时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:13] | We’re still in a rented house in Ohio, right? | 我们还在俄州租来的房子里 对吗 |
[00:16] | Yep. | 正确 |
[00:17] | So last night, a guy 15 years younger than me | 所以昨晚 一个比我小15岁的男生 |
[00:20] | really did give me his phone number? | 真的给了我他的电话号码 |
[00:24] | Oh, it’s the magic of Cleveland, Joy. | 这就是克利夫兰的魔力 乔依 |
[00:26] | All the most beautiful people in the world move to L.A. | 世界上最漂亮的美女都去了洛杉矶 |
[00:28] | to become stars, | 去做大明星 |
[00:30] | leaving behind in their wake beauty voids | 她们身后的「美女空缺」 |
[00:33] | for the rest of us to fill. | 就由我们来填补 |
[00:36] | I’ve never dated younger. | 我从未约会过弟弟型的 |
[00:38] | I think I’m gonna give it a try. | 我想我会尽力一试的 |
[00:40] | It’s exciting. | 好激动哦 |
[00:42] | It’s disgusting. | 好恶心哦 |
[00:45] | You’re too old and creaky to be robbing the cradle. | 你已经老得根本吃不动嫩草了 |
[00:49] | I’m old? | 你有脸说我老 |
[00:51] | Was Ohio even a state when you were born? | 您老出生时 俄亥俄是个州不 |
[00:55] | They were talking about it. | 他们那会儿正商量呢 |
[00:59] | I’ve run out of cotton balls. | 我的棉球用完了 |
[01:01] | Elka, where’s the nearest Neiman Marcus? | 爱尔卡 最近的尼曼精品百货在哪里 |
[01:03] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[01:07] | But there’s a Big n Easy just down the street. | 这街上就有大又妙仓储超市 |
[01:10] | This outfit– | 这身套装 |
[01:12] | 3 for $10. | 十块三套 |
[01:15] | Incentive indeed. | 真的很有吸引力呢 |
[01:17] | Although my agent has said | 不过我的经纪人说 |
[01:19] | that having played Honor st. Raven for the past 27 years. | 扮演了27年的欧娜·圣瑞雯 |
[01:22] | I am some more typecast as a woman of taste and refinement. | 我的戏路已被局限为品味高雅的角色 |
[01:27] | Perhaps I could better portray a common person | 也许 我可以演绎普通女性 |
[01:30] | if I observe them in their natural habitat. | 前提是我要观察她们在日常生存环境中的行为 |
[01:35] | Morning. How everyone sleep? Me? Rock. | 早上好 你们睡得怎样 我睡得好极了 |
[01:39] | And what a beautiful Ohio morning. | 真是一个美丽的俄亥俄早晨 |
[01:41] | Birds are chirping. People are smiling. | 小鸟叫吱吱 路人笑呵呵 |
[01:42] | Someone actually said “Hiya” to me… | 还有人跟我说”你好呀” |
[01:46] | With the “Ya.” | 带个”呀”字 |
[01:50] | Who put a quarter in that one? | 怎么跟上了发条似的 |
[01:54] | Oh, I have big news. | 我有大事宣布 |
[01:55] | I’m extending my lease here, | 我要延长租约 |
[01:57] | and I’m thinking of putting my house in L.A. on the market. | 我考虑将洛杉矶的房子出售掉 |
[02:00] | Wow, Melanie, you’re really going through with this? | 梅兰妮 你真打算这样做吗 |
[02:02] | Well, how are you gonna get your Botox? | 你上哪里打肉毒杆菌 |
[02:05] | That’s your first question? | 你第一句就问这个 |
[02:08] | I’ll find a doctor here. | 我会在这里找位医生 |
[02:10] | Cleveland Botox? | 克利夫兰肉毒杆菌 |
[02:12] | Good god, woman, are you an animal? | 上帝啊 妹子 你没进化完全吗 |
[02:16] | Well, I’m glad you’re staying. | 我很高兴你留下来 |
[02:17] | Well, thank you, miss belle of the bar. | 谢谢你 酒吧之花 |
[02:20] | Oh, stop. | 别这样说 |
[02:23] | How many guys gave you their number last night? | 昨晚几个男人给了你他们的电话号码 |
[02:26] | One or two. | 一两个吧 |
[02:32] | I had to wait till I was 88 to find out I have game. | 想不到我要到88岁 才发现自己能魅惑众生 |
