时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I hereby resign | 我特此辞去 |
[00:07] | the Presidency of the United States. | 美国总统这一职务 |
[00:09] | Vice President Warner will be sworn in as president. | 沃纳副总统将宣誓就职总统 |
[00:13] | You’re here to leverage G’ulom, | 你来是为了制衡古洛姆 |
[00:14] | but you’re asking about Russians. | 却一直问俄国的事 |
[00:15] | Jesus, Mike, not you, too. | 天呐 麦克 你也这样 |
[00:17] | What the hell’d they tell you? | 他们都跟你说什么了 |
[00:18] | That you tanked the polygraph. | 你没通过测谎 |
[00:20] | Jalal–“We don’t want to stop the war. | 贾拉勒说 “我们不想停战 |
[00:22] | We’re winning.” | 我们快赢了” |
[00:23] | That’s his son. | 他儿子说的 |
[00:24] | Haqqani–“But we never do.” | 哈卡尼说 “但我们赢不了” |
[00:25] | That’s the head of the Taliban saying, “Enough of war.” | 这是塔利班头目说 “受够了战争” |
[00:28] | Haqqani is tired of the fight, aba. | 哈卡尼厌倦了斗争 爸 |
[00:31] | Direct talks with Berenson could lead to a breakthrough. | 和贝伦森直接对话可能取得突破 |
[00:35] | Well, any breakthrough must be controlled by us | 任何突破必须由我们来掌握 |
[00:37] | and not the United States. | 不能是被美国掌握 |
[00:38] | Or prevent it from happening in the first place. | 或是防微杜渐 |
[00:48] | Pakistani intelligence may know we’re here. | 巴基斯坦情报局也许知道我们在这了 |
[00:51] | They’re gonna hit the convoy. | 他们要攻击车队 |
[00:59] | Thank God, you’re alive. | 谢天谢地 你还活着 |
[01:08] | Get back, get back! | 快回来 快回来 |
[01:19] | The World Trade Center, Tower Number One | 世贸中心一号楼 |
[01:22] | is on fire! | 起火了 |
[01:24] | I missed something once before. I won’t– | 过去我曾漏掉过线索 我不会… |
[01:27] | I can’t let that happen again! | 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:29] | An American prisoner of war has been turned. | 一个美国战俘被策反了 |
[01:32] | You’re a disgrace to your nation, | 你是祖国的耻辱 |
[01:34] | Sgt. Nicholas Brody. | 尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士 |
[01:35] | You’re a traitor and a terrorist, | 你是个叛徒 也是个恐怖分子 |
[01:37] | and now it’s time to pay for that. | 你该为此付出代价了 |
[01:40] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你是在指控我什么吗 |
[01:42] | You really do not remember? | 你真的不记得了吗 |
[01:44] | Remember what? | 记得什么 |
[01:46] | We may be dealing with a compromised officer here. | 她可能已经被策反了 |
[01:49] | You had a relationship complicated enough | 你的经历太过复杂 |
[01:51] | to lie about. | 足以让你说谎 |
[01:52] | Yeah, it’s complicated. | 是很复杂 |
[01:53] | I lost seven months of my life. | 我失去了七个月的人生 |
[01:56] | To my Russian handler? | 给我的俄罗斯接头人吗 |
[01:58] | Is our strategy working? | 我们的策略有效吗 |
[02:00] | And you will become the focus of an investigation | 你将成为调查的焦点 |
[02:03] | that will define the rest of your life. | 这场调查将决定你的余生 |
[02:06] | That not every problem in the Middle East | 不是所有的中东问题 |
[02:08] | deserves a military solution. | 都要用军事解决 |
[02:11] | Because this whole country went stupid crazy after 9/11. | 因为这个国家在911后疯得没有智商了 |
[02:15] | Carrie, you’re not yourself. | 卡莉 你现在不正常 |
[02:17] | I’m still putting the pieces together. | 我还在拼凑线索 |
[02:20] | Please, God, tell me you have it. | 拜托 老天 告诉我你拿到了 |
[02:26] | Is there no fucking line? | 你他妈就没有底线吗 |
[02:28] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[02:30] | No one else will. | 也只有我会 |
[02:36] | I thought you were going to thank me. | 我以为你会感谢我 |
[02:38] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[02:40] | Handing you Samira Noori. | 给你送上萨米拉·努里 |
[02:41] | That was you? | 是你 |
[02:42] | Come on, don’t play dumb. | 别装傻了 |
[02:45] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这么看着我 |
[02:47] | – Stay. – I can’t. | -留下来 -不行 |
[02:49] | – Please don’t leave me. – I have to go. | -求求你别离开我 -我得走了 |
[02:54] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[02:55] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[02:56] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[03:00] | No! No! | 不 |
[03:02] | You can’t leave me here! | 你不能把我留在这里 |
[03:03] | You can’t leave me here! Don’t go! | 你不能把我留在这里 别走 |
[03:07] | No, don’t! | 不 不 |
[03:29] | – Mr. Vice President. – David. | -副总统先生 -大卫 |
[03:32] | Just catching up on this Berenson mess. | 我刚了解贝伦森这摊烂事 |
[03:35] | Anything new? | 有新消息吗 |
[03:36] | We’ll find out when the President | 等总统和莱恩将军谈完话 |
[03:37] | finishes talking to General Ryan. | 我们就知道了 |
[03:39] | What a clusterfuck. | 真是一片大乱 |
[03:41] | Yeah, you leave Washington for 36 hours, look what happens. | 你离开华盛顿三天 就出这么大事 |
[03:46] | You were just in Columbus, right? | 你还只是去了哥伦布市 对吧 |
[03:48] | Watch OSU play Michigan– The Game. | 看俄亥俄州立大学和密歇根大学的年度之战 |
[03:51] | Frank Gillette and I haven’t missed one | 我和弗兰克·吉莱特自毕业之后 |
[03:52] | since we graduated. | 一场都没有落下 |
[03:54] | We may not have gone to Princeton, | 我们或许没念过普林斯顿 |
[03:56] | but we know how to have a good time. | 但我们知道如何享受美好时光 |
[04:04] | Thank you all for getting here | 感谢各位这么晚了 |
[04:06] | on such short notice at such a late hour. | 还能这么快来到这里 |
