时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Pakistan did not blow up our convoy. | 巴基斯坦没有炸掉我们的车队 |
[00:08] | – Jalal Haqqani did. – They killed our President. | -贾拉勒·哈卡尼干的 -他们杀了我们的总统 |
[00:10] | They killed our operatives. | 杀了我们的特种部队 |
[00:11] | What calamity has to occur before you finally admit | 到底要发生什么样的惨剧 |
[00:14] | it’s time to do something? | 你才能承认应该行动起来了 |
[00:16] | Not a full-scale invasion of a nuclear power that has said | 不是全面入侵一个 |
[00:18] | they will not tolerate our crossing their border. | 已经声明绝不允许我们越过边界的有核国家 |
[00:21] | I should be back in Islamabad preparing for an invasion. | 我应该回到伊斯兰堡 为入侵做准备 |
[00:24] | There’s only one thing that can defuse this right now. | 现在只有一个办法化解危机 |
[00:27] | – Give us Jalal. – We don’t know where he is. | -交出贾拉勒 -我们不知道他在哪 |
[00:30] | Just give us a target. Any target. | 给我们一个目标 任何目标都行 |
[00:33] | Plausible coordinates. That’s all I’m asking. | 一个大致的坐标 仅此而已 |
[00:36] | Good hit, good hit. | 击中 击中 |
[00:38] | Target destroyed. | 目标已摧毁 |
[00:39] | Well, fuck yeah. | 太他妈好了 |
[00:41] | Saul is running an agent inside the Kremlin. | 索尔在克里姆林宫里安插了特工 |
[00:45] | You must know someone who can help– | 你一定认识些人能帮上忙 |
[00:47] | an asset in the Kremlin. | 克里姆林宫里的线人 |
[00:48] | – I don’t. – If there were ever a time– | -我没有 -如果说是时候… |
[00:50] | I don’t. Did you hear me? | 我说没有 听到了吗 |
[00:52] | You sure you wanna do this? Betray Saul. | 你确定要这么做吗 出卖索尔 |
[00:55] | It’ll get us the flight recorder. | 这会帮我们找到飞行记录器 |
[00:57] | So one of them was a woman. | 班里有一个女学员 |
[00:59] | She was a teacher in English. | 她是英语老师 |
[01:00] | – What was her name? – There was no name. | -她叫什么名字 -没有名字 |
[01:02] | Just “Comrade Instructor.” | 就叫”教员同志” |
[01:04] | This is our signal to meet in the bookstore window. | 这是我们通过书店橱窗安排见面的信号 |
[01:07] | A Tauchnitz edition in red leather. | 陶赫尼次出版社的红色皮面书 |
[01:09] | Very Saul. He liked things hidden in plain sight. | 十足的索尔作风 他喜欢眼皮底下藏着的东西 |
[01:13] | The black box from the President’s helicopter. | 总统直升机上的黑匣子 |
[01:16] | I know you have it. | 我知道它就在你们手里 |
[01:17] | There must be a price. What is it? | 肯定有价码 是什么 |
[01:18] | – Mr. Berenson? – Yes? | -贝伦森先生 -怎么了 |
[01:19] | We have a package here addressed to your room | 有一个包裹地址写的是你房间 |
[01:21] | to a Professor Rabinow. | 给拉比诺教授的 |
[01:24] | “It’s Yevgeny Gromov’s play.” | “是叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫的戏码” |
[01:28] | Carrie Mathison? I’m Charlotte Benson, | 卡莉·麦吉森 我是夏洛特·本森 |
[01:30] | a friend of Yevgeny’s. | 叶夫根尼的朋友 |
[01:31] | Did you arrange the call? | 通话是你安排的吗 |
[01:32] | Just give me the name. | 给我名字就行 |
[01:34] | I don’t have it. Not yet. | 我没有 现在还没有 |
[01:36] | If you can’t find the asset, | 如果你找不到线人 |
[01:38] | you can still take Saul out of picture. | 你还可以除掉索尔 |
[01:41] | He’d have a legacy plan in the event of his death. | 他有传承计划 一旦他死了 就会有所安排 |
[01:43] | – An arrangement. – An arrangement | -有所安排 -他会安排 |
[01:45] | to pass the asset on to someone else. | 把线人交接给别人 |
[01:49] | And that someone else would be you. | 那个人就会是你 |
[01:53] | You fucking knew it would come to this. | 你他妈早就料到会走到这一步 |
[01:56] | I hoped you’d find another way, but like you said… | 我希望你有别的办法 但你也说了 |
[01:59] | you’ve tried everything. | 你已经别无他法了 |
[02:02] | What’s left? | 还剩什么了 |
[02:04] | Kill Saul. | 杀了索尔 |
[02:20] | My name is Nicholas Brody, | 我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪 |
[02:21] | and I’m a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps. | 我是一名美国海军陆战队的中士 |
[02:27] | I have a wife and two kids… | 我有妻子和两个子女 |
[02:34] | who I love. | 我爱他们 |
[02:39] | By the time you watch this, | 当你们看到这段录像的时候 |
[02:42] | you’ll have read a lot of things about me, | 应该已经听说过很多关于我的事 |
[02:44] | about what I’ve done. | 我的所作所为 |
[02:45] | That’s why I wanted to explain myself | 在此 我要为自己做一个解释 |
[02:47] | so that you’ll know the truth. | 以便让你们知道真相 |
[02:50] | People will say I was broken, | 有人说我已经崩溃了 |
[02:53] | I was brainwashed. | 我被洗脑了 |
[02:55] | People will say that I was turned into a terrorist, | 还有人说我被策反成一名恐怖分子 |
[02:58] | taught to hate my country. | 被教唆去憎恨自己的国家 |
[03:00] | I love my country. | 我热爱我的国家 |
[03:04] | What I am is a Marine, | 我是一名真正的陆战队员 |
[03:07] | like my father before me and his father before him. | 就像我的父亲和爷爷 |
[03:11] | And as a Marine, I swore an oath | 作为一名陆战队员 |
[03:15] | to defend the United States of America | 我曾宣誓要为美利坚合众国 |
[03:17] | against enemies both foreign and domestic. | 抵御反抗来自国内外的敌人 |
[03:24] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[03:27] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[03:50] | The welcoming committee. | 欢迎委员会 |
[03:52] | – This can’t be good. – It’s not. | -不是好事 -是的 |
[03:54] | This about my outburst at the Security Council? | 是针对我在安理会上爆发的事吗 |
[03:56] | It’s not. It’s about Jalal Haqqani. | 不是 是有关贾拉勒·哈卡尼的 |
[03:58] | Apparently, he was nowhere near that farmhouse. | 显然 他根本不在那座农舍 |
[04:00] | The coordinates the ISI provided were bogus. | 三军情报局给的是假坐标 |
[04:03] | No shit. | 不是吧 |
[04:04] | The president is furious, Saul. | 总统气坏了 索尔 |
[04:06] | Does he know I was involved? | 他知道我参与了吗 |
[04:07] | I didn’t know you were involved. | 我也不知道你有参与 |
[04:09] | That’s so you can plausibly deny it. | 所以你可以合理地否认 |
[04:11] | Give us a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[04:13] | I’m afraid Hayes is past the finger-pointing stage. | 恐怕海耶斯已经过了相互指责的阶段了 |
[04:18] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[04:19] | He’s been on the phone with the prime minister. | 他一直在和对方总理通电话 |
[04:21] | Gave Pakistan 48 hours to stand down their battlefield nukes | 给巴基斯坦48小时撤掉他们的战术核弹 |
[04:25] | or we take them out. | 否则我们会干掉他们 |
[04:28] | – Take them out? – Take them out. | -干掉他们 -干掉他们 |
[04:29] | We’re already flying round-the-clock sorties | 我们已经出动战机 |
[04:31] | over their positions along the border. | 沿边境全天候盘旋 |
[04:33] | What did the prime minister say? | 总理说什么了 |
[04:36] | Not much. Listened, mostly. | 没说什么 大部分时候是听着 |
[04:39] | Well, I guarantee he’s talking now | 那我保证他现在开腔了 |
[04:41] | to his top military advisors. | 与最高军事顾问讨论 |
[04:43] | One thing they’re talking about is delegating launch authority | 其中一项内容就是把发射权交给 |
[04:46] | to lower-level commanders in the field. | 战场上的基层指挥官 |
[04:48] | Christ. | 老天 |
[04:49] | You get me on the president’s schedule this morning. | 你帮我安排 让总统今天一早见我 |
[04:51] | Alone. | 单独会面 |
[04:53] | I can try. | 我尽量 |
[04:54] | Tell him the chess he’s playing | 告诉他 他在下的这盘棋 |
[04:55] | is about to get three dimensional. | 马上要变成三方对峙了 |
[04:58] | How so? | 为什么这么说 |
[04:59] | Russia’s gonna jump in. | 俄罗斯也会入局 |
[05:00] | Come, I’ll tell you what I know on the way. | 来吧 路上我告诉你我知道的情报 |
[05:06] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:09] | Three days ago, at 4:52 a.m., Pakistan Standard Time, | 三天之前 巴基斯坦时间凌晨4:52 |
[05:13] | radar installations in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa | 开伯尔-普赫图赫瓦省的雷达设施 |
[05:16] | detected aircraft identified as American F-16 Falcons | 探测到一架美国F-16猎鹰战斗机 |
[05:21] | violating our airspace and | 侵犯我国领空 |
[05:22] | directly threatening defensive positions inside our country. | 并且直接威胁我国境内的军事防御 |
[05:26] | And just last night, as diplomats all over the world | 而且就在昨晚 当全世界的外交官 |
[05:29] | worked to ease tensions, | 都在致力于缓和局势 |
[05:31] | President Hayes placed a private call to Prime Minister Kayani | 海耶斯总统给卡亚尼总理打了一通私人电话 |
[05:35] | during which he delivered an ultimatum: | 电话中他下了最后通牒 |
[05:38] | Withdraw your mobile missile launchers, | 撤回移动式导弹发射器 |
[05:40] | or see them destroyed on the ground. | 否则将被全部就地摧毁 |
[05:44] | Hear us loud and clear: | 这是我们明确的答复 |
[05:46] | Today, the United States of America left us no choice | 今天 美利坚合众国让我们别无选择 |
[05:50] | but to arm our tactical nuclear weapons. | 只能武装起我们的战术核武 |
[05:53] | Our hope is still for peace. | 我们依旧希望和平 |
[05:56] | But our response to war will be swift… | 但我们对于战争的反应会非常迅速 |
[06:00] | and terrible. | 而且后果可怕 |
[06:11] | I’m sorry. No more questions. Thank you. | 抱歉 不回答问题了 谢谢各位 |
[08:20] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[08:43] | This way. | 这边请 |
[09:05] | Thank you, Valery. | 谢谢你 瓦雷里 |
[09:08] | Valery is hand-picked. | 瓦雷里是精心挑选出来的 |
[09:10] | Yevgeny wanted you to have the best for your operation. | 叶夫根尼希望你进行任务时有最好的帮手 |
[09:14] | Can we just get on with it, please? | 快点弄完吧 好吗 |
[09:25] | Red is reactant, clear is catalyst. | 红的是反应物 无色的是催化剂 |
[09:28] | Red goes in first, clear second. | 先放红的 再放无色的 |
[09:32] | The resulting compound, Kolokol-1 | 它们产生的化合物K-1 |
[09:34] | behaves a lot like ketamine. | 作用方式很像氯胺酮 |
[09:36] | The same K-1 used by your security forces | 就是莫斯科歌剧院人质事件中 |
[09:38] | during the Moscow theater hostage crisis? | 你们安全部队用的那个K1 |
[09:40] | That was aerosolized. This is in its gel form, | 那是雾化剂 这是凝胶态的 |
[09:43] | meant to be absorbed through the skin. | 用于通过皮肤吸收 |
[09:45] | Here or here. | 从这里或这里 |
[09:46] | And obviously, use the glove. | 所以显然 要戴手套 |
[09:51] | How soon does it start working? | 多久起效 |
[09:52] | Almost instantly, inducing the loss of motor skills, | 几乎立即起效 导致运动功能丧失 |
[09:55] | but not consciousness. | 但不影响意识 |
[09:57] | – Will he be able to speak? – Some. | -他能说话吗 -能说一些 |
[09:59] | But the drug does wear off quickly | 但药物很快就会失效 |
[10:01] | so you wanna signal the kill team | 所以你要在它生效后 |
[10:02] | as soon after it takes effect as possible. | 尽快给行动小组发信号 |
[10:07] | And they’ll be where? | 他们会在哪 |
[10:09] | Down the street. | 街上 |
[10:27] | John. | 约翰 |
[10:28] | The president’s asked me to take this meeting. | 总统让我来参加这次会议 |
[10:32] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[10:33] | Busy. You can imagine. | 在忙 你能想象到 |
[10:35] | Well, I’ll come back, then. | 那我等会再来 |
[10:36] | What’s the matter? You afraid to talk to me alone? | 怎么 你害怕和我单独谈话吗 |
[10:42] | No. | 不 |
[10:44] | What, then? | 那是怎么 |
[10:47] | What’s the point of arguing with someone | 如果改变一个人的想法为时已晚 |
[10:48] | when you’re past the point of changing his mind? | 和他争论还有什么意义 |
[10:50] | That goes both ways, Saul. | 彼此彼此 索尔 |
[10:52] | Maybe, but you’re the only one | 也许吧 但所有人中 |
[10:53] | willfully ignoring the facts on the ground. | 只有你在刻意忽视事实 |
[10:56] | – Your facts. – The facts. | -你的事实 -客观事实 |
[10:57] | I told you Pakistan wouldn’t lie down. | 我告诉过你巴基斯坦不会退让 |
[11:00] | How many different ways you think you’re gonna find | 你还要找多少种不同的方式 |
[11:02] | to call me dumb? | 骂我蠢 |
[11:03] | I wasn’t. | 我没骂你 |
[11:05] | But playing chicken with the lives of 20,000 American soldiers | 但赌上两万美军士兵的性命玩勇敢者博弈 |
[11:08] | is worse than dumb. | 不仅仅是蠢 |
[11:09] | It’s–it’s unconscionable. | 是丧尽天良 |
[11:11] | And round and round we go. | 我们兜了一圈又一圈 |
[11:19] | The Russians have the flight recorder, John. | 飞行记录仪在俄国人手里 约翰 |
[11:25] | What flight recorder? | 什么飞行记录仪 |
[11:26] | From President Warner’s helicopter. | 沃纳总统直升机上的 |
[11:32] | Aren’t you at all curious what it says? | 你不好奇上面说了什么吗 |
[11:36] | Who shot down that Black Hawk? | 谁击落了那架黑鹰 |
[11:40] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:41] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[11:43] | – What do you mean, nobody? – It was a bad turbine blade. | -什么叫没人 -是涡轮叶片坏了 |
[11:48] | An accident. | 一场意外 |
[11:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:01] | You have the recording with you? | 你有那段录音吗 |
[12:03] | I’d like to listen to it myself. | 我想亲自听 |
[12:06] | I told you, the Russians have it. | 我说了 在俄国人手上 |
[12:08] | But you’ve heard it, right? With your own ears? | 但你听到了 对吧 亲耳听到的 |
[12:11] | You’re missing the point, John. | 你搞错重点了 约翰 |
[12:12] | I’m not expecting you or the President | 我不指望你或者总统 |
[12:13] | to take my word for it. | 能相信我的话 |
[12:15] | The point is, the Russians aren’t giving it back | 重点是俄罗斯人不交还东西 |
[12:17] | for a reason. | 是有原因的 |
[12:18] | And it’s not just for the entertainment value | 他们不只是为了看我们出洋相 |
[12:20] | of watching us trip over our dicks. | 自食其果 |
[12:22] | – What, then? – I don’t know. | -那为了什么 -不知道 |
[12:24] | But we damn well better find out. | 但我们最好能搞清楚 |
[12:29] | You know… | 你知道 |
[12:32] | I always heard you were a man of principle. | 我一直听说你是个讲原则的人 |
[12:35] | Now I’m starting to think | 现在我开始觉得 |
[12:37] | you’re just making shit up. | 你不过满嘴胡言乱语 |
[12:40] | – I’m not. – Prove it. | -我没有 -那拿出证据来 |
[12:42] | I can’t. | 我拿不出来 |
[12:43] | Not in 48 hours, anyway. | 至少48小内不行 |
[12:50] | For the love of God, John. | 看在上帝的份上 约翰 |
[12:53] | Don’t be the schmuck who takes us to war | 不要犯傻 让我们二十年内 |
[12:55] | for the second time in 20 years under false pretenses. | 再一次错误地陷入战争 |
[12:59] | All wars must be sold, Saul. | 所有的战争必须师出有名 索尔 |
[13:01] | And for the record, | 声明一下 |
[13:04] | I still think overthrowing Saddam was the right call. | 我依然认为推翻萨达姆是正确决策 |
[13:10] | Fell on deaf ears. | 全当耳边风了 |
[13:11] | Zabel hears what he wants to hear, | 扎贝尔对他不愿接受的 |
[13:13] | sees what he wants to see. | 视而不见 充耳不闻 |
[13:15] | And where was the President? | 那总统呢 |
[13:16] | Nowhere to be found. | 无处可寻 |
[13:18] | Unbelievable. What a shit show. | 难以置信 真是场闹剧 |
[13:21] | – David, do me a favor. – Sure. | -大卫 帮个忙 -说吧 |
[13:25] | Very quietly, | 你悄悄地 |
[13:28] | I want you to reach out to Berkle at The Post, | 联系一下《华盛顿邮报》的伯克 |
[13:32] | Carolyn Walker at The Times. | 《纽约时报》的卡罗林·沃克 |
[13:33] | Set up a breakfast for tomorrow | 约他们明天早上 |
[13:35] | somewhere outside the Beltway. | 在环城高速附近吃个早饭 |
[13:36] | Is that a good idea? W-what are you gonna tell them? | 这办法行吗 你打算跟他们说什么 |
[13:39] | Everything. Let me know when it’s set. | 和盘托出 安排好了告诉我 |
[13:46] | Maggie. | 麦琪 |
[13:47] | I was just leaving you a note. | 我刚想给你留个言 |
[13:49] | Seems I don’t have your number anymore. | 但发现连你的号码都没有了 |
[13:51] | – Everything all right? – It’s fine. It’s just… | -都还好吗 -都好 只是… |
[13:55] | Well, a colleague of Bill’s swore he saw Carrie | 比尔的一个同事说他昨天在兰利 |
[13:58] | at Langley yesterday. | 见到卡莉了 |
[14:00] | – Is that even possible? – I don’t see why not. | -那怎么可能 -怎么不可能 |
[14:03] | – She’s back from Germany? – Has been. For a few days. | -她从德国回来了吗 -回来有几天了 |
[14:10] | You mean you haven’t heard from her. | 看来她没联系你 |
[14:12] | Not a word | 毫无音讯 |
[14:13] | Neither has Franny, after almost a year away. | 弗兰妮也有近一年没她的消息了 |
[14:19] | Well, that’s strange. | 那可奇怪了 |
[14:21] | Tell me about it. | 可不吗 |
[14:23] | What on earth is going on with her? | 她到底怎么了 |
[17:48] | Jesus, Saul. | 天啊 索尔 |
[17:51] | Wanna tell me what the fuck is going on? | 能告诉到底他妈怎么回事吗 |
[18:02] | Starting with why you haven’t checked in on Franny | 先说说你回来后为什么 |
[18:04] | since you’ve been back. | 都没去看弗兰妮 |
[18:08] | Saul, I’m going to. Of course I am. | 索尔 我打算去的 真的 |
[18:10] | I’ve been busy. | 我一直在忙 |
[18:12] | Too busy to see your own daughter? | 忙到自己的女儿都不见吗 |
[18:15] | I was waiting until the weekend. | 我想等到周末 |
[18:17] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[18:20] | It’s cause you don’t wanna say good-bye to her all over again. | 你是不想和她再道别一次 |
[18:23] | Truth is, you’re not planning | 事实上 你根本没打算 |
[18:23] | on staying in the country very long, are you? | 在国内待太久 对吗 |
[18:27] | Which begs the question: | 那么问题来了 |
[18:29] | Why come back at all? | 那为什么还要回来 |
[18:34] | I came back to try and stop a war. | 我回来是为了阻止战争 |
[18:37] | Stop a war? | 阻止战争 |
[18:38] | How do you plan to do that, stop a war? | 你打算怎么阻止 |
[18:40] | Any way I can. | 尽我所能 |
[18:43] | Wouldn’t have anything to do with Yevgeny Gromov, would it? | 这与叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫毫无关系 对吗 |
[18:49] | Answer me, God damn it. | 回答我 妈的 |
[18:55] | Well, I think you know already. | 我想你已经知道了 |
[18:58] | I wanna hear you say it. | 我想听你亲口说 |
[19:14] | Look, I made a deal with him, okay? | 我和他做了笔交易 行了吧 |
[19:18] | The flight recorder | 用飞行记录仪 |
[19:19] | in exchange for your asset in Moscow. | 换你在莫斯科的线人 |
[19:23] | I told you there is no such person. | 我和你说过 没这个人 |
[19:24] | – He doesn’t exist. – She. | -他不存在 -是她 |
[19:27] | – What? – She. | -什么 -她 |
[19:30] | It’s a woman, and she does exist. | 是个女人 她确实存在 |
[19:34] | She taught at a KGB language school in East Berlin. | 她在东柏林的一所克格勃语言学校教过书 |
[19:37] | Andrei Kuznetsov was one of her students. | 安德烈·库兹涅佐夫是她的学生 |
[19:45] | This–this is how she passes you her intelligence. | 这就是她给你传递情报的方式 |
[19:52] | Please, God… | 天哪 拜托 |
[19:54] | tell me you haven’t. | 告诉我 你没这样做 |
[19:56] | What if I have? | 如果我已经做了呢 |
[19:58] | Then you’ve permanently crippled | 那你就永久性地破坏了 |
[19:59] | our intelligence capability in Russia. | 我们在俄罗斯的情报网 |
[20:03] | I’m not exaggerating. | 我没有夸大其词 |
[20:05] | She’s the only significant live source we have left there. | 她是我们在那唯一存活的重大情报源 |
[20:08] | The rest were sent to the wall by Allison Carr. | 其他人都被艾莉森·卡尔逼入了绝境 |
[20:10] | So we rebuild the network. | 那就重建情报网啊 |
[20:12] | It would take a decade or more, | 那要花上十年甚至更久 |
[20:13] | and in the meantime we’re blind | 与此同时 我们将对这个 |
[20:15] | to a mortal enemy who’s slowly but surely | 必将逐渐扼杀我国民主的强敌 |
[20:18] | strangling our democracy. | 一无所知 |
[20:20] | Saul, let’s worry about the Russians tomorrow. | 索尔 俄罗斯人的事明天再想吧 |
[20:24] | Today we’ve got four Marine battalions | 今天有四个营的陆战队员 |
[20:26] | one hair trigger away from complete annihilation. | 距离毁灭近在咫尺之间 |
[20:30] | You’re still not getting it, Carrie. | 你还没明白 卡莉 |
[20:31] | Pakistan’s a regional problem at worst. | 巴基斯坦最多只是个地区问题 |
[20:33] | A regional problem? | 地区问题 |
[20:35] | No, you tell me that after the bombs go off. | 等核弹爆了再来和我说吧 |
[20:38] | We’re not out of options. I’m talking to Berkle | 我们还有选择 我明天早上 |
[20:40] | – and Walker in the morning. – That’s your plan. | -会跟伯克和沃克谈 -这就是你的计划 |
[20:42] | The press. | 找媒体 |
[20:43] | A flying fuck of a difference that’s gonna make. | 这招的作用可真是大呀 |
[20:45] | – It might. – It won’t. | -可能有用 -不可能 |
[20:47] | Then we try something else. | 那我们就试别的办法 |
[20:48] | Or it’s too late. | 那就太迟了 |
[20:53] | Sometimes, that’s the cost of doing business. | 代价总是不可避免的 |
[21:00] | Did you–did you really just say that? | 你刚说什么 |
[21:04] | What do you want from me? | 你要我怎样 |
[21:07] | I am doing everything I can. | 我已经尽我所能了 |
[21:10] | No, you are not. Give me her name. | 不 你没有 告诉我她的名字 |
[21:12] | I won’t do that ever. | 我绝不会告诉你 |
[21:16] | Now, you go upstairs, you pack your things | 现在你给我上楼 收拾好行李 |
[21:18] | and you get out of my house. | 滚出我家 |
[21:24] | You’re turning yourself in tonight. | 你今晚就去自首 |
[21:50] | Red is reactant. | 红色是反应剂 |
[21:53] | Clear is catalyst. | 透明的是催化剂 |
[22:06] | Shit. | 靠 |
[22:15] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[22:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:22] | Nothing, I–I’m just– | 没什么 我 我只是… |
[22:24] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[22:33] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[23:09] | Saul, can you hear me? | 索尔 你能听见吗 |
[23:12] | Say something if you can hear me. | 能听见就说句话 |
[23:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:19] | Now listen, a GRU team is on the way. | 听着 俄军情局的人已经在路上 |
[23:21] | They’ll be here any second. | 随时都会到 |
[23:22] | At that point, it’s out of my hands. | 到时候我就控制不了局面了 |
[23:24] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[23:27] | Saul, do you understand? | 索尔 你明白吗 |
[23:30] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[23:34] | So tell me now, and I will call them off. | 现在告诉我 我还能让他们取消行动 |
[23:39] | No. | 不 |
[23:41] | I’ll find out who she is either way. | 我早晚会查出她的身份 |
[23:45] | I will. | 我会的 |
[23:48] | I know you, Saul. | 我了解你 索尔 |
[23:51] | If she’s as valuable as you say, | 如果她真如你说的那般可贵 |
[23:52] | you’ll have put a mechanism in place, | 你就已经备好一套应急机制了 |
[23:54] | a hand-over to someone in the event of your death. | 你死后如何交接 |
[23:57] | You look me in the eye, | 你看着我的眼睛 |
[23:59] | and you tell me that someone isn’t me. | 告诉我交接的那个人不是我 |
[24:10] | Come on. Come on, Saul. | 拜托 拜托 索尔 |
[24:12] | Please, just see reason. | 求你了 理智一些 |
[24:15] | No one person is worth the lives of tens of thousands. | 没有哪个人的命抵得过成千上万条命 |
[24:20] | Hundreds of thousands. | 甚至几十万条命 |
[24:24] | She is. | 她抵得过 |
[24:26] | No. | 不 |
[24:27] | You can’t possibly believe that. | 你不会真这么想吧 |
[24:37] | They’re here, Saul. | 他们到了 索尔 |
[24:41] | Only you can stop this now. | 只有你能阻止这一切 |
[24:46] | Please, please. | 求你了 求求你 |
[24:56] | Take him. | 拿下他 |
[26:28] | Ready. | 准备就绪 |
[26:36] | Okay, Saul. | 索尔 |
[26:38] | This is it. | 事已至此 |
[26:42] | Everything you have ever asked of me I have done. | 你要我做的事 我全部做到了 |
[26:48] | And now I’m asking you… | 现在我请你… |
[26:52] | Just let me off the hook here. | 让我摆脱这种困境 |
[26:55] | Do not make me do this. | 别逼我动手 |
[27:07] | I–I am begging you. | 我求求你 |
[27:14] | Come here. | 靠近点 |
[27:26] | Go fuck yourself. | 去你妈的 |
[27:58] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[28:01] | The fallback, as we discussed. | 按计划实施备用方案 |
[28:04] | Tell Charlotte I’m on my way to the airfield. | 告诉夏洛特我现在去机场 |
[28:13] | I had to try. | 我必须得试试 |
[28:35] | I’m 30 minutes late for a meeting. | 我约了人 已经迟到三十分钟了 |
[28:40] | It’s Wellington. | 是威灵顿 |
[28:41] | I was just about to tell your friend here | 我刚准备告诉你朋友 |
[28:43] | you should let me answer that. | 你们应该让我接电话 |
[28:47] | They’ll come looking for me. Sooner than later. | 他们很快就会来找我的 |
[28:54] | You’ve reached Saul Berenson. Leave a message. | 我是索尔·贝伦森 请留言 |
[28:57] | Where the hell are you? | 你在哪儿呢 |
[28:58] | I got Berkle and Walker waiting here, | 伯克和沃克都在这里等你 |
[29:00] | and they’re getting restless. | 他们已经不耐烦了 |
[29:02] | Call me when you get this. | 听到留言给我回电话 |
[29:53] | Dorit, my name is Carrie Mathison. | 德鲁瓦 我叫卡莉·麦吉森 |
[29:55] | I work with your brother. | 我是你弟弟的同事 |
[29:56] | I know who you are. Of course I know. | 我知道你是谁 怎么会不知道呢 |
[30:00] | I–I wasn’t sure. | 我太不确定 |
[30:01] | Something’s happened to Saul. | 索尔出事了 |
[30:04] | Maybe we should talk inside. | 要不我们去里面谈吧 |
[30:06] | Just tell me, is he dead? | 先告诉我 他死了吗 |
[30:14] | I didn’t want you to hear over the phone. | 我不想让你在电话里听到这些 |
[30:15] | I wanted you to hear from me. | 我想亲口告诉你 |
[30:19] | He had a stroke yesterday. | 他昨天中风了 |
[30:22] | He managed to call 911, but by the time the EMTs got there– | 他打了急救电话 但救护车到了的时候… |
[30:28] | I’m sorry. | 节哀 |
[30:32] | Where is he? | 他现在在哪儿 |
[30:33] | They’re keeping him at GW Hospital | 暂时安置在乔治·华盛顿大学医院 |
[30:35] | until arrangements can be made. | 等着善后安排 |
[30:39] | Look, it’s– it’s a lot to take in, I know. | 这事对你打击很大 我知道 |
[30:42] | But I assumed you want him buried as soon as possible. | 但我想着你应该会希望他尽快安葬 |
[30:45] | So I took the liberty of arranging a flight for you. | 所以我擅自帮你订了机票 |
[30:49] | It’s in three hours. | 三小时后起飞 |
[30:50] | The cab will take you to the airport. | 这辆出租车会送你去机场 |
[30:54] | I–I need to pack some things. | 我需要收拾一下东西 |
[30:56] | Of course. Here, I can help you. | 当然 我来帮你 |
[31:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:31] | Have you told Mira? | 你告诉米拉了吗 |
[31:33] | I called her in Mumbai. Her mother’s not well. | 我往孟买打电话了 她母亲身体不太好 |
[31:36] | I said I’d let her know once you’d made arrangements. | 我跟她说你安排好后我就通知她 |
[31:44] | Dorit… | 德鲁瓦 |
[31:47] | Saul said he gave you something to hold for me | 索尔说他有东西保管在你这里 |
[31:50] | for safekeeping in case anything ever happened. | 万一出现意外 要你给我的 |
[31:56] | You’re just like him. | 你跟他一样 |
[31:59] | Always an ulterior motive. | 背后总是还隐藏着别的目的 |
[32:05] | He was here three years ago. Did you know that? | 他三年前来过 你知道吗 |
[32:08] | No. | 不知道 |
[32:11] | He wanted to work things out between us, he said. | 他说他想修复我们之间的关系 |
[32:14] | But that wasn’t the real reason. | 但那不是真正的原因 |
[32:17] | He had some operation he was running with the Arabs. | 他和阿拉伯人有什么行动 |
[32:21] | He used me as cover. | 他是在拿我做掩护 |
[32:26] | Before that, we hadn’t seen each other for 12 years. | 在那之前 我们已经十二年没有见过了 |
[32:38] | Here I am, so caught up in my own grief | 我光顾着自己悲伤了 |
[32:41] | that I haven’t expressed my sympathy. | 以致于根本不同情他人 |
[32:47] | You lost him, too. | 你也失去了他 |
[33:00] | I should probably get going. | 我该走了 |
[33:04] | I don’t mean to pressure you, | 我不是想催你 |
[33:06] | but I need to know if you have what Saul left for me or– | 但我想知道你有没有索尔留给我的 |
[33:13] | I almost forgot. Of course. | 我差点忘了 当然有 |
[34:05] | Are you all right? You seem– | 你还好吗 你看起来… |
[34:08] | Just relieved. | 只是如释重负 |
[34:12] | I’m just so glad you actually had this. | 我只是很高兴你真的有这个 |
[34:15] | It’d been a while since Saul had said anything about it, | 索尔已经很久没提起这个了 |
[34:17] | and it’s–it’s critical | 这很重要 |
[34:18] | I get it to our station in London. | 我得赶紧拿回伦敦的情报站 |
[34:22] | You’re not going back to Washington? | 你不回华盛顿吗 |
[34:25] | Um, I’ll get there a few hours behind you. | 我会比你晚几小时到 |
[34:27] | – In time for Saul’s service. – Yes. | -赶上索尔的葬礼 -对 |
[34:30] | Someone from the agency is coming for me. | 局里会有人来接我 |
[34:32] | Would it be possible for me to stay here until then? | 我能在这待到他们来接我吗 |
[34:36] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[34:39] | Just pull the front door closed. | 直接把前门带上就行 |
[34:41] | It locks itself. | 它会自动锁 |
[34:44] | Not that we need any security inside the fence. | 倒不是因为在围栏里面也需要防盗 |
[35:10] | So he gonna show or what? | 他到底来不来 |
[35:14] | It’s his meeting. He’ll be here. | 是他约的局 他会来的 |
[35:17] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[35:22] | 收到你消息了 我正在路上 哪里 | |
[35:31] | 收到你消息了 我正在路上 哪里 | |
[35:37] | Yeah, Jake, it’s me. | 杰克 是我 |
[35:39] | Saul knew the meeting this morning | 索尔知道今天早上约好 |
[35:40] | was in Alexandria, right? | 在亚历山大港见面吧 |
[35:43] | Then why’d he just text me that he’s on his way in? | 那他为什么发信息给我说他正在路上 |
[35:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:52] | Put me through to Captain Waters at DCPD. | 帮我接通特区警局的沃特斯队长 |
[35:54] | Something’s not right. | 不太对劲 |
[36:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:04] | Here, let me take these. I’ll put them in the backseat. | 我来拿吧 我把它放后座 |
[36:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:21] | You probably won’t be hungry, | 你大概不会饿 |
[36:22] | but you should try to eat something on the plane. | 但还是在飞机上吃点东西吧 |
[38:14] | – Put down your weapon. – I have no weapon. | -放下武器 -我没有武器 |
[38:16] | That’s what we agreed. | 我们说好了的 |
[38:23] | Hands on the wall. | 手放墙上 |
[38:24] | – Really? – Hands on the wall. | -认真的吗 -手放墙上 |
[38:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:45] | You have the name? | 你拿到名字了吗 |
[38:49] | I do. | 拿到了 |
[38:52] | You gonna give it to me? | 你打算告诉我吗 |
[38:53] | As long as your side turns over the flight recorder | 条件是你们三十分钟内 |
[38:55] | within 30 minutes. | 把飞行记录仪交出来 |
[38:56] | That was the deal. | 我们说好的 |
[38:58] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[39:22] | – You know her? – Know her? | -你认识她 -何止认识 |
[39:28] | I’m gonna need confirmation this is real. | 我需要核实你的消息 |
[39:30] | Oh, she’s real. | 是真的 |
[39:30] | She’s a name on a piece of paper. | 她就是纸上的一个名字而已 |
[39:36] | In there. | 进去 |
[39:53] | Go ahead. I’ve already seen it. | 看吧 我已经看过了 |
[39:58] | Carrie, if you’re watching this, | 卡莉 如果你看到这段视频 |
[40:01] | it means you’ve had a visit from my sister. | 说明我姐姐已经去找过你了 |
[40:03] | For all our disagreements over the years, | 虽然我们这么多年有很多分歧 |
[40:05] | I’ve always trusted Dorit to respect my wishes. | 我一直相信德鲁瓦能尊重我的意愿 |
[40:08] | Because in the end, who we trust in this life | 因为到头来 唯一要紧的是 |
[40:12] | is all that matters. | 我们相信的人 |
[40:14] | Anyway, here we are. | 总之 到了这一步 |
[40:16] | There are two reasons I’ve never told you what I’m about to. | 接下来的事情我从来没告诉过你 有两个原因 |
[40:19] | First, to protect you. | 第一 为了保护你 |
[40:21] | Second, to protect what has been– | 第二 保护 |
[40:24] | next to ours– | 除了我俩之外 |
[40:25] | my most significant professional relationship. | 对我来说最重要的职业情谊 |
[40:30] | Anna Pomerantseva | 安娜·波美兰兹娃 |
[40:33] | is an off-book agent I’ve been running since 1986. | 自1986年起就是我私下安插的特工 |
[40:37] | But running is a generous description for my role in the matter. | 用”安插”这个词好像夸大了我的作用 |
[40:41] | The fact is, Anna’s been running herself– | 其实 安娜自愿为我们工作 |
[40:44] | spying for the past 20 years from the very heart of Moscow, | 过去二十年间在莫斯科的心脏搜集情报 |
[40:48] | risking everything for us every day. | 每天都为我们冒着失去一切的风险 |
[40:51] | All the while, sending intelligence of the highest value | 同时 从国家机器的最高层 |
[40:54] | from the highest levels of the state apparatus. | 发回最宝贵的情报 |
[41:08] | Anechka? | 安娜契卡 |
[41:29] | – Saul. – Tell me you’re at the UN. | -索尔 -你在联合国总部吧 |
[41:31] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[41:32] | Wellington’s been calling around everywhere. | 威灵顿到处找你 |
[41:33] | Just tell me you’re still at the UN. | 告诉我你还在联合国总部 |
[41:35] | Yeah, I’m waiting for whatever it is Mirov’s about to say, | 对 我在等着米罗夫讲话 |
[41:37] | and they won’t release a transcript, | 他们不肯提前放出文本 |
[41:39] | – so we all– – Listen. Just listen. | -我们都… -听我说 |
[41:42] | Anna Pomerantseva, you need to find her now. | 安娜·波美兰兹娃 你得马上找到她 |
[41:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:46] | She’s an asset of ours, | 她是我们的线人 |
[41:47] | and she’s burned. | 她暴露了 |
[42:01] | – I see her. – Good. | -我看见她了 -好 |
[42:02] | Get her safe. Call me back. | 保证她安全 给我回电 |
[42:12] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[42:19] | Don’t look at me, Anna. Just listen. | 安娜 别看我 听我说 |
[42:21] | – Who are you? – Saul sent me. | -你是谁 -索尔让我来的 |
[42:23] | – I have no idea who you are– – Saul Berenson. | -我不知道你说的是… -索尔·贝伦森 |
[42:27] | You’ve been compromised. | 你已经暴露了 |
[42:29] | I have to get you out of here. | 我得把你弄出去 |
[42:35] | Anna, please. We don’t have much time. | 安娜 时间不多了 |
[42:46] | Saul will explain everything once you’re safe. | 等你安全了索尔会解释一切 |
[42:49] | I’ll leave first. Follow me. | 我先走 你跟着我 |
[42:51] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[42:54] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[43:29] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 快 |
[44:35] | There is no way out. | 没路了 |
[44:38] | – What’s your name? – Scott Ryan. | -你叫什么 -斯科特·瑞恩 |
[44:41] | Mr. Ryan, before they come through that door, | 瑞恩先生 他们闯进门之前 |
[44:43] | you need to give me your gun. | 你得把枪给我 |
[44:46] | No, you’re not gonna shoot your way out of this. | 不行 你杀不出去的 |
[44:48] | I don’t intend to shoot my way out, | 不是杀出去 |
[44:49] | and I can’t let them take me. | 我不能被抓 |
[44:51] | I won’t let them. | 不可以 |
[44:56] | You–you can petition for sanctuary | 你可以 |
[44:57] | as a political refugee. | 申请政治避难 |
[44:59] | I am a spy, not a refugee. | 我是间谍 不是难民 |
[45:01] | You’re on American soil. | 你在美国国土 |
[45:03] | It makes no difference. Not to them. | 一样的 对他们哪儿都一样 |
[45:07] | So unless you have it in to kill me yourself, | 所以说 要么你杀了我 |
[45:10] | give me your gun. | 要么把枪给我 |
[45:13] | – I can’t do that. – Please. | -真不行 -拜托 |
[45:15] | I can’t do that. | 我办不到 |
[45:16] | Then let me talk to Saul. | 那让我和索尔说 |
[45:32] | – Tell me you have her. – It’s me. | -找到她了吧 -是我 |
[45:35] | My God. | 天呐 |
[45:36] | We are in a room in the basement, trapped. | 我们被困在地下室里了 |
[45:43] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[45:45] | The GRU. They are right outside. | 俄军情局的人 在外面呢 |
[45:47] | Tell me exactly where you are. I’ll send help. | 告诉我具体位置 我派人支援 |
[45:50] | There is no time, | 来不及了 |
[45:51] | and Mr. Ryan won’t give me his gun | 瑞恩不肯把枪给我 |
[45:54] | so I can end this on my own terms. | 让我按自己的办法了断 |
[46:00] | – Anna– – It’s all right, Saul. | -安娜 -没事的 索尔 |
[46:04] | I only wish I could have seen the mission through to the end. | 我真想亲眼看到任务完成 |
[46:08] | No. Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[46:11] | You’re the best. | 你是最厉害的 |
[46:14] | I’ve never known anyone so brave. | 我没见过你这么勇敢人 |
[46:18] | They’re coming now. | 他们要进来了 |
[46:22] | Please. Talk to Mr. Ryan. | 跟瑞恩说话 |
[46:26] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[46:27] | Unless you’ve got some ace up your sleeve… | 你如果不能施展什么魔法 |
[46:31] | Give her the gun. | 就把枪给她吧 |
[46:33] | Give her the fucking gun. | 把你那破枪给她 |
[47:23] | Thank you for being here on such short notice. | 感谢各位短时间内到场 |
[47:26] | On behalf of the Russian Federation, | 此刻 我谨代表俄罗斯联邦 |
[47:28] | I’m here today to present evidence | 将在这里证明 |
[47:30] | that Jalal Haqqani had nothing to do | 贾拉勒·哈卡尼与 |
[47:33] | with the death of President Warner and President Daoud. | 沃纳总统和达乌德总统之死无关 |
[47:38] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is the flight recorder | 女士们先生们 这是他们的直升机上的 |
[47:42] | from their helicopter. | 飞行记录仪 |
[47:45] | Recovered in the field by officers of the GRU | 被出外勤的俄军情局特工发现 |
[47:48] | and authenticated over the past 24 hours | 在过去的二十四小时中 |
[47:50] | by aviation experts in Moscow, | 经莫斯科航空专家鉴定属实 |
[47:53] | what I’m about to play for you now | 我现在将要播放的 |
[47:55] | is the unedited cockpit recording | 是那次航行最后两分钟 |
[47:58] | of the last two minutes of that flight. | 驾驶员座舱的无剪辑录音 |
[48:02] | Eight miles out of Steedley. | 距离斯蒂德利13公里 |
[48:04] | Altitude, two-zero. | 高度 两千 |
[48:06] | Airspeed, 160 knots. | 时速 160节 |
[48:07] | Heading zero-three-zero. | 航向正东 |
[48:10] | Low cloud cover coming in. | 低空云层靠近 |
[48:12] | Let’s keep an eye on it. | 注意观察 |
[48:13] | Just turn it off. I’ve heard enough. | 关掉吧 我听够了 |
[48:24] | – You okay? – The game’s over. | -你还好吗 -比赛结束了 |
[48:26] | You can cut the bullshit. | 你就少耍嘴皮了 |
[48:28] | – I was just– – Why don’t you just go? | -我只是… -你为什么不走 |
[48:30] | You got everything you wanted. | 你得到了你想要的一切 |
[48:32] | – What I wanted? – Yeah, Russia looking like | -我想要的 -俄罗斯看起来 |
[48:34] | a sure thing for the Nobel Prize | 稳拿诺贝尔和平奖了 |
[48:35] | and a woman– a decent woman– | 而一个女人 一个正派的女人 |
[48:37] | on her way to the dungeon at Lubyanka. | 要去卢比扬卡的地牢了 |
[48:39] | Decent? | 正派的 |
[48:41] | I lost two agents in Cypress because of her. | 因为她 我在松柏酒店失去了两名特工 |
[48:44] | Rendered and tortured to death. | 他们被供出 折磨致死 |
[48:46] | Fine, upstanding men, I’m sure. | 肯定是两位很正直的男士吧 |
[48:48] | – Carrie. – What? | -卡莉 -什么 |
[48:50] | I’m sorry. Okay, if you wanna blame me, go ahead. | 抱歉 如果你想责怪我 就责怪我吧 |
[48:52] | No, I do blame you. | 我就是想责怪你 |
[48:53] | Do not say it was a game, because it’s not. | 别说这是场竞赛 因为这不是 |
[48:56] | I did what I had to do. | 我别无选择 |
[48:59] | Cost of doing business. | 这是交易的代价 |
[49:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[49:08] | You sound like Saul. | 你听起来像索尔 |
[49:13] | He should have pulled Anna from the field | 一意识到你要干什么时 |
[49:14] | the moment he realized what you were up to. | 他就应该把安娜撤离 |
[49:19] | You don’t understand anything. | 你什么都不明白 |
[49:20] | I understand, I understand that it was difficult for him. | 我明白 我明白那对他很难 |
[49:22] | Of course it was. | 当然很难 |
[49:24] | Saul loved me. He trusted me. | 索尔爱我 信任我 |
[49:26] | That’s why he didn’t pull her, and that’s gone now. | 所以他没有撤离她 但现在什么都没了 |
[49:29] | That’s lost. | 我们没有信任了 |
[49:32] | Do you see that? | 你看到这一点了吗 |
[49:32] | Do you–do you even know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[49:35] | You’ll survive. | 你会挺过去 |
[49:37] | And so will he. | 他也会 |
[49:41] | I don’t know what it’s like on your side, | 我不知道你那边是什么情况 |
[49:42] | but it must be very… | 但那一定很… |
[49:45] | very lonely. | 很孤立无援吧 |
[50:25] | The evidence is clear and unambiguous. | 证据十分清楚明晰 |
[50:28] | No one shot down that Black Hawk. | 没人击落了那架黑鹰 |
[50:31] | There was no conspiracy or sabotage | 没有阴谋或蓄意破坏 |
[50:34] | or pilot malfeasance. | 或者飞行员误操作 |
[50:36] | It was simply an accident. | 只是一场意外 |
[50:38] | An awful, tragic accident. | 惨痛悲剧的意外 |
[50:42] | So please, Mr. President, | 拜托 总统先生 |
[50:45] | stand down your troops. | 不要出兵 |
[50:47] | Turn your planes around. | 撤回飞机 |
[50:49] | There’s no more cause for war. | 没有理由引发战争 |
[51:02] | David, get me CENTCOM. | 大卫 接通中央司令部 |
[51:04] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[51:11] | General Owens? Hold for the president. | 欧文斯将军 等总统接电话 |
[51:16] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[51:20] | Anna Pomerantseva is dead. | 安娜·波美兰兹娃死了 |
[51:23] | Killed herself rather than surrender. | 宁死不屈 |
[51:26] | Saul managed to warn her somehow. | 索尔想办法通知她了 |
[51:30] | So Israeli counterintelligence must know, too. | 以色列反情报部门肯定也知道了 |
[51:46] | – Ramallah? – Ramallah. | -拉马拉 -拉马拉 |
[51:48] | I have people there who can smuggle you into Syria. | 我有人能安排你去叙利亚 |
[52:49] | You almost ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[52:51] | Car’s here. | 车到了 |
[52:53] | I’ll be down in a minute. | 我一会儿就下去 |
[52:55] | – You excited? – Very. | -你兴奋吗 -很兴奋 |
[52:59] | Close your eyes. | 闭上双眼 |
[53:01] | Go on. Close your eyes. | 闭上 闭上双眼 |
[53:14] | What’s this for? | 这是干什么 |
[53:21] | Finishing. | 点缀 |
[53:24] | It’s beautiful. Thank you. | 很美 谢谢 |
[53:26] | You’ve done a very, very important thing, Carrie. | 你做了非常非常重要的事 卡莉 |
[53:35] | Let’s go celebrate. | 去庆祝吧 |
[54:08] | I just need my purse. | 我得拿上钱包 |
[54:42] | 中情局最终报告: 伊拉克无大规模杀伤武器 | |
[54:43] | 模糊的界限 中情局的军事化 | |
[54:47] | 中情局最终报告 伊拉克无大规模杀伤武器 | |
[54:48] | 模糊的界限 中情局的军事化 | |
[54:49] | 布什承认中情局 有黑牢与秘密监狱 | |
[54:50] | 中情局局长承认 监控参议员办公室 对众议院说谎 | |
[55:25] | – Mom’s silver. – It’s yours. | -妈妈的银器 -给你了 |
[55:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[55:29] | I certainly won’t be needing it. | 我肯定不会需要 |
[55:32] | Saul, I wish you would reconsider. | 索尔 我希望你会重新考虑 |
[55:35] | Come back to Gush Etzion. | 回古什埃齐翁吧 |
[55:37] | Let your family take care of you instead of strangers. | 让家人而不是陌生人照顾你 |
[55:40] | I don’t need taking care of. | 我不需要照顾 |
[55:41] | You can have the bedroom right off the garden | 可以给你花园旁的房间 |
[55:43] | – on the ground floor. – Stop badgering me. | -一楼的 -别劝我了 |
[55:45] | I’m not moving to Israel. | 我不搬去以色列 |
[55:46] | How many ti– – | 有多少次… |
[55:48] | – Shit. – What? | -靠 -怎么 |
[55:49] | I forgot to disconnect the landline. | 我忘记停机了 |
[55:51] | Put that on the list. | 加上清单吧 |
[55:52] | I’ll get it. | 我去接 |
[55:57] | Here you go. | 搬吧 |
[56:02] | Easy does it. | 慢着点 |
[56:17] | Here. Give me that. | 来 给我吧 |
[56:18] | – Who was that? – Oh, wrong number. | -谁的电话 -打错了 |
[56:20] | Some guy looking for a professor Rabinow. | 有个人要找拉比诺教授 |
[56:24] | – Rabinow? – Yeah. | -拉比诺 -对 |
[56:26] | He kept insisting that he had the right number, | 他一口咬定他没打错 |
[56:28] | and I kept telling him there’s nobody here by that name. | 我反复告诉他这没这么个人 |
[57:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:46] | Ryan Porter on trombone. | 长号手莱恩·波特 |
[57:48] | Brandon Coleman on keys. | 键盘手布兰登·克尔曼 |
[57:51] | Pops, Rickey Washington on soprano saxophone. | 高音萨克斯手里奇·华盛顿 |
[57:54] | Patrice Quinn on vocals. | 和声帕特里斯·奎恩 |
[57:56] | Dwight Trible on vocals. | 和声德怀特·特布里尔 |
[57:58] | Tony Austin on drums, | 鼓手托尼·奥斯汀 |
[58:01] | Miles Mosley on bass. | 贝斯手迈尔斯·莫斯利 |
[58:03] | Ronald Bruner Jr. on drums, | 鼓手小罗纳德·布鲁纳 |
[58:06] | My name is Kamasi Washington. | 我是卡玛西·华盛顿 |
[58:31] | – Professor. – Hello, Claude. | -教授 -你好 克劳德 |
[58:32] | I just tried you an hour ago. | 我一个小时前刚给你打过电话 |
[58:34] | Some strange woman answered. | 一个陌生女人接的 |
[58:36] | My sister. | 我姐姐 |
[58:38] | Well, I’ve been a little worried. | 我一直都有点担心 |
[58:39] | Rachel and I read about the heart attack | 我和蕾切尔听说你心脏病发作了 |
[58:40] | and we hadn’t heard from you in such a long time. | 很长时间都没有你的消息 |
[58:43] | I’m much better. Thank you. | 我好多了 谢谢 |
[58:44] | Well, it’s good to have you back, Professor. | 你能回来真好 教授 |
[58:46] | You can stop with the cloak and dagger, Claude. | 我们就别对暗号了 克劳德 |
[58:49] | It’s all over now. | 都结束了 |
[58:50] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[59:10] | 次日达快递 克劳德·法鲁转拉比诺教授收 | |
[59:12] | – When did this arrive? – This morning. | -什么时候到的 -今天早晨 |
[59:15] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[1:00:00] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:01:19] | Saul, what is it? Are you all right? | 索尔 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[1:01:21] | Give me a minute. Will you, please? | 让我一个人待会 好吗 |
[1:01:49] | 样书 非卖品 《暴政的秘密》 卡莉·麦吉森 | |
[1:02:06] | 《暴政的秘密》 我缘何背叛了我祖国 | |
[1:02:11] | 《暴政的秘密》 我缘何背叛了我祖国 卡莉·麦吉森 | |
[1:02:19] | 谨以此书献给我的女儿 希望有朝一日她能理解 | |
[1:02:44] | 次日达快递 克劳德·法鲁转拉比诺教授收 | |
[1:02:50] | 样书 非卖品 《暴政的秘密》 卡莉·麦吉森 | |
[1:03:33] | Greetings from Moscow, Professor. | 教授 这是来自莫斯科的问候 |
[1:03:35] | The Russian S-400 missile defense system | 卖给伊朗和土耳其的 |
[1:03:38] | sold to Iran and Turkey has a backdoor. | 俄罗斯S-400导弹防御系统有后门 |
[1:03:40] | It can be defeated. | 它能被打败 |
[1:03:42] | Specs to follow. | 欲知详情 |
[1:03:43] | Stay tuned. | 下回分解 |