时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | But this is my first trip to L.A., | 我第一次来洛杉矶 |
[00:04] | and this is Robert Redford’s favorite restaurant. | 这是罗伯特·雷德福最喜欢的餐厅 |
[00:07] | Please! | 少来这套 |
[00:08] | You seriously expect me to believe you have an evil twin? | 你真指望我相信你有个邪恶的双胞胎弟弟 |
[00:11] | A dim figure hovers above you. | 一个朦胧的身影出现在你的上方 |
[00:13] | You wake up horrified and realize… | 你十分害怕地醒过来然后意识到 |
[00:17] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[00:18] | But maybe we can talk some more later? | 也许稍后我们可以聊得更深入些 |
[00:20] | You can count on it. | 那是一定的 |
[00:21] | Oh, Elka, I think I blew the sale! | 爱尔卡 我把买卖搞砸了 |
[00:23] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[00:25] | I found out where Robert Redford is. | 我知道罗伯特·雷德福在哪里了 |
[00:27] | Hide me. | 把我藏起来 |
[00:29] | I think I killed Susan Lucci. | 我想我杀了苏珊·露琪 |
[00:32] | I’m scared. We shouldn’t be doing this. | 我好害怕 我们不该这么做 |
[00:34] | Stop whining, there’s nothing to be afraid of. | 别发牢骚了 没什么好怕的 |
[00:38] | Hey, dead guy. | 嘿 死人老弟 |
[00:39] | Is this the Robert Redford movie? | 这是罗伯特·雷德福的电影吗 |
[00:42] | I wish, lady. Try Stage 19. | 我倒是想啊 大姐 去19号摄制棚看看吧 |
[00:45] | Oh, excuse us, so sorry, | 不好意思 真对不起 |
[00:48] | but I love these crime show dramas. | 我好喜欢罪案剧 |
[00:50] | Check out my David Caruso. | 看我学大卫·卡鲁索 |
[00:50] | 《犯罪现场调查: 迈阿密篇》的男主 在剧中的招牌动作就是摘墨镜 | |
[00:52] | It looks like these crashers… have wrecked the scene. | 看来这些不速之客 已经破坏了现场 |
[00:57] | Oh, wait, wait. I got another one, I got another one. | 等等 还有 我还可以模仿一个 |
[00:59] | Let me see… | 我想想 |
[01:00] | It looks like this set | 看来这片场 |
[01:03] | has met its match. | 棋逢对手了 |
[01:06] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[01:09] | It’s The Who. | 谁人乐队唱的 |
[01:09] | It’s the theme song to CSI Miami. | 这是《犯罪现场调查:迈阿密篇》的主题曲 |
[01:12] | Sorry about my friend. | 请原谅我的朋友 |
[01:14] | She’s… | 她… |
[01:16] | lost her mind. | 疯了 |
[01:29] | Morning, Ms. Lucci. How are you feeling? | 早上好 露琪女士 感觉如何 |
[01:32] | Oh, much better, thank you. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[01:35] | Oh, the newspapers are filled with stories | 报纸上铺天盖地的全是 |
[01:37] | about that crazy Victoria Chase attacking you. | 疯子维多利亚·蔡斯袭击你的报道 |
[01:41] | And the tabloids are claiming you’re dead. | 小报上宣称你已经死了 |
[01:46] | Well, if I am, I’m in heaven. | 如果是真的 我就身处天堂了 |
[01:48] | They used that hideous old photo of Victoria’s thighs | 他们用的是维多利亚穿泳装的丑照 |
[01:52] | in a bathing suit. | 瞧她这恶心的大腿 |
[01:54] | Cottage cheese? | 要来点酸奶干酪吗[大腿上的脂肪团] |
[01:56] | Large curd. | 一块一块的 |
[01:58] | Oh, thank you, no. I’m too happy to eat. | 你是指干酪啊 谢谢 不了 我已经开心到饱了 |
[02:03] | Oh, Ms. Chase has been waiting outside all morning to see you. | 为了见你 蔡斯女士已经在外面等了一早上了 |
[02:06] | She’s very upset about the accident. | 对于这次事故 她感到非常不安 |
[02:08] | You didn’t tell her I was all right, did you? | 你没有告诉她我没事吧 |
[02:10] | Oh, no, no! | 当然没有 |
[02:11] | We told her the same thing we told the press: | 和应付媒体的话一样 |
[02:13] | “We’re not releasing any information | 关于露琪女士当前的状况 |
[02:15] | about Ms. Lucci’s condition at this time.” | 请恕我们无可奉告 |
[02:17] | Good. All right, then. | 很好 可以了 |
[02:19] | Please, send her in. | 请叫她进来吧 |
[02:22] | But first, just for fun… | 但首先 我们来娱乐一下 |
[02:25] | Let’s pretend I’m in a coma. | 假装我在昏迷中 |
[02:29] | A coma? | 昏迷 |
[02:31] | Yes, Victoria and I just adore playing little tricks on each other. | 是啊 我和维多利亚可喜欢互相逗着玩了 |
[02:34] | I sent her birth certificate to Wikileaks… | 我把她的出生证明发给”维基解密” |
[02:37] | and she heckled my speech during the Tourette’s benefit… | 我在抽动秽语综合症慈善会演讲时 她就来找碴 |
[02:45] | Luckily, nobody noticed. | 幸好会场秽语的海洋将她的脏话掩盖了 |
[02:49] | Trust me, she’ll love it. | 相信我 她会喜欢的 |
[02:50] | This is so exciting! | 太激动人心了 |
[02:53] | No one does a coma better than you! | 扮昏迷的演技你是无人能敌 |
[02:56] | You’re sweet. | 你的小嘴可真甜 |
[03:03] | This is horrible. | 真讨厌 |
[03:04] | They don’t mention my new boyfriend Michael Knight at all. | 媒体对我的新男友迈克尔·奈特压根是只字未提 |
[03:08] | Just “Fellow cast members are praying for a miracle.” | 只是说 同剧组演员祈祷奇迹发生 |
[03:11] | Can we please focus on the real tragedy here? | 拜托你关注下真正的悲剧好不好 |
[03:14] | This pattern on my thighs is not cellulite! | 我腿上的这块图案不是脂肪团 |
[03:17] | Clearly I’d just gotten up from a wicker chair. | 很明显我是刚从藤椅上起来 |
[03:21] | Shouldn’t you be a little more concerned about Susan? | 你应该更关心苏珊的事才对吧 |
[03:23] | Oh, she’s just faking for attention. | 她这是装受伤博新闻呢 |
[03:25] | I mean, if she were really hurt, | 如果她真伤得很厉害 |
[03:26] | there’d be a million cameras outside the hospital… | 医院早就被媒体围得水泄不通了 |
[03:29] | which I dressed for. | 害我白打扮一场 |
[03:32] | My new boyfriend Michael Knight, | 我的新男友迈克尔·奈特 |
[03:35] | was so grief-stricken last night about Susan, | 昨晚为苏珊的事伤心极了 |
[03:38] | he asked me to leave right after we had sex. | 我们做完之后他就叫我离开 |
[03:41] | He didn’t want me to see him cry. | 他不想让我见到他哭泣 |
[03:43] | So sensitive! | 太感性了 |
[03:46] | And he’s much better in bed than his brother was. | 而且他的床技比他弟弟强多了 |
[03:49] | Although when they say “identical twins,” | 都说”同卵双胞胎”是一模一样 |
[03:51] | trust me, they’re not kidding. | 相信我 真是”哪里”都一样 |
[03:54] | Ms. Chase? | 蔡斯女士 |
[03:55] | Yes, nurse, is there any news? | 护士 有什么新闻吗 |
[03:57] | Or any news crews? | 还是报道新闻的人来了? |
[04:00] | I’m afraid Ms. Lucci’s still in a coma. | 恐怕露琪女士仍然在昏迷中 |
[04:02] | A coma? | 昏迷 |
[04:03] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[04:06] | Oh, no, not “Yay!” about Susan, obviously that’s tragic. | 不是为苏珊”耶”的 她太惨了 |
[04:11] | My new boyfriend Michael Knight just texted | 我的新男友迈克尔·奈特发消息给我 |
[04:13] | that he wants to take me to dinner in Malibu in his brand new Ferrari! | 说他要开全新的法拉利 带我去马里布吃晚餐 |
[04:18] | Which of course doesn’t make this moment any less poignant. | 当然在这种场合下 还是要以沉痛的心情为主 |
[04:22] | A coma? Really? | 昏迷 真的吗 |
[04:24] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[04:26] | We’re having Sushi at Nobu! | 我们要去超贵的Nobu餐厅吃寿司 |
[04:30] | Could I possibly see her? | 我可以见她吗 |
[04:31] | – Okay, but just for a moment. – Right. | -好的 不过只能一会儿 -好的 |
[04:37] | FYI, your new boyfriend Michael Knight | 友情提示 你的新男友迈克尔·奈特 |
[04:40] | slept with my best friend, made her all these promises, | 睡过我最好的朋友 许下各种空头支票后 |
[04:43] | and never called. | 就再也没打过电话了 |
[04:44] | What? Oh, no, wait! | 你说什么 别走 |
[04:46] | Is she sure it was Michael? | 她确认是迈克尔吗 |
[04:48] | Because his twin brother Alex | 他的双胞胎弟弟艾利克斯 |
[04:49] | pulled exactly the same trick on me once. | 以前也用他的名号来泡过我 |
[04:52] | His twin brother Alex? | 他的双胞胎弟弟艾利克斯 |
[04:55] | Seriously? | 妹子 睡醒没 |
[04:57] | Oh, you don’t watch the show, do you? | 看来你没有看过那部电视剧 |
[04:59] | Oh, not every day. Why? | 不是每日必看 怎么了 |
[05:03] | Michael’s character had an evil twin brother Alex | 迈克尔扮演的角色 有一个邪恶的双胞胎弟弟 |
[05:07] | who impersonated him. | 在剧中假扮他 |
[05:11] | What? | 什么 |
[05:22] | Susan… | 苏珊 |
[05:24] | I know you can’t speak, but I pray you can hear me. | 我知道你有口难言 可我祈求你能听见我说话 |
[05:30] | Seeing you in this miserable state, I can’t help it… | 看到你如此不幸的样子 我禁不住 |
[05:34] | Oh, what am I doing? | 我这是怎么了 |
[05:37] | Am I really so shallow | 难道我肤浅到 |
[05:38] | that I can only quote words written by people | 只能盗用那些长得太寒碜 |
[05:40] | not pretty enough to be in front of the camera? | 当不了演员 只能去混编剧的人写的台词吗 |
[05:46] | All right, the truth is, | 好了 其实我想说 |
[05:48] | seeing you here in this heartbreaking, yet, | 看到你这般令人心碎 却… |
[05:52] | oddly well-groomed state… | 竟然如此亮丽光鲜的模样 |
[05:57] | I’m honestly sorry for… well, for so many things. | 对于很多事情 我真心地向你道歉 |
[06:01] | For the venomous digs and the backhanded compliments. | 我曾经对你恶毒地挖苦 虚伪地奉承 |
[06:05] | For resenting your successes and reveling in your defeats. | 你站在巅峰让我嫉恨 你跌入低谷令我狂喜 |
[06:09] | For rubbing that strawberry on your prop kleenex | 我还把草莓往你的道具纸巾上蹭 |
[06:12] | so that your perfect little face would blow up like a beach ball… | 好让你这漂亮的小脸蛋儿 肿得像个沙滩球 |
[06:22] | Oh god, I have been such a fool. | 老天 我真是太傻了 |
[06:25] | Why did we always let petty jealousy | 为什么我们总是让嫉妒之心 |
[06:27] | blind us to what was really important? | 蒙蔽双眼 而无法看到真正重要的东西 |
[06:30] | I mean, if the heavens can hold a thousand brilliant stars, | 灿烂群星都可以在天上同时熠熠生辉 |
[06:33] | then surely there’s room enough for both of our lights to shine. | 我们也定能和平共处 各自大放异彩 |
[06:38] | If I had known that sooner, | 如果我能早点明白 |
[06:41] | then perhaps I wouldn’t have made an enemy of someone | 也许我就会少了一个宿敌 |
[06:44] | who might otherwise have been a dear, dear friend. | 多了一个知心的朋友 |
[06:59] | Oh, thank god. The couple made up. | 谢天谢地 那对小夫妻和好了 |
[07:01] | My house sale’s back on. | 看来房子可以卖掉了 |
[07:03] | This is a really big studio. | 这片场可真大啊 |
[07:05] | How in the world are we ever going to find Robert Redford? | 我们怎么可能找得到罗伯特·雷德福 |
[07:07] | Let’s ask this Hollywood fairy. | 问问这位好莱坞小仙女[基佬] |
[07:09] | Elka! | 爱尔卡 |
[07:11] | I’m sorry, she’s from a different era. | 对不起 老古董说话比较冒犯人 |
[07:13] | I’m not talking about him! | 我说的不是他 |
[07:14] | I’m talking about her. | 我说的是她 |
[07:18] | Have you seen Robert Redford? | 你有看见罗伯特·雷德福吗 |
[07:20] | We heard he was doing his movie here. | 我们听说他在这里拍电影 |
[07:22] | See that line of extras over there getting wardrobe? | 那边排队领戏服的临时演员 |
[07:24] | That’s for his movie. | 是准备拍他的电影的 |
[07:25] | That’s it! We could be extras! | 太好了 我们去做临时演员 |
[07:28] | No. Absolutely not. There are rules, | 不行 绝对不行 这行有规矩的 |
[07:30] | there are unions. You can’t just walk onto a movie set. | 有工会 不可能冲进片场就跑起龙套 |
[07:33] | Oh, you’re probably right. | 也许你说的对吧 |
[07:35] | I just thought, after my trial, | 我只是寻思着 一旦我的判决下来 |
[07:38] | when I’m in that cold, dark cell… | 我会去蹲又冷又黑的班房 |
[07:40] | You are not going to guilt me into this. | 别想着利用我的恻隐之心 |
[07:42] | My spirits would soar on the wings of a memory. | 回忆的翅膀可以让我的心灵自由高飞 |
[07:45] | – Stop it! – The memory of meeting, | -别说了 -见到罗伯特 |
[07:48] | and getting the tiniest bit handsy with Robert… | 小小的揩了一把油的甜蜜回忆 |
[07:50] | Okay, fine, all right. | 好吧 行 怕你了 |
[07:53] | All right. We can catch a ride with this fruit. | 好了 让那个水果[基佬]送我们一程 |
[07:55] | Oh, wait a minute. When I turn around, | 别太过分了 我转身时 |
[07:57] | I better see a man dressed like a banana. | 最好能见到穿着香蕉装的演员 |
[08:02] | Close enough. | 草莓也算水果 |
[08:07] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[08:08] | They’re blocking the path to my dressing room like angry villagers. | 他们像一伙暴怒的乡巴佬 堵住了我化妆间的去路 |
[08:13] | The director’s smiling and waving you over. | 导演笑着招手让你过去呢 |
[08:15] | Of course he is. This is Hollywood. | 谁不是笑脸迎人啊 这可是好莱坞 |
[08:17] | You know, two air kisses before they stab you in the back | 在捅你一刀前先隔空来两个飞吻 |
[08:19] | and gloat over your carcass. | 然后踩着你的尸体洋洋得意 |
[08:21] | Speaking of bloody carcasses, I believe I owe | 说到尸体 我得去好好拜会下 |
[08:24] | my new ex-boyfriend Michael Knight a visit. | 我的最新前男友 迈克尔·奈特 |
[08:29] | I wonder if this works on more than just bagels? | 切百吉饼这么锋利 不知切其它东西又如何呢 |
[08:31] | Victoria, a word. | 维多利亚 聊两句吧 |
[08:33] | Listen, before you say anything… | 你先别说 听我说… |
[08:34] | We want you to do your original speech. | 我们安排你按原剧本演出 |
[08:37] | – Pardon? – The hospital called. | -什么 -医院来电话了 |
[08:39] | Susan’s fine, but she just needs some time to recuperate. | 苏珊没事了 不过康复还需要一段时间 |
[08:42] | Could you repeat that first part, again? | 麻烦你再说下前面那句 |
[08:44] | Susan is fine. | 苏珊没事了 |
[08:45] | No, no, no, the part about my speech. | 不是 原剧本那句 |
[08:47] | – Am I really getting it back? – Yes. | -我真的可以按原剧本演出吗 -可以 |
[08:50] | We want you to deliver it to a photograph of Susan. | 我们安排你对着苏珊的照片念台词 |
[08:52] | Now, of course, if you’re not comfortable doing the scene without her, | 当然了 如果她无法出演令你不自在的话 |
[08:55] | – We can… – Oh! No, no, no… | -可以安排 -不用了 |
[08:55] | as much as it pains me to perform the entire scene alone… | 虽然独自担纲这场戏令我心如刀割 |
[08:59] | – No head bandages, right? – Right. | -头上不用裹粽子了吧 -不用了 |
[09:02] | To do the whole scene entirely alone, | 独自担纲这场戏 |
[09:04] | I know that if Susan were standing here, | 我知道如果苏珊站在这儿 |
[09:06] | she’d be looking way, way up at the rest of us, saying, | 她会抬起头仰视着我们说 |
[09:09] | “Oh, Victoria, please, do this for me.” | “维多利亚 拜托 为了我好好表演吧” |
[09:13] | Tissue! | 纸巾 |
[09:15] | Water! | 水 |
[09:18] | Sandwich. | 三明治 |
[09:24] | That’s how Susan keeps warm between takes. | 苏珊在拍摄休息期间 是靠”三明治”保暖的 |
[09:31] | And… action. | 开拍 |
[09:33] | Oh, Erica. | 艾丽卡 |
[09:35] | I know you can’t hear me, but | 虽然你没法听我倾诉 |
[09:37] | wherever you are, I pray that you know that I know, | 但无论你身处何方我祈求你知道 我明白 |
[09:41] | that you wish you had been there to warn me | 你希望自己能在那儿提醒我 |
[09:43] | that Liza had sabotaged that stairway. | 丽莎对楼梯做了手脚 |
[09:54] | Thank you, thank you, | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[09:55] | but I was merely taking a dramatic pause. | 我只是在做戏剧性的停顿 |
[09:58] | Please hold your applause until I have completed… | 请将你们的掌声留到我的表演 |
[10:01] | the scene. | 完全结束之时 |
[10:03] | I believe they were clapping for me. | 我相信他们的掌声是送给我的 |
[10:05] | Oh, hell. | 活见鬼了 |
[10:08] | Susan! | 苏珊 |
[10:09] | This is amazing. | 真是喜出望外 |
[10:10] | We thought you were taking some time off. | 我们以为你要休息一段时间 |
[10:12] | And let poor Victoria stumble through the scene all alone? | 让可怜的小维勉强独力支撑这场戏吗 |
[10:15] | What kind of a friend and younger mentor would I be? | 我这个比她年轻的良师兼益友 岂不是失职了 |
[10:20] | But surely after your long coma, | 你昏迷了那么久 |
[10:22] | you could use a little rest. | 还是好好休息下吧 |
[10:23] | On the contrary. | 正相反 |
[10:24] | In spite of my alleged “Accident,” I feel fine. | 虽然我遭遇了所谓的”意外事故” 但我感觉没事了 |
[10:28] | So, should we shoot the scene the way we rehearsed it? | 这场戏还是按排演时那样拍吗 |
[10:31] | Oh, what a trooper! | 你这么敬业我真感动 |
[10:33] | What do you say, Victoria? | 你说呢 维多利亚 |
[10:36] | I’m speechless. | 我已经无话可说了 |
[10:39] | You are now. | 的确是没台词可说了 |
[10:43] | Where exactly does it say “Ferrari” on the jacket? | “法拉利”三个字在外套的什么位置 |
[10:47] | Front and back? | 前后都有 |
[10:49] | I’ll take it. | 我买了 |
[10:51] | Oh, I’ve got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[10:52] | And… ciao! | 再见[意大利语] |
[10:55] | Come in. | 进来 |
[10:59] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[11:01] | Hello, gorgeous. | 来了呀 美女 |
[11:02] | Listen. I… | 听我说 |
[11:04] | I’ve got a love scene coming up. | 等下我要拍场爱情戏 |
[11:07] | Want to help me rehearse? | 愿意帮我排演一下吗 |
[11:08] | I would, but something awful’s just happened. | 我愿意 可刚刚发生了一件很可怕的事 |
[11:12] | I know. Lucci is back. | 我知道 露琪回来了 |
[11:16] | But, face it, there’s no show without her. | 但是 必须承认 没她这戏也就不用拍了 |
[11:20] | It’s not that. | 不是这件事 |
[11:21] | Just now, when I was in the parking lot, | 刚才 我在停车场 |
[11:23] | admiring your brand new Ferrari… | 对着你的新法拉利两眼放光时 |
[11:25] | I ran into Alex! | 我遇到了艾利克斯 |
[11:27] | What? | 什么 |
[11:29] | Your evil twin. | 你那个邪恶的双胞胎弟弟 |
[11:31] | And when I told him you and I were together, | 我告诉他 我们正在交往 |
[11:32] | he flew into a jealous rage, | 他顿时被嫉妒烧红了眼 |
[11:34] | and started attacking your gorgeous new car with a crowbar. | 然后用铁橇猛砸你那漂亮的新车 |
[11:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呀 |
[11:41] | Oh, it was horrible. | 场面太恐怖了 |
[11:42] | He shattered the windshield, he slashed the tires, | 他敲碎了挡风玻璃 捣毁了轮胎 |
[11:45] | he even ripped that cute little prancing horse off the hood. | 甚至连引擎盖上那匹神气活现的小马都拽了下来 |
[11:49] | I don’t have an evil twin! | 我没有邪恶的双胞胎弟弟 |
[11:51] | And now, you don’t have a Ferrari, either. | 现在你连法拉利也没了 |
[12:02] | Why did we always let petty jealousy | 为什么我们总是让嫉妒之心 |
[12:04] | blind us to what’s really important? | 蒙蔽双眼 而无法看到真正重要的东西 |
[12:07] | If the heavens can hold a thousand brilliant stars, | 灿烂群星都可以在天上同时熠熠生辉 |
[12:13] | surely there’s room enough for both our lights to shine. | 我们也定能和平共处 各自大放异彩 |
[12:19] | If only I had realized this sooner, | 如果我能早点明白 |
[12:22] | perhaps I wouldn’t have made an enemy out of someone | 也许我就会少了一个宿敌 |
[12:25] | who might otherwise have been a dear, dear friend. | 多了一个知心的朋友 |
[12:30] | Cut. | 停 |
[12:34] | Susan, that was fantastic. | 苏珊 真是妙不可言 |
[12:37] | Those last lines… they weren’t even in the script! | 最后几句 剧本上根本没有 |
[12:40] | I know. I was just lying in my hospital bed today, | 我知道 今天我躺在医院的病床上时 |
[12:43] | they just came to me. | 这些话便蹦出来了 |
[12:45] | “Lying” all right. | 你就躺着说谎吧 |
[12:47] | Writing and acting, | 能写会演 |
[12:48] | is there anything this one cannot do, hmm? | 她真是样样精通的奇才 |
[12:56] | To be honest, I owe it all to Victoria. | 坦白说 这一切得归功于维多利亚 |
[13:00] | Well, thank you, Susan. | 谢谢你 苏珊 |
[13:02] | Her portrayal of a lifeless vegetable | 她所表现的没有生命力的植物人 |
[13:05] | was just so convincing that it made my job effortless. | 太有说服力了 令我的表演不费吹灰之力 |
[13:15] | Oh, Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[13:16] | I can’t believe you feel the same way too. | 没想到你也深深地爱着我 |
[13:21] | Really? | 至于吗 |
[13:23] | You honestly think Robert Redford’s | 你真觉得罗伯特·雷德福 |
[13:25] | going to look across this imaginary ocean | 会望穿这片虚构的海洋 |
[13:26] | and ask you to marry him? | 向你求婚 |
[13:28] | He’s been doing it in my head for 30 years. | 这画面已经在我脑海里盘旋30年了 |
[13:32] | Elka! | 爱尔卡 |
[13:33] | The servants should be seen and not heard. | 女佣是人肉背景 没有说话的份儿 |
[13:39] | Okay, remember, we are going to CGI-in | 好的 我们会后期电脑合成 |
[13:41] | the storm and the ocean. | 暴风雨和海洋 |
[13:43] | But we need you to pretend to be freezing, | 但你们要演出寒冷的感觉 |
[13:45] | and you are desperate to be rescued, all right? | 表现出迫切想被营救的心情 |
[13:48] | Okay, we’re ready to shoot! | 好了 准备开拍 |
[13:50] | Oh, but Robert Redford isn’t here yet. | 可罗伯特·雷德福还没到呢 |
[13:53] | Lady, this is second unit. | 大姐 这是第二工作组 |
[13:56] | What does that mean? | 他什么意思 |
[13:58] | It means there are no stars in this scene. | 就是说这出戏里不会有大明星驾临 |
[14:02] | So this has just been a big old waste of time. | 所以我们纯粹是浪费时间 |
[14:04] | And Elka, these things are really itchy, I can’t stand it. | 爱尔卡 这衣服穿着好痒 我受不了了 |
[14:07] | Maybe we should just go. | 我们还是走吧 |
[14:08] | No, he’ll see me in editing. | 不走 他在剪辑时会见到我的 |
[14:12] | And he’ll say, “Who is that beautiful extra?” | 他会说 这位美丽的临时演员是谁啊 |
[14:16] | And he’ll track me down… | 千山万水他也会找到我 |
[14:19] | That’s ridiculous, I’m starting to get hives. | 真是异想天开 我出疹子了 |
[14:21] | Can we just please go? | 我们还是走吧 |
[14:23] | Oh, all right! | 好吧 |
[14:26] | Maybe I’ll get a solitary cell. | 也许我能混个单独监禁 |
[14:30] | Less likely to get shanked. | 被人捅的机会少些 |
[14:33] | Fine. Hey, you know what? | 好吧 知道吗 |
[14:34] | On the bright side, | 往好处想 |
[14:35] | I get to be in a Robert Redford movie, right? | 好歹我也算出演了罗伯特·雷德福的电影 |
[14:37] | And action! Cue the waves. | 开拍 海浪准备 |
[14:39] | Waves? | 海浪 |
[14:43] | Remember, it’s freezing. | 记住 现在天寒地冻 |
[14:44] | You’re terrified. Oh, here comes another one. | 你们怕得要死 又一浪来了 |
[14:47] | What? | 什么 |
[14:49] | Now, over your shoulder… | 现在 注意了 |
[14:51] | Oh, god, here comes the biggest one yet. | 老天 最大的一浪马上来了 |
[14:53] | Noooo! | 不要啊 |
[14:58] | Call me. | 打电话给我 |
[15:02] | I can’t get the water out of my… | 耳朵里的水弄不出来 |
[15:04] | Oh, there we go. | 出来了 |
[15:07] | Maybe I’m just not meant for romance. | 也许我生来就不是谈恋爱的料 |
[15:08] | Maybe I’m missing a chip or something. | 我是不是脑子少根弦啊 |
[15:11] | Oh, sweetie, it’s not your fault. | 亲爱的 这事错不在你 |
[15:12] | I mean, it could have happened to anybody. | 任何人都有可能碰上 |
[15:14] | A one-night stand with the same man twice? | 和同一个人玩两次一夜情 |
[15:19] | How could I be so stupid? | 我怎么蠢成这样 |
[15:21] | Well, to be fair, he is a professional actor, | 公平地说 人家是靠演戏吃饭的 |
[15:23] | and he had you convinced that he was his own evil twin. | 他让你相信了 他就是自己邪恶的双胞胎兄弟 |
[15:30] | – Oh, my god! – I know, I know. | -我的天呐 -我懂我懂 |
[15:32] | How many times have we sat around this table | 我们坐在这桌子旁 |
[15:34] | hashing over your bad boyfriends? | 数落过多少次你那些差劲男友 |
[15:36] | Eric, the bigamist… | 重婚犯埃里克 |
[15:38] | Donald with the ant farm… | 养了蚂蚁农场的唐纳德 |
[15:40] | Pre-op Andy… | 变性手术前的安迪 |
[15:41] | who turned into awkward first-date Andrea… | 然后尴尬地变成了初次约会的安德莉亚 |
[15:46] | I need coffee. | 我需要咖啡 |
[15:48] | I had Lucci nightmares all night. | 做了整晚的露琪恶梦 |
[15:49] | I can still feel that little muppet hand on my mouth. | 我感觉她的小爪子还搭在我的嘴上 |
[15:54] | Well, Joy has good news for you. | 乔依有好消息告诉你 |
[15:56] | I called All My Children | 我给剧组打了电话 |
[15:57] | and threatened a sexual harassment suit against a certain actor | 威胁说我将告某男演员性骚扰 |
[16:01] | unless they kill the hospital scene and wrote you a new part. | 除非他们删掉医院的戏份并重新为你写 我就不告 |
[16:03] | They’re flying you out again next week. | 下周重新开拍 |
[16:05] | Oh, Joy, thank you! | 乔依 谢谢你 |
[16:08] | The fact you would do something so conniving for me… | 你居然为了我玩这种阴招 |
[16:11] | Well, you’re a true friend. | 你真是我的知己 |
[16:15] | So, what kind of part is it? | 我的新角色是什么样的 |
[16:16] | One with hair. | 满头秀发 |
[16:17] | And they promised me it would be juicy. | 他们保证情节会很有料 |
[16:19] | Oh, well. If it’s half as juicy as the strawberry | 很好 只要有我离开前 |
[16:21] | I squeezed into Susan’s moisturizer before I left… | 往苏珊的润肤露里挤的草莓一半有料 |
[16:26] | I’m going to be thrilled. | 我就会开心死了 |
[16:28] | Mel, honey, is there something wrong? | 梅梅 亲爱的 出什么事了吗 |
[16:30] | She’s still upset about selling her furniture. | 她还在为卖家具的事伤心呢 |
[16:33] | No, no, I’ve resigned myself to the furniture. I just… | 不是 家具的事就由它去吧 我只是… |
[16:38] | Now I’m just sorry I sold the house. | 现在我只是为卖掉房子而难过 |
[16:41] | Aw, sweetie, it’s going to be okay. | 亲爱的 一切都会好起来的 |
[16:44] | It’s a good thing. It’s what you wanted. | 这是好事 这是你希望的 |
[16:46] | I know, but when I look out these windows, | 没错 可当我从窗户望出去 |
[16:49] | I can still see my kids playing in the yard. | 我还能看到孩子们在后院玩耍的身影 |
[16:53] | No other windows can do that for me. | 透过其它窗户是不可能看到的 |
[16:56] | And this door jamb, | 还有这个门柱 |
[16:57] | this is where I measured the kids’ height. | 就是在这里为孩子们量身高的 |
[17:00] | Look, this is how tall Jenna was when we made | 看 我们第一次做圣诞曲奇时 |
[17:03] | Christmas cookies for the very first time | 珍娜就是这么高 |
[17:04] | and she dropped the bowl. Right there… | 她把碗弄掉了 就在这里 |
[17:06] | See? There’s this little crack in the… | 看见没 这里有个小小的裂缝 |
[17:10] | How am I going to say goodbye to that crack? | 叫我如何跟这裂缝说永别 |
[17:12] | I don’t know, but you better make it quick, | 不知道 但你最好动作快点 |
[17:14] | our flight’s at noon. | 我们要搭中午的航班 |
[17:18] | No, no, our flight’s not till 5:00. | 不 我们的航班是5点的 |
[17:20] | Oh, I got a tweet from Kimmel. | 我看到坎摩尔发了条推特 |
[17:22] | Robert Redford’s leaving for Salt Lake City, | 罗伯特·雷德福要去盐湖城 |
[17:24] | and I re-booked us on his flight. | 我帮大家重订了他的航班 |
[17:27] | We’re going to Kansas? | 我们要去堪萨斯州吗 |
[17:32] | Utah. | 犹他州 |
[17:34] | I defy anyone to tell me the difference. | 我看没人能说出有什么区别 |
[17:38] | It’s just a five-hour layover. | 只会逗留五个钟头而已 |
[17:40] | Oh, please. | 求你们了 |
[17:44] | Oh, spare us the dimples. | 对我们用酒窝战术 |
[17:46] | You have no power over us, old woman. | 我们不吃你这套 老太太 |
[17:49] | Oh, I don’t care anymore. | 我不在乎了 |
[17:50] | I’m so miserable I just want to go home. | 我心乱如麻 只想回家 |
[17:54] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天 |
[17:56] | I just said I want to go home. | 我刚刚说我想回家 |
[17:58] | Yes, honey, we were here. | 是的 宝贝 我们在这儿 |
[18:01] | No! When I said “Home,” I meant Cleveland. | 不 我说的”家” 是指克利夫兰 |
[18:05] | I know, it’s weird, isn’t it? | 感觉怪怪的 是吧 |
[18:07] | I’ve been thinking of Cleveland as home too. | 我也觉得克利夫兰是我们的家 |
[18:09] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[18:10] | Only, I wish we could get there nonstop. | 真希望可以直飞回去 |
[18:12] | We are at least flying first class? | 至少我们是坐头等舱吧 |
[18:14] | One of us is. | 四分之一的票是头等舱 |
[18:19] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[18:20] | You know, I’m single now, the kids are grown, | 我现在是单身 孩子们都长大了 |
[18:22] | and a house really isn’t a home without people in it. | 没有家人的房子 不能称之为家 |
[18:26] | Wherever you guys are… | 你们在哪里 |
[18:27] | that’s home to me. | 我的家就在哪里 |
[18:29] | Good, then shake a leg. | 很好 快点动身吧 |
[18:31] | You know how long security takes, | 你们也知道安检有多麻烦啦 |
[18:34] | and I always get profiled. | 而我总是被重点检查的对象 |
[18:39] | You guys go ahead. | 你们先走 |
[18:41] | I just need to do one thing. | 我还有件事要做 |
[18:49] | Now it’s home. | 这才是家嘛 |