[04:12] | General Ryan has been in contact | 莱恩将军一直在和 |
[04:14] | with the Taliban delegation in Doha, | 多哈的塔利班代表团联系 |
[04:16] | and they’ve confirmed that Saul Berenson | 他们确认索尔·贝伦森 |
[04:18] | is their prisoner. | 成了他们的俘虏 |
[04:20] | Despite our intel implicating the I.S.I., | 尽管我们的情报指向了巴三军情报局 |
[04:24] | Haqqani is convinced we were behind the attempt on his life, | 但哈卡尼还是深信是我们想要他的命 |
[04:27] | and he’s threatening to kill Saul | 而且他威胁说只要发现我们打算营救 |
[04:29] | at the first sign of a rescue. | 他就会杀掉索尔 |
[04:32] | Well, I realize, uh, I was out of town when all this was decided, | 做出这些决定的时候我不在华盛顿 |
[04:36] | but what in the hell was the National Security Advisor thinking? | 但国家安全顾问到底是怎么想的 |
[04:40] | He was trying to facilitate a breakthrough in the negotiations. | 他是想促成谈判取得突破 |
[04:43] | How many red lights we gonna let this guy run? | 我们还要放任这家伙闯多少红灯 |
[04:46] | He’s a Keane holdover anyway. | 反正他也是基恩内阁旧臣 |
[04:48] | I say fire his ass. | 要我说直接开了他 |
[04:51] | Well, I don’t know, Ben. | 这我倒不懂了 本 |
[04:53] | Shouldn’t we try to get him back first? | 我们不应该先救他回来吗 |
[05:01] | HQ wants to keep a low profile. | 总部想要低调行事 |
[05:03] | Nothing that will draw attention. | 不要引起任何注意 |
[05:06] | Come in. | 请进 |
[05:09] | Glad you’re not leaving without saying good-bye. | 很高兴你没有不告而别 |
[05:13] | I’m not leaving. | 我没打算走 |
[05:14] | Not yet anyway. | 反正暂时不走 |
[05:17] | I’m fairly certain I signed a travel memo. | 我很确定我已经签署了旅行备忘录 |
[05:19] | You’re due back in Germany this evening. | 你今晚就应该回德国 |
[05:22] | Hey, Alan, give us a minute, will you? | 艾伦 让我们单独谈谈 好吗 |
[05:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:36] | Yevgeny Gromov… | 叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫 |
[05:39] | is here in Kabul. | 现在就在喀布尔 |
[05:46] | Aren’t you at all curious what he’s up to? | 你不好奇他有什么企图吗 |
[05:47] | Whatever it is, we can’t touch him. | 无论什么企图 我们都不能动他 |
[05:50] | Orders from on high– no contact, | 这是上层的命令 不能联系 |
[05:52] | no officer access, not even at arm’s length. | 情报人员不得接触 再近都不行 |
[05:54] | I’m aware. He contacted me. | 我知道 是他联系的我 |
[05:57] | Last night at the club, he put himself in front of me, | 昨晚在俱乐部 他来到我面前 |
[06:00] | said he was the one who gave us the lead on Samira Noori. | 说萨米拉·努里那条线索是他给我们的 |
[06:05] | Any idea why he would do something like that? | 你知道他为什么要那么做吗 |
[06:07] | It’s hard to say for sure, | 很难确定 |
[06:08] | but I think we’re obligated to find out, don’t you? | 但我觉得我们有义务查清 不是吗 |
[06:19] | You realize we’re gonna need consent from headquarters | 你要知道我们需要总部的同意 |
[06:21] | to follow up. | 才能跟进调查 |
[06:23] | Not necessarily. | 没有这个必要 |
[06:24] | Not if we wait for him to reach out again. | 只要我们等他再次联系就行 |
[06:26] | Are you so sure he will? | 你确定他会再次联系吗 |
[06:27] | He already has, twice in secret. | 他已经秘密联系过两次了 |
[06:30] | Clearly there’s something on his mind. | 他显然是有想法的 |
[06:34] | Since when is this even a debate? | 怎么这种事情都需要讨论了吗 |
[06:35] | Russian intelligence is knocking on our door. | 俄罗斯情报人员都到家门口了 |
[06:37] | It’s more complicated than that, and you know it. | 情况没那么简单 你知道的 |
[06:39] | Yeah, it’s complicated! I lost seven months of my life! | 是 是不简单 我失去了七个月的人生 |
[06:45] | You look me in the eye | 你看着我的眼睛 |
[06:46] | and tell me I don’t get a shot at some operational payback. | 告诉我我不能采取任何报复行动 |
[06:55] | I guess I could fail to report the contact last night | 昨晚的接触我想我可以不上报 |
[06:59] | and call the next one, if it happens, a chance encounter. | 如果还有下次 我就说是偶遇 |
[07:03] | That’s a good plan. | 好计划 |
[07:05] | You’re finally getting the hang of this job. | 你终于懂得如何干好这份工作了 |
[07:10] | 48 hours. | 48小时 |
[07:12] | If he’s not in touch by then, | 如果到那时他还没联系你 |
[07:14] | you’re on your way back to Germany. | 你就得回德国 |
[07:15] | Fair enough. | 好 |
[07:31] | It wasn’t us. If it was, you’d be dead. | 不是我们 如果是我们 你已经死了 |
[07:34] | Arrogant as ever. | 还是那么傲慢 |
[07:36] | I was on the street trying to save you. | 我当时就在马路中间想要救你 |
[07:38] | Your men saw me. | 你的人看见我了 |
[07:40] | My men are dead. | 我的人都死了 |
[07:41] | They were murdered by the I.S.I. | 他们是被三军情报局杀害的 |
[07:43] | Who couldn’t have known about our meeting | 他们不可能知道我们的会面 |
[07:45] | because I did not tell them. | 因为我没有告诉他们 |
[07:46] | Well, someone did. | 有人告诉他们了 |
[07:48] | Someone you confided in. | 你向之吐露过的人 |
[07:50] | Someone you trust. | 你信任的人 |
[07:52] | You have a traitor in your camp. | 你的阵营里有叛徒 |
[07:54] | – Enough. – You read my letter. | -别说了 -你看过我的信 |
[07:58] | I took as big a risk coming here as you did. | 我和你一样 冒着巨大的风险来这里 |
[08:00] | Enough! | 够了 |
[08:02] | Your death would have served me no purpose. | 你死了对我毫无益处 |
[08:04] | The opposite. | 正好相反 |
[09:04] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[09:05] | Any doubts about your leadership | 任何对你的领导地位的疑义 |
[09:06] | will be resolved at the Shura. | 都会在协商会议中解决掉 |
[09:08] | What makes you so sure? | 你为何这么肯定 |
[09:11] | They remember what your father forgot. | 他们还记得你父亲忘记的事情 |
[09:13] | That without me, there is no Taliban. | 没有我 就没有塔利班 |
[09:53] | Hello. | 喂 |
[09:54] | Jalali. | 贾拉利 |
[09:57] | Speak English so we are not understood. | 说英语 这样别人听不懂我们在说什么 |
[09:59] | Amadullah said there was an assassin sent by the Americans. | 阿马杜拉说美国人发起刺杀行动 |
[10:02] | He told me you were dead. | 他告诉我您死了 |
[10:04] | My men went ahead as a precaution. | 我的手下为防万一 先行出发 |
[10:07] | Four are murdered. | 死了四个 |
[10:09] | Thank God you’re alive. | 感谢主 您还活着 |
[10:13] | The danger isn’t over. | 危机还没结束 |
[10:15] | You must come at once. | 你得马上过来 |
[10:16] | Where are you now? | 您现在哪里 |
[10:20] | With our cousins, north of Peshawar. | 和我们的表亲在一起 白沙瓦北部 |
[10:24] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我马上就过去 |
[10:35] | He wants me by his side. | 他要我过去找他 |
[10:37] | Then you must go to him. | 那你必须得去 |
[10:39] | What if he thinks it was me? | 要是他认为我是叛徒呢 |
[10:41] | You have to convince him otherwise. | 你要说服他不是 |
[10:43] | He’ll figure it out. | 他会发现的 |
[10:45] | Not if you keep your wits about you. | 只要你头脑清醒 就没问题 |
[10:47] | You and I are the only ones who know. | 这件事只有你知我知 |
[10:50] | And what about this meeting… | 那这次会面呢… |
[10:52] | the one we’re having right now? | 我们现在见面的事情 |
[10:54] | He’ll find out about that for sure. | 肯定会被他发现的 |
[10:57] | Then tell him the truth. | 那就实话实说 |
[11:00] | Tell him I came to talk to you | 告诉他我来游说你 |
[11:01] | about consolidating your power in the wake of his death. | 他一死 你应该马上巩固你的地位 |
[11:10] | Your time will come, Jalal. | 属于你的时代会来的 贾拉勒 |
[11:14] | Until then, you need to be your father’s son. | 在那之前 你还得是你父亲的好儿子 |
[11:22] | Change keywords. | 变更关键字 |
[11:24] | National Security Advisor. | 国家安全顾问 |
[11:28] | Hostage. | 人质 |
[11:29] | Ransom. | 赎金 |
[11:31] | Search. | 搜索 |
[11:36] | I got him. | 我抓住他了 |
[11:37] | Don’t fight it! Just let it happen! | 别反抗 别反抗 |
[11:38] | Just let it happen! Let it happen! | 别反抗 别反抗 |
[11:40] | – Chill the fuck out! – Get the fuck off of me! | -你他妈的冷静 -放开我 |
[11:44] | – The shirt! – I got it, go, go! | -衣服 -我拉住了 快 快 |
[11:46] | Yes! Yes! | 成功 |
[11:48] | Yes! | 成功 |
[11:50] | You fucking freaks! | 都他妈变态啊 |
[11:52] | – Is that all you got? – Hey, Max, chill out! | -你们就这样吗 -麦克斯 冷静 |
[11:55] | Chill, chill. He’s going up to the firebase. | 冷静冷静 他都快爆炸了 |
[11:56] | He just needed a hardcore hit. | 他需要发泄出来 |
[11:58] | Sorry, man, I had to. | 抱歉 哥们 我没办法 |
[11:59] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我要和你们说多少次 |
[12:01] | I’m not your fucking Buddha! | 我他妈不是你们的护身符 |
[12:03] | Don’t say that. You’re gonna jinx it. | 别这么说 会倒霉的 |
[12:05] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:06] | I just got my boss taken prisoner. | 我刚害我的上司被俘虏 |
[12:09] | How fucking lucky is that? | 是有多他妈走运 |
[12:28] | I’m Carrie Mathison. | 我是卡莉·麦吉森 |
[12:29] | I was told something was dropped off for me. | 据说有人送东西给我 |
[12:31] | Of course, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[12:41] | 艾斯玛伊路 5200号 明早六点半 | |
[15:04] | Contact was made the same way as before– | 和以前联络的方式一样 |
[15:07] | kid on a bike passes the message | 骑车的孩子递信给 |
[15:08] | to one of the contractors guarding the perimeter. | 守卫外围的一个雇佣兵 |
[15:10] | – Just an address? – And a time. | -只有一个地址 -还有一个时间 |
[15:11] | Zero six thirty tomorrow morning. | 明早六点半 |
[15:14] | Fifty-two hundred Asmayi Road. | 艾斯玛伊路5200号 |
[15:16] | That’s the Abdul Kahn Mosque. | 那是阿卜杜勒卡恩清真寺 |
[15:18] | Just across the street from the Ministry of Finance. | 与财政部仅一街之隔 |
[15:20] | The handwriting’s a match. | 笔迹一致 |
[15:21] | There’s no reason to believe this is anybody but him. | 没理由怀疑不是他本人 |
[15:25] | It’s an odd choice for a rendezvous, though. | 但选这里作为会面地点还是很奇怪 |
[15:27] | Not if you’re considering coming over to our side. | 但如果他要考虑投靠我们 那就不奇怪 |
[15:29] | Is that what you think? | 你这么认为吗 |
[15:30] | That Yevgeny Gromov is recruitable? | 叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫可以被招募 |
[15:33] | I’m beginning to. | 我开始这么认为了 |
[15:35] | I mean, first, the unsolicited help with G’ulom. | 先是在古洛姆的事上主动帮忙 |
[15:37] | Now this. | 现在又这样 |
[15:42] | It’s Kabul, Carrie. | 这里是喀布尔 卡莉 |
[15:43] | You’re gonna need backup regardless. | 无论如何你都需要后援 |
[15:45] | What do you think, three teams on foot? | 你怎么想 三组地面人员 |
[15:47] | Minimum, plus a rotation of vehicles. | 至少三组 再预备一组乘车的 |
[15:49] | You might as well put me back on the plane to Germany, then. | 那你们还是把我送上去德国的飞机好了 |
[15:51] | Come on, Carrie, you know I can’t let you | 拜托 卡莉 你知道这次我不能让你 |
[15:53] | hunt alone on this one. | 独自行动 |
[15:54] | He’ll be watching. | 他会反侦察的 |
[15:55] | He’ll make our people in two seconds, | 他分分钟就能认出我们的人 |
[15:57] | and if he’s the least bit skittish, | 但如果他有一丁点摇摆不定 |
[15:58] | the chance will be lost. | 就会错失良机 |
