时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Last season on Hot In Cleveland… | 《燃情克利夫兰》上季提要 |
[00:02] | Are you asking me to marry you? | 你是在向我求婚吗 |
[00:04] | If you’ll have me. | 前提是你愿意的话 |
[00:05] | You dosed us with dog drugs? | 你喂狗狗药给大家吃 |
[00:07] | Well, not on purpose. | 不是故意的 |
[00:08] | It looks just like the aspirin bottle. | 这看起来很像阿司匹林的瓶子 |
[00:09] | I’ve just noticed I’m… | 我刚注意到… |
[00:11] | I’m wearing a wedding ring. | 我戴着结婚戒指 |
[00:13] | Did I get married last night? | 我昨晚结婚了吗 |
[00:14] | We don’t know. We don’t know what we did last night. | 不知道 昨晚的事我们什么都不记得 |
[00:16] | Therefore, by the power vested in me | 我以安大略省 |
[00:18] | by the province of Ontario… | 赋予我的权力宣布 |
[00:21] | We’re married! | 我们结婚了 |
[00:25] | – Elka, don’t do it! – Max? | -爱尔卡 别嫁给他 -麦克斯 |
[00:27] | Marry me! | 嫁给我 |
[00:28] | I should have never let you go. | 我根本就不该放手让你走 |
[00:30] | She’s not gonna marry any of you losers. | 她才不会跟你们这帮衰仔结婚 |
[00:33] | She’s already married to me. | 她已经嫁给我了 |
[00:34] | Elka, who is that? | 爱尔卡 那是谁 |
[00:37] | My dead husband! | 我死去的老公 |
[00:42] | – Elka! – Elka? | -爱尔卡 -爱尔卡 |
[00:44] | She’s not in the guest house. | 她不在客房 |
[00:45] | Where could she be? | 她能躲到哪儿去呢 |
[00:53] | Snitch! | 叛徒 |
[00:57] | Did they follow you from church? | 他们有从教堂跟回来吗 |
[00:58] | No. When you ran off, they were still fighting. | 没有 你落跑后 他们还在争斗 |
[01:03] | I had something borrowed and something blue. | 我有借来的东西 有蓝色的东西 |
[01:03] | 美国新娘必备四件: 旧的 新的 借的 蓝的 | |
[01:06] | I didn’t think my something old would be my dead husband. | 可没想到旧的东西 竟然是我的死鬼老公 |
[01:11] | Oh, it’s my agent. | 是我的经纪人 |
[01:13] | But I’m not even gonna take it. | 但是我不接 |
[01:14] | That’s how important this situation is. | 现在的情况太严重了 |
[01:17] | You poor thing. You must be in shock. | 真可怜 你一定很吃惊吧 |
[01:19] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 太对了 |
[01:20] | It’s just gonna be hanging over everyone’s head, | 估计大家还得吃惊一会儿 |
[01:22] | so I’ll just call him back and, you know… | 我还是给他打回去吧 |
[01:27] | You’re getting a text. | 你收到一条短信 |
[01:28] | Oh, why did I teach them to text? | 靠 我教他们发短信干什么 |
[01:32] | Read it. | 读吧 |
[01:33] | It’s from Fred. | 是弗雷德 |
[01:34] | “Elka, please, my heart is breaking. LOL.” | “爱尔卡 求你了 我的心都碎了 LOL[哈哈哈]” |
[01:37] | LOL? | 哈哈哈 |
[01:39] | Oh, he thinks it means lots of love. | 他以为LOL是「很爱你」的意思 |
[01:43] | Oh, I feel terrible. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[01:45] | I keep picturing him standing at the altar, | 我总是想到他站在圣坛上 |
[01:48] | looking at me with so much lol. | “哈哈哈”地望着我 |
[01:53] | It’s Max. | 是麦克斯 |
[01:54] | “I’ve fallen…in love. And I can’t get up.” | “我坠入爱河 爬不上岸了” |
[01:58] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[02:00] | He’s the Ross to my Rachel. | 我和他就是《老友记》的罗斯跟瑞秋 |
[02:04] | You have a voicemail too. | 你还有条语音留言 |
[02:07] | Play it. | 播吧 |
[02:08] | Hey, runaway bride. It’s your husband. | 嘿 落跑新娘 我是你老公 |
[02:11] | For 40 years, I’ve been missing two things from Cleveland, | 40年了 我最想念克利夫兰两件东西 |
[02:14] | You and the pastrami at Nate’s. | 你和奈特餐厅的熏牛肉 |
[02:19] | To be honest, | 说实话 |
[02:19] | you’re both a little fattier than I remember. | 两样都比我印象中肥了不少 |
[02:22] | But hey, kid, you’re still gorgeous. | 不过呢 妞 你还是很美啦 |
[02:25] | And I love ya. | 我爱你 |
[02:26] | Gimme a buzz, baby. | 给我回电话哦 宝贝 |
[02:29] | Bobby. I miss his subtle sense of humor. | 波比 我想念他难以捉摸的幽默感 |
[02:34] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[02:36] | It’s all too much, | 太乱套了 |
[02:37] | and I have to get away somewhere to think. | 我得找个地方 好好想一想 |
[02:39] | I have got the most amazing news. | 我有个天大的好消息 |
[02:41] | I’m going to New York. | 我要去纽约了 |
[02:42] | My agent just booked me | 经纪人帮我找了个活儿 |
[02:44] | to be a guest on that new morning talk show, The Chatter. | 以嘉宾身份做客新的早间脱口秀《瞎谈》 |
[02:47] | That cheesy rip-off of The View? | 《观点》的巨烂山寨版吗 |
[02:49] | It’s not a rip-off. | 一点都不山寨 |
[02:50] | It’s three women discussing vital issues of the day. | 三个女人讨论一天的大事 |
[02:53] | How is that different? | 《观点》就是这样啊 |
[02:54] | Well, The View has four. | 《观点》有四个女的 |
[02:57] | And that’s the best part. | 接下来更劲爆 |
[02:58] | My agent said that The Chatter is looking for a fourth too. | 经纪人说《瞎谈》在寻找第四个主持人 |
[03:01] | This could be my chance to get back on national television. | 这可能是我重回全国性电视节目的大好机会 |
[03:05] | I have a great idea. Why don’t we all go to New York? | 我有个主意 我们都去纽约吧 |
[03:07] | Elka, that’ll give you time to think! | 爱尔卡 这样你就有时间好好想想了 |
[03:09] | Just get me out of here before they come after me. | 反正在他们赶来前把我带走就好 |
[03:12] | They’re slow, but they’ll be here. | 他们动作迟缓 但终究还是会杀到的 |
[03:17] | I still can’t get over it. | 我真是想不明白 |
[03:19] | Everyone in the world wants to marry you, | 你是众人哄抢的香饽饽 |
[03:21] | and here I am withering on the vine. | 我这块大饼白送都没人要 |
[03:24] | Victoria married you. | 维多利亚不是要了吗 |
[03:28] | It never happened. | 这事就当没发生过 |
[03:30] | We will never speak about our wedding to anyone outside of this room. | 我们四人必须对此婚礼守口如瓶 |
[03:34] | I’m not your wife. You’re not my husband. | 我不是你妻子 你不是我丈夫 |
[03:36] | Well, how come I have to be the husband? | 为什么你一口咬定我是丈夫 |
[03:39] | I just said it never happened. | 我刚说了 当一切没发生过 |
[03:41] | It doesn’t matter who the husband is. | 谁是丈夫不重要 |
[03:42] | No, but your instinct was that I was the husband. | 不 但你的直觉就是 我是丈夫 |
[03:45] | You’re not listening to anything I’m saying. | 你没听进我说的任何一句话 |
[03:47] | Oh, yeah, sure, of course. It’s always me. | 是啊 当然 错的总是我 |
[03:51] | Yeah, you two don’t seem married at all! | 你们两个还真”不像”夫妻啊 |
[04:06] | Why is my coffee mug empty? | 为什么我的咖啡杯是空的 |
[04:07] | It’s tipsy Tuesday. Wine me, people. | 今天可是醉意周二 赶紧倒酒 |
[04:13] | – Good. – Dear lord, | -很好 -上帝啊 |
[04:15] | if you can’t make me great today, | 如果你今天不能让我超赞 |
[04:17] | please make the others terrible. | 求你让别人变得更糟吧 |
[04:22] | Victoria had better be good. | 维多利亚最好表现好点 |
[04:23] | She kept me up all night practice interviewing her. | 她昨晚一直让我陪她练习接受采访 |
[04:26] | Married two days, and you’re already whipped. | 结婚刚两天 你就变成夫管严了啊 |
[04:33] | By the by, I understand that the producers | 顺便说句 我知道制作人 |
[04:35] | are looking to add a fourth co-host, | 想要加入第四个主持人 |
[04:37] | And not to toot my own horn, | 不是我自卖自夸 |
[04:39] | but…beep beep! | 但还得夸啊 |
[04:41] | I have a wildly popular local show– | 我有个很受欢迎的地方台节目 |
[04:43] | Oh, Hi! Ohio! | 《噢嗨 俄亥俄》 |
[04:45] | In fact, I’m sort of the… | 其实 我可谓是 |
[04:46] | Oprah of the middle east. | 中东部的奥普拉 |
[04:49] | I thought Ohio was in the midwest. | 俄亥俄州不是在中西部吗 |
[04:51] | I think you’re thinking of a different Ohio. | 你想成另一个俄州了吧 |
[04:54] | Sorry, hon, but the producers are looking for a gay one. | 抱歉 亲 制片人要的是拉拉主持人 |
[04:57] | You know, to compete with the Rosies and the Ellens. | 跟《罗茜秀》和《艾伦秀》抢收视 |
[05:01] | Gay, you say. | 不会这么巧吧 |
[05:04] | And now, angrier than The View | 比《观点》更愤青 |
[05:06] | and talkier than The Talk, | 比《对话》还话痨 |
[05:08] | it’s… the Chatter! | 现在为您播出的是《瞎谈》 |
[05:12] | Good morning, everybody, | 各位观众早上好 |
[05:13] | and welcome to soap opera week. | 本周节目的主题是肥皂剧 |
[05:15] | We’re gonna be talking to all your favorite stars | 我们将陆续请到大家喜爱的电视明星 |
[05:17] | whose shows have been canceled to make room for this show. | 为了给我们这档节目让道 他们的剧都被砍了 |
[05:22] | So let’s meet our first guest chatterbox, shall we, | 大家欢迎第一位做客《瞎谈》的明星 |
[05:25] | from the Edge of Tomorrow… | 来自《明日边缘》的 |
[05:27] | Victoria Chase! | 维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[05:30] | Thank you. Thank you, all. | 感谢大家的热情 |
[05:32] | So…soap opera cancelled. | 你的剧被砍了哈 |
[05:34] | – Very sad. – So sad! | -真悲哀 -悲剧啊 |
[05:36] | You’re nobody now! | 你过气了哦亲 |
[05:39] | So what’s new in your life, sad girl? | 最近有什么新鲜事吗 悲剧女 |
[05:42] | Well, actually, Christal, | 说起这个 克丽丝托 |
[05:43] | I have some very big news. | 我倒真有个爆炸性新闻 |
[05:46] | And I want to say it loud and proud | 我想在《瞎谈》首次 |
[05:48] | for the first time right here on the Chatter. | 勇敢而骄傲地向各位宣布 |
[05:51] | I just got married! | 我刚刚结婚了 |
[05:54] | That’s fantastic! | 可喜可贺啊 |
[05:56] | Oh, no. | 坏事了 |
[05:57] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不要啊 死定了 |
[05:59] | To a woman. | 对方是个女人 |
[06:03] | – Oh, god. – Well, go on with your gay self! | -天啊 -尽显你的拉拉本色吧 |
[06:07] | Sweet pinot grigio! | 我的娘亲四舅姥爷啊 |
[06:09] | You married five men, and now you’re into women? | 你之前嫁了五个男人 现在突然换口味了吗 |
[06:12] | Yes. Yes, uh, in fact, | 是啊 其实 |
[06:14] | that’s my beautiful bride right over there. | 我的宝贝新娘就坐在那边 |
[06:16] | Joy Scroggs-Chase, | 乔依·斯克罗格·蔡斯 |
[06:17] | stand up, honey. | 站起来跟大家认识下 |
[06:23] | You must be a leg man. | 你这家伙是长腿控吧 |
[06:26] | Well, it wasn’t her personality I saw from across the room. | 隔这么远 幸好只能看见长腿 看不出她是啥脾气 |
[06:31] | You two make a lovely… abomination. | 你们的结合还真是美丽…恨人啊 |
[06:34] | Shut up, Libby. | 消停会 莉比 |
[06:36] | Joy, you’re gorgeous. | 乔依 你真是美丽动人 |
[06:37] | But two lipsticks? | 但两个受 |
[06:39] | How does that work? | 要怎么在一起 |
[06:41] | I–it– | 我..那个… |
[06:48] | I see what you mean about the personality. | 她这小暴脾气还真是难搞啊 |
[06:51] | Joy, what turned you off men? | 乔依 是什么让你对男人失去性趣的 |
[06:53] | Was it the smell? | 是臭脚丫子太熏人呢 |
[06:55] | Or was it their ungodly demand for sex in the morning? | 还是他们不顾你的感受 早上非要滚床单 |
[06:58] | What woman wants to stare down that barrel before coffee? | 女人瞅完那东西 还怎么喝得下咖啡啊 |
[07:05] | Joy and I have sex in the morning all the time. | 我和乔依就经常一大清早滚床单 |
[07:07] | Don’t we, baby? | 是吧 小心肝 |
[07:10] | Look, we were at Elka’s bachelorette party, | 我们之前参加爱尔卡的单身派对 |
[07:12] | And Melanie mixed dog medicine with alcohol, | 梅兰妮在酒里掺了宠物药 |
[07:15] | And… | 结果就… |
[07:15] | And…if you really want a juicy story, | 要是真想来点猛料的话 |
[07:18] | her husband came back from the dead to stop her getting married! | 她丈夫为了阻止她改嫁起死回生了 |
[07:23] | Maybe it’s just because I’m on my second bottle of coffee, | 不知是不是我喝了两杯咖啡太亢奋了 |
[07:26] | but I want to hear that! | 不过我超想听这个八卦 |
[07:28] | We got to get her up there! Am I right, ladies? | 我们把她请上台吧 姐妹们 |
[07:31] | And one man? | 还有一哥们儿 |
[07:39] | – There’s no room. – We’ll make room. | -台上没地方了 -腾点地方就行 |
[07:42] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[07:44] | So let me see if I’m following this. | 我把你的故事简单概括一下 |
[07:46] | Your husband faked his own death | 你丈夫一直装死 |
[07:49] | and hid from the mob, | 躲避黑社会的追杀 |
[07:51] | and he didn’t tell you? | 却没告诉你 |
[07:55] | He was trying to protect me. | 他是为了保护我的安全 |
[07:58] | You know, as a lesbian thespian, | 作为一名女同悲剧演员 |
[07:59] | I too know the pain of a life in hiding. | 我深知东躲西藏的痛苦 |
[08:02] | And he left you all that stolen loot to live on? | 然后他留了一堆贼赃给你维生 |
[08:05] | Yes. But I didn’t know that. | 是的 但我之前并不知情 |
[08:09] | But why is no one bringing up that a man | 你们怎能忽略这个事实 |
[08:11] | plays dead for 40 years, | 他装死40年 |
[08:13] | then he expects his woman to jump, hmm? | 回来竟然就想和老婆复合 |
[08:15] | She has to jump. | 她必须得和他复合 |
[08:16] | In the eyes of god, she’s still married to him. | 在上帝眼里 他们依然是夫妻 |
[08:19] | Yes. But I’m also in love with Max and Fred. | 没错 但我还同时爱着麦克斯和弗雷德 |
[08:25] | Really? I mean, come on. | 你们有没有搞错 |
[08:26] | If ever there was an ooh moment… | 这么劲爆的消息都不”呜” |
[08:31] | So… | 那么 |
[08:31] | Who are you gonna choose, pretty lady? | 你准备选哪位有情郎呢 美女 |
[08:35] | I have no idea. | 我拿不定主意 |
[08:45] | Good coffee! | 这咖啡真够味啊 |
[08:52] | I can’t believe this. People wants an interview. | 太不可思议了 大家争着要采访我 |
[08:55] | Ellen, Conan, Leno– | 大主持人艾伦 柯南 雷诺 |
[08:56] | Oh, my career is taking off. | 我的事业要枯木逢春了 |
[08:58] | I only wish I had been brave enough to come out a long time ago. | 真后悔我之前没有勇气出柜 |
[09:03] | Oh, god, I love you. | 我爱死你了 |
[09:04] | Get your hands off me! | 把你的咸猪手拿开 |
[09:06] | I am not speaking to you, | 我现在不想理你 |
[09:07] | and I’m never speaking to you again. | 以后再也不想理你了 |
[09:09] | Oh. My little spitfire. | 哎呦 我们家小辣椒 |
[09:13] | That’s what I’ll call her on Leno. | 我上《雷诺秀》的时候就打算这么叫她 |
[09:19] | Bobby-what are you doing here? | 波比 你怎么来了 |
[09:21] | I’m your husband. I’m not going anywhere. | 我是你老公 我还能去哪儿 |
[09:24] | Hey, you two, | 喂 这俩妞 |
[09:25] | how many lesbians does it take to make me a sandwich? | 做个三明治能需要几个拉拉啊 |
[09:32] | You kidding me? You call this a pickle? | 坑爹呢吧 这也能叫腌黄瓜 |
[09:34] | No wonder you can’t get a man! | 怪不得套不住男人 |
[09:37] | It’s not that I can’t get a man, it’s– | 我不是因为套不住男人 而是… |
