时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | On March 30th, I was told | 3月30日 |
[00:08] | to withdraw money from these places. | 我被告知从这些地方取钱 |
[00:11] | Were you delivering the money on your own behalf? | 你是出于个人意愿给的钱吗 |
[00:13] | Ms. Martin, we need to know who this is | 马丁小姐 我们要知道这人是谁 |
[00:15] | or we can all go home. | 不然我们就打道回府吧 |
[00:16] | A senior White House official. | 是位白宫的高级官员 |
[00:19] | You mean David Wellington? | 你是说大卫·威灵顿 |
[00:21] | – This woman’s lying. – What are you talking about? | -这女人在撒谎 -什么意思 |
[00:22] | She’s full of shit and now she’s lying to a Senator. | 她满口胡言 还对参议员说谎 |
[00:24] | We have to pull the plug. | 我们得终止这一切 |
[00:25] | Whoever’s bankrolling this woman also wants | 这女人的背后金主 |
[00:27] | McClendon’s murder pinned on the White House. | 也希望把麦克伦登之死嫁祸到白宫头上 |
[00:29] | So she was supposed to get caught? | 所以她被抓是预谋好的 |
[00:31] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是这意思吗 |
[00:32] | She was supposed to testify in front of the Committee? | 她在委员会作证是早就预谋好的 |
[00:34] | Weren’t you and your FBI friend interested in just this outcome? | 你和你的联调局朋友难道不想要这结果吗 |
[00:38] | You said you had some questions about Dante? | 你说有些关于但丁的问题 |
[00:40] | I’d like to hear what you know about his work life. | 我想听听你对他的工作知道多少 |
[00:42] | You know what really bugged him? | 你知道困扰他的是什么吗 |
[00:44] | Right around the time he’s sent home from Kabul, total pariah, | 当他从喀布尔像个弃民一样被遣返回国时 |
[00:47] | there’s this woman, this CIA station chief | 有个女的 中情局的站长 |
[00:51] | who’s completely off the rails. | 却完全失控了 |
[00:52] | And you know what she gets? A promotion. | 知道她得到了什么吗 升职 |
[01:03] | He’s FBI. | 他是联调局的 |
[01:04] | He spent several years in counterterrorism overseas. | 在海外反恐小组干了几年 |
[01:06] | Hey, sir. | 长官 |
[01:07] | We may have a problem. | 有个问题 |
[01:08] | She was warned to stay clear. | 我警告过她别掺和的 |
[01:13] | Why you went to Audrey. | 为什么要去找奥黛丽 |
[01:15] | Because I think you’re– | 因为我觉得你… |
[01:18] | Get on the ground! On the ground! | 趴在地上 趴下 |
[01:19] | – No! – Don’t move! | -不要 -别动 |
[01:22] | – Get the fuck off me! – It’s okay. | -别他妈碰我 -没事 |
[01:25] | It’s okay, Franny. | 没事的 弗兰妮 |
[01:39] | He saved our lives. | 是他救了我们 |
[01:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:44] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[01:48] | Carrie, you’re not yourself. | 卡莉 你现在不正常 |
[01:51] | You don’t have my condition. | 你没得我那病 |
[01:54] | I’m dealing with it. I-I’ve been dealing with it | 我在控制病情 一直在控制 |
[01:56] | since I was 22. | 22岁就开始了 |
[02:00] | She said no one at work could know. She’s bipolar. | 她说不能让任何同事知道 她有狂躁症 |
[02:04] | The mood of the country, it’s not great. | 整个国家都处在气愤中 情况不太妙 |
[02:07] | Civil…War! | 内战 |
[02:10] | Madam President, please! | 总统女士 求你了 |
[02:12] | You have to put a stop to this! | 你得阻止这一切 |
[02:15] | It’s only getting worse. | 情况只会越来越糟 |
[02:17] | Is there no fucking line? | 你他妈就没有底线吗 |
[02:20] | Ridiculous lies and accusations. | 荒唐的谎言和指控 |
[02:26] | The White House is in crisis mode. | 白宫正深陷危机 |
[02:30] | I’m talking about information warfare. | 我说的是信息战 |
[02:34] | Our country is under attack. | 我们的国家正遭受攻击 |
[02:38] | The time to rise up is now! | 现在就站起来吧 时不我待 |
[02:43] | I swore an oath to protect it. | 我曾宣誓要保卫它 |
[02:49] | Just think of me as a light on the heavens, | 就当我是海角上的一束光 |
[02:52] | a beacon, steering you clear of the wrongs. | 一座灯塔 指引你避开礁石 |
[03:07] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:10] | Hey, I know you’re upset about last night. It was scary. | 我知道你还在为昨晚的事心惊 是很吓人 |
[03:13] | I was scared. | 我都吓坏了 |
[03:14] | But everything’s okay now. We’re fine. | 不过现在没事了 我们很安全 |
[03:17] | Um, but this is the thing, sweetheart — | 不过宝贝 还有件事 |
[03:20] | you can’t talk about it, not to anyone. | 昨晚的事 跟谁都不能说 |
[03:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:23] | ‘Cause I could get in really, really big trouble. | 因为那样会给我招来相当大的麻烦 |
[03:27] | Do you hear what I’m saying? | 明白我说的了吗 |
[03:28] | – Yes. – Okay. | -明白 -很好 |
[03:35] | It’s Mrs. Clarke. She’s your favorite, right? | 是克拉克老师 你最喜欢她了 |
[03:38] | Franny! What’s up? | 弗兰妮 怎么啦 |
[03:41] | Uh, she had a rough night last night. Not much sleep. | 她昨晚过得不好 没怎么睡好 |
[03:43] | You poor thing. | 小可怜 |
[03:46] | Okay, I’m gonna go now. Okay, sweetheart? | 那我就先走啦 宝贝 |
[03:50] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[03:51] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[03:53] | Okay. Bye. | 好 拜 |
[04:08] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[04:09] | You fucked me up. | 你他妈害我 |
[04:11] | I was working him. I had a plan. | 我在做他工作 我有计划的 |
[04:14] | That’s what you call it? | 你就这么工作啊 |
[04:15] | No, I’m telling you, I was close. | 不 我是告诉你 都快搞定了 |
[04:17] | I’m telling you, I’ve got this. | 那我告诉你 我已经搞定了 |
[04:21] | Yeah, only you don’t | 你吹吧 |
[04:22] | because if you understood how he thinks, | 要是你知道他怎么想的 |
[04:23] | you would never have sent an assault team | 也绝不会派突击队 |
[04:25] | to break down his front door. | 冲进他家 |
[04:27] | He’s got a list of grievances a mile long that, | 他满腹怨念 |
[04:29] | in his mind, justifies anything he does. | 乖张不桀 |
[04:31] | I mean, you just added to that. | 你却火上浇油 |
[04:34] | I need to talk to you. | 我们得谈谈 |
[04:35] | Yeah, that’s what we’re doing. | 这不正在谈嘛 |
[04:38] | No, not like this. Where are you? | 不是这么谈 你在哪 |
[04:41] | Damn it, Saul! Simone testifies in two days. | 妈的 索尔 再有两天西蒙妮就要作证了 |
[04:45] | If you were really so sure you had a way to stop that, | 你要是确定有办法阻止她 |
[04:47] | you wouldn’t have answered the phone. | 就不会接这个电话 |
[04:50] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[05:00] | So… General McClendon’s death | 麦克伦登将军之死 |
[05:03] | is now officially a murder investigation. | 现已正式当作谋杀案处理 |
[05:06] | Yes. I was already aware. | 嗯 我知道 |
[05:10] | The Director briefed me. | 局长跟我汇报过了 |
[05:13] | And you accept his conclusions? | 你相信他的结论 |
[05:15] | Where are you going with this? | 你想说什么 |
[05:17] | We’re here, Madam President, | 总统女士 我们来此 |
[05:20] | committee members from both sides of the aisle, | 代表来自两党的委员会成员 |
[05:22] | because for us, the path forward is clear. | 因为我们已看清前路 |
[05:26] | And what is that? | 前路如何啊 |
[05:29] | General McClendon was murdered. | 麦克伦登将军是被人谋杀的 |
[05:32] | We have a witness appearing before us in two days | 两天后将有目击证人对委员会作证 |
[05:34] | who will implicate your Chief of Staff | 她会把你的幕僚长 |
[05:36] | and therefore, you, in the General’s death. | 也就是带着你 牵连进这个案子 |
[05:39] | We’re here… | 我们来此… |
[05:42] | to ask you to resign. | 要求你辞职 |
[05:54] | You’ve been wanting to say that since the day I was sworn in, | 这些话从我宣誓就职之日起你就想说 |
[05:57] | so… there. | 现在时候到了 |
[05:59] | You finally did. | 你总算说出口了 |
[06:04] | – If you do this… – Resign. | -如果你照办… -辞职 |
[06:07] | we’ll cancel Ms. Martin’s appearance before the committee | 我们不会让马丁小姐对委员会作证 |
[06:11] | and spare you, and the country, | 给你 给这个国家留点余地 |
[06:14] | the chaos that would result from these kinds of criminal charges | 免得这届政府遭受该项指控 |
[06:18] | being leveled against this office. | 引发一系列乱象 |
[06:23] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[06:26] | We have known each other 15 years. | 我们已经认识15年了 |
[06:30] | Shari, we have known each other even longer than that. | 莎莉 我们认识的时间更长 |
[06:34] | All of us, | 我们 |
[06:35] | we have worked on committees together, | 在委员会共事过 |
[06:39] | voted together, | 一起投过票 |
[06:41] | attended how many functions? | 出席过多少次活动 |
[06:44] | Together. | 肩并肩 |
[06:46] | Do any of you really think that I, what, | 你们真认为 |
[06:50] | plucked an assassin from some dark corner | 我从哪个见不得人的地方找了个杀手 |
[06:53] | and sent him to the General’s cell? | 派他去了麦克伦登的牢房 |
[07:00] | I am asking. | 我问你们呢 |
[07:02] | Seriously. | 认真地 |
[07:04] | That’s what the witness is saying. | 目击证人是这么说的 |
[07:06] | And you believe her. | 你相信她 |
[07:08] | The country will. | 国人会信的 |
[07:09] | That is not what I am asking. | 我问的不是这个 |
[07:11] | Do you honestly think that I | 你们真以为 |
[07:14] | am capable of this? | 我能做出这种事吗 |
[07:19] | All of us, I’m sure you, too, | 我们所有人 肯定也包括你 |
[07:24] | have had to accept that things we thought | 都不得不承认我们以为 |
[07:26] | could never happen in this country apparently can. | 在我国不会发生的某些事其实会发生 |
[07:33] | That’s why we came to you privately. | 所以我们才私下来找你 |
[07:35] | No staffers, no leaking to the press. | 不带幕僚 不找媒体 |
[07:38] | No one wants these accusations to ever see the light of day. | 没人想让这些指控为人所知 |
[07:43] | We’re asking you to do the right thing, | 我们请求你做出正确的选择 |
[07:46] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[08:01] | This way. | 这边走 |
[08:13] | Okay, all right. | 好的 |
[08:30] | He’s back here. | 他回来了 |
[08:44] | What have you got on him? | 有什么进展吗 |
[08:45] | Travel. His lines up with Simone Martin’s quite convincingly. | 行踪 他和西蒙妮·马丁的路线高度一致 |
[08:50] | Yes, I know you told Max to check that out. | 我知道你让麦克斯去查了 |
[08:53] | Good. | 好 |
[08:56] | You helped. I’m not saying you didn’t. | 你帮上忙了 我并不否认这点 |
[09:03] | I wanna do it. | 让我来 |
[09:05] | Do what? | 来什么 |
[09:06] | What do you think? Be the one to talk to him. | 你说呢 让我跟他谈 |
[09:08] | No. I get one shot. | 不 我只有一次机会 |
[09:10] | Which is why I should do it. | 所以才应该让我来 |
[09:12] | I’ve known him for years, since Kabul. | 我们在喀布尔时就认识了 |
[09:14] | I know how he thinks. | 我了解他的想法 |
[09:15] | We spent the past month as partners, practically. | 过去这个月 我们走得很近 |
[09:17] | Yeah, I’m aware. | 是 我知道 |
[09:19] | I don’t get it. I-I really don’t. | 我不懂 我真心不明白 |
[09:21] | Why are you shutting me out? | 你为什么撵我出局 |
[09:23] | You brought Dante in based on intel I developed. | 你抓捕但丁 是根据我的情报 |
[09:27] | I understand him, certainly better than anyone here. | 我了解他 比这里的任何人都了解他 |
[09:30] | I can break him. You know I can. I’ve done it before. | 我能突破他 你知道我能 我做到过 |
[09:32] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[09:36] | Not like I used to. | 不像从前那样信任你 |
[09:40] | Running around like some deranged vigilante. | 像个疯癫义警一样跑前跑后 |
[09:42] | What, y-you think I don’t know how insane my life has become? | 你以为我不知道自己的生活有多错乱吗 |
[09:45] | I-I-I feel it every second of every day, | 我每时每秒都在感受这种错乱 |
[09:48] | and it is killing me. | 我要被折磨死了 |
[09:57] | But you’re wrong about not being able to trust me. | 但你不信我就错了 |
[10:01] | That man sought me out and used me. | 这个人找上我 利用我 |
[10:04] | I am motivated more than anyone to get him to admit that. | 我比谁都想让他招认 |
[10:11] | Please. | 求你了 |
[10:13] | Let me try. | 让我试一试 |
[10:20] | – Resign. – Yeah. | -他说要辞职 -是啊 |
[10:24] | He used that word. | 他真这么说的 |
[10:25] | He said it was the right thing to do. | 他说这是正确的选择 |
[10:27] | It would save the country from chaos. | 这是为了不让国内形势更混乱 |
[10:31] | Yeah, and us from prosecution, I bet. | 也为了保我们免受起诉 |
[10:34] | Oh, yeah. That was part of the pitch. | 是啊 这点他也强调了 |
[10:37] | I don’t know why I’m so shocked. | 我不明白自己有什么好惊讶的 |
[10:39] | It was obvious where this was heading. | 这件事的走向从一开始就很明显 |
[10:41] | I said it before. I’ll resign. | 我说过 我辞职 |
[10:45] | And I said before, I don’t want your resignation. | 我也说了 我不接受你的辞呈 |
[10:48] | He’s counting on that, wearing us down | 这正是他想要的 削弱我们的士气 |
[10:50] | so at some point, we’ll do anything just to make it stop. | 直到我们不顾一切的让事情尽快收场 |
[10:54] | What I want is proof | 现在我最想要的是 |
[10:58] | that will shut down this witness. | 能让这个证人的话作废的证据 |
[11:00] | That’s what Saul’s trying to get us. | 索尔正在朝这个方向努力 |
[11:01] | And have you heard from him? No, neither have I. | 他说有什么进展了吗 我是没听说 |
[11:07] | I’ve got people | 我认识一些人 |
[11:10] | who could look into where Simone is being held. | 能打听到西蒙妮被关在哪里 |
[11:13] | – I could go talk to her. – No. | -我可以去和她谈 -不行 |
[11:15] | Paley finds out you even tried, | 要是佩利发现一点苗头 |
[11:17] | it makes everything a hundred times worse. | 这件事会比现在难办一百倍 |
[11:19] | Let me talk to the Russians then. | 那让我和俄罗斯人谈 |
[11:21] | You’ve spoken to Saul. You know they’re behind all this. | 索尔应该告诉过你他们是幕后主使 |
[11:25] | While he’s working his angle, | 他从他的方向努力 |
[11:27] | I’ll put pressure directly on Moscow, | 我直接对莫斯科施压 |
[11:30] | get them worried how this might end. | 让他们担心结果不会好看 |
[11:36] | I can’t read between the lines on this, Elizabeth. | 这事不能靠我主观臆测 伊丽莎白 |
[11:39] | You’re gonna have to tell me yes or no. | 你要明说 是否允许我这么做 |
[11:44] | They’ve had a free run at us. | 他们想怎么对我们都行 |
[11:45] | Tell them in terms they understand. No more. | 用他们听得懂的话告诉他们 到此为止 |
[12:23] | At least now it makes sense. | 这下说得通了 |
[12:26] | I open my house to you, | 我向你敞开家门 |
[12:29] | next thing I know, | 结果下一秒 |
[12:30] | the SWAT team’s breaking down my door. | 战术小队就把门踹开了 |
[12:31] | – That wasn’t me. – Sure. | -跟我没关系 -说得轻巧 |
[12:32] | You think I’d put my daughter through that? | 你觉得我会这样对自己的女儿吗 |
[12:34] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[12:36] | I don’t think you give a damn about anyone. | 我觉得你谁都不在乎 |
[12:40] | Do they know? | 他们知道吗 |
[12:42] | – Do they know? – What? | -他们知道吗 -知道什么 |
[12:44] | What a lunatic I’m sitting across from. | 坐在我对面的人是个疯子 |
[12:47] | That your meds have stopped working, | 你的药已经不管用了 |
[12:48] | that you’re self-medicating with God knows what drugs | 你现在从停车场的药贩子手里 |
[12:50] | you buy from some skeeze in a parking lot, | 买那些来路不明的药给自己吃 |
[12:52] | that your entire mental health plan | 你现在唯一的治疗方案 |
[12:53] | is having me tell you when to medicate | 就是靠着我来告诉你吃药时间到了 |
[12:55] | because you have no idea? | 因为你自己不知道 |
[12:59] | Well, let me tell you, | 让我告诉你 |
[13:00] | whatever you’re on right now, the dosage is way off. | 不管你现在吃的是什么药 都吃得太多了 |
[13:06] | You know, my life may have been less than perfect | 我的生活在你出现之前 |
[13:08] | before you showed up, | 就不怎么如意 |
[13:09] | but you’ve turned it into a regular shit fest. | 但你出现后更是变成一锅屎 |
[13:12] | And I don’t know what you think you’ve found out about me, | 我不知道你自以为发现了什么 |
[13:14] | but it’s a fantasy, | 但那都是你自欺欺人 |
[13:16] | like every other thought in that fucked up brain of yours. | 是你精神失常的大脑臆想出来的 |
[13:22] | – Are you done? – No, I’m not done. | -说完了吗 -没有 |
[13:25] | Why am I here? | 我为什么在这儿 |
[13:35] | This is Simone Martin, a French national. | 西蒙妮·马丁 法国国籍 |
[13:38] | Yeah, I know who she is. | 我当然知道她是谁 |
[13:39] | We ran an operation on her together remember? | 咱俩一起对她采取行动来的 |
[13:41] | This shows that her NGO, | 资料表明她的非政府组织 |
[13:42] | the International Democracy Foundation, | 国际民主基金会 |
[13:44] | is a front set up by the Russian government, | 其实是俄罗斯政府设下的幌子 |
[13:46] | not to promote democracy, as the name suggests, | 和民主一点都不搭边 |
[13:48] | but to undermine opposition groups. | 是为了削弱敌对势力 |
[13:52] | It’s funded by money she launders for these oligarchs | 组织的资金是她给这些寡头洗的钱 |
[13:54] | with these connections to the Kremlin. | 他们和克里姆林宫有这些关联 |
[13:58] | These you’ve seen before– | 这些你见过了 |
[13:59] | evidence that she personally delivered the funds | 刺杀麦克伦登将军的那笔钱 |
[14:01] | for the hit on General McClendon, | 是她亲自转手的 |
[14:03] | which makes that murder a Russian operation | 所以这起谋杀是俄方行动 |
[14:06] | designed to bring down our President, Elizabeth Keane. | 目的是为了让总统伊丽莎白·基恩下台 |
[14:14] | – I thought you are gonna to ask? – What? | -我还以为你要问我 -问什么 |
[14:15] | “What’s that got to do with me?” | “我和这件事有什么关系” |
[14:16] | I don’t need to. It’s got nothing to do with me. | 没必要 跟我一点关系都没有 |
[14:18] | Yeah, except that it does, | 关系大得很 |
[14:20] | because while Simone Martin is traveling through Eastern Europe, | 因为西蒙妮·马丁以宣传民主为名 |
[14:23] | supposedly promoting democracy… | 往来东欧各国时 |
[14:26] | there you are, right with her. | 你也同时出现在那里 |
[14:29] | Same cities, same hotels. | 同样的城市 同样的酒店 |
[14:32] | Separate rooms, as far as I know. | 不过据我所知是分开的房间 |
[14:40] | You’ve been working with an agent of the Russian state. | 你与俄罗斯特工西蒙妮·马丁串通 |
[14:42] | You conspired with her to implicate | 将麦克伦登将军的谋杀 |
[14:44] | the White House Chief of Staff in McClendon’s murder. | 栽赃到白宫幕僚长头上 |
[14:46] | That is why you’re here– | 所以你才坐在这里 |
[14:48] | treason against the United States. | 因为你犯了叛国罪 |
[14:51] | We have enough to put you away for life. | 我们手上掌握的足够让你坐一辈子牢 |
[15:14] | Fuck it. | 去他妈的 |
[15:16] | I have to take a leak. | 我要上厕所 |
[15:19] | Or I can go in the corner. It’s been six hours. | 我也可以直接撒在墙角 都六个小时了 |
[15:24] | Dante… | 但丁 |
[15:27] | Just fucking don’t. | 别他妈说了 |
[15:35] | Take him through the front. | 带他去前面 |
[16:11] | Is it true what he said about your meds not working? | 他说你的药不起作用了 是真的吗 |
[16:14] | Yeah, only not like he said it. | 是 但不像他说的那样 |
[16:17] | Anything else you wanna tell me? | 你还有什么想告诉我的吗 |
[16:19] | Yeah, he’s the enemy, not me. | 有啊 他才是敌人 不是我 |
[16:36] | Mr. Ambassador. | 大使先生 |
[16:38] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[16:40] | It’s my pleasure. | 是我的荣幸 |
[16:41] | Shall we go in? I understand there is some urgency– | 我们要进去吗 我知道发生了紧急情况 |
[16:44] | Actually, the President’s engaged. | 事实上 总统正在忙 |
[16:47] | Why don’t you and I talk? | 不如我们俩谈谈 |
[17:02] | Um, between us, uh… | 私下说… |
[17:05] | everyone at the Embassy sends condolences. | 大使馆的人都对你的遭遇表示同情 |
[17:08] | How so? | 为什么 |
[17:09] | That woman on the video yelling at you, | 视频上朝你大吼的那个女人 |
[17:11] | screaming up a storm. | 真是掀起了一场风暴 |
[17:14] | All of them are crazier than usual these days. | 现在的人啊 真是太疯狂了 |
[17:19] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你们 |
[17:21] | And, in fact, she’s the exact person | 事实上 我想跟你谈的 |
[17:23] | I wanted to talk to you about. | 就是关于这个人的事 |
[17:24] | That woman, Simone Martin, | 那个女人 西蒙妮·马丁 |
[17:26] | is about to perjure herself in front of a Senate committee. | 马上就要在参议院委员会前作假证了 |
[17:30] | The President would like you to inform Moscow | 总统希望你通知莫斯科 |
[17:32] | that if that happens, if Ms. Martin lies, | 如果她真的作伪证了 |
[17:36] | we will treat it as a hostile act. | 我们会把这当做敌对行为 |
[17:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:43] | Because she’s a Russian operative. | 因为她是俄罗斯特工 |
[17:47] | You can’t be serious. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[17:52] | I understand, Viktor, that you have to say that. | 我懂 维克多 你必须这么说 |
[17:56] | Nonetheless, | 虽然如此 |
[17:58] | please tell Moscow that if Simone Martin lies– | 还是请你告诉莫斯科如果西蒙妮·马丁伪证 |
[18:01] | – But we don’t control that. – …if she lies, | -但我们控制不了这事 -如果她撒谎 |
[18:03] | there will be consequences for your country. | 你的国家将承担后果 |
[18:06] | What consequences? | 什么后果 |
[18:07] | As I said, President Keane will treat it as a hostile act. | 我说了 基恩总统会视其为敌对行为 |
[18:12] | We are not responsible for that woman. | 那女人不关我们的事 |
[18:15] | If you cannot handle her, | 如果连你们都搞不定她 |
[18:16] | I don’t know what you expect me to do. | 那我不知道你指望我们做什么 |
[18:18] | Well, the Sixth Directorate will know. | 情报六局的人知道 |
[18:24] | Pass the message to Moscow. | 把消息递给莫斯科 |
[18:34] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[18:37] | Come on. You practically gave me a tour of it. | 得了吧 你都差不多带我游览一遍了 |
[18:42] | It’s a secure site. You’ve seen them before. | 是个安全屋 你以前也见过 |
[18:44] | Yeah, well, this one I’m concerned about | 是 但我担心的是 |
[18:45] | the quality of their work. | 这里的工作质量 |
[18:47] | And why is that? | 那又是为什么 |
[18:48] | This. It’s meaningless. | 这个 毫无意义 |
[18:52] | You know I work Russian organized crime for the Bureau. | 你知道我在为联调局调查俄罗斯犯罪集团 |
[18:54] | That’s why I travel abroad, | 所以我才会出国 |
[18:56] | to meet police contacts, confidential informants. | 去见警方联络人 秘密线人 |
[18:58] | You can check it all out. In fact, I don’t even– | 你都可以去查 事实上 我都不… |
[19:01] | You don’t really control your schedule. | 你都不能安排你自己的行程 |
[19:03] | You don’t even book your own hotels. | 你不能自己订酒店 |
[19:04] | The local FBI office does. | 是当地的联调局办公室负责的 |
[19:05] | So the fact you were in the same building with Simone Martin | 所以你和西蒙妮·马丁在同一时间 |
[19:07] | at the same time couldn’t possibly be your doing. | 出现在同一栋楼不可能是你的安排 |
[19:11] | You know what, I’m not interested. | 算了 我不感兴趣 |
[19:13] | – You should be. It’s true. – But it’s not the truth. | -你应该的 这是事实 -但这不是真相 |
[19:16] | You lost me there. | 你绕晕我了 |
[19:19] | Six weeks ago, I was sitting in a coffee shop | 六周前 我坐在一家咖啡馆里 |
[19:22] | across from the Capitol. | 就在国会大楼对面 |
[19:23] | Paley just held five hours of hearings on the 200, | 佩利刚刚结束对那200人五小时的听证会 |
[19:26] | who I considered political prisoners. | 我认为他们只是受了政治迫害 |
[19:28] | I went every day. | 我每天都去 |
[19:29] | And I was sitting there, fuming at the injustice of it all. | 我就坐在那里 为这种不公而愤慨 |
[19:32] | And I heard a voice– | 我突然听到了一个声音 |
[19:34] | soft, but not too soft– on a phone nearby, | 很轻柔 但也没有太轻 在附近打电话 |
[19:38] | saying the exact things that were going through my head. | 说的恰恰就是我正在想的 |
[19:40] | And I turned to look, | 我扭头一看 |
[19:43] | and it was you. | 就看到了你 |
[19:45] | You sought me out. | 你套路了我 |
[19:47] | You used our friendship to send me back | 你利用了我们的友谊 |
[19:50] | against my own country, which, makes me, | 让我去对抗我的祖国 把我变成了 |
[19:52] | as the Russians call it, an active measure. | 俄罗斯口中的 积极措施 |
[19:55] | But it makes you a traitor. | 但这也让你成为了一个叛徒 |
[19:58] | You really think that? | 你真的这么觉得 |
[19:59] | No, I know that. | 不 我知道就是这样 |
[20:05] | But I also know how it started… | 但我也知道这种事是怎么开始的 |
[20:09] | when the Bureau shipped you back from Kabul | 局里因为某些并不是你的错的理由 |
[20:10] | for something that was not your fault. | 把你从喀布尔调回来了 |
[20:13] | How they mistreated you | 他们辜负了你 |
[20:14] | after everything you had done for them. | 辜负了你为他们付出的一切 |
[20:19] | And I understand. | 我都懂 |
[20:21] | – Nothing to understand. – I understand. | -没什么好懂的 -我懂 |
[20:26] | The problem isn’t that you don’t love your country. | 问题不是你不爱自己的祖国 |
[20:28] | It’s that your country doesn’t love you back. | 是你的祖国并不爱你 |
[20:35] | I know what that’s like. | 我懂个中滋味 |
[20:36] | 麦琪 -卡莉 你没事吧 回我电话 -弗兰妮现在回家了 但很伤心 你在哪 -你得去学校接弗兰妮 回我电话 | |
[20:39] | – Oh, please. – What? | -拜托 -怎么 |
[20:42] | What? You think I wasn’t beaten down by the CIA | 怎么 你以为我没被中情局打倒吗 |
[20:44] | as much as you were by the Bureau? | 就像你被联调局抛弃那样吗 |
[20:46] | You think I had some– | 你以为我… |
[20:47] | some privileged treatment there? | 得到了特权待遇吗 |
[20:49] | A promotion, a medal? | 我升职 得到了奖章 |
[20:51] | No. No, I got nothing. I left. I had to. | 不不 什么都没有 我被迫离开 |
[20:55] | There was no place for me. And I know, just like you, | 我没有容身之处 我跟你一样明白 |
[20:58] | how unbearable it is to be on the outside | 作为曾经的局中人 |
[21:01] | after you’ve been in. | 置身局外有多难受 |
[21:07] | Where we’ve both landed is unfair. | 我们当时遭遇都很不公 |
[21:11] | – I haven’t landed anywhere. – We’ve both been used. | -我没任何遭遇 -我们都被利用了 |
[21:17] | I know how it happens, how–how things derail. | 我知道怎么回事 知道事态如何偏离预期 |
[21:20] | You think… | 你以为… |
[21:23] | No, I can manage this, but… | 算了 我能消化得了 但是… |
[21:27] | Step by step, somehow, | 你最后一步步 |
[21:29] | you end up very far from where you ever wanted to be. | 鬼使神差般偏离了你预期的情况 |
[21:47] | Nothing has happened yet that can’t be fixed. | 现在一切还能挽回 |
[21:49] | This can all be undone. | 一切还能补救 |
[21:51] | Yes, I am telling you, we can make that happen. | 听我说 我们可以补救 |
[21:57] | But we are running out of time. You have to be honest now. | 但快来不及了 你必须老实交代 |
[22:02] | – Honest. – Yeah. | -老实交代 -对 |
[22:04] | Right now. With me. | 现在就跟我说 |
[22:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:22] | What I remember about that coffee shop isn’t being on the phone. | 我记得当时在咖啡店并不是在打电话 |
[22:26] | And if I was, I have no idea | 如果是 我也不记得 |
[22:28] | what I was talking about or to whom. | 当时跟谁在说什么 |
[22:31] | All I remember is I was divorced, | 我只记得我离婚了 |
[22:34] | my career was a mess… | 我的事业一团糟 |
[22:39] | Then I saw you, | 然后我看到了你 |
[22:42] | walking up to me with that smile of yours | 一脸笑意地朝我走来 |
[22:43] | ’cause you were happy to see me, | 因为你很开心见到我 |
[22:46] | which no one else had been for a very long time. | 我们有很长时间没见面了 |
[22:49] | Fuck. | 操 |
[22:50] | I would’ve followed you anywhere. | 我愿意跟你到任何地方 |
[22:52] | In fact, I did. | 事实上我确实如此 |
[22:54] | You talked me into being a whistle-blower, | 你说服我去告密 |
[22:56] | – which I did not wanna do. – That is not true. | -而那不是我的本意 -那是假的 |
[22:58] | You stuffed me into the trunk of a car | 你把我塞进车厢里 |
[23:00] | and took me to see Paley after you promised you wouldn’t. | 把我带去见佩利 尽管你保证过不会这么做 |
[23:02] | That’s certainly true. And you told me about Simone. | 千真万确 你还跟我说了西蒙妮的事 |
[23:04] | I never even heard of her before you. | 在你说之前 我都没听过她 |
[23:07] | So if I’m being totally honest… | 如果我完全老实交代了… |
[23:12] | I want my lawyer. | 我想找律师 |
[23:15] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[23:16] | I want my fucking lawyer! | 我他妈要找个律师 |
[23:25] | I’m done. | 我说完了 |
[23:43] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[23:45] | – We’ll talk about it later. – I need another chance. | -晚点再说这事 -再给我一次机会 |
[23:47] | He just asked for a lawyer. | 他要找律师 |
[23:49] | He won’t say anything now. | 现在他什么都不会说 |
[23:52] | What you need to do is go home. | 而你需要回家 |
[23:54] | Maggie’s been trying to reach you. | 麦琪一直在联系你 |
[24:09] | Please, don’t do anything with him until I get back. | 求你 在我回来前不要碰他 |
[24:11] | You want to stop Simone from testifying? | 你想阻止西蒙妮作证吗 |
[24:13] | He is our only way. | 他是唯一的突破口 |
[25:15] | – Is Miss Martin still awake? – Yes, sir. | -马丁女士还没睡吧 -没 阁下 |
[25:22] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[25:24] | Sam Paley. | 山姆·佩利 |
[25:34] | You good? | 你好吗 |
[25:36] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[25:39] | Being, uh, looked after okay? | 照顾还周到吗 |
[25:42] | Fine. | 很好 |
[25:44] | – Is there something wrong? – No.. | -出什么事了吗 -没… |
[25:46] | Just checking in. | 就是来看看 |
[25:49] | Day after tomorrow, you’re in front of my committee. | 后天你就会在我的委员会前作证 |
[25:52] | So, uh, what I’d like to do | 我只是想 |
[25:55] | is review your, uh, testimony, | 检查一下你的证词 |
[26:00] | which is, uh… | 而那… |
[26:01] | Well, I’ll just say it. | 我就直说了 |
[26:03] | It’s horseshit. | 完全是一派胡言 |
[26:06] | – Excuse me? – David Wellington | -你说什么 -大卫·威灵顿 |
[26:08] | hands you $50,000– | 给了你五万块 |
[26:11] | He didn’t hand it to me. | 不是他交给我的 |
[26:12] | I got it from five different cash places. | 我从五个不同的取款点取出来的 |
[26:15] | – To pay a hit man. – No | -用来买凶杀人 -不 |
[26:18] | He said it was for a friend of his with a gambling debt. | 他说是给一位朋友拿去还赌债的 |
[26:23] | You supposedly gather up 50 grand in cash. | 你应该筹集五万现金 |
[26:27] | You hide it in the woods… | 把钱藏到了树林里 |
[26:28] | what, two hours from where you live. | 离你的住处有两小时车程 |
[26:31] | You want me to believe you did all this | 你想让我相信你做这些 |
[26:34] | because David Wellington asked you to? | 全因大卫·威灵顿要你这样做 |
[26:36] | I trusted him. | 我信任他 |
[26:38] | Enough to carry money for a hit on a General? | 信任到能替他拿着雇凶杀害一位将军的钱 |
[26:40] | No, he told me it was for a friend in trouble. | 不 他跟我说是为了帮一位朋友 |
[26:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:59] | My apologies if I upset you, but, uh… | 要是惹你不高兴了我道歉 但是… |
[27:04] | I had to be sure you’re for real. | 我得确定你是认真的 |
[27:25] | – Hi, Bill. – I’ve been calling. | -比尔 -我给你打电话来着 |
[27:28] | I’m sorry. It’s been a bad day. | 抱歉 今天很不顺 |
[27:32] | Thanks for picking up Franny, really. | 真心谢谢你接了弗兰妮 |
[27:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:38] | I’m just gonna go up and– and say good night. | 我要上楼说晚安 |
[27:39] | Don’t. She just fell asleep. | 别 她刚睡着 |
[27:41] | Finally. | 可算睡着了 |
[27:46] | I’ll leave you to it. | 你们谈吧 |
[27:54] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[28:00] | Franny wouldn’t stop crying at school today. | 弗兰妮今天在学校哭个不停 |
[28:03] | They tried to reach you. They couldn’t, they called me. | 他们想联系你 联系不上就打给我了 |
[28:07] | I left work to pick her up. | 我请假去接她 |
[28:10] | I asked her what was wrong. | 我问她出什么问题了 |
[28:12] | She wouldn’t say. I guess you told her not to. | 她不肯说 我猜是你让她别说的 |
[28:17] | When I got her home, I finally got her to talk, | 我把她送到家 她终于肯开口了 |
[28:19] | after I promised that you wouldn’t get in trouble. | 我还要跟她保证你不会有麻烦 |
[28:23] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[28:25] | So she told me about last night at your friend’s place. | 她跟我说昨晚在你朋友家 |
[28:30] | Men breaking down the door, pulling her out of bed, | 有人砸开门 把她从床上拽下来 |
[28:34] | you screaming as your friend was dragged from the house? | 你朋友被拖走 你大喊大叫 |
[28:38] | And then in the morning, you took her to school. | 然后早上你送她上学 |
[28:42] | You took her to school and you left her there. | 你送她上学 就把她留在学校了 |
[28:47] | I’m…your sister. | 我是你姐姐 |
[28:50] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:51] | But I’m also a doctor, and if I see a child being abused– | 但我也是个医生 看见孩子被虐待… |
[28:54] | – That is not fair. – What else is it? | -这不公平 -不然呢 |
[28:57] | Have you even looked at her? She’s a nervous wreck. | 你注意过她吗 她紧张兮兮的 |
[28:59] | If I see that, I have a legal responsibility to act. | 看到这种情况我有法律责任做出行动 |
[29:02] | So this is what’s gonna happen– | 所以接下来这样… |
[29:04] | I packed a suitcase for you, | 我帮你收拾了一个行李箱 |
[29:06] | and either you check yourself into the hospital tonight | 要么你今天自己去住院 |
[29:09] | or I start proceedings to take legal custody of Franny. | 要么我就办手续接管弗兰妮的监护权 |
[29:11] | – You can’t do that. – I can, and I will. | -你不能那样做 -我能 而且我也会 |
[29:14] | You are not stealing my child. | 你别想偷走我的孩子 |
[29:16] | You are not going to pull this shit again! | 你别又来这一套 |
[29:17] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[29:19] | You have got nowhere to take her. | 你没地方可带她去 |
[29:35] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:37] | Franny has a home here. | 弗兰妮在这儿有个家 |
[29:39] | She’s… loved. She feels safe. | 有人关爱她 她有安全感 |
[29:44] | Please. Please, don’t do this. | 求你别这么做 |
[29:46] | Then come with me. | 那就跟我来 |
[29:48] | Come with me right now. I will drive you. | 跟我来 我开车带你去 |
[29:52] | Franny will come see you every day. | 弗兰妮每天都会去看你 |
[29:53] | You’ll get well, you’ll keep your child. | 你会好起来 而且能留住你的孩子 |
[29:59] | Fuck. | 操 |
[30:05] | Carrie… | 卡莉 |
[30:08] | How is it possible you’re even hesitating? | 你怎么还在犹豫 |
[30:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:17] | There is something going on. | 出了点事 |
[30:18] | There’s always something going on. | 永远都会出事 |
[30:20] | No, I mean the country is under attack right now. | 不 我们的国家现在正遭受攻击 |
[30:23] | Lies, amplifiers, fucking Twitter. | 谎言 扩音机 该死的推特 |
[30:25] | People are being killed. | 不断有人丧命 |
[30:26] | – You’re not making sense. – No, I am making sense. | -你语无伦次 -我没有 |
[30:28] | I-I’m working with Saul. He needs me. | 我在和索尔工作 他需要我 |
[30:31] | Franny needs you more. | 弗兰妮更需要你 |
[30:34] | I can’t. I can’t. I can’t. | 不行 不行 不行 |
[30:36] | Carrie! Don’t walk out that door. | 卡莉 别走出那扇门 |
[30:38] | I said not now. | 现在不行 |
[31:09] | Fuck. | 操 |
[31:55] | Charlotte. How are you? | 夏洛特 你好吗 |
[31:58] | Ambassador, lovely to see you. | 大使先生 见到你很高兴 |
[32:04] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[32:07] | – He’s downstairs. – Yeah. | -他在楼下 -好 |
[34:04] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -很好 |
[34:05] | Something with Franny? | 是弗兰妮的事吗 |
[34:06] | Everything’s fine. | 没事 |
[34:07] | Let’s talk about him. Dante. | 我们现在来谈谈这个但丁 |
[34:11] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[34:14] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[34:15] | What happened is I left Franny at Maggie’s for the time being. | 我暂时把弗兰妮留在麦琪家了 |
[34:18] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:20] | She’s gonna be with Maggie, not me, | 她跟麦琪在一起 离开我 |
[34:22] | for…a while. | 一段时间 |
[34:25] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[34:28] | – Go back to your sister’s house. – I can’t. | -回你姐姐那里去 -不能回去 |
[34:30] | You can. | 你能 |
[34:31] | Go back there and whatever you did, undo it. | 回去 停下你手上的活 |
[34:36] | Look, you said it yourself, | 你自己都说了 |
[34:37] | I’ve been running around like a madman. | 我像个疯子一样跑来跑去 |
[34:39] | I can’t keep inflicting that on Franny. I can’t. | 我不能一直让弗兰妮受这苦 我不能 |
[34:48] | But I also can’t stop any more than you can. | 但我跟你一样 根本没法停手 |
[34:53] | That man is lying 100%. He has to admit that | 那个人完全在撒谎 他必须得承认 |
[34:58] | so the President who was elected to run this country | 这样我们选出来治理国家的总统 |
[35:00] | can continue to do her job. | 才能继续做她的工作 |
[35:03] | Am I wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[35:04] | You’re not wrong. But we’re out of time. | 你没说错 但我们没时间了 |
[35:10] | Maybe not. | 也许还有 |
[35:11] | I have an idea about what to do next. | 我想到下一步的计划了 |
[35:14] | Carrie, he asked for a lawyer. | 卡莉 他已经叫律师了 |
[35:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:18] | Let’s give him one. | 我们给他个律师 |
[36:02] | You represent Simone Martin? | 你是西蒙妮·马丁的律师吗 |
[36:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:07] | The guy paying the bills. | 付钱的那个人 |
[36:08] | I need to know where she is. | 告诉我她在哪 |
[36:11] | She’s sequestered. I don’t know where she is. | 她被藏起来了 我不知道她在哪 |
[36:13] | – But you can find out. – No. | -但你可以查出来 -不行 |
[36:16] | I’m sure you can. | 我肯定你可以 |
[36:21] | Like I found out that your mom is in St. Jude’s Nursing Home, | 就像我可以查出你妈妈住在圣裘德养老院 |
[36:25] | being treated for Alzheimer’s, | 正在接受阿尔兹海默症的治疗 |
[36:27] | paid for entirely by Medicaid, | 全是医疗补助付的钱 |
[36:30] | even though she has assets | 尽管她实际上拥有 |
[36:31] | of millions and millions of dollars– | 好几百万的资产 |
[36:34] | assets you have hidden through two pass-through corporations. | 都被你借助两个纳税中间实体藏了起来 |
[36:39] | Find out where Simone Martin is being held. | 找出西蒙妮·马丁被藏在哪里 |
[36:42] | I’ll call you in an hour. | 我一小时后给你打电话 |
[37:02] | Patrick Steyer, Toibin and Associates. | 我是托宾律师事务所的帕特里克·施泰尔 |
[37:04] | You have a client of mine– Dante Allen. | 你们有我的一个客户 但丁·艾伦 |
[37:20] | Let him in. | 让他进来 |
[37:25] | He’s here, your attorney. | 他来了 你的律师 |
[37:27] | Took you long enough. | 总算来了 |
[37:29] | Dante, I… | 但丁 我 |
[37:30] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[37:33] | You think you go home now, you don’t. | 你以为你就可以回家了 不是这样的 |
[37:35] | – You go into the system. – We’ll see. | -你会被录入系统的 -我们走着看 |
[37:39] | Even if he gets you released, which…okay, | 即使他能让你释放 好吧 |
[37:41] | maybe somehow he does, this doesn’t stop. | 也许他确实可以 但这事还没完 |
[37:44] | You think Saul’s just gonna give up? | 你觉得索尔就会这样放弃吗 |
[37:46] | – He knows you’re a spy. – Only I’m not. | -他知道你是个间谍 -可我不是 |
[37:48] | Everywhere you go, you will be monitored. | 不管你去哪 你都会被监视 |
[37:50] | Every phone call, every text, | 你打的每个电话 发的每条信息 |
[37:52] | every minute of your life | 你生活的每分钟 |
[37:53] | till you’re behind bars. | 直到你被抓起来 |
[38:00] | This is it. Last chance. | 这是你最后一次机会了 |
[38:06] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[38:08] | Did he or did he not request the presence of an attorney? | 他有还是没有要求律师在场 |
[38:23] | – Who is she? – Nobody. | -她是谁 -谁都不是 |
[38:25] | Didn’t Joe Toibin tell you not to talk to anyone? | 乔·托宾没告诉你不要跟任何人说话吗 |
[38:28] | I’m not an idiot. I didn’t say anything. | 我又不傻 我什么都没说 |
[38:31] | Where’s Joe? | 乔在哪儿 |
[38:32] | He got called to New York this morning. | 他今早被叫去纽约了 |
[38:34] | Said it was urgent. I’m subbing in. | 说是有急事 我来替他 |
[38:37] | Pat Steyer. | 帕特·施泰尔 |
[38:39] | Just get me out of here. This whole thing’s a farce. | 赶紧让我出去 这就是场闹剧 |
[38:41] | Yeah, Joe filled me in on everything that you told him. | 乔把你说的都告诉我了 |
[38:44] | I drew up a motion demanding your immediate release. | 我起草了一份动议要求立即释放你 |
[38:48] | Check the details there. | 看一下这些细节 |
[38:50] | “Statement of facts”– make sure that’s accurate. | “事实陈述” 确保准确无误 |
[38:53] | I got a judge that hates this Gestapo shit. | 我找了个讨厌这种盖世太保闹剧的法官 |
[38:58] | They broke down your door in the middle of the night, right? | 他们大半夜闯进你家门的 对吧 |
[39:12] | Good. All goes well, | 好 如果一切顺利 |
[39:14] | I’ll have you out of here in a couple of hours. | 我几个小时后就能让你离开这 |
[39:16] | Then we can discuss next moves, which, in my opinion, | 然后我们可以谈谈接下来怎么做 我认为 |
[39:20] | involves us seeking seven-figure damages | 由于他们侵犯了你的公民权利求 |
[39:22] | for violation of your civil rights. | 我们可以索赔高达七位数的赔偿 |
[39:24] | Until then, though, seriously, don’t say anything. | 不过在那之前 不要说任何话 |
[40:45] | Help! | 救命 |
[40:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:56] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[40:58] | Help! | 救命 |
[41:01] | Help! | 救命 |
[41:08] | We need help. Get a med kit. | 快救人 去拿急救箱 |
[41:10] | – Help me. – Dante. | -救救我 -但丁 |
[41:12] | Please help me. Please help. Please. | 求求你 救救我 求你了 |
[41:14] | Okay, hang on. You just gotta hang on. | 好 你坚持住 你要坚持住 |
[41:17] | I think he’s having a heart attack. Call 9-1-1. | 他可能是心脏病发作 叫救护车 |
[41:19] | – Ma’am– – Don’t tell me protocol. Do it. | -女士 -别和我扯规定 照我说的做 |
[41:23] | Okay, Dante, I think you’re having a heart attack. | 好了 但丁 你应该是心脏病发作 |
[41:26] | You just gotta hang on until the ambulance arrives. | 坚持住 等救护车来 |
[41:28] | – Alright. I’m here with you. – No. | -好了 我在这 -不 |
[41:29] | Okay, you gotta take these right now. | 你先把这些吃了 |
[41:31] | – No. No. – Right now. | -不不 -立刻吃下去 |
[41:32] | It’s poison. Poison. Poison. | 是下毒 下毒 下毒 |
[41:39] | It’s the pen. | 是那只钢笔 |
[41:41] | The lawyer. The lawyer. | 律师 那个律师 |
[41:45] | Stop him! That attorney, don’t let him leave! | 拦下他 拦下律师 不许他离开 |
[41:56] | Like McClendon. | 和麦克伦登一样 |
[41:58] | Russians. | 俄罗斯人 |
[42:00] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[42:05] | Si–Simone. | 西蒙妮 |
[42:08] | Simone told me. | 西蒙妮告诉我的 |
[42:56] | Did we get what we need? | 拿到我们需要的证据了吗 |
[42:58] | He said McClendon was poisoned by Russians. | 他说麦克伦登是被俄罗斯人毒杀的 |
[43:00] | He named Simone. | 他指认了西蒙妮 |
[43:02] | Is that get you a warrant? | 这样你能拿到逮捕令了吧 |
[43:03] | Yes. He just better survive. | 可以 他最好别死过去 |
[43:07] | The antidote doesn’t take long to work. | 解毒剂起效很快 |
[43:08] | I wanna be here when he wakes up. | 我想在这等他醒过来 |
[43:10] | Come on. We need to get to a judge. | 走吧 我们去找法官 |
[43:21] | Fuck. | 操 |
[43:30] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[43:31] | – His heart stopped. – Fuck. | -他心跳停了 -操 |
[43:34] | Call 9-1-1. | 叫救护车 |
[43:35] | – For real. – His heart stopped! Do it. | -真的去叫吗 -他心跳停了 快去 |
[43:38] | There’s a defib in the bag. Red case. | 包里有个除颤器 红色袋子 |
[43:40] | Yeah. | 好 |
[43:44] | – Can you take over? – Yeah, here. | -你能接手吗 -可以 给你 |
[43:55] | Clear. | 离手 |
[45:23] | We got movement on the south perimeter. I’ll need cover. | 屋子南边有动静 掩护我 |
[46:01] | – Madam President. – Saul. | -总统女士 -索尔 |
[46:03] | Good news finally. | 终于有好消息 |
[46:04] | We have a warrant for simone Martin’s arrest. | 我们拿到了西蒙妮·马丁的 逮捕令 |
[46:07] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[46:08] | They have a warrant for Simone’s arrest. | 他们拿到了西蒙妮的逮捕令 |
[46:11] | Saul, it’s David. That’s great news. | 索尔 我是大卫 真是个好消息 |
[46:13] | I’m on my way to question her now. | 现在我正在去审问她的路上 |
[46:15] | How do you manage it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[46:16] | We have an FBI agent | 我们有一个联调局探员 |
[46:17] | who confirmed Simone’s a Russian spy. | 能确认西蒙妮是俄罗斯间谍 |
[46:20] | Beyond that, better you don’t know. | 其他的事 你们最好不要知道 |
[46:21] | But we did it. We got her. | 总之我们成功了 逮到她了 |
[46:23] | – You want to tell him? – Excuse me? | -你想告诉他吗 -什么 |
[46:26] | Saul, we’ve reached out to the Russians ourselves. | 索尔 我们也亲自联系了俄罗斯人 |
[46:29] | – How? – I spoke to the Ambassador, put some pressure on. | -怎么做的 -找大使 施加了点压力 |
[46:33] | We wanted a backup plan to– Doesn’t really matter now. | 我们想做个备选方案 不过现在不需要了 |
[46:37] | When you exerted this pressure, did you mention Simone by name? | 你施压的时候 透露了西蒙妮的名字了吗 |
[46:40] | Of course. That was the idea. Keep her from testifying. | 当然 目的就是这个 让她不能作证 |
[46:44] | Saul, is that a problem? | 索尔 有问题吗 |
[46:48] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[46:50] | You just put a target on her back. | 你们把她变成了靶子 |
[46:58] | Get after them. | 跟着他们 |
[47:02] | Go, go. | 走 走 |
[47:25] | – They got her. – What happened? | -他们把她带走了 -怎么回事 |
[47:26] | They ran a decoy out front, came in the back. | 他们在前门布置诱饵 再从后门进来 |
[47:28] | We’re fanning out, looking for him. | 我们为了追人 分散开了 |
[48:39] | – Hello? – She’s gone. | -喂 -她不在了 |
[48:42] | – What? – They got to her. | -什么 -他们带走她了 |
[48:45] | The Russians did. | 是俄罗斯人干的 |
[48:47] | Now Dante’s all we’ve got. | 现在我们只有但丁了 |
[48:51] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[48:52] | I-I’m gonna have to get back to you. | 我回头再联系你 |
[48:54] | – What’s going on? – His heart stopped. | -怎么了 -他心跳停了 |
[49:00] | What? | 什么 |
[49:02] | His heart stopped. | 他心跳停了 |
[49:03] | It’s–it’s going now, but we’re in the E.R. | 就是这样 不过我们在急诊室 |
[49:07] | Tell me he’s gonna make it. | 告诉我 他会撑过去的 |
[49:29] | Ma’am, I’m gonna need you to step out. | 女士 请出去 |