Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Horrible Bosses(恶老板)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Horrible Bosses(恶老板)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:恶老板
英文名称:Horrible Bosses
年代:2011

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:29] 恶老板
[00:33] I get to work before the sun comes up 我起的比鸡早
[00:36] and I leave long after it’s gone down. 睡得比鸡晚
[00:37] I haven’t had sex in six months with someone other than myself. 这半年来只有撸管生活
[00:42] And the only thing in my refrigerator is an old lime. 我的冰箱里只有一颗老酸柠
[00:45] Could be a kiwi. No way to tell. 也可能是个猕猴桃 谁知道呢
[00:45] 康摩戴尼
[00:47] Morning, Thomas. 早上好 托马斯
[00:48] Good morning, Nick. You better hurry. 早上好 尼克 你最好快点
[00:50] But here’s the thing: 不过重要的是
[00:52] This is just temporary. 这都是暂时的而已
[00:55] 担保投资 全球财富投资管理
[00:56] Quick story: 讲个小故事
[00:57] My grandmother came to this country with $20 in her pocket. 我祖母带着二十美金来到这个国家
[01:00] She worked hard her whole life and never took shit from anyone. 她一辈子努力工作 没受过任何人的气
[01:03] When she died, she had turned that $20 into $2000. 等到她过世 二十美金变成了两千美金
[01:09] That sucks. 太糟了
[01:11] You know why she didn’t succeed? 知道她为什么没成功吗
[01:13] Because she didn’t take shit from anyone. 就因为她不受别人的气
[01:15] The key to success– 成功的关键
[01:17] They will not teach you this in business school. 是商校里不会教给你的
[01:19] –is taking shit. 就是要去受气
[01:20] That’s what I’ve been doing the last eight years, 过去的八年我一直忍气吞声
[01:21] 大卫・哈肯呼入
[01:23] and it’s all about to pay off. 现在就等着得益于此了
[01:24] This is Nick. 我是尼克
[01:25] I’m this close to getting a big promotion with my own office. 我就快得到晋升机会了
[01:30] I’ll be right there, Mr. Harken. 我马上到 哈肯
[01:31] Then all the endless hours, 那所有无尽的努力
[01:33] and the sacrifice and the shit-eating… 还有牺牲和受过的气…
[01:35] …will have been worth it. 就都值当了
[01:36] See, this is what concerns me, Nick. 这事我感觉挺奇怪 尼克
[01:38] You’re a punctual guy. 你是个准时的人
[01:39] You know the importance of being here right at 6 a.M. 你知道六点整准时到岗的重要性
[01:42] Which is what leads me to think that… 这让我不由得不去想…
[01:45] …there must be something wrong with the internal clock on our security system. 我们安全系统的内部时钟一定是出了问题
[01:48] May have been a minute late. 我可能晚了一分钟
[01:50] But according to this, 可是从这录像看来
[01:51] you were two minutes late. So either you’re a liar… 你迟了两分钟 那要么你是个骗子…
[01:53] …or this system is off by a full minute. 要么系统迟了整整一分钟
[01:58] The only hitch? 唯一的障碍呢
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1762个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:292个,六级词汇:151个,GRE词汇:153个,托福词汇:229个,考研词汇:330个,专四词汇:250个,专八词汇:43个,
所有生词标注共:625个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[02:00] I work for this guy, David Harken… 就是我的老板大人 大卫・哈肯
[02:02] …who right now is giving me some fresh shit 我迟到了两分钟
[02:04] for being two minutes late. 他就鸡蛋里挑骨头
[02:06] He’s a total fucking asshole. 他是个超级大傻叉
[02:09] If that’s the case, I’m gonna have to fire Thomas, 如果真的是我们慢了
[02:12] our longtime security coordinator. 那我就得炒了我们的老协调员托马斯
[02:14] – I may have been two minutes late. – Oh. -没准是晚了两分钟 -这样啊
[02:16] Well, then you were lying. 那就是你说谎了
[02:18] No. I– Who you calling? 不是 我…你在打给谁
[02:20] – Thomas. I gotta let him go. – No, uh– -托马斯 我要炒了他 -别
[02:22] – I was lying. Sorry. – Lying? -我说谎了 抱歉 -说谎吗
[02:23] I didn’t mean to. It was more of a saying. 我不是故意的 就是那么一说
[02:26] “Might have been a minute late.” “我可能晚了一分钟”
[02:27] Literally, uh, truthfully, was two minutes late. 但实际上 事实上 是晚了两分钟
[02:32] Boy, I have to get used to 我得适应戴着这枚
[02:34] driving with this big, heavy ring on my finger. 又大又重的戒指开车
[02:37] – Come on. – I keep swerving to the left, babe. -快点吧 -我老是往左偏 宝贝
[02:40] When I was a kid, people 我小的时候
[02:41] would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up. 别人老问我长大以后想成为什么
[02:43] I always gave the same answer. 我的答案一直没变
[02:45] I love you so much. 我太爱你了
[02:47] I love you too. 我也爱你
[02:48] I wanted to be a husband. 我想成为一名丈夫
[02:49] – I will call you when I’m done. – Have a good day. -等下班了就打给你 -一切顺利
[02:52] I know that sounds weird. 我知道这听起来怪怪的
[02:53] Most boys wanna be firehouse chiefs or personal trainers… 多数男孩想当消防队队长或是健身教练
[02:56] …but to me being a husband was, like, the highest calling. 但丈夫这个头衔于我而言终极目标
[03:00] And thanks to Stacy… 而多亏了斯黛西…
[03:01] …that dream’s about to come true. 这个梦想就快实现了
[03:03] Unfortunately, no one’s gonna 不幸地是 除非娶了欧普拉[美国脱口秀女皇]
[03:05] pay you to be a husband unless you marry Oprah. 否则当个丈夫是没人给发工资的
[03:08] So I had to find a job. 所以我得找份工作
[03:10] Now, I always admired dentists. 我一直很佩服牙医
[03:12] They’re smart, they’re capable, 他们很聪明 有能力
[03:14] they keep your teeth healthy. 还能保持人们的牙齿健康
[03:15] So I went out and I became one. 所以我就成为了一名牙医
[03:18] – How are you today, Dale? – I’m fine. Thanks. -你好吗 戴尔 -不错 谢谢
[03:22] Excavator. 钻孔器
[03:23] Okay, I became a dental assistant. 好吧 是牙医助理
[03:25] It’s basically the same thing. 差不了多少
[03:27] I just make a lot less money. 就是赚的少多了
[03:29] Did you ever see that show Gossip Girl? 看没看过《绯闻女孩》
[03:31] No. 没看过
[03:33] I watched an episode last night. 昨晚我看了一集
[03:35] I fingered myself so hard 我对着那个佩恩・贝格利[GG里面Dan的扮演者]
[03:37] to that Penn Badgley guy, I broke a nail. 自摸得指甲都断了一个
[03:39] And it would have been the perfect job. 这工作哪里都好
[03:42] If not for one… 除了
[03:43] …evil crazy bitch, D.D.S. 这位骚娘们 牙科医生
[03:48] I bet you’re no shrimp in the cock department, huh, there, Dale? 我打赌你弟弟不算太小吧 戴尔
[03:50] – Okay, Julia. Come on. – What? -行了 茱莉亚 拜托 -什么
[03:52] I’m uncomfortable talking about that. 这个话题让我不舒服
[03:53] Oh, Dale, come on. 戴尔 拜托
[03:55] You know that I like to fool around. 你知道我就喜欢瞎胡闹
[03:57] Mr. Anderton. 安德顿先生
[03:59] Not in the office. This is bad. 别在办公室里闹 影响不好
[04:01] – Bad, bad, bad! – You probably shouldn’t hit the patients. -真不乖 -你不该打病人
[04:05] Ah, I love this. So festive. 我爱死这了 跟过节似的
[04:08] I love my job. 我太爱我的工作了
[04:09] If you ask me, anyone who hates their job 要我说 谁要是讨厌自己的工作
[04:11] has no one to blame but themself. 不能赖到任何人头上 只能怪自己
[04:13] We make our own destinies, 命运掌握在自己手里
[04:14] and I’ve made a sweet one. 像我就是万事如意
[04:16] We have stairs. You don’t need to bring your own. 我们有梯架 不用再带过去了
[04:18] I’m an account manager at a chemical company. 我在一家化学公司任客户经理
[04:20] I’ll tell you, the job has its perks. 而且 这工作还能有些特权
[04:22] Hi, can I help you? 需要什么吗
[04:23] He’s just signing for these packages. Thank you. 他在签收这些包裹 谢谢
[04:26] Oh, no. I should do this. 不 该由我来做
[04:27] Reggie, I got this. Thank you, buddy. 雷吉 我来吧 谢谢 哥们
[04:28] – This is high-priority stuff here. – Thank you. -首先要签收 -谢谢你
[04:32] – So, what’s going on here? – I’m sorry? -这里怎么了 -你说什么
[04:33] – Is this one of those hidden camera shows? – What do you mean? -这是什么偷拍节目吗 -什么意思
[04:36] You’re way too cute to be just a FedEx girl. 你这么可爱 肯定不是联邦快递的人
[04:38] You gotta be a model or actress or something, right? 你肯定是个模特或是演员吧
[04:41] What happens when I open these? 我打开包裹后会怎么样
[04:42] Something’ll jump out, bite my penis? 蹦出来什么吓我一跳吗
[04:44] No. Nothing’s gonna jump out. 不 蹦不出来东西
[04:46] I’m just a FedEx girl. 我就是联邦快递的员工
[04:48] Shut up. 得了吧
[04:49] – Bye. – Have a great afternoon. -再见 -下午愉快
[04:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:52] I didn’t sign that form, by the way, so she has to come back. 我没签那张单子 她还得回来
[04:55] She’s cute, huh, Reg? 她很可爱吧 雷吉
[04:56] – Caught another fly in your web, did you? – Ha, ha. Hey, Jack. -又在勾引无知少女了啊 -哈哈 杰克
[04:59] But the real reason I’m here is this guy: 但这工作真正吸引我的是他
[05:02] Jack Pellit, my boss. 杰克・佩利特 我的老板
[05:03] The sweetest man I know. 我所认识最好的人
[05:06] He loves me and I love him. Everybody loves him. 他爱我 我也爱他 人人都爱他
[05:09] – You all right, Margie? – Hi, Mr. Pellit. Kurt. -你好吗 玛姬 -佩利特先生 科特
[05:11] I’ve been waiting to get in there for a while. 我等了有一会儿了
[05:13] – Who’s in there? – It’s your son. -谁在里面 -贵公子
[05:17] Bobby! 鲍比
[05:20] Margie’s waiting. You nearly done in there? 玛姬在等呢 你搞定没
[05:25] A man can’t get any privacy around here. 想有点隐私都不行
[05:27] – Okay, Margie. Bobby? – What? -好了 玛姬 鲍比 -什么事
[05:29] Your stomach okay? You seem to spend more time on the toilet… 肠胃还好吗 你上厕所的时间…
[05:32] …than at your desk. 好像比工作时间都长
[05:33] I didn’t realize I had 我还不知道
[05:35] to tell you every time I wanna take a dump. 我每次大便都要跟您报告一下
[05:37] If the worst thing about 要是这工作
[05:38] this job is having to tolerate my boss’s… 最糟的就是要忍受老板那位
[05:40] …dipshit cokehead son, well, it’s a small price to pay. 有毒瘾的败家子 那我还受得住
[05:44] Need me to tell you when I pee-pee? 小便要不要也报告一声呢
[05:46] I’m just trying to get you to do your part, 我只想让你做好分内事
[05:48] son. It’s not easy times. 儿子 日子不好混
[05:50] I do my part. 我不光要做好自己的事
[05:51] I do other people’s parts. 还要兼顾别人的事
[05:52] But it doesn’t matter to you. 不过你都不在乎
[05:54] You just wanna ride my ass because I’m your son. 你就是想对我说教 因为我是你儿子
[05:56] You know what? I don’t hear you giving dickskin any shit. 知道吗 你跟这二货就没说过这些废话
[06:00] – “Dickskin”? Nice. – Kiss-ass. -“二货” 说得好 -玩蛋去
[06:02] -Come on, come on. – Yeah, go on. In you go. -快来 快来 -快走 跟我来
[06:04] – Go on, gay boy. – I’m not a gay. -快去 基佬 -我不是
[06:06] – Please. – I’m not. -承认了吧 -我不是
[06:07] – I’ve seen gay boys. – Yeah? -我见过基佬 -是吗
[06:08] – You’re one of them. – Where did you see them? -你就是 -你在哪里见到的
[06:10] Get in the fucking–! 快他妈的…
[06:12] – I’m a green belt, motherfucker. – What? -哥学过功夫 混球 -什么
[06:14] – Yeah. All right? -Okay. -你没听错 怎么的 -好吧
[06:16] Now, I know you’ve been working your tail off for that promotion. 我知道你为了升职忙得脚不沾地
[06:19] But I’m not sure I can even consider… 不过我可不敢给一个
[06:22] …making you the senior vice president of sales… 我信不过的人升职到
[06:28] …if I can’t trust you. 高级销售副总裁这个位子
[06:30] You can trust me. 你可以信任我
[06:31] Yeah, now you sound like my wife. 是吗 这话跟我老婆说的一样
[06:33] “Trust me. You can trust me, honey. “相信我吧 你可以信任我 亲爱的
[06:36] Nothing’s happening behind your back. Trust me.” 我没背着你干什么 相信我”
[06:38] Meanwhile, she’s fucking every guy in the neighborhood. 嘴上这么说 私下里把邻居睡了个遍
[06:43] Oh, you want one? 来一杯吗
[06:45] It’s 8:15 A.M. 这才上午八点一刻
[06:47] Well, is there something wrong 男人早上喝一杯
[06:48] with a man enjoying a drink in the morning? 有什么问题吗
[06:50] No. Thank you. 没有 谢谢
[06:53] Sure, thanks. 来一杯吧 谢了
[07:04] Bottoms up. 干杯
[07:06] Nothing for you? 你不喝吗
[07:08] Nick, it’s 8:15 in the morning. I’m not an alcoholic. 尼克 这才八点一刻 我又不是酒鬼
[07:12] The only reason I took one, I thought you were gonna have one. 我说来一杯 是因为我以为你要喝
[07:15] You took one because you thought I was? 以为我要喝才要来一杯吗
[07:16] Is that something a senior VP would do? 这是高级副总裁会做的事儿吗
[07:19] I was just trying to be polite. 我只是给你面子
[07:20] So if I, uh, was gonna 那要是我把蛋蛋放在蜂蜜里
[07:22] put my balls in honey and shaved coconut… 再让椰子夹两下
[07:24] …you’d do that too? 你也跟我学吗
[07:25] – I would not. – Sure? -不会 -是吗
[07:26] – Yeah. – Because I’ve got some coconut. -没错 -我这真的有椰子
[07:30] Anyway, I’m having my teeth whitened on Tuesday. 不管怎么样 我周二要去洗牙
[07:32] You have to get your work done by Monday… 你得在周一把活儿干好交给我
[07:33] …which means you’ll probably be here all weekend. 也就是说周末你差不多得在公司过了
[07:36] Look, if you want a promotion, you gotta earn it. 听着 要是想升职 就得把活儿干好
[07:39] Now, what do I keep saying? 我平常怎么说来着
[07:40] Life is a marathon, and you cannot win a marathon… 好事多磨 舍不得老婆
[07:43] …without putting a few Band-Aids on your nipples, right? 套不了流氓
[07:46] Right. 对
[07:49] Nick. 尼克
[07:51] It’s 18-year-old Scotch. 这是一杯十八年的威士忌
[07:52] You don’t really expect me to pour it back into the bottle, do you? 你不会想让我把它倒回去吧
[08:11] – Water. – Yep. -水 -好的
[08:16] All right. Let’s see if this thing’s working. Oh! 好了 看看好不好用
[08:18] – Oh, my God. -Oh! I’m sorry. I’m a squirter, Dale. -天哪 -抱歉 我潮吹了 戴尔
[08:24] – Oh, you know what? – What? -你知道不 -什么
[08:27] Ah. I think I can make out our little friend right there. 这么就能看出你鸡鸡的轮廓了哎
[08:32] Stop it. 停下
[08:34] – Somebody’s circumcised. – Okay. -看来你割过包皮了 -行了
[08:37] – Listen. – What? -听着 -什么
[08:38] Can we stop doing this thing here? 能不能别再闹了
[08:40] Why? Because you have a girlfriend? 干吗要停 有女友就不能闹吗
[08:43] She’s not just my girlfriend anymore. We’re engaged now. 她不只是我女友 我们订婚了
[08:45] – What? – We’re engaged. -什么 -我们订婚了
[08:50] You said that she was just a hole for your dick. 你说过就是为了上床才跟她在一起的
[08:53] I never said that. 我才没说过
[08:55] Not really my style. 不是我会说的话
[08:58] Shut up. 别吵
[09:00] That’s a lot of gas. 你这笑气给多了吧[牙医用麻醉气体]
[09:02] – That’s good. No, those are great ideas. – Yeah? -太好了 不 好主意 -是吗
[09:02] 佩利特父子
[09:05] – Put them down on paper, will you? – Will do. -记得写下来 -好的
[09:10] – You’re happy here, aren’t you? – Yeah, of course. -你工作得顺心吗 -当然了
[09:13] Good. 很好
[09:16] You got a bright future here, you know? 你很有发展前景 知道吗
[09:18] Someday soon, it’ll be you running this place. 不久的将来 这个地方就是你的了
[09:21] – See you, kid. – All right, now. -再见 孩子 -好的
[09:25] – Drive safe. – Yeah. -路上小心 -好的
[09:31] Oh, shit. 我靠
[09:33] He had a heart attack. 他心脏病犯了
[09:34] They said his, uh, heart burst in his chest like a water balloon. 他们说他的心脏爆裂 跟水球一样炸了
[09:40] Oh, my God. I’m sorry, man. I know you guys were close. 天哪 真可怜 我知道你们关系很好
[09:43] Yeah. Yeah, I loved that guy. 是啊 对 我爱他
[09:46] I loved working for him, you know? 我喜欢为他工作 知道吗
[09:48] It was, like, awesome. 给他干活爽歪了
[09:49] Now his shitbag son’s gonna be in charge and it’s like– 现在他没用的儿子管事儿了 就…
[09:52] The cokehead? 那个瘾君子?
[09:53] Yeah. Know how many times I caught him doing blow at work? 对 我经常见到他工作时候吸毒
[09:56] This thing’s a real bummer. Sorry. 真闹心 不好意思
[09:58] You’re the only one of us who didn’t completely hate his job. 你是我们仨里面唯一不十分讨厌自己工作的人
[10:00] Did I tell you that Harken 我跟没跟你说哈肯
[10:02] tricked me into having a drink at 8:00 this morning? 骗得我今天早上八点就喝了一杯吗
[10:05] I mean, I work for the Antichrist. 我是在一个伪君子手底下受气
[10:07] How did he trick you? 他怎么骗你的
[10:08] I thought he was giving you a promotion. 他不是要给你升职吗
[10:10] He is, definitely. That’s why he’s being extra evil. 是啊 所以他可以变本加厉的蹂躏我
[10:12] This is his last chance to make my life miserable. 他使唤我的机会不多了
[10:15] Right. At least your boss isn’t sexually harassing you. 行了 至少你的上司没有对你性骚扰
[10:18] – Oh my God. Here we go. – Don’t give me shit. -天哪 又来了 -别跟我来这套
[10:20] You never get any sympathy for this. 你这事我们同情不了
[10:22] She’s going crazy. It’s like 她要疯了 现在办公室
[10:23] a totally hostile work environment now, man. 气氛完全变味了 哥们
[10:25] – It’s not funny. – Yeah? -这事不好笑 -是吗
[10:27] All right, check it out. today she starts spraying 听着 她今天要看我鸡巴的轮廓
[10:29] water at my crotch to see the outline of my dick. 就往我裤裆喷水
[10:31] – That’s great. – It’s not great. -多好啊 -好个头
[10:33] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢你
[10:34] Why don’t you just, you know, fuck her? 你怎么不上她
[10:36] Because I am engaged to be married and I love my fiance, okay? 因为我订婚了 我爱我的未婚妻 满意吗
[10:40] That’s true. 这倒是
[10:41] – Congratulations. – Thank you. -恭喜恭喜 -谢谢
[10:43] What about getting a different dental hygienist job? 不然去别的地方当个牙医
[10:45] I can’t get another job. 我不能换工作
[10:46] No, he’s a child molester, 不对 他有恋童癖
[10:48] – Nick. – No, uh, deviant. Sexual deviant? -尼克 -不对 变态 性变态吧
[10:50] What is it? How do they classify it? Sex offender. 什么来着 他们怎么定的 性犯罪者吧
[10:52] I’m on the registered sex offender list, yes. 我是作为性罪犯登记在册的 没错
[10:55] You can’t get that expunged? 还没除名吗
[10:57] All you did was pull your dick out on a playground. 你不就是在游乐场上露鸟来着吗
[10:59] I was taking a piss at night, there were no kids. 那天晚上我是在小便 没有孩子在
[11:01] All right, you know what? 好吧 知道吗
[11:03] You don’t put a playground right next to a bar. 哪有酒吧旁边建游乐场的
[11:06] It’s entrapment. 完全是陷阱
[11:09] Speaking of entrapment, 说到陷阱
[11:10] I’m gonna go see that girl about her vagina. 我要看看那个妞的陷阱有多深
[11:13] Excuse me. 先撤了
[11:15] 康摩戴尼 预留停车位 总裁大卫・哈肯
[11:19] He did say 10:00, right? 他是说十点吧
[11:21] Yeah. Do you know what this is about? 对 知道这是个什么会么
[11:23] It just said “Staff meeting” On the memo. 备忘录上只说是员工会议
[11:25] It’s funny how he gets all over my ass 我迟到一分钟他就数落个不停
[11:27] if I’m a minute late, but then he makes us wait 15. 自己还迟到十五分钟 真讽刺
[11:30] – You were two minutes late. – Morning. -你是迟到两分钟 -早上好
[11:31] Didn’t think I had to punch a clock with you. 没想到我还得替你打卡
[11:34] I’ll just attribute this to your drinking problem. 就当你酗酒误事吧
[11:36] – I don’t have– – Please, we’re in the middle of a meeting. -我没酗…-拜托 开会别插话
[11:39] Morning, everyone. So I have finally decided… 大家早上好 我终于决定…
[11:43] …who I want to be our 新的高级销售副总裁
[11:44] new senior vice president of sales. 花落谁家了
[11:50] He’s right here in this room. 这个人就在这间屋子里
[11:54] – It’s me. – What’d he say? -是我 -他说什么
[11:57] I’ve decided to absorb the responsibilities… 我决定把高级副总裁的
[12:00] …of the senior VP position into my own. 担子也一并扛下了
[12:03] I’ve realized if you wanna get 我发觉如果你想把事做好
[12:04] something done right, you gotta do it yourself. 必须亲力亲为
[12:07] I’ll break through the wall of 我要把准备给高级副总裁的
[12:08] the office that would have been the senior VP’s… 办公室跟我的打通
[12:11] …and make one huge, enormous office. 弄成一整间大的办公室
[12:13] However, I will only be taking 85 但是 销售副总裁的薪水
[12:15] percent of the additional salary I am entitled to… 我只拿百分之八十五
[12:19] …and that is self-sacrifice, people. Learn from it. 这就是自我牺牲 你们学着点
[12:22] Fucker! 你妈
[12:25] You fucking son of a bitch! 你这个狗娘养的
[12:28] You are so fucking fired! 你他妈被炒了
[12:35] Yeah! 干得好
[12:39] So, meeting adjourned. 那么散会
[12:44] – Can I speak to you? – Sure, what is it? -我能跟你谈谈吗 -当然 什么事
[12:46] For months you’ve been hinting I was in line for that promotion. 这几个月你一直暗示我这个位子是我的
[12:49] And look how hard you’ve been working. 只要你努力工作
[12:51] – You were just lying to me? – Lying? -那你是跟我说谎吗 -说什么谎
[12:54] No, Nick, motivating. 不是 尼克 那叫激励
[12:57] I mean, look, we’re all part of the same team here. 这么说吧 我们都是一家人
[12:59] Plus, you know, I’m the one 还有 多出来的活
[13:01] who’s gonna be doing all the extra work. 都是我做啊
[13:03] You know last month you made me work so late… 你知不知道上个月我被你搞得老在加班
[13:06] …I missed saying goodbye to my Gam Gam? 连嬷嬷的最后一面我都没见到
[13:10] – Sorry, what? – My grandmother. -你说什么 -我奶奶
[13:12] I told you I needed to see her because she was very sick. 我告诉过你她病得很重 我要去看她
[13:14] You said if I left early, I’d get fired. 你告诉我要是我早退 我就被炒了
[13:17] And she died before I made it to the hospital. 我还没赶到医院 她就过世了
[13:20] – I’m sorry. – Thank you. -不好意思 -谢谢
[13:22] I had no idea that you called 我不知道你管奶奶
[13:24] your grandmother “Gam Gam.” 叫嬷嬷
[13:31] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 很抱歉 非常抱歉
[13:33] I’m sorry you didn’t get to say bye-bye to Gam Gam. 你没能见到嬷嬷最后一面我也很难过
[13:36] Really, I really am. I’m sorry. 真的 我真的难过 很抱歉
[13:39] But I needed you to work late 但是我需要你工作到很晚
[13:42] because you are an invaluable member of this operation. 是因为你是我们公司里重要的一环
[13:44] And I need you in the position you’re in. 我需要你尽职尽责
[13:46] Well, tough shit, okay? 你他妈玩我呢
[13:51] I’ve been in that position for eight years. 我在这个位子八年了
[13:53] Now. Why would I stay after being treated like this? 你这么对我 我还留恋什么
[13:55] Well, because I’d make sure that 这个嘛 我可会跟业界打好招呼
[13:56] nobody in the industry would ever hire you again. 让他们谁都不会雇佣你的
[13:58] Bullshit. 胡说
[14:00] No, because they’re gonna 不是胡说 因为跳槽
[14:02] want my letter of recommendation, right? 需要我写推荐信 对吧
[14:04] So I’m perfectly willing to write 我非常愿意推荐您这位
[14:06] that you are an insubordinate, dishonest drunk. 不听话不诚实的酒鬼
[14:10] You can’t do that. That’s not true. 你不能这样 这是欺骗
[14:15] Let me tell you something, you stupid little runt. 听我说 你这傻乎乎的小泼猴
[14:20] I own you. 你逃不出我的五指山
[14:21] You’re my bitch. 你干到死也是给我挣钱
[14:23] Don’t walk around thinking you have free will because you don’t. 你在这根本没有自由
[14:26] I can crush you any time I want. 我随时都能碾死你
[14:29] So settle in because you are here for the long haul. 所以好好给我当牛做马
[14:50] Yo, dickwall. 二货
[14:52] – What the fuck? – What? -怎么回事 -什么
[14:55] Three hours late. What’s the deal? 迟到三小时 怎么个意思
[14:58] – I was at your father’s funeral. – Uh-huh. Mm-hm. -我去参加你父亲的葬礼了 -是哦
[15:01] Maybe that excuse would have flown 那个借口对付我爸也许可以
[15:02] when my dad was here, but I’m in charge now. 不过现在是我做主
[15:05] That excuse wouldn’t make any sense if your dad was still here. 如果你爸还在 这借口根本不可能
[15:10] In my office, now. 现在到我办公室来
[15:15] Yes? 什么事
[15:17] All right, sit. 很好 坐下
[15:19] – I’m not a dog, Bobby. – Good boy. -我不是狗 鲍比 -乖孩子
[15:21] I’ve been looking through the books. 我看了那些账本
[15:22] You’re the accountant. 你是管财务的
[15:24] Tell me why is this company in the crapper? 跟我说说 为什么公司走下坡路了
[15:25] Well, we’re not in a crapper. 公司没有走下坡路
[15:27] It’s a recession, but we’re still profitable. 虽然经济不景气 但公司还是盈利的
[15:28] Bullshit. 放屁
[15:29] 鲍比・佩利特
[15:29] Look..I know you and my dad were, uh, pals. Okay? 听着..我知道你跟我爸爸是所谓的朋友
[15:31] Frankly, I always thought it was a little bit weird and gay. 老实说 我觉得你俩好像在搞基
[15:36] – Do you know what that word means? – Yeah, it’s dick on dick. At my back. -这词什么意思 -大肉棒走后门
[15:40] I thought it was a little bit weird…that my dad thought you were so fucking special. 我就不懂他怎么会觉得你很特别
[15:44] But that doesn’t matter now, he’s in the ground. And guess what? 无所谓了 他都在土里了 现在呢
[15:47] I’m your boss. 我是你老板了
[15:48] And there’s gonna be some changes around here. 得改改规矩了
[15:49] Can’t wait to hear them. 洗耳恭听
[15:50] First things first. 第一要事
[15:51] Hospital bills. Larry Merinsky 拉里・莫里斯基的医院账单
[15:53] Why the fuck we paying his hospital 他都不在这工作了
[15:55] but he doesn’t work here any more? 为什么还为他付医疗账单
[15:57] Why doesn’t he work here any more 他不来上班
[15:58] because he had a horrible accident in our warehouse. 是因为他在咱们的仓库里受了重伤
[16:00] – All right. They got burned half of his face. – Exactly. -明白吗 他的半边脸烫伤了 -确实如此
[16:03] I don’t want my money out go to spot monsters. 我不想为一个怪兽花钱
[16:06] He’s not a monster. 他不是怪兽
[16:07] He’s a great guy who works for many many years. 他是名优秀的老员工
[16:10] Cut them off. 停止支付这笔费用
[16:12] Second. 第二件
[16:13] Enviro-Tech Waste Management. 环保废料处理
[16:15] What the fuck is this all about? It’s costing us a lot of money. 什么破玩意 浪费了公司一大笔钱
[16:16] Your dad made a choice to dispose of our chemical waste responsibly. 你父亲认为对废料处理要负责任
[16:19] To do that, you gotta spend money. 那样做就要花钱了
[16:21] Yeah? Fuck that! Guess what? 是吗 去他的 你知不知道
[16:22] Bolivians will do it for a third of the price. 给玻利维亚人处理只要三分之一的钱
[16:23] I’ll hire them. 让他们来处理
[16:24] – No, no. You can’t go to them. – Yeah, I will. -不可以 你不能雇佣他们 -可以 我会雇佣他们的
[16:26] – No. You can’t go to them. – I think I will. -你不能雇他们 -我会的
[16:27] – No. You can’t. – I think I will. -你不可以 -我就要
[16:27] They’re gonna endanger thousands of local residents. 这会威胁到成千成万的当地居民
[16:30] Oh, I give a fuck some tribesman gets cancer. Cry me a fucking river. 那些土著人得癌症管我屁事啊
[16:33] They’re not tribesmen. 那不是什么土著部落
[16:34] It’s a modern society. 那是现代社会
[16:35] Do I look like I fucking care? 你觉得哥在乎吗
[16:37] Ok, look Bobby. Your dad told me very clearly he would rather die 鲍比 你父亲说的很清楚 他宁死
[16:39] than save money and hurt people, okay? 也不愿为了省钱伤害当地居民
[16:41] Well, guess what, 然后呢
[16:43] looks like we’re right on schedule, doesn’t it? 他死的正是时候 对吧
[16:46] What else? Oh,yeah. We gotta trim some of the fat around here. 还有什么 对了 我要整整死胖子
[16:48] Trim the… What do you mean by “trim the fat”? 整…你说”整整死胖子”什么意思
[16:50] – I want you to fire the fat people. – What? -我要你炒了他们 -什么
[16:53] They’re lazy, and slow and they make me sad to look at. 他们又懒又慢 看着真碍眼
[16:56] You can start with Large Marge. 从巨型玛姬开始吧
[16:57] 玛姬・艾默曼
[16:57] Marge, can you come in here, please? 玛姬 到这来下
[16:59] No, Margie’s not fat, she’s pregnant. 别 玛姬不是胖 她只是怀孕了
[17:00] I’m not gonna fire her. 我不会炒了她
[17:02] Well, fine. Uh…stay where you are, Marge. 好吧 玛姬你不用来了
[17:05] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[17:07] You can fire, uh, Professor Xavier. 那就炒了X教授吧[X战警中坐轮椅的角色]
[17:09] Who are you talking about? 你说谁
[17:12] – You mean Hank? – Yeah. -你是指汉克 -没错
[17:14] He creeps me out, 他烦死我了
[17:15] rolling around all day in his special secret chair. 整天坐那诡异的椅子滚来滚去
[17:18] I know he’s up to something. 他肯定想搞鬼
[17:18] I’m not gonna fire anyone. 我谁也不会炒的
[17:19] – You’re not? – No. -你不炒 -不
[17:20] – Oh, really? – Yeah, really. -真的 -真的
[17:21] It’s like you don’t care about this company at all. 你压根就不关心公司
[17:24] No fucking shit I don’t care about this company. 哥他妈就是不关心公司
[17:26] This is just an ATM to me. 这就是我的取款机
[17:28] You think when I was a kid 你以为我小时候
[17:29] I dreamed of running a fucking chemical company? 还梦想着接管这个狗屁的化工公司啊
[17:31] No. I dreamed of being on a beach 不 我梦想在海边逍遥快活
[17:34] with a model serving me tropical drinks. 喝着美女奉上的热带饮料
[17:36] That’s what I dreamed of. 这才是我想要的
[17:37] That’s what’s gonna happen as soon as 我把公司榨干
[17:39] I squeeze the profit out of this company. 这梦想就能实现
[17:41] But first things first. 但首先
[17:44] You either fire the fatty or 你要么炒了胖子
[17:45] you fire the cripple, 要么你炒了瘸子
[17:46] or I fire all three of you. 不然我炒了你们仨
[17:48] Decision is yours. You can phone a friend, 决定权在你 问问朋友
[17:51] ask the audience, 50/50. 询问下一意见 好坏各一半
[17:53] Do the math. 自己算算吧
[17:54] One loses the job or three loses it. 一个丢工作还是三人没工作
[17:57] You call. 你来决定
[17:58] I think all you gonna fire. 你只要开除他们就好了
[18:02] And tell him to leave his handicap parking pass here as well. 顺便让他把残疾人停车证留下
[18:05] You can’t take that. It’s issued by the state, Bobby. 你得不到 停车证是国家签发的 鲍比
[18:07] Well, this is… You’re looking at the state. 那你看看这儿是谁的地界
[18:10] The State of Bobbyville. 鲍比的地界
[18:12] – Okay? Deal with it. – That would be a town, Bobby. – 明白了? 去做吧 -也就是个小镇吧 鲍比
[18:15] United States of Me. 我的合众国
[18:16] – Okay, there we go. – It’s all here. -得了吧 -我的地盘
[18:32] – Hey, Hank, how you doing, man? – Good, what’s up? -汉克 怎么样 -还行 怎么了
[18:37] We’re going through a real tough time… 公司目前比较困难
[18:40] financially and… 资金问题和…
[18:45] We’re gonna have to let you go. 公司不得不让你走人
[18:51] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[18:53] Everyone. 各位
[18:55] Uh, can I have your attention, please? 大家注意听我说
[18:57] I have an announcement to make. 我要发布一个通知
[18:58] I’ve just learned that Kurt has fired our dear friend Hank here. 我刚得知库尔特已经解雇了大家敬重的汉克
[19:04] I just want you all to know that… 我只是要你们都知道
[19:05] I am just as shocked and angered as you all are. 我和你们一样感到震惊和愤怒
[19:10] – What are you doing? – Please. -你干什么 -拜托
[19:11] Enough out of you already today. My dad… 你今天已经很过分了 我爸爸
[19:14] on the day of his funeral. 在他葬礼的这一天
[19:16] This is an accounting department decision. My hands are tied. 这是财务部门的决定 我无法干预
[19:20] I’m sorry. You are one cold, heartless bastard, Buckman. 真遗憾 巴克曼 你是一个冷酷无情的混蛋
[19:29] – Hank, this wasn’t my idea. – Fuck you, Kurt. -汉克 这不是我的主意 -库尔特 去你妈的
[19:51] Come in. 进来
[19:54] Julia, you needed to see me? 茱莉亚 你找我
[19:55] Oh, shit. 我靠
[20:05] – Will you have a seat, Dale? – Do I have to? -坐下再说好吗 戴尔 -我必须坐吗
[20:08] Please. 坐吧
[20:11] Sure. 坐就坐
[20:16] This is a little ridiculous, but… 虽然听着有点可笑 但是…
[20:19] Look, Dale, you know, 听着 戴尔
[20:20] I know that I like to fool around at work. Right? 我知道我工作的时候喜欢瞎胡闹 对吧
[20:24] And I might even… 我甚至…
[20:25] You know, I might even cross the line a bit. 有时候可能做的有点过吧
[20:27] But the last thing that I wanna do is make you uncomfortable. 但我绝不想弄得你不自在
[20:31] I mean, it’s just not professional. You know? 那样太不专业了 懂吧
[20:34] And I pride myself on being a professional. 我一直为自己是专业人士而自豪
[20:38] So from now on, what I would like you to do 从现在起 我要是什么时候
[20:40] is just tell me, you know… 做过头了
[20:42] when and if, uh, I cross the line. Okay? 你就直接说 好吧
[20:46] Okay. Now. 好 现在
[20:49] What? 什么
[20:50] Well, now, you’re kind of crossing a line… 现在你就做过头了
[20:54] because you’re naked. 因为你裸着
[20:58] Not naked, Dale. 我没裸着 戴尔
[21:00] Can you see my pussy? 你能看到我的阴部吗
[21:04] True. Um…. 这倒是看不到
[21:07] But I think, uh, even really saying the word “pussy” is… 但你说”阴部”这个词…
[21:12] – That’s crossing the line? – Little bit. -也有点过了 -有点
[21:14] You’re starting to sound like a little faggot. 你有点像同性恋啊
[21:17] There we go. That one’s another one, 好吧 这句也过了
[21:19] probably illegal thing to say too. 还有点不太合法呢
[21:20] Okay. Let’s not talk about illegal, 好吧 不说不合法的事
[21:23] Mr. I-like-to-pee-on-little-boys. “尿洒男童”先生
[21:26] It was an empty playground in the middle of the night. 那个游乐场没人而且还是大半夜
[21:28] Ah. That’s weirder. 那更怪了
[21:30] Poor child must have been terrified. 那孩子肯定被吓坏了
[21:31] There were no children. No kids in the park. 没孩子在那 公园里没孩子
[21:33] Why people wouldn’t ever forget that part. 人们怎么老揪着小辫子不放呢
[21:34] You know what? Forget it. Listen, 知道吗 别说这个了 听着
[21:36] let’s just cut to the chase, all right, mister? 说重点吧 先生
[21:39] – You’re engaged now. – Right. -你已经订婚了 -对的
[21:41] And I respect the institution of marriage 我十分尊敬结婚制度
[21:43] way too much to violate it. 不想侵犯它
[21:46] So that’s why you’re gonna 所以你得在结婚之前
[21:47] have to fuck me well before the wedding. 好好上我
[21:50] Because the closer we get to this date, 你结婚这事我越想
[21:52] the less ladylike I’m gonna feel about it. 越胸潮澎湃
[21:55] Julia, I’m not gonna sleep with you. 茱莉亚 我不会和你上床
[22:04] We’ll see about that. 走着瞧
[22:06] Get out. 给我出去
[22:11] Could you do the, uh…? 能不能…
[22:16] I’m a sucker. Harken wasn’t gonna promote me. 我就一窝囊废 哈肯一辈子都不会提拔我
[22:19] That coked-up prick is gonna ruin Pellit Chemicals. 那个瘾君子肯定会毁了佩利特化工
[22:21] He’s just gonna fire everybody. 他要炒了所有人
[22:23] She stood there with her breasts right in my face. 她站在那 咪咪在我眼前晃啊晃的
[22:27] Yeah, you know, yours doesn’t sound that bad. 你听着不算很惨啊
[22:29] I’ll stop bringing it up. 算了不提了
[22:31] I don’t understand why you guys don’t quit. 我就不懂 你们干嘛不辞职呢
[22:33] Julia’s the only one who’d hire me. 只有茱莉亚会雇我
[22:35] Are you registered sex offenders? 你有过性侵犯记录吗
[22:37] Going to school, changing fields, 重新受教育 换一个领域
[22:39] starting from the bottom. Who wants to do that? 从底层开始 谁想那么做
[22:41] What do I care about 佩利特的儿子都不维护他的名声
[22:42] protecting Pellit’s name when his own son doesn’t? 我瞎操心个屁啊
[22:45] Gotta be a million jobs out there. 天涯何处无工作啊
[22:46] You could find another job. 重新找一个呗
[22:48] Is this really happening? Look at this. 这不是真的吧 瞧瞧
[22:51] The Three Musketeers. Nick, Kurt and Dale. 三剑客 尼克 科特 戴尔
[22:53] Look, hanging like high school. 还像高中一样在一起
[22:54] – Oh, shit. Kenny’s here. – What’s up? -我靠 肯尼居然在这 -你好啊
[22:57] – Yeah, I love this. – Kenny Sommerfeld. -我喜欢这个 -肯尼・索莫非
[22:59] – In the flesh, boys. – Oh, my goodness. -如假包换 -天啊
[23:03] Now, I heard you moved to New York, 我听说你搬去纽约
[23:03] 雷曼兄弟是美国第四大投资银行 现已破产
[23:04] you’re working at Lehman Brothers. 在雷曼兄弟里工作
[23:07] They, uh, hired me right out of Yale. 我一从耶鲁毕业就到那工作了
[23:08] – Smart Kenny. I love that shit. – What are you doing here? -聪明的肯尼 混得不错 -你来这里做什么
[23:12] You read the papers? They shut us down. 你们没看报纸吗 公司倒闭了
[23:14] Right. Sorry about that. 好吧 很遗憾
[23:16] I’ve been looking for work for the last two years. It’s crazy 这两年一直在找工作
[23:18] I can’t even get a job waiting tables. 连餐馆服务员的工作都找不到
[23:20] You. You waiting for table. I don’t buy that. 你 你当服务生? 我不信
[23:22] Kenny Sommerfeld, you were voted “Most Likely to Succeed,” weren’t you? 肯尼・索姆费尔德 你被选为”最有潜力成功人士” 是吗
[23:25] – I mean, everyone thought you were set. – Everybody including me! -人人都认为你很稳定 -我也这么想
[23:30] I’ll tell you what though. 我告诉你们也无妨
[23:31] I would fucking murder those Lehman Brothers if I could. 我他妈还是想宰了雷曼兄弟
[23:34] – I don’t blame you. – I bet. -我不怪你 -我确信
[23:35] I would line them up, and I would put one bullet through the three of their heads. 让他们站一排 然后我一枪穿过他们三人的脑袋
[23:39] That would do it. 应该那样做
[23:41] – Take it easy, Kenny. – No, you guys don’t understand, okay. -看开些 肯尼 -不 你们不理解的
[23:43] I was making the high six figures, and now, 我曾经拿六位数的薪水 而现在呢
[23:48] I can’t even pay for this fucking drink. 我他妈的连酒钱都付不起
[23:49] – You can’t? – Well, we’ll cover it, right? Dale’s got it. -是吗 -我们请客了 对吧 戴尔来买单
[23:53] – Seriously? – Uh, I actually can’t cover it. -当真 -我真的付不起
[23:55] – I’ll do it. – Will you spot him? -我来买单 -你借钱给他
[23:57] Got some extra, maybe throw my way? 要是多一点也许会错过吗
[23:59] – Beyond the drink? – Maybe some extra scratch, if you got it. -付酒钱 -也许可以再借我点钱
[24:02] – Of course. – Can you cover me? Just because… -当然 -能替我付钱吗
[24:05] – And I’ll get you next time I see you. – Cool, thank you. -我下次见你时给你钱 -好 谢谢
[24:07] Kenny, I had no idea it was that bad, buddy. 肯尼 没想到你过得那么糟
[24:09] All I got’s 15. 我只有十五元
[24:10] – Do you have change for a 10? – No, I don’t. -能帮我换开十元 -不能
[24:13] You know what? That’s probably not gonna cut it, 你们知道吗 这远不够
[24:14] so I’ll tell you what. 这样吧
[24:16] How about I give you guys some hand jobs? 我帮你们打飞机如何
[24:18] – Do what? – Forty bucks apiece. -打什么 -每人四十元
[24:20] We could do it here in the bathroom. 在厕所里就能打
[24:21] All right, fuck it. You know what? You guys are driving a hard bargain. 好吧 你们想打个折吧
[24:23] Since I know you, I’ll let you stare into my eyes. 既然是熟人 相信我
[24:26] – I’ll do the three of you for a hundred. – Kenny, -你们三个100块 -肯尼
[24:28] are you gay now? 你现在成基佬了
[24:29] – No, I’m not gay! – You just do gay stuff. -不 我不是基佬! -你在干基佬那种事
[24:31] Yeah. I’m the opposite of gay. Now, come on. What do you say? 我绝对不是基佬 来吧 你们怎么说
[24:35] Handies for the Three Musketeers. 为三个火枪手打手枪
[24:39] Come on. You know what? I’ll hit the three of you at the same time. 来吧 知道吗 保证你们三个同时射出来
[24:42] Dale, I’m gonna deal with you right here behind my knee. 戴尔 我用膝盖给你搞
[24:44] Nobody’s doing that, you’re gonna love it. 没人试过那种方法 你会喜欢的
[24:46] You two, I’m gonna rock you. 你们两个 我会搞定的
[24:47] Nordic style. You know what they’re saying right now? 北欧人的方式 你知道他们现在是怎么说的吗
[24:49] They’re saying my hands are rated four stars. 他们给我的双手评了四星
[24:52] Four stars wrapped around your stick, 四星级手环绕着你的弟弟
[24:54] pop the thumb, nick the top. Nick the top. 拇指按住 轻敲顶部 轻敲顶部
[24:56] Nick the top, nick the top, pecker spit. 轻敲顶部 轻敲顶部 弟弟射了
[24:58] You been drinking all day, Kenny? 你喝高了吧 肯尼
[24:59] Look at me. I know what I’m doing down there. 看着我 我知道自己在干什么
[25:01] Nobody will ever know. 没人会知道的
[25:04] Come on, man. I told you no more handies in here. 拜托 伙计 告诉你不许在这接客
[25:07] You guys change your minds, 如果你们改变主意了
[25:08] I’m staying at my mom’s house. 就到我妈家来找我
[25:10] For an extra hundred, I’ll let you guys pool your mayonnaise. 再加100块 我就让你们
[25:13] right here in my bellybutton. You’ll love it. Think about it. 射到我的肚脐上 你们会喜欢的 考虑考虑吧
[25:16] I’ll be at my mom’s. 我就在我妈家
[25:17] Okay. 好的
[25:20] Kenny. 肯尼
[25:23] That dude banged all three of my sisters. 想当年我三个妹妹都看上这小子呢
[25:29] He might be looking for your brother now, you know. 或许现在他想对你的兄弟下手
[25:32] Maybe don’t quit your job. 你们还是别辞职吧
[25:35] I guess we’ll be miserable for the rest of our lives? 我想我们就要悲惨地度过余生了
[25:37] That’s the deal? 就这样了
[25:38] – That’s the way it’s looking. – Why you saying that? -目前看来就这样了 -你为什么那么说
[25:41] We don’t have many options, do we? 我们没的选 对吧
[25:43] Think about it, we can quit our jobs and turn into Kenny… 想想吧 辞职就会变成第二个肯尼了
[25:46] …or, uh, keep our jobs and just become spineless losers… 或者继续工作当个懦夫…
[25:49] that spend their entire day dreaming of ways to kill their bosses. 成天花时间空想怎么杀他们的老板
[25:53] – You do that too? – Of course. -你也这么想 -当然
[25:55] – Sounds a little sick. – Sounds sick? -听着有点变态 -听着变态
[25:56] It’s just a way to blow off steam. 发泄一下而已
[25:58] Sounds like we’re gonna actually kill our bosses. 好像我们真要把老板宰了一样
[26:00] Good. 没错
[26:02] Though you would have to admit that our lives would 你不得不承认
[26:04] be a lot easier if our bosses weren’t alive. 如果没有老板 生活可就容易多了
[26:07] Hypothetically, if we could do it 假设一下 如果我们能
[26:09] and none of us get caught, would you guys do it? 神不知鬼不觉地解决他们 你们会做吗
[26:13] – No. – I would. -不会 -我会
[26:14] – No, you wouldn’t. – I would. -你不会 -我会
[26:16] You would? 你会
[26:16] Yeah. It’s not murder if it’s justified. 当然 如果正当的就不算谋杀
[26:19] Justifiable homicide, right? 这叫正当杀人 对吧
[26:21] I can’t wait to hear this. 我等的就是这句话
[26:22] If one evil person dies for the greater good, so be it. 如果消灭邪恶能成就正义 那就做呗
[26:25] You know, Bobby Pellit is an absolute monster. 鲍比・佩利特绝对是个怪兽
[26:27] He’s a fucking jerk. 真他妈是一傻叉
[26:29] If he has his way, 按他这做法
[26:30] he’s gonna end up killing thousands of innocent Bolivians. 成千上万无辜的玻利维亚人就这么死了
[26:34] What? 什么
[26:34] Technically, I think it’s immoral not to kill him. 严格说 我觉得不杀他才是不人道呢
[26:38] I should kill Harken for not letting me say goodbye to Gam Gam? 哈肯不让我跟嬷嬷告别 我就该杀了他吗
[26:40] Yes. Yes, you should. 是的 你就该那么做
[26:42] But I don’t care how bad our bosses are. 我不管老板到底多可恶
[26:44] We’re not murderers. 我们不是谋杀犯
[26:46] Julia is ruining your life, you know? That’s wrong. 茱莉亚毁了你的生活 这就是她的错
[26:48] – That is wrong. – It’s affecting your possible marriage. -是她的错 -这影响了你的婚姻
[26:51] Come on, she’s not ruining it. 她没毁了它
[26:52] Would your life be easier without Julia? 如果没有茱莉亚 你的生活会不会轻松点
[26:55] You’re right. Uh, know what I’m gonna do? 没错 你知道我要做什么吗
[26:57] I’m gonna go to Julia’s house, maybe I’ll slash her up… 我要去茱莉亚的家 把她砍成片…
[26:59] …and I’ll put her in a box 放到盒子里
[27:01] and I’ll mail it to you two, uh, tough-guy mafiosos. 再邮寄给你们俩恶棍
[27:03] I’m done with this conversation. 我不想再说下去了
[27:05] You’re paying for dinner because you’ve upset me. 你们付钱 我好心烦
[27:08] You’re paying and I’m finding a cab somehow. 你们付钱 我去打车走人
[27:11] I was just speaking hypothetically, you know. 我只是假设一下
[27:14] Me too. 我也是
[27:19] Guess who. 猜猜我是谁
[27:21] Look, I’m really kind of not in the mood for this. 我现在没心思玩这个
[27:23] Not in the mood for what? 没心思玩什么
[27:25] – Hi. – Hi, babe. -嘿 -嘿 宝贝
[27:27] Oh, what are you doing here? 你在这干嘛
[27:28] – I invited her. – Yes. She called. -我邀请她来的 -对 她给我打电话了
[27:32] And she said that now that we’re engaged, 她说既然我们订婚了
[27:34] she wanted to offer me free dental work. 就给我免费保养牙齿
[27:36] And you know I have that loose filling. 你知道我那颗填牙松了
[27:39] This really was so, so sweet of you, Julia. 你真是太好了 茱莉亚
[27:41] Oh, please. Come on, Stacy, it’s my pleasure. 别这样说嘛 斯黛西 这是我的荣幸
[27:44] You’re part of the family now. 你现在可是自己人了
[27:52] But, um, I don’t know if it’s a good idea, sweetie. 但我不知道合不合适 宝贝
[27:56] Oh, why not? 怎么不合适
[27:58] Because we’re mixing pleasure with business. 因为我们把工作和乐趣混在一起了
[28:01] Business and pleasure. 工作和乐趣
[28:03] We’re taking advantage of Julia. 我们这是在占茱莉亚的便宜
[28:05] Dale. 戴尔
[28:06] There’s nothing that you could do ever 你做什么
[28:08] that would be taking advantage of me. 都不算是占我便宜
[28:11] – Okay? – So sweet. -好吧 -太有爱了
[28:14] All right, you. Let’s go say we pump you full of gas, huh? 好了 直接去麻醉吧
[28:18] – Okay. – Okay. -好的 -好
[28:21] Fuck me. 我靠
[28:24] Ten. 十
[28:26] Nine. 九
[28:30] I don’t know what you’re doing with your hand. 我不知道你的手在动什么
[28:32] – Okay. – Seven. -好吧 -七
[28:33] Put your hand in a safe place because there’s sharp tools here. 这有很多锋利的工具 把你手放放好
[28:38] Oh, there she goes. 她睡着了
[28:40] – Come here! – What are you doing? What are you doing? -过来 -你干嘛 你到底干嘛
[28:45] You’re gonna give me that dong, Dale. 戴尔 把你的老二给我
[28:47] My dong? 我的老二
[28:48] You’re gonna fuck my slutty little mouth. 我要用这淫荡的小嘴给你吹箫
[28:50] Do you hear the words you say sometimes? 你听到自己在说什么了吗
[28:52] I mean, who talks like that? 我是说 谁会那样说话
[28:54] Let’s have sex on top of her. 我们就在她身上做吧
[28:56] Let’s use her like a bed. 把她当床
[28:57] Get down, get down. Hey, hey! Get off of her. 下来 下来 嘿 从她身上下来
[29:00] Goddamn you! That’s it, okay? 我靠 够了 好吧
[29:02] You know what? That’s crossing the line. 你知道不 这就做过了
[29:04] So I’m done, Julia. 我不干了 茱莉亚
[29:06] Fuck this. I’m out. I don’t need this job. 我操 我不干了 我不要这工作了
[29:08] So goodbye, I’m quitting. I’m done. 再见 我辞职了 受够了
[29:10] I’m gonna tell her you fucked me. 我跟她说你操了我
[29:12] What? 什么
[29:13] If you don’t fuck me, 如果你不操我
[29:14] I’m gonna tell her that you fucked me. 我就跟她说你操了我
[29:16] Okay. Tell her whatever the hell you want. 你随便说
[29:18] She’s not gonna believe you. 她不会信你的
[29:20] She already knows that you’re a sex offender. 她已经知道你有性犯罪史
[29:23] And I think once she gets a look at these 如果她再看了这个
[29:27] she’s gonna believe me. 那就肯定信了
[29:30] What is that? 那是什么
[29:31] Do you remember your first week here? 你还记得你来我这的第一周吗
[29:33] When I changed the crown on your second bicuspid? 我矫正你第二颗尖齿的时候
[29:35] Yeah. 对的
[29:37] Well, I just, uh, took a few pictures of the procedure. 我小小拍了几张记录过程
[29:41] – Oh, my God. – Right? -天啊 -美吧
[29:45] Oh, no. What? 不 这是什么
[29:49] You did all this while I was unconscious? 你在我无意识的时候干了这些
[29:55] That’s my favorite. 这张我最喜欢了
[29:57] – Rape. – What? -强奸 -什么
[29:58] Rape. That’s a rape. This is what raping is. 强奸啊 活生生的强奸啊 这就是强奸啊
[30:01] You’re a raper and you’ve raped me. That’s a rape! Rape! 你是强奸犯 强奸了我 强奸啊
[30:03] Just relax there, Jodie Foster. 淡定点 朱迪・福斯特
[30:03] 朱迪・福斯特在影片《指控》中扮演一被强奸的妇女而获得89年奥斯卡奖
[30:06] Your dick wasn’t even hard. 你的鸡巴都没硬
[30:08] That does not give me any relief. 那也没什么区别啊
[30:10] But it will be next time, and if it is not… 如果下次它还不硬的话…
[30:13] …this little sweetheart right here 我就把这几张美图
[30:14] is gonna get a peek at my little photo album. 给这位小美女看看
[30:18] So please prep the patient 让病人准备好
[30:21] for the bitewing x-ray. 做咬翼片x光吧
[30:24] I’ll be back in a jiffy. 我马上回来
[30:38] I’m in. Let’s kill this bitch! 算我一个 快杀了那婊子
[30:40] What bitch? 什么婊子
[30:41] “What bitch”? Guys, my boss. “什么婊子” 当然是我老板
[30:44] Our bosses need to die. You were right, man. 你们是对的 老板都得死
[30:45] We should do this thing. 我们得杀了他们
[30:47] We were drinking last night. 我们昨晚喝醉了
[30:48] And yourself said that killing is wrong. 你自己说不该杀人
[30:50] I know. That was before Julia 我知道 不过今天茱莉亚
[30:52] tried to fuck me on top of Stacy’s unconscious body. 竟然在斯黛西麻醉时又来骚扰我
[30:55] – Really? – Yes, dude. -真的 -对的 老兄
[30:56] She’s gone fucking batshit crazy. 她他妈彻底疯了
[30:57] She took a bunch of photographs of me… Where are they? 她拍了一堆我的照片…照片在哪里
[31:00] – They’ll ruin my life. – Where are they? -这照片会毁了我生活的 -照片在哪里
[31:01] I can’t show them. 我不能给你看
[31:02] It’s a whole thing. Are you guys in or out? 整件事就这样的 你们加入不加入
[31:04] I was in last night. 我昨晚就加入了
[31:05] – Nick, what do you say? Let’s do this. – Please. Let’s go. -尼克 你怎么说 做吧 -继续玩吧
[31:07] Nick, come on. 尼克 别这样
[31:09] Seriously. I mean, uh, what about your grandma, you know? Bubbe. 认真点 你奶奶那事呢
[31:12] – Gam Gam. – Whatever it is. -是嬷嬷 -管她呢
[31:14] She didn’t get to say goodbye to her grandson. 她没能跟最爱的孙子告别
[31:16] Why? Because his dickbag of a boss wouldn’t let him leave. Right? 为什么 因为他的狗屎老板不让他走对吧
[31:19] What would Gam Gam want you to do? 嬷嬷会想你怎么做呢
[31:21] She wouldn’t want me to kill him. 她不会让我去杀他的
[31:22] Okay, forget about Gam Gam. 好吧 忘了嬷嬷吧
[31:23] She’s dead. You gotta accept that. 她走了 接受事实吧
[31:25] This is about you, Nick. Okay, what do you want? 这只和你有关 尼克 你想要什么
[31:29] Well, obviously I want him gone. 我肯定要宰了他
[31:30] – Right? – Exactly. So let’s do this. – Right? -对吧 -没错 那就动手吧
[31:33] – How do we do this? – I thought about that. -我们该怎么做 -我会想出来的
[31:35] Stacy and I, we watch a ton of Law & Order. 斯黛西和我看了一堆的《法律与秩序》
[31:38] There’s all sorts of ways 看到有各种各样的
[31:40] the bad guys on the show mess up, right? 恶人落网经过 对吧
[31:42] They leave behind skin cells and, uh, bullet casing… 他们落下了皮肤细胞 子弹壳呀…
[31:45] Sperm. 精子
[31:46] That’s actually…most of the time, it’s sperm. 其实…大多数时候都是精子
[31:47] Silent killer. 无声的杀手
[31:48] Anyway, that’s not the point. 总之 这不是重点
[31:49] Point is we’re not qualified. We gotta hire a professional. 重点是 我们不够专业 得请专业人士
[31:54] – Are you talking about a hit man? – Yeah. -你是说找个职业杀手 -对
[31:56] That’s a really good idea. 这主意好
[31:58] Yeah. We don’t clean our own apartments or cut our own hair. 对 这样我们就不用清理现场或是变装换头型
[32:01] No, we pay someone to do that. 掏钱找人干
[32:02] Well, I don’t actually. Stacy cuts my hair. 实际我不用付钱 史黛西帮我理发
[32:06] – She does? – Yeah. -她理发 -是的
[32:08] – She have training for that? – Doesn’t need it. -她曾经学过理发 -不需要学
[32:10] She might. 她应该学
[32:13] Uh, where are you two gonna find a hit man? 那你们要上哪儿找一位杀手
[32:15] Why don’t you guys leave that up to me, okay? 把这事交给我 好吧
[32:17] I got this whole thing figured out. 我会解决好的
[32:20] I’m gonna give you a call tomorrow, 明天打给你们
[32:22] I’m gonna tell you where to meet me. 告诉你们在哪里汇合
[32:24] Why don’t you just tell us now? 为什么不现在告诉我们
[32:30] Because I don’t have it figured out. 因为我现在还没想好
[32:31] But I will. 但明天会想好的
[32:33] – Okay. – I’m gonna go home and start. -好的 -我要回家开始动手了
[32:34] Okay. All right. I’m gonna go home too. 好的 我也要回家了
[32:37] Well, you are. This is your house here. 你是该回了 这儿是你的家
[32:40] Oh. I couldn’t tell that by the way… 在你走的时候我得顺便说说
[32:41] you go in and out of my fridge drinking all my fucking beer. 你来了并喝光了我家冰箱里所有的啤酒
[32:46] – No, no. – Enjoy. -别 别 -你喝吧
[32:51] 旅店
[33:07] – Were you followed? – Why would I be followed? -你有没有被跟踪 -为什么会被跟踪
[33:10] People follow people in these types of situations. 这种情况总会有人跟踪
[33:12] Sure you weren’t followed? 确定你没被跟踪
[33:13] Oh, boy. What people? 哥们 谁会跟踪我
[33:14] Just take one quick look around, 快点四处看看
[33:16] make sure you weren’t followed here. 确认下你没被跟踪
[33:17] Let’s put this down. 把这个放下
[33:17] Look around, make sure someone… 四周看看 确认没人…
[33:19] – Calm down! – That’s what you get. -淡定 -你自找的
[33:21] Now shut the door, take the chain off and let me in. 先关门 把链子拿下让我进去
[33:24] – I pissed him off already. – Already? -我已经惹恼他了 -已经
[33:27] What the hell’s going on with you, huh? 你怎么回事啊
[33:28] What are we doing here? 我们在这干吗
[33:30] I don’t want an assassin in my apartment. 我不想把杀手请到家里
[33:32] We don’t want this guy knowing where we live, all right. 我们不想让他知道我们住哪里
[33:33] Use your head. 用脑子想想
[33:34] Hang on for a second, you guys already 等下 你们已经找到杀手
[33:35] went ahead and found someone that he’s coming here? 他就要过来了吗
[33:38] Oh, bigtime. 关键时刻啊
[33:39] Not “we.” Dale, all by himself. 不是”我们” 戴尔自个搞定的
[33:40] It was easy. Easy as buying a used futon. 小菜一碟 就像买二手床垫一样简单
[33:43] You found a hit man online? 你在网上找的
[33:44] Yeah. They don’t write “Hit man,” Right? 他们肯定不会挂个杀手的牌子的 对吧
[33:46] That’s dumb. 那太蠢了
[33:47] They use code words, like wet work, right? 都有代号的 湿法作业
[33:49] Liquidation. Check him out. 清算啊等等 看这个
[33:50] “Skilled professional with years of experience… 在国内外有多年的
[33:53] …in domestic and international wet work. 湿法作业经验
[33:55] Fast and discreet. No children, no political figures.” 快速私密 不接受孩子及政治人物
[33:57] That last part was important. 最后一句很重要
[33:58] I saw that, I thought, “This is a good idea.” 我看了就想 这个不错
[34:00] I feel we should’ve got a cheese plate for this guy. 我们应该好好招待一下他
[34:04] – 20/20 hindsight. – Is that him? -你才想起来 -是他吗
[34:05] – Oh, shit. – Yeah, that was definitely a car. -我靠 -真是好车
[34:13] – He looks like James Bond. – He really does, dude. -真有007的范儿 -没错 伙计
[34:15] Bet he carries a gun you screw together. 打赌他一枪能干掉你们两个
[34:17] Those are, like, the coolest guns they make. 那枪肯定是世界上最厉害的枪
[34:19] So dangerous. What if that is an undercover cop? 太冒险 他要是个卧底警察怎么办
[34:22] – Come on. – What if it’s the real thing? -得了吧 -万一是真的呢
[34:23] He charges so much we can’t afford it, 要是他狮子大开口 我们付不起
[34:25] gets pissed, kills us. 他一生气把我们做了呢
[34:27] – Kills all three of us? Hold on. – That’s a thing? -做了我们 等等 -有可能吗
[34:29] Could that happen? 会发生吗
[34:31] – Gotta let him in. – How’s my hair? -让他进来吧 -我发型还行吧
[34:32] – What do you mean? – It doesn’t matter. Let’s do this. Okay. -什么意思 -没事 开门去
[34:36] Ready? 准备
[34:44] Yeah? 找谁
[34:46] Are you Dale? 你是戴尔吗
[34:49] I am the one they call Dale. 我就是戴尔
[34:52] Please come in. 请进
[34:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:59] Are all three of you participating in this? 你们三个都有份吗
[35:02] – Yes. – Well, um…. -是 -这个嘛
[35:03] – Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yep. Yep. – Yes. -对对对 -没错
[35:05] Very well. 好极了
[35:07] Now, before we go any further… 现在 在我们开始之前
[35:10] …I need to know if there 我要知道
[35:11] are any hidden recording devices in the room. 这个屋子里是否藏有录制设备
[35:14] I will find out if there are. 它们逃不过我的眼睛
[35:16] I’m sure you would, but 那是当然
[35:17] there’s none because that would be stupid of us. 可是我们要是那么做就太蠢了
[35:19] – We’re not stupid. – That’s a silly move. -我们不是傻瓜 -没必要
[35:21] It’s a no. 没有
[35:23] Then let’s get started. 那我们开始吧
[35:28] – I love this guy. – This is the real deal. -我喜欢这家伙 -这才叫专业
[35:30] – His voice, you kidding? – This guy is legit. -他的语调真不是盖的 -这家伙货真价实
[35:32] And you do know that we just wanna start with a–? 你早就知道我们想
[35:36] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, wait, what’s this for? 喂喂喂 等等 这是干嘛呢
[35:39] – For the mess. – What? -方便收拾 -什么
[35:40] Wouldn’t wanna leave a stain, now. Would we? 你们也不想留下污点 是吧
[35:42] – Oh, my God. I knew it. – Who’s first? -我的神 我就知道 -谁先来
[35:44] “Who’s first”? No. 谁先来 不
[35:46] We don’t want you to kill us. 我们不是叫你来杀我们的
[35:47] We want you to kill another person. 我们叫你来杀其他人的
[35:48] If anyone’s first, probably him. 如果非要谁先死 也是他啊
[35:50] No. Goddamn it. 不 天杀的
[35:51] Gentlemen, gentlemen, what are you talking about? 先生们 先生们 你们在说些什么啊
[35:55] Your ad said you do wet work. 你的广告上说你会湿法工作
[35:57] That’s correct. I urinate on other men for money. 对啊 我以把人尿湿为生
[36:00] – What was that? – What’d he say? -那是什么鬼玩意 -他说啥呢
[36:02] I think he said he pisses on dudes. 我想他意思是往人身上撒尿
[36:04] Why else do you think my ad was 那为什么我的广告会登在
[36:06] in the “Men seeking men” Section? 《男找男》那栏里
[36:09] Where was it? 在哪儿
[36:10] – You fucking idiot. – Could you be dumber? -你这个猪脑 -敢再傻一点吗
[36:12] Why look in the “Men seeking men”–? 干嘛在《男找男》那栏里找人啊
[36:14] We are men looking for a man! 我们几个男人找一个男人嘛
[36:15] How do people let you work on their teeth? 你这脑子还会有人找你看牙
[36:17] They don’t, actually. I just hand the tools to Julia. 他们其实没找我 我只是帮忙递工具而已
[36:20] Are you telling me that I’ve driven all this way 你们的意思是我一路赶来
[36:23] and nobody wants to get pissed on? 却要白跑一趟吗
[36:25] – Uh-uh. – Well, it’s not our thing. -对头 -跟我们没关
[36:26] Sorry about that. 十分抱歉
[36:27] Can I use your toilet? I 我能用下厕所吗
[36:29] stored up rather a large amount of pee for this. 我为了这事憋了不少尿
[36:31] – Sure. – Yeah, it’s right through there. -请便 -厕所就在里面
[36:33] Knock yourself out. 尽管方便
[36:34] Oh, and by the way, I still will want my $200. 对了 我还得收你们200块
[36:37] – Understandable. – We insist. -应该的 -请放心
[36:38] – Two hundred, huh? A bargain. – To kill three people? -200块 真划算 -三条人命?
[36:41] – I thought it was such a good deal. – Dipshit. -我觉得这是笔好买卖 -狗屎
[36:43] – Unbelievable. – I’ll be in the car. -不可思议 -我去车里
[36:45] Okay, but you guys are gonna chip in for the… 好 但你们准备集资用于
[36:48] Am I gonna have to give him all my money? 我是该把所有钱都给他吗
[36:51] Sir, I’m going to leave your money on the bed. 先生 我把给你的钱放在床上
[36:58] God, he would have drenched us. 天啊 他会浇透我们的
[37:06] Okay, I’m gonna take the blame on that one. 好吧 这事儿全怪我
[37:09] You bet your ass you will. 不怪你怪谁
[37:10] – You should take the blame. – And you buy our dinner. -就该怪你 -你就请客吧
[37:12] It was an honest mistake. 那不过是失误而已
[37:13] That’s not how you find a killer. 杀手可不是那样找的
[37:15] – Oh, you know how to find a killer? – Yeah, I bet I– -那你知道该怎么找杀手了 -那当然
[37:17] Yeah, hey, you know what? Yeah. I got an idea. 对了 知道吗 我有主意了
[37:20] What are you doing? 干嘛呢
[37:21] What are you doing? 搞什么
[37:22] Good evening, Mr. Buckman. 晚上好 巴克曼先生
[37:23] Thank you for contacting Nav Guide. My name is Gregory. 谢谢您使用领航系统 我是格雷戈里
[37:27] How may I be of service this evening? 今晚您要去哪儿呢
[37:29] Yeah, we’re looking for the most 好的 带我们去这个城市里
[37:30] dangerous bar in the city. Can you help us, please? 最危险的酒吧看看 可以吗 拜托了
[37:32] We’re going to dinner. 我们该去吃饭了
[37:33] – Good idea. – I’m sorry? -好主意 -什么
[37:35] Looking for a bar filled with criminals. 我们想找的那个酒吧里到处是罪犯
[37:37] Lowlife thugs, hard-core shitheads. 痞子流氓 难缠的人渣
[37:38] – What do you got for us? – Let’s go to a restaurant. -找的到吗 -我要去饭馆
[37:41] I’m afraid our listings are not organized by danger, sir. 我恐怕这里没有您所说的那种酒吧 先生
[37:45] I see there’s an Applebee’s three blocks from your location. 我倒是发现了两街区之外有个苹果蜂餐馆
[37:46] 苹果蜂:美国餐饮连锁店品牌
[37:48] – Perfect. – No, not really helpful. -太妙了 -不是很准确
[37:49] They’re not the kind of shitheads we need. Anything else? 那里没有我们要找的人渣 有别的吗
[37:53] I could direct you to a neighborhood… 我可以带你们去一个
[37:54] …with the greatest number of carjackings. 劫车犯罪频发的地区
[37:56] Now we’re thinking outside the box. 你终于开窍了
[37:58] I wanna go to dinner. 我要去吃饭
[37:59] – Love it. – That’s probably right neighborhood. -好主意 -也许找对地方了
[38:01] Very good, sir. You may wish to lock your doors. 好极了 请各位锁好门
[38:11] – This is worse than getting pissed on. – Shh. -这比被尿感觉还糟 -别说话
[38:13] – I’d rather be pissed on. – Jesus. -我情愿被尿一身 -神啊
[38:15] You weren’t kidding, Gregory. 你没开玩笑 格雷戈里
[38:16] This is, uh, a bad part of town. 这是城市的黑暗面
[38:18] You can stay on the line. You’re still there, right? 保持联系 你还在 对吗
[38:20] I’m still here, sir. 我在 先生
[38:21] Just keep, uh, keep us on the line. 一定要保持联系
[38:24] I’m always curious about these things, 我一直感到很好奇
[38:25] but is your real name Gregory? 你真名叫格雷戈里吗
[38:27] Uh, no, sir. My real name is Atmanand. 不 先生 我真名叫阿特曼德
[38:31] How do you get Gregory from that? 那格雷戈里是怎么来的
[38:33] Oh. Gregory was assigned to me…by Nav Guide. 格雷戈里是领航系统公司分配给我的名字
[38:36] Why not let you use your real name? 他们干嘛不让你用真名
[38:38] They say many Americans find 他们说很多美国人
[38:39] our real names hard to pronounce. 读不好我们的真名
[38:41] I’m not gonna play by their rules anymore. 我不管他们怎么规定
[38:43] From now on, I’m gonna call you Ahmenan. 从现在起 我要叫你阿德曼德
[38:46] – Atmanand. – Ammenand. -阿特曼德 -阿迪曼德
[38:48] – Atmanad. – Atmanand. -阿特曼达 -阿特曼德
[38:50] I’m gonna call you Gregory, 我还是叫你格雷戈里好了
[38:51] that name’s a nightmare, buddy. 真名真难念 伙计
[38:52] – Hey, baby. – Oh, boy. -宝贝儿 -真辣
[38:55] – You hurt his feelings. – I didn’t hurt anything. -你伤了他的心了 -得了吧
[38:57] You have arrived at your destination, sir. 终点到达 先生
[38:59] – All right. Well, thanks, Gregory. – You’re welcome. -谢谢了 格雷戈里 -不客气
[39:07] All right. All right, here we go. 太好了 就是这个
[39:11] – This is a really bad idea. – This is a great idea. -这主意太糟 -这主意很棒
[39:14] – Gonna yell “Anybody here kill for money”? – No. -喊一下谁肯收钱杀人吧 -不
[39:17] – That’s a terrible plan. – Follow me. I got this. -那是下策 -跟我来 我有主意
[39:19] – Where you going? – I don’t feel we should stay. -你去哪儿 -我觉得不该呆在这
[39:22] All right. 没错
[39:26] – Bowflex? – Shut up. -用博飞练的 -闭嘴
[39:26] 博飞:美国健身器材品牌
[39:33] My man. 好小子
[39:36] Hey, uh, does anyone here kill people for money? 这里有没有职业杀手
[39:40] – Kurt. – what The fuck you just say? -科特 -你刚刚说什么鬼话
[39:41] No, it’s not a race thing. 不 跟种族没关系
[39:43] Uh, I believe that society 我相信这个社会
[39:44] discriminates and disenfranchises you folks. 会歧视和剥削你们这类人
[39:46] – “You folks”? – Subtle. -我们这类人 -小心
[39:48] Man, I’m a small-business owner. 伙计 我是个小本生意人
[39:49] Who the hell you calling disenfranchised? 你说谁剥削谁啊
[39:51] Well, not you in particular, in that instance. 我没说你 只是举个泛例
[39:54] – Oh, right. You mean all black people. – Yes. -明白了 你指的是所有的黑人 -对
[39:57] – I’m gonna be in the car. – Oh, a baseball bat. -我去车里等你们 -他抄家伙了
[39:59] Uh, I didn’t mean to offend you. 我无意冒犯你
[40:01] I’m sorry if that’s what happened. 对此我深表遗憾
[40:02] My heart’s in the right place. 我心术很正的
[40:04] In five seconds, your heart gonna be in the wrong place. 五秒之内 我要把你打得屁滚尿流
[40:07] – Four, three, two, let’s roll. – Got it. Okay. Take care. -四 三 二 开溜 -明白 保重
[40:10] Have a nice day. Good day to you. 祝好 祝你愉快
[40:12] Bye, baby. 不送 宝贝
[40:17] Don’t say a word. I know, I know. 别说话 我懂 我懂
[40:19] Hit the button. Hit the button. 开门 快开门
[40:20] Guys, I don’t know. Should we quit? 哥们 我不甘心 就这样算了吗
[40:21] Yeah, definitely. 对 没错
[40:23] – Yo. Think I can help you boys. – Is that for us? -喂 也许我能帮你们 -是说我们吗
[40:27] – Here we go. – Not interested, thank you. -来了 -没兴趣 谢谢
[40:29] Hey, hey, hey. 喂喂喂
[40:32] Let’s follow a strange guy into a dark corner. 不要跟陌生人去黑暗的角落
[40:40] Somebody said y’all looking for 有人说你们在找
[40:41] somebody to help with business. 能帮你们忙的人
[40:43] – Yep. – Well, um… -对 -没错
[40:46] – …are you a businessman? – Yeah. -你能帮忙吗 -对
[40:48] Motherfucker Jones. 操你妈・琼斯
[40:50] – How’s that? – Motherfucker Jones. -什么 -操你妈・琼斯
[40:54] Your first name is “Motherfucker”? 你名字叫操你妈
[40:57] Not Motherfucker. Motherfuckah. 不是操你妈 是”干你妈”
[40:59] White people say “er.” Negroes say “fuckah.” 白人说”草” 黑鬼说”干”
[41:03] – Got it. – You say E-R. I say A-H. -明白了 -你说”干” 我说”草”
[41:06] Cool name. Yeah. 很酷的名字
[41:07] Is that,like, on your birth certificate too? 你的出生证明上也是它吗
[41:09] No, goofball. 才不是 白痴
[41:12] My real name is Dean. 我真名叫迪恩
[41:13] Dean Jones. Same name of the actor in Herbie, the Love Bug. 和《金龟车贺比》里的男演员同名
[41:16] He won’t know who that is. 他不会知道那个
[41:17] – I know who he is, bitch. – Sorry. -我知道他是谁 脑残 -抱歉
[41:20] I can’t walk around in this 就是因为那个小儿科的名字
[41:21] fucking neighborhood with that Disney-ass name. 我都要没脸在这个社区混了
[41:23] How’d you get the name Motherfucker? 那操你妈是怎么来的
[41:26] When I was a kid, I snuck into my mother’s bedroom. 我小时候 有次溜进我妈的房间
[41:33] – She was laying there naked. – Dean. -她一丝不挂地躺在那儿 -迪恩
[41:34] – She had been drinking all night. – We get it. -她喝了一整夜的酒 -明白了
[41:36] Her skin was glistening. 她的皮肤在发光
[41:40] And then I snuck up behind her, 然后我溜到她身后
[41:43] and then I slipped my fingers… 我把手伸进
[41:46] – …into her purse. – Purse? He said “Purse.” -她的钱包 -他说的是钱包吗[英文中钱包purse和阴部pussy发音相近]
[41:49] I took her money, the whole week’s pay. 我偷了她的钱 她一周的薪水
[41:53] I really fucked her over. 我把她给害惨了
[41:54] And that’s how I got the name Motherfucker Jones. 操你妈・琼斯就是这么来的
[41:59] Right. 明白
[41:59] They should call you Motherfucker-Over jones to avoid confusion. 你应该叫坑你妈・琼斯 免得让人误会
[42:02] – What’s the confusion? – There’s no confusion. -什么误会 -没什么误会
[42:04] We’re gonna get back on track here. 我们切入正题好了
[42:06] Sir, we each have a boss, uh… 先生 我们每个人的上司
[42:08] …that, you know– 就是 那个
[42:10] There’s three bosses, 那三位上司
[42:11] and it would be best if those bosses maybe were no longer…. 如果让他们彻底消失
[42:14] – No longer around anymore. – We want them… -那就太好了 -我们要他们
[42:16] – You know? -…killed. -就是 -死翘翘
[42:20] You got the cheese? 有彩头吗
[42:23] We got the cheese. What kind of cheese are you thinking? 有 你想要什么样的彩头
[42:26] – What is that, three hits? That’s…. – Yeah. -三个人吗 -对
[42:31] – Thirty large. – Whoa. -三千 -好家伙
[42:33] – Hungry. – That’s a lot of cheese. -真贪 -数目不小
[42:35] Oh, here’s an idea. 我有个主意
[42:37] If you kill two, could we get the third one hold the cheese? 你先杀两个 然后买二赠一怎么样
[42:40] It’s no negotiations. Thirty large or nothing. 别跟我讨价还价 三千 否则免谈
[42:43] That’s more cheese than we’ve got. 我们实在凑不出那么多钱
[42:45] Okay, then. It’s five large now. 好吧 现在涨到五千了
[42:49] Then we’re in. We’re in. We’re in. Right? 成交 成交 成交 行了吧
[42:52] Hang on. Wouldn’t it be awful 等等 你要是做的不干净
[42:53] if it was traceable back to us? 那不是太糟了吗
[42:56] I don’t even know your names. 我连你们叫什么都不知道
[42:57] – That is rude. This is Dale. – Don’t say my name. -没礼貌 他叫戴尔 -别说我名字
[42:59] Shut the fuck up. Listen. 都给我住嘴 听着
[43:01] Bring the money here tomorrow, I’ll take care of the rest. 明天把钱带来 其余的交给我
[43:03] Do you want it in something specific, 钱放在鞋盒里还是帆布包里
[43:04] a shoebox, duffel bag? 能说具体点吗
[43:06] – Just be here with the fucking money. – Yeah. -你他妈只管带钱就行了 -好
[43:09] – Put it in a briefcase. – Thanks for your time. -放在手提箱里 -麻烦您了
[43:11] Here we go. 我们走吧
[43:12] Is the briefcase coming out of your end? 怎么会想到手提箱
[43:20] 大卫・哈肯 总裁 高级销售副总裁
[44:51] Looks like it’s all there. 钱应该是够了
[44:53] Didn’t even need a briefcase. It’s a small stack. 那么点儿钱用得着手提箱装吗
[44:55] – We should have used a manila envelope. – It’s all right. -用信封装足够了 -没事儿
[44:58] What is your projected outside 你对这件任务
[44:59] date of completion, Motherfucker? 有什么计划啊 操你妈
[45:06] I just got back from doing a dime for some real nasty shit. 我之前因为一些不好的勾当蹲了一毛钱[Dime即十美分]
[45:09] – That’s 10 years. – I know. -他是说十年 -我知道
[45:11] They’re looking at me. I’m on probation, 我还在缓刑期内 有人监视我
[45:13] and if I step out of line… 如果我犯法
[45:16] …I’m going back. 就直接被送回去
[45:18] – Right. – Understood. -了解 -明白
[45:21] – Period? End of story? – What does that mean? -完了吗 谈话结束了 -什么意思
[45:23] Wait. You said you’d take care of this. 等等 你说过你会负责的
[45:25] Yeah, I’ll take care of it. 没错 我会负责
[45:29] I’m gonna be your murder consultant. 我给你们支招
[45:32] I’m sorry, but, uh…. 抱歉 不过
[45:34] No, man. Right? That’s not cool. 不行 这太不仗义了
[45:38] You don’t shut this fucking hamster up…. 你再不闭上你的小嘴
[45:40] – Don’t call me a hamster now. Come on. – Easy, easy. -别说我小嘴行吗 -冷静点
[45:42] – It’s just upsetting. – No, it’s somewhat accurate. -气死我了 -不 要说明白点
[45:44] Look, that is not what we talked about, Motherfucker. 我说 这可不是我们事先说好的 操你妈
[45:47] So how about we just take the money and we’ll get out of here? 那这样 一拍两散我们拿钱走人 如何
[45:49] How about you go fuck yourself? No refunds. 去你妈的 哥不退钱
[45:52] That’s $5000. If you think 那可是五千大洋
[45:53] we’re just gonna walk out and let you keep that– 难道我们会空着手出去让你
[45:55] – I think you’re forgetting– – Don’t go grabbing quickly. -别忘了 -别急
[45:59] Jesus. 老天
[45:59] Mr. Motherfucker, please, 操你妈先生 求你
[46:00] don’t shoot us. Let’s just talk it out. 别开枪 有事好商量
[46:03] Listen, $5000 is mine. I don’t care what you say. 听好 五千大洋归我了 怎么说都没用
[46:05] You can take my advice or get the fuck out of here. 要么听我出主意 要么滚蛋
[46:08] – That’s a terrible deal. – We should listen. -那样我们太亏了 -我们还是听听
[46:10] – Okay, $5000 worth of advice? – Yeah. -五千块的主意 -对
[46:12] Most killers are first-timers. 大多数杀手都是菜鸟
[46:14] You wanna pull off a brilliant murder, 要成为一名优秀的杀手
[46:16] you gotta act like it’s an accident. 你必须把谋杀变得像意外
[46:18] Failed brakes, gas leaks, suicide. 比如刹车失灵 煤气泄漏 自杀
[46:21] You do it right, you ain’t even 如果做得好 案发时
[46:22] gotta be there when it goes down. 你甚至不用亲临现场
[46:24] Oh, boy. That’s five grand worth, huh? 天啊 这就能值五千吗 不是吧
[46:27] – Pretty pedestrian. – Not really. -毫无新意 -不值
[46:28] Obvious information, isn’t it? 都是常识 不是吗
[46:30] Sounds like Scooby-Doo. 拿我们当三岁小孩
[46:31] How are we supposed to fake three accidents? 我们要怎么搞三场意外啊
[46:34] You stalk your prey. 紧盯着你的猎物
[46:35] Gotta be smart. Find out where they live, 要机智点 找到他们的住处
[46:37] find out their habits. What’s their hobbies? 熟悉他们的习惯 他们有什么爱好
[46:39] What they like, what food they like, who they fucking. 喜欢什么 吃什么 上了谁
[46:42] Find them vulnerable. 找出他们的弱点
[46:45] I have a job, you know? 我要上班 哪有空
[46:46] What’s that, surveillance and recon? 搞什么侦查啊
[46:48] That’s why we were hiring,because we wanna sub that out. 所以我们才找人代做
[46:50] We have jobs. 我们都有工作
[46:51] Even if you pull it off perfectly… 就算你们做得天衣无缝
[46:54] …if you crackers got motives… 但如果动机太明显的话
[46:57] …the popo… 那条子
[46:58] – That’s police. – …will pin it to you. -是警察 -就会怀疑你们
[47:00] We all have clear motives for killing our bosses… 我们都有明显的动机
[47:03] …so this is not gonna work. This is garbage. 所以这行不通 点子太烂
[47:07] I got it. 有了
[47:09] Why don’t you kill each other’s bosses? 那你们互相杀老板玩好了
[47:16] – That’s actually a good idea. – It’s not bad. -这个不错 -不错
[47:18] Yeah, like Hitchcock’s Strangers on a Train, right? 就像希区柯克的电影《火车怪客》里演得一样
[47:21] I didn’t see that. They do that? 没看过 真有吗
[47:22] Danny DeVito movie. It’s funny. 丹尼・德维托演的 很搞笑[美国著名喜剧演员]
[47:24] That famous Alfred Hitchcock, 有名的阿尔弗雷德・希区柯克
[47:26] Danny DeVito movie. That’s the one he’s– 丹尼・德维托的片子 那是他
[47:28] Come on. You’re thinking of Throw Momma From the Train. 得了 你还以为是《谋害老妈》吗
[47:30] – That’s what it is. – That I saw. -就是 -我看过
[47:32] Good movie. That’s what you’re thinking about. 好片子 你说的是那个
[47:35] Same idea, though. 想法都差不多
[47:36] We kill each other’s bosses, 我们各自干掉对方的头儿
[47:37] there’s no link to us. 不可能找到我们
[47:38] Exactly. Five thousand dollars well spent, right? 正确 五千美元花对地方了 不是吗
[47:41] – No. Not at all. – Waste of money. -不 完全错了 -真是浪费了
[47:43] Well, too fucking bad. 一帮臭小子
[47:45] Get out. 走了
[47:50] Hello. 喂
[47:51] Hey. I’m outside. You ready to do a little recon? 是我 我在外面 准备好了吗
[47:54] Yep. Yeah. I have to get 好了 我得向哈肯
[47:56] Harken to let me leave a little bit early. 请个早退假
[47:59] What’s the difference? 还费那劲干嘛
[48:00] Not like he’ll be your boss much longer. 你老板活不了多久了
[48:02] I’ll be down in three minutes. 我三分钟之内赶到
[48:04] Three minutes it is. Bye. He’ll be down in three minutes. 三分钟 再见 他三分钟内下来
[48:07] Dude, these seats are crazy comfortable. 哥们 这椅子真是太舒服了
[48:10] Look at this. I know, it’s so good. Ah. 看这个 真舒服
[48:11] The worst report I have ever read in my life, you nimwit. 这是我这辈子看过的最烂的一篇报告 蠢货
[48:15] You’re such a fucking dweeb. 你这个脑残
[48:18] Do you have a parking space? 你有停车位吗
[48:19] Because I’m gonna take it away from you. 我要收回你的停车位
[48:22] Who is it, like your mother-in-law that knows my wife? 你跟我有什么八竿子打不着的关系吗
[48:25] How you got this fucking job, I don’t even understand. 我真想不明白谁聘的你
[48:34] What the hell? 你搞什么
[48:36] Sorry, everybody. 抱歉 大伙儿
[48:37] I’ve been fighting that bug all day. Let me get back to work. 我一整天都在搞这个程序漏洞 我马上工作
[48:40] No, no, no. You’re disgusting. Go home. 别别别 你太恶心人了 回家吧
[48:43] I don’t want you getting anyone else sick. 别把大伙儿恶心死
[48:44] Probably best. 明智的决定
[48:47] Take all your work with you 把你要做的工作带走
[48:49] and have it on my desk 6 a.M. Monday. 星期一6点放到我的办公桌上
[48:50] – You got it. Thank you, Mr. Harken. – Jesus Christ. -好 谢谢 哈肯先生 -上帝
[48:53] Don’t forget to take your 别忘了把垃圾桶
[48:54] – fucking trash can. – Yeah. No, that’s mine. -带出去 -好的
[48:56] You goddamn barfing pig. 真是头猪
[49:03] Evens are over here. 双号就是这边吧
[49:05] I know, but sometimes on 我知道 但是
[49:06] some streets evens are on the opposite side. 有些街道街号恰好相反
[49:08] Never. 瞎扯
[49:09] Never have and they never will. There it is, 428. 根本没那回事 就是这儿 428号
[49:12] – Which one, which one? -Don’t stop right in front of it. -哪家 哪家 -别停在正前方
[49:14] Stop right here. Right here, right here. 就停这儿 就在这儿
[49:19] Okay, boys. 好了 小子们
[49:21] We wait till Pellit makes a move, 我们等佩利特一出来
[49:24] then we tail him, all right? 我们就跟着他 好吧
[49:26] It is on like Donkey Kong. 就像《大金刚》里一样
[49:28] – Hells yeah, man. – Here we go, huh? -真带劲 伙计 -又开始了
[49:33] – You fire that the other way next time, okay. – Is my breath bad? -下次朝另外方向吐气 -我口臭吗
[49:35] – Yeah. Find some gum or lean back. – I had a falafel. -是的 吃点口香糖或往后靠 -我吃过一个沙拉三明治
[49:39] You had a shawarrna, right? It’s like a lamb mistake. 你吃过沙瓦玛对吗 是羊肉味儿
[49:43] – Where’d you get a falafel? – Mickey’s. -你在哪儿吃的三明治 -在米奇家
[49:45] Mickey’s has falafels? No kidding. 米奇家有三明治 别开玩笑了
[49:47] Why don’t you lean back? 你为什么不靠后些呢
[49:50] Because he parked right in front of a tree. 因为他把车停在一棵树前面了
[49:52] If I lean back, I can’t see the house over there. 如果我靠后就不能看见那儿的房子
[49:53] You stop exasperating on me, or watch your H’s. 别让我发火 否则有你好看
[49:57] Through the nose stinks too, okay? 用鼻子呼吸也是臭的
[50:01] I hate that angle. 这角度让我不爽
[50:03] We should probably get lower. If he sees three guys… 我们应该坐低点 如果他看见三个家伙…
[50:06] – Slouch down a little. – I’m gonna get back. -坐低一点 -我要坐回去
[50:08] – You’re gonna back your seat up? – If you get in your seat… -你要坐回你的座位? -如果你坐到你的位子
[50:10] I can back my seat up. 我就能回自己的座位
[50:12] I don’t really have a good angle from here because there’s that tree. 从这儿真的没有太好的角度 因为那儿有棵树
[50:15] – You got a whole window to look through. – I’m coming up. -你有整面窗户可以看过去 -我来了
[50:17] – Come on, lean back. – I like the three man thing. -拜托 往后靠 -我喜欢三个男人这种事
[50:21] What are you doing, Kurt? 你在干什么 库尔特
[50:24] – What’s going on? – He’s fucking around, man. -发生什么了 -他就在附近 伙计
[50:26] Creating a finger web in front of your face. 用手在你脸上做个窗口
[50:28] Is that…? Is that like a camouflage? 那是 那不就是一种伪装吗
[50:31] It is his boss. 是他的老板
[50:31] I mean, he’s the one who’s going to get recognized. 他才是能够被认出来的人
[50:33] Finger-flage. It’s called finger-flage. 手形窗 这叫做手形窗
[50:35] Finger-flage. This is actually a pretty damn good idea, dude. 手形窗 真是一个该死的好主意 哥们
[50:38] Just roll up your window. Please, I can’t… I can’t… 卷起你的窗口 求你了 我无法 无法
[50:41] – Do the finger-flage. – Let’s not have jokes for two hours. -做手形窗 -这两个小时别开玩笑了
[50:43] – This is serious business. – This is fun. -这是很严肃的事情 -这太有趣了
[50:48] Oh, my God. I cannot believe how much this sucks. 天啊 这事真没意思
[50:52] I don’t get it, man. 我不明白 伙计
[50:53] On TV, surveillance always looks fun, right? 电视里的监视场景总是很有趣的 对不
[50:55] You know, the cops, they got the sunflower seeds and the coffee. 你知道那些警察嗑着瓜子 喝着咖啡
[50:59] Talk about their lives and shit. And then… 聊天扯淡 然后
[51:02] You know, right when someone reveals something really intimate, 这时候就会出现某种暗示
[51:04] the perp appears. 嫌犯现身
[51:05] – They spring into action. – Yeah. -他们突然活跃起来 -是的
[51:11] Are we even sure this guy’s home? 我们确定这是他家吗
[51:19] Let’s go check this out. 我们去看看
[51:20] Yeah, we should probably look, right? 是啊 眼见为实嘛 对不对
[51:25] Oh, my God. 我的神
[51:26] What do you wanna do? What’s the plan? 你打算怎么做 有什么计划
[51:28] Let’s look through this window right here. 咱们从窗子看看屋内
[51:29] No, no. No, let’s ring the bell. 不不 还是按门铃吧
[51:32] You’re not gonna ring the bell. 别按门铃
[51:33] – Look through the window right here. – No, it’s not a bad idea. -从窗户往里看看 -不 按门铃挺好的
[51:35] Dude, the chances are he’s not even at home. 他很有可能不在家
[51:36] I haven’t seen any activity in this house– 这房子里一直没动静
[51:38] What are you doing? You’re not gonna ring the doorbell. 你在干什么 别按门铃
[51:49] -Come on. Come on. – Dale, Dale, Dale. -快快 -戴尔
[51:58] I didn’t make it in. 我还没进去
[52:04] I’m sorry, guys. Didn’t make it in. 抱歉伙计 我没钻进去
[52:07] You in? 进来了吗
[52:08] Yeah, I’m okay. Jesus Christ, the guy owns a fucking bear? 我挺好 上帝 他他妈还有头熊
[52:12] We’re breaking and entering here. 我们闯进他家里了
[52:13] I know. Shh. Oh, look at this. 我知道 看这个
[52:16] Look at this place. It’s awful. It’s like a douchebag museum. 看这里 什么破地方 整个一脑残博物馆
[52:20] It’s like we stepped inside the mind of an asshole. 就好像进到了那个二货的内心世界
[52:25] Shit. He’s got a foosball table. 见鬼 他还有个桌上足球台
[52:26] Dale! Don’t touch anything. Get your hands off that. 戴尔 什么都别别碰 把手拿走
[52:30] – Fingerprints. – Yeah, fingerprints. -指纹 -没错 指纹
[52:31] God. We should be wearing gloves. 神啊 我们应该戴上手套
[52:33] – We don’t have… – Oh, here. I know. -我们没有…-看 我有办法
[52:35] Use your sleeves. Use your sleeves. 用袖子
[52:37] – For what? – Use them for gloves. -为什么 -代替手套
[52:39] – Come on. – I can see my fingerprints from here. -快 -我在这就能看到我的指纹
[52:42] What do we do? What’s the plan? 我们怎么办 有什么计划
[52:43] We’re here to get some intel. 我们是来找英特尔的
[52:45] – “Intel”? – It’s short for “Intelligence.” -“英特尔” -就是”情报”[两者写法一样]
[52:47] – I know what it stands for. – Then why did you ask? -我知道那是什么意思 -那你还问什么
[52:50] Why are we talking about this? Let’s split up. 我们还在这吵什么 赶紧分头去找
[52:52] In and out, in and out. 里里外外找个遍
[52:54] We’ll find something good, -Split up, split up. -一定能找到什么 -分头行动
[52:55] and we’re in and out of here. 翻个底朝天
[52:56] Stop chatting and start looking. 别叽歪了 赶紧找吧
[52:58] We’re committing a crime. This is a crime. 我们正在犯罪 这可是犯罪
[53:05] -Nick. – Yeah? -尼克 -怎么了
[53:07] Now, this would count as intel, right? 这肯定算得上是情报 对吧
[53:09] Holy shit, that’s a lot of cocaine. 这么多可卡因
[53:11] Have you ever seen this much cocaine in your life? 你这辈子见过这么多可卡因吗
[53:13] That’s gotta be worth, what, 10, 15,000–? 这些大概值一万 一万五
[53:16] Oh, I blew it. I blew that, didn’t I? 我搞砸了 都被我浪费了
[53:35] – Don’t inhale. – Grab the box. I’ll scoop it in. -别吸 -拿着盒子 我把它弄回去
[53:37] I really don’t wanna touch it. I don’t have sleeve-gloves. 我真不想碰它 我又没有袖子手套
[53:40] Get something to– Ugh. I’ll scoop it in. 随便找个什么 算了 我来吧
[53:43] So bitter. 真冲
[54:01] In the butt you go, go, go. 刷刷屁屁 我刷刷刷
[54:06] There you go. 好了
[54:07] Big scoop. 好大一堆
[54:09] All right, let me try this. Look out. 让我来试试这个 小心
[54:11] – Yeah, that better work. – Watch out. -最好有用 -小心
[54:14] There you go. 好啦
[54:15] – I don’t know. – Go slow. -我不知道 -慢点
[54:17] Get on the couch. Stop helping. 去沙发上待着 不用你帮忙
[54:25] All right. 好吧
[54:29] In you go. 进来吧
[54:40] You probably should have emptied the DustBuster first. 应该先清空吸尘器
[54:48] Is that what you think? 你这么想吗
[54:49] I was thinking that. On account of the dust. 我就是这么想的 瞧这些灰
[54:54] Well, I’ve heard of butt floss, but this is ridiculous. Ha, ha. 我听说过屁屁线 不过这也太搞了
[54:57] – Get a sifter, or a– – Colander. -去找个筛子 或者 -漏勺
[54:59] Colander would be good. 漏勺应该就行
[55:01] And I’ll start picking. 我先挑着吧
[55:08] That’ll do. 搞定
[55:13] I feel like everything’ll work out. 我觉得一切问题都能解决
[55:15] I’m like a machine. Look how fast I am. 我就像个机器 瞧我多块
[55:17] I’m moving super fast. I can’t even feel my nose. 我真他妈快 我鼻子都麻了
[55:20] Wanna know what’s weird? I should be panicking right now… 知道哪里不正常吗 我现在该惊慌失措了
[55:22] …and I am a little, but it’s in a very good way. 我心有点慌 但是感觉还挺爽的
[55:25] It’s a good kind of panic because 这种感觉挺舒服的
[55:26] I feel like I wanna die right now… 因为虽然我现在想死
[55:27] – …but I also feel very, very, very good. – Yeah. -我还感觉非常好 -对
[55:30] Hey! What are you guys doing? 你们两个干什么呢
[55:32] Nothing. But before we go, I wanna take one more quick dump. 没干什么 但撤之前 我想去拉泡屎
[55:35] Take a quick dump and I’m gonna do push-ups. 去吧 我做几个俯卧撑
[55:37] Because I gotta get fit. 好身材靠保持
[55:38] What the hell have you guys done? 你们到底做了些什么
[55:42] I’m feeling good, dude. Wanna help me clean? 我觉得很好 哥们 你要帮我打扫吗
[55:44] We bond over this. This is friendship stuff. 咱们可是一伙的 这就是仗义
[55:46] – We broke into someone’s house. – Dale -我们闯进了别人家里 -戴尔
[55:47] – It’s the most amazing experience of my life. – Dale -这是我这辈子最刺激的经历 -戴尔
[55:49] – We broke into a man’s house. – Dale -我们闯进了别人家里 -戴尔
[55:51] Suddenly, I’m like an expert at sifting cocaine. 然后突然我又成了提纯可卡因的专家
[55:53] It’s amazing, dude. Come here and help me with this. 太刺激了 过来帮帮我
[55:56] Can’t believe we weren’t better prepared. 真想不到我们没好好准备就去了
[55:58] That was completely dangerous, a total waste of time. 那太危险了 纯粹就是浪费时间
[56:00] Well, no. Actually, not a total waste of time. Look what I got. 不完全是浪费时间 瞧我找到了什么
[56:04] – Not bad, huh? – What is that? -不错吧 -那是什么
[56:05] – Is this his phone? – Yeah, that’s his phone, all right? -他的手机吗 -就是他的手机
[56:07] – You steal this? – I sure did. -你偷了它 -是啊
[56:09] It’s got his contacts, schedule. Weird pictures of him doing awesome shit. 有他的联系人 日程表 怪异的自拍照
[56:13] Very nice. – Thank you. 非常棒 -多谢
[56:14] – No. – What do you mean, “No”? -不 -什么叫”不”
[56:15] That’s a crime. Pfft. Nope. Ha. No one said we’d be stealing. 这可是犯罪 事先没说要偷东西
[56:19] This is a good grab. 手机顺的漂亮
[56:20] We broke in! You guys did cocaine! 我们闯入了他家 你们还撒了可卡因
[56:22] Right. Two– Three crimes. 没错 两 三项罪名
[56:23] He’s all jitzed out. Ignore him. 他脑子秀逗了别理他
[56:25] We’re in the process of getting ready to kill three people… 我们的计划要杀三个人
[56:27] …and you’re gonna giving me shit about stealing a phone? 顺手拿部手机有什么好说的
[56:30] Run it by me if you’re gonna stealing stuff. 你要想偷东西提前跟我说一声啊
[56:32] – Run it by you? – Run it by me! -跟你说一声 -跟我说一声
[56:34] – Ok. Nick, will you hold his for a second? – What are you doing? -尼克 你来控制一下 -你要干什么
[56:37] “Run”? I’m not gonna run anything by you. “说一声” 才不
[56:39] I’m not gonna run anything by you. Dickhead. 我什么都不跟你说 蠢货
[56:42] There’s a lot of stuff in here. 这里面信息真不少
[56:43] I know, that’s what I was talking about. 我知道 我就这个意思
[56:45] – You wanna go check out your boss now? – Yeah, I guess we should. -去看看你的老板吗 -我觉得该去了
[56:49] – Hold on. – You gotta take care of that. -等等 -你处理一下
[56:51] No. No! 别 别
[56:54] Get off me! 别碰我
[56:56] – You don’t punch the driver! – I need you back here for the brakes. -你不能揍司机 -你来踩下刹车
[56:59] Oh, shit, the brakes. I’m sorry, buddy. 该死 刹车 抱歉
[57:01] I’m sorry. Don’t punch the driver, Dale! 抱歉 不要打开车的人 戴尔
[57:03] I’m sorry I hit you! Get the wheel. 很抱歉打你 抓住方向盘
[57:05] You don’t punch the driver! 你不能揍司机
[57:07] You don’t punch the fucking driver. 你他妈的不能揍司机
[57:09] I’m coked out of my fucking brain. 我脑短路了
[57:10] I’ll punch whoever the fuck I want to. 我想揍谁就揍谁
[57:28] – Let’s do this, guys. – Feeling good. -来吧 伙计们 -感觉不错
[57:30] – Be very quiet out there. – Calm down, Dale. -下了车小点声 -安静点 戴尔
[57:33] You know what? Hang on a second. 等一下
[57:35] Dale? Dude, hold it. 戴尔 等会
[57:36] Last time the three of us did this, it was very messy. 刚刚那次真是一团糟
[57:39] – It was awesome, exciting. – It was clunky as hell. -超棒超刺激 -糟得要死
[57:42] Here’s what we’ll do. 我们这次这么办
[57:43] In the event that Harken is not here, 哈肯既然不在
[57:45] just me and Kurt are gonna go in. 我和科特进去
[57:46] You’ll stay out here, not go in, and be our lookout. 你待在外面 给我们放哨
[57:48] What? Are you kidding me? 什么 你开什么玩笑
[57:50] That’s awesome. I love that. The lookout. 那太棒了 我爱死放哨了
[57:52] I don’t know what the guy looks like. 我不知道他长什么样
[57:53] I don’t know your boss. – Doesn’t matter. 我没见过你老板 -不要紧
[57:54] You see anybody, just assume that it’s Harken, send us a signal. 只要有人来就当做是哈肯 给我们个信号
[57:57] – Okay? Have a seat. – Okay. -好吗 进来坐好 -好
[57:59] Okay. Send a sig– I’m gonna honk the horn six times. 好吧 信号 我按六次喇叭
[58:03] – Goddamn it. No. – Did he say “Six”? -见鬼 别 -他说六次吗
[58:05] – Something much more subtle. – That’s too many. -别这么明显 -那太多了
[58:07] – More subtle? Four honks? – Can you honk once? -别那么明显 那四次? -按一次行吗
[58:10] – Are you kidding? – Not at all. -你开玩笑呢 -我很严肃
[58:11] People honk once all the time. You’ll be in and out the house. 开车的人都按一次喇叭 你们一会得跑死了
[58:14] – We’ll know it’s you. – Come on, man. Dale, two honks. -我们能听出你来 -好吧戴尔 按两次
[58:17] That kind of tone’s gonna get you nowhere. 少用这种语气跟我说话
[58:19] Two honks. – All right, two honks, fine. 两次喇叭 -好吧 就两次
[58:21] – Just two honks. A little tap, tap. – Okay. -轻轻地按两次 -好的
[58:23] Two very long, very slow honks. 悠长缓慢的两次喇叭
[58:30] – I’m gonna check this window over here. – Okay. -我看看那扇窗 -好
[58:37] There’s nothing on that side. 那边什么都没有
[58:39] Yeah. I don’t think there’s anyone in there. 我觉得里面没人
[58:42] I think he’s definitely out. 他肯定不在
[58:44] Maybe we can find a way in upstairs. 我们大概能先爬上二楼
[58:47] Yeah, or maybe there’s a window open. 或许有扇窗没关
[58:54] Or better yet…. 或者更好的
[58:56] That makes things easier, huh? 这下事情简单多了
[58:58] I like the way you think. Move. 你这思路不错 走开
[59:00] – No, don’t do that. Hey! God! – Oh, shit. -别 天哪 -我操
[59:03] I broke a rock. I can’t believe it. 我把石头打碎了 真难以置信
[59:04] Please tell me you realize that was a key thing in. 你怎么知道里面有钥匙
[59:07] Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. 是的 当然
[59:10] You weren’t gonna throw a rock through the door? 你不是想拿石头把门砸开吧
[59:12] No, of course not. No, I wanted to open it. 不 当然不是 我想正经打开门
[59:15] Like a real cat burglar. 就像真正的大盗一样
[59:21] Just recon, now, okay? 只是侦查 好吗
[59:24] – Hey, take this. – I don’t want it. I want my hands free. -拿着这个 -我不想拿 我想空出手来
[59:27] You broke it. 谁叫你弄碎的
[59:36] I feel the intel– 我觉得情报…
[59:38] – God! -Okay, just a cat. -见鬼 -就是猫而已
[59:40] Out of nowhere. 不知从哪出来的
[59:41] Just a cat. We’re all right. Let’s look upstairs. Come on. 就是只猫 我们很好 上楼去看看
[59:45] They call me hell 他们称我地狱
[59:47] They call me Stacey 他们称我斯黛西
[59:49] That’s not my name That’s not my name 那不是真的我
[59:51] That’s not my name That’s not my name 那不是真的我
[59:54] They call me hell 他们称我地狱
[59:55] They call me her 他们称我为她
[59:57] They call me hell 他们称我地狱
[59:58] They call me Stacey 他们称我斯黛西
[59:59] That’s not my name That’s not my name 那不是真的我
[1:00:12] Oh! Goddamn it. 见鬼
[1:00:14] Jesus, how many cats do they have? 老天 他们有多少只猫
[1:00:16] – It’s the same one, I think. Yeah. – Really? -我猜是同一只 -真的吗
[1:00:19] Quick little bugger, huh? 真是窜来窜去的小混蛋
[1:00:22] -Shit, is that Harken’s wife? – Yeah, that’s her. -我靠 那是哈肯的老婆吗 -就是她
[1:00:25] – Oh, man, she is hot. – She sure is. Here we go. -真正点 -那肯定的 走吧
[1:00:27] I’d like to bend her over a barrel and show her the 50 states. 我要让她趴在桶上 带她游历五十州
[1:00:30] – I don’t know what that means. – Ah, it’s a saying. -那什么意思 -俗话说的
[1:00:33] I don’t think so. 我不信
[1:00:35] No, it is, it is. Yeah. No, people say that. 不 就是句俗话 人们常说的
[1:00:37] – I haven’t heard it. – I’ve definitely heard people say that. -我没听过 -就是有人说过
[1:00:40] I’m not gonna argue. Let’s continue the recon. 我不想争了 继续走吧
[1:00:42] – Well, it’s definitely a phrase. -It sure isn’t. -肯定是句谚语 -肯定不是
[1:00:45] Yeah, it is. It’s from a book. The Great Gatsby, maybe? 就是 书里说的 大概是《了不起的盖茨比》
[1:00:49] Let’s just look for an address book 我们找找地址簿
[1:00:50] or a day planner or something. You know? 日程表什么的
[1:00:53] Ok. You know, it’s too bad we’re not looking for cats. 好的 要是找猫就好了
[1:00:55] These people fucking love cats. 这些人真他妈爱猫
[1:01:19] Hey, schmuckface. 脑残
[1:01:23] You wanna tell me what you’re doing? Littering on my street? 你竟敢往我的街上扔垃圾
[1:01:28] I think what happened, ahem, 那个 好像刚才是
[1:01:29] was that the wind blew it out of my hand. 风把它从我手里吹走了
[1:01:31] I don’t care if the wind blew it out of your twat. 我管你是不是吹掉的
[1:01:34] Now, why don’t you take this piece-of-shit 你现在最好把你这烂车
[1:01:35] car and get off my fucking block. 从我家门口开走
[1:01:38] I don’t know why you’re mad at the car. 虽然我不明白这车哪里惹你了
[1:01:40] But I don’t think we should get hostile now. 你没必要这么敌对我吧
[1:01:42] “Hostile”? You wanna see hostile? “敌对” 你想让我敌对吗
[1:01:44] How about I go in my house and I get my–? 不如我现在回家去拿…
[1:01:47] What are–? What’s going on with you? 你怎么了
[1:01:50] Peanuts. 花生
[1:01:51] “Penis”? 鸡鸡
[1:01:54] Oh, peanuts. 花生
[1:01:55] That was a peanut butter sandwich. Are you not good with peanuts? 这是花生酱三明治 你对花生过敏吗
[1:01:59] What are you pointing at? What’s going on? What’s here? 你指什么呢 那是什么
[1:02:02] Oh, I got it! What do I do? What do I do? 我拿到了 我该怎么办
[1:02:05] “Check the needle, pump back, “检查针头 拉出针栓”
[1:02:06] pump–” Okay, hold on. I’m a slow reader. 拉出 挺住 我阅读很慢
[1:02:08] “Hold the pump–” Okay, okay! “稳住活塞” 懂了懂了
[1:02:10] Jab it in your chest. Okay. I got you, dude. Ready? 扎进你胸里 我懂了 准备好了吗
[1:02:17] How you feeling, you good? 你感觉怎么样 你好了吗
[1:02:18] You good? Did I get you? Did I get you? 好了吗 我扎对了吗
[1:02:24] Whoa. Whoa. Dude, come here. Hurry. 伙计 快过来
[1:02:27] Look at this. 看这个
[1:02:31] Is that Harken? – That’s Harken? 那是哈肯吗 -那是哈肯
[1:02:32] Dale’s killing Harken? 戴尔在杀哈肯
[1:02:34] I’m gonna hit you again, okay? 我再扎一下 好吗
[1:02:37] – What is he doing? -He’s really doing it? -他在干什么 -他真在杀人吗
[1:02:39] – This is the recon stage. – Holy shit. -这只是次侦查 -见鬼
[1:02:41] We gotta get out of here. Come on, we gotta go. Oh, God. 我们得离开这 快走
[1:02:47] I’m pushing on it. Okay. 我在努力呢
[1:02:49] What about little jabs? Little jabs? 是要轻点吗
[1:02:53] Do I get your neck? 或者应该扎脖子
[1:02:56] Was that good? 感觉好点了吗
[1:03:00] Come on, man! 快啊 老兄
[1:03:02] Oh, my God. 天哪
[1:03:03] Hey, hey! Come here! 过来
[1:03:05] What’s going on? What are you doing? What’s happened? 怎么回事 你在干什么
[1:03:08] I don’t think he’s okay! I hit him with this. 他好像不太好 我就用这个扎了他
[1:03:10] Do you know him? 你认识他吗
[1:03:11] Of course, he’s my husband. 当然 这是我老公
[1:03:12] Sweetie? Honey? Sweetheart, are you okay? 宝贝 甜心 你好吗
[1:03:17] – There he is. Hey. – Ah. What did you do to me? -他醒了 -你对我做了什么
[1:03:20] I saved you with your thingy. It was incredible. 我用这玩意救了你 真不可思议
[1:03:23] Oh, my God, sweetie. He saved your life. 天哪 宝贝 他救了你
[1:03:26] You saved his life. 你救了他
[1:03:27] Okay. That’s cool. 很好
[1:03:29] – What’s with the hugging? – Saved your life! -为什么抱他 -我救了你啊
[1:03:31] Oh, sweetie, I am just 宝贝 多亏他在这里
[1:03:33] so grateful that he was here. You could have died. 要不你就死了
[1:03:36] -I’m sure you are grateful he’s here. – Yes, I am. -我知道你感激他 -是的
[1:03:39] – You know this guy? – No, I don’t. -你认识他吗 -不认识
[1:03:41] Are you fucking this guy? 你和他上过床吗
[1:03:42] What were you doing out here, waiting to fuck my wife? 你在这做什么 等着上我老婆吗
[1:03:44] Dude, I just met your wife. 哥们 我才见到你老婆
[1:03:45] I don’t know what’s the fuck happening. You want your thing back? 你不知道刚发生了什么 这个你要吗
[1:03:49] – You better get out of here. – No problem. -你最好赶紧滚蛋 -没问题
[1:03:51] Dave. Dave, what are you–? Honey? 大卫 你怎么了 亲爱的
[1:03:53] Honey, you should be thanking this young man. 你应该感谢这个小伙子
[1:03:56] Why are you being so suspicious? 你为什么总是这么疑神疑鬼
[1:03:57] Why? You know why I’m being suspicious. 你知道我为什么疑神疑鬼
[1:03:59] Because I know you sleep around on me. 因为我知道你背着我偷人
[1:04:02] That’s ridiculous. 一派胡言
[1:04:03] – What about the way you look at Maurilio? – Oh, really? -瞧你看马鲁洛的眼神 -是吗
[1:04:08] You realize we’re all going to jail because of that idiot? 就因为那蠢货我们全要进监狱了
[1:04:10] Man, I can’t go to jail. Look at me. I’ll get raped like crazy. 我不能进监狱 瞧我 我会被爆菊爆死的
[1:04:14] Fuck, me too. 估计我也是
[1:04:16] Yeah, totally. 一点没错
[1:04:19] I’d get raped just as much as you would, Kurt. 我被爆的次数不会比你少
[1:04:21] Do you think you’re more rape-able? 你觉得你更受一点吗
[1:04:23] I’m not saying anything like that. 我可没那么说
[1:04:24] – You’re pretty close to saying– – Oh, fuck. -你就那个意思 -见鬼
[1:04:34] Holy shit. Did you guys see me out there? 见鬼 你们看见我在外面做了什么吗
[1:04:37] Yeah, we saw you, Dale. 没错 我们看见你了 戴尔
[1:04:38] Shh. Yeah, we saw that. 是 我们看见了
[1:04:40] How cool was that? 有没有很酷
[1:04:41] It wasn’t cool at all. We come out here to gather information… 一点都不酷 我们只是来收集情报的
[1:04:45] …and you start stabbing Harken 你却当着邻居们的面
[1:04:46] to death in front of the neighborhood? 在大街上把哈肯扎死
[1:04:48] – That’s Harken? – Who’d you think you were stabbing? -那是哈肯吗 -你觉得那是谁
[1:04:51] I wasn’t stabbing anyone. 我没在扎谁
[1:04:52] He had an allergic reaction to 他对花生过敏
[1:04:53] some peanuts and I rescued him, know what I mean? 我救了他 懂吗
[1:04:56] He had a little allergy shot on him and I– 他身上带了一针药
[1:04:58] I mean, I jabbed him with that, but I was just saving his life. 我就扎了他几下 可那是救他啊
[1:05:01] -Saved a man’s life. – Hang on a second. -救了那人的命 -等会
[1:05:03] So my boss, who we’re thinking about planning to kill… 那么我的老板 我们要杀的那个
[1:05:06] …is dying in front of you and you saved his life? 死在你面前 你却救了他
[1:05:09] Well, that sounds bad when you say it like that. 你这么一说是挺郁闷的
[1:05:11] – Can you open the door? – That’s not cool. -开门去 -一点都不酷
[1:05:14] -But I didn’t know it was Harken. – Hit the button. -可我不知道那是哈肯 -开门
[1:05:16] This is why I need to know what people look like, man. 所以我要知道人们长什么样
[1:05:19] You’re mad at me for killing him…. 我杀了他你就不爽
[1:05:21] Can we give him a time-out? For one second. 能让他先冷静冷静吗 就一会
[1:05:23] Make up your fucking mind. It’s like– 究竟要怎么样 这就像是…
[1:05:25] What is this? 这什么意思
[1:05:26] You gotta admit we got some good intel tonight, Right? 不得不说今晚拿到了些不错的情报
[1:05:29] I mean Harken is allergic to peanuts 哈肯对花生过敏
[1:05:30] and Pellit’s got a huge stash of cocaine. 佩利特藏着一堆可卡因
[1:05:32] Are you playing this game, really? 这是要玩捉迷藏吗
[1:05:34] So all we gotta do is figure a way 我们只要想办法
[1:05:35] to get peanuts somewhere into Harken’s house… 把花生弄进哈肯的家里
[1:05:38] …and put some poison in Pellit’s coke, right. 再往佩利特的可卡因里兑些毒药
[1:05:40] It’s easy for someone to just think Pellit got a bad batch of cocaine. 人们想当然的就会认为是他那些货不纯
[1:05:43] You seriously locking me out of the car 你们真打算把我锁在外面
[1:05:45] like we’re in 8th grade? 像咱高中时候一样吗
[1:05:46] What about Harken? Probably always got that injector thing. 哈肯呢 他大概总是随身携带那针管
[1:05:49] Doesn’t shower with it. 洗澡时肯定不带吧
[1:05:51] So then we’ll put some peanuts or something 那就把花生
[1:05:52] inside his shampoo, I guess. 塞进他的洗发水里
[1:05:54] It would be a couple of fatal accidents we’re not even there for. 致命的事故 我们根本不用在场
[1:05:56] – Motherfucker Jones would be so proud. – Yeah, he would. -操你妈・琼斯一定会很骄傲的 -没错
[1:05:59] – Getting old. – What do you do about dummy’s boss, though? -够了 -可那个蠢货的老板怎么办
[1:06:02] Well, I’ll stake her out tomorrow and get to the bottom of it. 我明天去监视她 弄清到底怎么回事
[1:06:04] – A man has his limits. -That left a fucking dent. -人都有底线的 -还剩一个贱人牙医了
[1:06:10] Get him fucking home. 带他回家
[1:06:12] Very funny. That was very funny, guys. 这可真有意思 伙计们
[1:06:16] Dale, we have one thing to figure out, if you can help us. 戴尔 你得帮我们弄明白一件事
[1:06:19] If Nick and I were in prison, 如果我和尼克进了监狱
[1:06:20] who do you think would get raped more? 你认为谁会被爆得更惨
[1:06:23] Nick. 尼克
[1:06:24] Really? Why? 真的吗 为什么
[1:06:27] – Cause it’s about weakness and vulnerability. – Yeah, good point. -这得看性格是否脆弱 -有道理
[1:06:31] – It’s not a looks thing. – It probably would be Nick. -和长相无关 -很有可能是尼克
[1:06:32] Getting locked out of the car is bullshit, man. 被锁在车外逊毙了
[1:06:48] 毒鼠强
[1:07:00] 望远镜
[1:07:18] 买一赠二
[1:07:20] That’s an awesome deal. 这可真实惠
[1:07:27] Jesus, Dale. It’s a murder, not a cocktail party. 戴尔 这是去杀人 不是开派对
[1:07:30] I know. You don’t have to announce that to the world. 我懂 你不用满世界嚷嚷
[1:07:33] There was a great deal on nuts. 花生在搞促销
[1:07:35] I’m not gonna pass up on savings like that. 能省则省
[1:07:36] Okay, so this is it. 好吧 就这么定了
[1:07:38] I’m doing Pellit, you’re gonna do Harken, 我来搞定佩利特 你来搞定哈肯
[1:07:40] and you’ll get some intel from Julia, right? 你去搞点茱莉亚的情报
[1:07:42] – Copy that. – Okay. See you on the other side. -收到 -到时见
[1:08:15] Okay. 好
[1:08:21] – Thank you, Kimmy. – You’re welcome. -多谢 -不客气
[1:08:24] That was great. 真好玩
[1:08:25] – See you next time. – Yeah. -再见 -再见
[1:08:27] -Thank you, Bill. – Thank you, Bobby. -多谢 比尔 -谢谢你 鲍比
[1:08:38] What? 什么
[1:08:51] Shit. 见鬼
[1:08:54] How’s it going over there? 你那边怎么样
[1:08:57] What do you know about Julia? 茱莉亚那有什么线索
[1:08:58] I learned I gotta switch dentists… 我得换牙医
[1:09:00] …because this woman is unbelievably hot. 因为这女人太性感了
[1:09:02] – How’s it going over there? – Uh, it’s– -你那边什么情况 -有点…
[1:09:06] just– I’m waiting for, you know, Pellit to sleep or leave or…. 我在等佩利特睡觉或者出门或者…
[1:09:10] Just– Just waiting. 还在等
[1:09:13] Wonder what, uh, Dale’s doing with Harken. 不知道戴尔在哈肯那怎么样了
[1:09:16] It’s gonna be really hard. 真是挺难熬的
[1:09:18] And we’ll have to work at this every day, 我们以后每天都得讨论这个
[1:09:20] but I wanna do that because I want you. 可我这么做只是为了你
[1:09:22] I want all of you forever, you and me, every day– 我想和你永远不分开 时刻在一起
[1:09:43] Everybody was kung-fu fighting 快使用双节棍
[1:09:47] Everybody was kung-fu fighting 快使用双节棍
[1:09:52] Give me that. 快给我
[1:09:54] Give it to me. 把手机给我
[1:10:14] Jesus. Where does this guy get the energy? 天啊 他怎么那么亢奋
[1:10:21] Oh, yeah. 好吧好吧
[1:10:41] What the fuck was that? 搞什么鬼
[1:10:50] Okay. Okay. 好 好
[1:10:57] Okay. Okay. 好吧 好吧
[1:11:06] – Yeah, Dale? – I don’t think I can do this. -怎么了 戴尔 -我觉得我不行
[1:11:09] Look, I know you really hate Harken but… 我知道你讨厌哈肯
[1:11:13] …I don’t think I can go through with it. 但我觉得我没法下手
[1:11:15] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 是啊 是啊
[1:11:16] I know. I’ve been thinking the same thing. 我也这么想来着
[1:11:20] – Yeah, let’s just call it off. – What the fuck? -要不还是算了吧 -操
[1:11:22] – What? – It’s Harken. He’s here. -你说什么 -是哈肯 他就在这儿
[1:11:25] He’s at Pellit’s? Why? 他在佩利特家 他去干什么
[1:11:26] I don’t know. He’s walking right up to the front door. 我怎么知道 他走到门口了
[1:11:29] You think he’s onto us? 你觉得他发现我们了吗
[1:11:30] How the fuck do I know? 我他妈怎么知道
[1:11:32] Knock a little louder? 耳朵聋了吗
[1:11:34] What? What? 什么情况
[1:11:38] Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ, Harken just shot Pellit. 我的天啊 哈肯把佩利特杀了
[1:11:41] Are you sure? 你看清楚了吗
[1:11:42] Holy shit. Pellit opened up the door, 佩利特打开门
[1:11:44] Harken shot him in the chest… 哈肯一枪打在他胸口
[1:11:46] …he fell down, he shot him again in the head. 他就倒下了 哈肯又在他头上补了一枪
[1:11:48] He shot him? Wait, what’s going on? 他杀了他 到底发生了什么
[1:11:50] I don’t understand. He shot him? 我不明白 他为什么杀他
[1:11:52] Nick? Say something. Nick, Nick. 尼克 说话 尼克 尼克
[1:11:54] Nick! Nick, Nick, talk to me. Nick, what’s happening? 尼克 说话啊 又怎么了
[1:11:58] What’s going on? 接着怎么了
[1:11:59] – How’s Pellit doing? – Still pretty fucking dead, Dale. -佩利特怎么样了 -还他妈死着呢 戴尔
[1:12:09] I gotta get out of here before somebody sees me. 趁没人看见我得赶紧离开这儿
[1:12:11] Meet me at the bar. I’ll call Kurt. 我们酒吧见 我会叫上科特
[1:12:13] Yeah. I’ll meet you there. 好吧 一会儿见
[1:12:14] I might throw up a couple times 我可能要去马桶吐一会儿
[1:12:16] in the toilet here, but then I’ll meet you there. 但我肯定会到的
[1:12:22] Oh, Toyota. 破丰田
[1:12:35] Stay calm. We’ll figure this out. 请淡定 我们会理清楚的
[1:12:36] “Calm”? I saw a guy get shot an hour ago. 怎么淡定 我一个小时前刚刚目睹了枪杀案
[1:12:39] I know. A guy you were gonna kill anyway. 我知道 反正你总归要杀他
[1:12:41] Listen, I don’t know about that. 这我可不确定
[1:12:42] What do you mean you don’t know about that? 什么叫你不确定
[1:12:43] I don’t know if I had it in me. 我不知道是不是真的想杀他
[1:12:44] I didn’t had it in me. 我也是
[1:12:44] I freaked out and panicked, got out of there. 我特别害怕 要崩溃了 所以赶紧跑了
[1:12:46] What? Are you fucking kidding me? 什么 你们他妈逗我玩呢
[1:12:47] You can’t change a plan like this 你怎么能改变我们的计划
[1:12:48] I’m not a murderer. 我不是杀人犯
[1:12:50] You think when it came down to it, you’d be able to kill Julia? 你想想换了你 你会去杀茱莉亚吗
[1:12:53] I don’t know. Maybe you’re right. 我不知道 也许你是对的
[1:12:54] It is a little hard to imagine killing her now. 现在还不想杀她
[1:12:57] – “Now”? – Wait, what does that mean? -现在 -你什么意思
[1:13:00] – Did you sleep with her? – No, no. -你跟她上床了对不对 -没有
[1:13:02] – Tell me you didn’t sleep with her. – You’re a mess. -看着我说你没和她上床 -你个混蛋
[1:13:04] I know, I know. But this time it wasn’t my fault, I swear to God. 我知道 但这次真不是我的错 我发誓
[1:13:07] You will be a suspect if you try and kill her now. 现在她死了第一个怀疑的就是你
[1:13:09] At first I was surveilling her, like I was asked to do. 一开始我只是监视她 你们要我去的
[1:13:12] Like always asked you to do. 好像什么都是别人逼你似的
[1:13:13] She’s incredibly hot, by the way. So hot. 她真的太性感了
[1:13:14] Don’t talk about how hot she is, fucking damn bastard. 她性感也和你没关系 你个禽兽
[1:13:17] Next thing, she starts deliberately undressing. 然后 她开始不紧不慢脱衣服
[1:13:19] Come on. 不是吧
[1:13:20] In front of her window with the lights on. 在窗户前面开着灯
[1:13:23] Like she knew I was watching. 好像知道我在看她
[1:13:24] What is “Deliberately undressed”? 什么是不紧不慢的脱衣服
[1:13:25] Slowly, seductively, lot of shoulder moves… 慢慢的 充满诱惑的 肩部还在扭动
[1:13:27] …is clearly putting on a show. 就像在表演什么
[1:13:30] – Next she makes herself a little snack. – She have a nice chest? -然后她弄了点吃的 -她胸部怎么样
[1:13:33] A Popsicle. 冰棍
[1:13:34] – Then a banana. – Come on. -然后是香蕉 -继续
[1:13:36] And finally, a hot dog. 再然后 热狗
[1:13:37] – I mean, come on. – Now I don’t believe your story. -谁受得了啊 -谁信呢
[1:13:39] Three penis-shaped foods, that can’t be a coincidence, right? 三个鸡鸡型的食物 这怎么可能是巧合
[1:13:42] Eating them in that weird order? 还用那么奇怪的顺序吃下去
[1:13:44] Not a proper meal. 也不算晚饭啊
[1:13:45] It’s cold to hot. 从凉菜到热菜
[1:13:47] Fine. So you took the penis foods as an invitation to fuck her. 所以你以为她在邀请你上她吗
[1:13:49] No, no. God, no. 不不 当然不
[1:13:51] I took her invitation to fuck her as an invitation to fuck her. 后来她邀请我上她我才去的
[1:13:53] She lured me in. It was like one of these things. 她勾引我进门 跟红灯区里面似的
[1:13:56] – Something clinically wrong with you. – You’re a fucking whore. -你一定是生理上有什么问题 -你个男妓
[1:13:58] Come on. That’s not nice, okay? Look, your problem’s solved. 这么说真伤人 重要的是现在问题解决了
[1:14:01] She won’t mess with you anymore. 她不会再来打扰你们了
[1:14:03] Can we move on this business? 我们能跳过这件事了吗
[1:14:04] Let’s talk about what happened to Pellit. 聊聊佩利特的事情吧
[1:14:06] All right, okay. Let me think. 好吧好吧 让我想想下
[1:14:07] Okay, here’s what I’m thinking. Here’s my idea. 我是这么想的 我的建议
[1:14:10] We call the cops with an anonymous tip. All right? 我们匿名给警察打电话 怎么样
[1:14:12] We tell them Harken killed Pellit. Boom. 告诉他们哈肯杀死了佩利特
[1:14:15] Harken’s in jail, Pellit’s in hell, 哈肯进监狱 佩利特在地狱
[1:14:17] Julia’s had the crazy fucked out of her… 茱莉亚也好好爽了一下
[1:14:18] …and all three of us have our problems solved. 我们三个的问题就都解决了
[1:14:21] It could work. An anonymous tip, that’s not bad. 应该可以 匿名举报 听起来不错
[1:14:24] Gotta be from a pay phone, though, so it’s not traced back to us. 应该用公用电话打 那个没法追踪
[1:14:27] – Exactly. – Good. Let’s take my car. Let’s do it. -没错 -我们开车行动吧
[1:14:31] All right. Where do you even find a pay phone these days? 好吧 哪能找到公用电话呢
[1:14:34] There’s a ton at the bus station for sure. 公交车站旁多得是
[1:14:36] Oh, yeah, I guess that’s a good point. Maybe the mall. 对 没错 商场那里也有
[1:14:39] What is this? 这是干什么
[1:14:41] – What is this? – Is that for us? -什么意思 -是冲我们来的吗
[1:14:44] – What? – Oh, shit. -怎么回事 -完了
[1:14:54] All the way down. 全摇下来
[1:14:57] Right there. 好了
[1:15:01] – Are you the owner of this vehicle? – I own it. Yup. -你是车主吗 -是的
[1:15:05] We got an APB on a gray Toyota Prius, 我们正在通缉一辆灰色丰田普锐斯
[1:15:07] license 2-Whiskey-Alpha-Quincy-2-3-3. 车号2WAQ233
[1:15:10] – How come? – Hang on, man. -怎么回事 -等等 哥们
[1:15:12] – Did I talk to you? – No. -我跟你说话了吗 -没
[1:15:14] That’s this car. Tell me how I can help. 是这辆车 您需要什么吗
[1:15:17] A traffic cam caught this car 监控摄头拍到
[1:15:18] fleeing the scene of a crime tonight. 这辆车今晚肇事逃逸
[1:15:20] Would you know anything about that? 你知道这件事吗
[1:15:22] I don’t know why it would do that. 我觉得我没必要那样做
[1:15:24] I mean, I don’t know. What happened? 我是说 我不知道 发生了什么
[1:15:27] – Have you been drinking? – No. -你喝酒了吗 -没有
[1:15:29] I smell alcohol. 我闻到酒精的味道了
[1:15:31] – This guy and the mouth in the back. – That’s me. -是他俩 -我喝了
[1:15:34] I’m gonna need you to follow us to the station. 你要跟我们去警局一趟
[1:15:37] Officer. 长官
[1:15:38] My man. 真有你的
[1:15:41] I cannot believe I let you 我居然让你说服我
[1:15:43] talk me into this whole thing. I cannot fucking believe it. 跟你们一起 我他妈真是疯了
[1:15:46] Are you kidding me? We were being hypothetical. 你开什么玩笑 我们就是假设一下
[1:15:48] – Being hypothetical? – You’re the one that pushed us into it. -假设一下 -就是你拉我进来的
[1:15:54] Well, don’t bark. 好了 别叫了
[1:15:56] – You know we’re dead, right? – Why? -我们要死了 对不 -为什么
[1:15:59] Because they know everything. Cops are smart. 因为他们知道所有事情 警察很聪明
[1:16:01] You realize we can’t even mention Harken now? 你意识到我们甚至没提及哈肯吗
[1:16:04] – Yeah, I know. – Shit, dude. -是的 我知道 -该死 伙计
[1:16:05] – Wait, why? – It was supposed to be an anonymous tip. -等等 为什么 -应该是匿名的
[1:16:08] – Yeah, so? – Come on, man. -那又怎样 -拜托 伙计
[1:16:09] Should I just tell them the only reason I know about Harken is… 我是应该告诉他们我认识哈肯的唯一原因是…
[1:16:18] So should I just say that the only reason I know about Harken… 那我是应该告诉他们我认识哈肯的唯一原因是
[1:16:20] is because I was parked in front of your dead boss’s house? 就是因为我把车停在了你死去的老板的房子前面吗
[1:16:22] You were at the scene of the crime. It was bad then. 你就在犯罪现场 这事儿很严重了
[1:16:25] You kind of fled the scene of a crime. 你像是从犯罪现场逃逸
[1:16:27] – That’s true. – That’s actually a crime in and of itself. -是事实 -那实际上就是犯罪的行为
[1:16:29] Shouldn’t have done that. I’m the one that hasn’t done anything. 真不应该那样做 我可是没干过任何事情的
[1:16:32] – You broke into two people’s houses. – So you broke into a house. -你闯入了两家民宅 -那你就是闯入了一家
[1:16:34] I followed you into a house after you broke into it. 我是在你闯入之后跟着你进去的
[1:16:36] – You stole a blackberry. – You did cocaine. -你偷了一部黑莓手机 -你偷吸可卡因
[1:16:39] I accidentally inhaled some cocaine. 我是意外吸入了一些可卡因
[1:16:41] What are you gonna do, rat me out? 你要准备怎样 供出我吗
[1:16:42] Maybe I will rat you out. What do you think? 也许我应该供出你 你觉得呢
[1:16:44] – You gonna rat me out too? – I could. -你也要供出我吗 -我可以的
[1:16:46] You stole a blackberry. You fled a crime. You raped my boss. 你偷了黑莓手机 你逃离犯罪现场 你强奸我的老板
[1:16:49] – I did not rape her. – I’ll climb over and kick your ass! -我没有强奸她 -我要过去踢你的屁股
[1:16:51] – Wanna see what happens? – Hey! Gentlemen. Gentlemen! -想见识一下么 -先生们 先生们
[1:16:54] – Right this way. – Yeah, let’s do it. Come on. -这边走吧 -是的 我们开始了 来吧
[1:16:59] Do you wanna explain why you were doing 61 in a 25 zone… 能解释一下为什么受害人死后不久
[1:17:03] …one block from the victim’s house… 你在离他家一个街区远限速25英里的地方
[1:17:05] …just moments after he got shot dead? 开到61英里吗
[1:17:09] I was drag racing. 我在飙车
[1:17:11] – I’m a drag racer. – You were drag racing? -我是飙车族 -你在飙车吗
[1:17:16] In a Prius? 用这辆普锐斯
[1:17:21] I don’t win a lot. 所以我老输
[1:17:22] Here’s what I don’t understand. 我的问题就在这里
[1:17:25] You were at the crime scene. 你在犯罪现场
[1:17:27] Hour later we find the car. 一个小时后我们找到了这辆车
[1:17:29] You happened to be hanging with this freaky motherfucker. 你还正好和这些变态在一起
[1:17:32] – A registered sex offender. – It was an empty playground. -登记在册的性犯罪者 -游乐场里没人
[1:17:35] And this guy. Who happens to be 还有这个人
[1:17:36] working for Pellit Chemicals, the victim’s company. 他恰恰就在受害者的公司工作
[1:17:39] What? 什么
[1:17:42] My boss was murdered? 我的老板被杀了吗
[1:17:44] Oh, wow. What were you doing at his house,Nick? 你去他家那边干吗 尼克
[1:17:48] Why were you there? 去那干吗
[1:17:51] Where were you during the murder? 你当时又在哪
[1:17:54] I was making love. I was making love to a woman. 我在做爱 我在和一个女人做爱
[1:17:58] Yeah. Murdering some ass. 没准算谋杀美色吧
[1:18:01] – Detectives…. – No, uh, I have a question. -检查官 -我有一个问题
[1:18:04] If one of us knew, you know, who the shooter was… 如果我们中有人知道凶手是谁
[1:18:07] …and he was willing to serve you that perp on a platter… 也愿意给您提供信息的话
[1:18:12] …he would be entitled to some sort of immunity, right? 会无罪释放吗
[1:18:15] No. He would be entitled to some jail time. 不 依然会进监狱
[1:18:19] If he knew who the shooter was and didn’t tell us… 知情不报
[1:18:21] …that would be obstruction of justice. 就是妨碍司法公正
[1:18:24] Glad none of us know who the shooter is. 幸好我们没人知道
[1:18:26] Listen, if you think we’re gonna believe 如果你们觉得我会相信
[1:18:28] that this is all just a big coincidence… 这些都是巧合
[1:18:31] …we’re gonna be here for a long time. 那我们可要待一阵子了
[1:18:35] Okay, wait. 那个 等等
[1:18:36] By saying “We’re gonna be here for a long time”… 你说那我们可要待一阵子了
[1:18:40] …you’re implying that we’re not allowed to leave… 是在暗示我们不能离开吗
[1:18:43] …which would only be the case 但是只有我们被捕的时候
[1:18:45] if we were under arrest. Are we under arrest? 才不能离开这 我们是被捕了吗
[1:18:47] No. We just brought you in for questioning. 不 我们只是带你们来问话
[1:18:51] Well, then, ipso facto… 那么 根据事实情况
[1:18:54] …you don’t have sufficient evidence… 你们没有足够的证据
[1:18:58] …constituting probable cause for an arrest warrant. 来拟定逮捕令
[1:19:01] Not yet. 暂时没有
[1:19:02] Well, uh, then, pursuant to the Fourth Amendment… 那么 根据第四修正案
[1:19:07] …I believe we are free to go. Are we not? 那么我们可以走了 对吗
[1:19:11] Yeah, technically. Yeah. 理论上说 是的
[1:19:14] Technically is good enough for me. 理论上就够了
[1:19:16] Gentlemen, ahem, we are free men. 先生们 我们自由了
[1:19:19] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:19:21] We gotta get back to your car. Keep moving. 我们要回车里 继续我们的行动
[1:19:23] We get a cab? Take the train? 我们打车走 还是坐火车
[1:19:25] What do you wanna do? 你到底想干什吗
[1:19:26] You ever been on a subway in this town? 你坐过这的地铁吗
[1:19:28] Pretty great. Where’d that come from? 你真厉害 那个哪里学的
[1:19:30] Law & Order, okay? 《法律和秩序》
[1:19:30] 1990年-2010年的一部长寿美剧
[1:19:30] You can learn stuff watching Law & Order. 看《法律和秩序》的时候可以学到很多东西
[1:19:33] – We showed them, huh? – We did show them. -我们刚告诉他们了 -对
[1:19:35] You were about to turn us in. 你差点供出来
[1:19:36] There was a few conversations about 他确实有那个意思
[1:19:38] ratting each other out, but it was gonna be fine. 但是无伤大雅的
[1:19:41] Hold on. 等等
[1:19:42] That’s for you, hotshot. Speeding and running a red light. 这是给你的 大能人 超速和闯红灯
[1:19:46] You boys don’t get too comfortable out there. 你们别太得意
[1:19:48] Our forensics team is sweeping the Pellit house right now 我们的检查队正在彻底检查佩利特的家
[1:19:50] for DNA and fingerprints. 寻找DNA和指纹什么的
[1:19:54] And I’ll tell you something. They don’t miss shit. 他们不会错过任何线索
[1:20:01] In the butt you go, go, go. 刷刷屁屁 我刷刷刷
[1:20:04] Why would you put his whole bathroom in your ass?! 为什么你要在他厕所里面刷来刷去
[1:20:07] I didn’t I know I had DNA in my butt. 我不知道屁股里有DNA
[1:20:09] Lying! You know there’s DNA in your butt. 扯淡 你知道有的
[1:20:12] You just like shoving shit in your ass, you fucking pervert! 就知道往屁眼里塞东西 你个变态
[1:20:14] We are lawyering up, man. That’s it. 我们要找个律师 就这样
[1:20:16] I don’t have money for a lawyer. 我没钱找律师
[1:20:18] I bought a very expensive ring I can’t afford… 我买了个根本就买不起的非常贵的戒指
[1:20:20] …then I gave the rest of 然后我把剩下的钱
[1:20:21] my motherfucking money to Motherfucker Jones. 都他妈给了操你妈・琼斯
[1:20:23] That’s who we should talk to. 我们就该找他
[1:20:25] He’s covered us this far, right? Five grand? 五千块钱就要帮忙帮到底
[1:20:27] Five thousand. Forty, with the briefcase. 五千 手提箱值四十
[1:20:29] – Shut up about that! – Shut up about the briefcase. -闭嘴 -别再提手提箱了
[1:20:34] Excuse me. Excuse me. Da-da-da. 借过一下 借过一下
[1:20:37] – Hello, Motherfucker. – Hey, look who’s back. Look who’s back. -你好 操你妈 -看看谁来了
[1:20:41] Whatever happened to that, uh, Strangers on a Train shit? 你们那个火车怪客的事怎么样了
[1:20:44] Didn’t work out. We need your help. 没有成功 我们需要你的帮助
[1:20:45] One of our intended victims killed the other intended victim. 我们的目标被另一个目标杀了
[1:20:48] – Shut the fuck up. – It’s gone bad. -闭上你的鸟嘴 -很不顺利
[1:20:50] You guys are some fucking evil geniuses. 你们真他妈是天才
[1:20:52] Thank you, but we had nothing to do with it. 谢谢 但我们也没有办法
[1:20:54] We don’t know why it happened. 也不知道为什么变成这样
[1:20:56] The cops bring us in as suspects. 警察把我们当嫌疑犯带走了
[1:20:58] Kurt’s DNA’s all over the apartment 科特的DNA在房子里到处都是
[1:20:59] because he shoved a toothbrush up his ass. 他把牙刷塞进屁股里了
[1:21:02] – That’s not the point. – I’m giving him the whole story. -那个不是关键 -我得全告诉他
[1:21:04] I got you. First thing first, we gotta handle business. 我明白 重中之重 我们先说这笔买卖
[1:21:09] – I need $5000. – There’s gonna be no more money. -我需要五千块 -没有那么多钱
[1:21:11] – Two thousand? – Absolutely not. -两千呢 -也没有
[1:21:13] No way, Motherfucker. No. 不可能 操你妈
[1:21:17] All right, look, pay for my drinks. 好吧 先给我结账
[1:21:19] – Pay for his drink. – I’ll do that. -给他结账 -我来吧
[1:21:21] Not a very good negotiator. 真不会谈判
[1:21:23] The guy that killed the other guy, are the cops after him? 杀人的那个家伙 警察去找他了吗
[1:21:26] No, no, they don’t suspect him. 没 他们没有怀疑他
[1:21:28] Then this is what you need to do: 那你们要做的就是
[1:21:30] Get him to confess to the murder while you’re wearing a wire. 想法让他认罪 然后录下来
[1:21:35] A wire? We can do that. That’s easy. 录下来 这个没问题 很容易
[1:21:37] That how they got you when you murdered somebody? 你杀人的时候就是这么被抓到的吗
[1:21:44] – I ain’t never murder nobody. – I’m sorry? -我没杀过任何人 -再说一次
[1:21:46] I never murdered anybody. 我没杀过任何人
[1:21:48] Wait, no. You said you did a dime for some pretty nasty shit. 等等 你不是说你干了不好的勾当坐牢了吗
[1:21:51] It was some nasty shit, but does that mean I murdered somebody? 是不好的 但我没说是杀人
[1:21:55] – You implied it. – You didn’t murder someone, what’d you do? -你暗示了 -你没杀人 那你干了什么
[1:21:59] All right, listen, get in here. 好吧 过来
[1:22:04] You guys ever see the movie Snow Falling on Cedars? 你们看过电影《爱在冰雪纷飞时》吗
[1:22:07] No. 没
[1:22:08] – Never seen that. – I love that movie. -没看过 -我爱那个电影
[1:22:10] What happened was is that 当时的情况是
[1:22:10] I took a video camera into the movie and I bootleg it. 我带着摄像机进去 然后偷录了下来
[1:22:13] They was waiting right outside the exit. They got me. 他们就在出口外面等着 然后抓到了我
[1:22:16] – You did 10 years for video piracy? – Yeah. -你因为盗版被判十年 -对
[1:22:18] They take that shit so serious, man. 他们还真是很看重这个啊
[1:22:20] Not that seriously. 也没那么严重
[1:22:21] We’ve been taking murder advice… 我们竟然让一个
[1:22:23] …from some guy whose 盗版伊森・浩克电影的大坏人
[1:22:24] biggest crime is taping an Ethan Hawke movie. 给我们的谋杀出主意
[1:22:26] – So you do know the movie. – I know who’s in it. -你还是知道那部电影 -我知道谁演的
[1:22:29] Everyone knows the movie. That’s not the point. 大家都知道那部电影 那个不重要
[1:22:31] You tricked us, Motherfuck– 你耍了我们 操你…
[1:22:34] Hang on a second, 等一下
[1:22:35] something doesn’t stack up quite right with this, all right? 有件事不对劲
[1:22:38] So you just call yourself a video pirate,right? 你是盗版视频的
[1:22:40] Pirating the high seas of videocy? 盗版海量的视频
[1:22:42] Why do you carry a gun on you, Mr. Video Pirate? 那你拿枪干吗 海盗先生
[1:22:43] – A gun? – Yeah. -枪 -是啊
[1:22:48] – I don’t wanna see it. – It’s my cell phone. -我可不想看 -是我的手机啊
[1:22:50] – It’s a Sidekick. I’m gonna be in the car. – Oh, shit. -赛客手机 我会车里等你们 -见鬼
[1:22:53] You grab at it like a gun and you confuse people. 你装做是拿着枪来骗我们
[1:22:55] Goddamn it, I feel like a moron. 我操 我真是个傻子
[1:22:57] – Let’s go. – You are a moron. -走吧 -你就是个傻子
[1:22:59] Look, you don’t go into a bar 你总不会走进酒吧
[1:23:01] and hand a guy $5000 just because he black. 看我长得黑就给我五千吧
[1:23:04] – It was never a black-white thing. – No, come on. -这和种族无关好吗 -不 走吧
[1:23:06] Let’s go. Come on. Dale. 走吧走吧 戴尔
[1:23:09] Y’all motherfuckers crazy. 操你妈啊 你们仨疯了吧
[1:23:21] Okay. 我们到了
[1:23:23] Looks pretty quiet, yeah? 好安静啊
[1:23:25] Yeah, it does. Okay, tape recorder’s ready to roll, 是的 录音带已经准备好了
[1:23:27] I got some fresh batteries in here. 我放了新的电池进去
[1:23:29] It was a pretty big investment 这个是个大调查
[1:23:30] so I should be the one who does the tape-recording. 我应该来负责录音
[1:23:33] – No way. No, I’ll do it. – You’re gonna do it? -不可能 我来 -你想要做这个吗
[1:23:35] You’ll have to duct-tape that to your chest. 你得用胶带把它粘在胸前
[1:23:37] I can’t tape this to my chest. I have hair on chest. 我可不要粘在胸前 我有胸毛
[1:23:40] Just put it in your pocket. Not gonna tape it to his chest. 放在你口袋里吧 不会粘在胸口的
[1:23:43] So, what do we do? Wait for him to come home, 我们该怎么办 等他回家
[1:23:46] we grab a office chair or something? 我们找张椅子
[1:23:48] One of us gets in the chair, 一个人坐在椅子上
[1:23:49] spins around and dramatically confronts him. 转一圈给他来个意外之喜
[1:23:51] – I’m in the chair. – Nick’s in the chair. -我要坐椅子 -尼克坐椅子
[1:23:53] – Why are you in the chair? – He’s my boss. -凭什么你来坐 -他是我的老板
[1:23:55] Maybe we should get three chairs 那我们应该找三把椅子
[1:23:57] and all spin around at the same time. 然后大家一起转过来
[1:23:59] Confront him like that. 出现在他面前
[1:24:00] That’s not intimidating, that’s like a musical number. 这一点都不可怕 跟音乐剧似的
[1:24:05] Watch out for the cat. 小心有猫
[1:24:06] Surprise! 惊喜
[1:24:09] Okay. It’s a false alarm. Just mingle, mingle, mingle. 错误警报 搞错了搞错了搞错了
[1:24:12] Hi. Who are you? 你好 请问你是
[1:24:14] Come inside. Close that door. Hurry. 进来吧 快关上大门
[1:24:16] Um, okay. Now, wait a minute. 好吧 我想起来了
[1:24:18] You’re the young man who 那晚把大卫救活的年轻人
[1:24:19] helped Dave out on the street the other night. 就是你对不对
[1:24:21] – That’s him. – Yeah, that’s who I am. -是他 -对 就是我
[1:24:23] – How is he? – He is great, thanks to you. Thank you. -他好吗 -他很好 多亏了你
[1:24:28] – Did I invite you? – You did and you didn’t. -我请你了吗 -你想请没请来着
[1:24:30] I work with your husband. We’re late. 我和你先生一起工作 我们来晚了
[1:24:32] – These are my plus-twos. – He’s in the garage. -这是我的同伴 -他在车库
[1:24:35] Oh, we should hide. Everybody, come on in. 我们快躲起来 大家都来
[1:24:38] – Someone get the lights. – Get down, get down, get down. -谁去把灯关上 -躲起来躲起来
[1:24:43] I’m Kurt, by the way. 我叫科特
[1:24:44] I didn’t get a chance to introduce myself at the door. 刚没来得及介绍自己
[1:24:47] – Oh, hey, Rhonda. Hi. Hi. – Hi, Rhonda. Very nice to meet you. -郎达 -郎达 非常高兴见到你
[1:24:50] Nick didn’t tell me his boss was married to a model. 尼克没说过他老板娶了个名模
[1:24:53] Ha, ha. Yeah, not a model. 我不是模特
[1:24:56] When did you quit? 什么时候不干了
[1:25:02] Surprise! 惊喜
[1:25:04] Goddamn it! God, I hate that! 他妈的 我讨厌这个
[1:25:07] We got you, huh, honey? 我们吓到你了 亲爱的
[1:25:09] – So you were surprised? – Yeah. -你喜欢吗 -喜欢
[1:25:11] Look, sweetie, everybody’s here. 亲爱的 大家都在
[1:25:14] I’m gonna put my stuff down. 我要先去把我的东西放下
[1:25:16] She knows I hate surprises. 她知道我讨厌惊喜
[1:25:19] I think we got him. Ha, ha. We got him good. 我想我们吓到他了 我们成功啦
[1:25:24] Okay. 好吧
[1:25:26] He’s gone off on his own. This is our chance. 他自己走开了 我们的机会来了
[1:25:28] – You guys ready? – Yeah, very ready. -你们准备好了吗 -一切就绪
[1:25:30] Stay close, okay? 跟紧了
[1:25:32] Let’s do it. Let’s do it. 我们行动吧
[1:25:36] Harken. 哈肯
[1:25:39] I cannot believe my wife invited you. 我老婆居然请了你
[1:25:41] What are you doing here? Come to stab me a few more times? 你在这干什么 想再扎我一次吗
[1:25:44] – We know what you did. – Well, what does that mean? -我们知道你干了什么 -什么意思
[1:25:47] We were there. We saw you kill him. 我们当时在场 看到你杀了他
[1:25:50] Really? 真的吗
[1:25:52] So, what is this, then? Your little shakedown? 那又怎么样 吓坏你了吗
[1:25:56] You think that you can blackmail me… 你以为你能敲诈我吗
[1:25:59] …because you saw me kill my wife’s lover? 就凭你看到我杀了我老婆的情人
[1:26:04] Say his name! 说他的名字
[1:26:07] What? 什么
[1:26:09] The man you killed, you say his name. 你杀的那个人 说他的名字
[1:26:11] Pellit? Trust me 佩利特? 告诉你
[1:26:12] Pellit’s name means nothing anymore. 佩利特的名字已经没有意义了
[1:26:15] There it is. Thank you. Let’s do it, guys. 这就对了 谢谢 我们开始吧弟兄们
[1:26:17] – Yeah, that’s right. – Hang on. Where the fuck is Kurt? -这就对了 -等等 科特他妈哪去了
[1:26:20] I killed Pellit. 我杀了佩利特
[1:26:22] Hold that thought, I’m missing my friend Kurt. 等等 我找不到我的朋友科特了
[1:26:24] I walked right up to his door, 我直接走到他家的前门
[1:26:26] I put a gun in his chest and I shot him. 把枪举到他的胸前然后开枪
[1:26:28] Then you know what? 你猜怎么着
[1:26:29] You know what I did after that? I shot him again. 你猜我之后干什么了 我又开了一枪
[1:26:32] And let me tell you something. 而且我还告诉你们
[1:26:34] I liked it. 我喜欢这么干
[1:26:37] So if you think that I’m some sort of pussy… 你们要是以为我像个娘们一样
[1:26:41] …who won’t do exactly the same 不敢朝你们两个
[1:26:43] thing to a couple of lame-assed blackmailers… 脑残敲诈犯开枪的话
[1:26:46] …think again. 醒醒吧
[1:26:47] Know who thinks you’re a pussy? My friend Kurt. 知道谁说你像个娘们吗 我朋友科特
[1:26:50] Let me go grab him… 我去把他抓来
[1:26:50] You are pathetic, Hendricks. 亨德里克 你真可悲
[1:26:53] You walk into my house on 你们趁我生日
[1:26:56] my goddamn birthday and pull this shit. 闯进我家来胡说八道
[1:27:01] Well, let me tell you something. 告诉你们
[1:27:04] You’re dead. 你们找死
[1:27:06] You and you. 你 还有你
[1:27:09] – And…? – Kurt. -还有 -科特
[1:27:10] Kurt. Dead men. 科特 等死吧
[1:27:14] I didn’t know it was your birthday. What’s he doing? 我哪儿知道今天你生日啊 他在干嘛
[1:27:17] – What do you got there? – Getting my gun. Only take a second. -你在找什么 -枪 等一下
[1:27:19] – I’ll get the car. – I’ll go. -我回车里 -我也去
[1:27:21] We had him, we had the whole goddamn thing. 他招了 全都招了
[1:27:23] What the fuck happened to Kurt? 但是科特他妈去哪了
[1:27:25] There you are. 你们在这啊
[1:27:27] Where the fuck were you? 你他妈哪儿去了
[1:27:28] My, uh, stomach was bothering me. Had to use the bathroom. 我肚子不舒服 去厕所了
[1:27:30] He confessed everything, now he’s getting his gun. 他全招了 现在要拿枪
[1:27:33] God damn it Kurt, what happened there? 见鬼的 这是什么情况
[1:27:34] She was giving me a tour of the mouth… House. 她跟我打了一 逛了一圈
[1:27:37] – What are you–? – Get in the car. Right now. -你们干什么 -上车 赶紧
[1:27:40] – Knock it off. – Come on. -闭嘴吧 -快点
[1:27:46] Look, I wasn’t thinking, okay? I’m sorry. 听着 我当时脑子一片空白 对不起
[1:27:49] She’s just very hot. And I’m weak. 她太性感了 我没坚持住
[1:27:51] I’m a weak, weak man, okay? 我弱爆了 行了吗
[1:27:52] I admit it. 我承认
[1:27:55] – Back it up, back it up. – Oh, shit. Oh, shit. -快倒车 -靠 我靠
[1:27:57] – They found my DNA. – Back it up. -他们拿到我的DNA了 -倒车
[1:27:59] Go backwards. Go backwards. 往后退
[1:27:59] See? They found your poop brush. 看见了吗 警察找到你那个屁屁刷了
[1:28:04] You are obsessed with your asshole! 你怎么就这么喜欢自己菊花呢
[1:28:05] No, I’m not. It was a prank, Dale. 不是 那是个恶作剧 戴尔
[1:28:07] Shut it down. 安静点
[1:28:08] Let’s start talking about where we’re gonna live. 咱们讨论讨论去哪儿住的问题吧
[1:28:10] The current situation won’t work. 现在这情况不乐观
[1:28:12] There’ll be cops everywhere. 要全城警戒了
[1:28:13] Are you talking about fleeing? 你们是说要逃难吗
[1:28:15] Damn right. I’m talking about Canada or Mexico. 没错 我在想是加拿大还是墨西哥
[1:28:18] I can’t live in Mexico. I mean, I can’t handle the food. 我不能住墨西哥 吃的我受不了
[1:28:21] My digestion alone… I’ll probably die. 我消化不了 我可能会死
[1:28:23] You’d rather be in jail 你更愿意进监狱吗
[1:28:24] the rest of your life? 后半辈子再出不来
[1:28:24] Shut the fuck up. 都他妈闭嘴
[1:28:27] I’m getting a call. I gotta get this. Hello? 我得接个电话 喂
[1:28:29] Hello, lover. 好啊 小情人
[1:28:31] Uh, look, Julia, now’s not a good time to talk. 茱莉亚 现在不方便说话
[1:28:33] – Hey, I’m not here. – That’s okay. -别说我在这 -没关系
[1:28:36] I actually meant to call your home phone. 我本打算给你家打的
[1:28:38] You know, tell Stacy about us. 把我们的事告诉斯黛西
[1:28:40] No, don’t do that. Wait. Wait. 你不能这么干 等等
[1:28:42] We’ll learn the metric system. 我们得习惯公制 [美国人用英尺单位度量]
[1:28:43] We gotta buy coats and 还得买大衣
[1:28:44] sweaters and learn hockey and all that shit. 毛衣 还得学冰球之类的破事[加拿大冰球盛行]
[1:28:47] No, I think I’ve waited long enough, Dale. 戴尔 我觉着我已经等的够久了
[1:28:49] I’m sort of tired of you toying with my emotions. 我厌倦了你欺骗我的感情
[1:28:52] I’m not playing with you. 我没有戏弄你
[1:28:53] I’m not toying with you. I’m 我没有骗你
[1:28:55] gonna take care of it. I’m gonna take care of it. 我会处理好的
[1:28:57] Wait, wait, wait. What are you gonna do to me? 等一下 你要对我做什么
[1:29:00] – I’m gonna have sex with you. – What? -我要和你做爱 -什么
[1:29:02] I want you to give me details, you little pussy. 我要你说细节 你个小娘们
[1:29:04] And please be explicit. 具体一点
[1:29:06] Details? I’m in a car with people. 细节吗 我跟人在车里
[1:29:08] Now is not a good time for details. 现在不方便说细节
[1:29:10] – I don’t care if it’s not a great time. – Okay, fine. -姐不管你方便不方便 -好吧
[1:29:13] I’m gonna make you feel good. You know? 我让你感觉很爽
[1:29:15] With my fingers and my tongue and whatnot. 用我的手指 舌头什么的
[1:29:18] I know you can do better than that. 姐不止要这些
[1:29:20] All right, I’m gonna put my penis in your pussy, Julia. 好吧 我要把我的鸡鸡插进你的花心
[1:29:23] Oh, boy, that’s gonna get me done. 兄弟 我要受不了了
[1:29:27] What the fuck was that? 那他妈是什么
[1:29:31] – What the fuck? – That’s Harken. Lose him. -我靠 -是哈肯 甩掉他
[1:29:35] – Oh, my God! – Get out of here. -天哪 -离开这
[1:29:39] Look, careful. 小心
[1:29:43] Hey, are you gonna slap me in the face with your cock, Dale? 戴尔 你会用鸡鸡拍我的脸吗
[1:29:47] Yes, I’ll slap you in the face with my cock! 没错 我用我的鸡鸡拍的你脸
[1:29:49] This guy’s fucking crazy. 这家伙疯了
[1:29:50] Slap you all over your face with my cock! 用鸡鸡抽你的脸
[1:29:53] – Don’t get in a wreck. – It’s go time. -别撞上了 -坐稳了
[1:29:57] Okay. More, Dale. 继续 戴尔
[1:29:59] I will go up and down on you… 给你上上下下的享受
[1:30:01] …and I’ll rub my naked butt against your naked butt… 然后用我的菊花蹭你的美臀
[1:30:04] …until it’s raw and red… 直到搓的发红
[1:30:05] …and we’re both really chafed up real bad. 搓的咱们俩兴致勃勃
[1:30:14] Not good. Get us out of here! Get us out of here! 不好 快开出去
[1:30:17] I got it, I got it. 我在开 在开
[1:30:20] – Come on. – I’ll spit on your arms and stuff. -别停 -我要往你手臂上还有那里吐口水
[1:30:22] – What else? – And then I’m gonna… -然后呢 -然后我会
[1:30:24] …jam my skull into the crack of your ass! 把我的龟头插进你的小穴
[1:30:28] Yeah, baby. In the crack of your ass. 宝贝 插入你小穴
[1:30:31] And I’ll dance on your boobies, 我在你的胸部上跳舞
[1:30:32] and I’ll jump up and down on your butt. 在你小屁股上跳来跳去
[1:30:37] Ah. I’ll see you Friday, dirty bird. 周五见 小淫贼
[1:30:40] Good. Friday. See you Friday. 好 周五 周五见
[1:30:41] Nice job fucking the crazy out of her, Kurt! 科特 你他妈把她越搞越淫荡了
[1:30:44] Maybe I should have been dancing on her boobs, huh? 我当时也应该在她胸部上跳舞是吧
[1:30:46] Maybe you should have. 也许吧
[1:30:47] That was very good driving, by the way. 插一句 刚才车开的不错
[1:30:49] Thank you very much. 太谢谢你了
[1:30:50] Good evening, Mr. Buckman. 晚上好 巴克曼先生
[1:30:52] Yeah, hey, Gregory. How are you? 格雷戈里 别来无恙
[1:30:53] Our onboard sensors report you’ve had a collision. 车载探测器报告刚刚发生了撞击
[1:30:56] That’s because we have a crazy man that hit us. 刚才一个疯子干的
[1:30:58] I will alert the authorities and 我会跟有关部门反映
[1:31:00] direct them to your location. 并将他们指引到你现在的位置
[1:31:01] Hey Listen don’t call the cops. 听着 别报警
[1:31:02] They’re already after us. 警察已经在追我们了
[1:31:03] No, Gregory, they think we murdered someone, 格雷戈里 他们认为我们杀了人
[1:31:05] all right? Do not call the cops. 明白吗 别报警
[1:31:09] What’s going on? Why you slowing down, Kurt? 什么情况 科特你干吗减速
[1:31:13] I didn’t do that. No, the engine died. 我没减速 是熄火了
[1:31:14] – I have remotely disabled your engine. – What? -我远程关闭了发动机 -什么
[1:31:17] It is standard Nav Guide protocol… 根据领航系统公司的规定
[1:31:19] …whenever a driver has committed a crime. 驾驶员触犯法律时立即关闭引擎
[1:31:21] I pay 19 bucks a month for this fucking service. 我他妈一个月在你身上花19块钱
[1:31:23] Remain with your vehicle. The police will be arriving shortly. 待在车里别动 警察马上就到
[1:31:27] Gregory, I thought you were our fucking friend, man! 格雷戈里 我他妈以为你是朋友呢
[1:31:45] Get out of the car, all of you. Come on. Come on. 下车 都下来 快点
[1:31:51] – Remember I saved your life that one time? – Shut up. -还记得我救过你一次吗 -闭嘴
[1:31:56] – Just take it easy with that… – Shut up. -别这么当真嘛 -闭嘴
[1:31:58] I got six bullets in this gun. 枪里有六发子弹
[1:32:00] Which means I can shoot all of you twice, 也就是说每个人可以吃两颗
[1:32:02] just like that bastard Pellit… 就像佩利特那个混蛋一样
[1:32:04] …if I really wanted to, but I’m not gonna. 但是得我愿意 不过我不想
[1:32:06] You’re not gonna shoot us twice or not gonna shoot us? 你是不想开两枪还是不想开枪
[1:32:08] Shut up. 把嘴闭上
[1:32:11] I got a better idea. 我有个更好的点子
[1:32:12] I’m gonna tell the cops that you killed Pellit. 我会告诉条子 是你们杀了佩利特
[1:32:15] And when I found out, you tried to kill me to shut me up. 我发现了之后 你们又企图杀我灭口
[1:32:19] – That’s crazy. – Is it? -太扯淡了 -是吗
[1:32:20] Because I don’t see one shred 我发现没有什么证据
[1:32:22] of evidence that proves that I shot Pellit. 可以证明是我杀了佩利特
[1:32:24] And besides, I’m the guy with the bullet in his leg. 而且呢 我腿上还中枪了
[1:32:27] What? 什么
[1:32:30] God, that hurts so much. 操 疼死了
[1:32:32] Son of a bitch. 你这混蛋
[1:32:34] – Catch! – No, don’t ca…! -接着 -不 别接
[1:32:36] – Goddamn it, Dale. – You see? -见鬼了 戴尔 -瞧见了吗
[1:32:38] You can’t win a marathon 舍不得老婆
[1:32:39] without putting some Band-Aids on your nipples. 套不了流氓
[1:32:42] – What does that mean? – Watch this. -这什么意思 -看这个
[1:32:51] – Everybody freeze! – Police! -所有人不许动 -警察
[1:32:52] Drop the gun! On your knees! 把枪放下 跪下
[1:32:54] Thank God. Officers, thank God you’re here. 感谢上帝啊 警官你们来了
[1:32:57] These guys, they shot me. 这三个人开枪打我
[1:33:00] – That’s not true! – That’s bullshit! -不是真的 -胡扯
[1:33:01] I found out they murdered someone. 我发现他们杀了人
[1:33:03] They tried to shut me up. 他们就想杀我灭口
[1:33:04] Please protect me from them. 求你保护我的人身安全
[1:33:06] I have a wife and a cat! 我上有妻子下有小猫
[1:33:07] All right, take it easy. Call for an ambulance. 好了 放松 叫救护车来
[1:33:10] – Hey, what is this? – It’s nothing. It’s just a tape recorder. -这是什么 -没什么 就是个录音机
[1:33:14] Oh, shit! It’s a tape recorder! 我靠 录音机
[1:33:16] A tape recorder. Did you turn that off? 录音机 你刚才没关吧
[1:33:18] No, it’s been recording all the time! 没关 一直录着音呢
[1:33:19] – So listen to us, officer. – Hands up! -听我们说 警官 -举起手来
[1:33:21] Listen to us for one second. He confessed to killing Pellit. 听我们说一句 他承认他杀了佩利特
[1:33:25] He said he shot him twice… 他说他开了两枪
[1:33:26] …and he was gonna shoot us once or twice. 他还要冲我们开一两枪
[1:33:28] He was unclear about that. 这个他不是很确定
[1:33:30] – You are insane. – Just play the tape. -你们简直疯了 -放一下带子
[1:33:35] But all those people are just right outside. 可是外面这么多人呢
[1:33:37] Your balls are so smooth. 你的蛋蛋真光滑
[1:33:39] Wait a minute. Is that my wife? 等一下 这是我老婆吗
[1:33:41] No, no. Of course not, no. Let’s move past that. 当然不是 略过这段
[1:33:43] …jam my skull into the crack of your ass! 把我的龟头插进你的小穴
[1:33:46] I’ll dance on your boobies, 我在你胸部上跳舞
[1:33:47] and jump up and down on your butt. 在你小屁股上跳来跳去
[1:33:49] What the fuck is this? 这他妈是什么啊
[1:33:50] Don’t judge me. I have a thing with my boss. 别想歪了 我跟我老板有点那个
[1:33:52] It’s none of your business. 这跟你没关系
[1:33:53] If you could get to the end…? 快进到最后吧
[1:33:58] There’s nothing on here. 这里面什么都没有
[1:34:00] – Shit! – What happened? -靠 -什么情况
[1:34:01] Thing must have stopped recording when we crashed. 肯定是刚才撞车的时候停了
[1:34:03] Yeah right before this guy supposedly confessed? 刚巧在他认罪之前停下来了吗
[1:34:05] I told you, these guys are liars. 我跟你说过 他们是骗子
[1:34:07] They cannot be trusted. 不能相信他们
[1:34:08] They shot me in the leg, they killed a guy. 他们朝我腿开枪 还杀了人
[1:34:10] – He shot himself. – I don’t need to hear anything else. -他自己打自己的 -我不用再听了
[1:34:14] – Cuff them. – Oh, my God. -把他们拷起来 -上帝啊
[1:34:16] You don’t need to cuff us because… 你不用拷我们 因为…
[1:34:17] My God, we’re going to jail. 上帝啊 我们要坐牢了
[1:34:19] We’re going to jail. Unbelievable. 我们要坐牢了 难以置信
[1:34:21] It hurts. It hurts so much. 疼 疼死了
[1:34:23] Excuse me? Officers? 不好意思 警官们
[1:34:25] I should mention that it is Nav Guide policy… 我要说的是 领航系统公司要求我们
[1:34:27] …to record all conversations for quality assurance. 记录下所有对话以跟踪产品质量
[1:34:30] – Who the hell’s that? – That’s our Nav Guide rep. -这他妈是谁啊 -领航系统公司的代表
[1:34:33] – His name is Almonan. – Hands up! -他叫阿特玛 -手举起来
[1:34:34] – Atmanad. – Almondmond. -阿特玛德 -阿特德曼德
[1:34:36] – Atmanad is what it was! – Atmanand. -他叫阿特玛德 -是阿特曼德
[1:34:39] Atmand… Gregory, 阿特曼…格雷戈里
[1:34:40] uh, play what he said. 重放一下他说的话
[1:34:41] – Play it just after the crash. – Very good, sir. -放一下撞车之后的 -好的 先生
[1:34:44] Oh come on you’re not gonna listen to this. This isn’t evidence. 拜托你不会信吧 这算什么证据
[1:34:47] I got six bullets in this gun. 枪里有六发子弹
[1:34:49] Which means I can shoot all of you twice, 也就是说每个人可以吃两颗
[1:34:50] just like that bastard Pellit… 就像佩利特那个混蛋一样
[1:34:52] …if I really wanted to, but I’m not gonna. 但是得我愿意 不过我不想
[1:34:54] – That’s it. – So it was you. -就是这个 -这是你吧
[1:34:58] That is not proof. That’s just a car. 这不算是证据 车说的话不能算
[1:35:00] You’re not gonna listen to a car. 你不会信车子说的话吧
[1:35:02] Looks like I’m getting that promotion after all. 看来我最终还是要升官了
[1:35:06] And answer your question, that was your wife. 顺便说一句 那就是你老婆
[1:35:08] – You fucked my wife? – I fucked your wife. -你上了我老婆 -我上了你老婆
[1:35:10] Nobody fucks my wife! 谁也不能上我老婆
[1:35:17] How you like them nipples? 你真舍得抓流氓啊
[1:35:18] Did you just do the catchphrase? 是那句电影台词吗
[1:35:20] – Good Will Hunting. – Good Will Hunting. -《心灵捕手》 -《心灵捕手》
[1:35:22] – That’s so great. – Caught it, yeah. -太有才了 -就是这句
[1:35:24] Good Will Hunting rip. 《心灵捕手》里面那句
[1:35:25] Instead of saying “Apples” he said “Nipples.” 只不过简单改了一下
[1:35:28] – Felt like a moment. – And happy birthday. -感觉这一刻意义非凡 -生日快乐
[1:35:30] So in the end, we didn’t wind up going to jail. 最终 我们没蹲监狱
[1:35:32] Actually, we did later that night 实际上 那天晚上
[1:35:33] when they brought us and booked us. 我们后来被带去监狱登记了
[1:35:35] But since we led the cops to Harken… 但因为我们让警察抓到了哈肯
[1:35:37] …they ultimately agreed to let our other offenses slide. 他们最终同意将功抵过
[1:35:40] Strangely enough, lucky for Kurt… 惊奇的是 科特很走运
[1:35:43] …there’s no laws on the books 法律并没有规定
[1:35:44] against putting people’s toiletries up your ass. 不能用别人的洗漱用具清理自己的屁屁
[1:35:46] Anyway, with Harken in his new position… 话说回来 哈肯被监禁
[1:35:48] 保留车位 总裁 尼克・亨德里克
[1:35:49] …on all fours in prison for 25 to life, 要在监狱里度过25年
[1:35:52] Comnidyne made me acting president. 康摩戴尼让我成为了执行总裁
[1:35:54] It’s a great job, 这是份好差事
[1:35:55] I got a solid raise and I’m actually my own boss. 我有稳定的加薪 当上了老板
[1:35:58] Well, except for the CEO. 当然 首席执行官不归我管
[1:36:00] – Morning. – Oh, morning. You, uh, must be Nick. -早上好 -早 你一定是尼克
[1:36:04] – I am. – Well, it’s great to finally meet you. -是我 -很高兴终于见到你了
[1:36:06] You too, Mr. Sherman. 我也很高兴 希尔曼先生
[1:36:08] Please. Lou. 叫我路就行了
[1:36:10] Okay. Lou. 好吧 路
[1:36:12] I want you to know that I appreciate 我很感激您给我这份工作
[1:36:14] the opportunity you’ve given me. I won’t let you down. 我不会让你失望
[1:36:16] Yeah, I’m sure you won’t, son. 我相信你 孩子
[1:36:17] From what I hear, 据我打听
[1:36:18] people say he’s the nicest guy in the world. 大家说他是世界上最好的人
[1:36:21] Mr. Sherman, I’m sorry your coffee was cold. 希尔曼先生 抱歉弄凉了您的咖啡
[1:36:23] Uh, Lou? 路
[1:36:25] Most people. 大多数人这么说
[1:36:26] Mr. Sherman, I’m hungry! 希尔曼先生 我饿啊
[1:36:29] Can I come out now, please? 我现在能出来了吗 求你了
[1:36:31] – You hear that? – No. -你听到了吗 -没有啊
[1:36:34] Sounds like there’s someone in your trunk. 好像有人在你后备箱里
[1:36:36] Nick, why don’t we let this be, 尼克 不如把这个
[1:36:39] our little secret? 当成我们的小秘密吧
[1:36:41] I need a shower. 我要洗澡
[1:36:42] Yeah. Turns out my new boss… 看来我的新老板
[1:36:45] …is a twisted old fuck. 是个心理扭曲的老变态
[1:36:48] Meanwhile, the Pellit family put 同时 佩利特家族
[1:36:50] the most senior person in charge of the company… 让资历最深的人掌管公司
[1:36:52] …which wasn’t Kurt. 这个人不是科特
[1:36:54] But he was okay with that. 但他对这没什么意见
[1:36:55] Because he realized that when you’re the boss, 因为他明白了 只要在老板的位子上
[1:36:58] sometimes people want you dead. 就会有人盼着你早日死翘
[1:36:59] Hey, Kurt. Come in. 科特 进来
[1:37:01] Margie, I wanted to congratulate you. 玛姬 我想祝贺你
[1:37:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:37:04] If there’s anything I can do to 生孩子之前需要我帮忙的话
[1:37:06] help out before the baby gets here, just let me know. 尽管说 别客气
[1:37:08] – What baby? – Your baby. -什么孩子 -你的孩子
[1:37:11] I’m not pregnant. 我没怀孕啊
[1:37:12] So I’m just touching you? 也就是说我摸的是你
[1:37:17] Julia. 茱莉亚
[1:37:19] I was thinking perhaps we could drill the patient first. 我在想 也许咱们可以先搞搞这位病人
[1:37:24] And Dale? 戴尔呢
[1:37:25] Ultimately, he decided his 最终 他决定
[1:37:27] only choice was to screw Julia after all. 折腾茱莉亚一番
[1:37:29] You just continue to surprise me… 你在不停地给我惊喜
[1:37:33] …you dirty, dirty little man. 你个小淫棍
[1:37:36] Just you wait. 等着瞧吧
[1:37:40] You like that, Dale? 戴尔 你喜欢这样吗
[1:37:41] – You like that, Dale? – Oh, my God, yeah. -戴尔 你喜欢这样吗 -上帝啊当然
[1:37:46] Oh, gosh, do I wish I could have sex with Julia. 噢上帝啊 我多么希望和茱莉亚爱爱
[1:37:53] What? 什么
[1:37:54] I’m so sorry, but I couldn’t keep it together! 对不起 我实在坚持不住了
[1:37:56] It’s amazing! 不可思议啊
[1:37:57] – She was talking to your penis! – Who are you? -她在跟你鸡鸡说话 -你是谁
[1:38:00] Julia, this is my good friend, Kenny Sommerfeld. 茱莉亚 这是我好朋友 肯尼・索莫非
[1:38:03] Most Likely to Succeed. 最有潜力成功人士
[1:38:05] – Give me some of that. – Don’t you touch me. -来握个手吧 -你敢碰我一下
[1:38:08] Now, Kenny here, he’ll do just about anything for 50 bucks. 50块钱 肯尼就能为你做任何事
[1:38:10] – Yeah, it’s true. – Yeah, and it’s not pretty. -是这样 -不怎么体面
[1:38:13] But that’s why I asked him to help me frame you. 但正因为这样我才叫他来帮我
[1:38:16] Really? Is this all you’ve got? 真的吗 这就是你的小伎俩
[1:38:18] Your word against mine? 你觉着你和我的话谁更可信
[1:38:20] Don’t forget about that guy. 别忘了那个人
[1:38:22] Say hi to my cameraman. 来 冲我的摄影师打个招呼
[1:38:23] He’s filmed a lot of Hollywood hits. 他拍摄了好多好莱坞大片了
[1:38:25] You are a sick little bastard. 你是个不要脸的混蛋
[1:38:27] You are a sick little bastard. 你是个不要脸的混蛋
[1:38:29] Shut the fuck up for a second. 给我安静一下
[1:38:31] Julia, shut the fuck up for a second, all right? 茱莉亚 给我他妈闭嘴 听见没
[1:38:34] Now, here’s what’s gonna happen, okay? 现在情况是这样
[1:38:36] I’m going to take a very nice, 我要和我的未婚妻度过一个
[1:38:38] very expensive two-week vacation with my fiancee. 美好奢侈的两周的假期
[1:38:41] Let’s call it a honeymoon,all right? 就叫它蜜月吧
[1:38:43] And you are gonna pay for it. 你来掏钱
[1:38:45] Then I’m going to return 之后我希望回到一个
[1:38:47] to a rape-free workplace, all right? 没有性骚扰的工作环境 好吗
[1:38:50] Because if you so much as look at my sexy little ass, Julia… 如果你再敢朝我的性感美臀看一眼 茱莉亚
[1:38:55] …I will have yours locked the fuck up… 我会把你的屁股封得严严实实的
[1:38:58] …you crazy bitch whore! 你个骚娘们
[1:39:05] Ah, that felt good. 爽爆了
[1:39:15] How’s the hair? Is it good, 头型如何 好不好
[1:39:17] is it great? It’s not as bad as his, is it? 棒不棒 没像他的那么差劲吧
[1:39:21] I had no idea that 我一点也没想到
[1:39:22] you called your grandmother “Gam Gam.” 你会叫你奶奶嬷嬷
[1:39:29] Calm down! 冷静
[1:39:37] Holy shit. He went out the door. 见鬼 他掉出门外去了
[1:39:40] This place is awful. 这地方差极了
[1:39:41] It’s like The Sharper Image took a shit in here. 好像百货公司在这儿卸货[The Sharper Image为美国一家零售公司]
[1:39:44] Five. Forty, with the briefcase. 五千 手提箱值四十
[1:39:45] Oh, shut up about the briefcase. 别再提那个箱子
[1:39:48] Gonna put that “Briefcabe” up my ass. 要把那个”箱纸”塞进屁眼
[1:39:53] I’m gonna put that briefcase up my ass! 我要把那个箱子塞进屁眼
[1:40:02] A dancin’ girl 舞女
[1:40:03] – You’re good? He’s good. – Yeah, I’m okay. -你还好吧 他还好 -我没事
[1:40:06] Or else little Stacy here’s gonna get a little peek… 否则小斯黛西就会看到
[1:40:08] …at my photo album. 我的相册
[1:40:15] One more. Let’s fix this. 再来一条 我们把这个修好
[1:40:19] Have you ever in your life seen this much co…? 你这辈子见过这么多可…
[1:40:24] Pee, pee, pee, pee on the… 尿尿啊尿尿
[1:40:29] Let’s… 咱们
[1:40:34] Now I’m sneezing dust bunnies. Is that diabetes? 我打了个喷嚏 这是糖尿病吗
[1:40:37] I’m a pharmacist, not a doctor. 我是个药剂师 不是大夫
[1:40:39] Is that my brain? Take my temperature. 这是我脑浆吗 给我测个体温
[1:40:41] Have you any, uh, roofies? 你这儿有春药吗
[1:40:43] I want a lollipop. Do you like karaoke? 我要棒棒糖 你喜欢K歌吗
[1:40:45] Do you have MDMA? I’ll suck your d… 有摇头丸吗 我要给你吹…
[1:40:56] What is your projected outside date of completion, Motherfucker? 操你妈 你计划的行动时间呢
[1:41:10] Give me that again. 再说一遍
[1:41:14] – Oh, hi! Hi! Hello. – Hi. -噢 嗨 -你好
[1:41:17] Come on, what are you…? 拜托 你在干什…
[1:41:20] Wouldn’t mind bending her 我想把她俯在桶上
[1:41:21] over a barrel and showing her the 50 states. 带她游历五十州
[1:41:23] I don’t know what that means. 听不懂
[1:41:25] – It’s a phrase. – I don’t think so. -是句名言 -我不这么认为
[1:41:27] Yeah, it is. It certainly is. Yeah, it definitely is. 是的 当然是了
[1:41:31] – Really? – Yeah, it’s from a movie. -真的吗 -电影里说的
[1:41:35] It is now. 就是现在这部
[1:41:37] Beautiful. 漂亮
[1:41:39] 恶老板
2011年

文章导航

Previous Post: Mother Of Tears The Third Mother(恶灵之泪)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Demon Eye(恶魔之眼)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号