时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | Hey, nobody touches the reservation list but the Maitre d’. | 嘿 只有餐厅领班才可以看订位名单 |
[00:09] | But this is my first trip to L.A., | 我第一次来洛杉矶 |
[00:10] | and this is Robert Redford’s favorite restaurant. | 这是罗伯特·雷德福最喜欢的餐厅 |
[00:13] | And you want him to sign your autograph book? | 您老是想讨签名吗 |
[00:16] | That would be my second choice. | 主要目的没得手的话 讨个签名也行 |
[00:20] | Sorry, I could lose my job. | 抱歉 这会让我丢饭碗的 |
[00:22] | Just a quick peek. Please? | 我就瞄一眼 求你了 |
[00:30] | The best way to get over a divorce is to move to Cleveland. | 忘掉离婚伤痛最好的办法 就是搬去克利夫兰 |
[00:34] | – So all your tweets are true? – Yes! | -所以你们在推特上说的都是真话 -是的 |
[00:36] | Men whistle, they hold your door open for you, | 男人会朝我们吹口哨 为我们开门 |
[00:39] | they buy you drinks, and not just after last call. | 请我们喝酒 而且不用等到酒保喊”最后一轮” |
[00:42] | Sometimes during the day, in natural light. | 以上好事有时发生在白天 自然光线下 |
[00:45] | No, it’s true. Living in Iowa… | 千真万确 生活在爱荷华州… |
[00:47] | – Ohio. – Whatever. | -是俄亥俄 -差不多啦 |
[00:49] | It’s completely freeing. | 身心完全自由了 |
[00:50] | I mean, you don’t have to obsess about your looks | 不用被迫总惦记着自己是否漂亮啦 |
[00:53] | or how famous you are, | 有没有名啦 |
[00:54] | or starve yourself into a size zero. | 也不用为了穿最小号的衣服而绝食 |
[00:56] | You still do all those things. | 你依然三毒俱全 |
[00:59] | Well, yes, but I don’t have to. | 没错 可并非被迫的 |
[01:01] | Except for this week. | 这周除外 |
[01:02] | She hasn’t had food for five days, | 她已经绝食五天了 |
[01:04] | just for one scene in All My Children. | 就为了《我的孩子们》的一场戏 |
[01:06] | It’s not just a scene. It’s a death scene. | 那可不是普通的戏 是死亡戏码 |
[01:08] | A.K.A., Emmy magnet. | 人称”艾美吸奖石” |
[01:10] | I’m gonna be seductively splayed at the bottom of a staircase, | 我将四肢舒展呈诱惑状的躺在楼梯下 |
[01:13] | wearing none but a tiny bra and panties, | 身着勉强遮羞的三点式 |
[01:15] | making a moving, heartfelt speech about | 发表一番感人肺腑 情真意切的感言 |
[01:18] | the futility of female rivalry. | 主题是”女人何苦为难女人” |
[01:21] | Oh, no, | 不是吧 |
[01:22] | is Susan Lucci in the scene with you? | 苏珊·露琪和你演对手戏吗 |
[01:24] | Yes, but that second-rate little sock puppet | 是的 但那个演技太次的小丑只能干瞪眼 |
[01:26] | barely gets a word in edgewise. | 做没台词的人肉背景 |
[01:29] | Well, you’ve gotta eat something. | 你多少吃点吧 |
[01:31] | At least try these fetal carrots in fennel. | 至少吃点茴香小萝卜吧 |
[01:34] | Just chew them up and spit them out again. | 嚼了再吐出来嘛 |
[01:36] | – That’s disgusting. – Why would you do that? | -好恶心 -怎么这样啊 |
[01:38] | Don’t tell me people are still swallowing in Cleveland. | 别告诉我在克利夫兰 东西还会被吞下肚 |
[01:43] | So what else is everyone doing here? | 时下洛杉矶还流行什么 |
[01:45] | Stem cell face lifts. | 干细胞拉皮 |
[01:47] | But the wait list is brutal. | 不过生意真是好到爆 |
[01:48] | I’ll be 60 by the time I look 30. | 我估计得排队到60岁才能整成30 |
[01:52] | And tomorrow, I’m seeing an iridologist. | 明天 我要见一位虹膜大师 |
[01:53] | He looks in your eyes and tells you what’s wrong with you. | 他会看着你的眼睛告诉你 你哪里有毛病 |
[01:56] | My husband used to do that for free. | 以前我老公免费为我提供这项服务 |
[01:59] | Can I come with you? | 我能和你一起去吗 |
[02:00] | Joy, you have to be on set to do my hair and makeup. | 乔依 你得去片场为我做造型 |
[02:04] | Are you going to the set too? | 你也要去片场吗 |
[02:05] | No, no. I’m meeting the couple that are buying my house tomorrow. | 不去 明天我约了准备买我房子的小夫妻 |
[02:08] | Cha-ching! | 赚翻了 |
[02:10] | Well, if it isn’t our own little stalker. | 我们的小跟屁虫来了 |
[02:12] | Has Redford filed a restraining order against you yet? | 雷德福有没有申请限制令来摆脱你 |
[02:15] | No, but he’s having lunch here tomorrow. | 没有 不过他明天会来这里吃午饭 |
[02:17] | And we are too! | 我们也要来 |
[02:19] | Elka, it takes weeks to get a reservation here. | 爱尔卡 在这里订位得提前几个星期 |
[02:21] | Well, maybe for L.A. grannies | 洛杉矶的老太婆当然没辙了 |
[02:23] | who nip-tuck to make dimples. | 想有个酒窝还得动刀子 |
[02:27] | Check this out. | 瞧姐这个 |
[02:30] | I’ve never seen natural aging before. | 原来老年人的真面目是这样的啊 |
[02:34] | Watch me get that old fart with Ally McBeal | 瞧我去把和”甜心俏佳人”一起的 |
[02:36] | to give me his dessert. | 那个糟老头的甜点搞到手 |
[02:40] | I love how you always see movie stars in L.A. | 在洛杉矶电影明星随处可见 真是不错 |
[02:43] | I love how that handsome guy is checking us out. | 那位帅哥朝我们大送秋波 也很不错 |
[02:47] | Yeah, you know what, | 是啊 知道吗 |
[02:48] | maybe we romanticize Cleveland a little bit too much. | 也许我们把克利夫兰吹得太如梦似幻了 |
[02:52] | – Or no. – On the other hand… | -看来没有 -表扬得还不够 |
[03:05] | Quit huffing my strawberries. | 别嗅我的草莓 |
[03:06] | There’s a whole bowl right there. | 这里有一整碗呢 |
[03:09] | No, not a morsel for me. | 一小口也不能吃 |
[03:10] | Not until after my big scene. | 要坚持到我的巨作杀青 |
[03:11] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 对不起 |
[03:15] | I don’t believe it. That’s La Perla guy! | 有没有搞错 那是害我买”拉珀拉”的家伙 |
[03:18] | La Perla guy? | 害你买”拉珀拉” |
[03:20] | You mean the guy who humped and dumped you | 是我们搬去克利夫兰前 上了你 |
[03:22] | – before we moved to Cleveland? – Yes. | -又甩了你的那个吗 -正是 |
[03:23] | I bought $600 worth of lingerie for that one-night wonder, | 为了那一夜激情 我买了价值六百块的内衣 |
[03:27] | and he doesn’t even remember me. | 他却根本不记得我 |
[03:28] | Joy, that is Michael Knight. | 乔依 那是迈克尔·奈特 |
[03:30] | He’s one of the stars of this show. How could you not know that? | 他是《我的孩子们》的明星之一 你怎么会不认识他 |
[03:32] | Well, he said he was on some soap opera, | 他说他是演什么肥皂剧的 |
[03:34] | and I just pretended I’d seen it, like I always do with you. | 我就假装看过 就像经常糊弄你那样 |
[03:39] | We were supposed to go to Santa Barbara for my birthday, | 我们本应该去圣巴巴拉为我过生日的 |
[03:41] | and he stood me up. | 他却放我鸽子了 |
[03:42] | He never came, never called. | 人影不见 音信全无 |
[03:43] | I am so gonna rip him a new one. | 老娘要给他点厉害瞧瞧 |
[03:45] | Don’t you dare make a scene until after my scene! | 我的戏拍完后 才到你的好戏开演 |
[03:49] | Excuse me, sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[03:52] | Victoria… I thought you were a man! | 维多利亚 我以为你是个男的 |
[03:56] | Ah, Susan, I barely noticed you down there. | 苏珊 你这么娇小我都没看见你 |
[04:02] | Susan, this is Joy, my personal stylist. | 苏珊 这位是乔依 我的私人造型师 |
[04:05] | Joy, this is Susan Lucci. | 乔依 这位是苏珊·露琪 |
[04:07] | Susan’s an actress too. | 苏珊也是演员 |
[04:09] | My god, you’re gorgeous. | 我的天 你真美 |
[04:11] | Oh, thank you. You’re so sweet. | 谢谢 你嘴真甜 |
[04:13] | Were you eating the strawberries with your fingers? | 这些草莓 你是用手拿着吃的吗 |
[04:15] | – I’m sorry. Was I sticky? – Wet wipe! | -抱歉 我的手是不是黏乎乎的 -湿纸巾 |
[04:18] | I am very allergic. | 我对草莓极度过敏 |
[04:20] | I swell up out of all proportion. | 我会肿得不成人形 |
[04:23] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[04:24] | you should probably avoid the bagels. | 那些百吉饼 你还是不碰为妙 |
[04:28] | Actually, I’m doing a cleansing fast. | 事实上 我正在清肠 |
[04:31] | Wardrobe has me in the tiniest silk panties. | 我要穿小小的丝质内裤上镜 |
[04:33] | Oh, don’t worry, I’ve been speaking to the producers, | 别担心 我已经跟制片人谈过了 |
[04:36] | and they’ve changed your wardrobe. | 你的服装已经改了 |
[04:38] | What? | 什么 |
[04:39] | What… what do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[04:41] | Well, as they explained it to me, | 他们对我解释说 |
[04:44] | for such a distinguished Emmy winner, such as yourself, | 像您这样的 杰出的艾美奖获得者 |
[04:47] | to join us for a one-time-only guest shot, | 屈尊来我们这里客串一场戏 |
[04:50] | it’s probably humiliating enough. | 已经够羞辱人的了 |
[04:53] | And it’s such a touching scene. | 再加上这是场感人的戏 |
[04:55] | Exposing all that aging flesh would just cheapen it. | 露太多老胳膊老腿只会显得低俗 |
[04:59] | Or cause an unintentional laugh. | 说不定还会招来无谓的耻笑 |
[05:02] | I see. How very considerate of them. | 明白了 “他们”真是体贴周到啊 |
[05:06] | Well, I’m sure you want to run down to hair and makeup | 在试拍前 我相信你得弄好头发 |
[05:08] | before the camera rehearsal. | 化好妆 |
[05:09] | I’ve already done her hair and makeup. | 我已经为她做好发型化好妆了 |
[05:12] | Full body makeup. | 从头到脚都化好了 |
[05:14] | Well, as I’ve said, they’ve changed your scene, | 正如我刚才所说 他们改了你的戏 |
[05:17] | just a skosh. | 改了一点点 |
[05:22] | If she were any more of a bitch, she’d have puppies. | 她再贱[母狗]一点 就能生小狗了 |
[05:31] | Didn’t you hear me out in the car honking? | 没听见我按车喇叭吗 |
[05:33] | We’re doing lunch with Robert Redford. | 我们要和罗伯特·雷德福共进午餐 |
[05:35] | No, not yet. | 不行 还不能走 |
[05:37] | The couple buying the house also want to buy my furniture. | 买房子的小夫妻还想买家具 |
[05:39] | I’m having a hard time deciding what to sell. | 我正纠结着卖哪些呢 |
[05:41] | Fine, I’ll drive myself. | 好吧 我自己开车好了 |
[05:43] | No. You lost your L.A. driving privileges | 不行 你冲汤姆·汉克斯竖中指时 |
[05:45] | when you flipped off Tom Hanks. | 便失去了洛杉矶驾驶权 |
[05:49] | Forrest Gump drives like a soccer mom. | 阿甘同志开车像个送小孩去踢球的足球老妈 |
[05:53] | I used to be a soccer mom. | 我以前也是足球老妈 |
[05:55] | And a brownie leader. | 还是女童军的队长 |
[05:56] | In fact Jenna’s troop used to meet right around this table. | 珍娜的小队以前就围着这桌子开会 |
[05:59] | Jenna sat here. Ashley over there. | 珍娜坐这里 艾希丽坐那里 |
[06:02] | Britney B, Britney L, Britney R. | 布兰妮甲 布兰妮乙 布兰妮丙 |
[06:05] | Oh, Britney L, she moved away to Reseda. | 布兰妮丁 她搬去里西达了 |
[06:09] | We promised we’d keep in touch, | 我们说过要常联系 |
[06:10] | but, well, you know… Reseda. | 可是 你懂的 偏远的里西达 |
[06:14] | I mean, I know that I don’t need anything in this house anymore, | 我知道这房子里的东西 我都用不上了 |
[06:16] | but just everything has a memory to it. | 可是每一件都充满了回忆 |
[06:19] | Oh, sweetheart… | 小甜心 |
[06:21] | I have memories of this place too. | 这里也有我的回忆 |
[06:24] | This spot right here… | 就是这个地方 |
[06:26] | This is where I was when I got bored with your story. | 我站在这里被你的故事闷出鸟来了 |
[06:38] | How can I possibly deliver a dying speech from a hospital bed? | 躺在医院的病床上 叫我如何说出那番临终感言 |
[06:41] | Those words were written for a bra and panties. | 那些台词是为三点式而创作的 |
[06:44] | It’s still a great speech. | 那些台词依然会感人的 |
[06:46] | You rehearsed it at home fully dressed, | 你在家穿戴整齐的排练时 |
[06:48] | and that last line made me cry every time. | 最后一句总是次次让我落泪 |
[06:50] | You mean the one where I dramatically toss my hair? | 你是说我风情万种地甩头发那句吗 |
[06:55] | Maybe this could work to your advantage. | 也许这样你能从中获益 |
[06:57] | Award voters love it when actresses are brave enough | 大奖的评委就是喜欢女演员有勇气 |
[06:59] | – to look hideous. – I’m hideous? | -以丑态示人 -我很丑吗 |
[07:01] | Yes. Good hideous. | 是的 美丽的丑陋 |
[07:03] | You know, like Charlize Theron in Monster. | 就像查理兹·塞隆在《女魔头》里那样 |
[07:05] | Oh, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:06] | The judges love it when beautiful people suffer. | 评委们就是喜欢看美女变丑遭罪 |
[07:09] | But I didn’t starve myself for nothing. | 但我不能白白饿肚子 |
[07:11] | Help me loosen these blankets. | 帮我把毯子掀开 |
[07:13] | At least I can show a little leg where they attached the catheter. | 贴着导尿管的美腿 再怎么样也要露一点 |
[07:18] | Victoria, I thought we should go over the new pages before we shoot. | 维多利亚 开拍前我们对下新台词吧 |
[07:21] | New pages? | 新台词 |
[07:23] | – You didn’t change my speech? – Just a pinch. | -你不会连我的台词都改了吧 -一点点而已 |
[07:26] | Oh, and the writers just felt it made more sense coming from me. | 编剧认为之前的台词由我来说 会更加合情合理 |
[07:31] | You conniving little tea cup poodle! | 你这个外表可爱内心恶毒的小矮子 |
[07:35] | You planned this all along. | 这是你一手策划的 |
[07:37] | Oh, come on, Victoria. | 拜托 维多利亚 |
[07:38] | Just pretend it’s a special episode of “The Bald and The Beautiful.” | 就把这当作是《秃头与美人》的特别集好了 |
[07:44] | Laugh! | 笑 |
[07:50] | I know you can’t speak, but I… | 我知道你有口难言 可是我 |
[07:55] | I pray that you can hear me. | 我祈求你能听见我说话 |
[08:02] | Seeing you in this miserable state, | 看到你如此不幸的样子 |
[08:04] | I can’t help but feel partly responsible. | 我禁不住觉得自己也有部分的责任 |
[08:11] | If only I’d been there to warn you | 如果我能在那儿提醒你 |
[08:13] | that Liza has sabotaged the stairway. | 丽莎对楼梯做了手脚 |
[08:16] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[08:18] | Cut! She’s talking again. | 停 她又说话了 |
[08:22] | You know, I was just thinking | 我只是觉得 |
[08:23] | how much the viewers would love it | 观众会喜欢看到 |
[08:25] | if I suddenly woke up right in the middle of Susan’s speech. | 苏珊说台词的时候 我突然醒了过来 |
[08:28] | You know, if Victoria’s not happy with her part, | 如果维多利亚不满意她的戏份 |
[08:30] | we could just send her home | 可以打发她回家 |
[08:31] | and slap some lipstick on a coconut. | 找个椰子涂上口红就行 |
[08:34] | No one would know the difference. | 没人可以看出来区别 |
[08:36] | I think people would know the difference between me and a coconut. | 我想观众还是会看出我和椰子的区别 |
[08:41] | We could age the coconut. | 我们给椰子化个老年妆就行了 |
[08:46] | I know you… can’t speak… | 我知道你 无法说话 |
[08:49] | But I… | 可是我 |
[08:52] | but I pray that you can hear me. | 可是我祈求你能听见我说话 |
[08:57] | Rest, dear friend. | 好好休息 亲爱的朋友 |
[08:59] | If only I had been there to warn you | 如果我能在那儿提醒你 |
[09:01] | that Liza had sabotaged the stairway. | 丽莎对楼梯做了手脚 |
[09:05] | Why did we always let petty jealousy | 为什么我们总是让嫉妒之心 |
[09:09] | blind us to what’s really important? | 蒙蔽双眼 而无法看到真正重要的东西 |
[09:11] | Love… | 爱 |
[09:12] | Compassion… | 同情 |
[09:14] | Friendship. | 友谊 |
[09:16] | She bit me! | 她咬我 |
[09:22] | The Maitre d’ said his assistant just called and cancelled. | 餐厅领班说 他的助理打电话来取消订位了 |
[09:25] | We do not know where Mr. Redford is eating now. | 我们不知道雷德福先生现在在哪里就餐 |
[09:27] | Well, you better find out. | 你最好赶紧打听 |
[09:29] | Unless you want me to go all Charlie Sheen on this dump. | 别逼我像查理·辛那样在这个破地方发癫耍泼 |
[09:35] | All right, all right, | 好了 好了 |
[09:36] | I may have heard something about him being on Jimmy Kimmel tonight. | 我似乎听到他今晚会上《吉米·坎摩尔秀》 |
[09:39] | Let’s roll. | 我们走 |
[09:41] | Elka, Elka… I can’t drive you to Kimmel. | 爱尔卡 爱尔卡 我不能送你去坎摩尔秀片场 |
[09:43] | I’m meeting the couple that are buying my house. | 我跟要买我房子的小夫妻约好了 |
[09:45] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[09:47] | I’ll get Die Hard over there to take me. | 我让《虎胆龙威》那位送我去 |
[09:49] | Hey, baldy, wait up. | 嘿 秃头[布鲁斯·威利斯] 等一下 |
[09:53] | “It wasn’t me you pulled from the wreckage. | 你从残骸中拽出的不是我 |
[09:55] | It was my twin brother Alex. | 是我的双胞胎弟弟艾利克斯 |
[09:57] | He was impersonating me to get control of Chandler Enterprises.” | 他假扮我来操控钱德勒集团 |
[10:00] | “Then it was Alex’s ashes I scattered at sea.” | 那我撒在海里的骨灰是艾利克斯的 |
[10:04] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[10:06] | – Oh, crap! – What? | -见鬼 -怎么了 |
[10:08] | It’s a blast from my past. | 被甩的旧情人杀上门了 |
[10:10] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[10:11] | You obviously don’t remember me, | 很明显你不记得我了 |
[10:13] | so let me reintroduce myself. | 所以我再自我介绍一次 |
[10:15] | I’m the woman who’s about to rip the blue right out of your eyes. | 老娘是准备给你毁容的人 |
[10:18] | Slow down. You’re right, I don’t remember you. | 冷静点 没错 我不记得你 |
[10:21] | Which is odd because gorgeous, crazy women | 好奇怪哦 像你这么貌若天仙又疯狂的女人 |
[10:24] | are usually so hard to forget. | 通常是很难忘记的 |
[10:26] | Crazy was falling for your line at Sky Bar | 我是疯了 居然在天台酒吧相信你的鬼话 |
[10:28] | instead of tasering you in your Jackson Pollocks! | 我该用泰瑟枪电死你这”胡说九道”的混蛋才对 |
[10:31] | Bollocks! It’s rhyming slang. | 胡说八道的意思 这是押韵的俚语 |
[10:33] | I’m English. We talked about this! | 我是英国人 跟你说过的 |
[10:36] | – Did you say Sky Bar? – Uh-huh. | -你是说天台酒吧吗 -正是 |
[10:39] | God, I can’t believe he’s doing it again. | 老天 真不敢相信他又出手了 |
[10:42] | Look, miss, this is gonna sound a little nutsy, | 听我说 小姐 这话说出来都没人信 |
[10:45] | but it wasn’t me you met. It was my brother. | 可你遇到的不是我 是我的弟弟 |
[10:49] | – Brother? – My twin brother… Alex. | -弟弟 -我的双胞胎弟弟 艾利克斯 |
[10:54] | Oh, please. | 少来这套 |
[10:55] | You seriously expect me to believe you have an evil twin? | 你真指望我相信你有个邪恶的双胞胎弟弟 |
[10:58] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[10:59] | Sometimes I can’t even tell ’em apart. | 有时候我都无法区分他们两个 |
[11:03] | You see, Alex is jealous of my fame, | 艾利克斯嫉妒我的名气 |
[11:05] | so he uses my name to… | 所以他利用我的身份 |
[11:08] | pick up models. | 追求模特 |
[11:10] | Oh, come on! | 得了吧 |
[11:12] | I mean… I hardly look like a model. | 我是说 我哪里像模特啊 |
[11:18] | Well, I just assumed. | 我只是猜想 |
[11:20] | And you know what the worst part is? | 知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[11:22] | Alex is obviously out there somewhere | 艾利克斯肯定正在某处 |
[11:24] | picking up women I’d be too intimidated to even talk to. | 追求那些漂亮到我都没勇气搭讪的女性 |
[11:29] | Well, I think you’re being a little hard on yourself. | 我觉得你应该多给自己一点信心 |
[11:31] | Joy. Joy, code blue. I need you. | 乔依 乔依 蓝色警报 我需要你 |
[11:36] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[11:37] | But maybe we can talk some more later? | 也许稍后我们可以聊得更深入些 |
[11:39] | You can count on it. | 那是一定的 |
[11:44] | You really should teach. | 你不去传授演技真是太浪费了 |
[11:48] | Why are you still dressed like that? | 你怎么还是这副打扮 |
[11:50] | Oh, Lucci keeps ruining our scene, | 露琪总是演砸 |
[11:51] | so we’re re-shooting after lunch. | 所以午餐后重新再拍 |
[11:52] | Which means that we only have an hour | 这意味着我们只有一小时 |
[11:54] | to create a devious retaliation plan, | 来制定旁门左道的反击大计 |
[11:56] | so brilliantly convoluted | 非常复杂曲折的高招 |
[11:58] | they can never trace it back to me. | 没人能逮到我是主谋 |
[12:00] | Or me. | 也不能逮到我 |
[12:02] | That’s gonna rule out a lot of plans. | 这下可供选择的计划不多了 |
[12:12] | Uh, excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[12:15] | where does Mr. Kimmel keep his guest stars? | 坎摩尔先生让嘉宾在哪里休息 |
[12:18] | Oh, I’m sorry, you’re not allowed to be back here. | 抱歉 你不能进入后台区域 |
[12:21] | Pretty please? | 求你了行吗 |
[12:26] | The green room is right around the corner. | 右边拐角处的演员休息室就是 |
[12:28] | Thank you. Bring me a diet coke. No ice. | 多谢 给我来杯健怡可乐 不加冰 |
[12:31] | And if some rum found its way in there, | 如果顺便来点朗姆酒 |
[12:33] | that’d be okay. | 我也没意见 |
[12:36] | And here we are, back in the kitchen again. | 我们又回到厨房了 |
[12:38] | Oh, we love it! | 我们好喜欢 |
[12:39] | We cannot wait to move in. | 真是等不急要搬进来了 |
[12:40] | I just love all these little details. | 细节之处我尤其喜欢 |
[12:42] | But like I said earlier, | 正如我之前所说 |
[12:43] | I can’t really part with any of this stuff either. | 这些东西我都舍不得卖 |
[12:45] | Come on. | 快来 |
[12:45] | Oh, the real estate agent said you wanted to sell | 房产经纪说你想卖掉房子里 |
[12:46] | the contents of the house. | 所有的东西 |
[12:48] | Well, sure, when you say “contents,” I want to sell ’em. | 没错 说到”东西” 我的确想卖 |
[12:50] | But when it comes down to the actual things… | 可一旦说到具体的物件… |
[12:53] | like the drapes that my son Will… always hid behind | 比如说以前玩躲猫猫时 我儿子威尔总是 |
[12:56] | whenever we played hide and seek, and I used to have to pretend | 躲在后面的那扇窗帘 而我也总是装作 |
[12:59] | that I didn’t see his little toes peeking out from under. | 没看见他的小小脚趾头从窗帘下露出来 |
[13:02] | Not for sale. | 不卖的 |
[13:05] | Wow, it’s nice you have so many happy memories here. | 真好 这里有你这么多开心的回忆 |
[13:07] | We thought you were selling the house because you got a divorce. | 你不是因为离婚才要卖掉房子的吗 |
[13:09] | – Steve! – No, no. | -斯蒂夫 -没事 |
[13:11] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[13:12] | Most of my happy memories are between me and my kids. | 大部分开心的回忆 是我与孩子们的 |
[13:14] | My husband was rarely home. | 我老公很少在家 |
[13:16] | Yeah, I know what that’s like. | 是啊 我太了解其中滋味了 |
[13:20] | Honey, I have to work. | 亲爱的 我得工作 |
[13:22] | I work too. | 我也有工作 |
[13:25] | Well, you know, we had other problems. | 我们夫妻还有其它问题 |
[13:27] | But actually, I used to love my alone time. | 其实 我很喜欢一个人待着 |
[13:29] | I could read a book, relax, have a glass of wine. | 我可以看看书 放轻松 来杯红酒 |
[13:32] | This little baby chills 20 bottles at once! | 这个小宝贝一次可以冷藏20瓶哦 |
[13:36] | Well, good, ’cause this little baby | 很好 因为我身边这位小宝贝 |
[13:38] | can really knock ’em back. | 可以把它们一次干掉 |
[13:43] | Well, it does help kill the time | 当我一个人在家无事可做时 |
[13:44] | when I’m home alone with nothing to do. | 喝酒是最好的打发时间的办法 |
[13:48] | Well, you know what, you’ll have plenty to do when you have kids. | 知道吗 等你有了孩子就有大把事情做了 |
[13:50] | This house was made for kids. | 这房子非常适合养育孩子 |
[13:52] | Oh, we’re not having children. | 我们不会要孩子的 |
[13:54] | Well, never say never. | 话别说得太死 |
[13:57] | I thought we agreed. | 我们不是说好的吗 |
[13:58] | No, no, no. You and your therapist agreed. | 不不 你和你的心理医生说好的 |
[14:00] | I just stopped arguing. | 我只是不想再吵了 |
[14:03] | You know what everyone can agree on? | 知道什么人人都说好吗 |
[14:05] | Trash compactors. | 垃圾压缩机 |
[14:06] | Who doesn’t want smaller trash? | 谁不想要体积更小的垃圾啊 |
[14:09] | I can’t believe you’re still thinking about kids. | 真不敢相信你还想着要孩子 |
[14:11] | Why do you think I wanted a house with so many rooms? | 要不然我为什么买这么多房间的房子 |
[14:12] | So we wouldn’t be on top of each other. | 这样我们就不用互相找岔[压在身上] |
[14:14] | I didn’t realize that me being on top of you was such a drag. | 我没想到男上女下会让你讨厌 |
[14:17] | It is if you’re only there to make babies. | 你做爱就是为了造人的话 当然讨厌 |
[14:21] | You know what’s really fun to make? | 知道做什么很开心吗 |
[14:24] | Microwave popcorn. | 微波炉爆米花 |
[14:26] | Especially for family movie night. | 尤其适合家庭电影之夜 |
[14:28] | Or not family. | 不是家庭也行 |
[14:30] | It could be couple movie night. | 可以是夫妻电影之夜 |
[14:32] | You know, even better. | 这样更好啊 |
[14:33] | Well, you know, when you’re home. | 当然你得在家才行 |
[14:36] | Although movies are also a lot of fun alone. | 一个人看电影也很有趣 |
[14:38] | Especially ’cause you like to drink. | 特别适合喜欢喝酒的你 |
[14:44] | Thanks. But you know, | 多谢了 知道吗 |
[14:45] | you have really opened my eyes. | 你让我认清了事实 |
[14:47] | Turns out we won’t be needing the house after all. | 事实证明我们根本不需要这房子了 |
[14:50] | There you go again, speaking for the both of us. | 又来了 总是以你一个人的意见代表我们两个 |
[14:55] | Yeah, she’s probably right. | 是啊 她或许说得对 |
[14:56] | We’re not gonna need the house. | 我们不会买这房子了 |
[15:08] | I really think this is a bad idea. | 我真的觉得这是个馊主意 |
[15:10] | Yeah, well, you’re not here to think. | 行了 你不是来”觉得”的 |
[15:11] | You’re here to be my lookout. Strawberry. | 你是来替我把风的 草莓给我 |
[15:14] | You don’t know how allergic she is. What if this kills her? | 你不知道她的过敏程度 万一她死了怎么办 |
[15:16] | Stop saying things I want to hear. | 别拣我喜欢听的说 |
[15:20] | Once she dabs her eyes with this, | 一旦她用这个拭泪 |
[15:22] | she’ll really have something to cry about. | 就真的有她哭得了 |
[15:25] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[15:26] | Hide! | 快躲起来 |
[15:34] | I don’t hear anything. | 我没听见动静 |
[15:35] | Maybe they went the other way. | 可能走到另一边去了 |
[15:36] | You take a peek. | 你看看情况 |
[15:40] | – What’s wrong? – We’re locked in. | -怎么了 -我们被锁住了 |
[15:46] | Well, we’ve got a great show for you tonight. | 今晚的节目相当精彩 |
[15:48] | George Clooney will be here tonight. | 乔治·克鲁尼是今晚的嘉宾 |
[15:53] | He, um… | 他… |
[15:54] | He had nowhere else to go, so he decided to come here. | 只有我请他上节目 于是他就决定来了 |
[15:58] | And… | 还有 |
[16:00] | I didn’t | 没想到 |
[16:01] | I didn’t think it was that funny, but, um… | 没想到这句这么好笑 不过 |
[16:04] | We also, tonight, will have a performance… | 今晚还有其它表演… |
[16:07] | – Hello. – Where’s Robert Redford?? | -你好 -罗伯特·雷德福在哪里 |
[16:10] | I don’t know where Robert Redford is. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[16:13] | Who are you? | 您哪位啊 |
[16:14] | Elka Ostrovsky. | 爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基 |
[16:15] | I was told Robert Redford was a guest tonight. | 有人告诉我罗伯特·雷德福是今晚的嘉宾 |
[16:18] | I should probably point out that this is not a bit. | 我还是澄清下 这不是搞笑小环节 |
[16:21] | This is a strange woman that has wandered up onto the stage. | 这就是一位陌生女性晃悠到了演播间 |
[16:24] | Thank you for providing security, Guillermo. | “多谢”你的保安工作 吉列莫 |
[16:27] | Where are you from, he says, hoping you’re not armed. | 请问你从哪里来 希望你没有携带武器 |
[16:31] | I’m from Cleveland, Ohio, the greatest city in the world. | 我来自俄亥俄州的克利夫兰 世界上最伟大的城市 |
[16:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:36] | I said the greatest city in the world! | 我说的是世界上最伟大的城市 |
[16:41] | That’s… | 这… |
[16:43] | Well, you know, I’d love to chat more, Elka, but… | 爱尔卡 我很想多聊几句 可是… |
[16:45] | Well, then, I gotta sit down. | 那我得坐下了 |
[16:48] | Uh, yeah, that seat is actually reserved for George Clooney. | 其实吧 那个座位是留给乔治·克鲁尼的 |
[16:51] | Oh, there’s room for two. | 坐得下两个人 |
[16:54] | All right, that’s fine, then. | 那好吧 就这样 |
[16:56] | I guess there is room for two. | 我想坐得下两个人 |
[16:58] | Seriously, though, I mean… | 不过说真的 |
[17:00] | You know George Clooney’s in the green room, right? | 乔治·克鲁尼在休息室 |
[17:02] | You’re okay with Cleveland granny being here? | 克利夫兰的老奶奶坐这儿没问题吧 |
[17:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:08] | So did Robert Redford ever sit in this chair? | 罗伯特·雷德福坐过这张椅子吗 |
[17:13] | As a matter of fact, yes, he did. | 事实上 他还真坐过 |
[17:16] | Give me a minute. | 给我些私人时间 |
[17:26] | How was it? | 感觉如何 |
[17:28] | It was fine for me. | 我感觉挺爽的 |
[17:31] | Pretty good for the chair too, I think. | 我想 那椅子肯定感觉也不错 |
[17:34] | Young man. | 年轻人 |
[17:36] | Could you get a close-up of this? | 来个特写好吗 |
[17:42] | If anyone out there knows where Robert Redford is, | 如果有人知道罗伯特·雷德福在哪里 |
[17:46] | my cell phone number is 216… | 我的手机号码是216… |
[17:49] | Hey, we’re gonna be right back! | 广告之后马上回来 |
[17:57] | This is a nightmare. | 真是一场恶梦 |
[17:58] | Let’s just bang on the door. | 我们捶门吧 |
[17:59] | Someone will hear us and let us out. | 会有人听到放我们出去的 |
[18:01] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[18:02] | If they find us in here, they’ll know you were the one | 如果被人发现我们在这里 他们就会知道是你 |
[18:04] | – who poisoned Susan’s kleenex. – It was you! | -给苏珊的纸巾下毒 -下毒的是你 |
[18:06] | Now isn’t the time for finger pointing. | 现在可不是互相推诿的时候 |
[18:09] | I know, I’ll boost you over the top of that wall. | 有办法了 我把你托过墙去 |
[18:13] | Oh, fine, you can give me a boost. | 好吧 你来托我 |
[18:17] | Okay, Susan, I just need some reaction just | 苏珊 我需要你做出与梦境 |
[18:19] | to intercut with the dream sequence. | 相配合的反应 |
[18:21] | Right. | 好的 |
[18:22] | You’re remembering the plane crash. | 你梦见了飞机失事 |
[18:25] | You’re lying in the wreckage. | 你躺在残骸里 |
[18:27] | A dim figure hovers above you. | 一个朦胧的身影出现在你的上方 |
[18:29] | You wake up horrified. | 你十分害怕地醒过来 |
[18:50] | Oh, Elka, I think I blew the sale! | 爱尔卡 我把买卖搞砸了 |
[18:52] | Who cares! | 谁在乎啊 |
[18:53] | I found out where Robert Redford is. | 我知道罗伯特·雷德福在哪里了 |
[18:56] | Hide me. I think I killed Susan Lucci. | 把我藏起来 我想我杀了苏珊·露琪 |
[18:59] | Oh, my god! Where’s Joy? | 我的天啊 乔依在哪里 |
[19:07] | Would somebody please let me out! | 有没有人啊 放我出去 |
[19:13] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你啊 |
[19:17] | And there’s music. | 还有音乐响起 |
[19:20] | Yeah, they’re rehearsing music cues next door. | 是啊 隔壁正在彩排音乐伴奏 |
[19:23] | You know, it kind of makes me want to sweep you off your feet | 让我有一股冲动想一把抱起你 |
[19:25] | and carry you up to my dressing room. | 将你拐到我的化妆间 |
[19:29] | If that’s what the scene calls for. | 如果这是剧情需要的话 没问题 |
[19:35] | That didn’t sound right. | 这种伴奏下通常没好事 |