时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | “Hot in Cleveland” is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:03] | So Ms. Scroggs, I am happy to say | 斯克罗格女士 很高兴告诉你 |
[00:06] | that Comprehensive Baby Solutions | “送子观音服务中心” |
[00:07] | finds you qualified for our assistance. | 认为你符合本中心施以援手的条件 |
[00:09] | Oh, good. Because I really want to have a baby. | 太好了 因为我真的好想生个孩子 |
[00:12] | But with every year that passes, | 但年华流逝 |
[00:13] | the options become slimmer and slimmer. | 机会也越来越渺茫 |
[00:16] | Really? A woman your age still has plenty of time. | 是吗 你这个年纪还有大把机会呀 |
[00:19] | Oh, dear. | 妈呀 |
[00:20] | I put down my fake age, didn’t I? | 看来我填的是假年龄 |
[00:22] | Habit. | 习惯了 |
[00:23] | Add seven. | 加上7岁 |
[00:26] | Then add three after that. | 然后再加3岁 |
[00:29] | We have our work cut out for us, don’t we? | 做女人真不容易啊 不是吗 |
[00:32] | Not to worry. | 别担心 |
[00:33] | We don’t like to brag, but Midlife Mommy magazine | 我们可不是卖瓜赞瓜甜 但《中年妈咪》杂志 |
[00:35] | rated our sperm the best in Ohio. | 评估我们的精子为俄州第一棒 |
[00:38] | We have athletes, bankers, professors. | 捐精者有运动员 银行家 教授 |
[00:40] | I’m gonna show you some of our most popular donors. | 我给你看看几位最受欢迎的捐精者的资料 |
[00:48] | He looks very smart. | 他看起来很聪明 |
[00:49] | Oh. If you want education, you should try 317. | 如果你要高学历 考虑下317号 |
[00:54] | Maybe a little too much education. | 似乎读书读得有点太过了 |
[00:56] | Yes. Everyone says they want geniuses until they see one. | 是的 大家都说要天才型的 见了真人就幻灭了 |
[01:01] | Well, we-oh. He shouldn’t be here. | 那么…哎呀 他不该在这里 |
[01:03] | You can’t have him. | 你不能选他 |
[01:04] | Well, now I want him. Who is he? | 这让我反而想选他了 是谁 |
[01:07] | Only our all-time most popular donor, number 106. | 这里有史以来最受欢迎的捐精者 106号 |
[01:10] | – We’ve retired him. – Retired him? | -我们把他劝退了 -劝退 |
[01:12] | Well, we can’t have too many little 106s running around. | 满大街的小106号 总归是不太好吧 |
[01:16] | It’s really too bad, though. Very high success rate. | 不过真的很可惜 成功率非常高 |
[01:18] | Those little guys can crack through the hardest, crustiest old eggs. | 那些小蝌蚪 能击破外壳最硬的老卵子 |
[01:23] | And his offspring have done phenomenally. | 而且他的后代表现也很优秀 |
[01:25] | One is on American Idol right now. | 有一个现在上了《美国偶像》节目 |
[01:27] | – Can I look? – We’d rather you didn’t. | -可以让我看看吗 -我觉得还是不要了吧 |
[01:29] | Oh, please? I’ve had a tough year. | 求你了 我今年过得可凄凉了 |
[01:32] | I was engaged to a homeless man. | 我和一个流浪汉订了婚 |
[01:34] | I almost got deported. | 我差点被遣返 |
[01:35] | I accidentally shot the son I gave up for adoption. | 我还意外开枪击中了我送走领养的儿子 |
[01:39] | I still haven’t told you my real age. | 而且我依然没有告诉你我的真实年龄 |
[01:48] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[01:54] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[01:56] | Just Rick will be fine. | 叫我瑞克就行了 |
[02:10] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[02:12] | Oh. Is your neighborhood watch training already over? | “邻里治安互助”的培训结束啦 |
[02:15] | Yes, ma’am. And Lakewood’s a pretty safe neighborhood. | 是的 女士 湖木社区的治安很不错 |
[02:17] | But Rick still gave us these pamphlets to study. | 但瑞克还是发了小册子让大家学习 |
[02:19] | “The signs of drug abuse”, “How to talk to gang members”, | “吸毒的症状” “如何与黑帮交谈” |
[02:22] | “Are there prostitutes in your neighborhood?” | “社区里是否有性工作者” |
[02:24] | Oh, there’s one right there. | 这儿不就有一个吗 |
[02:29] | – So you’re done with your neighborhood watch? – Yeah. Yeah, | -“邻里治安互助”的培训结束啦 -是的 |
[02:31] | – and the funniest thing happened – Great story. So… | -发生了件非常搞笑的事 -太搞笑了 那么 |
[02:34] | Does that mean everyone’s knocked off, including Rick? | 这意味着大家都散伙了吗 包括瑞克 |
[02:36] | Yeah. Yeah, he’s probably back at his place- | 是的 他可能已经到家了 |
[02:37] | – Right. I’m off then. – Where are you going? | -好的 我出门了 -你去哪里 |
[02:39] | Out. I won’t be long. Unless I am. | 出去 很快回来 也许不会 |
[02:43] | That’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[02:44] | Joy’s been disappearing a lot lately. | 乔依最近经常玩失踪 |
[02:47] | I just had the most depressing news from my agent. | 经纪人给我发来了最郁闷的消息 |
[02:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:50] | They’re making a musical of Driving Miss Daisy. | 有人在筹划《为黛西小姐开车》的音乐剧版本 |
[02:53] | Oh, well, that’s regrettable. But why are you so upset? | 这真是 太”遗憾”了 你郁闷什么 |
[02:56] | It’s gonna be at the Cleveland Playhouse. | 上演地点是克利夫兰大剧院 |
[02:58] | I wanted to audition for the lead, | 我想去试镜女主角 |
[02:59] | but the director won’t even meet with me. | 可人家导演都不愿见我 |
[03:01] | Honey, that’s a grandmother part. | 亲爱的 女主角可是奶奶辈的 |
[03:03] | In a musical that might go to Broadway. | 舞台音乐剧可是有机会登台百老汇的 |
[03:05] | And beautiful actresses willing to age up | 美丽的女明星愿意扮老出镜 |
[03:07] | are always award magnets. | 向来是吸奖利器 |
[03:09] | Age up? | 扮老 |
[03:13] | Yes. In fact, the director won’t see me | 事实上 导演不愿见我 |
[03:15] | because he said I’d be unconvincing as an old lady. | 是因为他觉得我扮老没有说服力 |
[03:18] | What an insult! | 太侮辱人了 |
[03:21] | Well, you’re gonna have to do better than that, Hoke, | 你得表现得更出色才行 霍克 |
[03:23] | or you’ll never win the great Georgia chauffeur’s race. | 否则你别想赢下佐治亚州专职司机大赛 |
[03:30] | I don’t remember there being a chauffeur’s race in Driving Miss Daisy. | 《为黛西小姐开车》里面没有专职司机大赛啊 |
[03:34] | Yeah, well, they’ve taken a few liberties. | 是啊 这个版本有小小改动 |
[03:37] | It doesn’t matter, ’cause your old lady acting is terrible! | 没关系啦 反正你演老太太真是差劲死了 |
[03:41] | Oh. I suppose you could do better. | 这么说你能演得更好了 |
[03:48] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[03:49] | 达斯汀·霍夫曼主演的经典喜剧 失意演员男扮女装却意外走红 | |
[03:49] | I’m gonna go all Tootsie on their ass. | 我要使用《窈窕淑男》的经典招数 |
[03:52] | I am gonna go to that audition in character as an old lady, | 我会扮成剧中老太太的模样去参加试镜 |
[03:55] | and I’m gonna get that part. | 非得到这个角色不可 |
[03:56] | Maybe Elka could give you some pointers. | 也许爱尔卡能给你些指导 |
[03:58] | I do love telling people what they’re doing wrong. | 我的确喜欢指出人们的错处 |
[04:03] | I just came over to ask him if he’d come out of retirement. | 我只是过去问他是否愿意出山捐精 |
[04:06] | But once I saw him, I realized | 可一见到他 我就意识到 |
[04:07] | I shouldn’t have a baby with him! | 我无法接受生下他的孩子 |
[04:09] | And I started crying. | 然后我就开始哭 |
[04:11] | So he put his arm around me to comfort me, | 于是他就抱住我 安慰我 |
[04:13] | and that turned into a massage, | 然后拥抱变成按摩 |
[04:15] | and the massage felt so amazing… | 那按摩真是感觉太爽了 |
[04:18] | I forgot about procreation and went straight to recreation. | 我忘了生孩子 单纯变成了找乐子 |
[04:22] | And now I can’t stop. | 现在我已是欲罢不能了 |
[04:23] | And I feel so ashamed! | 羞耻感排山倒海而来 |
[04:26] | It’s like there’s this filth | 感觉好像身上的污秽 |
[04:28] | that just can’t be washed off me. | 怎么洗也洗不掉 |
[04:31] | That filth is the coconut oil. | 污秽是椰子油 |
[04:37] | Thank you for listening. | 多谢你的倾听 |
[04:39] | I had to tell someone, | 我必须一吐为快 |
[04:40] | and you’re the only one who can know | 而这件事 永远永远 |
[04:41] | this ever, ever happened. | 只能有你一个人知道 |
[04:43] | Hush, little baby. Don’t say a word. | 嘘 小宝贝 什么都别说了 |
[04:45] | Papa’s gonna rub your upper third. | 让老爹给你好好按摩下 |
[04:48] | Rick, I told you the whole papa thing | 瑞克 我跟你说了玩「甜心老爹」这套 |
[04:51] | creeps me out, so please- | 让我毛骨悚然 所以拜托 |
[04:55] | – How did you get so good at- – Making love? | -你对这个怎么这么在行 -做爱吗 |
[04:58] | I wish you wouldn’t use that term. It sounds cheesy. | 我希望你别用这种腔调 感觉很低级 |
[05:01] | Yes. The sweetest cheese two people can share. | 没错 两个人可以分享的最甜蜜的低级 |
[05:05] | Actually, my swordsmanship came rather late in life, | 其实 我的实战经验来得很晚 |
[05:09] | although I had a vast theoretical knowledge of sex | 不过我拥有广泛的性理论知识 |
[05:12] | due to extensive reading and film study. | 通过博览群书和观摩电影得来的 |
[05:17] | How come when you’re not touching me, | 为什么你没碰我时 |
[05:18] | I find you so irritating? | 我就觉得你这么烦人 |
[05:20] | You’re no day at the beach for me either, sweet cakes. | 你以为我看你就顺眼吗 小甜心 |
[05:23] | I prefer dark Italian women. | 我喜欢黑色头发的意大利女人 |
[05:27] | Who live with you. | 跟你同住的那位 |
[05:30] | – Melanie? – She’s the kind of girl | -梅兰妮 -她属于那种 |
[05:31] | you could introduce to your mother without having her yell at you. | 带回家见我妈 不会招骂的类型 |
[05:35] | Say…You wouldn’t mind dropping a hint to her | 话说 你不介意向她含蓄地 |
[05:37] | about my sexellence… Would you? | 暗示下我的床上绝活吧 介意吗 |
[05:41] | You leave Melanie alone. | 你给我离梅兰妮远点儿 |
[05:43] | I feel bad enough being addicted | 深陷欢愉与羞耻无法自拔 |
[05:45] | to this mixture of pleasure and shame. | 我已经够自责的了 |
[05:47] | I wouldn’t wish it on her. | 我不会让这事发生在她身上 |
[05:48] | Yes. But would you wish me… | 没错 但你是否希望我 |
[05:53] | On you? | 在你身上 |
[05:55] | Yes. But only if you please just shut up. | 没错 前提是你闭嘴才行 |
[05:59] | Of course, milady. Your wish is my… | 当然 夫人 你希望我… |
[06:01] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[06:06] | Hey, listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[06:07] | It’s from the pamphlet on drug abuse. | 这是吸毒症状的小册子 |
[06:09] | “The symptoms include evasiveness, | “症状包括回避问题 |
[06:11] | paranoia, euphoria.” | 妄想多疑 满脸幸福状” |
[06:14] | I mean, I don’t want to jump to any conclusions, | 我不想妄下结论 |
[06:16] | but doesn’t that describe the way Joy’s been acting lately? | 可这不就是乔依最近的表现吗 |
[06:18] | Yes. Let’s lock her up. | 没错 举报了把她囚禁吧 |
[06:23] | No. I know Joy. She can’t be on drugs. | 不 我了解乔依 她不会吸毒的 |
[06:25] | Can we still lock her up? | 单纯把她囚禁不行吗 |
[06:28] | Tea, hard candy, | 茶 硬糖 |
[06:30] | kleenex. | 纸巾 |
[06:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:45] | Good speed. | 速度掌握得很好 |
[06:46] | Now… feel the lack of burn. | 现在 体会下要死不活 |
[06:56] | There. How’s that? | 好了 你觉得怎么样 |
[06:58] | Terrible! | 糟糕透了 |
[07:00] | You used your standing up grunt for sitting down. | 你把站立哼哼用在坐下的时候了 |
[07:04] | Oh. Good note. Okay, how’s this? | 多谢提醒 这样如何 |
[07:09] | Better. Better. | 有进步 有进步 |
[07:12] | You know, I need to workshop this character. | 我需要好好锻炼下这个角色 |
[07:14] | Do you think I’m ready to take her out into public? | 你觉得我准备好面对公众了吗 |
[07:16] | Pop quiz. | 小测试 |
[07:19] | How much did a cup of coffee cost in 1947? | 1947年时 一杯咖啡多少钱 |
[07:22] | What, you mean like a Venti or a Grande? | 你是说超大杯还是大杯 |
[07:25] | Have you learned nothing? | 你一点都没学会吗 |
[07:26] | Oh, oh, oh! Right, right, right. | 是哦 对对对 |
[07:31] | It cost what it should cost, | 该是多少钱就是多少 |
[07:33] | not what people are charging other people around here today. | 根本不像现在这样漫天要价 |
[07:36] | It is a conspiracy. I saw it on Fox News! | 这是个阴谋 我在福克斯新闻上看到过 |
[07:41] | You’re ready. | 你准备好了 |
[07:44] | Hello, dear friends. | 大家好 亲爱的朋友们 |
[07:47] | You’re all looking fantastic tonight. | 你们今晚看起来真是艳光四射 |
[07:50] | Euphoria. | 满脸幸福状 |
[07:51] | I can’t hear you when you whisper. | 你那么小声我听不见 |
[07:54] | Joy, where have you been all day? | 乔依 你这一天去哪里了 |
[07:56] | Oh, you know. Here, there, around. | 你知道的 这里 那里 四处转转 |
[07:58] | Evasiveness. | 回避问题 |
[08:00] | Joy, you feeling okay? | 乔依 你还好吗 |
[08:01] | Better than okay. | 岂止是好 |
[08:03] | I can’t remember the last time | 我都不记得什么时候 |
[08:04] | I felt this relaxed and tension-free. | 像现在这么放松 这么舒坦过 |
[08:07] | I’m gonna make lemonade for all my favorite people. | 我要去给我最心爱的姐妹们做柠檬汁 |
[08:10] | You, sweet Melanie, | 你 小甜心梅兰妮 |
[08:12] | old lady I haven’t met yet… | 我不认识的老太太 |
[08:16] | And Elka. | 以及爱尔卡 |
[08:17] | You adorable little button of a woman. | 你这个可爱的小老太 |
[08:21] | Yep, she’s on drugs. | 确认无误 她在吸毒 |
[08:29] | – You got here fast. – It sounded like… You needed me. | -你来得真快 -听起来像是 你需要我 |
[08:33] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[08:34] | Well…it’s about Joy. | 是乔依的事情 |
[08:37] | I think something’s gotten into her. | 我觉得她身上可能发生什么事了 |
[08:43] | Something, indeed. | 在她”身上” 没错 |
[08:47] | I just-I don’t want her to get in trouble. | 我只是 我不希望她陷入麻烦 |
[08:49] | And I’m probably wrong, but… | 我可能想错了 不过 |
[08:51] | I think she may be on something. | 我觉得她可能在磕药[在什么上面] |
[08:55] | And since you’re the neighborhood watch captain, | 既然你是邻里治安互助队的队长 |
[08:57] | you might know where she’s getting her stuff. | 你可能会知道 她在哪里得手的 |
[09:00] | I’ve a pretty good idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[09:03] | Can you show me? | 可以告诉我吗[给我看吗] |
[09:08] | As much as I’d like to- | 虽然我是乐意之至 |
[09:09] | Oh, please, please. I heard her on the phone. | 拜托 我听见她在电话里说 |
[09:11] | She said she wanted it tonight and she needed it bad. | 她今晚就想要 而且都快想疯了 |
[09:14] | She’s got a powerful monkey on her back, all right. | 看来她已是泥足深陷 无法”自拔” |
[09:19] | You said at the meeting that there was a spot where it all goes down. | 你在培训时说 有接头地点什么的 |
[09:21] | Can you please take me there? | 拜托你带我去好吗 |
[09:24] | Okay. I’ll go get the van. | 好的 我去开小货车 |
[09:26] | I just need to, uh, | 我只是要把 |
[09:27] | I need to cancel a previous engagement. | 要把之前约好的事取消 |
[09:39] | Line’s busy. I’ll… call back later. | 忙线 我等下再打 |
[09:47] | Oh, this place is too crowded, | 这地方真是又挤 |
[09:48] | too noisy, and too expensive! | 又吵 还贵得要死 |
[09:51] | $6.00 for a beer. Well, I remember | 一杯啤酒要6美元 我记得 |
[09:53] | when you could get a bucket of suds for 4 bits, | 想当年一桶啤酒也才五毛钱 |
[09:55] | dagnabbit! | 真他妈见鬼 |
[09:58] | You’re from Lakewood, not Deadwood. | 你家住在湖木社区 不是朽木镇 |
[10:02] | Good note. | 多谢提醒 |
[10:03] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[10:05] | Robert Mactavish is at the bar. He’s the director of Daisy. | 罗伯特·马克坦希坐在吧台 他就是那个导演 |
[10:08] | He’s the one who said I couldn’t play old. | 就是他说我演不了老太太 |
[10:11] | Well…I’ll show him. | 他就等着瞧好吧 |
[10:19] | Scoot over, sonny. Or move over, scooter. | 过去 小子 挪挪屁股 |
[10:22] | Sorry. Please, sit down. | 抱歉 请坐 |
[10:27] | Well, there’s no need to be sorry. | 没必要道歉 |
[10:29] | But if you want to make it up to me, | 不过如果你想补偿的话 |
[10:32] | I am a bit parched. | 我有点口渴了 |
[10:33] | I’m drier than a revival meeting during prohibition. | 我比禁酒时期的福音布道会更干 |
[10:40] | Gladly. I’m Robert Mactavish. | 幸会 我是罗伯特·马克坦希 |
[10:43] | I’m Millicent… | 我是米莉森特 |
[10:46] | Ostrovsky. | 奥斯特洛夫斯基 |
[10:48] | 84 years young. | 我才84岁 |
[11:04] | I can’t see anyone. | 我没看到人啊 |
[11:06] | A good surveillance takes time. | 成功的监视需要花费时间 |
[11:09] | We could be in this van… all night. | 我们可能会在这货车待上 一整晚 |
[11:16] | Champagne. What’s that for? | 香槟 准备这个做什么 |
[11:18] | It’s part of our cover. | 掩饰身份的需要 |
[11:19] | In case anyone asks, this is a first date. | 万一有人问 就说这是我们的初次约会 |
[11:22] | That’s why I, uh, brought you these lilies. | 所以 我为你准备了百合花 |
[11:26] | You mentioned one time they were your favorite. | 有次你提到过 你最爱百合花 |
[11:28] | Oh, that’s so sweet! | 你真有心 |
[11:30] | And a little odd. | 还有点奇怪 |
[11:32] | But no champagne. Thank you. | 不过香槟就免了 多谢了 |
[11:34] | I don’t want to be out of it | 我要保持清醒的头脑 |
[11:35] | in case we have to separate Joy from her dealer. | 说不定得阻止乔依和毒贩的交易 |
[11:37] | You’ll need a crowbar. | 那你得有根撬棍才行 |
[11:40] | Perhaps you would prefer a little grass. | 也许你对草[大麻]更有兴趣 |
[11:43] | What? No. We’re supposed to shut down drugs in this neighborhood. | 有没有搞错 我们是来打击社区毒品的 |
[11:46] | Hey, mellow. | 放轻松好吧 |
[11:48] | I’m only talking about wheat grass juice. | 我说的是麦草汁 |
[11:50] | Then why didn’t you say wheat grass juice? | 那你为什么不直接说麦草汁 |
[11:52] | Saying grass is quicker. | 说草更快 |
[11:54] | “Hey, you want a cup of grass?” “Is that fresh-squeezed grass?” | 要来杯草吗 鲜榨的草吗 |
[11:56] | See? Quicker. | 瞧吧 更快 |
[11:59] | Can we just do our stakeout? | 专心盯梢行吗 |
[12:00] | I’m feeling some negative tension from you. | 我感觉到你有负面的压力 |
[12:03] | A proper surveillance demands a peaceful, easy feeling. | 专业的监视要求平静的心 从容的态度 |
[12:07] | I’m sorry, I’m just… I’m worried. | 抱歉 我只是 我很担心 |
[12:09] | Yeah. Close your eyes for a minute and just… | 是啊 闭上眼睛一小会儿 然后 |
[12:12] | listen to the music. | 聆听音乐 |
[12:14] | Rick, what are you- | 瑞克 你在做… |
[12:16] | – What are you- – Doing? | -你在做 -什么 |
[12:19] | Relaxing you. | 让你放松 |
[12:20] | You want me to stop? | 要让我停下吗 |
[12:22] | In a minute. | 过一小会儿 |
[12:24] | Oh, wow, Rick, that feels so good. | 瑞克 感觉好舒服 |
[12:29] | You bastard! You’re sleeping with her too? | 你个混蛋 你和她也上床了吗 |
[12:32] | Oh, my god! She’s high as a kite! | 妈呀 她已经嗨到神智不清了 |
[12:35] | This is your urgent neighborhood watch business? | 这就是你的邻里治安紧急事件吗 |
[12:38] | And I brought you a hoagie in case you got hungry! | 亏我还带了三明治给你 怕你饿了 |
[12:41] | What kind? | 什么口味的 |
[12:44] | – What is going on here? – That’s what I’d like to know. | -到底是怎么回事 -我也想知道 |
[12:47] | I was just trying to keep her from finding out about us. | 我只是设法阻止她知道我们的事 |
[12:49] | – With a backrub? – Wait, wait, wait. | -按摩后背就能不知道吗 -等等 |
[12:50] | You two are an “Us”? | 你们两个”有事” |
[12:52] | You’ve had the massage. Can you blame me? | 你也感受过按摩了 这能怪我吗 |
[12:58] | I don’t want to get ahead of myself, | 我不想显得冒昧 |
[12:59] | but I can’t help thinking you’d be a perfect miss Daisy. | 可我情不自禁地觉得 你是黛西小姐的不二人选 |
[13:01] | Oh, I’m just flattered that you would ask | 我真是太荣幸了 你愿意邀请 |
[13:03] | an unknown actress like myself to audition. | 我这种无名演员去参加试镜 |
[13:07] | But even if things don’t work out with the musical, | 就算舞台剧的事成不了 |
[13:09] | I hope we can still be friends or… | 我还是希望我们能做朋友 或者 |
[13:12] | More than friends? | 比朋友更亲密 |
[13:14] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[13:17] | I’m drawn to women like you. | 像你这样的女人非常吸引我 |
[13:20] | Attractive, intelligent, wise. | 迷人 聪明 智慧型的 |
[13:22] | Old? | 年老型的 |
[13:24] | Mature and full of life experience. Yes. | 是啊 成熟而且人生阅历丰富 |
[13:28] | Until later, then? | 那我们约好了哦 |
[13:31] | Your hand is remarkably smooth and wrinkle-free. | 你的手好光滑 而且没有皱纹 |
[13:34] | Hello! There’s an age spot. | 发现了 这儿有老年斑 |
[13:35] | What? I mean… | 什么 我是说… |
[13:37] | Oh, well, that little thing? | 这个啊 这点小东西 |
[13:40] | I best get back to my little sister. | 我还是回我妹妹那边去吧 |
[13:49] | Okay. He’s coming by the house tonight to audition me for Daisy. | 他今晚会来家里 让我试镜黛西的角色 |
[13:52] | – Congratulations! – Yeah, but I think | -恭喜了 -可我觉得 |
[13:54] | he wants more than an audition. | 他要的不止是试镜 |
[13:57] | He’s a wrinkle chaser. | 原来他是”皱纹爱好者” |
[14:03] | – What-that’s a thing? – Oh, they’re all over the place. | -还真有人有这种癖好吗 -满世界都是 |
[14:06] | That’s why I had to stop mall walking. | 要不我为何停掉商场健步锻炼呢 |
[14:09] | Okay. New plan. | 好的 新计划 |
[14:11] | I am gonna nail this audition and get this part. | 我要搞定这次试镜 拿下这个角色 |
[14:14] | But I am not gonna reveal my real self until opening night. | 但在首演之前 我不会暴露自己的真实身份 |
[14:18] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[14:19] | I’m just gonna tease him along all through rehearsal. | 整个排练期间 看姐怎么逗弄他 |
[14:22] | So you’re gonna have to teach me the grunt for sexy. | 你得教我性感的哼哼声 |
[14:25] | It’s the same as sitting down. | 和坐下的哼哼声一样 |
[14:33] | Again, I’m sorry I thought you were on drugs. | 再次道歉 对不起我以为你在吸毒 |
[14:36] | It’s not as weird as what I was really on. | 比起我真正上瘾的 吸毒不算什么 |
[14:39] | Is he really that good? | 他真有那么棒吗 |
[14:41] | Remember those giant muffins we loved | 还记得我们曾经迷恋的大号松饼吗 |
[14:43] | until we found out they were like a thousand calories each? | 直到我们发现每个都有上千的卡路里 |
[14:45] | He’s that good. He’s muffin good. | 他就有那么棒 他有松饼那么棒 |
[14:50] | No! | 不会吧 |
[14:51] | Yes! | 就是的 |
[14:53] | Well, we’re just gonna have to do for each other | 那我们只能互相帮助 |
[14:55] | what we did with the muffins. | 就像对付松饼那样 |
[14:57] | Just eat the top? | 只吃”最上层”的吗 |
[15:00] | I’ll stop you from having any more | 我会阻止你继续沉沦 |
[15:02] | – and you’ll stop me. – Right. | -你来阻止我 -好的 |
[15:04] | We’ve got to be strong. | 我们得坚强 |
[15:06] | Shall we go in? | 可以进去了吗 |
[15:08] | Actually, I think I’m gonna go for a walk. | 事实上 我觉得我还要去转转 |
[15:09] | – I’m feeling a little tense. – Right. | -我必同步感觉有点点紧张 -好的 |
[15:12] | Hey, wait a minute! | 等等 |
[15:12] | You’re gonna go back to him, aren’t you? | 你打算再去找他 对吗 |
[15:14] | I can’t help it! | 我抵挡不住诱惑 |
[15:16] | I want my love muffin. | 我要我的爱爱松饼 |
[15:18] | Get me inside! | 快让我进去 |
[15:22] | And, Hoke, I’m glad I got to see you win | 霍克 我很庆幸在我死前能亲眼 |
[15:25] | that chauffeur’s race before I died. | 看到你在专职司机大赛中获胜 |
[15:29] | And now I must pass. | 现在我可以瞑目了 |
[15:32] | I hope there’s integration in heaven… | 我希望天堂 是个各民族大团结的地方 |
[15:36] | So that you can drive me for all of eternity. | 那样你就能替我开车 直到永远 |
[15:48] | That was wonderful. | 太精彩了 |
[15:49] | Tears! Come. | 催人泪下 过来吧 |
[15:52] | Sit down next to me. | 坐到我旁边 |
[15:56] | Oh, dear, I’m sorry. | 天啊 不好意思 |
[15:58] | Was my underwear showing this whole time? | 我的内裤一直都这样露在外面吗 |
[16:01] | You are driving me crazy, miss Daisy! | 你让我疯狂 黛西小姐 |
[16:03] | Oh, you naughty boy, now! | 你这个淘气的小家伙 |
[16:04] | I bet you do that with all the girls. | 我敢打赌你对美女都这样说 |
[16:07] | So who else auditioned anyway? | 还有其他人试镜吗 |
[16:09] | Oh, my god, every once-great star you can think of | 老天 你能想到的过气明星 |
[16:12] | came out of the woodwork. | 全都冒出来了 |
[16:13] | Have you ever heard the soap opera actress | 你有听说过肥皂剧女演员 |
[16:15] | Victoria Chase? | 维多利亚·蔡斯吗 |
[16:17] | The actress who won the Emmy? | 得了艾美奖的那个女演员吗 |
[16:19] | Gorgeous, talented. | 美丽动人 才华横溢 |
[16:21] | Carried Edge of Tomorrow for 27 years. | 独挑《明日边缘》大梁长达27年 |
[16:23] | Yes, I believe I have heard of her. | 是的 我想我听说过她 |
[16:26] | Well, even she wanted to try out for this part. | 就连她都想争取这个角色 |
[16:29] | Well, bless my corn. She would have been fabulous. | 我的妈呀 她一定会非常出色 |
[16:32] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[16:33] | She’s a one-note wonder. | 她就靠一个角色昙花一现过 |
[16:37] | The only time that she was a one-note wonder | 她唯一一次的昙花一现 |
[16:39] | was when she was in the movie One-note Wonder. | 是在电影《昙花一现》里 |
[16:43] | Come on. She’s a soap actress. | 拜托 她只是个演肥皂剧的 |
[16:48] | I will have you know, | 让我给你上上课吧 |
[16:49] | Mr. Mactavish, that soap opera actresses | 马克坦希先生 肥皂剧女演员 |
[16:51] | work harder than anybody else in this business. | 是演艺圈中工作最勤奋的人 |
[16:54] | We- | 我们 |
[16:56] | They… create characters | 她们 演活角色 |
[16:58] | that people take into their hearts for decades. | 塑造的形象几十年间深入人心 |
[17:02] | Now, you are nothing but a theatrical snob, | 你不过是个戏剧势利小人 |
[17:04] | and I do not care to be in your play. | 我不在乎能否出演你的戏 |
[17:07] | But you would be so perfect with our Hoke. | 可你跟我们的霍克配戏非常合适 |
[17:10] | What am I gonna tell Tito Jackson? | 你叫我怎么跟蒂托·杰克逊解释 |
[17:14] | I want you to get out of my house. | 我要你滚出我的家 |
[17:16] | I will not be your Daisy or your girlfriend. | 我不会演黛西 也不会做你女朋友 |
[17:19] | But…I-I think you’re amazing | 可是 我觉得你非常优秀 |
[17:21] | and talented, and I’m confused. | 才华出众 我现在是一头雾水 |
[17:23] | Why would you care so much what I think of Victoria Chase? | 你怎么这么在乎我对维多利亚·蔡斯的看法 |
[17:26] | Because… | 因为 |
[17:28] | I am Victoria Chase, you idiot! | 我就是维多利亚·蔡斯 你个白痴 |
[17:36] | You know, I’ve always been afraid of getting old. | 我一直很怕变老 |
[17:38] | But, | 但是 |
[17:40] | after walking a mile in Elka’s naturalizers, | 站在爱尔卡的低度看过世界后 |
[17:44] | I feel a little less scared. | 我没有那么害怕了 |
[17:47] | You don’t give a damn what people think | 可以完全不在乎人家的看法 |
[17:49] | and, you know, it’s freeing. | 感觉好自由 |
[17:51] | There’s something kind of wonderful about accepting the age you are | 能够接受自己真实的年龄 不用总是抗拒 |
[17:54] | and not fighting it all the time. | 其实也是种享受 |
[17:56] | That does sound nice. | 听起来的确不错 |
[17:58] | Maybe that’s what I should do. I keep feeling this pressure | 也许我也该这样 我一直很有压力 |
[18:00] | that if I want to get pregnant, it has to be right away. | 我觉得如果想怀孕 就必须得马上 |
[18:03] | But there’s other ways I can have a child in my life. | 可在生活中 我还是有其它方法拥有孩子的 |
[18:06] | I think I’m gonna relax about it… | 我想我会轻松面对了 |
[18:09] | Maybe go back to trying to find the right guy. | 也许从头再来 从找到真爱开始 |
[18:11] | Well, there’s no rush for that either, | 这事也不必着急 |
[18:13] | you know, as long as those wrinkle chasers are around. | 只要”皱纹爱好者”还存在就行 |
[18:16] | I don’t know whether to be happy they exist or totally grossed out. | 真不知该为他们的存在而高兴呢 还是恶心 |
[18:19] | Well, if can imagine anything sexually, somebody’s into it. | 各式各样的性爱癖 都有粉丝群 |
[18:22] | Who can really judge? | 谁又有权评判什么 |
[18:26] | I had sex with Rick. | 我和瑞克上床了 |
[18:28] | I’ll tell you who can judge-I can. | 我告诉你谁能评判 我能 |
[18:30] | Are you insane? How could this even happen? | 你脑子进水了吗 怎么会发生这种事 |
[18:33] | It’s a very heart-warming story. | 这是一个非常感人的故事 |
[18:35] | It turns out he’s the number one sperm donor | 原来他是我去的那家生育诊所里 |
[18:36] | at the fertility clinic I went to. | 排名第一的精子捐献人 |
[18:39] | And how do you get that distinction? | 要怎样才能拥有这种荣誉称号 |
[18:41] | Same way you get to Carnegie Hall- | 和进入卡耐基音乐厅一样 |
[18:43] | Practice, practice, practice. | 练习 练习 再练习 |
[18:48] | Ladies… | 美女们 |
[18:49] | Rick, we said 300 feet. | 瑞克 说好300英尺距离的 |
[18:51] | I’ve only come over to invite any and all of you | 我只是过来邀请大家 |
[18:54] | to a homemade pizza dinner. | 参加自制披萨晚宴 |
[18:56] | I will be kneading the dough myself… | 我会亲自揉面 |
[18:58] | With slow, steady pressure. | 用力缓慢 均匀 |
[19:06] | We don’t want you! | 我们不要你 |
[19:08] | Or your gifted hands. | 或者你那双巧手 |
[19:09] | I believe the lady is asking you to leave. | 我相信这位女士是请你离开 |
[19:12] | You seem rather tense. | 你看起来有点压力 |
[19:13] | Yes, well, I’ve had a tough day. | 是的 今天一天挺难熬的 |
[19:16] | – Perhaps I can be of assistance. – Oh, don’t even try it- | -也许我能尽点绵薄之力 -别痴心妄想了 |
[19:18] | Oh, god! | 我的天 |
[19:23] | Don’t stop. | 别停 |
[19:27] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[19:34] | – Here you go, handsome. – Thank you, mister. | -给你 小帅哥 -谢谢 先生 |
[19:37] | Ladies. | 美女们 |
[19:45] | Yep. They’re all over town. | 没错 精精之火 势成燎原 |