时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Come on, Saul. I appreciate the visit, | 行了索尔 我很感激你来看我 |
[00:08] | but why are you really here? | 你到底来找我干嘛 |
[00:10] | Yevgeny slipped the net. | 叶夫根尼逃走了 |
[00:12] | Best guess is he made it back to Russia. | 最大的可能是回到了俄罗斯 |
[00:14] | – Fuck. – Yeah. | -他妈的 -是啊 |
[00:15] | – So what do you need? – Next best thing to you, Carrie? | -那你现在需要什么 -你最得力的人 卡莉 |
[00:18] | – I need your team. – To do what? Repatriot him? | -我需要你的团队 -来干嘛 遣返他吗 |
[00:21] | Him or Simone Martin. | 他或者西蒙妮·马丁 |
[00:23] | Turns out she might be alive after all. | 貌似她可能还活着 |
[00:25] | Unless the White House has concocted | 除非白宫捏造了 |
[00:27] | a truly epic web of lies, | 一个史无前例的弥天大谎 |
[00:30] | I am the tip of the spear | 不然我就为人刀俎 |
[00:32] | of one of the most insidious attacks ever perpetrated | 挑起了有史以来对美国民主体制 |
[00:35] | on the institution of American democracy. | 最阴险狡诈的一次攻击 |
[00:38] | You’re firing your Cabinet. | 你要解雇内阁成员 |
[00:40] | Only those who caved. | 只开除叛变那些 |
[00:42] | You have no idea who that is. | 你不知道还有谁 |
[00:44] | Well, I can damn well guess. | 太好猜了 |
[00:47] | The President is covering up one crime with another. | 总统是在用一次犯罪来掩盖另一次 |
[00:50] | A majority of the Cabinet concurs. | 内阁大多数人都这么认为 |
[00:53] | Eight Secretaries are ready to sign a document if you are. | 八位部长准备签署文件了 就等你下笔 |
[00:57] | The Vice President is here. | 副总统到了 |
[00:59] | You signed no document invoking the 25th Amendment? | 你没有签字启动第二十五修正案 |
[01:04] | I have not, | 我没有签过 |
[01:05] | on the one condition that you immediately walk back the firing | 条件是您马上撤回一系列罢免决定 |
[01:09] | of Secretary Mullen and the others. | 包括穆伦和其他几位部长 |
[01:11] | The answer is no. | 答案是不 |
[01:13] | Then you leave me no choice | 那我别无选择 |
[01:15] | but to deliver a document declaring you | 只能递交文件表示 |
[01:18] | unfit for the Office of the Presidency. | 你不再适合出任总统 |
[01:21] | So what’s your plan? | 那你有什么计划 |
[01:23] | At my request, | 依我的要求 |
[01:25] | President’s demanded immediate and high-level talks | 总统要求即刻进行一对一的 |
[01:27] | with my counterparts. | 高级别对话 |
[01:29] | As the pretext for an operation to grab Simone? | 作为抓捕西蒙妮行动的掩护吗 |
[01:31] | Delegation leaves tonight. | 代表团今晚就出发 |
[01:33] | Is it too late for me to join? I think I could be useful. | 现在加入会不会太迟 我想我应该能帮上忙 |
[01:39] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了 -好了 |
[01:52] | He saved our lives. | 是他救了我们 |
[01:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:57] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[02:01] | Carrie, you’re not yourself. | 卡莉 你现在不正常 |
[02:04] | But you don’t have my condition. | 你没得我那病 |
[02:07] | I’m dealing with it. I-I’ve been dealing with it | 我在控制病情 一直在控制 |
[02:09] | since I was 22. | 22岁就开始了 |
[02:13] | She said no one at work could know. She’s bipolar. | 她说不能让任何同事知道 她有狂躁症 |
[02:17] | The mood of the country, it’s not great. | 整个国家都处在气愤中 情况不太妙 |
[02:20] | Civil…War! | 内战 |
[02:23] | Madam President, please! | 总统女士 求你了 |
[02:25] | You have to put a stop to this! | 你得阻止这一切 |
[02:28] | It’s only getting worse. | 情况只会越来越糟 |
[02:30] | Is there no fucking line? | 你他妈就没有底线吗 |
[02:33] | Ridiculous lies and accusations. | 荒唐的谎言和指控 |
[02:39] | The White House is in crisis mode. | 白宫正深陷危机 |
[02:43] | I’m talking about information warfare. | 我说的是信息战 |
[02:47] | Our country is under attack. | 我们的国家正遭受攻击 |
[02:51] | The time to rise up is now! | 现在就站起来吧 时不我待 |
[02:56] | I swore an oath to protect it. | 我曾宣誓要保卫它 |
[03:01] | Just think of me as a light on the heavens, | 就当我是海角上的一束光 |
[03:04] | a beacon, steering you clear of the wrongs. | 一座灯塔 指引你避开礁石 |
[03:46] | Department of Justice. | 司法部的 |
[03:49] | Lawyers. | 法务人员 |
[04:58] | They tell me you don’t get a lot of visitors. | 他们说你访客不多 |
[05:02] | I can see why. | 我知道为什么了 |
[05:06] | I take it you’re aware of the mess in Washington. | 你应该已经知道华府出的乱子了 |
[05:11] | Yeah, the mess you made. | 对 你搞的乱子 |
[05:12] | I’d say President Keane gets most of the credit. | 我认为主要还是归功于基恩总统 |
[05:15] | We’re invoking the 25th Amendment to remove her. | 我们要启动第二十五修正案赶她下台 |
[05:18] | It’s at the Supreme Court now. | 现在看最高法院的了 |
[05:20] | She thinks she’s got the winning argument, | 她觉得她很有理 |
[05:22] | but from what I’m hearing, she’ll be gone very soon. | 但我听说 她很快就要滚了 |
[05:25] | – So what do you want from me? – Advice. | -那你找我干什么 -听取建议 |
[05:28] | Because just when there’s light at the end of the tunnel, | 因为就在我们在黑暗中看到一丝曙光时 |
[05:30] | I get some disturbing news about your pal Saul Berenson, | 你老友索尔·贝伦森的一些消息却让人不安 |
[05:34] | who, with everything happening in Washington, | 华盛顿一堆烂事 |
[05:36] | suddenly flies off to Moscow in the middle of the night | 他却大半夜突然飞到莫斯科 |
[05:39] | on an unscheduled “Diplomatic mission.” | 执行非日常的”外交任务” |
[05:43] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[05:44] | A reliable source, | 一个可靠的线人 |
[05:46] | who also provided a passenger manifest. | 还给了我一份旅客名单 |
[05:53] | Now what do you want me to do? | 你需要我做什么 |
[05:54] | Tell me what he’s up to over there. | 告诉我他去那边干嘛 |
[05:57] | Why would I? | 凭什么 |
[05:58] | Because there’s a new administration coming, | 因为新一届政府即将成立 |
[06:01] | and I’m thinking, with everyone else in town | 我不禁想到 别人都自由自在的 |
[06:03] | free as a bird, why not you? | 你何必在这受苦 |
[06:15] | Carrie Mathison… | 卡莉·麦吉森 |
[06:17] | and her team from Kabul. | 和她喀布尔时的团队 |
[06:19] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[06:21] | And two lawyers from DOJ | 两名司法部的律师 |
[06:23] | who probably have no idea what’s really going on. | 这两人可能根本不知道实情 |
[06:27] | What is going on? | 实情是什么 |
[06:29] | Carrie and three of her buddies from the Middle East? | 卡莉和她三名在中东时的手下 |
[06:32] | It’s not a diplomatic mission. It’s a covert operation. | 这不是去外交的 这是次秘密行动 |
[06:36] | To do what? | 什么行动 |
[06:38] | How am I supposed to know? | 我怎么知道 |
[06:39] | I’ve been here, walking around in circles for six months. | 我在这儿遛弯遛半年了 |
[06:43] | Well, who would know? | 那谁能知道 |
[06:45] | Whoever’s running it stateside. | 在国内接洽的人 |
[06:47] | The Agency. | 中情局 |
[06:49] | That place is a sieve. | 那地方四处透风 |
[06:50] | Saul would have his own small group, | 索尔肯定会组建自己的小组 |
[06:53] | off-campus, hand-picked. | 亲自挑选的编外人员 |
[06:56] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:57] | People he trusts. | 他信任的人 |
[06:58] | Seconded from other agencies | 很可能是从别的部门借调过来 |
[07:01] | or recent retirees brought back for a last fling. | 或是退休返聘回来发光发热的 |
[07:05] | Doesn’t exactly narrow it down. | 并没缩小范围啊 |
[07:08] | He went to Russia. | 他去了俄罗斯 |
[07:10] | Look for Russian experts. | 找找俄罗斯方面的专家 |
[07:15] | You’ll find there aren’t that many. | 你会发现人数并不多 |
[07:38] | – Welcome to Moscow. – Jim. | -欢迎来到莫斯科 -吉姆 |
[07:50] | This is your clean suite. | 这是给你们的安全套房 |
[07:52] | We can’t vouch for any other place in the hotel. | 这家酒店的其他房间就不敢保证安全了 |
[07:54] | You need to talk, do it here. | 你们要谈 就在这谈 |
[07:58] | These guys are all over everything. | 这帮人无处不在 |
[07:59] | Assume you’re being watched. | 你们很可能已经被监视了 |
[08:24] | Now for some encouraging news. | 说点好消息 |
[08:31] | Yevgeny’s dacha. | 叶夫根尼的别墅 |
[08:33] | And there they are. | 他们在里面 |
[08:34] | Pretty much around the clock. | 基本全天都在 |
[08:37] | – What are they up to? – In Russian? Chertov. | -他们在那干嘛 -用俄语叫”男欢女爱” |
[08:40] | With occasional walks to the village for food. | 偶尔去村里觅食 |
[08:44] | Think that presents an opportunity. | 你觉得那算是好机会不 |
[08:45] | I think we should stick with the original plan. | 我觉得还是执行原本的计划 |
[08:47] | Security remains light at the dacha, at least so far. | 别墅的安保措施很松懈 起码目前如此 |
[08:50] | Two guards are camped out at the end of the driveway, | 车道尽头有两个警卫守着 |
[08:53] | plus a third who wanders the grounds | 还有一个四处巡逻 |
[08:55] | according to a schedule we have yet to divine. | 巡逻时间表尚未掌握 |
[08:58] | Almost lackadaisical. | 基本是漫不经心的 |
[08:59] | What’s the old Soviet saying? | 苏联老话怎么说的 |
[09:01] | “We pretend to work, you pretend to pay us”? | 打工的装腔作势 付钱的装模作样 |
[09:05] | Who’s going in? | 谁负责进去动手 |
[09:09] | And you’re on comms? | 那你们戴上耳机 |
[09:10] | – That’s right. – What about the locals? | -没错 -当地人手呢 |
[09:11] | Two, just like you asked. | 找了两个 按你的要求 |
[09:12] | Totally reliable. | 非常可靠 |
[09:13] | We’ve used them before. | 我们之前用过他们 |
[09:15] | They’ll meet up with you at the site. | 他们去现场跟你们汇合 |
[09:16] | – Questions? – Well, I have a few. | -有什么问题吗 -我有几个 |
[09:20] | Yevgeny sticks to Simone like glue. | 叶夫根尼整天粘着西蒙妮 |
[09:22] | How do you intend on breaking him off? | 怎么才能把他支开 |
[09:23] | We have a plan for that. | 我们有个计划 |
[09:25] | And what about her exfiltration after? | 之后怎么把她运出去呢 |
[09:29] | We have a plan for that, too. | 我们也定了个计划 |
[09:31] | Fine. One last thing. From what I’m hearing, | 好吧 还有件事 我听说 |
[09:34] | the President is hanging on by a thread in Washington. | 总统现在华盛顿岌岌可危 |
[09:37] | She authorized this operation. What happens if she falls? | 这次行动是她授权的 如果她下台了呢 |
[09:40] | Anyone have a plan for that? | 谁给这情况定计划了 |
[09:52] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[09:53] | I hope so. Is Clint here? | 是啊 科兰特在吗 |
[09:56] | Clint? | 科兰特 |
[10:00] | Come on. He’s in back. | 进来吧 他在里面 |
[10:04] | Clint, you have a visitor. | 科兰特 有人来找你 |
[10:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:13] | Well, I’ll just… | 不打搅你们… |
[10:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:21] | Janet. Bayne. | 珍妮特·贝恩 |
[10:24] | Senator Paley’s assistant. | 佩利议员的助理 |
[10:27] | Chief of Staff, but, yeah, I am. | 是幕僚长 不过你说对了 |
[10:31] | In fact, a question the Senator posed to me, | 其实呢 议员问了我一个问题 |
[10:34] | a personnel question, is what led me here to you, | 很私人的问题 所以我才来找你 |
[10:36] | and, uh, I’ll just say it. | 我就直说了 |
[10:40] | I know you’re working with Saul Berenson. | 我知道你跟索尔·贝伦森合作 |
[10:44] | I also know he just took a group to Moscow– | 我也知道他刚组团去了莫斯科 |
[10:46] | Carrie Mathison, among others– | 有卡莉·麦吉森 还有别人 |
[10:48] | supposedly to object to operations | 明面上是去反对俄罗斯在美国 |
[10:51] | the Russians are running here in the U.S., | 执行的一系列行动 |
[10:53] | but really, they’re over there to… | 但实际上他们是去… |
[10:57] | That’s the part I need you to fill in. | 后面请你补充 |
[11:01] | Wait. They are there | 等下 他们的目的是 |
[11:04] | to talk about Russian operations in the U.S. | 谈俄罗斯在美国的行动 |
[11:08] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[11:10] | I mean, if it’s something else… | 还有其他事的话 |
[11:12] | I don’t know. | 那我就不知道了 |
[11:14] | Well, I’m sorry to hear that, | 我很遗憾听到你这么说 |
[11:16] | because this little spy fraternity you’re involved in, | 因为你参与的间谍兄弟会 |
[11:19] | it’s completely illegal, | 是完全非法的 |
[11:21] | especially if you’re supporting off-book operations in Moscow. | 如果你还参与在莫斯科的秘密行动就更加如此 |
[11:24] | Clint? Can I bring you guys something? | 科兰特 我给你们送点东西吧 |
[11:26] | – Yeah, just a second, Mom! – So, why are they there? | -行 等会儿 妈妈 -他们的目的是什么 |
[11:35] | I will call the Attorney General right now. | 我现在可以立刻打给司法部长 |
[11:37] | I really will. | 真的 |
[11:39] | I will call the Attorney General and blow the whole thing up. | 我可以立刻打给司法部长 曝光此事 |
[11:47] | Fuck. | 操 |
[11:55] | They’re there, um… | 他们的目的… |
[11:58] | They’re there… | 他们的目的… |
[12:02] | to retrieve Simone Martin. | 是抓回西蒙妮 |
[12:11] | She’s alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[13:20] | Where’s Yevgeny Gromov? | 叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫呢 |
[13:25] | You promised to gather the relevant parties. | 你答应会召集相关各方 |
[13:32] | Then where is Yevgeny Gromov? | 那叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫呢 |
[13:35] | Yevgeny? | 叶夫根尼 |
[13:37] | Gromov. You must know him. | 格罗莫夫 你肯定认识他 |
[13:42] | He has unique knowledge of the issues | 他对我们将要讨论的事宜 |
[13:43] | we’re here to discuss. | 有特别的了解 |
[13:51] | – He’s nobody. – I disagree. | -他不重要 -不见得 |
[13:55] | In fact, the opposite. | 其实正相反 |
[13:58] | We feel there’s no point in proceeding without him. | 我们觉得没有他的讨论就没有意义 |
[15:43] | The Director suggests we adjourn until Yevgeny arrives. | 局长提议叶夫根尼来之前先休息 |
[15:45] | Yep. | 行 |
[15:59] | You’re on. | 开始行动 |
[16:31] | – Well? – “Well” what? | -如何 -如何什么 |
[16:34] | What I told you. | 我告诉你的事 |
[16:36] | Simone, alive and well in Russia– | 西蒙妮在俄罗斯活得好好的… |
[16:39] | I said I need time to think about it. | 我说了我需要时间考虑 |
[16:41] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[16:45] | Fucking Keane and her fucking Russians. | 他妈的基恩 他妈的俄国人 |
[16:48] | – I know. – Worst part is, she told me. | -是啊 -最糟糕的是她告诉我的 |
[16:50] | She told me not only that it was Russians, | 她不只跟我说了是俄国人干的 |
[16:53] | but that they were using me to get to her. | 还说了俄国人利用我打击她 |
[16:57] | Imagine Simone Martin back here, saying that publicly, | 试想西蒙妮·马丁回来 公开宣称 |
[17:00] | that everything we’ve been blaming on Keane | 我们怪在基恩头上的事 |
[17:02] | is actually Russians. | 其实是俄国人干的 |
[17:06] | It’s not inevitable that Simone Martin | 西蒙妮·马丁返回美国 |
[17:08] | makes it back to the United States. | 并不是无法避免的 |
[17:09] | It is very much up to you. | 多半要看你 |
[17:11] | What do you mean it’s up to me? | 什么叫要看我 |
[17:12] | A few words to the Russian ambassador… | 跟俄罗斯大使说几句… |
[17:17] | A few words, and Saul’s mission fails. | 说几句 索尔的任务就会失败 |
[17:22] | You want me to rat out our own guys? | 你想让我出卖同胞 |
[17:24] | No, I want you to finish what we started | 不 我想让你善始善终 |
[17:25] | and remove a President so despised, | 干掉受鄙视的总统 |
[17:27] | her own Cabinet lined up to get rid of her. | 她的内阁成员迫不及待地想对付她 |
[17:30] | Were we wrong about some facts? Apparently. | 我们犯了一些错吗 是的 |
[17:32] | But we were not wrong about her. | 但我们对她的看法没错 |
[17:43] | I took the liberty of telling the Ambassador’s office… | 我已经自作主张通知大使的办公室 |
[17:46] | – Jesus. – …you might want a few words with him. | -老天啊 -你有话对他说 |
[17:49] | You know the country will be better off. | 你清楚这么做是为了国家 |
[17:52] | The country? | 为了国家吗 |
[17:54] | Okay. You and me, too. What’s wrong with that? | 好吧 也是为了你我前程 有什么问题吗 |
[18:12] | He’s waiting, Senator. | 他在等你 参议员 |
[18:15] | Senator? | 参议员 |
[18:18] | Fuck it. | 去他的吧 |
[18:41] | Stand by. | 稍等 |
[18:46] | Ready. | 准备就绪 |
[18:48] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你的到来 |
[18:50] | I know it was an inconvenience. | 我明白这对你多有不便 |
[18:53] | But believe me, we’ve come much, much further to be here. | 但请相信 为此我方也大费周折 |
[18:59] | We made the journey to ask you about your involvement | 我们来这里是想了解你与近期 |
[19:01] | in several recent events. | 几起事件的牵涉情况 |
[19:03] | One, the death of General McClendon | 一 麦克伦登将军 |
[19:05] | at Hazelton Penitentiary. | 在黑兹尔顿监狱身亡 |
[19:08] | Two, a false news report propagated during | 二 在弗吉尼亚州鲁卡斯威尔武装对峙期间 |
[19:10] | an armed standoff at Lucasville, Virginia, | 一则虚假新闻被大肆传播 |
[19:13] | that resulted in the death of dozens of American civilians. | 并导致多名美国公民丧生 |
[19:17] | Three, the death of FBI agent Dante Allen | 三 联调局特工但丁·艾伦 |
[19:20] | in an emergency room at a hospital near Washington, D.C. | 在华盛顿特区附近一家医院急诊室内身亡 |
[19:36] | We respectfully disagree. | 我方难以苟同 |
[19:44] | No. They’re quite real. | 不 它们相当真实 |
[20:59] | We’re not here to talk about the last 30 years. | 我们不是来谈论过去30年的历史的 |
[21:05] | Well, we’re here to talk about this. | 好吧 但我们是来谈论这个的 |
[21:08] | You… | 你 |
[21:10] | in Lucasville. | 在鲁卡斯威尔 |
[21:11] | You…in an emergency room | 你 在华盛顿郊外的 |
[21:14] | outside of Washington, D.C. | 一间急诊室里 |
[21:15] | You…using me to inflict damage on my own country. | 你 利用我来破坏我的国家 |
[21:37] | Uh, maybe we should all have a break. | 也许我们该休息一会 |
[22:08] | – Is everything okay? – So far. Why? | -一切都好吗 -目前还好 怎么了 |
[22:10] | Something just happened downstairs. | 刚才有什么事发生了 |
[22:12] | A message came in to Mirov. | 有人给米罗夫报信 |
[22:14] | Maybe it was nothing, but you should give ’em a heads up. | 也许那没什么 但你还是提醒一下他们 |
[22:17] | Alpha One, this is Main. | A1 总部呼叫 |
[22:19] | What’s your status? | 情况如何 |
[22:22] | All good. They’re fine. | 一切都好 他们没事 |
[23:28] | – Shit. – Alpha One? | -糟了 -A1 |
[23:34] | – It’s a fucking ambush. – Alpha Two? | -他妈的有埋伏 -A2 |
[23:50] | Move! Go! Let’s go! | 快 撤退 |
[24:01] | Go! | 走 |
[24:20] | Main, this is Alpha Two, inbound. | 总部 A2回话 |
[24:22] | We’re down a man. Over. | 我们损失一人 完毕 |
[24:24] | Copy that, Alpha Two. | 收到 A2 |
[24:58] | Five to four. | 五比四 |
[25:00] | Against. | 反对 |
[25:02] | The Supreme Court just announced it. | 最高法院刚刚宣布 |
[25:07] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[25:10] | The Solicitor General sat right there two days ago | 司法部副部长两天前 |
[25:12] | and assured me that the Cabinet serves at my discretion. | 才向我确保过内阁听从我的领导 |
[25:16] | I can fire them as I wish. | 我可以随意解雇他们 |
[25:19] | Apparently, the court had issues with the…delivery. | 显然法院比较反感 那个信息 |
[25:23] | – What delivery? – Of the notice of termination to the Cabinet members. | -什么信息 -解散内阁的通知 |
[25:31] | They’re not gonna stop, | 他们不会善罢甘休 |
[25:32] | these people lined up against me. | 他们联合起来反对我 |
[25:33] | I think we should focus on more hopeful terrain. | 我想我们应该专注希望更大的事 |
[25:35] | – Like what? – The vote in Congress, for one. | -比如 -国会投票 这是其一 |
[25:37] | Two-thirds is a very high bar. | 三分之二的票很难达到 |
[25:40] | And Saul in Moscow. | 索尔还在莫斯科 |
[25:43] | They’ll probably get to him, too. | 他们或许也说服他了 |
[25:48] | – Madam President. – What is it? | -总统女士 -怎么了 |
[25:52] | It’s okay, Ashley. Thank you. | 没事 阿什丽 谢谢 |
[25:55] | Not wasting any time. | 真是迫不及待啊 |
[25:57] | So you heard the Court’s decision. | 所以你听说法院的决定了 |
[25:59] | Yeah. Delivery issues with the pink slips. | 对 解雇通知的传达问题 |
[26:02] | Not enough stamps, I guess. | 盖的章不够吧 |
[26:06] | This is a moment that was never meant to happen. | 本不该如此的 |
[26:08] | You know that, right? | 你明白吧 |
[26:10] | A moment utterly not contemplated in the Constitution. | 一个完全无视宪法存在的时刻 |
[26:13] | Everyone keeps waiting around | 人人束手旁观 |
[26:15] | like they actually care what it says. | 装得好像真在乎宪法一样 |
[26:17] | – I do care what the Constitution says. – Good. | -我确实在乎宪法的规定 -好 |
[26:20] | Then explain to me how you used the 25th Amendment | 那解释一下你是如何行使第25修正案 |
[26:23] | to oust a President who is not in a coma, | 罢黜一位并未昏迷 |
[26:26] | not in any way disabled, | 也未残废 |
[26:28] | clearly in possession of her faculties, | 完全能够掌控手下官员 |
[26:31] | clearly able to discharge the duties of her office. | 完全有能力履职的总统 |
[26:35] | How is that done? | 是怎么做到的 |
[26:35] | Madam President, I am here to relieve you of your command. | 总统女士 我是来解除你的总统职责的 |
[27:28] | We were fine, and then we weren’t. | 原本一切顺利 后来情况有变 |
[27:30] | They knew we were coming. | 他们知道我们要来 |
[27:32] | Gotta figure out how. | 得查清楚怎么知道的 |
[27:33] | No, we don’t. You don’t know they were tipped off. | 没法子 并不能断定有人给他们报信 |
[27:34] | It’s not true. We saw Mirov get some kind of message. | 不对 我们看到米罗夫收到了消息 |
[27:37] | – He left the room. -That could’ve been anything. | -走出房间 -那个消息不见得就是 |
[27:39] | It was always a Hail Mary, this operation. | 这次行动就是孤注一掷 |
[27:40] | It failed for whatever reason. | 任何意外都会导致失败 |
[27:42] | Only thing we had going for us was surprise, | 我们只能靠出其不意 |
[27:44] | which is gone, as is Simone, | 但时机没了 西蒙也没了 |
[27:46] | who could be anywhere on the planet by now. | 她现在的踪迹无处可寻 |
[27:51] | So what we’re gonna do is get out | 所以得在别墅的 |
[27:52] | before we’re called to account for those bodies at the dacha. | 人命债算到我们头上前赶紧撤退 |
[27:55] | We’re leaving? You can’t be serious. | 我们要走 别开玩笑了 |
[27:57] | I am, ’cause while this was going south, | 没开玩笑 这事出岔子时 |
[28:00] | something else happened back in Washington. | 华盛顿也出了意外情况 |
[28:03] | Elizabeth Keane is no longer President. | 伊丽莎白·基恩已经不是总统了 |
[28:06] | Whatever authorization we had has vanished. | 我们之前拿到的授权已经失效 |
[28:12] | We leave in the morning. | 明早就走 |
[28:14] | We use the situation in D.C. to explain our departure. | 就说是华府的变动导致我们撤退 |
[28:17] | Saul, we’re not finished. We can’t be. | 索尔 事还没完 不能这样 |
[28:20] | There is something to be done here. | 这里的事还没了结 |
[28:21] | So tell me, what’s the plan? | 告诉我 有什么计划 |
[28:26] | – We can’t just leave. – We can. | -不可以一走了之 -可以的 |
[28:29] | First thing in the morning. | 明天一早就走 |
[28:44] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[28:46] | How are things in Washington? | 华盛顿情况如何 |
[28:47] | – Couldn’t be more fucked up. – Except here. | -糟透了 -这里更糟 |
[28:51] | Carrie? We got your message, | 卡莉 我们收到你的消息了 |
[28:53] | but we don’t quite understand what you have in mind. | 但我们不太明白你有什么打算 |
[28:55] | – Simone has vanished. – Yeah. That we understood. | -西蒙妮人间蒸发了 -这个我们知道 |
[28:58] | We don’t have the time or resources to locate her again. | 但我们没精力再次把她找出来 |
[29:01] | And even if we did, she’ll be under guard now | 即便找到了 她肯定也被保护起来了 |
[29:02] | in a way she wasn’t before. | 不能像之前那样了 |
[29:04] | We need someone to take us to her. | 得找个人带我们接近她 |
[29:06] | So what’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[29:07] | I don’t know. I don’t know. That’s what Saul asked. | 不知道 不知道 索尔也这样问了 |
[29:10] | There are all kinds of animosities on their side of the table. | 他们那边彼此之间充满了敌意 |
[29:13] | I spent the whole day staring at them. | 我一整天都在盯着他们 |
[29:16] | General Yakushin from SVR and Mirov from the GRU, | 俄外情局的亚库辛将军和俄军情局的米罗夫 |
[29:19] | they can’t stand each other, | 彼此瞧不顺眼 |
[29:21] | and Yakushin’s really had it up to here with Yevgeny’s | 亚库辛对叶夫根尼的傲慢态度 |
[29:23] | condescending crap. | 非常不满 |
[29:25] | There are fissures there we can pry open, | 我们可以加深他们之间的分歧 |
[29:27] | turn them against each other in a way they do us. | 以其人之道 还治其人之身 |
[29:30] | Yevgeny’s the only one who actually cares about Simone. | 只有叶夫根尼才真的在乎西蒙妮 |
[29:33] | There–there must be something we can exploit. | 肯定有我们能利用的地方 |
[29:36] | Okay, that’s… | 好 你这是… |
[29:37] | A wish, not a plan. I know. | 希望 不是计划 我知道 |
[29:39] | I was gonna say it’s a good idea. | 我本来想说是个好主意 |
[29:42] | This SVR guy, Yakushin. | 这位俄外情局的亚库辛 |
[29:46] | He’s the one you can get to. He’s old school. | 你可以从他下手 他是保守派 |
[29:48] | He wants America to be stable. | 他希望美国稳定 |
[29:50] | It’s where he hides all the money he steals. | 因为他把吞的钱全藏在美国了 |
[29:52] | Drives him crazy, yevgeny going around stirring up trouble. | 叶夫根尼这么折腾把他气疯了 |
[29:57] | So you think we play on his resentment? | 你想要我们利用他的愤怒 |
[29:59] | God, no. | 并不是 |
[30:00] | Carrie, I’m sending you something. | 卡莉 我给你发东西过来了 |
[30:03] | You wanna get to him? | 你想搞定他 |
[30:05] | Forget resentment. | 别利用他的愤怒 |
[30:07] | Go for his money. | 冲着他的钱去 |
[30:09] | How? | 怎么做 |
[30:13] | We make it disappear. | 让他的钱消失 |
[30:41] | Sorry if I woke you. | 抱歉打扰你休息了 |
[30:43] | You really think I’ve been sleeping? | 这种时候我还睡得着吗 |
[30:45] | – So? – You said you wanted a plan. | -什么事 -你说你需要一个计划 |
[30:49] | What I said was we’re going home. | 我说的是我们要回去了 |
[30:51] | Well, I’ve got one. | 我有计划了 |
[30:53] | Wanna hear it? | 想听吗 |
[30:56] | You were in that room just like I was. | 你也看到对面的情况了 |
[30:58] | There are divisions on their side we can use against them. | 我们可以利用他们内部的分歧 |
[31:03] | That’s it? | 就这个吗 |
[31:05] | No. Yevgeny’s like this with Simone, | 叶夫根尼对西蒙妮就是这样 |
[31:08] | he’ll be even more protective of her after what happened today. | 今天这事过去后他会对她更加上心 |
[31:11] | His boss, Mirov–he doesn’t care about her personally, | 他的头米罗夫不怎么在乎西蒙妮 |
[31:14] | but he needs to protect her, too. | 但还是要保护她的安全 |
[31:16] | The last thing he wants is her back in the U.S., | 他最不希望看到的就是她回美国 |
[31:18] | blabbing about how they all brought down a President. | 把他们扳倒总统的事泄露出去 |
[31:21] | Yakushin, though, has resentments | 亚库辛就不一样了 |
[31:23] | the size of fucking Siberia about what those two | 他对这两个人在军情局的作为 |
[31:25] | have been doing over at the GRU. | 不满到了极点 |
[31:26] | That doesn’t mean he’ll help us. | 那他也不一定会帮我们 |
[31:28] | No, but it means he won’t mind helping us, | 对 但他不会介意帮我们一把 |
[31:30] | – given the proper incentive. – Which is what? | -只要方法得当 -什么方法 |
[31:33] | Yakushin’s got nearly $300 million in U.S. Banks, | 亚库辛在美国的银行里有三亿存款 |
[31:35] | funneled through corporations he controls. | 通过他控制的公司来管理 |
[31:38] | We drain those accounts. | 我们把钱全转移走 |
[31:39] | He asks what he has to do to get his money back. | 他会问我们怎样才能把钱给他 |
[31:42] | We tell him, “Get us Simone.” | 我们问他要西蒙妮 |
[31:44] | – You think he’ll deliver Simone? – I don’t need him to. | -他会交出西蒙妮吗 -不用他来 |
[31:46] | All he has to do is find her. I’ll do the rest. | 只要他找到她的下落 剩下的我来 |
[31:48] | – You will. – With Anson and Bennet. | -你一个人 -还有安森和本尼特 |
[31:52] | Okay, suppose you’re right, and Yakushin finds her. | 如果你的设想正确 亚库辛找到了她 |
[31:53] | Suppose, by some miracle, you manage to get to her, | 你们奇迹般地摸到了她的藏身处 |
[31:56] | wherever she may be. | 不管是哪 |
[31:58] | What then? What’s the exfil plan? | 然后呢 如何带着她撤退 |
[32:00] | It’s the same as before. | 和之前一样 |
[32:01] | No, it’s not the same. It can’t be. | 不能一样 行不通 |
[32:03] | Exfil plan was built on a narrow window of surprise that’s gone. | 撤退计划需要出其不意 可是良机已逝 |
[32:08] | So tell me, with everyone watching, | 在众目睽睽之下 |
[32:10] | how do we get Simone and you back to the U.S.? | 我们怎么把你和西蒙妮送回美国 |
[32:14] | That’s not the mission. | 任务的目的不是这个 |
[32:16] | The mission is to retrieve Simone. | 只要送西蒙妮回国就行了 |
[32:19] | – Carrie. – Which, I swear to God, is still possible, | -卡莉 -这仍然是可能的 |
[32:22] | and I’ve not come all this way in that fucking plane | 我大老远坐飞机跑来 |
[32:25] | and in my life to fail in that mission when I know I can succeed. | 不能把明知可以完成的任务给搞砸了 |
[32:32] | You’ve given me a hard time the past few years. | 过去几年你害我日子很不好过 |
[32:34] | I’m in, I’m out, I’m all over the place. | 我有时在状态 有时又很不稳定 |
[32:36] | I am not all over the place now. | 我现在不会像以前那样了 |
[32:38] | I’m here and I’m all in, | 我准备好要全力以赴 |
[32:40] | and I need you to say yes. | 我需要你同意这项计划 |
[33:12] | I’ve been robbed. | 我的钱没了 |
[33:13] | – You have. – Yes, by you. | -是吗 -是 你干的 |
[33:16] | 4:15 this morning, | 今天凌晨四点一刻 |
[33:17] | bank accounts belonging to me and my family, my associates, | 我 我家人和属下的银行账号 |
[33:20] | all emptied. | 都被清空了 |
[33:22] | – American hackers. – Sit, please. | -美国黑客 -请坐 |
[33:25] | – Where is my money? – You want my help? Sit down. | -我的钱呢 -想我帮忙就坐下 |
[33:34] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[33:36] | I want Simone Martin. | 西蒙妮·马丁 |
[33:38] | – I don’t have her. – That’s true. Yevgeny does. | -她不在我手上 -对 在叶夫根尼那里 |
[33:42] | – So? Ask him. – He’d say no. | -那就去问他 -他不会承认的 |
[33:45] | That’s why I’m asking you. | 所以我才问你 |
[33:48] | Fuck you, Saul. | 操你妈 索尔 |
[33:49] | Fine, fuck me. | 随你骂 |
[33:51] | This is what happens when the gloves come off | 这就是在你骂我时发生的事 |
[33:54] | while you’re cursing me, | 脸已经撕破 |
[33:55] | the awkward position I’ve put you in. | 我令你陷入尴尬境地 |
[33:58] | Remember, I did not start this. | 记住 这事不是我挑起的 |
[34:00] | – Neither did I. – No, your countrymen did. | -也不是我 -是你的俄国同胞 |
[34:03] | They left bodies, | 在美国国土 |
[34:04] | dead on the ground, | 留下尸体 |
[34:07] | in America. | 扬长而去 |
[34:10] | They left our President damaged, | 他们让我们的总统受尽诋毁 |
[34:13] | about to be deposed. | 即将被逼下台 |
[34:15] | – This is what you believe. – I don’t believe. I know. | -你这么觉得而已 -事实如此 |
[34:18] | And I’m sick of it, your bullshit. All of you. | 我受够了听你们满嘴喷粪 |
[34:22] | Give me Simone Martin, you get your money back. | 给我西蒙妮·马丁 钱就还你 |
[34:25] | Or swear to God, this is only the start. | 否则我发誓 好戏才刚开始 |
[35:21] | He says he never heard of her. | 他说他没听说过这个人 |
[35:38] | He’s leaving the hotel. We’re tracking south. | 他要离开酒店了 我在跟 |
[35:42] | He’s got Moscow police clearing a route for him | 莫斯科警察在帮他开路 |
[35:44] | – back to Yasenevo. -What’s Yasenevo? | -回亚森内沃 -那是哪 |
[35:47] | His home base. SVR Headquarters. | 他的大本营 外情局总部 |
[35:52] | What do you think he’s doing? | 你们觉得他要做什么 |
[35:53] | Well, he sure lost interest in the conference. | 肯定不会去开会了 |
[35:55] | What Saul said made an impression. | 索尔的话管用了 |
[35:58] | Mirov’s delegation’s ready downstairs. | 米罗夫的代表团在楼下等着 |
[36:00] | Saul wants to know when to expect you. | 索尔问你什么时候来 |
[36:01] | Um, tell him I’m staying here. | 告诉他我要留在这里 |
[36:18] | So Yevgeny’s not joining us? | 叶夫根尼不来了 |
[36:29] | Sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到你这么说 |
[36:33] | Not feeling well. | 她不太舒服 |
[36:36] | General Yakushin? | 亚库辛将军呢 |
[36:45] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[37:20] | You were right. There he is, back at home base. | 你说得对 他回到大本营了 |
[37:24] | You think he’s got a plan? | 你觉得他有什么计划吗 |
[37:26] | Yakushin always has a plan. Who are they? | 亚库辛做事向来有计划 他们是谁 |
[37:30] | – Can’t tell. – Can you enlarge? | -不好说 -你能放大吗 |
[37:32] | Um, no, not much. | 不行 放大不了多少 |
[37:37] | Lost them. We’ve got no coverage inside the building. | 他们走了 我们看不到大楼里面的情况 |
[37:41] | Where were you? I’ve been calling. | 你去哪了 我一直给你打电话 |
[37:43] | Sorry. Did anything happen? | 抱歉 发生什么事了吗 |
[37:45] | Yeah, lots. Someone tipped off the Russians. | 对 好多事 有人给俄罗斯通风报信了 |
[37:48] | – What? – Plan “A” at the dacha went to shit. | -什么 -度假屋的A计划泡汤了 |
[37:51] | Team walked into a trap. | 小队走进了个埋伏 |
[37:53] | Two casualties, one on each side. | 两人伤亡 一边一个 |
[37:56] | We’re on to Plan “B” Now. | 我们现在实行B计划 |
[37:57] | Go after Yakushin, get him to cough up Simone. | 针对亚库辛 让他把西蒙妮弄出来 |
[38:04] | – What’s that? – Yakushin’s headquarters. | -那是什么 -亚库辛的大本营 |
[38:06] | No, no. That. | 不不 那个 |
[38:09] | Carrie? You seeing this? | 卡莉 你看到这个了吗 |
[38:11] | Yeah, I am. | 对 我在看 |
[38:20] | What do you think? | 你觉得是怎么回事 |
[38:20] | 30 men loaded for bear less than an hour | 索尔威胁亚库辛还不到一小时 |
[38:22] | after Saul squeezed Yakushin’s balls? | 就有三十个人带了猎熊的装备出发 |
[38:25] | We said get Simone. That’s what he’s doing. | 我们让他把西蒙妮弄来 他照办了 |
[38:32] | Okay, they’re on the move. We’re tracking. | 好 他们出发了 我们在跟踪 |
[38:55] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[38:57] | Max, switch to mobile. We’re heading out. | 麦克斯 换成移动端 我们要出发了 |
[39:11] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[39:13] | About a half-mile from you. | 离你大概八百米 |
[39:14] | Any idea where they’re going? | 知道他们去哪吗 |
[39:16] | – No, not yet. – Yeah, maybe. | -还不知道 -也许我知道 |
[39:19] | He’s headed right at Mirov. | 他这是冲米罗夫去的 |
[39:21] | Mirov’s at the hotel. | 米罗夫在酒店呢 |
[39:23] | I mean, Mirov’s headquarters, the GRU building. | 我是说米罗夫的总部 军情局大楼 |
[39:26] | He has a secure suite there. | 他在那里有个安全套房 |
[39:28] | Top floor, safest place in Moscow. | 最顶层 莫斯科最安全的地方 |
[39:30] | You think that’s where they moved her? | 你觉得他们把她藏在那儿了 |
[39:32] | Yakushin obviously does. | 亚库辛肯定认为是 |
[39:35] | – Bennet, you hear that? – GRU. | -本尼特 你听到了吗 -军情局 |
[40:28] | Something wrong? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[40:31] | The Colonel apologizes. | 上校说很抱歉 |
[41:28] | Get away from the window. | 离窗户远一点 |
[41:31] | Come on. | 过来 |
[41:33] | So, they are looking for me. | 他们在找我 |
[41:37] | What did Mirov say? | 米罗夫怎么说 |
[41:38] | He’ll, uh, call the Kremlin. | 他会给克里姆林宫打电话 |
[41:40] | And what will the Kremlin say? | 克里姆林宫会怎么说 |
[41:41] | Don’t worry. You’ll be safe here. | 别担心 你在这儿很安全 |
[41:46] | No one can touch you. | 没人会伤害你 |
[41:53] | – I’ll leave the guards outside. – Where are you going? | -我会让守卫在门口 -你要去哪 |
[41:55] | – Gotta sort this out. – Stay. | -得解决这个事情 -待在这儿 |
[41:59] | Let Mirov deal with this. | 让米罗夫解决这件事 |
[42:01] | He is the one who let it all happen. | 是他让这一切发生的 |
[42:06] | Bolt the door. Don’t let anybody in but me, yeah? | 把门锁好 除了我 别让任何人进来 |
[42:26] | Oh, shit. Shit! Oh, shit. | 坏了 坏了 他妈的 |
[42:47] | Okay, we need to put this out on the Internet, | 我们得把这个放上网 |
[42:49] | like Yevgeny would do it. | 就像叶夫根尼干的那样 |
[42:51] | Use CCTV footage, tourist videos, | 用监控录像 游客的视频 |
[42:53] | whatever you can grab. | 任何你可以找到的 |
[42:55] | Make it sound like the whole country’s melting down. | 弄成感觉像整个俄罗斯在崩溃 |
[43:00] | – Come on. – What? | -快点 -什么 |
[43:02] | Put it out. Use Yevgeny’s network. | 放出去 用叶夫根尼的网络 |
[43:04] | W-we shut it down. | 我们把它关闭了 |
[43:05] | The bots are still there. | 但机器人还在 |
[43:08] | – Come on! Come on! – Max? | -快 抓紧时间 -麦克斯 |
[43:10] | – Yeah. – We’re moving. | -在 -我们行动了 |
[44:13] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[44:17] | Sir? | 先生 |
[44:18] | – Senator. – You need to see this. | -参议员 -您得看看这个 |
[44:22] | There is chaos right now in Moscow, | 莫斯科发生骚乱 |
[44:24] | where elements of Russian’s intelligence apparatus are | 俄罗斯情报人员在距克林姆林宫 |
[44:26] | involved in an armed standoff | 不足一英里的地方 |
[44:28] | less than a mile from the Kremlin… | 进行武装对峙 |
[44:30] | – What is this? – We started it. | -这是什么情况 -这是我们发动的 |
[44:32] | – What? – Keane did, | -什么 -基恩发动的 |
[44:34] | just before she stepped down. | 就在她下台之前 |
[44:36] | Send a covert operation over there headed by Saul Berenson. | 她派索尔·贝伦森带队进行秘密行动 |
[44:39] | I just had the Russian ambassador screaming at me on the phone. | 俄罗斯大使刚才还在电话里冲我发火 |
[44:44] | You have to stop it. | 您必须制止这一切 |
[44:47] | Stop that? | 制止 |
[44:49] | How? | 怎么做 |
[44:50] | Declare Berenson a rogue operator, disown him publicly, | 声称贝伦森擅自行动 公开与他断绝联系 |
[44:54] | or you’re gonna have the Russians | 不然俄罗斯人会因为 |
[44:56] | coming after you for this 20 minutes into your watch. | 你上台20分钟内发生的事找你算账 |
[45:06] | – Max, are you there? – Yeah. | -麦克斯 你在吗 -在 |
[45:08] | I’m on the eighth floor. The security badge doesn’t work. | 我在八楼 门禁卡失效了 |
[45:10] | Do I go back down? | 我要下楼吗 |
[45:11] | No, no. You’re– you’re in the right place. | 不必 你在正确的位置 |
[45:15] | Okay, there should be an opening to your left. | 好 在你左边应该有个入口 |
[45:18] | You see the opening? | 看见了吗 |
[45:29] | There should be a door at the end of it. | 走到头会有一扇门 |
[45:32] | Yeah. | 有 |
[45:51] | Where’s this go? | 这门通向哪里 |
[45:52] | You’re nearly there. | 你就要到了 |
[46:02] | Carrie, hold on a second. | 卡莉 稍等一秒 |
[46:05] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[46:12] | You have a better suggestion? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[46:15] | Yeah, me neither. | 没错 我也没有 |
[46:35] | – I see a balcony. – Yeah. | -我看到一个阳台 -是的 |
[46:36] | That leads to the suite. You okay, Carrie? | 那里通向目标房间 你行吗 卡莉 |
[46:44] | Carrie, they’re up to the third floor. | 卡莉 他们到三楼了 |
[46:46] | You’ve gotta keep moving. | 你必须得行动了 |
[47:13] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[47:19] | Carrie, they’re up to the fourth floor. | 卡莉 他们到四楼了 |
[47:20] | Now you have maybe five minutes. | 你现在只有大概五分钟 |
[47:58] | I made it. | 我到了 |
[48:33] | Put your gun down. | 放下枪 |
[48:45] | So, this whole crazy thing is you? | 所以 都是你搞的鬼 |
[48:49] | Wait. Wait, you–you know what’s happening outside. | 等等 你也清楚外面在发生什么 |
[48:52] | They’re here for you. | 他们是冲你来的 |
[48:53] | Yevgeny will never give me up. | 叶夫根尼不会出卖我 |
[48:55] | You think that’s what it’s even about anymore, giving you up? | 你现在还以为你的安危很重要吗 |
[48:58] | The world is watching. The Kremlin has lost control. | 全世界都在看着 克林姆林宫失去控制了 |
[49:01] | You are the problem. | 而你是麻烦所在 |
[49:03] | What do you think they’ll do? | 你觉得他们会怎么做 |
[49:08] | They’ll make the General back down. | 他们会让亚库申将军的人撤走 |
[49:09] | Does it sound like that’s what’s happening? | 你听着像那么回事吗 |
[49:15] | Mirov is probably talking to Yevgeny right now. | 米罗夫说不定正在跟叶夫根尼谈话 |
[49:17] | – Stop. – He’s having the conversation. | -闭嘴 -他正在谈论最坏的情况 |
[49:21] | Yevgeny’s saying you’re loyal. You’ve done great things. | 叶夫根尼会说你是忠诚的 你立了大功 |
[49:24] | But Mirov is painting the big picture, | 但米罗夫要顾全大局 |
[49:26] | and in the big picture, | 在大局面前 |
[49:27] | you are expendable. | 你只是枚弃子 |
[49:31] | You don’t know Yevgeny. | 你不了解叶夫根尼 |
[49:34] | I know he killed Ivan Krupin and Clayton and Dante Allen– | 他杀了伊万·库京 克雷顿和但丁·艾伦 |
[49:37] | his people. | 他的属下 |
[49:38] | He killed them when they became a problem, | 有人碍事 就被他杀了 |
[49:40] | and that is what you are right now. | 而你现在也碍事了 |
[49:44] | He’ll walk in here, and he’ll tell you | 他会走进来 告诉你 |
[49:46] | everything’s gonna be all right, and then– | 一切都会好的 然后… |
[49:48] | – You’re wrong. – Only, I’m not, | -你错了 -但我是对的 |
[49:51] | because we both know that is the deal we make | 因为你我都明白 |
[49:54] | in the work we do. | 这个行当的规矩 |
[50:09] | Simone? | 西蒙妮 |
[50:12] | Simone, time to move. | 西蒙妮 该走了 |
[50:14] | There’s a path through the basement. | 地下室里有条出路 |
[50:18] | Simone, there’s a car waiting. Open the door. | 西蒙妮 车在等着呢 快开门 |
[50:22] | Simone? | 西蒙妮 |
[50:27] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[51:27] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[51:29] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[51:46] | Keep down, okay? | 卧倒 明白吗 |