时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | And you know, Colin, | 你知道吗 科林 |
[00:05] | I was surprised to find out how many Ohioans | 没想到这么多俄亥俄州人 |
[00:07] | are making cheese on their own backyards. | 都在自家后院制作奶酪 |
[00:10] | And who knew cheese came from an animal? | 谁又知道 奶酪是源自于动物呢 |
[00:12] | All right, everybody. | 是人就知道 |
[00:15] | And for those of you who like wine with your cheese, | 喜欢用红酒配奶酪的观众们 |
[00:17] | and I know you do, Victoria, | 我知道你就喜欢 维多利亚 |
[00:19] | tonight’s tech report reviews | 今晚在科技方面为大家介绍 |
[00:21] | a groundbreaking new app | 一款突破性的新型软件 |
[00:22] | that actually lets you taste and smell things | 能够真正让你在电脑屏幕上 |
[00:25] | right on your computer. For example, | 尝到和闻到食物 例如 |
[00:26] | this 1964 Lafite. | 这杯64年的拉菲红酒 |
[00:30] | Oh, that is fantastic. | 这味道太美妙了 |
[00:32] | Victoria, smell the bouquet. | 维多利亚 闻闻这酒香吧 |
[00:35] | – I don’t smell anything. – Really? | -我什么也没闻到 -真的吗 |
[00:37] | Oh, they did say senior citizens might not be able to smell it– | 他们说过 上了年纪的人有可能闻不到 |
[00:39] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[00:42] | Ah, yes, yes. No, I–I smell it now. | 果然如此 我现在闻到了 |
[00:44] | I smell it big time. | 这味道真浓郁啊 |
[00:46] | And the most amazing feature is | 该软件最令人惊叹的功能是 |
[00:48] | if you lick the screen, | 如果你在屏幕上舔一舔 |
[00:49] | you can actually taste the wine. It’s remarkable. | 真能尝到这酒的味道 太了不起了 |
[00:58] | Oh it’s a bit tannic. | 这味道有一点点涩 |
[00:59] | But, um, very bold finish. | 但回味悠长啊 |
[01:07] | Gotcha! | 上当了吧 |
[01:10] | Oh, the fun we have here at Channel Seven. | 七频道 永远让您欢乐无限 |
[01:12] | Oh, we certainly do. Lots of fun. | 我们还真是欢乐无限 |
[01:14] | But what isn’t fun | 但是 让人忧虑的是 |
[01:16] | is that there is something in your house right now | 你家里的一种东西也许正在 |
[01:18] | that may be killing you and your children. | 危害着你和你孩子的健康 |
[01:20] | Stay tuned right after these words. | 不要走开 马上回来 |
[01:23] | I mean, Colin pulls these pranks all the time. | 科林总是玩这种恶作剧 |
[01:25] | This is just the first time he’s had the nerve to do it on the air. | 只是这还是头一次他胆敢在直播时玩花样 |
[01:28] | So what did you say to him? | 那你怎么跟他说的 |
[01:30] | Oh, I went ballistic, of course. | 我当然暴跳如雷了 |
[01:31] | And then he said what he always says. “Oh, get over it!” | 但他总是这么来一句 “别太当真啦” |
[01:35] | I hate when men say things like that. | 我讨厌男人说这种话 |
[01:37] | “Get over it” or “just relax” | “别太当真啦” “冷静点” |
[01:39] | or “how did you get into my apartment without a key?” | “你没钥匙是怎么进了我家的” |
[01:43] | Anyway, this time I don’t want to get over it. | 总之 这回我不能就这么算了 |
[01:45] | I want to get even. | 我要报复他 |
[01:46] | Well, you’ve come to the right place. | 好吧 你还真找对人了 |
[01:48] | – What’s his horse’s head? – Excuse me? | -他的马头是什么 -什么意思 |
[01:51] | His weakness. | 他的弱点 |
[01:52] | You know, like in The Godfather, | 在电影《教父》里 |
[01:53] | where the guy wakes up with his horse’s head in the bed | 那家伙醒来时 他的马头就在床边 |
[01:55] | – Good one that. – Oh, yeah. | -这招真绝了 -是啊 |
[01:57] | Well, Colin considers himself | 对了 科林认为他自己是 |
[01:59] | Cleveland’s premier ladies man. | 克利夫兰的第一魅力男士 |
[02:01] | You know, he pumps them up and then sleeps with them | 甜言蜜语把女人哄一番 然后睡了她们 |
[02:03] | and dumps them and brags about it in the newsroom. | 再甩了她们 最后拿这烂事在台里吹嘘 |
[02:06] | Has he ever been dumped? | 那他有没有被人甩过 |
[02:07] | No, no, he prides himself on that. | 没有 对于这点他可得瑟了 |
[02:10] | Then that’s what we’ll do. | 那我们就这么办 |
[02:11] | I’ll seduce him, lead him on, | 我去色诱他 勾引他 |
[02:13] | then dump him in one of the hideously embarrassing ways | 然后从男人甩我的方式中 |
[02:15] | men have always dumped me. | 选种最丢人的方式来甩他 |
[02:18] | It’s about time I gave a man a taste of his own medicine. | 是时候以其人之道 还治其人之身了[吃下自己的药] |
[02:21] | Like that pharmacist I dated. | 就像我交往过的那个药剂师一样 |
[02:24] | Only I didn’t know | 只是当时我不知道 |
[02:25] | he’d have that reaction to his own medicine. | 他对自己开的药会有那么大的不良反应 |
[02:29] | Anyway, this will be fun. | 不管怎么说 肯定会很好玩的 |
[02:31] | And I won’t micro-manage your method. | 而且我不会事无巨细地插手你的行动 |
[02:33] | You know, just be sure that I am there when you do it, | 你甩他时我在场就行 |
[02:35] | so I can pop out and sneer, “Oh, get over it!” | 我就能蹦出来讥讽他一句 “别太当真啦” |
[02:41] | You’ll never believe who I ran into. | 你们肯定不会相信我碰到谁了 |
[02:43] | Dead wife guy. | 亡妻男 |
[02:45] | You mean the guy who almost threw up when he saw you | 那家伙刚看见你时都快吐了 |
[02:47] | because you look like his dead wife? | 就因为你长得像他亡妻 |
[02:49] | Yes. Dead wife guy. | 是的 亡妻男 |
[02:51] | We had a beautiful conversation. | 我们相谈甚欢 |
[02:53] | He asked me out. | 他约我出去 |
[02:54] | And get this–he imports | 而且听好了 他专门进口 |
[02:56] | Italian…designer…shoes. | 意大利 名家设计的 品牌鞋 |
[02:59] | Get out! | 不会吧 |
[03:00] | Yes, I got myself a number three on the perfect husband list. | 完美老公人选名单上的三号 落我口袋了 |
[03:04] | I thought number three was | 我以为三号是 |
[03:05] | a plastic surgeon who looks just like George Clooney. | 长得像乔治·克鲁尼的整形医生 |
[03:07] | No, no, no, no, no. It goes island owner, | 不对不对 正确排序是 岛主 |
[03:09] | plastic surgeon who looks like George Clooney, | 长得像乔治·克鲁尼的整形医生 |
[03:11] | importer of designer shoes, | 品牌鞋进口商 |
[03:13] | plastic surgeon who doesn’t look like George Clooney, | 长得不像乔治·克鲁尼的整形医生 |
[03:15] | and any childless billionaire who… | 以及任何无子女的亿万富翁 |
[03:17] | just needs a companion for the last two weeks of his life. | 在他生命的最后两星期 正好需要人陪 |
[03:24] | That must be Elka. | 肯定是爱尔卡 |
[03:25] | She’s skyping in from Europe. | 她从欧洲打过来的 |
[03:28] | – Bonjour! – Bonjour. | -你们好 -你好 |
[03:30] | You know, the food here in Paris is delicious. | 巴黎的美食实在是太正点了 |
[03:34] | Victoria, | 维多利亚 |
[03:34] | you would love this chocolate croissant. | 你肯定会喜欢这个巧克力羊角面包的 |
[03:37] | Here, have a lick. | 来 舔一舔尝尝 |
[03:58] | I’m sorry. I must have the wrong office. | 抱歉 我肯定是走错办公室了 |
[04:01] | Or the right one. | 不一定哦 |
[04:04] | 高尔夫球术语 指打球的水平与标准杆之间的差距 本意指弱点缺陷 | |
[04:04] | What’s your handicap? | 你的差点是多少 |
[04:06] | Beautiful brunettes with killer smiles. | 一笑倾城的褐发美女 |
[04:09] | Wait! You’re Colin Cooper. | 等等 你是科林·库珀 |
[04:12] | Yes, I get that quite a lot, | 是的 这话我经常听到 |
[04:14] | being Colin Cooper and all. | 被人认出是科林·库珀什么的 |
[04:16] | You are the most trusted face in Cleveland Broadcasting. | 克利夫兰电视网中 你的脸最让人信任 |
[04:19] | It’s the rest of me you gotta worry about. | 你该提防的是我脸以下的部分 |
[04:22] | I’m Joy. | 我叫乔依 |
[04:24] | Joy Scroggs. | 乔依·斯克罗格 |
[04:27] | Big fan. | 铁杆粉丝 |
[04:29] | Well, thank you. | 是嘛 谢谢 |
[04:31] | Mind if I perch? | 介意我坐这儿吗 |
[04:33] | A lovely bird should perch. | 美人请便 |
[04:35] | It’s such a pleasure to hear someone speak without an accent. | 听到有人说话不带美式口音 真是太好了 |
[04:41] | Well, then I know just where to take you for lunch. | 那我知道该带你去哪儿用餐了 |
[04:42] | There’s a brand-new pub down on Prospect. Feels just like home. | 美景街新开了家店 很有家的感觉 |
[04:45] | Pints of lager, steak and kidney pie, | 各种英国菜 啤酒 牛排腰子馅饼 |
[04:46] | plates of mushy peas. | 还有豌豆糊 |
[04:48] | Mmm! Mushy peas. | 美味啊 豌豆糊 |
[04:52] | Let me just run down to the set and grab my jacket and we’ll head off ? | 我去直播间拿外套 然后我们就出发 |
[04:54] | – Lovely. – Good. | -乐意之至 -好的 |
[05:00] | Joy? Where did he go? | 乔依 他去哪了 |
[05:02] | Oh, relax. He just went to get his jacket. | 淡定 他只是去拿外套了 |
[05:03] | It is going splendidly. | 进展非常顺利 |
[05:05] | There’s something freeing about hitting on a man | 勾搭一个我马上会甩掉的男人 |
[05:07] | I know I’m gonna break up with. | 真让人神清气爽 |
[05:09] | You know me, if I were really into this guy, | 你知道我的 如果真喜欢上他 |
[05:10] | I’d be nervous, self-conscious, obsessive. | 我会变得紧张 局促 偏执 |
[05:12] | Clingy, unbalanced, insecure. | 粘人 情绪不稳 缺乏安全感 |
[05:16] | What? You started it. | 怎么了 你自己先说的 |
[05:18] | I like being cool Joy. | 我喜欢当酷乔依 |
[05:20] | I mean, there could be a naked woman hiding in that closet right now | 哪怕现在有个裸女藏在那个衣橱里 |
[05:23] | – and I could not care less. – Oh, come on! | -我也毫不在意 -得了吧 |
[05:25] | Now what woman in this day and age would hide in a closet? | 现在这年头哪个女人还会藏在衣橱里 |
[05:27] | I’ve got a lunch. I’ll be back in an hour. | 我要去吃午餐了 一小时后回 |
[05:33] | Yes, I am aware of the irony. | 行了 我知道这很讽刺 |
[05:37] | – Shall we? – Let’s. | -可以走了吗 -走吧 |
[05:39] | Me first. | 我先走 |
[05:45] | You know, Gucci is about to unveil a new shoe. | 古驰将要新推出一款鞋子 |
[05:49] | A six-inch heel that also tones your thighs. | 六英寸的高跟 而且有瘦大腿的效果 |
[05:55] | Say that again… only slower. | 再说一遍 慢速一点 |
[05:59] | I can get you a sample. | 我可以给你拿到样品哦 |
[06:01] | I’m a 6-1/2! | 我穿六号半 |
[06:03] | Perfect sample size. | 完美的样品尺寸啊 |
[06:05] | You about ready to order dessert? | 要点甜品了吗 |
[06:06] | – Oh, uh, let’s see… – Excuse me. | -让我看看… -抱歉 |
[06:09] | I had bread, two glasses of wine and pasta. | 我吃了面包 喝了两杯酒 还有一份意面 |
[06:16] | So I need to find something chocolaty that’s negative 300 calories. | 所以只能来份负300卡路里的巧克力味甜品 |
[06:19] | Is everything okay down there? | 你还好吧 |
[06:21] | Oh, all good. | 没事 |
[06:24] | Ah, I’m really glad you decided to go out with me again, Melanie. | 我真高兴你答应再次和我约会 梅兰妮 |
[06:26] | You really are the perfect package. | 你真的太完美了 |
[06:28] | From the top of your pretty head | 从你美丽的脸庞 |
[06:29] | all the way down to your… | 一直到你那… |
[06:31] | super sexy toe cleavage. | 性感无比的脚趾缝 |
[06:41] | I think dead wife guy might be into feet. | 我觉得亡妻男好像有恋脚癖 |
[06:47] | Well, not all feet. My feet. | 也不是恋所有人的脚 只是我的脚 |
[06:50] | He likes my feet. | 他喜欢我的脚 |
[06:52] | Oh, so he’s a shrimper. | 这么说他是个虾男 |
[06:55] | A what? | 什么 |
[06:56] | A shrimper. A guy who likes feet. | 虾男 喜欢脚的男人 |
[06:57] | Well, actually toes to be exact. | 具体来说是喜欢脚趾 |
[06:59] | Because toes look just like baby shrimp, ergo shrimper. | 因为脚趾看起来像小虾 所以叫虾男 |
[07:05] | Well, when you put it that way, | 你们这么一说 |
[07:07] | you know, it’s…kinda cute. | 我倒觉得…挺可爱的 |
[07:11] | And maybe I’m wrong. | 也许是我想错了 |
[07:12] | I mean, all he did was notice that I have attractive feet. | 他只是注意到了 我有双迷人的美足 |
[07:15] | Melanie, men don’t notice feet | 梅兰妮 男人是不会注意脚的 |
[07:17] | unless they’re into feet. | 除非他有恋脚癖 |
[07:18] | Yeah, they barely notice faces. | 他们甚至都不怎么注意脸的 |
[07:25] | What’s so funny? | 什么事这么乐呵 |
[07:26] | Oh, it’s from Colin. | 科林发来的短信 |
[07:27] | Private joke about the Welsh. | 一个关于威尔士人的私房笑话 |
[07:31] | You already have private jokes? | 你们都已经有私房笑话了 |
[07:34] | That is so delicious. | 真是太好了 |
[07:35] | He is never going to see it coming. | 他绝对料不到接下来会发生什么 |
[07:37] | I am going to sleep like a baby tonight. | 我今晚能睡个安稳觉了 |
[07:44] | You really seem to be having a good time with this guy. | 看来你和那家伙处得挺好嘛 |
[07:47] | Are sure you’re not falling for him? | 你确定没对他动心吗 |
[07:48] | Of course not. I would never fall for him. | 当然没有 我怎么可能会动心 |
[07:50] | That would ruin everything. | 那会毁掉所有计划的 |
[07:51] | You’re a good friend, Joy. | 你真是个好姐们儿 乔依 |
[07:55] | I’ve fallen for him. I’ve ruined everything! | 我动心了 我把一切都搞砸了 |
[08:01] | How could you be crazy about him already? It was just one lunch. | 你怎么能这么快就动心呢 一顿午饭而已 |
[08:03] | A three-hour lunch | 三小时的午饭 |
[08:05] | where we never stopped laughing or talking | 期间我们一直谈笑风生 |
[08:06] | or finishing each other’s sentences. | 接对方的话 |
[08:09] | I mean, sure, he’s pompous and smarmy and arrogant. | 确实 他自大狂妄 又油嘴滑舌的 |
[08:12] | And in an uglier man, that would be unattractive. | 如果他长得丑的话 这种性格绝对令人讨厌 |
[08:16] | But you know me. | 但是你知道我的 |
[08:18] | Good-looking bad boy. That’s my horse’s head. | 相貌英俊的坏男人 这就是我的软肋 |
[08:25] | You booby-trapped the doughnut box | 你居然对甜甜圈盒子做手脚 |
[08:26] | to make me storm in here looking ridiculous. | 好让我像个疯婆子似的冲进来 |
[08:28] | Well, it didn’t work. | 告诉你 一点都不管用 |
[08:31] | Oh, come on, Victoria, | 拜托 维多利亚 |
[08:32] | you can’t possibly think I meant that for you. | 怎么可能是我故意害你呢 |
[08:34] | You’re the one whose always saying, “I never eat sweets. | 你自己总在说 “我从不吃甜食 |
[08:36] | I’ve got willpower.” | 我意志坚强” |
[08:37] | Yeah, well I was having a low blood sugar moment. | 我刚只是有点低血糖而已 |
[08:40] | Well, listen, if you’re still a bit peckish, | 听着 如果你还有点饿的话 |
[08:42] | have a three musketeers bar. My treat. | 吃块巧克力条吧 我请客 |
[08:44] | – Thank you. – Gotcha! | -谢谢 -又上当了吧 |
[08:46] | Oh, you juvenile, pathetic… | 你这个幼稚又可悲的… |
[08:48] | Oh, get over it! | 别太当真啦 |
[08:51] | Colin Cooper. | 我是科林·库珀 |
[08:53] | Oh, hi Phil! | 你好 菲尔 |
[08:54] | Yeah, I can’t make the poker game tonight. I’ve got a date. | 那个 今晚我不去打扑克了 有约在身 |
[08:57] | Well, that’s just it, mate. | 没错 兄弟 |
[08:57] | I would rather spend poker night with Joy | 我更想和乔依共度良宵 |
[08:59] | ’cause I could see this really turning into something serious. | 我觉得我们之间有可能修成正果 |
[09:02] | Oh, so I’m a woman because now I care about someone. | 我动心了 所以我就成娘们儿了 |
[09:05] | Well, you’re the woman! | 你才是个臭娘们儿 |
[09:06] | No, just don’t tell the other guys. | 不 别告诉他们几个 |
[09:08] | Just say I’m sick or something. | 就说我病了什么的 |
[09:16] | Are you okay? You seem a little nervous. | 你还好吧 你看起来有点紧张 |
[09:18] | No, it’s just that I got you something, | 没 只是我想送你点东西 |
[09:20] | and I just hope it’s not too soon. | 但又怕太唐突了 |
[09:24] | Oh, Bill. It’s a ring box. | 比尔 这是个戒指盒子 |
[09:28] | It most certainly is. | 当然了 |
[09:31] | It’s a toe ring. | 是个脚趾环 |
[09:37] | It most certainly is. | 当然了 |
[09:44] | May I? | 我可以吗 |
[09:51] | Yes. | 好 |
[10:06] | Break out the cocktail sauce, I’m dating a shrimper. | 把蘸酱端出来吧 姐摊上了只大虾 |
[10:10] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[10:11] | You gonna keep him or throw him back? | 你准备留着他还是甩了他 |
[10:15] | Keep him, I think. | 先留着吧 |
[10:16] | I mean, that’s why I moved to Cleveland. To try new things, right? | 我搬来克利夫兰 就是为了尝试新事物的 |
[10:19] | I mean, how bad could it be to have a guy worship your feet? | 一个男人爱慕你的脚 能糟到哪儿去 |
[10:22] | Wouldn’t know. | 谁知道呢 |
[10:23] | Never had a man travel that far south. | 没有男人下到我那儿去 |
[10:28] | Most just make a quick stop at the equator, | 大多只是在中间地带短暂停留 |
[10:30] | empty my fridge, and peel out of the driveway. | 清空我的冰箱 然后从车道上闪人了 |
[10:37] | Ladies, I have fabulous news! | 女士们 我有个天大的好消息 |
[10:41] | You started playing paintball? | 你开始玩彩弹了 |
[10:43] | Oh, no, no, it’s just another one of Colin’s pranks. | 不不 这只是科林的又一个恶作剧 |
[10:45] | Which makes my fabulous news even more enjoyable. | 这也让我的好消息更激动人心 |
[10:48] | I overheard Colin on the phone. | 我无意中听到科林打电话 |
[10:50] | Joy, he is genuinely crazy about you. | 乔依 他现在完全被你迷住了 |
[10:53] | Really? Are you sure? | 真的吗 你确定 |
[10:55] | Not only are you going to destroy his ego, | 到时候你不仅挫了他的傲气 |
[10:56] | but you are going to break the heart | 还能彻底伤了他的心 |
[10:58] | of a man who truly thinks you have a future together. | 他还真以为你们两个之间会有未来 |
[11:03] | You know, to prolong his agony, | 知道吗 为了让他更痛苦 |
[11:05] | maybe you should let Joy string him along for a while. | 也许你该让乔依跟他拖久一点 |
[11:08] | Yes! | 说得对 |
[11:09] | Like after Christmas in London with my family. | 比如他在伦敦与我的家人过完圣诞节之后 |
[11:14] | – That’ll really get him. – No, no! | -这招会彻底打垮他 -不行 |
[11:16] | What are you talking about? Now I had this all planned. | 你在说什么呀 我都已经计划好了 |
[11:18] | No, you were going to dump him on the porch tonight. | 你今晚就得在门廊上把他给踹了 |
[11:21] | And while he’s reeling in shock, | 然后当他在发懵时 |
[11:23] | you’ll ring the wind chimes, and that’ll be my signal | 你摇响风铃 作为信号 |
[11:25] | to come out and gloat. | 我立马蹦出来幸灾乐祸 |
[11:28] | Oh, so now you like the wind chimes. | 你现在喜欢那风铃了是吧 |
[11:30] | When I bought them at the renaissance fair, | 我从文艺复兴集会上买回来时 |
[11:31] | you said they were stupid. | 你说它很白痴 |
[11:33] | Yeah, well they are stupid, | 本来就很白痴 |
[11:34] | and so is the renaissance fair. | 文艺复兴集会也很白痴 |
[11:37] | Oh, yeah? Well that’s just because | 是吗 你这么说只是因为 |
[11:38] | you weren’t selected to be wench of the joust. | 你没被选中为骑士比赛的彩头姑娘 |
[11:43] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[11:45] | Anyway, the important thing is | 总之 最重要的是 |
[11:47] | Colin will never be able to look at Joy again | 科林以后见乔依一次 |
[11:49] | without disgusted heartbreak. | 便会心碎一次 |
[11:52] | It’s just so beautiful. | 真是太美妙了 |
[12:00] | Colin, stop! I don’t think we should– | 科林 停下来 我觉得我们不该… |
[12:02] | Should what? | 不该怎样 |
[12:04] | Stop kissing. | 不该停下亲吻 |
[12:08] | That wind chime noise was caused by the wind! | 这风铃是被风吹响的 |
[12:13] | Isn’t that usually the case with wind chimes? | 风铃一直都是这样的 不是吗 |
[12:16] | Oh, no, a second chime! You’ve got to go, now! | 又响了 你该走了 现在就走 |
[12:19] | You gonna turn into a pumpkin or something? | 你是马上会变成南瓜还是怎的 |
[12:20] | I’ll explain everything tomorrow. Just go! | 我明天再跟你解释 快走吧 |
[12:23] | Text me! | 记得给我发短信 |
[12:25] | Oh, get over it– | 别太当真啦 |
[12:27] | Wait, where did he go? I heard wind chimes. | 等等 他去哪了 我听到风铃响了 |
[12:30] | I didn’t break up with him. | 我没和他分手 |
[12:32] | There’s just this thing between us. I can’t explain it. | 我俩之间就是这样 我也解释不清楚 |
[12:34] | – You know the thing you can’t explain. – You know the thing. | -你也知道这种事解释不了的 -你懂的 |
[12:37] | Yeah, we all know the thing. | 是的 我们都懂 |
[12:38] | We’ve all done stupid things for the thing. | 我们都为这种事做过傻事 |
[12:41] | And if you think that this thing is | 如果你觉得这件事 |
[12:43] | going to turn into a bigger thing, then… | 会变成一件重要的事 |
[12:46] | Well I won’t stand in your way. | 我不会妨碍你的 |
[12:48] | I’ll just have to get back at Colin some other way. | 我就再想其它办法报复科林吧 |
[12:52] | Thank you, Victoria. | 谢谢你 维多利亚 |
[12:53] | All right. | 没事 |
[12:58] | It’s from Colin. | 是科林发来的 |
[12:59] | “Lunch tomorrow, baby?” | “宝贝儿 明天一起吃午饭?” |
[13:01] | That’s what he calls me. “Baby.” | 他现在就这么叫我的 “宝贝儿” |
[13:05] | Oh, god, what term of endearment should I write back? | 天呐 我该用什么昵称回短信 |
[13:08] | Honey? Sounds like we’re old marrieds. | “亲爱的” 听起来像是老夫老妻 |
[13:10] | Ducky? Who am I, Benny Hill? | “小鸭鸭” 我又不是喜剧大师 |
[13:12] | Oh, god! It’s happening! | 天呐 又开始了 |
[13:14] | I was cool Joy when I knew it was going to end, | 当我知道最终会甩掉他时 我是酷乔依 |
[13:16] | but now that I care, I’m nervous and insecure. | 现在动心了 我又开始紧张没安全感了 |
[13:19] | No, no, fight it. You can be cool Joy again. | 别啊 坚强起来 你能做回酷乔依的 |
[13:22] | Just like I’m cool Melanie dating a shrimper. | 就像我是酷梅兰妮 在和一个虾男交往 |
[13:24] | Me! | 我啊 |
[13:26] | That’s right, Joy. | 她说得对 乔依 |
[13:27] | I mean, if someone as uptight as Melanie | 像梅兰妮这么保守的人 |
[13:29] | can date a pervert, then surely there’s hope for you. | 都能跟个变态谈恋爱 你肯定还有希望的 |
[13:33] | You are crazy. | 你简直在胡说 |
[13:35] | You’re much prettier than Keira Knightley. | 你比凯拉·奈特利美多了 |
[13:36] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[13:38] | Tell me more. | 继续说 |
[13:40] | And support your argument. | 要拿出理由来哦 |
[13:41] | You seen her feet? She’s a two-socker. | 你见过她的脚没 好畸形的 |
[13:46] | You know, Bill, I’m getting a sense of what you’re into, | 比尔 我好像知道你喜欢什么 |
[13:48] | and if I’m right, I am willing to… | 如果我猜对了的话 我愿意… |
[13:51] | dip my toe in the water. | 伸脚一试 |
[13:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:55] | It’s all new to me, but I’m cool. | 虽然以前没试过 但我没意见 |
[13:57] | I’m cool Melanie trying new things. | 我是酷梅兰妮 我愿意尝试新事物 |
[13:59] | Well, fantastic! | 那太好了 |
[14:01] | Well, then would you be up for a little role playing? | 那么你愿意玩角色扮演吗 |
[14:04] | Role playing? | 角色扮演 |
[14:05] | Yeah, with– | 是啊 就是… |
[14:06] | hang your feet off the edge of the chair there. | 你把脚搁沙发扶手上 |
[14:08] | Like they’re sticking out of the window of a parked car, | 就像从停着的车里面伸出来那样 |
[14:10] | and I’ll be the officer passing by. | 而我是一个刚好经过的警官 |
[14:17] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 打扰一下 夫人 |
[14:19] | I couldn’t help noticing your feet. | 我不禁注意到了你的脚 |
[14:22] | Oh, sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[14:24] | I was just… | 我只是… |
[14:26] | airing them out. | 拿出来晾晾 |
[14:29] | Well, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to arrest you for a DUI. | 这样啊 恐怕我要因DUI[酒驾]而逮捕你了 |
[14:34] | Deliciously unforgettable instep. | DUI指的是美味绝伦的脚背 |
[14:38] | Oh, officer, | 警官大人 |
[14:40] | couldn’t you just let me off with a warning? | 你能不能放过我 给个警告就好了 |
[14:42] | Well, there’s also the issue of indecent exposure. | 你同时还涉嫌猥亵露体 |
[14:48] | But I could give you something to slip on. | 但我可以给你样东西遮一下 |
[14:50] | Shoe sample? | 样品鞋吗 |
[14:57] | This one’s for you… | 这一件是给你的 |
[15:00] | cause you’re a good girl. | 因为你是个乖乖女 |
[15:04] | And this one’s for you… | 而这件是给你的 |
[15:08] | cause you’re a bad girl. | 因为你一点也不乖 |
[15:12] | You know what? | 那个 话说… |
[15:16] | Hi! Ready for lunch. | 嗨 准备好吃饭了吗 |
[15:18] | – Oy, you look ravishing. – Thank you. | -你看起来太美了 -谢谢 |
[15:21] | Hey, does this sound scary enough for the 11:00 news program? | 这条在11点新闻里播报 够不够惊悚 |
[15:23] | “There’s a flesh-eating virus that may be lurking | “有一种食肉性病毒也许正潜伏在 |
[15:25] | in something you and your children eat every day.” | 你和你孩子每天的食物里” |
[15:27] | Oh, my god, is there? | 我的天呐 这是真的吗 |
[15:29] | No, that’s why I legally have to say maybe. | 不 所以要加上”也许”两个字才合法 |
[15:31] | Oh, excuse me, Mr. Cooper? | 打扰一下 库珀先生 |
[15:33] | They need you in editing for a second, | 剪辑室让你过去下 |
[15:34] | – and this came for you. – Thanks, Devon. | -你有个包裹 -谢谢了 黛文 |
[15:37] | Devon. | 黛文 |
[15:39] | It’s a pretty name. Pretty girl. | 真是个好名字 人也长得漂亮 |
[15:40] | Yeah, I suppose so. | 是啊 可能吧 |
[15:42] | Who’s the gift from? | 这礼物谁送的 |
[15:43] | Probably just a fan. | 也许是个粉丝 |
[15:45] | A fan named “Love ya, Jennifer.” | 这粉丝叫做”爱你的珍妮弗” |
[15:48] | – Who’s “Love ya, Jennifer”? – I haven’t a clue. | -“爱你的珍妮弗”到底是谁 -不知道 |
[15:50] | I’ll make this as quick as I can, baby. | 我会尽快搞定的 宝贝儿 |
[15:56] | Cool Joy. | 我是酷乔依 |
[15:58] | Cool Joy. | 酷乔依 |
[16:00] | Cool Joy. | 酷乔依 |
[16:02] | Oh, screw it! | 算了 去他奶奶的 |
[16:04] | Gotcha! | 上当了吧 |
[16:09] | Victoria, you did this? | 维多利亚 这是你干的 |
[16:10] | Joy, that was meant for Colin. | 乔依 这是给科林的 |
[16:12] | – Why did you open it? – It was taunting me. | -你为何要打开它 -它在嘲笑我 |
[16:14] | I could hear it saying, “I’m from Jennifer! | 我能听到它说 “我是珍妮弗送的 |
[16:16] | I’m 22! I have big breasts. | 我今年22 我还有对大奶子 |
[16:18] | Colin and I laugh about you when we’re having great sex!” | 我和科林在床上爽时还嘲笑你呢” |
[16:20] | All right, now I’m confused. | 好吧 我有点糊涂了 |
[16:21] | Are you the box or are you Jennifer? | 你到底是那盒子还是珍妮弗 |
[16:24] | He’s coming back! Hide in your closet. | 他快回来了 躲到你的衣橱里去 |
[16:26] | – It is not my closet! – Just hide! | -这不是我的衣橱 -躲就是了 |
[16:32] | So, you’re ready to go? | 你准备好走了吗 |
[16:35] | What happened to you? | 发生什么事了 |
[16:38] | I opened the box. | 我把盒子打开了 |
[16:40] | Victoria. I’m sorry. | 肯定是维多利亚干的 抱歉 |
[16:42] | That must have been a practical joke meant for me. | 她本来是想作弄我的 |
[16:45] | But, darling, why did you open it? | 但是 亲爱的 你为何要打开 |
[16:48] | Because I get crazy jealous when I care about a man. | 因为当我在乎一个男人的时候会乱吃飞醋 |
[16:52] | Also crazy paranoid. | 超级多疑 |
[16:55] | Oh, and crazy insecure. | 还会超没安全感 |
[16:57] | But for what it’s worth, I’ve been trying to fight it. | 但我一直都在努力战胜这点 |
[16:59] | But it’s hard. I just want to be honest with you. | 但这很难 我只想跟你坦诚相待 |
[17:01] | Then I’ll be honest with you. | 那我也跟你坦诚相待 |
[17:03] | I’ve been fighting my true nature as well. | 我一直在跟我的本性作斗争 |
[17:05] | I’ve been faithful to you since we’ve met. | 认识你后 我一直对你忠贞不二 |
[17:07] | And it’s killing me. | 这让我生不如死 |
[17:11] | We met eight days ago. | 我们才认识八天 |
[17:12] | I know. It’s a personal best. | 我知道 这已经是最高纪录了 |
[17:15] | So our fake selves are compatible, | 这么说 伪装出来的我们很合拍 |
[17:17] | but our real selves wouldn’t stand a chance. | 但真正的我们一点都不搭 |
[17:19] | Insane jealousy does not pair well with serial womanizer. | 乱吃飞醋跟花心萝卜是不可能合拍的 |
[17:23] | Not in my experience, no. | 以我的经验来看 没戏 |
[17:25] | On the other hand, | 另一方面来说 |
[17:27] | my real self and my fake self | 真实的我和伪装的我 |
[17:30] | are incredibly attracted to you. | 都觉得你有致命吸引力 |
[17:32] | Please tell me | 拜托你告诉我 |
[17:32] | at least one of them is about to get naked. | 这俩至少有一个将要脱光光了 |
[17:35] | Well, it has been eight days. | 已经忍了八天了 |
[17:39] | Wait! What about my green face? | 等等 我这一脸绿咋办 |
[17:41] | What green face? | 什么一脸绿 |
[17:42] | Men really don’t notice faces, do they? | 男人真的不怎么注意脸的 对吧 |
[17:44] | I should warn you. | 我要提醒你 |
[17:45] | I normally break up with a woman once I sleep with her. | 跟一个女人上床后 我一般就会甩了她 |
[17:47] | And I should warn you. | 我也要提醒你 |
[17:48] | Something will be missing from your office tomorrow, | 你办公室里明天会少点东西 |
[17:50] | or broken off your car. | 或者你的车会坏点东西 |
[17:52] | – Fine! – Fine! | -成交 -成交 |
[18:02] | Victoria? What the– | 维多利亚 你… |
[18:04] | Oh, get over it! | 别太当真了啦 |
[18:11] | Coming up next. | 下节提要 |
[18:12] | Is there something in your house | 在你的房子里 |
[18:14] | that’s causing you and your children | 是否有什么会导致你和你的孩子 |
[18:16] | to go bald? | 秃顶 |
[18:18] | The answer may surprise you. | 答案也许会令你大吃一惊 |
[18:19] | Isn’t that right, Colin? | 我说得对吗 科林 |
[18:21] | Sure surprised me. | 我反正是惊到了 |
[18:28] | How did you– | 你是怎么… |
[18:28] | I switched out his shampoo for something a little more potent. | 我把他的洗发水换成了猛料 |
[18:32] | I did it for me and Victoria | 我是为自己和维多利亚 |
[18:34] | and all the other women he’s dumped. | 以及所有被他甩了的姐妹们报仇 |
[18:36] | Although I must say, | 不过还是得承认 |
[18:38] | he looks rather good bald, doesn’t he? | 他光头还是挺帅的 对吧 |
[18:41] | A lot of women find that look attractive. | 很多女人会觉得很帅 |
[18:43] | Me for instance. | 比如我 |
[18:45] | Oh, great, now he’s going to have even more women, | 这下好了 他会钓到更多的女人 |
[18:47] | and there’s no chance we’ll ever get back together again. | 我和他再也没机会复合了 |
[18:50] | I know! I’ll pin this on Victoria. | 有了 我把这事赖到维多利亚头上 |
[18:53] | That way he’ll need me to get back at her. | 这样一来他肯定需要我来报复她 |
[18:55] | I’ll make it up to Victoria somehow. | 反正我会补偿维多利亚的 |
[18:57] | It will all be fine in the end. | 最终还是皆大欢喜 |
[18:59] | Good night, Joy. | 晚安 乔依 |
[19:00] | Oh, good night, Melanie. | 晚安 梅兰妮 |
[19:02] | Melanie. | 梅兰妮 |
[19:04] | The only problem with this plan is Melanie. | 这计划唯一的纰漏就是梅兰妮 |
[19:07] | She knows too much. | 她知道的太多了 |