时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | He’s dead, Max is. | 他死了 麦克斯死了 |
[00:11] | Carrie, you gotta come in. | 卡莉 你得回来 |
[00:13] | Well, I’m with Max. You know where to find me. | 我在麦克斯身边 你知道上哪找我 |
[00:15] | Team’s been briefed. | 队员已经知道情况了 |
[00:16] | They know they may be picking up a defector. | 他们知道可能会接回一个叛变者 |
[00:18] | She’s not a defector. | 她不是叛变者 |
[00:27] | World’s gone to shit since you’ve left. | 你走后世界全乱套了 |
[00:29] | Jalal Haqqani claims he shot down | 贾拉勒·哈卡尼声称他击落了 |
[00:31] | the President’s helicopter. | 总统的直升机 |
[00:32] | – You believe that? – Doesn’t matter. | -你信了吗 -不重要了 |
[00:34] | President does. | 总统相信 |
[00:35] | He just made a speech | 他刚发表了一则讲话 |
[00:37] | threatening to invade Pakistan if they don’t turn him over. | 威胁巴基斯坦如果不把他交出来就入侵 |
[00:40] | I have a lead on the black box. | 我有黑匣子的线索 |
[00:42] | We’ll follow it up together. | 我们一起追查 |
[00:43] | No more bullshit about my loyalty, | 不许再怀疑我的忠诚了 |
[00:45] | not from Mike, the FBI, anyone. | 麦克 联调局 谁都不行 |
[00:47] | I did what had to be done. | 我做的都是不得以的选择 |
[00:49] | I know. I’m on your side. | 我知道 我支持你 |
[00:51] | Ma’am, we’re gonna need to search you. | 女士 我们需要搜一下身 |
[00:52] | What? | 什么 |
[00:53] | – Back off! – Put your weapon down! | -滚开 -放下武器 |
[00:55] | – Just come back with me. – In fucking handcuffs? | -跟我回去 -铐着我他妈回去 |
[00:57] | That was a mistake. I didn’t know. | 那是误会 我不知情 |
[00:59] | You liar! | 你个骗子 |
[01:02] | There’s something I didn’t tell you. | 有件事我没告诉你 |
[01:04] | The flight recorder from the President’s helicopter. | 总统直升机的飞行记录仪 |
[01:07] | I know where it is. | 我知道下落 |
[01:14] | Get back, get back! | 快回来 快回来 |
[01:26] | The World Trade Center, Tower Number One | 世贸中心一号楼 |
[01:28] | is on fire! | 起火了 |
[01:30] | I missed something once before. I won’t– | 过去我曾漏掉过线索 我不会… |
[01:33] | I can’t let that happen again! | 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:36] | An American prisoner of war has been turned. | 一个美国战俘被策反了 |
[01:39] | You’re a disgrace to your nation, | 你是祖国的耻辱 |
[01:40] | Sergeant Nicholas Brody. | 尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士 |
[01:41] | You’re a traitor and a terrorist, | 你是个叛徒 也是个恐怖分子 |
[01:43] | and now it’s time to pay for that. | 你该为此付出代价了 |
[01:46] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你是在指控我什么吗 |
[01:48] | You really do not remember? | 你真的不记得了吗 |
[01:50] | Remember what? | 记得什么 |
[01:52] | We may be dealing with a compromised officer here. | 她可能已经被策反了 |
[01:55] | You had a relationship complicated enough | 你的经历太过复杂 |
[01:58] | to lie about. | 足以让你说谎 |
[01:59] | Yeah, it’s complicated. | 是很复杂 |
[02:00] | I lost seven months of my life. | 我失去了七个月的人生 |
[02:02] | To my Russian handler? | 给我的俄罗斯接头人吗 |
[02:04] | Is our strategy working? | 我们的策略有效吗 |
[02:06] | And you will become the focus of an investigation | 你将成为调查的焦点 |
[02:09] | that will define the rest of your life. | 这场调查将决定你的余生 |
[02:13] | That not every problem in the Middle East | 不是所有的中东问题 |
[02:14] | deserves a military solution. | 都要用军事解决 |
[02:17] | Because this whole country went stupid crazy after 9/11. | 因为这个国家在911后疯得没有智商了 |
[02:21] | Carrie, you’re not yourself. | 卡莉 你现在不正常 |
[02:24] | I’m still putting the pieces together. | 我还在拼凑线索 |
[02:27] | Please, God, tell me you have it. | 拜托 老天 告诉我你拿到了 |
[02:32] | Is there no fucking line? | 你他妈就没有底线吗 |
[02:35] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[02:36] | No one else will. | 也只有我会 |
[02:45] | Looking more and more like Kohat is where they’re headed. | 他们越来越像是要去科哈 |
[02:47] | How far out are they? | 他们还有多远 |
[02:49] | About an hour, hour and a half. | 大约一小时到一个半小时 |
[02:51] | What did Islamabad say about getting an exfil team there? | 伊斯兰堡说派特遣队的事如何了 |
[02:53] | Working on it. | 正在努力 |
[02:54] | The soonest would be late tonight. | 最快也要今晚很晚 |
[02:56] | That means Carrie beats them there. | 那卡莉会先于他们到达 |
[02:57] | So they grab her at 3 a.m. | 假设我们知道她在哪 |
[02:59] | assuming we know where she is. | 就能在凌晨三点抓到她 |
[03:00] | Who grabs her? | 谁要抓她 |
[03:02] | – Who grabs her? – Welcome back, sir. | -谁要抓她 -欢迎回来 长官 |
[03:04] | Why don’t we take this into my office? | 咱们要不去我办公室谈 |
[03:06] | Fuck your office. Answer the goddamn question. | 去你妈的办公室 回答问题 |
[03:09] | A team of special operators on their way from the capital. | 一支特种部队正从首都赶来 |
[03:11] | – Stand them down. – I can’t do that. | -让他们停下 -我做不到 |
[03:13] | She would be right here right now | 她本来现在就应该在这里 |
[03:16] | if only somebody had bothered to tell me the plan | 如果有人提前告知我 |
[03:18] | was to take her into hard custody. | 将她强制收押的计划 |
[03:20] | The plan was to send her back to Germany | 计划是五天前送她去德国 |
[03:22] | five days ago on your orders, sir. | 服从您的命令 阁下 |
[03:25] | Instead she broke custody, reached out to a GRU colonel, | 结果她逃脱了监护 投奔一位俄军情局的上校 |
[03:28] | and is now in full flight. | 现在逃亡去了 |
[03:29] | Oh, she’s not running. You know it, we all know it. | 她不是在逃亡 你知道 我们都知道 |
[03:31] | Honestly, I have no idea what she’s doing, | 说实话 我真不知道她在干嘛 |
[03:33] | and neither does the FBI, who was counting on | 联调局也不知道 他们希望能 |
[03:36] | getting some answers from her in person. | 从她本人那里得到一些答案 |
[03:38] | First, she was trying to rescue Max Piotrowski. | 她先是想去救回麦克斯·皮尔维斯基 |
[03:40] | Now she’s after the flight recorder he lost his life for. | 现在她在追踪他玩命夺回的飞行记录仪 |
[03:45] | – The flight recorder? – You heard me. | -飞行记录仪 -你没听错 |
[03:48] | If a team is headed to Kohat, | 假如要派部队去科哈 |
[03:49] | that’s what they should be searching for, | 他们搜寻的应该是飞行记录仪 |
[03:52] | not Carrie Mathison. | 而不是卡莉·麦吉森 |
[03:53] | With respect, you’ll have to take that up with the White House. | 无意冒犯 但这事你得跟白宫汇报 |
[03:55] | Oh, you can fucking count on it. | 不用你他妈操心 |
[03:57] | Well, they want you back in Washington. | 他们要你回华盛顿 |
[04:01] | What? | 什么 |
[04:03] | You’ve been recalled, sir. | 你被召回了 长官 |
[04:23] | Car. | 有车来了 |
[04:32] | How much further? | 还有多远 |
[04:34] | A hundred kilometers or so. | 大概一百多公里 |
[05:03] | Alan. | 阿伦 |
[05:05] | They’re there. | 发现他们了 |
[05:53] | – I was afraid of that. – What now? | -我就怕这个 -现在怎么办 |
[05:56] | They’re spending the night somewhere. | 他们要找地方过夜 |
[05:57] | Make a grid of the immediate area | 划出附近区域 |
[05:59] | and go over it quadrant by quadrant | 开展网格式搜索 |
[06:00] | for signs of where they went. | 找到他们的行踪 |
[06:01] | – Copy that. – I’ll let Mike know. | -收到 -我跟麦克说一声 |
[06:06] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[06:24] | Jalal Haqqani is operating | 贾拉勒·哈卡尼 |
[06:25] | out of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region of your country. | 在贵国开伯尔-普赫图赫瓦省外活动 |
[06:29] | We call on you now to arrest him | 我们要求贵国立即逮捕他 |
[06:33] | and hand him over, | 并交给我们 |
[06:35] | or we will come and get him ourselves. | 否则我们将亲自前往缉拿 |
[06:37] | Still no official response | 目前总理办公室 |
[06:39] | from the prime minister’s office, | 还未发布正式回应 |
[06:41] | but sources tell CNB that any violation | 但CNB电视台获悉任何伤害 |
[06:43] | of Pakistan sovereignty | 巴基斯坦主权的行为 |
[06:44] | will be treated as an act of war. | 都将被视为战争行为 |
[06:46] | The White House also stated it will not make public the footage | 白宫还宣布不会公布能够坐实 |
[06:50] | that allegedly proves jalal Haqqani’s guilt over national– | 贾拉勒·哈卡尼对国家有罪的证据录像 |
[06:54] | We could be headed towards an all-out war with a nuclear power. | 我们将有可能面临使用核武器的全面战争 |
[07:04] | Get some rest. | 休息一下 |
[07:05] | It’s been a hell of a day. | 今天累的够呛 |
[07:08] | I’ve got some Ambien in my bag if you want some. | 如果你需要 我包里有安必恩[安眠药] |
[07:11] | I’ll be all right. | 我不用 |
[07:13] | I could open my own pharmacy. | 我药多得都能开药房了 |
[07:25] | It was a mistake not telling you | 我不应该跟你隐瞒 |
[07:26] | about the flight recorder sooner. | 飞行记录仪的事 |
[07:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:31] | Before, it was personal. | 之前涉及私人感情 |
[07:34] | It was all about finding my friend. | 我之前一心只想找到我的朋友 |
[07:36] | I couldn’t think past that. | 无心顾及别的 |
[07:40] | But now… | 但是现在… |
[07:44] | You don’t think Jalal Haqqani | 你认为击落飞机的 |
[07:45] | shot down that helicopter, do you? | 不是贾拉勒·哈卡尼 对吗 |
[07:52] | No. | 不是他 |
[07:56] | Who then? | 那是谁 |
[08:03] | What if nobody did? | 假如根本没有这个人呢 |
[08:07] | What if it was pilot error | 假如是因为操作失误 |
[08:09] | or mechanical failure or bad weather? | 或者机械故障 或者恶劣天气呢 |
[08:12] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么认为的吗 |
[08:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:20] | There is evidence of maintenance issues | 有证据显示 部分黑鹰直升机 |
[08:23] | with some of the Black Hawk fleet. | 确实有维修保养问题 |
[08:32] | Is there anything else you want to tell me? | 你还有什么事要告诉我吗 |
[08:38] | No. I think I’m fresh out of secrets. | 没了 我现在没有秘密了 |
[08:55] | I’ll be in the next room | 我就在隔壁房间 |
[08:58] | if you need anything. | 有需要叫我 |
[09:01] | – Okay. – Just bang on the wall. | -好 -敲墙就行 |
[09:05] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[09:07] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[09:20] | 军事营地 巴基斯坦 拉瓦尔品第 | |
[09:26] | So you know we have | 你知道 |
[09:27] | summoned your daughter repeatedly, | 我们再三传唤你女儿 |
[09:30] | and she ignores us. | 然而她无视我们 |
[09:32] | Aziz, please, sit. | 阿齐兹 请坐 |
[09:34] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[09:35] | Don’t insult me. Sit. | 别这么冒犯 坐吧 |
[09:44] | Tasneem is not ignoring you. | 塔斯尼姆没有无视你 |
[09:46] | She’s gone to the mountains to meet with Jalal. | 她是去山区见贾拉勒了 |
[09:51] | We are in this situation because of her incompetence. | 她的无能置我们于此种境地 |
[09:54] | First, she loses control of Haqqani. | 她先是失去对哈卡尼的控制 |
[09:56] | Now the son. | 现在是他儿子 |
[09:58] | Not to worry. | 不用担心 |
[09:59] | My daughter will talk some sense into him. | 我女儿会开导他的 |
[10:02] | Not to worry? | 不必担心 |
[10:04] | We are facing direct American military action in our country. | 我们国家面临美国的直接军事行动 |
[10:08] | That will never happen. | 不会的 |
[10:09] | It’s the same as bin Laden. | 就跟本·拉登时一样 |
[10:11] | The Americans will raise their voices, | 美国人会放出狠话 |
[10:13] | fly their drones, | 派出无人机 |
[10:15] | spend their time and money hunting couriers and bagmen. | 花时间和金钱追捕信使和商贩 |
[10:21] | They will not invade us | 他们不会因为我们造不出一个 |
[10:23] | for failing to produce someone | 我们声称找不到的人 |
[10:25] | we say we cannot find. | 而入侵我们 |
[11:01] | Tasneem. | 塔斯尼姆 |
[11:03] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[11:04] | I will take you to him. | 我会带你去见他 |
[11:06] | That wasn’t our agreement. | 之前不是这么说的 |
[11:12] | Tell them to give us privacy. | 让他们回避一下 |
[11:14] | They have only Pashto. | 他们只听得懂普什图语 |
[11:16] | You can say what you want. | 你想说什么就说吧 |
[11:22] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[11:24] | You allowed Jalal to control the Shura? | 你任由贾拉勒操纵协商 |
