时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You left us no choice, | 你让我们别无选择 |
[00:08] | not when you threatened to invade our country. | 你威胁入侵我国 我们别无选择 |
[00:10] | No, we said give us Jalal, one man. | 不 我们说的是交出贾拉勒 就一人 |
[00:13] | Your response was to target | 你们的回应是瞄准 |
[00:15] | 20,000 U.S. troops. | 两万人的美国军队 |
[00:18] | The flight recorder, what’s it gonna cost? | 飞行记录仪 你想拿什么交换 |
[00:20] | Saul Berenson asked that exact thing. | 索尔·贝伦森也这么问 |
[00:23] | And what did you tell him? | 你怎么跟他说的 |
[00:25] | Well, I told him that there is no price, | 我们告诉他这是无价的 |
[00:26] | because for him, there isn’t. | 对他而言就是这样 |
[00:28] | Saul is running an agent inside the Kremlin. | 索尔在克里姆林宫里安插了特工 |
[00:32] | The identity of that agent is the only thing | 对我国而言 只有那名特工的身份 |
[00:36] | worths more to my country than watching the United States | 比目睹美国在巴基斯坦边境自我毁灭 |
[00:38] | self-destruct on the Pakistan border. | 更有价值 |
[00:41] | The Special Ops team you got captured in Kohat is being freed. | 因为你而在科哈被逮捕的特种部队要被释放了 |
[00:44] | These are the guys you tricked me into giving up, remember? | 你耍我交代出了他们 记得吗 |
[00:47] | You told me you learned about the President’s visit | 总统到喀布尔那天早上 |
[00:50] | on the morning of his arrival in Kabul. | 你才知道总统到访的事 |
[00:53] | But I found out later that you actually suggested | 但我最近发现其实是你 |
[00:56] | the trip to him three days before. | 在那三天前向他建议进行访问的 |
[00:58] | It sounds like you believe I had something to do | 听起来你好像确信我 |
[01:00] | with the President’s helicopter going down. | 和总统坠机有关 |
[01:03] | Did you? | 有关吗 |
[01:04] | I am not a CIA employee. | 我不是中情局特工 |
[01:07] | I am a U.S. citizen under the protection | 我是个美国公民 |
[01:08] | of the National Security Advisor. | 并受到国家安全顾问的保护 |
[01:10] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[01:12] | And I would like a lawyer. | 而且我想要个律师 |
[01:14] | Then you’re under arrest, | 那你被捕了 |
[01:16] | and we’re taking you back to the States. | 而且我们要把你带回美国 |
[01:17] | Things are deteriorating for you fast enough here | 即使卡莉·麦吉森不说 |
[01:20] | without Carrie Mathison claiming that whatever trouble | 她那摊子烂事是受你委托 |
[01:23] | she’s gotten herself into was on your behalf. | 你的形势都已然岌岌可危 |
[01:25] | Whatever shit she’s in is because of me. | 无论她陷入什么麻烦 起因都在我 |
[01:30] | I am not turning my back on her. | 我是不会放手不管她的 |
[01:46] | Get back, get back! | 快回来 快回来 |
[01:57] | The World Trade Center, Tower Number One is on fire! | 世贸中心一号楼 起火了 |
[02:02] | I missed something once before. I won’t… | 过去我曾漏掉过线索 我不会… |
[02:04] | I can’t let that happen again! | 不能让悲剧重演 |
[02:07] | An American prisoner of war has been turned. | 一个美国战俘被策反了 |
[02:10] | You’re a disgrace to your nation, | 你是祖国的耻辱 |
[02:11] | Sergeant Nicholas Brody. | 尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士 |
[02:13] | You’re a traitor and a terrorist, | 你是个叛徒 也是个恐怖分子 |
[02:14] | and now it’s time to pay for that. | 你该为此付出代价了 |
[02:17] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你是在指控我什么吗 |
[02:20] | You really do not remember? | 你真的不记得了吗 |
[02:22] | Remember what? | 记得什么 |
[02:24] | We may be dealing with a compromised officer here. | 她可能已经被策反了 |
[02:26] | You had a relationship complicated enough to lie about. | 你的经历太过复杂 足以让你说谎 |
[02:30] | Yeah, it’s complicated. | 是很复杂 |
[02:31] | I lost seven months of my life. | 我失去了七个月的人生 |
[02:33] | To my Russian handler? | 给我的俄罗斯接头人吗 |
[02:36] | Is our strategy working? | 我们的策略有效吗 |
[02:38] | And you will become the focus of an investigation | 你将成为调查的焦点 |
[02:41] | that will define the rest of your life. | 这场调查将决定你的余生 |
[02:44] | That not every problem in the Middle East | 不是所有的中东问题 |
[02:46] | deserves a military solution. | 都要用军事解决 |
[02:49] | Because this whole country went stupid crazy after 9/11. | 因为这个国家在911后疯得没有智商了 |
[02:53] | Carrie, you’re not yourself. | 卡莉 你现在不正常 |
[02:55] | I’m still putting the pieces together. | 我还在拼凑线索 |
[02:58] | Please, God, tell me you have it. | 拜托 老天 告诉我你拿到了 |
[03:04] | Is there no fucking line? | 你他妈就没有底线吗 |
[03:06] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[03:08] | No one else will. | 也只有我会 |
[03:37] | How come no one told me? | 怎么没人告诉我呢 |
[03:38] | I’m telling you now. | 我现在告诉你 |
[03:40] | That’s a Title III writ ordering her release. | 这是残障法第三章法庭令要求释放她 |
[03:42] | I don’t think you want to be standing in the way. | 我估计你不想找麻烦 |
[03:47] | Are you kidding? Get those off her. | 开什么玩笑 快放开她 |
[03:49] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[03:52] | You fucking people. | 你们这帮混蛋 |
[03:55] | We’re out of here. | 我们走 |
[03:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:01] | Kevin Dance. | 凯文·丹斯 |
[04:02] | Saul asked me to represent you for the preliminaries. | 索尔要我来代理你的预审 |
[04:04] | That okay? | 可以吗 |
[04:06] | They’re playing this pretty close to the vest. | 他们玩得很小心 |
[04:08] | We won’t know exactly what they’re charging you with | 直到明天传讯 我们才能知道 |
[04:09] | until the arraignment tomorrow. | 他们指控你的罪名 |
[04:11] | In the meantime, don’t talk to anyone. | 从现在起 别再跟任何人说话 |
[04:13] | – Oh, I didn’t. – Good. | -我没有说 -很好 |
[04:15] | You’re staying at Mr. Berenson’s. | 你待在贝伦森先生家里 |
[04:16] | He arranged the court order to get you out | 他安排了法庭令释放你 |
[04:18] | and also put up the bond. | 还交了保释金 |
[04:20] | I’m sure you know you’ve got quite an advocate there. | 我想你也知道自己受到强力支持 |
[04:30] | For those of you just tuning in, | 刚打开电视的观众们 |
[04:32] | a car bomb at the Pakistan-Afghanistan border | 一汽车炸弹在巴基斯坦和阿富汗边境爆炸 |
[04:35] | has left many dead and dozens wounded. | 造成数十人死伤 |
[04:37] | A White House spokesperson confirmed to CNB | 白宫一名发言人对CNB电视台确认 |
[04:40] | that Jalal Haqqani, son of Haissam Haqqani, | 贾拉勒·哈卡尼 海赛姆·哈卡尼之子 |
[04:43] | has claimed responsibility for the attack. | 声明对此次袭击负责 |
[04:45] | When did that happen? | 这什么时候的事 |
[04:47] | I guess while you were traveling. | 应该是你在飞机上的时候 |
[04:48] | It’s been on all day. | 放了一整天了 |
[04:50] | 贾拉勒·哈卡尼 海赛姆·哈卡尼之子 袭击首脑 | |
[04:50] | As just a few days ago, President Hayes… | 几天之前 海耶斯总统… |
[04:52] | How many dead? | 死了多少人 |
[04:53] | The whole team. | 整支队伍 |
[04:56] | And one CIA agent wounded, a Jenna Bragg. | 还有一名中情局特工詹娜·布拉格受伤 |
[04:59] | They put her on a plane back here in a big hurry | 他们火急火燎的把她送上回来的飞机 |
[05:01] | for observation. | 观察治疗 |
[05:03] | Also added her name to the list of witnesses against you. | 同时将她添加到了你的诉讼证人名单 |
[05:08] | Any idea what that might be about? | 你知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[05:10] | We will continue to monitor this volatile situation | 我们会持续关注暴力局势的进展 |
[05:12] | and bring you more information… | 再进行进一步报道 |
[05:14] | No. | 不 |
[05:20] | Pakistan did not blow up our convoy. | 巴基斯坦没有炸掉我们的车队 |
[05:22] | Jalal Haqqani did. | 贾拉勒·哈卡尼干的 |
[05:23] | Pakistan lost men in the explosion just like we did, | 爆炸中巴基斯坦和我们一样都有伤亡 |
[05:25] | in fact, more than we did. | 事实上 比我们伤亡人数还多 |
[05:27] | Excuse me, Pakistan was responsible | 不好意思 巴基斯坦负责 |
[05:29] | for transporting our Special Ops team safely. | 安全运送我们的特种部队 |
[05:31] | So Pakistan can’t say they had nothing to do with it. | 巴方就不能说自己全无干系 |
[05:34] | It’s their fucking country. | 那他妈是在他们的国家 |
[05:35] | – David, back me up here. – No. | -大卫 挺我一下 -不 |
[05:36] | This entire fiasco was his big idea. | 都是他出的好主意才有了这次大惨败 |
[05:39] | He-he opens his mouth, it better be to resign. | 他开口最好就是说辞职 |
[05:43] | You may not like it, | 你可能不爱听 |
[05:44] | but there are principles involved. | 但凡事有原则 |
[05:46] | – What principles? – Proportionality. | -什么原则 -相称性 |
[05:48] | They killed our president. They killed our operatives. | 他们杀了我们的总统 杀了我们的特种部队 |
[05:51] | And necessity. | 和必要性 |
[05:52] | Here’s the real question: | 真正的问题是 |
[05:54] | what calamity has to occur before you finally admit | 到底要发生什么样的惨剧 |
[05:57] | it’s time to do something? | 你才能承认应该行动起来了 |
[05:58] | Something, yes, not this, | 是该行动 但不是这么行动 |
[06:01] | not a full-scale invasion of a nuclear power | 不是全面入侵一个已经声明 |
[06:03] | that has said they will not tolerate our crossing their border. | 绝不允许我们越过边界的有核国家 |
[06:06] | How in the fucking world do you think that’ll end? | 你他妈觉得最后会是什么结果 |
[06:14] | What do you recommend? | 你有什么建议 |
[06:16] | Back channel talks with the Pakistanis, | 和巴基斯坦人做幕后谈判 |
[06:19] | who are arriving in New York today | 他们今天就会抵达纽约 |
[06:20] | to plead their case at the U.N. | 到联合国辩护他们的提案 |
[06:22] | Plus, a surgical action | 另外 还要精准地 |
[06:25] | to locate and take out Jalal Haqqani. | 定位并逮捕贾拉勒·哈卡尼 |
[06:29] | “Back channel talks”? | “幕后谈判” |
[07:10] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不用谢 |
[07:13] | You didn’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做的 |
[07:15] | I want everyone on notice. | 我要他们都知道 |
[07:17] | They wanna mess with you, they have to come through me, | 想搞你 先得过我这关 |
[07:21] | for as long as that’s worth something. | 直到一切都失去意义 |
[07:25] | Rough day? | 今天很辛苦 |
[07:27] | Everything we’ve kept at bay for decades, | 几十年来我们不敢触碰的东西 |
[07:29] | it’s all being discussed openly, | 现在全都拿出来公开讨论 |
[07:32] | as an actual option. | 作为备选方案 |
[07:34] | By Zabel? | 是扎贝尔吗 |
[07:35] | Zabel, Hayes. | 扎贝尔 海耶斯 |
[07:37] | It’s a contagion. | 像传染病一样 |
[07:38] | List is growing. | 人数越来越多 |
[07:41] | I can still tell them what I heard on the flight recorder. | 我还可以告诉他们飞行记录仪里的内容 |
[07:46] | We’ve been over this. | 这个我们讨论过了 |
[07:51] | Maybe I should have listened to you | 当时你说要告诉他们的时候 |
[07:53] | when you first wanted to tell them. | 也许我就应该听你的 |
[07:57] | And we just lost a Special Ops team. | 我们现在刚损失了一支特种部队 |
[08:00] | Jalal’s taken credit for that too. | 贾拉勒把这一笔也记到自己头上了 |
[08:03] | Trying to have you rewrite what happened | 现在让你去推翻 |
[08:05] | with the helicopter now… | 直升机的事情 |
[08:09] | it would just seem ludicrous. | 太荒唐了 |
[08:13] | So we need the real thing, the flight recorder. | 所以我们需要铁证 那个飞行记录仪 |
[08:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:29] | You must know someone who can help. | 你一定认识些人能帮上忙 |
[08:32] | I already talked to them. | 我已经联系了 |
[08:33] | No, I don’t mean Ambassador Makarov. | 不 我说的不是马拉可夫大使 |
[08:35] | I mean, an asset in the Kremlin. | 我是说 克里姆林宫里的线人 |
[08:40] | Saul, there have been rumors for years… | 索尔 好几年来一直有传言说… |
[08:43] | Yeah, rumors. | 是啊 都是谣传 |
[08:43] | That you have some sort of undeclared source. | 传言说你有未备案的线人 |
[08:46] | – I don’t. – If there were ever a time… | -我没有 -如果说是时候… |
[08:48] | I don’t. Did you hear me? | 我说没有 听到了吗 |
[08:58] | There’s no secret asset. | 没有秘密线人 |
[09:00] | Believe me, I wish there were. | 相信我 我也希望有 |
[10:56] | Fuck. | 操 |
[10:58] | You need me here? | 需要我陪你吗 |
[10:59] | No, I’m fine. Thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[11:08] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[11:09] | Checking when my Uber will be here. | 看看我的优步什么时候到 |
[11:12] | Could you just listen a second? | 你能听我说两句吗 |
[11:15] | Look, I know you’re mad. | 我知道你很生气 |
[11:16] | Mad? | 生气 |
[11:18] | Those guys you tricked me into exposing, | 你骗我暴露地址的那些人 |
[11:20] | they’re dead, all of them. | 他们死了 所有人 |
[11:22] | I know, and it’s horrible. I am so sorry. | 我知道 太糟了 我很抱歉 |
[11:25] | But a suicide bomber did that, not me and not you. | 但那是因为自杀式炸弹 不是我也不是你 |
[11:29] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[11:31] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[11:33] | You’re delusional. | 你有妄想症 |
[11:34] | Ninety percent of what I told you was true. | 我告诉你的事九成都是真的 |
[11:37] | I was looking for the black box just like I said, | 如我所说 我确实在找黑匣子 |
[11:39] | and the thing is, I found it, okay? | 重要的是我找到了 好吗 |
[11:41] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[11:46] | You wanna hear what was on it? | 你想听听上面有什么吗 |
[11:47] | Is that of any interest to you? | 你一点都不感兴趣吗 |
[11:49] | Jalal Haqqani did not shoot down the President’s helicopter. | 贾拉勒·哈卡尼没有击落总统的直升机 |
[11:52] | It was a mechanical failure. | 是机械故障 |
[11:53] | So if you care about lies, | 如果你这么在意谎言 |
[11:54] | the U.S. is rushing to war right now based on one. | 美国现在就是基于一个谎言匆忙卷入了战争 |
[11:58] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[12:00] | What? | 什么 |
[12:01] | What do you think? The flight recorder. | 你说呢 飞行记录仪啊 |
[12:07] | Yevgeny Gromov stole it from me. | 叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫从我手里偷走了 |
[12:09] | I just need a few days to get it back. | 我只需要几天就能把它找回来 |
[12:12] | I know you’re testifying against me at the tribunal, | 我知道你会在庭审中作不利于我的证言 |
[12:14] | and if you need to tell them | 如果你需要告诉他们 |
[12:15] | how the safe house got discovered, | 安全屋是怎么被发现的 |
[12:16] | that I lied to you, fine. | 告诉他们我骗了你 可以 |
[12:18] | I will even back you up. | 我甚至会支持你 |
[12:19] | But please, just not yet. | 但是求你 现在还不是时候 |
[12:22] | How you gonna find it? | 你要怎么找到它 |
[12:25] | You say you need a few days. You must have a plan. | 你说你需要几天 你一定有个计划吧 |
[12:27] | What is it? | 计划是什么 |
[12:31] | That’s my car. | 我的车到了 |
[12:32] | I can’t tell you everything. | 我不能告诉你全部 |
[12:33] | That right there is how | 这就是为什么 |
[12:34] | we got in trouble the last time. | 我们上次会陷入麻烦 |
[12:36] | Okay. O-okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:38] | Yevgeny has the recorder, like I said, | 我说过记录仪在叶夫根尼手里 |
[12:40] | but he is willing to trade. | 但他愿意做交易 |
[12:44] | For what? | 换什么 |
[12:46] | For what? What did we just say? | 换什么 我们刚才说什么来着 |
[12:48] | You tell me everything or I’m out of here. | 全部告诉我 否则我就要走了 |
[12:53] | He is willing to trade for the identity of an agent | 他愿意换俄罗斯政府中 |
[12:55] | in the Russian government, an asset of Saul’s. | 一个特工的身份 索尔的线人 |
[12:58] | So why didn’t they ask Saul? | 那他们为什么不问索尔 |
[13:00] | Because he’d never agree. | 因为他绝不会答应 |
[13:03] | But you would. | 但你会 |
[13:05] | I already have. | 我已经答应了 |
[13:12] | Saul was based in Berlin from 1982 to 1987, | 柏林墙倒塌之前的1982到1987年间 |
[13:15] | before the wall came down. | 索尔在柏林工作 |
[13:16] | He must have recruited the asset during that time. | 他一定是在那期间招募的线人 |
[13:20] | That’s all you’ve got? | 你就知道这些 |
[13:23] | Not quite. | 还有 |
[13:24] | He told me once about an exfiltration that went bad | 他曾说过一次撤离行动的失败 |
[13:26] | towards the end of his stay there. | 导致他无法继续在那里工作 |
[13:28] | Someone he’d recruited, that’s where I’d start. | 他招募的一个人 我准备从这里入手 |
[13:32] | Where you’d start? | 你准备入手 |
[13:34] | No one’s gonna let you anywhere near a Langley computer. | 没人会让你接近中情局的电脑 |
[13:36] | You know that, right? No one will even talk to you. | 你很清楚的 都没人会跟你说话 |
[13:38] | You are. | 你可以 |
[13:43] | Yeah, you’re right. I am. | 对 没错 我可以 |
[13:46] | And I know how you might think I’d help you | 我知道你或许认为 |
[13:48] | given how you managed to rope me | 我都被你骗了两次 |
[13:49] | into your bullshit twice before, | 这一次肯定也会帮你 |
[13:51] | but no, I can’t help you at all. | 但不好意思 我绝不会帮你 |
[13:56] | What I can do is let everyone know what you’re up to, | 我能做的就是把你的计划公之于众 |
[13:59] | beginning with Saul. | 头一个就告诉索尔 |
[14:20] | Thanks for getting back to me. | 谢谢你回电 |
[14:22] | You said you’d be here. | 你说了会过来的 |
[14:23] | I’m hung up in D.C. at least for another day. | 有事还要在华府耽搁一天 |
[14:25] | When you get here, we’ll talk. | 等你过来了我们再聊 |
[14:26] | – No wait. – What for? | -等等 -等什么 |
[14:28] | Jenna Bragg. I called. | 詹娜·布拉格 我打过电话 |
[14:29] | From the time we took off to the time we landed, | 从我们起飞到落地 |
[14:31] | you moved another 10,000 troops to our border. | 你们又往我们边境派了一万军队 |
[14:34] | – I know. – I should be back | -我知道 -我应该回到 |
[14:35] | in Islamabad, preparing for an invasion. | 伊斯兰堡 为入侵做准备 |
[14:37] | Well, I’m hoping we can find a way to avoid that. | 但愿我们能想办法避免入侵发生 |
[14:39] | Have you heard the lies coming out | 你有听到今天早上 |
[14:41] | of the White House this morning, | 白宫说的那些胡话吗 |
[14:42] | that we purposely delivered U.S. Operatives to their deaths? | 说什么我们蓄意害死了美军特种部队 |
[14:46] | We were doing you a favor. | 我们可是在帮你们 |
[14:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:48] | The thinking here has reached levels of crazy | 这边的想法已完全失控 |
[14:50] | I couldn’t have even imagined a year ago. | 这在一年前是不可想象的 |
[14:53] | Which improbable as it seems, | 虽然看起来不太可能 |
[14:54] | leaves you and me on the same side, | 但你我被推到了一个阵营 |
[14:56] | least I think we are. | 至少我是这样认为的 |
[14:58] | But the situation… is fucking delicate. | 但现在的局势太他妈微妙了 |
[15:03] | There’s only one thing that can defuse this right now. | 现在只有一个办法化解危机 |
[15:06] | Which is what? | 什么办法 |
[15:10] | Give us Jalal. | 交出贾拉勒 |
[15:13] | I am so tired of this. We don’t know where he is. | 我还要说多少次 我们不知道他在哪 |
[15:17] | Just give us a target, any target. | 给我们一个目标 任何目标都行 |
[15:19] | Plausible coordinates, that’s all I’m asking. | 一个大致的坐标 仅此而已 |
[15:25] | You hear what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[15:27] | Yeah… I do. | 我明白 |
[15:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:46] | – Thanks for seeing me. – You okay? | -谢谢你能见我 -你没事吧 |
[15:49] | Better, yeah. Thanks. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[15:52] | Please. | 请坐 |
[15:54] | You said it was about Carrie. | 你说和卡莉有关 |
[15:57] | Yeah, and you. | 对 和你也有关 |
[15:59] | Me? | 我 |
[16:00] | She ambushed me at Walter Reed this morning, | 她今早在沃尔特里德医疗中心拦住了我 |
[16:03] | Carrie did. | 卡莉拦住了我 |
[16:04] | She was waiting as I was being discharged, | 她等着我办理完出院手续 |
[16:07] | and she said a lot of crazy stuff. | 胡言乱语说了很多 |
[16:09] | Like? | 比如 |
[16:11] | Like there’s this black box she found that proves | 说什么她找到的黑匣子能证明 |
[16:14] | Jalal didn’t shoot down the helicopter… | 直升飞机不是被贾拉勒击落的 |
[16:16] | It was a mechanical failure… | 是机械故障 |
[16:17] | But Yevgeny stole it from her. | 但叶夫根尼把它偷走了 |
[16:19] | And if she could just get it back, | 只要找回来 |
[16:20] | she could save the world. | 她就能拯救世界 |
[16:22] | That’s true, all of it. | 这些都是真的 |
[16:25] | Look, I know you’re going in front of the tribunal today. | 我知道你今天要上庭 |
[16:30] | I agreed to talk you because I thought | 我答应见你是因为 |
[16:32] | maybe you were looking for a way to be on Carrie’s side. | 我以为你在想办法帮卡莉 |
[16:37] | Not really. | 我没有 |
[16:38] | I’m not exactly sure what she did do or didn’t do | 我并不确定她做了什么没做什么 |
[16:40] | or what mistakes she made. | 或犯了什么错误 |
[16:42] | There’s always some. | 错是肯定有的 |
[16:44] | But everything she does, everything… | 但她所做的一切 |
[16:48] | is because she never loses sight of what’s important. | 都是因为她永远能牢牢把握重点 |
[16:52] | And honestly, | 老实说 |
[16:53] | she’s the only person I’ve ever known i can say that of. | 她是唯一一个能让我这样评价的人 |
[16:59] | So we’re all here fiddling while Rome burns. | 大厦将倾 我们却舍本逐末 |
[17:03] | This tribunal will ask you to help them | 法庭会要你帮忙 |
[17:05] | with some bullshit charge. | 坐实一些乱七八糟的指控 |
[17:10] | But when you’re dealing with Carrie, | 但当你跟卡莉打交道 |
[17:11] | you have to do what she does. | 你应该像她一样 |
[17:14] | You have to decide for yourself what matters. | 你得自己决定 什么事是重要的 |
[17:17] | You have to decide what kind of person you are. | 你得确定 自己是什么样的人 |
[17:30] | Criminal case 17-386, | 17-386号刑事案件 |
[17:33] | you are charged on information. | 对你起诉如下 |
[17:35] | Count one, lying to a Federal officer. | 指控一 瞒骗联邦官员 |
[17:39] | Count two, obstruction of an official proceeding. | 指控二 妨碍公务 |
[17:43] | Count three, providing material support | 指控三 向某外国恐怖组织 |
[17:45] | to a foreign terrorist organization. | 提供重大支持 |
[17:48] | Count four, attempting to provide material support | 指控四 试图向某外国恐怖组织 |
[17:51] | to a foreign terrorist organization. | 提供重大支持 |
[17:54] | Count five, accessory to murder | 指控五 胁从谋杀 |
[17:56] | of Ralph Warner, President of the United States. | 美国总统拉尔夫·沃纳 |
[18:00] | Count six, accessory to murder, | 指控六 胁从谋杀 |
[18:03] | Special Operator Number One, | 受雇于中央情报局的 |
[18:05] | employed by the Central Intelligence Agency. | 一号特别行动员 |
[18:07] | Count seven, accessory to murder, | 指控七 胁从谋杀 |
[18:10] | Special Operator Number Two, | 受雇于中央情报局的 |
[18:12] | employed by the Central Intelligence Agency. | 二号特别行动员 |
[18:15] | Count eight, accessory to murder, Special Operator… | 指控八 胁从谋杀受雇于… |
[18:18] | – Breathe. – Number Three, | -呼吸 -中央情报局的 |
[18:20] | employed by the Central Intelligence Agency. | 三号特别行动员 |
[18:23] | Count nine… | 指控九… |
[19:03] | Carrie Mathison. | 卡莉·麦吉森 |
[19:05] | I’m Charlotte Benson, a friend of Yevgeny’s. | 我是夏洛特·本森 叶夫根尼的朋友 |
[19:09] | Fuck him and fuck you. | 操他妈 也操你妈 |
[19:12] | We have resources. | 我们手头有资源 |
[19:15] | Whatever help you need. | 无论你需要什么帮助 |
[19:18] | Just let me know. | 告诉我就行 |
[19:37] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[19:47] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[19:51] | Recording. | 开始录像 |
[19:55] | Interview with… | 问询对象为 |
[19:57] | Jenna Bragg. | 詹娜·布拉格 |
[19:58] | In the matter of U.S. vs Carrie Mathison, | 案件为美国政府诉卡莉·麦吉森 |
[20:00] | a traitor, conspiring with agents of the Russian government, | 叛国 与俄罗斯政府特工合谋 |
[20:03] | implicated in the death of an American President. | 涉及美国总统死亡一事 |
[20:06] | There’s a lot to review here. | 我们有很多要问的 |
[20:07] | – We’re gonna start with… – Excuse me. | -先说说… -抱歉 |
[20:12] | Uh… I-I thought I was okay… | 我以为我身体没问题 |
[20:14] | but I think maybe I’m not. | 但好像不行 |
[20:20] | I need a few days. | 我需要几天时间 |
[20:36] | I was right. You were wrong. | 我是对的 你错了 |
[20:39] | About what? | 什么事 |
[20:40] | About what happens if you’re not afraid | 只要你不怕给对方施加一点压力 |
[20:42] | to apply a little pressure. | 总会有结果的 |
[20:44] | We got an off-the-record call from Islamabad. | 我们接到一通伊斯兰堡的非公开电话 |
[20:47] | Turns out they do have a location on Jalal. | 结果他们知道贾拉勒的所在 |
[20:49] | What do you know. They just found out. | 真是世事难料啊 他们就是知道了 |
[20:51] | What a lucky break. | 真是走运啊 |
[20:52] | Uh, some intel landed on their desk. | 情报就这么给他们送上门了呢 |
[20:55] | He’s at one of the compounds his father used to use. | 他在他爸从前用过的一处院子里 |
[20:57] | Half an hour ago, there was one HiLux there. | 半小时前有辆海拉克斯停在那儿 |
[20:59] | Now there are four. | 现在有四辆了 |
[21:02] | What’s the plan? | 什么计划 |
[21:04] | Not back channel talks, I’ll tell you that. | 这么跟你说吧 不再进行私下对话了 |
[21:09] | Everybody’s in the situation room. | 大家都在战情室 |
[21:11] | We’re about to pull the trigger. | 我们要动手了 |
[21:30] | Hangar two-one with friendlies and target in sight. | 21号飞机库 可见友军及目标 |
[21:34] | Final attack tone: 160 to 190. | 最终攻击音 160到190 |
[21:37] | You’re cleared hot. | 准许进攻 |
[21:39] | Copy, hangar two-one, | 收到 21号飞机库 |
[21:40] | with the friendlies and the target in sight. | 可见友军及目标 |
[21:42] | Final attack tone: 160… | 最终攻击音 160 |
[21:43] | Thank God they came around, the Pakistanis. | 谢天谢地巴基斯坦人想通了 |
[21:47] | Yeah, thank God. | 是啊 谢天谢地 |
[21:51] | You wanna tell me what’s going on here? | 能说说这是怎么回事吗 |
[21:55] | Ten, nine, eight, | 十 九 八 |
[21:58] | seven, six, five, | 七 六 五 |
[22:01] | four, three, two, one. | 四 三 二 一 |
[22:07] | Good hit, good hit. | 击中 击中 |
[22:08] | DDA 100/100. | 破坏程度评估100/100 |
[22:10] | Target destroyed. | 目标已摧毁 |
[22:12] | Well, fuck yeah. | 太他妈好了 |
[22:21] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[22:30] | You don’t wanna hear what the Pakistanis will say? | 你不想知道巴基斯坦人会怎么说吗 |
[22:32] | I know what they’ll say. | 我知道他们会说什么 |
[22:33] | They’ll be protesting a flagrant violation of their sovereignty. | 他们会谴责我们悍然侵犯他们主权 |
[22:38] | – Where are you going? – New York. | -你要去哪 -纽约 |
[22:39] | Anyone asks, tell ’em somewhere else. | 有人问起来 就说我去别处了 |
[23:14] | I found something about that exfiltration that went south. | 我找到些资料 关于那场出了意外的撤离行动 |
[23:23] | It was 1986. | 1986年的时候 |
[23:25] | A guy named Andrei Kuznetsov. | 有个叫安德烈·库兹涅佐夫的人 |
[23:28] | Saul recruited him at a KGB language school in East Berlin. | 索尔从东柏林的克格勃语言学校招募了他 |
[23:33] | For some reason, the guy panicked, | 出于某些原因 这人慌了 |
[23:35] | and Saul had to get him out in a hurry. | 索尔不得不急忙撤他出来 |
[23:38] | The extraction got messy. | 撤退行动出了岔子 |
[23:40] | He actually lost a leg. | 他失去了一条腿 |
[23:44] | But he’s still alive. | 但他还活着 |
[23:47] | He is? | 还活着 |
[23:48] | And living under witness protection | 受证人保护计划庇护 |
[23:50] | in Pennsylvania as Alex Surnow. | 化名亚历克斯·索诺住在宾夕法尼亚 |
[23:55] | So he’s-he’s not the asset. | 那他不是那个线人 |
[23:58] | No, he can’t be. | 不是 不可能是他 |
[23:59] | He’s been stateside for 30 years. | 30年来他一直在国内 |
[24:03] | But I think he might know something. | 但我觉得他也许知道些什么 |
[24:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:09] | Saul never declared an asset out of the East again, ever. | 在他之后索尔再未公开过东柏林的线人 |
[24:13] | But right around this time | 但就在这前后 |
[24:14] | is when all his intelligence coups begin, | 他的情报开始翻天覆地 |
[24:17] | like that Gorbachev was willing to do business with the West, | 比如戈尔巴乔夫愿同西方经商 |
[24:21] | like the cover-up at Chernobyl, | 切尔诺贝利事故的遮掩 |
[24:23] | like Aldrich Ames. | 奥尔德里奇·埃姆斯叛变 |
[24:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:47] | You sure you wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[24:50] | Betray Saul. | 出卖索尔 |
[24:53] | I’m sure I don’t want to. | 我确定我不想这么做 |
[24:56] | If tell me there’s another way. | 如果我还有别的办法 |
[25:00] | You’re right, there’s probably not. | 你是对的 很可能没有 |
[25:06] | Anyway, I’m done. | 总之 我不干了 |
[25:10] | What do you mean you’re done? | 什么叫你不干了 |
[25:11] | I mean, I’m done, not just with this, | 我是说 我不干了 不仅是这件事 |
[25:13] | with everything, the whole CIA. | 所有事 整个中情局 |
[25:16] | Wh-that-that’s what this means to you? | 这就是你感受到的意义吗 |
[25:19] | After what you found here, | 你都发现了这么多 |
[25:20] | after you thought your way through it, | 你都仔细考虑过了 |
[25:22] | you think that’s a reason to quit? | 你觉得这是辞职的充分理由吗 |
[25:24] | No, but the Special Ops team dying, | 不 但特别行动队命悬一线 |
[25:26] | that’s a reason. | 这是个理由 |
[25:29] | And this asset will be tortured to death if you find him. | 而如果你找到了这个线人 他会被折磨至死 |
[25:31] | That’s a reason. | 这是个理由 |
[25:32] | It’ll get us the flight recorder. | 这会帮我们找到飞行记录器 |
[25:36] | That’s how you see it. I know. | 这是你的看法 我明白 |
[25:39] | And I’ve tried to see it like you, but I just can’t. | 我试图像你一样看待 但我做不到 |
[25:48] | I got into this, thinking I would make things better. | 我参与进来 以为我可以让情况好转 |
[25:53] | But I don’t actually believe that anymore. | 但我现在不再相信了 |
[26:00] | All I see is damage. | 我看到的只有损害 |
[27:43] | Alex Surnow? | 亚历克斯·索诺 |
[27:45] | My name’s Heather Frith. | 我叫希瑟·弗里斯 |
[27:47] | We have an acquaintance in common, Saul Berenson. | 我们都认识索尔·贝伦森 |
[27:51] | I don’t know any Saul Berenson. | 我不认识什么索尔·贝伦森 |
[27:53] | He saved your life… | 他救过你的命 |
[27:55] | when your name was Andrei Kuznetsov. | 在你还叫安德烈·库兹涅佐夫时 |
[27:58] | You lost your leg below the knee | 你在东德边境的布雷区 |
[28:00] | in a minefield on the East German border. | 失去了一条小腿 |
[28:04] | Could we talk inside? | 我们可以进去聊聊吗 |
[28:15] | I work for the agency Saul used to run, | 我为索尔曾管理的机构工作 |
[28:17] | in Archives, for the chief historian. | 为首席历史学家做档案工作 |
[28:23] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[28:25] | It’s nearly 40 years since you defected. | 自从你叛逃已经快四十年了 |
[28:27] | Most of the files are being declassified. | 大多数档案快解密了 |
[28:30] | My job is to talk to the people in those files | 我的工作是和那些档案里的人谈一谈 |
[28:32] | to make sure we have the whole story, obviously, | 确保我们还原了事件全貌 |
[28:34] | also to make sure identities are protected | 同时也要确保这些身份 |
[28:36] | where they need to be, like with you. | 得到应有的保护 就像你一样 |
[28:39] | Does Saul know? | 索尔知道吗 |
[28:42] | Because I should call him and let him know | 因为我需要给他打电话 告知他 |
[28:43] | that you’re here, throwing his name around. | 你在这里打着他的旗号 |
[28:49] | Well, if you need to call him, sure, feel free. | 如果你需要打给他 当然可以 请随意 |
[29:19] | So what do you wanna know? | 你想知道什么 |
[29:21] | Whatever you’re willing to share. | 你愿意说的任何事情 |
[29:24] | I’m trying to learn the details that aren’t in the files. | 我想知道档案没有涉及的细节 |
[29:36] | Pakistan has convened a security council working group. | 巴基斯坦已经召集了一支安理会工作小组 |
[29:38] | They’re demanding a vote against the U.S. for last night’s raid. | 他们要求进行一场投票抗议美国昨夜的突袭 |
[29:42] | China and Iran are backing Pakistan. | 中国和伊朗支持巴基斯坦 |
[29:44] | Brits and Poles are backing us. | 英国和波兰支持我们 |
[29:46] | What are the Russians doing? | 俄罗斯在做什么 |
[29:47] | Usual, thinking of ways to fuck us up. | 一如既往地想要弄死我们 |
[29:50] | Our ambassador had warned President Hayes | 我国大使早已警告过海耶斯总统 |
[29:51] | that any incursion would be treated as an act of war. | 任何袭击都将被视为战争行为 |
[29:55] | Last night, despite that warning… | 昨夜 美国无视我方警告… |
[29:57] | So what are you planning to do? | 所以你打算做什么 |
[29:58] | …was violated by the United States. | …被美国侵犯 |
[30:00] | Make an idiot of myself. | 当众出丑 |
[30:01] | Recorded the launch… | 记录到发射了… |
[30:03] | Don’t try to stop me. | 不要试图阻止我 |
[30:06] | At least not at first. | 至少一开始别 |
[30:08] | Of high explosive. | 含有高爆炸药 |
[30:10] | We haven’t yet been able to find specific… | 我们还没有找到具体的… |
[30:12] | The crossing point was here. | 过境点在这里 |
[30:14] | Saul had it all planned. | 索尔把一切都安排好了 |
[30:15] | He knew when the shift change was… | 他知道什么时候换班 |
[30:19] | where the motion sensors were. | 运动传感器在哪里 |
[30:21] | It was like clockwork. | 一切都精确无比 |
[30:25] | Him crossing the minefield was good. | 他顺利地穿越了地雷区 |
[30:27] | I was nearly across. | 我也快要穿过了 |
[30:29] | So what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[30:31] | An-an owl… | 一只猫头鹰 |
[30:33] | flew right in front of my face. | 就在我面前飞过 |
[30:36] | I stumbled just two steps to the right and boom, my leg. | 我就往右偏了两步 砰 腿就没了 |
[30:40] | I’m in agony. I can’t move. | 我当时痛苦极了 动不了 |
[30:42] | Any second, they’ll find me. | 他们随时都有可能发现我 |
[30:43] | Suddenly, Saul’s there. | 索尔突然就出现了 |
[30:45] | He picks me up, carries me through the mines, the wires, | 他背起我 带我穿越雷区 铁丝网 |
[30:48] | guns firing at us, but he just keeps going. | 子弹在身边呼啸 但他一步都没有停 |
[30:53] | I had no idea. | 我第一次听到这些 |
[30:55] | And I’m telling you, these details are not in the file. | 而且我跟你说 这些细节档案里都没有 |
[31:13] | So did you ever learn what happened | 那你知道你同班的 |
[31:14] | to the other cadets in your class? | 其他学员后来怎么样了吗 |
[31:17] | I did go there after the wall came down | 柏林墙倒塌之后我的确去过 |
[31:20] | to find out… | 想知道 |
[31:24] | what happened to them. | 他们怎么样了 |
[31:26] | And what did you find? | 结果如何 |
[31:31] | They were put up against the wall… | 他们被押到墙边 |
[31:35] | and shot. | 枪毙了 |
[31:36] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[31:37] | All of them… | 所有人 |
[31:40] | for failing to prevent my defection. | 因为他们没有阻止我叛逃 |
[31:57] | So one of them was a woman. | 班里有一个女学员 |
[32:00] | She was not in the class. She was a teacher in English. | 她不是学员 她是英语老师 |
[32:05] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[32:08] | There was no name. | 没有名字 |
[32:11] | Just “Comrade Instructor.” | 就叫”教员同志” |
[32:15] | What happened to her? | 她后来怎么样了 |
[32:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:28] | Pakistan’s censure motion will be considered at 1700 hours today. | 巴基斯坦的谴责动议将于今晚五点进行讨论 |
[32:33] | We’ll adjourn now so delegates can consult their governments. | 我们暂时休会 让各国代表与自己的政府商议 |
[32:42] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[32:44] | I wanna talk to you. Yes, you. | 我要跟你谈谈 对 你 |
[32:46] | I know you have it, | 我知道东西在你手上 |
[32:47] | so just tell me what you fucking want. | 告诉我你他妈到底想要什么 |
[32:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:52] | You know what, the black box from the president’s helicopter. | 你知道的 总统直升机上的黑匣子 |
[32:55] | But I told you, we don’t know about it. | 但我说过了 我们不知情 |
[32:57] | Then you’re a lying bunch of fucks. | 那你们就是一群撒谎的混蛋 |
[32:58] | I know you fucking have it. | 我知道它他妈的就在你们手里 |
[33:01] | Don’t censor me. Tell him what I’m saying, | 用不着你给我去脏字 原话告诉他 |
[33:03] | every fucking word. You hear me? | 我说的每一个字 听见没 |
[33:04] | I’m telling them. | 我告诉他们了 |
[33:07] | Ask them what’s the price. I know there must be a price. | 问他们价码是什么 我知道肯定有价码 |
[33:09] | What is it? Tell me the goddamn price! | 是什么 告诉我价码 |
[33:11] | I’ll pay it! Tell me… get off of me! | 我付 告诉我 放开我 |
[33:12] | Get off of me! Tell me the fucking price! | 放开我 告诉我价码 |
[33:15] | – Saul! – Go, out now. | -索尔 -出去 |
[33:16] | – Get the fuck out of my way! – Sir. | -别他妈挡我 -先生 |
[33:17] | Go. | 走吧 |
[33:56] | Thank you for digging up the past again. | 谢谢你讲出过去的故事 |
[33:58] | I’m sorry if it was painful. | 如果让你很痛苦 我很抱歉 |
[34:00] | Actually, I’m glad. | 其实我很高兴 |
[34:02] | People will finally know everything Saul did for me. | 终于能让世人知道索尔为我做的一切了 |
[34:10] | Wait. What’s this? | 等等 这是什么 |
[34:13] | Oh, this was our signal to meet. | 这是我们见面的信号 |
[34:15] | A book moved from the right to the left side | 书店橱窗里 从右边移到左边的 |
[34:17] | of the bookstore window. | 一本书 |
[34:19] | A Tauchnitz edition in red leather. | 陶赫尼次出版社的红色皮面书 |
[34:22] | Very Saul, he liked the old ways, | 十足的索尔作风 他喜欢老办法 |
[34:25] | things hidden in plain sight. | 眼皮子底下藏着的东西 |
[35:17] | Let me. | 我帮你 |
[35:35] | If you’re gonna shoot me, flick the safety off. | 你要是想开枪杀我 先把保险打开 |
[35:41] | I’m not going to kill you. | 我不会杀你的 |
[35:47] | I want to take Andrei’s place. | 我想接替安德烈 |
[35:53] | They were my students. | 他们是我的学生 |
[35:56] | They knew nothing, but they were tortured, | 他们什么都不知道 却遭到严刑拷打 |
[35:59] | put against the wall and shot. | 被按到墙上射杀 |
[36:03] | I want to fight the people who did that. | 我想与行凶的人抗争 |
[36:07] | The man in charge of the investigation likes me. | 那个负责调查的人喜欢我 |
[36:11] | He’s moving me to the Second Directorate in Moscow. | 他要把我调到莫斯科的二处 |
[36:17] | I will hear things. | 我会得到情报 |
[36:19] | I can help. | 我能帮上忙 |
[36:21] | Fraulein, I’m not who you think I am. | 小姐 我不是你以为的那种身份 |
[36:30] | Why don’t you trust me? | 你怎么不相信我呢 |
[36:32] | I’m sorry. You have the wrong man. | 抱歉 你找错人了 |
[37:23] | 秘密特工 一个简单的童话故事 约瑟夫·康拉德 | |
[38:40] | Yes? | 喂 |
[38:40] | – Mr. Berenson? – Yes? | -贝伦森先生 -怎么了 |
[38:42] | We have a package here addressed to your room | 有一个包裹地址写的是你房间 |
[38:44] | from Tobias Straus Rare Books to a Professor Rabinow. | 托拜亚斯·斯特劳斯善本店寄给拉比诺教授 |
[38:49] | Send it up. | 送上来 |
[38:50] | Right away, sir. | 马上 先生 |
[39:14] | 爱沙尼亚网络攻击 格鲁吉亚 | |
[39:28] | 名利场 一部没有英雄的小说 威廉·梅克比斯·萨克雷 | |
[39:46] | “Moscow.” | 莫斯科 |
[39:54] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[39:59] | “Moscow.” | 莫斯科 |
[40:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:47] | “The price has already… | “价码已经 |
[41:52] | been… asked. | 开出来了 |
[41:57] | It’s Yevgeny Gromov’s… | 是叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫的 |
[42:02] | play.” | 戏码” |
[42:41] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[42:44] | I had a meeting, went long. | 我刚在开会 拖了一会儿 |
[42:47] | You’re CIA, sniffing around the language school, | 你是中情局的人 打听语言学校的事 |
[42:51] | making defectors? | 想搞策反 |
[42:53] | – If you read my permit… – Shut up. | -如果你看了我的许可 -闭嘴 |
[42:55] | You think we don’t know what you’ve done? | 你以为我们不知道你干的好事 |
[42:58] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[43:00] | Now. | 立刻 |
[43:02] | Let go of me. Let go of me. | 放开我 放开我 |
[43:03] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[43:44] | Here. | 拿着 |
[43:54] | Do you trust me now? | 你现在相信我了吗 |
[44:59] | Did you arrange the call? | 通话是你安排的吗 |
[45:01] | He’s waiting. | 他在等 |
[45:10] | 夏洛特·本森 独家代理 地产与拍卖 明登国际 | |
[45:43] | Empty for two years. | 空了两年了 |
[45:46] | Owners are asking too much. | 房主要价太高 |
[46:06] | There you go. | 你来 |
[46:18] | Are you enjoying this, what you’ve got me doing? | 你很得意啊 让我做这些事 |
[46:21] | You wanted to talk to me. | 是你想跟我谈 |
[46:28] | The asset exists, like you said… | 的确有线人 你说对了 |
[46:31] | recruited by Saul in East Berlin, | 索尔在东柏林招募的 |
[46:34] | probably early in 1986. | 多半是1986年年初 |
[46:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:38] | I know how they communicate with each other. | 我知道他们怎么传消息 |
[46:40] | How? | 怎么传 |
[46:41] | No, that’s not how this works. | 不 事情不能这么办 |
[46:44] | Before I give you something you don’t know, | 我告诉你你不知道的消息前 |
[46:45] | I want something in return. | 你得先给我些回报 |
[46:47] | Like what? | 比如 |
[46:48] | Where’s the black box? | 黑匣子在哪 |
[46:50] | Moscow. | 莫斯科 |
[46:51] | Where you are? | 你所在的地方吗 |
[46:57] | Has the Kremlin listened to it? | 克里姆林宫听了吗 |
[46:59] | You know they have. | 这是肯定的 |
[47:02] | Your turn. | 换你了 |
[47:04] | How do they communicate? | 他们怎么传消息的 |
[47:06] | I’ll tell you that when I have my hands on the box. | 我拿到黑匣子再告诉你 |
[47:08] | You know what, I don’t even care how they communicate. | 我根本不关心他们是怎么传消息的 |
[47:10] | Just give me the name. | 给我名字就行 |
[47:13] | I don’t have it, not yet, | 我没有 现在还没有 |
[47:16] | but I will if you help me. | 你要是帮我的话我能搞到 |
[47:18] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[47:19] | I need you to get ahold of some records for me, | 我需要你帮我弄到一些档案 |
[47:21] | from a KGB archive. | 克格勃档案馆里的 |
[47:24] | You want me to just hand them over to you? | 你想让我就这么交给你 |
[47:27] | With what I know, once I have those records, | 基于我所了解的信息 一旦有了档案 |
[47:29] | I can find the name, which I will give to you | 我就能找到名字 在拿到黑匣子之后 |
[47:32] | when I have the box. | 我就告诉你名字 |
[47:33] | Records. Let me guess. | 档案 我猜猜 |
[47:36] | You said, uh, 1986… East Berlin. | 你说了 1986年 东柏林 |
[47:41] | You’re talking about the Dzershinsky School, right? | 你说的是泽尔申斯基学校吗 |
[47:43] | Where Saul recruited that traitor, Kuznetsov. | 索尔就是在那招募了那个叛徒 库兹涅佐夫 |
[47:46] | Is that the best you can do? Really? | 你就这点能耐 真的吗 |
[47:49] | You think we didn’t look there already? | 你以为我们没查过吗 |
[47:51] | Wha… can you help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[47:52] | No. | 不 |
[47:54] | All the school records were burned | 1989年柏林墙倒塌的时候 |
[47:55] | by the mob of freedom lovers | 那帮爱好自由的暴徒 |
[47:56] | after the wall came down in ’89. | 把学校所有的档案都烧了 |
[47:59] | The trail is dead. | 这是条死胡同 |
[48:02] | Why do you think we’re asking you? | 不然你以为我们为什么问你 |
[48:09] | I’ve done what I can. | 我已经尽力了 |
[48:10] | You have to keep trying. | 你得继续努力 |
[48:12] | No, you’re not listening. There’s nothing else I can do. | 不 你没听进去我的话 我也没别的办法了 |
[48:16] | Your embassies in Kabul and Islamabad are | 你们在喀布尔和伊斯兰堡的大使馆 |
[48:18] | evacuating all nonessential staff. | 正在疏散所有非重要员工 |
[48:21] | Pakistan just moved two brigades | 巴基斯坦刚刚从克什米尔 |
[48:22] | from Kashmir to the Afghan border. | 往阿富汗边境调了两个旅的兵力 |
[48:24] | The war is coming. | 战争一触即发 |
[48:26] | And you can stop it. Do the honorable thing. | 你能阻止它 做点高尚的事吧 |
[48:28] | Hand over the black box. | 把黑匣子交出来吧 |
[48:30] | It’s out of my control. | 这个我说了不算 |
[48:33] | You have to solve this. | 得靠你来解决 |
[48:38] | Besides, you haven’t done everything. | 而且 你并非别无他法 |
[48:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[48:46] | If you can’t find the asset, | 如果你找不到线人 |
[48:48] | you can still take Saul out of the picture. | 你还可以除掉索尔 |
[48:53] | What the fuck are you saying? | 你胡说什么呢 |
[48:55] | Then the asset is neutralized, and he’s no longer a problem. | 这样线人没了上峰 就不再是隐患了 |
[48:59] | No, the asset wouldn’t be neutralized. | 不 线人不会没上峰 |
[49:00] | Saul would never allow that. | 索尔是不会允许这样的 |
[49:02] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[49:03] | He’d have a legacy plan, | 他有传承计划 |
[49:04] | in the event of his death, an arrangement. | 一旦他死了 就会有所安排 |
[49:07] | An arrangement… | 有所安排 |
[49:08] | to pass the asset on to someone else. | 把线人交接给别人 |
[49:16] | And that someone else would be you. | 那个人就会是你 |
[49:28] | You knew Saul would never give up his asset. | 你早就知道索尔绝对不会放弃他的线人 |
[49:30] | You fucking knew it would come to this. | 你他妈早就料到会走到这一步 |
[49:35] | I hoped you’d find another way, but like you said, | 我希望你有别的办法 但你也说了 |
[49:39] | you’ve tried everything. | 你已经别无他法了 |
[49:41] | What’s left? | 还剩什么了 |
[49:47] | Kill Saul. | 杀了索尔 |