时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You were detained in Russia for 213 days? | 你在俄罗斯关押了213天 |
[00:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[00:10] | And did they tell you you failed your polygraph? | 他们有没有告诉你 你没通过测谎 |
[00:14] | “Deception indicated”. | 不实反应 |
[00:18] | My memory doesn’t distinguish | 我的记忆分不清 |
[00:19] | between what was real and what wasn’t. | 真实和不真实的部分 |
[00:22] | You get that, right? | 你明白的 对吗 |
[00:23] | I want you to know | 我想让你们知道 |
[00:25] | I am in charge of these prisoners, | 我掌握着这些囚犯的生死 |
[00:29] | and I will never agree to their release. | 并且我永远不会同意释放他们 |
[00:33] | Your old friend, Abdul Qadir G’ulom, | 你的老朋友阿卜杜勒·卡迪尔·古洛姆 |
[00:37] | just fired a broadside into the peace talks. | 刚刚对和平会谈进行了猛烈抨击 |
[00:39] | Yeah, I saw that. | 是 我看到了 |
[00:41] | I need him to publicly walk back | 我需要他公开撤回 |
[00:43] | his comments about the POWs. | 关于战俘的言论 |
[00:45] | I’m here because I need Carrie in Kabul for a week or two. | 我来是因为我需要卡莉去喀布尔待一到两周 |
[00:48] | We’re making progress here. | 她的情况在好转 |
[00:51] | Put her in a war zone, we could be back to square one. | 如果让她重回战区 那就得从头再来 |
[00:53] | It’s an important mission. I’m okay with a setback. | 任务很重要 我不介意从头再来 |
[00:55] | We may be dealing with a compromised officer here. | 她可能已经被策反了 |
[01:03] | Is Roshan here? | 罗尚在吗 |
[01:06] | They killed him, the Taliban, because of you. | 他们杀了他 塔利班 因为你 |
[01:09] | Is it… Is it possible he had another American contact? | 他会不会有其他美国的联系人 |
[01:14] | Only you. | 只有你 |
[01:15] | I don’t… I… | 我没 |
[01:17] | I-I wasn’t even in Afghanistan. I was in prison. | 我当时都不在阿富汗 我在监狱里 |
[01:20] | Piotrowski’s doing hardware maintenance. | 皮尔维斯基会进行硬件维护 |
[01:23] | We’re gonna provide support so he can repair or replace. | 我们提供支援 以便他修复或者替换设备 |
[01:26] | We don’t have a functional listening device. | 我们没有有效的窃听装备 |
[01:29] | Our people don’t know if they are having | 我们的人不知道协商的内容 |
[01:30] | a real conversation or if it’s just bullshit. | 是真 还是扯淡 |
[01:36] | It’s working. | 能收到了 |
[01:38] | The Vice President is completing another meeting. | 副总统的上一个会马上就要开完了 |
[01:41] | He will be ready in a moment. | 很快就能见您了 |
[01:47] | Stay, stay. | 留下来 留下来 |
[01:54] | Get back, get back! | 快回来 快回来 |
[02:06] | The World Trade Center, Tower Number One | 世贸中心一号楼 |
[02:08] | is on fire! | 起火了 |
[02:10] | I missed something once before. I won’t… | 过去我曾漏掉过线索 我不会… |
[02:13] | I can’t let that happen again! | 不能让悲剧重演 |
[02:16] | An American prisoner of war has been turned. | 一个美国战俘被策反了 |
[02:19] | You’re a disgrace to your nation, | 你是祖国的耻辱 |
[02:20] | Sgt. Nicholas Brody. | 尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士 |
[02:21] | You’re a traitor and a terrorist, | 你是个叛徒 也是个恐怖分子 |
[02:23] | and now it’s time to pay for that. | 你该为此付出代价了 |
[02:26] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你是在指控我什么吗 |
[02:29] | You really do not remember? | 你真的不记得了吗 |
[02:30] | Remember what? | 记得什么 |
[02:32] | We may be dealing with a compromised officer here. | 她可能已经被策反了 |
[02:35] | You had a relationship complicated enough | 你的经历太过复杂 |
[02:37] | to lie about. | 足以让你说谎 |
[02:39] | Yeah, it’s complicated. | 是很复杂 |
[02:40] | I lost seven months of my life. | 我失去了七个月的人生 |
[02:42] | To my Russian handler? | 给我的俄罗斯接头人吗 |
[02:44] | Is our strategy working? | 我们的策略有效吗 |
[02:46] | And you will become the focus of an investigation | 你将成为调查的焦点 |
[02:49] | that will define the rest of your life. | 这场调查将决定你的余生 |
[02:53] | That not every problem in the Middle East | 不是所有的中东问题 |
[02:55] | deserves a military solution. | 都要用军事解决 |
[02:57] | Because this whole country went stupid crazy after 9/11. | 因为这个国家在911后疯得没有智商了 |
[03:02] | Carrie, you’re not yourself. | 卡莉 你现在不正常 |
[03:04] | I’m still putting the pieces together. | 我还在拼凑线索 |
[03:07] | Please, God, tell me you have it. | 拜托 老天 告诉我你拿到了 |
[03:12] | Is there no fucking line? | 你他妈就没有底线吗 |
[03:15] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[03:16] | No one else will. | 也只有我会 |
[03:44] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[03:49] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[03:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:53] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:55] | Vice president can see you now. | 副总统可以见你了 |
[04:21] | Carrie Mathison. | 卡莉·麦吉森 |
[04:23] | General. | 将军 |
[04:25] | Four years since you left, | 你离开了四年 |
[04:27] | everything is crazier than ever here. | 这里的一切变得更加疯狂了 |
[04:32] | Please. | 请坐 |
[04:41] | Tell me about the Russians, | 跟我说说那些俄罗斯人 |
[04:43] | the ones who were just here who you paraded in front of me. | 刚刚从这里出去 你故意让我看到的那帮人 |
[04:48] | Businessmen. | 商人而已 |
[04:49] | No, no, Abdul. | 不 不 阿卜杜勒 |
[04:50] | They were not businessmen. | 他们不是商人 |
[04:51] | They were intelligence officers, GRU. | 他们是情报人员 俄军情局的 |
[04:54] | – If you say so… – I do. | -你说是就是吧 -我说是的 |
[04:57] | Well, maybe you are right. | 或许你说得没错 |
[05:00] | Maybe they are worried | 或许他们担心 |
[05:01] | that this peace you think you are negotiating will turn to shit, | 你们以为马上要谈成的和平会变成一锅屎 |
[05:06] | like in Syria. | 就像叙利亚那样 |
[05:08] | Maybe they think | 或许他们认为 |
[05:10] | that shit will ooze | 这战乱会一路 |
[05:13] | across the border | 跨越国境 |
[05:15] | into Tajikistan | 蔓延到塔吉克斯坦 |
[05:17] | and Uzbekistan, | 乌兹别克斯坦 |
[05:19] | maybe all the way to Moscow. | 甚至直奔莫斯科 |
[05:22] | That’s what they think, | 这是他们的想法 |
[05:23] | or that’s what you’re telling them? | 还是你对他们的说辞 |
[05:25] | That’s what will happen | 如果美国人撤走 |
[05:27] | if the Americans leave. | 这就不可避免 |
[05:34] | I know why Saul sent you here… | 我知道索尔为什么派你来 |
[05:37] | to convince me to release | 来说服我 |
[05:39] | 1,000 Taliban prisoners | 把一千名塔利班囚犯 |
[05:43] | onto my streets… | 放回我的地头 |
[05:45] | so that he can have his agreement. | 好让他达成和平协议 |
[05:50] | Well, go ahead. | 来吧 |
[05:54] | Convince me. | 说服我 |
[05:58] | General, those people you’re talking about | 将军 你提到的这些人 |
[06:01] | are prisoners of war. | 是战俘 |
[06:03] | They are terrorists. | 他们是恐怖分子 |
[06:04] | When the war ends, they’ll have to be released. | 等到战争结束 他们也必然会被释放 |
[06:07] | You know that. | 你很清楚 |
[06:09] | The peace is happening. | 和平正在到来 |
[06:11] | Even Saul doesn’t believe this. | 连索尔都不会相信这话 |
[06:14] | He does. That’s why he brought me here… | 他相信 所以他才派我来 |
[06:16] | to make sure you understand | 来确保你理解这一点 |
[06:19] | and to make sure you understand | 并且确保你理解 |
[06:20] | we need unity now about everything. | 我们目前需要全面的团结 |
[06:23] | We’re partners. | 我们是盟友 |
[06:25] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[06:27] | You know we are, | 你知道我们是的 |
[06:29] | and we have been for years, | 而且已经好多年了 |
[06:30] | not just our countries… you and I. | 不仅是我们的国家之间 还有你我之间 |
[06:36] | Someone leaked you information from the peace talks. | 有人向你泄露了和平会谈的内容 |
[06:38] | You used that information to undermine | 你用那个情报暗中破坏 |
[06:40] | our position on the peace… | 我们在和平进程中的立场 |
[06:42] | also, your government’s position. | 以及你们的政府的立场 |
[06:44] | What you said on TV, | 你在电视上发表的言论 |
[06:45] | that you would never release the prisoners… | 说你绝不释放囚犯 |
[06:47] | you have to walk it back. | 必须收回 |
[06:48] | – Really? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[06:51] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[06:55] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[06:58] | Tell me, partner. | 告诉我 盟友 |
[07:05] | The Carrie Mathison I knew… | 我认识的卡莉·麦吉森 |
[07:09] | would never come in here… | 要么备下大礼 |
[07:13] | making demands… | 要么持枪逼迫 |
[07:15] | not without a gift | 绝不会两手空空 |
[07:18] | or a gun to the head. | 到这里来提要求 |
[07:24] | What happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[07:45] | Transform. | 转换 |
[07:48] | Parse. | 解析 |
[07:54] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[07:57] | Search. | 搜索 |
[07:58] | Key words… | 关键字 |
[08:01] | “Peace talks”, | “和平会谈” |
[08:03] | “Doha, Haqqani”. | “多哈 哈卡尼” |
[08:37] | Do you need anything? | 需要什么吗 |
[08:38] | Some privacy. | 给我点私人空间 |
[09:09] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[09:09] | – How’d it go? – Not well. | -进展如何 -不太好 |
[09:11] | But you saw him? | 但是你见到他了 |
[09:13] | Yeah, and you know who else I saw talking | 是 你知道我还看到了谁 |
[09:14] | to our vice president friend right before me? | 就在我之前和我们的好朋友副总统谈话 |
[09:17] | Yevgeny fucking Gromov. | 狗日的叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫 |
[09:18] | Yevgeny? You sure? | 叶夫根尼 你确定吗 |
[09:21] | Am I sure? | 什么确不确定 |
[09:22] | I mean, did you see him with your own eyes? | 我是说 你亲眼见到他的吗 |
[09:24] | I just said he was talking to G’ulom right before me. | 我刚说了 他就在我之前和古洛姆谈过话 |
[09:26] | He came out of the office with his GRU friends. | 他和俄军情局的人一起出的办公室 |
[09:28] | Yeah, I’m sure. He walked right by. | 所以我确定 他就从我身边走过去 |
[09:31] | Did you know he was here? | 你知道他在这里吗 |
[09:33] | Of course not. | 当然不知道 |
[09:35] | I want to roll him up. | 我要抓他 |
[09:38] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[09:39] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[09:40] | The fuck I can’t. | 去你妈的不行 |
[09:41] | I want to strap him to a chair. | 我要把他绑在电椅上 |
[09:43] | I’m telling you, you can’t. You can’t touch him. | 我说了 不行 你不能动他 |
[09:44] | You can’t touch anybody. | 你谁都不能动 |
[09:45] | Everything that happened in Russia, it’s all off-limits. | 和俄罗斯有关的一切 都不能动 |
[09:48] | It’s part of the deal. | 这是协议的内容 |
[09:49] | What deal? | 什么协议 |
[09:50] | Deal that got you released. | 让你获释的协议 |
[09:52] | It’s the only way I could get you home, okay? | 只有这么做才能带你回家 好吗 |
[09:55] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[09:57] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[09:58] | Forget Yevgeny. | 别管叶夫根尼了 |
[10:00] | What I need you to do now is get G’ulom on our side. | 我现在需要你把古洛姆拉到我们这边 |
[10:03] | Fine. | 行 |
[10:05] | Carrie… | 卡莉 |
[10:06] | I said fine. I’m on it. | 我说了行 我去办 |
[10:12] | Sir. | 长官 |
[10:14] | Sir. | 长官 |
[10:15] | Yeah. What is it? | 什么事 |
[10:16] | Max Piotrowski picked up an intercept | 麦克斯·皮尔维斯基拦截到 |
[10:18] | at the command outpost. | 指挥前哨的通讯 |
[10:19] | He says it’s Haqqani. | 他说是哈卡尼 |
[10:21] | Got a secure call on the SCIF. | 接到敏感信息隔离设施的加密电话 |
[10:30] | What do you got, Max? | 有什么发现 麦克斯 |
[10:31] | We placed our equipment | 我们昨晚将设备 |
[10:32] | on the ridgeline just west of Shingaz Ghar last night. | 安装在了辛格加尔以西的山脊上 |
