时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | We always assumed Simone would run to David Wellington. | 我们一直假设西蒙妮会去找大卫·威灵顿 |
[00:08] | And when she did, it confirmed our suspicions. | 当她去找他的时候 就能肯定我们的猜测 |
[00:10] | But what if that was our mistake, | 但是如果我们错了呢 |
[00:12] | designing an operation with a predetermined result in mind? | 先预设结果 再设计行动方案 |
[00:14] | What if it isn’t David Wellington at all? | 如果根本不是大卫·威灵顿干的呢 |
[00:16] | What if her contact is someone else? | 如果她的联络人是其他人呢 |
[00:18] | -What do you want? – Yevgeny Gromov. | -你到底想要什么 -叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫 |
[00:21] | Lucasville–fake news that sparked the massacre. | 鲁卡斯维尔 引起大屠杀的假消息 |
[00:24] | You think that was Yevgeny’s handiwork? | 你认为那是叶夫根尼一手策划的 |
[00:26] | I do. | 没错 |
[00:27] | And you want me to help find him? | 你想要我帮你找他 |
[00:29] | I do. | 没错 |
[00:30] | I had an ex that was bipolar. | 我有个前女友是躁郁症 |
[00:34] | Is that why you broke up? | 你们是因为这样才分开的吗 |
[00:35] | We broke up ’cause I drank too much. | 我们分手是因为我酗酒 |
[00:38] | On March 30th, | 3月30日 |
[00:39] | I was told to withdraw money from these places | 我被告知从这些地方取钱 |
[00:42] | and leave it in Hazelton. | 然后放到黑兹尔顿 |
[00:44] | We need to know who this is. | 我们要知道这人是谁 |
[00:46] | A senior White House official. | 是位白宫的高级官员 |
[00:47] | You mean David Wellington. | 你是说大卫·威灵顿 |
[00:49] | – Simone is lying. – What are you talking about? | -西蒙妮在说谎 -你说什么 |
[00:51] | She’s full of shit, | 她满嘴喷粪 |
[00:52] | and they are this close to giving her immunity, | 他们马上就要给她豁免权了 |
[00:54] | which means they want her to testify in open hearing. | 说明他们要她在公开听证会上作证 |
[00:57] | At that point, the damage to the presidency is done. | 到时候 到时候这届政府就毁了 |
[00:59] | Whoever’s bankrolling this woman also wants | 这女人的背后金主也希望 |
[01:01] | McClendon’s murder pinned on the White House. | 把麦克伦登之死嫁祸到白宫头上 |
[01:03] | Tell me, how’d you find out she was in West Virginia | 告诉我 你最初是怎么发现她在 |
[01:05] | – in the first place? – She got a parking ticket there. | -西弗吉尼亚的 -她在那吃了张停车罚单 |
[01:06] | No, I mean, who brought it to your attention? | 不 我是说谁让你注意到的 |
[01:08] | – Dante did. – You say you’re old friends. | -是他 但丁 -你说你们是老朋友了 |
[01:10] | The two of you just bumped into each other by chance? | 你俩是偶然相遇的吗 |
[01:12] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[01:18] | Right after I got fired by Keane. | 就在我被基恩解雇之后 |
[01:20] | Interesting coincidence. | 有趣的巧合 |
[01:24] | Oh, God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 我的天啊 |
[01:26] | Oh, my God. Fuck me. Fuck me. | 天啊 妈的 妈的 |
[01:29] | Take a breath, Carrie. | 深呼吸 卡莉 |
[01:30] | – What I need to do -is nail that fucker. – Lay low. | -我要做的就是抓到那狗崽子 -低调点 |
[01:32] | Just don’t communicate with him under any circumstances. | 只是再也别跟他联系了 |
[01:42] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[02:03] | He saved our lives. | 是他救了我们 |
[02:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:08] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[02:12] | Carrie, you’re not yourself. | 卡莉 你现在不正常 |
[02:15] | You don’t have my condition. | 你没患我的病 |
[02:18] | I’m dealing with it. I-I’ve been dealing with it | 我在控制病情 22岁就开始 |
[02:20] | since I was 22. | 吃药控制了 |
[02:23] | She said no one at work could know. She’s bipolar. | 她说不能让任何同事知道 她有狂躁症 |
[02:27] | The mood of the country, it’s not great. | 整个国家都处在气愤中 情况不太妙 |
[02:31] | Civil…War. | 内战 |
[02:34] | Madam President, please! | 总统女士 求你了 |
[02:36] | You have to put a stop to this! | 你得阻止这一切 |
[02:39] | It’s only getting worse. | 情况只会越来越糟 |
[02:41] | Is there no fucking line? | 你他妈就没有底线吗 |
[02:44] | Ridiculous lies and accusations. | 荒唐的谎言和指控 |
[02:50] | The White House is in crisis mode. | 白宫正深陷危机 |
[02:54] | We’re talking about information warfare. | 我们说的是信息战 |
[02:57] | Our country is under attack. | 我们的国家正遭受攻击 |
[03:02] | The time to rise up is now! | 现在就站起来吧 时不我待 |
[03:07] | I swore an oath to protect it. | 我曾宣誓要保卫它 |
[03:12] | Just think of me as a light on the heavens, | 就当我是海角上的一束光 |
[03:15] | a beacon, steering you clear of the wrongs. | 一座灯塔 指引你避开礁石 |
[04:08] | 复制文档 已完成91% | |
[04:49] | What happened to 12 hours out cold, guaranteed? | 不是说保证能让他昏迷12小时吗 |
[04:51] | I don’t think he saw anything. | 他应该没看到什么 |
[04:53] | Yeah, he did. He saw Stein’s ugly face, | 看到了 他看到斯坦那张丑脸了 |
[04:54] | which, lucky for us, | 对我们来说是好事 |
[04:55] | sent him straight back into unconsciousness. | 他看完吓得又失去了知觉 |
[04:57] | I don’t know about you, but I wasn’t done yet. | 我不知道你们 我是没查完 |
[05:00] | – Me either. – I got all the downloads. | -我也是 -我全都下载了 |
[05:02] | Yeah? Well, let’s hope you got something, | 是吗 那就希望你有收获了 |
[05:03] | ’cause so far, we got nothing. | 因为目前为止 我们一无所获 |
[05:04] | I gotta figure out a way to get us back in there. | 我得想个办法再让我们回来一趟 |
[05:06] | Or not. Look, that’s the kind of shit | 还是算了 这种破事 |
[05:08] | you get away with once, at most. | 你最多侥幸得手一次 |
[05:09] | Anyone want breakfast? | 有人想吃早饭吗 |
[05:11] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[05:12] | Oh, fuck! | 操了 |
[05:13] | I’ve gotta get home. | 我得赶紧回家 |
[05:14] | My sister’s gonna kill me. | 我姐姐会弄死我的 |
[05:16] | Fuck. | 操 |
[05:43] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[05:45] | Actually, I was just on my way out. | 我正要出门呢 |
[06:01] | So what is it? | 什么事 |
[06:03] | – Where’d you meet Simone Martin? – Look, Saul– | -你在哪认识的西蒙妮·马丁 -索尔 |
[06:05] | Indulge me. | 说来听听 |
[06:09] | We met at a conference, in Budapest four years ago. | 我们4年前在布达佩斯的一次会议认识的 |
[06:14] | – What kind of conference? – A conference. | -什么会议 -就是个会议 |
[06:19] | “Preparing Candidates for Democracy.” | “为民主政权准备候选人” |
[06:21] | We were on a panel together. | 我们在一个小组里 |
[06:24] | And? | 然后呢 |
[06:27] | It was the only event we made it to all week. | 我们一周就参加了这一个项目 |
[06:29] | We spent the rest of the time in her room. | 剩下的时间是在她房间里度过的 |
[06:34] | Can we sit down? | 咱们坐下谈吧 |
[06:36] | Saul, how–how long is this gonna take? | 索尔 你还要问多久 |
[06:38] | I got an 8:00 I gotta get to. | 我8点有个重要的事 |
[06:40] | I really think you’ll want to sit down. | 我真觉得你有必要坐下来 |
[07:00] | Simone Martin is scheduled to testify | 西蒙妮·马丁三天内 |
