时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:13] | Airplane mirrors aren’t accurate, are they? | 飞机上的镜子会把人照变形 对吗 |
[00:15] | – Of course not. – They got them from Fine Houses. | -当然了 -造飞机的尽买便宜货 |
[00:20] | Excuse me, | 打扰下 |
[00:21] | – Are you… – Yes, yes. | -您… -是的 是的 |
[00:23] | I am Victoria Chase. | 我正是维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[00:24] | One tries to be inconspicuous. | 我已经尽量低调了 |
[00:26] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[00:27] | That hat screams, “Ignore me.” | 那顶帽子在尖叫「无视我」呢 |
[00:31] | You know, some fans are reluctant to approach me | 自从《明日边缘》被砍后 |
[00:33] | ever since the Edge of Tomorrow was cancelled. | 某些粉丝就不太敢接近我 |
[00:35] | Playing Honor Saint Raven for the past 27 years has been a privilege | 扮演了27年的欧娜·圣瑞雯让我无比荣幸 |
[00:39] | and it is always so gratifying | 并且 我总是很开心 |
[00:40] | to meet those that I have moved and touched. | 能见到那些被我启发感动的人 |
[00:44] | Actually, what I was going to ask was, | 其实 我是想问 |
[00:46] | “Are you comfortable?” | “您感觉舒服吗” |
[00:49] | No, but I will be when you bring me a drink. | 不 但你给我端杯酒来我就舒服了 |
[00:51] | – Champagne, three. – Right away. | -三杯香槟 -马上来 |
[00:53] | Okay, Victoria, put away your phone. | 好了 维多利亚 放下电话 |
[00:56] | Joy, put away your spreadsheets, | 乔依 放下电子表格 |
[00:58] | I want to have a toast. Thank you. | 我要祝酒 谢谢 |
[01:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:01] | Here’s to number 122. | 敬第122件事 |
[01:02] | Cash in your miles and fly to Paris with your best friends. | 兑现飞行里程 与好友一起飞往巴黎 |
[01:06] | Vive la France! | 法国万岁 |
[01:08] | – This is gonna be fun. – Yes. | -一定会很好玩的 -是啊 |
[01:12] | Oh, I’m gonna get a napkin. Be right back. | 我去拿餐巾 马上回来 |
[01:20] | Anders is on the plane. | 安德斯在飞机上 |
[01:21] | Your husband, Anders? | 你老公安德斯吗 |
[01:22] | Oh my God! Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 天呐 |
[01:24] | Just calm down. | 淡定 |
[01:25] | You didn’t know he was going to Paris? | 你之前不知道他要去巴黎吗 |
[01:27] | We haven’t spoken to each other in months. | 我们已经好几个月没说话了 |
[01:28] | Our lawyers told us not to. | 律师让我们不要说话 |
[01:30] | Your lawyers are right. Ignore him. | 律师说得没错 无视他 |
[01:32] | It’s just a hideous coincidence. | 只是一个讨厌的巧合罢了 |
[01:36] | But what if it’s not a coincidence? | 但如果不是巧合呢 |
[01:39] | What if he’s missing me too? | 如果他也想我呢 |
[01:40] | And Los Angeles was filled with so many sad memories, | 洛杉矶满是伤心的回忆 |
[01:43] | he’s flying to Paris to fill a void in his life? | 他飞去巴黎填补生命的空虚 |
[01:47] | What if this is our | 如果这是我们 |
[01:48] | “Meet on top of the empire state building” moment? | 「帝国大厦楼顶见」的梦幻时刻呢 |
[01:50] | Have you been watching Sleepless in Seattle again? | 你是不是又看了《西雅图未眠夜》 |
[01:53] | No. | 没有 |
[01:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:55] | But I got it down to once a month. | 但已经减到每月看一次了 |
[01:57] | You know, I was up for a part in that movie. | 话说 我本来有机会出演那个电影 |
[01:59] | Of course you were. | 那是”当然”啦 |
[02:02] | I’m gonna go talk to him. | 我要去找他聊聊 |
[02:03] | Remember, romantic comedies are like cellulite cures. | 记住 浪漫爱情喜剧电影就像去脂疗法 |
[02:06] | Every one of them is a lie. | 全是骗人的 |
[02:10] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天呐 |
[02:13] | – Wow. Melanie. – Anders. | -天呐 梅兰妮 -安德斯 |
[02:15] | I didn’t see you get on the plane. | 我没见你上飞机啊 |
[02:18] | What a surprise. | 真是意外啊 |
[02:19] | You’re the one full of surprises. Traveling to Europe, | 你才是充满意外的那个 去欧洲旅游 |
[02:22] | reading fiction, | 看着小说 |
[02:24] | and drinking club soda? | 喝着汽水 |
[02:25] | I know. Where’s your workaholic drunk of a husband, huh? | 是啊 你那个工作狂酒鬼老公去哪里了 |
[02:28] | Well, I’m divorcing him, but you– | 我跟他正在办离婚 但你… |
[02:32] | Hi, I’m Kim. | 你好 我是金姆 |
[02:35] | Hi…Kim. | 你好 金姆 |
[02:42] | I haven’t even gone on a date yet | 我连个约会都还没捞着 |
[02:44] | and he’s taking his fiancee to Paris. | 而他已经带未婚妻去巴黎 |
[02:47] | And she’s so young. | 她好年轻 |
[02:50] | She’s half my age. | 只有我的一半年纪 |
[02:51] | Well, darling, that really isn’t that young. | 亲爱的 那也算不上有多年轻 |
[02:54] | My fake age. | 我的假年纪 |
[02:56] | Oh, my God. She’s a child. | 老天 那是未成年啊 |
[02:58] | I say we kill him and make his underage whore watch. | 我建议我们宰了他 让他未成年的小贱人看着 |
[03:03] | Listen, I know how painful this is, | 听我说 我知道这有多痛苦 |
[03:05] | but maybe–maybe this is your chance to finally move on. | 但可能这是你开始新人生的好机会 |
[03:10] | Oh, Mel, you deserve so much better. | 梅梅 那个男人根本配不上你 |
[03:12] | She’s right. | 没错 |
[03:13] | You’re the kindest, most loving person in the world. | 你是世界上最温柔最可爱的人 |
[03:16] | I hope the plane crashes and kills them both. | 我希望坠机 他们两个都死翘翘 |
[03:20] | Make it stop! | 快收回 |
[03:21] | She didn’t cause this! | 这不是她诅咒的 |
[03:23] | Make it stop! | 快收回 |
[03:25] | This is Captain Reid speaking. | 我是机长瑞德 |
[03:27] | All passengers and flight attendants, | 所有乘客及机组人员 |
[03:28] | please take your seats and fasten your seat belts. | 请回到座位上 扣好安全带 |
[03:34] | I knew something like this would happen. | 我就知道会有这倒霉事 |
[03:36] | All the great ones go down in planes. | 巨星都是坠机死的 |
[03:39] | We’ve been cleared for an emergency landing. | 我们已获批准紧急降落 |
[03:41] | Please remain calm. | 请保持镇定 |
[03:43] | My God! | 上帝啊 |
[03:45] | All I cared about was being successful, | 我只关心事业成功 |
[03:47] | and now I’m gonna die and I never got married | 现在我要死了 我还没嫁过呢 |
[03:50] | or had children! | 也没孩子 |
[03:51] | And I never won a daytime Emmy! | 我还从没拿过日间艾美奖 |
[03:53] | Not even the season I so courageously battled Lyme disease! | 有一季我勇敢地与蜱虫病抗争都没选上 |
[03:58] | And I’ve never done anything impulsive | 我都没有任性地胡闹过 |
[04:00] | except get on this plane and look where that got me! | 唯一一次冲动地上了飞机 瞧瞧我的下场 |
[04:03] | I need everyone to brace for impact. | 大家就位防撞击姿势 |
[04:06] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[04:07] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[04:09] | And I swear that if I survive this, | 我发誓如果这次能活下去 |
[04:11] | I am going to stop being so vain. | 我不会再那么虚荣了 |
[04:13] | And scared of everything. | 我不会什么都害怕了 |
[04:15] | And I’m never gonna complain about anything | 我不会再抱怨什么了 |
[04:17] | ever, ever again. | 永远不会 |
[04:23] | We have safely landed in Cleveland. | 我们已经安全降落在克利夫兰 |
[04:25] | Cleveland? | 克利夫兰 |
[04:37] | Well, great. | 这下可好 |
[04:38] | My husband’s engaged and we’re in a dive bar in Cleveland. | 我前夫订婚了 而我们却在克利夫兰的破酒吧 |
[04:42] | Look, I googled “Cleveland” and “Get hammered,” | 我搜索了关键词”克利夫兰”加”烂醉如泥” |
[04:43] | and this is what came up. | 跳出来的就是这个 |
[04:46] | Along with some very disturbing pictures of Drew Carey. | 以及克利夫兰明星德鲁·凯利不堪入目的照片 |
[04:52] | Why are the men looking at us like that? | 为什么这些男人这样看着我们 |
[04:55] | No, I get recognized a lot, but this is different. | 身为明星被认出很正常 可这感觉不同 |
[04:59] | I remember that look. It’s… | 我还记得这目光 这是… |
[05:02] | Desire. | 欲望 |
[05:05] | They’re looking at us. | 他们在直视我们 |
[05:08] | In L.A., they look past us. | 在洛杉矶 男人都无视我们 |
[05:10] | – Ladies. – How you doing? | -女士们 -你们好吗 |
[05:12] | How you doing? | 你们好吗 |
[05:13] | – Hello. – Hey. | -你们好 -你好 |
[05:16] | I feel young and hot… | 我觉得自己好年轻 好性感 |
[05:19] | Like they’re undressing me with their eyes | 感觉他们在用目光为我宽衣解带 |
[05:20] | and not finding spanx. | 却没有发现塑身裤 |
[05:23] | To think that we spend all that time and effort | 我们还浪费时间 千辛万苦 |
[05:26] | and money trying to look ten years younger | 挥金如土 让自己看起来年轻十岁 |
[05:28] | and ten pounds lighter, and all we had to do | 瘦身十磅 费那个劲干什么 |
[05:29] | was crash-land in Cleveland. | 只要迫降在克利夫兰就行了 |
[05:32] | Where all the men look like real men | 在这里 男人看起来像真男人 |
[05:35] | and the women look like real women. | 女人看起来像真女人 |
[05:37] | And everyone’s eating and no one’s ashamed. | 大家都在猛吃 却没人觉得不好意思 |
[05:42] | I’m gonna order chili fries. | 我要点辣薯条 |
[05:46] | Are your chili fries good? | 这里的辣薯条好吃吗 |
[05:48] | Can Lebron James jump? | 勒布朗·詹姆斯会跳吗 |
[05:51] | Can who do what now? | 谁会什么来着 |
[05:54] | They’re good. | 很好吃 |
[05:56] | We’ll have three orders and… | 来三份 还有… |
[05:59] | three not-light beers. | 三杯高度啤酒 |
[06:02] | Coming right up, and the guys at that table over there | 马上就好 那边桌子的几位先生 |
[06:04] | would like for you to join them. | 想邀你们加入 |
[06:07] | Look how adorably heterosexual they are. | 多么招人喜欢的直男啊 |
[06:11] | In L.A., it’s always a question. | 在洛杉矶 这话就得问着说 |
[06:14] | Okay, girls. | 好了 姐妹们 |
[06:15] | Let’s go have some fun. | 我们去开心一下 |
[06:17] | – Oh, why the hell not? – Wait, wait, wait. | -为什么不呢 -等等 |
[06:19] | Are you sure? | 确定要这样吗 |
[06:20] | We appear to have landed in a dimension | 看来我们降落的空间 |
[06:22] | where men hit on women their own age. | 男人会搭讪同龄的女人 |
[06:24] | We owe it to science to investigate. | 为了科学 我们也要一探究竟 |
[06:29] | Oh, are you guys leaving? | 你们要离开吗 |
[06:31] | No, we’re just pulling your chairs out for you. | 不 我们只是为你们拉出椅子 |
[06:33] | – They have gentlemen here. – Nice. | -这里还有绅士 -很好 |
[06:37] | – Thank you so much. – Have an onion ring. | -太谢谢了 -来点洋葱圈吧 |
[06:40] | I might do that. | 吃点也无妨 |
[06:41] | Hi, my name is Hank. | 你好 我叫汉克 |
[06:43] | Hi, Hank. Melanie. | 你好汉克 我叫梅兰妮 |
[06:45] | – I’m bill. – James. | -我叫比尔 -我叫詹姆斯 |
[06:46] | And this is Joy and I’m– | 这位是乔依 我是 |
[06:48] | We know who you are. | 我们认识你 |
[06:49] | Victoria Chase. | 维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[06:51] | I got addicted to Edge of Tomorrow one summer I got laid up. | 有一年夏天我卧病在床 就迷上了《明日边缘》 |
[06:54] | It was the year you were Honor Saint Raven | 那一季你扮演欧娜·圣瑞雯 |
[06:55] | and her evil sister Silver Saint Raven. | 还有她的邪恶姐姐丝莉·圣瑞雯 |
[06:57] | And her even eviler sister Magnolia Saint Raven. | 还有她更邪恶的姐姐木兰·圣瑞雯 |
[07:02] | You know, many daytime actress have done dual roles, | 很多日间秀女演员都曾经分饰两角 |
[07:04] | but I was the first one to tackle a triple. | 可我是第一个分饰三角的 |
[07:07] | And the Emmy goes to… | 日间艾美奖最佳女主角是… |
[07:10] | Susan Lucci. | 苏珊·露琪 |
[07:12] | Finally! | 终于啊 |
[07:14] | So, Melanie, are you an actress too? | 梅兰妮 你也是演员吗 |
[07:17] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不是 |
[07:19] | Oh, well, you could be. | 你可以是啊 |
[07:20] | You know, you remind me of that really pretty actress | 你让我想起那个非常漂亮的女明星 |
[07:22] | who was in that–that movie. I can’t remember her name. | 就那部电影里的 我不记得名字了 |
[07:25] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[07:31] | So what brings you guys here? | 你们怎么会来这里 |
[07:33] | Well, actually, we’re on our way to Paris. | 其实 我们是要去巴黎 |
[07:34] | Yes, Melanie wrote this book called | 没错 梅兰妮写了本书 |
[07:36] | 200 things every woman should do before she dies, | 《女人死前必做的两百件事》 |
[07:39] | and she figured she really should do at least one of them. | 她觉得自己至少也应该做一件 |
[07:41] | Yes, and number 122 is fly to Paris with your best friends. | 是的 第122件事 与好友飞去巴黎 |
[07:45] | Wow. A writer and an actress. | 天呐 作家与明星 |
[07:47] | So what do you do? | 你做哪行 |
[07:49] | You’re looking at the eyebrow queen of Beverly Hills. | 我可是比弗利山的修眉女王 |
[07:52] | I do a lot of celebrities. | 我给很多名人修眉 |
[07:54] | Mostly women. | 大多数是女人 |
[07:55] | Oprah, Cher, Ryan Seacrest. | 奥普拉 雪儿 瑞安·西克雷斯特 |
[08:01] | Shot in the dark. | 我瞎猜哈 |
[08:02] | Are you ladies all unattached? | 几位女士都单身吗 |
[08:05] | At the moment. | 目前是的 |
[08:06] | Melanie’s going through a divorce | 梅兰妮正在经历离婚 |
[08:08] | and Victoria’s been married, like, 20 times. | 维多利亚已经结过 二十次婚了吧 |
[08:10] | Which in L.A. is, like, five, | 在洛杉矶 相当于五次 |
[08:12] | and for an actress is barely one. | 对女演员来说 顶多算一次啦 |
[08:15] | Here we go, ladies. | 上菜了 女士们 |
[08:20] | Only cheese fries? | 只点了辣薯条 |
[08:22] | You girls are light eaters, huh? | 你们吃得真秀气 |
[08:27] | To Cleveland! | 敬克利夫兰 |
[08:36] | God, what were we thinking? | 老天 我们是疯了吗 |
[08:38] | Alcohol and salt and trans fats? | 酒精 盐 再加反式脂肪 |
[08:41] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[08:42] | French fry grease is literally sweating from my pores. | 炸薯条的油花儿 正从我的毛孔里渗出来 |
[08:51] | I wonder if Mel’s up yet. | 不知道梅梅起来了没 |
[08:53] | I’ll call her. | 我打给她 |
[08:58] | Melanie Moretti’s room, please. | 请接梅兰妮·莫雷蒂的房间 |
[09:01] | Really? | 是吗 |
[09:02] | She never checked in. | 她没入住 |
[09:06] | Should we be worried? | 该担心吗 |
[09:07] | No, it’s Melanie. She never does anything crazy. | 不用 梅兰妮从来不会做出格的事 |
[09:16] | I’m moving to Cleveland. | 我要搬到克利夫兰来 |
[09:20] | You’re such a little slut. | 你这个小荡妇 |
[09:23] | I know, right? | 可不是嘛 |
[09:26] | Oh, my god. | 我的妈呀 |
[09:27] | You guys, Hank is so amazing and sweet. | 我跟你们说 汉克又有魅力又温柔 |
[09:31] | He told me that I was luscious. | 他说我美味 |
[09:35] | He said I was delicious. | 他说我可口 |
[09:37] | I tell you, it’s the french fry grease. | 我跟你说 那是炸薯条的油花味儿 |
[09:43] | He’s a plumber. | 他是个水暖工 |
[09:45] | Right? Right? | 不错吧 不错吧 |
[09:47] | I mean, how many times have we fantasized | 我们幻想过多少次 |
[09:49] | about a man who could actually fix things? | 有一个真正会修理东西的男人 |
[09:52] | He showed me all around Cleveland and I’m telling you, | 他带我在克利夫兰转了转 告诉你们 |
[09:55] | it’s nothing like we think. | 和我们想的完全不同 |
[09:56] | They have symphonies and museums and light opera. | 这里有交响乐 博物馆 还有歌剧 |
[09:59] | Okay, so nobody really likes those things, but they have ’em! | 虽然没人真喜欢这些 可这里都有 |
[10:02] | Listen, we hear what you’re saying, | 你说的我们都听到了 |
[10:04] | But you’ve lost your freaking mind. | 但你真的失心疯了 |
[10:08] | I’m telling you, you guys, I’m moving to Cleveland. | 我告诉你们 我就要搬来克利夫兰 |
[10:10] | Melanie, friends don’t let friends move to Cleveland. | 梅兰妮 真朋友是不会让朋友搬到克利夫兰的 |
[10:14] | Just take a look at this listing. | 看看租房广告好吗 |
[10:20] | “For sale or lease, Victorian with guest cottage, | “出售出租均可 带客房维多利亚式建筑 |
[10:24] | 7,000 square feet–“ | 七千平方英尺…” |
[10:27] | That price has got to be missing a zero. | 这价格绝对写少了一个零 |
[10:30] | Oh, my god. | 我的妈呀 |
[10:31] | I know, right? It’s amazing, huh? | 可不是 很棒吧 |
[10:33] | No, it’s a picture of Oprah. | 不是 这是奥普拉的照片 |
[10:36] | Look at those brows. | 看看这眉毛 |
[10:38] | That’s not my arch. | 这眉弯不是我的风格 |
[10:40] | She’s being plucked by someone else. | 她被别人拔过毛了 |
[10:42] | It was probably retouched. | 照片可能修过了 |
[10:44] | I mean, I get all of my photos– | 我所有的照片都… |
[10:46] | I mean, I hear that people do do that. | 我听说过有人会这么做 |
[10:50] | I’ve built my business | 我开的美容沙龙 |
[10:51] | on being the salon that does Oprah’s brows. | 就是以「奥普拉御用修眉师」为卖点的 |
[10:54] | This is the work of that Russian chick on Rodeo. | 这是罗迪欧大道的那个俄国妞弄的 |
[10:56] | Bloody foreigners. | 该死的老外 |
[11:00] | Well, would looking at cheap real estate cheer you up? | 去看看便宜房子能让你高兴吗 |
[11:03] | Probably not, | 可能不行 |
[11:04] | but I just can’t lie here licking my wounds. | 但我也不能躺在这里舔伤口啊 |
[11:08] | Although… | 不过这味儿… |
[11:15] | I love it. I’ll take it. | 我喜欢 租下了 |
[11:17] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[11:18] | We’re getting on a plane for Paris tomorrow. | 明天我们就飞巴黎了 |
[11:21] | I was going to Paris to find romance, | 我是去巴黎找浪漫的 |
[11:23] | but I’ve found it here, and I get to keep all my miles. | 但我在这里找到了 飞行里程可以继续攒着了 |
[11:27] | Melanie, this is crazy. | 梅兰妮 这太疯狂了 |
[11:29] | Look, it’s a month-to-month lease, | 这是按月租的 |
[11:30] | and a month here costs the same as a night in Paris. | 一月房租 只抵得上巴黎的一晚 |
[11:33] | – Here you go. – And here you go. | -给你 -给你 |
[11:34] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[11:35] | Now there’s just one thing about this place | 关于这房子 只有一件事 |
[11:37] | that I should mention. | 我需要提个醒 |
[11:39] | Why are you renting to prostitutes? | 你怎么把房子租给了妓女 |
[11:46] | This is Elka Ostrovsky. | 这位是爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基 |
[11:48] | She’s a caretaker who comes with the house, | 她是随屋附送的门房 |
[11:50] | if you wish to retain her. | 前提是你们想留下她的话 |
[11:52] | She stays out in the guest cottage. | 她住在小客房里 |
[11:54] | I’ll leave you to get all that worked out. | 我不打扰了 你们慢慢聊 |
[12:01] | Hi. I’m Melanie. | 你好 我是梅兰妮 |
[12:03] | I’m gonna be leasing the place. | 我租下了这房子 |
[12:04] | I’ve been the caretaker of this house for 50 years, | 我已经在这里当了50年的门房 |
[12:08] | but you can kick me out. | 不过你可以把我赶走 |
[12:11] | – I– I wouldn’t– – Oh, no worries. | -我 我不会… -没什么好担心的 |
[12:14] | If you can escape from the Nazis, you can handle anything. | 能从纳粹魔掌里逃生 任何难题都不是问题 |
[12:19] | You escaped from the Nazis? | 你从纳粹魔掌里逃生 |
[12:21] | Escaping from the Nazis was the least of my worries. | 从纳粹魔掌里逃生跟我的其他磨难相比不算什么 |
[12:26] | Well, you don’t hear that very often. | 这话可不容易听到 |
[12:29] | So what are you, like, 100? | 您老高寿 百年人精吗 |
[12:33] | I don’t like you. | 姐不喜欢你 |
[12:36] | Aren’t you that girl from that show? | 你是不是电视剧里的那个女的 |
[12:38] | Yes, yes, I am. Are you a fan? | 是的 我是 你是粉丝吗 |
[12:41] | No. | 不是 |
[12:44] | When it was cancelled, I said, “Good riddance.” | 那部剧被砍时 我大呼”砍得好” |
[12:48] | But I do like that one with Susan Lucci. | 不过我很喜欢苏珊·露琪演的那部 |
[12:57] | Does anyone else smell pot? | 你们有闻到大麻的味道吗 |
[12:59] | What are you, a cop? | 你谁啊 警察吗 |
[13:02] | No. | 不是 |
[13:03] | Then what’s it to you? | 那关你屁事啊 |
[13:08] | I can’t wait to tell Hank. | 等不及要告诉汉克了 |
[13:10] | He said he’d call. | 他说会打给我的 |
[13:12] | They all say they’ll call. | 男人都说会打电话的 |
[13:19] | It’s him. It’s him. | 是他 是他 |
[13:22] | That’s shameful. | 真丢人 |
[13:24] | I haven’t even looked at another man since 1949. | 我从1949年起 就没正眼瞧过其他男人了 |
[13:29] | When the husband dies, you die. | 一旦丈夫死了 妻子也就死了 |
[13:31] | But you’re not dead. | 可你还活着 |
[13:34] | Inside you die. | 心死了 |
[13:36] | Oh, you still maintain the shell. | 不过这娇躯还是要保持得好好的 |
[13:45] | I have a date. | 我要去约会了 |
[13:46] | My first date in 25 years. | 25年来的首次约会 |
[13:49] | He wants me to meet him at the windy highland marina. | 他邀我在”风高艇港”见面 |
[13:51] | Do you know where that is? | 你知道在哪里吗 |
[13:52] | It’s where whores go. | 卖淫女去的地方 |
[13:56] | You’re too old to act like this. | 你已经老得不能这样放荡了 |
[13:58] | She’s not old. 40 is the new 30. | 她不老 40岁现在只能算30 |
[14:01] | And 50 is the new 40. | 50岁现在只能算40 |
[14:03] | What’s 80? | 那80岁呢 |
[14:04] | It’s still 80. | 还是80岁 |
[14:06] | And I still don’t like you. | 姐还是不喜欢你 |
[14:10] | Well, apparently I have a caretaker, | 显然 我有了个门房 |
[14:12] | whatever that means. | 尽管不知道什么意思 |
[14:13] | I also have a date. | 我还有了个约会 |
[14:15] | Hank is making dinner for me on his boat. | 汉克要在他的船上为我做晚餐 |
[14:17] | Plumbers in Cleveland can afford boats? | 克利夫兰的水暖工竟然有钱买船 |
[14:21] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[14:22] | You’re uprooting your whole life for some guy you met at a bar? | 你要为了在酒吧认识的某男 彻底颠覆你的生活 |
[14:26] | I mean, what do you even know about this guy? | 你对他的了解到底有多少 |
[14:28] | I know that I’ve never felt so alive. | 我只知道自己从未这样有活力 |
[14:31] | And you know what? | 知道吗 |
[14:32] | Maybe at our age, | 也许在我们这个年纪 |
[14:33] | we’re just supposed to pounce on these things. | 就应该有种豁出去的精神 |
[14:36] | My kids are in college. | 我的孩子们在上大学 |
[14:38] | Anders has clearly moved on. | 安德斯已经开始了新的人生 |
[14:41] | So why am I gonna rush back to L.A. and a very empty house? | 我急着回洛杉矶 回到那空空的房子做什么 |
[14:47] | Don’t wait up. | 别等门哦 |
[14:50] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[14:52] | What Melanie should have done. | 做梅兰妮该做的事 |
[14:54] | Googling Hank. | 谷歌汉克 |
[14:55] | – Good idea. – Let’s find out about this guy. | -好主意 -我们来查下这男人的信息 |
[14:57] | Put in “Hank, plumber, Cleveland, | 关键词 “汉克 水暖工 克利夫兰 |
[15:01] | Windy highland marina.” | 风高艇港” |
[15:03] | This is why the internet was invented: | 网络的发明就是为了这个 |
[15:05] | For men to find pictures of naked celebrities | 男人可以看到女明星的裸照 |
[15:07] | and women to cyber-stalk the men they trust. | 女人可以网监自己信任的男人 |
[15:11] | Oh, look. Okay, here’s an image of him | 看 很好 有照片 |
[15:13] | from a month ago with… | 一个月前的 |
[15:15] | his wife. | 夫妻合影 |
[15:17] | Well, who didn’t see that coming? | 姐姐我好”意外”哦 |
[15:26] | So what would be on your list? | 你想做的事情有哪些 |
[15:29] | – Honestly? – No, lie to me. | -说真话吗 -不用 骗我吧 |
[15:33] | Honestly, I have always wanted to learn | 真话是 我一直想学… |
[15:38] | to tango. | 探戈 |
[15:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:40] | Rose in my teeth. The whole bit. | 口含玫瑰 所有花招 |
[15:42] | Oh, my God. Me too! | 天呐 我也想学 |
[15:43] | – Really? – Yes. Let’s do it together. | -是吗 -是的 我们一起学吧 |
[15:45] | That would be– I’d really– | 那可真是 我很想 |
[15:48] | really like that. | 很想这样 |
[15:51] | Melanie, there’s, uh– | 梅兰妮 有件事 |
[15:54] | There’s something I really think you should know, | 有件事 我觉得应该告诉你 |
[15:55] | And I have been picturing myself telling you | 我想过了 可能向你坦白后 |
[15:59] | and coming up with these really awful scenarios. | 随之而来的会是很可怕的场景 |
[16:03] | He’s married! | 他有老婆 |
[16:06] | Not that bad, but kind of like that. | 没这么可怕 不过也差不离了 |
[16:09] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[16:11] | That’s what you were trying– | 这就是你打算说的 |
[16:13] | – Melanie. – Oh, my god. | -梅兰妮 -天呐 |
[16:14] | – Melanie, please. – Oh, no, no. | -梅兰妮 别这样 -不要说了 |
[16:16] | Please don’t. Stop, stop, stop! | 别过来 别说了 别说了 |
[16:18] | You can just leave. | 你给我走人吧 |
[16:20] | But this is my boat. | 但这是我的船 |
[16:21] | Just go! | 快滚吧 |
[16:25] | Please just don’t. | 别说了 |
[16:30] | Honey, what can we do? | 亲爱的 有什么能帮你的 |
[16:33] | Let’s kill him. | 我们宰了他 |
[16:36] | That’s your solution to everything. | 所有事情你都是这个解决办法 |
[16:38] | Well, could we just try it once? | 至少试一次嘛 |
[16:41] | I just wanted to feel young and stupid. | 我只是想感觉年轻 傻气 |
[16:46] | Now I just feel stupid. | 现在只有傻气了 |
[16:49] | Stupid and old. | 又傻又老 |
[16:51] | You’re not old. | 你不老 |
[16:52] | 40 is the new 25. | 40岁只能算25 |
[16:54] | I thought 40 was the new 30. | 40岁不是算30吗 |
[16:56] | Well, if we’re just gonna make crap up, I’d rather be 25. | 反正都是胡说八道 还不如说25 |
[17:01] | – Excuse me. – I said go away! | -打扰下 -我叫你滚了 |
[17:03] | There’s something I need to say. | 我有话要说 |
[17:04] | I think you’ve said and done quite enough. | 你说的和做的已经够多了 |
[17:07] | I didn’t go to that bar with this in mind, | 我去酒吧 不是为了泡女人的 |
[17:10] | But then three incredibly beautiful, sophisticated women | 可三位漂亮非凡 气质高贵的女性 |
[17:13] | came in and sat down at my table. | 走进来与我共坐一桌 |
[17:16] | Go on. | 继续 |
[17:21] | Melanie, you were so breathtakingly beautiful | 梅兰妮 你美得夺人心魄 |
[17:23] | that I couldn’t stop myself. | 我是情难自禁 |
[17:25] | I am a plumber who’s stuck in a bad marriage | 我是一个身陷不幸婚姻的水暖工 |
[17:29] | and who hurt someone he never should have hurt. | 我伤害了自己最不想伤害的人 |
[17:31] | I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:34] | Well, for sophisticated ladies, | 作为高贵的女性 |
[17:35] | maybe we shouldn’t have burst in on you like that. | 也许我们不应该那样突然闯进来 |
[17:39] | But when one of us is in trouble, | 可好姐妹有难 |
[17:41] | then nothing else in the world matters. | 牺牲形象也在所不惜 |
[17:45] | Oh, my god. It’s my agent. | 妈呀 我的经纪人 |
[17:46] | Okay, everybody, just shut up. He thinks I’m in Paris. | 各位 不许出声 他以为我在巴黎 |
[17:51] | Oui, hello? | 是我[法语] 你好 |
[17:53] | Yes? Hi. | 是我 你好 |
[17:58] | Well, let’s talk tomorrow. | 明天再详谈吧 |
[18:01] | Well, I, uh, have an audition | 我有个试镜机会 |
[18:03] | for the next transformers movie. | 出演下一部《变形金刚》 |
[18:05] | Oh, what part? | 什么角色 |
[18:07] | To play Megan Fox’s grandmother. | 演梅根·福克斯的奶奶 |
[18:12] | If anybody thinks you look like a grandma, they’re crazy. | 如果有人觉得你像奶奶 一定不是正常人 |
[18:15] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:16] | He’s a keeper. | 难得有情郎啊 |
[18:23] | Oh, god, I don’t wanna audition for grandmothers’ parts. | 老天 我不想去试镜奶奶的角色 |
[18:28] | I loved being the queen of daytime. | 我喜欢做日间肥皂剧女王 |
[18:30] | I’ve put everything in my business. | 我把一切都投到生意里了 |
[18:33] | If that doesn’t work out, I’ve got nothing. | 如果关门大吉 我就一无所有了 |
[18:36] | Or… | 或者 |
[18:37] | You have the chance to change something. | 你有机会去扭转乾坤 |
[18:40] | Number 72. | 第72件事 |
[18:42] | Re-invent yourself. | 一切重新开始 |
[18:45] | Oh, God, I really want to do that. | 天啊 我好想这样 |
[18:49] | I know it may sound crazy, but… | 可能听起来挺疯狂 可是 |
[18:51] | I think I wanna do that here. | 我想在这里一切重新开始 |
[18:54] | You’re not gonna become | 你们不会变成那种 |
[18:55] | one of those women who like themselves, are you? | 自怜自恋的女人吧 |
[19:00] | Cause everybody hates those women. | 是个人就会讨厌那种女人的 |
[19:04] | Let me ask you something. | 我来问你件事 |
[19:06] | What’s the deal with old ladies and track suites? | 老女人怎么都喜欢穿运动衫 |
[19:10] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[19:11] | In your twenties you dress for men. | 女人20来岁时 穿给男人看 |
[19:13] | In your fourties you dress for success. | 40来岁时 为事业打扮 |
[19:16] | In your eighties you dress for the bathroom. | 80来岁时 上厕所方便是第一宗旨 |
[19:21] | Shove over balls. | 给姐挪点位子 |
[19:32] | So, too bad about that married guy. | 那个有老婆的家伙 挺遗憾的 |
[19:35] | Um, yeah… | 是啊 |
[19:37] | When I was your age, we didn’t get into that kind of trouble. | 我在你这个年纪时 根本不会有这样的麻烦 |
[19:41] | My husband was the only man I ever dated. | 我只跟我丈夫约会过 |
[19:45] | Well, didn’t you ever wanna try another one out, | 你就不想和其他男人约会试试吗 |
[19:47] | I mean, you know, just to compare? | 比较一下也好嘛 |
[19:53] | Well, that’s a sinful thought. | 这种想法是有罪的 |
[19:59] | So, you’re ok, Mel? | 你还好吗 梅梅 |
[20:01] | Yeah, yeah, I’m good. | 嗯 我还好 没事 |
[20:02] | And you guys have a very early flight tomorrow. | 你们明天还要赶早班飞机呢 |
[20:04] | So please, just go to Paris and have a wonderful time. | 拜托 去巴黎好好开心一下 |
[20:07] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[20:09] | Somehow I can’t seem to get excited about Paris anymore. | 不知为何 我对巴黎没什么向往了 |
[20:12] | No Melanie… | 梅兰妮不去的话 |
[20:14] | You know, Joy… | 话说 乔依 |
[20:16] | Instead of spending two weeks in Paris | 与其在巴黎待两周 |
[20:17] | we could spend two weeks in Cleveland. I mean… | 不如就在克利夫兰待两周吧 这里就像是… |
[20:20] | The Paris of Ohio. | 俄亥俄州的巴黎 |
[20:23] | No, that’s Toledo. | 不 那是托莱多 |
[20:29] | So, what should we do now? | 那我们现在做什么 |
[20:31] | I say… | 我建议 |
[20:32] | We go to that bar where men think we’re hot. | 我们去那个男人觉得我们美艳无比的酒吧 |
[20:34] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |