时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Well, I think the prospect of ending our longest war | 我认为结束我们历时最长的战争 |
[00:09] | would enjoy broad support. | 能赢得广泛的支持 |
[00:10] | Well, not when it’s twisted into a partisan issue. | 如果被扭曲成党派问题就没希望了 |
[00:13] | Seeing as you were one of the architects of the policy, | 鉴于你是政策制定者之一 |
[00:16] | we thought you might have some ideas. | 我们认为你可能有办法 |
[00:18] | Well, I can tell you what Elizabeth Keane | 我可以告诉你 伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[00:20] | was planning to do. | 之前是怎么打算的 |
[00:22] | Get out in front of the debate. | 不去面对唇枪舌战 |
[00:23] | Come here to Afghanistan | 来到阿富汗 |
[00:24] | and make the case directly to the men and women | 直接跟每天在前线 |
[00:26] | who put their lives on the line every day. | 出生入死的人对话 |
[00:29] | Before I left Washington, I had a phone call, | 我离开华盛顿之前 打了个电话 |
[00:32] | a long phone call with Taliban leader Haissam Haqqani, | 和塔利班领导人海赛姆·哈卡尼做了一番长谈 |
[00:35] | and we spoke about how we can bring peace | 谈到如何为这个美丽的国家 |
[00:37] | to this beautiful country. | 带来和平 |
[00:39] | They’ve reached an agreement without input from you or me, | 他们没问你我的意见就达成一致了 |
[00:44] | but they expect us to stand here | 现在还希望我们出席 |
[00:46] | and applaud the result. | 为结局鼓掌 |
[00:47] | After 18 long years, | 经过漫长的十八年 |
[00:50] | he has agreed to negotiate for peace. | 他已经同意进行和平谈判 |
[01:06] | Bagram ATC got a report from the AWACS | 巴格拉姆空管收到 |
[01:08] | shadowing the Steedley mission. | “斯蒂德利行动”影子护卫机的报告 |
[01:09] | Four minutes ago, the President’s helicopter | 四分钟前 总统的直升机 |
[01:12] | disappeared off radar. | 从雷达上消失了 |
[01:13] | What are we looking at? | 现在是什么画面 |
[01:15] | Camera on Chalk One, the escort. | 一号护卫机的摄像头 |
[01:17] | Saul, what’s happened? | 索尔 出什么事了 |
[01:21] | President’s helicopter’s down. | 总统的直升机坠机了 |
[01:23] | Targets, two o’clock! | 右前方发现目标 |
[01:25] | Taliban. | 塔利班 |
[01:26] | RPG on your six. Clear to engage. | 正下方有火箭筒 可以交火 |
[01:42] | Get back, get back! | 快回来 快回来 |
[01:53] | The World Trade Center, Tower Number One | 世贸中心一号楼 |
[01:56] | is on fire! | 起火了 |
[01:58] | I missed something once before. I won’t– | 过去我曾漏掉过线索 我不会… |
[02:01] | I can’t let that happen again! | 不能让悲剧重演 |
[02:03] | An American prisoner of war has been turned. | 一个美国战俘被策反了 |
[02:06] | You’re a disgrace to your nation, | 你是祖国的耻辱 |
[02:07] | Sergeant Nicholas Brody. | 尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士 |
[02:09] | You’re a traitor and a terrorist, | 你是个叛徒 也是个恐怖分子 |
[02:11] | and now it’s time to pay for that. | 你该为此付出代价了 |
[02:14] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你是在指控我什么吗 |
[02:16] | You really do not remember? | 你真的不记得了吗 |
[02:18] | Remember what? | 记得什么 |
[02:20] | We may be dealing with a compromised officer here. | 她可能已经被策反了 |
[02:22] | You had a relationship complicated enough | 你的经历太过复杂 |
[02:25] | to lie about. | 足以让你说谎 |
[02:26] | Yeah, it’s complicated. | 是很复杂 |
[02:27] | I lost seven months of my life. | 我失去了七个月的人生 |
[02:30] | To my Russian handler? | 给我的俄罗斯接头人 |
[02:32] | Is our strategy working? | 我们的策略有效吗 |
[02:34] | And you will become the focus of an investigation | 你将成为调查的焦点 |
[02:37] | that will define the rest of your life. | 这场调查将决定你的余生 |
[02:40] | That not every problem in the Middle East | 不是所有的中东问题 |
[02:42] | deserves a military solution. | 都要用军事解决 |
[02:45] | Because this whole country went stupid crazy after 9/11. | 因为这个国家在911后疯得没有智商了 |
[02:49] | Carrie, you’re not yourself. | 卡莉 你现在不正常 |
[02:51] | I’m still putting the pieces together. | 我还在拼凑线索 |
[02:54] | Please, God, tell me you have it. | 拜托 老天 告诉我你拿到了 |
[03:00] | Is there no fucking line? | 你他妈就没有底线吗 |
[03:02] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[03:04] | No one else will. | 也只有我会 |
[03:16] | Max, there you are. | 麦克斯 你在这儿呢 |
[03:17] | I need your tools. Where are they? | 我需要你的设备 在哪儿呢 |
[03:20] | Fuck. | 操 |
[03:21] | – Which ones? – I-I don’t know. | -要哪一个 -不知道 |
[03:23] | They need us to get encryption sleeves, | 他们需要我们拿上加密套 |
[03:24] | PAVE modules, all kinds of shit. | 位置速度评估仪什么的 |
[03:26] | They sent pictures. | 我有图片 |
[03:27] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[03:29] | I know the equipment. I’ll do it. | 设备我懂 交给我吧 |
[03:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:33] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快 快 |
[03:52] | A dozen grunts. | 十多个步兵 |
[03:53] | The greatest fighting force in the history of the planet, | 全世界有史以来最强的部队 |