[02:38] | What do you want for breakfast? | 早餐想吃什么 |
[02:39] | – Oh, you cook? – And give advice. | -你给我们做饭吗 -还给意见 |
[02:42] | Like drama on Entourage. | 就像《明星伙伴》里那样 |
[02:46] | You watch entourage? | 你看《明星伙伴》 |
[02:47] | You seem more like a Weeds viewer to me. | 我觉得《单身毒妈》才是你的菜 |
[02:52] | That show is so unrealistic. | 那部电视剧太假了 |
[02:56] | I’ll have egg whites, please. | 我要蛋白 谢谢 |
[02:58] | Half a grapefruit, sprinkle of splenda. | 半个柚子 撒点代糖 |
[03:00] | Steel-cut oats with seasonal berries. | 燕麦加时令浆果 |
[03:02] | Pancakes and bacon, coming up. | 煎饼和培根 马上来 |
[03:16] | I cannot believe that all of these great furniture was in storage. | 真不敢相信 这么多好家具居然收在贮藏室 |
[03:18] | I mean, I love the table, I love the chairs, | 我喜欢这桌子 这椅子 |
[03:20] | I love the sofa. I really love the rugs. | 我喜欢这沙发 我好喜欢这地毯 |
[03:23] | I might not even send for my stuff in L.A. | 我看洛杉矶老家的东西不用寄来了 |
[03:25] | Oh, boy, if this furniture could talk, huh? | 老天 如果这些家具能说话多好 |
[03:28] | It would be a welcome relief. | 那我就有救了 |
[03:34] | I’m sorry, I just… I got a little, you know, carried away. | 对不起 我有点 兴奋过头了 |
[03:37] | So have you decided which guy to call yet? | 你决定给谁打电话了吗 |
[03:40] | – No. – Really? | -没有 -不是吧 |
[03:42] | Well, you know, why don’t let me help you? | 这样吧 我来帮你 |
[03:43] | Just tell me a little bit about them. | 跟我介绍下他们 |
[03:46] | Arthur can drive at night. | 亚瑟在晚上还能开车 |
[03:53] | And Larry has that nice full ring of hair. | 莱瑞有一圈漂亮的”地中海” |
[03:59] | Sal has both original hips, | 萨尔两块原装的髋骨都还在 |
[04:02] | which is sexy as hell. | 性感得让我心儿怦怦跳 |
[04:06] | Well, it sounds to me like you can’t go wrong, | 我觉得三位都不错 |
[04:08] | so just pick one and call. | 你就随便选一位打过去吧 |
[04:09] | Uh, right. | 好的 |
[04:12] | Maybe tomorrow. | 不如明天吧 |
[04:14] | Elka, what’s going on? | 爱尔卡 到底怎么了 |
[04:16] | Oh, Melanie, I don’t know how to call a man. | 梅兰妮 我不知道怎么给男人打电话 |
[04:19] | Ok, I’m gonna help you. | 好的 我来帮你 |
[04:21] | Let’s just pretend, all right? We’ll practice. | 我们来模仿练习下 好吗 |
[04:23] | Which one of these do you want me to be? | 你想让我扮哪一位 |
[04:25] | – Larry with the hair. – Okay. | -“地中海”莱瑞 -好的 |
[04:28] | I’m Larry. You call me. | 我是莱瑞 你打给我 |
[04:31] | Ring, ring. | 叮叮 |
[04:32] | – Hello? – What are you doing? | -喂 -你在做什么 |
[04:36] | I mean, nobody over 80 answers on the first ring. | 你什么时候见过年过80的人 电话一响就接的 |
[04:41] | Well, yeah, okay. | 是 好的 |
[04:42] | Sorry, sorry, my bad. Um, let’s try this again. | 抱歉抱歉 是我不对 我们再来一次 |
[04:45] | Ring, ring. | 叮叮 |
[04:47] | Ring, ring. | 叮叮 |
[04:49] | Ring, ring. | 叮叮 |
[04:52] | Ring, ring. | 叮叮 |
[04:54] | Ring, ring. | 叮叮 |
[04:55] | – Hello? – I can’t do this. | -喂 -我说不出口 |
[04:58] | Oh, Elka. | 爱尔卡 |
[05:00] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎样 |
[05:02] | Like you stepped out of a painting… | 像是画中人走了出来 |
[05:05] | of hookers. | 妓女写实画 |
[05:10] | Do not pay attention to her. Joy, you look absolutely gorgeous. | 别听她瞎说 乔依 你绝对是光彩照人 |
[05:13] | Are you sure? Not too “Cougary”? | 确定吗 不会太熟女吗 |
[05:16] | Oh, God, I hate that bloody word. | 老天 我恨这该死的词 |
[05:18] | But that’s what I am, aren’t I? | 可我本来就是熟女 |
[05:20] | And I’m the worst kind of cougar– a self-hating cougar. | 还是最差劲的那种剩女 自厌的熟女 |
[05:22] | – Maybe I should call and cancel. – Stop acting so ridiculous. | -我还是打电话取消吧 -别神经兮兮的 |
[05:26] | But what if he makes references I don’t understand. | 万一他说什么潮语我不懂怎么办 |
[05:28] | Look, if you say something wrong, | 如果你说错话了 |
[05:29] | you can always fall back on being british. | 就用英国佬这招脱身 |
[05:31] | You know, you could say, um, | 你可以说 |
[05:32] | that’s what we calls it in London. | 在伦敦我们就这么说 |
[05:38] | Okay, I’ll go, | 好吧 我去 |
[05:39] | but only because I’m terrified you’ll do that again. | 因为我好怕你会再说一遍 |
[05:43] | Oh, can I help you? | 请问有什么事吗 |
[05:44] | It’s me. Give me a hand. | 是我 搭把手 |
[05:46] | – Can’t. I’m leaving on my date. – Oh, what are you wearing? | -没空 我要去约会 -你穿的是什么 |
[05:49] | That thing that I wore to that | 就那件我穿上 |
[05:50] | – thing where that guy thought I was that model. – Good choice. | -去某地被某人认为是某模特 -有品味 |
[05:52] | Just remember what it does when you sit down. | 要注意坐下后的效果 |
[05:58] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[05:59] | What an ordeal. So many people. | 真是折磨 好多人 |
[06:01] | Although I got to hand it to them, no matters how big you are, | 不过 我真是佩服他们 无论多大块头 |
[06:05] | in Cleveland, everybody seems to think | 在克利夫兰 似乎人人都觉得 |
[06:06] | that they can pull off wearing shorts. | 自己能把短裤穿出味道 |
[06:10] | So what’s with all the stuff? | 怎么会买这么多 |
[06:12] | Oh, you can’t leave a Big n Easy with less. | 在「大又妙」买东西 这算少的 |
[06:14] | You know, everywhere you turn, | 每当一转身 |
[06:16] | they’re offering a lifetime supply of something for a pittance. | 就有花点小钱得到”终身免费供应”的好事 |
[06:19] | – So you got all this for that? – I know. | -就为了这个买这么多 -可不是嘛 |
[06:22] | I could have bought out the entire store | 我上月买苦艾酒的钱 |
[06:24] | for what I spent last month on vermouth. | 都够买下整家店了 |
[06:27] | Oh, my god, vermouth. I forgot the vermouth. I got to go. | 天呐 苦艾酒 我忘了买苦艾酒 我得再去 |
[06:30] | Wait, wait, it’s still open? | 等下 还在营业吗 |
[06:32] | Oh, yeah, they never close. | 当然 「大又妙」永不打烊 |
[06:33] | Oh, no, they welcome in all people anytime, day or night. | 无论白天黑夜 任何时候都任君光临 |
[06:36] | It’s like hell. | 就像地狱一样 |
[06:41] | You know, my favorite is the one | 话说 我最喜欢的 |
[06:43] | where Jan got the wig. | 就是简戴假发那集 |
[06:45] | An excellent choice. | 明智的选择 |
[06:47] | But for me, it has to be where Marsha stalked Davy Jones. | 我最喜欢的是马莎跟踪戴维·琼斯那集 |
[06:51] | I love all those old reruns. | 我喜欢这些重播的老剧 |
[06:53] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[06:55] | Reruns. | 重播”老”剧 |
[06:59] | And I know I said it two minutes ago, | 我知道我刚刚才说过 |
[07:01] | but you are incredibly pretty. | 可你真的好美 |
[07:04] | Stop. | 快打住吧 |
[07:07] | But don’t stop. | 别打住 |
[07:09] | And funny and smart, and your accent drives me crazy… | 你风趣聪明 你的口音真让我疯狂 |
[07:13] | In a good way. | 疯狂倾心 |
[07:15] | You know, I was actually born in Britain. | 其实我是在英国出生的 |
[07:17] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是嘛 -是的 |
[07:18] | My birth mom gave me up for adoption | 我的生母将我送去领养 |
[07:21] | to this American couple. | 一对美国夫妇领养了我 |
[07:24] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[07:26] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[07:27] | I think I’m dating my son. | 我觉得我在跟我儿子约会 |
[07:34] | – So he was born in London? – On the exact same day. | -他出生在伦敦 -同一天生日 |
[07:38] | And year. I made him say it, like, three times. | 同年 我哄着他说了大概有三遍 |
[07:41] | – Wow, that is a huge coincidence. – No kidding. | -这也太巧了 -就是啊 |
[07:43] | So what did you say to him? | 那你怎么跟他说的 |
[07:44] | Oh, I made up some lame excuse | 我编了些蹩脚的借口 |
[07:46] | and basically bolted out of there. | 基本上是狼狈而逃 |
[07:48] | But up until the time I found that I might be his mother | 在我发现我可能是他母亲之前 |
[07:51] | he was the best date I’ve had in years. | 他是我多年来约过的最好的男生 |
[07:55] | Saw the light on. What’s up? | 我看到灯还开着 怎么了 |
[07:59] | Oh, go ahead. | 告诉她吧 |
[08:02] | When Joy was a teenager, she got pregnant. | 乔依是少女时 曾经怀孕生子 |
[08:05] | I’m not surprised. | 我一点都不意外 |
[08:10] | And now she thinks she might be dating her son. | 现在 她觉得她可能是在跟亲生儿子约会 |
[08:13] | Still not surprised. | 我依然毫不意外 |
[08:16] | – You sleeping with him? – No! | -你跟他上床了吗 -当然没有 |
[08:21] | Wait. You told me you never had children. | 等等 可你告诉我你没有生过孩子 |
[08:24] | Because that’s what I tell people. | 我对外人都这么说 |
[08:26] | I’ve never raised the child. | 我没有抚养过这孩子 |
[08:28] | Besides, it’s a time in my life I prefer to keep buried. | 而且 那是我想要永远埋葬的一段人生 |
[08:37] | It’s him asking if I’m okay. | 是他问我好不好 |
[08:41] | What a sweet boy. | 真是个贴心的孩子 |
[08:48] | Maybe I should just call him and tell him the truth. | 也许 我应该打给他说出真相 |
[08:49] | What, are you out of your mind? | 你是疯子还是傻子 |
[08:51] | What if he isn’t your son? | 万一他不是你儿子呢 |
[08:53] | I might be your mother? Probably romance killer. | 我可能是你老妈 挺煞风景的说 |
[08:57] | And what’s even more horrific is you’d have to admit | 更可怕的是 这样你就得承认 |
[09:00] | that you’re old enough to be his mother. | 你老得够当他妈了 |
[09:02] | Now, how old does he think you are? | 他现在以为你多少岁 |
[09:04] | He said I look 38. | 他说我看起来是38 |
[09:06] | Your son is mentally challenged? | 你儿子是个弱智吗 |
[09:16] | I just wish I had some proof one way or another. | 真希望我有办法找到什么证据 |
[09:20] | You know, something like this once happened to Honor st. Raven. | 知道吗 欧娜·圣瑞雯也曾经遇过这种事 |
[09:23] | You remember when I was on that island studying monkeys? | 还记得我在岛上研究猴子的情节吗 |
[09:26] | Yeah, I might have missed that episode. | 好吧 我可能错过了那一集 |
[09:29] | It was a six months arc. | 那个情节足足持续半年 |
[09:33] | How long are we gonna do this? Just tell us what happened. | 别瞎扯这个了 直接说剧情吧 |
[09:36] | The scientist I was working with kidnapped me | 与我共事的科学家绑架了我 |
[09:39] | and then revealed himself to be the Venezuelan hit man El Gato. | 他的真面目居然是委内瑞拉杀手 艾尔·加托 |
[09:43] | That’s “The Cat”. | 意思是”猫”[西班牙语] |
[09:46] | Thank you, Telemundo. | 西班牙语肥皂剧看得够多啊 |
[09:53] | But what does this have to do with my situation? | 这跟我的遭遇有什么关系 |
[09:55] | Well, he also claimed to be my father. | 他还说是我的父亲 |
[09:59] | Well, that’s just stupid. | 这剧情也太傻了吧 |
[10:01] | It was submitted for a humanitas award. | 它被提交参选人道主义奖呢 |
[10:04] | By whom? | 谁提交的 |
[10:05] | It was submitted. | 反正就是提交报名了 |
[10:08] | And anyway, I had to prove that he wasn’t my father, | 总之 我必须得证明他不是我的父亲 |
[10:11] | so I had to collect a sample of his DNA. | 所以我不得不收集他的DNA样本 |
[10:14] | Now, that’s what you should do. | 你也该这么做 |
[10:16] | Oh, yeah, like on CSI. | 没错 就像《犯罪现场调查》里演的 |
[10:17] | You could get his skin scrapings from under your fingernails, | 你可以采集你指甲里他的皮肤组织 |
[10:20] | or you could get a sample of his blood, | 或者他的血液样本 |
[10:22] | or you could swab the inside of his cheek with a q-tip. | 或者 用棉签在他嘴里扫扫 |
[10:24] | All very natural dating activities. | 是啊 约会一般都这么干来着 |
[10:29] | But, Joy, you need to know. | 乔依 你得弄清楚 |
[10:31] | I mean, is he your sweet baby boy | 他到底是你贴心的宝贝儿子 |
[10:33] | or your dirty, sexy, hot boyfriend? | 还是你下流性感的宝贝男朋友 |
[10:36] | And either way, win-win. | 不管是什么 你都赚到了 |
[10:40] | I can’t believe I’m actually saying this, but… | 真不敢相信我会说这话 但是… |
[10:42] | how did Honor st. Raven get El Gato’s DNA? | 欧娜·圣瑞雯是怎么拿到艾尔·加托的DNA的 |
[10:46] | I plucked a hair from his head | 我拔了他的一根头发 |
[10:48] | with the follicle still attached. | 下面还带着毛囊 |
[10:50] | You get that… | 只要你能弄到手 |
[10:52] | and we can test his DNA. | 我们就能做DNA测试 |
[10:54] | From our home DNA lab? | 在自家DNA实验室测吗 |
[10:58] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[10:59] | I’ve got a lab I’ve done some business with. | 我和实验室打过交道 我有门路 |
[11:08] | So, young lady, you ready to make that phone call again? | 小姑娘 准备好打电话了吗 |
[11:12] | Uh, I already did. | 我已经打了 |
[11:14] | Turns out he’s not interested. | 结果发现他对我不感兴趣 |
[11:16] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[11:18] | Okay, fine. I just can’t do it. I’m scared. | 好吧 我做不到 我好怕 |
[11:21] | Oh, come on. Who would say no to this? | 拜托 谁会拒绝你这种美女啊 |
[11:25] | Well, you got that right. | 这你倒是没说错 |
[11:29] | Come on, call Larry with the hair. Do you have his number? | 来吧 打给”地中海”莱瑞 记得号码吗 |
[11:32] | I know it by heart. | 我已经熟记于心 |
[11:38] | Hello, this is Elka Ostrovsky | 你好 我是爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基 |
[11:41] | calling for Larry. | 请找莱瑞 |
[11:48] | Okay, Saturday at 1:00. | 好的 星期六下午1点 |
[11:50] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[11:52] | Yay, good for you. Lucky Larry. | 耶 你真是好样的 莱瑞真幸运 |
[11:55] | Larry’s dead. I’m going to his funeral. | 莱瑞去世了 我要去参加他的葬礼 |
[12:01] | See, it’s fate telling me it’s too late. | 瞧吧 这是老天在告诉我一切都太迟了 |
[12:04] | Or this is fate reminding you that life is short, | 也许老天是在提醒你 人生苦短 |
[12:07] | so you’d better call the other one before he pops off too. | 你最好马上打给另一位 免得他也驾鹤西去了 |
[12:13] | – Okay, I’ll try Sal’s number. – Try Sal. | -好吧 我打给萨尔试试 -试试萨尔 |
[12:20] | He answered right away. | 他立刻就接了 |
[12:22] | Well, he’s got the two good hips. | 原装的髋骨果然好使 |
[12:24] | Sal, this is Elka. | 萨尔 我是爱尔卡 |
[12:27] | I met you at– | 我们见过的… |
[12:30] | Yes, it’s dimples. | 是的 是酒窝 |
[12:35] | I’m nervous. | 我好紧张 |
[12:36] | You’re doing great, and I’m right here if you need me. | 你表现很好 如果你需要 我会在旁边帮你的 |
[12:40] | I was thinking we might meet later tonight | 我在想 要不要晚上碰个面 |
[12:44] | for a double date. | 来个双对约会 |
[12:47] | – Her name is Melanie. – What? | -她叫梅兰妮 -什么 |
[12:51] | You have a younger friend? | 你也有个年轻些的朋友 |
[12:55] | Only 85. | 才85岁啊 |
[12:59] | Uses a walker, but grips it very lightly. | 用助步器 不过只是稍微借下力 |
[13:12] | Oh, Tyler, what a lovely place. | 泰勒 你家真漂亮 |
[13:16] | You’re doing very well for yourself… | 看来你是个成功人士 |
[13:19] | Although you really should tidy up before company comes. | 不过在客人来之前 你真该收拾一下 |
[13:24] | What are you, my mother? | 你是我老妈吗 |
[13:29] | Would that be so bad? | 那样真的很糟糕吗 |
[13:32] | – What? – Nothing. Just joking. | -什么 -没什么 开玩笑 |
[13:40] | You are funny… | 你真风趣 |
[13:42] | And smoking hot. | 还很性感 |
[13:44] | Oh, well, good genes. | 基因好嘛 |
[13:48] | You know, I got to say, I was a little surprised | 我得说 我有点小意外 |
[13:50] | when I got your text that we should skip dinner | 你居然发短信给我 建议我们跳过晚餐 |
[13:52] | and come directly here instead. | 直奔我家 |
[13:55] | Well, it’s a little more private. | 是啊 这里更私密 |
[13:56] | Awesome. | 爽 |
[13:59] | You know you’ve the most fabulous hair | 你的发质好极了 |
[14:01] | so thick and fluent. | 浓密顺滑 |
[14:03] | Yeah, it’s just like yours. | 是的 和你的一样 |
[14:05] | Yeah, I noticed that. | 是啊 我注意到了 |
[14:10] | I just want to reach in and grab hold… | 我只想伸入发间 抓住它们 |
[14:13] | and grab harder. | 用力抓 |
[14:18] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[14:19] | I’m so sorry. Are you okay? | 对不起 你没事吧 |
[14:21] | Yeah, I’m fine. Really. | 我没事 真的没事 |
[14:23] | Oh, no, you’re bleeding. | 不会吧 你流血了 |
[14:26] | Oh, you’re bleeding! | 你流血了 |
[14:29] | I’ll just go clean up. It’s nothing. | 我去洗一下 没事的 |
[14:31] | No, no, no, wait. I have tissues. | 不用 我有纸巾 |
[14:33] | Lots and lots of tissues. | 大把的纸巾 |
[14:35] | My friend Victoria buys them in bulk. | 我朋友维多利亚一堆一堆地往家买 |
[14:39] | There. That should be enough. | 好了 应该够了 |
[14:41] | I mean, that’s better. | 我是说 应该好些了 |
[14:45] | You know, I’d really prefer white wine if you have it. | 我更想喝白葡萄酒 如果你有的话 |
[14:48] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[14:49] | Coming right up. | 马上来 |
[14:55] | Any particular kind of– | 有没有特别想喝的… |
[14:57] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[14:59] | Oh, nothing. It’s just a baggie. | 没什么 小袋子而已 |
[15:02] | My friend Victoria gets those by the bulk too. | 也是维多利亚一堆一堆往家买的 |
[15:05] | She’s nuts, that woman… | 那婆娘简直是个神经病 |
[15:08] | Crazy, crazy, crazy Victoria. | 超级疯狂的维多利亚 |
[15:16] | Why are you collecting my blood? | 你为什么收集我的血液 |
[15:18] | Oh, well, you know, | 这个嘛 你懂的 |
[15:20] | collecting blood is all the rage now. | 收集血液现在很潮的 |
[15:23] | True blood, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse. | 《真爱如血》《暮光之城》三部曲 |
[15:27] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[15:30] | So, what are you… a vampire? | 所以 你是 吸血鬼吗 |
[15:32] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不是 不是 当然不是 |
[15:35] | I don’t want to suck your blood. | 我不想吸你的血 |
[15:36] | I just want to take it home with me. | 我只是要把你的血带回家 |
[15:45] | I was collecting your DNA, because… | 我在采集你的DNA 因为… |
[15:49] | I think I might possibly be your mother. | 我觉得我可能是你母亲 |
[15:52] | My mother? | 我母亲 |
[15:53] | It’s better that a vampire. | 总比吸血鬼好吧 |
[15:57] | No, it isn’t. | 不 不见得 |
[16:00] | Look, I-I gave up a baby for adoption. | 听着 我曾经把儿子送去领养 |
[16:02] | I know my birth mother. | 我认识自己的亲生母亲 |
[16:05] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[16:05] | Yeah, I registered on a website. | 是啊 我通过一个网站找到了她 |
[16:07] | I met her, like, ten years ago. | 我大概十年前就见过她了 |
[16:15] | Well, that’s fantastic news. | 那真是天大的好消息 |
[16:18] | I’m not your mother. | 我不是你妈 |
[16:20] | We can go back to how we were now. | 我们该做什么接着做吧 |
[16:23] | I’ll just let myself out. | 我自己出去不用送了 |
[16:28] | Here’s to the prettiest girl in the place. | 敬这里最美丽的姑娘 |
[16:32] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:43] | – Yes, that’s refreshing! – What? | -是的 的确很提神 -什么 |
[16:46] | It’s refreshing. | 很提神 |
[16:48] | It’s refreshing, isn’t it? | 很提神 对吧 |
[16:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:54] | Plenty more where that came from. | 更”提神”的在后头 |
[17:03] | What are you doing home so early? | 你怎么这么早回家了 |
[17:05] | Did you get the hair? | 弄到头发了吗 |
[17:07] | He’s not my son… | 他不是我儿子 |
[17:09] | Or my boyfriend. | 也不能当男朋友了 |
[17:11] | Wweetie, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 我很遗憾 |
[17:13] | What a night. | 今晚真够折腾的 |
[17:14] | Yeah, I’ll say. | 是啊 可不是嘛 |
[17:16] | I was out with a handsy 85-year-old | 我陪85岁的咸猪手老爷爷约会 |
[17:17] | who doesn’t get “No means no” because he couldn’t hear it. | 他不懂什么叫拒绝 因为他根本听不到 |
[17:26] | Where is Victoria? | 维多利亚去哪里了 |
[17:27] | Big n easy– where else? | 「大又妙」呗 还能去哪儿 |
[17:30] | She’s really getting addicted to that place. | 她对那地方真是上瘾了 |
[17:33] | – Time for an intervention? – Yeah, I think so. | -是时候开劝戒大会吗 -没错 |
[17:35] | How many interventions have we done for her? | 到底给她开过多少次劝戒大会了 |
[17:37] | Oh, counting kabbalah and colonics? | 算上信奉卡巴拉教和迷上清肠片吗 |
[17:44] | Ooh, look, a crowd– it must be something good. | 好多人 肯定有好东西 |
[17:47] | Hope there’s more of that beer-battered… | 希望又是啤酒炸什么块 |
[17:49] | – What was that? – Who cares? It was battered in beer. | -到底是什么来着 -管它呢 总之蘸了啤酒炸就行 |
[17:52] | Don’t worry. No detergent box will go unsigned. | 别担心 我会在所有洗衣粉包装上签名的 |
[17:56] | Victoria? | 维多利亚 |
[17:58] | Joy. Uh, Melanie. | 乔依 梅兰妮 |
[18:00] | What a surprise. | 真是个意外之喜啊 |
[18:02] | – Would you excuse me for just a moment? – Sure. | -恕我失陪一下 -当然没问题 |
[18:11] | Darling, isn’t this all a little pathetic? | 亲爱的 这样是不是有点可悲啊 |
[18:13] | Well, I suppose some people might think so. | 可能有人会这样想吧 |
[18:16] | By the way, how was your date with your son? | 顺便问下 你和你儿子的约会怎么样了 |
[18:21] | Turns out he’s not my son. | 他不是我儿子 |
[18:22] | – Boyfriend? – Nope. | -男朋友呢 -没戏了 |
[18:25] | – You okay? – Yep. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[18:27] | Free samples are helping. | 试吃品让我开心了不少 |
[18:30] | So you bought all that stuff just as an excuse to come down here? | 你买了那么多东西 就是为了有借口来这里 |
[18:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:35] | See, I’ve been feeling very insecure | 自从《明日边缘》被砍后 |
[18:37] | ever since the Edge of Tomorrow was canceled, | 我的不安全感就跟火山爆发一样 |
[18:39] | and I-I just didn’t want to burden you two with it. | 我不想一直跟你们说 成为你们的负担 |
[18:42] | You talk about it all the time. | 你说的还少吗 |
[18:44] | Yes, but I’ve really wanted to talk about it more. | 是啊 可我真的很想说得更多 |
[18:48] | Attention, Big n Easy shoppers… | 「大又妙」仓储的顾客们请注意 |
[18:51] | Can you believe that’s us? | 你敢信我们也算吗 |
[18:53] | In the deli department, we are proud to announce | 在熟食部 我们有幸宣布 |
[18:55] | our latest yard-long hero sandwich, | 新出炉的巨无霸三明治 |
[18:57] | the Victoria Chase. | 被命名为维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[18:59] | You see, I’m a hero. | 听到没 我成了英雄[三明治] |
[19:00] | Oh, come on. I promised I’d spray on the first foot of cheese. | 来吧 我承诺过要第一个把芝士喷上 |
[19:10] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[19:11] | – You won’t approve. – Tell us. | -你们不会支持的 -说吧 |
[19:15] | Googling the ex. | 搜索前夫 |
[19:17] | I found a picture of Anders and Kim in Paris. | 我发现了安德斯和金姆在巴黎的照片 |
[19:22] | Apparently, they were flying to some competition… | 很显然 他们飞去巴黎是参加比赛的 |
[19:24] | ’cause she’s a fitness model. | 因为她是瘦骨精模特 |
[19:28] | All right, take it from someone | 好了 听我这个 |
[19:29] | who went searching for validation in bulk. | 在仓储超市寻求安全感的人一句劝 |
[19:36] | Sometimes is just best to let things go. | 有时候 学会放手比较好 |
[19:39] | Yeah, you’re right. What’s past is past. | 你说得对 过去的就让它过去吧 |
[19:42] | Still, you can’t pretend it never existed. | 但是 你无法假装它从未存在过 |
[19:45] | Here, let me have that. | 来 电脑给我 |
[19:49] | Tyler mentioned this website | 泰勒提到过一个网站 |
[19:50] | he used to let his mother know he was looking for her. | 他通过这个网站让他妈妈知道 他在寻找她 |
[19:53] | Oh, Joy, this is amazing. | 乔依 真是太好了 |
[19:55] | Are you really thinking of finding your son? | 你真的打算找儿子吗 |
[19:58] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[20:00] | It’s all just a… a lot. | 突如其来 心里很沉重 |
[20:04] | I can’t imagine. | 我无法想象 |
[20:05] | Yes, you can. You’re a mother. | 你可以的 你是位母亲 |
[20:09] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[20:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:14] | Oh, it’s just so weird to think of him out there– a grown man. | 感觉怪怪的 想到他如今已是 男子汉了 |
[20:19] | He could be married, have kids of his own. | 可能结婚了 有了自己的孩子 |
[20:22] | I might even have… | 我可能已经有了… |
[20:24] | grandkids. | 孙子 |
[20:27] | Hey, maybe one of ’em’s old enough for you to date. | 嘿 也许其中年龄较大的已经可以和你约会了 |
[20:36] | Too soon? | 没到开玩笑的时候吗 |