时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Saul Berenson, my new National Security Advisor. | 索尔·贝伦森 我的新任国家安全顾问 |
[00:09] | We have a very troubling situation | 我们有非常棘手的国家安全问题 |
[00:12] | – that’s grown more and more out of control. – O’Keefe. | -并且越来越失控 -基弗 |
[00:15] | The only reason the Feds haven’t caught up with me is | 联调狗至今未能抓到我 |
[00:17] | because of the courage and kindness of families like yours. | 唯一的原因就是有您这样勇敢善良的家庭 |
[00:20] | I’m proud to be fightin’ on your side. | 能为您战斗是我的荣幸 |
[00:22] | I’m gonna ask one of the guys to drive me to town today. | 我今天会让人开车送我去城里 |
[00:25] | There’s a bus station there. | 那有个汽车站 |
[00:26] | Wait, wait, wait. What’s going on? | 等等 等等 怎么了 |
[00:27] | I told you. I’m done. I need to go home. | 我跟你说过 我不干了 我得回家了 |
[00:30] | FBI won’t leave without O’Keefe. | 联邦调查局不抓到基弗是不会走的 |
[00:32] | Tell me where you took him. I will end this. | 告诉我你带他去了哪里 我来结束这一切 |
[00:35] | You think, what? He’ll just turn himself in without a fight? | 你觉得怎么 他会乖乖自动投降吗 |
[00:37] | We go together. | 我们一起去 |
[00:40] | Then it’s O’Keefe and me. Agreed? | 然后是基弗和我 可以吗 |
[00:45] | She’s got some connection to Wellington. | 她和威灵顿有关系 |
[00:46] | A colleague, maybe? A secret girlfriend? | 可能是同僚 或者是秘密情人 |
[00:48] | What about our last encounter | 经过上次的见面 |
[00:49] | suggested I ever wanted to hear from you again? | 你觉得我还想跟你有联系吗 |
[00:51] | I just need you to I.D. her. It’s important. | 我只需要你确认她的身份 事关重大 |
[00:54] | You know, not every shred of non-conventional behavior | 不是每一件不符合常规的事情 |
[00:57] | boils down to an onset of hypomania. | 都能归结为狂躁症发作 |
[01:00] | There’s a vast government conspiracy, and you’re | 政府有许许多多阴谋 而你 |
[01:01] | the only person who could bring it to light. I know, Carrie. | 是唯一可以揭露真相的人 我知道 卡莉 |
[01:03] | You’re acting like it’s me off my meds. | 而听你的意思就是我没吃药 |
[01:05] | I’m on my meds. | 我在吃药 |
[01:06] | Are you aware that lithium can become ineffective? | 你知道吗 锂会有抗药性 |
[01:09] | It simply stops working. | 然后药就没用了 |
[01:12] | Fuck! | 操 |
[01:14] | Unlock my computer, or I will fucking kill you! | 把我的电脑打开 否则我杀了你 |
[01:16] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[01:35] | He saved our lives. | 是他救了我们 |
[01:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:40] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[01:44] | Carrie, you’re not yourself. | 卡莉 你现在不正常 |
[01:47] | You don’t have my condition. | 你没患我的病 |
[01:50] | I’m dealing with it. I-I’ve been dealing with it | 我在控制病情 我从22岁就开始 |
[01:52] | since I was 22. | 吃药控制了 |
[01:56] | She said no one at work could know. She’s bipolar. | 她说不能让任何同事知道 她有狂躁症 |
[02:00] | The mood of the country, it’s not great. | 整个国家都处在气愤中 情况不太妙 |
[02:03] | Civil…War. | 内战 |
[02:06] | Madam President, please! | 总统女士 求你了 |
[02:08] | You have to put a stop to this! | 你得阻止这一切 |
[02:11] | It’s only getting worse. | 情况只会越来越糟 |
[02:13] | Is there no fucking line? | 你他妈就没有底线吗 |
[02:16] | Ridiculous lies and accusations. | 荒唐的谎言和指控 |
[02:22] | The White House is in crisis mode. | 白宫正深陷危机 |
[02:26] | I’m talking about information warfare. | 我们说的是信息战 |
[02:30] | Our country is under attack. | 我们的国家正遭受攻击 |
[02:34] | The time to rise up is now! | 现在就站起来吧 时不我待 |
[02:39] | I swore an oath to protect it. | 我曾宣誓要保卫它 |
[02:45] | Just think of me as a light on the heavens, | 就当我是海角上的一束光 |
[02:47] | a beacon steering you clear of the wrongs. | 一座灯塔 指引你避开礁石 |
[03:15] | – Dr. Meyer? – Carrie! Jesus. You scared me. | -梅尔医生 -卡莉 你吓坏我了 |
[03:19] | Do–do you have, like, five minutes? | 能给我五分钟时间吗 |
[03:23] | I have a patient coming in. | 我有个病人马上要来 |
[03:24] | I really need to talk to you. Now. | 我必须得找你聊聊 就现在 |
[03:29] | Please? | 求求你了 |
[03:31] | Five minutes. | 就五分钟 |
[03:40] | Oh, my God. You’re bleeding. | 天啊 你在流血 |
[03:43] | – Um, I’m fine. – What happened? | -我没事 -怎么了 |
[03:45] | – Nothing. Uh… – There’s blood on your head. | -没事 -你头在流血 |
[03:47] | – We should get you to an E.R. – I don’t have a head wound. | -得送你去看急诊 -我头没事 |
[03:48] | A head wound would be a fucking relief. Can you focus? | 要只是头破了就他妈好了 你能专心点吗 |
[03:53] | O-okay. Why don’t you sit down? | 可以 坐下吧 |
[03:55] | – I’m sorry. – It’s fine. Just…have a seat. | -抱歉 -没事 请坐吧 |
[04:02] | – Are you gonna sit? – I’m not, actually. | -你不坐吗 -不了 |
[04:05] | Why don’t you tell me what’s going on? | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[04:08] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[04:08] | I think my, uh, my lithium is crapping out. | 我觉得我服用的锂不起作用了 |
[04:11] | What have you noticed? | 你发现什么异样了 |
[04:13] | I’m jittery. My heart rate is up. I’m talking too fast. | 我感到神经紧张 心跳加速 语速过快 |
[04:16] | I’ve been through this a zillion times. | 我这样的情况有过无数次的 |
[04:18] | I-I know what it looks like, so… | 我知道是什么样 |
[04:20] | C-could we just, um…could we try another medication? | 我们能试试其他的药吗 |
[04:24] | I’m happy to change your meds | 我很乐意改变药方 |
[04:26] | once we have a better sense of what the situation is. | 但先要我们搞清楚发生了什么 |
[04:28] | Well, I just told you. | 我刚刚告诉你了 |
[04:30] | You show up unannounced, | 你没通知我就出现了 |
[04:31] | looking like a truck ran you over | 看上去像被卡车撞了 |
[04:33] | and tell me that the problem is your rate of speech? | 然后告诉我问题是你语速太快了 |
[04:37] | I’m concerned you may be injured. | 我担心你是不是受伤了 |
[04:38] | I am concerned you may need an HIV screen. | 我担心你是不是需要进行艾滋检查 |
[04:41] | No, it’s not like that. I’m… | 不是那样的 我… |
[04:45] | I had a few glasses of wine and–and fell down. | 我喝了几杯红酒 然后跌倒了 |
[04:47] | It’s embarrassing. | 很尴尬 |
[04:50] | Have you been drinking too much in general? | 你最近喝酒很多吗 |
[04:53] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[04:56] | – Blacking out? – No. | -断片吗 -没有 |
[04:58] | What else? Hearing voices? | 还有呢 听到什么声音吗 |
[05:01] | No. No voices. No visions. | 没有 没有幻听 没有幻听 |
[05:03] | But… | 但是… |
[05:06] | I’m grandiose. I think… | 我在妄想 我觉得… |
[05:08] | we can all agree on that. And, um… | 我们都知道 而且… |
[05:11] | impulse control… | 非常冲动 |
[05:13] | is becoming a problem. So… | 无法控制 所以… |
[05:18] | When I’m like this, | 每当我这样的时候 |
[05:19] | it doesn’t get better, it gets worse. | 都不会转好 会变得更糟 |
[05:20] | If–if– if the lithium is… | 如果 如果锂… |
[05:23] | isn’t working… | 不起作用… |
[05:30] | It saved my life, that drug. | 那药救了我的命 |
[05:33] | I have a child. This cannot be happening to me. | 我有孩子 我不能垮掉 |
[05:37] | You know the drill pretty well. Wanna get to the rest of it? | 你很清楚这套流程 想继续吗 |
[05:42] | What? | 什么 |
[05:43] | Are you a danger to yourself? | 你对自己而言是一个威胁吗 |
[05:46] | Suicide? No. No, no. I-I… | 自杀 不不不 我… |
[05:52] | I couldn’t do that to Franny. | 我不会丢下弗兰妮 |
[05:55] | But it’s safe to say I’m not as risk-averse as–as I should be. | 但老实说我也没那么无害 |
[05:59] | Okay, does that mean you’re a danger to others? | 好吧 也就是说你会威胁到他人吗 |
[06:26] | Okay, stop. This is far enough. Stop. | 好了 停下 够远了 停下 |
[06:44] | I’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我 |
[06:46] | For the record, this is fucking nuts. | 我先声明 这他妈是疯狂举动 |
[07:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:11] | My name is Saul Berenson. | 我是索尔·贝伦森 |
[07:12] | I’m looking for Brett O’Keefe. | 来找布雷特·基弗 |
[07:15] | Who? | 谁 |
[07:17] | Brett O’Keefe? I was told he’s here. | 布雷特·基弗 有人告诉我他在这 |
[07:20] | Somebody told you wrong. | 那人弄错了 |
[07:31] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[07:32] | So you’re FBI? | 你是联邦调查局的 |
[07:34] | I work for the President of the United States. | 我为美国总统工作 |
[07:36] | Need to talk to Mr. O’Keefe. | 得和布雷特·基弗聊聊 |
[07:38] | It’s important. | 很重要的事 |
[07:40] | I told you, nobody here by that name. | 我说了 这里没人叫这个名字 |
[07:44] | Tell him I’m not leaving till I see him. | 告诉他 我不见到他就不走 |
[07:48] | I’ll go get my dad. | 我去叫我爸爸 |
[08:09] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[08:12] | – Carrie? – Hi. | -卡莉 -是我 |
[08:13] | Fucking hell. She’s right here. | 他妈的 她在这呢 |
[08:16] | I don’t have any idea. | 我不知道 |
[08:18] | Would you call the precinct, | 可以麻烦你告诉警局 |
[08:19] | let them know we found her? | 我们找到她了吗 |
[08:20] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[08:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:24] | We called every hospital, every– | 我们各个医院都找遍了 每… |
[08:25] | – I just said I’m sorry. – Franny was terrified. | -我说了我很抱歉 -弗兰妮吓坏了 |
[08:28] | Why didn’t you just tell her I was working? | 你为什么不告诉她我在工作 |
[08:30] | Because you don’t have a job. | 因为你没有工作 |
[08:31] | She’s not a baby. She understands things. | 她不是婴儿了 她懂事了 |
[08:34] | Not to mention the fact that we don’t lie to our children. | 更不要说我们不会对我们的孩子撒谎 |
[08:36] | Back off. Okay? | 够了 好吗 |
[08:40] | I was at the shrink, exactly like you wanted. | 如你所愿 我去见了心理医生 |
[08:44] | You were right. I’m–I’m… | 你是对的 我… |
[08:46] | I’m not myself. | 我不正常 |
[08:49] | At all. | 很不正常 |
[08:53] | Apparently, I’ve developed a lithium tolerance. | 很显然 我对锂产生了耐药性 |
[08:57] | Dr. Meyer told you this? | 梅尔医生告诉你的吗 |
[08:59] | Basically, she wants me to… | 简单来说 她想让我… |
[09:01] | sedate myself into a coma to break the manic cycle. | 自行进入昏迷状态 打破狂躁周期 |
[09:06] | Seroquel. | 思瑞康[精神分裂症药物] |
[09:09] | That’ll knock you out for a few days. | 能让你昏睡几天 |
[09:10] | At least. | 至少 |
[09:13] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[09:14] | Uh, we start experimenting with different drugs, | 我们会开始试用不同的药物 |
[09:16] | maybe augment the lithium with a second drug. | 也许服用另一剂药物 加大锂盐含量 |
[09:18] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[09:20] | replace it altogether. | 全部换掉 |
[09:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:24] | Oh, God. I can’t believe’ this is happening. | 天啊 不敢相信竟然真的发生这种事 |
[09:27] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[09:35] | Maggie, I’m so scared. | 麦琪 我好怕 |
[09:38] | Don’t be. We’ll get through this. | 别怕 我们会熬过去的 |
[09:41] | And we’ve been here before. | 我们之前经历过 |
[09:43] | But we haven’t. We haven’t been here before. | 但我们没经历过这种情况 |
[09:45] | I’m starting at the beginning again. | 我又从头开始了 |
[09:47] | It–it could take… | 要掌握正确的剂量 |
[09:49] | months to find the right dosage, | 可能要花好几个月 |
[09:51] | or years, or–or– or maybe nothing works. | 甚至几年 也可能什么都不管用 |
[09:55] | I can’t raise a kid | 如果我 |
[09:57] | if I’m at the bottom of a black hole with no walls. | 身处漫无边界的黑洞最深处 就没法带孩子 |
[10:00] | – Fuck. – That is not going to happen. | -操 -不会那样的 |
[10:03] | You don’t know that. | 那可说不准 |
[10:05] | I know that we will do everything possible | 我敢肯定 我们会不遗余力 |
[10:07] | – to find an effective treatment. – Listen to me. | -找到有效的药物 -听我说 |
[10:09] | I can’t have Franny visiting me in a locked ward, ever. | 我绝对不能让弗兰妮走进上锁的病房来看我 |
[10:11] | I don’t care what you say to her. | 我不管你跟她说什么 |
[10:13] | She can’t see me like that. | 不能让她看见我那个样子 |
[10:15] | – She won’t. – Promise me. | -她不会的 -你发誓 |
[10:17] | I would rather you say I was dead. | 我宁可你说 我死了 |
[10:19] | – Stop. – I mean it. | -别说了 -我是认真的 |
[10:21] | I do, too. Stop it. | 我也是认真的 别说了 |
[10:25] | Now… | 那么 |
[10:27] | let’s get you started on the Seroquel. | 开始给你服用思瑞康 |
[10:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:43] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[10:50] | Tell ’em to stand down. | 让他们别过来 |
[10:53] | All right, just stay here. | 好 待在这儿 |
[10:58] | So who turned me in? | 谁告发的我 |
[11:00] | Let me guess–tall one with the blond hair. | 我猜猜 高个子金发的那个 |
[11:03] | He seemed like the weak link. | 他看着就像短板 |
[11:06] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[11:09] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[11:12] | I don’t agree. | 我不觉得 |
[11:13] | Roads are blocked. No one’s getting out. | 路都堵住了 谁也别想出去 |
[11:16] | There’s no need for this to end badly. | 没必要闹得不好收场 |
[11:18] | Well, that depends on how you define “badly.” | 那要看你怎么定义”不好收场” |
[11:21] | That ball’s in your court. | 这取决于你 |
[11:22] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[11:26] | You’re a fugitive from justice. | 你是逃犯 |
[11:29] | Eventually, we’ll have to come in and get you. | 我们终究会抓住你 |
[11:31] | Well, it won’t be without a fight, | 我不会坐以待毙的 |
[11:33] | I can tell you that. | 这我敢肯定 |
[11:38] | I see women and children back there. | 我看见那里有妇女儿童 |
[11:41] | You really gonna put them in harm’s way? | 你真要让他们身处险境 |
[11:43] | If I have to. | 如果有必要的话 |
[11:53] | What do you say we at least explore the other options, | 至少看看有没有其他选项 好好谈谈 |
[11:56] | talk them through? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[11:59] | – Talk ’em through, huh? – Yeah. | -好好谈谈 -是啊 |
[12:01] | Do it right over there, in plain sight of everyone. | 就在那儿 当着所有人的面 |
[12:14] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[12:16] | I have to think about it. | 我得考虑考虑 |
[12:18] | O’Keefe! | 基弗 |
[12:20] | I said I’ll think about it. | 我说了我会考虑的 |
[12:31] | You don’t have him in custody? | 你没逮捕他吗 |
[12:33] | No, he’s back in the house. | 没有 他回屋了 |
[12:34] | Why didn’t you grab him? | 为什么不抓他 |
[12:36] | I told you, David, there were guns drawn. | 我说了 大卫 他们有枪 |
[12:38] | We’re at some sort of family compound. | 我们在家族聚居区 |
[12:40] | I’m not sure who all lives here. FBI’s trying to establish that. | 我不知道都有谁住在那儿 联调局正在确认 |
[12:44] | But there are definitely children. | 但这里绝对有孩子 |
[12:46] | Trying to avoid an incident. | 我想避免意外事故 |
[12:48] | So what do you want from us? | 你想让我们怎么办 |
[12:50] | Authority to negotiate terms for O’Keefe’s surrender. | 授权我跟基弗谈投降条件 |
[12:56] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:58] | – Anything within reason. -Also, I need the FBI Director | -在合理范围内都行 -还有 我需要 |
[13:01] | to order his people around here to lay back. | 联调局局长让他的人都退后 |
[13:03] | O’Keefe’s been making them look like idiots for six weeks, | 这六周基弗都让他们看起来像傻子一样 |
[13:06] | and they’re in the mood to break heads. | 他们现在很想杀几个人泄愤 |
[13:13] | Before we go in, maybe you should tell me | 在进去之前 或许你应该告诉我 |
[13:14] | what’s on your mind. | 你在想什么 |
[13:18] | We could end this right now. | 我们现在就可以结束这一切 |
[13:21] | – How? – By dropping all charges. | -怎么做 -撤销所有指控 |
[13:24] | Tell Saul and the FBI to pick up and walk away. | 让索尔和联调局收拾东西走人 |
[13:27] | You mean let O’Keefe go? | 你是说放过基弗 |
[13:31] | You really believe that’s the best move | 你真觉得他喷了我们满脸粪后 |
[13:32] | after all the shit he’s pulled? | 这是我们最好的选择吗 |
[13:34] | It is the only sure way | 这是唯一能确保 |
[13:36] | to keep the situation from going sideways. | 这件事不出岔子的方法 |
[13:38] | Saul can handle it. | 索尔能搞定的 |
[13:40] | He said guns were already drawn. | 他说双方已经拔枪相向了 |
[13:44] | Brett O’Keefe is a menace. | 布雷特·基弗是个祸害 |
[13:47] | I want him in custody. | 我要逮捕他 |
[13:54] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[14:01] | What have we got? | 有什么情况 |
[14:04] | – Good morning, Madam President. – Good morning. | -早上好 总统女士 -早上好 |
[14:08] | We have a time-sensitive matter | 我们有个紧急情况 |
[14:10] | we need to bring to your attention, | 需要跟您汇报 |
[14:11] | not on the agenda. | 不在日程上 |
[14:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:18] | We have fresh intel that Assad is mounting an offensive | 最新情报显示阿萨德正计划 |
[14:21] | against the Free Syrian Army. | 对叙利亚自由军发起进攻 |
[14:23] | We’ve been tracking an arms shipment from Iran. | 我们一直在追踪伊朗运出的一批军火 |
[14:26] | It’s on its way to a weapons depot | 该批货物正在运往 |
[14:27] | on the outskirts of Al-Salamiyah. | 萨拉米亚郊区的一处仓库 |
[14:30] | Now we can hit that convoy before it gets there. | 我们可以在车队到达前实施打击 |
[14:33] | Excuse me, General, | 抱歉 将军 |
[14:34] | this is the same briefing i got last week. | 这份简报和上周的是一样的 |
[14:37] | It’s been updated, ma’am. | 有所更新 女士 |
[14:39] | Updated how? | 更新了什么 |
[14:40] | We have three new strike scenarios, | 我们新增了三种打击方案 |
[14:42] | including one scrambling F-15E Eagles out of Incirlik. | 包括从印吉利克调用F15E攻击鹰战斗机 |
[14:48] | The intelligence is the same, though– | 但情报还是一样的 |
[14:50] | a shipment of weapons on its way from Iran to Syria. | 一批军火正从伊朗运往叙利亚 |
[14:54] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[14:56] | So what makes you think I’ve changed my mind? | 那么你凭什么认为我会改变主意 |
[14:58] | Because as far as I can tell, | 因为据我所知 |
[15:00] | this is exactly the recommendation i rejected on Friday, right? | 这正是我上周五驳回的那个方案 对吗 |
[15:06] | With respect, Madam President– | 恕我直言 总统女士… |
[15:08] | Answer me. Am I right? | 回答我 是吗 |
[15:09] | Or…am I missing something here? | 还是 我疏忽了什么细节 |
[15:16] | No, ma’am. You’re– you’re right, ma’am. | 没有 女士 您是对的 女士 |
[15:18] | Then I ask again, | 那我再问一遍 |
[15:21] | what makes you think I’ve changed my position? | 你凭什么认为我会改变主意 |
[15:28] | – I see that you haven’t. – Correct. | -看来您没改变主意 -没错 |
[15:33] | And however politically vulnerable | 无论你们是否觉得 |
[15:35] | you may or may not think I am, | 我的执政能力多么脆弱 |
[15:39] | all of you, | 你们所有人 |
[15:41] | don’t think for a second that I will be leveraged | 不要以为可以跟我讨价还价 |
[15:44] | or back away from the military drawdown | 或是我会收回我在 |
[15:46] | I announced on the very first day of my candidacy. | 竞选第一天就宣布的撤军计划 |
[15:52] | So let’s not waste any more time on this. | 所以我们不必再在这件事上浪费时间了 |
[15:55] | Moving on. | 继续吧 |
[16:11] | Uh, I have to apologize, dragging you all into this. | 我必须道歉 把你拽进了这趟浑水 |
[16:16] | Well… we knew it could happen. | 我们知道会变成这样 |
[16:20] | “Someday.” That’s… | “有一天”会 那和… |
[16:21] | that’s very different from “Today.” | 那和”今天”已然这样是两回事 |
[16:26] | What you wanna do? | 你想怎么做 |
[16:31] | Well, I’m tryin’ to figure that out. | 我正在想 |
[16:35] | That man out there, Saul Berenson– | 外面那个人 索尔·贝伦森 |
[16:38] | he is the National Security Advisor to the President. | 是总统的国家安全顾问 |
[16:42] | Her right hand, practically. | 算是她的左右手 |
[16:45] | That means we are high priority, | 这说明我们这事现在很受重视 |
[16:47] | we are big fuckin’ news, | 我们是他妈的大新闻 |
[16:50] | and where I come from, that’s a good thing. | 就我的理解 这是好事 |
[16:54] | If their plan was to take me by force, | 如果他们打算暴力逮捕我 |
[16:57] | they would’ve done it already, | 他们早就动手了 |
[17:00] | out there just now, but they didn’t. | 刚刚在外头就动手了 但他们没有 |
[17:03] | Here we are, inside, | 我们好好地待在里面 |
[17:06] | chatting away. | 闲聊 |
[17:07] | They are outside. Holding their dicks. | 而他们却在外面 保持克制 |
[17:12] | It’s an interesting situation. | 现在的局面很有意思 |
[17:15] | I just don’t know how long it can last, though, | 但我不知道这种看似体面的僵局 |
[17:19] | this gentlemanly standoff. | 能维持多久 |
[17:22] | We are so outnumbered. | 而我们势单力薄 |
[17:27] | We don’t have to be. | 不必如此的 |
[17:41] | So what’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[17:45] | Brett. | 布雷特 |
[17:46] | Berenson says he wants to talk. | 贝伦森说想谈谈 |
[17:54] | I’m gonna talk. | 那就谈谈吧 |
[17:56] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[18:00] | Ten minutes! | 给你十分钟 |
[18:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[18:38] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:27] | Maggie? | 麦琪 |
[19:38] | I’ve been calling you for the past hour. | 我打你电话打了一小时了 |
[19:45] | Anybody here? | 家里有别人吗 |
[19:47] | Um, I don’t… | 我不… |
[19:49] | No. | 没人 |
[19:51] | – What’s wrong with you? – I was asleep. | -你怎么了 -我睡着了 |
[19:54] | Well, you need a cup of coffee or something? | 你要喝点咖啡什么的吗 |
[19:56] | No. | 不用 |
[19:57] | I ran down that photo you sent me. | 我查了你发给我的照片 |
[20:00] | I thought I was supposed to fuck off | 我不是应该滚蛋 |
[20:01] | and never call you again. | 再也不联系你吗 |
[20:02] | Simone Martin. Born outside Paris. | 西蒙妮·马丁 出生在巴黎城外 |
[20:04] | Graduated from the London School of Economics. | 毕业于伦敦政治经济学院 |
[20:07] | Met David Wellington in Budapest four years ago. | 四年前跟大卫·威灵顿相遇于布达佩斯 |
[20:09] | They’ve been involved on and off ever since. | 之后断断续续一直有来往 |
[20:11] | She works for an NGO called | 她就职于一个非政府组织工作 |
[20:13] | the International Democracy Foundation. | 叫国际民主基金会的 |
[20:15] | Four months ago, she moved back to their Washington office. | 四个月前 她回到了华盛顿办公室 |
[20:18] | – Listen… – It gets better. | -听着… -还有更多料 |
[20:19] | Stop. | 停 |
[20:20] | I can’t help you with this. | 这事我帮不了你 |
[20:22] | It’s interesting. | 确实有意思 |
[20:23] | I-I-I hope you find something. | 但愿你有所发现 |
[20:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:33] | I’m sick, and… | 我病了 而且… |
[20:37] | I’m gonna be sick for a while. | 这病一时半会儿好不了 |
[20:40] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:43] | – You have to leave me alone. – Fuck that. | -你别管我了 -去你妈的 |
[20:46] | Go get in my car. We’ll get you some antibiotics. | 上我车 吃点抗生素就好了 |
[20:48] | – Leave you alone… – I’m sorry. | -还别管你 -抱歉 |
[20:51] | You were ready to torch my career for the revolution. | 你都准备用我的前途给革命祭旗了 |
[20:53] | Take a shower. Let’s get on with it. | 洗个澡 干活吧 |
[21:08] | I’m bipolar. | 我有躁郁症 |
[21:12] | And my drug protocol is fucked up, so… | 我的药物治疗方案完蛋了… |
[21:16] | there’s a whole process that has to happen, | 所以要进行一整套的治疗 |
[21:19] | and it does not include me doing this. | 而这套治疗方案不包括干这行 |
[21:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:28] | Part of being manic | 由于我会狂躁 |
[21:30] | is seeing connections everywhere. | 所以总能发现事件之间的联系 |
[21:34] | Some of it’s made my career, but some of it’s just… | 我的事业有时得益于此 有时… |
[21:39] | nightmares that don’t stop when you’re awake. | 就成了就算醒来也摆脱不了的噩梦 |
[21:43] | So yes. This administration is messing with civil procedure, | 没错 这届政府在干扰民事诉讼 |
[21:48] | but… | 但是… |
[21:50] | this nefarious shit that I’m ascribing | 我归咎于总统和大卫·威灵顿的 |
[21:54] | to the President and David Wellington is just… | 这件罪恶的破事其实…. |
[21:58] | What? You think you made it up? | 什么 你觉得都是你编的 |
[22:03] | That’s what happens. | 就是这样 |
[22:10] | A vehicle registered to this woman | 这女人名下的一辆车 |
[22:12] | was issued a parking ticket on March 30th | 于3月30日在西弗吉尼亚州的黑泽尔顿 |
[22:14] | in Hazelton, West Virginia. | 吃了一张停车罚单 |
[22:16] | That’s three miles from the prison | 那里离麦克伦登将军 |
[22:18] | where General McClendon was sentenced | 服无期徒刑的监狱 |
[22:19] | to spend the rest of his life. | 只有将近五公里远 |
[22:21] | It’s also the day before he died. | 而且正好是他死前一天 |
[22:27] | And yeah, I know where she lives, | 还有 我知道她住哪 |
[22:29] | in case you’re wondering. | 估计你就会好奇 |
[23:13] | Must be a slow week in Washington | 总统派她的新任国家安全顾问 |
[23:15] | if the President sends | 到这里来 |
[23:16] | her new National Security Advisor down here. | 看来这周华盛顿那帮人很闲啊 |
[23:19] | You don’t have anything better to do? | 你就没更好的事可做了吗 |
[23:22] | Defeat ISIS? Bring peace to the Middle East? | 打败伊斯兰国 还中东地区和平 |
[23:28] | Most urgent national security issue right now is you. | 现在最紧急的国家安全问题就是你 |
[23:31] | Me? Really? | 我 真的吗 |
[23:36] | Just so we’re clear, | 先说清楚了 |
[23:39] | all I’ve done, all I am doing | 我所做的 我正在做的 |
[23:42] | is exercising my First Amendment rights, | 是在行使第一修正案赋予我的权利 |
[23:44] | for which I have been slandered, | 我因行使权利而被诽谤 |
[23:46] | persecuted, hunted– | 被迫害 被追捕… |
[23:47] | How about gettin’ down off that high horse? | 咱们能不能不说那些大而空的 |
[23:52] | – Just the two of us here. – Just the two of us, huh? | -这儿只有咱们俩 -就咱们俩 |
[23:56] | There are Federal sharpshooters out there right now. | 那些联邦鹰犬就在那儿 |
[24:00] | Jesus, I can–I can practically feel the gun sights. | 天啊 我都能够感觉到枪的瞄准镜 |
[24:04] | One false move… Pow! | 一个不该做的动作 啪 |
[24:12] | Nobody’s gonna shoot you, O’Keefe. | 没人会开枪的 基弗 |
[24:14] | Not yet, anyway. | 暂时还不会 |
[24:15] | Then lose the rifles. | 那就把枪收起来 |
[24:19] | Just as soon as your people do. | 只要你的人也把枪收起来 |
[24:20] | Well, that hardly seems fair, does it? | 那就有点不公平了吧 |
[24:22] | Well, I’m not the one breaking the law. | 违反法律的可不是我 |
[24:25] | – I beg your pardon? – Isn’t that what you’re doing? | -你说什么 -那不就是你在做的吗 |
[24:30] | Well, I’d like to think I’m filling a void, | 我更倾向于认为我是在填补空缺 |
[24:33] | the one vacated by the walking dead and decrepit media. | 被行尸走肉般僵化的媒体挖出的空缺 |
[24:37] | Come on. You’re smart. | 得了吧 你是聪明人 |
[24:38] | You don’t really believe that. | 你才不会相信那些 |
[24:39] | Oh, I do. | 我相信 |
[24:41] | – I do. People are angry. – So you keep saying. | -我信 人民很愤怒 -你一直这么说 |
[24:44] | Maybe they’d be a little less angry | 如果你停止兜售那些 |
[24:46] | and a little more reasonable, | 惊天谎言和阴谋论 |
[24:47] | these people, if you stopped peddling your outright falsehoods, | 也许那些人就不会那么愤怒 |
[24:50] | conspiracy theories… | 就会理智一些 |
[24:53] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[24:55] | You’re poisoning the conversation. | 你在破坏沟通 |
[24:57] | What conversation? | 什么沟通 |
[24:58] | We haven’t had a conversation | 这个国家已经五十年 |
[25:01] | in this country for 50 years. | 没有过沟通了 |
[25:03] | Not since “these people,” as you keep calling them, | 从你所谓的”那些人” |
[25:06] | got sent to fight the war in Vietnam. | 被送去越南打仗 |
[25:09] | Not since their children were bussed to schools in the ghetto. | 从他们的孩子被一车车送到贫民区的学校 |
[25:13] | Not since their jobs were shipped overseas. | 从他们的工作被外包到国外 |
[25:15] | Not since the Christian values they cherish | 从他们所珍视的基督教价值观 |
[25:18] | were trashed and ridiculed | 被玷污和嘲笑 |
[25:22] | in favor of every boy who thinks he’s a girl | 支持那些自认为是女孩的男孩 |
[25:24] | or girl who thinks she’s a boy– | 和自认为是男孩的女孩 |
[25:26] | well, fuck that. | 去他妈的 |
[25:33] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[25:34] | “Fair enough”? | “有道理” |
[25:39] | Every one of those things you just mentioned | 你刚才说的每一件事 |
[25:41] | is worth talking about, debating. | 都值得商量和讨论 |
[25:44] | Hear, hear. | 是啊 是啊 |
[25:46] | Instead, you’re out there accusing the President | 但是你却在那里指责总统 |
[25:48] | of murdering General McClendon, | 谋杀了麦克伦登将军 |
[25:50] | calling for a revolution. | 号召一场革命 |
[25:55] | I serve my audience. | 我为我的观众服务 |
[25:58] | – That’s your answer? – That’s the American way. | -那就是你的回答 -那是美国人的做法 |
[26:02] | Nothing ever got done in this country by civil discourse alone. | 在这个国家 光靠公民商议什么事也做不成 |
[26:05] | The loud get heard. They always have. | 闹得最凶才能被听到 总是这样的 |
[26:10] | They also fall the hardest. | 他们通常也败得最惨 |
[26:14] | Come and get me. Go ahead. | 来抓我呀 来吧 |
[26:17] | Send in the storm troopers. We’ll see what happens. | 派那些冲锋队来 看看会发生什么 |
[26:21] | The world is watching. | 全世界都看着呢 |
[26:23] | Not for long. | 看不了多久了 |
[26:24] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[26:27] | Once we shut down your broadcast, | 等我们停掉你的直播 |
[26:28] | jam your communications, | 屏蔽你的通讯 |
[26:31] | you’ll be completely cut off. | 你就完全与世隔绝了 |
[26:39] | Here’s the truth. | 事实是 |
[26:42] | You will never be in a stronger negotiating position | 你不会再有像现在这么有利的 |
[26:45] | than you are right now. | 谈判局面了 |
[26:50] | Tell me what you want. | 跟我说你到底想要什么 |
[26:54] | What’s it gonna take for you to walk outta here? | 到底怎么样才能让你从这里走出去 |
[27:18] | Still on the phone? | 还在打电话 |
[27:29] | I had an ex who was bipolar. | 我有个前女友是躁郁症 |
[27:33] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -对 |
[27:36] | It sucks. | 糟透了 |
[27:39] | I’m sorry you have to deal with that. | 想到你要面对这些 我很难过 |
[27:44] | – Is that why you broke up? – No. | -你们是因为这样才分开的吗 -不是 |
[27:48] | You can say it. It’s not gonna hurt my feelings. | 你就直说吧 我不会觉得受伤的 |
[27:51] | We broke up ’cause I drank too much. | 我们分手是因为我酗酒 |
[27:57] | Why’d you drink? | 你为什么酗酒 |
[28:00] | Kabul. | 喀布尔 |
[28:03] | Boredom after. | 后来是因为无聊 |
[28:06] | Did you stop? | 你戒了吗 |
[28:08] | No. | 没 |
[28:11] | I didn’t. | 没戒 |
[28:14] | It’s under control. | 不过已经控制住了 |
[28:16] | That’s what I told my sister. | 我也是这么跟我姐姐说的 |
[28:20] | Then she sent me to the shrink. | 然后她就送我去看心理医生了 |
[28:25] | Is it? | 有吗 |
[28:27] | Under control? | 控制住了吗 |
[28:33] | Not really. | 并没有 |
[28:37] | Took Audrey forever to figure out the drugs. | 奥黛丽花了好久才弄明白那药 |
[28:40] | Years of messing with dosages and diet | 经年累月地跟药和食谱打交道 |
[28:42] | and does she drink or not? | 她也喝酒吗 |
[28:46] | And there were times when… | 我们有时候也… |
[28:53] | we had some bad days but… | 有过不愉快 不过… |
[28:57] | eventually she got her head straight. | 最终她想通了 |
[29:00] | Just in time to leave me. | 及时离开了我 |
[29:11] | She’s on the move. | 她行动了 |
[29:20] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[29:21] | Go ahead. I’m gonna look around. | 你跟着她 我四处看看 |
[29:23] | Get back in the car. | 上车 |
[29:24] | – Don’t worry about it. – You’re half asleep. | -别担心 -你都快睡着了 |
[29:25] | You’re gonna lose her. You need to go. | 再不走就跟不上了 开车 |
[31:57] | I know he’s attacked you personally, ma’am. | 我知道他对你人身攻击 总统女士 |
[31:59] | But I think there’s an opportunity to be generous here. | 但我认为现在是展现气度的时候 |
[32:02] | What are the terms? | 条件是什么 |
[32:04] | Amnesty for everyone who’s provided safe harbor for him. | 赦免所有容留过他的人 |
[32:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:12] | Including a woman who’s been traveling with him, | 包括一名跟他一路同行的女人 |
[32:13] | uh, Sharon Aldright. | 莎伦·阿尔德里奇 |
[32:16] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[32:20] | He wants a televised trial. | 他要求电视转播自己的庭审 |
[32:22] | I am not giving that lunatic a megaphone. | 我不会给那个疯子一个大喇叭的 |
[32:26] | He’s already got one, Madam President. | 他已经有大喇叭了 总统女士 |
[32:28] | What this deal does is take it away. | 这个交易能打掉他的喇叭 |
[32:30] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道 |
[32:31] | He’ll have half the country tuning in all day, every day. | 他会让半个国家的人连续全天收看 |
[32:35] | Slowroll the preliminaries. | 拖延审前准备过程 |
[32:38] | And that’ll be two years before anybody sees the inside of a courtroom. | 这样两年后人们才能看到庭审 |
[32:41] | That’s a lifetime from now if you ask me, | 要我说 两年就好比一辈子那么长 |
[32:44] | hopefully forgotten by then. | 人们到时候就忘了这回事了 |
[32:46] | His audience will have dried up. | 到时他的观众也流失殆尽了 |
[32:49] | Do all the grandstanding he wants. There won’t be anybody– | 尽管让他炫 没人会… |
[32:52] | I’m proud of you. You’re doing the right thing. | 我为你骄傲 你做的对 |
[32:55] | Not so fast. | 话别说这么早 |
[32:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:58] | Keane hasn’t agreed to anything yet. | 基恩还什么都没答应呢 |
[33:02] | Berenson’s still on the phone with her. | 贝伦森在跟她通电话 |
[33:04] | – She will. – Don’t be so sure. | -她会同意的 -别这么肯定 |
[33:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:12] | Well, we’re gonna find out soon enough anyway. | 反正很快就要见分晓了 |
[33:15] | Plus I’m not so hot all of a sudden | 还有 我突然不那么害怕 |
[33:18] | on the idea of going to prison. | 进监狱了 |
[33:20] | Why are you assuming that’s what’s gonna happen? | 为什么你要做这个打算 |
[33:23] | Why wouldn’t I assume that? | 为什么不呢 |
[33:26] | There’s a trial to get through first. | 先要庭审 |
[33:29] | And the point is, you did nothing wrong. | 重点是 你没做错任何事 |
[33:31] | You didn’t know anything about a plot | 你对于暗杀总统的计划 |
[33:33] | to assassinate the President, right? | 根本不知情 对吧 |
[33:36] | Brett? | 布雷特 |
[33:38] | Yeah, of course not. | 那是当然了 |
[33:39] | Well, then, you have nothing to worry about. | 那你就不用担心 |
[33:43] | Well, she had McClendon poisoned, didn’t she? | 她把麦克伦登毒死了 不是吗 |
[33:45] | Oh, come on, Brett, not even you believe that. | 得了吧 布雷特 你自己都不信吧 |
[33:49] | You know, you’re the second person today who’s told me that. | 你是今天第二个跟我说这话的人 |
[33:54] | The other one’s right out there, | 另一个就在外面 |
[33:57] | no idea what’s about to hit him. | 对即将发生的事毫无知觉 |
[34:01] | – What are you talking about? – Let’s just say, | -你说什么 -这么说吧 |
[34:04] | I’d take your bags back upstairs if I were you. | 如果我是你 我就把包拿回楼上去 |
[34:08] | We’re not going anywhere just yet. | 我们暂时哪都不去 |
[34:43] | Excuse me, ma’am? | 打扰下 女士 |
[34:48] | – You live around here? – No. | -你住这附近吗 -不 |
[34:51] | What are you doing here today? | 你今天来这里干嘛 |
[34:52] | I’m meeting a friend. Starbucks. | 我在星巴克见朋友 |
[34:55] | – Nothing else? – Like what? | -没干别的吗 -比如什么 |
[34:58] | Someone was seen breaking into an apartment down the block. | 有人闯入了那边街区的住宅 |
[35:00] | You match the description. | 你符合体貌特征 |
[35:03] | Yeah. That… | 那个… |
[35:04] | I was not breaking into an apartment. | 我不是私闯民宅 |
[35:05] | I mean, I-I was. I’m– I’m feeding my friend’s cat. | 我是说我进去了 我要喂朋友的猫 |
[35:09] | Um, she’s out of town, | 她出城去了 |
[35:12] | and I forgot the keys at home like an idiot. | 而我真蠢 把钥匙忘家里了 |
[35:14] | So–so I went through the window. I’m sorry. | 所以我从窗户进去了 对不起 |
[35:16] | I didn’t mean to freak anybody out. | 我不是有意吓到谁的 |
[35:18] | You mind if I give your friend a call? | 你介意我打个电话给你朋友吗 |
[35:20] | – Just to confirm? – Well, she’s out of the country. | -以便确认 -她出国去了 |
[35:23] | That’s why I have to feed the stupid cat. | 所以我得去喂那蠢猫 |
[35:25] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[35:29] | I don’t wanna give you her name. | 我不想给你她的名字 |
[35:32] | She’s had immigration issues, frankly, | 实话实说 她有移民问题 |
[35:34] | and the last thing she needs is to be on your radar. | 她最不希望的就是被你们盯上 |
[35:37] | – What’s your name? – Yeah, I really have to go. | -你叫什么 -我真的得走了 |
[35:41] | Ma’am. You were spotted breaking into an apartment. | 女士 有人看见你私闯民宅 |
[35:43] | We’re gonna need some information. | 我们要进行信息核验 |
[35:45] | Do I look like a burglar? Go through my pockets. | 我看起来像小偷吗 你们可以搜身 |
[35:48] | I have a phone and some ChapStick. | 我带了一部手机和一些唇膏 |
[35:49] | Someone called it in so I’m gonna need you | 有人报了警 无论如何 |
[35:51] | to make a statement down at the precinct either way. | 我们都需要你去局里录个口供 |
[35:54] | The precinct? This is ridiculous. | 局里 这太荒唐了 |
[35:55] | I have to pick up my kid from school. | 我得去接我孩子放学 |
[35:57] | You’re refusing to provide us with your name. | 你拒绝向我们提供你的名字 |
[35:59] | I could cite you just for that. | 凭这一条 我就可以传唤你 |
[36:01] | So how ’bout you step into the car | 请你进到车里 |
[36:03] | and just explain what happened down at the precinct? | 然后到分局去解释发生了什么 |
[36:17] | Down on the ground! | 趴到地上 |
[36:17] | No, wait! Wait, don’t shoot, don’t shoot, don’t shoot! | 等下 等下 别开枪 别开枪 别开枪 |
[36:20] | I’m Sharon Aldright! | 我是莎伦·阿尔德里奇 |
[36:21] | I work with Brett O’Keefe! | 我和布雷特·基弗一起工作 |
[36:22] | – Where is he? – He’s not coming. | -他在哪 -他不来了 |
[36:24] | Look, there’s something going on in there. | 听着 里面有事发生 |
[36:25] | – What? – I don’t know, | -什么 -我不知道 |
[36:26] | but I know that there’s reinforcements coming in now. | 但我知道有增员要来了 |
[36:30] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Hey! Close the road. | 动起来 动起来 封路 |
[36:33] | Shut it down. Set up a perimeter. | 熄火 外围警戒 |
[36:34] | I need ten of you! Now! Let’s move! | 来十个人 动起来 |
[36:37] | Saul! Saul! | 索尔 索尔 |
[36:40] | Saul! | 索尔 |
[36:42] | Get out of there! Run! | 离开那里 快跑 |
[36:44] | Run! | 快跑 |
[36:55] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[36:56] | I don’t think so! Get him back to the house. | 我不这么想 让他回房子里去 |
[36:58] | Nobody move! | 不准动 |
[37:01] | I said let him go, or we’ll slaughter you where you stand. | 让他走 否则我们格杀勿论 |
[37:06] | Come on! | 快来 |
[37:13] | I got snipers in the woods, pal. | 我在树林里有狙击手 |
[37:15] | Every one of you is a dead man two times over. | 你们够干死你们所有人两次的 |
[37:18] | – Maslin… – No, shut it, Saul. | -马斯林… -闭嘴 索尔 |
[37:20] | You got five seconds. | 你们有五秒钟考虑 |
[37:23] | Four, three… | 四 三 |
[37:27] | – Two… – Let him go. | -二 -放了他 |
[37:38] | You, too, tough guy. Put your weapons down. | 还有你 硬汉 放下武器 |
[37:40] | – You’re under arrest. – Fuck you. You want us? | -你们被捕了 -去你妈 想抓我们 |
[37:44] | You’re gonna have to shoot us in the back. Let’s go. | 你们得朝我们后背开枪 我们走 |
[38:04] | You know, just for the record, | 顺便提一句 |
[38:08] | I told you so. | 我和你说过了 |
[38:16] | Good. Good. | 好 好 |
[38:35] | My kid’s gonna be sitting on the curb by herself. | 我孩子不得不一个人坐在马路边 |
[38:37] | Is there someone we can call for you? | 想给谁打个电话吗 |
[38:38] | No, there isn’t. I’m a single mother. | 没有 我是单亲妈妈 |
[38:40] | – We get a name yet? – Nothing yet. | -问出名字了吗 -还没有 |
[38:43] | Okay, this is a misunderstanding, | 这是个误会 |
[38:45] | and your officers are completely overreacting. | 你的警官完全小题大做了 |
[38:47] | I’m 100% sure that’s true. | 我百分百确定是真的 |
[38:50] | – Right this way, please. – Well, I just told them, | -这边请 -我刚才和他们说 |
[38:53] | my kid is waiting for me at school to pick her up. | 我女儿正在学校等我去接 |
[38:55] | Okay, okay, we’ll talk about it. In here, please. | 这个先一放 请进 |
[39:04] | Have a seat. Please. | 请坐 |
[39:09] | Can I see some I.D.? Maybe a driver’s license. | 能看一下您的证件吗 驾照也行 |
[39:12] | There’s nothing on me. Sorry. | 我今天没带证件 不好意思 |
[39:15] | Tell me your name, please. | 您叫什么名字 |
[39:19] | I wanna see your commanding officer right now. | 我要见你们的长官 |
[39:21] | You realize, if I can’t get basic information out of you, | 要知道 如果您连名字都不肯说 |
[39:24] | this just goes downhill. | 这事就严重了 |
[39:33] | Listen, the apartment thing was a mix-up. | 你听我说 刚才是场误会 |
[39:34] | I need you to believe me. I can’t end up in your system. | 你得相信我 我不能被记录在案 |
[39:44] | I have a six-year-old daughter, | 我有个六岁的女儿 |
[39:46] | and I’m in the middle of a… | 现在我正在争取孩子的监护权 |
[39:49] | very ugly custody battle. | 这场官司闹得很难看 |
[39:52] | So if I have an arrest on my record, they’re gonna… | 如果我有被逮捕的记录 |
[39:55] | they’re gonna take my kid away from me. | 他们就会带走我的孩子 |
[39:57] | Do–do you understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[40:02] | We have to book you. | 我们必须给你登记 |
[40:08] | But I’m gonna call someone at Social Services | 不过我会联系社会福利的人 |
[40:10] | – and see if they can– – No. No, no, no. No. | -看他们 -不行不行 |
[40:11] | Tell me your name, hon. | 告诉我您的姓名 |
[40:13] | You cannot call Social Services. | 不能给社会福利打电话 |
[40:20] | – Go ahead. – Ma’am, please come with me. | -进去吧 -女士 跟我来 |
[40:22] | No, do not book me. Do not book me. | 别记我 别记我 |
[40:24] | Do not book me, please. Please. Please. Please don’t do this. | 求求你们了 别这样做 |
[40:27] | Please, please, please, please. No. Don’t do this. No, no. | 我求求你们 不要这样 |
[40:32] | Get off of me. | 别碰我 |
[40:34] | – Get off of me. – Calm down. | -别碰我 -冷静点 |
[40:35] | No. No! | 不行 |
[40:38] | All right, that’s enough. | 够了 |
[40:40] | No, no. | 不要 |
[40:51] | What the hell happened? I thought it was a done deal. | 刚才怎么回事 我还以为肯定能办成 |
[40:54] | He was playing us the whole time. | 他一直在耍我们 |
[40:56] | Stalling until he could get more guys with guns into the compound. | 拖延时间好让更多武装人员到达现场 |
[40:58] | How many more? | 又来了多少人 |
[41:00] | At least 30, according to Saul. | 索尔说至少三十个人 |
[41:01] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[41:06] | Is it too late to walk away? | 现在撤退行动是不是太晚了 |
[41:08] | Media’s there in full force. We’ll take a beating. | 媒体已经候着了 有我们受的 |
[41:13] | We do have a few options. | 我们有几个选项 |
[41:14] | Such as? | 说说看 |
[41:16] | Well… | 比如 |
[41:18] | That arms shipment to the Assad regime– | 那批军火运给阿萨德政府前 |
[41:21] | the window’s still open for an air strike. | 还有时间进行空袭 |
[41:24] | A show of strength isn’t necessarily a bad thing, Elizabeth. | 展示军事实力不一定对我们不利 伊丽莎白 |
[41:27] | Don’t reject it out of hand. | 所以别直接否定 |
[41:29] | – I already have. Twice. – Then take a third look. | -我已经否定两次了 -那就看第三遍 |
[41:33] | Otherwise, Brett O’Keefe is the lead story tomorrow | 否则布雷特·基弗就是明天的头版头条 |
[41:35] | and the next day and the day after that. | 后天和大后天也是 |
[41:37] | I am not gonna blow up a convoy in Syria | 我不会为了控制新闻舆论走向 |
[41:39] | in order to control the news cycle. | 就去炸掉叙利亚的车队的 |
[41:41] | Then do it because it will save lives on the ground. | 这么做也可以救人于水火 |
[41:43] | Says who? General Rossen? | 谁说的 罗森将军 |
[41:44] | If those weapons are destined for the front lines, | 如果军火是要送到前线的 |
[41:46] | well, they’ll be used against FSA positions in population centers, | 就会被用来对付叙利亚自由军的人口集中地 |
[41:50] | hospitals, apartments, schools, mosques– | 医院 住宅 学校 清真寺 |
[41:52] | Okay. Okay! Assume for a second I say yes, | 行了 行了 假设我同意 |
[41:56] | – where does it end? – What do you mean? | -接下来呢 -这话什么意思 |
[41:59] | What about the Russian supply routes? | 俄罗斯的军火供应链呢 |
[42:01] | – Do I bomb those, too? – That’s your objection? | -我也要炸了吗 -这就是你的理由 |
[42:03] | That you can take out an Iranian convey | 你是说干掉伊朗的车队不会引起世界大战 |
[42:04] | without risking a world war, but not a Russian one? | 但不能对俄罗斯的车队下手 |
[42:07] | The point is, you draw a line, you stay behind it. | 我是说 应该给行动划一条界线 |
[42:10] | Listen to yourself. | 听听你说的话 |
[42:11] | You’re in a defensive crouch. | 缩头缩脑的 |
[42:13] | You’re stuck there. You have been for months. | 你这样已经好几个月了 |
[42:16] | It’s bad policy. It’s wrong. It just is. | 这是欠考虑的政策 不该这么做 |
[42:19] | I know, but you have to do it, anyway. | 我知道 可你没有别的选择 |
[42:22] | – Why? – Because you won the election. | -为什么 -因为你赢了总统选举 |
[42:28] | Remember why you decided to run in the first place? | 还记得你竞选的初衷吗 |
[42:32] | What you hoped to accomplish? | 那些你想要达成的目标 |
[42:33] | Well, all that’s in the balance right now. | 成败在此一举 |
[42:36] | You…You wanna get anything done in the next four years, | 你想在四年任期里有所建树 |
[42:40] | you are gonna have to fight like hell for it, | 必须要放手一搏 |
[42:43] | starting tonight. | 就从今晚开始 |
[42:49] | I’m sorry, David. I just can’t. | 抱歉 大卫 我做不到 |
[42:51] | Not like this. I wish I could. | 做不到这样 我力不从心 |
[43:01] | Now let me finish this. | 让我把这个看完 |
[43:03] | I wanna get to bed before midnight. | 我想午夜之前上床睡觉 |
[43:43] | Mr. Berenson. | 贝伦森先生 |
[43:46] | – Thanks. – Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[43:50] | Offer you a bed for the night? | 您今晚需要一张床睡觉吗 |
[43:51] | We just booked a bunch of rooms at the motel in town. | 我们刚在镇上的汽车旅馆订了许多间房 |
[43:54] | – No, I’m good. – You sure? | -我不需要 -真的吗 |
[43:56] | Nothing’s gonna happen here till morning. | 今晚这里不会有事的 |
[43:58] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 我就怕没事呢 |
[44:02] | Have a good night, sir. | 晚安 先生 |
[44:30] | Hey, Jane Doe. Up. Let’s go. | 无名氏 起来 跟我走 |
[44:33] | Where am I going? | 要带我去哪 |
[44:34] | You can’t take me anywhere before I see a lawyer. | 我见不到律师 你就不能带我走 |
[44:37] | You should shut up. | 快闭嘴吧 |
[44:40] | Come on. | 来 |
[44:55] | Here you go. | 给 |
[44:58] | Have Wiley call me if there’s anything. | 有事就让威利打给我 |
[45:00] | Will do. | 行 |
[45:04] | What’d you do? You posted bail? | 你做了什么 交了保释金吗 |
[45:06] | Walk. | 走 |
[45:52] | – Rossen here. – General. It’s David Wellington. | -我是罗森 -将军 我是大卫·威灵顿 |
[45:57] | – What can I do for you, David? – The President’s come around. | -有什么事 大卫 -总统改主意了 |
[46:00] | She just approved the Syrian mission. | 她刚批准了叙利亚的任务 |
[46:03] | You have full operational authority. Start the clock. | 由你全权负责 行动吧 |
[46:07] | You’re aware I need to hear this order directly | 你知道命令得由总统 |
[46:09] | from the President herself, right? | 亲口告诉我 对吧 |
[46:11] | Of course. She asked if we could skip the formalities, though. | 当然 但她想知道我们能否别走形式 |
[46:14] | She’s–she’s not feeling well. Went to bed. | 她身体不舒服 睡觉了 |
[46:18] | Well, then, it’ll have to wait until morning. | 好吧 那我得等到明早了 |
[46:20] | Okay. But… | 行 但… |
[46:22] | there’s no delicate way to put this, General. | 我就直说了吧 将军 |
[46:25] | I’m afraid she could change her mind by morning. | 我担心她明早就改主意了 |
[46:32] | – General? – Yes, I’m–I’m here. | -将军 -我在听 |
[46:36] | Can I give you the confirmation code | 我把确认码给你 |
[46:38] | just so you have it? | 这样行吧 |
[46:42] | You say the President authorized the strike. | 你说总统授权了袭击 |
[46:45] | 15 minutes ago in the Oval. | 15分钟前在总统办公室授权的 |
[46:48] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[46:52] | Okay. Go ahead. | 行 说吧 |
[46:56] | Stand by for confirmation code. | 等我发送确认码 |
[47:02] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[47:05] | You didn’t answer your phone, so I drove back to Simone’s. | 你不接电话 所以我开回了西蒙妮家 |
[47:09] | No sign of you there. Figured something happened, | 你也不在那儿 我就觉得出事了 |
[47:11] | so…made some calls. | 所以打了几通电话 |
[47:15] | There’s no record of the arrest? | 没有逮捕记录吗 |
[47:17] | No. | 没有 |
[47:18] | – At all? – Yeah, lucky for you, | -没有吗 -是 你很幸运 |
[47:20] | I still have some juice in this town. | 我在本地还有些关系 |
[47:23] | Not much, but… | 不是很多 但… |
[47:27] | – How’d it go, by the way? – What? | -我问一下 情况如何 -什么 |
[47:29] | At Simone’s. Find anything? | 在西蒙家有收获吗 |
[47:32] | Oh, yeah. The parking ticket. | 有 违停罚单 |
[47:35] | I got a photo of it. | 我拍下来了 |
[47:37] | Plus I downloaded her hard drive. | 还下载了她的硬盘 |
[47:40] | Then it wasn’t for nothing. | 那就不算白忙活 |
[47:50] | – Can you pull over? – You okay? | -能靠边停吗 -你没事吧 |
[47:54] | Just need some air. | 我得喘口气 |
[48:12] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[48:14] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[48:16] | When’s the last time you had something to eat? | 你上次吃东西是什么时候 |
[48:19] | I just– I just need a second. | 让我… 缓缓就好 |
[48:23] | Take your time. | 不急 |
[48:37] | I had some difficulty with Child Protective Services | 我几个月前和儿童保护机构 |
[48:40] | a few months ago, so… | 有些纠缠 所以… |
[48:44] | An arrest on my record would’ve been… | 我的任何逮捕记录都会… |
[48:50] | Would’ve been really problematic. | 都会很麻烦 |
[49:04] | Wanna sit for a minute? | 想坐会儿吗 |