英文名称:Hotel Mumbai
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | 翻\h译 杜杜肚肚\h\h\h\hdjoker7\h\h\h\h耀眼般耀眼\h\h\h\h芙若拉 | |
[00:13] | 翻\h译 甜甜的棉花糖\h\h\h\h卷发的江夏\h\h\h\hbrucefengtao\h\h\h\h屯栗子 | |
[01:52] | You feel strong. | 你们感觉很强壮 |
[01:55] | You feel calm. | 你们感觉很平静 |
[01:59] | There is no fear in your heart. | 你们心中没有恐惧 |
[02:07] | Look across at your brothers… | 看看你的兄弟们 |
[02:11] | and see me in their eyes. | 看看他们眼中的我 |
[02:16] | You are all like sons to me. | 你们就像我的儿子 |
[02:24] | I am with you. | 我与你们同在 |
[02:27] | God is with you. | 真主与你们同在 |
[02:30] | Paradise awaits you. | 天堂在等待着你们 |
[02:33] | God is great. | 真主至上 |
[03:03] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[03:20] | VT station. Quickly. | VT站 快点 |
[03:23] | Cafe Lilopal, quick. | 利奥波德咖啡馆 快 |
[03:24] | Yes, Brother. | 好的牛哥 |
[03:25] | We’re leaving now. | 我们现在就走 |
[03:31] | You know the Taj Hotel? | 你知道泰姬酒店吗 |
[04:35] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[05:20] | Your sister didn’t come. Again. | 你姐姐没来 又没来 |
[05:22] | She’s at home with the flu. | 她在家生病了 |
[05:24] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:25] | How late are you? | 你晚了多久 |
[05:26] | Very. | 很久 |
[05:27] | Get some rest and I’ll see you in the morning. | 休息一下 咱们早上见 |
[05:35] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[05:38] | Bye, Bubu. | 再见 爸爸 |
[05:39] | Baba, good-bye. | 爸爸 拜拜 |
[05:40] | Bye! Bye. | 拜 拜 |
[05:44] | It’s okay my darling. It’s okay. | 没事儿亲爱的 没事儿 |
[05:46] | Why are you crying? | 你为什么哭 |
[06:16] | Look around you, my brothers. | 看看你们的周围 我的兄弟们 |
[06:19] | Look at all they’ve stolen… | 看看他们从你们的爸爸 |
[06:23] | From your fathers. | 你们的爷爷 |
[06:26] | From your grandfathers. | 那里偷走的东西 |
[06:31] | Remember your training. | 记住你们的训练 |
[06:34] | Don’t draw attention to yourselves. | 别把注意力集中在自己身上 |
[06:37] | Don’t be late to your destinations. | 到目的地的时间不要晚 |
[06:40] | Timing is critical. | 时机很关键 |
[06:44] | Start with the train station first. | 从火车站开始 |
[06:47] | All other targets within the next 30 minutes. | 在接下来30分钟之内完成其他目标 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1083个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:153个,六级词汇:63个,GRE词汇:70个,托福词汇:96个,考研词汇:169个,专四词汇:137个,专八词汇:19个, 所有生词标注共:277个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:51] | Remember, the whole world will be watching. | 记住 整个世界都在看 |
[07:16] | More hot water. Make it 48 degrees. Exactly 48. | 再加点热水 把水温加到48度 48度整 |
[07:22] | – What is this? – What? | -这是什么 -什么 |
[07:23] | Blue jumpsuit. It’s a boy. Blue! Blue! | 蓝色连体衣 是个男孩 蓝色 蓝色 |
[07:26] | Um, but Sanjay said it’s a girl. | 但是桑杰说是个女孩 |
[07:29] | The baby in 440. Boy or girl? | 440里的婴儿 是男孩还是女孩 |
[07:30] | Zahra Kashani. Did she have a boy or girl? | 扎赫拉·卡沙尼 她生的男孩还是女孩 |
[07:33] | – Boy. – Girl. | -男孩 -女孩 |
[07:36] | Put one of each. | 各放一个 |
[07:51] | Dilip. Dilip! | 迪利普 迪利普 |
[07:52] | – Where am I tonight? Shamiana. – Shamiana Restaurant. | -我今晚去哪 -沙米亚娜 沙米亚娜餐厅 |
[07:56] | Yeah, okay. Thank you very much. I’ll call. Bye. | 对 好 非常感谢 我会回电 再见 |
[07:59] | Prahba, we have another VIP guest on the way. | 普拉赫巴 我们还有一位贵宾在路上 |
[08:02] | Mrs. Kashani’s daughter’s arriving shortly. | 卡沙尼夫人的女儿快到了 |
[08:04] | Zahra Kashani. | 扎赫拉·卡沙尼 |
[08:06] | She’s just had a child with an American. | 她刚和一个美国人生了个孩子 |
[08:08] | – He’s just sleepy. – David Duncan. | -他只是困了 -大卫·邓肯 |
[08:10] | – Hey, man, how far to the hotel? – He’s an architect. | -嘿 伙计 还有多远到酒店啊 -他是个建筑师 |
[08:12] | – About two blocks, sir. – Perfect. Thank you. | -大概还有两条街 先生 -很好 谢谢 |
[08:14] | I think it’s, like, 45 minutes. | 我想 大概 45分钟 |
[08:17] | Their suite is ready, so head to the main lobby and greet them. | 他们的套房准备好了 去大厅接待他们 |
[08:20] | They should be arriving any minute now. | 他们应该随时会到 |
[08:26] | Namaste. Namaste. | 你好 你好 |
[08:28] | Congratulate them on the baby, | 祝贺他们孩子的事 |
[08:29] | but do not mention the wedding. | 但别提婚礼 |
[08:31] | They’re not married? | 他们没结婚吗 |
[08:33] | They are, but Zahra was already pregnant. | 结了 但是萨拉早就怀孕了 |
[08:36] | So the mother insisted on a private ceremony. | 所以她母亲坚持办一个私人仪式 |
[08:38] | No publicity. | 没有宣传 |
[08:46] | – Hello, how are you, Prahba? – Namaste. | -你好 你好吗 -您好 |
[08:47] | How splendid to have you back with us again, Zahra. | 你能回来跟我们在一起真好 萨拉 |
[08:49] | Thank you. Namaste. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[08:51] | And this is Sally, our nanny. | 这是莎莉 我们的保姆 |
[08:52] | – Welcome. – Thank you. | -欢迎 -谢谢你 |
[08:54] | Namaste. | 谢谢 |
[08:56] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[08:58] | – Thank you so much. – Namaste. – And welcome. – Namaste. | -非常感谢你 -祝平安 -欢迎你 -祝平安 |
[09:01] | – Thank you. – This is cool. | -谢谢你 -这真酷 |
[09:03] | We hope you have a good stay. | 我们希望您住得愉快 |
[09:05] | – Thank you. – Thanks, Prahba. | -谢谢 -谢谢 普拉赫巴 |
[09:06] | And so, please, if you’d follow me. | 这边请 我给您带路 |
[09:11] | Everything that you ordered has been placed, | 您要求的一切都在这里了 |
[09:13] | but if you need anything else please feel free to ask. | 要是您还有其他要求请尽管提出来 |
[09:16] | – Prahba? – Nisha’s just taking them up now, sir. | -普拉赫巴 -尼莎刚接到他们 先生 |
[09:18] | Have you booked their dinner reservations? | 你给他们预定晚餐位了吗 |
[09:20] | Yes, sir. 9:00 p.M. at the Shamiana. | 是的 先生 晚上9点在沙米亚娜 |
[09:22] | Just book a table for them in all our restaurants. | 为他们在我们所有的餐厅都订上位置 |
[09:24] | If she changes her mind and we don’t have room, | 要是她改变了主意我们却没留位置 |
[09:27] | her mother is gonna kill me. | 她妈妈会杀了我的 |
[09:28] | Doing it now, sir. | 正在预定 先生 |
[09:29] | This way. | 这边 |
[09:32] | Welcome back to the Taj. | 欢迎回到泰姬酒店 |
[09:34] | We’ve drawn a bath just to your liking. | 我们把洗澡水调到了你喜欢的温度 |
[09:36] | – Forty-eight degrees. – Thank you, Jomon. That’s too kind. | -四十八度 -谢谢你 约蒙 你太周到了 |
[09:40] | – Look at that. – Where’s my little boy? | -看看那个 -我的小宝贝呢 |
[09:42] | – Wanna go see Mum? – Hello, my gorgeous boy. – Yes. | -想去见妈妈吗 -你好 我的小可爱 |
[09:49] | – Look at the champagne. – Oh, my God. How cute is this? | -看看这香槟 -我的天 好可爱呀 |
[09:51] | I still think he’s a bit warm. | 我还是觉得他体温有点高 |
[09:54] | – Oh, you think so? – Yeah. | -你这么觉得吗 -对 |
[09:56] | – Shh, little boy. – Hey, baby, where’s the… | -宝贝 -宝贝儿 哪里有 |
[09:57] | – Corner cupboard. – Corner cupboard. | -角落橱柜里 -角落橱柜里 |
[09:59] | Shall I call a doctor just to be on the safe side? | 为了以防万一 需要我叫个医生吗 |
[10:02] | Yeah. Just to be on the safe side. | 好 安全起见 |
[10:05] | And your 9:00 p.M. reservation at the Shamiana? | 您的晚餐预定在晚上9点钟沙米亚娜吗 |
[10:07] | I don’t know. What do you think? | 我不知道 你认为呢 |
[10:09] | – You wanna get room service? – Oh, no. You two should go. | -您想叫客房服务吗 -不用了 你们应该走了 |
[10:12] | You could always just nip back up when he gets here. | 他过来的时候你可以随时回来 |
[10:14] | I’ll keep your reservation. | 我会为您保留预定 |
[10:16] | And you come at your convenience, or not. | 你们方便的时候就过来 不来也行 |
[10:18] | – As you wish. – Thank you, Jomon. | -怎么方便怎么来 -谢谢你 约蒙 |
[10:22] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[10:26] | Come on, I’m gonna go change. Let’s go to dinner. | 来吧 我去换衣服 我们去吃晚饭 |
[10:28] | Naughty Daddy. Naughty. | 淘气的爸爸 淘气 |
[10:32] | There’s a whole other room back here. | 后面还有一个房间 |
[10:34] | Oh, my gosh. What’s going on? | 我的天哪 发生了什么 |
[10:57] | Ajmal? | 阿杰马尔 |
[10:59] | – Ajmal, where are you? – I’m in the toilet come quickly. | -阿杰马尔 你在哪呢 -我在厕所里快点过来 |
[11:21] | Ajmal? | 阿杰马尔 |
[11:22] | Coming! Coming! | 来了 来了 |
[12:18] | Hands. | 手 |
[12:29] | Very good. | 很好 |
[12:33] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[12:36] | Okay, good. Very good. | 好 很好 非常好 |
[12:39] | Show me your socks. | 给我看看你的袜子 |
[12:43] | Okay, relax. | 好 放松 |
[12:45] | You need a neat cut. Not this stretching down. | 你需要修剪整齐 这太长了 |
[12:48] | Good. Nice. | 好 不错 |
[12:50] | Relax. Good. | 放松 很好 |
[13:03] | Is this a joke? | 这是个玩笑吗 |
[13:04] | Forgive me, sir. I… I lost my shoes. | 原谅我 先生 我 我把鞋丢了 |
[13:07] | They must’ve fallen from my bag. | 它们肯定是从包里掉出来了 |
[13:11] | Go home, Arjun. | 回家吧 阿尔琼 |
[13:12] | Everyone else, let’s move. | 其他所有人 行动吧 |
[13:14] | Sir. Sir, please. | 先生 先生 求您了 |
[13:16] | Please what? | 求我干什么 |
[13:17] | You look like a beggar. | 你看起来像个乞丐 |
[13:19] | Sir, please. I’ll find some shoes. I need this shift. | 求您了 我会找双鞋子 我需要这趟班 |
[13:21] | You need to leave. | 你需要离开 |
[13:23] | Sir. Sir, please. | 先生 先生 拜托了 |
[13:26] | My wife’s going to give birth any day now. | 我的妻子快生了 |
[13:29] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[13:33] | There’s an extra pair of shoes in my room. | 我房间里有一双备用鞋子 |
[13:36] | Under the desk. | 在桌子底下 |
[13:38] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[13:39] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[13:49] | Here in India’s wealthiest city… | 在这里 这个印度最富有的城市 |
[13:53] | …five star Taj Mahal Palace Hotel. | 五星级泰姬玛哈宫殿酒店 |
[13:57] | It’s been home for over a century to statesmen | 一个多世纪以来一直是政治家 |
[13:59] | and celebrities from across the globe. | 以及世界各地名人的家 |
[14:02] | Experience for yourself its otherworld luxury… | 为自己体验另一个世界的奢华 |
[14:09] | Armed gunmen have just attacked CST station, | 持枪歹徒刚刚袭击了CST站 |
[14:12] | Mumbai’s main railway terminal, | 孟买的主要铁路枢纽 |
[14:14] | gunning down more than 100 passengers and staff. | 他们枪击了100多名乘客和工作人员 |
[14:17] | Security cameras captured images of these two suspects | 安全摄像头拍下了这两名嫌疑人的照片 |
[14:20] | who fled the scene firing at pedestrians… | 他们正在逃离案发现场 |
[14:42] | Behind the car! | 躲在车后面 |
[14:48] | We’ll kill these fuckers. | 我们要杀了这些混蛋 |
[14:49] | All of them! | 一个都不留 |
[15:01] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[15:02] | Kill the bastards! Kill them all. | 杀了那群混蛋 把他们都杀了 |
[15:25] | The biggest worry at this point in time is that… | 目前最大的担忧是 |
[15:29] | there is a fear amongst the cops who are still trying to figure out | 警察们仍在试图查出袭击的主使人 |
[15:32] | the source of firing and if a police car has been hijacked | 以及是否有一辆警车被枪击案 |
[15:37] | by the perpetrators of this gun battle. | 的歹徒所劫持 |
[15:40] | This is the biggest fear right now in the minds of the police | 这是目前警方最大的担忧 |
[15:43] | because there was a point where there… There came a gun… | 因为目前道路上 |
[15:52] | Well, there you saw… You saw a police van, | 你能看见一辆警车 |
[15:55] | a police Toyota Qualis, | 一辆在行驶的 |
[15:58] | being driven… | 丰田警车 |
[16:00] | and indiscriminate fire. | 在无区别射击群众 |
[16:19] | Sir, these are for the | 先生 这些是为住海洋厅的 |
[16:20] | Sindhi wedding in the Ocean Room. | 信德婚礼准备的 |
[16:21] | The kimchis are for the trade delegation in Wasabi. | 泡菜是给住瓦萨比房的贸易代表团的 |
[16:24] | The MPs are already at the Harbour Bar, quite drunk. | 国会议员们已经在海港酒吧了 喝的很醉 |
[16:29] | More lemongrass, sir? | 要加更多香茅吗 先生 |
[16:31] | Arjun… | 阿尔琼 |
[16:33] | stop limping. | 不要一瘸一拐的 |
[16:34] | Yeah, more lemongrass. Thank you. | 是的 多点香茅 谢谢 |
[16:38] | What about the Russian? | 那个俄罗斯人呢 |
[16:39] | Booked into the Shamiana, sir. | 已经在沙米亚娜预定了 先生 |
[16:40] | He has party later. He wants help. | 他一会儿有派对 他想要个招待 |
[16:43] | Okay. Everyone. | 好了 所有人 |
[16:44] | Everyone, listen in, please. Come on. | 所有人 听好了 过来 |
[16:46] | Leave that. Come on. Come here. Come here. Yes. | 先别管那个了 过来 到这来 |
[16:49] | Okay. Come on. Come, hurry up. | 过来 过来 快点 |
[16:57] | So… | 那么呢 |
[16:59] | we have another VIP guest dining at the Shamiana tonight. | 今晚我们有另一位VIP客人在沙米亚娜用餐 |
[17:02] | Vasili Gordetsky. | 瓦西里·戈德斯基 |
[17:04] | He can be difficult. | 他很难取悦 |
[17:05] | Mr. Gordetsky, so nice to see you again. | 戈德斯基先生 很高兴再次见面 |
[17:08] | Whatever he says, just smile, be polite, | 无论他说什么 只管微笑 要有礼貌 |
[17:12] | be courteous. | 要恭敬 |
[17:13] | Remember, always, here at the Taj, | 永远要记住 在泰姬酒店这 |
[17:16] | guest is God. | 顾客就是上帝 |
[17:19] | Under no circumstances you are to recommend seafood to him. | 任何情况下都不要给他推荐海鲜 |
[17:22] | He’s allergic to it. | 他对海鲜过敏 |
[17:26] | Never, ever serve him drink in a glass. | 永远 永远不要只为他倒一杯酒 |
[17:28] | Always a bottle. | 必须是一瓶 |
[17:30] | And make sure that you open the bottle in front of him, directly. | 并且确保你要在他面前打开瓶子 |
[17:39] | I’ll take the one… | 我要这个 |
[17:41] | with curly hair. | 卷发的 |
[17:43] | Yes, she’s sexy. | 对 她很性感 |
[17:46] | And… | 还有 |
[17:49] | also… | 还有这个 |
[17:52] | The tall one. | 高个的那个 |
[17:54] | What did he say? Give him the phone. | 他说什么 把电话给他 |
[17:58] | The tall one. She has big nipples or small nipples? | 高个的那个 她胸大还是小 |
[18:05] | Good. Okay, send them both. | 很好 让她俩都来吧 |
[18:08] | Who speaks like that? | 谁那么讲话啊 |
[18:12] | After dinner, Mr. Gordetsky is having | 晚饭之后 戈德斯基先生将在 |
[18:15] | a private party in his suite. | 他的套房里开一场私人派对 |
[18:18] | He will need a waiter. | 他将需要一位服务员 |
[18:19] | Of course, there will be large tips. | 当然了 会给很多小费的 |
[18:21] | Sir, Olga speaks Russian. | 先生 奥尔加会说俄语 |
[18:23] | No. Never a female staff. | 不 不要女服务员 |
[18:25] | We can’t have a repeat of last time. | 我们不能重蹈覆辙 |
[18:27] | Sir, I would be honored to serve… | 先生 我很荣幸去招待 |
[18:29] | No thank you, Arjun. | 不 谢谢 阿尔琼 |
[18:31] | Sir, please, I will ensure that… | 先生 求您了 我会保证 |
[18:33] | You will ensure that you arrive in the proper footwear. | 你还是保证你下次穿着合适的鞋来吧 |
[18:38] | Sanjay, you will serve at the Russian’s party tonight. | 桑杰 你今晚去招待俄罗斯人的派对 |
[18:42] | Go to Elia’s and get two bottles of Vernier Dejeune. | 去伊利亚店里买两瓶万 德庄 |
[18:45] | – Wanjidon. Thank you, sir. – What did you say? | -万吉东 谢谢您 -你说什么 |
[18:48] | “Wanjidon”. What is “Wanjidon”? | 万吉东 什么是万吉东 |
[18:51] | It’s Vernier Dejeune. | 那叫万 德庄 |
[18:53] | Verdijan. | 沃德詹 |
[18:54] | It is Vernier Dejeune. With V. | 是万 德庄 V字开头的 |
[18:56] | V. Ver… | V 沃 |
[18:58] | – It’s with V. Vernier Dejeune. – V. Ver… | -是V开头的 万 德庄 -V 沃 |
[19:00] | – Don’t repeat V. Just say Vernier Dejeune. – V… | -不要重复V 说出来 万 德庄 -V |
[19:03] | Not V! Vernier Dejeune! | 不是V 万 德庄 |
[19:05] | Wanjidon. | 万吉东 |
[19:07] | Vernier Dejeune. | 万 德庄 |
[19:09] | It’s a cognac. | 是一种法国白兰地酒 |
[19:10] | Go! | 去啊 |
[19:11] | Werdijan. Werdijan. Thank you, sir. Werdijan. | 万吉东 万吉东 谢谢您 万吉东 |
[19:42] | You won’t believe the kind of women he’s got coming over tonight. | 你不会相信他今晚要让哪种女的过来的 |
[19:45] | The Russian guy, yeah. | 那个俄国佬啊 |
[19:47] | Ha. Aye, they’re knockouts. | 她们迷死人了 |
[19:50] | Ten out of ten, man. | 满分的妞 哥们 |
[19:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:54] | Come in… in an hour. Yeah. | 要来了 一个小时就来 对 |
[19:58] | Are you fucking blind? | 你他妈瞎啊 |
[20:00] | You didn’t see me coming?! You didn’t see?! | 你没看见我开过来吗 你没看见吗 |
[20:02] | Who drives like this?! | 谁这么开车啊 |
[20:04] | You can’t see straight! You jumped in front of my car! | 你都不看路 就突然跑我车前面来了 |
[20:06] | So what, you’d run me over?! | 那又怎样 你要从我身上开过去吗 |
[20:10] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么 |
[20:12] | Go! | 滚 |
[20:16] | What’s your problem?! | 你什么毛病 |
[20:18] | Check these dudes out. | 瞧瞧这几位啊 |
[20:19] | He’s going off. Look. | 他下车了 看啊 |
[20:21] | They are going nuts. | 他们要疯了 |
[20:23] | Look at him. Look at the little angry butler. | 看看那位 那个生气的小服务员 |
[20:26] | Babe. Babe. Hi. Eddie. | 亲爱的 嗨 艾迪 |
[20:28] | I’m putting money on the little butler man. | 我要押那个小服务员 |
[20:30] | – Taj. – Taj. | -泰姬酒店 -泰姬酒店 |
[20:31] | Yes, let’s go. All right. | 是的 我们走吧 好吧 |
[20:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:34] | We’re going to the Taj. | 我们要去泰姬酒店了 |
[20:36] | – We’re going to the Taj. – We’re going to the Taj. | -我们要去泰姬酒店了 -我们要去泰姬酒店了 |
[20:38] | Um, hang on. Let’s go. | 等下 我们走 |
[20:40] | Uh, excuse me, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[20:43] | Namaste, mate. | 你好 牛哥 |
[20:45] | I think we’ve got a little problem here | 我想我们这有个小问题 |
[20:47] | because, um, we… | 因为 我们 |
[20:48] | we didn’t order this pork thing. | 我们没有点这个猪肉的菜 |
[20:51] | Yes. | 你们点了 |
[20:53] | No, no, no. I don’t think so. | 不 不 不 我可不这么想 |
[20:55] | Because if you just look here, we didn’t actually… | 因为你要是看这里的话 我们其实没有 |
[21:04] | Fuck! Bree, get down! | 我操 布里 趴下 |
[22:16] | This way. | 这边 |
[22:19] | Come on, come on! Go! Go! Run! | 跟上 过来 快跑 快跑 |
[22:23] | Go, babe! Go! | 跑啊宝贝 快跑 |
[22:26] | Come on, go! Come on! | 快跑 快跑 |
[22:27] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[22:29] | – Are you hurt? – I don’t know. | -你受伤了吗 -我不知道 |
[22:30] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[22:43] | If I may, uh… | 如果可以的话 呃 |
[22:45] | 2003 was a very good year for Bordeaux | 2003年的波尔多葡萄酒非常不错 |
[22:47] | due to the exceptional heat wave that year. | 因为那一年非常热 |
[22:49] | Uh, the Château Latour, there… | 还有拉杜堡红葡萄酒 在这 |
[22:53] | Amazing depth, powerful yet silky, | 极好的酒深 口感强劲又柔滑 |
[22:55] | dark fruit, seamless finish. | 配合深色系水果味 完美无瑕 |
[22:57] | It’s a very good wine. | 这是一款非常棒的酒 |
[22:59] | – That sounds nice. – Yeah. | -那听起来不错 -是啊 |
[23:05] | You know what? Why don’t you just bring me a JD | 不如这样 你就给我上一瓶杰克丹尼尔 |
[23:07] | and Diet Coke. | 和一瓶健怡可乐好了 |
[23:08] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -对 |
[23:10] | And you know what? Bring us a cheeseburger for old times’ sake. | 还有 给我们上个芝士汉堡叙叙旧吧 |
[23:14] | Chicken or fish, sir? | 您要鸡肉汉堡还是鱼肉汉堡 |
[23:15] | No. Just a regular burger. Beef. | 不 就一个普通的汉堡 牛肉的 |
[23:18] | Oh. They don’t have beef here. | 哦 他们这没有牛肉 |
[23:21] | Yeah. They got everything here. | 有 他们这什么都有 |
[23:22] | Honey, cows are sacred in India. | 亲爱的 在印度牛是圣物 |
[23:25] | I am so sorry. I completely spaced. | 太抱歉了 我完全不知道 |
[23:27] | Uh… It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[23:29] | Okay, so what do you recommend? What’s… | 好吧 那么你推荐什么呢 |
[23:31] | The lamb kofta is popular with Americans. | 美国客人都非常喜欢点羊肉丸 |
[23:33] | Hi, Sally. | 嗨 莎莉 |
[23:34] | Hey, Zahra. | 嗨 萨拉 |
[23:36] | No. I’ve just checked in with reception. | 没 我刚刚问过前台了 |
[23:37] | They said the doctor’s still on their way. | 他们说医生还在路上 |
[23:41] | No, no. He’s more than fine. | 不 不 他特别好 |
[23:44] | Yeah, he had a big feed and I just put him down. | 他吃了很多 我就让他躺下了 |
[23:49] | Sure, I’ll call you then. | 好 我到时打给你 |
[23:51] | But, really, we’re all good. | 但我们真的都很好 |
[23:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:56] | Enjoy. | 好好玩 |
[24:03] | Thank you, sir. And how would you like to make the payment? | 谢谢您 先生 那您想如何付款呢 |
[24:09] | There’s been an attack. Is the hotel safe?! | 外面发生了袭击 酒店安全吗 |
[24:11] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[24:12] | So everything is okay there? | 那里一切都好吗 |
[24:13] | Yes, sir. All okay here. | 是的 先生 这里没问题 |
[24:25] | Good evening, Taj Palace Hotel. | 晚上好 泰姬宫殿酒店 |
[24:27] | Hi there. Just checking about the doctor. | 你好 就是想问一下医生到了吗 |
[24:30] | Okay. So, next trip, I have an idea. | 听着 下一次旅行 我有个想法 |
[24:32] | Let’s go, just the two of us. | 我们一起去 只有我们俩 |
[24:34] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 好啊 听起来不错 |
[24:36] | Christ! Go! | 天哪 快跑 |
[24:39] | Come on! | 跟上 |
[24:41] | Come on! Go! | 快点 跑 |
[24:42] | Run! | 快跑 |
[24:47] | Please, please, open. | 求求你 求求你开门 |
[25:01] | …door, man. Just fucking open the door! | 开门啊 赶紧他妈的开门 |
[25:03] | My girlfriend’s… This is my girl… | 我女朋友的 这是我女朋友 |
[25:06] | Security. Can we get security, now? | 保安 保安现在可以过来吗 |
[25:08] | Dilip, look. | 迪利普 快看 |
[25:11] | Eddie! | 艾迪 |
[25:13] | We’ve got a reservation, mate. | 我们提前预定了 老兄 |
[25:15] | Let them in. It’s okay. Let them all in. | 让他们进来 没关系 让他们都进来 |
[25:18] | Bree, we’re in. Thank you. Thank you. | 布里 我们进来了 谢谢 谢谢 |
[25:27] | Bree, come on, babe. Come on. | 布里 过来 宝贝儿 过来 |
[25:29] | – Excuse me. – Eddie, let’s go somewhere else. | -打扰一下 -艾迪 我们去别的地方吧 |
[25:31] | – Let’s go somewhere else .- Lani, is it? | -我们去别的地方吧 -你是叫拉尼吧 |
[25:47] | Have you ever seen such a place? | 你以前见过这种地方吗 |
[25:49] | Imran… | 伊姆兰 |
[25:50] | It’s just a hotel. | 这只是个酒店啊 |
[25:51] | It looks like paradise. | 这看起来像天堂一样 |
[26:01] | Let’s unpack here. | 我们在这开包吧 |
[26:03] | A bit further back. | 再往后点 |
[26:06] | The girls are in my suite already? | 姑娘们已经在我房间了吗 |
[26:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:11] | Start without me, | 别等我了 开始吧 |
[26:12] | and I’ll be up after dinner. | 我吃完晚饭就上去 |
[26:34] | Sir, I have no record of your booking. | 先生 我这里没有你的预定记录 |
[26:36] | Please, if we could just… | 拜托了 我们只要 |
[26:39] | Listen, would you please call our family? | 听着 能麻烦你给我们家人打个电话吗 |
[26:40] | Sir. | 先生 |
[27:02] | Lights. Switch off the lights. | 灯 快关灯 |
[27:05] | Down. Down. Everyone down. Down. | 趴下 所有人快趴下 快趴下 |
[27:09] | Please, under the tables. | 请快躲到桌子下面 |
[27:14] | Bree! | 布里 |
[27:24] | Under the tables. Down, down, please, please! | 请快去桌子下面 快趴下 请快点 |
[27:27] | Please, down. Down, down, sir, please. | 拜托了 快趴下 先生 |
[27:29] | Who are they? They have machine guns. | 他们是谁啊 他们怎么有机关枪 |
[27:30] | Sir, down. You must hide. | 先生 快趴下 您必须躲起来 |
[27:31] | – Where is security? – Please, sir. | -保安死哪去了 -拜托了 先生 |
[27:48] | Hey. | 你 |
[28:04] | Go. | 跑 |
[28:20] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[28:27] | Pick up, Sally. | 快接电话啊 莎莉 |
[28:43] | Phase one is complete, Brother. | 第一阶段行动完成 牛哥 |
[28:46] | We’re moving upstairs. | 我们要上楼了 |
[28:47] | Well done, you’ve done good work. | 干得漂亮 你们做的非常好 |
[28:49] | One thing… | 记住 |
[28:51] | Keep your phone on at all times. | 随时保持电话接通 |
[28:52] | I want to hear their cries with my own ears. | 我要亲耳听到他们的哭喊声 |
[28:56] | These animals have no humanity, | 这些畜生毫无人性 |
[28:57] | Abdullah, remember this. | 阿卜杜拉 记住这点 |
[28:59] | Yes Brother. | 是 牛哥 |
[29:00] | None of them deserve Allah’s mercy. | 他们没有一个人值得真主的怜悯 |
[29:03] | Yes Brother. God is great. | 是 牛哥 真主至上 |
[29:05] | God is great. | 真主至上 |
[29:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:37] | Sir, sir, this is the reception. | 先生 这里是前台 |
[29:40] | This is the reception. | 这里是前台 |
[29:42] | There’s a security issue here. No. | 现在发生了很严重的安全问题 不要 |
[29:44] | Please, don’t leave your room, sir. | 拜托了 不要离开你的房间 先生 |
[29:46] | I’ll be in touch, sir. | 我会跟你保持联系 先生 |
[29:48] | Yes, sir. Yeah. | 是 先生 |
[30:07] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[30:08] | Laundry. | 洗衣服务 |
[30:38] | You’re okay. Come on, Cameron. | 你没事的 好啦 卡梅隆 |
[30:42] | Coming. | 来了 |
[30:47] | – Hey, David. – Sally, | -大卫 -莎莉 |
[30:48] | thank God. Where are you? | 谢天谢地 你在哪呢 |
[30:49] | Where’s Cameron? Where’s Cameron? | 卡梅隆在哪 |
[30:50] | Sorry, what? | 什么 我听不清 |
[30:51] | Where’s Cameron? Where’s Cameron? | 卡梅隆在哪 |
[30:53] | The doctor’s just here now. | 医生刚刚到 |
[30:55] | Just a second. | 马上就来 |
[30:57] | Sorry, it keeps breaking up. | 不好意思 他不停敲门 |
[30:58] | I can’t quite hear you. | 我听不太清你说什么 |
[31:00] | Don’t answer the door. | 别去开门 |
[31:01] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[31:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[31:09] | Zahra. | 萨拉 |
[31:12] | Zahra, this woman just… | 萨拉 有个女人刚才 |
[31:16] | Sally, what’s happening? | 莎莉 发生什么了 |
[32:21] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[32:23] | She’s here somewhere. | 她就在这哪个地方 |
[32:25] | I saw her come in. | 我看到她进来了 |
[32:53] | – Houssam. – Huh? | -哈萨姆 -怎么了 |
[33:00] | Come out. | 出来 |
[33:04] | – Come out. – Imran. | -出来啊 -伊姆兰 |
[33:48] | Houssam? | 哈萨姆 |
[33:50] | Houssam, come here! Look at this. | 哈萨姆 来 快看这个 |
[33:53] | Look, they have a machine to flush their shit. | 看啊 他们居然有个可以冲屎的机器 |
[33:56] | Even shitting is fun. | 连拉屎也这么有意思 |
[33:59] | Imran? | 伊姆兰 |
[34:01] | Oh… | 在呢 |
[34:02] | Hello, Brother. | 真主保佑你 牛哥 |
[34:03] | Imran! What’s happening? | 伊姆兰 怎么样了 |
[34:05] | I’ve just finished killing another woman. | 我刚刚又杀了个女人 |
[34:07] | Well done. | 很好 |
[34:09] | Now listen… I have to tell you something. | 现在听着 我有事要说 |
[34:11] | Yes, Brother? | 怎么了 牛哥 |
[34:12] | Stand them up in a doorway next time. | 下次让他们站在门口 |
[34:15] | So when the bullet goes through their heads, | 这样当子弹穿过他们脑袋的时候 |
[34:17] | it goes outside. | 就会直接飞到门外面 |
[34:18] | You don’t want it ricocheting back into the room. | 你们不会想让子弹弹回房间里面的 |
[34:21] | Okay? | 听懂了吗 |
[34:22] | Okay, Brother. Okay. | 懂了 牛哥 |
[34:23] | There are a few people gathered downstairs, | 有些人聚集在楼下 |
[34:25] | throw some grenades at them. | 送他们点手榴弹 |
[34:27] | There’s no harm in throwing a few grenades, my brother. | 扔几颗手榴弹没什么坏处的 我的牛哥 |
[34:29] | Grenades? | 手榴弹吗 |
[34:30] | Yes! Yes! | 没错没错 |
[34:31] | Yes, Brother. | 是 牛哥 |
[34:32] | We will give them a surprise. | 我们要给他们一个惊喜 |
[34:34] | Throw some grenades. | 扔点手榴弹 |
[34:36] | Okay, okay, Brother. | 好的 牛哥 |
[34:37] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[34:38] | He said “Throw the grenades.” | 他说 扔手榴弹 |
[34:40] | Yeah, we’ve got some. Let’s throw them. | 对啊 我们还有点 扔起来 |
[35:26] | What is happening? Where’s Cameron? | 怎么样了 卡梅隆在哪 |
[35:29] | There were men with guns. Just boys. | 有人带着枪 是些男孩 |
[35:31] | They… They came in, but we hide. | 他们进来了 但我们躲起来了 |
[35:32] | They came into the room? Oh, my God. | 他们进房间了吗 我的上帝 |
[35:34] | David. | 大卫 |
[35:36] | There was a woman that came in | 有个躲进房间来的女人 |
[35:38] | and they… they just shot her… | 他们直接开枪杀了她 |
[35:40] | Okay, okay. You stay right where you are. | 好了好了 你待在那里不要动 |
[35:42] | I’m coming there. | 我马上来 |
[35:42] | – I’m coming right now. – Hey! | -我现在就上去 -你 |
[35:45] | Shut your fucking mouth. | 给我闭上你的臭嘴 |
[35:46] | You’ll get us all killed. | 你会把我们全害死的 |
[35:52] | Look at me. I need you to stay right here. | 看着我 我要你留在这里 |
[35:55] | I need you to be strong, okay? | 我要你坚强起来 好吗 |
[35:59] | I love you so much. | 我真的非常爱你 |
[36:02] | We need the police, right now. Right now. | 我们需要警察 现在 就现在 |
[36:04] | We’ve called you five times. | 我们给你们打了五次电话了都 |
[36:06] | Please, send someone. | 求求你们 快派人来 |
[36:08] | Sir, please, please. | 先生 别出去 |
[36:09] | My kid is upstairs. | 我孩子还在楼上 |
[36:10] | Sir, sir, listen, listen. | 先生 听着 听着 |
[36:12] | Please, please, sir. | 不能出去 先生 |
[36:14] | Do you have a family? | 你有家人吗 |
[36:16] | Yes, and I hope to stay alive and see them. | 有 我希望可以活着见到他们 |
[36:18] | – I’m going out that door. – No, no, no, sir… | -我要出去 -不行不行 先生 |
[36:21] | – I need to piss. I need to piss. – You can’t. | -我要撒尿 -不可以 |
[36:30] | I need to pee. | 我憋不住了 |
[36:31] | Use this. Okay? | 用这个 行吗 |
[36:33] | You piss in this. I’m not an animal. | 你尿到这里面吧 我又不是动物 |
[36:34] | No, madam. Please. | 不要 夫人 |
[36:35] | Please. No, madam. Please. | 不要出去 夫人 不要 |
[37:16] | Madam, this way. Hurry. | 夫人 这边 快 |
[39:19] | Rashid! | 拉希德 |
[39:20] | Try this. | 尝尝这个 |
[39:22] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[39:22] | It’s very tasty, try it. | 特别好吃 尝尝 |
[39:24] | You ate this?! | 你吃了这个吗 |
[39:26] | Go on, try it. | 来啊 尝尝 |
[39:28] | You moron! | 你个蠢货 |
[39:30] | This is pork, throw it away! | 这是猪肉 快扔了 |
[39:32] | Spit! Spit! Spit! | 吐出来吐出来 |
[39:34] | Do you need water? | 要水吗 |
[39:38] | Take it, take it. | 拿着拿着 |
[39:39] | May Allah forgive you. | 愿真主宽恕你 |
[39:52] | You dumbass, they’re vegetables. | 你个傻子 这是蔬菜做的 |
[39:53] | Watch. | 看着 |
[39:56] | Eat it. | 吃吧 |
[39:58] | Fucking asshole. | 傻逼 |
[40:00] | Why are you getting angry? | 你干什么生气啊 |
[40:01] | Go away. | 走开 |
[40:02] | Imran, I was just kidding! | 伊姆兰 我就开个玩笑 |
[40:03] | Get fucked. | 去死吧 |
[40:06] | – We need to go upstairs! – I’ll go from the other end. | -我们得上楼 -我从另一头上去 |
[40:08] | Imran, come back, buddy. | 伊姆兰 回来 哥们 |
[40:51] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[40:59] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[41:01] | Thank God you’re here. Thank God. | 谢天谢地你在这 感谢老天 |
[41:15] | Where’s Cameron? Where is he? | 卡梅隆在哪 他在哪 |
[41:18] | David. | 大卫 |
[41:22] | Hey. It’s okay. | 好了好了 没事了 |
[41:26] | Hi. | 你好呀 |
[41:32] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[41:37] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[41:41] | Thank you。 | 谢谢 |
[41:44] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[41:47] | What do they want with us? | 他们想从我们这得到什么 |
[41:51] | Will you message Zahra for me? | 你能帮我发信息给萨拉吗 |
[41:53] | Can you tell her we made it okay? | 能告诉她一切都好吗 |
[41:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[42:00] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[42:02] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Shh. | 没关系的 |
[42:06] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[42:14] | Mumbai under siege. | 围城陷入混乱 |
[42:16] | Chaos has erupted in India’s financial capital | 印度金融中心由于多次爆炸 |
[42:19] | with multiple bombings | 爆发大规模混乱 |
[42:21] | and reports of armed gunmen rampaging though the city. | 还有报道称持枪歹徒正肆虐着城市 |
[42:25] | Papa will come home and we’ll play together. | 爸爸马上就会回家陪我们一起玩的 |
[42:28] | It’s okay, Seva. | 别哭了 塞瓦. |
[42:31] | It’s okay. | 别哭了 |
[42:32] | It’s okay… | 没事的 |
[42:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[42:35] | …and luxury hotels are all under attack. | 豪华酒店都遭受攻击 |
[42:38] | Local police are simply not trained or equipped | 当地警方从未接受训练及配备武装 |
[42:40] | to deal with multiple military grade attacks of this magnitude. | 应对如此规模的多次军事级攻击 |
[42:44] | What you’re seeing now is | 您现在所看到的是 |
[42:46] | chaos outside the celebrated Taj Hotel. | 著名的泰姬酒店外的动乱 |
[42:48] | Terrorists have laid siege to the landmark property, | 恐怖分子围困了这坐地标性建筑 |
[42:51] | with as many as 1,000 guests | 多达1000名客人 |
[42:53] | and over 500 staff trapped inside. | 和500多名员工被困其中 |
[42:57] | Mumbai has no Special Forces units of its own, | 孟买没有自己的特种部队 |
[43:00] | meaning tactical units must be sent in | 意味着必须从 |
[43:02] | from New Delhi over 800 miles away. | 远在800英里外的新德里调来作战部队 |
[43:05] | They are hours away at the very least. | 他们至少还数小时才能赶到 |
[43:08] | And it is bedlam here on the ground at the Taj. | 而泰姬酒店周围已处于严重骚乱 |
[43:13] | Get them back! | 让他们退后 |
[43:16] | Hey, cameras back! Go back! | 喂 摄像机退后 退后 |
[43:19] | Cameras get back! Get them back! Get them back now! | 不许拍了 让他们退后 快点儿 |
[43:37] | I’ve got four men. | 我有四个人 |
[43:38] | – Only four? – Yes. | -才四个 -对 |
[43:40] | We have to do something. | 我们不能袖手旁观了 |
[43:42] | Special Forces are hours away, they’re still in Delhi. | 特种部队几小时后才到 他们还在德里 |
[43:44] | – Still in Delhi?! – Yes. | -他们居然还在德里 -是的 |
[43:47] | And we have orders to stand down until they arrive. | 我们接到命令他们到达前不得擅自行动 |
[43:50] | We have to do something… | 可我们不能再袖手旁观了 |
[43:53] | The CCTV room is on the second floor. | 监控室在二楼 |
[43:55] | So? | 所以呢 |
[43:56] | So?! | 你说呢 |
[43:58] | We’ll go up there! | 我们得上去 |
[43:59] | We’ll see their positions! | 上去就能看到他们的位置 |
[44:01] | We can’t just wait here. | 我们不能只是傻站在这儿啊 |
[44:04] | Help! Help me! | 救命 救救我 |
[44:07] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[44:15] | My girlfriend. My girlfriend. She’s still in there. | 我女朋友 我女朋友 她还在里面 |
[44:17] | Bree. Bree! Bree! | 布里 布里 布里 |
[44:24] | If we just stand here… | 如果我们按兵不动 |
[44:26] | there won’t be anyone left. | 里面就没有活口了 |
[44:30] | Okay. Okay. CCTV room. | 好吧 好吧 去监控室 |
[44:50] | There’s still shooting downstairs and in the east wing. | 在楼下和东楼还有枪声 |
[44:55] | Safest would be go up to the Chambers Lounge. | 最安全的是上楼去牢笼俱乐部 |
[44:58] | Yes, sixth floor. | 对 在六楼 |
[45:00] | Okay, Arjun. | 好的 阿尔琼 |
[45:02] | Okay. Call me if you hear anything. | 好的 有消息打给我 |
[45:10] | Service stairs are all clear. | 员工通道没有人 |
[45:14] | But our guests are trapped all through the hotel. | 但是客人们被困在酒店的各个角落 |
[45:18] | I think we should try and gather whoever we can… | 我认为我们应该保护能找到的所有人 |
[45:21] | and take them to the Chambers Lounge | 把他们带到牢笼俱乐部 |
[45:23] | and wait for the police to arrive. | 在那里等待营救 |
[45:25] | Sir, Olga made it through the back exit. | 先生 奥尔加从后门成功逃出去了 |
[45:28] | We can do the same. | 我们也可以走那边 |
[45:29] | Yes, but our guests can’t. | 我们是可以 但是客人不行 |
[45:32] | Not all of them. | 不可能所有人都从那里逃走 |
[45:38] | Sir, I have four kids at home. | 先生 我家里还有四个孩子 |
[45:40] | I know, Dilip. | 我知道 迪利普 |
[45:43] | Nobody is forcing you to stay. | 没有人强迫你留下 |
[45:47] | So, whoever wants to try and make it out… | 如果还有人想要自己逃生的 |
[45:52] | this is your time. | 现在就走 |
[45:56] | I’m sorry, sir. | 我很抱歉 先生 |
[45:58] | Don’t apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[46:01] | Go. | 走吧 |
[46:16] | Many of you have wives, parents, families at home. | 各位家里可能都有妻子 父母 家人 |
[46:23] | There is no shame in leaving. | 逃生并不可耻 |
[46:26] | I’ve been here 35 years. This is my home. | 我在这工作35年了 这里就是我的家 |
[46:32] | – I’m staying too. – I’m staying too. | -我也留下 -我也留下 |
[46:34] | I’m with you, sir. | 我与你同在 先生 |
[46:35] | I’m with you, sir. | 我也和你一起 先生 |
[46:35] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[46:36] | Guest is God, sir. | 顾客就是上帝 先生 |
[46:44] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[46:53] | Here. Wrap that around your head. | 来 用这个包住头 |
[46:56] | So they know you are one of them. | 他们就会以为你是他们的人 |
[46:59] | I’m not one of them. | 可我不是他们的人 |
[47:02] | Sir, madam. I just spoke to my boss. | 先生 夫人 我刚和领导打过电话 |
[47:06] | He says we should come upstairs to the Chambers Club. | 他说我们应该上楼去牢笼俱乐部 |
[47:08] | – We’ll be safer there. – Why? | -那里更安全 -为什么 |
[47:10] | You know something? | 你知道什么了吗 |
[47:12] | How many there are, where they are? | 对方有多少人 在哪里 |
[47:14] | I’m not sure, sir. | 我不知道 先生 |
[47:15] | But the Chambers, sir, is the most secure place in the hotel… | 但是牢笼俱乐部是酒店里最安全的地方了 |
[47:17] | I know what the fucking Chambers is. | 我他妈的知道什么是牢笼 |
[47:20] | – Is the passage clear? – Yes, sir. | -路上安全吗 -安全 先生 |
[47:22] | We… We’ll go via the service stairs. | 我们 我们走员工通道 |
[47:24] | We’ll leave in a couple of minutes, okay? | 几分钟后就出发 可以吗 |
[47:31] | Survivors speak of gunmen dressed in western clothes, | 幸存者称 持枪者穿戴西方服饰 |
[47:34] | coolly and methodically mowing down commuters in cold blood. | 冷静有序而又冷酷无情地屠杀路人 |
[47:38] | Bloodstains here. | 这里有血迹 |
[47:38] | 萨拉 员工将要带我们去 牢笼俱乐部 在6楼 那里安全 快来 | |
[47:40] | These are the first pictures of those bloodstains. | 首次报道这里有血迹 |
[47:43] | An unknown number of gunmen now fully control the Taj Hotel. | 泰姬酒店现被人数不详的枪手完全控制 |
[47:47] | And according to this witness, are methodically executing hotel guests | 根据该目击者称 持枪者正按照顺序 |
[47:51] | floor by floor and room by room. | 根据楼层和房间依次屠杀顾客 |
[47:53] | They had bombs. There was a lot of smoke. And they… | 他们还有炸弹 好多烟 而且 |
[47:56] | Shh. Dad, you need to calm down. I’m fine. | 爸 冷静点儿 我没事 |
[48:00] | …to fight urban warfare. | 在市区内进行枪战 |
[48:02] | Well, I don’t know what they’re saying, | 我不知道他们在说什么 |
[48:03] | but I promise you, I’m okay. | 但我可以确保 我真的没事 |
[48:05] | No, I know. I’m safe and I’m in the hotel room. | 不 我知道 我在房间里很安全 |
[48:09] | They wanted anyone with British or American passports. | 他们在找有英国或美国护照的人 |
[48:12] | Look, the police are here now, | 警察已经到了 |
[48:13] | so I’m sure we’ll be out of here any minute. | 我们在任何时间都有可能获救 |
[48:17] | The fourth floor. | 我在四楼 |
[48:23] | No. They haven’t come up here. | 不 他们还没上来 |
[48:27] | They won’t. | 他们不会上来的 |
[48:32] | I gotta go, Dad. | 要挂了 爸爸 |
[48:34] | I’ll call you when we’re out, okay? | 我们出去之后再打给你 好吗 |
[48:36] | …inclusion of Chabad house, a Jewish center, | 包括犹太人聚集中心 纳里曼之家 |
[48:38] | on the list of targets adds credence to the view | 也成为袭击目标之一 这更加证实了 |
[48:41] | that Muslim fundamentalists are responsible. | 穆斯林原教旨主义者应为此事负责的观点 |
[48:44] | The eight hostages at Chabad include | 纳里曼之家的8名人质中包括 |
[48:46] | Jewish American rabbi, Gavriel Holtzberg, | 美籍犹太人 盖弗瑞尔·霍尔茨伯格 |
[48:49] | and his wife Rivky who is six months pregnant. | 以及他怀有6个月身孕的妻子丽芙琪 |
[49:02] | Wait here. I’ll signal if it’s safe, okay? | 等着 如果安全我就发信号 |
[49:22] | Come, come. | 过来 过来 |
[49:28] | Come, come. Quiet. | 过来 过来 别出声 |
[49:33] | Come, come. | 快过来 |
[50:35] | Mr. Oberoi, sir. Are you there? | 欧贝罗伊先生 你在吗 |
[50:38] | Sir. | 先生 |
[50:41] | Sir. Sir, it’s me, Arjun from Shamiana. | 先生 是我 沙米亚娜的阿尔琼 |
[50:44] | Okay. | 开门吧 |
[50:49] | Arjun. | 阿尔琼 |
[50:52] | Please come. Come, come. | 请进 快请进 |
[50:54] | Nothing to fear. Please come. | 不用怕 请进 |
[50:56] | Yes. Please. | 快请 |
[51:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[51:02] | How are we feeling? | 大家情况如何 |
[51:04] | Yeah, everything’s fine. | 没有问题 |
[51:06] | Everything is fine. | 一切正常 |
[51:13] | Please, please. This way. Take a seat. We have water… | 请这边走 请坐 我们有水 |
[51:19] | – Ma’am, I’m so sorry. – Jomon. | -夫人 我很抱歉 -约蒙 |
[51:21] | I’m so sorry. Everything will be fine now. You’re totally safe. | 我很抱歉 但现在没事了 这很安全 |
[51:24] | Sit anywhere you like, okay? | 随便找地方坐 |
[51:26] | No problem. Please, please. | 没问题 这边请 |
[51:29] | Welcome, sir. | 欢迎 先生 |
[51:31] | I would like a cognac. | 我想来杯干邑 |
[51:33] | Of course. Of course, sir. | 好的 没问题 先生 |
[51:36] | Quickly, quickly, quickly. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[51:39] | Take a seat, sir. | 请坐 先生 |
[51:55] | Ladies and gentlemen. May I have your attention, please? | 女士们 先生们 有些事通知各位 |
[51:59] | Can you come closer? | 请大家离近一些 |
[52:00] | Arjun, can you just help them? Little further. | 阿尔琼 请让远处的客人也靠近些 |
[52:02] | I don’t… I don’t want to speak loudly. Please. | 我 我不想太大声 |
[52:03] | Can you come closer, sir? Sir, ma’am? Please. | 请靠近些 先生 先生 女士 劳驾 |
[52:06] | Sir, you can… Can you come forward, please? Thank you. | 先生 请您再往前一些 谢谢您 |
[52:14] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们 先生们 |
[52:16] | I am Hemant Oberoi, | 我是赫曼特·欧贝罗伊 |
[52:18] | head chef here at the Taj. | 泰姬酒店饭店的主厨 |
[52:21] | We are all terribly sorry for | 对于各位今晚在此的遭遇 |
[52:23] | everything you’ve had to endure here tonight. | 我们深表抱歉 |
[52:26] | But please be rest assured the worst is behind us now. | 但请各位确信 最糟的时刻已经过去 |
[52:32] | The Chambers is an exclusive club. Very difficult to access. | 牢笼是私人俱乐部 很难进入 |
[52:37] | As you can see, there are no internal windows | 如各位所见 没有朝内开的窗 |
[52:39] | and every entrance has been secured. | 每个入口都有人把守 |
[52:42] | We will be safe here until police comes and fetches us. | 请各位安全地在这里等待警察救援 |
[52:46] | When will that be? | 警察什么时候才能来 |
[52:48] | – What’s taking them so long? – Ma’am. | -他们为什么这么久还不出现 -女士 |
[52:50] | They’re outside right now. It’s just a matter of time. | 他们已经在外面了 进来只是时间问题 |
[52:55] | Yes, what’s important is that we remain calm and quiet | 最重要的是 我们要保持安静平和 |
[52:59] | because we want our position to remain a secret. | 以免有人发现我们在这里 |
[53:05] | The situation inside the hotel is becoming utterly desperate. | 酒店内部的情况已经变得非常严峻 |
[53:09] | Footage just in of this man forced to flee on a rope improvised… | 我们抓拍到一名男子临时编织绳索逃生 |
[53:12] | Come on. We should get going. | 来吧 我们走 |
[53:15] | Going? Where? | 走 去哪 |
[53:16] | The staff’s moving everybody up to the Chambers Lounge on the sixth floor. | 工作人员在将人群转移到6楼牢笼俱乐部 |
[53:19] | They said it’ll be safer. | 他们说那里更安全 |
[53:21] | No way. | 不可能 |
[53:22] | Sally. Come on. | 莎莉 走吧 |
[53:23] | You can go. I’m not going anywhere. | 你可以去 我哪都不去 |
[53:27] | David. There are men with guns out there | 大卫 外面有人持枪 |
[53:29] | that are just killing people in the hallway. | 专杀走廊里遇见的人 |
[53:30] | – There’s no way that I’m going out there. – I know. | -无论如何我都不会走 -我知道 |
[53:33] | And Zahra’s out there and she’s by herself. | 可萨拉也在外面 还是孤单一人 |
[53:36] | They came in here. They fucking shot her, David. | 他们来过了 他们打死了她啊大卫 |
[53:39] | Like a fucking rabbit. And if we move | 就他妈像打兔子一样 如果我们走出去 |
[53:40] | and if the baby wakes up, | 孩子一旦醒了 |
[53:41] | – they’re gonna shoot us too. – Okay, okay. Okay. | -我们也会被打死 -好吧 好吧 |
[53:46] | I mean, the cops are already outside. | 而且 警察已经在外面了 |
[53:48] | Can’t we just wait for them to come and get us? | 就不能等他们来救我们吗 |
[53:56] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[53:58] | Okay. | 听你的 |
[54:46] | Kanu! | 卡努 |
[54:52] | Kanu! | 卡努 |
[55:04] | It’s been a night and a morning of gun battles in Mumbai. | 孟买的枪战已经从昨夜持续到了今晨 |
[55:08] | Perhaps never before has a city been attacked | 这可能是史上首次有城市遭受 |
[55:10] | in a coordinated yet random and completely mindless manner. | 如此统一而无序 并且极端疯狂的袭击 |
[55:15] | There have been hours and hours of indiscriminate terror | 无差别恐怖袭击已经在孟买的街道上 |
[55:18] | on the streets of Mumbai | 持续了一个又一个小时 |
[55:19] | and we still don’t seem to be at the end of it. | 仍然不见终止 |
[55:23] | Let’s get you the big headlines from Mumbai. | 请看我们从孟买发来的一线报道 |
[55:25] | At least 78 people are dead and nearly 200 injured | 孟买南部的系列袭击造成 |
[55:29] | in a series of attacks in south Mumbai. | 至少78人死亡近200人受伤 |
[55:32] | Three five-star hotels, | 三座五星级酒店 |
[55:33] | a petrol pump in Colaba, | 一座位于戈拉巴的油泵 |
[55:35] | the CST station, the Cama Hospital, | CST车站 卡玛医院 |
[55:37] | all come under attack. | 均遭到袭击 |
[55:40] | Mumbai’s majestic Taj Hotel is still burning | 孟买宏伟的泰姬酒店仍在熊熊燃烧 |
[55:43] | while gun battles continue between security forces and terrorists. | 安保人员与恐怖分子的枪战仍在继续 |
[55:49] | Would you like a drink? | 你要来杯饮料吗 |
[55:51] | How much longer, Mr. Savanth? | 萨万斯先生 还要多久 |
[55:53] | You’re the chief of police. What’s going on? | 你是警察局长 发生什么事了 |
[55:55] | The head of our terror squad | 欧贝罗伊先生 恐怖分子首领 |
[55:57] | was gunned down in his car tonight, Mr. Oberoi. | 今晚在车内被枪支射杀 |
[55:59] | And Special Forces are yet to leave Delhi. | 特种部队还未撤离德里 |
[56:01] | Still in Delhi? | 还在德里吗 |
[56:04] | Then send somebody from here. | 那就从这派个人去 |
[56:05] | Use the police force for God’s sake. | 看在上帝份上动用警力 |
[56:07] | We sent in a local squad an hour ago | 一小时前我们派出了当地分队 |
[56:08] | but we haven’t heard a word since. | 但仍杳无音信 |
[56:10] | God is watching over you my child. | 我的孩子 上帝在看着你 |
[56:12] | Close your eyes, let’s pray together. | 闭上眼睛 共同祈祷 |
[56:15] | Prayers? | 祈祷吗 |
[56:17] | What good have prayers ever done us, Mother? | 妈妈 祈祷带给我们什么好处 |
[56:19] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[56:21] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[56:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[56:26] | I just wanna be home. | 我只想回家 |
[56:27] | I love you. I’ll pray for you. | 我爱你 我会为你祈祷 |
[56:31] | I’ll call you. | 我会打给你 |
[56:32] | Okay, my dear. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[56:39] | Who were you speaking with? | 你在和谁说话 |
[56:42] | What? | 什么 |
[56:43] | Who were you talking to on the phone? | 你在和谁通电话 |
[56:45] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[56:48] | She’s one of them. | 她是他们的人 |
[56:51] | What are you trying to say? | 你要说什么 |
[56:52] | You’re talking that language. | 你用那种语言说话 |
[56:53] | Are you calling me a terrorist? | 你说我是恐怖分子吗 |
[56:55] | What are you trying to say? Just say it. | 你要说什么 快说 |
[56:57] | Why won’t you answer? | 你为什么不回答 |
[56:58] | Why won’t you tell me who you were… | 你为什么不告诉我你是谁 |
[56:59] | She’s with me. | 她是我的人 |
[57:02] | I need you to tell me. She’s one… | 我要你告诉我 她是一个 |
[57:02] | Hey. Shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 |
[57:03] | Shut up. Walk away. | 闭嘴 滚开 |
[57:06] | Your behavior is disgraceful. | 你的行为很丢人 |
[57:07] | Go fuck yourself. Walk away. Shh. Shh. | 操你妈 滚蛋 |
[57:09] | Madam, come. Come. | 夫人 过来 过来 |
[57:10] | It’s okay, sir. It’s okay. | 没事的 先生 没事 |
[57:11] | I saw her. | 我看见她了 |
[57:13] | With everything going on, that’s what she tells me? | 发生了这么多 这就是她得出的结论吗 |
[57:14] | You’re okay? | 你好吗 |
[57:15] | No, seriously. | 不 真的 |
[57:16] | Don’t worry. She’s total bitch. | 别担心 她就是个彻头彻尾的婊子 |
[57:17] | Come, come. | 来吧 来吧 |
[57:18] | Look at that face. | 看看那张脸 |
[57:19] | She’s not been fucked for ten years. | 她已经十年没被操了 |
[57:22] | Minimum. | 至少十年 |
[57:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:29] | Is crazy situation but we just have to wait. | 这很让人抓狂但我们必须等待 |
[57:32] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[57:46] | Arjun. Arjun. | 阿尔琼 阿尔琼 |
[57:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[57:51] | Yes, sir. | 在 先生 |
[57:52] | See the English woman over there? | 你看见那边的英国女人了吗 |
[57:53] | At the food station? | 在自助处的 |
[57:58] | She’s worried about your beard. | 她担心你的胡子 |
[58:01] | My beard. – Uh-huh. | 我的胡子 |
[58:03] | Also your turban. | 还有你的头巾 |
[58:06] | Hang back in the kitchen for a little bit, huh? | 拿回到厨房去挂起来好吗 |
[58:08] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[58:22] | Madam. | 夫人 |
[58:23] | I’d like to show you something. | 我要给你看样东西 |
[58:28] | This is my family. | 这是我的家人 |
[58:33] | This is my… This is my child. | 这是我的 这是我的孩子 |
[58:37] | Here’s Seva. | 这是塞瓦 |
[58:39] | That’s my wife and her quite… | 那是我老婆和她相当 |
[58:42] | quite awful sister. | 相当可怕的妹妹 |
[58:50] | This is my… This is my pagri. | 这是我的 这是我的头巾 |
[58:54] | To us Sikhs it is… it is sacred. | 对我们锡克教教徒来说 很神圣 |
[58:59] | It’s a… It’s a symbol of honor and courage. | 它是 是恐惧与勇气的象征 |
[59:10] | Since I was a small boy, I’ve never gone outside without it. | 从我孩童时代起 我外出必戴着它 |
[59:18] | To do so would… It would bring shame to my family. | 这样做会 会给我家庭蒙羞 |
[59:23] | But… | 但是 |
[59:25] | while we are in this hotel, you are my guest. | 当我们在这酒店时 你是我的客人 |
[59:29] | And I am your staff. | 我是你的侍者 |
[59:31] | So, if it would make you feel comfortable, I will take it off. | 因此如果能让你感到舒服 我就脱掉 |
[59:35] | Would you like that? | 你愿意吗 |
[59:37] | No. | 不 |
[59:41] | I’m just scared. | 我只是害怕 |
[59:43] | We all are. | 我们都害怕 |
[59:46] | But… | 但是 |
[59:48] | to get through this, we must… | 要熬过这个 我们必须 |
[59:50] | must stick together. | 齐心协力 |
[59:52] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[59:56] | Yes. Indeed. | 好的 必须的 |
[59:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:00] | – Thank you. – I’ll bring you some water. Okay? | -谢谢 -我给你拿些水吧 |
[1:00:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:00:08] | Hello? Hello. | 喂 喂 |
[1:00:09] | – Mrs. Watson. – Yes, yes? | -华生小姐 -什么事 |
[1:00:12] | – This is Lani from the hotel reception. – Yes. | -这是前台的拉尼 -是 |
[1:00:15] | Ma’am, the rescue team is on your floor. | 小姐 救援队在你这一层 |
[1:00:17] | – They are? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[1:00:19] | – They’re on their way, ma’am. – Thank God. | -他们在路上了 小姐 -谢谢 |
[1:00:21] | Yes, yes. I can hear them. | 是的 我能听见他们 |
[1:00:23] | Alex. Alex, let them in. | 亚历克斯 亚历克斯 让他们进来 |
[1:00:33] | Call 409. | 打409 |
[1:00:36] | Hurry up and call 409! | 快打409 |
[1:00:50] | Call 409. | 打409 |
[1:00:52] | Call 409! | 打409 |
[1:00:54] | Call! | 快打 |
[1:01:30] | Sir. | 先生 |
[1:01:36] | Sir, open the door. | 先生 开门 |
[1:01:37] | Hey. What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:01:39] | Sir, open. | 开门 先生 |
[1:01:40] | Don’t open that door. | 别开门 |
[1:01:40] | What, you’re crazy? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[1:01:41] | – You’re going to get us killed. – Quiet. | -你会让我们都没命的 -安静 |
[1:01:46] | Mr. Oberoi, sir. | 先生 是欧贝罗伊先生 |
[1:01:47] | It’s Prahba. | 是普拉赫巴 |
[1:01:48] | It could be a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[1:01:49] | I know what I’m doing, sir. | 我知道我在干嘛 先生 |
[1:01:54] | Oh, my God, Prahba. | 天啊 普拉赫巴 |
[1:01:56] | It’s not my blood. Come. | 这不是我的血 过来 |
[1:02:00] | Arjun, attention! | 阿尔琼 注意 |
[1:02:03] | It’s okay. Come, come. Please, come. | 好的 来 来 请过来 |
[1:02:10] | Please. | 请坐 |
[1:02:12] | Please, please. | 请坐 请坐 |
[1:02:14] | Be quiet. | 安静 |
[1:02:16] | Madam, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 夫人 没关系 没关系 |
[1:02:20] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:02:22] | – Is there a doctor here, please? – It’s okay. | -请问这儿有医生吗 -没关系的 |
[1:02:23] | – A doctor or a nurse? – I’m an ophthalmologist. | -医生还是护士 -我是眼科医生 |
[1:02:25] | – Please come. – I’m not sure if there’s much I can do, | -请过来 -我不确定我能做多少 |
[1:02:27] | – but I can try. – It’s okay. | -但我能试试 -好的 |
[1:02:29] | I… I need to see the wound. | 我 我需要看看伤口 |
[1:02:34] | Hey, be quiet! | 安静 |
[1:02:42] | We need to tape this hole shut | 我们要包扎伤口 |
[1:02:43] | and then we make a sling for her arm. | 然后为她的手臂做个悬带 |
[1:02:44] | Elastoplast, Sellotape… First aid box. | 弹性绷带 透明胶带 急救箱 |
[1:02:48] | Come. Hold this. Hold tight here. | 来 按住 按紧 |
[1:02:57] | It’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
[1:02:58] | I think she’s bleeding into her chest cavity. | 我想她的血流进了胸腔 |
[1:03:01] | There’s no way to save her without getting her to a hospital. | 只有送她去医院才能救她 |
[1:03:05] | – I’ll take her. – Too risky. | -我带她去 -太冒险了 |
[1:03:07] | If she stays, she’ll die. | 如果她留在这 她会死的 |
[1:03:16] | Sir, please let me take her. | 先生 请让我带她去 |
[1:03:18] | We go down the back stairs and straight out the service exit. | 我们从后楼梯下去直接去出口 |
[1:03:21] | Arjun, if they find you, they find us. | 阿尔琼 他们找到你也就暴露了我们 |
[1:03:22] | But if I make it, we’ll have a way out. | 但如果我成功了 我们就有办法了 |
[1:03:30] | We can’t just let her die here. | 我们不能让她在这等死 |
[1:03:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:03:36] | Call me when you get out. | 你出去后打我电话 |
[1:03:41] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[1:03:44] | Madam? Madam? Madam? | 小姐 小姐 小姐 |
[1:03:48] | I’m going to get you out of here, okay? | 我会带你出去的 好吗 |
[1:03:51] | But there are some stairs. Do you think you can stand? | 但是有些台阶 你觉得你能站立吗 |
[1:03:56] | Yes? Okay. Come on. | 可以吗 好的 来吧 |
[1:03:58] | Slowly. Come on. | 慢点 来 |
[1:04:00] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[1:04:04] | Ma’am, you will be fine. Okay. | 小姐 你会没事的 好 |
[1:04:05] | You’ll be fine. Arjun is with you. | 你会没事的 阿尔琼和你在一起 |
[1:04:07] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:04:09] | Everybody please settle down. Everything will be fine. | 所有人请冷静 一切都会没事的 |
[1:05:11] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 好了 好了 |
[1:05:15] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[1:05:22] | It’s okay. | 没问题了 |
[1:05:47] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[1:05:48] | Keep your hands up. | 把手举起来 |
[1:05:52] | Staff, staff. Hotel staff. | 员工 员工 酒店员工 |
[1:05:53] | Please, please… | 拜托 拜托 |
[1:05:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:05:55] | Please, I have a family! | 求求你 我还有家人 |
[1:05:58] | He’s clean. | 没有武器 |
[1:05:59] | We’re police. | 我们是警察 |
[1:06:00] | This area is not safe, go back. | 这里不安全 回去 |
[1:06:03] | CCTV room, where is it?! | 监控室 在哪 |
[1:06:07] | Where is the CCTV room? | 监控室在哪 |
[1:06:09] | CCTV room? Tell me! | 监控室 告诉我 |
[1:06:11] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[1:06:18] | Go, go! | 走 走 |
[1:06:20] | Move. Move. Move. | 快走 快走 快走 |
[1:06:27] | Hang on, Brother. I’ll check. | 等一下 牛哥 我看一下 |
[1:06:33] | Seems Chinese. | 像是中国人 |
[1:06:34] | Could be Japanese. | 可能是日本人 |
[1:06:37] | But she’s dressed like an American. | 但她穿得像美国人 |
[1:06:39] | Good, we want Americans. But alive next time. | 很好 我们需要美国人 下次要留个活口 |
[1:06:43] | We need rich hostages. Important hostages. | 我们需要有钱的人质 显赫的人质 |
[1:06:46] | No passport, no wallet. Nothing. | 没有护照 没有钱包 什么都没有 |
[1:06:48] | Check her bra. | 检查她的胸罩 |
[1:06:52] | Put your hand in her bra and check there. | 把手伸进她的胸罩检查一下 |
[1:07:04] | No, I’m so sorry Brother… | 不好意思 牛哥 |
[1:07:09] | I can’t touch her there. | 我不能碰她那里 |
[1:07:11] | She’s an infidel. It’s not a sin. | 她是个异教徒 这不算罪过 |
[1:07:14] | Check. | 快检查 |
[1:07:22] | Imran, check now. | 伊姆兰 快检查 |
[1:07:25] | Imran? | 伊姆兰 |
[1:07:33] | Go, go, go. | 进来 进来 |
[1:07:38] | David. | 大卫 |
[1:07:40] | Open the door. Open the door. | 开门 开门 |
[1:07:50] | Get Up! Up! | 起来 起来 |
[1:07:54] | Hands up! Hands up! | 举起手来 举起手来 |
[1:07:59] | Turn around! Turn that way! | 转身 转过去 |
[1:08:00] | Turn that way! | 转过去 |
[1:08:04] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[1:08:08] | I’ve got a white boy. Chinese girl’s boyfriend. | 我抓到一个白人男的 中国女孩的男朋友 |
[1:08:11] | Well done, Imran. Take him to the suite. | 很好 伊姆兰 把他带到套房来 |
[1:08:14] | And find more hostages. Important looking hostages. | 再多抓几个人质 看上去比较显赫的人质 |
[1:08:16] | This way, this way! | 这边 这边 |
[1:08:18] | Inshallah, Brother. | 但凭安拉的旨意 牛哥 |
[1:08:21] | Are you deaf, asshole? I’ll fuck you up! | 你聋了吗 浑蛋 我弄死你 |
[1:09:02] | 大卫 大卫你在哪 回话求你了 | |
[1:09:09] | Right! Right! | 右边 右边 |
[1:09:11] | You don’t understand left and right?! | 你左右都分不清吗 |
[1:09:15] | Yes, I’m here. Open the door. | 是 我到了 开门 |
[1:09:28] | Stay quiet. | 保持安静 |
[1:09:32] | This way, this is the room. | 这边 这个房间 |
[1:09:36] | Go. | 进去 |
[1:09:38] | Go! | 进去 |
[1:10:08] | – They’re just boys. – Hello? | -他们都还是孩子 -你好 |
[1:10:10] | – Hello sir. – Yes, Patel? | -你好 长官 -什么事 帕特尔 |
[1:10:12] | We’ve reached the CCTV room. | 我们到了监控室 |
[1:10:13] | There’s only two of us left. | 我们只剩两个人了 |
[1:10:15] | Send more men. | 再派些人过来 |
[1:10:17] | I can’t, there’s too many VIPs inside. | 派不了 里面太多重要人物了 |
[1:10:21] | We’ve got orders to wait for Special Forces. | 我们收到命令 要等待特警支援 |
[1:10:23] | Okay, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:10:27] | Where is this room? | 这个房间在哪里 |
[1:10:29] | The front lobby here. – Uh-huh. | 前厅在这里 |
[1:10:31] | Western entrance hall or Ocean Room. | 西门大厅或者海洋厅 |
[1:10:54] | There’s still some of the good stuff left. | 这里还剩了一些好东西 |
[1:10:57] | Single malt. | 单麦芽的 |
[1:11:00] | Twenty years old. | 20年陈酿 |
[1:11:21] | What the hell was that? | 刚才怎么了 |
[1:11:25] | Colaba Police. Open up. | 戈拉巴警察 开门 |
[1:11:28] | Stay here. Stay down. | 待在这 别出来 |
[1:11:32] | It’s chaos out here, sir. We’re doing all we can. | 这里都乱成一团了 先生 我们尽力了 |
[1:11:33] | Have you sent the men in? | 你们派人进来了吗 |
[1:11:35] | – I’m sorry, what men? – The rescue squad. | -对不起 什么人 -救援队 |
[1:11:37] | Yes, Mr. Oberoi. We sent in a squad hours ago. | 有的 欧贝罗伊先生 几个小时前就派了 |
[1:11:39] | But most were killed. | 但大部分遇害了 |
[1:11:47] | Mohit Singh. | 莫希特·辛格 |
[1:11:50] | Colaba Police, open up. | 戈拉巴警察 开门 |
[1:11:53] | Have you sent any Mohit Singh as part of the squad? | 你们派的人里有叫莫希特·辛格的吗 |
[1:11:57] | We are here to save you. | 我们是来救你们的 |
[1:12:01] | There’s another one! | 这儿还有一个 |
[1:12:03] | Main lobby. | 大堂 |
[1:12:04] | Shit. | 操 |
[1:12:05] | There’s the Chambers Lounge, there are many people there. | 这是牢笼俱乐部 那里有很多人 |
[1:12:09] | Yes, Mr. Oberoi. Mohit Singh was part of the squad. | 有的 欧贝罗伊先生 莫希特·辛格是队员之一 |
[1:12:12] | – We lost contact hours ago. – Okay. | -我们几个小时前失联了 -好的 |
[1:12:13] | – We thought he was dead. – Okay, thank you. | -我们以为他死了 -好的 谢谢 |
[1:12:22] | Arjun, I cannot… | 阿尔琼 我没空 |
[1:12:24] | Don’t open the door. That’s them! | 别开门 是他们的人 |
[1:12:43] | Sir? | 先生 |
[1:12:47] | Open up, motherfuckers. | 开门 浑蛋 |
[1:12:50] | Move! | 快跑 |
[1:12:52] | Out! | 出去 |
[1:12:53] | Out, out! | 出去 出去 |
[1:13:00] | How many people are in there?! | 里面有多少人 |
[1:13:02] | At least fifty, could be more by now. | 至少50 现在可能更多了 |
[1:13:04] | Fifty people? | 50个人 |
[1:13:16] | How many bullets do you have? | 你有多少子弹 |
[1:13:17] | Six. | 6发 |
[1:13:19] | You? | 你呢 |
[1:13:20] | Same. | 一样 |
[1:13:21] | Open up! | 开门 |
[1:13:23] | Open up, fuckers! | 开门 浑蛋 |
[1:13:29] | None of you will be spared! | 你们一个都别想活 |
[1:13:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:13:35] | Stay here and lock the door, okay? | 你待在这 锁好门 好吗 |
[1:13:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:02] | Shh, shh, shh. Quiet, quiet. | 安静 安静 |
[1:14:04] | Down, down, down. | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[1:14:05] | Down. Down, down. | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[1:14:13] | Open up, motherfuckers! | 开门 浑蛋 |
[1:14:30] | It’s just one guy. Get ready. | 只有一个人 做好准备 |
[1:14:37] | Abdullah? | 阿卜杜拉 |
[1:14:39] | Abdullah? What is it? | 阿卜杜拉 什么情况 |
[1:14:41] | There’s two more! | 又来了两个 |
[1:14:44] | There are people in there. I heard noises. | 里面有人 我听到声音了 |
[1:14:46] | We’ve got to shoot them. | 我们要开枪 |
[1:14:47] | Kill them all. | 把他们都杀了 |
[1:14:48] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:14:50] | Shoot! | 开枪 |
[1:15:12] | They have gone this side. Houssam, be careful. | 他们从这边跑了 哈萨姆 小心点 |
[1:15:14] | Houssam? | 哈萨姆 |
[1:15:16] | Are they behind us?! | 他们在后面吗 |
[1:15:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:15:20] | Shh, shh, shh. | 别出声 |
[1:15:25] | No, no. | 别哭 别哭 |
[1:15:27] | Hey, hey. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:15:29] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:15:32] | Doctor? We need a medic please. | 医生 我们需要医生 |
[1:15:37] | That was an explosion. There’s lots of firing inside the hotel. | 那边发生了一起爆炸 酒店内部有多处起火 |
[1:15:40] | Here they come. They’re coming down the steps of the Taj. | 他们来了 他们顺着泰姬酒店的楼梯下来 |
[1:15:43] | We’re right here at the Taj where this action is unfolding. | 我们就在泰姬酒店 事件发生的现场 |
[1:15:53] | Hey, Houssam… | 哈萨姆 |
[1:15:56] | Do you believe the Bull will give the money to our families? | 你相信牛哥会把钱给我们家人吗 |
[1:16:06] | Imran, we’re in service of Allah… | 伊姆兰 我们是在侍奉安拉 |
[1:16:08] | Nothing else matters. | 其它的都不重要 |
[1:16:13] | The Bull says we need more hostages, let’s go. | 牛哥说我们还需要更多人质 走吧 |
[1:16:15] | His leg is hurt, it’s hard for him to walk. | 他的腿受伤了 不好走路 |
[1:16:18] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:16:20] | It’s just a scratch. Houssam, you go too. | 只是点小伤 哈萨姆 你也去吧 |
[1:16:23] | Take care. | 小心点 |
[1:16:24] | Imran… | 伊姆兰 |
[1:16:26] | Keep an eye on the American, okay? | 看好这个美国人 好吗 |
[1:16:30] | Alright, good. | 没问题 |
[1:17:03] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:17:05] | Father! Father, it’s Imran. | 父亲 父亲 我是伊姆兰 |
[1:17:06] | Imran? Thank God. Thank God. | 伊姆兰 感谢真主 |
[1:17:10] | Jamilla! Jamilla, it’s your brother. | 贾米拉 贾米拉 是你哥哥 |
[1:17:15] | How’s your training going, Imran? | 你的训练怎么样 伊姆兰 |
[1:17:19] | Training is going well, Father. | 训练挺顺利的 父亲 |
[1:17:21] | Father, I called to say… | 父亲 我打电话是想说 |
[1:17:24] | Father I love you so much, I love you all so much… | 父亲 我很爱你 我很爱你们 |
[1:17:29] | We all love you very much. Your mother misses you a lot. | 我们也很爱你 你母亲很想你 |
[1:17:34] | You’re making us all proud, my son. | 你让我们都感到骄傲 儿子 |
[1:17:37] | Father, I wanted to ask, did they give you the money yet? | 父亲 我想问问 他们给你钱了吗 |
[1:17:42] | No, not yet my child. | 没有 还没有 孩子 |
[1:17:44] | No money yet. | 还没给钱 |
[1:17:46] | But don’t worry, these are very noble men of Allah. | 但别担心 这些人是安拉高尚的仆人 |
[1:17:49] | Very good people. | 是非常好的人 |
[1:17:52] | Father, make sure you get the money from them. | 父亲 你要确保从他们那里拿到钱 |
[1:17:55] | They swore it on the Holy Quran. | 他们对着神圣的古兰经发过誓的 |
[1:17:58] | Father, give my love to Jamilla and Mother. | 父亲 告诉母亲和贾米拉我爱她们 |
[1:18:01] | – Father. – Imran? | -父亲 -伊姆兰 |
[1:18:03] | – Father… Father… Father – Imran, are you there? Imran? | -父亲 父亲 -伊姆兰 你在听吗 伊姆兰 |
[1:18:06] | Imran? | 伊姆兰 |
[1:19:36] | “My darling David. | 亲爱的大卫 |
[1:19:39] | As I write this letter, I’m hoping you’ll never have to read it. | 我的这封信 希望你永远不会读到 |
[1:19:44] | That I get the chance to tell you these words in person. | 希望我还有机会当面对你说这些话 |
[1:19:49] | You said to me when we first met, | 我们初次见面时 你对我说 |
[1:19:52] | ‘If you’re feeling scared, just jump. | 如果你觉得害怕 跳下去就是了 |
[1:19:55] | You might fall, but you might just fly.'” | 你可能会坠落 但你也可能会飞起来 |
[1:20:00] | “And you were right. | 你说得对 |
[1:20:03] | And we did. | 我们确实飞起来了 |
[1:20:06] | I don’t know what kind of crazy kismet | 我不知道是什么样的疯狂命运 |
[1:20:07] | made our worlds collide. | 让我们的世界分崩离析 |
[1:20:11] | But if we worked, | 但如果我们能够走下去 |
[1:20:12] | it was because of you and your patience with my family. | 那也是因为你和你对我家人的耐心 |
[1:20:17] | Your belief in us made me feel as if anything is possible. | 你对我们的信念 让我觉得一切皆有可能 |
[1:20:22] | Even now. | 即使是现在 |
[1:20:24] | Even in this nightmare. | 即使身处这恶梦之中 |
[1:20:29] | I know you’ll raise our son to be the man that you are. | 我知道你会将儿子培养成像你一样的男人 |
[1:20:33] | Please remind Cameron every day how much I love him. | 请你每天都提醒卡梅隆 我有多么爱他 |
[1:20:37] | And how much I love his father. | 我有多么爱他的父亲 |
[1:20:41] | Forever. | 直到永远 |
[1:20:43] | Zahra.” | 萨拉 |
[1:20:52] | Stop it. Stop it, Miss Kashani. | 住手 住手 卡沙尼小姐 |
[1:20:55] | Miss Kashani, please stop. Stop. | 卡沙尼小姐 请住手 |
[1:20:57] | – Open it. – Please, come and sit here. Please. | -把门打开 -请你过来坐下 |
[1:20:59] | I have to be with my family. Open the door. | 我得跟我的家人在一起 把门打开 |
[1:21:01] | I know it’s hard, but police are very near now. | 我知道你难受 但警察就快要来了 |
[1:21:04] | No one’s coming. | 没有人会来的 |
[1:21:06] | We’ve been here six hours. Six hours for what? | 我们在这里六个小时了 我们等到了什么 |
[1:21:10] | No one’s coming for us. | 没人会来救我们 |
[1:21:13] | My baby’s out there. Please open the door. | 我的孩子还在外面 求你把门打开 |
[1:21:16] | She’s right. | 她说的对 |
[1:21:18] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[1:21:19] | I want to go. | 我想离开这儿 |
[1:21:20] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:21:21] | Please, please. | 冷静 冷静 |
[1:21:22] | We cannot evacuate everyone without being detected. | 我们疏散这么多人会被察觉的 |
[1:21:24] | It’s not everyone. | 没有那么多 |
[1:21:25] | There are six people. That’s all. | 6个人 就这么多 |
[1:21:28] | We’re going. Open the door. | 我们要离开这里 开门 |
[1:21:30] | Sir, if they hear us going, | 先生 如果他们听到了 |
[1:21:33] | we will all die. | 我们都会没命的 |
[1:21:35] | They know we are here. | 他们知道我们在这儿 |
[1:21:37] | If they come back, we all die. | 如果他们回来 我们都得死 |
[1:21:38] | If they bomb the building, we die. | 如果他们炸掉酒店 我们也得死 |
[1:21:40] | If we leave, maybe we die. We take our chances. | 如果我们离开 可能会死 得搏一搏 |
[1:21:44] | Open the fucking door. | 开门 |
[1:21:46] | Now. | 赶紧的 |
[1:21:58] | Very well, sir. | 好吧 先生 |
[1:22:10] | – We’ll be praying for you, sir. – Yeah, fuck your prayers. | -我们会为你们祈祷 -去你的祈祷 |
[1:22:12] | That’s what started this shit. | 一切都是由此引起的 |
[1:22:32] | Let’s go. | 我们回去 |
[1:23:01] | Zahra! | 萨拉 |
[1:23:09] | Hey. This is stupid. | 不要犯傻 |
[1:23:11] | – Come. Let’s go. – I’m getting my baby. | -走 我们走 -我去找我的孩子 |
[1:23:17] | Run. | 跑 |
[1:23:19] | Stop. | 站住 |
[1:23:23] | Go that way. | 去那边 |
[1:23:25] | Go that way! | 去那边 |
[1:23:27] | Go that way. | 去那边 |
[1:23:30] | Go that way. | 去那边 |
[1:23:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:23:36] | They won’t kill us. They want us alive. | 他们不会杀我们 不会让我们死 |
[1:23:38] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:23:39] | Shut up. | 不要讲话 |
[1:23:40] | Move. | 往前走 |
[1:23:45] | Rashid, what’s going on? | 拉希德 情况怎么样 |
[1:23:48] | I got two more, Brother. High rollers. | 我又抓到两个 牛哥 有钱人 |
[1:23:51] | Good. Put them with the others. | 很好 把他俩和其他人关在一起 |
[1:23:54] | Later, you’ll line them up by the windows. | 等会儿 你让他们在窗户那儿排队 |
[1:23:58] | And blow their brains out for all the cameras below. | 当着下面全部的摄像机打爆他们的头 |
[1:24:05] | Go inside. | 进去 |
[1:24:09] | Go. Go. Go. | 走 走 走 |
[1:24:17] | Go! | 走 |
[1:24:18] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:24:20] | Get down! Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 趴下 |
[1:24:23] | Stop! Get down! | 停下 趴下 |
[1:24:24] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:24:32] | Tie him up. | 把他绑住 |
[1:24:37] | Where’s Cameron? | 卡梅隆在哪儿 |
[1:24:39] | You don’t know me. | 你不认识我 |
[1:24:45] | Hands behind your back. | 手放后面 |
[1:24:48] | Whoah. Gently, gently. Just her hands… | 轻点 轻点 就她的手 |
[1:25:00] | She look local? | 她看起来像本地人 |
[1:25:02] | Indian? Huh? | 印度人 |
[1:25:07] | Animals. | 畜生 |
[1:25:13] | No, no! No! | 不 不 不是 |
[1:25:34] | These images taken around 4:00 A.M. | 这些画面是上午4点拍的 |
[1:25:36] | Show the moment security forces | 当时安全部队和愤怒的民众 |
[1:25:38] | and angry citizens confronted the two gunmen, | 碰到了两个被捕的持枪匪徒 |
[1:25:41] | beating them with sticks. | 用棍子打他们 |
[1:25:43] | The gunmen had earlier hijacked a police van | 匪徒先前劫持了一辆警车 |
[1:25:46] | and are thought to have been behind the CST station attack. | 据称是他们袭击了CST火车站 |
[1:25:50] | Both men suffered multiple bullet wounds from which one died. | 两人皆有多处子弹伤口 一人因此死亡 |
[1:25:53] | While the other, Ajmal Kasab, is now in custody. | 另一个叫做阿杰马尔·卡萨伯现在被拘留 |
[1:25:58] | Who is Brother Bull? | 谁是牛哥 |
[1:26:02] | You can do whatever you want to me. | 你想怎么处置我随便你 |
[1:26:04] | I don’t know. | 我是不会说的 |
[1:26:07] | Brother Bull… | 牛哥 |
[1:26:09] | ..what did he ask you to do? | 他让你去做什么 |
[1:26:13] | He said… | 他说 |
[1:26:15] | “You are Muslims.” | 你是穆斯林 |
[1:26:17] | “The infidels defraud you.” | 异教徒欺骗了你 |
[1:26:20] | “They left you in poverty.” | 他们让你生活贫穷中 |
[1:26:23] | “They left you behind, as they went ahead.” | 抛弃你们 他们却不断向前 |
[1:26:26] | “Go.” | 走 |
[1:26:28] | “Do Jihad.” | 吉哈德行动起来 |
[1:26:30] | “Go and do Jihad.” | 去吧 吉哈德 行动起来 |
[1:26:38] | At the moment, there are still terrorists at loose in Mumbai. | 当前孟买仍有恐怖分子在逃 |
[1:26:42] | The military seemed to have worked out that they are… | 军方似乎弄清了他们是 |
[1:26:53] | Call him again. | 再打给他 |
[1:27:39] | What was your plan? Where were you going next? | 你们有什么计划 接着你们要去哪儿 |
[1:27:41] | We were going to die. | 我们要去见真主安拉 |
[1:27:57] | His phone is off. | 他手机关机了 |
[1:28:13] | Houssam and I were just outside. We’re here now. | 我和哈萨姆刚在外面 现在回来了 |
[1:28:17] | Yes, we already lit the fire. | 我们已经放火了 |
[1:28:19] | Okay, I’ll ask. | 好的 我来问 |
[1:28:23] | Oi. | 醒一醒 |
[1:28:24] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[1:28:26] | What’s your name? | 叫什么 |
[1:28:29] | What? What’s your name? | 你 你叫什么 |
[1:28:31] | Tell me! Speak! | 告诉我 说话啊 |
[1:28:33] | – What’s your name? – I don’t understand. | -你叫什么 -我听不懂 |
[1:28:34] | What, asshole? What? | 你 混蛋 你 |
[1:28:36] | Abdullah… | 阿卜杜拉 |
[1:28:37] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[1:28:38] | Ask him in English. | 用英语问他 |
[1:28:39] | Ask him. “What is your name?” | 问他 你叫什么名字 |
[1:28:43] | What? | 你 |
[1:28:44] | – What… – What… | -你 -你 |
[1:28:46] | – …is… – …is… | -叫 -叫 |
[1:28:47] | – …your… – …your… | -什么 -什么 |
[1:28:48] | – …name? – …name? | -名字 -名字 |
[1:28:50] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[1:28:52] | I am nobody. I am salesman. My name is Peter. | 我无名小卒 销售员 叫彼得 |
[1:28:56] | I’m nobody. | 无名小卒 |
[1:28:59] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[1:29:00] | I’m sorry Brother, I don’t understand. It’s a long name. | 抱歉 牛哥 我听不懂 名字很长 |
[1:29:05] | That’s alright, Abdullah. | 没关系 阿卜杜拉 |
[1:29:06] | Check his pockets, check his wallet. | 检查一下他的口袋 他的钱包 |
[1:29:08] | Check everywhere, you will find something. | 到处检查一下 你会找到什么的 |
[1:29:11] | Okay, Brother. | 好的 牛哥 |
[1:29:12] | Hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[1:29:13] | Check his pockets. | 检查他的钱包 |
[1:29:23] | What’s all this? | 这是怎么弄的 |
[1:29:26] | Yes sir, this is Houssam. | 先生 我是哈萨姆 |
[1:29:28] | Yes Houssam? | 哈萨姆 |
[1:29:29] | We found his wallet and passport. | 我们找到了他的钱包和护照 |
[1:29:32] | Send me a photo of it. | 发一张照片给我 |
[1:29:34] | Just a second. | 稍等 |
[1:29:35] | Good, we will run a check on him. | 好的 我们会调查他 |
[1:29:37] | Sending it now. | 正在发送 |
[1:29:41] | Don’t touch it. | 不要碰它 |
[1:29:44] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[1:29:46] | Fucking peasants. | 该死的乡下人 |
[1:29:48] | Fuck. | 该死的 |
[1:29:56] | You dog! | 你这条死狗 |
[1:29:57] | Spit on me! | 竟敢朝我吐口水 |
[1:29:59] | Just try, you dog! | 你再试一下 你这条死狗 |
[1:30:01] | Spit on me! | 竟然吐我口水 |
[1:30:04] | Spit on me. | 吐我口水 |
[1:30:05] | You, stay down! | 你 趴下 |
[1:30:09] | Heads down! Heads down! | 头低下 头低下 |
[1:30:14] | – Houssam? – Yes? | -哈萨姆 -在的 |
[1:30:15] | What’s that noise, what’s happening? | 什么声音 发生什么了 |
[1:30:18] | Abdullah, he’s gone mad! | 阿卜杜拉 他疯了 |
[1:30:19] | He broke the Russian’s ribs! | 他打断俄国佬的肋骨了 |
[1:30:22] | – Put the Russian on. – Okay, okay. | -让俄国佬听电话 -好的 好的 |
[1:30:25] | Hey! Hey! | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[1:30:27] | Speak to him. | 他有话问你 |
[1:30:30] | Vasili Gordetsky? | 瓦西里·戈德斯基 |
[1:30:33] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[1:30:35] | – Vasili Gordetsky? – What? | -瓦西里·戈德斯基 -什么 |
[1:30:38] | The president and co-founder of NV Capital. | NV资本公司的董事长兼联合创立人 |
[1:30:41] | Former officer in Soviet Special Forces. | 前苏联特种部队官员 |
[1:30:46] | So fucking what? | 那又怎么样 |
[1:30:49] | You want money? Hmm? | 你想要钱吗 |
[1:30:51] | I can give you money. | 我可以给你钱 |
[1:30:54] | Your money will not save you here. | 你的钱现在也救不了你 |
[1:30:56] | You will die for what you did in Afghanistan. | 你会为在阿富汗的所作所为而死 |
[1:30:58] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 拜托 |
[1:31:01] | You know what I did in Afghanistan? | 你知道我在阿富汗做了什么 |
[1:31:06] | I fucked your mother! | 我操了你妈 |
[1:31:08] | I fuck your sister, you prick! I fu… | 我操了你全家 你个傻逼 |
[1:31:15] | Put Abdullah on. | 让阿卜杜拉听电话 |
[1:31:20] | Yes Brother? | 是的 牛哥 |
[1:31:20] | What are you doing?! | 你在做什么 |
[1:31:21] | He spat in my face, okay? | 他朝我脸上吐口水 好吗 |
[1:31:23] | Abdullah, calm down. | 阿卜杜拉 冷静 |
[1:31:25] | This is not the time to get angry. | 现在不是生气的时候 |
[1:31:28] | These people are not important anymore. | 这些人现在已经不重要了 |
[1:31:32] | CNN just showed that Special Forces have landed in Mumbai. | CNN刚报道说特种部队已登临孟买 |
[1:31:36] | You should be clear-headed about what to do next. | 你应该清楚接下来应该做什么 |
[1:31:40] | – Understand? – Yeah… | -明白吗 -明白 |
[1:31:42] | Yes, Brother! Yes! Yes, Brother Bull. | 是的 牛哥 是的 牛哥 |
[1:31:45] | Abdullah… | 阿卜杜拉 |
[1:31:47] | It’s time. | 该是时候了 |
[1:31:48] | From Mumbai to Washington, | 从孟买到华盛顿 |
[1:31:50] | let them hear their screams… | 让他们听到这些人的哀嚎 |
[1:31:52] | ..as we’ve heard our Muslim brothers scream. | 就像我们曾听到穆斯林兄弟们的惨叫 |
[1:31:54] | God is great, Brother. | 真主至上 牛哥 |
[1:31:58] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:31:59] | Brother is saying, it’s time. | 牛哥说 是时候了 |
[1:32:01] | All praise to Allah! | 感谢真主安拉 |
[1:32:05] | Imran, you stay here. | 伊姆兰 你留在这里 |
[1:32:07] | Keep an eye on them. If anyone moves… | 看着他们 如果有人动 |
[1:32:10] | Anyone moves, you shoot them. Okay? | 任何人动 你开枪射他们 好吗 |
[1:32:20] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[1:32:22] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[1:32:24] | Don’t you understand?! Get down or I’ll shoot you! | 听不明白吗 趴下 否则我杀了你 |
[1:32:58] | Please. Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[1:33:14] | Brother says we must light every corner of the hotel. | 牛哥说我们必须点燃酒店的每一个角落 |
[1:33:20] | Stop! Stop! Please, please! Stop! | 停下 停下 请停下 |
[1:33:23] | I work here. Please go down this way. | 我在这儿工作 请走这条路 |
[1:33:25] | Sir, please, they’ll shoot you. Sir. | 先生 拜托 他们会开枪的 先生 |
[1:33:27] | They’ll shoot you. Please. This way. | 他们会开枪的 求你了 这边走 |
[1:33:29] | Follow me. Follow me. Please. Follow me, sir. Please, follow me. | 跟着我 请跟着我 先生 一定跟紧我 |
[1:33:32] | Please follow me. | 一定跟紧我 |
[1:33:52] | Come. | 来吧 |
[1:33:55] | Shh, shh. | 别出声 |
[1:34:29] | Sir. | 先生 |
[1:34:31] | Sir, open the door. | 先生 快开门 |
[1:34:34] | Sir. Sir, it’s Arjun. | 先生 先生 我是阿尔琼 |
[1:34:35] | It’s Arjun. Open the door. | 我是阿尔琼 快开门 |
[1:34:39] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:34:42] | Please come. Please come this way. Come, come, come. | 请过来 请走这边 快快快 |
[1:34:43] | This way, sir. | 走这边 先生 |
[1:34:45] | Please come, ma’am. Yes, ma’am. | 请过来 夫人 对 夫人 |
[1:34:47] | Come. Come. It’s okay. Please come. | 快点 快点 没关系 请过来 |
[1:34:49] | Zahra? Zahra? | 萨拉 萨拉 |
[1:34:52] | Please don’t worry. | 请别担心 |
[1:34:59] | Sorry, sir. There was nowhere else to go. | 抱歉 先生 没地方可去了 |
[1:35:02] | They set fire to the hotel. | 他们把酒店烧了 |
[1:35:03] | It’s a baby. What do you want me to do? | 它是个孩子 你想让我怎么办 |
[1:35:30] | Sally has Cameron. | 莎莉找到卡梅隆了 |
[1:35:32] | They’re in a utility closet next to room 415. | 他们在415旁边房间的储藏室里 |
[1:35:38] | 415 Four-one-five. | |
[1:35:42] | No. | 不行 |
[1:35:45] | David. | 大卫 |
[1:35:54] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[1:35:56] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[1:36:02] | Be quiet, or I’ll shoot you! | 安静 不然我就开枪了 |
[1:36:03] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[1:36:07] | Please listen. Please listen. Shut that baby up. | 请听我说 请听我说 让孩子别出声了 |
[1:36:09] | They’re going to get us killed, Oberoi. | 他们会害死我们的 欧贝罗伊 |
[1:36:11] | Please listen, sir. | 请听我说 先生 |
[1:36:12] | The central part of the hotel is burning. | 酒店的核心部分已经烧毁 |
[1:36:14] | Security forces will not be here in time. | 救援力量无法按时赶到的 |
[1:36:17] | We must leave by the safety stairs and out through the kitchens. | 我们得从消防梯走 穿过厨房出去 |
[1:36:20] | They’ll find us, then shoot us and kill us. | 他们会找到我们 会开枪把我们都打死 |
[1:36:22] | Sir… | 先生 |
[1:36:24] | Sir, the hotel is burning. This is our only choice. | 先生 酒店着火了 我们别无选择 |
[1:36:27] | And everybody trusted you. | 大家都信任你 |
[1:36:29] | – Please keep… Sir, please keep quiet. – We’re not safe anymore. | -请安 先生 请安静 -我们不安全了 |
[1:36:32] | Sir. So, please switch off your mobile phones | 先生 请关闭手机 |
[1:36:34] | and be as quiet as possible. | 尽量保持安静 |
[1:36:36] | If we are together, we’ll be fine. | 如果我们待在一起 会没事的 |
[1:36:38] | Mobile phones off, please. | 请关闭手机 |
[1:36:41] | Switch off your mobile phones and keep quiet. | 请关闭手机 保持安静 |
[1:36:43] | Mobile phones off. | 关闭手机 |
[1:36:46] | Sir. Sir! | 先生 先生 |
[1:36:48] | The fighting is still going on. | 冲突还在继续 |
[1:36:50] | Let’s speak to Pranav Sahni | 现与在泰姬酒店现场的 |
[1:36:51] | who is on the ground at the Taj. | 普拉纳夫·萨尼那边连线 |
[1:36:52] | Pranav? | 普拉纳夫 |
[1:36:55] | We have one of the trapped guests on the line, | 我们接通了一名酒店被困旅客的电话 |
[1:36:56] | RX Capital’s Mr. Vijay Goswami. | RX资本的维贾伊·戈斯瓦米先生 |
[1:36:59] | Good to hear from you, sir. | 很高兴收到你的消息 先生 |
[1:37:01] | Listen to me. Nobody knows what’s going on here, okay? | 听着 大家都不知道发生了什么 好吗 |
[1:37:03] | We’re in the Chambers Lounge, north wing. | 我们在酒店北边的牢笼俱乐部 |
[1:37:04] | There are many important people here… | 这里有很多政要人物 |
[1:37:05] | – What are you doing? – We have a serious problem here. | -你在做什么 -我们遇到严重问题 |
[1:37:07] | We need help immediately. | 我们现在需要救援 |
[1:37:08] | What are you doing? I was trying to get help! | 你在做什么 我在试图求救 |
[1:37:11] | They’ll find our location. | 他们会发现我们的位置 |
[1:37:12] | You’re supposed to be on my side! Hey! | 你应该站我这边的 |
[1:37:13] | We’ve just been informed of a daring escape | 我们刚刚获知 泰姬酒店地下 |
[1:37:15] | now underway at the Taj. | 有人大胆逃出生天 |
[1:37:17] | With reports of up to 100 guests | 报告称有100多名客人 |
[1:37:19] | breaking out of the exclusive Chambers Lounge | 冲破了着火酒店深处的 |
[1:37:21] | located deep inside the burning hotel. | 牢笼俱乐部 |
[1:37:24] | Get to the Chambers lounge! | 马上去牢笼俱乐部 |
[1:37:26] | A lot of people are escaping! | 有很多人在逃跑 |
[1:37:28] | Sisterfuckers, sons of pigs. | 操他妈的 一群猪猡 |
[1:37:29] | Hurry, go now! | 快点 现在就去 |
[1:37:30] | Yes, Brother! Yes! | 遵命 牛哥 遵命 |
[1:37:32] | Go upstairs! People are escaping! | 上楼去 人都跑了 |
[1:37:36] | Yes, Brother. | 是 牛哥 |
[1:37:38] | Yes, understood. I’m going now. | 遵命 明白 我现在就去 |
[1:37:47] | – Hello Brother. – Imran. | -你好 牛哥 -伊姆兰 |
[1:37:49] | Many people are escaping from the Chambers Lounge. | 很多人从牢笼俱乐部逃出去了 |
[1:37:51] | What? | 什么 |
[1:37:52] | Get to the Chambers Lounge, right now. | 立刻去牢笼俱乐部 |
[1:37:55] | Chamber Lounge… | 牢笼俱乐部 |
[1:37:56] | Okay, what about the hostages? | 好吧 人质怎么办呢 |
[1:37:58] | Kill them all. | 都杀死 |
[1:38:00] | Okay, Brother. | 遵命 牛哥 |
[1:38:28] | No! Please, sir, no. | 不 求你了 先生 别这样 |
[1:38:30] | I have kids that need me. | 我上有老下有小 |
[1:38:44] | No, please! | 不要 求你了 |
[1:38:46] | No, please don’t! | 不要 求你别杀我 |
[1:39:21] | No. | 不要 |
[1:39:23] | I love you, Z… | 我爱你 Z |
[1:39:29] | There is no God but Allah… | 这里没有上帝 只有真主 |
[1:39:34] | Allah the kind, Allah the gentle… | 宽容的真主 温柔的真主 |
[1:39:37] | Hey witch! | 巫婆 |
[1:39:38] | How do you know this verse?! | 你怎么知道这一节 |
[1:39:40] | There is no God but Allah… | 这里没有上帝 只有真主 |
[1:39:47] | Shut up… Shut up… | 闭嘴 给我闭嘴 |
[1:39:49] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:39:51] | Shut up or I’ll shoot you! | 闭嘴 不然我就开枪了 |
[1:39:56] | How do you know this verse?! | 你怎么知道这一节 |
[1:39:58] | How do you know it?! | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:40:02] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[1:40:08] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:40:09] | Shut up or I’ll shoot you! I will shoot you! | 闭嘴 不然我就开枪了 我会打死你 |
[1:40:12] | I’ll shoot you, I’ll shoot you… | 我会打死你 我会打死你 |
[1:40:13] | Imran, talk to me. | 伊姆兰 给我回话 |
[1:40:15] | Is it done? Have you killed them? | 做完了吗 都杀死了吗 |
[1:40:17] | No Brother… One of them is Muslim. | 没有 牛哥 其中一个是穆斯林 |
[1:40:21] | It’s okay if he’s Muslim. | 是穆斯林也没事 |
[1:40:23] | Finish him off. | 干掉他 |
[1:40:30] | It’s a woman, she’s performing Salah. She’s performing Salah! | 是个女人 她在祈祷 她在祈祷 |
[1:40:33] | Eyes down! Eyes down! | 闭眼 闭眼 |
[1:40:38] | Shoot her, Imran. Shoot her! | 杀了她 伊姆兰 杀了她 |
[1:40:42] | God willing this is also a good deed. Just shoot her. | 真主允许 这也是一桩善行 快开枪 |
[1:40:45] | Imran, shoot her! | 伊姆兰 杀了她 |
[1:40:51] | Close your eyes! I’ll kill you! | 闭上眼 我要杀了你 |
[1:40:54] | Eyes down! | 闭眼 |
[1:40:59] | Imran!? | 伊姆兰 |
[1:41:01] | Imran? | 伊姆兰 |
[1:41:15] | David. | 大卫 |
[1:41:40] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 很抱歉 |
[1:41:43] | I’m sorry, sir. | 很抱歉 先生 |
[1:41:58] | Please come. | 请过来 |
[1:42:00] | Come. | 来吧 |
[1:42:12] | Shh, shh. Hey, darling. | 别出声 亲爱的 |
[1:42:50] | Come. | 来吧 |
[1:43:00] | It’s blocked. Let’s go further up. | 被堵住了 我们再上去点 |
[1:43:51] | This is it. This is it. | 是这里 是这里 |
[1:43:55] | Abdullah! | 阿卜杜拉 |
[1:43:56] | Get back. I’ll teach them… | 回去 我给他们点教训 |
[1:44:04] | Go! Go! | 快走 |
[1:44:17] | Move! Move! | 快点 快点 |
[1:44:31] | Go! Go! Move! Come on! | 走走走 快点 |
[1:44:36] | Brothers! | 兄弟们 |
[1:44:42] | Go! Go! | 走走 |
[1:44:58] | Rashid, get back! They’ve gone this way! | 拉希德 回来 他们朝这边走了 |
[1:45:39] | Sir! | 先生 |
[1:45:41] | Sir. Please. | 先生 请这边 |
[1:45:43] | Sir! | 先生 |
[1:45:45] | Sir, please go! Go. Please go! | 先生 请走吧 快 请走吧 |
[1:45:48] | Sir! Come, come! Run! | 先生 快点 快跑 |
[1:46:00] | Run! | 跑吧 |
[1:46:11] | Run! Run! | 跑吧 快跑 |
[1:46:38] | Move! | 快点 |
[1:46:39] | Move! Go! | 快点 走 |
[1:46:42] | Go! Move! | 走 快点 |
[1:48:05] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:48:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:49:09] | Up, up. | 往上点 |
[1:49:10] | Okay, ma’am. Okay. | 好了 女士 好了 |
[1:49:30] | Stop. | 停下 |
[1:49:33] | Stop, or we’ll shoot you! | 停下 不然我们就开枪了 |
[1:50:15] | Allah awaits you. | 真主等着你们 |
[1:50:17] | For Allah’s sake, you must not retreat. | 看在真主的份上 你绝不能撤退 |
[1:50:35] | Houssam?! | 哈萨姆 |
[1:50:36] | Give me a magazine! | 给我一个弹夹 |
[1:50:38] | I’m out. I’m out. | 我没了 我没了 |
[1:50:51] | Be brave, my lions. | 勇敢去吧 雄狮们 |
[1:50:53] | The whole world is watching you. | 整个世界都在注视着你们 |
[1:50:56] | Allah awaits you in paradise. | 真主在天堂等你们 |
[1:50:59] | Keep your phones on… | 保持手机畅通 |
[1:51:01] | so the whole world can hear you roar. | 让世界听到你们的嘶吼 |
[1:51:19] | All glory to Allah! | 真主至上 |
[1:51:20] | God is great! | 真主至上 |
[1:52:02] | Sally? | 莎莉 |
[1:52:08] | Sally? | 莎莉 |
[1:52:10] | Sally? | 莎莉 |
[1:52:14] | Zahra! | 萨拉 |
[1:52:16] | – Sally! – Zahra! | -莎莉 -萨拉 |
[1:52:21] | Zahra! | 萨拉 |
[1:52:22] | Oh, my… | 天哪… |
[1:52:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:52:31] | Thank you, Sally. Thank you. | 谢谢你 莎莉 谢谢 |
[1:54:56] | 纪念我们 的客人 及员工 2008年 11月26日 | |
[1:55:23] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[1:55:34] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |