时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | All right then. Bye. | 那好吧 再见 |
[00:07] | I’m not gonna say it. | 我才不会这么说 |
[00:08] | I don’t want to say it. | 我不想说 |
[00:10] | You are such an old woman. | 你怎么和老太婆一样麻烦 |
[00:12] | Fine. I love you, too. | 好吧 我也爱你 |
[00:15] | Your mother? | 你妈妈的电话吗 |
[00:16] | My fake fiance. | 是我那假冒未婚夫 |
[00:19] | We’re meeting the immigration lawyer, | 我们要与移民律师会面 |
[00:21] | and Rick’s insisting we act like a real couple. | 瑞克坚持要假戏真做 |
[00:23] | I mean, do people really say, “I love you” that much? | 你说 哪有人把”我爱你”挂在嘴边的 |
[00:25] | It’s gross. | 真恶心 |
[00:27] | No word from your jailed accountant? | 你那入狱的会计师还没消息吗 |
[00:29] | No, my assets are still frozen. | 没有 我的资产仍被冻结着 |
[00:31] | I am officially broke. | 我是彻底宣告破产了 |
[00:33] | Oh, now. You still have your health. | 你仍拥有健康的体魄 |
[00:35] | And the love of your friends. | 以及朋友的关爱 |
[00:36] | I can’t even laugh at your dark English humor anymore. | 你那英式黑色幽默都无法让我笑出来了 |
[00:40] | But that’s okay, because I have a plan. | 但没有关系 因为我已经有了应对良策 |
[00:42] | Ohiosugardaddies. Com. | 俄亥俄求包养网 |
[00:47] | Rich older men looking for younger women. | 富豪老人寻觅年轻女性 |
[00:49] | Which one are you? | 你是前者还是后者 |
[00:52] | For your information, I signed up. | 友情提示 我已经注册了 |
[00:53] | I sent in a picture and everything. | 上传了照片和其他资料 |
[00:56] | This is your head shot from 1981. | 这是你30年前的简历照 |
[00:59] | “Special skills: | 特殊技艺 |
[01:01] | Weapons, fluent in Japanese. Ventriloquism”? | 各类武器 流利日语 精通腹语 |
[01:05] | Ventriloquism? | 腹语 |
[01:06] | Help! I’m stuck in the refrigerator. | 救命啊 人家被困在冰箱里了 |
[01:12] | Need a refill? | 再来一杯吗 |
[01:13] | Oh, you’ve got that right, skeletor. | 算你有眼色 白骨精 |
[01:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:20] | Getting drunk. | 一醉方休 |
[01:22] | It’s the only way I’m going to get over Max. | 醉了才能忘掉麦克斯 |
[01:25] | Oh, it’s so sad that you two broke up. | 你们两个分手了可真叫人伤心 |
[01:27] | She had to. | 她也是没办法 |
[01:28] | She’s under indictment and Max’s son is running for office. | 她吃了官司 而麦克斯的儿子正争当人民公仆呢 |
[01:33] | I’ll be fine after a 24-hour bender. | 醉生梦死24小时我就好了 |
[01:36] | Benders fix everything. | 美酒在手 万事无忧 |
[01:38] | Except quitting alcohol. | 戒酒除外 |
[01:42] | So how far in are you? | 那你已经喝了多少小时了 |
[01:49] | Eight hours. | 8个小时 |
[01:51] | Maybe 20. | 或者20个小时 |
[01:52] | My watch might be upside down. | 我的手表可能倒着了 |
[01:57] | You don’t sound drunk. | 你听起来没有醉啊 |
[01:58] | I’m stinko. | 早喝高了 |
[02:00] | You can tell ’cause my edit button’s turned off. | 没见着姐的毒舌编辑键正处于关闭状态吗 |
[02:03] | – You have an edit button? – You tell me. | -你还有编辑键呢 -开给你感受下 |
[02:05] | What’s dumb, flat, and needs to shave her mustache? | 什么东西愚不可及 胸前没肉 胡子拉碴 |
[02:10] | Spoiler alert: it’s you. | 剧透下 就是你 |
[02:14] | I’ll be damned. | 真是很”意外”呢 |
[02:17] | Hey, morning guys. | 早上好啊 姐妹们 |
[02:18] | Um, listen. You know I hate to ask for favors. | 听着 你们知道我讨厌求人 |
[02:20] | Although I don’t mind being asked | 但我不介意别人求我 |
[02:21] | because help is a gift I can always afford to give. | 因为我一向乐于助人 |
[02:24] | But, anyway, um, Pete’s family reunion is this evening, | 怎么说呢 皮特的家庭聚会就在今晚 |
[02:28] | and since I’m going to be meeting his mom for the very first time, | 鉴于这是丑媳妇首次见婆婆 |
[02:30] | I could use my family there. That’s you guys. | 我希望我的家人到场挺我 说你们呢 |
[02:33] | Ugh, booooring! | 无…聊 |
[02:39] | Poor thing, she’s taking this Max break-up pretty hard, huh? | 可怜的娃 看来与麦克斯分手对她打击很大 |
[02:42] | But you guys will be there, right? Please? | 但你们两个肯定会到场的 对吧 求你们了 |
[02:44] | Oh, fine, I’ll go. | 好吧 我会去的 |
[02:45] | It will help me get my green card | 我和瑞克以情侣身份出席公共场合 |
[02:46] | if Rick and I are seen out as a couple. | 有利于我拿到绿卡 |
[02:48] | And I might make it if I can find a date. | 我若能捞到个对象或许也会到场的 |
[02:54] | I got a bite. | 老金龟上钩了 |
[02:56] | She’s trying to meet an old rich guy. | 她试图结交有钱的老男人 |
[02:58] | Not trying, my friends. Succeeding. | 不是试图 我的朋友 是成功结交 |
[03:01] | What’s he look like? | 他长什么样啊 |
[03:02] | Look like? Oh, don’t be shallow. | 长什么样 别这么肤浅 |
[03:04] | He’s a billionaire! | 人家可是亿万富翁 |
[03:06] | I accept. | 我欣然接受 |
[03:24] | Look, I know this is awkward. But I really am grateful. | 听着 我知道这很尴尬 但我很感激你 |
[03:29] | Oh, it works for both of us. | 我们各取所需 |
[03:30] | You get your green card, | 你赚张绿卡 |
[03:31] | and I get the aura of an alpha predator. | 而我则打响「猎艳高手」的江湖名号 |
[03:36] | Who deserves… nay, who takes…an alpha female. | 我值得拥有 不对 是将极品女人尽收囊中 |
[03:40] | You really think being with me is going to get you girls? | 你真认为跟我在一起能让你把到妹吗 |
[03:43] | Exhibit A. | 证据A |
[03:44] | The picture that I’ve been showing around town of us. | 我向全市人民显摆的我们的合影 |
[03:48] | And exhibit B, the phone numbers of the women whose shoulders | 证据B 妹子们的电话 一旦我们分手 |
[03:52] | I will, as soon as we have broken up, moisten with my tears. | 立马大把香肩任我靠 以拭我泪水飙 |
[03:56] | I’ve also been showing around the ring that I got you. | 我还在到处显摆我买给你的戒指 |
[03:59] | Oh, my goodness. It’s huge. | 老天呐 这么大呀 |
[04:01] | Let’s hope that’s not the last time I hear you say that. | 希望这不是最后一次你说我”大” |
[04:07] | Looks real, doesn’t it? | 以假乱真 是吧 |
[04:09] | It, uh, also helps answer the question of | 这同样有助于解答以下问题 |
[04:11] | “What’s she doing with him?” | “她跟他在一起图个什么” |
[04:13] | Oh, just remember, stick to the script. | 要记住 照着剧本来 |
[04:16] | Where we met, families, morning routines. | 相识地点 家庭情况 晨间习惯 |
[04:18] | No additions. | 不许添油加醋 |
[04:19] | Oh, you will sneak in a mention | 你要不经意提到 |
[04:20] | of my masterful early morning lovemaking? | 我大师级的清晨做爱技术 |
[04:24] | Green card, green card, green card, green card. | 为了绿卡豁出去 为了绿卡豁出去 |
[04:27] | Hi, I’m Ellen Szymborska, Pete’s cousin. | 你好 我是艾伦·辛波斯卡 皮特的堂妹 |
[04:30] | Hi, I’m Joy. Thanks again for coming. | 你好 我是乔依 再次感谢你的到来 |
[04:32] | – I know what a big favor this is. – Greetings, my lady. | -你真是帮了大忙了 -欢迎光临 小姐 |
[04:35] | I don’t mean to embarrass you, | 我无意冒犯 |
[04:36] | but you are much too pretty to be an immigration lawyer. | 你这般花容月貌怎会是移民律师 |
[04:40] | Isn’t she? | 真是漂亮对吧 |
[04:41] | Show the ring. | 快秀出戒指 |
[04:47] | Okay, I think that’s it for the preliminary paperwork. | 好的 初步的书面资料大概就是这些 |
[04:50] | – Good job, Ellen. – Thank you, Rick. | -你真尽职 艾伦 -谢谢夸奖 瑞克 |
[04:52] | But this is the easy part. | 但这只是简单的部分 |
[04:54] | You still have to see INS, and they are going to grill you | 你们还得去移民局 他们可是会严刑逼供 |
[04:56] | to prove that Joy’s not marrying you for a green card. | 以证明乔依不是为了绿卡而嫁给你 |
[04:58] | As if! | 怎么可能 |
[04:59] | I love this guy. | 我爱这家伙 |
[05:01] | So much. | 非常爱 |
[05:04] | And I love you so much, baby. | 我也非常爱你 宝贝儿 |
[05:16] | So, how did you two meet, anyway? | 那么 你们两个到底是怎么认识的 |
[05:18] | – Oh, I can tell you exactly… – I wanna tell, baby. | -我来告诉你是怎么… -让我来讲吧 宝贝 |
[05:22] | Sometimes I tack a sheet on the side of my garage, | 有时候吧 我会在车库外挂张床单 |
[05:25] | and hold an outdoor movie night for the neighbor kids. | 为邻家的孩子们准备一场露天电影 |
[05:29] | – That’s not how it happened… – One night, | -事情不是这样的 -有一晚 |
[05:30] | I was showing Dumbo, which is my favorite movie. | 我最喜欢的电影《小飞象》如期上映 |
[05:33] | – Oh, I love Dumbo. – Of course, so moving. | -我超爱看《小飞象》 -这么感人的电影谁会不爱啊 |
[05:36] | And, uh, Joy came over to, uh, complain about the noise. | 然后 乔依过来抱怨太吵了 |
[05:40] | – No, no. – And I started crying. | -没有 -我就开始哭了 |
[05:43] | Not because she yelled at me. But because of the movie. | 不是因为她冲我大吼大叫 而是电影太感人了 |
[05:46] | Oh, how could anyone not cry at Dumbo? | 谁不会为《小飞象》而感动哭泣 |
[05:48] | And for some reason, we just clicked. | 而不知不觉 我们来电了 |
[05:51] | Me, the most sentimental, disney-loving softie on the planet, | 我 迪士尼动画的粉丝 世上最心软的柔情汉 |
[05:55] | and this angry hothead who never cries. | 对上了这位不知眼泪为何物的易怒的小乔 |
[06:00] | Oh, you. | 你真坏 |
[06:04] | That’s not exactly how it happened. | 事情其实不是这样的 |
[06:05] | Wow, that’s, like, the eighth time you’ve corrected him. | 这应该是你第8次纠正他了吧 |
[06:08] | No…ls it? | 不是 是吗 |
[06:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:12] | I’m a bitch. | 我就是嘴贱 |
[06:16] | Actually, I meant it’s a good thing. | 事实上 我觉得这是件好事 |
[06:17] | We can always tell a fake couple | 假夫妻非常容易分辨 |
[06:19] | because their stories are too consistent. | 因为他们的故事实在太完美无缺了 |
[06:22] | You’re a lucky woman, Joy. | 你是个幸运的女人 乔依 |
[06:23] | Especially early in the morning. | 尤其是每天清晨特别幸运 |
[06:24] | I mean, before 6:00. | 6点之前 |
[06:26] | Yes. | 好了 |
[06:27] | We’re all so lucky, really. | 我们真是特别幸运 |
[06:30] | See you tonight at the party. | 晚上派对见 |
[06:34] | I think I’m in love. | 我想我坠入爱河了 |
[06:35] | Will you at least marry me before you start cheating? | 你出轨前好歹和我把婚结了吧 |
[06:42] | She’s gonna hate me. I know it. | 她肯定会讨厌我的 我能预感到 |
[06:43] | How could anyone hate you? | 怎么会有人能讨厌得起来你 |
[06:45] | You’ll be fine. Just be you. | 没事的 做好自己就行 |
[06:47] | Is that really what you’re wearing? | 你真打算打扮成这样进去吗 |
[06:49] | – What? – I’m teasing. | -什么 -逗你玩 |
[06:51] | Girls don’t like teasing. | 女生不喜欢被戏弄 |
[06:52] | It’s worse than sex in the morning. | 感觉比清晨性爱还糟糕 |
[06:55] | Hey, uncle Ned. | 你好 奈德叔叔 |
[06:59] | Relax, mom just wants to make sure you’re not some | 放松些 我妈只是想确认你不是 |
[07:02] | plastic Hollywood floozy. | 那种好莱坞整容荡妇 |
[07:04] | You’re teasing again. | 你又在戏弄我 |
[07:05] | Not really, no. | 这回真没有 |
[07:06] | Mom’s very old world. | 我妈很传统 |
[07:08] | Like, she’s still mad at me for | 比如说 我退出神学院 |
[07:09] | dropping out of seminary to join the police force. | 加入警队的事情 到现在她还在生气 |
[07:12] | Well, God’s loss is my gain. | 上帝之失 乃我之福 |
[07:19] | Disgusting! | 成何体统 |
[07:22] | I thought you said she was not a California floozy. | 你不是说她不是加州荡妇的货色吗 |
[07:25] | – Mom, hi. – No, no, no. | -妈妈 你好 -不 不 |
[07:27] | Not after that. | 别用吻过别人的嘴来吻我 |
[07:30] | Melanie, this is my mother, Agnieszka. | 梅兰妮 这位是我母亲 阿格妮丝卡 |
[07:34] | It’s so nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识您 |
[07:37] | Agnieszka. That must be Polish for Agnes. | 阿格妮丝卡 一定是阿格妮丝的波兰名吧 |
[07:40] | Like Agnes Moorehead, | 就像《家有仙妻》里 |
[07:42] | the mean mother-in-law on Bewitched. | 扮演那个恶婆婆的阿格妮丝·摩尔海德 |
[07:46] | Not to say that you’re mean. | 不是说您是恶婆婆 |
[07:48] | Or a witch. | 您也不是巫婆 |
[07:51] | Did I say nice to meet you? | 我有说很高兴认识您吗 |
[07:54] | She’s talkie, and much older than I thought. | 她闲话太多 并且比我以为的要老很多 |
[07:58] | And too skinny. | 而且太瘦了 |
[08:00] | Too skinny? | 太瘦了吗 |
[08:01] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[08:06] | Divorced. | 离过婚 |
[08:07] | So, you abandoned your duty to your husband. | 你抛弃了做妻子对丈夫应尽的义务 |
[08:10] | Well, actually, he was seeing other women. | 事实上 是他与其他女人有染 |
[08:13] | So, you are frigid. | 这么说 是你性冷淡 |
[08:17] | No! No, ask Pete. | 不是的 不信你问皮特 |
[08:18] | I mean, don’t ask Pete. | 别 别问皮特 |
[08:20] | How would he know? | 他怎么会知道 |
[08:22] | Oh, why am I pretending? No, I’m not frigid. | 我这是装个什么劲 不 我不是性冷淡 |
[08:25] | I enjoy sex. | 我很享受性爱 |
[08:26] | Hello again, father Ned. | 又见面了 奈德神父 |
[08:28] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[08:33] | Well, how’s it going? | 聊得怎么样 |
[08:34] | Just as I expected. Your mom hates me. | 如我所料 你妈讨厌我 |
[08:36] | Don’t take it personally, she’s tough on everybody. | 不要太在意 她对每个人都很苛刻 |
[08:38] | Well, except my brother Henry. | 除了我哥哥亨利 |
[08:40] | He was always the favorite, and I was like second-hand Pete. | 他总是我妈的心头肉 我只是二手货皮特 |
[08:42] | I got all his old clothes. | 从来都是捡他的旧衣服穿 |
[08:44] | Growing up I thought Henry Szymborska was a brand. | 从小到大我以为亨利·辛波斯卡是个服装品牌 |
[08:48] | You poor thing. | 你个小可怜 |
[08:51] | So…Here we are. | 那么 我们到了 |
[08:54] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[08:58] | When I touch you, I sense every woman in the room | 我一摸你 便能感觉到满屋子女人的 |
[09:00] | wondering why I’m not touching her. | 羡慕嫉妒恨 为什么我不摸她们 |
[09:03] | More sex for future Rick. | 未来瑞克性福无边 |
[09:07] | Ah, speaking of which. | 说性福 性福就到了 |
[09:08] | Hey, you guys. | 你们好啊 |
[09:09] | How’s my favorite couple? | 我最看好的情侣怎么样啦 |
[09:10] | Oh, you know. | 你懂的 |
[09:12] | Just coupling out. | 卿卿我我 |
[09:14] | So I spoke to a friend of mine at INS, | 我和移民局的一个朋友谈过了 |
[09:16] | and I think it’s looking good. | 形势一片大好 |
[09:18] | Oh, god. What a relief! | 老天 终于可以喘口气了 |
[09:20] | I can’t wait for this to be over. | 我真是迫不及待能快点结束 |
[09:23] | This ordeal, I mean. | 我的意思是 这个考验 |
[09:25] | It’s been so hard on me and my… | 太折磨我 和我的… |
[09:30] | Lord Shackleton. | 沙克尔顿爵士了 |
[09:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:33] | It’s her pet name for me. | 这是她给我起的爱称 |
[09:34] | He was Captain of the… Endurance. | 人家可是”持久号”的船长 |
[09:34] | 沙克尔顿曾带领 持久号进行南极探险 | |
[09:38] | But don’t worry about me. | 不用为我担心 |
[09:40] | I would go through anything for the sake of the woman I love. | 赴汤蹈火 为了心爱的女人都在所不辞 |
[09:44] | Joy, you have got quite the romantic on your hands. | 乔依 有情郎在手别无他求啊 |
[09:46] | And you don’t have a drink in yours. | 佳人如你怎能没有美酒在手呢 |
[09:48] | – Shall I remedy that? – Well, I would love that. | -在下可否效劳 -乐意之至 |
[09:52] | So charming. | 太迷人了 |
[09:53] | Yes, he’s full of it. | 是的 他魅力十足 |
[09:54] | Charm. | 迷死人了 |
[10:01] | How’s it going with Pete’s mum? | 和皮特的妈妈相处得如何 |
[10:03] | Oh, she hates me. | 她讨厌我 |
[10:04] | But she hates everyone from L.A. | 只要是洛杉矶来的她就讨厌 |
[10:05] | Thinks we’re all gold diggers. | 觉得我们都是拜金货 |
[10:07] | Fortunately, here’s Victoria to put her fears to rest. | 幸运的是 维多利亚的到来能打消她的疑虑 |
[10:12] | Hurry up, Oscar. He’s not getting any lighter. | 快一点 奥斯卡 越来越沉了 |
[10:18] | All right, my captain. We have arrived. | 好的 老船长 我们到了 |
[10:24] | Just go park him over there. | 就把他推到那儿吧 |
[10:30] | You carried that helpless old man in. | 你怎么带来个快油尽灯枯的老人家 |
[10:33] | I mean, seriously. He’s, like, 110. | 说真的 他起码得有110岁了吧 |
[10:35] | Oh, please. That’s not for months. | 拜托 还有几个月才到呢 |
[10:39] | So how is it going with Pete’s mom? | 和皮特的妈妈相处得如何 |
[10:40] | Which one is she? | 哪一位是她 |
[10:41] | She’s the one over there with a stick up her ass. | 那边见谁都不爽的难缠鬼就是 |
[10:44] | Father Ned. | 奈德神父 |
[10:49] | Elka? | 爱尔卡 |
[10:50] | Elka! This is perfect. | 爱尔卡 这太棒了 |
[10:52] | You can help me with Pete’s mom. | 你能帮我讨好皮特他妈妈 |
[10:53] | You’re Polish. She’s Polish. | 你是波兰人 她也是波兰人 |
[10:55] | You can kiss up to her in Polish. | 老乡见老乡 马屁拍得响 |
[10:57] | Stay right here. | 待在这别跑 |
[10:59] | I thought that you weren’t coming. | 我以为你不打算来的 |
[11:01] | Well, I ran out of vodka. | 伏特加喝完了 |
[11:03] | And I thought I would come over here and freshen up my drunk. | 我想着来这里再续酒缘 |
[11:07] | – We had a full bottle. – I spilled some. | -家里可是有一大满瓶 -我洒了一些 |
[11:11] | In my mouth. | 洒在嘴里了 |
[11:17] | Oh, too slow. | 真没劲 |
[11:19] | Joy, come meet my boyfriend. | 乔依 来见见我男友 |
[11:20] | But hands off, he’s brittle. | 易碎品 许看不许摸 |
[11:24] | Elka, Elka. | 爱尔卡 爱尔卡 |
[11:25] | Mrs. Szymborska, I would like you to meet a friend of mine. | 辛波斯卡太太 让我向你引荐一位朋友 |
[11:29] | This is Elka Ostrovsky. | 这位是爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基 |
[11:30] | Also Polish. | 同样是波兰人哦 |
[11:32] | So you think because we’re both from Poland | 你认为就因为我们都来自波兰 |
[11:35] | we’re going to like each other. | 我们就会互相欣赏对方 |
[11:36] | Yeah, well…Kinda. | 这个 差不多吧 |
[11:38] | Say something nice. | 快说点好话 |
[11:46] | And that goes double for me. | 我比她要多一倍哦 |
[11:50] | Ooh, I think that’s for me. | 我想那是我点的 |
[11:55] | Oh, my god. | 妈呀 |
[11:55] | Joy, look who just walked in. | 乔依 看看是谁来了 |
[11:58] | Well, I ran out of vodka at the house. | 家里的伏特加被我喝完了 |
[11:59] | No, we already know that. No, I’m talking about him. | 我们知道你来了 我是在说他 |
[12:03] | It’s Hank. This is terrible. | 那是汉克 这下糟了 |
[12:06] | He looks all right to me. | 我觉得他看上去还行啊 |
[12:09] | No, Hank’s the plumber Melanie slept with | 不是 汉克是我们第一天到这时 和梅兰妮 |
[12:11] | the first day we were here. | 发生一夜情的水暖工 |
[12:12] | The one who turned out to be married. | 结果发现是有妇之夫 |
[12:13] | – Now, we’ve gotta warn Melanie. – But she’s with Pete. | -我们得提醒梅兰妮 -但她和皮特在一起 |
[12:16] | Well, I guess our only choice is to just stay here | 看来我们唯一能做的就是待在这 |
[12:18] | and stare at Hank. | 盯着汉克看 |
[12:21] | And imagine what he looks like naked. | 想象下他一丝不挂的英姿 |
[12:25] | I’m way ahead of you. | 姐早快进到一件不剩了 |
[12:30] | – Finally, Henry’s here! – Mama. | -亨利 你终于来了 -妈妈 |
[12:34] | Hank! Hey, bro. | 汉克 你好啊 兄弟 |
[12:43] | Hank | 汉克 |
[12:44] | is your brother? | 是你哥哥吗 |
[12:45] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[12:46] | I’ve been waiting for this forever. | 这一刻我等很久了 |
[12:47] | “Second-hand Pete” no more. | 再也不是”二手货皮特”了 |
[12:56] | Hank, say hello to my girlfriend, Melanie. | 汉克 和我女朋友梅兰妮打个招呼吧 |
[12:58] | Nice to meet you, Melanie. | 很高兴见到你 梅兰妮 |
[13:00] | Yes, likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[13:02] | Hank, was it? | 你叫汉克是吧 |
[13:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:05] | Honey, would you freshen my drink? | 亲爱的 能帮我新续一杯吗 |
[13:07] | It’s full. | 还是满的 |
[13:09] | But it’s not fresh. | 但是不新鲜了呀 |
[13:13] | Okay, listen. | 听好了 |
[13:15] | Before you say anything, let’s agree. | 在你开口之前 我们先约好 |
[13:16] | It never happened. We don’t know each other. | 我们之间什么都没发生 我们不认识 |
[13:18] | We’re complete strangers. | 完全是陌生人 |
[13:20] | My god, you’re beautiful. | 天呐 你真漂亮 |
[13:22] | You’re married, I’m dating your brother. | 你是有家室的人 我在和你弟弟约会呢 |
[13:24] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么要和我调情 |
[13:25] | Because I have not stopped thinking about you | 因为自船上的那晚之后 |
[13:27] | since that night on the boat. | 我就无法停止想你 |
[13:28] | I know it’s wrong, and I love my brother. | 我知道这样不对 我也爱我弟弟 |
[13:32] | But it doesn’t change the way I feel. | 但情之所系 我也无可奈何啊 |
[13:35] | Yeah, but I don’t feel that way about you. | 行吧 但我对你已经没感觉了 |
[13:37] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[13:39] | Meet me outside for a kiss. Come on. | 我们出去来个热吻 走吧 |
[13:41] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[13:43] | Look, if you don’t feel anything, fine. I’ll move on. | 如果你对我没感觉了 那好 我会放手 |
[13:45] | But if there’s so much as a spark, | 但若我们之间仍存火花 |
[13:47] | I’m gonna keep after you ’till you’re mine. | 不得到你我誓不罢休 |
[13:53] | What happened? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[13:54] | No, I feel like I’m in one of Victoria’s Edge of Tomorrow’s. | 不好 感觉身陷维多利亚《明日边缘》的狗血剧情 |
[13:58] | Honor Saint Raven did have a situation like this, | 欧娜·圣瑞雯确实有过类似遭遇 |
[14:00] | but it wasn’t the same because Hank isn’t a re-animated corpse. | 但不能混为一谈 汉克可没有诈尸复活 |
[14:05] | Like your date. | 你的”老”相好有啊 |
[14:13] | You know, the worst part is… | 最糟糕的是 |
[14:14] | Pete just wants to rub me in Hank’s face. | 皮特想通过我打汉克的脸[往汉克脸上蹭] |
[14:17] | I thought you already did that on his boat. | 我以为你和他在船上已经玩过这招了 |
[14:26] | Hank wants me to meet him outside, | 汉克想让我出去见他 |
[14:27] | so he can kiss me and see if there’s still a spark. | 那样他好亲我 看我们之间是否还有火花 |
[14:29] | That’s a terrible idea. | 这主意太糟糕了 |
[14:31] | Do it, he’s hot. | 亲吧 他好性感 |
[14:34] | I am gonna do it, but not because he’s hot. | 那我就去试试 不是冲他性感才亲的 |
[14:36] | Because he promised if I felt nothing, | 而是因为他答应如果我没有感觉 |
[14:38] | than he would just leave me alone. | 他便不会再打扰我 |
[14:40] | I wish I could burp up some sausage. | 希望能打个香肠嗝恶心死他 |
[14:45] | What a beautiful ring you gave her. | 你送她的钻戒真是美翻了 |
[14:48] | Well, a beautiful hand deserves a beautiful ring. | 纤纤玉手配熠熠美钻嘛 |
[14:53] | Ellen, would you excuse us for a moment? | 艾伦 能给我们几分钟吗 |
[14:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:56] | He’s quite a keeper. | 他是个靠得住的好男人 |
[14:58] | Of course, some wild things can’t be kept. | 靠得住的人 留不住的心 |
[15:03] | Will you stop flirting with our lawyer? | 拜托你不要再勾搭我们的律师了 |
[15:05] | You’re gonna ruin the whole thing. | 绿卡大计会被你毁了的 |
[15:06] | I’m just warming her up for later. | 我只是为以后先点个火预热下 |
[15:08] | You’re overcooking her. | 你已经把她烤焦了 |
[15:10] | Don’t blame the fire for being hot. | 性感惹火 岂能怪我 |
[15:17] | Okay, come on. Let’s get this over with. | 快点 我们速战速决 |
[15:19] | Okay, if I don’t feel anything, | 如果我没有任何感觉 |
[15:20] | you promise to drop it, right? | 你保证会放手 对吧 |
[15:22] | – I promise. – Okay. | -我保证 -好的 |
[15:29] | Yeah, sorry. Nothing. | 抱歉 没感觉 |
[15:30] | Hey, Melanie. | 梅兰妮 |
[15:32] | – Please. – You promised, Hank. | -别这样 -你保证过的 汉克 |
[15:33] | – Honey! – Don’t call me honey. | -亲爱的 -别叫我亲爱的 |
[15:35] | – Hi, honey. – Honey! | -你好 亲爱的 -亲爱的 |
[15:37] | You must be honey. | 你肯定就是他亲爱的了 |
[15:40] | Well, good, you were able to make it after all. | 太好了 你终于还是赶来了 |
[15:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:43] | Melanie, this is my wife Linda. | 梅兰妮 这是我妻子琳达 |
[15:44] | Linda, this is Melanie. Melanie is Pete’s girlfriend. | 琳达 这位是梅兰妮 她是皮特的女友 |
[15:47] | – Oh, nice to meet you. – So nice to meet you, too. | -很高兴认识你 -我也很高兴认识你 |
[15:50] | Hank was just making sure | 汉克刚刚在确认 |
[15:51] | that I’m the right girl for his baby brother. | 他的宝贝弟弟没有选错人 |
[15:53] | And I hope now you have proof | 希望你现在有证据了 |
[15:54] | that Pete is the only man for me. | 可以证明皮特是我唯一的真爱 |
[15:57] | Oh, well, Pete’s a great guy. | 皮特是个好男人 |
[15:59] | – So that’s good to hear. – Yeah, yeah. | -听你这么说真高兴 -是的 |
[16:01] | I’m lucky to have him. | 能拥有他是我的幸运 |
[16:02] | As you two are lucky to have each other. | 就如你们彼此拥有一般幸运 |
[16:04] | You know, ’cause as the kids say, | 正如小青年所说的 |
[16:06] | love is da bomb. | 爱情酷毙了 |
[16:07] | Do kids still say that? | 时下的小青年还这么说吗 |
[16:09] | Discuss, gotta go. | 你们讨论讨论 我先撤了 |
[16:11] | Your date doesn’t look so hot. | 你的相好看起来蔫蔫的 |
[16:13] | Oh, don’t be ridiculous. | 别说胡话了 |
[16:15] | Winston is an extremely handsome and dapper man | 温斯顿英俊潇洒 衣冠楚楚 |
[16:18] | without any living heirs. | 合法的继承人都挂了 |
[16:21] | No, I mean, he’s not looking so alive. | 不 我是说他看起来像没气了 |
[16:24] | Oh, I’m just a little tired. | 我只是有些累了 |
[16:26] | Oh Elka, can’t you see that he just needs to rest? | 爱尔卡 没看出来他需要休息吗 |
[16:31] | I saw your lips move. | 我看到你嘴唇动了 |
[16:33] | Darling, your friend smells like a still. | 亲爱的 你朋友闻着一股酒臭 |
[16:35] | Oh, Winston. You behave yourself. | 温斯顿 别这么说人家 |
[16:38] | Ooh, diamond encrusted. | 镶满了钻石耶 |
[16:41] | What’s this note? | 这个便条上写着什么 |
[16:43] | “On the website you looked younger. | 你在网上要看着年轻许多 |
[16:45] | Take me home.” | 送我回家 |
[16:55] | That’s my Pete, that’s my boyfriend! | 我的皮特在这 我的好男友 |
[16:57] | Wow, I should play darts more often. | 看来我得常玩飞镖 |
[17:00] | Climb down from him! | 从他身上下来 |
[17:01] | You’re not at work, and he is not a pole. | 你现在没开工 而且他也不是钢管[波兰人] |
[17:08] | Well, actually he is a Pole. You’re all Poles. | 事实上他是波兰人 你们都是波兰人 |
[17:13] | Yeah, nothing? | 不好笑吗 |
[17:14] | I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[17:16] | Your brother. | 你哥哥 |
[17:17] | You would not see him with a girl like this. | 他绝不会和这种姑娘交往 |
[17:19] | No, you know, mom, Hank’s had a lot of things before me | 不 妈妈 汉克总是能比我先拥有各种东西 |
[17:22] | and better than me, but not Melanie. | 也更好 但梅兰妮不是其中之一 |
[17:25] | Um, excuse me, everybody. | 各位 打扰一下 |
[17:28] | I’d like to make a toast. | 我想说点祝酒词 |
[17:31] | Tonight I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. | 今晚我觉得自己是世上最幸运的男人 |
[17:34] | Having this wonderful woman by my side, and, uh… | 能有如此佳人相伴 |
[17:38] | To Melanie. | 敬梅兰妮 |
[17:39] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[17:42] | Before we drink, | 喝酒之前 |
[17:43] | I need to say something about Melanie too. | 我也有关于梅兰妮的话要说 |
[17:46] | – The truth is… – is so overrated. | -真相… -真相没那么重要 |
[17:48] | Bottoms-up, everybody! | 干杯吧 朋友们 |
[17:53] | I’m so happy that my little brother | 我非常开心 我的弟弟 |
[17:54] | has met a wonderful woman who is crazy about him. | 遇到了一位如此优秀并且深爱他的女人 |
[17:58] | To them. | 敬他们一杯 |
[17:59] | Na Zdorovie. | 干杯 |
[18:01] | I thought you were gonna tell everyone how | 我以为你打算告诉大伙儿 |
[18:03] | you two hooked up on your boat the first night she got here. | 她到这儿的第一晚 你们在你的船上缠绵的事 |
[18:18] | Well, now we know there are 15 ways | 现在我们知道了在波兰语里 |
[18:20] | to say “Whore” in polish. | “荡妇”有15种说法 |
[18:22] | Such a beautiful language. | 多么美丽的语言 |
[18:27] | And no more Pete. | 皮特已成历史了 |
[18:28] | I guess there’s just no coming back from “I slept with your brother.” | “我和你哥哥睡过”这种事应该是无法挽回了 |
[18:32] | I am so sorry, Melanie. | 真抱歉 梅兰妮 |
[18:33] | Elka, it’s okay. | 爱尔卡 没事的 |
[18:34] | Pete would have found out eventually. | 皮特迟早会发现的 |
[18:36] | So, I guess I lost a boyfriend. | 我想 我失去了一个男朋友 |
[18:39] | Well, at least you didn’t lose a fiance to an INS lawyer. | 好歹你没有把未婚夫输给移民律师 |
[18:44] | And I lost the chance at a quick green card. | 我失去的可是弄到绿卡的捷径 |
[18:46] | Still, better the long arm of the law | 但是 宁愿法网恢恢罩着 |
[18:49] | than the clammy hands of the Rick. | 也好过瑞克的咸猪手搂着 |
[18:52] | I think he sprained my finger pulling that ring off. | 我觉得他把戒指取走时 扭伤了我的手指 |
[18:54] | Well, you two lost men. I lost my mind. | 你们两个失去的是男人 我失去的是理智 |
[18:57] | I mean, if I’d married him, | 如果我嫁给他了 |
[18:58] | I wouldn’t be able to look at myself in the mirror. | 我都不好意思再照镜子了 |
[19:00] | And who am I if I can’t look at myself in the mirror? | 如果我不敢再照镜子 那我还是我吗 |
[19:04] | So, we’re four single girls on a Saturday night. | 所以 我们是周六夜的四朵单身姐妹花 |
[19:09] | Victoria! | 维多利亚 |
[19:10] | Wait, that’s not me. | 这可不是我 |
[19:11] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[19:12] | I sent in a slightly younger picture of myself. | 我上传了一张稍显年轻的照片 |
[19:17] | A cave drawing? | 那得是山顶洞人壁画吧 |
[19:26] | I signed up when my bender was over. | 我酒醒之后注册了个会员 |
[19:28] | In fact, that’s my screen name. | 我的用户名就是由此而来 |
[19:30] | “Bender over.” | 「干完酒再干」 |