时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Were you delivering the money on your own behalf? | 你是出于个人意愿给的钱吗 |
[00:08] | Let’s talk about immunity. | 我们谈谈豁免权吧 |
[00:09] | She gonna tell us who sent her there? | 她会告诉我们是谁派她来的 |
[00:11] | A senior White House official. | 是位白宫的高级官员 |
[00:13] | We have a witness appearing for us in two days | 两天后将有目击证人对委员会作证 |
[00:16] | who will implicate your Chief of Staff | 她会把你的幕僚长 |
[00:18] | in the General’s death. | 牵连进这个案子 |
[00:20] | Let me talk to the Russians. | 那让我和俄罗斯人谈 |
[00:21] | Tell them in terms they understand. | 用他们听得懂的话告诉他们 |
[00:23] | No more. | 到此为止 |
[00:25] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[00:26] | I left Franny at Maggie’s for the time being. | 我暂时把弗兰妮留在麦琪家了 |
[00:28] | Go back to your sister’s house. Whatever you did, undo it. | 回你姐姐家去 停下你手上的活 |
[00:30] | I’ve been running around like a madman. | 我像个疯子一样跑来跑去 |
[00:32] | I can’t keep inflicting that on Franny. I can’t. | 我不能一直让弗兰妮受这苦 我不能 |
[00:42] | We are running out of time. You have to be honest now. | 快来不及了 你必须老实交代 |
[00:46] | – I want my lawyer. – Let’s give him one. | -我要找律师 -我们给他个律师 |
[00:49] | I drew up a motion demanding your immediate release. | 我起草了一份动议要求立即释放你 |
[01:00] | – Dante! – Poison. | -但丁 -是下毒 |
[01:03] | Like McClendon. | 和麦克伦登一样 |
[01:04] | Did we get what we need? | 拿到我们要的证据没 |
[01:05] | He said McClendon was poisoned by Russians. | 他说麦克伦登是被俄罗斯人毒杀的 |
[01:08] | He named Simone. | 他指认了西蒙妮 |
[01:09] | We have a warrant for Simone Martin’s arrest. | 我们拿到了西蒙妮·马丁的逮捕令 |
[01:12] | Saul, we’ve reached out to the Russians ourselves. | 索尔 我们这边也联系了俄罗斯人 |
[01:15] | You just put a target on her back. | 你们把她变成了靶子 |
[01:18] | They got to her. | 他们带走她了 |
[01:19] | Now Dante’s all we’ve got. | 现在我们只有但丁了 |
[01:21] | I’m gonna have to get back to you. His heart stopped. | 我回头再联系你 他心跳停了 |
[01:45] | He saved our lives. | 是他救了我们 |
[01:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:50] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[01:54] | Carrie, you’re not yourself. | 卡莉 你现在不正常 |
[01:57] | But you don’t have my condition. | 你没得我那病 |
[02:00] | I’m dealing with it. I-I’ve been dealing with it | 我在控制病情 一直在控制 |
[02:02] | since I was 22. | 22岁就开始了 |
[02:06] | She said no one at work could know. She’s bipolar. | 她说不能让任何同事知道 她有狂躁症 |
[02:10] | The mood of the country, it’s not great. | 整个国家都处在气愤中 情况不太妙 |
[02:13] | Civil…War. | 内战 |
[02:16] | Madam President, please! | 总统女士 求你了 |
[02:18] | You have to put a stop to this! | 你得阻止这一切 |
[02:21] | It’s only getting worse. | 情况只会越来越糟 |
[02:23] | Is there no fucking line? | 你他妈就没有底线吗 |
[02:27] | Ridiculous lies and accusations. | 荒唐的谎言和指控 |
[02:32] | The White House is in crisis mode. | 白宫正深陷危机 |
[02:36] | I’m talking about information warfare. | 我说的是信息战 |
[02:40] | Our country is under attack. | 我们的国家正遭受攻击 |
[02:45] | The time to rise up is now! | 现在就站起来吧 时不我待 |
[02:49] | I swore an oath to protect it. | 我曾宣誓要保卫它 |
[02:55] | Just think of me as a light on the heavens, | 就当我是海角上的一束光 |
[02:58] | a beacon, steering you clear of the wrongs. | 一座灯塔 指引你避开礁石 |
[03:19] | Sim? | 西蒙 |
[03:24] | Simi? | 西蒙妮 |
[03:29] | Are we there? | 我们到了吗 |
[03:31] | Almost. | 马上 |
[03:35] | How long have I been out? | 我睡了多久 |
[03:37] | About an hour. | 一个小时左右 |
[03:42] | You should have woken me. | 你应该叫醒我的 |
[03:46] | I like watching you sleep. | 我喜欢看你睡觉 |
[03:49] | No tails? | 没人跟着吧 |
[03:51] | Nah, nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[03:53] | What happens when we get there? | 我们到了以后做什么 |
[03:57] | I will put you in the bed and, uh, | 我把你放在床上 |
[04:00] | we won’t get out for a month. | 我们一个月都不出门 |
[04:04] | My uncle–he’s got a place near Sergiyev Posad. | 我叔叔在莎哥斯基古城有间房子 |
[04:08] | We used to go there in summers. | 我们以前常去那避暑 |
[04:10] | It’s got woods. | 那里有树林 |
[04:13] | It’s beautiful. | 美极了 |
[04:15] | So when they finish debriefing you, | 等他们听完你的汇报 |
[04:18] | we’ll go there. | 我们就去那 |
[04:42] | – Yeah? – Have you had | -喂 -你这几天 |
[04:44] | any contact with your FBI guy in the last day or two? | 和你联调局的线人联系过吗 |
[04:47] | – No, why? – How about Simone? | -没有 怎么了 -西蒙妮呢 |
[04:49] | Simone, have you heard from Dante lately? | 西蒙妮 最近有但丁的消息吗 |
[04:51] | – No. – No, she hasn’t. | -没有 -她也没有 |
[04:53] | – Why? What’s going on? – Dante hasn’t shown up for work, | -怎么了 -但丁没去上班 |
[04:55] | and his phone goes straight to voicemail. | 电话直接转到语音留言 |
[04:57] | I had Super ring his doorbell a few times, and no answer. | 我让休珀去敲了几次门 都没人 |
[05:00] | I’m on my way there now. | 我现在过去 |
[05:02] | I’ll call you back. | 我待会打给你 |
[05:08] | That was Clayton. Dante’s missing. | 是克雷顿 但丁不见了 |
[05:10] | He hasn’t checked in in a couple of days. | 几天都没信儿 |
[05:13] | Strange. Maybe I missed a message. | 奇怪 可能我漏掉了短信 |
[05:16] | No. Nothing. | 没有 什么都没有 |
[05:20] | Has he done anything like this before? | 他之前有过这种情况吗 |
[05:21] | Just disappeared? | 平白消失 |
[05:23] | Never. | 从没有过 |
[05:26] | Cold feet? | 临阵脱逃了 |
[05:29] | He’s already done the difficult part. | 最难的他都已经做完了 |
[05:31] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[05:32] | Where is he then? | 那他在哪 |
[05:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:39] | I can’t go, then. | 那我不能走 |
[05:44] | What are you talking about? | 你胡说什么 |
[05:46] | This can put the whole operation at risk. | 这可能危及整个行动 |
[05:48] | But that’s absurd. | 这太荒唐了 |
[05:49] | The President will be blamed for my disappearance, | 总统会因我的失踪遭到指责 |
[05:51] | just as she was blamed for the death of McClendon. | 就像因为麦克伦登将军之死被指责一样 |
[05:54] | You’ve won. She’s on her last legs. | 你赢了 她被逼到悬崖边了 |
[05:56] | Not if Dante turned himself in. | 如果但丁投诚了就完了 |
[05:59] | If he’s cooperating with the authorities, then… | 如果他和当局合作 那… |
[06:01] | – No, he’s not. – You don’t know that. | -他没有 -你怎么知道 |
[06:03] | – I know him. – I hope you’re right. | -我了解他 -希望你是对的 |
[06:06] | It’s no safer for you here than it is for me. | 你留在这里比我更不安全 |
[06:13] | – I’ll be careful. – Don’t give me that shit! | -我会小心的 -别跟我扯这些 |
[06:16] | You’ve been reckless and you know it! | 你一向鲁莽 你自己清楚 |
[06:18] | Coming to get me was reckless. | 来把我带走就已经很鲁莽了 |
[06:20] | Fine. Next time, I’ll leave you there. | 好吧 下次不管你 |
[06:22] | You think this is a joke? | 你觉得这是玩笑吗 |
[06:25] | Leave it to Clayton. That is why he is here. | 让克雷顿处理吧 那是他的职责 |
[06:28] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[06:34] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[06:38] | Then I must plan to never see you again. | 那我得做好再不见你的准备了 |
[06:42] | Simone. | 西蒙妮 |
[06:45] | Simone. | 西蒙妮 |
[07:38] | Got anything? | 有好转吗 |
[07:41] | No. They wanna put a balloon pump in, | 没有 他们想放个球囊泵进去 |
[07:44] | but at this point, he’s not strong enough | 但他现在情况不好 |
[07:46] | to survive the procedure. | 撑不住这么大的手术 |
[07:49] | – How’s his cognitive function? – They did a CAT scan. | -他的认知功能如何 -做了CT扫描 |
[07:52] | There’s no structural damage to his brain, but… | 大脑没有结构性损伤 但是… |
[07:55] | we won’t really know anything until he wakes up. | 他不醒过来 什么都不好说 |
[08:00] | They give you any sense of when that might happen? | 他们说了什么时候能醒吗 |
[08:04] | No. | 没有 |
[08:08] | But he is gonna wake up? | 但他会醒的 |
[08:10] | The doctor thinks so. | 医生认为会醒 |
[08:12] | He better. | 希望如此 |
[08:16] | Anything on Simone? | 西蒙妮那边怎样 |
[08:22] | We got teams out, but… | 我们已经派人去找了 但是… |
[08:27] | Is there any other way to connect the Russians | 有其他办法把俄罗斯人和麦克伦登 |
[08:29] | to McClendon or Lucasville, any of it? | 或鲁卡斯维尔联系起来吗 有吗 |
[08:31] | Without Dante? No. | 但丁不醒 就不行 |
[08:36] | You realize he may deny he said anything. | 你知道他可能会否认他说过的话 |
[08:38] | He may not even remember he said it. | 可能压根不记得自己说过 |
[08:44] | I have to get to the White House, | 我得去一趟白宫 |
[08:46] | brief the President. | 跟总统汇报 |
[08:50] | – When he comes to… – You’ll be the first to know. | -等他醒过来… -我第一个告诉你 |
[09:06] | Senator, why was tomorrow’s hearing canceled? | 参议员 为什么明天的听证会取消了 |
[09:08] | Hopefully, it’s just postponed. We’re not sure at the moment. | 希望只是被推迟了 我们现在还不确定 |
[09:11] | Has the witness chosen not to testify? | 证人不想作证了吗 |
[09:13] | She was ready and willing to testify. | 她愿意作证 也准备好作证了 |
[09:15] | Unfortunately, we no longer know where she is. | 但很可惜 我们不知道她在哪了 |
[09:19] | All I can tell you is that | 我只能告诉你 |
[09:20] | Ms. Martin was under Federal protection | 马丁女士本来受到联邦政府的保护 |
[09:23] | in an undisclosed location known only to the U.S. Marshal Service, | 住在一个只有美国法警才知道的秘密地点 |
[09:27] | and now she’s gone. | 但现在她失踪了 |
[09:29] | – Are you saying she was kidnapped? – I don’t know what to say. | -你是说她被绑架了吗 -我不知道 |
[09:32] | Frankly, the whole thing is deeply troubling. | 坦白说 整件事都非常棘手 |
[09:34] | Do you believe the White House had a hand in her disappearance? | 你觉得白宫与她失踪是否有关 |
[09:37] | The sheer volume of links between these very disturbing events | 本届政府与一系列令人深感不安的事件 |
[09:42] | and this administration | 纠缠不清的关系 |
[09:43] | has become simply overwhelming. | 已经变得让人无法承受 |
[09:46] | Sir, is impeachment on the table? | 先生 是否要弹劾总统 |
[09:48] | That’s up to my colleagues in the House. | 这要看我在白宫的同事 |
[09:50] | But with the kind of behavior we’re seeing from this President… | 但就我们见到的这位总统的作为… |
[09:54] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[09:54] | it’s tough to imagine we’re not headed in that direction. | 很难想象事态不会朝弹劾的方向发展 |
[09:58] | Anything? | 有进展吗 |
[09:59] | Keeping a close eye on the airports and the borders, | 密切关注机场和边境 |
[10:01] | but likelihood is Simone’s already dead. | 但西蒙妮很可能已经死了 |
[10:06] | How did they find her? | 他们怎么找到她的 |
[10:08] | What about the FBI agent? | 那个联调局探员呢 |
[10:10] | I mean, he can still testify this was a Russian operation. | 他依然可以证明这是一起俄罗斯策划的行动 |
[10:13] | We were hoping that would be the case, but, uh, | 我们希望会这样 但… |
[10:15] | that’s been problematic. | 这里面问题很多 |
[10:17] | – Fucking hell. – All right. | -操他妈的 -行了 |
[10:21] | How much of the evidence holds up on paper? | 理论上说 有多少证据能站住脚 |
[10:23] | Not enough. Not yet. | 还不够 现在还不够 |
[10:26] | But we can still make a connection between | 但我们依然能把俄罗斯人与 |
[10:28] | the Russians and the fake Lucasville story, right? | 鲁卡斯维尔的假新闻联系到一起 对吧 |
[10:31] | Paley’s suggesting | 佩利暗示说 |
[10:32] | you disappeared a witness from Federal Protection. | 你让处于联邦保护下的证人消失了 |
[10:35] | That’s the starter pistol on impeachment. | 这就是弹劾的信号 |
[10:38] | We can’t come back at him with a story about hostile tweets. | 不能用敌意推文事件回击他 |
[10:41] | I think you may need to read him in. | 我觉得你可能得细细说给他听 |
[10:44] | – Who? Paley? – On what? | -谁 佩利 -说什么 |
[10:48] | Everything. | 一切 |
[10:50] | Lay it out. Tonight even. | 一五一十说清楚 就今晚 |
[10:52] | Maybe he’ll tone down the rhetoric, | 也许他会缓和措辞 |
[10:54] | give us some time to stem the bleeding. | 给我们点时间止血 |
[10:56] | It’s painful, I know. | 会很痛 我知道 |
[10:58] | – It’s suicidal. – She’s right. | -是自杀 -她说得对 |
[10:59] | There’s no telling what he’d do with that kind of ammunition. | 我们没法预知 他掌握了把柄会干出什么 |
[11:04] | He’s a 20-year veteran of the United States Senate. | 一个有二十年经验的老道美国参议员 |
[11:07] | I’ve testified before him, briefed him. | 我在他面前作过证 向他做过汇报 |
[11:09] | He asks smart questions, has his eye on the ball. | 他问的问题很精妙 机警细心 |
[11:13] | He may be a grasping partisan, but… | 他可能是党争的投机者 但… |
[11:18] | he’s also a patriot. | 他也是爱国者 |
[12:09] | Have you found him? | 你找到他了吗 |
[12:10] | – Yeah. – Where is he? | -找到了 -他在哪 |
[12:13] | A hospital in Bethesda. Regent Medical Center. | 贝塞斯达的一家医院 雷金特医疗中心 |
[12:16] | – So he is sick? – Not exactly. I’m just leaving his apartment. | -他病了 -不是 我正要离开他家 |
[12:19] | Apparently, he was arrested last night. | 显然他是昨晚被捕的 |
[12:21] | Arrested? | 被捕 |
[12:22] | Neighbors saw him being dragged naked into a cruiser. | 邻居看见他裸着被拖进一台警车 |
[12:29] | So…I don’t understand. Why is he in the hospital? | 我不懂 他怎么会在医院 |
[12:31] | I don’t know. I’m on my way there now. | 我不知道 我正要过去 |
[12:34] | I just texted you the location. | 刚把地址用短信发给你 |
[12:38] | – I’ll be there in a few hours. – You got it. | -我几小时之后到 -知道了 |
[13:21] | How you feelin’? | 感觉怎么样 |
[13:25] | Thirsty. | 渴 |
[13:29] | Here. | 给 |
[13:41] | The doctor says there’s some damage to your heart, | 医生说你的心脏受到了损伤 |
[13:43] | but nothing that’s not fixable. | 但可以治愈 |
[13:45] | We’re trying to find the guy, the lawyer, | 我们在找那个男人 那个律师 |
[13:48] | but so far he’s… he’s gone. | 但目前 还没找到 |
[13:53] | Is he somebody you’d seen before? | 你之前见过他吗 |
[13:58] | Do–do you remember a lawyer coming in yesterday? | 你记得昨天有个律师来吗 |
[14:04] | – Yeah. – Okay, I’m sorry. | -记得 -好 抱歉 |
[14:06] | I-I didn’t know how much of that was still clear. | 我不知道你还记得多少 |
[14:10] | Did he say anything that might help us track him down? | 他有说过能帮我们追踪到他的话吗 |
[14:18] | Are you still protecting them? | 你还在保护他们吗 |
[14:21] | Jesus Christ. Are you serious? | 天啊 你认真的吗 |
[14:25] | You–you already told us. | 你已经告诉我们了 |
[14:27] | Simone, McClendon… Are–are we still playing this game? | 西蒙妮 麦克伦登 现在怎么还来这套 |
[14:31] | I was having a heart attack. | 我突发心脏病 |
[14:37] | Those people tried to kill you. | 那些人想杀你 |
[14:39] | The doctors didn’t think you were gonna make it. | 医生还以为你救不回来了 |
[14:41] | They wanted me to track down your parents. I… | 他们让我找你父母 我… |
[14:45] | I’ve been trying to figure out how I was gonna tell your mother | 我一直在想要怎么告诉你妈妈 |
[14:47] | you were poisoned by Russians. | 你被俄罗斯人下毒了 |
[14:49] | And that’s who you’re loyal to? | 结果你还忠于他们 |
[14:52] | People who would do this to you? | 想下毒杀你的人 |
[14:57] | You think they’re gonna stop now? | 你觉得他们现在会收手吗 |
[15:03] | We can protect you. | 我们能保护你 |
[15:07] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:08] | We can. | 真的能 |
[15:10] | But you won’t. | 但你不愿保护我 |
[15:13] | Simone is gone. They got to her | 西蒙妮消失了 他们找到她了 |
[15:15] | and they probably killed her, | 可能已经杀了她 |
[15:16] | just like they tried to kill you. | 就像他们想杀你 |
[15:19] | So, yeah, a few days ago, you didn’t mean much, | 没错 几天前 你没那么重要 |
[15:21] | and we were not inclined to protect you. | 我们没想保护你 |
[15:24] | But now… | 但现在… |
[15:26] | if you help us, I will. | 如果你帮我们 我会保护你 |
[15:29] | I will do everything in my power. | 我会尽我所能保护你 |
[15:32] | I will use all of my influence with Saul Berenson | 我会用自己在索尔·贝伦森那的影响力 |
[15:35] | to see you don’t spend the rest of your life in a federal prison. | 保证你不用后半辈子都待在联邦监狱里 |
[15:50] | You have an idea… | 你认为你知道… |
[15:54] | of who I am | 我是谁 |
[15:56] | and what I did… | 我做过什么 |
[16:00] | and it’s nothing like that. | 但事实不是你想的那样 |
[16:07] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[16:09] | I really do. | 真的 |
[16:21] | Who was running you? Was it Simone? | 谁给你传达指令 西蒙妮吗 |
[16:24] | Or Yevgeny himself? | 还是叶夫根尼 |
[16:35] | He’s awake and he’s gonna cooperate. | 他醒了 会合作的 |
[16:38] | – Is he coherent? – Completely. | -他能清晰地表达吗 -没问题 |
[16:39] | He won’t be the friendliest witness in the world, | 他不是最友善的证人 |
[16:41] | but he’ll confirm he was a Russian asset. | 但是他会承认自己是俄罗斯线人 |
[16:43] | And he’ll confirm Simone is an operative. | 并供述西蒙妮是特工的事实 |
[16:45] | Thank God. He give you anybody else? | 谢天谢地 他还招出别人了吗 |
[16:47] | He says they maintained a pretty tight cell structure. | 他说他们以一种非常严密的胞状结构运行 |
[16:50] | He didn’t deal with anyone but Simone. | 他只和西蒙妮对接 |
[16:52] | – I suppose it’s possible. – Saul… | -我猜有这个可能 -索尔… |
[16:55] | he told me there’s a burn code for emergencies, | 他说有用于紧急情况的”自毁代码” |
[16:58] | delivered as a tweet. | 用推特发送 |
[16:59] | And when you get it, you don’t just go to ground, | 收到代码时 不只是简单地隐匿起来 |
[17:01] | you torch your entire part of the operation. | 必须把自己这部分行动资料彻底销毁 |
[17:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:07] | It’s one code for the whole network. | 整个情报网都用这一个代码 |
[17:09] | Doesn’t seem particularly secure. | 看起来并不十分可靠 |
[17:12] | Why would Yevgeny do that? | 叶夫根尼为什么那么做 |
[17:13] | It’s a ripcord if they need to go down fast. | 就像需要快速撤退时的开伞索 |
[17:16] | And, Saul, there’s a response code. | 索尔 还有回应代码 |
[17:19] | You reply to confirm you’re out. | 回复该代码 确认已全身而退 |
[17:21] | Did he give you the code? | 他告诉你代码了吗 |
[17:23] | He did. | 是的 |
[17:24] | You think we can launch it? | 你觉得我们可以用吗 |
[17:26] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我不知道 你说呢 |
[17:28] | It means breaking into the Twitter server, | 要用就得黑入推特服务器 |
[17:30] | which may or may not be feasible. | 也许并不可行 |
[17:32] | Never mind the legal issues. | 还有法律上的问题呢 |
[17:33] | I’ll look into that end. | 那些交给我来处理 |
[17:35] | Talk to Clint and Max, see if they can make it happen. | 跟科兰特和麦克斯谈谈 看他们能否做到 |
[17:39] | If we can launch this thing, | 如果我们可以发这代码 |
[17:40] | get a bunch of his operatives to countersign… | 引出一帮他的特工回应暗号 |
[17:42] | It collapses his entire operation. | 就能摧毁他的整个行动 |
[17:45] | Potentially I.D. everyone in the network. | 还可以鉴别出潜伏在网络中的所有人 |
[17:48] | Carrie, I don’t know what to say. It’s, uh… | 卡莉 我不知道该说什么 真是… |
[17:52] | I’ll, uh, I’ll call you back. | 我回头打给你 |
[17:56] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[18:48] | Senator Paley’s here. | 佩利议员来了 |
[18:49] | They’re putting him in the Situation Room now. | 他们让他在战情室等 |
[18:52] | – Shall we? – Have him sit for a minute. | -我们过去 -让他再等一会儿 |
[18:54] | There’s something else we need to talk about. | 还有别的事要谈 |
[18:56] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[18:57] | Well, there’ll be some jockeying for immunity and protection, | 虽然还要对豁免权和政府保护谈判一番 |
[18:59] | but our witness, Dante Allen, has just agreed to cooperate. | 但我们的证人 但丁·艾伦刚同意合作 |
[19:05] | – On the record? – He also provided us | -公开作证吗 -他提供的情报 |
[19:07] | Intel that might allow us to make a move | 足以让我们采取行动 |
[19:09] | on Yevgeny Gromov’s network here in the United States. | 摧毁叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫在美国的情报网 |
[19:11] | A cyber attack that will disable his capabilities. | 策划一场能令他丧失行动能力的网络攻击 |
[19:14] | Probably identify a number of his agents on the ground. | 也许还能鉴别出一批活跃着的特工 |
[19:18] | – What’s the catch? – It’ll require some NSA intervention | -如何设套 -需要国安局介入 |
[19:21] | and an American media company. | 以及一家美国媒体 |
[19:24] | Probably best undertaken without their knowledge. | 最好瞒着他们采取行动 |
[19:26] | Say what you mean, Saul. | 直说吧 索尔 |
[19:27] | Electronic breaking and entering on U.S. Citizens. | 入侵美国公民的电子账户 |
[19:31] | If you consider us under attack, | 如果你认为我们正遭受攻击 |
[19:33] | you’re at liberty to authorize it. | 你完全可以授权执行该方案 |
[19:35] | – But? – But if it ever leaks, | -但是 -但是如果走漏了消息 |
[19:37] | you look like you’re playing fast and loose with the Constitution. | 你将被视为玩弄宪法 |
[19:44] | You notice the longer this goes on, | 你知道这件事拖得越久 |
[19:45] | the more I become the leader my enemies say that I am. | 我就越像我政敌描述的那种领导人 |
[19:54] | Draft a finding for me to sign. | 起草一份调查结果给我签字 |
[20:01] | Saul? Let’s do our best | 索尔 我们尽力 |
[20:03] | to keep the club on this one very small. | 把这件事的知情范围控制到最小 |
[20:06] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[20:31] | Sam. Thanks for coming in. | 山姆 谢谢你来 |
[20:34] | This couldn’t wait till morning? | 不能等到上午再说吗 |
[20:36] | We didn’t think it should. | 我们觉得不能 |
[20:39] | She joining us? | 她一起来吗 |
[20:41] | She isn’t. | 她不来 |
[20:53] | Senator. | 参议员 |
[20:55] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[20:57] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[21:01] | Please. | 请坐 |
[21:26] | Your witness, Simone Martin, | 你的证人 西蒙妮·马丁 |
[21:28] | the woman you’re accusing us of disappearing, | 那位你指责被我们灭口了的女士 |
[21:31] | is a Russian intelligence officer. | 是名俄罗斯情报部门特工 |
[21:33] | – What? – I’m afraid so. | -什么 -确实如此 |
[21:37] | She’s attached to an operational division inside the GRU | 她和俄军情局下属一个行动小组有关 |
[21:39] | known as Directorate Six. | 名叫情报六局 |
[21:41] | After the election, she was posted to Washington | 大选过后 她被派往华盛顿 |
[21:44] | to rekindle a prior relationship with Mr. Wellington. | 跟威灵顿先生旧情复燃 |
[21:48] | – The Russians? – Yes, sir. | -俄罗斯人 -是的 先生 |
[21:51] | Yeah, give me a fucking break. | 是吗 别他妈胡扯了 |
[21:52] | Believe me, I had a great deal of difficulty | 相信我 我也是费了好大劲 |
[21:56] | accepting it myself. | 才接受这个事实 |
[21:59] | We’ve uncovered compelling evidence | 我们掌握了确凿的证据 |
[22:01] | that ties Ms. Martin to the poisoning death of General McClendon. | 证明马丁小姐和麦克伦登将军之死有关 |
[22:04] | Plan was for her to testify in front of your committee | 他们计划让她在你的委员会面前作证 |
[22:06] | that she’d done so on behalf of Mr. Wellington | 说她做这一切是为了威灵顿先生 |
[22:09] | and the President. | 以及总统 |
[22:13] | If your evidence was so compelling, | 如果你的证据确凿 |
[22:15] | why’d you go to the trouble of gettin’ rid of her? | 你为何还要费力干掉她 |
[22:18] | We didn’t get rid of her. The GRU did. | 不是我们干的 是俄军情局 |
[22:21] | This is nonsense. Come on, David. | 胡说 行了 大卫 |
[22:24] | As Hail Marys goes, this is elaborate, even for you. | 万福玛丽亚 这也太扯了 我不信 |
[22:27] | I wish it weren’t true. | 我希望这不是真的 |
[22:30] | Well, it isn’t. | 它就不是真的 |
[22:32] | If you could prove it, | 你要是有本事证明 |
[22:34] | we wouldn’t be huddled in here, just us chickens. | 我们就不用在这儿磨叽了 |
[22:40] | You know this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[22:42] | Yeah, Dante Allen. | 认识啊 但丁·艾伦 |
[22:43] | He’s, uh, FBI. | 他是联调局的 |
[22:45] | Had a good deal of interaction with him, haven’t you? | 你跟他互动很频繁吧 是吗 |
[22:47] | – Some. – In fact, he’s the one | -有些来往 -实际上 就是他 |
[22:49] | who brought Ms. Martin to your attention, wasn’t he? | 让你注意到马丁小姐的 对吗 |
[22:52] | – So? – Go on. Connect the dots. | -所以呢 -继续 把线索串起来 |
[22:58] | For Christ’s sake. | 上帝啊 |
[23:00] | You gonna tell me Castro was in on this, too? | 你想说卡斯特罗也参与其中了吗 |
[23:03] | Mr. Allen is in federal custody, Senator, | 参议员 艾伦先生现关押在联邦监狱 |
[23:06] | charged with violations of the Espionage Act. | 以违反间谍法案的罪名遭到起诉 |
[23:14] | And he’s talking. | 他已经交代了 |
[23:23] | So far, he’s confirmed a devastating account | 目前已经确认他是俄罗斯干预我国内政的 |
[23:26] | of Russian interference in our Democratic process, | 一个极具威胁的存在 |
[23:29] | including feeding you and your committee | 包括给你和你的委员会 |
[23:30] | a steady diet of manipulated information | 送上一顿信息严重扭曲的大餐 |
[23:32] | designed to bring down the President of the United States. | 意在把美国总统拉下马 |
[23:41] | You’ve been played, Sam. | 山姆 你被耍了 |
[23:43] | We all have. | 我们都被耍了 |
[23:45] | And we all have a lot to answer for | 如果这件事向错误的方向发展 |
[23:47] | if this unfolds the wrong way. | 我们都有的交代了 |
[23:51] | We are counting on your discretion. | 我们希望你能谨慎行事 |
[23:57] | My discretion? | 我谨慎行事 |
[23:58] | Dialing back on the impeachment rhetoric, for starters. | 首先 收回那套弹劾的言辞 |
