时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Astrid! | 阿斯特丽德 |
[00:08] | No! | 不 |
[00:10] | Somebody is paying O’Keefe to build | 有人给基弗一大笔钱 |
[00:11] | a massive domestic propaganda machine. | 建立庞大的国内宣传机器 |
[00:14] | And if this somebody is DoD or NSA or Dar Adal, | 这人要是国防部 国安局或达尔·阿德尔 |
[00:17] | he’s breaking about ten federal laws. | 那就违反了十几条联邦法律 |
[00:19] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[00:20] | Mr. Piotrowski! | 皮尔维斯基先生 |
[00:21] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[00:23] | Mr. Piotrowski, did you bring a phone onto this floor? | 皮尔维斯基先生 您是否携带手机 |
[00:26] | I don’t think so. | 没有吧 |
[00:30] | Come with us, please. | 请跟我们来 |
[00:35] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:36] | A work in progress. It’s not ready yet. | 我的一件半成品 |
[00:39] | I am the next president of the United States. | 我是美国下一任总统 |
[00:42] | Who the hell voted for you? | 谁他妈投你了 |
[00:44] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[00:45] | That’s right. | 不错 |
[00:47] | Don’t go to war with your own national security establishment. | 不要与你自己的国家安全机构开战 |
[00:51] | Are you threatening me now? | 你这是在威胁我吗 |
[00:53] | Some men run towards the fight. | 有人冲向战场 |
[00:55] | Andrew Keane just ran away. | 安德鲁·基恩却逃走了 |
[00:59] | Cowardice runs in the family. | 家族血脉中的懦弱 |
[01:02] | We have to respond. | 我们必须回应 |
[01:03] | That is my son | 我儿子 |
[01:06] | they are dragging through the mud! | 被他们拖进这摊浑水里 |
[01:23] | Quinn, what are you doing? | 奎恩 你在这做什么 |
[01:26] | Look. | 你看 |
[01:28] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[01:29] | That’s him, Carrie. | 就是他 卡莉 |
[01:31] | The m-man who was — watched you, | 那个监视你的人 |
[01:33] | put the bomb in the van. | 也是把炸弹放进车里的那个人 |
[01:40] | *And the home* | *而这是* |
[01:41] | *of the brave* | *勇士之乡* |
[01:50] | The first revolution | 第一次革命 |
[01:50] | is when you change your mind about how you look at things | 始于人的思想 转变看问题的方式 |
[01:54] | and see that there might be another way to look at it | 发现另一种未曾出现过的 |
[01:57] | that you have not been shown. | 全新视角 |
[02:01] | The brutality against protesters, | 残酷地对待抗议者 |
[02:02] | the para-militarization of law enforcement. | 准军事化执法 |
[02:04] | That’s why we have to keep trying. | 这就是为何我们要不断尝试 |
[02:06] | We don’t need a police state in this country | 我们的国家不需要用极权 |
[02:08] | to fight terrorism, we need a new strategy. | 对抗恐怖主义 我们需要一种新策略 |
[02:11] | The revolution will not be televised. | 革命活动不会被电视转播 |
[02:13] | …the system of indefinite detention… | 无限期羁押的制度… |
[02:15] | FBI and the CIA targeting Muslim communities… | 调查局和中情局在针对穆斯林社区… |
[02:18] | Security. Got an agitated non-compliant patient. | 警卫 有一位情绪激动不听劝阻的病人 |
[02:21] | – What’s his name again? – Peter Quinn. | -再说他叫什么名字 -彼得·奎恩 |
[02:23] | You will not be able to stay home, brother. | 你将无法待在家中 兄弟 |
[02:26] | You will not be able to plug in, turn on, and cop out. | 你不能插入 打开 并退出 |
[02:29] | – It’s a very alarming charge. – The Russians | -这是非常严重的指控 -俄罗斯人 |
[02:31] | hacked our committees. | 黑进了我们的委员会 |
[02:33] | The continuation of endless war. | 没完没了的战争 |
[02:35] | Can’t you get that through your fucking skull? | 你这破脑壳怎么就想不通 |
[02:37] | The revolution | 革命活动 |
[02:38] | will put you in the driver’s seat. | 会让你坐上驾驶位 |
[02:41] | The US continues to engage | 美国持续以非常高的代价 |
[02:42] | in a covert war with very, very high stakes. | 参与一场隐蔽战争 |
[02:45] | I made promises and didn’t keep them. | 我做了承诺 没有遵守 |
[02:49] | This world began right after 9/11. | 这个时代始于911事件 |
[02:54] | The revolution will not be televised, | 革命活动不会被电视转播 |
[02:55] | not be televised. There will be no rerun, | 不会被电视转播 也不会有转播 |
[02:57] | brothers and sisters. The revolution will be live. | 兄弟姐妹们 革命即将上演 |
[03:01] | Which agency? | 哪家机构 |
[03:03] | I can’t say that here in an open hearing, sir. | 在公开听证会中我不能讲 先生 |
[03:06] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[03:07] | Yes. | 是 |
[03:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:16] | Quinn. | 奎恩 |
[03:18] | Is this why I’m here? To watch you shoot him? | 我来这儿是干嘛的 看你射杀他 |
[03:20] | Because I can’t let that happen. You know that. | 你知道我不能让你那么做 |
[03:23] | That’s not why I brought you here. | 我不是为这个叫你来的 |
[03:27] | Why, then? | 那是为什么 |
[03:35] | Lights out. | 关灯了 |
[03:38] | Nothing till tom– morning. | 今晚按兵不动 |
[03:43] | Good. Then maybe you can tell me what the hell is going on. | 好啊 那也许你能告诉我究竟是怎么回事 |
[03:53] | Last time I saw you, you were being hauled off | 上次我见你 你正在贝尔维尤 |
[03:54] | by orderlies at Bellevue. | 被杂兵挟持 |
[03:56] | You want to tell me how you ended up here? | 你要不要告诉我你是怎么到这儿的 |
[03:58] | He blew up the boy in the van. | 他炸了货车里那孩子 |
[04:03] | Sekou Bah. | 塞古·巴 |
[04:04] | I have proof. | 我有证据 |
[04:08] | Yeah, those — those photos you took. | 嗯 你照的那些照片 |
[04:09] | I-I know. I’ve s– I’ve seen them. | 我知道 我看过 |
[04:10] | No, no, no. Proof. | 不不不 证据 |
[04:12] | The — the real van | 真正的货车 |
[04:14] | is in the garage in the house. | 在那栋房子的车库里 |
[04:19] | The real van? What do you mean? | 真正的货车 什么意思 |
[04:21] | S-S-Swapped. | 互换了 |
[04:23] | Switched. | 调包了 |
[04:28] | You’re saying it’s — it’s — it’s in that garage right now. | 你说车现在就在那个车库里 |
[04:31] | I saw. | 我看见了 |
[04:33] | Holy shit. | 他娘的 |
[04:34] | Q-Quinn — Quinn, you don’t have to shoot him. | 奎恩 你不必杀他 |
[04:37] | I know the solicitor general. | 我认识司法部副部长 |
[04:38] | I met him through the president-elect. | 我通过候任总统认识了他 |
[04:40] | He can make things happen, secure the evidence, | 他能做到的 保护证据 |
[04:42] | get that guy in there arrested, the whole bunch of them. | 拘捕里面的人 所有人 |
[04:45] | Don’t…call anyone. | 不要打给任何人 |
[04:48] | The van is from me to you. | 那辆货车我送你了 |
[04:53] | The guy is mine. | 那个人归我 |
[04:57] | And can you tell me why? | 你能告诉我为什么吗 |
[04:59] | It doesn’t matter why. | 原因不重要 |
[05:00] | It will when you’re tried for murder. | 你想杀人 那就重要了 |
[05:02] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[05:05] | You — you don’t care? | 你不在乎 |
[05:06] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[05:08] | Yeah, well, I do. | 好吧 我在乎 |
[05:14] | What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:16] | What, I don’t care? | 怎么 我不在乎吗 |
[05:19] | I don’t care so much I visited you in the hospital every day? | 我不在乎 还天天去医院看你 |
[05:22] | I don’t care so much I took you into my home? | 我不在乎 还带你去我家 |
[05:25] | I lost my daughter? | 结果失去女儿 |
[05:27] | I don’t care so much I fucking dropped everything | 我不在乎 我还为你放下一切 |
[05:29] | when your hooker girlfriend showed up out of the blue | 就因为你那妓女女友突然出现 |
[05:32] | and said you needed me. | 说你需要我 |
[05:33] | You had no choice. | 你没得选 |
[05:34] | Oh, believe me, I did. | 相信我 我有 |
[05:36] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[05:37] | And why’s that? | 为什么 |
[05:37] | Because you made me this way! | 因为是你害我变这样的 |
[05:45] | In Berlin, you woke me f-from a coma | 在柏林 你把昏迷中的我唤醒 |
[05:48] | f-f-for answers. | 问情报 |
[05:50] | I don’t have them. | 但我不知道 |
[05:52] | You keep saying you saved my l-life. | 你一直说你救了我 |
[05:55] | You killed it. | 是你杀了我 |
[05:57] | You made this stroke. | 你让我中风了 |
[06:03] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[06:05] | You only care because you got f-found out. | 你只在乎找到情报 |
[06:09] | No. Quinn… | 不 奎恩 |
[06:09] | Y-you did this to me! | 我这样都怪你 |
[06:14] | It’s always your mission, y-your mission, the mission! | 总是为了你的任务 你的任务 任务 |
[06:18] | That is not true. That is not true. | 不是这样的 不是这样的 |
[06:20] | You made me a fucking monkey! | 你他妈让我变成猴子 |
[06:23] | Quinn, listen to me — | 奎恩 听说我… |
[06:25] | There were thousands of people who were gonna die. | 当时有成千上万的人要死 |
[07:01] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[07:05] | You have ID? | 证件 |
[07:08] | Okay. Come on. | 行 快点 |
[07:17] | I’m sure each present can remember a time | 我相信在坐的各位都会想起 |
[07:18] | not that long ago when there was this consensus — | 不久前引发的舆论 |
[07:21] | you are entitled to your own opinions, | 你可以持有自己的观点 |
[07:24] | but you are not entitled to your own facts. | 但真相只有一个 |
[07:26] | This video of my son is not political speech. | 我儿子的视频不是政治言论 |
[07:29] | It is not someone’s protected opinion. | 不是受到保护的观点 |
[07:31] | It is a knowing lie, | 这是众所周知的谎言 |
[07:33] | perverting the meaning of the last moments of his life. | 歪曲了他生命最后时刻的意义 |
[07:36] | The video says he was running away. | 视频显示他当时在逃跑 |
[07:38] | That is not true. | 并非如此 |
[07:39] | He was running toward a fallen comrade to save that man’s life. | 他是在跑向受伤的战友 为了救他的命 |
[07:43] | That act, which was attested to by six soldiers | 那个举动已经被六位战士证实 |
[07:46] | who were actually there — that act cost my son his life… | 他们当时在场 我儿子因救人而牺牲 |
[07:54] | And won him the Silver Star. | 也因此获得了银星勋章 |
[07:57] | Whoever made the video is not only trying to undo that | 制作视频的人不仅想抹杀那一事实 |
[08:00] | and damage him personally, but to damage my presidency. | 毁掉他的名声 还想毁掉我的总统职位 |
[08:04] | I call on the actual cowards, the people who made it, | 我公开叫板制作视频的懦夫 |
[08:09] | to come out of the shadows and show their faces. | 不要躲在暗处 出来露面 |
[08:12] | Madam President-Elect, | 候任总统女士 |
[08:13] | are you calling this a conspiracy against you? | 您认为这是针对你的阴谋吗 |
[08:15] | I am asking the people who made the video to acknowledge it. | 我要制作视频的人清楚这一点 |
[08:18] | But you are calling the men in the video liars? | 但你的意思是视频里的人在说谎 |
[08:21] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[08:22] | And I’m calling on the media | 我要呼吁媒体 |
[08:24] | to do their jobs and check their facts. | 做好本职工作 查清真相 |
[08:26] | Are you aware of the petitioning to have your son’s body | 您知道有人请愿要求将你儿子的尸体 |
[08:28] | removed from Arlington Cemetery? | 移出阿灵顿国家公墓吗 |
[08:30] | That’s ridiculous. | 无稽之谈 |
[08:30] | Well, they’ve collected a quarter-million signatures online. | 他们已经在网上征集了25万签名 |
[08:33] | What about the rumor that your nominee | 那关于您提名的国防部长 |
[08:34] | for Secretary of Defense has withdrawn his name? | 已经拒绝提名的传闻呢 |
[08:37] | As far as I know, you are starting that rumor yourself right now. | 目前来看 你正在传播这个谣言 |
[08:40] | So, you’re not aware. | 所以您不知道 |
[08:41] | Are you planning to resign? | 您准备辞职吗 |
[08:45] | Who asked that? | 谁问的 |
[08:51] | I was elected by the people of this country | 这个国家的人民选择了我 |
[08:53] | to be their next president. | 成为他们的下一任总统 |
[08:56] | I will represent them. | 我会代表他们 |
[09:00] | That’s all. | 完毕 |
[09:01] | Have you heard veterans groups are threatening | 您听说退伍军人组织威胁 |
[09:02] | to boycott your inauguration? | 要抵制你的就职典礼吗 |
[09:04] | Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you. | 谢谢 女士们先生们 谢谢 |
[09:07] | We’re now going to talk about the president-elect’s schedule. | 我们现在谈谈候任总统的行程 |
[09:09] | Is it true? Johnson’s withdrawing his name? | 是真的吗 约翰逊要拒绝提名吗 |
[09:11] | He has concerns. I’m dealing with it. | 他有疑虑 我正在处理 |
[09:13] | You should have told me. | 你应该跟我说 |
[09:16] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这儿干什么 |
[09:17] | He has something important to talk to you about. | 他有重要的事跟你谈 |
[09:19] | What? | 什么 |
[09:20] | I think you should hear it from him. | 你应该听他亲口说 |
[09:29] | Did you see that in there? | 你看到那一幕了吗 |
[09:31] | Just the end. | 看了结尾 |
[09:32] | And? | 怎么样 |
[09:33] | Ugly business. | 场面很难看 |
[09:35] | Rob says you have something to tell me. | 罗勃说你有事跟我说 |
[09:39] | The video of your son causing you so much grief — | 让你伤心不已的你儿子的视频 |
[09:43] | I know where it came from. | 我知道来源了 |
[09:44] | So do I — Dar Adal. | 我也是 达尔·阿德尔 |
[09:47] | It’s more complicated than that. | 没有这么简单 |
[09:49] | Quite a bit more. | 复杂多了 |
[10:19] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[10:20] | Where they go. | 跟着他们 |
[10:21] | Not by yourself. | 你不能一个人去 |
[10:23] | Well, they’re leaving. | 他们要走了 |
[10:27] | I left you a thing to find the key, the door code. | 我给你留下了能找到钥匙和门禁密码的东西 |
[10:29] | You can get in. | 你可以进去 |
[10:32] | It’s true what you said last night — about Berlin. | 你昨晚说的在柏林的事情都是真的 |
[10:38] | I told myself… | 我告诉自己… |
[10:40] | I was doing what you would want me to do, preventing an attack. | 我是为了做你希望我做的事情 阻止袭击 |
[10:43] | – Look, I-I — – And I should have told you. | -我… -我本应该告诉你的 |
[10:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:50] | And it’s not just the mission. | 但那不只是为了任务 |
[10:52] | It never has been. | 从来都不是 |
[11:01] | You got to let me go. | 你别拦着我了 |
[11:59] | You talk to him yet? | 你跟他谈过了吗 |
[12:01] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[12:03] | Well, I’ve been listening to the president-elect — | 好吧 我一直在听候任总统讲话 |
[12:05] | her press conference. | 她的记者招待会 |
[12:06] | She’s calling on the cowards spreading these deplorable lies | 她要求散布这些抹黑他儿子的肮脏谎言的 |
[12:11] | about her son to come out of the shadows. | 懦夫们不要躲在暗处 |
[12:14] | You’re not thinking of doing that. | 你不会在考虑这么做吧 |
[12:15] | Somebody calls me “deplorable,” | 有人说我”可悲” |
[12:18] | I think they should say it to my face. | 我觉得他们应该当着我的面说 |
[12:20] | You’ve got bigger issues — | 你有更大的问题 |
[12:22] | our friend here shooting videos of the two of us together. | 拍摄我俩在一起的视频的人 |
[12:25] | He says the whole thing’s a misunderstanding. | 他说整件事都是误会 |
[12:27] | It’s not. | 并不是 |
[12:28] | I know who he is. | 我认识他 |
[12:36] | Hello, Max. | 你好 麦克斯 |
[12:38] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:40] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[12:43] | You were here yesterday. | 你昨天在这儿 |
[12:45] | But nothing before that? | 在这之前呢 |
[12:47] | No. | 不认识 |
[12:48] | I’m told you took a video while I was here | 据说我在这儿时 你拍摄了 |
[12:50] | of Mr. O’Keefe and me. | 基弗先生和我的视频 |
[12:52] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[12:53] | Where is it? | 视频在哪儿 |
[12:55] | Nowhere. | 没有 |
[12:57] | You deleted it from your phone. | 你从手机里删除了 |
[12:59] | Did you, uh… | 你是不是 |
[13:02] | send it somewhere? | 发出去了 |
[13:03] | How could I? | 我怎么可能 |
[13:04] | I never took it. | 我根本没拍 |
[13:10] | How’s Carrie? | 卡莉情况如何 |
[13:13] | Fine. | 还行 |
[13:14] | So you know who she is? | 所以你认识她 |
[13:17] | Yeah. So? | 认识 怎样 |
[13:18] | Did she tell you to get a job here? | 是她让你来这里工作的 |
[13:20] | – No. – Did she tell you to take that video of me? | -不是 -是她让你拍我的视频 |
[13:22] | – I said I — – Did she tell you anything about me? | -我说了我… -她跟你说过我的事吗 |
[13:24] | – No. – Nothing at all? | -没有 -什么都没有 |
[13:25] | No. | 没有 |
[13:30] | You have no idea who I am. | 你完全不知道我是谁 |
[13:33] | I’m just some guy who was here yesterday. | 我只是昨天在这露了个面 |
[13:36] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么如此确定 |
[13:38] | Look, I needed a job. | 你看 我需要一份工作 |
[13:39] | This — | 这个… |
[13:50] | I want a lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[13:53] | What? | 什么 |
[13:54] | I want a lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[13:56] | All that tells me is you have no idea the shit | 这一切都告诉我 你根本就不知道 |
[13:58] | you’ve landed yourself in. | 自己趟了什么浑水 |
[14:00] | You have anything to say to me? | 你有什么要跟我说的吗 |
[14:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:26] | Shut it down. | 关闭它 |
[14:26] | This place, this boiler room, whatever it is, shut it down. | 关掉这个骗子窝 不管它是什么都关掉 |
[14:30] | – How? – You tell me. | -怎么做 -你说呢 |
[14:32] | I think we might have a way. | 我想我们也许有个办法 |
[14:33] | According to Saul, this location, | 据索尔讲 这个地点 |
[14:35] | the Office of Policy Coordination — | 政策协调办公室 |
[14:36] | which, by the way, I’ve never even heard of… | 顺便说 我从未听过… |
[14:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:41] | This site is well-funded, employing hundreds of people | 这地方资金雄厚 雇佣了上百人 |
[14:45] | using special-access security protocols, | 使用特殊安全协议 |
[14:47] | where Dar Adal was spotted. | 达尔·阿德尔在那里出现过 |
[14:50] | Meaning it’s Agency. | 就是说那里隶属中情局 |
[14:52] | Let’s follow the money and find out. | 我们来追查资金走向找寻线索 |
[14:55] | Because if the Agency is financing | 因为如果是中情局在资助 |
[14:57] | a domestic propaganda campaign, they’re way outside the law. | 国内宣传活动 那他们就违法了 |
[15:01] | Could be just the leverage we’ve been looking for, | 这是否有可能成为我们一直寻求的 |
[15:03] | put them down for real. | 扳倒他们的筹码 |
[15:05] | Maybe something good can come of this. | 也许会有所收获 |
[15:07] | – Madam President-Elect. – Just a minute. | -候任总统女士 -稍等 |
[15:09] | You’ll want to hear this. | 这个你一定要听 |
[15:12] | That was Brett O’Keefe on the phone. | 布雷特·基弗的电话 |
[15:15] | He says he made the video. | 他说是他制作的视频 |
[15:17] | He admits it now when we already know? | 我们已经知道了 他才来承认 |
[15:20] | He says he’s responding to your call to come out of hiding. | 他说他是受您的召唤才站出来的 |
[15:22] | He wants to discuss it with you on his show this afternoon. | 他说想在今天下午的节目上与您讨论此事 |
[15:25] | No debate, no prep, just two people talking. | 没有辩论 无需准备 就是两人谈话 |
[15:28] | His words. | 他的原话 |
[15:30] | Which, obviously, you don’t want to do. | 显然您不想参与 |
[15:32] | Of course she doesn’t. | 她当然不想 |
[15:33] | He’s a freak show, completely irrelevant. | 他就是个怪胎秀 完全不值一提 |
[15:35] | Irrelevant how? | 怎么不值一提 |
[15:37] | His website gets 15 million visitors a day. | 他的网站每天有一千五百万访客 |
[15:41] | Each one of them crazy as he is. | 那些人都跟他一样疯狂 |
[15:43] | So, we just let them keep screaming at us | 那我们就听由他们叫嚷 |
[15:45] | without a response? | 不作回应吗 |
[15:46] | Here’s a response — the man is insane. | 这就是答复 那人是个疯子 |
[15:51] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[15:53] | We wouldn’t be aware of any of this if it weren’t for you. | 要不是你的话 我们都不会知道这些 |
[15:57] | So? | 你说说 |
[16:01] | Honestly… | 说实话 |
[16:04] | it’s hard to listen to what’s said in this room, | 这屋子里的谈话没什么可听的 |
[16:08] | ’cause what I’m not hearing is a plan. | 因为我听不到解决方案 |
[16:10] | “Follow the money,” which… | “追踪资金” 实在是… |
[16:13] | believe me, will be much harder than you think. | 相信我 会比你们想象中难得多 |
[16:17] | That’s what you’ll be doing when the world rolls right over you. | 全世界都要碾压你 你就这么回应 |
[16:21] | ‘Cause you’re missing it, all of you. | 因为你们所有人都忽略了 |
[16:23] | It’s happening right now in front of your faces. | 眼下正在发生的事情 |
[16:26] | We have O’Keefe. | 这里有基弗 |
[16:28] | We have a disinformation campaign | 有为打击候任总统公信力 |
[16:31] | designed to discredit the president-elect. | 进行歪曲事实的宣传 |
[16:33] | And as of today, we have boots on the ground… | 至于今天 还有地面部队 |
[16:36] | like the protesters I had to wade through to get here. | 比如我过来时推开的抗议者人群 |
[16:41] | That seem familiar to any of you? | 听起来耳熟吗 |
[16:45] | Because it does to me. | 我觉得很熟悉 |
[16:48] | It’s what we did in Nicaragua, Chile, Congo, | 我们在尼加拉瓜 智利 刚果等地 |
[16:51] | a dozen other places, all the way back to Iran in the ’50s. | 甚至五十年代的伊朗 都是这么做的 |
[16:58] | And it does not end well for the elected regime. | 这民选政权来说不会有什么好结果 |
[17:04] | You’re fighting for your lives here. Do you get that? | 你现在是在搏命 明白了吗 |
[17:07] | You can’t afford to stay silent — | 你不能再保持沉默了 |
[17:10] | and I don’t mean press conferences. | 我不是说召开新闻发布会 |
[17:12] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[17:14] | You said, “show your face.” | 你说的”露脸” |
[17:16] | He did. | 他来了 |
[17:19] | You have to take him on. | 你得跟他较量一番 |
[17:25] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[20:50] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[20:51] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[21:43] | I’ll be back in 15 minutes to pick that up. | 我过一刻钟回来收 |
[21:47] | They’re going to kill me — the people who are keeping me here. | 他们会杀了我 把我关在这里的人 |
[21:51] | Then why were they so concerned you got lunch? | 那他们干嘛还给你吃午饭 |
[21:53] | You’ve got to help me. | 你得帮帮我 |
[21:58] | Be sure to drink your milk. | 把牛奶喝掉 |
[23:29] | Let’s go! Drive. | 我们走 开车 |
[23:32] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[23:37] | I just got off the phone with George Pallis, | 我刚刚和司法部副检察长乔治·帕利斯 |
[23:39] | the solicitor general. | 通过电话 |
[23:41] | He’s excited about the van. | 他听说货车的事很兴奋 |
[23:43] | Law enforcement’s already on the way. | 执法人员已经上路了 |
[23:44] | Plus, he’s coming personally | 另外 他是亲自来 |
[23:47] | to handle the immunity situation with you. | 处理你的豁免事项 |
[23:51] | I told him I was being attacked. You saved me. | 我跟他说我被袭击了 你救了我 |
[23:54] | The assailant died in the process. | 袭击者在冲突中死亡 |
[23:58] | Didn’t really get into detail. | 没太说细节 |
[23:59] | I thought it would be better in person. | 我觉得当面会比较好 |
[24:11] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[24:16] | We should. | 我们应该谈谈 |
[24:18] | I don’t even mean the immunity part. | 我不是说豁免的事 |
[24:19] | I mean, you know, what’s going on with you. | 我是说 你是怎么了 |
[24:22] | Did I say “yes”? | 我有说同意吗 |
[24:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:32] | Do yourself a favor, though, | 为你自己想想 |
[24:33] | and change out of that bloody shirt before they get here. | 在他们赶到前 把那件染血的上衣换掉 |
[24:36] | He killed Astrid. | 他杀了阿斯特丽德 |
[24:41] | What? | 什么 |
[24:45] | She came all the way from Berlin | 她大老远从柏林 |
[24:48] | to take care of me, and… | 过来照顾我 但… |
[24:52] | And what? | 但是什么 |
[24:56] | I’m so f-fucked up… | 我真是… |
[24:59] | up here, | 脑子进水 |
[25:02] | I thought she came to hurt me. | 我以为她是来害我 |
[25:06] | I took the bullets out of her gun | 我把她枪里的子弹取走 |
[25:12] | and she couldn’t defend herself when he came. | 这个人来时 她无法自卫 |
[25:21] | I killed her. | 我害死了她 |
[25:26] | No, you did not. | 不 你没有 |
[25:29] | You did not. | 你没有 |
[25:30] | That guy did. | 是那个人杀了她 |
[25:35] | Listen, okay? | 听着 |
[25:38] | When Pallis gets here, | 等帕利斯一到 |
[25:39] | you need to tell him what you just told me. | 你得把跟我说的再跟他说一遍 |
[25:46] | I-I know… | 我知道 |
[25:48] | I know it won’t be easy, but… | 我知道那样做不容易 但… |
[25:53] | at least I understand, now, what happened here. | 至少我现在明白发生了什么 |
[25:55] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[25:56] | – Quinn — – You don’t. | -奎恩 -你不知道 |
[26:00] | This is what I do. | 我就是干这个的 |
[26:04] | Don’t even say that. | 别那么说 |
[26:05] | It’s all I can do. | 我能做的就只有杀人了 |
[26:07] | No. | 不 |
[26:08] | Because there’s nothing here. | 因为我没有心 |
[26:09] | – There never was. – Shut the fuck up! | -从来都没有过 -闭嘴吧 |
[26:20] | And you… | 你 |
[26:21] | you… | 你 |
[26:23] | changed… | 变了 |
[26:27] | after the stroke. | 自从中风之后 |
[26:29] | We both know it, and — and | 我们都知道 |
[26:31] | I am so, so sorry, what I did to you. | 我真抱歉那么对你 |
[26:35] | You didn’t do anything. | 你什么都没做 |
[26:39] | I’ve always been this way. | 我一直都是这样的 |
[27:17] | Madam President-Elect, this is an honor. | 候任总统女士 幸会啊 |
[27:21] | Mr. O’Keefe. | 基弗先生 |
[27:22] | And a surprise, I’ll have to say. | 也很惊喜 不得不说 |
[27:24] | We’re on a tight schedule, Brett. | 我们行程很紧 布雷特 |
[27:25] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[27:28] | My word. | 天啊 |
[27:29] | You brought an army. | 你竟然带了一支军队来 |
[27:31] | Really, ma’am, you’re safe here. | 女士 您在这是安全的 |
[27:33] | Why don’t we start? | 不如我们开始吧 |
[27:58] | Let him go. Let him go. | 放了他 放了他 |
[28:08] | We have a friend in common, you and I. | 我们有个共同的朋友 你和我 |
[28:11] | Yeah, you said. | 是啊 你说过 |
[28:13] | I don’t mean Carrie. I’m talking about Peter Quinn. | 我指的不是卡莉 是彼得·奎恩 |
[28:18] | Nod your head if you’ve heard of him. | 要是你听说过他 就点头 |
[28:22] | Yeah, I know him. | 我认识他 |
[28:23] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[28:25] | I’ve known him a very long time. | 我认识他很久了 |
[28:29] | He’s developed quite an online presence recently — | 他最近在网上曝光率很高 |
[28:33] | a website — which worries me. | 一个网站 我很担心 |
[28:37] | You want to know why? | 你想知道原因吗 |
[28:42] | This is getting tiring, Max. | 真是越来越累人了 麦克斯 |
[28:45] | If I wanted to hurt you, you’d be hurt by now. | 要是我想伤害你 你早就废了 |
[28:48] | You must know that, right? | 你肯定知道的吧 |
[28:51] | So, tell me your thoughts. | 跟我说说你怎么想的 |
[28:59] | A website doesn’t sound like Quinn. | 建网站不像奎恩的风格 |
[29:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:03] | At all. | 一点都不像 |
[29:05] | And it’s not just that he’s always so secret about everything. | 不只是因为他始终对所有事情保持神秘 |
[29:10] | I’ve never seen him online. | 我就没见过他上网 |
[29:12] | I don’t even think he uses e-mail. | 我觉得他连邮件都不发 |
[29:14] | Which means? | 也就是说 |
[29:17] | Maybe someone’s impersonating him. | 也许是有人冒充他 |
[29:20] | Who would do that? | 谁能干这种事 |
[29:23] | It’s exactly what that place | 我之前工作的那个地方 |
[29:24] | where I’ve been working is set up to do. | 就是为此而设立的 |
[29:29] | Only, why have I never seen this thing? | 只不过我怎么从来都没见过这种事 |
[29:31] | Because the only place it exists so far | 因为它只存在于 |
[29:33] | is on your boss’s computer in his office. | 你上司办公室的那台电脑上 |
[29:37] | Then why not ask him about it? | 那你为什么不问问他呢 |
[29:40] | He’d rather I didn’t know. | 他希望我不知道 |
[29:47] | Can you get into his computer? | 你能黑进他的电脑吗 |
[29:50] | No. | 不能 |
[29:51] | Not even for Quinn? | 为了奎恩也不行 |
[29:56] | There’s a daily backup ported offsite. | 有个离线的每日备份 |
[30:00] | I may be able to get into that. | 我也许能进去 |
[30:10] | Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, friends and enemies. | 下午好 女士们先生们 朋友们敌人们 |
[30:12] | Welcome to a very special edition of “Real. Truth.” | 欢迎来到特别版的《绝对真相》 |
[30:15] | Special because my guest | 之所以特别 |
[30:18] | is the next president of the United States, | 是因为我请到的嘉宾是下一任美国总统 |
[30:20] | Elizabeth Keane. | 伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[30:22] | Welcome, Madam President-Elect. | 欢迎您 候任总统女士 |
[30:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:24] | So, let me ask you what everyone is asking right now — | 我想问你一个大家都在问的问题 |
[30:28] | why are you here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[30:30] | Because you invited me. | 因为你邀请我来 |
[30:31] | Well, I’ve often invited you, but, usually, | 我之前也经常邀请你 但一般情况下 |
[30:33] | you prefer the loving arms of the mainstream media. | 你都更喜欢投向主流媒体的怀抱 |
[30:36] | Trust me, I have taken some beatings from the mainstream media. | 相信我 主流媒体没少虐我 |
[30:41] | I’m here because a video was released last night | 我来这儿是因为昨晚放出的一段视频 |
[30:43] | which viciously slandered my dead son. | 恶意中伤了我牺牲的儿子 |
[30:46] | I challenged the people responsible for making it | 我想让捏造这段视频的人露面 |
[30:48] | to show their faces, and you did. | 你站出来了 |
[30:50] | So, here I am. | 所以我来了 |
[30:52] | You do know it’s not slander if it’s true? | 您知道 如果它是真的 那么就不是诽谤了吧 |
[30:55] | It’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[30:56] | Not true. | 不是真的 |
[30:57] | Have you seen it? | 您看过吗 |
[30:59] | I have — more than a dozen times. | 看过 看过十几次 |
[31:01] | Perhaps I can remind you. | 我想提醒您一下 |
[31:03] | Captain Keane do? | 基恩上尉做了什么 |
[31:05] | He ran past me. | 他从我身边跑过 |
[31:06] | He was shouting… | 他叫喊着 |
[31:07] | “Out of the way! Get out of the way!” | “闪开 快他妈闪开” |
[31:10] | Some men run towards the fight. | 有人冲向战场 |
[31:12] | Andrew Keane just ran away. | 安德鲁·基恩却逃走了 |
[31:16] | Cowardice runs in the family. | 家族血脉中的懦弱 |
[31:20] | As I said, I have seen it. | 我说过 我看过了 |
[31:23] | And I have to ask, why would you want to make a mother — | 我想问问 你为什么要让一位母亲 |
[31:25] | any mother — watch the last moments of her son’s life? | 任何一位母亲看她儿子生前最后的时光呢 |
[31:29] | I know it must be painful for you | 我知道你肯定很痛苦 |
[31:32] | and I-I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:35] | But I want to be clear about this. | 但我想弄清楚 |
[31:37] | You say — you say it’s not true. | 你说这不是真的 |
[31:40] | Are you accusing these men of lying? | 你是在指控这些人撒谎吗 |
[31:42] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[31:44] | Either they’re confused or they’ve been suborned. | 他们要么是糊涂了 要么是被收买了 |
[31:47] | What about the footage? Is it lying? | 那段录像呢 它也在撒谎吗 |
[31:50] | Why does it end there, on a shot of my son running away? | 录像为什么就播到我儿子跑过去的时候 |
[31:52] | Because that’s what he did. | 因为他就是这么做的 |
[31:54] | But what happens next? | 但之后发生了什么 |
[31:55] | Six eyewitnesses testified Andrew was killed | 六名目击证人都作证说 |
[31:58] | pulling a wounded soldier out of enemy fire. | 安德鲁是将受伤战友带离敌军火力时牺牲的 |
[32:01] | So, what happens next? | 之后发生了什么 |
[32:02] | Where is the original footage? | 原始录像在哪 |
[32:04] | You produced the video. You must have it. | 既然你制作了那段视频 你肯定有完整版 |
[32:06] | You know why I produced the video? | 你知道我为什么制作那段视频吗 |
[32:08] | To destroy the memory of my son, | 摧毁人们对我儿子的印象 |
[32:11] | to hurt me, and to damage my presidency. | 中伤我 毁掉我的总统之路 |
[32:13] | No, no, and no. | 都不是 |
[32:15] | I produced the video because some people — | 我制作那段视频是因为有些人 |
[32:18] | people you call cowards, though every one of them’s a veteran — | 你称之为懦夫 虽然他们个个都是老兵 |
[32:22] | came to me with a story of injustice. | 带着一个非正义的故事来找我 |
[32:25] | No one believed them because it involved a powerful person | 没人相信他们 因为这牵扯到一个权贵 |
[32:29] | with an even more powerful mother. | 而他的母亲更有权势 |
[32:31] | They were voiceless. | 他们默不作声 |
[32:33] | They were hurting. | 承受伤害 |
[32:35] | Well, thank God they had film, | 但谢天谢地 他们有录像为证 |
[32:37] | and thank God I could do my bit | 谢天谢地 我能略尽绵力 |
[32:39] | to make our democracy a little more equal. | 让我们的民主多一份公平 |
[32:42] | Creating false stories doesn’t make democracy more equal. | 杜撰虚假故事并不能在民主基础上实现公平 |
[32:45] | It harms it deeply. | 只会带来更深的伤害 |
[32:47] | Let people see all of the film. Let them judge. | 将完整视频公之于众 让人们去判断 |
[32:50] | They already have. | 已经公布了 |
[32:51] | Five million views in the first hour, | 第一个小时就有五百万观看量 |
[32:52] | more than two million posts. | 转发超过了两百万 |
[32:54] | One-and-a-half million of those post came within a minute | 其中一百五十万转发量是在视频公布后 |
[32:56] | of the video being released. | 一分钟内达到的 |
[32:58] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[32:59] | People were angry. | 人们很愤怒 |
[33:00] | They felt that you tricked them, stole the election | 觉得你耍了他们 借助你儿子虚假的 |
[33:02] | on the back of your son’s fake war record, so they responded. | 战争纪录骗取选票 所以反应激烈 |
[33:06] | People didn’t respond. | 人们没有反应 |
[33:07] | That is a physical impossibility. | 这在客观上是不可能的 |
[33:10] | Those numbers exist | 之所以会出现这样的数据 |
[33:11] | because a vast majority of those posts were made by bots — | 是因为大部分都是网络程序自动转发的 |
[33:14] | digital entities pretending to be people. | 也就是伪装成人的数码实体 |
[33:17] | Dig into those identities and you find no one — | 深入调查那些用户你会发现根本没这人 |
[33:20] | no real names, no Social Security numbers, | 没有真实姓名 没有社保号码 |
[33:22] | no addresses, no jobs, just a stream of hate. | 没有地址和工作 只有满腔仇恨 |
[33:26] | Dig deeper, you find many of these bots are run in a place | 再深挖下去 会发现许多这些网络程序 |
[33:29] | called the Office of Policy Coordination, | 都归名为政策协调处的地方管 |
[33:31] | which is in a building off of I-95, | 而那地方设在控制中心位于 |
[33:34] | with a control center six floors underground. | 地下六层的I-95附近的大楼里 |
[33:37] | Underground. An underground bunker? | 地下 地堡吗 |
[33:39] | – Yes. – Really? | -对 -真的吗 |
[33:40] | Yes. Run out of this studio. | 真的 倾尽工作室之力 |
[33:43] | You didn’t just produce the lying video. | 你不只是捏造了虚假的视频 |
[33:45] | You faked the hate and the lies that accompanied it. | 随之而来的恨意和谎言都是你捏造的 |
[33:48] | People hate you, Madam President-Elect. | 人们恨你 候任总统女士 |
[33:50] | No one’s faking that. | 那不是谁捏造的 |
[33:52] | Boy, are they angry. | 天 他们很生气啊 |
[33:54] | You know what would make them even angrier? | 你知道什么会让他们更加愤怒吗 |
[33:56] | If they learned how your operation was funded. | 知道你的所作所为受谁资助 |
[33:58] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[33:59] | If they learned you were financed | 如果他们知道 |
[34:00] | by the same establishment you claim to despise. | 你接受自己鄙视的机构的资助 |
[34:03] | That is an outrageous lie! | 这真是天大的谎言 |
[34:05] | You are not a free voice speaking truth to power. | 你不是对强权说出真相的自由言论者 |
[34:07] | You’re a government shill. | 你是政府的托儿 |
[34:08] | – Now we are talking slander. – I have evidence of collusion | -你这是在诽谤了 -我有你和情报圈 |
[34:11] | with serving members of the intelligence community. | 现役成员勾结的证据 |
[34:13] | It will go to the Attorney General. | 我会交给司法部 |
[34:15] | You will be prosecuted. | 你将面临起诉 |
[34:16] | You will be shut down. | 被迫停工 |
[34:18] | Because in my government, truth will have a value, | 因为我的政府重视真相 |
[34:20] | and you will have no place. | 而你将无处立足 |
[34:24] | Wow. | 厉害 |
[34:26] | Just wow. | 真厉害 |
[34:29] | I don’t even know how to respond. | 我都不知道该怎么回应了 |
[34:35] | You’ve even got my switchboard going crazy. | 你都让我的交换台失灵了 |
[34:37] | Let’s take a call. | 来接通听众来电 |
[34:39] | Hi. You’re on “Real. Truth.” | 你好 这里是《绝对真相》 |
[34:40] | Hey, there. This is Bill. | 你好 我是比尔 |
[34:42] | I just want to say — | 我只想说 |
[34:43] | Hang on, Bill. | 等等 比尔 |
[34:44] | Are you real? | 你是真人吗 |
[34:46] | What? | 什么 |
[34:47] | Are you real? | 你是真人吗 |
[34:50] | Because the president-elect doesn’t think you are. | 因为候任总统觉得你不是真人的 |
[34:53] | What the fuck? Yeah, man, I’m real. | 搞毛啊 我是真人 |
[34:55] | You’re not a-a fake, a-a-a bot? | 你不是假的或是网络程序吗 |
[34:59] | No, I’m fucking not. | 不 我他妈不是 |
[35:00] | She’s just trying to dodge the issue. | 她只是想逃避问题 |
[35:02] | What is the issue, Bill? | 什么问题 比尔 |
[35:03] | Andrew Keane is. | 就是安德鲁·基恩 |
[35:05] | I was in Iraq, okay? | 我当时在伊拉克 懂吗 |
[35:07] | Everybody knew he got special treatment | 大家都知道他享受特殊待遇 |
[35:08] | because his mama was a senator. | 因为老妈是参议员 |
[35:10] | It didn’t keep him from getting killed. | 那也没使他幸免于难 |
[35:12] | He was killed because he was coward. | 他被杀是因为他是个懦夫 |
[35:14] | He should be dug up out of Arlington | 该把他从阿灵顿公墓挖出来 |
[35:16] | because that’s for real heroes. | 因为那是真英雄的长眠之地 |
[35:17] | And I’ll tell you something else, for free — | 我额外赠送你一件”礼物”吧 |
[35:19] | your son runs like a fucking girl. | 你儿子跑起来像个娘们 |
[35:29] | Uh, like I said, people… | 我也说了 人们… |
[35:32] | people are angry. | 人们很生气 |
[35:35] | A random caller, huh? | 随机选的来电 |
[35:37] | I don’t think so. I’ve noticed this about you. | 我看不是 我注意到你这点了 |
[35:40] | Whenever you are trapped in a lie, | 每当你说谎的时候 |
[35:41] | you raise your voice and change the subject. | 声音都会变大 还会转换话题 |
[35:44] | Not today. | 今天不是时候 |
[35:48] | We’re done here. | 说完了 |
[36:04] | – Carrie. – Hello, sir. | -卡莉 -你好 长官 |
[36:08] | So, what exactly is this place? | 这里到底是哪 |
[36:10] | According to Quinn, it’s a briefing post | 奎恩说这里是特别行动队 |
[36:12] | for special-ops teams heading to the Middle East. | 去中东执行任务前的传达站 |
[36:14] | He staged out of here himself for almost a year. | 他自己也在这里待过近一年 |
[36:16] | I got a call from the agent in charge. | 我接到负责此事的特工的电话 |
[36:18] | He said there’s some issue with the body. | 他说尸体有点问题 |
[36:47] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[36:49] | The license says Porteous Belli. | 驾照上写的是博都斯·贝利 |
[36:52] | I doubt it’s real. | 我怀疑是假的 |
[36:53] | You want to tell me how this happened? | 要告诉我事情经过吗 |
[36:56] | He was trying to kill me. Quinn stopped him. | 他当时想杀了我 奎恩阻止了他 |
[37:00] | Things got a little crazy. | 事情有点失控 |
[37:02] | I guess so. | 确实啊 |
[37:03] | He was choking me out. Quinn saved my life. | 他快勒死我了 奎恩救了我 |
[37:05] | It never occurred to either of you | 你们都没想到 |
[37:07] | this guy could have been a major witness? | 他可能是位主要证人吗 |
[37:12] | We still have the van. | 我们还有货车 |
[37:13] | Show me. | 带我看看 |
[37:27] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[37:28] | There’s a photo of Sekou with his mom and sister on the visor. | 遮阳板上有一张塞古妈妈和妹妹的照片 |
[37:33] | It’s what you’ve been asking for — | 这就是你一直想要的 |
[37:34] | an actual prosecutable case. | 真正的可起诉案件 |
[37:36] | Quinn handed it to us. | 奎恩交给我们了 |
[37:42] | His immunity deal covers everything, right? | 他的豁免协议包含任何情况吧 |
[37:47] | We’ll make it work. | 我们会尽力的 |
[37:50] | I met power today. | 我今天见到了权贵 |
[37:53] | Power came to my place of work, | 权贵来到我工作的地方 |
[37:57] | surrounded by goose-stepping men in long coats. | 被走正步 穿风衣的人包围 |
[38:02] | And I’ll be honest — | 老实讲 |
[38:04] | I was afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[38:11] | that jackboot on my neck | 当我从 |
[38:13] | when I heard these words from the president-elect — | 候任总统嘴里听到那些话的时候 |
[38:17] | “You will be prosecuted. | 你会面临起诉 |
[38:19] | You will be shut down. | 被迫停工 |
[38:21] | Because in my government, you will have no place.” | 我的政府容不下你这种人 |
[38:26] | For a moment there, I thought I might have changed some minds. | 我差点以为我能改变一些人的想法 |
[38:29] | You did. | 您做到了 |
[38:31] | Just don’t expect to change his. | 但是别指望能改变他的 |
[38:33] | Whatever happened to government of the people, | 不知道还有没有人记得 |
[38:36] | by the people, for the people? | 民治 民有 民享这句话 |
[38:38] | I’ll tell you what happened. | 要我说 |
[38:40] | – Whether by fraud or deceit… – Turn it off, please. | -不管是耍阴谋还是使诡计 -关上吧 |
[38:42] | …or our own collective | 抑或者是我们… |
[38:47] | I want you to know how grateful I am you came forward. | 你能挺身而出 我很感激 |
[38:50] | It couldn’t have been easy. | 我知道你顶着很大的压力 |
[38:53] | ‘Cause you’re about to throw me under the bus to get Dar? | 您这么说是打算牺牲我来制住达尔 |
[38:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:58] | That and because I know | 除此之外还因为 |
[38:59] | how protective you are of the Agency. | 我知道你对中情局的爱护之心 |
[39:03] | Whatever is going on here, it’s not the Agency. | 不管发生什么 根源都不在中情局 |
[39:06] | Not mine, anyway. | 至少不是曾经的那个中情局 |
[39:07] | Well, they’re out in the open now, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 他们被逼到明处了 |
[39:10] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 候任总统女士 |
[39:12] | The — The protest has grown in front of the hotel. | 酒店前门抗议的人群增加了 |
[39:14] | We can go in the back. | 我们可以从后门进去 |
[39:16] | No, the front. | 不用了 就走前门 |
[39:19] | Big Apple is coming in. | “大苹果”要到酒店了 |
[39:22] | I have to say — you did well. | 容我说一句 您表现的很从容 |
[40:03] | Fifteen seconds, ma’am. | 女士 还有十五秒 |
[40:04] | Once we stop, we move fast. | 下车之后动作要迅速 |
[40:16] | No! | 不要 |
[40:21] | Abort drop-off. Go to nest. | 不在这里停了 走停车场 |
[40:23] | – Close up. – Roger that. | -接近目的地 -收到 |
[41:01] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[41:04] | Madam President-Elect? | 候任总统女士 |
[41:18] | The solicitor general’s here. | 司法部副检察长来了 |
[41:19] | He wants to talk to you about what happens next. | 他要带你过一遍接下来的流程 |
[41:24] | I know you say you don’t care, | 我知道你不在乎 |
[41:25] | but please, at least listen to him. | 但我求求你至少听听他说什么 |
[41:28] | He confirmed the immunity deal. | 他同意给你豁免权 |
[41:30] | You’re gonna get out of this. We both are. | 你会平安脱身的 我们都没事 |
[41:36] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[41:38] | You want to tell me? | 能告诉我吗 |
[41:40] | What do these letters look like to you? | 你看这像哪几个字母 |
[41:44] | A “B”? | 可能是B |
[41:46] | R “R”? | |
[41:48] | “P,” Maybe? | 或者P |
[41:50] | Which? | 到底是哪个 |
[41:52] | I-I don’t know. What does it mean? | 我也不知道 有什么意义吗 |
[41:54] | Local time, where they’re going, | 当地时间 目的地 |
[41:58] | the guys who left here this morning. | 今早走的那帮人留下的 |
[42:02] | “B.” What if it’s that? | 如果是B呢 |
[42:04] | Bravo time. | 东二区 |
[42:06] | Syria, Jordan. | 叙利亚 约旦 |
[42:09] | What if it’s “R”? Where are they then? | 那如果是R呢 又是哪 |
[42:11] | Romeo, East Coast. | 东部标准时区 那就是东海岸 |
[42:15] | East Coast? Where? | 具体是东海岸哪里 |
[42:18] | Here. | 这里 |
[42:28] | Don’t move. | 在这儿等我 |
[42:34] | Where’s George Pallis? | 乔治·帕利斯在哪 |
[42:35] | A call came in for him. | 刚才来了通电话 |
[42:36] | There’s some situation with the president-elect. | 候任总统那边出了点情况 |
[42:38] | What situation? | 什么情况 |
[42:39] | You’ll have to find him. He’s around here somewhere. | 你得问他了 他就在附近 |
[43:09] | Hello? Rob Emmons. | 你好 我是罗博·埃蒙斯 |
[43:11] | Rob, it’s Carrie. | 罗勃 是卡莉 |
[43:13] | I can barely hear you. | 你那边太吵了 |
[43:14] | I’m at a house in Queens. | 我在皇后区的一处住房里 |
[43:15] | Yeah, we heard, from George, the good news. | 我们从乔治那里听说了好消息 |
[43:17] | But — Hold on. Excuse me. | 稍等一下 借过 |
[43:23] | You there? | 你还在听吗 |
[43:25] | Rob? | 罗勃 |
[43:27] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我在听 |
[43:28] | What’s going on? | 你那边怎么了 |
[43:29] | There was an incident with the president-elect. | 刚才发生了点意外 |
[43:31] | Some demonstrators got out of hand, but she’s okay. | 抗议者情绪过激 不过总统人没事 |
[43:33] | We got reinforcements on the way. | 增援已经在路上了 |
[43:35] | What do you mean “Reinforcements”? | 你说”增援”是什么意思 |
[43:37] | What kind of reinforcements? Who are they? | 什么样的增援 是什么人 |
[43:39] | Fuck. Sorry. | 妈的 抱歉 |
[43:39] | Look, Carrie, I got to call you back. | 卡莉 我一会儿再打给你 |
[43:41] | No, no, no. Wait. This is important. | 别挂 我有要事 |
[43:43] | Ho– Okay, hold on. | 等等 |
[43:45] | Wait. What reinforcements? | 你说清楚是什么增援 |
[43:48] | Rob? | 罗勃 |
[43:50] | Rob? | 罗勃 |
[44:06] | No! Wait! Aah! | 别开 |
[44:17] | Okay. I’m with you. What is it? | 我回来了 是什么事 |
[44:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[44:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[44:24] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[44:26] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[44:28] | – Who was that? – Carrie Mathison. | -谁的电话 -卡莉·麦吉森 |
[44:30] | – What did she want? – I don’t know. | -她有什么事 -不清楚 |
[44:31] | The line was bad. | 电话信号不太好 |
[44:36] | Could you sit down? You’re making me nervous. | 你能坐下吗 这样弄的我很紧张 |
[44:38] | Are you even in yet? | 你到底进去了没有 |
[44:39] | I’ve been in for 20 minutes. There’s a lot of stuff here. | 进来二十分钟了 信息量太大 |
[44:41] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. Did you find Quinn? | 我都操了 你找到奎恩没有 |
[44:44] | Not exactly, but I found this. | 还没 不过我找到了这个 |
[44:47] | Toxic Soldier? That’s Quinn? | “中毒士兵” 这是奎恩 |
[44:49] | That’s his handle, supposedly. | 这应该是他的别称 |
[44:52] | He started posting on conspiracy sites about four months ago. | 四个月前他开始在阴谋论网站上发帖 |
[44:55] | Is any of it real? | 这些东西有几分真 |
[44:56] | Quinn was in lockup for a lot of this, so what do you think? | 大都是奎恩在监禁期间写的 你觉得呢 |
[45:00] | World government, deep state, the usual stuff, | 世界政府 暗势力 老一套了 |
[45:03] | except that’s not his main preoccupation. | 但他主要写的不是这个 |
[45:06] | What is? | 那是 |
[45:09] | Elizabeth Keane. | 伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[45:12] | So, you want to tell me what’s going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[45:34] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[45:39] | Quinn. Quinn, you’re okay. | 奎恩 你在这儿 |
[45:42] | Oh, thank God you’re okay! | 谢天谢地你没事 |