[16:06] | Hey, it’s your station, Mike. It’s your call. | 这是你的情报站 麦克 你说了算 |
[16:10] | You know what I would do. | 你知道换做我会怎么做 |
[16:21] | If we think she was compromised in Russia… | 如果我们认为她在俄国被策反了 |
[16:23] | Why would we give her the go-ahead | 我们为什么要批准 |
[16:24] | to meet with a Russian? | 她去见一个俄国人 |
[16:26] | I think I just answered my own question. | 我想我刚刚回答了自己的问题 |
[16:28] | To get her to incriminate herself, right? | 让她证明自己有罪 对吗 |
[16:30] | Right, which is how come I was pushing so hard for backup. | 对 这就是为什么我如此强烈要求后援 |
[16:33] | We need eyes and ears on her the whole time. | 我们得始终监视监听她的一举一动 |
[16:36] | – What about a bug? – What about it? | -窃听器呢 -怎么了 |
[16:38] | Any chance you could slip one into her purse? | 你有机会在她包里放一个吗 |
[16:40] | – Carrie’s purse? – Yeah. | -卡莉包里 -对 |
[16:42] | Uh, highly unlikely. | 几乎没有 |
[16:45] | Not buying the friendship routine, huh? | 不吃你好闺蜜那一套是吧 |
[16:47] | No, she is, we’re just not braiding each other’s hair yet. | 那倒没有 只是我们还没亲密到那种程度 |
[16:51] | Parabolic it is, then. | 那就用抛物面传声器 |
[16:54] | Tell her one team in a van parked where no one can see. | 告诉她停在隐蔽处的面包车里安排了一组人 |
[18:29] | – Hello? – Tasneem. | -你好 -塔斯尼姆 |
[18:30] | – Who’s this? – It’s Jalal. | -哪位 -我是贾拉勒 |
[18:32] | – What the hell are you doing? – We have a problem. | -你在干什么 -有麻烦了 |
[18:35] | You’re on an open line. | 这是没加密的电话 |
[18:36] | I told you never to call me on an open line. | 我说了别给我打没加密的电话 |
[18:39] | Tasneem? Tasneem? | 塔斯尼姆 塔斯尼姆 |
[19:21] | Mind if I join? | 介意我一起吗 |
[19:23] | Not at all. | 不介意 |
[19:33] | You ever sleep? | 你有睡过觉吗 |
[19:37] | Is it that obvious? | 很明显吗 |
[19:40] | You’re never in your room. | 你就没在你房间待过 |
[19:42] | I’m right next door. Walls are like paper. | 我就在隔壁 房间隔音很差 |
[19:50] | So, uh, what happens tomorrow? | 明天有什么计划吗 |
[19:55] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我也不清楚 |
[19:57] | Let’s say Yevgeny asks to defect. | 如果叶夫根尼主动投诚 |
[20:00] | What’s the procedure? | 程序是怎样的 |
[20:01] | That he won’t do. | 他不会的 |
[20:04] | Why not? I thought you said– | 为什么 我以为你说 |
[20:06] | I said he was a candidate for recruitment, not defection. | 我说他是可招募的人选 但绝不会叛变 |
[20:10] | The last thing a field guy like Yevgeny wants | 叶夫根尼这样的外勤人员最不想要的 |
[20:12] | is a new identity and a condo in Scottsdale. | 便是一个新身份和斯科茨代尔的一间公寓 |
[20:16] | You know him better than anybody, I guess. | 看来还是你最了解他 |
[20:20] | Is that what Mike told you? | 是麦克告诉你的吗 |
[20:22] | No, I just assumed. | 不是 我猜的 |
[20:25] | Don’t assume. | 别乱猜 |
[20:31] | What has he told you? | 他跟你说了什么 |
[20:33] | Not much. | 没说太多 |
[20:37] | Come on. | 别藏着掖着 |
[20:42] | Your long stay in Russia raised some flags. | 你滞留俄罗斯让上边很警觉 |
[20:49] | Are you spying on me, Jenna? | 你是在暗中监视我吗 詹娜 |
[20:52] | Mike send you up here to take my temperature? | 麦克让你上来探探我的虚实吗 |
[20:56] | No. | 不是 |
[21:12] | I’ve met Yevgeny Gromov exactly five times in my life. | 至今我只见过叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫五次 |
[21:16] | Two of those times have happened right here in Kabul | 其中两次是过去几天 |
[21:18] | over the past few days. | 在喀布尔见的 |
[21:22] | For all I know… | 只知道 |
[21:24] | he’s staging this whole event just to throw more shade on me | 他策划一切只为把我抹得更黑 |
[21:27] | and do what he does best– | 并用他最擅长的手段 |
[21:29] | spread rumor and innuendo, | 散播谣言 中伤诽谤我 |
[21:31] | divide us against ourselves. | 企图让我们窝里斗 |
[21:34] | Why even agree to meet with him, then? | 那你为什么要答应跟他见面 |
[21:36] | ‘Cause I could be wrong. | 因为我可能想错了 |
[21:39] | He could just as easily be the genuine article. | 他有可能真的能被招募 |
[21:45] | How you gonna know which it is? | 那你要怎么判断 |
[21:48] | That’s the thing– you never really do. | 问题就在这 无法判断 |
[21:52] | Not 100%, anyway. | 反正不能完全确定 |
[22:15] | You’re free to go. No one will stop you. | 你可以走了 没人会拦你 |
[22:51] | Wait! | 等等 |
[22:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:57] | What’s happened? | 怎么了 |
[23:21] | What is this place? | 这是哪里 |
[23:25] | Badonbaay. | 巴冬拜 |
[23:28] | It means “where the clouds end.” | 意思是”云的尽头” |
[23:31] | My father used to bring me here. | 我父亲过去常带我来这里 |
[23:38] | There, that’s where I grew up, | 我就是在那里长大的 |
[23:40] | at the end of the valley. | 在山谷的尽头 |
[23:43] | Afghanistan. | 阿富汗 |
[23:48] | My unlucky country. | 我的灾殃之国 |
[24:01] | It was Jalal who tried to have me killed. | 要杀我的是贾拉勒 |
[24:10] | He’s the youngest of my four sons, | 我四个儿子里 他最小 |
[24:12] | the only one who’s still alive. | 也只有他还活着 |
[24:14] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[24:17] | I was hoping for something more for him than war and death. | 除了战死沙场 我对他还有许多期望 |
[24:21] | It’s not too late. | 现在还不晚 |
[24:24] | Anybody else would be dead already. | 换作别人早被我杀了 |
[24:28] | Surely you can make an exception for your own child. | 你当然可以为自己的孩子破例 |
[24:31] | Not without compromising my command. | 那必然削弱我的威信 |
[24:36] | No, the only other option is to step down. | 不行 除非我下台让位 |
[24:41] | Don’t do that. | 别这样做 |
[24:46] | Maybe it’s time. | 也许是时候了 |
[24:48] | Some have said as much. | 已经有人这样说了 |
[24:50] | There are many who would take my place. | 不少人想取代我的位置 |
[24:52] | None who have the power or influence | 他们都没有足够的权势或影响力 |
[24:55] | to end the war. | 来结束这场战争 |
[24:58] | You overstate my standing. | 你高估了我的地位 |
[25:01] | Is that why they call you “The Arrow of God”? | 人们是因此称你为”神之箭”吗 |
[25:09] | I’m… | 我… |
[25:11] | just a man. | 只是个凡人 |
[25:15] | Then you are a man like Faisal was to the Saudis, | 那你也是费萨尔在沙特那样的存在 |
[25:19] | Kemal to the Turks. | 凯末尔在土耳其的存在 |
[25:46] | Where the fuck is he? | 他到底他妈在哪 |
[25:48] | Still no sign. | 还没有踪影 |
[25:50] | He’s 15 minutes late. | 他迟到了15分钟 |
[25:51] | Any chance he made you? | 他有可能发现你了吗 |
[25:53] | We’re pretty hidden up here. | 我们隐藏得很好 |
[26:02] | Any chance she made you and warned him? | 是不是她发现了 警告了他 |
[26:04] | I don’t see how. | 我觉得不可能 |
[26:05] | We’ve been on her since she got out of the taxi. | 她下出租车之前我们就在这里了 |
[26:07] | Hasn’t even looked up in our direction. | 她都没往这个方向看过 |
[26:11] | Stand by. | 待命吧 |
[26:12] | Standing by. | 待命中 |
[28:06] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[28:07] | Another Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan | 再来一个阿富汗伊斯兰酋长国 |
[28:10] | will be never won on the battlefield. | 也打不赢这场仗 |
[28:12] | You don’t know that. How can you say that? | 你又不知道 你凭什么这么说 |
[28:15] | The West won’t allow it, | 无论三军情局和你说什么 |
[28:18] | no matter what the ISI is telling you. | 西方人都不会坐视不理 |
[28:24] | Then we will outlast them, Father. | 那我们就熬死他们 父亲 |
[28:27] | We will outlast them. | 我们会比他们熬得久 |
[28:32] | No. | 不 |
[28:35] | No. | 不会 |
[28:39] | We are just strong enough | 我们确实坚强 |
[28:42] | never to lose | 不会认输 |
[28:44] | and just weak enough never to win. | 但也虚弱得打不赢 |
[28:53] | So you’ve decided. | 你已经做了决定 |
[29:00] | What choice do I have but to accept your decision? | 除了接受 我还有什么选择 |
[29:11] | You could do it as a good soldier… | 你可以做个好战士 |
[29:15] | and a good son. | 好儿子 |
[29:18] | At the end of a rope? | 被绳索套住脖子 |
[29:21] | With a gun to my head? | 被枪指着脑袋吗 |
[29:58] | What do you say now, Jalala? | 现在呢 贾拉勒 |
[30:02] | Will you join me on this new path? | 你要不要和我一起迈上新的道路 |
[30:11] | I will try… | 我会努力的 |
[30:14] | Father… | 父亲 |
[30:16] | for you. | 为了你 |
[33:20] | Come. | 来 |
[33:21] | We have much to discuss. | 我们有很多事要谈 |
[33:32] | Another ten minutes, and I’m calling it. | 再过十分钟 我就下令收工 |
[33:34] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:38] | Well? | 怎么啦 |
[33:40] | I don’t buy it. | 我不明白 |
[33:41] | Why make the whole thing up? | 为什么要采取这次行动 |
[33:42] | Because she didn’t want to go back to Germany. | 因为她不想回德国 |
[33:44] | Look at her. | 你看她 |
[33:45] | She’s just as bummed he didn’t show as we are. | 那人没有出现 她和我们一样失望 |
[33:48] | It’s an act. | 表演罢了 |
[33:49] | She must know we’re watching her, | 她一定知道我们在监视她 |
[33:51] | or at least suspect. | 至少是有所怀疑的 |
[33:53] | That doesn’t make her a liar. | 但也不能以此判断她说谎 |
[33:55] | She reported the contact, didn’t she? | 她上报了这次接触 不是吗 |
[33:58] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[34:00] | Mike, look. | 麦克 瞧 |
[34:11] | Right on cue. | 来得正是时候 |
[34:13] | You knew? | 你知道的 |
[34:14] | The minute I read the time and place. | 我一看到时间地点就知道了 |
[34:16] | Your people, do they know? | 你的人知道吗 |
[34:19] | They do now. | 他们现在知道了 |
[34:21] | Are you getting this? | 你听得清吗 |
[34:22] | I can’t make out a word they’re saying. | 他们说的我一个字也听不清 |
[34:23] | Negative, problem is we’re aimed right at a wall of sound. | 听不清 我们对准的正好是一面音墙 |
[34:26] | – Fix it. – We’re trying. | -想办法解决 -正在努力 |
[34:31] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪里 |
[34:32] | We’ll talk by the fountain. | 我们去喷泉那边说 |
[34:34] | I want to make double sure they can’t hear us. | 我要确保他们听不见我们 |
[34:39] | What’s so amusing? | 什么这么好笑 |
[34:41] | Just admiring the tradecraft. | 这种间谍能力真令人敬佩 |
[34:52] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[34:54] | Come on, admit it–you’re a little pleased to see me. | 拜托 至少承认 你看到我是有点高兴的 |
[34:56] | You know, “Pleased” isn’t the first word that comes to mind. | “高兴”这词可不是我首先想到的 |
[35:00] | Okay, look, I’m sorry. | 好吧 我很抱歉 |
[35:02] | Apology is in order. | 我要道歉 |
[35:05] | I didn’t mean to leave your life like that. | 我也不想让你过着那样的日子 |
[35:08] | Well, it was crowded. | 当时那里的人太多了 |
[35:09] | I assumed you didn’t want to be seen. | 我猜你是不想被看见 |
[35:11] | No, not–not at the bar. In Moscow. | 不 不是说在酒吧 是在莫斯科 |
[35:14] | At the asylum. | 在精神病院 |
[35:17] | I’m sorry I left you alone in that place. | 我很抱歉把你独自留在那里了 |
[35:22] | So–so what was Samira Noori, then–penance? | 那萨米拉·努里是怎么回事 赎罪吗 |
[35:25] | Yeah, sort of. | 是 可以这么说 |
[35:27] | And Roshan Shadman? | 罗尚·夏德曼呢 |
[35:29] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[35:30] | Tied to a truck | 被绑在卡车上 |
[35:31] | and dragged through the streets of Ghazni to his death? | 一直拖行至加兹尼而死的 |
[35:34] | Sorry, I don’t know who that is. | 对不起 我不知道这个人 |
[35:36] | Tell that to his widow, to his 12-year-old child. | 跟他的寡妇说吧 还有他十二岁的孩子 |
[35:39] | I can see you’re angry, but I had nothing to do with that. | 我看得出你很生气 但我没有参与此事 |
[35:43] | Well, forgive me, but you’re full of shit. | 不好意思 但你是胡扯 |
[35:46] | Don’t think I don’t know what you’re really doing. | 别以为我不知道你在干嘛 |
[35:48] | You’re wrong. | 你说错了 |
[35:50] | I really was trying to just– | 我真的只是在努力 |
[35:52] | just pick up where we left off. | 试图完成我们未尽的事业 |
[35:55] | Right, whatever that means. | 好吧 随你怎么说 |
[35:59] | You really do not remember? | 你真的不记得了 |
[36:04] | Remember what? | 记得什么 |
[36:09] | Remember what? | 记得什么 |
[36:12] | I saved your life… | 我救过你的命 |
[36:15] | for one thing. | 这是一件 |
[36:20] | You were trying to hang yourself | 你当时把床单做成绳子 |
[36:22] | with a rope made from your bedsheets. | 想上吊自杀 |
[36:29] | I hadn’t seen you in months, I got there, and by pure luck– | 我们几个月没见了 幸好我当时去找你 |
[36:34] | If I was there a minute later, just a minute later, | 要是我晚到一分钟 就一分钟 |
[36:36] | you would have been gone. | 你就没救了 |
[36:40] | And after that, I managed to get you | 之后我设法让你 |
[36:42] | back on your meds for a couple weeks. | 重新吃了几周药 |
[36:47] | There was a birch forest right near the hospital. | 医院附近有片桦树林 |
[36:51] | You really liked walking there. | 你很喜欢去那儿散步 |
[36:56] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[36:57] | Turns out we had a lot to talk about. | 发现我们有很多共同语言 |
[37:00] | Really? Like what? | 是吗 比如呢 |
[37:02] | Like your relationship with Nicholas Brody. | 比如你和尼古拉斯·布洛迪的关系 |
[37:04] | Tell me something you didn’t just read in my file. | 跟我说点我档案以外的事好吗 |
[37:10] | You had a daughter with him. | 你跟他有个女儿 |
[37:12] | Franny. | 弗兰妮 |
[37:15] | You slipped her head underwater | 你手滑把她的头 |
[37:19] | in the bath. | 浸到澡盆里了 |
[37:25] | There was a moment when you actually considered | 但有那么一刻你是真想 |
[37:28] | drowning your own child. | 淹死你女儿的 |
[37:46] | And now they aren’t saying a word. | 现在他们不说话了 |
[37:48] | Fuck. | 操了 |
[37:58] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[38:08] | How much of what they did say | 他们的话 |
[38:09] | are we gonna be able to recover? | 我们能恢复多少 |
[38:10] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[38:11] | I’ll get the techs working on it once we’re back at the station. | 回站里我就找技术人员来想办法 |
[38:14] | Make it a first priority. | 这是重中之重 |
[38:23] | – David. – Mr. President. | -大卫 -总统先生 |
[38:26] | We may have caught a break. | 我们似乎有所突破 |
[38:28] | Haqqani released Saul a little over an hour ago. | 一小时前哈卡尼释放了索尔 |
[38:31] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[38:32] | It turns out Haqqani’s son was an I.S.I. asset. | 原来哈卡尼的儿子是三军情报局线人 |
[38:35] | They promised him keys to the kingdom. | 他们保证扶他上位 |
[38:38] | If he killed Daddy? | 前提是他肯杀了老爹 |
[38:40] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[38:42] | Does this mean Daddy might be willing to negotiate after all? | 所以老爹终于肯谈判了吗 |
[38:46] | Looks that way. | 貌似是的 |
[38:47] | I need you to talk Saul through some | 我要你跟索尔 |
[38:49] | of the stickier points of the deal just in case. | 把协议中难搞之处都过一遍 以防万一 |
[38:52] | He’s got to know where he can compromise, | 他得知道哪里能妥协 |
[38:55] | where to hold the line. | 哪些是底线 |
[38:58] | He’s expecting your call. | 他正等你电话 |
[39:03] | What is it, David? | 什么事 大卫 |
[39:06] | Last night I asked the vice president | 我昨晚问副总统 |
[39:09] | about an unscheduled trip to Columbus. | 他临时去哥伦布干嘛 |
[39:12] | He said he was there for a football game with Frank Gillette. | 他说是去跟弗兰克·吉莱特看球赛 |
[39:16] | So? | 所以呢 |
[39:18] | So he neglected to mention that every other major donor | 但他没说国内其他大金主 |
[39:21] | in the country was also there. | 当时也在场 |
[39:23] | It was a who’s who of heavy hitters. | 这可是云集各方大咖的局 |
[39:25] | He’s fundraising for his side. | 他在给自己拉投资 |
[39:27] | Not much we can do about that. | 我们管不了 |
[39:29] | Or positioning himself. | 或是给自己定位 |
[39:32] | Positioning himself? | 给他定位 |
[39:34] | Well, you’re aware Ohio voters approved a proposition | 你知道俄亥俄州选民通过了一项提议 |
[39:37] | to move up the state’s primary. | 把州内的初选提前了 |
[39:38] | They’re now number two in line after the Iowa caucuses. | 爱荷华州党团会议后就轮到他们了 |
[39:42] | No vice president has ever challenged | 还没有副总统挑战 |
[39:44] | a sitting president, David. | 现任总统的先例 大卫 |
[39:46] | No vice president’s ever been from the opposing party. | 就没有副总统出自反对党的先例 |
[39:50] | Not for 150 years, anyway. | 反正150年来从未有过 |
[39:54] | Look, the country was tearing itself apart. | 国家正四分五裂 |
[39:58] | You reached across the aisle to bridge the divide, | 你不遗余力想要阻止分裂 |
[40:00] | but those fault lines run deep. | 奈何裂痕已经太深 |
[40:03] | They’re still active. | 他们还很活跃 |
[40:05] | And Ben Hayes is in the perfect position to exploit them. | 本·海斯的位置正好能让他从中渔利 |
[40:11] | Has he put a poll in the field? | 他做过民调吗 |
[40:13] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[40:17] | Well… | 那 |
[40:18] | let me know when he does. | 他有动作就通知我 |
[40:21] | Everything we’ve talked about so far falls apart | 塔利班的解除武装不提上日程 |
[40:25] | without a timeline for Taliban disarmament. | 我们谈的这些就全都白费 |
[40:29] | We disarm when there are no more foreign troops in Afghanistan. | 等阿富汗没有外国武装力量 我们就裁 |
[40:32] | National Unity Government will never accept that order of events, | 民族团结政府绝不会接受这个办事顺序 |
[40:36] | and neither will the United States. | 美国也不会 |
[40:40] | If you’re serious about a political settlement, | 你若真想用政治解决 |
[40:42] | first you must agree to a mechanism | 首先你要同意 |
[40:44] | for decommissioning your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[40:46] | – What do I get in return? – A lot. | -那我有什么好处 -很多 |
[40:49] | Amnesty for your fighters, | 你手下战士的赦免权 |
[40:51] | guaranteed positions in the new government, | 在新政府内任职 |
[40:54] | and a clean break from the Pakistan military, | 并能和巴基斯坦军方一刀两断 |
[40:56] | who’s held you hostage all these years. | 这么多年来他们一直把你当人质 |
[41:02] | You also gain the power of legitimacy. | 你还能获得合法的权力 |
[41:05] | No longer identified as a terror organization, | 不再被视为恐怖组织 |
[41:07] | you can start to enjoy the comforts of political privilege. | 你可以享受有政治待遇的生活 |
[41:10] | Your good friends in Saudi Arabia | 你在沙特阿拉伯的好朋友 |
[41:12] | looking to fund the movement can do so legally. | 能光明正大地资助你的组织了 |
[41:14] | Your wealth and influence will actually grow and expand. | 你的财富会增长 影响力会扩大 |
[41:41] | Sometimes I’m thinking… | 有时我在想 |
[41:43] | I just want to go home while I still can. | 我只想有生之年能回家 |
[41:48] | That too. | 这个也可以 |
[42:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:12] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[42:14] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[42:21] | We have a deal, then? | 那我们说定了 |
[42:24] | You and I… | 你和我 |
[42:26] | known each other a long time. | 认识彼此很久了 |
[42:28] | I’m counting on you | 我就指望你 |
[42:30] | to make sure America lives up at its end of the bargain. | 确保美国那边能信守承诺了 |
[42:34] | It will. | 会的 |
[42:36] | Then, yes, we have a deal. | 那没错 我们说定了 |
[42:40] | And you’ll declare an immediate country-wide cease fire | 那你会如我们商讨的一样 宣布全国范围内 |
[42:42] | as we discussed? | 立即停火吗 |
[42:47] | Starting tomorrow morning. | 从明早开始 |
[42:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[43:01] | I’m worried I made a mistake with Jalal. | 我担心我对贾拉勒犯了个错 |
[43:05] | By letting him go? | 让他走吗 |
[43:09] | By not putting his head in a bag | 没有把他的头放进袋子 |
[43:11] | and sending it to his fighters in the field as a warning. | 并送去给他战场上的战士作为警告 |
[43:23] | Hey, what’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[43:25] | What’s it look like? | 看起来像什么 |
[43:28] | You seeing this, Sarge? | 你看到了吗 班长 |
[43:29] | Christ sakes, leave the man alone. | 老天 随他去吧 |
[43:32] | You can’t be serious, bro. | 真的假的 哥们 |
[43:35] | I’m on a chopper back to Bagram in a couple hours. | 几小时后我就坐直升机回巴格拉姆了 |
[43:38] | No way. | 没门 |
[43:40] | What about the Pakistan border, patrolling the airwaves? | 那巴基斯坦边境监听电波怎么办 |
[43:42] | It’s all on automatic collection now. | 现在都是自动收集了 |
[43:45] | What about your boss? He’s still out there somewhere. | 那你老大呢 他还没回来呢 |
[43:47] | You can’t–you can’t just give up on him. | 你不能就这么放弃他吧 |
[43:49] | – He’s been released. – When? | -他被释放了 -什么时候 |
[43:52] | This morning. | 今早 |
[43:55] | That’s fucked up. | 这太操蛋了 |
[43:57] | Soto, relax. | 索托 放松 |
[43:58] | You’re gonna give yourself a stroke. | 你这样要中风了 |
[44:00] | – Get over it. – You get over it. | -算了吧 -你才算了吧 |
[44:03] | Haven’t you noticed? Dude’s been here a week. | 你没注意到吗 这家伙来了一周 |
[44:05] | Not a single IED, RPG, | 没有一个简易炸弹 火箭弹 |
[44:06] | mortar, rocket, sniper, nothing. | 破击炮 火箭 狙击手 什么都没有 |
[44:10] | I’m not saying it ain’t weird. | 我没说这不奇怪 |
[44:12] | It’s weirder than weird. | 这比奇怪更诡异 |
[44:14] | We shouldn’t even be talking about it. | 我们都不该谈论的 |
[44:16] | Well, nobody’s going anywhere anyhow. | 反正现在没人能走了 |
[44:20] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[44:20] | We got some weather coming in. | 要变天了 |
[44:23] | What? | 什么 |
[44:24] | Yeah, it’s gonna get nasty. | 对 天气要变差了 |
[44:26] | All air traffic in the mountains is grounded. | 山区的一切空中交通都被禁止了 |
[44:28] | Usually takes a couple days to clear. | 一般需要两天才能好转 |
[44:34] | Thank you, God. | 谢谢你 上帝 |
[44:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:52] | – Come on. – Where? | -来吧 -去哪 |
[44:54] | Berenson’s been waiting for you. | 贝伦森在等你 |
[44:55] | Saul’s here? | 索尔来了 |
[44:57] | In the SCIF talking to the president. | 在信息保密室跟总统谈话 |
[44:58] | Apparently there’s been a breakthrough in the negotiations. | 显然协商有了重大突破 |
[45:12] | …our government to the process. | 我们政府这边… |
[45:13] | Without that, we wouldn’t even be here. | 没有那个 我们也不会在这里 |
[45:19] | Is that you, Ms. Mathison? | 是你吗 麦吉森女士 |
[45:21] | Um, it is, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[45:23] | Glad you could join us. | 很高兴你能加入 |
[45:24] | And it’s nice to finally meet you. | 也很高兴终于见到你了 |
[45:27] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 阁下 |
[45:29] | – Hello, Carrie. – David. | -你好 卡莉 -大卫 |
[45:31] | We were just discussing next steps. | 我们刚在讨论下一步计划 |
[45:33] | To catch you up, Haissam Haqqani has agreed in principle | 你没来时 海赛姆·哈卡尼原则上同意 |
[45:36] | to the terms and the timelines laid out in the Doha Framework. | 多哈框架协议中的条款及进程安排 |
[45:40] | Not only that, he’s committed to a ceasefire. | 不仅如此 他还承诺停火 |
[45:43] | That should buy us some time to hash out the outstanding issues. | 这能为我们消除一系列难题争取点时间 |
[45:46] | One of which is to sell this peace to the American people. | 其中之一就是说服美国人民接受这份和平 |
[45:50] | Well, I think the prospect of ending our longest war | 我认为结束我们历时最长的战争 |
[45:53] | would enjoy broad support. | 能赢得广泛的支持 |
[45:54] | Well, not when it’s twisted into a partisan issue | 如果被扭曲成党派问题 |
[45:57] | made to look like we’re capitulating to terrorists. | 搞得我们像是跟恐怖分子投降就没希望了 |
[46:00] | Seeing as you were one of the architects of the policy, | 鉴于你是政策制定者之一 |
[46:03] | we thought you might have some ideas. | 我们认为你可能有办法 |
[46:07] | Well, I can tell you | 我可以告诉你 |
[46:08] | what Elizabeth Keane was planning to do. | 伊丽莎白·基恩之前是怎么打算的 |
[46:11] | Get out in front of the debate. | 不去面对唇枪舌战 |
[46:13] | Come here to Afghanistan and make the case directly | 来到阿富汗把充分的理由直接说给 |
[46:15] | to the men and women who put their lives on the line every day. | 那些每天在前线上出生入死的人听 |
[46:19] | You’re talking about taking a secret trip, | 你的意思是说秘密出访 |
[46:21] | making a surprise announcement? | 策划一场意外宣讲 |
[46:24] | Followed by a joint press conference | 然后再跟达乌德总统阿尔格宫 |
[46:25] | with President Daoud at the Arg Palace. | 举行联合新闻发布会 |
[46:30] | I’m just saying, win over the military, | 我的意思是 赢得了军心 |
[46:32] | and you’re halfway there. | 就成功了一半 |
[46:33] | It also has the benefit of good optics. | 而且媒体效应也会很好 |
[46:35] | Flying into a war zone, rallying the troops, | 飞到战区 鼓舞士气 |
[46:37] | and not looking anything remotely like surrender. | 一点都不像隔着十万八千里投降 |
[46:41] | Sounds like you’ve made this argument before. | 听起来你之前就说过这番话 |
[46:44] | I have, sir. | 是的 阁下 |
[46:47] | Well, I appreciate the bluntness. | 感谢你的坦诚 |
[46:49] | Now, if you don’t mind, I’d like a few minutes alone | 如果大家不介意的话 我想跟我的 |
[46:51] | with my National Security Advisor. | 国家安全顾问单独谈一会 |
[46:54] | Yes, sir. | 好的 总统先生 |
[46:55] | Saul, Carrie… | 索尔 卡莉 |
[46:57] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢 大卫 |
[47:01] | Talk to me, Saul. | 说吧 索尔 |
[47:03] | Well, sir, the best part you’ve already heard. | 总统先生 最精华的内容你已经听到了 |
[47:07] | Hey, slow down. | 等一下 |
[47:10] | What’s the hurry? | 急什么 |
[47:11] | I want to write up the contact with Yevgeny | 我想趁印象还深刻 把和叶夫根尼见面的报告 |
[47:13] | while it’s still fresh. | 抓紧写出来 |
[47:15] | Where’d you disappear to? | 你去哪了 |
[47:17] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[47:18] | If you’re so eager to write up the contact, | 既然你那么着急写见面报告 |
[47:19] | where’d you go afterwards? | 你之后又跑哪去了 |
[47:21] | You were off the grid for more than 90 minutes. | 你消失了九十多分钟 |
[47:23] | I was walking. | 我散步去了 |
[47:24] | Walking? | 散步 |
[47:29] | It wasn’t so easy seeing him again, if you must know. | 要知道 再次见到他并非易事 |
[47:32] | I went up to the university to clear my head. | 我走到大学那边放空一下 |
[47:35] | You said he was recruitable. | 你说能策反招募他 |
[47:37] | Is he? | 能吗 |
[47:39] | Just give me an hour, | 给我一小时的时间 |
[47:40] | and you’ll have the entire conversation verbatim. | 我把全部对话内容的逐字稿交给你 |
[47:42] | It’s a simple question, Carrie. Yes or no? | 这是个很简单的问题 卡莉 能还是不能 |
[47:48] | He’s feeling underappreciated, okay? | 他觉得自己怀才不遇 |
[47:51] | He and Mirov were demoted for letting us | 我们把西蒙妮·马丁从莫斯科解救出来 |
[47:53] | get Simone Martin out of Moscow. | 他和米罗夫因为这事降了职 |
[47:55] | We made them look pretty damn silly. | 我们把他们整得很难堪 |
[47:58] | He said that? | 他说的吗 |
[48:00] | Not in so many words, | 没说这么多 |
[48:01] | but he did call Afghanistan the penalty box. | 但他确实说阿富汗是冷板凳 |
[48:07] | Well, that doesn’t sound unpromising. | 听上去也不是没有希望 |
[48:09] | Provided it’s not all some grand deception. | 只要不是什么大骗局 |
[48:14] | – Where’d you leave it? – In his court. | -你觉得呢 -就看他的了 |
[48:17] | Either way, I don’t think | 不管怎样 我认为 |
[48:17] | I should be getting on a plane anytime soon. | 短时间内我都不应该上飞机走人 |
[48:22] | How about we talk after I read the report? | 我看完报告之后再跟你谈谈吧 |
[48:25] | Sure. | 好的 |