[07:02] | in front of Paley’s committee in three days. | 就会在佩利的委员会前作证 |
[07:04] | Yeah, and swear to God, | 是啊 我向上帝发誓 |
[07:06] | I have no idea what she’s even gonna say. | 我根本不知道她要说什么 |
[07:10] | I believe you… | 我相信你 |
[07:14] | because I do know what she’s going to say. | 因为我知道她要说什么 |
[07:19] | She will say, under oath, | 她会宣誓作证 |
[07:22] | that you gave her $50,000 | 你给她5万美元 |
[07:27] | as payment for the murder of General McClendon. | 作为谋杀麦克伦登的赏金 |
[07:32] | That’s bullshit. | 一派胡言 |
[07:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:39] | Why is she doing this to me? | 她为什么要陷害我 |
[07:43] | So we’re clear… | 先说明… |
[07:45] | She is not doing it to you. | 她不是要陷害”你” |
[07:49] | Simone Martin is an agent of the Russian government. | 西蒙妮·马丁是俄罗斯政府的特工 |
[07:54] | A what? | 什么 |
[07:55] | An agent of Russian military intelligence, | 俄罗斯军方情报机构的特工 |
[07:59] | the G.R.U. | 俄军情局 |
[08:02] | Her testimony is an effort to topple this administration. | 她站出来作证是为了推翻本届政府 |
[08:08] | I’ve been involved with a Russian agent? | 我搞了一个俄罗斯特工 |
[08:12] | Almost certainly. | 几乎可以确定的 |
[08:17] | Which is why I need your complete cooperation. | 所以我需要你全力配合 |
[08:22] | What I just told you is currently a theory. | 我刚刚说的目前只是假设 |
[08:26] | We need it to become a fact. | 我要把它变成事实 |
[08:31] | Everything you know about Simone Martin | 关于西蒙妮·马丁你所知的一切 |
[08:34] | that might conceivably be relevant, tell me. | 哪怕跟这件事只有一点点联系 说吧 |
[08:41] | David. | 大卫 |
[08:46] | David. | 大卫 |
[09:05] | What’s for breakfast? | 早餐吃什么 |
[09:08] | I’m making eggs. | 我在炒蛋 |
[09:09] | – Can I help? – We got it. | -要我帮忙吗 -不用了 |
[09:11] | – Fresh orange juice maybe? – Yeah, we got that, too. | -我去榨橙汁 -也已经有了 |
[09:13] | Jos, take over. | 乔斯 看一下锅 |
[09:18] | What’s this about? | 怎么回事 |
[09:19] | You know, you say that you’re tired of | 你说你厌倦了 |
[09:21] | having the same conversation over and over, | 一次次重复同样的对话 |
[09:23] | but from what you do, it must be your great joy in life. | 但从你的所作所为来看 你肯定乐在其中吧 |
[09:25] | – Believe me, it’s not. – You’re not a child. | -相信我 不是的 -你不是小孩了 |
[09:28] | – I know. – You had your bad girl years. | -我知道 -你已经过了叛逆期 |
[09:29] | – It’s time to grow out of them. – You know what? Fuck you. | -应该长大了 -去你的吧 |
[09:31] | Really? You’re really gonna go there? | 真的吗 跟我来这一套吗 |
[09:34] | We had no idea where you were all night. | 我们不知道你昨天一整晚都在哪 |
[09:35] | I told you, Franny worries. | 我说过弗兰妮担心你 |
[09:37] | So tell her I’m fine. | 那就告诉她我没事 |
[09:39] | – I don’t know that. – Look, you say | -我都确定不了 -你说 |
[09:41] | – I should work… – I said get a job. | -我应该工作 -我说是找点活儿干 |
[09:42] | – so I work. – This… is not working, | -我就去工作了 -这不是工作 |
[09:46] | – in any sense of the word. – Yeah, for me either. | -哪有这样工作的 -对 我也觉得不是 |
[09:49] | Well, why don’t you think about that, | 你还是好好想一想 |
[09:50] | whether you actually wanna be a part of this family or not? | 到底想不想成为这个家的一员 |
[09:53] | Because you know what? We have had it, | 因为你知道吗 我们都受够了 |
[09:54] | all of us, including your daughter. | 所有人都受够了 包括你女儿 |
[10:05] | – Are you okay? – Where was she? | -你没事吧 -她去哪了 |
[10:08] | I don’t know, sweetie. | 我不知道 宝贝 |
[10:10] | Why doesn’t she like to be here? | 为什么她不喜欢在家待着 |
[10:11] | I don’t know that either. | 这个我也不知道 |
[10:15] | Your mom is, uh, under a lot do pressure at work. | 你妈妈工作压力太大了 |
[10:19] | What work? | 什么工作 |
[10:22] | We’re going. | 我们走 |
[10:23] | – No, you’re not. – Franny, put your coat on. | -不行 -弗兰妮 穿上外套 |
[10:26] | That’s not the deal. | 这跟说好的不一样 |
[10:27] | What deal? There is no deal. | 说好什么了 没说好 |
[10:28] | She’s my daughter, not yours. | 她是我女儿 不是你女儿 |
[10:30] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这么干的 |
[10:31] | Oh, everything’s secret now? | 现在一切都成机密了 |
[10:32] | Like it’s suddenly too upsetting to talk out loud? | 说出来就突然变得令人不爽了 |
[10:34] | You drag me from the kitchen… | 你把我从厨房拖出来 |
[10:36] | – She didn’t drag you. – You know what? You’re right. | -她没拖你 -你说得对 |
[10:38] | She didn’t literally drag me. | 她确实没拖我 |
[10:39] | Thanks very much, Mister “I’ve had it.” | 非常感谢了 “我受够了”先生 |
[10:42] | Thanks for the hospitality. You’ve served your time. | 感谢热情款待 你们自由了 |
[10:44] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪 |
[11:25] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[11:30] | Promise you won’t yell? | 你保证不嚷嚷 |
[11:37] | So where you been all night? | 你一整晚都去哪了 |
[11:40] | – Out. – With Carrie? | -出去了 -跟卡莉一起 |
[11:45] | She told me about the surveillance, Max. | 她跟我说了监控的事 麦克斯 |
[11:49] | What surveillance? | 什么监控 |
[11:52] | The surveillance you put in at Wellington’s, and I just took out. | 你们在威灵顿家装的监控 我刚拆掉了 |
[11:56] | The surveillance that let you know | 让你们知道西蒙妮·马丁 |
[11:57] | Simone Martin is running some kind of scam. | 在密谋些什么的监控 |
[12:03] | I told Carrie to back off, let me handle it now, but… | 我告诉卡莉别插手 交给我处理 但… |
[12:07] | that’s not her way. | 她不会的 |
[12:10] | So I thought I’d check in with you | 所以我想来找你 |
[12:11] | before you both end up in prison. | 免得你俩都进监狱 |
[12:14] | I can’t believe she told you. | 我真不敢相信她告诉你了 |
[12:17] | In case you haven’t noticed, she isn’t the most reliable. | 我提醒你一句 她本来就不太靠谱 |
[12:23] | So where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[12:25] | – At Dante’s apartment. – With Carrie. | -但丁家 -跟卡莉一起 |
[12:28] | – Yeah. – Where was Dante? | -对 -但丁去哪了 |
[12:31] | Sleeping. | 睡着了 |
[12:33] | What’d you find there while he was, uh, sleeping? | 你们趁他睡着 有什么发现 |
[12:38] | I don’t know. I downloaded a bunch of stuff, | 我不知道 我下载了一堆东西 |
[12:41] | but I haven’t had time to go through it yet. | 但还没来得及细细看一遍 |
[12:44] | Good. You’ll do that now, | 好 你现在去做吧 |
[12:46] | somewhere I can keep an eye on you. | 找个我能看见你的地方 |
[12:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:26] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:41] | – Hi. Uh, just one night. – It’s six hours till check-in. | -就住一晚 -还有六个小时才能入住 |
[13:44] | I’ll have to charge you an extra half-day. | 不然您就得再多付半天的钱 |
[13:46] | Fine, just… Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:48] | – I’m hungry. – Well, let’s put our stuff in the room, | -我饿了 -先把东西放房间 |
[13:51] | then we’ll find a place to eat. | 然后就找地方吃饭 |
[13:52] | I can’t put my stuff in the room. We didn’t bring it. | 我没法把东西放房间 我没带 |
[13:56] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[13:57] | – What? – What’s a “Mo-tel”? | -什么 -“汽车旅馆”是什么 |
[14:00] | It’s a place like this. It means “Motor hotel,” | 就是这样的地方 “汽车”加”旅馆” |
[14:02] | because you drive there. | 因为人们开着车去那儿 |
[14:04] | We went to a hotel in Richmond. We drove there. | 里士满那次我们也是开车去旅馆的 |
[14:09] | Ma’am, your credit card’s been declined. | 女士 您的信用卡被拒了 |
[14:12] | – Well, can you try it again? – I already did. | -能再试一次吗 -我已经试过了 |
[14:15] | Fine. Uh, sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[14:18] | Here. | 给 |
[14:22] | Now I’m confused. | 现在我有点搞不懂了 |
[14:24] | Are you Carrie Mathison or Karen Harris? | 你是卡莉·麦吉森还是凯伦·哈里斯 |
[14:30] | You know what? Thank you very much. We’re good. | 算了 非常感谢 不用了 |
[14:33] | – I’m hungry. – Come on, let’s go. Come on. | -我饿了 -快 我们走 |
[14:49] | All right, fasten your seat belt. | 系好安全带 |
[14:50] | – Where are we going? – I don’t know. | -我们要去哪儿 -不知道 |
[14:52] | – It was just a question. – Well, isn’t it obvious, Franny? | -我就问个问题 -还不明显吗 弗兰妮 |
[14:54] | I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know. | 不知道 不知道 不知道 |
[15:06] | Oh, sweetie, I’m sorry. | 宝贝 抱歉 |
[15:08] | I was just asking. | 我只是问一下 |
[15:10] | I know, I know. Look, I was up all night working. | 我知道 我熬了一整夜 |
[15:13] | Okay? I’m just really, really tired. Okay? | 好吗 我好累好累 |
[15:18] | Okay. | 行 |
[15:21] | – Sweetie. – I wanna go home. | -宝贝 -我想回家 |
[15:33] | Okay, I’m gonna be right back. Right back. | 我马上回来 马上 |
[15:43] | So, uh…what exactly happened last night? | 昨晚究竟怎么回事 |
[15:51] | Exactly? You passed out. | 怎么回事 你晕倒了 |
[15:53] | Yeah, well, before that. | 晕倒之前 |
[15:56] | We had some drinks. | 我们喝了酒 |
[15:59] | Yeah, well, after that. Last thing I remember, | 在那之后 我只记得 |
[16:01] | we were coming home together, heading for the couch. | 我们一起回家 奔着沙发去了 |
[16:04] | Now I wake up alone, | 而我现在独自醒来 |
[16:06] | the mother of all headaches… | 头他妈的疼死了… |
[16:08] | And I’m not sure. Did we… | 我不确定 我们有没有… |
[16:10] | What? Did we do it? | 什么 有没有睡吗 |
[16:12] | – Well? – If we had, | -有吗 -做了的话 |
[16:16] | you would’ve remembered. Believe me. | 你会记得的 相信我 |
[16:17] | So, no. | 所以没有 |
[16:20] | No. Definitely no. | 没有 真的没有 |
[16:21] | You don’t have to say it like that. | 你没必要以这种语气说 |
[16:23] | I’m sorry. That– that wasn’t you. That was… | 抱歉 我这样不是因为你 是因为… |
[16:28] | What? | 什么 |
[16:32] | Honestly? It’s just… | 其实是因为… |
[16:34] | been a rough morning. | 今早很不顺 |
[16:36] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[16:37] | Not really. I had a big blowout with my sister. | 不太好 我和我姐姐大吵了一架 |
[16:41] | The one you live with. | 和你同住的姐姐 |
[16:43] | Not anymore. | 不在一起住了 |
[16:44] | I very dramatically grabbed Franny by the hand | 我激动地拽着弗兰妮 |
[16:47] | and said we were out of there, | 还说我们要离开那儿 |
[16:48] | and then dragged her to this motel, | 然后拉着她来了汽车旅馆 |
[16:49] | where my credit card just got declined. | 结果我的信用卡被拒了 |
[16:52] | Meanwhile, my daughter’s gonna kill me | 如果我不给我女儿吃早餐 |
[16:53] | if I don’t get her breakfast soon. | 她会烦死我的 |
[16:56] | Well, come on over. | 那你过来吧 |
[16:59] | Seriously, come on over. | 真的 你过来吧 |
[17:03] | I make excellent pancakes. | 我做的煎饼很好吃 |
[17:26] | Wait here. This way. | 在这儿等着 这边 |
[17:30] | Over here. | 在那边 |
[17:31] | 注意 机房仅限工作人员进入 | |
[17:46] | Close it. | 关门 |
[18:01] | In here. | 进去 |
[18:09] | Max, stay. | 麦克斯 别动 |
[18:14] | Don’t worry about them. | 别操心他们 |
[18:15] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[18:17] | Don’t worry about that either. | 这也不用你操心 |
[18:19] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[18:22] | Here’s what I want you to do. | 我希望你这么做 |
[18:25] | Those downloads you got at Dante’s? | 你在但丁家下载的资料 |
[18:27] | Start going through them. | 开始查一遍 |
[18:29] | Find anything interesting, you tell me. | 找到有问题的就告诉我 |
[18:31] | Not Carrie. Me. We clear? | 别告诉卡莉 告诉我 懂吗 |
[18:36] | I’m gonna need an Internet connection. | 我需要上网 |
[18:39] | Okay, fine, I’ll get you one. | 行 我给你弄 |
[18:42] | So we’re clear… | 我跟你说清楚 |
[18:45] | you abuse that, or anything here… | 如果你滥用网络或这里的任何东西 |
[18:49] | You fuck me even this much, | 稍微跟我耍一点心眼 |
[18:51] | I will personally convince a judge | 我就亲自告诉法官 |
[18:53] | the surveillance you snuck into Wellington’s house | 你溜进威灵顿家安装的监控 |
[18:56] | constitutes the biggest national security threat since 9/11. | 构成了911事件以来最大的国家安全问题 |
[19:02] | Got that? | 懂吗 |
[19:05] | Get to work. | 干活吧 |
[19:09] | – Who’s that? – Max. | -那是谁 -麦克斯 |
[19:10] | What–what’s– what’s his skill set? | 他有什么特长 |
[19:12] | Irritant. He’s working with Carrie. | 刺激 他和卡莉是同事 |
[19:14] | Your Carrie? Mathison? | 你的属下卡莉·麦吉森吗 |
[19:16] | If you’re implying I have any control over her, then no. | 如果你想说她听我的指挥 那就错了 |
[19:18] | They might be on to something, he and Carrie might. | 他们可能查到了什么 他和卡莉·麦吉森 |
[19:20] | I want him to work that while the two of you | 我希望他查查那件事 而你们俩 |
[19:21] | take a look at this– | 看看这个 |
[19:23] | David Wellington’s meditations on his girlfriend Simone. | 大卫·威灵顿关于他女友西蒙妮的沉思录 |
[19:27] | Everything he thinks might help us connect her to Russia. | 沉思录可能帮我们把她和俄罗斯联系在一起 |
[19:29] | So you dropped the bomb on him. | 所以你把这重磅消息告诉他了 |
[19:31] | – Yeah. – How’d he react? | -是 -他作何反应 |
[19:34] | He had no idea. | 他不知情 |
[19:37] | It’s priority. | 这是首要任务 |
[19:39] | We have less than three days. | 我们只有不到三天时间 |
[19:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:51] | A frown? | 皱眉头 |
[19:53] | Seriously? A frown? | 当真 皱眉头 |
[19:56] | In my house? | 这可是我家 |
[19:59] | Well… | 好吧 |
[20:01] | I’m going for a smile. | 我要拼一个微笑 |
[20:04] | “S…m… | 微… |
[20:07] | i…l…e.” | 笑… |
[20:13] | There. | 好了 |
[20:15] | Hey, keep an eye on those. They’re ours. | 你盯好了 这是我们做的 |
[20:18] | Don’t let anyone mess with ’em. | 别让别人弄坏了 |
[20:24] | – You’ve done this before. – And my ex has a niece. | -你以前带过孩子 -我前妻有个侄子 |
[20:28] | I have two nieces and her, and I’m clueless. | 我有两个侄女 还有女儿 完全不上道 |
[20:32] | You know you’re welcome to stay here, right? | 我很欢迎你来这儿 你知道吧 |
[20:35] | While you’re, uh, on the lam. | 毕竟你现在无处可去 |
[20:38] | We’re not in the way? | 不会打扰到你吗 |
[20:40] | Not at all. In fact, I got a meeting to get to. | 完全不会 我有个会 |
[20:45] | – Wait, you’re not staying? – You’ll be fine. | -慢着 你不留下来吗 -没事的 |
[20:48] | There’s an extra key by the front door. | 前门还有枚钥匙 |
[20:50] | I’m sure you can find whatever you need. | 你肯定能找到你需要的东西 |
[20:53] | – They’re ready! – All yours. | -放好了 -交给你了 |
[20:58] | – Bye, Franny. – Bye. | -再见 弗兰妮 -再见 |
[21:06] | There have been nearly a hundred requests for comment. | 已经有将近一百条想请您发声的请求 |
[21:09] | I’m not commenting on a TMZ video. | 八卦网站上的视频 我不会评论的 |
[21:12] | Then they’ll just go to Wellington. | 那他们就会去找威灵顿 |
[21:13] | Well, if they find him, maybe they can let me know | 要是他们找到他了 或许他们还能告诉我 |
[21:15] | where the hell he’s hiding. | 他到底藏哪去了 |
[21:18] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[21:19] | He’s been trying to talk to me all week. | 他这周一直想跟我说话 |
[21:22] | You want me to run interference? | 你想让我去挡一下吗 |
[21:23] | No, but interrupt us after three minutes. | 不用 但三分钟后进来找我 |
[21:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:28] | Mr. Vice President. | 副总统先生 |
[21:29] | – Ma’am. – Please. | -总统女士 -请进 |
[21:34] | I know you have been asking to see me. | 我知道你一直想见我 |
[21:37] | It has just been a crazy few days. | 但这几天实在太忙了 |
[21:39] | Well, that’s why I’m here– | 这正是我来这的目的 |
[21:41] | find out what’s going on with Mr. Wellington. | 来问问威灵顿先生到底什么情况 |
[21:44] | – You mean the video. – I don’t care about that. | -你是说那个视频 -我才不在乎那个 |
[21:46] | He wants to make a scene, let him. | 他想闹就让他闹去 |
[21:49] | I mean the immunity deal. | 我想说的是那份豁免协议 |
[21:51] | That woman they’re calling his girlfriend– | 他们宣称的他那位女朋友 |
[21:53] | – Simone Martin. – Yes, well, Ms. Martin | -西蒙妮·马丁 -没错 |
[21:56] | has been granted immunity to testify against him. | 他们给了马丁小姐豁免权来让她指证他 |
[22:00] | That’s true. | 是的 |
[22:02] | So? | 所以呢 |
[22:04] | Will he be charged with high crimes and misdemeanors? | 他会以重罪和不端行为被起诉吗 |
[22:08] | Will the walls of this White House come tumbling down? | 这届白宫政府会垮台吗 |
[22:13] | I have a right to know, Madam President, | 我有权知道 总统女士 |
[22:15] | because if this administration falls, | 因为如果这届政府垮了 |
[22:19] | it falls on me. | 在下面接着的是我 |
[22:22] | Okay, Ralph, let’s talk normally a minute. | 好吧 拉尔夫 我们正常点说话 |
[22:29] | You asked about what’s going on with Mr. Wellington. | 你问我威灵顿先生是怎么回事 |
[22:32] | Nothing is going on with him. | 他什么事都没有 |
[22:36] | He has no idea what she could possibly be testifying to. | 他完全不知道她要指证什么 |
[22:39] | – He has assured me of that. – And you believe him. | -他向我确保了这一点 -你相信他 |
[22:43] | Absolutely. | 完全相信 |
[22:44] | And you should, too. | 你也应该相信 |
[22:47] | I’m sure you come in here wanting to help, | 我知道你过来是想帮忙 |
[22:50] | but you have to understand that what you’re actually doing | 但你得明白 你现在的行为 |
[22:52] | is helping Paley, because what you just said, | 帮的其实是佩利 你刚刚也说了 |
[22:56] | “My God, she’s gonna testify. There must be something there,” | “天哪 她要作证 肯定有把柄” |
[23:01] | that’s his position. | 这是他的立场 |
[23:03] | He sows doubt. That is what he does. | 他总是四处散布怀疑的种子 他就这副德行 |
[23:06] | And it is bad enough when it shows up out there. | 这种子传出去已经够糟糕了 |
[23:08] | But you cannot let it take root in here. | 你不能让它在这里生根发芽 |
[23:12] | Ma’am, it’s not only me. There are rumblings. | 女士 不只是我 外面有各种传言 |
[23:16] | Well, stop them. Stop the rumblings. | 那就阻止它们 阻止这些传言的散播 |
[23:19] | You want to help, do that, | 你要是想帮忙 去干这个 |
[23:21] | because now there’s going to be more rumblings, | 因为现在肯定会有更多传言了 |
[23:24] | about the fact that you and I are sitting here together. | 关于我们现在坐在一起谈什么 |
[23:27] | Madam President? | 总统女士 |
[23:28] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[23:31] | Protocols for the medal ceremony | 这是今天下午在 |
[23:32] | at the Virginia War Memorial this afternoon. | 弗吉尼亚战争纪念馆的颁授仪式的流程 |
[23:36] | From the bombing raid in Syria? | 纪念叙利亚的轰炸的 |
[23:39] | – I can come back. – No. | -我可以等下再来 -不必 |
[23:42] | The Vice President was just leaving. | 副总统正准备走 |
[23:49] | Ralph… | 拉尔夫 |
[23:52] | since what you’re really asking is whether you’ll be sitting | 鉴于你想问的其实是你短时间内 |
[23:54] | in this chair anytime soon, the answer is no. | 会不会坐上这把椅子 答案是不会 |
[24:00] | Ma’am. | 再见 女士 |
[24:13] | – What are you doing? – Cleaning up. | -你在干什么 -打扫 |
[24:16] | Still? | 还在打扫 |
[24:19] | Almost done. Few more minutes. | 快好了 还要几分钟 |
[24:21] | – Who’s this? – What? | -这是谁 -什么 |
[24:23] | – Who’s this? – Who’s who? | -这是谁 -你说谁 |
[24:26] | Her. | 她 |
[24:33] | Where’d you find that? | 你在哪找到的 |
[24:34] | Under the table. | 桌子底下 |
[24:35] | – That’s not ours. – Should I put it back? | -这不是我们的东西 -要我放回去吗 |
[24:42] | That’s Dante’s wife. | 这是但丁的妻子 |
[24:44] | Does she live here? | 她住这吗 |
[24:45] | Uh, no, honey. She’s his ex-wife. They split up. | 不住 宝贝 她是他前妻 他们离婚了 |
[24:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:53] | You know what? That is a very good question. | 你知道吗 这问题问得非常好 |
[25:00] | Audrey Navarro. | 奥黛丽·纳瓦罗 |
[25:06] | She works at Treasury. | 她在财政部工作 |
[25:08] | What’s Treasury? | 财政部是什么 |
[25:10] | You want to take a ride? I’ll show you. | 你想去看看吗 我带你去 |
[25:20] | – Hello. – I’m Dante. Allen. | -你好 -我是但丁 艾伦 |
[25:26] | I guess Carrie didn’t mention me. | 大概卡莉没提起过我 |
[25:28] | Sorry, no, I don’t think so. | 抱歉 我想应该没有 |
[25:30] | Anyway, she’s not here. | 不过她不在 |
[25:31] | Uh, I know. She’s at my house with Franny. | 我知道 她跟弗兰妮都在我家 |
[25:35] | They’re fine. | 她们没事 |
[25:37] | Well, thanks… for telling me. | 谢谢… 你来告诉我 |
[25:40] | That’s good to know. | 听你这么说我很高兴 |
[25:43] | So you probably heard about the big blowout this morning. | 那你或许听说了今晨我们大吵了一架 |
[25:46] | Same words. | 连用词都一样 |
[25:48] | “Big blowout.” | “大吵一架” |
[25:50] | Exact same words Carrie used to describe it. | 卡莉今早就是这么形容的 |
[25:53] | Like I said, though, they’re–they’re fine. | 不过我说了 她们很好 |
[25:55] | Just, uh, traveling a little light. | 就是没带什么东西 |
[25:57] | I thought Franny wouldn’t mind getting some of her things. | 我想着弗兰妮不会介意我来帮她拿点东西的 |
[26:03] | Yeah, come in. | 请进 |
[26:23] | – Karen Harris? – Yes, Audrey? | -凯伦·哈里斯 -是的 奥黛丽 |
[26:25] | You said you had some questions about Dante. | 你说你有些关于但丁的问题 |
[26:27] | Just a few. It won’t take long. | 就几个问题 不会耽搁很久的 |
[26:33] | So… | 那么 |
[26:35] | what has he done? | 他又做了什么 |
[26:37] | Nothing. He hasn’t done anything. | 没有 他什么都没做 |
[26:38] | We’re vetting him for a new assignment. | 我们就是在为新职位审查他 |
[26:41] | So did you and Carrie just meet? | 所以你跟卡莉是刚认识吗 |
[26:43] | Uh, no. We’ve, uh, we’ve worked together for a while, | 不 我们共事过一段时间 |
[26:46] | – off and on. – Are you Agency? | -断断续续的 -你是中情局的吗 |
[26:49] | – Am I allowed to ask that? – Uh, Bureau. | -我可以问吗 -联调局的 |
[26:54] | So, um, what are you working on now? | 你们现在在调查什么 |
[26:57] | The usual. Security. | 老本行 国家安全 |
[27:01] | Meaning you can’t say. | 所以你无可奉告 |
[27:05] | You people have no idea | 你们根本不知道 |
[27:08] | how frustrating that is for everyone else. | 一句”无可奉告”有多伤人 |
[27:10] | I apologize. | 不好意思 |
[27:12] | No, it’s, uh, reassuring to know | 不 她真的有在工作 |
[27:14] | she’s actually doing something. | 其实挺令人宽慰的 |
[27:22] | – What are you looking for? – Oh, this stuffed rabbit | -你在找什么 -一只毛绒兔子 |
[27:25] | I thought Franny would outgrow by now, | 弗兰妮都这么大了 还以为她不需要了 |
[27:28] | but she’s, uh, kind of doubled down on him. | 结果她竟然更离不开它了 |
[27:31] | Think it might be in Carrie’s room? | 会不会在卡莉屋里 |
[27:33] | Maybe, yeah. Down the hall. | 有可能 在走廊尽头 |
[28:03] | Any luck? | 找到了吗 |
[28:06] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[28:08] | Floppy ears, big feet. | 耷拉的耳朵 大脚掌 |
[28:11] | You’re sure she didn’t have him with her? | 你确定她没一起带走吗 |
[28:13] | I think I’d have noticed. | 要是带了我会看到的 |
[28:15] | Well, maybe he’s downstairs. | 可能在楼下 |
[28:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:32] | Is this him? | 是这只吗 |
[28:34] | Which is what I want to talk to you about. | 我正想跟你聊这事 |
[28:36] | Your personal issues are yours, but I-I’d like to hear | 不必说你的私事 但我想听听 |
[28:39] | what you know about his work life at the time. | 一直以来你对他的工作知道多少 |
[28:41] | You mean the whole mess in Kabul? | 你是说喀布尔的烂摊子吗 |
[28:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:44] | What I know is not a lot. | 我知道的不多 |
[28:46] | He was…sent home. | 他被遣返回国 |
[28:50] | He was not happy about it at all. | 他对此耿耿于怀 |
[28:53] | He started… | 他就开始… |
[28:56] | Drinking. | 酗酒 |
[28:57] | Drinking? Dante? No. | 酗酒 但丁才不会 |
[29:00] | No, I was gonna say… obsessing, | 不 我想说他有点魔怔 |
[29:03] | but that’s not quite right either. | 但那样也不太对 |
[29:06] | He was bitter, for sure, | 他当时很痛苦 显而易见 |
[29:08] | for getting blamed for something that, | 因为那种事遭到责罚 |
[29:10] | as I understand it, wasn’t his fault. | 据我所知 错不在他 |
[29:12] | And…he just wouldn’t let it go. | 可他就是放不下 |
[29:17] | So in the end, the timing was just… really bad. | 所以到头来 时机真的很不凑巧 |
[29:22] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:24] | Because right when I finally gave up on him and walked out, | 因为等我终于决定离他而去 |
[29:26] | the whole Kabul thing kind of blew over. | 喀布尔的事却翻篇了 |
[29:29] | He got some new assignment, back in the game, traveling again. | 他又被委以新任务 重回职场 到处出差 |
[29:33] | Where? | 去哪了 |
[29:35] | You would know more about that than me. | 你们应该比我更清楚 |
[29:38] | Overseas somewhere? He couldn’t say. | 国外某处 他不肯说 |
[29:42] | Anyway, by that time, we were barely talking. | 总之 那时我们几乎断了联系 |
[29:48] | Well, this was very helpful. | 非常有帮助 |
[29:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:57] | You know what really bugged him? | 你知道困扰他的是什么吗 |
[30:01] | The sheer unfairness of it all. | 就是整件事有多不公平 |
[30:04] | ‘Cause at the same time he’s over there, | 因为当他在那边 |
[30:06] | trying to bring some sanity to the situation, | 努力想让事态恢复正常时 |
[30:10] | there’s this woman, this CIA Station Chief, | 有个女的 中情局的站长 |
[30:13] | who was completely off the rails. | 却完全失控了 |
[30:16] | Right around the time he’s sent home from Kabul, total pariah, | 当他从喀布尔像个弃民一样被遣返回国时 |
[30:19] | this crazy lady drops a drone on a wedding party, | 那疯婆娘却用无人机袭击了一场婚礼 |
[30:22] | killing 40 people. And you know what she gets? | 死了四十人 知道她得到了什么吗 |
[30:25] | A promotion. | 升职 |
[30:28] | So… | 所以… |
[30:30] | Okay, life’s not fair. | 好了 人生满是不公 |
[30:33] | I know that. Maybe you do, too. | 我懂 或许你也懂 |
[30:38] | But I’m not sure Dante really does. | 但我想但丁真的不懂 |
[30:43] | He told me she’s bipolar. | 他跟我说她有躁郁症 |
[30:45] | Well, she’s not. She’s about the most stable person on Earth. | 她不是 她无疑是世上最稳定的人 |
[30:48] | He also said he started drinking heavily–another lie. | 他还说他曾经酗酒 又撒谎了 |
[30:51] | And that he was chained to a desk stateside | 还说他被调回了国内 |
[30:53] | when, according to her, he was traveling. | 可是据她所说 他一直在出差 |
[30:56] | – Where was he going? – She had no idea. | -他去过哪 -她不知道 |
[30:58] | By that point, she didn’t really care. | 她这话其实是指她不在乎 |
[30:59] | But–but check out the travel. It’s important. | 你去查一下他的出差记录 很重要 |
[31:01] | I think that’s when he was getting recruited. | 我想他就是在那时被招募的 |
[31:05] | Max, are you there? | 麦克斯 还在听吗 |
[31:07] | Yeah, I’m here. | 在 在听 |
[31:10] | Also there was some crazy, crazy stuff involving me. | 我还遇到了一些很扯的事 |
[31:14] | Like what? | 比如 |
[31:15] | I sort of don’t know where to start. | 不知道从何说起 |
[31:19] | H-how about I come over with Franny, | 不如我带弗兰妮一起过来 |
[31:20] | and we go over everything at once? | 我一下子跟你说完吧 |
[31:22] | Now’s not a good time. I’m kind of busy. | 现在不行 我有点忙 |
[31:24] | With what? | 忙什么 |
[31:26] | I’ll–I’ll get back to you once I find something. | 我有发现了再联系你 |
[31:29] | Okay, good. Call. | 好 打给我 |
[31:34] | So where did we park? | 我们把车停哪儿了 |
[31:40] | It’s not right, you keeping her in the dark. | 你不该瞒着她 |
[31:42] | I don’t want to discuss it. | 我不想谈这事 |
[31:44] | Carrie’s the one who told you what’s going on. | 是卡莉告诉你出了什么事 |
[31:47] | Is that what she said? | 她是这么说的吗 |
[31:49] | See, I wouldn’t characterize it that way. | 我可不会这么说 |
[31:52] | Carrie brought me a problem she couldn’t solve, | 卡莉丢给我一个她解决不了的问题 |
[31:54] | a problem she created, | 她一手造成的问题 |
[31:57] | because until she talked to me, | 因为在她跟我说之前 |
[31:58] | she had gotten everything exactly backward. | 她的调查方向完全反了 |
[32:01] | She trusted the wrong people, | 她信错了人 |
[32:02] | used her considerable energies | 使尽浑身解数 |
[32:04] | to help a foreign power undermine our government. | 帮外国势力推翻我们的政府 |
[32:10] | Doesn’t exactly make her citizen of the month. | 她可不是什么”优秀公民” |
[32:13] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[32:15] | So sit here and do your work. | 坐在这里 干你的活 |
[32:17] | Next time she calls, don’t answer. | 她再打来 别接 |
[32:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[32:26] | Simone Martin. | 西蒙妮·马丁 |
[32:27] | We were tracking some of the names Wellington gave us, | 我们在追查威灵顿说的那些人名 |
[32:29] | looking for a Russian connection overseas. | 寻找海外与之有联系的俄国人 |
[32:31] | Then it hit us. Why not look closer to home? | 我们突然意识到 为什么不仔细查查国内 |
[32:34] | Aristov. | 阿里斯托夫 |
[32:36] | Ligachev. | 利加乔夫 |
[32:38] | Kalugin. | 卡鲁金 |
[32:39] | – The oligarchs. – Like this with the Kremlin | -都是寡头 -还有俄政府 |
[32:42] | and all members of her board. | 以及她委员会的所有成员 |
[32:43] | All three make huge contributions to the NGO she works for, | 这三个都通过自己控制的公司巨额资助 |
[32:46] | through companies they control. | 她所在的非政府组织 |
[32:48] | So what are we saying exactly? | 这到底是什么意思 |
[32:50] | Her charity, the International Democracy Foundation? | 她的慈善基金 国际民主基金会 |
[32:53] | It’s a Russian front. | 是俄国人的幌子 |
[32:55] | Work that up, with all the supporting materials | 仔细查 动用你手头所有 |
[32:58] | you can get your hands on. | 可利用的资源 |
[32:59] | Any luck, we can still get it to a judge this afternoon. | 如果查到 我们今天下午还能找个法官 |
[33:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[33:05] | it’s an honor to be here with you all today. | 今天与你们聚在一起是我的荣幸 |
[33:07] | I know you just got home. You probably want to be off | 我知道你们刚到家 也许想放假 |
[33:10] | with your families and your loved ones, | 跟至亲好友在一起 |
[33:11] | out of your dress blues, | 脱下这身礼服 |
[33:14] | done with all these awards and formalities. | 摆脱所有的受奖和例行公事 |
[33:16] | And I don’t blame you. I’ve been there. | 我不怪你们 我曾经也是如此 |
[33:18] | President Keane has, too. | 基恩总统也曾如此 |
[33:20] | We both know what it’s like to be parents… | 我们都知道为人父母的感觉… |
[33:22] | Madam President. General Rossen has already spoken. | 总统女士 罗森将军已经发言完毕 |
[33:25] | The Vice President is introducing you now. | 副总统在介绍你出场 |
[33:27] | Your remarks are on teleprompter. | 你的讲话内容在提词器上 |
[33:29] | President Keane came up with one heck of a play here– | 基恩总统的表现异常精彩 |
[33:33] | a tricky one, a challenging one– | 机警 富有挑战性 |
[33:36] | and she chose you to make it. | 她选择了你们 |
[33:39] | Mr. Wellington approved the text. | 威灵顿先生看过稿子了 |
[33:40] | Where is he? Where’s David? | 他在哪 大卫哪去了 |
[33:42] | Mr. Wellington’s not here. | 威灵顿先生不在这里 |
[33:44] | He got me into this. | 他给我定的行程 |
[33:45] | I haven’t seen him all day. Where is he? | 我一天都没看到他 他人呢 |
[33:48] | He gave me something for you. | 他让我转交你一些东西 |
[33:49] | …because you are the tip of the spear… | …因为你们是精英 |
[33:51] | He asked that you not read it until after the event. | 他要你等活动结束再看 |
[33:54] | …warriors of the highest caliber. | …是精英中的战士 |
[33:58] | Fact is, you came through for us in a very big way… | 事实上 你们为我们冲破艰难险阻 |
[34:03] | 尊敬的总统女士 非常遗憾 我就此辞去白宫幕僚长一职 立即生效 大卫·威林顿 | |
[34:04] | …and your accomplishments on… | …以及你们的成就… |
[34:05] | Are you okay? | 您还好吧 |
[34:07] | 尊敬的总统女士 非常遗憾 我就此辞去白宫幕僚长一职 | |
[34:09] | Would you like to sit down? | 要坐下吗 |
[34:10] | No. | 不 |
[34:15] | – Madam President– – No. | -总统女士 -不 |
[34:18] | …of a very grateful nation. | …心怀感激的国民 |
[34:24] | And now, without further ado… | 现在 言归正传 |
[34:28] | I would like to introduce someone else | 有请另一位 |
[34:30] | who wants to thank you– | 想要感激你们的人 |
[34:32] | our Commander in Chief, | 她是我们的最高指挥官 |
[34:36] | President Elizabeth Keane! | 伊丽莎白·基恩总统 |
[35:25] | This is her, Your Honor–Simone Martin. | 法官阁下 她就是西蒙妮·马丁 |
[35:28] | Doesn’t look Russian. | 看着不像俄国人 |
[35:30] | She’s a Russian agent. French national. | 她是俄国特工 法国国籍 |
[35:33] | Mm, pretty. Nice shape. | 挺美的 身材不错 |
[35:36] | These are three Russian organized crime figures | 这是三名俄国有组织犯罪人物 |
[35:41] | who sit on the board of the NGO where she works. | 是她效力的非政府组织的董事会成员 |
[35:43] | The International Democracy Foundation. | 国际民主基金会 |
[35:46] | – So called. – She runs it? | -名义上而已 -由她管理吗 |
[35:48] | She’s in charge of fundraising, | 她负责筹钱 |
[35:50] | which she accomplishes mainly by laundering money for these men. | 主要靠她帮他们洗钱凑集资金 |
[35:56] | This NGO’s a Russian front | 该非政府组织是俄国人的幌子 |
[35:58] | which we believe has been instrumental | 而我们认为该组织在最近针对我国的 |
[36:00] | in recent active measures against our country. | 颠覆活动中发挥了重要作用 |
[36:03] | – Before you get into that… – Yes, Your Honor? | -在你开始讲这事前 -怎么 法官阁下 |
[36:05] | Come on, you know what I’m gonna say. | 拜托 你知道我要说什么 |
[36:07] | You’re alleging a sprawling conspiracy. | 你断言这是起逐渐扩散开的阴谋 |
[36:09] | This woman you’ve got your sights set on | 而你们盯上的那个女人 |
[36:11] | – is a small piece of that pie. – We believe she’s a– | -只是冰山一角 -我们认为她… |
[36:13] | Yeah, you believe. | 是啊 你们认为 |
[36:16] | You allege. You surmise. | 你们断言 你们推测 |
[36:19] | Honestly, I don’t know what you’re asking for. | 其实我不知道你想要什么 |
[36:21] | A surveillance order? An arrest warrant? | 监控令吗 还是逮捕令 |
[36:23] | I want a writ of mandamus, | 我想要一纸执行令 |
[36:26] | allowing me to question her on her Russian connections | 让我赶在三天后她在佩利的委员会作证前 |
[36:28] | before she testifies in front of Paley’s committee in three days. | 询问她涉事的俄国人有哪些 |
[36:33] | Okay, wait. | 好 等等 |
[36:37] | This, uh, Russian agent, this is the same woman | 这名俄国特工正好就是 |
[36:41] | who’s involved with the President’s Chief of Staff? | 跟总统的幕僚长有染的那个女人吗 |
[36:44] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[36:45] | Who he’s manhandling all over the interweb. | 而他粗暴推搡的视频在网上传遍了 |
[36:50] | She’s currently sequestered by the committee | 她目前被委员会藏起来了 |
[36:52] | at a location they’re unwilling to disclose. | 而他们不肯透露具体地址 |
[36:53] | Probably for her own protection. | 或许是为了保护她 |
[36:55] | No, Your Honor, I don’t think so. | 不 法官阁下 我看不是 |
[36:57] | Her efforts to damage our country are not a speculation. | 她试图摧毁我国的行为并非凭空臆测 |
[37:01] | We know what her testimony will be. | 她的证词毫无悬念 |
[37:02] | We know it will not be truthful. | 我们知道那都是一派胡言 |
[37:04] | – Then prove that. – That’s why I’m here– | -证明给我们看 -所以我才来找你 |
[37:06] | to get a chance to confront her with these facts. | 给我机会当面与她对质 |
[37:09] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[37:13] | You get your chance after she’s testified, | 等她指证完 说完想说的话 |
[37:15] | after she says what she’s gonna say. | 你就有机会对质了 |
[37:17] | Your Honor, by then it’s too late. | 法官阁下 到时就迟了 |
[37:19] | Her lies are given credence by the fact | 等她在国会听证说出那些谎话 |
[37:20] | she tells them at the Capitol. | 就会有很多人相信 |
[37:21] | There’s no way to undo that. | 那就覆水难收了 |
[37:23] | She’s not just tainting Wellington. | 她不仅会给威灵顿泼脏水 |
[37:24] | We face the real prospect of the administration collapsing… | 还会害得政府有可能垮台 |
[37:27] | – Did you hear me? – …due to false claims | -你没听到吗 -全因某个 |
[37:28] | – by a foreign operative… – I said no! | -国外特工撒的谎… -我说不行 |
[37:30] | …and a grandstanding Senator | 还因为某个爱炫的参议员 |
[37:31] | who doesn’t give a damn about the truth! | 他妈的根本不在乎真相 |
[37:33] | Now you’re raising your voice in my house, | 你在我的地盘大喊大叫 |
[37:35] | which is offensive to me. | 对我太不尊重了 |
[37:40] | Now you can call that a writ of whatever. | 你可以说那是随随便便的一纸传票 |
[37:44] | What you’re asking for is witness tampering, | 你的要求等同于骚扰证人 |
[37:46] | and you know it. | 你清楚得很 |
[37:50] | Your problem? | 你的问题嘛 |
[37:53] | It’s called politics, which is why it’s such a goddamn mess. | 就在于政治 所以才弄得一团乱 |
[37:59] | It’s also why I have no intention of intervening, | 所以 我无意过问 |
[38:02] | and nobody else in this building would either. | 这栋楼里无一人想掺和进来 |
[38:06] | Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Sanborn. | 陆军中校托马斯·桑伯恩 |
[38:11] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[38:15] | Major Jeremy Willows. | 杰瑞米·威罗斯少校 |
[38:20] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[38:24] | Airman First Class Andrew Yamato. | 空军一等兵安德鲁·大和 |
[38:30] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[38:32] | Ladies and gentlemen, follow me. | 女士们先生们 请跟我来 |
[38:40] | Ma’am, the photographers will be ready in a few minutes. | 女士 摄影师几分钟后就位 |
[38:58] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[39:00] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[39:03] | I’m at a war memorial, | 我在战争纪念馆 |
[39:04] | handing out medals for an air strike I didn’t order, | 为那次未经我同意的空袭颁发奖章 |
[39:07] | and you know what I just got? | 知道我收到什么了吗 |
[39:09] | A resignation letter from David Wellington. | 大卫·威灵顿的辞职信 |
[39:13] | Three excruciating pages explaining why he’s resigning– | 整整三页 解释他辞职的原因 |
[39:16] | Russians, Russians, Russians, Russians, | 俄国人 俄国人 俄国人 俄国人 |
[39:19] | which he says came from you. | 他说是从你那儿听来的 |
[39:25] | So did it? | 是吗 |
[39:26] | The Russian connection, yes. | 我说过俄国人的部分 |
[39:28] | I did not tell him to resign. | 我没让他辞职 |
[39:31] | But should he? | 那他应该辞职吗 |
[39:34] | No state secrets were compromised. | 他并未泄露国家机密 |
[39:36] | Beyond that, it’s really up to you. | 其余的凭您裁决 |
[39:41] | This is what you were trying to tell me the other day, isn’t it? | 你那天就是想跟我说这些 是吗 |
[39:45] | When we lost control of the situation in Lucasville. | 就是鲁卡斯维尔的局面失控那天 |
[39:49] | Yes. | 是 |
[39:51] | They’re trying to destroy me. | 他们想毁了我 |
[39:54] | All respect, Ma’am, they’re trying to destroy the country. | 恕我直言 女士 他们是想毁这个国 |
[39:58] | Used to be from St. Petersburg and Moscow. | 以前在圣彼得堡和莫斯科 |
[40:00] | Now it’s from Pennsylvania Avenue, | 现在挪到宾夕法尼亚大道了 |
[40:02] | three blocks from the White House. | 跟白宫只隔三条街 |
[40:04] | That’s where she works, this woman who will be | 她在那儿工作 那个即将 |
[40:06] | – testifying against Wellington. – That can’t happen. | -指控威灵顿的女人 -不能任事态发展 |
[40:10] | I agree. I’ve started a task force. | 我同意 我组建了一个特别行动组 |
[40:12] | Just a few trusted people so far. | 只有几名亲信 |
[40:15] | Russian experts, not from any single agency. | 有俄事物专家 不为任何部门工作 |
[40:17] | We’ve already built what I believe is | 我们已给确立了一个我认为是 |
[40:19] | a compelling case against her. | 很有说服力的案子 |
[40:21] | And? | 还有呢 |
[40:22] | Federal judge disagreed. | 联邦法官不同意 |
[40:25] | At least, he wasn’t willing to intervene. | 起码他并不想参与其中 |
[40:29] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[40:31] | If there were, believe me, I’d let you know. | 相信我 要是有 我会找你的 |
[40:55] | Just had a bad conversation with a federal judge, | 我刚跟联邦法官谈崩了 |
[40:58] | followed by a truly terrible conversation with the President. | 又跟总统通了个很不愉快的电话 |
[41:01] | So…recess is over. Max, back to your desk. | 休息时间结束了 麦克斯 坐回去 |
[41:05] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[41:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:08] | He may have found something. | 他可能有所发现 |
[41:10] | – What is it? – Something Carrie said, | -什么东西 -卡莉说过的 |
[41:13] | about Dante’s trips overseas — to take a look at them, | 关于但丁的海外旅行 她让我查查看 |
[41:16] | so I did, while they were looking | 我查了下 同时他们查了 |
[41:18] | at where Simone was traveling, raising money, supposedly. | 西蒙妮的旅行记录 推测她在哪筹钱 |
[41:22] | Yeah. And? | 嗯 然后呢 |
[41:25] | Five points of congruence– | 有五处重合 |
[41:28] | Riga, Dubrovnik, Belgrad, | 里加 杜布罗夫尼克 贝尔格莱德 |
[41:32] | Berat, Sofia. | 培拉特 索非亚 |
[41:34] | Same time, same place. | 同一时间 同一地点 |
[41:37] | We got what we could on Simone. | 我们已经竭尽所能挖西蒙妮的料 |
[41:39] | Is there more? Probably. | 可能还有别的 |
[41:40] | But how quickly we can develop that is anyone’s guess. | 但没人知道我们要多久才能取得进展 |
[41:44] | If you need to talk to someone now… | 如果你有什么想说的… |
[41:47] | Go after Dante. | 去抓但丁 |
[41:55] | Hop! | 跳跳 |
[41:58] | Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢你 谢谢 谢谢 |
[42:03] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[42:12] | Well? | 如何 |
[42:13] | What? | 怎么 |
[42:15] | Are you gonna thank me? | 你不谢谢我吗 |
[42:19] | Honestly, the first thing that comes to mind isn’t “Thanks.” | 说实话 我首先想到的不是谢谢 |
[42:21] | It’s more, “I don’t appreciate you going to my sister’s | 而是 我不喜欢你背着我 |
[42:23] | behind my back.” | 去我姐姐家 |
[42:26] | I thought you had some some big meeting you had to get to. | 我以为你有个很重要的会要开 |
[42:28] | Yeah, I picked these up after. | 是 我开完以后去拿的 |
[42:33] | Look…I just thought Franny’d be more comfortable. | 我以为弗兰妮能住得舒服些 |
[42:36] | Franny’s not your concern. | 弗兰妮不用你操心 |
[42:38] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[42:41] | I really don’t know how I got to be the bad guy here. | 我真不明白我怎么就成个坏人了 |
[42:43] | Well, think about it. | 好好想想 |
[42:45] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[42:51] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[43:48] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[43:50] | We’re five minutes out. | 我们还有五分钟就到了 |
[43:54] | Roger? | 罗杰 |
[43:56] | I’d like to stop at Mr. Wellington’s on the way. | 我想顺路去威灵顿家 |
[44:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:10] | Sorry. Too high? | 抱歉 盖得太高了 |
[44:12] | – Better? – Better. | -这样好点没 -好一点 |
[44:16] | One night. One. | 就住一晚 就一晚 |
[44:18] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[44:20] | School tomorrow. | 明天去上学 |
[44:21] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[44:22] | Don’t you worry about that. Okay? | 不用担心 好吗 |
[44:25] | Promise me. All right. | 答应我 好啦 |
[44:28] | Now close your eyes. | 闭眼睛 |
[44:32] | I’ll be back before you know it. Okay? | 我很快就回来了 好吗 |
[44:36] | Close ’em. | 乖乖闭眼 |
[45:01] | – She good? – Yeah. | -睡下了吗 -睡了 |
[45:05] | You? | 你呢 |
[45:08] | You really didn’t have to give us your room. | 你真的不用把卧室让给我们的 |
[45:11] | I’ll survive. | 我没事 |
[45:16] | Peace? | 休战吗 |
[45:20] | Yes? No? | 你表个态 |
[45:24] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[45:32] | – So what’d she say? – Who? | -她怎么说的 -谁 |
[45:34] | Who do you think? My sister. | 当然是我姐姐 |
[45:38] | Oh, come on. You were spying on me. | 你一直盯我的梢 |
[45:40] | – Spying? – Yeah. So what’d she say? | -盯梢 -是啊 她都说什么了 |
[45:45] | – Not much. – Really? | -没说什么 -真的吗 |
[45:48] | She’s very discreet. | 她口风很紧 |
[45:50] | Probably learned that from you. | 大概是从你那里学的 |
[45:52] | She was grilling me. | 反倒问了我一堆问题 |
[45:55] | I do think she’s worried about you. | 不过她真的很担心你 |
[45:58] | She, uh, said she was relieved | 她说 她听说了 |
[46:01] | to know you were actually doing something… | 咱俩真的有工作要做 |
[46:05] | with me. | 如释重负 |
[46:13] | What did Audrey say? | 奥黛丽说什么了 |
[46:16] | She called after you left, congratulate me on the new job. | 你走后她打来电话恭喜我有了新任务 |
[46:20] | Fingers crossed, hoped she said the right things. | 翘首以待 希望她没说错话 |
[46:23] | So did she, hmm? | 所以她有没有 |
[46:27] | Say the right things? | 没说不该说的 |
[46:29] | ‘Cause, uh, Audrey’s definitely not discreet. | 因为奥黛丽的口风可一点都不紧 |
[46:37] | She said she worried about you back then, | 她说她那时很担心你 |
[46:42] | that when things went south in Kabul, she tried to reach out. | 喀布尔行动失败以后她想联系你 |
[46:45] | At first, anyway. | 一开始是这样的 |
[46:49] | But? | 后来呢 |
[46:55] | She couldn’t make it work. | 她发现这样行不通 |
[47:02] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[47:08] | She said she gave up. | 然后就放弃了 |
[47:12] | She gave up? Okay. | 放弃了 好吧 |
[47:17] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[47:20] | Nothing. | 没了 |
[47:23] | I doubt that. | 我不信 |
[47:26] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白 |
[47:29] | I think you do. | 你明白的 |
[47:39] | She said… | 她说 |
[47:42] | you were preoccupied with someone else. | 你那时候和另一个人很亲密 |
[47:47] | Who? | 是谁 |
[47:54] | A CIA station chief. | 一个中情局的站长 |
[47:58] | Me. | 我 |
[48:27] | – I’ll just be a minute. – Yes, ma’am. | -我一会儿就出来 -好的女士 |
[48:39] | I got your letter–letters. | 我收到你的信了 好多页 |
[48:44] | This one, “I resign”– at least I understand, | 这句说你要辞职的 我还可以理解 |
[48:49] | but this… “She meant nothing to me…” | 那这句呢 “她对我来说毫无意义” |
[48:52] | “…a relationship of convenience”? | “只是一段各取所需的关系” |
[48:54] | I thought you should know before I leave. | 在我离开前我想让你知道 |
[48:57] | – Know what? – Why I’ve been here. | -知道什么 -我为何一直支持你 |
[49:02] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[49:04] | You don’t get to do that. | 你不能就这么一走了之 |
[49:07] | Upend everything after seven years with this…this… | 七年的努力一封辞职信就全部推翻 |
[49:10] | I don’t even know what to call it. This declaration? | 我都不知道你写的这个算什么 声明吗 |
[49:18] | I’m the President of the United States. | 我是美国总统 |
[49:20] | – I know. – You made that happen. | -我知道 -有你我才能当选 |
[49:22] | As much as anyone, you are responsible. | 你要对这件事负责 |
[49:24] | – I am trying to be. – By resigning? | -我在尽力 -辞职就是尽力吗 |
[49:26] | I am not gonna pull you down. | 我不能拖你下水 |
[49:29] | But I am being pulled down. | 可我已经下水了 |
[49:33] | Everything is falling apart. | 所有的一切都分崩离析了 |
[49:35] | Everything is disintegrating all around me. | 我周围的一切也是 |
[49:38] | And what I need now | 我现在需要的是 |
[49:39] | is for you to be the man I hired to protect me, | 我当初聘用的那个幕僚长来保护我 |
[49:42] | because they are coming after me, | 他们冲着我来了 |
[49:44] | and you are running away, and you can’t. | 你却自己跑了 我不允许 |
[49:46] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[49:51] | You can’t. | 就是不能 |
[49:58] | I don’t accept this. | 我不接受 |
[50:02] | I don’t accept your resignation. | 不接受你的辞呈 |
[50:09] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[50:40] | We good? | 可以吗 |
[50:43] | Yeah, she can sleep through anything. | 什么动静都吵不醒她 |
[51:00] | He’s FBI, | 他是联调局的 |
[51:01] | spent several years in counterterrorism overseas. | 在海外反恐小组干了几年 |
[51:04] | He’ll have his standard issue sidearm at least, maybe more. | 身上至少带着标准配枪 可能不止 |
[51:07] | Tread lightly going in. Surprise is our friend here. | 突袭时要格外小心 出奇制胜 |
[51:11] | – Hey, sir? – Yeah? | -长官 -怎么 |
[51:12] | We may have a problem. | 有个麻烦 |
[51:16] | What? | 什么 |
[51:18] | I’m seeing three images. He’s got company. | 我看到了三个人 |
[51:22] | – Let me see. – Yes, sir. | -我看看 -是 长官 |
[51:29] | She was warned to stay clear. | 我警告过她别掺和的 |
[51:47] | You never told me… | 你没告诉过我… |
[51:50] | why you went to her. | 为什么要去找她 |
[52:02] | Why you went to Audrey. | 去找奥黛丽 |
[52:12] | Because I think you’re– | 因为我觉得你… |
[52:14] | Freeze and get on the ground! | 不许动 趴在地上 |
[52:15] | – On the ground! – No! No! Wait! | -趴在地上 -不不 等等 |
[52:18] | – On the ground! – Don’t move! | -趴地上 -别动 |
[52:20] | Get the fuck off me! | 别他妈碰我 |
[52:21] | Get the fuck off me! I’m a federal agent! | 别他妈碰我 我是联邦探员 |
[52:25] | – It’s all right. I gotcha. – Franny! | -好了 没事了 -弗兰妮 |
[52:27] | Franny! | 弗兰妮 |
[52:27] | Up! Up! | 起来 |
[52:30] | – Franny, it’s okay. – Mommy, no! | -弗兰妮 没事 -妈妈 |
[52:33] | It’s okay. It’s okay, Franny. | 没事的 弗兰妮 |