时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | “Hot in Cleveland” is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | Nooooooo!!!! | 不要啊 |
[00:06] | – What’s going on? – Wha.. what happend? | -怎么了 -出什么事了 |
[00:08] | I gained a pound. | 我体重增了一磅 |
[00:10] | Oh my god! | 我的妈呀 |
[00:11] | So you gained a pound. | 不就长了一磅肉嘛 |
[00:13] | There’s more coming. | 还会再长的 |
[00:16] | You’re Clevelanders now. | 你们现在是地道的克利夫兰人了 |
[00:19] | She’s right. It’s happening. | 她说得对 该来的还是来了 |
[00:20] | My body is going native. | 我的体质也入乡随俗了 |
[00:23] | Ugh, you eat one deep-fried Oreo on a dare | 玩大冒险吞下一个油炸奥利奥 |
[00:25] | and the next thing you know, | 还没等你反应过来 |
[00:26] | you’re on that slippery, buttery slope | 你就走上了滑滑油油的肥胖不归路 |
[00:28] | to an elastic waistband. | 肿到只能穿橡筋裤头 |
[00:32] | No! | 不好 |
[00:33] | I’ve gained a pound too! | 我也长了一磅 |
[00:34] | Oh, good. I’m not alone. | 真好 好姐妹同甘共肥 |
[00:36] | Well, you don’t have to sound so happy. | 你也用不着这么开心吧 |
[00:37] | Well, I’m on an emotional roller coaster. | 人家情绪忽高忽低不稳定嘛 |
[00:39] | You understand. You’re porky like me. | 你懂的 你也是个肥妹 |
[00:43] | I’m not going near that thing. | 我才不要接近那个东西 |
[00:44] | Last week, I went to an Italian street fair | 上周我去了一个意大利街头集市 |
[00:46] | and I had a cannoli inside a zeppoli inside a stromboli. | 吃了个裹着炸面饼圈的煎饼卷 外面还包着卷饼 |
[00:51] | It was their version of a turducken. | 那是意大利版的填馅火鸡 |
[00:53] | Oh, please. | 拜托哦 |
[00:55] | The average woman could eat your combined weight in cheese fries. | 寻常女子能吃光跟你们仨加起来一般重的奶酪薯条 |
[01:00] | You know, if we were in Los Angeles, | 要是在洛杉矶 |
[01:01] | this would be so easy. | 一切就好办了 |
[01:03] | All we would have to do is go dance off the extra pounds. | 劲舞跳一跳 肥肉掉一掉 |
[01:06] | But we can’t do that here because we don’t have our GBFFs. | 但是这边就没那么容易了 没有好基友 |
[01:08] | Your what? | 没有啥 |
[01:10] | G-B-F-Fs. Gay best friends forever. | 好-基-友 基友一起走 相伴到永久 |
[01:14] | In L.A., every woman has one to go | 在洛杉矶 每个女人都必配一个好基友 |
[01:16] | shopping with and dancing with. | 一起血拼 一起跳舞 |
[01:17] | Watch the Oscars pre-show with. | 一起看奥斯卡红毯秀 |
[01:20] | These are the gays of our lives. | “我们的基友日子” |
[01:23] | Well, you can still dance with straight men. | 你们在这可以跟直男跳啊 |
[01:26] | Dancing with a straight man is like putting a hat on your dog. | 跟直男跳舞就如同给狗戴帽子 |
[01:29] | It’s fun, but you know he hates it. | 表面有趣 但你知道人家心里不乐意 |
[01:35] | Now I really miss Jeffrey. | 我好想念杰夫瑞 |
[01:36] | Oh, and I miss Vladimir. | 我想念弗拉底米尔 |
[01:38] | I miss Daniel and Rodney and Charles. | 我想念丹尼尔 罗德尼还有查尔斯 |
[01:42] | I can’t hold on to my gays. | 我连基友都留不住 |
[01:45] | Shocker. | 真”震惊”呢 |
[01:49] | You know what we need to do? | 知道我们应该做什么吗 |
[01:50] | Go out and find Cleveland GBFFs. | 出去找克利夫兰的好基友 |
[01:52] | I would love to find a Cleveland Jeffrey. | 我好想找到一个克利夫兰杰夫瑞 |
[01:54] | Someone who knows all the latest fashions | 他是时尚的弄潮儿 |
[01:56] | and then tells me which ones I’m too old to pull off. | 告诉我哪些衣服是我这岁数穿不了的 |
[01:59] | Someone who can call me “bitch” and make it feel like a hug. | 他叫我”贱人” 我却感觉如拥抱般美好 |
[02:05] | Let’s do this. | 说找就找 |
[02:07] | No, wait. Is there even a gay part of Cleveland? | 等等 克利夫兰有同志据点吗 |
[02:10] | Of course. It’s down where the auto shops | 当然有 原来那儿是汽修店 |
[02:13] | have all been turned into cute cafes. | 现在都被”掰”成弯弯餐厅了 |
[02:16] | And one art gallery I do not recommend. | 还有个画廊你们还是不去的好 |
[02:23] | I love this. | 这样真好 |
[02:24] | You know, when you go out with straight men, | 跟直男出去 |
[02:26] | you have to create the illusion that you’re not wearing any makeup. | 你得耍点心机 搞个浓妆胜无妆 |
[02:29] | But for a gay club, you can just slap it on with a trowel. | 去同志夜店呢 尽情糊墙似的往脸上涂吧 |
[02:33] | They are gonna go crazy for us. | 他们一定会为我们疯狂的 |
[02:35] | We are so not gonna get laid tonight. | 只叹基情无限 性福缘浅 |
[02:46] | You three look ridiculous. | 你们仨看起来就是一笑话 |
[03:04] | It’s a sea of product-free hair | 放眼望去 头发不涂发胶 |
[03:06] | and the game is on. Are we sure this is a gay bar? | 还在播体育比赛 确定这是同志酒吧吗 |
[03:09] | You’re Victoria Chase. | 你是维多利亚·蔡斯吧 |
[03:12] | It’s a gay bar. | 是同志酒吧无疑了 |
[03:14] | Well, hello, new friend. | 你好啊 新朋友 |
[03:16] | I’m glad I saw you before the others started to swarm. | 真庆幸在其他人蜂拥而上前看到了你 |
[03:19] | May I get you a drink? | 能请你喝一杯吗 |
[03:20] | That would be lovely. | 那太好了 |
[03:22] | Let me think. | 我想想 |
[03:23] | A Bellini, ’cause the peach will match your complexion | 一杯贝利尼 三春之桃婉衬玉肌红颜 |
[03:27] | and the champagne will sparkle like your eyes. | 灼灼香槟不敌双瞳之剪 |
[03:30] | I’m intoxicated already. | “湿”意盎然 如痴如醉 |
[03:35] | Young, Latin, adoring. | 年轻 拉丁风情 可爱 |
[03:38] | Could he be any more my type? | 完全符合我的胃口 |
[03:39] | Yeah, don’t forget, we’re here to find GBFFs, not lovers. | 好吧 但别忘了 我们是来找好基友 不是好炮友 |
[03:42] | I know, but he’s just so attractive. | 我知道 只是他太诱人了 |
[03:45] | A part of me wishes that I could be a man for one night | 我心里丝丝期盼着今晚自己是个男人 |
[03:48] | and have him look into my eyes and want me | 让他盯着我的眼 探入我的身 |
[03:51] | the way that only a man can want another man. | 爆发出只有男男之间才会有的如火激情 |
[03:55] | I think we’re getting into a weird area here. | 口味有点重了啊 |
[03:58] | Well, I can’t help it. | 情不自禁嘛 |
[03:59] | I mean, look at those arms and shoulders. | 看看那手臂 那肩膀 |
[04:02] | Nice buns too. | 美臀也不错 |
[04:06] | What? It’s the name of the bar. | 怎么了 酒吧就叫这个名字啊 |
[04:12] | Well, Victoria’s got her target, but what about us? | 维多利亚锁定目标了 我们呢 |
[04:17] | I think that loser drinking alone looks like your type. | 那个自饮自怜的废柴应该是你的菜 |
[04:21] | Oh, thank you, Elka. | 多谢了 爱尔卡 |
[04:22] | I mean, I know you meant that as an insult, | 我知道你本想拿我开涮 |
[04:24] | but he’s perfect. | 但他正合适 |
[04:26] | I’ve always chosen the popular and charismatic gays | 我以前总挑魅力十足的万人迷基友 |
[04:29] | and they’ve always left me. | 他们最后总是弃我而去 |
[04:30] | But a stray gay, I’ll befriend him. | 对于这只迷途羔羊 姐救赎心切了 |
[04:33] | He’ll be so grateful. He’ll never leave me. | 他会心怀感恩 永远守在本宫左右 |
[04:36] | Okay, you’ve got your fawning Latin. | 你找到了拉丁咏诗马屁男 |
[04:38] | You have your stray you’re gonna lock in a shed out back. | 你锁定了深闺羔羊小奴才 |
[04:42] | But I don’t see anybody here for me. | 但适合我的在哪里 |
[04:44] | I mean, they all look straight. They’re all wearing plaid. | 个个都”直”来”直”往 穿着格子衫 |
[04:46] | And not ironic plaid. Not even lesbian plaid. | 还不是嘲笑风格子 连拉拉风格子都不算 |
[04:51] | Elka? | 爱尔卡 |
[04:54] | Elka Ostrovsky? | 爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基 |
[04:57] | Lydia Dombrowski? | 莉迪亚·东布罗夫斯基 |
[05:03] | Elka, what are you doing? | 爱尔卡 你抽什么风呢 |
[05:05] | She had that coming. | 她自找的 |
[05:11] | Elka, why did you hit her? Who is she? | 爱尔卡 你为什么揍她 她是谁 |
[05:14] | Lydia was my best friend… | 莉迪亚曾是我最好的朋友 |
[05:16] | Until the camping trip when she slept with my husband. | 直到那次露营 她对我老公又”露”又”淫” |
[05:19] | I didn’t do that, Elka. | 我没有 爱尔卡 |
[05:21] | And I didn’t punch your face in order to hear it talk more. | 我打你脸 可不是为了让你跟我继续废话的 |
[05:28] | Bob and I were in the sleeping bag | 波比和我在一个睡袋里 |
[05:30] | because I had frostbite and he was trying to keep me warm. | 是因为我冻伤了 他为我取暖 |
[05:33] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[05:35] | If you don’t believe that, then believe my three toes. | 你不信我 至少信信这三只脚趾 |
[05:38] | Oh, jeez. | 好恶心 |
[05:41] | One went to market, one stayed home, | 一只去了市场 一只在家看门 |
[05:41] | 童谣《五只小猪》 数脚趾时唱的 | |
[05:43] | one had roast beef, and the last two | 一只吃了烤牛肉 剩下两只 |
[05:45] | got black and fell off. | 黑毒攻趾 散落在天涯 |
[05:50] | So the story Bob told me was true. | 原来波比跟我说的 是实话啊 |
[05:54] | I burned all his baseball cards for nothing. | 我失心疯烧了他所有的棒球卡 |
[05:58] | You burned baseball cards? | 你居然把棒球卡烧了 |
[06:00] | See? This is the least-gay gay bar ever. | 瞧见没 这是史上最没基情的基吧 |
[06:03] | Oh, Lydia, I’m so sorry. | 莉迪亚 真抱歉 |
[06:05] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的没事 |
[06:07] | – Can I buy you a drink? – No. | -我请你喝一杯吧 -不用 |
[06:09] | Let me get you one. | 我请你喝 |
[06:10] | I own this place. | 这酒吧是我开的 |
[06:12] | Really? A gay bar? | 真的 同志酒吧吗 |
[06:13] | Initially, nice buns was a bakery | 最初 「美臀」[小面包]是个面包房 |
[06:16] | and then it was a gym and then it was a gay gym | 后来成了健身房 然后同志占领了健身房 |
[06:19] | and now it’s a gay bar. | 现在就是个同志酒吧啦 |
[06:21] | Maybe someday it’ll be a gay bakery. | 保不准哪天会变成同志面包房呢 |
[06:23] | No, that’s down the street. | 没可能 街上已经有一家了 |
[06:25] | Pie-curious. | 叫”馅饼双恋” |
[06:31] | Old people sex talk, missing toes. | 老家伙开黄腔 秀烂脚 |
[06:33] | I need something beautiful to look at. Where’s my Leandro? | 得看点漂亮东西养养眼 我的利安德鲁呢 |
[06:36] | Ah, there he is. | 他在那儿呢 |
[06:38] | Don’t fall in love. | 别动了真情 |
[06:40] | Eh, might be too late. | 现在提醒可能已经太迟了 |
[06:43] | Would you be okay if I go get my stray? | 不介意我去找我的迷途小羔羊吧 |
[06:46] | Oh, yeah, yeah, sure. | 当然不 去吧 |
[06:47] | I’ll just keep scouting. Ooh! | 我再接着物色物色 哇塞 |
[06:49] | Possible designer jacket headed this way. | 走过来的这位 穿的好像是名家设计 |
[06:52] | Hi. Armani? | 好啊 阿玛尼吗 |
[06:54] | No. Joe. | 错了 我是乔 |
[06:58] | No, whose jacket are you wearing? | 不 你穿的是哪家的夹克 |
[07:00] | Mine. | 自己家的 |
[07:02] | Yeah, keep walking. | 无语 立马闪人 |
[07:06] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:07] | – Is this seat taken? – Never. | -这儿有人吗 -没有 |
[07:09] | So you’re not expecting a date or a straight gal pal? | 所以你不是等约会对象 也不是等直男朋友 |
[07:12] | Nope, I’m completely alone. | 没 我单得彻底 |
[07:14] | Delightful. | 太好了 |
[07:17] | I can’t get over how smooth your skin is. | 我快醉倒在你的柔滑美肌中了 |
[07:21] | And I yours. | 你也不错 同醉 |
[07:23] | I know we just met, but I have to say it. | 虽然只是萍水相逢 但我必须得说 |
[07:25] | I’m very attracted to you. | 我为你倾倒 |
[07:27] | You are? Really? | 是吗 真的吗 |
[07:29] | But–but aren’t you– | 但你不是… |
[07:31] | Ah, don’t be coy, Victoria Chase. | 没啥不好意思的 维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[07:33] | So charming. Such presence. | 魅力非凡 风姿万千 |
[07:36] | You’re gonna win for sure. | 你赢定了 |
[07:38] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:40] | The celebrity drag queen contest. | 变装皇后名人大赛啊 |
[07:47] | I just saw the other contestants backstage getting ready | 刚刚看到其他选手在后台准备 |
[07:50] | and none of the Marilyn Monroes | 扮玛丽莲·梦露的那几只 |
[07:52] | can hold a candle in the wind to you. | 只配给你擦鞋 |
[07:56] | So you think that I’m– | 所以你认为我是… |
[07:57] | The most beautiful man I ever seen. | 我这辈子见过的最美的男人 |
[08:03] | Bottoms up. | 干了这杯酒 |
[08:08] | All right. | 尽在不言中 |
[08:16] | So he thinks you’re a drag queen? | 他以为你是变装皇后 |
[08:18] | Well, at first I was insulted, | 开始我有点怒了 |
[08:19] | but then I realized it’s just all this extra makeup. | 转念一想 都是脸上这两斤粉闹的 |
[08:22] | Look, I’ll admit that it’s unconventional, | 我以前是没遇过这种情况 |
[08:24] | but we really made a connection. | 但我和他很来电啊 |
[08:27] | And honestly, if you don’t bring up the fact | 而且说实话 如果在谈话的前五分钟 |
[08:29] | that you’re not a man in the first five minutes of conversation, | 都没告诉他我本是女娇娥的话 |
[08:31] | it is so hard to swing it back around. | 就很难再开这个口了 |
[08:35] | To review… | 再理一遍 |
[08:36] | You’re with a man who thinks you’re a man pretending to be a woman. | 你搭上了一个以为你是男扮女装的男人 |
[08:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:41] | 经典歌舞喜剧 女主扮成男人从事男扮女装的歌舞表演 | |
[08:41] | I am Victor Victoria Chase. | 我乃蔡斯版的《雌雄莫辩》 |
[08:46] | Honey, I know you don’t like to think two steps ahead, | 亲爱的 我知道你这人脑子一热就冲动 |
[08:49] | but in this case, | 但现在这情况 |
[08:50] | just one step might lead you to question what you’re doing. | 稍微冷静下 你就知道这有多荒唐 |
[08:53] | Well, I don’t know. Every relationship requires some acting. | 不好说 每段感情都少不了演的成分 |
[08:56] | And in this case, some props. | 现在这情况 少不了些小道具 |
[09:02] | How are you even pulling this off? | 你怎么可能演得让人信服啊 |
[09:04] | I mean, how are you explaining your voice? | 怎么解释这么尖的嗓音 |
[09:06] | I told him it was naturally high | 我告诉他我的天生尖嗓子 |
[09:07] | because of my unusually long neck. | 归功于绝美长脖子 |
[09:10] | You should see how gently he touches my adam’s apple. | 你们应该看看他摸我的喉结时是多么温柔 |
[09:14] | You don’t have an adam’s apple. | 你根本没有喉结好吧 |
[09:15] | Well, that’s what Leandro loves about it. That it’s not there. | 他还就爱这点 没喉结才是王道 |
[09:19] | Well, then he’s really gonna love your penis. | 那我估计他也会很爱你的小鸡鸡的 |
[09:25] | Okay, I have a few ideas about that. | 关于这个 我想了些招儿 |
[09:28] | Yeah, uh, please don’t share. | 谢谢您呐 烂在肚子里吧 |
[09:30] | Where are the other drag queens? | 其他的变装皇后呢 |
[09:31] | Oh, Leandro says they’re backstage prepping. | 利安德鲁说他们在后台准备呢 |
[09:34] | Oh, look. Here are a few now. | 看 有几个出来了 |
[09:38] | I don’t know if I should be supportive, | 我都不清楚该不该给你加油 |
[09:39] | but I think you’re gonna win this contest. | 但我觉得 你赢定了 |
[09:42] | Matthew and I will vote for you. | 我跟马修会投给你的 |
[09:43] | Matthew? | 马修是谁 |
[09:45] | Oh, your lonely boy. | 哦 你的寂寞男孩啊 |
[09:46] | Yes. | 没错 |
[09:47] | He’s perfect. | 他太完美了 |
[09:48] | He’s never been a GBFF before. | 他从没当过好基友 |
[09:50] | I get to train him to be everything I want. | 我可以按照心目中的完美基友好好调教一番 |
[09:53] | It’s the ultimate female fantasy. | 这可是每个女人的终极梦想啊 |
[09:55] | When you don’t have to use sex as a reward. | 我们能为所欲为 还不需要用肉偿 |
[09:58] | It’s a shame we lost so many years. | 真可惜 一个误会令姐妹反目几十年 |
[10:00] | All our friends had to pick sides. | 我们的朋友们都不得不选择阵营 |
[10:03] | How’s Esther? | 艾丝特还好吧 |
[10:04] | Oh, funny, pretty Esther? | 那个幽默漂亮的艾丝特吗 |
[10:07] | Dead. | 死了 |
[10:10] | You hear from Marty? | 你有玛蒂的消息吗 |
[10:11] | Moved to Florida. | 搬去佛罗里达州了 |
[10:13] | Same as dead. | 跟死了也差不多 |
[10:15] | Charles? | 查尔斯呢 |
[10:17] | Following the dead. | 也跟着死亡大部队去了 |
[10:19] | So, the dead are still together? | 死的都在那边相聚了吗 |
[10:21] | 杰瑞·加西亚曾是感恩至死乐队 主吉他手和主唱之一 | |
[10:21] | All except Jerry Garcia. | 除了杰瑞·加西亚 |
[10:23] | Dead. | 就他死得早 |
[10:26] | To the dead. | 敬死去的人 |
[10:28] | So you have no opinion whatsoever | 所以你对于我这个年纪的女人 |
[10:30] | about whether a woman my age should wear over-the-knee boots? | 是否适合穿过膝长靴 没有任何意见吗 |
[10:33] | You mean like for fishing? | 你是说去钓鱼的时候 |
[10:36] | This place sucks. | 这操蛋地方 |
[10:38] | So, how exactly does this whole GBFF thing work? | 那么 好基友具体都要做些什么呢 |
[10:43] | Have you not seen Rupert Everett in…anything? | 你难道没看过鲁伯特·艾弗雷特的作品吗 |
[10:47] | We go dancing together, we go to clubs, | 我们一起跳舞 一起泡吧 |
[10:50] | we get to be each other’s plus one at weddings– | 我们互相陪同参加婚礼 |
[10:52] | Unless, of course, one of us hooks up with a groomsman. | 当然 除非谁跟伴郎搞上了 |
[10:55] | Oh, I never hook up. | 我从不跟人乱搞 |
[10:56] | I know! We’re gonna have so much fun. | 我知道 我们在一起一定很有意思 |
[10:59] | We’ll go shopping, we’ll gossip. | 我们一起血拼 一起八卦 |
[11:01] | I’ll tell you what’s wrong with the way you look. | 我会指出你哪儿打扮得不到位 |
[11:03] | You’ll tell me what’s wrong with the way I look. | 同理你也别对我客气 |
[11:05] | You can make me look better than this? | 你能把我打扮得比现在还帅吗 |
[11:09] | Oh, you weren’t joking. | 你不是开玩笑的啊 |
[11:12] | Rome has all the architecture and the history. | 罗马建筑宏伟 历史悠久 |
[11:15] | Yes, but London has all that and the theatre. | 没错 但伦敦也有这些 还多了很多剧院 |
[11:18] | But if we’re talking most beautiful, | 但如果说到最美的地方 |
[11:20] | it would have to be– | 那必须是… |
[11:21] | Positano. | 波西塔诺 |
[11:24] | Wouldn’t it be great if we were on my boat right now, | 恨不能现在携你之手 于我的船上扬帆 |
[11:26] | sailing to Capri? | 往卡布里岛去 |
[11:28] | Yes. | 那该多好 |
[11:29] | You stretched out in the sun… | 你在阳光下玉体横陈 |
[11:31] | Yes. | 多美 |
[11:33] | In your skin-tight speedo. | 穿着紧身性感泳裤 |
[11:37] | Leaving nothing to the imagination. | 无需遐想 美景尽收眼底 |
[11:40] | Oh, let’s not rule out imagination. | 还是留点遐想空间吧 |
[11:44] | Would you excuse me for just a moment? | 不介意我离开一下吧 |
[11:45] | I’m gonna to pop into the ladies room. | 我得去趟女洗手间 |
[11:47] | Oh, I admire your commitment to your character, | 我很欣赏你的入戏精神 |
[11:49] | but they will never allow a man into the ladies’ room. | 但男士哪让进女洗手间啊 |
[11:51] | I’ll take you to the men’s room. Follow me. | 我带你去男厕所 跟我来 |
[11:56] | He’s taking me to the men’s room. | 他要领我去男厕所 |
[11:57] | What should I do? | 这可如何是好 |
[11:58] | One word: Stall. | 一个词 隔间[拖延] |
[12:01] | I can’t stall. I’ve really gotta pee. | 拖不了 尿都要出来了 |
[12:07] | Is that a signed photo of John Glenn? | 那是宇航员约翰·格伦的签名照吗 |
[12:10] | Oh, yeah, he could never get enough of the cream puffs… | 对啊 他可喜欢吃奶油泡芙了[精液] |
[12:13] | When this was a bakery. | 当时这儿还是面包房 |
[12:18] | Hey, that’s a picture of you and my husband on our camping trip. | 哟 那是我们露营时你跟我老公的合影 |
[12:23] | I was in that picture. How come you cut me out? | 我也在照片里的啊 你怎么把我剪了 |
[12:28] | Uh, you want to see my toes again? | 这个 你还想再观赏下我的脚趾吗 |
[12:41] | Remember, no peeking. | 别忘了 不许偷瞄哦 |
[12:59] | Matthew! You look fabulous. | 马修 你这模样真惊艳 |
[13:01] | Thanks to my GBFF, Joy. | 多亏了我的好基友 乔依 |
[13:03] | No, you’re my GBFF. Oh, you’ll get the hang of it. | 错了 你是我的好基友 算了 你慢慢会懂的 |
[13:06] | I thought tomorrow night, we could go dancing. | 明天晚上一起跳舞怎么样 |
[13:08] | Love it. There’s a lot of great clubs downtown | 超棒 市中心有很多不错的夜店 |
[13:10] | or there’s this one place in the flats. | 住宅区有个也还行 |
[13:12] | Or… | 或者 |
[13:15] | Is that guy checking me out? | 那个帅哥是在向我送秋波吗 |
[13:16] | No, I don’t think so. | 不是 没那回事 |
[13:18] | You were saying. Great club. Us. | 你刚说到 很棒的夜店 我们一起 |
[13:19] | He is totally checking me out. | 他的秋波我完全感应到了 |
[13:21] | Well, then you should play hard to get. | 那你得跟他玩点欲擒故纵了 |
[13:23] | Don’t even look– and he’s gone. | 看都别看… 还是走了 |
[13:27] | Story of my life. | 留不住基友的我 |
[13:28] | Always a beard trimmer, never a beard. | 从来都是为他人作嫁衣 自己却裸着 |
[13:34] | Ooh, how did it go? | 进展顺利吗 |
[13:34] | Well, if there were an Emmy | 如果艾美奖设一个 |
[13:35] | for outstanding performance in a men’s room, | “男厕所最佳表演奖” |
[13:37] | I would have won it. | 那非姐莫属 |
[13:40] | He still doesn’t know? | 他还蒙在鼓里呢 |
[13:41] | Well, if he did, would he have invited me | 要是知道的话 他还会 |
[13:42] | to go dancing after the contest tonight? | 邀请我今晚比赛后与他共舞吗 |
[13:45] | Dancing. You’re a lucky man. | 有舞跳 你这个幸运男 |
[13:49] | You expect me to believe that John Glenn begged you | 你真指望我会相信 约翰·格伦求你 |
[13:52] | to cut my picture out so he could look at it in space? | 剪下我的照片 好带去太空欣赏吗 |
[13:55] | You were very fetching back then. | 你那会儿可是个大美人啊 |
[13:58] | And until Bill Clinton was president, | 再说了 在克林顿总统上台前 |
[14:00] | there was no porn in space. | 太空里没色情片可看的 |
[14:03] | Let’s get drunk. | 让我们醉个痛快吧 |
[14:10] | That’s a great picture, isn’t it? | 这张照片拍得真好 是吧 |
[14:12] | Did you know my dad? | 你认识我爸吗 |
[14:14] | Your dad? | 你爸 |
[14:19] | Mom, are you okay? | 妈 你没事吧 |
[14:20] | I’m fine, I’m fine. Go get a mop. | 我没事 没事 去拿拖把 |
[14:22] | The good one from home. | 回家里拿质量好的 |
[14:24] | I’ll just get one from the back. I’ll be right back. | 我就从后面拿一把 一会儿就来 |
[14:28] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[14:29] | This three-toed liar slept with my husband and they had a son! | 这三趾撒谎精睡了我的老公 还生了个儿子 |
[14:33] | Wow, that’s huge! | 天呐 那可是惊天大事 |
[14:35] | Oh, I’m sorry, Elka. | 太对不起你了 爱尔卡 |
[14:37] | It was just one time, and we hated ourselves for it. | 我跟他就做了一次 做完都恨死自己了 |
[14:40] | Not as much as I hate you right now. | 我恨不得你现在就死 |
[14:44] | I can’t believe Bob had a son and never told me. | 真不敢相信波比有个我不知道的儿子 |
[14:47] | Well, he didn’t know. And Elliot doesn’t know either. | 他不知道 埃利奥特也被蒙在鼓里 |
[14:49] | And I’m begging you not to tell him. | 求求你别告诉他 |
[14:52] | What does your son know? | 那你儿子知道什么 |
[14:53] | I told him his father died in a lumberjack accident. | 我跟他说他父亲死于一次伐木意外 |
[14:56] | A lumberjack accident? | 伐木意外 |
[14:58] | I was a single mother | 我是个单亲妈妈 |
[14:59] | and I wanted him to have a strong male role model, | 我希望他能有个刚强的男性榜样 |
[15:03] | and the brawny paper towels were sitting right there. | 当时跟前正好有包布罗尼纸巾 包装上印着伐木工 |
[15:07] | I’m going to tell him the truth. | 我要告诉他真相 |
[15:08] | Oh, no, you’ll crush him. | 别啊 他会崩溃的 |
[15:10] | Oh, well, there’s a lot of that going around. | 会崩溃的可不止他一个 |
[15:13] | Let us talk to her. | 让我们跟她谈谈 |
[15:14] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:16] | Elka, listen, I know you’re in shock. | 爱尔卡 听着 我知道你处于震惊中 |
[15:19] | It’s completely understandable, | 这完全可以理解 |
[15:20] | but do you really want to hurt some innocent guy | 但你真的想为了报复那个女人 |
[15:23] | just to get revenge on his mother? | 而伤害她无辜的儿子吗 |
[15:26] | Yes. | 当然 |
[15:28] | I have some experience with revenge, Elka. | 我倒是做过些报复他人的事 爱尔卡 |
[15:30] | It’s never as satisfying as you hope, | 根本没你想的那么爽 |
[15:32] | and the police always come sooner than you expect. | 警察也比你想象中来得快 |
[15:36] | Just think about what you’re doing. | 好好想想你到底在做什么吧 |
[15:39] | And that coming from someone | 我绝对是苦口婆心 |
[15:40] | who hates to think about what’s she’s doing. | 我自个儿正拒绝想这问题呢 |
[15:42] | Mom, what is going on with you? | 妈 你怎么了 |
[15:45] | I’m not gonna leave till I clean up this mess. | 不收拾完这烂摊子我不会走的 |
[15:46] | No, this is my mess. I’ll clean it up. | 这是我的烂摊子 我自己收拾 |
[15:48] | No, I will. | 不 我来 |
[15:50] | The rest of you can go. | 闲人都闪一边去 |
[15:52] | I said go! | 我叫你们闪 |
[15:57] | What’s going on with my mother? | 我妈这是怎么了 |
[15:58] | Oh, well, I can tell you something about your mother. | 我倒是可以跟你说说你妈的事 |
[16:04] | You didn’t get those eyes from her. | 你这双眼睛可不是遗传她的 |
[16:07] | You look so much like your father. | 你跟你爸简直是一个模子里出来的 |
[16:10] | – Are you a lefty? – Yes. | -你是左撇子吗 -是的 |
[16:13] | Are you allergic to mustard but you can’t stop eating it? | 你对芥末过敏 但却总想吃对吗 |
[16:16] | Oh, yeah. I swell up at every ball game. | 没错 每次看完球赛我都肿成球 |
[16:17] | How did you know that? | 你又怎么知道的 |
[16:18] | And when you hear a military band, | 还有当你听到军乐队演奏时 |
[16:21] | do you get goosebumps all over? | 是不是鸡皮疙瘩落一地 |
[16:23] | Yes. Every time. | 是的 一向如此 |
[16:26] | Your father would’ve liked that. | 真是你爸的好儿子 |
[16:30] | Wait, she’s touching him. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? | 等等 她在摸他 好事还是坏事 |
[16:32] | Stop talking or I’ll never be able to read their lips. | 别吵吵 影响我读唇语 |
[16:36] | The cumulus toothpaste is plexi-glass. | 积云牙膏是有机玻璃 |
[16:39] | You’re very good at that. | 你不去当间谍”可惜”了 |
[16:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:43] | Wow, that, uh, that was some camping trip you guys went on. | 那次你们一起去的露营还真是精彩啊 |
[16:47] | You told him about the camping trip? | 你跟他说了露营的事 |
[16:49] | Just how great it was to have a lumberjack with us. | 我只是说有个伐木工人一起真挺好的 |
[16:53] | Thank you, Elka. | 谢谢你 爱尔卡 |
[16:54] | It sounds like dad was quite the catch. | 听起来爸爸当年还挺抢手 |
[16:56] | It’s a good thing Elka was dating John Glenn at the time. | 好在当时爱尔卡正跟约翰·格伦交往呢 |
[16:59] | Elka dated John Glenn. | 爱尔卡跟约翰·格伦交往过 |
[17:02] | Would you stop? You’re the worst at this. | 拜托你闭嘴好吗 烂死了 |
[17:05] | Victoria, the contest is about to start | 维多利亚 比赛就要开始了 |
[17:07] | in case you need to do any last minute shaving. | 你用不用再抓紧时间剃下毛 |
[17:09] | Oh, no need. Electrolysis. | 不用了 我做过电解针刺永久脱毛 |
[17:12] | Ouch. You are a strong man, Victoria Chase. | 听着都疼 你真是个硬汉 维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[17:16] | I’ll see you in a minute. | 待会儿见 |
[17:18] | Isn’t he fabulous? | 瞧他有多好 |
[17:19] | And he’s so attentive to my theoretical needs. | 这么关心我理论上的需求 |
[17:24] | Did you tell him? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[17:25] | No. | 没有 |
[17:27] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:28] | I’m in shock and it hurts. | 惊得骇人 伤得彻骨 |
[17:31] | I could use something to get my mind off it. | 得找个事情让我平缓一下 |
[17:34] | Well, Victoria’s about to compete | 维多利亚将以爷们儿的身份 |
[17:36] | in a celebrity drag queen contest as a man | 参加变装皇后名人大赛 |
[17:39] | in order to impress a gay man she’s fallen in love with | 只为了取悦一个她爱上的基佬 |
[17:41] | who doesn’t know she’s not a man. | 并且那人还不知道她是个女的 |
[17:44] | That’ll work. | 瞬间回血了 |
[17:49] | Let’s find out our lucky winner. | 让我们看看谁是幸运大赢家 |
[17:49] | Are you ready? Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 准备好了吗 |
[17:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:53] | Second runner up is Liza Minnelli. | 第二名是 丽莎·明妮莉 |
[17:57] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[17:59] | Great job, Liza. | 做得好 丽莎 |
[18:00] | All right, step back. | 好了 坐稳了 |
[18:01] | The moment we’ve all been waiting for. | 我们期待的一刻即将到来 |
[18:03] | The winner of this year’s celebrity drag pageant is… | 本年度变装皇后名人大赛的冠军是 |
[18:08] | Susan Lucci! | 苏珊·露琪 |
[18:10] | Yes! | 恭喜 |
[18:12] | Noooooo! | 不要啊 |
[18:17] | It was sweet of you guys to get these pies for me. | 你们真好 还买馅饼安慰我 |
[18:19] | But what about your extra pound? | 不担心多出来的肉了吗 |
[18:22] | There are no calories if you’re consoling a friend. | 如果是为了安慰朋友 卡路里就自动归零了 |
[18:26] | So do you think you’re ever going to see Elliot again? | 你还会再跟埃利奥特见面吗 |
[18:29] | I’d like to. Eventually. | 以后应该会吧 |
[18:32] | It was nice looking into my husband’s eyes again. | 能再次凝视我老公的眼睛可真好 |
[18:37] | Oh, it’s Leandro… | 利安德鲁发来的 |
[18:39] | Apologizing for leaving me for Susan Lucci. | 为弃我选择苏珊·露琪而抱歉 |
[18:43] | I just don’t get it. I mean, what does she have that I don’t have? | 我就纳闷了 我是比她少块肉还是怎的 |
[18:47] | Oh, yeah. That. | 对了 是少块肉 |
[18:50] | Should we try the lemon meringue? | 来尝尝柠檬酥皮饼吧 |
[18:52] | No. The guys at pie-curious were right. | 不吃 “馅饼双恋”的人说得没错 |
[18:55] | Once you go blackberry… | 一旦你尝过黑莓… |
[18:56] | 一旦跟黑人上过床 就再也… | |
[19:06] | Well, I know these calories don’t count, | 我知道这些卡路里不算数 |
[19:08] | but I just need to know. | 但我还是想知道 |
[19:12] | Aah! I lost a pound. | 天啊 我瘦了一磅 |
[19:15] | I turned the scale back. | 我把指针往回拨了点 |
[19:19] | In Cleveland, we call that a diet. | 在克利夫兰 这就叫节食了 |