[03:56] | and that’s what we’ve got? | 就能派出十多个步兵吗 |
[03:57] | Mr. President, we have substantial air support | 总统先生 我们在坠机地点 |
[03:59] | over the crash site. | 有充足的空中支援 |
[04:00] | All useless– that’s what you’re telling me. | 但全都没用 你就这个意思啊 |
[04:02] | Sir, there is a Quick Reaction Force en route. | 先生 有一支快速反应小队已经出发了 |
[04:05] | Until they get there, | 他们达到之前 |
[04:06] | we are relying on the soldiers from C.O.P. Steedley, | 我们还是得靠斯蒂德利基地的士兵 |
[04:09] | but they are far from our entire response. | 但这远远不是我们的全部响应 |
[04:12] | Graveyard of empires. | 帝国的坟墓啊 |
[04:14] | Thugs with third-grade educations | 没受过什么教育的恶棍 |
[04:16] | and automatic weapons– we try and make peace with them. | 有了全自动的武器 我们居然想和他们谈和 |
[04:18] | How shocked can we be when they kill our president? | 他们杀了我们的总统还真让人震惊呢 |
[04:20] | We don’t know the President is dead. | 目前还不能确定总统已经遇害 |
[04:23] | Well, are there signs of life I’m missing? | 我是错过了什么生还的迹象吗 |
[04:26] | Also, sir, we don’t know the Taliban is responsible. | 还有先生 我们也不能确定就是塔利班干的 |
[04:28] | At this point, we don’t know that anybody is. | 目前还不知道是谁干的 |
[04:30] | What does that even mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[04:31] | Did we or did we not see the Taliban | 我们难道没看到地面上的 |
[04:34] | on the ground fire an RPG? | 塔利班分子射火箭弹吗 |
[04:36] | Did we or did we not see that RPG hit the helicopter | 我们难道没看到火箭弹射中了两位总统 |
[04:39] | carrying two presidents? | 乘坐的直升机吗 |
[04:41] | That was the escort copter, sir. | 那是护送的直升机 先生 |
[04:43] | Well, they’re both down, aren’t they? | 两架都坠毁了 不是吗 |
[04:50] | You know, for the record, | 对了 正好说一下 |
[04:52] | I was against all of this. | 我一直反对这件事 |
[05:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:09] | Should I be? | 你说呢 |
[05:11] | The Vice President just said it doesn’t matter | 刚才副总统说发生什么事情 |
[05:13] | what actually happened. | 根本不重要 |
[05:15] | – That’s not what I heard. – Then you weren’t listening. | -他没这么说 -那是你没用心听 |
[05:18] | The peace deal was your baby, Saul. | 和平协议是你的心血 索尔 |
[05:20] | Whatever you say now, expect to get your head cut off. | 现在不管你说什么 都可能掉脑袋 |
[05:22] | So I should just shut up? | 所以我就应该闭嘴吗 |
[05:23] | No. I’m saying be realistic. | 不 我是说要面对现实 |
[05:26] | Which is what? What is that? | 怎么个现实法 |
[05:28] | If the Taliban did it, the Taliban did it, | 如果是塔利班干的 我认栽 |
[05:30] | but if the ISI did it, I want to know. | 但如果是三军情报局干的 我要知道 |
[05:32] | If G’ulom did it, I want to know. | 如果是古洛姆干的 我要知道 |
[05:33] | If the pilot flew the helicopter into | 如果是飞行员觉得自己 |
[05:35] | the side of the fucking mountain | 受到了上帝的召唤 |
[05:36] | because he thought Jesus was talking to him, | 所以驾驶飞机撞上那座破山 |
[05:38] | I want to know that, too, | 我也要知道 |
[05:39] | because it matters– it fucking matters. | 因为这很重要 太他妈重要了 |
[05:41] | It determines what we do next. | 这将决定我们的下一步行动 |
[05:44] | You want realistic? | 你想现实一点 |
[05:45] | We’ve been through this before after 9/11. | 在911之后 我们就经历过这种情况 |
[05:47] | We did everything wrong. | 我们所做的每一步都是错的 |
[05:52] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[05:54] | Mike sent everyone off to work their assets. | 麦克让所有人都去跟线人接头了 |
[05:56] | They don’t need me doing that, too. | 他们不需要我也这样 |
[05:58] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我要做什么 |
[06:03] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[06:04] | Can I have your attention, please? | 大家请注意 |
[06:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:07] | Uh, for those of you I haven’t met, | 我与各位很多人是初次见面 |
[06:10] | I’m Janet Gaeto, | 我是珍妮特·卡托 |
[06:12] | U.S. Ambassador to the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. | 美国驻阿富汗伊斯兰共和国大使 |
[06:16] | Now, I have an announcement of what must be obvious by now, | 现在我要通知一件大家已然心知肚明的事儿 |
[06:20] | but the Presidents have been delayed. | 两位总统的行程被延误了 |
[06:23] | We’ve got a weather hold. | 因为天气原因 |
[06:25] | – Weather hold. – You don’t believe it? | -天气原因 -你不信吗 |
[06:27] | I don’t believe it would take them this long | 如果是库伦加尔天气不好 |
[06:30] | to announce bad weather in the Korengal. | 我认为他们不可能等这么久才公布 |
[06:33] | Colleague of mine just arrived from the consulate. | 我有个同事刚从领事馆过来 |
[06:36] | He says there are rumors… | 他说有小道消息 |
[06:38] | helicopters down. | 直升机坠毁了 |
[06:41] | It’s unverified. I can’t find out more. | 未经证实 我没有更多信息 |
[06:44] | We’re still all basically prisoners here. | 我们仍然被软禁在这里 |
[06:47] | I’d like to thank… | 我想感谢… |
[06:48] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[06:51] | First, our Afghan partners… | 首先 我们的阿富汗伙伴… |
[06:58] | Who’s in there? | 谁在里面 |
[07:02] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[07:04] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[07:05] | Sorry, General. This is a private conversation. | 抱歉 将军 这是私人通话 |
[07:09] | You asking me to leave? | 你要赶我走吗 |
[07:13] | – Tell me… – Tell you what? | -告诉我… -告诉您什么 |
[07:15] | The helicopters– where are they? | 直升机在哪 |
[07:17] | They’ve been delayed. | 延误了 |
[07:19] | You call yourself an ally? | 你们自称盟友 |
[07:22] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:24] | Only when it suits you. | 只在符合你们利益的时候 |
[07:40] | They’re down… | 他们坠机了 |
[07:42] | both helicopters. | 两架都坠毁了 |
[07:44] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[07:45] | We don’t know. | 我们也不清楚 |
[07:47] | What about the presidents? | 两位总统呢 |
[07:48] | We don’t know that either, but until we do, | 还不清楚 在我们搞清之前 |
[07:52] | we’ve got to keep it under wraps. | 此事要严格保密 |
[07:55] | General, listen to me. | 将军 听我说 |
[07:57] | No one else can know. | 你不能告诉其他人 |
[08:05] | Hello, ma’am? Stop right there. | 你好 女士 立刻止步 |
[08:08] | – Ma’am. – I’m Carrie Mathison. | -女士 -我是卡莉·麦吉森 |
[08:10] | Here for the National Security Advisor Saul Berenson. | 我为国家安全顾问索尔·贝伦森而来 |
[08:12] | – Mr. Berenson left hours ago. – I know. | -贝伦森先生几小时前走了 -我知道 |
[08:13] | I was just with him in Kabul Station. | 我刚在喀布尔站和他在一起 |
[08:16] | Mr. Berenson asked me to gather material | 贝伦森先生让我来搜集 |
[08:17] | on the flight operation– | 本次飞行行动的资料 |
[08:19] | manifests, briefing packets, surveillance video, | 乘客名单 简报数据 监控视频 |
[08:21] | anything that might help shed some light. | 任何可能提供线索的东西 |
[08:23] | On what? | 提供什么线索 |
[08:25] | JSOC helicopters are usually | 特种司令部直升机的起降误差 |
[08:27] | plus or minus, what, 30 seconds? | 大概在三十秒左右吧 |
[08:29] | Must have occurred to you by now | 现在你想起来 |
[08:30] | you’ve got two flights way overdue. | 有两架直升机延误很久了吧 |
[08:52] | Holy fuck. | 我操 |
[09:16] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[09:18] | Okay, listen up. | 听好了 |
[09:19] | The President’s bird’s still two klicks out. | 总统的直升机还得再走一段 |
[09:22] | Gonzales, DaSilva, you stay here, | 冈萨雷斯 达席尔瓦 你们留下 |
[09:23] | search for survivors. | 搜索幸存者 |
[09:25] | Everyone else on me. We’re moving now. | 其他人跟着我 我们继续走 |
[09:31] | Max, let’s go. | 麦克斯 我们走 |
[09:34] | I was supposed to be on that. | 我本来应该在直升机上的 |
[09:48] | What do I say to the men when they ask why you’re here? | 如果有人问你的来意 我怎么回答 |
[09:51] | Nothing, not until there’s an official announcement. | 无可奉告 等官宣 |
[09:53] | And when will that be? | 什么时候官宣 |
[09:54] | When they know what happened. | 当搞清楚情况的时候 |
[09:56] | Which will be when? | 那是什么时候 |
[10:12] | Excuse me. This one isn’t right. | 打扰一下 这个记录有问题 |
[10:13] | The tail number should be 30368. | 飞机尾翼编号应该是30368 |
[10:16] | Well, uh, no, ma’am. The board is wrong. | 不 女士 白板上写错了 |
[10:18] | We had a last-minute tail swap. | 我们临时换了尾翼 |
[10:21] | They swapped helicopters? | 他们换了直升机 |
[10:23] | Uh, yeah, the presidents’. | 对 换了总统的 |
[10:24] | Something with the avionics. | 换了有航电设备的 |
[10:26] | Worley? | 沃利 |
[10:28] | Our Chief Mechanic. | 我们的首席机械师 |
[10:30] | Uh, can I talk to him, please? | 我能跟他聊聊吗 |
[10:34] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[10:35] | He left after the helicopters took off. | 直升机起飞后他就离开了 |
[10:38] | He left? | 离开 |
[10:39] | Left is maybe the wrong word. | 可能说”离开”不太合适 |
[10:40] | He wasn’t feeling well. He went back to barracks. | 他不太舒服 他回营房了 |
[10:43] | Anderson subbed in. | 安德森顶上了 |
[10:46] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[10:48] | Good. You’re thinking it, too. | 很好 你跟我想一块了 |
[10:49] | No, I’m not. | 不 没有 |
[10:50] | Worley’s as true blue as they come. | 沃利始终非常忠诚 |
[10:52] | Then why isn’t he at his post? | 那他为什么不坚守岗位 |
[10:53] | I’m not making excuses, | 我不是在找借口 |
[10:54] | but the man hasn’t slept in over 48 hours. | 他已经连续48小时没睡觉了 |
[10:56] | No one has. | 大家都没睡 |
[10:57] | Everyone’s been killing themselves prepping for this flight, | 大家为了这次飞行任务都在玩命工作 |
[10:59] | so easy on the attitude. | 所以你态度尽量好点 |
[11:01] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我就这么点请求 |
[11:04] | Worley. It’s Major Landau. | 沃利 我是兰道少校 |
[11:08] | Wake up! You got company. | 醒醒 有人找你 |
[11:31] | Where’s his car? | 他的车在哪 |
[11:34] | Any idea where he might have taken it? | 知道他可能开车去哪吗 |
[11:36] | I might know. | 我应该知道 |
[12:00] | All right, Soto, Laughton, | 好 索托 劳顿 |
[12:02] | set up a perimeter there, there, at tree line. | 沿着这排树建立警戒线 |
[12:05] | Expect contact. | 做好交火准备 |
[12:06] | Max, Durkin, Stoudt, stay with me. | 麦克斯 德金 斯陶德 跟我来 |
[12:08] | Move out. | 行动 |
[12:17] | Stoudt. | 斯陶德 |
[12:22] | This is Charlie Echo Four. | 我是CE-4号 |
[12:24] | We are at the crash site– | 我们在坠机点 |
[12:25] | a canyon, steep sides, | 在峡谷的陡峭面 |
[12:26] | wooded, large conifers. | 被一大片针叶树包围 |
[12:29] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[12:30] | What about the President? | 总统情况如何 |
[12:32] | He–he can’t hear us, sir. | 他听不见我们 长官 |
[12:35] | Well, find out. Ask him. | 找出原因 问问他 |
[12:36] | Who cares about the damn trees? | 谁想听有多少树啊 |
[13:03] | Stoudt. | 斯陶德 |
[13:07] | The aircraft is largely intact. | 直升机基本完好 |
[13:09] | No fragmentation of the main fuselage. | 主机身没有破碎 |
[13:11] | Grid coordinates to follow. | 跟踪平面座标 |
[13:15] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[13:16] | – Not sure, sir. – Did something happen? | -不清楚 长官 -发生了什么吗 |
[13:18] | No. There they are. | 没 他们在那 |
[13:21] | Durkin, give me a hand. | 德金 搭把手 |
[13:46] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[13:47] | They’re uplinking the video from the crash site, sir. | 他们在从事故现场视频连线 先生 |
[14:14] | This is Charlie Echo Four. | 这是CE-4 |
[14:17] | Nothing. | 没体征 |
[14:18] | No pulse. | 没脉搏 |
[14:20] | The President’s dead. | 总统死了 |
[14:22] | All of them– no survivors. | 都死了 无人生还 |
[15:03] | – Sir. – Not now. | -先生 -再说吧 |
[15:04] | It’s a difficult time, I know, | 时局艰难 我知道 |
[15:06] | but there are a number of things that can’t wait. | 但有很多事不能耽搁 |
[15:08] | We have to notify congressional leadership, | 我们得知会国会领导层 |
[15:10] | initiate continuity of government. | 启动政府持续运作计划 |
[15:12] | Treasury has to close the markets. | 财政部得闭市 |
[15:13] | We don’t want a panic. | 不要引发恐慌 |
[15:14] | Most importantly, we need a plan– | 最重要的是得制定方案 |
[15:17] | how to break the news to the American people. | 如何告诉美国人民这一重大新闻 |
[15:19] | The way we do that will set the tone for months to come. | 我们的处理方式会奠定接下来几个月的基调 |
[15:22] | Not now! | 再议 |
[15:53] | – Yes? – General G’ulom? | -喂 -古洛姆将军 |
[15:55] | General, it’s Saul Berenson. | 将军 我是索尔·贝伦森 |
[15:57] | I’m afraid I have bad news. | 恐怕我要说坏消息 |
[15:59] | More bad news? | 还有坏消息 |
[16:00] | Scott Ryan said he informed you that the helicopter | 斯科特·瑞恩说他告诉了你 |
[16:02] | carrying the U.S. And Afghan president | 载着美国和阿富汗总统的直升机 |
[16:04] | went down while returning to Bagram Airfield. | 在回巴格拉姆机场途中坠毁了 |
[16:06] | He did. | 他说了 |
[16:07] | A team of U.S. Soldiers just reached the crash site. | 一队美国士兵刚抵达事故现场 |
[16:10] | Both presidents are dead. There are no survivors. | 两位总统都死了 无人生还 |
[16:13] | I’ve asked our ambassador, Janet Gaeto… | 我问了大使 珍妮特·卡托 |
[16:16] | Yes, I see her here. | 是 她在这儿 |
[16:17] | – And Scott Ryan. – Him too. | -还有斯科特·瑞恩 -还有他 |
[16:19] | I’ve asked them to work with you on a joint announcement. | 我让他们跟你合作做一份联合声明 |
[16:25] | General… | 将军 |
[16:27] | I know we’ve seemed at cross purposes lately, | 我知道我们最近有些分歧 |
[16:30] | but it’s important we coordinate our response. | 但我们有必要协力回应 |
[16:34] | Division will look like weakness. | 分裂会显得很无力 |
[16:39] | Right. | 没错 |
[16:52] | General, first and foremost, | 将军 当务之急 |
[16:54] | we want to offer our condolences on the loss of your president. | 我们想为你们失去总统致哀 |
[16:57] | I’ve had the pleasure of working with him | 我很荣幸与他合作 |
[16:59] | for two years now. | 至今两年了 |
[17:00] | He was truly a great man. | 他是一位真正的伟人 |
[17:03] | I never really liked him. | 我就没待见过他 |
[17:10] | Daoud is dead, also the U.S. President. | 达乌德死了 美国总统也是 |
[17:15] | There will be an announcement within the hour. | 一个小时内就会有声明 |
[17:19] | The U.S. President was planning to meet Haqqani. | 美国总统本打算要见哈卡尼 |
[17:23] | He must be here. Find him. | 他肯定在这里 找到他 |
[17:26] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[17:34] | – I was right. – Yes. | -我是对的 -是 |
[17:36] | Presidents’ helicopter is down. | 总统的直升机被击落了 |
[17:39] | Not just down. They are dead, both of them. | 不止如此 他们都死了 两个都死了 |
[17:43] | Saul Berenson just told me. | 索尔·贝伦森刚刚告诉我的 |
[17:45] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[17:47] | I don’t think he knows. | 我想他也不知道 |
[17:56] | We have been allied these past months. | 几个月以来我们一直是盟友 |
[17:59] | I’ve liked that. | 我也很满意 |
[18:03] | But everything’s about to change. | 但一切都将改变 |
[18:07] | Two hours from now, | 再过两个小时 |
[18:08] | I won’t be able to guarantee your safety. | 我也无法保证你的安全了 |
[18:24] | You’re sure this is the right area? | 你确定是这片吗 |
[18:26] | I was here once at night, so, no. | 我只在夜间来过一次 所以也不确定 |
[18:30] | Where did he meet her, this friend of his? | 他是在哪里见到他这位朋友的 |
[18:32] | How the hell should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[18:35] | Do you want to tell me what you were even doing here? | 能说说你们当时来这里做什么吗 |
[18:37] | I don’t know what he was doing. I was getting laid. | 我不知道他来做什么 我是来约炮的 |
[18:40] | We were drunk, sir. | 我们喝高了 长官 |
[18:45] | Wait, hey, stop. | 等一下 停车 |
[18:47] | Hey, stop, stop. | 停车 停车 |
[18:50] | Wait, there, that’s the graffiti I was telling you about. | 等等 那边 就是我跟你说过的涂鸦 |
[18:52] | The eyes. | 眼睛 |
[18:54] | Message to the people who live here– | 给本地居民传达的信息 |
[18:56] | “We’re watching you.” | “我们在看着你” |
[18:58] | This is definitely it. | 肯定就是这里 |
[19:00] | Turn left up ahead. | 前面左转 |
[19:08] | Pull over. That’s his car. | 靠边停车 就是这辆车 |
[19:58] | Worley’s in back talking to one, maybe two others. | 沃利在里屋跟一个人说话 也可能是两个人 |
[20:02] | Is he armed? | 他有配枪吗 |
[20:02] | Wearing a jacket. Nothing visible. | 穿着一件夹克 看不出来 |
[20:04] | Two other targets in the front room– | 前屋还有两名目标人物 |
[20:06] | one female, one military-aged male. | 一个女人 一个壮年男子 |
[20:08] | – Full house. – How do we do this? | -好几个人 -我们怎么行动 |
[20:09] | You stay back. Wait till we clear the space. | 你在后面 等我们确认安全了 |
[20:27] | Don’t you hurt her! Don’t you fucking hurt her! | 不许伤害她 别他妈伤害她 |
[21:08] | Soto, status. | 索托 汇报情况 |
[21:10] | All quiet. | 很安静 |
[21:15] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[21:16] | You said get his personal stuff. | 你说过要检查他的私人物品 |
[24:23] | Hold the line! | 坚守防线 |
[24:42] | This is Charlie Echo Four! | 这里是CE-4 |
[24:44] | We are in contact! | 我们进入交火 |
[24:46] | Taking fire! | 交火中 |
[24:47] | Twenty, 30 Taliban, 100 meters to the northwest! | 从西北方百米处有二三十名塔利班 |
[24:50] | Can you hold your position? | 你们能否守住阵线 |
[24:52] | Not for long! What’s the ETA on backup? | 守不了太久 后援部队预计何时到 |
[24:54] | Wait out. Where’s the QRF? | 等等 快速反应部队呢 |
[24:56] | – Still an hour out. – Air support? | -也要一个小时 -空中支援呢 |
[24:58] | The canopy is too thick. They can’t see through it. | 树冠层太茂密了 空中看不到地面情况 |
[25:08] | Carrie, where are you? | 卡莉 你在哪里 |
[25:09] | In Kabul with the Special Ops team. | 跟特别行动小组一起在喀布尔 |
[25:11] | Find something? | 有发现吗 |
[25:12] | Actually, yeah. | 有的 |
[25:14] | A mechanic at Bagram switched the presidents’ helicopter | 巴格拉姆的一个机械师在最后时刻 |
[25:16] | – at the last minute. – What? | -换了总统的直升机 -什么 |
[25:18] | He returned to his quarters | 他说自己病了 |
[25:19] | saying he was sick. | 就回营房休息 |
[25:21] | Only, he didn’t go back to his room. | 只不过他没回房间 |
[25:22] | He snuck off base. | 他开小差儿了 |
[25:23] | Well, tell me you found him. | 你找到他了吧 |
[25:24] | I did, with his Afghan girlfriend. | 找到了 跟他阿富汗女友在一起 |
[25:27] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[25:29] | They were trying to figure out what to do about that | 我们破门而入时 |
[25:30] | when we smashed through the door. | 他们正想办法接生 |
[25:31] | Can’t just leave her. Her family will kill her. | 不能扔下她 她家人会杀了她的 |
[25:33] | You know that, right? | 你懂的 对吧 |
[25:38] | You know why he swapped the helicopters? | 知道他为什么换直升机吗 |
[25:41] | Because they’re always swapping helicopters. | 因为他们经常换来换去 |
[25:42] | He says that’s the way it works here. | 他说这边经常这么做 |
[25:44] | They’re flying max payload above their service ceiling. | 他们总是超期航行 |
[25:47] | Something’s always breaking. The weather sucks. | 也总是发生故障 天气还不好 |
[25:50] | I mean, what if it was an accident? | 如果这件事纯属意外呢 |
[25:52] | The whole thing? | 从头至尾 |
[25:57] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[25:59] | The President is dead. | 总统死了 |
[26:02] | The crash site is about to be overrun by Taliban. | 坠机地快要被塔利班占领了 |
[26:06] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[26:09] | Haven’t we got men there? | 我们不是派人去了吗 |
[26:10] | Not enough. | 人手不够 |
[26:12] | Get back here. | 快回来 |
[26:15] | – What now? – You’re not gonna like this. | -现在怎么办 -你肯定不爱听 |
[26:18] | A tip from one of our assets in the A.N.A. | 阿国民军的线人刚传来线报 |
[26:20] | G’ulom just ordered two battalions out of barracks. | 古洛姆调了两个营出来 |
[26:22] | They’re searching every car leaving Kabul. | 搜查每辆驶离喀布尔的车 |
[26:25] | They’re looking for Haqqani. | 他们在找哈卡尼 |
[26:26] | Thought you’d want to know. | 我觉得你想知道这消息 |
[26:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:53] | Haissam. | 海赛姆 |
[26:54] | Saul, is it time? | 索尔 是时候了吗 |
[26:58] | No, Haissam. | 不 海赛姆 |
[26:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:01] | President Warner is dead. | 沃纳总统死了 |
[27:03] | So is President Daoud. | 还有达乌德总统 |
[27:06] | Their helicopter went down in the Korengal. | 他们的直升机在库伦加尔坠毁了 |
[27:08] | We’re holding back on a public announcement. | 消息我们尚未公开 |
[27:13] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[27:14] | We don’t know. | 我们还不清楚 |
[27:16] | There were Taliban in the area. | 那片区域有塔利班分子 |
[27:18] | Of course there are. | 当然有 |
[27:18] | You know we control the Korengal. | 你知道我们控制着库伦加尔 |
[27:20] | They shot down the escort helicopter. | 他们击落了护卫直升机 |
[27:26] | You think I did it? | 你觉得是我做的 |
[27:28] | I need to know. | 我需要知道 |
[27:34] | No. | 不是 |
[27:35] | I did not. | 不是我做的 |
[27:39] | I’m observing the cease-fire. | 我还在观察停火协议的效果 |
[27:41] | So are my men. | 我的手下也是 |
[27:44] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[27:48] | No one else will. | 也只有我会 |
[27:53] | General G’ulom is locking down the city. | 古洛姆将军正在封锁整个城市 |
[27:54] | I can’t protect you from him. | 我没法阻止他抓捕你 |
[27:56] | I might not even be able to protect you from my side. | 我可能甚至无法阻止美方抓捕你 |
[28:01] | Your president gave me his word. | 贵国总统向我保证过的 |
[28:03] | My president is dead. | 我国总统死了 |
[28:06] | Haissam… | 海赛姆 |
[28:08] | if what you and I worked for | 要让我们努力促成的和平 |
[28:09] | is to have any chance of surviving, | 有任何继续存在的可能 |
[28:12] | you have to stay alive. | 你就不能死 |
[28:14] | Have to get out of Kabul… | 你必须离开喀布尔 |
[28:16] | now. | 立刻 |
[28:19] | And hurry. | 越快越好 |
[29:00] | Laughton’s down! | 劳顿倒下了 |
[29:18] | Charlie Echo Four, I got one down, | CE-4 有一人伤亡 |
[29:21] | and we’re gonna get more if we don’t pull back! | 如果我们不撤退 伤亡人数会更多 |
[29:36] | QRF is close. Can you hold on? | 快速反应部队快到了 你们能坚持吗 |
[29:38] | Negative! | 不能 |
[29:39] | We’re fish in a fucking barrel here, sir! | 我们现在就是瓮中之鳖 长官 |
[29:42] | Move, move, move! | 走 走 走 |
[29:43] | – I’ve got to pull them back. – Wait. | -我得下令他们撤退 -等等 |
[29:45] | What happens when the Taliban take the site? | 等塔利班占领现场之后怎么办 |
[29:47] | The QRF rolls in and cuts them to fucking pieces. | 快速反应部队抵达 将他们碎尸万段 |
[29:49] | Meaning the Taliban will have President Warner’s body | 意味着在他们抵达之前 塔利班就会拿走 |
[29:51] | until they get there. | 沃纳总统的尸体 |
[29:52] | – So what do you suggest? – You have F-22s overhead. | -你有什么建议 -空中不是有F22战斗机吗 |
[29:55] | As soon as your men withdraw, | 一旦你的人撤退 |
[29:55] | drop a bomb on the site, obliterate it. | 就轰炸坠机点 毁灭现场 |
[29:57] | You want me to destroy the body of the American President? | 你想让我炸毁美国总统的尸体 |
[29:59] | Yeah, unless you want to see him dragged through the streets | 是的 除非你想看到他身无寸缕地 |
[30:01] | of Miramshah with his dick in his mouth. | 被拖在米拉姆沙阿的大街上游行 |
[30:03] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[30:04] | We bomb the site, we lose the evidence. | 要是炸掉了现场 也就拿不到所有证据 |
[30:06] | – What evidence? – It’s all evidence. | -什么证据 -都是证据 |
[30:07] | The entire site. | 整个坠机现场 |
[30:08] | We’ll never know how the crash happened. | 我们将永远无法得知坠机的原因 |
[30:09] | Those are Taliban killing my guys. | 塔利班正在杀戮我的人 |
[30:12] | – We know what happened. – Drop the bomb. | -我们知道事情原委 -扔炸弹吧 |
[30:16] | I don’t have the authority to give that order. | 我无权下达这样的命令 |
[30:26] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[30:28] | Uh, Oval Office. | 总统办公室 |
[30:29] | He asked for his things to be moved. | 他要求拿走他的东西 |
[30:42] | Sir. | 先生 |
[30:45] | The situation in Afghanistan has gotten worse. | 阿富汗的形势又恶化了 |
[30:48] | The soldiers from C.O.P. Steedley | 斯蒂德利基地的士兵 |
[30:50] | – are at the crash site. – I know that. | -现在就在坠毁现场 -我知道 |
[30:51] | They’re under attack from a large Taliban force | 他们遭到大批塔利班武装攻击 |
[30:54] | and about to lose control of the site. | 就快失去对现场的控制权了 |
[30:56] | What about the rapid, uh, Quick– | 那快速什么的… |
[30:57] | The QRF won’t arrive in time. | 快速反应部队无法及时到达 |
[30:59] | The Taliban will take the site, | 塔利班会夺取现场 |
[31:01] | and they will have the President’s body. | 他们将得到总统的尸体 |
[31:05] | Kabul needs you to make a decision. | 喀布尔需要您做决定 |
[31:07] | Either we cede control of the site to the Taliban | 要不我们暂时将现场让给塔利班 |
[31:09] | and hope to recover it later, or… | 希望稍后可以夺回来 或是… |
[31:13] | we drop a 1,000-pound bomb and destroy it. | 我们进行轰炸 彻底损毁现场 |
[31:19] | – Bomb President Warner? – Yes. | -炸了沃纳总统 -是的 |
[31:24] | You’re asking me to incinerate my predecessor. | 你想让我焚化我的前任者 |
[31:26] | General Owens needs a decision. | 欧文斯将军需要一个决定 |
[31:28] | This is a military matter. | 这是军方的事 |
[31:29] | You’re Commander in Chief now. | 您现在是最高指挥官了 |
[31:31] | So I’m responsible for the old man’s mistakes, | 所以我要为那老头的错负责吗 |
[31:33] | trusting a goddamn terrorist? | 就因为他信了恐怖分子 |
[31:34] | Sir, if the Taliban get hold of Warner’s body, | 先生 如果塔利班拿到沃纳的尸体 |
[31:37] | that image, whatever they do to it, | 无论他们怎么处置 那些图像 |
[31:38] | will go all over the world. | 都将传遍全球 |
[31:44] | You need to make a decision. | 您得做出决定 |
[32:25] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[32:27] | Bomb the site. | 炸了现场 |
[32:32] | Yes. | 好 |
[32:34] | Tell them that. | 告诉他们 |
[32:40] | The order has to come from you. | 必须您来下令 |
[32:53] | Owens. | 欧文斯 |
[32:54] | General, I have the President. | 将军 给你接通了总统 |
[33:09] | General. | 将军 |
[33:10] | Calling to confirm. | 我打来确认 |
[33:13] | Confirm what, sir? | 确认什么 先生 |
[33:15] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[33:17] | I need you to be specific, sir. | 我需要您说得清楚些 先生 |
[33:23] | Bomb it. Bomb the damn site. | 炸毁 炸毁整个现场 |
[33:28] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[33:40] | We should go to the Situation Room. | 我们该去战情室了 |
[33:45] | To oversee the operation. | 去监督行动 |
[33:47] | Wha–you want me to watch? What’s that gonna look like? | 你想让我看 这像什么话 |
[33:53] | Like you can make a tough decision | 像您能够做出艰难的决定 |
[33:55] | and see it through. | 并实施计划 |
[34:05] | Yes, we should go. | 对 我们该去 |
[34:17] | Confirmed. You are clear to withdraw. | 已确认 你们可以撤退了 |
[34:19] | Roger that! | 收到 |
[34:20] | Eagle Two, target at 28, 35, 45 north, | 老鹰二号 目标坐标位于北纬28度35分45秒 |
[34:24] | 47, 52, 06 east, | 东经47度52分06秒 |
[34:26] | ordnance two by 1,000 JDAM. | 两枚一千磅杰达姆弹 |
[34:28] | Release only on my command. | 听我命令发射 |
[34:31] | Copy, Eagle Two. Cleared hot on your command. | 收到 老鹰二号 开火待命 |
[34:33] | They’re gonna destroy the site? | 他们要炸毁坠机现场吗 |
[34:35] | The Vice President made the call. | 副总统做的决定 |
[34:37] | Did you tell them what the mechanic said | 你告诉他们机械师说的 |
[34:38] | about problems with the airframes? | 机身问题了吗 |
[34:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:40] | That we won’t know what actually caused the crash? | 告诉他们我们不知道坠机的具体原因了吗 |
[34:43] | Yes, I said I told them, but there are other issues, | 是的 我告诉他们了 但有其他问题 |
[34:46] | like the President’s body being mutilated by the Taliban | 比如总统的遗体会被塔利班肢解 |
[34:50] | beamed out over the Internet. | 发到网上 |
[34:53] | Four minutes to target. | 四分钟后到达 |
[34:54] | Charlie Echo 4, this is Delta One. | CE-4 我是D-1 |
[34:56] | Confirm when clear. | 全员撤出后确认 |
[34:57] | What about the black box– the flight recorder? | 那黑匣子呢 飞行记录仪 |
[34:59] | Carrie, we are out of time. | 卡莉 我们来不及了 |
[35:03] | For Christ’s sake, this morning you said, | 天呐 今天早上你说 |
[35:04] | “It matters what caused the crash.” | “坠机原因至关重要” |
[35:06] | “It matters,” You said. What happened to that? | 你说”至关重要” 结果现在怎么了 |
[35:08] | What happened is that no one is listening to me. | 结果现在没人听我的 |
[35:17] | Max–he’s with them, isn’t he? | 麦克斯跟他们在一起 是吗 |
[35:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:21] | You were communicating with him in the Korengal. | 他在库伦加尔时你联络过他 |
[35:23] | How? | 怎么做的 |
[35:30] | Everybody, get back to the trail! | 全体撤回小路 |
[35:53] | Max, we’re out of here! | 麦克斯 我们撤退了 |
[35:56] | Move! They’re dropping a JDAM on the whole thing! | 快 他们要往这里扔杰达姆弹了 |
[36:09] | – Hello? – Max, it’s me. | -喂 -麦克斯 是我 |
[36:12] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[36:13] | Are you at the President’s helicopter? | 你在总统直升机那里吗 |
[36:15] | Yes. | 对 |
[36:15] | You have to get the flight recorder. | 你必须拿到飞行记录仪 |
[36:18] | No. No, we’re leaving. | 不 我们要撤了 |
[36:20] | No, first get the recorder. | 不行 先拿记录仪 |
[36:23] | Max, it’s really fucking important. | 麦克斯 这真的非常他妈重要 |
[36:25] | Do you know where it is? | 你知道它在哪吗 |
[36:28] | Yes. | 知道 |
[36:31] | Give me my bag! | 把包给我 |
[36:45] | Get Max and Durks to move! | 让麦克斯和小德快撤 |
[36:48] | I need a hand! | 帮个忙 |
[36:54] | Durks, let’s go! What the fuck are you doing? | 小德 快走 你他妈在干什么 |
[36:56] | Come on! | 快 |
[36:58] | We’re getting the flight recorder! | 我们在取飞行记录仪 |
[36:59] | Max, have you got it? | 麦克斯 你拿到了吗 |
[37:00] | Two minutes out. Are we clear? | 还剩两分钟 撤出了吗 |
[37:02] | Charlie Echo Four, are you clear from site? | CE-4 你们撤出坠机点了吗 |
[37:04] | Negative! | 没有 |
[37:05] | Soto, Durks, get the fuck out of there! | 索托 小德 快他妈撤 |
[37:09] | Eagle Two, target not clear. | 老鹰二号 目标未就绪 |
[37:10] | Sergeant, you need to move now. | 中士 你们得马上撤退 |
[37:12] | Max, Max, you have 90 seconds. | 麦克斯 麦克斯 你有九十秒 |
[37:15] | Yeah, I’m trying. | 我在拿了 |
[37:18] | Let’s go! Hurry the fuck up! | 走吧 快他妈撤 |
[37:23] | I got it! I got it! | 我拿到了 我拿到了 |
[37:25] | Now go. | 快走吧 |
[37:28] | For fuck’s sake, Maxie, come on! | 操他妈的 小麦 快点 |
[37:30] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[37:35] | Let’s go! | 走啊 |
[37:38] | Charlie Echo Four, clearing the site now. | CE-4 正在撤离现场 |
[37:42] | Back to the trail! | 回到小路上 |
[37:43] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[37:44] | Go! | 快走 |
[37:54] | Eagle Two, start your run-in. | 老鹰二号 开始行动 |
[37:56] | Roger that. Starting run. | 收到 已开始 |
[37:58] | Sixty seconds out. | 还有六十秒 |
[38:15] | Move it, Stoudt! Hustle, hustle! | 走了 斯陶德 快点 快点 |
[38:24] | Wenzel! | 文策尔 |
[38:28] | Go! Fuck! | 快走 操 |
[38:35] | Durk! | 小德 |
[38:46] | We got to go! We got to go! | 我们得走了 快走 |
[38:55] | Charlie Echo Four, are you clear of target? | CE-4 你们撤离轰炸区域了吗 |
[39:01] | Charlie Echo Four, are you clear? Over. | CE-4 你们撤出来了吗 完毕 |
[39:05] | Taliban have the site. | 塔利班已夺取现场 |
[39:08] | Eagle Two, you are weapons free. | 老鹰二号 允许开火 |
[39:10] | Roger that. Weapons free. | 收到 准备开火 |
[39:18] | Two in the air. | 发射两枚炸弹 |
[39:23] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[39:26] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[39:29] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[39:37] | Eagle Two coming left. | 老鹰二号左转 |
[39:38] | Heading two seven zero. Clearing the airspace. | 正西方向 警戒空域 |
[39:42] | Copy that, Eagle Two. | 收到 老鹰二号 |
[39:44] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[40:22] | General, what are you doing? | 将军 你要做什么 |
[40:24] | Making an announcement. | 发表声明 |
[40:25] | Well, with respect, | 恕我冒昧 |
[40:26] | we agreed to coordinate our response. | 我们约好要做出一致回应 |
[40:29] | This is my country and now my presidency. | 这是我的国家 现在我是总统 |
[40:32] | I’ll say what I want. | 我想怎么说就怎么说 |
[40:50] | I stand before you… | 在这最悲伤的一天 |
[40:55] | …on the saddest day. | 我站到诸位面前 |
[40:59] | I’ve just been informed | 我刚刚收到消息 |
[41:00] | the helicopter carrying Presidents Warner and Daoud… | 沃纳总统和达乌德总统搭乘的直升机 |
[41:07] | …has been shot down. | 被人击落 |
[41:10] | Both Presidents are dead. | 两位总统均已身亡 |
[41:15] | That was an assassination ordered by Haissam Haqqani, | 这是由海赛姆·哈卡尼下令 |
[41:21] | carried out by Taliban forces under his command. | 其麾下塔利班武装执行的一场刺杀 |
[41:27] | Haissam Haqqani, | 海赛姆·哈卡尼 |
[41:29] | the very man with whom President Warner and Daoud | 沃纳总统和达乌德总统认为 |
[41:34] | thought they could make peace. | 能与之握手言和的人 |
[41:39] | They trusted him. | 他们信任他 |
[41:42] | They trusted his so-called cease-fire. | 信任他所谓的停火协议 |
[41:48] | He betrayed them both. | 他背叛了他们二位 |
[41:52] | The first duty of any President | 身为总统的首要职责 |
[41:58] | is the safety of his citizens. | 是百姓的安危 |
[42:03] | Therefore I have declared martial law. | 因此 我宣布戒严 |
[42:08] | I have ordered my army on the streets | 我已下令让军队地毯式 |
[42:11] | to round up the Taliban… | 围捕塔利班 |
[42:15] | to hunt down… | 缉拿 |
[42:18] | the terrorist Haqqani… | 恐怖分子哈卡尼 |
[42:22] | and bring him to justice. | 将其绳之以法 |
[42:34] | QRF just reached the site. It’s been totally destroyed. | 快速反应部队已到达现场 现场已彻底摧毁 |
[42:39] | What about the men from Steedley? | 斯蒂德利基地的人呢 |
[42:42] | Well, seven of them got picked up. | 接回来七个 |
[42:43] | Three are confirmed dead. | 三人阵亡 |
[42:48] | – That’s all? – That could be identified. | -全部吗 -能识别出身份的 |
[43:33] | – Max? – Yeah. | -麦克斯 -是我 |
[43:35] | Oh, thank God, thank God, thank God. | 谢天谢地 太好了 |
[43:38] | Tell me you have the black box. | 告诉我你拿到黑匣子了 |
[43:40] | – It’s orange. – Max, do you have it? | -是橘色的 -麦克斯 你拿到了吗 |
[43:43] | Yes. | 拿到了 |
[43:45] | You need to come get us. | 你们得来接我们 |
[43:46] | We’re back at the first crash site. | 我们回到第一坠机现场了 |
[43:49] | It’s only me and Soto. | 只有我和索托了 |
[43:51] | We left DaSilva and Gonzales here alive, | 我们离开的时候达席尔瓦和冈萨雷斯还活着 |
[43:53] | but now they’re dead. | 现在他们死了 |
[43:59] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[44:02] | Max, talk to me. | 麦克斯 说话 |
[44:05] | Max, what’s happening? | 麦克斯 怎么了 |
[44:10] | Max, tell me what’s happening. | 麦克斯 |
[44:18] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[44:20] | Max, talk to me. | 麦克斯 说话啊 |
[44:37] | I’m not armed. | 我没有武器 |
[44:40] | Max, tell me what’s happening. | 麦克斯 告诉我发生了什么 |
[44:44] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我吗 |
[44:46] | Try to stay where you are. We’ll come get you. | 尽量待在原地别动 我们来接你 |
[44:50] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[44:53] | Max? | 麦克斯 |