[24:02] | What’s “UI”? | UI是什么 |
[24:04] | It says it next to my name. | 就写在我名字旁边 |
[24:05] | Those are categories used by the GRU. | 这是俄军情局用的区别代号 |
[24:08] | “T” For target, | T代表目标 |
[24:09] | “RA” For recruited asset, | RA代表招募的线人 |
[24:10] | “UI” For… | UI指的是… |
[24:18] | What? | 什么 |
[24:20] | Useful Idiot. | 有用的白痴 |
[24:35] | All right, tell me how this is gonna work. | 很好 跟我说说要怎么干 |
[24:39] | We spoke to Davis at the NSA. | 我们问了国安局的戴维斯 |
[24:41] | They’ve got a backdoor into Twitter’s base in Ireland. | 他们有个后门能进入推特爱尔兰总部 |
[24:45] | They slip us in there, and we launch the code. | 我们偷偷进去 把指令发上去 |
[24:49] | Which is what, exactly? | 指令具体是什么 |
[24:50] | It comes out of a Twitter handle called “Real Trade Tramp.” | 是一个叫”实际交易流浪者”的推特账号 |
[24:53] | Claims she’s a freelance stock tipster, | 自称是股市自由爆料人 |
[24:55] | was fired by J.P. Morgan. | 被J.P.摩根炒了 |
[24:57] | The accounts are registered to a real estate LLC in Florida | 账号是佛罗里达一家房地产公司注册的 |
[25:00] | called Wyker Properties. | 叫维克地产 |
[25:02] | Dante was told to follow the account, | 但丁接到指令让他关注这个账号 |
[25:03] | and if he saw the phrase “Darwin loves Bitcoin,” sign off. | 如果看到”达尔文爱比特币”就隐匿起来 |
[25:07] | Trade Tramp has a few thousand followers, | 交易流浪者有几千个粉丝 |
[25:08] | mostly there for the folksy advice. | 大部分是为了听取个人投资建议 |
[25:10] | They’ll see the tweet and presumably dump Bitcoin. | 他们看到这条推特可能会抛了比特币 |
[25:13] | But the rest should reply. | 但剩下的会回复 |
[25:15] | “What about Ripple?” means they copy. | 回复”那瑞波币呢” 就是说收到 |
[25:19] | It’s a poison pill. | 这是颗毒药 |
[25:22] | – Sandy. – Or it’s a digital flare from Dante to Yevgeny, | -珊迪 -或者是但丁给叶夫根尼发的信号 |
[25:25] | warning him that he’s been compromised | 提醒他自己已经暴露了 |
[25:26] | and we’re gonna deploy it for him. | 而我们就要帮他发出去了 |
[25:28] | That’s clever. Your guy’s not dumb. | 很聪明 他还不傻 |
[25:30] | Dante thinks they tried to kill him and almost succeeded. | 但丁以为他们想杀他 还差点成功了 |
[25:33] | He’s not gonna warn Yevgeny we’re on his trail. | 他不会提醒叶夫根尼我们在追捕他的 |
[25:35] | That’s your professional opinion? | 这就是你的专业意见 |
[25:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:40] | And he has no idea it was you that poisoned him? Not them? | 他完全不知道是你下的毒 不是他们 |
[25:44] | – No, he doesn’t. – I’m just saying– | -不 他不知道 -我只想说… |
[25:46] | What, you really think there’s a single fucking person | 怎么 你觉得现在地球上 |
[25:48] | on the planet more skeptical of Dante Allen than me right now? | 还有比我更怀疑但丁·艾伦的人吗 |
[25:51] | It’s a digital dead drop. | 这是个秘密情报电子传递点 |
[25:52] | We have no idea what it means. | 我们完全不知道它的含义 |
[25:53] | Good judgment or not, at least acknowledge the fact | 无论判断正确与否 至少我们得承认 |
[25:55] | that we are shooting in the dark. | 我们是在盲目尝试 |
[25:59] | We got a better play? | 我们还有更好的办法吗 |
[26:06] | Did the President authorize it? | 总统批准了吗 |
[26:08] | She’s not crazy about it, but, yeah. | 她不太乐意 但还是批准了 |
[26:13] | If it works… | 如果成功了… |
[26:15] | what’s the next step? | 下一步怎么办 |
[26:17] | Launch the code, wait for his team to acknowledge. | 发出指令 等待他的团队成员回复 |
[26:25] | I got a watch list a mile long. | 我有一张超长观察名单 |
[26:27] | Anything we get on a live user, | 只要找到在线用户 |
[26:29] | I can crosscheck to see if it’s somebody we recognize. | 我就能比对看看有没有眼熟的 |
[26:35] | Let’s go. | 行动吧 |
[26:47] | 编辑新推文 达尔文爱比特币 | |
[27:02] | How’s 20 minutes? Is that right from– | 二十分钟怎么样 那是… |
[27:04] | – Come with me. – I’ll get back to you. | -跟我过来 -我等下打给你 |
[27:12] | How did Mathison make contact with you? | 麦吉森是怎么联系你的 |
[27:16] | Carrie? When? | 卡莉 什么时候 |
[27:17] | Initially. You sorority sisters or somethin’? | 最初 你们是联谊会好姐妹还是什么 |
[27:23] | Charlie Gilweit at the DIA called me, | 国防情报局的查理·吉尔维特打给我 |
[27:25] | said Carrie wanted to talk, and I should take the meeting. | 说卡莉想谈谈 还说我应该见见她 |
[27:27] | Did you check her out before you put her in a room with me? | 你带她见我之前有审查过她吗 |
[27:31] | Charlie Gilweit’s a two-star General. | 查理·吉尔维特可是两星少将 |
[27:35] | Unless the White House has concocted | 除非白宫捏造了 |
[27:37] | a truly epic web of lies, | 一个史无前例的弥天大谎 |
[27:39] | which is, of course, always a possibility, | 这种可能性永远都存在 |
[27:42] | I am the tip of the spear of one of the most insidious attacks | 不然我就为人刀俎 挑起了有史以来 |
[27:46] | ever perpetrated on the institution of American democracy. | 对美国民主体制最阴险狡诈的一次攻击 |
[27:50] | And everything I’ve said in public in the last three months | 而过去三个月来我公开说的每一句话 |
[27:54] | has been an elaborate fiction authored | 都是俄罗斯政府 |
[27:56] | by the military intelligence wing of the Russian government. | 军事情报部门精心编造的谎言 |
[28:03] | Carrie…is a– | 卡莉 是… |
[28:05] | No, Simone Martin is. And Dante Allen. | 不 是西蒙妮·马丁和但丁·艾伦 |
[28:10] | Mathison’s just a stooge, | 麦吉森就是个傀儡 |
[28:13] | like me and you. | 跟你我一样 |
[28:15] | – How can you be sure? – Because as explanations go, | -你为什么如此肯定 -因为这么多解释中 |
[28:19] | this one bears the unfortunate hallmark of making | 这一个很不幸是他妈的 |
[28:22] | all the fucking sense in the world. | 最能说得通的 |
[28:33] | When are they going public with the news? | 他们准备什么时候公布消息 |
[28:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:36] | Dante’s in the middle of briefing the authorities. | 但丁正在向当局供认 |
[28:40] | We need to get out in front of it, then. | 那我们需要先发制人 |
[28:42] | – I can… – We can’t. | -我可以 -我们不能 |
[28:45] | – Why not? – It would compromise the effort | -为什么 -这会破坏 |
[28:47] | to take down the Russian network. | 消灭俄罗斯情报网的行动 |
[28:49] | What we need is a face-saving measure. | 我们需要的是挽回颜面的办法 |
[28:52] | Build a narrative about unity in the face of adversity. | 从”在逆境中团结起来”这个角度入手 |
[28:55] | Some crap like that. | 类似的套话 |
[28:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:00] | But when they’re ready, | 但等他们准备好 |
[29:02] | you get to make the announcement | 得由你来宣布 |
[29:03] | and your committee leads the investigation in Congress. | 而且国会的调查得由你的委员会主导 |
[29:06] | They want a deal? That’s the price. | 他们想要和解 这就是代价 |
[29:08] | I can sit down with them first thing in the morning. | 我明天一早就去找他们谈 |
[29:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:35] | – Clayton. – What the hell is going on? | -克雷顿 -这是搞毛啊 |
[29:36] | – What do you mean? – Are we going to ground? | -什么意思 -我们要隐匿吗 |
[29:38] | What? No. | 什么 不要 |
[29:40] | – The burn code. You sent it. – No, I didn’t. | -你发了撤退指令 -不 我没有 |
[29:43] | What do you think? I’m making it up? Look at the feed. | 你觉得是我编的吗 你自己看看回复 |
[29:51] | – Have you found Dante? – He’s in the E.R. | -你找到但丁了吗 -他在急诊室 |
[29:53] | They got a bunch of guys guarding the place. | 有一堆人守着那地方 |
[29:55] | I don’t know what’s wrong with him. | 我不知道他出什么事了 |
[29:56] | – He fucking gave them the code. – What do you want me to do? | -他把指令给他们了 -你想让我怎么做 |
[29:58] | Nothing. Nothing. Just stay there, wait for me. | 什么都不做 待在那 等我过来 |
[30:02] | Whatever you do, do not– do not go to ground. | 无论你做什么 都不要 不要隐匿 |
[31:16] | We got another one. | 又一个 |
[31:17] | Yep. Here we go. | 没错 |
[31:20] | Why are they all overseas? | 为什么都在海外 |
[31:22] | Those are Tor servers– Romania, Germany. | 这些是洋葱服务器 罗马尼亚 德国 |
[31:25] | It gives us a place to start, but it takes a while. | 这是个起点 但得到结果还没那么快 |
[31:28] | They work pretty hard to stay anonymized. | 他们下了很大功夫确保成员匿名 |
[31:30] | We pray for the lazy ones– | 希望有偷懒的人 |
[31:32] | some genius who logs in from Starbucks. | 会”机智”的在星巴克登录 |
[31:38] | Sandy. | 珊迪 |
[31:39] | Yep. | 看到了 |
[31:43] | J. Wittkowski. | J·维特科夫斯基 |
[31:45] | U.T. Austin. Sophomore. | 得克萨斯大学奥斯汀分校 大二 |
[31:48] | Little shit. | 小混蛋 |
[31:50] | Another amplifier. | 又一个小喇叭 |
[31:51] | He’s got the best part-time job on campus. | 他找了份全校最好的兼职 |
[31:53] | Pays for a lot of Adderall. | 大量采买安非他命缓释剂 |
[31:54] | Do they even know who they’re working for? | 他们知道在替谁干活吗 |
[31:56] | Most of them probably don’t. | 多数人估计不知道 |
[31:57] | One or two may have been recruited in person. | 或许有一两个是被当面招募的 |
[32:00] | 17, ladies and gentlemen. | 十七个了 各位 |
[32:04] | – Not bad. – Yeah. | -还不错 -对 |
[32:09] | Hey, you mind if I duck out for a bit? | 我可以离开一会儿吗 |
[32:11] | I should touch base with my sister. | 我得去找我姐姐 |
[32:13] | She was in high dungeon. | 她躲着不见我 |
[32:14] | Sure. It’s up to the quants now anyhow. | 好 反正现在得交给分析员了 |
[32:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:19] | Be nice. | 和气点 |
[32:20] | Your sister’s just worried about you and the kid. | 你姐姐只是担心你和你的孩子 |
[32:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:25] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[32:26] | Where the hell is that? | 那是什么地方 |
[32:28] | Connecticut. | 康涅狄格州 |
[32:30] | Is that a bounce or a real location? | 那是个幌子还是真正的地址 |
[32:32] | Give me a sec. | 稍等 |
[32:34] | User logged in from an AT&T server. | 用户从电话电报公司服务器登录的 |
[32:36] | That’s what I’m talkin’ about. There’s one in every class. | 我就是想说这个 每个等级都有个地址 |
[32:39] | Paul Wyler. Red Strake Capital. | 保罗·威勒 红条纹资本 |
[32:43] | Paul Wyler. Personal wealth manager. | 保罗·威勒 个人资产经理 |
[32:47] | SEC flagged him in 2013 | 他因2013年时 |
[32:49] | for work done on behalf of client Wang Xiaobo. | 替北京一位房地产开发商王小波做事 |
[32:51] | Beijing real estate developer. | 被证交会标记上了 |
[32:53] | Wyler was investigated, no charges filed. | 威勒被调查了 没被起诉 |
[32:56] | If I’m Yevgeny, I’d let him handle my money. | 我要是叶夫根尼 会让他管理我的钱 |
[32:59] | Client list, affiliated firms? | 要查客户名单 子公司吗 |
[33:01] | Yep. | 好 |
[33:02] | 18. | 十八了 |
[33:03] | Sharon, I need counterintel to have a friendly chat with Paul Wyler. | 莎伦 让反间谍部门好好会会保罗·威勒 |
[33:07] | – W-Y-L-E-R. – Greenwich. | -威武的威 -在格林尼治镇 |
[33:09] | Greenwich, Connecticut. | 康涅狄格州格林尼治镇 |
[33:32] | How’s it goin’? | 还好吗 |
[33:34] | Okay. | 很好 |
[33:37] | Maggie around? | 麦琪在吗 |
[33:39] | Uh, no. | 不在 |
[33:41] | I called her office. They said she wasn’t there. | 我打去她办公室了 她不在那 |
[33:44] | Maybe a haircut or something? | 可能去剪头发了什么的 |
[33:48] | Franny’s at school? | 弗兰妮在学校吗 |
[33:50] | Yeah. | 在 |
[33:52] | Was she all right this morning? | 她今天早上还好吗 |
[33:54] | Uh, better than yesterday. She slept. | 比昨天好 睡得不错 |
[33:57] | Good. I felt awful about that. | 那就好 我很抱歉 |
[34:00] | I didn’t wanna leave, but… | 我不想走的 但是… |
[34:03] | there was a pretty big thing going down | 发生了很重要的事 |
[34:05] | with a double agent and a foreign infiltration. | 涉及到双面间谍和外国势力渗透 |
[34:08] | I think we may have stopped it. | 好在被我们阻止了 |
[34:10] | Came up with a kind of amazing counterpunch, actually. | 其实还狠狠地反击了他们 |
[34:13] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[34:16] | I’m sorry. I-I know this sounds like science fiction. | 抱歉 我知道听着像科幻故事 |
[34:18] | I…believe you. | 我相信你 |
[34:20] | I believe you were doing something important. | 我相信你在做很重要的事 |
[34:23] | So does Maggie. | 麦琪也信 |
[34:27] | When’s she coming home? | 她什么时候回来 |
[34:29] | Uh, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:32] | Can you call and ask her? | 你能打去问问她吗 |
[34:34] | She’s not answering my calls | 她不接我电话 |
[34:35] | ’cause she’s trying to make a point, and… | 因为她想表明态度… |
[34:38] | she’s made it. | 我已经知道了 |
[34:40] | Can you just call and find out when she’ll be back? | 能打去问问她什么时候回来吗 |
[34:47] | All right, know what? Forget it. | 好吧 算了 |
[34:48] | She’ll pick up the home phone. | 她会接家里的来电的 |
[34:49] | Carrie. Carrie. | 卡莉 卡莉 |
[34:51] | – Carrie, stop. – What the fuck? | -卡莉 别打 -干鸡毛啊 |
[34:53] | Don’t call her. She’s… | 别打给她 她… |
[34:56] | She’s talking to a lawyer. | 她在跟律师谈话 |
[34:59] | – About? – Franny. | -谈什么 -弗兰妮 |
[35:05] | What’s the name of this lawyer? | 律师叫什么 |
[35:09] | Goddamn it. Tell me where your wife is. | 该死的 告诉我你妻子在哪 |
[35:11] | No. No. | 不行 |
[35:13] | I’m sorry. I-I know that this is painful. | 抱歉 我知道你很难受 |
[35:17] | Look, I made a mistake. | 我确实有错 |
[35:18] | Bringing Franny to Dante’s, that was… | 不该带弗兰妮去但丁家 简直… |
[35:22] | that was a big mistake. | 大错特错 |
[35:24] | But I am not the only parent in this world who has stumbled. | 但世上不只有我这个母亲犯过错 |
[35:27] | – That was more than a stumble. – Yeah, I’m aware of that. | -不是犯错那么简单 -对 我明白 |
[35:30] | I-I don’t really think that you are. | 我觉得你不明白 |
[35:34] | You can’t provide her with a stable home, | 你没法给她稳定的家 |
[35:35] | so we are going to. Not for a week, not for six months. | 那就换我们来 不是一周 也不是半年 |
[35:38] | That is too damaging for a child. | 那样对孩子伤害很大 |
[35:40] | And if she doesn’t get some stability in her life, | 如果她生活不稳定 |
[35:41] | she’s gonna end up just like you. | 最后就会跟你一样 |
[35:52] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[36:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[36:02] | What in God’s name are you doing? | 你到底在搞什么啊 |
[36:04] | Mirov called. He’s furious. | 米罗夫打电话了 他很生气 |
[36:06] | He said you won’t answer the phone. | 他说你不接电话 |
[36:08] | Dante Allen is cooperating with the Americans, Simone. | 但丁·艾伦要跟美国合作 西蒙妮 |
[36:11] | I know, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[36:13] | But we are no longer in a position | 但我们现在的处境 |
[36:14] | to salvage the network, which means you have to– | 无法挽救情报网络 就是说你必须 |
[36:16] | I don’t give a fuck about the network, Simone. | 我才他妈不在乎什么情报网 西蒙妮 |
[36:19] | – They’ve got one of us in custody. – Mirov’s panicking, | -他们抓了我们的人 -米罗夫慌了 |
[36:22] | and so are you. Calm down, speak to him respectfully, | 你也是 冷静点 客客气气地跟他谈谈 |
[36:25] | and maybe he’ll send you reinforcement. | 或许能派人过来帮你 |
[36:27] | Did he say that? | 他自己说的吗 |
[36:28] | He said if you don’t re-establish contact, | 他说如果你不重建联络 |
[36:31] | he will designate you rogue. | 就认定你脱离组织 |
[36:34] | Did you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[36:37] | Yes. | 听到了 |
[36:41] | I’m sorry about Dante. | 但丁的事很抱歉 |
[36:44] | Ah, it’s not your fault. | 不怪你 |
[36:46] | Of course it is. | 肯定怪我 |
[36:47] | And I will take full responsibility. | 我会承担全责的 |
[36:50] | Hey, uh, Simi, I got another call coming. | 西米 有电话打进来了 |
[36:52] | It’s probably Mirov. | 估计是米罗夫 |
[36:53] | Answer him. Don’t make him wait. | 接电话 别让他等久了 |
[36:55] | Yeah, I’ll call you back. | 好 晚点再联系 |
[37:04] | It’s Wyler. What the fuck is going on? | 我是威勒 他妈的什么情况 |
[37:08] | Are you there? Hello? | 你在听吗 喂 |
[37:12] | Are you calling me from an encrypted line? | 你是用加密线路打给我的吗 |
[37:13] | I don’t fucking know! | 我他妈不知道 |
[37:14] | I have two assholes from the FBI at my front door! | 有两个联调局的找上门来了 |
[37:18] | What am I supposed to tell them?! | 我该跟他们说什么 |
[37:19] | Nothing. Not a single word. | 别说 一个字都别说 |
[37:21] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[37:22] | Don’t say anything. Get a lawyer and never call me again. | 啥都别说 找律师 别再给我打了 |
[37:25] | What the fuck are you– | 你他妈… |
[38:10] | – This isn’t a good idea. – Thanks for your input. | -你别这样 -多谢你们收留 |
[38:12] | – Carrie… – Stay the fuck away from my kid. | -卡莉 -别他妈打我女儿的主意 |
[38:16] | Carrie! | 卡莉 |
[38:58] | Mirov called. Says he can’t reach you. | 米罗夫来电话了 他说他联系不上你 |
[39:01] | Yeah. I had to dump my phone. | 对 我把手机扔了 |
[39:05] | Is he sending a team? | 他派支援队来了吗 |
[39:07] | No. | 没 |
[39:10] | He has a plane waiting. | 他派了架飞机 |
[39:11] | He wants me to take you there. | 想要我把你带过去 |
[39:13] | I told him it was a nonstarter. | 我跟他说了没用的 |
[39:21] | What does it look like in there? | 里面情况怎么样 |
[39:22] | Allen’s still in the E.R. | 艾伦还在急诊室 |
[39:24] | They moved him to a private area– | 他们把他转移到了一个私人病房 |
[39:26] | locked halls, key cards, | 上锁的房间 门卡出入 |
[39:28] | security guards all over the place checking I.D. | 到处都有保安在查证件 |
[39:30] | Family and patients only. | 只允许家人和病人进出 |
[39:32] | I got in there for a minute, but they hustled me out quick. | 我进去了一小会 但马上被赶出来了 |
[39:35] | Hospital security or… | 医院的保安还是… |
[39:38] | Feds. | 联调局的人 |
[39:49] | Swap seats with me. I wanna drive. | 跟我换位子 我来开车 |
[40:10] | Do you have another phone for me? | 你给我准备另一部手机了吗 |
[40:11] | Yeah. | 有 |
[40:19] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[40:21] | Breathe. You’ll be fine. | 呼吸 你会没事的 |
[40:24] | We’re at the hospital. | 我们就在医院 |
[40:35] | Help! He’s been shot! | 来人啊 他被射中了 |
[40:37] | GSW at 1B. This way. | 一楼B区枪伤患者 这边 |
[40:39] | Get a gurney in there. | 来一张轮床 |
[40:44] | Here we go, here we go. Get him in the R– | 来了来了 把他推到 |
[40:49] | He’s not breathing! | 他呼吸停止了 |
[40:50] | – We gotta control this bleeding. – Let’s get him on hypo O2. | -我们得止血 -给他供氧 |
[40:53] | – Excuse us, excuse us! – Get a peripheral pulse. | -让让 让让 -测一下周围脉搏 |
[40:57] | How many extra fluids do you have? | 还有多少液体 |
[40:58] | No pulse. Start the pressure. | 没有脉搏了 开始按压心肺复苏 |
[40:59] | Sir, why don’t you come with me? We’ll get you cleaned up. | 先生 你跟我来吧 我们帮你清理一下 |
[41:02] | Cardiac surgeon down here. | 来一个心脏外科医师 |
[41:14] | – Sorry, can you help me? – Sure. | -抱歉 你能帮帮我吗 -当然 |
[41:16] | I need to pull my daughter out a little early today. | 我今天得早一点接我女儿走 |
[41:19] | Franny Mathison. | 弗兰妮·麦吉森 |
[41:20] | She’s in Room 107 with Mrs. Clarke. | 她和克拉克老师在107房间 |
[41:22] | Of course. Let me just call the classroom. | 当然 我给教室打个电话 |
[41:28] | Hi, Julia. | 茱莉亚 |
[41:29] | Is Franny Mathison in the room now or are they in the gym? | 弗兰妮·麦吉森在教室里 还是在体育馆 |
[41:32] | Tanya. | 塔尼亚 |
[41:36] | I’m going to call you right back. | 我一会给你回电 |
[41:38] | Ms. Mathison. Hi. I’m Jim Lippard. | 麦吉森女士 你好 我是吉姆·利帕德 |
[41:41] | I think we met at, uh, Curriculum Night. | 我们在课程介绍夜见过 |
[41:43] | Uh, yeah. I-I think so. | 是啊 好像是 |
[41:45] | Franny’s uncle, uh, Bill, I think? | 弗兰妮的姨夫 比尔 对吗 |
[41:47] | – Yeah. – He just called and asked that Franny stay here | -没错 -他刚刚打电话来 让弗兰妮 |
[41:50] | for the rest of the school day. | 待到放学 |
[41:52] | She and I have an appointment. | 她和我有个预约 |
[41:53] | So I’ll check in with my brother-in-law later, | 我之后会和我的姐夫说的 |
[41:55] | but I’d like to get my daughter now. | 但是我现在要接我的女儿走 |
[41:58] | He said there’s a lot going on right now. | 他说目前家里发生了很多事情 |
[41:59] | And I know these things can be tricky. | 我知道这些事情很棘手 |
[42:02] | Franny’s got a lot of people who love her, | 弗兰妮有很多人爱她 |
[42:04] | – which is great. – I’m Franny’s mother. | -这很好 -我是弗兰妮的母亲 |
[42:07] | My sister and her husband spend a lot of time with her. | 我姐姐和她丈夫和她在一起很长时间 |
[42:09] | She’s stayed with them when I’ve had to work overseas, | 我出国工作时 她和他们待在一起 |
[42:12] | but I’m her only legal guardian, | 但我是她唯一的合法监护人 |
[42:14] | and I need you to bring her out now. | 我现在需要你接她出来 |
[42:16] | Or I-I can go get her myself. | 或者我可以自己去接她 |
[42:20] | – I’ll get her. – Thank you. | -我去接她 -谢谢 |
[42:22] | They’re in the gym. | 她们在体育馆 |
[42:27] | Continued compressions. His pulses are not breathing. | 继续按压 他还是没有脉搏 |
[42:29] | – We’re losing him. – He’s crashing, guys. | -他快不行了 -他不行了 伙计们 |
[42:31] | Set up an intubation tray. | 准备插管托盘 |
[42:37] | Okay, keep bagging him. Just keep pushing. | 持续给他供氧 一直按压 |
[42:40] | All right, suction. | 好了 开始吸 |
[42:41] | Code blue in E.R. | 急诊室蓝色代码 |
[42:43] | Code blue in E.R. | 急诊室蓝色代码 |
[42:45] | All right, let’s go, let’s go. | 加油 加油 |
[42:47] | Line started for me. | 帮我开通一条静脉 |
[43:40] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 别担心 我不会伤害你 |
[43:43] | I just need to know what you told the government. | 我得知道你都告诉政府了什么 |
[43:46] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[43:50] | You tried to kill me. | 你想要杀我 |
[43:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[43:54] | You poisoned me. | 你给我下毒 |
[43:58] | That’s why you’re here? | 所以你才在这里 |
[44:00] | We didn’t try to poison you. | 我们没有给你下毒 |
[44:03] | The lawyer…you sent. | 你派来的那个律师 |
[44:09] | We didn’t send you a lawyer. | 我们没派律师 |
[44:17] | Who was holding you? | 是谁抓的你 |
[44:21] | Mathison? | 麦吉森 |
[44:23] | So she tells you that we sent someone in to poison you, | 她告诉你我们派人来给你下毒 |
[44:27] | and you believed her? | 你信她了 |
[44:29] | I don’t poison my own people. | 我不给自己人下毒 |
[44:31] | I have… | 我有… |
[44:33] | I have many flaws… | 我有许多不好的地方 |
[44:36] | but that isn’t one of them. | 但是我不给自己人下毒 |
[44:41] | I protect my people. | 我保护我的人民 |
[44:46] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我 |
[44:51] | Call her. | 打给她 |
[44:56] | Call her and ask. | 打给她 问她 |
[44:59] | And listen. | 听听 |
[45:01] | Listen to her voice as she works out how to lie to you. | 听听她是怎么想方设法骗你的 |
[45:37] | – Hey, sweetheart. You ready? – Yeah. | -亲爱的 你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[45:39] | Mrs. Clarke said there’s a spelling sheet in her folder. | 克拉克老师说她的文件夹里有一张拼写作业 |
[45:43] | It’s in the backpack. They’re doing it in class today. | 放在书包里了 他们本来课上要做的 |
[45:47] | Franny can bring it tomorrow. | 弗兰妮做完了明天带来就好 |
[45:47] | Uh, excuse me for one second. Uh… | 抱歉我接一下电话… |
[45:50] | Dante? – Yea. | -但丁 -对 |
[45:52] | Can I call you back in, like, five minutes? | 我可以五分钟后打给你吗 |
[45:54] | Did you poison me? | 是你给我下毒的吗 |
[46:00] | – W-what are you… – The lawyer. | -你在说什… -那个律师 |
[46:04] | Was he one of yours? | 是你们的人吗 |
[46:07] | Are you out of your fucking mind? | 你他妈的疯了吗 |
[46:08] | No. I did not. | 不是我 |
[46:11] | My God, why would you even think that? That’s… | 我的天 你为什么会这么想 这… |
[46:14] | That’s insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[46:15] | – I’m gonna come there. – Mommy. | -我马上过来 -妈咪 |
[46:20] | I-I just picked up Franny. We’ll come to the hospital. | 我刚刚接了弗兰妮 我们一会就来医院 |
[46:26] | Dante? | 但丁 |
[46:28] | Dante. | 但丁 |
[46:29] | Hang up that phone. | 挂电话 |
[46:36] | Yevgeny’s here. Lock down the hospital– | 叶夫根尼在这里 封锁医院 |
[46:39] | Dante! Fuck! | 但丁 操 |
[46:48] | Aw, shit. | 妈的 |
[46:50] | Some–something’s happened and I have to go. | 出事了 我得走了 |
[46:51] | She has to stay here. It–it’s an emergency. | 她得留在这 是急事 |
[46:55] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[46:55] | Yevgeny’s in the hospital. He found Dante. | 叶夫根尼在医院 他找到但丁了 |
[46:57] | Lock down the hospital. | 封锁医院 |
[46:58] | Hey, you need to go back to class. | 你得回去上课 |
[47:00] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[47:01] | I’m gonna see you after school, okay? | 放学了我来接你 好吗 |
[47:02] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[47:03] | No, Mommy! No, Mommy, no. | 不 妈咪 不 妈咪 不 |
[47:04] | No. I gotta go. I gotta go. | 不 我得走了 我得走了 |
[47:13] | Franny! | 弗兰妮 |
[47:15] | Shit. | 操 |
[47:18] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[47:25] | Get her! | 看住她 |
[47:28] | No, Mommy, no! | 不 妈咪 不 |
[47:30] | No! | 不 |
[48:00] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[48:22] | You cannot park there! You don’t have a tag. | 你不能停在这里 你没停车证 |
[48:36] | What happened? Is he okay? | 发生什么了 他还好吗 |
[48:37] | He didn’t make it. He didn’t make it. | 他没挺过去 他没挺过去 |
[48:47] | Brody! | 布洛迪 |
[48:49] | Brody! | 布洛迪 |
[49:17] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |