| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:12] | “Death.” | “死刑” |
| [00:18] | G’ulom had a one-on-one with Hayes yesterday. | 古洛姆昨天和海耶斯单独见面了 |
| [00:21] | First thing this morning, | 今天一早 |
| [00:22] | Hayes demands new voices on Afghanistan. | 海耶斯对阿富汗就有了新态度 |
| [00:25] | Guess who’s in the Oval Office right now. | 猜猜现在谁在总统办公室里 |
| [00:27] | John Zabel. | 约翰·扎贝尔 |
| [00:29] | Get in there before Zabel gets his feet under the table. | 趁扎贝尔没坐稳赶紧进去 |
| [00:32] | Make the case. | 讲清楚 |
| [00:33] | Haqqani dies, Afghanistan goes up in flames. | 哈卡尼要是死了 阿富汗就会水深火热 |
| [00:36] | It took ten years to get Osama bin Laden, | 用了十年的时间 才捉住奥萨马·本·拉登 |
| [00:39] | but he avenged Ralph Warner’s murder in, what, three days. | 但他用了三天的时间就给拉尔夫·沃纳报了仇 |
| [00:43] | Well, I can hardly claim credit. | 功劳算不上是我的 |
| [00:45] | I think that you can, sir. | 我觉得可以算 总统先生 |
| [00:47] | It’s what that part of the world understands. | 那种地方只懂这种语言 |
| [00:50] | An eye for an eye, | 以牙还牙 |
| [00:51] | a punch in the fucking nose. | 一拳他妈打脸 |
| [00:54] | I had it. | 我拿到了 |
| [00:56] | The black box. | 黑匣子 |
| [00:59] | He sold it to some other guy. | 他把它给卖了 |
| [01:01] | They took it somewhere, it was Koa or Kowa? | 东西现在在叫科阿还是科瓦的地方 |
| [01:05] | Kohat. | 科哈 |
| [01:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [01:07] | It’s Jalal Haqqani, I’m sure of it. | 是贾拉勒·哈卡尼 我确定 |
| [01:09] | G’ulom has his father, he has Max. | 古洛姆抓了他父亲 他抓了麦克斯 |
| [01:10] | This is a bad situation. | 现在情况很不妙 |
| [01:12] | Where the hell is the extraction team? | 营救小队到底在哪 |
| [01:14] | They can’t put together an operation in a matter of hours. | 他们不可能在短短几小时内组织一次行动 |
| [01:16] | I need a gun. | 我需要一把枪 |
| [01:21] | You get into trouble, I’m leaving you. | 要是你惹上麻烦 我就会离开 |
| [01:35] | No. | 不 |
| [01:38] | No. | 不 |
| [01:47] | Get back, get back! | 快回来 快回来 |
| [01:58] | The World Trade Center, Tower Number One is on fire! | 世贸中心一号楼起火了 |
| [02:03] | I missed something once before. I won’t | 过去我曾漏掉过线索 我不会… |
| [02:06] | I can’t let that happen again! | 不能让悲剧重演 |
| [02:08] | An American prisoner of war has been turned. | 一个美国战俘被策反了 |
| [02:11] | You’re a disgrace to your nation, | 你是祖国的耻辱 |
| [02:13] | Sergeant Nicholas Brody. | 尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士 |
| [02:14] | You’re a traitor and a terrorist, | 你是个叛徒 也是个恐怖分子 |
| [02:16] | and now it’s time to pay for that. | 你该为此付出代价了 |
| [02:19] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你是在指控我什么吗 |
| [02:21] | You really do not remember? | 你真的不记得了吗 |
| [02:23] | Remember what? | 记得什么 |
| [02:25] | We may be dealing with a compromised officer here. | 她可能已经被策反了 |
| [02:28] | You had a relationship complicated enough | 你的经历太过复杂 |
| [02:30] | to lie about. | 足以让你说谎 |
| [02:31] | Yeah, it’s complicated. | 是很复杂 |
| [02:32] | I lost seven months of my life. | 我失去了七个月的人生 |
| [02:35] | To my Russian handler? | 给我的俄罗斯接头人吗 |
| [02:37] | Is our strategy working? | 我们的策略有效吗 |
| [02:39] | And you will become the focus of an investigation | 你将成为调查的焦点 |
| [02:42] | that will define the rest of your life. | 这场调查将决定你的余生 |
| [02:45] | That not every problem in the Middle East | 不是所有的中东问题 |
| [02:47] | deserves a military solution. | 都要用军事解决 |
| [02:50] | Because this whole country went stupid crazy after 9/11. | 因为这个国家在911后疯得没有智商了 |
| [02:54] | Carrie, you’re not yourself. | 卡莉 你现在不正常 |
| [02:56] | I’m still putting the pieces together. | 我还在拼凑线索 |
| [02:59] | Please, God, tell me you have it. | 拜托 老天 告诉我你拿到了 |
| [03:05] | Is there no fucking line? | 你他妈就没有底线吗 |
| [03:07] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
| [03:09] | No one else will. | 也只有我会 |
| [04:50] | Mr. President, Ben Hayes here. | 总统先生 我是本·海耶斯 |
| [04:53] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
| [04:54] | I’ve got a, uh, situation, | 现在出了点情况 |
| [04:56] | a video of an American held hostage by Haissam Haqqani’s son. | 海赛姆·哈卡尼的儿子挟持了一名美国人质的视频 |
| [05:00] | Now, the second you execute Haqqani, my guy dies. | 只要你处决了哈卡尼 我们的人也得死 |
| [05:14] | Abdul, you there? | 阿卜杜勒 你在听吗 |
| [05:17] | Yes. | 在 |
| [05:18] | Well, as we discussed, | 我们有讨论过 |
| [05:20] | nerves are quite raw in this country right now. | 现在国内的情绪极不稳定 |
| [05:23] | People are confused, | 民众都很迷惘 |
| [05:24] | and I don’t want to add to that confusion | 我不想再有美国人送命 |
| [05:26] | by having even a single additional American death. | 让这种混沌情绪愈演愈烈 |
| [05:32] | General, | 将军 |
| [05:33] | we’re asking you to hold off on Haqqani’s execution | 我们请你暂缓执行哈卡尼的死刑 |
| [05:36] | until this hostage situation is resolved. | 直到人质危机解决 |
| [05:39] | Haqqani was tried and convicted. | 哈卡尼已被审判定罪 |
| [05:41] | No one is disputing that. | 这一点无人质疑 |
| [05:43] | A delay now will make me look weak. | 此时暂缓 会令我显得软弱 |
| [05:46] | Not to your partners, sir. | 你的同盟不这样想 阁下 |
| [05:57] | I’m meeting with my military advisors as soon as we hang up. | 挂电话之后 我将会晤军事顾问 |
| [06:00] | We will devise a course of action to resolve this, | 制定行动计划解决这一问题 |
| [06:03] | but until then, we need some time. | 但在此之前 我们尚需时间 |
| [06:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [06:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [06:17] | I can give you 24 hours. | 我给你们24小时 |
| [06:29] | When’s Special Ops getting here? | 特种部队什么时候能到 |
| [06:31] | That’s still in flux. | 一切都存在变数 |
| [06:32] | What’s that mean? Soon? Never? | 这什么意思 很快 还是根本不来 |
| [06:34] | I’m about to go into a meeting to discuss just that. | 我马上要开会讨论这个问题 |
| [06:36] | How are things there? | 那边情况如何 |
| [06:38] | Quiet, to be honest. | 很安静 说真的 |
| [06:40] | Quiet but fucked. | 安静但很糟糕 |
| [06:42] | Well, I want you to know there’s some good news. | 我要告诉你一些好消息 |
| [06:44] | President Hayes just got a stay of execution for Haqqani. | 海耶斯总统为哈卡尼争取到了暂缓行刑 |
| [06:47] | – For how long? – Bought us some time, | -暂缓多久 -争取了一些时间 |
| [06:49] | which is what we need. | 对我们很宝贵 |
| [06:51] | So stay put and let me see what I can come up with, okay? | 所以先别行动 我看看能想点什么办法 |
| [06:55] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
| [06:58] | Max situation is stable. | 麦克斯现在情况稳定 |
| [07:00] | He’s on the radar at the highest level of government. | 他受到最高领导层的关注 |
| [07:14] | Tell me we’ve got a plan. | 告诉我已经有方案了 |
| [07:18] | Beginnings of one. | 开始制定了 |
| [07:19] | A lot of question marks. | 有很多的问题 |
| [07:21] | How’s the situation at the compound? | 那边地面情形如何 |
| [07:23] | Quiet, she said. | 很安静 她说 |
| [07:25] | She still with the Russian? | 她还跟那个俄国人一起 |
| [07:27] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问 |
| [07:30] | Do they see us? | 他们看见我们了吗 |
| [07:35] | Hello. | 大家好 |
| [07:36] | Kabul, you there? | 喀布尔听得到吗 |
| [07:37] | Yes, we’re here, Mr. President. | 我们在 总统先生 |
| [07:39] | Good, good. | 很好很好 |
| [07:41] | If you haven’t heard, I bought us some time. | 以防你们不知道 我为大家争取到一点时间 |
| [07:44] | We have a window. | 我们有窗口期了 |
| [07:46] | So how do we resolve this situation? | 所以我们要怎么搞定现在的情况 |
| [07:51] | Sir, if I may, this is Scott Ryan | 先生 我是中情局 |
| [07:52] | for CIA Special Operations in Kabul. | 喀布尔站特种部队的斯科特·瑞恩 |
| [07:55] | We’re marshalling resources in Jalalabad. | 我们正在整合贾拉拉巴德的资源 |
| [07:58] | Good. When do we move? | 很好 什么时候行动 |
| [08:00] | Well, sir, uh, | 先生 |
| [08:02] | this is the compound where Max Piotrowski is being held hostage. | 目前麦克斯·皮尔维斯基被囚禁在这个院子 |
| [08:05] | It’s isolated and exposed, | 偏僻而且周围毫无掩蔽 |
| [08:07] | which means any approach is easily spotted. | 这就意味着一旦贸然靠近极易暴露 |
| [08:10] | Uh, according to a source on the ground, | 据当地线人反馈消息 |
| [08:13] | our target is held hostage by 11, possibly 12 Taliban | 我们的目标11至12名塔利班 |
| [08:17] | in this building here. | 关押在这栋建筑里 |
| [08:19] | According to this same source, | 这名线人还说 |
| [08:21] | he’s partially incapacitated by a gunshot wound, | 他因枪伤导致轻微行动不便 |
| [08:25] | also restrained and heavily guarded. | 被手铐铐住而且重兵看守 |
| [08:27] | His captors need only a second to defeat our mission | 劫持者拿枪怼他脑袋再扣动扳机只需一秒钟 |
| [08:31] | by putting a gun to his head and pulling the trigger. | 那样我们的任务就会失败 |
| [08:33] | What does that mean? | 那怎么说 |
| [08:35] | It means we travel by night, sir, and by ground. | 意味着我们要夜间行动 而且得采取地面行动 |
| [08:38] | Even baffled helicopters are audible for several miles | 在那个地方 即使是用伪装直升机 |
| [08:41] | in this landscape. | 几英里以外也能听到动静 |
| [08:42] | Last distance will have to be on foot. | 最后那段距离必须步行 |
| [08:49] | What are the odds? | 有多少把握 |
| [08:56] | You must have thought about that already. | 你们肯定已经评估过了 |
| [08:58] | What are the odds? | 有多少把握 |
| [09:00] | Candidly, sir, at best 50/50. | 坦白说 先生 最多五五开 |
| [09:14] | Fifty-fifty? | 五五开 |
| [09:15] | It’s not terrible. | 不算差了 |
| [09:17] | The United States versus a dozen punks, yeah, it is. | 是美国对阵十几个废物 这个结果太差了 |
| [09:19] | – Sir? – Bin Laden himself was 80 percent. | -先生 -抓本·拉登也有八成把握 |
| [09:24] | Sir, I wonder if we’re looking at this all wrong. | 先生 我觉得我们可能全盘错了 |
| [09:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
| [09:28] | Ha, I mean, a return to first principles. | 我是说 回归第一原则 |
| [09:30] | The United States does not negotiate with terrorists. | 美国不与恐怖分子谈判 |
| [09:34] | – Period. – Okay. | -就这样 -嗯 |
| [09:35] | The American people have to accept that. | 美国人民必须接受这一点 |
| [09:37] | Also, frankly, sir, who is this Max Piotrowski anyway? | 而且老实说 麦克斯·皮尔维斯基算哪根葱 |
| [09:42] | – He’s not a soldier. – No. | -他不是士兵 -不是 |
| [09:44] | The U. S. Government can’t be expected | 不能指望美国政府 |
| [09:45] | to come to the rescue of every adventurer | 每次都出手营救 |
| [09:48] | who gets himself in trouble overseas. | 那些在外国惹麻烦的人 |
| [09:52] | A failed rescue can sink a presidency. | 一次失败的营救就能动摇总统的地位 |
| [09:56] | Yeah, Jimmy Carter. | 对 吉米·卡特是前车之鉴 |
| [09:58] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
| [09:59] | And as for upside, I’m sorry but… | 好的一面是 恕我直言… |
| [10:02] | some guy named Max is not the same as Osama bin Laden. | 一个叫麦克斯的无名小卒又不是本·拉登 |
| [10:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [10:51] | 我已下令海陆空三军集合 不容许恐怖主义在世界任何角落占上风 不捉到贾拉勒·哈卡尼和他的塔利班誓不罢休 | |
| [10:55] | 你已经做了很久的两面派了 不仅是为了美国和阿富汗的百姓…还有你的百姓 几十年来一直被哈卡尼家族威胁 | |
| [11:05] | 凭借对上帝的信仰以及美国人民的勇气 反对暴力 反对暴政 上帝保佑美国 | |
| [11:07] | 我要对贾拉勒·哈卡尼说 你的死期不远了 | |
| [11:08] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
| [11:09] | May I help you, Mr. Wellington? | 有什么事吗 威灵顿先生 |
| [11:11] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
| [11:15] | John said he left a document for me, but I found it. | 约翰说留了份文件给我 我找到了 |
| [11:40] | Open the door. | 开门 |
| [11:57] | I was about to be shot. They stopped my execution. | 我就要被枪决了 但他们停下了来 |
| [12:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [12:02] | They won’t tell me why. | 他们没有说原因 |
| [12:03] | Your son Jalal, he’s taken an American hostage, | 你儿子贾拉勒劫持了一名美国人质 |
| [12:08] | someone who was working for me, | 是我的手下 |
| [12:11] | which, terrible as that is, bought us some time to stop this. | 虽然很糟 但为我们争取时间拦住了枪决 |
| [12:20] | This will happen in a day or a week, but soon. | 可能会拖到明天或者下周 但很快 |
| [12:26] | So it’s up to you to continue what we started. | 我们启动的计划 就要靠你来实现了 |
| [12:36] | Wait a second. Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
| [12:38] | Hold on, hold on. What are you doing? | 等等 你们干什么 |
| [12:40] | Where are you taking him? | 你们要带他去哪儿 |
| [12:42] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
| [12:54] | We had an agreement. | 我们说好了的 |
| [12:56] | 24 hours. | 24小时 |
| [12:57] | – Talk to your President. – I will. | -去跟你们总统谈 -我会的 |
| [12:59] | Do it. | 去吧 |
| [13:00] | You’ll find he’s come to his senses. | 你会发现他已经想通了 |
| [13:05] | You kill him, there will be blood in the streets. | 你杀了他 必将带来流血冲突 |
| [13:08] | There’s always blood in the streets. | 流血冲突总是避免不了 |
| [13:10] | No, the Taliban is divided now. | 不 塔利班现在分裂了 |
| [13:13] | This will unify them. | 这会让他们再次团结起来 |
| [13:14] | And I will deal with them like I always have, | 我会按老规矩对付他们 |
| [13:17] | with or without you. | 不管你们在不在 |
| [15:06] | Something’s going on. | 出事了 |
| [15:08] | I can’t tell what, but something. | 我不知道是什么事 但肯定出事了 |
| [15:11] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
| [15:14] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
| [15:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [15:22] | Oh, no. | 不 |
| [15:25] | – When did this happen? – Just now. | -什么时候的事 -刚刚 |
| [15:33] | – What is it? – It’s Max. | -怎么了 -是麦克斯 |
| [15:37] | It looks like they’re taking him somewhere. | 他们好像要带他去别处 |
| [15:42] | We gotta follow them. | 我们得跟着他们 |
| [15:43] | Can you get a drone overhead? | 能找架无人机追踪吗 |
| [15:45] | Well, I’ll call from the car, | 我回车里联系 |
| [15:45] | but we gotta keep them in sight. | 但不能跟丢了他们 |
| [15:51] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
| [15:57] | Okay, Jalal’s outside. | 贾拉勒在外面 |
| [15:58] | Let’s get ready. They’re about to leave. | 准备好 他们要走了 |
| [16:17] | Carrie! | 卡莉 |
| [17:17] | All yours. I got ten more. | 全是你的 我还有十份 |
| [17:23] | You really wanna do this? | 你真想这样吗 |
| [17:24] | Well, hey, you’re the one who invited himself in here. | 是你自己找上门的 |
| [17:27] | After you stole that speech off my desk. | 是你先前从我桌上偷走了演讲稿 |
| [17:29] | Oh, that’s what you call this? A speech? | 这东西是演讲稿吗 |
| [17:32] | – President asked for it. – For this? | -是总统要的 -就这个吗 |
| [17:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [17:39] | “Secure the Afghan/Pakistan border.” | “严守阿富汗巴基斯坦边境” |
| [17:43] | You know how long that is? | 你知道边境有多长吗 |
| [17:44] | I know you can’t crush the Taliban | 我知道塔利班每次遭到打击 |
| [17:46] | when they escape into Pakistan every time they’re attacked. | 都会逃入巴基斯坦 所以你没法一网打尽 |
| [17:49] | Fifteen hundred miles. | 两千四百多公里 |
| [17:51] | A quarter million men to secure it. | 把守边境需要25万士兵 |
| [17:52] | American blood. | 流血的是美国人 |
| [17:53] | No, we make the Pakistanis do it. | 不 可以让巴基斯坦人来干 |
| [17:55] | Oh, well, good luck with that after the President | 那祝你好运 别忘了总统之前 |
| [17:57] | calls them, um, | 刚说他们 |
| [17:59] | “A failed and duplicitous state.” | “一事无成 左右逢源” |
| [18:02] | You know they’re an ally, right? | 你知道他们是盟友吧 |
| [18:04] | I’d say that’s debatable. | 我觉得那还有待商榷 |
| [18:06] | Well, and I’d say for someone who’s never been | 我觉得对于一个 |
| [18:08] | in the military, you have way too many pictures | 从没当过兵人来说 你的想法 |
| [18:10] | of tanks on your wall. | 太过天马行空了 |
| [18:13] | This isn’t a speech. You know what this is? | 这根本不是演讲 知道这算什么吗 |
| [18:15] | It’s…it’s idiocy. | 这是愚蠢 |
| [18:16] | No, no, it’s not just that. | 不 不止于此 |
| [18:18] | It is idiocy that has already been rejected | 这是早已被前三届政府否定过的 |
| [18:21] | by three previous administrations. | 愚蠢至极的想法 |
| [18:23] | The world changes, and you, you do not. | 世界在变 而你却毫无改变 |
| [18:26] | How did you even get in here? | 你到底是怎么混进来的 |
| [18:29] | I was invited after you were stupid enough | 我应邀而来 是因为你蠢到 |
| [18:33] | to get two Presidents killed! | 活活害死了两位总统 |
| [18:59] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
| [19:00] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
| [19:01] | Max is. | 麦克斯死了 |
| [19:05] | I told you where he was. You did nothing. | 我告诉了你他在哪 你却无动于衷 |
| [19:08] | Special Operations wouldn’t move. | 特种部队不肯行动 |
| [19:10] | No, you didn’t make them move. | 不 是你没让他们行动 |
| [19:12] | You brought him to this country. | 是你派他来这个国家的 |
| [19:14] | It was your job to protect him. | 你就该保护他的安全 |
| [19:16] | That was your fucking job. | 保护他是他妈你的责任 |
| [19:22] | You can tell Special Ops it’s safe now. | 你可以告诉特种部队现在安全了 |
| [19:24] | The six Taliban teenagers they were so scared of are gone. | 把他们吓得屁滚尿流的六个塔利班小孩走了 |
| [19:27] | They can come pick up Max’s body. | 他们可以来接麦克斯的尸体 |
| [19:30] | Will you do that? | 这事他们能办吧 |
| [19:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
| [19:36] | Let me know when they’re coming. | 他们来之前告诉我 |
| [19:37] | Don’t hang up. | 别挂电话 |
| [19:40] | Carrie, you know you can’t do this. | 卡莉 你知道你不能这样做 |
| [19:44] | Do what? | 做什么 |
| [19:45] | Keep running around out there with a GRU officer. | 跟着俄军情局的人四处乱跑 |
| [19:48] | That GRU officer was the only person | 只有这个俄军情局的人 |
| [19:50] | who gave a shit what happened to Max. | 在乎麦克斯的死活 |
| [19:52] | You gotta come in. | 你得回来 |
| [20:00] | Well, I’m with Max. You know where to find me. | 我在麦克斯身边 你知道上哪找我 |
| [20:35] | – We’ll take him inside. – No, wait. | -我们把他抬进去 -不 等等 |
| [20:45] | I want to do it. | 我来 |
| [23:27] | Allahu Akbar! | 真主伟大 |
| [23:31] | – Mr. President? – Mr. President? | -总统先生 -总统先生 |
| [23:32] | – Sir, I… – One voice. Both of you! | -先生 我… -都住嘴 一个一个来 |
| [23:35] | Now, I have got an important speech tomorrow | 我明天要发表一个重要演讲 |
| [23:38] | to tell the American people where we are | 告诉美国人民我们现在的情况 |
| [23:41] | and where we’re going, | 和未来的打算 |
| [23:43] | and I have got to have something to say. | 我总要有东西可讲吧 |
| [23:45] | Sir, I’ve given you something to say. | 先生 我已经给了您讲稿 |
| [23:47] | It’s what we talked about, strong, decisive action. | 正是我们谈到的 果断而强有力的措施 |
| [23:50] | We’ve already got a war going with the Taliban. | 我们已经在与塔利班交战 |
| [23:52] | Do we really want to start one with Pakistan too? | 真的要和巴基斯坦也打起来吗 |
| [23:56] | So what do you suggest? | 你有何高见 |
| [24:00] | A victory lap, plain and simple. | 绕场一周庆祝胜利 简单易行 |
| [24:03] | Haqqani is dead, the man who killed Warner. | 哈卡尼 害死沃纳的人 死了 |
| [24:07] | If we can’t find a major win in that fact alone, | 要是这还不算胜利 |
| [24:10] | there’s something wrong with us. | 我们就有问题了 |
| [24:19] | Work it out. | 去安排吧 |
| [24:32] | Congratulations, you win. We do nothing. | 恭喜你赢了 我们什么也不做 |
| [24:35] | – Nothing stupid. – Doing nothing is stupid. | -不做蠢事 -什么也不做本身就很蠢 |
| [24:37] | It’s why we got an endless war on our hands. | 所以这场仗才打个没完 |
| [24:39] | Look… | 听着 |
| [24:41] | the president obviously wants some kind of — | 总统显然想要… |
| [24:44] | The president doesn’t know what he wants. | 总统不清楚自己想要什么 |
| [24:45] | We can at least agree on that. | 这点至少是共识吧 |
| [24:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [24:51] | How ’bout we sit down, your office, | 不如我们去你办公室坐坐 |
| [24:54] | put something on paper for him, | 写些书面文件给他 |
| [24:57] | try to find some common ground. | 试着找找共同点 |
| [25:04] | Give me five minutes. I need to get some coffee. | 给我五分钟 我去拿咖啡 |
| [25:19] | – Yeah. – Hey, it’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
| [25:20] | Can I call you back? I’m a little busy. | 我晚点给你回电行吗 现在有点忙 |
| [25:22] | This will only take a minute. Listen. | 一会儿就好 听着 |
| [25:25] | Um, I got a new job. | 我找了份新工作 |
| [25:27] | West Wing, I heard. How is it there? | 我听说了 在白宫西翼 如何 |
| [25:29] | It’s crawling with idiots, if you wanna know the truth. | 说实话 跟一群白痴待在一起 |
| [25:32] | The same people who got Warner blown out of the sky, | 就是那群害沃纳的直升机被打掉的人 |
| [25:36] | everywhere I turn, there they are in my way. | 我做什么他们都碍手碍脚 |
| [25:38] | Who is? | 谁啊 |
| [25:39] | David Wellington. | 大卫·威灵顿 |
| [25:41] | – Saul Berenson. – Okay. | -索尔·贝伦森 -好吧 |
| [25:43] | Some guy named Ryan. | 还有个叫瑞恩的 |
| [25:46] | Scott Ryan. | 斯科特·瑞恩 |
| [25:47] | A cabal of fat-ass leftovers, | 一帮遗老遗少 |
| [25:50] | masters of the art of doing nothing. | 就会尸位素餐 |
| [25:53] | – So what do you want? – What do you think I want? | -那你想要什么 -你觉得呢 |
| [25:57] | Kompromat. | 污点材料 |
| [25:58] | On…on one of them, all of them, I – I don’t care. | 其中一人 或是所有人的 都行 |
| [26:01] | Anything I can use to, uh, | 只要我能用来… |
| [26:05] | get them to back the fuck off. | 逼他们滚蛋 |
| [26:07] | I gotta go. | 我先挂了 |
| [26:08] | Don’t worry, I’ll look into it. | 别急 我来查查看 |
| [26:09] | If there’s something there, I’ll find it. | 如果有污点 我一定能找到 |
| [28:12] | My guys are wondering, | 我的人想知道 |
| [28:15] | what’s your plan? | 你的计划是什么 |
| [28:21] | Stay with Max. | 陪着麦克斯 |
| [28:23] | Go back to Kabul with him. | 跟他一起回喀布尔 |
| [28:31] | You don’t have to stay. | 你不用留在这里的 |
| [28:33] | You’ve done so much, and… | 你已经做了这么多 而且… |
| [28:35] | I’m sure you don’t want to be here | 特种部队来的时候 |
| [28:36] | when the Special Ops team arrives. | 你肯定也不会想出现在这里 |
| [28:38] | No. | 当然 |
| [28:41] | But they don’t seem to be in a hurry to get here, | 但他们好像短时间内也到不了 |
| [28:43] | so we have time. | 所以我们还有时间 |
| [28:51] | Tell me about him. | 跟我聊聊他 |
| [29:02] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
| [29:07] | Oh, this is Max. | 这是麦克斯 |
| [29:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [29:15] | The one I’ve known forever. | 我认识很久很久了 |
| [29:23] | I’ve told you about my whole life. | 我跟你倾诉了我的整个一生 |
| [29:24] | I must have said something about him. | 我肯定提起过他 |
| [29:27] | No. | 没有 |
| [29:29] | You never did. | 你从没提起过 |
| [29:46] | Well, Max would do anything for me. | 麦克斯愿意为我做任何事 |
| [29:55] | Absolutely anything. | 真的是任何事 |
| [30:00] | Wherever I’d go, he’d… | 无论我去哪儿 他都会… |
| [30:05] | he’d end up there by my side. | 他最终都会来到我身边 |
| [30:13] | And the reason I-I never mentioned him… | 而我从没提起过他是因为… |
| [30:23] | is I took him for granted. | 我把他当做了理所当然 |
| [30:33] | I… | 我 |
| [30:35] | used him… | 利用了他 |
| [30:38] | all these years and… | 这么多年 |
| [30:47] | and now he’s dead. | 而现在他死了 |
| [31:08] | I’m so sorry, Max. | 对不起 麦克斯 |
| [31:13] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
| [31:18] | I’m so, so sorry. | 真的 真的对不起 |
| [31:20] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
| [31:23] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
| [31:25] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
| [31:43] | “11:45 yesterday morning, | “昨天中午11点45分 |
| [31:45] | the terrorist Haissam Haqqani | 恐怖分子海赛姆·哈卡尼 |
| [31:47] | was executed by his own government in Kabul, | 因击落载有美国 |
| [31:51] | following his conviction for the downing of the helicopter | 和阿富汗总统的直升机被判处死刑 |
| [31:54] | carrying the presidents of Afghanistan and the United States.” | 在喀布尔被其政府处决 |
| [32:05] | “Let us not repeat mistakes of the past. | 让我们不再重复过去的错误 |
| [32:09] | Let’s take a pause | 让我们暂停脚步 |
| [32:12] | and savor our victory.” | 庆祝这场胜利 |
| [32:14] | Et cetera, et cetera. | 等等 等等 |
| [32:16] | “Recommit to our own values, | 重新致力于我们推崇的价值观 |
| [32:19] | our own cause, our –“ | 我们的目标 我们的… |
| [32:23] | You on board with this, John? | 你也同意这样吗 约翰 |
| [32:25] | – Yes, sir. – Good. Good. | -是的 先生 -很好 很好 |
| [32:29] | Great stuff. Great stuff, thank you. | 写得好 写得好 谢谢 |
| [32:40] | Great stuff. | 写得好 |
| [32:45] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
| [32:53] | Claudette. | 克劳德特 |
| [32:58] | – Thank you. – Ma’am. | -谢谢 -女士 |
| [33:00] | You look stressed. | 你看着压力很大 |
| [33:02] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
| [33:04] | You don’t look fine. | 你看着有事 |
| [33:06] | Wellington fucked me. | 威灵顿耍了我 |
| [33:07] | Appealed to the president’s inner coward. | 激起了总统内心胆小懦弱的一面 |
| [33:09] | He’s about to go on national TV | 他正打算上全国直播 |
| [33:11] | to announce victory in Afghanistan and move on. | 宣布在阿富汗的胜利并翻篇 |
| [33:14] | So unless by some miracle you’ve got a big bucket of shit | 除非你很神奇地挖到什么大屎盆子 |
| [33:18] | I can dump on these people… | 让我能倒在他们头上 |
| [33:20] | I just might. | 我可能还真有 |
| [33:22] | It’s not shit exactly. | 但并不是屎盆子 |
| [33:25] | Maybe something better. | 也许比那更好 |
| [33:37] | What is it? | 是什么 |
| [33:39] | From a friend in Saudi intelligence. | 沙特情报局的朋友给的 |
| [33:43] | And remember, you owe me. | 记住 你欠我一回 |
| [33:44] | Fine. | 行 |
| [33:46] | – I mean it. – Yeah. Fine. | -我是认真的 -知道了 行 |
| [33:54] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
| [33:55] | A Shura Rahbaraan. | 协商会议 |
| [33:58] | They’re deciding Haqqani’s successor. | 他们在决定哈卡尼的继任者 |
| [34:00] | When did this happen? | 什么时候发生的 |
| [34:01] | Last night in Miranshah. Pakistan. | 昨晚在米兰沙阿 在巴基斯坦 |
| [34:05] | I know where fucking Miranshah is. | 我知道他妈米兰沙阿在哪 |
| [34:13] | That’s Jalal Haqqani? | 那是贾拉勒·哈卡尼吗 |
| [34:14] | Yes, it is. Watch. | 对 接着看 |
| [34:25] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
| [34:27] | “The Americans and their dogs in Kabul | “美国佬和他们在喀布尔的走狗 |
| [34:29] | just executed the wrong man.” | 刚处决了错误的人” |
| [34:32] | His father didn’t shoot down the president. | 他父亲没有射下总统 |
| [34:35] | He did. | 是他干的 |
| [34:41] | It’s unverified. You can’t use it. | 这未经证实 你不能用 |
| [34:45] | Of course not. | 当然不能 |
| [34:49] | Copy that. | 收到 |
| [34:58] | Pakistanis have given us a window to fly in | 巴基斯坦人给了我们一点时间 |
| [34:59] | and pick up Max Piotrowski’s body. | 飞过去接麦克斯·皮尔维斯基的尸体 |
| [35:01] | Special Ops will be taking off in about an hour. | 特种部队组大概一小时内起飞 |
| [35:04] | – I’m going with them. – Why? | -我跟他们一起去 -为什么 |
| [35:06] | – Bring Carrie back. – The team’s been briefed. | -带卡莉回来 -队员已经知道情况了 |
| [35:07] | They know they may be picking up a defector. | 他们知道可能会接回一个叛变者 |
| [35:10] | She’s not a defector. | 她不是叛变者 |
| [35:12] | Okay, collaborator with a Russian agent. | 好吧 那就是和俄国间谍勾结的通敌者 |
| [35:15] | That’s what she is. You understand that, right? | 她就是这种人 你明白 对吧 |
| [35:18] | Here’s what I understand. | 我明白的是 |
| [35:20] | While you and this entire station were doing, | 当你和整个基地的人 |
| [35:21] | as far as I can tell, exactly nothing, | 在我看来 无所事事时 |
| [35:23] | she went out to find Max. | 她出去找麦克斯了 |
| [35:25] | She found him. Now she’s coming home. | 并找到了 现在她要回家了 |
| [35:38] | Sir. | 先生 |
| [35:40] | Can it wait till after the broadcast? | 能等到直播之后吗 |
| [35:41] | No, sir, I don’t think so. | 不行 先生 我觉得不行 |
| [35:43] | – Will you give us a moment? – Yes, sir. | -让我们单独聊会儿 -是 先生 |
| [35:49] | There’s something I think you need to see. | 有个东西你该看看 |
| [35:53] | Okay. | 行 |
| [35:59] | Who is it? What language is it? Why am I looking at it? | 那是谁 讲的什么语 我为什么要看这个 |
| [36:01] | That’s Jalal Haqqani. Haqqani’s son. | 那是贾拉勒·哈卡尼 哈卡尼的儿子 |
| [36:03] | And this is why you’re looking at it, right here. | 这就是你看的原因 这里 |
| [36:07] | Is that an RPG? | 那是火箭筒吗 |
| [36:09] | The RPG. | 那个火箭筒 |
| [36:11] | He shot down the helicopters. | 是他击落了直升机 |
| [36:15] | Jalal did? | 贾拉勒干的 |
| [36:16] | That’s what he’s saying. | 他是这么说的 |
| [36:21] | He killed the president? | 他杀了总统 |
| [36:38] | In 15 minutes, I am going to sit in that chair | 15分钟后 我就要坐在那张椅子上 |
| [36:40] | and make an address to the nation – | 向全国发表声明 |
| [36:41] | That is 90 percent horseshit, yes. | 那九成是胡扯 没错 |
| [36:44] | Where’s Wellington? | 威灵顿人呢 |
| [36:45] | No, sir, sir, he’s the one who put you in this position. | 不 先生 是他害你面对这个情况的 |
| [36:48] | – We have to cancel. – We can’t. | -我们得取消 -不行 |
| [36:50] | We have to. | 我们必须取消 |
| [36:50] | We preempted every network for a major announcement. | 我们通知了所有电视台要做正式声明 |
| [36:53] | We have to give them a major announcement. | 我们得向他们做出正式声明 |
| [36:55] | What, that we killed the wrong guy? | 什么 我们杀错了人吗 |
| [36:56] | No. This. | 不 这份 |
| [37:01] | What I was working on before Wellington derailed us. | 威灵顿找茬之前 我拟的这份 |
| [37:14] | Sir, it’s what you brought me to the White House for. | 先生 这就是你让我进驻白宫的目的 |
| [37:18] | Break with the past. A paradigm shift. | 告别过去 完全转变 |
| [37:20] | John, this isn’t the time to talk about paradigm shifts. | 约翰 现在不适合谈完全转变 |
| [37:23] | It’s exactly the time, | 现在正合适 |
| [37:25] | thanks to Jalal Haqqani. | 多亏了贾拉勒·哈卡尼 |
| [37:27] | He makes it possible. | 他给了我们机会 |
| [37:29] | Seize the narrative. | 顺水推舟 |
| [37:32] | Call out this murderous little shit | 向这个该死的杀人犯 |
| [37:33] | and his backers in Pakistan. | 和他在巴基斯坦的手下喊话 |
| [37:36] | Give the American people what they really want. | 给美国人民真正需要的东西 |
| [37:39] | Action. | 行动 |
| [38:15] | …allow us to pause, | …使我们停歇 |
| [38:17] | to draw breaths, and I would’ve been wrong. | 得以喘息 那我就错了 |
| [38:20] | We cannot relax our vigilance for one second | 我们一刻都不能放松警惕 |
| [38:24] | because the killer of President Daoud | 因为杀害达乌德总统 |
| [38:26] | and President Ralph Warner did not die in Kabul. | 和拉尔夫·沃纳总统的凶手还没有死在喀布尔 |
| [38:30] | This I have decided to share with you | 我决定分享的这一消息 |
| [38:33] | based on intelligence I have just received. | 是我刚收到的情报 |
| [38:36] | – What is this? – Live footage of Jalal Haqqani, | -这是什么 -贾拉勒·哈卡尼的视频 |
| [38:40] | son of Haissam Haqqani, | 海赛姆·哈卡尼之子 |
| [38:41] | clear and incontrovertible evidence | 这是明确的铁证 |
| [38:44] | that he shot down | 证明是他在阿富汗 |
| [38:45] | the helicopters in Afghanistan, | 击落了两架直升机 |
| [38:48] | that he murdered the peacemakers, | 是他杀了和平使者 |
| [38:51] | President Daoud and President Warner. | 达乌德总统和沃纳总统 |
| [38:53] | You believe this shit? | 你信这鬼话吗 |
| [38:55] | …on behalf of the American people. | 代表美国人民 |
| [38:58] | And I have a message for the government of Pakistan. | 我还有句话要对巴基斯坦政府说 |
| [39:02] | We know Jalal Haqqani is operating | 我们知道贾拉勒·哈卡尼 |
| [39:04] | out of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region of your country. | 在贵国开伯尔-普赫图赫瓦省外活动 |
| [39:08] | Oh, Christ. | 老天 |
| [39:09] | We call on you now to arrest him | 我们要求贵国立即逮捕他 |
| [39:13] | and hand him over, | 并交给我们 |
| [39:15] | or we will come and get him ourselves. | 否则我们将亲自前往缉拿 |
| [39:18] | – Moving out! – All right, let’s move out. | -出发 -好了 出发吧 |
| [39:20] | Mr. Berenson, I understand we’re picking up one KIA, | 贝伦森先生 据悉我们要接一具阵亡者遗体 |
| [39:23] | have to apprehend a former agent, Carrie Mathison. | 必须逮捕一位前特工 卡莉·麦吉森 |
| [39:26] | We’re not apprehending anyone. Carrie wants to come in. | 我们不会逮捕任何人 卡莉自己想回来 |
| [39:31] | Mission brief says she’s working with Russians. | 任务简报上说她和俄国人共事 |
| [39:33] | Not true. | 假的 |
| [39:35] | She agreed to come in. Understood? | 她同意回来 明白了吗 |
| [39:50] | Whoa, whoa, he’s on air. | 他在直播 |
| [39:54] | And I want you, my fellow citizens, | 我希望你们 我的同胞们 |
| [39:55] | to know that these are not just empty words. | 知道这些不是信口开河 |
| [39:59] | I have called the Joint Chiefs of Staff to the White House. | 我已将参谋长联席会议成员召集到白宫 |
| [40:03] | I will be giving the orders. | 我将下达命令 |
| [40:05] | Our forces are already gathering | 我们的海陆空部队 |
| [40:06] | by land, sea and air. | 已经集结 |
| [40:11] | We will not allow terror to triumph, | 不容许恐怖主义 |
| [40:13] | not anywhere in the world. | 在世界任何角落占上风 |
| [40:15] | What the fuck have you done? | 你他妈做了些什么 |
| [40:17] | You weren’t here. The intel came in. | 你不在场 情报传来 |
| [40:20] | We had to react. | 我们必须回应 |
| [40:21] | By putting the country on a collision course | 让我们与一个拥有核武的国家 |
| [40:23] | with a nuclear power. | 走向冲突 |
| [40:24] | Don’t be so melodramatic. The Pakistanis will back down. | 别这么狗血 巴基斯坦人会让步的 |
| [40:27] | Not when you leave them no way out. | 你逼得他们无路可让就不会了 |
| [40:29] | The way out is to give us Jalal Haqqani. | 他们的出路就是把贾拉勒·哈卡尼交给我们 |
| [40:32] | Yeah? Well, about that. | 是吗 话说回来 |
| [40:34] | This was a nobody you just turned into a folk hero. | 他只是个被你刚刚变成民族英雄的无名小卒 |
| [40:39] | Even if they could find him, they can’t hand him over now. | 他们即使能找到他 也不能立即交给我们 |
| [40:43] | You are pushing us into a war | 你这是在把我们推进一场 |
| [40:45] | we don’t want and can’t win. | 我们不想打也打不赢的战争 |
| [40:48] | You know what your problem is, David? | 你知道你的问题所在吗 大卫 |
| [40:50] | You don’t believe America can win any war. | 你不相信美国能打赢任何战争 |
| [40:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [40:55] | May God bless you, | 愿上帝保佑你们 |
| [40:57] | and may God bless the United States of America. | 愿上帝保佑美利坚合众国 |
| [41:05] | Very nice, sir. | 非常好 长官 |
| [41:32] | You know they will give you a hard time. | 你知道他们会为难你的 |
| [41:36] | Saul will be there for me. | 索尔会在身边支持我 |
| [41:37] | Saul was there before, but you came to me. | 索尔之前就在 但你来找我了 |
| [41:41] | I can’t stay out here forever. | 我不能永远待在外面 |
| [41:45] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
| [41:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [42:35] | Let’s hurry it up. | 抓紧时间 |
| [42:36] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 行动 |
| [43:05] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
| [43:11] | That’s Max. | 那是麦克斯 |
| [43:23] | Don’t know if you’re aware, | 不知道你听说没有 |
| [43:25] | but the world’s gone to shit since you left. | 你走后世界全乱套了 |
| [43:29] | Jalal Haqqani claims he shot down the president’s helicopter. | 贾拉勒·哈卡尼声称他击落了总统的直升机 |
| [43:33] | You believe that? | 你信了吗 |
| [43:34] | Doesn’t matter. President does. | 不重要了 总统相信 |
| [43:36] | He just made a speech, | 他刚发表了一则讲话 |
| [43:38] | threatening to invade Pakistan if they don’t turn him over. | 威胁巴基斯坦如果不把他交出来就入侵 |
| [43:44] | So if you know anything that could help… | 如果你知道有用的信息… |
| [43:49] | I’d be grateful. | 我感激不尽 |
| [44:00] | I have a lead on the black box. | 我有黑匣子的线索 |
| [44:03] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 我就希望你说这个 |
| [44:06] | It was taken from Max, but he knew where it went. | 他们从麦克斯手里抢走了 但是他知道下落 |
| [44:08] | – He told me. – Good. | -他告诉我了 -很好 |
| [44:10] | We’ll follow it up together. | 我们一起追查 |
| [44:13] | Get to the truth. | 揭露真相 |
| [44:16] | Okay. | 好 |
| [44:17] | But no more bullshit about my loyalty, | 不许再怀疑我的忠诚了 |
| [44:19] | not from Mike, the FBI, anyone. | 迈克 联调局 谁都不行 |
| [44:22] | I did what had to be done. | 我做的都是不得以的选择 |
| [44:23] | – I know, I’m on your side. – Are you? | -我知道 我支持你 -是吗 |
| [44:25] | I am. You know that. | 当然 你知道的 |
| [44:34] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
| [44:35] | Pakistanis only gave us a small window. | 巴基斯坦只给了我们很短的时间 |
| [44:41] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 咱们走 |
| [44:55] | Does Yevgeny know about the black box? | 叶夫根尼知道黑匣子的事吗 |
| [44:57] | No, he thinks this was all about Max. | 不 他以为我单纯是为了麦克斯 |
| [45:06] | Ma’am, we’re gonna need to search you. | 女士 我们需要搜一下身 |
| [45:07] | – What? – What are you doing? | -什么 -你们这是干什么 |
| [45:13] | The fuck is going on? | 他妈什么情况 |
| [45:16] | Restraints? | 束带 |
| [45:18] | What the fuck? | 搞毛啊 |
| [45:20] | Hey, stand down, stand down. | 退后 退后 |
| [45:21] | – Back off! – Put your weapon down. | -滚开 -放下武器 |
| [45:24] | Stop. What are you doing? | 住手 你们干什么 |
| [45:25] | All of you, put your guns down. | 所有人 把枪放下 |
| [45:27] | Sir, get out of the way. | 长官 请让开 |
| [45:32] | Don’t do this. Come back with me. | 别这样 跟我回去 |
| [45:33] | What, so we can work together? | 什么 回去一起工作吗 |
| [45:34] | – Yes, I need you. – In fucking handcuffs? | -对 我需要你 -铐着我他妈回去 |
| [45:36] | That was a mistake. I didn’t know. | 那是误会 我不知情 |
| [45:38] | – You liar. – Carrie. | -你个骗子 -卡莉 |
| [45:51] | Whose fucking idea was that, guns and restraints? | 谁他妈让你们又是枪又是束带的 |
| [45:54] | Mike Dunne or did you dream it up yourself? | 是麦克·邓恩还是你们自己睡迷糊了 |
| [45:56] | Don’t say a fucking word. | 别他妈解释了 |
| [45:57] | Get your men back on the helicopter. | 叫你的人上直升机 |
| [46:05] | Get in. | 上车 |
| [47:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [47:12] | There’s something I didn’t tell you. | 有件事我没告诉你 |
| [47:15] | There’s something else I need to find. | 我还要找一样东西 |
| [47:21] | The flight recorder from the president’s helicopter. | 总统直升机的飞行记录仪 |
| [47:24] | Max had it with him when he was captured. | 麦克斯被抓时在他身上 |
| [47:32] | I know where it is. | 我知道下落 |