[11:27] | And you just stood there. | 而你只是袖手旁观 |
[11:29] | He’s the son. | 他是天选之子 |
[11:30] | He was nothing, and now he’s threatening to start a war. | 他什么都不是 现在却威胁要发动战争 |
[11:35] | You were Haqqani’s right hand. | 你是哈卡尼的心腹 |
[11:38] | You could have stopped Jalal. | 你本可以阻止贾拉勒 |
[11:40] | I did what had to be done | 我做了我该做的 |
[11:42] | to keep the Taliban intact. | 维护塔利班的团结 |
[11:44] | I’m not Haqqani. | 我不是哈卡尼 |
[11:45] | No, you’re not. | 对 你不是 |
[11:49] | So take me to Jalal. | 那带我去见贾拉勒吧 |
[11:51] | You will come with me. | 你可以跟我来 |
[11:53] | But your driver stays. | 但你的司机得留下 |
[12:19] | Is very cheap. Come on, take it. | 很便宜的 来 买走吧 |
[12:41] | Jesus, they’re testing the merchandise. | 天呐 他们在验货 |
[12:43] | They scared the shit outta me. Anything? | 吓死我了 有收获吗 |
[12:46] | A beautiful Turco-Mongol dagger from the 13th century. | 一把精巧的十三世纪中亚匕首 |
[12:50] | – You? – No, nothing. | -你呢 -一无所获 |
[12:52] | Where to now? | 现在去哪 |
[12:54] | There’s another bazaar a couple blocks over. | 几街区外还有一个集市 |
[12:56] | – Are you sure Max said Kohat? – I’m positive. | -你确定麦克斯说的是科哈 -确定 |
[12:59] | There’s a thriving arms market between here and the border. | 这里和边境之间有个繁荣的军火市场 |
[13:01] | You think maybe it got sold along the way? | 你觉得它可能被沿途卖掉吗 |
[13:03] | If somebody recognizes it for what it is. | 如果有人认出它是什么的话 |
[13:06] | Pardon me, Captain Sahib. Pardon me. | 这位老爷 请留步 请留步 |
[13:09] | Get lost. | 一边去 |
[13:09] | Permit me to interrupt your afternoon. | 请容我搅扰您的午后 |
[13:11] | Go away. | 走开 |
[13:13] | I know what you’re looking for. | 我知道你们在找什么 |
[13:18] | And I know where it is. | 我还知道它在哪 |
[13:21] | Where? | 在哪 |
[13:22] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[14:07] | Welcome, my friends. Welcome. | 欢迎 我的朋友们 欢迎 |
[14:09] | You’ve come to the right place. | 你们来对地方了 |
[14:27] | This way, please. | 这边请 |
[14:50] | This is where I keep the electronics. | 这是我保存电子器件的地方 |
[14:51] | You are looking for a flight recorder. | 你们在找一台飞行记录仪 |
[14:53] | Any particular era. I have four. | 有具体年代吗 我有四台 |
[14:56] | The only four in all of Kohat. | 科哈仅有的四台 |
[15:00] | This one here is my personal favorite. | 这台是我的个人最爱 |
[15:05] | From a KC-135 Stratotanker | 来自一架2013年坠毁于 |
[15:08] | that went down in Kyrgyzstan in 2013, | 吉尔吉斯斯坦的KC-135空中加油机 |
[15:10] | killing all three crew members. | 三名机组成员全遇难了 |
[15:12] | We were hoping for something more recent. | 我们在找最近坠毁的 |
[15:16] | More recent? | 最近的 |
[15:18] | Say, within the last 72 hours. | 比如说三天前 |
[15:21] | From an incident just across the border. | 就在边境对面发生的坠机事故 |
[15:28] | Kindly answer me something. | 麻烦回答我一些问题 |
[15:30] | Who’s speaking here, please? Is this an official request? | 请问两位是谁 这是官方要求的吗 |
[15:33] | – Does it matter? – It does to me. | -重要吗 -对我重要 |
[15:36] | Anything of a sensitive nature | 任何敏感问题 |
[15:37] | must be reported to the ISI immediately, | 都必须立即汇报给三军情报局 |
[15:39] | or one risks losing one’s license. | 不然我就会被吊销执照 |
[15:40] | We are private citizens, if that’s what you’re asking. | 我们是普通公民 如果你是好奇这个 |
[15:43] | You are Russian. She’s American. | 你是俄罗斯人 她是美国人 |
[15:45] | That doesn’t sound entirely private to me. | 这感觉一点都不像个人的事 |
[15:48] | Do you have what we’re looking for or not? | 你到底有没有我们要找的东西 |
[15:52] | I do not. | 没有 |
[15:53] | What about word on the street? | 你听说那些流言了吗 |
[15:54] | It would have arrived in town yesterday or-or the day before. | 消息应该昨天或前天就传到镇里了 |
[15:58] | I’ve heard nothing. | 我什么都没听说 |
[16:02] | Saul, appreciate you coming straight from the plane, | 索尔 感谢你一下飞机就赶过来 |
[16:05] | especially after traveling halfway around the world. | 尤其还是从大老远的国外回来 |
[16:07] | – Mr. President. – Hmm. Please. | -总统先生 -来认识一下 |
[16:12] | – Saul. – David. | -索尔 -大卫 |
[16:14] | And you know John Zabel. | 你认识约翰·扎贝尔的 |
[16:15] | By reputation. | 久仰大名 |
[16:18] | Sit. | 请坐 |
[16:20] | You’re aware I’ve asked John to come aboard | 你知道我邀请约翰加入 |
[16:22] | as my special advisor on Afghanistan. | 作为我的阿富汗特别顾问 |
[16:24] | I am, although I must admit I find it strange. | 知道 但我得说我觉得很奇怪 |
[16:28] | What’s that? | 为什么 |
[16:29] | Soliciting advice from someone | 向一个从未去过阿富汗的人 |
[16:31] | who’s never set foot in the country. | 寻求意见这就很奇怪 |
[16:33] | Well, no one’s denying your experience, Saul, | 没人否认你对此经验丰富 索尔 |
[16:35] | but right now it’s obscuring the simple truth | 但现在你的经验让我们难以看清 |
[16:38] | of what we’re up against. | 眼前简单的事实 |
[16:41] | With respect, sir. | 恕我直言 总统先生 |
[16:43] | Afghanistan is the opposite of simple. | 阿富汗问题绝对不简单 |
[16:46] | A week ago, we were attacked, | 一周前我们遭遇袭击 |
[16:47] | the President of the United States was assassinated. | 美国总统惨遭暗杀 |
[16:50] | It doesn’t get any simpler than that. | 问题就再简单不过了 |
[16:52] | He’s right, Saul. | 没错 索尔 |
[16:52] | The American people deserve justice. | 要还美国人民一个公道 |
[16:54] | No question. | 毫无疑问的 |
[16:55] | In fact, they’re demanding it. | 事实上人民要求公道 |
[16:57] | I understand, sir, | 我明白 总统先生 |
[16:59] | but that doesn’t justify misrepresenting intelligence | 但那也不能为歪曲情报或 |
[17:02] | or marginalizing the officers who produced it. | 无视情报人员的做法正名 |
[17:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:10] | What’s he talking about, John? | 他在说什么 约翰 |
[17:12] | The Jalal video, Mr. President. | 贾拉勒的视频 总统先生 |
[17:14] | He’s about to tell you not to believe | 他是要告诉你不要相信 |
[17:15] | what you saw with your own eyes. | 亲眼所见的事情 |
[17:19] | Why shouldn’t I believe it? | 我为什么不该相信 |
[17:20] | Because it’s raw intelligence, sir. | 因为那是原始情报 总统先生 |
[17:22] | It hasn’t been professionally vetted | 未经专业审查 |
[17:24] | or put into context. | 也未结合背景判断 |
[17:26] | We’re all aware of the role | 我们都很清楚 |
[17:27] | analysts play in the process, Saul. | 分析师在流程里的作用 索尔 |
[17:28] | The video is one point of information. | 视频只是情报中的一个点 |
[17:31] | There are any number of reasons Jalal Haqqani might want | 贾拉勒·哈卡尼可能基于各种原因 |
[17:33] | to claim responsibility for shooting down that helicopter. | 谎称是自己炸掉了那架直升机 |
[17:37] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[17:38] | Consolidating his power, | 巩固他的势力 |
[17:40] | to fill the vacuum created by his father’s death. | 填补他父亲死后留下的权力真空 |
[17:43] | What do you think, | 你是怎么想的 |
[17:43] | that the president didn’t cycle through all of this? | 觉得总统都没有考虑过这些问题吗 |
[17:47] | Didn’t consider that Jalal’s performance | 没想到贾拉勒在协商会议上的表现 |
[17:49] | at the shura might have been just that, a performance. | 可能只是一场表演 |
[17:51] | Of course he did. | 他当然想过 |
[17:53] | Only the president’s arrived at a different conclusion. | 只是总统的结论并非如此 |
[17:57] | Haven’t you, sir? | 不是吗 先生 |
[18:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:04] | I have. | 我想过了 |
[18:15] | What about Pakistan then? | 那巴基斯坦又是怎么回事 |
[18:17] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[18:18] | The corner you’ve put them in. | 你把他们推入窘境 |
[18:19] | The question isn’t whether or not | 问题并不在于 |
[18:20] | they’ll hand over Jalal Haqqani. | 他们要不要交出哈卡尼 |
[18:21] | It’s whether or not they can. | 而是能否交得出来 |
[18:23] | Let me field that one, John. | 我来回答 约翰 |
[18:25] | The Pakistanis have a decision to make. | 巴基斯坦人得自己决定 |
[18:27] | Either they stop providing a safe haven for the enemy | 要么停止为敌人提供安全港 |
[18:31] | or face the consequences. | 要么面对后果 |
[18:33] | These are proud people, Mr. President. | 这是个骄傲的民族 总统先生 |
[18:35] | They won’t tolerate an invasion | 他们不会为这种事情 |
[18:37] | or an occupying army for that matter. | 容忍任何侵略 或是入侵的军队 |
[18:39] | Proud is one thing. | 骄傲是一回事 |
[18:41] | Harboring the man who killed an American President | 庇护杀害美国总统的凶手 |
[18:44] | is another. | 是另一回事 |
[18:46] | Amen to that. | 同意 |
[18:51] | You might have said something in there. | 你在里面该说点什么的 |
[18:53] | To what end? | 有什么用呢 |
[18:54] | You fucking kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[18:55] | He announced the policy, Saul, to the entire nation. | 他当着全国的面宣布了政策 索尔 |
[18:58] | No way he’s reversing course today. | 不可能今天就改辙逆行 |
[19:00] | – It’s madness. – Welcome to my world. | -简直疯狂 -欢迎来到我的世界 |
[19:03] | It’s worse than madness. | 不只是疯狂 |
[19:04] | A week ago, we were on the verge | 一周以前 我们即将迎来 |
[19:05] | of a comprehensive peace deal. | 全面的和平协议 |
[19:06] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[19:09] | All I’m saying is from now on | 我只能说 从现在起 |
[19:11] | we have to pick and choose our battles carefully. | 我们得小心选择要打的仗 |
[19:16] | You shoulda warned me. | 你该早提醒我的 |
[19:18] | I didn’t even know you were back in town | 你走进椭圆形办公室的那一刻 |
[19:20] | until you walked into the Oval. | 我才知道你回来了 |
[19:25] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[19:28] | We should take a break. | 我们该休息一下 |
[19:29] | Let’s do the last three shops on this street first. | 先查完这条街上的最后三家店吧 |
[19:31] | It won’t take long. | 不会很久 |
[19:35] | It’s Saad. You go ahead. | 是萨阿德 你先去吧 |
[19:37] | Maybe he and Victor are having better luck. | 说不定他和维克多运气好点 |
[20:31] | – How much? – A thousand rupees. | -多少钱 -一千卢比 |
[20:34] | That’s a lot of rupees for a used rucksack. | 一个二手背包可真够贵的 |
[20:36] | Can you tell me something about it? | 为什么卖这么贵 |
[20:38] | U.S. Army. Standard issue. | 这是美军标配 |
[20:40] | But this is no place to go hiking, young lady. | 但这里可不是爬山的地方 女士 |
[20:43] | I’m not interested in a hike. | 我对爬山没兴趣 |
[20:44] | I’m interested in what was inside this | 我想知道你拿到这个背包的时候 |
[20:46] | when it came into your shop, the contents. | 里面装了什么东西 |
[20:49] | – The contents? – Yes. | -装了什么 -是 |
[20:50] | There was nothing. It was empty. | 什么也没有 空的 |
[20:53] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[20:55] | Quickly, in the back. | 快 到后面去 |
[20:56] | You too, now. | 还有你 马上 |
[21:01] | There’s a team searching the market. | 有队人马在搜查市场 |
[21:03] | They don’t look local. | 看着不像本地人 |
[21:10] | Is there a way out back? | 有后门能出去吗 |
[21:12] | Into the alley, yes. | 有 通到巷子里 |
[21:14] | Saad is on his way. | 萨德在路上了 |
[21:15] | He’ll meet you at the top of the street. | 他在街头等你 |
[21:16] | I will take the team in the other direction. | 我去把那队人马引开 |
[21:20] | We were never here. You understand? | 我们没来过这里 懂吗 |
[21:27] | Just tell me, have you reported it to the ISI already? | 告诉我 你跟三军情报局报告了吗 |
[21:30] | – Reported what? – You know damn well. | -报告什么 -你清楚得很 |
[21:32] | I’m afraid I don’t. | 还没有 |
[21:33] | What was in that rucksack. The flight recorder. | 背包里装的什么 飞行记录仪吧 |
[21:39] | – Where is it? – I don’t know. | -在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[21:41] | Well, then I have no choice but to report you | 要是这样我也没办法 只能亲自 |
[21:43] | to the ISI myself. | 向三军情报局举报你 |
[21:45] | You’re too late. | 你来晚了 |
[21:47] | I sold it out two hours ago. | 我两小时前卖出去了 |
[21:49] | – To who? – A broker I work with. | -卖给谁了 -我合作的一个中间人 |
[21:50] | Tell him I’ll pay ten times what he did. | 告诉他我出十倍的价钱 |
[21:53] | I’m not sure that’s possible. | 我不确定行不行 |
[21:54] | He may not even be in Kohat anymore. | 他可能都不在科哈了 |
[21:57] | Find him, convince him, and I’ll give you | 找到他 说服他 除了他给你的价钱 |
[21:59] | a finder’s fee on top of what he already paid you. | 我额外再付你一笔佣金 |
[22:02] | Say yes or no. | 行还是不行 |
[22:05] | Yes. | 行 |
[22:08] | I’ll meet you back here at midnight. | 午夜我来这儿找你 |
[22:23] | This way. Hurry. | 这边 快 |
[22:52] | You asked for an audience. | 你找我 |
[22:55] | Have we really come to this, | 我们真的走到这步了吗 |
[22:57] | hooding me like a barnyard animal? | 把我像骡子拉磨一样罩着 |
[23:00] | My men protect their emir. | 我的人想保护自己的酋长 |
[23:03] | That is what you wanted for me, isn’t it? | 这也是你想从我身上看到的 不是吗 |
[23:10] | Do you realize what you’ve done, provoking the Americans? | 你知道激怒美国人的后果吗 |
[23:14] | I didn’t realize there was a spy in the shura. | 我没想到协商会议中有内鬼 |
[23:18] | I’ve taken care of that. | 我已经处理了 |
[23:19] | The Americans are threatening Pakistan because of you. | 因为你 美国人来威胁巴基斯坦 |
[23:23] | Because they think you’ve killed their President. | 因为他们认为是你杀了他们总统 |
[23:26] | And who are you to say I didn’t? | 你以为你是谁 凭什么说我没有 |
[23:30] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[23:33] | I’m the one who picked you up from the gutter | 你父亲把你扫地出门时 |
[23:35] | when your father threw you out, | 是我把你从阴沟里捡回来 |
[23:38] | who bandaged your feet, | 为你包扎脚伤 |
[23:40] | sat with you as you wept. | 悉心安抚你 |
[23:44] | I’m the one whose father created your father | 是我的父亲一手造就了你的父亲 |
[23:48] | and the one who chose you to take his place. | 并选择了你来继他后任 |
[23:51] | And now I’m the one giving you your only chance to survive, | 现在是我给予你一线生机 |
[23:55] | by going to ground. | 转入地下 |
[23:59] | You mean run. | 你是指逃亡 |
[24:02] | Hide? | 东躲西藏 |
[24:04] | Call it what you want. | 随你怎么说 |
[24:06] | My father fought from these mountains for decades. | 我父亲在这山中战斗了数十载 |
[24:09] | You will not provoke war with the Americans, Jalal. | 你不能挑起跟美国人之间的战争 贾拉勒 |
[24:14] | You will do exactly what I tell you, | 我说什么你做什么 |
[24:17] | or you leave me no choice but to hunt you down | 不然我就只能追捕你 |
[24:20] | and replace you with someone who does. | 用一个听我话的人换掉你 |
[24:27] | No. | 不 |
[24:30] | No? | 不 |
[24:34] | You think you control us. | 你自以为能控制我们 |
[24:41] | But you have that backwards. | 但其实是我们控制你 |
[24:46] | Where are you going, Jalal? | 你要去哪 贾拉勒 |
[24:49] | Jalal? | 贾拉勒 |
[24:53] | Jalal! | 贾拉勒 |
[25:23] | The last time you tried to drive us from the mountains, | 上次你们想把我们从山中驱赶出来 |
[25:28] | we killed a thousand of your officers. | 我们让你们损失了一千兵力 |
[25:31] | We’re twice as strong now. | 我们现在实力翻倍 |
[25:52] | This is why I will never run | 所以我永远不会逃跑 |
[25:56] | and why you will never come for me. | 你们也别想靠近我 |
[26:01] | So spare me your empty threats, | 省省你们那空洞的威胁吧 |
[26:04] | and I will spare you an army of martyrs on your streets. | 不然我会让你的人暴尸街头 |
[26:33] | What the hell took you so long? | 你怎么才来 |
[26:34] | Well, I had to make sure I lost them. | 我得确定甩掉他们了 |
[26:38] | Did you just tell him to pack his bags? | 你怎么让他去收拾行李 |
[26:40] | We’re leaving, Carrie, now. | 我们要走了 卡莉 现在就走 |
[26:41] | No, we’re not. | 不行 |
[26:42] | Eight men are hunting you. | 有八个人在追捕你 |
[26:44] | Those are only the ones we counted. | 这还只是我们数到的 |
[26:47] | Wh-why don’t we just lay low for a couple of days? | 我们何不避几天风头 |
[26:49] | – Wait them out. – They know we’re close. | -跟他们耗着 -他们知道我们就在附近 |
[26:51] | I can’t risk another confrontation. | 再次交火的风险我冒不起 |
[26:52] | We only need a few more hours to finish the search. | 再给我几个小时就能完成搜索了 |
[26:55] | We don’t even know if the damn thing is here or not, do we? | 我们连那东西在不在这里都无法确定 对吗 |
[26:59] | No, no, we don’t. | 是 不确定 |
[27:00] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[27:01] | So grab you stuff, we’re going. | 收拾东西 我们走 |
[27:04] | – Hold on. – What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[27:10] | Tell me. | 说 |
[27:13] | What if– | 如果 |
[27:16] | – What if– – Carrie. | -如果… -卡莉 |
[27:17] | Just– | 就… |
[27:21] | You-you said Saad had a contact | 你说过萨德在当地警局里 |
[27:23] | inside the local police department, right? | 有一个线人 对不对 |
[27:25] | Yeah. So? | 对 怎么 |
[27:29] | Night, Mike. | 晚安 麦克 |
[27:30] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[27:32] | Any word? | 有消息吗 |
[27:33] | Just missed her apparently. | 刚刚跟丢了 |
[27:35] | – Now she knows we’re looking. – Yeah. | -现在她知道我们在搜索了 -是啊 |
[27:36] | Which will make her harder to find. | 这样就更难找了 |
[27:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:39] | See you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[27:44] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:44] | Jenna, I need you to listen carefully. | 詹娜 仔细听好 |
[27:49] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[27:49] | I’ve got a lead on the chalk two flight recorder. | 我有二号机飞行记录仪的线索 |
[27:54] | – Where are you? – You know exactly where I am. | -你在哪 -你清楚我在哪 |
[27:56] | And before you bring Mike into this, just hear me out. | 告诉麦克之前 先听我说完 |
[28:04] | You played me. | 你耍了我 |
[28:05] | All that bullshit about trusting me to find Max. | 说什么相信我会去找麦克斯 |
[28:08] | Saul and Mike ordered me stateside. | 索尔和麦克要把我调回国 |
[28:10] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[28:11] | Except to work with a GRU officer. | 除了跟俄军情局人员合作 |
[28:13] | Yevgeny Gromov found Max. | 找到麦克斯的是叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫 |
[28:15] | Not you, not Mike. | 不是你或者麦克 |
[28:16] | So suspend the fucking judgment for a second, okay? | 别他妈妄下论断 行吗 |
[28:24] | Jenna? | 詹娜 |
[28:28] | Yeah? | 我在 |
[28:29] | The exfil team that’s looking for me in Kohat. | 在科哈搜捕我的那队人 |
[28:31] | I need to know where they’re safe-housed. | 我要知道他们的安全屋在哪 |
[28:34] | What? | 什么 |
[28:35] | – You heard me. – You know I can’t do that. | -你听见了 -你知道我不可以这么做 |
[28:37] | Yes, you can, and you must. | 你可以做 也必须做 |
[28:40] | Once I get my hands on the flight recorder, | 一拿到飞行记录仪 |
[28:41] | I need a way to get it to Islamabad safely. | 我需要安全回到伊斯兰堡 |
[28:46] | So you’ll turn yourself in at the safe house? | 所以你要去安全屋自首 |
[28:49] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[28:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:56] | Look, I know you have no reason to trust me, | 我知道你没理由信任我 |
[28:58] | but I swear to you, | 但我发誓 |
[29:00] | I am telling the truth. | 我说的都是实话 |
[29:03] | You are putting me in an impossible position. | 你让我进退两难 |
[29:06] | Because you can handle it. | 因为你能处理好的 |
[29:08] | And because this could very well determine | 而且这将决定 |
[29:10] | whether or not we go to war with Pakistan. | 我们会不会和巴基斯坦交战 |
[29:18] | I’ll call you back. | 等会儿再打给你 |
[29:30] | I think we’re good. | 应该没问题 |
[29:32] | You were good. | 只是你而已 |
[29:35] | Your story was clever, convincing. | 你的故事很聪明 令人信服 |
[29:38] | Saad’s guy at the precinct, | 萨德的人在警局里 |
[29:39] | he knows we only need them held for 24 hours, right? | 他知道只需要拖他们24小时吧 |
[29:41] | Relax, he knows. Everything’s taken care of. | 放心 他知道 都交代清楚了 |
[29:44] | Easy for you to say. | 你说得倒轻松 |
[29:46] | You’re not the one selling out your own people. | 你又不用出卖自己人 |
[29:48] | Nobody’s selling out anybody. | 没人要出卖任何人 |
[29:49] | You’re just buying some time, | 你只是需要一些时间 |
[29:50] | and you’re doing it for all the right reasons. | 而且你有充分的正当理由 |
[29:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:00] | You trust yourself in the moment. | 那一刻你相信自己 |
[30:03] | Your instincts. | 相信自己的直觉 |
[30:05] | I like that. | 我很欣赏 |
[30:09] | Why, how do you do it? | 不然呢 你会怎么办 |
[30:10] | Me? | 我 |
[30:13] | I’m more of a planner. | 我是个策划手 |
[30:20] | Speaking of planning. | 说到策划 |
[30:25] | I’ve been wondering about something. | 我一直在想一件事 |
[30:27] | What? | 什么事 |
[30:31] | That day outside G’ulom’s office. | 那天在古洛姆办公室外 |
[30:34] | Was that a coincidence or did you arrange | 我们的相遇是偶然 |
[30:36] | for us to run into each other? | 还是你有意安排的 |
[30:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:47] | Umair Asgher Road. | 乌玛尔·阿斯加路 |
[30:49] | The yellow house north of Ghareeb Tabah Boys Hostel. | 盖里布·塔巴男孩旅社北边的黄色房子 |
[30:54] | You did the right thing, Jenna. | 你做得对 詹娜 |
[30:58] | I’m on it. | 我去搞定 |
[31:07] | He’s entrenched, abbu. | 他已经坐稳了这个位置 爸爸 |
[31:09] | He’s consolidated power so much faster than I thought possible. | 他以远远超出我预期的速度巩固了权力 |
[31:12] | If he will not listen to reason, | 既然他不听劝告 |
[31:14] | then he must be taken out, root and branch. | 那他就必须被除掉 连根拔起 |
[31:16] | I’m afraid the result will be the same | 我们尝试过一次惩戒塔利班 |
[31:18] | as the last time we tried to discipline the Taliban. | 我恐怕这次的结果会和上一次一样 |
[31:20] | We’ve learned from our mistakes. | 我们已经吸取了教训 |
[31:22] | Agreed, but Jalal will have also learned, | 我同意 但贾拉勒也是 |
[31:26] | and now he has Moscow’s support too. | 而现在他还有莫斯科的支持 |
[31:28] | So we are to be dictated to by a child in a cave? | 那我们就要听命于一个穴居的毛孩子了 |
[31:32] | One third of my officers wear their beards fist-length. | 我三分之一的手下都留了大胡子 |
[31:36] | How many in General Aziz’s ranks do the same? | 阿齐兹将军手下有多少人留了 |
[31:41] | Protect Jalal and we protect ourselves. | 保护贾拉勒就是保护我们自己 |
[31:45] | There is no other way. | 别无二法 |
[31:48] | What about the Americans? | 那美国人呢 |
[31:51] | General Aziz must answer their threats with threats of our own. | 阿齐兹将军必须用威胁来回应他们的威胁 |
[31:55] | The strongest possible terms. | 用最强有力的威胁 |
[32:00] | Let’s widen the aperture. | 扩大搜索范围 |
[32:01] | We’ve got a dozen birds up over that sector. | 我们在那一片有十多架无人机 |
[32:03] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么这么久还没好 |
[32:04] | We’re going as fast as we can. | 已经用了最快速度了 |
[32:06] | We got a visual. | 有画面了 |
[32:08] | Where’s the director? | 站长呢 |
[32:09] | Still on hold. | 还没接通 |
[32:11] | – Parker. – Here, sir. | -帕克 -在 长官 |
[32:12] | We’re waiting to hear back from HQ. | 我们在等总部的决定 |
[32:14] | Sir, they’re at the door. | 长官 他们就在门口 |
[32:16] | Either we fight our way out or we stand down. | 我们要么强行闯出去 要么束手就擒 |
[32:21] | What-what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[32:21] | The exfil team from Kohat. | 科哈的特遣队 |
[32:23] | Local police made their safe house. | 当地警方发现了他们的安全屋 |
[32:24] | We’re outgunned, four to one by my count, | 我们火力不足 目测对方人数是我们的四倍 |
[32:27] | but we can give them a fight. | 但我们可以拼死一搏 |
[32:28] | – Negative. – Your call. | -不行 -你决定 |
[32:32] | Sir? | 长官 |
[32:35] | – Stand down. – Copy. | -放弃抵抗 -收到 |
[32:38] | Stand down. | 放弃抵抗 |
[32:58] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[34:06] | The burden is on Pakistan’s leadership | 巴基斯坦领导层有义务 |
[34:09] | to surrender Jalal Haqqani. | 交出贾拉勒·哈卡尼 |
[34:11] | In the event this does not happen, | 如果他们拒绝 |
[34:13] | the United States Carrier Strike Group 5 | 美国第五航母战斗群 |
[34:15] | has begun a two-week theater combat rehearsal | 已经在阿拉伯海开始了为期两周的 |
[34:17] | in the Arabian Sea, | 实地战斗演习 |
[34:18] | and four additional marine infantry battalions | 还有四个海军陆战队步兵营 |
[34:21] | are on their way to the region. | 已经前往该区域 |
[34:23] | These are– | 这些都是… |
[34:25] | – Hello. – Saul, it’s me. | -你好 -索尔 是我 |
[34:27] | Are the sanctuary protocols still operational? | 避难协议还有效吗 |
[34:29] | As far as I know. Why? | 据我所知有效 怎么了 |
[34:30] | And waterproof? | 也绝对保密吗 |
[34:32] | I need the latest black bank account numbers and passwords. | 我需要最新的暗网银行账户和密码 |
[34:34] | – What’s going on, Carrie? – I’m in Kohat. | -怎么回事 卡莉 -我在科哈 |
[34:36] | I’ve got a lead on the flight recorder. | 我有飞行记录仪的线索 |
[34:38] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[34:39] | I’ll know more in 15 minutes, | 十五分钟后我就能得知更多消息 |
[34:40] | but you have to get me access to those funds. | 但你得给我转账的权限 |
[34:42] | Where’s Yevgeny? | 叶夫根尼在哪 |
[34:43] | He’s out of the picture for the moment. | 他暂时还不知道这事 |
[34:45] | Keep it that way, no telling what could happen | 保持下去 他插手的话 |
[34:46] | if he gets his hands on it. | 说不好会发生什么 |
[34:48] | How much you need? | 你要多少 |
[34:49] | A million at least. | 至少一百万 |
[34:51] | Anything over six figures involves multiple authorizations. | 超过六位数就需要多个授权 |
[34:53] | Then make it a dollar less. | 那就少一美元 |
[34:55] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[34:56] | Call you back. | 待会回你 |
[35:20] | Come, come in. | 进来 |
[35:36] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[35:38] | Nice to see you again too. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[35:39] | Where is your Russian friend? | 你的俄罗斯朋友呢 |
[35:41] | Waiting for me to get back safely. | 等着我安全回去 |
[35:45] | Tell me this isn’t the man you were talking about, the broker. | 这不是你之前说的那个中间人吧 |
[35:48] | No. | 不是 |
[35:51] | Well, is he here or not? | 那人在不在 |
[35:55] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[35:59] | The question is, who are you? | 问题是 你是谁 |
[36:01] | Better company than you’re used to keeping, I would say. | 比以前跟你打交道的人靠谱的人 |
[36:06] | So where is it? | 货呢 |
[36:08] | I was told you would have it here with you. | 他们说你会把货带来 |
[36:10] | – First, some ground rules– – No, first I get to see it. | -先说些原则… -不 先让我看货 |
[36:17] | Diamonds or gold pieces only. I can accept nothing else. | 只收钻石或金子 其他不收 |
[36:21] | Go fuck yourself. | 滚犊子吧 |
[36:23] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[36:24] | We make the deal tonight. You arrange payment tomorrow. | 我们今晚谈好 你明天安排付款 |
[36:27] | The problem is I’m not giving you the time to see | 问题是我不会让你有时间查明 |
[36:29] | if I’m worth more than what you’re selling. | 我比你要卖得东西更有价值 |
[36:31] | It either happens now or not at all. | 过了这村没了这店 |
[36:34] | How are you going to pay me then? | 那你怎么付我钱 |
[36:36] | A dark web wire transfer to the account of your choice. | 暗网汇款到你指定的账户 |
[36:39] | – You come prepared. – I do. | -你是有备而来 -是的 |
[36:57] | Leave us. | 你们回避 |
[37:05] | You’ll want to authenticate it. | 你想验货 |
[37:07] | Yes. | 是 |
[37:51] | – All good. – As advertised. | -没问题 -如假包换 |
[37:54] | How much do you want? | 你要多少 |
[37:55] | What can you afford? | 你出多少 |
[37:58] | Just so you know, there are intelligence agencies | 我告诉你 全世界的情报机关 |
[38:00] | all over the world looking for this, | 都在找这东西 |
[38:03] | some just as likely to put a bullet in your brain as pay for it. | 有些会直接爆你的头而不是付你钱 |
[38:06] | $2 million, U. S. | 两百万美元 |
[38:09] | Not to mention the people you work for. | 更别提你所在的组织 |
[38:11] | I’m betting you haven’t breathed a word of this to them either. | 我猜你也没有泄漏一点消息给他们 |
[38:15] | I can give you half that much. | 我可以给你一百万 |
[38:16] | One-point-five. | 一百五 |
[38:17] | One million, take it or leave it. | 一百万 不然就拉倒 |
[38:29] | Okay. | 行 |
[38:33] | I need a minute. | 等我一会儿 |
[38:47] | I just sent you an email with a link and a password. | 我刚发了你有链接和密码的邮件 |
[38:49] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[38:50] | I’m looking at it right now. | 我正看着它呢 |
[38:52] | – Have you listened yet? – No. | -你听了吗 -还没有 |
[38:53] | – Let me know when you do. – All right, I will. | -听完后告诉我 -好的 |
[39:20] | All I need is your account number. | 我只需要你的账号 |
[39:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:50] | Are we done? | 行了吗 |
[39:52] | – We’re done. – Good. | -行了 -很好 |
[39:53] | Now get the fuck outta here. | 现在赶紧他妈滚 |
[40:20] | Eight mikes out of Steedley. | 距离斯蒂德利13公里 |
[40:22] | Altitude, two-zero. | 高度 两千 |
[40:23] | Airspeed, 160 knots. | 时速 160节 |
[40:25] | Heading zero-three-zero. | 航向正东 |
[40:27] | Low cloud cover coming in. | 低空云层靠近 |
[40:29] | Let’s keep an eye on it. | 注意观察 |
[40:36] | – Hold on a sec. – What you got? | -等等 -什么情况 |
[40:39] | – Easy now. – Yevgeny, please, I– | -别冲动 -叶夫根尼 拜托 我… |
[40:50] | Play it forward. | 接着放 |
[40:53] | Go ahead. | 放吧 |
[40:59] | Chip light, engine two. | 芯片警报 二号发动机 |
[41:00] | Something in the oil filter. Oh, shit. | 滤油器有问题 见鬼 |
[41:04] | What’s the call? | 怎么办 |
[41:05] | Gotta put her down. | 只能迫降了 |
[41:07] | Closest LZ? | 最近的降落地点 |
[41:08] | Still Steedley. | 还是斯蒂德利 |
[41:12] | Fire light, engine two. | 起火警报 二号发动机 |
[41:14] | Killing two. Fire lever pulled. | 关闭二号发动机 拉开消防杆 |
[41:16] | Dropping the collective. | 放下操纵杆 |
[41:17] | Starting autorotation. | 开始失控自转 |
[41:18] | Find me a fucking place to land. | 给我找个停机的地方啊 |
[41:20] | Still blind. I can’t see shit. | 视线不清 什么都看不见 |
[41:21] | Going to PAVE. We’re losing rotor speed. | 进行位置速度评估 旋翼转速快失控了 |
[41:23] | Going to PAVE. | 位置速度评估 |
[41:25] | – Zero viz. – Gear down. | -无法看清 -起落架已放下 |
[41:29] | Brace for impact. Brace for impact. | 小心冲击 小心冲击 |
[41:34] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[41:38] | Fucking helicopters. | 妈的直升机 |
[41:53] | So what happens now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[41:55] | I don’t know, you tell me. | 我不知道 你说呢 |
[41:59] | Help me get this to the American embassy in Islamabad. | 帮我把这个带去阿布扎比的美国使馆 |
[42:03] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[42:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:08] | Maybe because you’re a good guy after all. | 也许你到底还是个好人 |
[42:12] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[42:14] | You definitely have a good side. | 你肯定有善良的一面 |
[42:16] | Plus, you get something in return. | 再说 你也能有回报 |
[42:18] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[42:20] | I’ll owe you for a change. | 我欠你个人情 |
[42:22] | You walk into that embassy, I’ll never see you again. | 你走进大使馆 我就再也见不到你了 |
[42:24] | That’s not true. | 不是这样 |
[42:25] | I’m not saying I’ll betray my country, I won’t, | 我不是说我会背叛国家 我不会 |
[42:28] | but in between the black and white, there is a lot of gray. | 但在黑白之间 有很多灰色区域 |
[42:30] | A lot. | 很多 |
[42:32] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[42:34] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[42:36] | I mean, you’re operating there right now yourself, | 你现在独自一人在这行动 |
[42:38] | helping me, and what has it cost you or Russia? | 帮助我 你或俄罗斯会有什么损失吗 |
[42:40] | Nothing. | 不会 |
[42:45] | Surely we can make a mutually beneficially arrangement. | 我们一定能安排个双赢的方案 |
[42:50] | Aren’t you sick of it? | 你就不厌倦吗 |
[42:52] | The bad bosses, the even worse leaders, | 混蛋上司 更混蛋的领导 |
[42:55] | both our countries in the toilet. | 我们两个国家都烂成一坨屎 |
[42:58] | I don’t know, maybe– maybe it is too late, | 我也说不好 也许为时已晚 |
[43:00] | maybe we’re too brainwashed by our own sides, but… | 也许我们都被自己的国家洗脑洗成脑残 |
[43:04] | don’t we know better? | 但是我们不是更清楚吗 |
[43:05] | Couldn’t-couldn’t we do better? | 我们不能做得更好吗 |
[43:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[43:15] | Our own private network, huh? Wouldn’t that be nice? | 建立我们自己的情报网吗 挺不错的 |
[43:18] | Is it so far-fetched? We’re halfway there already. | 很难吗 我们已经做到一半了 |
[43:21] | You lied to me. | 你对我撒了谎 |
[43:24] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[43:26] | I didn’t, I told you just as much as you needed to know. | 我没有 你需要知道的我都告诉你了 |
[43:28] | You would have done exactly the same. | 换做你也会这样做 |
[43:30] | In fact, you did do the same. | 事实上 你就是这么做的 |
[43:33] | What do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[43:34] | What else happened at the asylum, Yevgeny? | 精神病院里还发生了什么 叶夫根尼 |
[43:38] | What, we walked in the woods, we talked, | 怎么 我们就是在林子里走了走 谈谈心 |
[43:41] | we had lots in common? | 我们聊得很投机 |
[43:41] | You just happened to show up the day I tried to hang myself? | 你就恰好在我想要上吊那天现身了 |
[43:48] | Give me a fucking break. | 别他妈扯了 |
[43:55] | You said you wanted to pick up where we left off. | 你说过你想再续前缘 |
[44:01] | Which is it, yes or no? Decide. | 到底还要不要 你选 |
[44:06] | I know I have. | 我知道我选过了 |
[44:39] | Hey, hey. Not here. | 这里不行 |
[44:44] | Islamabad first. | 先去伊斯兰堡 |
[44:46] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[44:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:05] | Hey, give me a hand, will you? | 搭把手 好吗 |
[45:11] | Sorry, baby. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[45:14] | Saad, Victor! | 萨德 维克多 |
[45:31] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[45:32] | No, it’s David. | 不 我是大卫 |
[45:33] | The president’s headed to the Sit Room. | 总统去了战情室 |
[45:35] | – What’s going on? – There’s activity | -出什么事了 -巴基斯坦的 |
[45:37] | at one of Pakistan’s nuclear garrisons. | 一个核武部队有了活动 |
[45:42] | This last image shows a NASR system | 最新图像显示一辆移动发射车上 |
[45:44] | atop a mobile launcher vehicle. | 搭载了”纳赛尔”导弹系统 |
[45:47] | At least six such vehicles can be seen here | 至少看见六辆这种类型的车辆 |
[45:49] | leaving the Pano Aqil garrison two hours ago | 在两个小时之前离开了帕诺阿基尔基地 |
[45:52] | and heading north to the Afghan border. | 向北前往阿富汗边境 |
[45:54] | How many missiles per system? | 每个系统有几枚导弹 |
[45:56] | Four, each with a range of approximately 60 miles | 四枚 每枚的攻击范围约100公里 |
[45:59] | and carrying a five kiloton battlefield nuclear weapon. | 而且带有五千吨战术核武器 |
[46:03] | They were developed as a deterrent | 研发这些导弹是用于 |
[46:04] | against an all-out ground invasion by India, | 威慑印度的全面陆上入侵 |
[46:08] | but no one seriously believes that Pakistan will ever use them. | 但是没人相信巴基斯坦会真正使用 |
[46:11] | That’s because no one thinks India | 那是因为谁也不相信 |
[46:13] | would ever be stupid enough to invade. | 印度会蠢到有入侵的举动 |
[46:15] | It’s a clear response to our troop surge on the border, sir. | 这是对我们在边境增兵的明确回应 阁下 |
[46:27] | You said Pakistan would back down. | 你之前说巴基斯坦会屈服 |
[46:30] | They will. | 他们会的 |
[46:33] | They better. | 他们最好屈服 |
[46:35] | In the meantime, I agree with General Owens. | 与此同时 我同意欧文斯将军的观点 |
[46:36] | Let’s get planes in the air ready to go. | 我们让空军准备起飞 |
[46:38] | We’re gonna wind up striking those mobile missile launchers, | 我们要打击那些移动导弹发射车 |
[46:40] | we’re gonna need the element of surprise. | 我们需要出其不意 |