[10:34] | It went live just after dawn. | 天亮后开始启用 |
[10:36] | You picked up all these calls today? | 这些通话都是你今天拦截的 |
[10:38] | Yeah. Well, the machine did. | 是的 机器拦截的 |
[10:40] | Six hundred conversations in seven hours. | 七小时内六百段对话 |
[10:42] | Mostly what people were having for lunch. | 主要是人们午餐吃什么 |
[10:44] | Then this came in. | 然后接收到这条 |
[10:46] | Play 537. | 播放537 |
[10:55] | What are we listening to? | 他们在说什么 |
[10:56] | You should have transcripts. | 你应该马上会收到文本 |
[11:01] | – We’re sure this is Haqqani? – Pretty much. | -确定这是哈卡尼吗 -十分确定 |
[11:03] | We have voice samples going back three decades | 我们有三十年前他在 |
[11:05] | to when he was training with the 82nd Airborne. | 82空降师训练时的声音样本 |
[11:09] | And who’s the other guy? | 另一个人是谁 |
[11:10] | No voice match on him. We don’t know. | 没匹配到他的声音 不知道 |
[11:13] | Mm, another Taliban commander, obviously. | 显然是另一个塔利班指挥官 |
[11:15] | They’re talking about the raid on Sang-E-Masha. | 他们在说桑易玛莎的突袭 |
[11:18] | Which his son led. | 他儿子主导的 |
[11:21] | Jalal. | 贾拉勒 |
[11:23] | You think that’s who it is? | 你觉得那个声音是他 |
[11:29] | Who else could get away with talking to Haqqani like this? | 除了他谁还敢跟哈卡尼这么说话 |
[11:33] | Well done, Max. | 干得好 麦克斯 |
[11:34] | – Sure. – Really. | -客气 -真的 |
[11:35] | Keep us posted. | 随时通知我们 |
[11:41] | All right, let’s go, boys. | 好了 走吧 兄弟们 |
[11:43] | See you later, Maxie. | 回头见 小麦 |
[11:44] | It’s Max. Hey, don’t do that. Hey, look… | 是麦克斯 住手 听着 |
[11:47] | – Okay, look, um… okay, um… – See you later, Maxie. | -好了 听着 好了 -回头见 小麦 |
[11:49] | Look, I-I really don’t like people touching me. | 听着 我真的不喜欢别人碰我 |
[11:52] | Good luck, man. | 好运 伙计 |
[12:27] | How do I find out where this came from? | 怎么查出这是哪来的 |
[12:33] | “We don’t want the war to stop. We’re winning”. | “我们不想停战 我们快赢了” |
[12:35] | That’s his son. Haqqani… | 他儿子说的 哈卡尼 |
[12:38] | “We’ve been telling ourselves that for 18 years, | “我们十八年来一直在告诉自己 |
[12:40] | that we’re winning, we’re winning, | 我们快赢了 我们快赢了 |
[12:42] | but we never do. | 但从来赢不了 |
[12:45] | I don’t want you to be having this same conversation | 我不希望你十八年后再重复 |
[12:48] | in another 18 years”. | 同样的对话” |
[12:52] | That’s the head of the Taliban talking | 这是塔利班头目 |
[12:53] | right there in black and white, | 在白纸黑字地说 |
[12:55] | saying, “Enough of war”. | “受够了战争” |
[12:58] | We’ve been saying peace is possible like a mantra, | 我们像念咒语一样重复和平是可能的 |
[13:02] | but now we have this, | 但现在我们有了这个 |
[13:04] | and we know… | 而且我们知道… |
[13:06] | it may actually be possible. | 也许真的有可能 |
[13:13] | Haqqani’s not an obstacle. He’s ready. | 哈卡尼不是障碍 他准备好了 |
[13:16] | We don’t need to beg Pakistan to bring him to the table. | 我们不需要求巴基斯坦让他参与谈判 |
[13:18] | He’ll come on his own if we approach him the right way. | 通过适当的途径接触到他 他自己就会去的 |
[13:25] | The Guantanamo prisoners we got released | 我们为了留住塔利班代表团 |
[13:28] | to keep the Taliban delegation from leaving… | 而释放的关塔那摩犯人里 |
[13:33] | one of them was Haqqani’s cousin, right? | 有一个是哈卡尼的表弟 是吧 |
[13:34] | Second cousin. | 远房表弟 |
[13:39] | And they’re arriving tonight. | 他们今晚会到 |
[13:43] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[13:44] | Car bomb. | 汽车爆炸 |
[13:46] | Happened a year and a half ago. | 一年半前的事 |
[13:48] | Young man blown to bits. His wife watches it happen. | 一个年轻男子被炸成了碎片 妻子亲眼目睹 |
[13:50] | Newlyweds. It was all over the local news. | 一对新婚夫妻 当时非常轰动的案子 |
[13:53] | The wife’s name was Samira Noori. | 妻子叫萨米拉·努里 |
[13:55] | She was part of a corruption probe | 她是我们政府发起的 |
[13:56] | launched by our government. | 一个反腐调查队的成员 |
[13:58] | The investigation took this turn | 调查组借机去调查了 |
[14:00] | toward our good friend, Abdul G’ulom… | 我们的好朋友阿卜杜勒·古鲁姆 |
[14:02] | – Right, I remember. – At which point, | -对 我想起来了 -就在这时 |
[14:03] | everyone working on it was fired. | 所有参与调查的人都被炒了 |
[14:04] | The auditors literally disappeared. | 审计人员全部消失 |
[14:06] | No one would say what happened except Samira. | 除了萨米拉 没人知道发生了什么 |
[14:10] | She calls out G’ulom publicly, | 她公开叫板古鲁姆 |
[14:12] | demands the probe be reopened. | 要求重启调查 |
[14:13] | A few days later… | 几天后 |
[14:15] | – Her husband dies. – Yeah. | -她丈夫就死了 -对 |
[14:16] | But the bomb was almost certainly meant for her. | 但炸弹肯定是冲着她放的 |
[14:20] | Well, how’d you get onto her, anyway? | 那你是怎么查到她的 |
[14:22] | Anonymous tip, waiting for me when I got back | 匿名消息 那人就在我见古鲁姆 |
[14:25] | from my meeting with G’ulom. | 回来的路上等着我 |
[14:26] | Well, that’s convenient. | 可真巧啊 |
[14:27] | G’ulom’s got a million enemies. | 古鲁姆树敌无数 |
[14:28] | It could’ve been any one of them, | 谁都有可能 |
[14:29] | someone in his office, even. | 甚至可能是他办公室内部的人 |
[14:31] | It could be a setup. | 可能是陷阱 |
[14:31] | Look, I need leverage on G’ulom. | 我得找到点古鲁姆的把柄 |
[14:34] | That’s what Saul brought me here to find, | 这也是索尔派我来的原因 |
[14:36] | and right now I’ve got nothing. | 但现在我还一无所获 |
[14:37] | G’ulom basically laughed me out of his office this morning, | 今早古鲁姆几乎是把我羞辱了一番 |
[14:40] | which is why I want to stand up an operation… | 所以我想发起一个行动 |
[14:43] | – Shit. – For your approval. | -见鬼 -需要你的批准 |
[14:46] | Samira hasn’t managed to find a job | 自从她丈夫去世后 |
[14:48] | since her husband died… she’s looking, though. | 萨米拉至今都没有工作 她一直在找 |
[14:50] | Her resume’s online | 她在三个喀布尔的 |
[14:51] | at three recruiting sites here in Kabul. | 招聘简历上都投了简历 |
[14:54] | The idea is to bring her in for a job interview… | 我的想法是通过面试与她见面 |
[14:56] | not here, obviously. | 当然不是在这儿 |
[14:58] | So you want to talk to her. | 你想找她聊聊 |
[15:00] | No, I want someone else to, and while they’re doing that, | 不 别人和她聊 与此同时 |
[15:02] | I want to take a look through her apartment. | 我要去她公寓看看 |
[15:04] | She’s a fighter. | 她是个斗士 |
[15:05] | She lost her husband over this. | 为此她失去了丈夫 |
[15:07] | My bet is there’ll be something there. | 我打赌 她家里一定有些什么 |
[15:13] | Let Jenna Bragg run the interview. | 让詹娜·布拉格做面试 |
[15:16] | She set up a phony NGO | 她成立了一个假非政府组织 |
[15:17] | that would work perfectly for this… | 非常适合这次行动 |
[15:19] | medical clinics or something. | 好像是做诊所的 |
[15:21] | Didn’t you say she was stuck in the starting gate? | 你不是说她还摸不清门道吗 |
[15:23] | So now she gets out. Win-win. | 正好帮她一把 双赢嘛 |
[16:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[16:02] | Apparently one had a health issue. | 显然是有人生病了 |
[16:04] | They had to take a physician on board | 他们只能趁在克拉夫顿加油时 |
[16:06] | when they stopped to refuel in Croughton. | 叫了个医生上机 |
[16:14] | Where’s Saul? I thought he’d want to be here. | 索尔在哪 我以为他要来 |
[16:17] | He had to go to D.C. to make this happen. | 他得回华盛顿 确保这事能成 |
[16:48] | This it? The Saba Project? | 就是这个吗 萨巴工程 |
[16:51] | Means “The future” in Pashto. | 在普什图语里是”希望”的意思 |
[16:53] | I set it up a while ago, never used it. | 我前段时间创办的 还没用过 |
[16:57] | You know not to push it, right… the interview? | 面试不用着急 你应该知道吧 |
[17:00] | – Yeah. – You’re not looking for intel. | -知道 -你不用搜集情报 |
[17:02] | – You’re just… – Stalling for time. | -只要 -拖延时间 |
[17:04] | Right. | 对 |
[17:04] | Making small talk, I know. | 随便聊聊 我知道 |
[17:09] | Did Mike say I was a fuck-up or something? | 麦克是不是说我狗屁不是 |
[17:12] | No, actually, he asked me to bring you on board. | 没有 是他让我带你一起的 |
[17:15] | Oh, so you’re the one with the reservations. | 这么说 持保留意见的人是你 |
[17:17] | No, not really. Should I be? | 没有 我应该吗 |
[17:26] | It’s her. She’s available for an interview tomorrow. | 是她发来的 说明天可以面试 |
[17:31] | So? | 所以呢 |
[17:33] | If you want someone who’s glad to finally be doing something, | 让一个闲人因为终于有事而做满心欢喜 |
[17:36] | I think you could do a lot worse than me. | 你比我做得糟糕多了 |
[17:40] | All right, make it afternoon. | 好吧 定在下午 |
[17:41] | You don’t want to look too eager. | 不要表现得太迫切 |
[17:42] | Say you can squeeze her in at 2:15. | 就说可以尽量安排在2点15 |
[18:04] | Easy. | 别紧张 |
[18:31] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[18:32] | In Doha, as we promised, | 多哈 按我们约好的 |
[18:35] | where, as we also promised, you and the others will stay | 我们还约好 你和其他人会一直待在这 |
[18:37] | until a final settlement is reached in the peace talks. | 直到和谈得出结果为止 |
[18:41] | But I have a proposition for you alone, | 但我有个针对你个人的提议 |
[18:44] | a chance to go home right now, | 让你有机会马上回家 |
[18:46] | to your village, your family, wherever you choose. | 回你的村子 或家人身边 随你选 |
[18:54] | I won’t be your spy. | 我不会给你当间谍 |
[18:57] | I’m not asking you to. | 我不是要你做这个 |
[19:01] | All I want is for you to take a message | 我只是想让你带个消息 |
[19:02] | to someone you know. | 给一个你认识的人 |
[19:05] | Haissam Haqqani. | 海赛姆·哈卡尼 |
[19:07] | No, no. | 不 不行 |
[19:09] | It’s a letter… | 是一封信 |
[19:11] | I promise he will want to receive. | 我保证他会想收到这封信 |
[19:17] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[19:19] | Then you’re free. | 然后你就自由了 |
[19:29] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[19:56] | You’re on. | 该你了 |
[20:06] | She’s on her way. Just got in a cab. | 她在路上了 刚上出租车 |
[20:08] | She’ll be there in ten minutes. | 十分钟后到 |
[20:10] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[20:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:50] | Start on that side. | 从那边开始 |
[20:51] | Bedroom, kitchen. I’ll start here. | 卧室 厨房 我从这边开始 |
[20:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:11] | – So where are we going? – Over the border. | -我们去哪 -跨过边境线 |
[22:13] | Yeah, they said that in the briefing. | 这个任务简报里说了 |
[22:14] | Any more specific? | 有具体地点吗 |
[22:17] | Peshawar. | 白沙瓦 |
[22:57] | So we’re still on for this evening? | 今晚继续吗 |
[22:58] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[22:59] | Good. See you then. | 好 到时候见 |
[23:03] | Samira? | 萨米拉 |
[23:04] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:05] | Olivia Hahn. | 奥利维亚·汗 |
[23:08] | Peter Brand, from the foundation. | 那是基金会的彼得·布兰德 |
[23:10] | You’ll get to know him if this works out. | 如果被录用了 你会认识他的 |
[23:12] | It’s where we get our money. | 那是我们的金主 |
[23:14] | Please. | 请进 |
[23:17] | Can I get you anything? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[23:18] | Tea, water? | 茶 水 |
[23:19] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[23:29] | So tell me about yourself. | 介绍一下你自己吧 |
[23:46] | Nothing here. | 这里没有 |
[23:48] | Bedroom’s clean. | 卧室里没有 |
[23:49] | I’m starting to think the whole place is. | 我觉得这儿什么都没有 |
[23:51] | No, there’s something here. I’m sure of it. | 不 这儿肯定有东西 我敢肯定 |
[23:56] | She was married a few months when G’ulom killed her husband. | 古洛姆杀死她丈夫时 她才新婚几个月 |
[23:58] | She go running back to her village? No. | 她逃回村里了吗 没有 |
[24:00] | She stayed here, despite the danger, | 她不顾危险留在了这里 |
[24:02] | living as a single woman in Kabul, | 独自一人生活在喀布尔 |
[24:03] | a place where that is just not done. | 留在这个一切还没了断的地方 |
[24:05] | That’s… | 这… |
[24:07] | that’s not someone giving up. | 不像是放弃了的样子 |
[24:08] | That’s someone… | 而是… |
[24:11] | biding her time. | 在等待时机 |
[24:19] | She barely wears a headscarf. | 她都不怎么戴头巾 |
[24:21] | What’s she doing with one of these? | 留着这些干什么 |
[25:01] | Okay, then this last one, | 好 最近一份工作 |
[25:03] | with the government accounting office… | 2017年在政府的会计办公室 |
[25:05] | – Yes. – … through 2017. | -对 -干了一整年 |
[25:08] | I know, it has been a couple of years. | 我知道那是几年前的事了 |
[25:11] | I-I didn’t mean… | 我不是… |
[25:12] | I just had some family issues after that job, | 那份工作之后 家里出了点事 |
[25:14] | but I’m ready now to work again. | 但我已经准备好上班了 |
[25:16] | – Good. – Very ready. | -好 -完全准备好了 |
[25:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:21] | So how was it, working for the government, this audit? | 在政府审计部门工作感觉如何 |
[25:26] | I just mean you hear these things can get tricky. | 听说这工作挺不好做的 |
[25:30] | It went fine. | 还挺顺利 |
[25:32] | I have a reference there. They’ll confirm. | 简历上有推荐人 他们可以确认 |
[25:34] | Why did you call it an audit? | 你为什么说是审计工作 |
[25:37] | You know, I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[25:39] | It says here “cost accounting”. | 上面写着成本核算 |
[25:41] | I must have read it somewhere else, | 我肯定在其他地方也看到过 |
[25:42] | maybe another listing you have online. | 可能是你传到网上的另一份简历 |
[25:49] | I don’t think this is going to work out. | 看来我不适合这份工作 |
[25:51] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[25:51] | I think it was one of your references. | 是你的某个推荐人说的 |
[25:54] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[25:55] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[25:57] | I didn’t mean to offend you. | 我无意冒犯 |
[26:00] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[26:06] | Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. | 操 妈的 妈的 |
[26:13] | – We got a problem. – What’s that? | -出事了 -怎么了 |
[26:15] | Samira. She’s coming your way. | 萨米拉 她下去了 |
[26:16] | You can’t let her leave. | 不能放她走 |
[26:18] | Are you fucking kidding? | 开他妈什么玩笑 |
[26:19] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[26:20] | She took my picture. | 她拍下我了 |
[26:21] | You’ve got to stop her. | 你得阻止她 |
[26:22] | Did you clear this with Mike? | 你跟麦克说了吗 |
[26:24] | There’s no time. Did you hear me? | 没时间了 你听见了吗 |
[26:25] | She took my goddamn picture. | 她拍了一张我的照片 |
[26:26] | It’ll be all over Kabul. | 全喀布尔都会知道我的 |
[26:28] | Don’t let her leave. | 别放她走 |
[27:23] | For the emir. | 给酋长的 |
[27:28] | Put it in his hands. | 交到他手上 |
[27:30] | We’ll know if you don’t. | 如果你没给的话 我会知道的 |
[27:49] | To His Excellency, the Emir Haissam Haqqani, | 致尊敬的海赛姆·哈卡尼酋长 |
[27:53] | Assalamu alaikum. | 平安与你同在 |
[27:56] | Seems like a lifetime since you and I met | 沙费德岭一别 |
[27:58] | in the mountains of Safed Koh, | 恍如隔世 |
[28:00] | when we fought on the same side. | 彼时我们并肩作战 |
[28:03] | Now we fight as enemies, | 而如今我们视如仇敌 |
[28:05] | using every weapon we have… | 动用一切武力 |
[28:07] | the drone, the suicide bomber… | 无人机 自杀式炸弹 |
[28:10] | to kill and maim families… | 杀害的儿童和家庭 |
[28:13] | children. | 不计其数 |
[28:16] | We’re like two madmen, | 我们好像两个疯子 |
[28:18] | hands around each other’s throats, | 扼住对方咽喉 |
[28:20] | unable to let go, | 不肯放手 |
[28:22] | spilling each other’s blood and treasure… | 残害对方的骨血和珍宝 |
[28:26] | for 18 years. | 如此已有十八年 |
[28:29] | No one can win such a war. | 这场战争没有赢家 |
[28:33] | I’ve come to believe this. | 我已悟出这个道理 |
[28:35] | I think in your heart, you believe it, too. | 我相信内心深处你也明白 |
[28:39] | So I invite you to come talk to me… | 故而我诚邀你前来 |
[28:42] | face-to-face, | 当面一叙 |
[28:44] | because you and I know that it’s only the men with guns | 因为你我都明白 只有持枪之人 |
[28:46] | who can make peace. | 才能维护和平 |
[28:50] | I’ll be at the Kashmir Hotel in Peshawar from Tuesday, | 周二我将在白沙瓦的克什米尔酒店等候 |
[28:54] | alone, apart from the four men guarding me. | 除了四名保镖 别无他人 |
[28:57] | No drones, no satellites, no backup… you have my word. | 无后备支援 无人机或卫星 我保证 |
[29:03] | I can wait three days, no more. | 我最多可以等三天 |
[29:08] | It’s time to stop sending our young men to die. | 不要再送我们的年轻人赴死了 |
[29:13] | Come and talk. | 我们来谈谈吧 |
[29:26] | – What have you done? – It was me. | -你们干了什么 -是我的错 |
[29:27] | I lost control of the interview. | 面试失控了 |
[29:29] | Samira panicked, took a photo of me, | 萨米拉慌了 拍了我的照片 |
[29:30] | and tried to run. | 试图逃跑 |
[29:31] | So you put a hood on her? | 所以你就给她罩上头套 |
[29:34] | Like she’s gonna talk, | 她本来就不太可能说什么 |
[29:35] | now we’ve traumatized her all over again. | 现在我们又把她吓个半死 |
[29:37] | Fine. Let her go. | 好啊 那放她走 |
[29:42] | Come with me. | 过来 |
[29:53] | Bring her some water. | 给她倒杯水 |
[29:57] | I’m not gonna hurt you. I’m taking the hood off. | 我不会伤害你的 我先把头套摘下来 |
[30:03] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[30:04] | This was a mistake. | 这是个误会 |
[30:06] | Okay, untie her. | 给她解开 |
[30:25] | My name’s Carrie. | 我叫卡莉 |
[30:27] | I work for the CIA. | 我在中情局工作 |
[30:34] | I found this in your apartment, | 我在你公寓找到了这个 |
[30:35] | sewn into the headband | 缝进了头巾里 |
[30:36] | of a burka hanging in your closet. | 衣柜里挂着的长袍配的那条 |
[30:39] | You broke into my home? | 你闯进了我家 |
[30:41] | I did. | 是的 |
[30:43] | And I saw what was on this… | 我还看到里面的内容 |
[30:45] | personnel files for a battalion of the Afghan National Army, | 阿富汗国民军一个营的人事档案 |
[30:48] | files from the audit that you kept. | 你藏起来的审计文件 |
[30:50] | I know you were working | 我知道 |
[30:51] | on an anti-corruption probe for your government. | 你在对政府做反腐调查 |
[30:54] | I know it was shut down | 我也知道调查被叫停了 |
[30:55] | when it pointed at General G’ulom. | 因为你查到了古洛姆将军 |
[30:57] | You were fired, and your husband was killed by a bomb | 你被解雇了 你丈夫被炸弹炸死了 |
[31:00] | that was probably meant for you. | 本来是要炸死你的 |
[31:03] | But I don’t think you gave up. | 但我觉得你不会放弃 |
[31:05] | You kept this because you know it can sink G’ulom. | 你留着这个是因为你知道这能扳倒古洛姆 |
[31:10] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[31:13] | Your help. | 请你帮忙 |
[31:15] | Tell me what these mean, and we can do together | 告诉我这些是什么意思 我们合力来做 |
[31:16] | what you tried to do on your own. | 你想自己做的事 |
[31:19] | We can bring him down. | 我们可以让他下台 |
[31:22] | You mean arrest him? | 你是说逮捕他 |
[31:24] | I mean control him. | 我是说控制他 |
[31:27] | Your government and mine | 你我两国政府 |
[31:28] | are trying to secure peace with the Taliban, | 都想与塔利班维持和平 |
[31:29] | a binding deal to end the war in your country. | 达成有效的协议来终结你们国家的战争 |
[31:33] | General G’ulom is standing in the way of that. | 古洛姆将军阻挡着通往和平的道路 |
[31:34] | With this, he’ll have to back down. | 有了这个 他就只能放弃 |
[31:38] | So you won’t arrest him. | 所以你们不会逮捕他 |
[31:41] | If he does what you want, you’ll bury this. | 如果他实现了你的目的 你就会隐瞒这个 |
[31:44] | For now. | 暂时这样 |
[31:47] | ‘Cause you need him on your side. | 因为你需要他站在你们这边 |
[31:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:53] | The man who killed my husband. | 这个人杀了我丈夫 |
[31:58] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[32:00] | You offer me a job that doesn’t exist, | 你给我一个虚构的工作机会 |
[32:02] | kidnap me, terrorize me, make me think I’m going to die. | 绑架我 恐吓我 让我觉得自己必死无疑 |
[32:06] | Then you say, “I’m so sorry. It was all a mistake. | 然后又来说 很抱歉 这只是误会 |
[32:08] | Please help us. It’s for your own good”? | 请帮帮我们 这是为了你自己好 |
[32:11] | Well, it’s not. | 并非如此 |
[32:14] | You know how you could help me? | 你知道怎么才能帮到我吗 |
[32:16] | You know how you could help us, you Americans? | 你知道怎么能帮到我们吗 美国佬 |
[32:20] | Go. Get out of our country. | 滚 滚出我们的国家 |
[32:22] | Stop helping. | 停止援助 |
[32:23] | Leave us alone. | 不要来管我们 |
[32:28] | I’ve waited two years to get G’ulom. | 为了扳倒古洛姆 我等了两年 |
[32:30] | I can wait another two. | 我还可以再等两年 |
[32:32] | I can wait 20. | 我可以等二十年 |
[32:39] | Okay, you’re… you’re right about us, our mistakes. | 关于美国和我们犯的错误 你说得对 |
[32:41] | You’re right about me, but you are wrong about G’ulom. | 关于我你说得没错 但古洛姆的事你错了 |
[32:44] | He’s too strong. | 他太强大了 |
[32:49] | If things stay as they are, you won’t get him. | 如果仍然保持现状 你扳不倒他 |
[32:51] | If we leave Afghanistan, you won’t get him either. | 如果我们离开阿富汗 你也扳不倒他 |
[32:54] | The only thing that will weaken him is peace. | 唯一能削弱他的就是和平 |
[32:58] | Maybe that won’t get justice for you and your husband, | 也许那样无法为你和你丈夫伸张正义 |
[33:00] | but if you don’t help me, nothing changes, | 但如果你不帮我 什么都不会改变的 |
[33:02] | and G’ulom stays in power for another 18 years. | 古洛姆会再掌权十八年 |
[33:18] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[33:19] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[33:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:22] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[33:24] | Better. I can turn G’ulom. | 好多了 我能让古洛姆回心转意 |
[33:26] | What have you got? | 你抓到他什么把柄了 |
[33:28] | Personnel files of the 25th Battalion | 阿富汗国民军第25营的 |
[33:29] | of the Afghan National Army. | 人事档案 |
[33:32] | It’s the safest unit in the entire ANA… | 整个阿国民军中最安全的单位 |
[33:34] | no casualties, no rotations out, | 没有伤亡 没有轮值 |
[33:37] | no desertions, nothing. | 没有逃兵 什么都没有 |
[33:38] | It doesn’t fight. | 它不参与战斗 |
[33:39] | It doesn’t exist. | 它根本不存在 |
[33:42] | It’s a ghost created by General Abdul G’ulom. | 这是阿卜杜勒·古洛姆将军创造的幽灵 |
[33:45] | – Have you got proof? – I’m looking at it. | -你有证据吗 -就在我眼皮下 |
[33:48] | I’m on an army base | 我就站在一个 |
[33:49] | built with $30 million of American money. | 花了三千万美元建造的军事基地上 |
[33:51] | It’s supposed to house 2,000 Afghan troops | 它本应容纳两千支 |
[33:53] | with an annual payroll of $14 million. | 年支出为1400万美元的阿富汗军队 |
[33:57] | There’s no base, and there are no troops. | 但这里没有基地 也没有军队 |
[33:59] | It’s a scam, a paper army. | 这就是个骗局 一支纸军 |
[34:01] | Anyone ask questions, they get killed | 但凡有人过问此事 都被谋害 |
[34:03] | or scared into silence. | 或吓得不敢吭声 |
[34:06] | We’ve enabled this motherfucker for 18 years. | 我们扶持了这个混蛋十八年 |
[34:09] | What is wrong with us? | 我们脑子坏掉了吗 |
[34:10] | All that matters right now is, can you get him back in line? | 现在唯一要紧的是 你能让他听话吗 |
[34:13] | – Oh, yeah. – Good. | -当然 -很好 |
[34:15] | Then do it. | 那就去做吧 |
[34:17] | Right. | 好的 |
[34:20] | How’s it going in Doha? | 多哈那边情况如何 |
[34:22] | Been some developments. | 有些进展了 |
[34:25] | Maybe see you in Kabul soon. | 可能我们很快会在喀布尔见面 |
[35:04] | Assalamu alaikum. | 平安与你同在 |
[35:28] | I thought you were supposed to be in Doha. | 我还以为你在多哈 |
[35:32] | Aba, this has to stop. | 爸爸 该停手了 |
[35:34] | I’ll stop when they stop. | 他们停手我就停手 |
[35:36] | If you take the birdfeeder down, | 你把喂鸟器取下来 |
[35:37] | the squirrels won’t eat the seeds anymore. | 松鼠自然不会偷吃种子了 |
[35:39] | That wouldn’t be fair on the birds, would it? | 但这样对小鸟不公平啊 |
[35:42] | Somebody’s going to get hurt, most likely you. | 有人会因此受伤 很有可能是你 |
[35:45] | The neighbors are complaining, aba. | 邻居们都在抱怨 爸爸 |
[35:46] | Oh, to hell with them. | 去他们的 |
[35:48] | What did they ever do, huh? | 他们都做过些什么 |
[35:50] | Which one of them helped this country become a nuclear power? | 他们中有谁为国家成长为核大国出过力 |
[36:08] | You were friends for a long time. | 你们是老朋友了 |
[36:10] | If 40 years is a long time. | 如果四十年算久的话 |
[36:12] | Then what happened between you? | 那你们之间发生了什么 |
[36:14] | 9/11 happened, | 先是美国遭遇恐袭 |
[36:16] | then America’s crusade against the Muslim world. | 后是美国讨伐穆斯林世界 |
[36:22] | He asked about you. | 他问起你了 |
[36:24] | – Did he? – Mm-hmm. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[36:25] | You know, Saul can be very charming | 只要索尔愿意 |
[36:27] | when he wants to be. | 他可以表现得魅力十足 |
[36:29] | And very two-faced. | 很是两面派 |
[36:32] | He outflanked me, aba. | 他背着我搞小动作 爸爸 |
[36:34] | I was told he was sent back to Washington, | 有人告诉我他被遣回华盛顿了 |
[36:37] | but I think he’s here in Pakistan, | 但我认为他还在巴基斯坦 |
[36:38] | somewhere in FATA. | 在部落区的某处 |
[36:40] | Doing what? | 在做什么 |
[36:42] | One of the five Taliban prisoners | 他释放的五名关塔那摩的塔利班囚犯 |
[36:45] | he had released from Guantanamo | 其中之一就是 |
[36:46] | is Haissam Haqqani’s cousin. | 海赛姆·哈卡尼的堂兄 |
[36:49] | The other four are under house arrest in Doha. | 另外四名现软禁在多哈 |
[36:52] | Cousin’s vanished. | 那名堂兄消失了 |
[36:55] | So Berenson is using this fellow | 所以贝伦森是在利用这个人 |
[36:58] | as an envoy to get to Haqqani. | 作为接触哈卡尼的使者 |
[37:01] | That’s the theory. | 有这种可能 |
[37:06] | Haqqani’s tired of the fight, aba. | 哈卡尼厌倦了斗争 爸 |
[37:09] | Direct talks with Berenson could lead to a breakthrough. | 和贝伦森直接对话可能取得突破 |
[37:13] | Well, any breakthrough must be controlled by us | 任何突破必须有我们来掌握 |
[37:15] | and not the United States. | 不能是被美国掌握 |
[37:17] | Or prevented from happening in the first place. | 或是防微杜渐 |
[37:26] | Question is, how far am I allowed to go? | 问题是 我被允许做到什么程度 |
[37:33] | The Americans despise our god. | 美国人鄙夷我们的神灵 |
[37:35] | They despise our prophet. | 鄙夷我们的先知 |
[37:38] | They despise… us for the very attempt | 他们鄙夷… |
[37:41] | that we are trying to put this country | 我们试图实现 |
[37:42] | on a self-reliant, independent path. | 国家的独立自主的努力尝试 |
[37:45] | Go as far as you must. | 你放手去做吧 |
[37:52] | Photos of the so-called base at Kulali. | 这就是所谓的库拉利基地的照片 |
[37:55] | Not a single structure. | 什么设施都没有 |
[37:57] | Movement order for the 25th Battalion | 你签署的 |
[37:59] | to the base, signed by you. | 第25营地的调动令 |
[38:02] | Statement of unit strength | 你今年一月份 |
[38:03] | uh, from January this year, initialed by you. | 签的军队编制说明 |
[38:07] | Monthly wage statements, | 月工资表 |
[38:09] | uh, from January and February, countersigned by you. | 一月和二月的 由你会签的 |
[38:12] | – Okay. – Ammunition and fuel requests | -好了 -弹药和燃料的申请 |
[38:14] | – for March and April. – I said okay. | -三月和四月的 -我说好了 |
[38:16] | We haven’t calculated exactly | 我们还没算你究竟 |
[38:18] | how much you’ve stolen from your own army, | 从自己军队里窃取了多少私利 |
[38:19] | but it’s at least 100 million. | 最少有一百万吧 |
[38:22] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[38:24] | So what? | 怎样 |
[38:26] | Everyone in government has their nose in the trough. | 政府之中 人人中饱私囊 |
[38:29] | You think they will put me in prison? | 你以为他们会让我蹲监狱吗 |
[38:32] | They are terrified I expose their secrets. | 他们还怕我暴露了他们的秘密呢 |
[38:35] | Not this time. | 但这次不同 |
[38:36] | Really? | 是吗 |
[38:38] | You went against government policy | 你跟政府政策对着干 |
[38:40] | when you capsized the peace process. | 你颠覆了和平进程 |
[38:42] | You humiliated the president and the parliament. | 侮辱了总统和议会 |
[38:45] | So, when they hear you’ve also been creating fake army units, | 所以 他们只要一听到你造假吃空饷的事 |
[38:47] | you’re right… they won’t put you in prison. | 你说得对… 他们不会让你蹲监狱 |
[38:48] | They’ll put you up against a wall. | 他们会枪毙你 |
[38:53] | So here’s the deal. | 所以听好条件 |
[38:55] | The United States will give you two hours. | 美方给你两个小时 |
[38:57] | To do what? | 干什么 |
[38:58] | Walk back your statement about the prisoner exchange. | 再次去发表声明 就说关于交换囚犯 |
[39:01] | You will say you misspoke, | 你词不达意 |
[39:03] | that you fully support the peace process, | 你完全支持和平进程 |
[39:05] | and you will do it publicly. | 要公开发表 |
[39:07] | You do that, and these… | 你做完之后 这些文件… |
[39:10] | will be kept between us. | 我会替你保密 |
[39:20] | This peace of yours… | 你们所谓的和平… |
[39:22] | Do you really think the Taliban will keep any agreement? | 你真的觉得塔利班会遵守条约 |
[39:27] | They wait till you draw down your forces | 他们会等你撤兵 |
[39:31] | while they gather theirs in the villages | 同时他们在村里集结兵力 |
[39:33] | and in the mountains, | 在山里集结人手 |
[39:35] | and then it will be Saigon all over again… | 然后又会和当年胡志明市一样 |
[39:39] | your embassy under siege, | 你们的大使馆被围 |
[39:41] | helicopters taking off from the roof, | 直升机从屋顶起飞 |
[39:44] | every fool who ever worked for you massacred in the street. | 所有为你们卖过命的人在街上被屠杀 |
[39:49] | Then… | 到那时 |
[39:50] | who will you come running to? | 你会哭着去找谁 |
[39:55] | Me, just as you did in 2001, | 我 就像你们2001年一样 |
[39:59] | because no one else | 因为没有别人 |
[40:02] | has the balls to fight. | 有胆战斗 |
[40:07] | Two hours. | 两小时 |
[40:09] | A public statement. | 一个公开声明 |
[40:23] | Max for you. | 麦克斯找你 |
[40:26] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[40:27] | I know you said not to contact you | 我知道你说不要联系你 |
[40:29] | unless it was important, but I think this is important. | 除非很重要 但我觉得这很重要 |
[40:33] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[40:34] | I told you, I can get this myself. | 我说了 我能自己拿 |
[40:35] | – Sure, Max. – Max, what’s going on? | -当然了 麦克斯 -麦克斯 怎么了 |
[40:38] | Is it Haqqani? | 是哈卡尼吗 |
[40:39] | Not exactly. | 也不是 |
[40:40] | Then what, for Christ’s sake? | 那是什么 快说啊 |
[40:41] | I’m not sure, | 我不确定 |
[40:42] | but in the last four hours, | 但过去四小时 |
[40:44] | been a lot of phone calls in Pakistan, all ISI numbers. | 巴基斯坦有很多电话 都是三军情报局的电话 |
[40:48] | I can’t work out what they’re saying. | 我不知道他们在说什么 |
[40:49] | Everything’s encrypted. | 一切都加密了 |
[40:51] | But it’s where they are that worries me. | 但他们的所在地令我担忧 |
[40:53] | It started in Rawalpindi. | 一开始在拉瓦尔品第 |
[40:55] | Now it’s converging on where you are, Peshawar. | 现在聚集到你的所在地了 白沙瓦 |
[40:59] | Keep me informed. | 随时联系我 |
[41:03] | What was that about? | 什么事 |
[41:04] | Pakistani intelligence may know we’re here. | 巴基斯坦情报局也许知道我们在这了 |
[41:08] | We get caught here, so far from the border, | 我们如果在这被抓 离边境这么远 |
[41:10] | on an illegal military operation, | 还是非法的军事行动 |
[41:12] | we’re fucked. | 我们就完了 |
[41:13] | We’re staying. | 我们留下 |
[41:17] | Well, then we better have a look around. | 那我们最好巡查一下 |
[41:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:36] | General. | 将军 |
[42:30] | – Anything? – Not that we can see. | -有发现吗 -没看到 |
[42:32] | Doesn’t mean it’s clear, but… hold on. | 但不意味着就安全 不过 等等 |
[42:37] | Lookout says we got a convoy of Hiluxes half a klick out | 把风的说有一队丰田海拉克斯 距离五百米远 |
[42:40] | headed towards us. | 正朝我们过来 |
[42:41] | – Haqqani. – You need to stay inside. | -是哈卡尼 -你得待在室内 |
[42:44] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[42:47] | Sir, you’re not safe out here. | 先生 你在外面不安全 |
[43:02] | Max said the ISI was converging on us. | 麦克斯说巴三军情报局正朝我们过来 |
[43:06] | What if we’re not the target? | 如果我们不是目标呢 |
[43:11] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[43:12] | Convoy’s about to turn on to the street. | 车队马上就要出现在马路上了 |
[43:14] | We need you back inside. | 您得回到里面去 |
[43:28] | They’re gonna hit the convoy. | 他们要攻击车队 |
[43:47] | Move! Move! Move! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[43:51] | They… they killed him. | 他们杀了他 |
[43:53] | The Talibs are gonna think we did. | 塔利班恐怖分子会以为视我们干的 |
[43:54] | We’re getting the fuck out. | 我们得赶紧走 |
[43:55] | Stay! Keep your head down! | 待在这别动 趴下 |
[43:57] | Go! Get the vehicles! Move it out! | 快 把车开过来 出发 |
[43:58] | Fucking go, go, go! | 快上 走 走 |
[45:02] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[45:04] | They just played G’ulom’s press conference again. | 他们刚才又把古洛姆的新闻发布会又播了一边 |
[45:07] | He looked almost sincere. | 看着挺真诚的 |
[45:09] | The man knows how to lie. You got to give him that. | 这家伙很会撒谎 这点得承认 |
[45:12] | My round. What can I get you? | 这轮我请客 你喝什么 |
[45:15] | Uh, soda water with lime. | 加酸橙的苏打水 |
[45:18] | Yeah, I’m not as fun as I used to be. | 是的 我没有以前那么有趣了 |
[45:22] | Thanks for saving my ass with Samira. | 谢谢你今天替我解萨米拉的围 |
[45:24] | It didn’t need saving. | 不用解围的 |
[45:26] | Yeah, it pretty much did. | 肯定需要就是了 |
[45:28] | Hey, what’s she saying? | 她说什么呢 |
[45:30] | It’s need to know. | 保密 |
[45:32] | Hopefully it’s good-bye. | 希望是告别 |
[45:34] | No such luck. | 没那么走运 |
[45:35] | Seriously, when are you getting the fuck out of my hair? | 你到底什么时候让我清静清静 |
[45:38] | Don’t know. Depends on Saul. | 我也不知道 要看索尔怎么定 |
[45:41] | Hey, where do you pee around here, anyway? | 这地方洗手间在哪 |
[45:43] | Back and to the left. | 后面左转 |
[45:58] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[45:59] | Get the fuck away from me. | 离我他妈远点 |
[46:01] | I thought you were gonna thank me. | 我以为你会感谢我 |
[46:04] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[46:06] | Handing you Samira Noori. | 给你送上萨米拉·努里 |
[46:09] | That was you? | 是你 |
[46:12] | Who did you think it was? | 你以为是谁 |
[46:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[46:18] | Come on. | 得了 |
[46:20] | Don’t play dumb. | 别装傻了 |
[46:25] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这么看着我 |
[46:29] | Excusez-moi. | 不好意思 |
[46:34] | You can’t leave me here! | 你不能把我留在这里 |
[46:35] | You can’t leave me here! | 你不能把我留在这里 |
[46:38] | Don’t go! | 别走 |
[47:25] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[47:28] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |