时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:14] | – So how was the farmers’ market? – Weird. | -农贸集市怎么样 -很奇怪 |
[00:16] | In L.A., a farmers’ market means Sushi, pate, and gelato. | 在洛杉矶 农贸集市意味着寿司 馅饼 冰淇淋 |
[00:20] | This was just a bunch of stuff grown by farmers. | 这里卖的全是农民伯伯种的庄稼 |
[00:25] | Your mother called, by the way. | 你妈打电话来了 |
[00:28] | – Oh, no. – Did you tell her I was dead? | -不会吧 -有没有说我死了 |
[00:31] | Wait. Whose mother called? | 说清楚 谁的妈妈打电话了 |
[00:32] | – Melanie’s. – Oh, thank god. | -梅兰妮的 -谢天谢地 |
[00:36] | She wants to come for a visit, | 她想过来看看 |
[00:37] | and I told her this weekend would be good. | 我跟她说这个周末挺合适的 |
[00:39] | No! | 不要啊 |
[00:42] | Why did you say that? | 你为什么要这么说 |
[00:44] | Because I knew this would be your reaction. | 因为我想看你这副反应呗 |
[00:48] | You’re fun to fluster. | 逗你玩儿挺有意思的 |
[00:51] | Oh, come on, your mum’s as sweet as pie. | 得了吧 你妈人可好了 |
[00:54] | All mine does is criticize me. | 我老娘就会说我的不是 |
[00:56] | I like her already. | 姐这就已经喜欢她了 |
[00:59] | At least yours isn’t insanely overprotective. | 至少你妈不是疯狂护小鸡的鸡妈妈 |
[01:02] | All my life my mom was afraid I’d get sick or hurt or lost. | 我这辈子 我妈总在担心我生病 受伤 迷路 |
[01:06] | Halloween–I was only allowed to trick-or-treat at two houses, | 万圣节时 我只能去两家玩”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[01:09] | mine and my grandparents. | 就是自己家和外婆家 |
[01:10] | And I had to wear my coat over my costume. | 我的装扮服外还得罩件大衣 |
[01:13] | And then when I took the candy home, i had to throw it away, | 而且 我拿着糖回家后 就得扔掉 |
[01:16] | because there might be razor blades in it. | 因为糖里面可能有刀片 |
[01:19] | From your grandparents? | 外婆家给的糖会有那玩意儿 |
[01:21] | My mother trusted no one. | 我妈觉得人人都是狼外婆 |
[01:23] | Well, in my house, it was all about my father. | 在我家 什么都是以我爸为中心 |
[01:26] | That man is monumentally self-absorbed. | 老爷子真是自私自大的典范 |
[01:29] | – Well, my– – Joy, please, I am not finished. | -我的… – 乔依 我还没说完呢 |
[01:33] | He’s just one of those actors | 他就跟某些自大的演员一样 |
[01:34] | who thinks the whole world revolves around him. | 以为世界是围着他转的 |
[01:37] | – You know– – Why is everyone interrupting me? | -知道吗 -怎么总有人插嘴 |
[01:41] | My father and I argued about everything. | 什么事我爸和我都要争个没完 |
[01:44] | The last fight we had was about | 最后吵的一架是 |
[01:46] | whether or not the gun was loaded. | 枪到底有没有上膛 |
[01:56] | Two days later, bam-o! | 两天后 砰砰 |
[02:00] | Heart attack. | 心脏病突发 |
[02:05] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[02:06] | Your parents aren’t gonna be around forever. | 父母不会陪着你一辈子的 |
[02:11] | Bam-o! | 砰砰 |
[02:16] | You know, I do owe my father a visit. | 我答应让我爸来玩 还欠着呢 |
[02:19] | And I owe my mother a son-in-law and grandchild. | 我还欠我妈一个女婿和外孙呢 |
[02:21] | I know, because she reminds me every two minutes. | 她每天唠叨得我耳根不得清静 |
[02:25] | Well, my mother is coming. | 反正我妈要来了 |
[02:27] | So why don’t you just invite your dad and your mom here? | 不如你们也各自邀请父母来吧 |
[02:30] | Oh, my mother would never step foot in this country. | 我妈绝不会踏足这个国家 |
[02:32] | That’s why I moved here. | 所以我才躲到这儿来 |
[02:36] | I could invite my father, but watch out. | 我可以邀请我爸来 不过各位小心了 |
[02:39] | I mean, he hits on everything that moves. | 任何喘气儿的 他都会勾搭 |
[02:41] | I like him already. | 姐这就已经喜欢他了 |
[02:54] | Actually, I feel quite at home here in Cleveland. | 来克利夫兰 有回家的感觉 |
[02:57] | When I last played the play house, | 我上次在这里的剧院演出时 |
[02:59] | I received six curtain calls | 取到了六次谢幕的巨大成功 |
[03:03] | and three hotel keys. | 还有三把酒店房间的钥匙 |
[03:06] | You know when I played Honor st. Raven– | 我演欧娜·圣瑞雯时… |
[03:07] | It was a little gem called The Tempest. | 此佳作名为《暴风雨》[莎翁作品] |
[03:10] | You know, Victoria could have done Shakespeare | 维多利亚也可以诠释莎翁作品的 |
[03:13] | had she not squandered her talent on television. | 可惜她把才华都浪费在肥皂剧上了 |
[03:15] | She got fan favorite plaque from TV guide. | 她获得了《电视指南》的「最受粉丝欢迎奖」 |
[03:18] | Not helping. | 别帮倒忙了 |
[03:20] | She was really very good on Edge of Tomorrow. | 她在《明日边缘》里的演出真的很棒 |
[03:22] | I don’t watch that much television. | 我不怎么看电视的 |
[03:24] | Of course not. | 当然不看了 |
[03:25] | It doesn’t have a mirrored surface. | 电视机的屏幕又不是镜子 |
[03:32] | Sorry about the drill. | 抱歉有电钻的噪音 |
[03:33] | My mom couldn’t relax until she put a dead bolt on the back door. | 不在后门加个档片锁 我妈是不会安心的 |
[03:37] | So where were we? | 说到哪里了 |
[03:38] | Curtain calls, comma, mine. | 谢幕 逗号 我的 |
[03:43] | I believe I set my personal record at the broadhurst– | 我的个人纪录应该是布罗德赫斯特剧院那次 |
[03:45] | Ten. You remember, Victoria. | 十次谢幕 维多利亚 你记得的 |
[03:47] | That was the night I invited your sorority sisters to my dressing room. | 那晚我还邀请你的姐妹淘们去我的化妆间 |
[03:53] | Yes, yes, I remembered that | 是啊 我记得 |
[03:54] | to various therapists for years to come. | 以及随之而来的多年的心理咨询 |
[03:57] | You girls… | 姑娘们 |
[03:59] | You were just asking to be robbed and murdered. | 你们简直就是请人来打劫和谋杀你们 |
[04:04] | Oh, now, can I get you anything– | 还需要什么吗 |
[04:06] | some more chips or–or a cocktail napkin? | 薯片 还是餐巾纸 |
[04:08] | Ma, ma, ma, no, we just want more of you. | 妈妈 不用 我们需要你的陪伴 |
[04:10] | You haven’t sat for two minutes. | 你都没好好坐会儿 |
[04:12] | Oh, no, no, no, let me do that. | 不不不 我来我来 |
[04:14] | It’s hot. | 很烫的 |
[04:20] | My favorite, hot spinach and breath dip. | 我最喜欢的 热腾腾的口水菠菜饼 |
[04:24] | You look cold. Are you cold? | 我觉得你冷 你冷吗 |
[04:25] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我挺好的 |
[04:26] | I’m going to get you my shawl. | 我去给你拿披肩 |
[04:29] | I must say, Melanie– divorce becomes you, | 不得不说 梅兰妮 离婚后你真是楚楚动人 |
[04:32] | as it has me, several times. | 我也是 好几次呢 |
[04:36] | And, Joy, you look as lovely as ever. | 乔依 你还是那么漂亮 |
[04:41] | Thank you, Alex. | 谢谢你 艾利克斯 |
[04:43] | You look great too. | 你也挺帅的 |
[04:45] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:46] | I like to think I can still play the romantic lead. | 我觉得我还可以出演爱情剧的男主角 |
[04:49] | I like to think I had a happy childhood. | 我还觉得我有一个快乐的童年呢 |
[04:55] | Will you please stop smiling? | 你幸灾乐祸个什么劲儿 |
[04:57] | I can’t. Deep down I feel bad for you, | 忍不住 其实我内心挺同情你们的 |
[04:59] | but everywhere else, | 不过我更为自己高兴 |
[05:00] | I’m just so happy my mother’s an ocean away. | 我和我老娘隔着一个大洋呢 |
[05:05] | There you are. That’s better. | 给 这样好些了 |
[05:06] | Thanks, mom. Thanks. Now, will you please sit down? | 谢谢你 妈 谢谢 你现在可以坐下了吧 |
[05:08] | Oh, of course. | 当然了 |
[05:10] | But first I have to give you your housewarming present. | 不过我得先给你这份乔迁大礼 |
[05:15] | Now, I didn’t know what you needed, | 我不知道你需要什么 |
[05:17] | so I just brought you some sunscreen | 所以我给你买了防晒霜 |
[05:19] | and a new rape whistle. | 还有防狼口哨 |
[05:24] | Gee, thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[05:25] | ‘Cause nothing warms a home like a rape whistle. | 防狼口哨最能体现出乔迁之喜了 |
[05:30] | Somebody’s getting cranky. Your blood sugar must be low. | 有人发脾气啦 你的血糖一定很低 |
[05:33] | Here, eat some cheese. | 来 吃点芝士 |
[05:36] | Oh, are you still having trouble with your irritable bowel? | 你肠易激的毛病好了没 |
[05:44] | Her sister used to call her “Smellanie.” | 她姐姐以前叫她”臭屁妮” |
[05:50] | We used to call Victoria “Sticktoria”… | 我们以前管维多利亚叫”瘦多利亚” |
[05:55] | Built like a boy. | 跟男孩一样平坦无曲线 |
[06:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:05] | I’m just so happy. | 我太开心了 |
[06:11] | What just happened? | 你怎么了 |
[06:12] | I suddenly felt a chill. | 我突然背上一凉 |
[06:15] | It’s almost like there’s a sinister presence in the room. | 好像一股阴气扫过这房间 |
[06:18] | Good news, Joy– | 好消息 乔依 |
[06:20] | your mother came after all. | 你妈妈还是来了 |
[06:22] | She’s my new Internet buddy. | 她是我的新网友 |
[06:31] | Mother? | 妈 |
[06:32] | Oh, dear god. What’s going on around your eyes? | 上帝啊 你眼周是怎么回事啊 |
[06:36] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[06:38] | Elka video-messaged me back | 爱尔卡找我视频聊天 |
[06:41] | after you so rudely logged off on me the other day. | 就在那天你很没礼貌地下线后 |
[06:44] | Well, you’d already criticized my hair, | 你已经批评了我的发型 |
[06:46] | my clothes, and my posture. | 衣服 还有坐姿 |
[06:47] | I thought we were done. | 我以为我们聊完了 |
[06:49] | You know, Rejoyla, when you’re snarky, | 瑞乔依娜 你说风凉话时 |
[06:52] | something unfortunate happens to your face. | 脸上的表情很悲剧 |
[06:57] | She knows. I tell her all the time. | 她知道的 我一直在提醒她 |
[07:06] | So this is where you two are hiding. | 原来你们躲在这里 |
[07:07] | Yeah, I told my mom I smelled gas. | 是啊 我跟我妈说我闻到了煤气味 |
[07:09] | That should keep her busy for a while. | 应该可以让她忙一阵子了 |
[07:11] | Oh, it’s crazy, I know, | 太离谱了 |
[07:13] | but what, my father’s been here two days, | 我爸在这里才待了两天 |
[07:15] | and I’m reverting to this 12-year-old needy little girl again. | 我感觉我又变成了那个12岁的没人爱的小女孩 |
[07:18] | Do you know I became an actress | 知道吗 我成为女演员 |
[07:20] | because I thought it would get his attention? | 就是以为这样可以让他注意我 |
[07:22] | I thought you said it was because the drama geeks had better drugs. | 你说过是因为电视迷手上的毒品更正点 |
[07:26] | I didn’t say it was the only reason. | 我没说这是唯一原因 |
[07:29] | Well, my mom hasn’t let me leave the house since she got here. | 我妈来了后 就不允许我出门了 |
[07:32] | It’s my childhood all over again. | 童年噩梦又回来了 |
[07:34] | She just wants me to stay at home and eat. | 她只想让我待在家 乖乖吃饭 |
[07:36] | I was raised like a veal. | 我妈养我跟养猪似的 |
[07:40] | That’s better than being raised by a ham… | 那也比被色猪养大要好 |
[07:43] | who tries to pork everybody. | 他见人就想去”拱” |
[07:49] | I don’t know what you two are complaining about. | 你们有什么好抱怨的 |
[07:51] | Your parents are leaving tomorrow. | 你们爸妈明天就走了 |
[07:53] | Mine’s gone viral. | 我那病毒老娘无处不在 |
[07:56] | You know, if I thought it would do any good, | 如果这么做有用的话 |
[07:58] | I would tell my father off. | 我会好好教训他一顿 |
[07:59] | He just wants what he wants when he wants it | 他总是不分场合地随心所欲 |
[08:01] | without any regard for how it might affect me. | 根本不在乎是否会让我难堪 |
[08:04] | Boy, I would just love to tell my mom how I really feel. | 我也好想告诉我妈我真实的感受 |
[08:08] | Why do Americans always feel that spewing their emotions | 为什么你们老美总觉得说出心底话 |
[08:11] | will make them feel better? | 就会好受些呢 |
[08:13] | In Britain, if we have a family dispute, | 在英国 如果有家庭矛盾 |
[08:15] | we follow a time-honored tradition | 我们会遵循”酒精”考验的传统 |
[08:17] | passed down from one generation to another. | 采用代代相传的办法 |
[08:20] | What’s that? | 什么办法 |
[08:21] | We get rat-assed drunk. | 喝得酩酊大醉 |
[08:24] | I’ll be back with more wine. | 我去拿红酒 |
[08:27] | No, no, no. No, no. | 不不 不对 |
[08:29] | No, you do the shot first, | 不是 应该先喝小杯烈酒 |
[08:31] | then the beer. | 再喝啤酒 |
[08:33] | Brilliant. | 太有才了 |
[08:34] | Wait till I tell the garden club. | 我一定要在园艺俱乐部好好宣传 |
[08:44] | Oh, hi, Joy. | 你好 乔依 |
[08:47] | I’ll leave you two. I’ve got work to do. | 你们慢慢聊 我还有事 |
[08:51] | These tracksuits don’t bedazzle themselves. | 亮片可不会自己贴到运动衫上去 |
[08:59] | Hello, mum. | 你好 妈 |
[09:00] | Darling, don’t slouch. | 亲爱的 别弯腰驼背的 |
[09:04] | I’m standing perfectly straight. | 我站得可直了 |
[09:06] | And that’s just sad. | 那就太悲哀了 |
[09:09] | Speaking of sad, are you dating anyone? | 说到悲哀 你有对象了吗 |
[09:15] | Bye, mum. | 拜拜 妈 |
[09:16] | Having a bit of a dustup with the dear old mater? | 和母亲大人闹不愉快了吗 |
[09:19] | Oh, you know. | 你懂的 |
[09:20] | You don’t have to tell me. I intuit. | 不用说 我的直觉已经告诉我了 |
[09:24] | I also see someone in–in dire need | 我还看出某人渴望着 |
[09:26] | of some tension reduction. | 压力的释放 |
[09:28] | Here, let’s get the ball rolling. | 来吧 我们来好好释放下 |
[09:32] | Oh, that’s quite all right, Mr. Chase. | 不用了 蔡斯先生 |
[09:33] | Oh, please. Alex. | 别客气 叫我艾利克斯 |
[09:35] | Mr. Chase is what it says on my dressing-room door. | 蔡斯先生是我化妆间门上的名牌 |
[09:39] | Oh, hey, it’s my good friend, | 看 我的好朋友来了 |
[09:41] | your daughter, Victoria. | 你女儿 维多利亚 |
[09:44] | You have got to be kidding me. | 您老这玩笑开得有点大吧 |
[09:47] | I’ll just go drink this on the porch. | 我还是去门廊上喝吧 |
[09:51] | Victoria– | 维多利亚 |
[09:52] | Daddy, I think it’s time that you and I had a little talk. | 爸 我们是时候好好谈谈了 |
[09:56] | – Where’s Victoria? – Having a chat with her dad. | -维多利亚呢 -和她爸谈话呢 |
[09:59] | What happened to getting rat-assed drunk? | 不是说用酩酊大醉来解决吗 |
[10:01] | It’s too late for her. We can only save ourselves. | 对她来说太迟了 我们只能救自己了 |
[10:05] | I’ve sniffed everywhere–no gas. | 我到处都闻过了 没有煤气 |
[10:07] | But I’m a little concerned about radon. | 不过我有点担心氡气 |
[10:10] | Ma, you can’t smell radon. | 妈 氡气是闻不到的 |
[10:12] | That’s what concerns me. | 所以我才担心 |
[10:16] | Why don’t you just go get dressed for dinner? | 你还是换好衣服 我们出去吃晚餐吧 |
[10:17] | Oh, why don’t we just stay in? | 为什么不待在家里 |
[10:19] | Ma, I already told you | 妈 我已经说过了 |
[10:21] | I would like to take you out to dinner. I made reservations. | 我想带你出去吃饭 位子都订好了 |
[10:24] | But it’s getting dark. | 可天快黑了 |
[10:26] | And most car accidents happen at dusk. | 多数车祸都发生在黄昏时 |
[10:30] | Ma, you know what? | 妈 听我说 |
[10:31] | You got to stop, ’cause you’re driving me crazy. | 你不能再这样了 快把我逼疯了 |
[10:34] | Oh, uh, I’ll just go drink this somewhere where people aren’t. | 我还是去找个没人的地方喝吧 |
[10:41] | I think we need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[10:45] | Oh, my god. My skin is tingling. | 老天 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[10:47] | – That was such a rush. – I know. | -说出来感觉太爽了 -可不是 |
[10:49] | My adrenaline is really pumping. | 我的肾上腺素猛飙 |
[10:51] | Do you think that burns calories? | 你觉得这会消耗卡路里吗 |
[10:52] | I feel like it does. I’m gonna order fries. | 我觉得会的 我要点炸薯条 |
[10:55] | First, I told I was upset because he hit on Joy. | 首先 我说他想泡乔依让我很生气 |
[10:57] | And that led to how he ignores my feelings and belittles my career. | 然后数落他如何无视我的感受 贬低我的事业 |
[11:00] | And then I just went to town. | 接着就出口成章了 |
[11:04] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[11:05] | I told my mom no more dead bolts or rape whistles. | 我让我妈别再弄什么档片锁和防狼口哨 |
[11:08] | Being afraid is no way to live your life. | 战战兢兢的怎么过日子啊 |
[11:10] | And then I turned it on her. | 然后我将矛头指向她 |
[11:11] | I said, “For once in your life, take a damn risk!” | 我说 “这辈子哪怕一次也好 他妈的冒险一下” |
[11:14] | Yes, I said “Damn” to my mother. | 没错 我对我妈说”他妈的” |
[11:17] | I said damn too. | 我也说了 |
[11:19] | I said, “Listen, daddy. | 我说 “听着 老爸 |
[11:20] | “You keep your damn hands off my friends | 别他妈的再泡我朋友 |
[11:22] | and start hitting on women your own age.” | 去勾搭你同龄的女人吧” |
[11:24] | You go, girl! | 好样的 妞 |
[11:26] | Wait, do people still say that? | 慢着 现在还流行这么说吗 |
[11:28] | No, I mean, drag queens maybe. | 不了 不过变装女王可能会说 |
[11:30] | But I really appreciate the sentiment. | 但是 我很理解你要表达的感情 |
[11:34] | – Oh, where did you get that? – At the bar. | -哪里弄来的 -吧台 |
[11:36] | – Are you two still celebrating? – Yes, and it feels great. | -你俩还在庆祝吗 -是的 感觉好极了 |
[11:39] | You know what? You should try it with your mom, | 知道吗 你也该试试和你妈摊牌 |
[11:40] | because if you don’t tell her how you feel, she’s not gonna change. | 如果你不说明白 她是不会改变的 |
[11:43] | I keep telling you people never change. | 我一直跟你们说 人是不会变的 |
[11:46] | That’s why instead of confronting my mum, | 所以我才懒得跟我妈搞正面冲突 |
[11:48] | I’ve consumed an entire bottle of wine. | 报销一瓶红酒更实际 |
[11:52] | – You don’t seem that drunk. – Oh, we English never do. | -你看起来不太醉啊 -英国佬不会醉的 |
[11:54] | The alcohol is neutralized by our bottled-up anger. | 酒精被憋着的怒气中和了 |
[11:58] | That doesn’t sound very healthy. | 听起来不利于健康哦 |
[12:00] | Oh, I’m sure I’ll die well before my time. | 我知道我会英年早逝 |
[12:02] | It’s better than seeing the heartbroken look | 总好过炮轰我老妈一顿 |
[12:04] | on my mum’s face if I did tell her off. | 然后看她那心碎的表情 |
[12:10] | My mom did seem a little crushed when I left. | 我离开时 我妈好像崩溃了 |
[12:13] | Yeah, my dad seemed pretty upset, | 是啊 我爸似乎也很伤心 |
[12:16] | and I could tell it was real, | 我能看出是真的 |
[12:17] | because he didn’t use any gestures or cheat to his good side. | 他没有扮帅装酷 也没展示他上镜的那边脸 |
[12:22] | I feel bad. | 我好内疚 |
[12:24] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[12:25] | My mom’s probably at home in bed crying. | 我妈可能在家 躺在床上哭泣 |
[12:29] | And daddy’s probably feeling old… | 我爸可能感觉老了 |
[12:32] | and unloved. | 没人爱了 |
[12:35] | We should go home and apologize. | 我们应该回家道歉 |
[12:37] | Joy, do you need to pay for that? | 乔依 这个要给钱吗 |
[12:38] | No. It’s free-hamburger night. I just got it off the bar. | 不用 免费汉堡之夜 我在吧台拿的 |
[12:42] | There’s no such thing as free-hamburger night. | 哪有什么免费汉堡之夜 |
[12:46] | Oh, I suppose the missing bite should have tipped me off. | 我应该从这被人咬过的汉堡里看出点名堂 |
[12:51] | I guess I’m drunker than I thought. | 看来我醉得够呛了 |
[12:58] | Mom? | 妈 |
[13:01] | Ma, you awake? | 妈 你睡了吗 |
[13:06] | I’m sorry to bother you. I just– | 抱歉打扰你 我… |
[13:08] | I wanted to apologize about earlier. | 我想为先前的事道歉 |
[13:10] | Apology accepted. You were absolutely right. | 接受你的道歉 你说的完全对 |
[13:13] | Uh, can we talk about this in the morning? | 可以明天早上再谈吗 |
[13:15] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 当然可以了 |
[13:17] | Oh, ma. | 妈 |
[13:18] | Oh, sweetie, you don’t have to hug me. | 小甜心 你不用抱我的 |
[13:20] | Well, of course I want to hug you. | 我当然想抱你了 |
[13:27] | Is that a foot? | 这是脚吗 |
[13:29] | I certainly hope so. | 希望是吧 |
[13:34] | Actually, I’ve never been measured. | 实际上 没人量过我的「那个部位」呢 |
[13:41] | What is going on here? What are you doing? | 怎么回事 你们在做什么 |
[13:44] | Nothing, yet. | 还没做 |
[13:47] | No, no. Nothing ever. | 不 永远也不可能做 |
[13:48] | You’re a married woman. | 你有老公的 |
[13:49] | You’re the one that told me to take a risk. | 是你叫我时不时冒个险 找点刺激的 |
[13:54] | I meant like driving at night | 我是说 在夜晚开车 |
[13:57] | or eating something hot you don’t blow on first. | 或者吃热腾腾的东西前 不要吹来吹去的 |
[14:01] | I could say something, but I won’t. | 「吹」字让我想到许多 不过我不说 |
[14:06] | What’s all the noise in here? | 怎么那么吵 |
[14:09] | Daddy, what are you doing? | 爸 你在做什么啊 |
[14:11] | Exactly what you told me to do. | 照你说的做啊 |
[14:13] | Loretta’s not one of your friends. She’s my age. | 洛蕾塔不是你的朋友 我和她是同龄人 |
[14:15] | – Well, actually I’m– – Approximately. | -其实我… -差不多就行 |
[14:19] | I’m sorry. I just need to not be here right now. | 抱歉 现在我没办法待在这里 |
[14:22] | This is unbelievable. | 您老可真厉害啊 |
[14:23] | And to think that I came here to apologize to you. | 我还想着来跟你道歉呢 |
[14:26] | What’s going on in here? | 到底怎么了 |
[14:28] | Whoa, Philipa, you called it. | 费丽帕 你还真猜准了 |
[14:34] | How could you possibly think | 你怎么会认为 |
[14:36] | that this is what I was talking about? | 我的话是这个意思 |
[14:38] | Rejoyla, move. I can’t see. | 瑞乔依娜 过去点 我看不到 |
[14:42] | Well, look who’s here. Aren’t we enchanting? | 这是哪位美女啊 我们很来电哦 |
[14:47] | Could you at least have the decency | 拜托您有点羞耻心好不好 |
[14:48] | to wait until you’re out of one friend’s mother’s bed | 起码从我这个朋友母亲的床上下来后 |
[14:51] | before you hit on another one? | 再去泡我另一个朋友的母亲 |
[14:54] | Certainly move on quickly. | 你见异思迁的速度真有效率 |
[14:56] | It wasn’t an hour ago, you were giving me the old reach-around. | 不到一个钟头前 您老还对我摸来摸去的 |
[14:59] | Maybe if you didn’t slap on the makeup with a trowel. | 化个妆跟涂水泥墙似的 难怪没戏 |
[15:05] | I’d high-five you if I could. | 真想跟你击个掌 |
[15:11] | I’m in shock. | 打击太大了 |
[15:13] | I thought my parents had a happy marriage. | 我以为我爸妈的婚姻很幸福 |
[15:16] | I thought my third husband was straight. | 我还以为我第三任老公是直男呢 |
[15:19] | Well, you see what you want to see. | 你只会看到你想看到的 |
[15:24] | Over here. | 这边 |
[15:28] | – Mum? – Elka left me here. | -妈 -爱尔卡把我扔这里了 |
[15:31] | We had a row. | 我们吵架了 |
[15:32] | She said you weren’t very bright. | 她说你不太聪明 |
[15:34] | And I said you’re extremely bright. You’re just lazy. | 我说你聪明极了 就是太懒 |
[15:39] | What’s going on? | 现在是什么情况 |
[15:41] | Well, right now Alex and Loretta | 现在艾利克斯和洛蕾塔 |
[15:43] | are making the walk of shame down the hallway. | 正从走廊走过来 带着干了「坏事」后的羞耻 |
[15:47] | We’ll give you four some privacy. | 你们四个好好聊聊 |
[15:51] | Melanie, I just feel terrible. | 梅兰妮 我感觉糟透了 |
[15:54] | I hurt my little girl. | 我伤害了我的小宝贝 |
[15:58] | You know what? Maybe that’s the problem– | 也许 这就是问题所在 |
[15:59] | ’cause I’m not your little girl anymore. | 我不再是你的小宝贝了 |
[16:02] | We’re all adults, | 我们都是成年人 |
[16:03] | and this is a very adult situation. | 这是一个非常成人化的事件 |
[16:07] | So why don’t we just talk to one another– | 我们就开诚布公地谈吧 |
[16:08] | adult-to-adult. | 成人之间的谈话 |
[16:11] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 那个 |
[16:14] | Your father and I haven’t had sexual relations in years. | 你父亲和我已经多年没有性生活了 |
[16:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:28] | And a woman… | 作为女人 |
[16:31] | has needs. | 是有需求的 |
[16:37] | True. | 没错 |
[16:38] | You see, I was merely scratching her itch. | 瞧吧 我是在做好事 为她止痒 |
[16:47] | In other words, you were taking advantage of her. | 换句话说 你在占她便宜 |
[16:49] | No. | 不 |
[16:50] | I wanted it… | 是我想要… |
[16:53] | Badly. | 好想要 |
[16:57] | Good to know. | 多谢告知啊 |
[16:58] | Your father won’t even get a prescription for erectile dysfunction. | 你爸连治疗勃起障碍的药都不肯吃 |
[17:04] | Well, that’s an issue I’ve never had to deal with. | 我可不用担心这个 |
[17:08] | I dare say I had more encores in the bedroom | 我敢说我在卧室里的「加演」 |
[17:10] | than I’ve had on the stage. | 多过在舞台上的 |
[17:12] | Oh, daddy, really? | 爸 你不是吧 |
[17:17] | I-I-I’m sensing that’s one of the “All about me” moments | 我觉得这就是你之前说的 |
[17:20] | you were referring to before. | “一切以自我中心”吧 |
[17:23] | Ma, you know… | 妈 听我说 |
[17:26] | I know you’re going through a tough time, | 我知道你过得不开心 |
[17:27] | but if you’re really that unhappy with daddy, | 不过如果你真的很不满意我爸 |
[17:29] | you need to talk to him. | 你就得和他谈谈 |
[17:31] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:32] | But you’re also right | 还有一点你也说得对 |
[17:33] | about me needing to take more risks. | 我需要活得随性点 享受冒险旅程 |
[17:38] | So when Alex came up behind me and cupped– | 所以当艾利克斯来到我身后 抱住了… |
[17:48] | Moving on. | 跳过 |
[17:50] | I see you moving to a new city | 你搬到另一个城市 |
[17:53] | and going for what you want. | 追求自己想要的东西 |
[17:56] | You’re so brave. | 你那么勇敢 |
[17:59] | I wanted to be like you. | 我想和你一样 |
[18:02] | Mom. | 妈 |
[18:07] | In hindsight, | 虽说是马后炮 |
[18:08] | perhaps I might have been a bit more sensitive, | 也许我的心思应该稍微敏感点 |
[18:13] | taken your feelings into consideration a bit more | 多考虑下你的感受 |
[18:15] | before I so innocently flirted with your friends… | 而不是无意间与你的朋友调情 |
[18:20] | And their mothers. | 还有她们的妈妈 |
[18:23] | Well, I suppose I could stay mad at you… | 我想我可以继续生你的气 |
[18:27] | Or I could accept you the way you are, the way you’ve always been, | 也可以接受真实的你 始终如一的你 |
[18:31] | and the way you will be until the day you die. | 到死那天也不会改变的你 |
[18:34] | But I really do hope that you live forever, | 不过我希望你是祸害千年在 |
[18:37] | because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[18:39] | What a lovely speech. | 多么感人的一番话 |
[18:41] | Yes, I believe | 是啊 我相信这是 |
[18:43] | you delivered that to Dr. Stewart Boyd on Edge of Tomorrow. | 你在《明日边缘》里对斯图尔特·博伊德医生说的话 |
[18:48] | You did watch the show. | 你果然看了我的剧 |
[18:49] | I’ve caught a few occasionally– | 我偶尔看了些 |
[18:52] | Rubbish for the most part, but, uh, I must say… | 多数是垃圾 不过我得说 |
[18:56] | Your scenes were quite moving. | 你的表演很感人 |
[19:00] | Oh, thank you, daddy. | 谢谢你 爸 |
[19:03] | Americans are such saps. | 老美真够二的 |
[19:07] | All that emotional spillage. | 搞什么情感宣泄 |
[19:09] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[19:12] | We’re good, right? | 我们没事吧 |
[19:13] | Of course, my girl. | 当然了 我的小姑娘 |
[19:15] | Good night, mum. | 晚安 妈 |
[19:17] | You’re as drunk as I am, aren’t you? | 你和我一样醉 是吗 |
[19:24] | I certainly am. | 那是肯定的 |
[19:38] | Good evening. | 晚上好啊 |
[19:40] | Couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[19:42] | Perhaps I’ll have some hot milk. | 也许应该喝杯热牛奶 |
[19:44] | I couldn’t either. I-I wanted to finish this, | 我也睡不着 我想把亮片订完 |
[19:46] | but my bedazzler keeps getting stuck. | 可亮片订总是卡住 |
[19:50] | Maybe I can help. Let me see. | 也许我可以帮忙 我来看看 |
[19:57] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[19:59] | Do you think I’m just another one of these silly women | 你觉得我也跟那些傻妞一样 |
[20:02] | who can’t resist your dime-store charm? | 无法抗拒你这滥情的家伙吗 |
[20:06] | My apologies. | 不好意思 |
[20:08] | I didn’t say stop. | 我没叫你停啊 |