18] | Do I give up, roll over? Do you see me resigning? | 我会否放弃 翻覆 你认为我会辞职 |
[22:25] | I am the next president of the United States. | 我是美国下一任的总统 |
[22:28] | Sixty million people voted for me. | 六千万人民投票选举了我 |
[22:31] | Who the hell voted for you? | 谁他妈给你投过票 |
[22:34] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[22:35] | That’s right. | 不错 |
[22:37] | But I have a constituency, too. | 但是我也有支持者 |
[22:41] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:43] | It means don’t go to war | 意思是说 |
[22:46] | with your own national security establishment. | 不要与你自己的国家安全机构开战 |
[22:53] | Are you threatening me now? | 你这是在威胁我吗 |
[22:55] | I’m telling you it’s a war you won’t win. | 我是告诉你 这场战争你必输无疑 |
[23:07] | Two hundred and fifty years of movement | 二百五十年的历史 |
[23:09] | toward the light in this country, | 争取到的国家光明 |
[23:12] | towards justice… | 争取到的正义 |
[23:16] | Say what you want, call me naive, | 随你怎么讲 就当我幼稚吧 |
[23:18] | but I believe in that light. | 但我相信光明会战胜黑暗 |
[23:20] | And I will not be held hostage by you or anybody else. | 我不会成为你或任何人的傀儡人质 |
[23:26] | I’m afraid you’re taking this personally, madam. | 恐怕您把这事当成个人恩怨了 女士 |
[23:30] | You’re God damn right I am. | 你他妈说得一点没错 |
[23:41] | I’m sorry if I upset you. | 要是惹你生气了 我道歉 |
[23:45] | In the future, in case you’re wondering, | 将来 万一你想知道的话 |
[23:47] | this moment, right now, | 这一刻 就现在 |
[23:51] | is when I decided to put your ass in jail. | 我决定要送你进监狱 |
[23:59] | Good day. | 再见 |
[24:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:12] | – It’s me. – Well? | -是我 -怎么 |
[24:14] | Apparently, my powers of persuasion aren’t what they used to be. | 我的说服力好像不如从前了 |
[24:18] | Time to weaponize some information. | 是时候把某些信息武装起来了 |
[24:21] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[24:50] | Told you — nobody home. | 告诉过你 没人在家 |
[24:53] | Guess not. | 可能吧 |
[24:54] | I did what you said. | 我按你说的做了 |
[25:00] | Next time, you ask for half up front. | 下次 你得让人提前付你一半 |
[25:57] | No, you don’t! | 想得美 |
[26:03] | You f– you fucking assholes. | 你个混蛋 |
[26:08] | About fucking time. | 是时候了 |
[26:10] | Assholes — all of you. | 你们都是混蛋 |
[26:15] | Grab yourself a beer and let’s get started. | 拿瓶啤酒 我们开始 |
[26:17] | Those of you with families won’t be going home tonight. | 有家室的今晚不用回家了 |
[26:19] | Those of you with hot dates, consider them iced. | 急着去约会的也冷静一下不用约了 |
[26:23] | Bus is coming for us in 90. | 九十分钟后有大巴车来接我们 |
[26:25] | Sorry for the late notice, gentlemen, | 抱歉这么晚才通知 先生们 |
[26:27] | but Intel just found us some shitheads. | 但中情局给我们找了一批白痴 |
[26:29] | – Who? – Al-Shabaab this time. | -谁 -这次是索马里青年党 |
[26:32] | Fuckers killed eight of ours. Well, now they’re fucked. | 这帮混蛋杀了八个我们的人 他们完蛋了 |
[26:37] | Yo, Quinn, catch. | 奎恩 接着 |
[27:04] | Shut that thing off. | 把那玩意关上 |
[27:06] | This sucks. I cooked last night. | 真是太糟了 我昨晚做饭了 |
[27:09] | – Yeah, and it was shit. – Says who? | -是啊 特难吃 -谁说的 |
[27:11] | Says me. | 我说的 |
[27:13] | The deal is do it till you do it right. | 我们说好的 做饭做到能吃为止 |
[27:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:45] | Carrie, hi. It’s Christine Lonas. | 卡莉 我是克莉丝汀·洛纳斯 |
[27:48] | Did you hear from the doctor? | 医生说什么了吗 |
[27:49] | I did, and let me just apologize right off the bat | 是的 我要道歉 |
[27:52] | for worrying you unnecessarily. | 让你白白担心一次 |
[27:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:56] | Well, it turns out it wasn’t Franny who was sick after all. | 结果发现生病的根本不是弗兰妮 |
[27:59] | It was another girl at the home. | 是另一个女孩 |
[28:02] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[28:03] | My supervisor took the call early this morning. | 今天早上接电话的是我的主管 |
[28:05] | It was an honest mistake. | 完全是弄错了 |
[28:10] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[28:11] | Anyway, the good news is we can keep our appointment | 好消息是 我们可以按预约的日程来 |
[28:13] | as scheduled if that’s still good for you. | 如果你时间合适的话 |
[28:22] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[28:24] | Um, yes, yes. I’ll be there. | 好的 我会去的 |
[28:25] | A-and thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:37] | May we? | 能让我们进去吗 |
[29:12] | Could we have some privacy, please? | 能让我们单独说句话吗 |
[29:20] | I’m sure you can guess why I’m here. | 你肯定能猜到我为什么来这儿 |
[29:25] | My deposition — | 我的证词 |
[29:27] | You want to know why I didn’t go through with it. | 你想知道我为什么没坚持 |
[29:28] | Yes, though, honestly, I might have some idea. | 对 但我也许能猜到为什么 |
[29:35] | My priorities shifted. | 我的关注点改变了 |
[29:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:39] | Well, let me tell you what happened to me today | 我给你讲讲我今天遇到了什么事 |
[29:41] | just about the same time your priorities were shifting. | 跟你改变关注点差不多是同时 |
[29:44] | Dar Adal paid me a surprise visit | 达尔·阿德尔突然 |
[29:46] | with three candidates for my cabinet — | 拿着三个内阁候选人名字来找我 |
[29:48] | Mercer, Westlake, and Stewart. | 墨瑟 韦斯特莱克和斯图尔特 |
[29:52] | Glenallen Stewart actually signed a letter during the campaign | 格伦艾伦·斯图尔特竞选时 |
[29:55] | saying I was unfit to be Commander in Chief. | 说我做最高指挥官不够格 |
[30:00] | So I have to ask — | 我得问问 |
[30:02] | What would embolden Dar Adal | 达尔·阿德尔哪儿来的胆子 |
[30:04] | to make such an extreme recommendation, | 竟然敢推荐这种人 |
[30:06] | and why now? | 以及为什么是现在 |
[30:11] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[30:12] | Come on, Carrie. You know exactly why. | 别装了 卡莉 你心知肚明 |
[30:17] | He found out you were advising me, | 他发现你在给我建议 |
[30:19] | and he got to you, | 他搞定了你 |
[30:21] | just like he got to Majid Jivadi before. | 就像他之前搞定马吉德·贾瓦迪 |
[30:24] | Tell me what he’s holding over your head. | 告诉我 他抓了你的什么把柄 |
[30:33] | Is it your daughter? | 是你女儿吗 |
[30:38] | You asked me about that situation. | 你跟我说过那个情况 |
[30:40] | And you said you couldn’t get involved. | 你说你无能为力 |
[30:42] | So it is your daughter. | 那么就是你女儿了 |
[30:45] | – No. – Don’t lie to me. | -不 -别撒谎 |
[30:46] | Then don’t ask me questions you know I can’t answer. | 那就别问我你明知道我没法答的问题 |
[30:50] | And don’t show up here with a platoon of armed men | 别带着一个排的安保人员过来 |
[30:53] | and tell yourself you’re not trying to strong-arm me, too. | 还自欺欺人说你想硬逼我 |
[31:00] | – Now, I was just leaving. – So that’s it. | -我要走了 -就这样了吗 |
[31:02] | This is all fine with you. He gets a free pass… | 你都无所谓吗 他可以肆无忌惮的… |
[31:05] | My daughter is waiting. | 我女儿等着呢 |
[31:06] | A man you said was responsible for the brutal murder | 就是你说的那个残忍杀害 |
[31:10] | of your client and the execution of an FBI agent. | 你的委托人以及联调局探员的人 |
[31:12] | – I have to go. – Carrie! | -我得走了 -卡莉 |
[31:15] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[31:44] | Mrs. Berenson? | 贝伦森夫人 |
[31:47] | That’s right. | 是我 |
[31:48] | A man left this message for you. | 有个人给你留了张字条 |
[31:50] | He said he’s very sorry. | 他说他很抱歉 |
[31:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:02] | “My apologies, Mira. | “抱歉 米拉 |
[32:03] | It’s an emergency, | 紧急状况 |
[32:05] | and I need to be absolutely certain of a private meeting. | 我需要确定这是一次只有我们二人的会面 |
[32:09] | If you can find it in your heart, | 如果你能背下来 |
[32:11] | please follow the directions below. | 请按照以下说明 |
[32:13] | You were always curious about my work. | 你总是好奇我的工作 |
[32:16] | Well, this is called paper-chasing. | 这叫按路线找地方 |
[32:20] | Please pay the bill and leave the cafe immediately, | 请付账 马上离开咖啡馆 |
[32:22] | turning right and onto 77th Street. | 右转进入77大街 |
[32:25] | Midway down the block, cross the street.” | 走到街区一半的时候 过马路” |
[32:29] | “At the corner of Central Park West, | “在中央公园西路 |
[32:31] | a silver Range Rover will pull up beside you.” | 一辆银色的陆虎会在你身边停下” |
[32:36] | “Get in.” | “上车” |
[33:03] | Inside — quickly. | 快进去 |
[33:10] | Take the elevator — number 16A. | 坐编号为16A的电梯 |
[33:38] | What the hell, Saul? | 搞什么 索尔 |
[33:39] | Is the world coming to an end or something? | 世界末日要到了还是怎么着 |
[33:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[33:47] | I have to leave — suddenly. | 我突然要离开 |
[33:51] | You won’t be seeing me for a while. | 很长一段时间你都见不到我了 |
[33:53] | Well, I wasn’t exactly expecting to. | 其实我也没想见到你 |
[33:54] | It’s been almost two years. | 都快两年了 |
[33:56] | I meant for good. | 我说的是永远 |
[33:57] | I’m in trouble. | 我有麻烦了 |
[33:59] | I have to disappear. | 我得消失 |
[34:05] | What kind of trouble? | 什么麻烦 |
[34:08] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[34:10] | What matters is they’ll come looking for me. | 关键的是他们会来找我 |
[34:12] | they’ll come knocking on your door first. | 他们会先来找你 |
[34:14] | Who’s “they,” if you don’t mind me asking? | 不介意的话我想问”他们”是指谁 |
[34:16] | Counterintelligence. | 反间谍部门 |
[34:17] | They’ll find you. They always do. | 他们会找到你的 总能找到的 |
[34:20] | Not if you don’t tell them where I am. | 除非你不跟他们透露我在哪 |
[34:25] | If I can get to Athens — and I think I can — | 前提是我能到雅典 应该没问题 |
[34:29] | only you and Father Matsoukis know about the rectory. | 只有你和马特索基斯神父知道教区长住宅 |
[34:32] | The rectory? Of course. | 教区长住宅 当然了 |
[34:35] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[34:38] | And here I thought all these years | 这么多年我一直以为 |
[34:39] | that it would be our little hideaway in the Greek islands. | 那是我们在希腊岛屿上的秘密庇所 |
[34:41] | Let’s not do that, Mira. | 别这样 米拉 |
[34:44] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:54] | So should I just keep my mouth shut? Is that it? | 我要一直不开口是吧 |
[34:57] | Most likely, they’ll send someone you know — | 他们可能会派你认识的人 |
[34:59] | Harry Tenzer, Leo Traunfeld. | 哈里·唐泽 利奥·特劳菲尔德 |
[35:01] | They’ll play nice at first. | 他们先会来软的 |
[35:03] | – And they’ll have a story. – What do you mean? | -还会编个故事 -什么意思 |
[35:05] | I’ve gone off on vacation somewhere, off the grid. | 说我去某个无人知晓的地方度假 |
[35:08] | They need to reach me immediately. | 他们得立刻联系上我 |
[35:10] | Do I have a favorite place I like to go, | 我有很想去的地方吗 |
[35:12] | somewhere I’ve always dreamed of going? | 某个我一直梦寐以求的地方 |
[35:16] | And then, it will get uglier. | 然后他们就越来越恶心 |
[35:19] | – “Uglier”? – The less you tell them. | -“更恶心” -知道的越少越恶心 |
[35:24] | They’ll call me a traitor, | 他们会说我是叛徒 |
[35:26] | want to know if I ever talked of going over to the other side, | 想知道我有没有透露过要反水 |
[35:30] | selling secrets to the highest bidder. | 把秘密卖给出价最高的人 |
[35:33] | For Christ’s sakes, that’s absurd, Saul. | 苍天啊 太扯了 索尔 |
[35:35] | Harry and Leo would never believe that. | 哈里和利奥绝不会相信的 |
[35:38] | No one would. | 谁都不会信 |
[35:40] | What’s really going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[35:44] | I told you. It doesn’t matter. | 我说了 不重要 |
[35:54] | I follow the news, and I can read between the lines. | 我时刻关注新闻 也能读懂言外之意 |
[35:57] | This is about the president-elect, isn’t it? | 这事跟侯任总统有关吧 |
[36:01] | It’s related. | 有关系 |
[36:04] | The intelligence community hates her. | 情报圈恨死她了 |
[36:08] | And you’re caught in the middle. | 而你却两头为难 |
[36:15] | I must say I’m impressed. | 我得说你真厉害 |
[36:19] | Don’t be — I was married to you for 27 years. | 别啊 我都嫁给你27年了 |
[36:21] | I know how you operate. | 我知道你的作风 |
[36:22] | What I don’t understand is why you have to run. | 我不懂你为什么不得不逃 |
[36:25] | Because she’s the one asking me to fall on my sword. | 因为是她要我就范的 |
[36:28] | – Elizabeth Keane is? – Yes. | -伊丽莎白·基恩吗 -对 |
[36:35] | Honestly, Saul, none of this sounds like you. | 老实讲 索尔 这不像你会说的话 |
[36:38] | You’re not just gonna pack up and leave her to the wolves. | 你不会收拾行李走人 把她一人丢给狼群 |
[36:40] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[36:42] | – If I stay — – What? | -我要是留下 -会怎样 |
[36:44] | You’ll go to prison? | 你会蹲监狱吗 |
[36:48] | Probably cut a deal. | 估计会达成协议 |
[36:53] | But I’ll be humiliated publicly. | 但我会被公开侮辱 |
[36:58] | When has that ever made | 你什么时候 |
[36:59] | the slightest bit of fucking difference to you? | 把这破事放一丁点在心上了 |
[37:19] | How we doing? | 怎么样了 |
[37:21] | Shouldn’t be too much longer. She’s on her way. | 很快了 她在路上了 |
[37:23] | And Ms. Lonas is coming, too? | 洛纳斯女士也要来吧 |
[37:25] | – Is that the case worker? – Yes. | -是负责此案的人吗 -对 |
[37:27] | Then, yes, she’ll be supervising the visit, | 那就是的 她会监督此次探视 |
[37:29] | and there’s a playroom in the back. | 后面有间游戏室 |
[37:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:38] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[37:40] | It’s disgusting, if you ask me. | 你要是问 我会说太恶心了 |
[37:42] | Now they’re after her son. | 现在他们又拿她儿子说事 |
[37:44] | Who is? | 是谁 |
[37:45] | It’s all over the news and the Internet. Here. | 新闻和网上都在播 看这 |
[37:48] | – He died in action. He won a Silver Star. – See for yourself. | -他在行动中牺牲 获得了银星勋章 -自己看 |
[37:51] | He was an American hero. That was the reputation. | 他是美国英雄 这就是他的名声 |
[37:54] | This is the truth. | 这就是事实 |
[37:55] | He got other guys to take the risk while he stayed safe. | 他为了保全自己不顾别人的安危 |
[37:58] | Andrew Keane lost more men | 安德鲁·基恩比其他指挥员 |
[38:00] | 安迪·赫斯特参谋中士 第四步兵师 2002-2008 | |
[38:00] | than any other commander during the surge. | 在行动中折损的士兵都多 |
[38:02] | 弗兰克·克劳杰中士 第四步兵师 2003-2010 | |
[38:02] | Buddies of mine died for nothing. | 我的战友白白牺牲 |
[38:06] | – So what really happened the night Captain Keane died? – Mommy! | -基恩上尉牺牲当晚到底发生了什么 -妈妈 |
[38:11] | Hi, sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[38:23] | We’d gone to search a warehouse. | 我们去搜查一间仓库 |
[38:25] | He had intel that it was a bomb factory. | 有情报称那是炸弹工厂 |
[38:27] | When we got hit, we were pinned down, | 我们受到了袭击 被敌人的 |
[38:29] | – taking fire. – And what did Captain Keane do? | -火力压制 -基恩上尉做了什么 |
[38:32] | He ran past me. He was shouting. | 他从我身边跑过 他叫喊着 |
[38:36] | Out of the way! Get out of my fucking way! | 闪开 快他妈闪开 |
[38:37] | Some men run towards the fight. | 有人冲向了战场 |
[38:40] | Andrew Keane just ran away. | 安德鲁·基恩却逃走了 |
[38:43] | Cowardice runs in the family. | 家族血脉中的懦弱 |
[38:49] | Dar Adal’s handiwork. | 达尔·阿德尔的杰作 |
[38:50] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[38:51] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[38:53] | He was just in here threatening this very thing. | 他之前来这拿这事威胁我 |
[38:58] | – I want it taken down. – Taken down? | -我想要删掉它 -删掉 |
[39:00] | How? You can’t just take that down. | 怎么能行 不能就这样删掉 |
[39:02] | – What she means is — – What I mean is “dealt with.” | -她是说 -我是说”应对” |
[39:07] | Over a million views on YouTube, | 油管上一百多万浏览量 |
[39:10] | all over cable news — | 新闻都在报道 |
[39:13] | We have to respond. | 我们必须回应 |
[39:17] | Did anyone hear me? | 没人听到我说的吗 |
[39:19] | Reiko, how do we respond? | 玲子 我们该怎么回应 |
[39:22] | All respect, ma’am, I wouldn’t address it directly. | 恕我直言 女士 我不会直接回应 |
[39:24] | It’s a lie, a dirty, disgusting lie. | 这就是个下流卑鄙的谎言 |
[39:28] | A lie that half the country wants to believe. | 一半国人都愿相信的谎言 |
[39:30] | Truth won’t put a dent in that. | 真相不会改变这一切 |
[39:31] | So you say do nothing. | 你就是说什么都不做 |
[39:34] | Not nothing. | 并非都不做 |
[39:38] | Change the subject. | 转移话题 |
[39:40] | – And you agree? – Absolutely. | -你同意吗 -完全同意 |
[39:43] | That is my son they are dragging through the mud! | 我儿子被他们拖进这摊浑水里 |
[39:49] | I want a press conference first thing in the morning. | 明天一早我要开个新闻发布会 |
[39:51] | See to it. | 安排好 |
[39:53] | Yes, ma’am. | 好 女士 |
[40:09] | It’s going crazy. | 简直太疯狂了 |
[40:10] | Organic views are through the roof. | 单日点击量飞涨 |
[40:12] | Earned views are even better. | 付费点击情况更好 |
[40:14] | Keyword searches are up. | 关键词搜索也在上涨 |
[40:15] | The trolls can’t get enough. | 喷子对这种情况求之不得 |
[40:17] | Oh, all good. | 一切都好 |
[40:19] | It never ceases to amaze me what people respond to. | 我总是震惊 人们会对什么事件反应剧烈 |
[40:22] | I mean, they hate this kid out there in the real world. | 在现实社会中他们恨透了这孩子 |
[40:26] | Andrew Keane gave his life for his country, | 安德鲁·基恩为国捐躯 |
[40:28] | and they hate him. | 他们却恨他 |
[40:29] | Why do you think that is? | 你觉得这是为什么 |
[40:32] | Well, it could be nepotism, right? | 可能是裙带关系吧 |
[40:34] | Senator Mom gets him his rank, his medal. | 参议员母亲帮他获得军衔和勋章 |
[40:37] | Maybe people resent that. | 人们或许厌恶这点 |
[40:39] | Or could be the Stolen Valor angle. | 或者可能是因为《反军事荣誉窃取法案》 |
[40:42] | Well, that’s what we’re pushing, saying he’s a military hero | 这也是我们重点塑造的印象 |
[40:44] | when he’s not. People despise that, | 谁都不喜欢假英雄 |
[40:47] | especially people who’ve never been | 对于那些这辈子都没上过战场的人 |
[40:50] | near a battlefield themselves. | 就更是如此了 |
[40:52] | So which was it? | 所以最主要的原因是哪个 |
[40:53] | It wasn’t either of those things. | 哪个都不是 |
[40:56] | Over a million views, you know what | 你知道在超过一百万点击量之后 |
[40:58] | the most common complaint is by far? | 人们怨声最大的一点是什么吗 |
[41:00] | I can’t imagine. | 我猜不到 |
[41:03] | He looks like a pussy. | 他像个娘炮 |
[41:05] | And you know what? | 而且你知道吗 |
[41:06] | As always, the people are right. | 真相总是掌握在群众手里 |
[41:10] | Anyway, let me get you those talking points. | 来 我给你看看这些热搜词 |
[41:13] | ‘Cause, tomorrow, we hit her even harder. | 明天我们要对她发起更猛烈的攻势 |
[41:33] | Here you go, talking points for tomorrow. | 看 明天的热搜词 |
[41:36] | – What’s this? – A work in progress, not ready yet. | -这是什么 -我的一件半成品 |
[41:39] | Plenty of other stuff to show you, though, | 你要是有兴趣的话 |
[41:40] | if you’re interested. | 可以看的还有很多 |
[41:43] | Yeah, I’m interested. | 当然 |
[41:45] | All right, so… | 好了… |
[42:01] | – Hey, watch it. – Uh, sorry, sorry. | -走路看着点 -抱歉 |
[42:15] | – You’re Carrie. – Who are you? | -你是卡莉 -你是 |
[42:17] | Clarice. | 克拉丽丝 |
[42:21] | Well, I guess he didn’t talk about me much. Here. | 他可能没怎么提过我 拿着 |
[42:25] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[42:25] | Just press “Play.” | 点播放就行 |
[42:30] | Carrie, it’s Quinn. | 卡莉 是奎恩 |
[42:32] | This is Clarice. | 这是克拉丽丝 |
[42:34] | You can trust her. | 你可以信任她 |
[42:35] | She will bring you to me. It’s important. | 她会带你来见我 这事很重要 |
[42:43] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[42:44] | – Metro PCS. – The video. | -手机运营商 -我是说视频 |
[42:47] | Well, where do you think I got it? | 你以为呢 |
[42:49] | We just shot it — me and Peter did. | 当然是我跟彼得刚刚录的了 |
[42:51] | When? | 什么时候 |
[42:52] | Just now, like, an hour ago. | 就一个小时之前 |
[42:54] | At Bellevue? | 在贝尔维尤录的 |
[42:56] | No, honey, in Queens. | 在皇后区录的 亲爱的 |
[43:00] | That’s impossible. He’s under arrest. | 不可能 他已经被逮捕了 |
[43:03] | Honey, you are way confused. | 亲爱的 你可真是糊涂 |
[43:08] | Can I get my phone back? | 能把手机还给我吗 |
[43:11] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[43:16] | So are we going or what? | 你到底来不来啊 |
[43:31] | Mr. Piotrowski! | 皮尔维斯基先生 |
[43:36] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[43:38] | Mr. Piotrowski, did you bring a phone onto this floor? | 皮尔维斯基先生 您身上是否携带手机 |
[43:43] | I don’t think so. | 没有吧 |
[43:44] | Check him. | 搜他身 |
[43:54] | Come with us, please. | 请跟我们来 |
[44:09] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[44:34] | Carrie, you home? | 卡莉 你在家吗 |
