时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | This woman was in here four days ago. | 这个女人四天前来过这里 |
[00:08] | It’s just one transfer. $9,950. | 只是一笔转账 9950美金 |
[00:12] | She got off a turnpike four times on her way there, | 她沿途下了四次收费高速 |
[00:14] | and there’s a cash place at each exit. | 每个出口都有提现金的地方 |
[00:16] | – So do I bring her in? – She’s not our target. | -要我逮捕她吗 -她不是我们的目标 |
[00:18] | We’ve gotta connect her and the money to Wellington. | 我们得把她和那笔钱跟威灵顿扯上关系 |
[00:21] | – How? – An operation, | -怎么做 -执行一次 |
[00:23] | The kind of thing we used to do in Kabul. | 和之前在喀布尔一样的行动 |
[00:24] | – I’m in. – The Seroquel, avoid it. | -我加入 -别吃思瑞康了 |
[00:27] | And these are for when she’s too down. | 这些是在她太消沉的时候吃的 |
[00:28] | You gotta watch me, tell me when to medicate. | 你得看着我 告诉我什么时候吃药 |
[00:31] | – What, you won’t know yourself? – No. | -什么 你自己不知道吗 -不知道 |
[00:35] | Call the medics! We need help here! | 呼叫医护人员 快来救人 |
[00:39] | Special Agent Goodman now a hostage. | 特别探员古德曼已被扣为人质 |
[00:41] | You shot a kid, | 你枪击了一名孩子 |
[00:43] | a 16-year-old boy. | 一名16岁的少年 |
[00:45] | There’s a hospital less than 20 minutes from here. | 离这不到二十分钟车程的地方有家医院 |
[00:47] | I wanna move him. | 我想送他过去 |
[00:48] | You said you’d hand yourself over before anyone got hurt, | 你说过你会在任何人受伤之前自首 |
[00:51] | but you’re still here. | 但你还站在这里 |
[00:58] | There’s a news report about J.J. | 有则关于小杰的报道 |
[00:59] | – What is this? – Tell ’em it is not true. | -这是什么 -告诉他们新闻是假的 |
[01:02] | Fucking government. I knew it. | 他妈的政府 我就知道 |
[01:04] | He’s fine! Wounded boy’s father executed the hostage. | 他没事 受伤男孩的父亲枪杀了人质 |
[01:08] | FBI Commander ordered everyone in. | 联调局指挥官下令全员行动 |
[01:13] | We’ve been betrayed! | 我们被耍了 |
[01:14] | Elizabeth Keane has broken the truce. | 伊丽莎白·基恩打破了和平 |
[01:16] | – You have to stop this. – Too late. Done. | -你得阻止行动 -晚了 已经完事了 |
[01:40] | He saved our lives. | 是他救了我们 |
[01:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:45] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[01:49] | Carrie, you’re not yourself. | 卡莉 你现在不正常 |
[01:52] | But you don’t have my condition. | 你没患我的病 |
[01:55] | I’m dealing with it. I-I’ve been dealing with it | 我在控制病情 22岁就开始 |
[01:57] | since I was 22. | 吃药控制了 |
[02:01] | She said no one at work could know. She’s bipolar. | 她说不能让任何同事知道 她有狂躁症 |
[02:05] | The mood of the country, it’s not great. | 整个国家都处在气愤中 情况不太妙 |
[02:08] | Civil…War. | 内战 |
[02:11] | Madam President, please! | 总统女士 求你了 |
[02:13] | You have to put a stop to this! | 你得阻止这一切 |
[02:16] | It’s only getting worse. | 情况只会越来越糟 |
[02:18] | Is there no fucking line? | 你他妈就没有底线吗 |
[02:21] | Ridiculous lies and accusations. | 荒唐的谎言和指控 |
[02:27] | The White House is in crisis mode. | 白宫正深陷危机 |
[02:31] | We’re talking about information warfare. | 我们说的是信息战 |
[02:35] | Our country is under attack. | 我们的国家正遭受攻击 |
[02:40] | The time to rise up is now! | 现在就站起来吧 时不我待 |
[02:44] | I swore an oath to protect it. | 我曾宣誓要保卫它 |
[02:50] | Just think of me as a light on the heavens, | 就当我是海角上的一束光 |
[02:53] | a beacon steering you clear of the wrongs. | 一座灯塔 指引你避开礁石 |
[02:59] | Look out! Stay calm! | 提高警惕 保持冷静 |
[03:05] | Killers! You’re murderers! | 刽子手 你们都是是杀人犯 |
[03:14] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[03:16] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[03:44] | 19 dead, three of them children. | 19人死亡 其中三名为儿童 |
[03:49] | Well, I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[03:52] | I told you nobody was listening to me anymore. | 我说过 已经没人听我的了 |
[03:56] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[03:58] | It’s all you. | 全都是你造成的 |
[04:00] | Planting a story, doctoring up fake accounts, | 编故事 建小号 |
[04:04] | posting hundreds of tweets. Right outta your playbook. | 发上百条推特 都是你的伎俩 |
[04:07] | I-I don’t know what the hell you’re talkin’ about. | 我不知道你他妈在说什么 |
[04:11] | You turned a clusterfuck into a goddamn massacre. | 你把一件破烂事变成了大屠杀 |
[04:14] | Hey, where–where–where do you think that I’ve been | 你觉得过去两个月 |
[04:17] | for the last two months? | 我去干什么了呢 |
[04:19] | I’ve been hiding out in root cellars. | 我四处躲藏 |
[04:22] | I don’t have that kind of infrastructure anymore. | 早就失去那种硬件条件了 |
[04:25] | Not to mention… | 更别提… |
[04:28] | Jesus Christ, I had talked– | 天啊 我已经和… |
[04:30] | I had talked to that family. | 我已经和那家人谈过了 |
[04:35] | I spent time. | 花了时间谈的 |
[04:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:46] | If not you, who then? | 如果不是你 还有谁 |
[04:52] | Sir, David Wellington called. | 长官 大卫·威灵顿来电 |
[04:54] | They need you back at the White House. | 他们要您回白宫 |
[04:58] | You could’ve stopped this. | 你本可以阻止这一切 |
[05:03] | I had you walking out the door. | 是我让你走出了那扇门 |
[05:16] | Anson? | 安森 |
[05:21] | Anson. | 安森 |
[05:27] | – You in here? – Oh, fuck me. | -你在里面吗 -我操 |
[05:32] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我家 |
[05:34] | This isn’t a house. | 这不是家 |
[05:36] | I swear to fucking God. | 我他妈对天发誓 |
[05:41] | You smell bad. | 你臭死了 |
[05:45] | – Offer me a beer. – No. | -递我瓶啤酒 -不 |
[06:06] | Donna said she threw you out. | 唐娜说她把你赶出去了 |
[06:08] | Why would you call her? | 你干嘛给她打电话 |
[06:09] | Because you wouldn’t pick up the phone. | 因为你不接电话 |
[06:11] | What do you think that means? | 你觉得是为何啊 |
[06:15] | You took a sledgehammer to the family room? | 你把大锤拿到起居室 |
[06:19] | I’m renovating. | 我想重新装修 |
[06:22] | What, are you a marriage counselor now? | 怎么 你现在做婚姻辅导了 |
[06:26] | How long you been out of work? | 你失业多久了 |
[06:33] | Three months. | 三个月了 |
[06:36] | Same as everybody. | 大家都一样 |
[06:40] | You okay? Donna says you’re falling apart, | 你还好吧 唐娜说你要崩溃了 |
[06:44] | but she says a lot of things. | 她还说了很多别的事 |
[06:45] | Yeah, you know how Donna used to say | 是 唐娜总觉得 |
[06:47] | she thought I was fucking you, but… | 我和你有一腿 不过… |
[06:53] | That’s ’cause I was fucking you. | 那是因为确实有一腿 |
[07:05] | I’m putting a team together. | 我在组建一支队伍 |
[07:07] | You’re first on my list, | 你是我最想请的人 |
[07:08] | so I need to know if you’re really losing it or just acting out. | 我想知道你是真的颓废了还是装的 |
[07:16] | Maslin was the ranking officer on the scene, | 马斯林是现场最高长官 |
[07:18] | authorized to respond in real time to events as they unfolded. | 负责跟随事件进展实时汇报现场情况 |
[07:22] | When a federal agent was executed, | 有联邦探员被枪杀 |
[07:24] | he thought the situation had become too volatile | 他认为如继续保持近距离接触 |
[07:26] | to continue at arms length. | 事态很容易失控 |
[07:27] | I was three feet away from him. | 我距他不过一米 |
[07:29] | He was not evaluating the volatility of the situation. | 他并未预估事态的稳定性 |
[07:32] | He lost a man. He overreacted. | 他失去了一名部下 反应过激了 |
[07:36] | Maslin deferred to the National Security Advisor whenever he could, | 马斯林已经尽可能听从国家安全顾问安排 |
[07:39] | although it was an unusual command structure | 尽管以战术而言 |
[07:41] | to have in place in a tactical situation. | 这么做很不寻常 |
[07:43] | Mr. Berenson was there at the President’s request. | 贝伦森先生是奉总统之命去的 |
[07:46] | That was made clear, more than once. | 这一点已经强调过好几次了 |
[07:48] | Ma’am, I think there’s a larger issue here we’re ignoring. | 女士 我们忽略了一个更大的问题 |
[07:51] | What’s that? | 什么问题 |
[07:51] | If Brett O’Keefe wasn’t responsible for the fake news, | 如果那则假新闻不是布雷特·基弗策划的 |
[07:54] | and I don’t think he was, | 当然我不觉得是他 |
[07:56] | we need to consider the possibility it originated overseas. | 我们必须考虑境外有人主导的可能性 |
[08:00] | Overseas where? | 哪个境外 |
[08:02] | Usual suspects. | 就是常怀疑的那几个 |
[08:03] | So we’re gonna blame the Russians for this, too. | 所以这次也要怪到俄罗斯人头上 |
[08:06] | I’m talking about information warfare. | 我说的是信息战 |
[08:10] | Is there actual evidence of their involvement? | 有实证说明他们参与其中吗 |
[08:12] | Nothing yet, but I know of some events in Eastern Europe | 还没有 但我知道东欧 |
[08:14] | that looked remarkably similar. | 有几件与此很相似的事件 |
[08:19] | The FBI shot a kid long before anyone manipulated the news. | 联调局枪击那孩子很久以后 假新闻才出现 |
[08:22] | That is on us. | 那件事责任在我们 |
[08:24] | We can all point fingers next week, | 下周我们可以继续找人指责 |
[08:26] | it’ll be a world of fun, | 到时候就有意思了 |
[08:27] | but this thing is still metastasizing on the ground. | 但这件事的影响还在扩大 |
[08:32] | What exactly is the event this evening? | 今晚要出席的是什么 |
[08:34] | A memorial service in Richmond. | 里士满有场追悼会 |
[08:36] | We had rioting for most of the night. | 过去几晚出现了几场暴动 |
[08:38] | – I’m sure we’ll see it again. – Rioting or demonstrations? | -今晚还会出现 -是暴动还是示威游行 |
[08:42] | – It’s a fine line. – It certainly is. | -二者界限并不分明 -确实 |
[08:44] | After the memorial service, | 追悼会后 |
[08:46] | there’s a rally in front of the state capitol building. | 国会大厦前有大型集会 |
[08:49] | We could be looking at thousands of people. | 我们面对的可能是几千人 |
[08:52] | And support rallies in other cities, | 还有其他城市的支援团 |
[08:54] | – which could escalate. – What’s our crowd control plan? | -事态可能升级 -有何管控计划 |
[08:59] | At this point, we’re taking our cue from local law enforcement. | 目前 我们在等待地方执法部门的信号 |
[09:08] | I like your thinking, Tom. | 想法不错啊 汤姆 |
[09:10] | When there’s machine gunfire in the heart of historic Richmond, | 等到历史悠久的里士满市中心响起了机枪声 |
[09:14] | I’ll let the country know we took our cue | 我会告知民众我们在等待 |
[09:17] | from local law enforcement. | 地方执法部门的信号 |
[09:23] | We broke it, we bought it. | 我们制造的烂摊子 我们来收拾 |
[09:27] | I want ideas on David’s desk in an hour. | 一小时之内把想法汇总给大卫 |
[09:37] | David, hold on a second. | 大卫 留步 |
[09:39] | The more I think about it, the more I’m thinking Russia. | 我越想越怀疑俄罗斯 |
[09:43] | Saul… | 索尔 |
[09:44] | nobody appreciates the experience you bring to the table more than me, | 我真心赞赏你给我带来的专业经验 |
[09:48] | but you heard the President. | 但总统的话你也听到了 |
[09:49] | Right now, we’re trying to prevent what was once fondly known as | 我们现在正试图阻止 |
[09:52] | the Capital of the Confederacy from burning to the ground. | 曾经的联盟首都被烧成平地 |
[09:55] | It’s what they do, David, | 他们惯用此道 大卫 |
[09:57] | exploit existing divisions wherever they find them. | 找寻并利用内部分歧 |
[10:00] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[10:01] | Just let us deal with this crisis first. | 我们先来解决眼下的危机 |
[10:04] | Then we’ll look at the Russian angle, okay? | 然后再来思考俄罗斯人的事 好吗 |
[10:14] | I need a plane. | 我需要一架飞机 |
[10:17] | Simone Martin was in Hazelton, West Virginia, with $50,000 | 已知麦克伦登死前一天 西蒙妮·马丁 |
[10:21] | the day before McClendon died–that we know. | 拿着五万美元现身西弗吉尼亚州黑泽尔顿 |
[10:23] | But was she aware of what she was doing, | 但是她知道她在干什么吗 |
[10:25] | or did David Wellington just tell her to dead drop the cash? | 还是大卫·威灵顿只是告诉她把钱放下就行了 |
[10:28] | My guess is the latter. | 我猜是后者 |
[10:29] | So we’re pretending to be prison guards. | 所以我们装作是狱警 |
[10:32] | – Yeah, or their cousins. – We think 50 grand is bullshit | -对 或者他们的表亲 -我们觉得五万 |
[10:34] | for killing a General. We want real money. | 杀一个将军太便宜了 我们要赚笔大的 |
[10:37] | You got a safe house? | 你有安全屋吗 |
[10:38] | No, we’re not kidnapping her. | 没有 我们不是绑架她 |
[10:40] | Shake her up, follow her upstream to Wellington. | 吓吓她 找到她和威灵顿的联系 |
[10:42] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[10:42] | Then we’ve tied Wellington to the murder. | 然后我们把威灵顿与谋杀联系在一起 |
[10:44] | That’s all we care about. | 那是我们真正关心的 |
[10:45] | Like Peshawar. The guy in the bath. | 就像在白沙瓦 浴缸里的那个人 |
[10:48] | Yeah, or Karachi. | 对 或者是卡拉奇 |
[10:49] | Before you stole the car. | 在你偷车之前 |
[10:51] | – I didn’t steal the car. – Who was driving? Me? | -我没有偷车 -那是谁在开车 我吗 |
[10:53] | Can we not with the two of you? | 你们俩能不能省省 |
[10:56] | Karachi…before she stole the car. | 卡拉奇 在她偷车之前 |
[10:59] | – Low-vis kit? – Yeah. | -迷彩装备 -对 |
[11:01] | – Who’s shopping? – Me. | -谁去买 -我 |
[11:03] | – I’m making you a list. – When’s D-Day? | -我给你列个清单 -哪一天行动 |
[11:07] | I don’t know. Simone has a late meeting at her office tonight. | 我不知道 西蒙妮今天晚上在她办公室开会 |
[11:11] | Aside from that, she has events every night this week. | 除了这个 她这周每天晚上都有安排 |
[11:14] | Public ones. | 而且是公开活动 |
[11:16] | I like her office for this. | 我觉得在她办公室比较好 |
[11:20] | Okay. Tonight. | 好 那就今晚 |
[11:24] | Seems fast to me. | 我觉得有点太快了 |
[11:26] | Today? It’s a big operation. | 今天 这是个大行动啊 |
[11:31] | It shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该没问题 |
[11:32] | What if the building doesn’t clear? | 如果那栋楼里还有其他人呢 |
[11:34] | I mean, somebody works late. | 总会有人加班的 |
[11:35] | Then we slip a few days to the right. | 那我们就再等几天 |
[11:38] | What if she asks who told us she was the courier? | 如果她问 是谁告诉我们她是送钱的人呢 |
[11:40] | Punch her in the face. We don’t know who told us. | 照她脸来一拳 就说不知道 |
[11:42] | – Change the subject. – Don’t punch her in the face. | -换个话题 -别打脸 |
[11:44] | – It’s a turn of phrase. – Don’t punch her in the face. | -就那么一说 -不要打在脸上 |
[11:49] | – Fine. – All right, we gotta get goin’. | -好吧 -就这样 我们得走了 |
[11:53] | Let’s write up a Christmas list, see where we’re at. | 我们来弄个清单 看看还差什么 |
[11:55] | – Can I open these stroopwafels? – Open ’em up. | -我能吃那些荷式松饼了吗 -打开吃吧 |
[11:59] | The church where they’re holding the memorial | 举行追悼会的教堂就在 |
[12:01] | is right across the street from the Capitol Building. | 国会大厦的对面 |
[12:04] | So the crowd’s gonna start big and get bigger | 所以人会很多 一旦仪式结束 |
[12:07] | once the service lets out. | 人会更多 |
[12:08] | FBI are sending SWAT and HRT | 联邦调查局会派出战术小队和人质救援队 |
[12:10] | to supplement local and state at the rally. | 来增援集会上的当地执法部门 |
[12:13] | The church agreed to metal detectors. | 教堂同意使用金属探测器 |
[12:16] | We’ll be sure there are no guns inside, | 我们能确保室内没有枪 |
[12:19] | but we can’t do anything about the crowds out front. | 但我们没办法控制门外的人群 |
[12:21] | Virginia’s an open carry state. | 弗吉尼亚州允许公开携带枪支 |
[12:23] | I think we’re gonna see a good bit of firepower on display. | 我觉得我们会看到很多人携带枪支的 |
[12:26] | You talk to the governor about the National Guard? | 你跟州长说了派国民警卫队的事吗 |
[12:28] | Yeah, Wyatt’s being a real motherfucker. | 说了 怀亚特就是个逼养的 |
[12:31] | Thinking about a Senate run, doesn’t wanna piss off | 他要竞选议员呢 所以不想招惹 |
[12:33] | a crowd of white, rural voters. | 农村地区的那群白人选民 |
[12:35] | Now you can federalize the Guard, | 你可以以联邦的名义派出警卫队 |
[12:37] | but the optics on that are pretty brutal right now. | 但那本身就会激起民愤 |
[12:40] | Could just exacerbate the mood on the streets. | 只会更加激化街上群众的情绪 |
[12:48] | Why are there 14 names on this list? | 为什么只有14个名字 |
[12:51] | The people they’re honoring at the service today. | 今天追悼会上要纪念的人 |
[12:54] | It’s the deal from the compound. | 那是现场死的人 |
[12:56] | 19 people died. | 死了19个人 |
[12:58] | The other five are FBI. | 那5个是联邦探员 |
[13:00] | They’re still dead, aren’t they? | 他们不也死了吗 |
[13:04] | The event was organized by families from Lucasville. | 追悼会是鲁卡斯维尔的的几个家庭组织的 |
[13:08] | Well… | 那… |
[13:11] | it’s not just theirs anymore, is it? | 这已经不只是他们的追悼会了吧 |
[13:42] | West of the perimeter is cleared. | 西边警戒没有问题了 |
[13:51] | President Keane, this is Jackie Goodman. | 基恩总统 这位是杰姬·古德曼 |
[13:55] | I am… | 我… |
[13:57] | so sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[13:59] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:03] | Can I? | 可以吗 |
[14:11] | What a terrible thing. | 太可怕了 |
[14:16] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[14:18] | You’re gonna have to stop thanking me. | 你不用再感谢我了 |
[14:20] | I’m sure I’ve turned your home upside down. | 你的家肯定因为我被折腾得底朝天 |
[14:23] | – I am not an easy guest. – Oh, it’s good. | -我不是个容易接待的客人 -没事的 |
[14:25] | You got my sisters out of here for an hour, so… | 你的到来让我妹妹们能出去一个小时… |
[14:29] | Oh. Please, come in. Make yourself comfortable. | 请进 不用拘束 |
[14:37] | Can I offer you something? | 你需要些什么吗 |
[14:39] | You didn’t have to do all this. | 你不用做这些的 |
[14:41] | I didn’t. | 不是我 |
[14:43] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[14:44] | I don’t even remember who did, frankly. | 说实话 我都不记得是谁做的了 |
[14:53] | You got a lot of family around? People who can help? | 你有很多家人在身边吗 可以帮忙的人 |
[14:56] | Yeah. Two sisters, a brother, Ryan’s dad. | 有 两个姐妹 一个兄弟 瑞恩的爸爸 |
[15:01] | How long have you been an agent? | 你做探员多久了 |
[15:03] | Eight years. | 八年 |
[15:06] | Ryan and I met at the Academy. | 瑞恩和我是在联调局学院认识的 |
[15:11] | We’re gonna see each other again. | 我们还会见面的 |
[15:14] | There’s a Medal of Valor I’m gonna present to you | 几个月后 我会授予你一枚英勇勋章 |
[15:17] | in a few months in Ryan’s honor. | 因为瑞恩的英勇事迹 |
[15:19] | And I’ll repeat all of this because this week | 我还会再跟你重复的 因为这周 |
[15:23] | will be nothing but a blur, but I want you to know, | 你会过得很恍惚 但我想让你知道 |
[15:31] | He was exactly what we hope our officers will be. | 我希望探员们都向他学习 |
[15:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:48] | I have to ask you something. | 我有件事想问问你 |
[15:50] | And it is a difficult thing to ask, but I honestly think | 其实很难开口 但我真心觉得 |
[15:55] | that lives are at stake, so I am gonna do it anyway. | 性命攸关 所以我还是要问 |
[15:58] | Okay. | 问吧 |
[16:00] | I would like you to attend the memorial service tonight. | 我想请你参加今晚的追悼会 |
[16:02] | It’s for victims of the massacre. | 纪念大屠杀遇难者的 |
[16:04] | And whether or not anyone from Lucasville sees it that way, | 无论鲁卡斯威尔的人是不是这么想 |
[16:07] | your husband and four other federal agents | 你丈夫和其他四位联邦探员 |
[16:10] | are victims of that massacre. | 都是这次屠杀的遇难者 |
[16:15] | I’m–I…I didn’t see that coming. I… | 我没预料到会 我… |
[16:18] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[16:20] | But this thing keeps getting worse. | 但情况进一步恶化 |
[16:23] | I’m worried about people killing each other | 我怕今晚人们会走上街头 |
[16:25] | in the streets tonight. | 互相屠杀 |
[16:26] | I-I don’t think that me walking into that church calms anything. | 我觉得我去教堂也无法平息事态 |
[16:31] | – It might. – A thousand white separatists | -可能会 -一千个白人分裂主义者 |
[16:33] | who just lost 15 of their own… | 死掉了十五个 |
[16:35] | They will have undercover FBI there to protect you, | 他们会派联调局卧底保护你 |
[16:38] | but it will be a difficult place to be. | 但去那里肯定会很不好受 |
[16:40] | There is no question. | 这一点是毫无疑问的 |
[16:43] | I’m gonna ask the other widows as well, | 我也会请其他几位遗孀 |
[16:45] | but I wanted to come to you first | 但我想先来问你 |
[16:47] | because I think you’re the one who will mean the most. | 因为我觉得你最有代表性 |
[16:51] | Because I’m FBI | 因为我是联调局的 |
[16:52] | or because they shot my husband in the head? | 还是因为他们一枪崩了我丈夫的脑袋 |
[16:59] | If I tell the American people | 要是我告诉美国人民 |
[17:00] | we need to stop behaving like animals, | 我们别再像动物一样了 |
[17:02] | I am a schoolmarm | 我就是个女学究 |
[17:05] | or a fascist and a hypocrite. | 法西斯或是伪君子 |
[17:08] | I am a lot of things, none of them useful. | 我会有很多身份 但没一个有用 |
[17:10] | You walk in there– | 而你走进去 |
[17:12] | Picture of restraint. | 一幅克制的画面 |
[17:17] | God knows I never thought my presidency would be about | 天知道我从来没想过 做总统得 |
[17:21] | telling another woman to bite her tongue | 告诉另一个女人咬住舌头别说话 |
[17:24] | and turn the other cheek– any woman, never mind… | 做了挨打换右脸 任何女人 算了 |
[17:32] | But here we are. | 但我们现在就这样了 |
[18:11] | Mr. National Security Advisor. | 国家安全顾问先生 |
[18:13] | Ivan. Not bad. | 伊万 还不错 |
[18:16] | We buy this for you? | 这地方算我们帮你买的吧 |
[18:17] | You certainly helped. | 你们功不可没 |
[18:20] | Thank you. You’re a generous people. | 谢谢 你们真的很大方 |
[18:23] | Wanna introduce you to a friend. | 想介绍你认识个朋友 |
[18:27] | This is Kira. | 这位是基拉 |
[18:30] | Kira, Saul Berenson. | 基拉 索尔·贝伦森 |
[18:32] | Hi. Sorry, my hands are gross. Nice to meet you. | 抱歉 我手上沾了东西 认识你很高兴 |
[18:35] | Sorry for interrupting. | 抱歉打扰 |
[18:37] | Not at all. Hope you’re hungry. | 没有 希望你饿了 |
[18:39] | Thank you, but I can’t stay long. | 谢谢 但我没法久留 |
[18:40] | – Just passing through. – Leave it on. | -路过而已 -别脱掉 |
[18:42] | Kira, we’re gonna take a walk up to the lookout, okay? | 基拉 我们要去瞭望台走走 |
[18:52] | I’m glad to see you’re settling in. | 你逐渐安顿下来了 真好 |
[18:55] | I have. Thank you. | 是啊 谢谢 |
[18:57] | How ’bout you? Still divorced? | 你呢 依然是离婚状态 |
[19:00] | Didn’t go crawling back to your wife | 柏林事件之后 |
[19:01] | after all the trouble in Berlin? | 没有爬着回去找你前妻 |
[19:04] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋吧 |
[19:07] | Talk to me about Slovyansk. 2014. | 给我讲讲2014年的斯拉维扬斯克 |
[19:10] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[19:12] | Russian state TV reports Ukrainian soldiers | 俄罗斯国家电视台报道乌克兰士兵 |
[19:15] | crucified a boy in the town square. | 在广场上钉死了一个男孩 |
[19:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:19] | Nailed him to a board for the alleged crimes | 把他钉在板子上 因为他的分裂分子父母 |
[19:21] | of his separatist parents. | 涉嫌犯罪 |
[19:23] | That was bullshit. Never happened. | 这是扯淡 根本没发生过 |
[19:26] | Of course not. Directorate Six made it up. | 当然了 这是情报六局那帮人编的 |
[19:29] | You see the story about J.J. Elkins | 你看见小杰·埃尔金斯无人照顾 |
[19:31] | dying unattended in the hospital? | 在医院里等死的新闻了吗 |
[19:33] | Virginia? | 弗吉尼亚 |
[19:36] | One couldn’t help notice a similar operational signature. | 行动特征太过相似 想不注意到都太难了 |
[19:42] | You think it was us? | 你觉得是我们干的 |
[19:44] | Fake death of one boy | 虚构一个男孩的死亡 |
[19:45] | stirred up enough anti-Ukrainian sentiment in Russia | 能极大地刺激俄对乌克兰的敌对情绪 |
[19:48] | to justify an invasion. | 从而为入侵行动正名 |
[19:49] | Fake death of the other sparked a massacre | 另一起假死事件引发的大屠杀 |
[19:51] | that might topple the presidency. | 差点把总统拉下马 |
[19:56] | Yeah. Sure. | 是啊 没错 |
[19:58] | But…two events, years apart. | 但两起事件年代相隔甚远 |
[20:02] | No, you give us a lot of credit. | 你们太看得起我们的能耐了 |
[20:04] | Par for the fucking course. | 意料之中 |
[20:07] | I read your debrief on active measures. | 我看了你的积极措施简报 |
[20:10] | If anything, you ran up enough efforts | 无论如何 你费尽了心思 |
[20:13] | to undermine democracies all over the world. | 削弱全世界的民主政体 |
[20:16] | Yeah, this was different. | 是啊 这次情况不同 |
[20:19] | How so? | 怎么不同 |
[20:20] | It’s too dangerous, and too soon | 在你们的大选中备受打击之后 |
[20:22] | after we were caught with our hands in your elections. | 我们再这么做就太危险 且操之过急 |
[20:41] | The one on the end. | 最后面那家 |
[20:42] | Gotta be a whole lot nicer than the Budapest office. | 比布达佩斯的办公室豪华多了 |
[20:49] | Did she move here because of Wellington, | 她搬到这是因为威灵顿 |
[20:50] | – or was it just good timing? – I don’t know. | -还是只是巧合 -不知道 |
[21:04] | Bryan Harris. | 布莱恩·哈里斯 |
[21:07] | Director of Government Relations. | 政府关系主任 |
[21:22] | We have plenty of time. | 我们有的是时间 |
[21:25] | If we’re not ready by the end of the day, we’ll hold off. | 如果下班时还没准备好 就按兵不动 |
[21:27] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[21:30] | – Do I look nervous? – A little bit. | -我看着很紧张吗 -有点 |
[21:36] | I guess it’s been a while since I’ve been on an op like this. | 我好像很久没参加这种行动了 |
[21:42] | You miss it? | 很想念 |
[21:43] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
[21:46] | All the time. | 无时无刻不想念 |
[21:48] | That was real work. | 那是正经行动 |
[21:51] | I mean, this is important. I know that. But… | 我知道这也很重要 但是… |
[21:57] | Nobody grows up dreaming of taking down criminals | 谁都没曾想过有天竟然要拿下 |
[21:59] | inside their own government. | 政府内部的罪犯 |
[22:17] | What do you know about Yevgeny Gromov. | 你知道叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫吗 |
[22:23] | Yevgeny Gromov. | 叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫 |
[22:25] | Well, Gromov was responsible for that crucifixion story. | 格罗莫夫是广场处决事件的罪魁祸首 |
[22:30] | I suppose you knew that. | 你应该知道 |
[22:32] | Uh, creative thinker, yeah. | 有创造力的思想家 |
[22:36] | Made an impression at Directorate Six. | 在情报六局名声大噪 |
[22:38] | Nobody’s seen him in a couple of years. | 他好几年没现身了 |
[22:40] | May not have lasted. | 可能已经去世了 |
[22:43] | Yevgeny was a self-promoter. | 叶夫根尼很会包装自己 |
[22:46] | You don’t think the Kremlin tucked him away somewhere? | 你不觉得是克里姆林宫把他藏起来了吗 |
[22:49] | With a budget and a lot of cover? | 斥巨资打造众多虚假身份 |
[22:51] | People say it laid the groundwork for Brexit. | 传言说这为英国脱欧奠定了基础 |
[22:54] | More or less rethought active measures for the Facebook generation. | 多少算是脸书这代人的积极反思 |
[22:58] | It’s quite a résumé. | 履历惊人啊 |
[23:00] | You don’t buy it? | 你不信吗 |
[23:03] | – One guy? No. – Well, maybe he’s turned | -凭他一己之力 不信 -或许他已 |
[23:06] | his considerable skills against the United States. | 使尽浑身解数来对抗美国 |
[23:38] | Know what it’s called? | 知道这条河叫什么吗 |
[23:41] | This? | 这条 |
[23:43] | Snake River. | 蛇川 |
[23:46] | – You know why? – No. | -知道原因吗 -不知道 |
[23:51] | Indians were trying to communicate with your explorers. | 印第安人当时试图跟你们的探险者沟通 |
[23:56] | Showed them the river, made like this with the hand. | 带他们来这条河 像这样摆动手臂 |
[24:01] | Your people thought it meant “Snakes.” | 你们以为那代表着”蛇” |
[24:06] | What’d it mean? | 到底代表什么 |
[24:08] | Fish. | 鱼 |
[24:12] | Sometimes, a domestic crisis is just a domestic crisis. | 有时国内危机就只是国内危机 |
[24:42] | Karen Motskin. Out. | 凯伦·莫斯金出来了 |
[24:45] | Copy. | 收到 |
[24:46] | Did I already take one of these? | 我已经服过这种药了吗 |
[24:48] | – What is it? – M. | -什么药 -哌甲酯 |
[24:50] | No. You took one at lunch in the car. | 没 午饭时你在车里吃了一片 |
[24:53] | Nothing since then? | 之后就没吃了吗 |
[24:55] | I don’t wanna zone out, | 我不想分神 |
[24:56] | but if I double up, I’ll get jittery. | 要是药量加倍 我就会神经紧张 |
[24:58] | 1:40 P.M. Ten milligrams. | 下午一点四十 十毫克 |
[25:04] | You asked me to keep track. | 你让我做好记录的 |
[25:05] | I did. | 没错 |
[25:08] | Five milligrams. 8:17. | 五毫克 八点十七 |
[25:14] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[25:16] | I took a Zyrtec at 1. | 我一点时吃了仙特明[抗过敏药] |
[25:18] | Hay fever. | 花粉病 |
[25:20] | Got eyes on the target. | 发现目标 |
[25:24] | She’s packing up. | 她在收拾东西 |
[25:28] | And…we’re on. | 准备行动 |
[25:31] | Copy. | 收到 |
[25:32] | – Anson? – Yeah, we’re good to go. | -安森 -在 准备好了 |
[25:46] | What’d you do to her car, man? | 你给她的车动了什么手脚 |
[25:48] | Disabled the ignition. | 弄坏了点火系统 |
[26:05] | – Roadside Assistance. – My car won’t start. | -这里是道路救援 -我的车启动不了 |
[26:08] | Uh, I think it is the battery. It’s not smoking, | 我觉得是电池的问题 车打不着火 |
[26:10] | – so it’s just dead. – What’s your location? | -完全无法启动 -你在什么位置 |
[26:14] | I’m just in front of 17401 Corcoran Street in the District. | 我就在华盛顿的科克伦街17401号前面 |
[26:19] | I can get a truck to you in about…35, 40 minutes. | 拖车大概三十五 四十分钟左右可以到 |
[26:24] | Nothing sooner? | 不能更快了吗 |
[26:25] | Busy night. May I have your, uh, member number? | 今晚有点忙 请问你的会员号是多少 |
[26:29] | My number is D-4-1-3-6-6-2-1-8. | 是D41366218 |
[26:47] | David James, out. | 大卫·詹姆斯走了 |
[26:51] | Okay, we’ve got two more left in the building. Sit tight. | 好的 楼里还剩两个人 保持原地不动 |
[26:57] | I want a team on him 24/7. | 我需要一个小队全天候监视他 |
[26:59] | And nothing leaves the building. Understood? | 连只苍蝇都不能放走 明白吗 |
[27:01] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[27:03] | Oh, and while you’re at it, | 与此同时 |
[27:05] | take a look at Kira Korrigan, with a “K.” | 查一个叫基拉·科里根的人 K打头的 |
[27:09] | May or may not teach at the ski school. | 可能是也可能不是滑雪学校的老师 |
[27:11] | – Hands-free? – Yeah. | -随便查吗 -是 |
[27:14] | And he’s surveillance-conscious, so we watch, we listen, | 他很有反监控意识 所以只要监视 监听 |
[27:19] | but we do not disturb. As far as he’s concerned, | 不要干涉他 要让他觉得 |
[27:22] | I still think he’s the happy defector going about his happy life. | 他现在还自认为是个生活惬意的叛逃者呢 |
[27:25] | Who knows? Maybe he is. | 谁知道呢 或许真是这样 |
[27:27] | St. Paul’s is filled to capacity, | 圣保罗已经挤满了人 |
[27:30] | demonstrators now beginning to gather outside | 示威者现在开始在外面聚集 |
[27:32] | for the rally at the Capitol that will follow | 准备着今晚追悼会之后 |
[27:35] | this evening’s memorial service. | 在国会大厦前的集会 |
[27:37] | The gathering has been peaceful so far, | 目前集会还很和平 |
[27:40] | marked by a sense of solemnity and mourning. | 带着一股肃穆与哀悼的气息 |
[27:43] | But there is palpable tension in the air, | 但现场明显有一种紧张的气氛 |
[27:46] | in anticipation of the upcoming rally. | 等待着之后的集会 |
[27:48] | Law enforcement a prominent presence throughout the downtown area | 执法人员遍布街头巷尾 |
[27:51] | and also the target of much of the anger on the streets today. | 今晚大多数集会者的怒火也是他们点燃的 |
[27:57] | Let’s take a live look inside the church. | 我们来看看教堂里面的情况 |
[27:59] | You can see Councilwoman Emily Kent | 我们可以看到市议员艾米莉·肯特 |
[28:01] | in the aisle on your right, greeting Reverend Pyne. | 坐在右边的过道上 跟派恩牧师打招呼 |
[28:05] | Family of Bo Elkins, slain in yesterday’s confrontation, | 在昨天的对峙中被杀的鲍·埃尔金斯的家人 |
[28:09] | seated at the front of the church. | 坐在前排 |
[28:11] | Mary Elkins and her daughter Rachel sitting together… | 玛丽·埃尔金斯和她的女儿蕾切尔坐在一起 |
[28:15] | and directly behind them | 坐在她们正后方的 |
[28:17] | – the Kent family… – Yep. | -是肯特一家 -喂 |
[28:18] | who lost three of their loved ones | 他们在昨天的悲剧中 |
[28:20] | in yesterday’s tragic confrontation. | 失去了三位家庭成员 |
[28:22] | – Okay. – The Elkins family… | -好的 -埃尔金斯一家 |
[28:24] | was sheltering fugitive | 庇护逃犯 |
[28:25] | radio personality Brett O’Keefe on their… | 即知名电台主播的布雷特·基弗… |
[28:28] | No sign of Jackie at the church. | 教堂那边没看到杰姬 |
[28:30] | She won’t answer her phone, | 她不接电话 |
[28:31] | her brother won’t answer his phone. | 她兄弟也不接电话 |
[28:32] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[28:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:39] | Tell the Mayor we’re with him on water cannons and tear gas. | 告诉市长我们同意他使用高压水枪和催泪弹 |
[28:43] | We don’t want rubber bullets, nothing that looks like a gun | 但不要橡胶子弹 只要看着像枪 |
[28:46] | as long as is humanly possible. | 就不许用 |
[28:50] | That may not be a position he can hold. | 这点他可能不会同意 |
[28:54] | Do me a fucking favor and tell him that is what I’d like. | 那就帮我个忙 告诉他这是我要求的 |
[28:57] | I realize things happen. | 我知道会有意外情况 |
[29:02] | National Guard? | 国民警卫队呢 |
[29:10] | – Yeah. – Reverend Douglas Pyne | -行 -道格拉斯·派恩牧师 |
[29:11] | is now about to begin his invocation. | 马上要开始祷告了 |
[29:15] | There seems to be some commotion there at the back of the church. | 教堂后面好像有一些骚动 |
[29:19] | Not sure yet what exactly’s going on. | 不知道具体是什么情况 |
[29:22] | There was a rumor that the wives of the slain FBI agents | 有传言说被杀的联调局探员的妻子们 |
[29:26] | – might attend this service. – Elizabeth. | -可能会出席追悼会 -伊丽莎白 |
[29:28] | Seemed unlikely, but that could be | 似乎不太可能 但我们可能 |
[29:32] | what we’re seeing right now. | 正在目睹这一切发生 |
[29:49] | – No. – What are you doing here? | -不欢迎 -你们来这干什么 |
[29:57] | No one asked you here. | 没人让你们来 |
[30:00] | Get the fuck out. | 滚出去 |
[30:26] | Are you Mrs. Goodman? | 你是古德曼太太吗 |
[30:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:32] | I’m Mary Elkins. | 我是玛丽·埃尔金斯 |
[30:42] | Come with me, all of you. | 你们都跟我来 |
[30:56] | Move over, honey. | 坐过去点 宝贝 |
[31:24] | I want a live feed on all the networks tonight. | 让所有电视网今晚都直播 |
[31:29] | I called about an hour ago, and you– | 我大概一个小时前打过电话 你说 |
[31:31] | you said you were sending a truck. | 你说会有拖车过来 |
[31:33] | Yeah, can I have your member number? | 好 请问你的会员号是什么 |
[31:34] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[31:36] | -my number is, uh… -Bennet, you in? | -我的会员号是… -本尼特 你搞定了吗 |
[31:44] | Bennet? | 本尼特 |
[31:47] | Ten minutes. Bennet’s in. | 还要十分钟 本尼特搞定了 |
[31:49] | We just need to wait for the last employee | 我们只需要等最后一个员工出来 |
[31:50] | to get out of the building, then we’re a go. | 就可以行动了 |
[31:52] | Ma’am, I got a truck about two miles away. | 女士 有辆车在约三公里外 |
[31:54] | It’ll be there in about ten, 15 minutes. | 大概十到十五分钟就会抵达 |
[31:58] | Okay, thank you. | 行 谢谢 |
[32:02] | See the door? | 看大门 |
[32:10] | Rosen. | 罗森 |
[32:13] | That’s everybody. | 齐了 |
[32:14] | Building’s clear. H.V.1 is sole occupant. | 楼空了 只剩一号高价值目标了 |
[32:17] | Last call, people. All right, Bennet, on your go. | 各位准备 本尼特 该你了 |
[32:25] | Putain. | 妈的 |
[32:38] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[32:41] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[32:56] | J’en ai marre de ca. | 受不了了 |
[33:04] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[33:07] | Stop! | 住手 |
[33:21] | – Stop it. – Let me go! | -别动 -放我走 |
[33:28] | I said fucking stop it. | 我他妈说了别动 |
[33:35] | Don’t make me ask you twice again. | 别逼我再对你说一遍 |
[33:42] | Last week, you brought $50,000 in cash | 上周你带了五万块钱 |
[33:44] | to Hazelton, West Virginia. Yes or no? | 去西弗吉尼亚的黑兹尔顿 是不是 |
[33:48] | I… | 我… |
[33:50] | I… | 我… |
[33:52] | Don’t try to talk. Just nod your head. | 别说话 点头就行 |
[33:58] | Here’s the deal. | 不如这样吧 |
[34:00] | I’m not gonna lie to you, and you’re not gonna lie to me. | 我不骗你 你不骗我 |
[34:10] | That 50 grand was payment | 那五万块是用来买凶 |
[34:13] | to murder General McClendon in prison. | 在监狱谋杀麦克伦登将军的 |
[34:15] | Yes or no? | 是不是 |
[34:21] | Yes or fucking no? | 是还是他妈不是 |
[34:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:30] | Now… here’s what you’re gonna do next. | 接下来你要这么做 |
[34:34] | You’re gonna get me | 你要给我 |
[34:37] | another 100 grand. | 十万块 |
[34:40] | – I can’t. – Yes, you can and you will, | -我做不到 -你做得到也会做到 |
[34:43] | because I will be outside your house | 因为我周四早上第一件事 |
[34:45] | first thing Thursday morning. | 就是到你家外面 |
[34:48] | 238 Wygart. Blue pillows on the bed. | 怀格亚特街238号 床上是蓝色枕头 |
[34:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:54] | I’m watchin’, baby. | 我盯着你呢 |
[34:57] | I got nothing to do but you. | 我要对付的就是你 |
[35:06] | Yeah, it’s live. Thank you. | 能听到 谢谢 |
[35:33] | That was a little rough, don’t you think? | 刚刚有点过了 你不觉得吗 |
[35:35] | Hey, that wasn’t me. That was Stein. | 不是我 是斯坦 |
[35:57] | H.V.1 is exiting the building. | 一号高价值目标要出大楼了 |
[36:18] | She’s looking for a cab. Get ready to move. | 她在打车 准备跟上 |
[36:23] | Come on, baby. Run to papa. | 来 到大爷这儿来 |
[36:36] | Why didn’t she take the cab? | 她为什么不拦车 |
[36:37] | Carrie, did you hear that motorcycle on your mic? | 卡莉 你通过麦听到那辆摩托车了吗 |
[36:41] | We didn’t pick it up. | 我们没收到 |
[36:42] | – What? – Bug’s not transmitting. | -什么 -窃听器没信号了 |
[36:46] | The bug’s dead. Fuck! | 窃听器坏了 操 |
[36:48] | She’s going to the bar on the corner. | 她准备去街角的酒吧 |
[36:51] | Dox, are you getting this? We don’t have ears. | 多克斯 收到了吗 我们窃听不到了 |
[36:54] | I’m going in. | 我准备进去 |
[37:33] | – She’s hitting the head. – Goddamn it. | -她进厕所了 -该死 |
[37:34] | Anson, that is why I said we needed another female on the team, | 安森 所以我说队里还需要一位女队员 |
[37:37] | not for fucking solidarity. | 不是为了团结 |
[37:38] | Yeah, that’s– that’s my bad. | 是啊 怪我 |
[37:42] | Max, you got another bug? | 麦克斯 你还有窃听器吗 |
[37:45] | – Yeah. – Pull it. | -有 -装上 |
[37:50] | Go in. I’ll call it. | 你进去 我来指挥 |
[37:52] | – You sure? – Go. | -你确定吗 -快去 |
[37:55] | Mathison’s coming in. | 麦吉森准备进去 |
[37:57] | Doxie, is there a back entrance to this place? | 多多 那地方有后门吗 |
[38:00] | Yeah. | 有 |
[38:03] | – Who’s free? – Here. | -谁有空 -给 |
[38:05] | – Bennet? – I’ll cover it. | -本尼特 -我来打掩护 |
[38:07] | Drop it in her bag. | 放进她包里 |
[38:42] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[38:44] | Oh, shit! I’m such a klutz. | 该死 我手真笨 |
[38:48] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[38:50] | Here. | 给 |
[38:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:55] | I really can’t drink anymore like, at all. | 我真的完全不能再喝了 |
[39:25] | You talk to Wyatt? | 你跟怀亚特谈过了吗 |
[39:26] | Aside from the few arrests, the march was peaceful, | 除了逮捕的少数人 游行很平静 |
[39:29] | and the crowd at the State Capitol | 州议会大厦的人群 |
[39:30] | is dispersing as we speak. | 这会儿正在散去 |
[39:35] | In a few weeks, quietly reach out to Mary Elkins. | 几周后 私下联系玛丽·埃尔金斯 |
[39:38] | I wanna meet that woman. | 我想见见她 |
[39:40] | Ma’am, if we can have you in the chair, | 总统女士 麻烦你坐上那张椅子 |
[39:41] | – I need to get a level. – Yeah. | -方便保持水平 -行 |
[39:47] | I really need to see you. Are you home? | 我很需要见你 你在家吗 |
[39:49] | I’m in the Oval. | 我在总统办公室 |
[39:50] | She’s about to go live on TV in, like, three minutes, | 她还有三分钟就要上电视直播了 |
[39:54] | but she says she’ll keep it brief. | 不过她说会言简意赅 |
[39:57] | And then we’re going dark here, | 然后我们这边就结束了 |
[39:58] | so I should be home in about 45 minutes. | 我大概四十五分钟之后到家 |
[40:01] | You wanna meet me there? | 在我家见面吧 |
[40:02] | Yeah, that’s great. | 好 没问题 |
[40:03] | Okay. See you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[40:16] | Excuse me? I will have a glass of the Cabernet. | 您好 给我来一杯赤霞珠葡萄酒 |
[40:19] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[40:27] | Who’d she call? | 她给谁打电话了 |
[40:28] | Wellington. Meeting at his place in 45 minutes. | 威灵顿 四十五分钟后在他家见面 |
[40:31] | She ordered a Cabernet. | 她点了杯赤霞珠葡萄酒 |
[40:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:36] | Nothin’. Slick is all. | 没怎么 干净利落 |
[40:40] | All right, motherfuckers, we’re back in business. | 行了 大家伙 继续干活 |
[40:43] | Oh, fuck. | 操了 |
[40:52] | And we’re on in three… | 倒计时三… |
[40:57] | Like many of you at home, | 和电视机前的你们一样 |
[40:59] | I watched the coverage of the memorial service | 我也密切关注了追悼会的报道 |
[41:01] | honoring the men, women, and children | 缅怀在弗吉尼亚州鲁卡斯维尔 |
[41:05] | killed in Lucasville, Virginia. | 丧生的男女儿童 |
[41:08] | I was moved beyond words to see Jackie Goodman, | 当我看到杰姬·古德曼 苏珊娜·科尔 |
[41:11] | Susanna Cole, and Sujin Kim | 和秀珍·金与玛丽·埃尔金斯及其家人 |
[41:14] | mourning together with Mary Elkins, her family, | 和整个弗吉尼亚州一起出席今天的追悼会时 |
[41:18] | and all of Virginia at today’s memorial. | 我的感动无以言表 |
[41:21] | Their selfless efforts to rise above their own pain | 他们能够逾越个体而意识到集体的悲痛 |
[41:25] | and recognize a shared grief was an instruction to me. | 这样无私的举动向我传达了一条信息 |
[41:30] | I don’t think the message has ever been clearer. | 一条清晰无比的信息 |
[41:33] | We cannot allow what divides us as individuals | 不论是什么在我们之间竖起隔阂 |
[41:37] | to continue to undermine what unites us as a people, | 我们都不能任其继续削弱人民的团结一心 |
[41:42] | what brings us together as Americans. | 抑或是国家的凝聚力量 |
[41:47] | She’s getting an Uber. | 她叫了优步 |
[41:49] | – Where to? – Running the address. | -去哪 -在查地址 |
[41:53] | David Wellington’s. | 大卫·威灵顿家 |
[41:58] | We’re looking for an Uber, gray Mazda, | 找一辆灰色的马自达优步 |
[42:01] | Victor Bravo India 9-3-2. | 车牌号是VBI932 |
[42:04] | Copy. | 收到 |
[42:11] | She’s leavin’. | 她要走了 |
[42:12] | Anson, you up? | 安森 你就位了吗 |
[42:14] | Yep. | 就位 |
[42:32] | – Simone? – Yes. | -西蒙妮吗 -是我 |
[42:34] | Hey. We’re going to Georgetown? | 是要去乔治城吧 |
[42:37] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[42:39] | We’re on them. | 跟上了 |
[42:47] | Stay with them. We’ll hang back a few blocks. | 跟着他们 我们就在后面几个街区 |
[42:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[43:07] | That was a nice save. | 刚才救场真精彩 |
[43:09] | What, in the van? | 在车上吗 |
[43:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:12] | You didn’t need saving. | 你不需要我来救场 |
[43:14] | I called the op for three minutes, then you came back. | 我不过接手三分钟你就回来了 |
[43:16] | It was an important three minutes. | 是很重要的三分钟 |
[43:19] | Why do I feel like I’m getting patted on the head | 怎么感觉我没做什么 |
[43:21] | for a finger-painting? | 就被你一顿夸奖 |
[43:24] | If you can’t take a compliment, then… | 如果你受不了夸奖… |
[43:26] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[43:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:34] | We are comin’ in for a landing. | 我们要停车了 |
[43:38] | You got a good view? | 视野怎么样 |
[43:39] | Yep. | 很好 |
[43:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:45] | Have a nice night. | 晚安 |
[43:47] | Okay, she’s out of the car. | 她下车了 |
[43:51] | And she is on her way to the house. | 准备去他家里 |
[43:55] | And there’s H.V.2. | 二号高价值目标出现了 |
[43:58] | – Wellington’s home? – Live and in person. | -威灵顿在家 -活蹦乱跳的 |
[44:06] | No, man, I gotta fucking go to work. | 不行 我他妈得去上班 |
[44:09] | I told Shelley I can rehearse on Saturday… | 我跟谢莉说我可以周六排练 |
[44:11] | – Max, what the fuck is that? – Oh, shit. | -麦克斯 什么情况 -我靠 |
[44:18] | Maybe our channels got crossed. | 可能跟别人的频道串了 |
[44:20] | Um…give me a second. | 等一下 |
[44:25] | No, no, no, man. | 不是吧 |
[44:26] | I’m just tired of the bullshit. | 我受够了 |
[44:28] | Ever since she started dating that new dude… | 自从她和那个男的开始约会 |
[44:30] | The purse. | 她的包 |
[44:32] | – The purse, the purse. – It’s the fucking Uber driver. | -是她的包 -是优步司机在讲话 |
[44:35] | – She doesn’t have the bag. – She left it. | -包没在她身上 -她落在车上了 |
[44:36] | She left it in the goddamn Uber. | 她妈的把包落优步车上了 |
[44:38] | – Fuck! Follow the Uber. – Hang on. | -操他妈 跟住那辆车 -等等 |
[44:41] | Max, get Doxie a 20 on the Uber. | 麦克斯 把优步车的位置告诉多多 |
[44:43] | Doxie, run down the fucking Uber. | 多多 追上那辆优步 |
[44:46] | And say what? | 然后说什么 |
[44:47] | Dude, pick up the phone, call the driver, | 哥们 拿起电话打给司机 |
[44:49] | tell him to return the goddamn bag. | 让他把手袋送回来 |
[44:50] | And then he knocks on Wellington’s door | 然后他去敲威灵顿家的门 |
[44:52] | and says, “You called me”? | 问”是您给我打电话”吗 |
[44:55] | In ten minutes, he’s gonna realize | 十分钟后他就会发现 |
[44:56] | there’s a purse in his car. He’ll bring it back. | 客人的手袋落在车里了并送回去 |
[44:57] | In ten minutes, they will have discussed this already. | 十分钟 足够他们谈完了 |
[45:00] | Blackmail about a prison hit ordered by the President? | 谈完被人用总统下令暗杀犯人这事敲诈吗 |
[45:02] | It’s a longer conversation. | 他们会聊很久的 |
[45:03] | Which is why we need to hear it. | 所以我们一定要听到谈话的内容 |
[45:05] | Carrie… | 卡莉 |
[45:07] | We needed to establish a link between the money, Simone, | 我们需要的是把钱 西蒙妮和威灵顿 |
[45:09] | and Wellington. We have it. | 联系起来 我们做到了 |
[45:11] | Guys? Are we going after the Uber or what? | 各位 是要追优步还是怎样 |
[45:14] | You asked me to tell you when you’re not thinking clearly. | 你让我在你脑子不清醒时提醒你 |
[45:17] | We established a goal for the mission. We reached it. | 我们为任务定了一个目标 我们达成了 |
[45:20] | A transcript would’ve been nice, but it’s gravy. | 有录音当然更好 但获取途径不合法 |
[45:27] | Don’t worry about the Uber. Pull out. | 别管优步了 我们撤 |
[45:53] | I’ll call you in the morning. | 明天早上我再给你电话 |
[45:55] | Hold on a second. | 等下 |
[45:59] | Don’t beat yourself up so much. We did good. | 不用这么自责 我们做得不错了 |
[46:02] | More or less. | 凑合吧 |
[46:03] | I mean, more, I’d say. | 要我说好得多 |
[46:05] | I don’t know. I mean, two bugs crap out on one mission? | 不好说 一项任务就废了两个监听器 |
[46:08] | They didn’t. One crapped out, one’s driving around town. | 才没有 一个不能用 另一个正满大街跑 |
[46:10] | That kind of shit happens all the time. | 这种破事很常见 |
[46:11] | – Not to me, it doesn’t. – Okay. | -对我来说不是这样 -好吧 |
[46:18] | How ’bout we let Paley decide? | 那我们让佩利来决定怎么样 |
[46:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[46:21] | Well, we know Simone was in Hazelton with $50,000. | 我们知道西蒙妮带了五万块到黑泽尔顿 |
[46:24] | We know McClendon was dead the next day. | 我们知道麦克伦登第二天就死了 |
[46:26] | And now we know the person she went running to | 我们现在还知道一有麻烦 |
[46:28] | at the first sign of trouble was David Wellington. | 她就跑去找大卫·威灵顿求助 |
[46:31] | I’d say that’s enough to haul her up in front of a Senate committee, | 我觉得这些足够参议院委员会提审她 |
[46:34] | ask her a few questions. | 问她几个问题了 |
[46:36] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[46:38] | – Maybe, yeah. – Maybe? | -可能是吧 -可能吗 |
[46:40] | No, no. No, you’re right. | 不不不 你说的对 |
[46:41] | I… | 我… |
[46:44] | I think I just need some sleep. | 我需要休息一下 |
[46:48] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[46:51] | I’ll call you in the morning. | 我明早给你电话 |
[47:13] | 麦克斯 你到了吗 到了 | |
[47:31] | Tell me we got it. | 告诉我搞定了 |
[47:33] | Yeah, but something fucked is happening. | 是 不过出了点意外 |
[47:34] | Well, of course it is. Two bugs don’t blow on one– | 当然 两个窃听器都没派上用场… |
[47:37] | Forget the bugs. It’s– it’s worse than that. | 不是窃听器 比那个更糟糕 |
[47:39] | Watch the tape. | 看视频 |
[47:42] | Long day? | 今天很累吧 |
[47:44] | Very, not that that’s news. | 很累 倒不是因为那新闻 |
[47:46] | How was the speech? | 演讲怎么样 |
[47:49] | It was great. | 不错 |
[47:50] | – That’s fantastic. – It is. | -那太好了 -是的 |
[47:52] | She’s been back on her heels for so long, it’s a relief. | 她被对手步步紧逼很久了 能松一口气 |
[47:55] | Hey, listen, my phone’s got to stay on tonight. | 听着 我的电话今晚得保持开机 |
[48:00] | Still touch and go at some of the demonstrations, | 某些示威依旧一触即发 |
[48:02] | but we’re cautiously optimistic. | 但我们持审慎乐观的态度 |
[48:06] | I’m glad, because you deserve a break. | 真好 你是该休息一下了 |
[48:09] | Are you okay? You sounded upset on the phone. | 你没事吧 电话里你情绪有点低落 |
[48:12] | I’m fine. Why, were you worried? | 没事 怎么了 让你担心了吗 |
[48:14] | Of course. You said, “I need to see you.” | 当然啦 你说了”我需要见见你” |
[48:17] | That’s worrying. | 很让我担心 |
[48:18] | Ah, you’re so sweet. I was itchy all day. | 你真贴心 我想要你想了一整天 |
[48:22] | I couldn’t get you out of my head. | 满脑子都是你 |
[48:24] | That’s a need, right? | 也算是一种需要了 对吧 |
[48:26] | Oh. That kind of need. | 是这种需要啊 |
[48:29] | Next time, I’ll be more clear. | 下次 我会说明白点 |
[48:33] | – What the fuck is that? – Yeah. | -这他妈什么鬼 -可不是 |
[48:36] | Is there any point where she says I got jumped in the dark | 她有没有说这一句 我已经跳入火坑 |
[48:38] | and we need $100,000? | 我们需要十万块 |
[48:40] | No. | 没有 |
[48:46] | Do me a favor, Chief. | 帮我个忙 幕僚长 |
[48:48] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 女士 |
[48:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[49:03] | It goes on like this for a while. | 这画面会持续一段时间 |
[49:13] | What the fuck?! | 搞毛啊 |