[44:37] | Answer the door. | 开门 |
[44:41] | Carrie! | 卡莉 |
[44:52] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[45:21] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[45:23] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[45:36] | Hi. It’s Carrie Mathison. Leave a message. | 你好 我是卡莉·麦吉森 请留言 |
[45:39] | Carrie, it’s me again. Answer your damn phone. | 卡莉 还是我 快接电话 |
[45:41] | Don’t be surprised to find me standing in your kitchen | 你回家的时候 看到我在厨房可别惊讶 |
[45:43] | when you get home, ’cause that’s where I am. | 因为我自己进来了 |
[45:46] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[45:49] | Mira set me straight on a few things. | 米拉让我想通了几件事 |
[45:52] | Call me back. | 快回电话 |
[45:54] | Call me back. Call me back. | 回电话 回电话 |
[47:50] | Hey, watch it. | 走路看着点 |
[47:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:21] | He got other guys to take the risk while he stayed safe. | 他为了保全自己不顾别人的安危 |
[48:24] | Andrew Keane lost more men | 安德鲁·基恩比其他指挥员 |
[48:26] | than any other commander during the surge. | 在行动中折损的士兵都多 |
[48:28] | Buddies of mine died for nothing. | 我的战友白白牺牲 |
[48:31] | So what really happened the night Captain Keane died? | 基恩上尉牺牲当晚到底发生了什么 |
[48:34] | We’d gone to search a warehouse… | 我们去搜查一间仓库 |
[48:36] | Maybe you should get some rest. | 您该休息会儿了 |
[48:39] | We got hit… | 我们受到了袭击 |
[48:39] | Look at what I’ve done to him. | 看看我都做了些什么 |
[48:42] | And what did Captain Keane do? | 基恩上尉做了什么 |
[48:43] | – You didn’t do this. – I did. | -不是你的错 -是我的错 |
[48:46] | I knew that talking about him in public would be a mistake. | 我知道公开谈论他是个错误 |
[48:49] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[48:50] | I knew that if I so much as mentioned his name, | 哪怕只是提一下他的名字 |
[48:53] | something bad would happen. | 都会有祸事临头 |
[48:55] | And so I didn’t. And for ten years, he was safe. | 所以我十年缄口不言 保证了他不受打扰 |
[48:59] | His memory was… | 有关他的记忆 |
[49:01] | with me alone. | 只锁在我心里 |
[49:04] | And then I opened my big, fat mouth. | 直到我张来了这张破嘴 |
[49:09] | Some men run towards the fight. | 有人冲向了战场 |
[49:11] | Look at him, Rob. | 看看他 罗勃 |
[49:12] | Andrew Keane just ran away. | 安德鲁·基恩却逃走了 |
[49:14] | This was it… | 这就是了 |
[49:15] | Cowardice… | 懦弱 |
[49:17] | …the last few seconds of his life. | 这就是他生命最后的时刻 |
[49:22] | Some men run towards the fight. | 有人冲向了战场 |
[49:25] | No one should be allowed to see this — no one. | 谁都不应该看到这段视频 |
[49:29] | Have these people no fucking shame? | 这些人都他妈不要脸了吗 |
[49:42] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[49:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[50:00] | – This it? – Yeah. | -到了吗 -对 |
[50:01] | House is being remodeled. | 房子正在重新装修 |
[50:03] | He’s on the second floor. | 他在二楼呢 |
[50:36] | Quinn, what are you doing? | 奎恩 你在这做什么 |
[50:38] | Kill the light. | 把手电筒关上 |
[50:43] | Look. | 你看 |
[50:48] | What am I looking at? | 看什么 |
[51:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[51:02] | That’s him, Carrie. | 就是他 卡莉 |
[51:04] | The m-m-man who was — watched you, | 那个监视你的人 |
[51:08] | put the bomb in the van. | 也是把炸弹放进车里的那个人 |