[09:39] | Oh, never mind. | 不跟你多费口舌 |
[09:41] | Cheerio! | 拜拜您呐 |
[09:42] | Now I know why the mob wants to kill that guy. | 我终于明白黑帮为什么要追杀那个老东西了 |
[09:45] | That’s my husband you’re talking about. | 嘴巴放干净点 那可是我老公 |
[09:47] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[09:48] | We are still going over the pros and cons of Max, Fred, and Bobby. | 我们还在比较麦克斯 弗雷德和波比各自的优缺点 |
[09:51] | Yeah, well, I would choose Fred. | 如果是我 就选弗雷德 |
[09:53] | I mean, look at that adorable face. | 看他长得多萌啊 |
[09:54] | Oh, my Freddy bear. | 我滴弗雷德小萌熊 |
[09:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:58] | I choose Max. | 我会选择麦克斯 |
[10:00] | I’ve always had a crush on him myself. | 我一向对他有意思 |
[10:02] | He’s all man. | 他是个真汉子 |
[10:04] | Well, except for his hip. | 除了他的臀部 |
[10:07] | Titanium. | 钛金美臀 |
[10:11] | More wine, darling? How–how many is that? | 还要喝啊 亲爱的 这是第几杯了 |
[10:13] | I need this. | 我需要借酒消愁 |
[10:14] | I’ve had a very stressful day. | 今天过得很不爽 |
[10:16] | Yeah, well, I would go easy on that. | 行了 你还是少喝点吧 |
[10:18] | You know how you get. | 喝醉了什么德性自己也知道 |
[10:32] | So… | 那么 |
[10:33] | who would you choose? | 你会选择谁 |
[10:34] | Well, I think both Max and Fred are wonderful guys. | 我觉得麦克斯和弗雷德都很棒 |
[10:38] | Look at how many good qualities you have listed for them. | 瞧你为他俩列了好多优秀品质 |
[10:40] | All you had for Bobby is already married | 而波比的仅有 “前夫” |
[10:43] | and funny. | 和”风趣” |
[10:44] | Why didn’t you write down hot, hot, hot? | 你为什么把”性感 性感 性感”给漏了 |
[10:48] | ‘Cause I thought you were joking. | 我以为你在开玩笑 |
[10:51] | Women find him scrumptious! | 很多女人觉得他极具诱惑力 |
[10:54] | Him. | 这位老兄 |
[10:56] | Hot, hot, hot. Write it down. | 快写 “性感 性感 性感” |
[10:58] | Even if you do find Bobby hot, hot, hot, | 就算你觉得波比超级性感 |
[11:00] | I say cross him off. | 要我说就该排除他 |
[11:02] | He faked his death for 40 years. | 他装死40年 |
[11:03] | He won’t even tell you where he was! | 连身在何处都不肯告诉你 |
[11:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:07] | Cross off the first hot. | 把第一个性感划掉 |
[11:09] | And he didn’t come back when you were arrested. | 而且在你被捕时 他也没有回来 |
[11:11] | He only came back because he thought | 他回来的原因 |
[11:12] | you might be with someone else. | 就是阻止你改嫁 |
[11:14] | You practically went to prison. | 你基本上算蹲过大狱呀 |
[11:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:17] | Cross off the second hot. | 把第二个性感划掉 |
[11:20] | And he cheated on you with your best friend. | 而且他背着你与你最好的朋友偷情 |
[11:22] | He had a son you never even knew about. | 有个你从未知晓的儿子 |
[11:25] | You’re right! | 太对了 |
[11:28] | Cross off funny! | 把风趣划掉 |
[11:34] | Elka. | 爱尔卡 |
[11:37] | Okay. I’ll tell him it’s all over. | 好吧 我会告诉他我俩没戏了 |
[11:45] | Martin Scorsese saw me on The Chatter. | 马丁·斯科塞斯说他在《瞎谈》上看到我了 |
[11:47] | He wants to have a meeting with me | 他想与我会面 |
[11:49] | to discuss a character he’s developing– | 讨论他下一个将制作的角色 |
[11:51] | a woman who discovers her true sexuality later in life. | 一个人过中年才发现其真实性向的女性 |
[11:54] | That is my story! | 活脱脱我的人生写照啊 |
[11:57] | Is this character also an idiot? | 这角色同样也是个傻逼吗 |
[12:04] | I’m sorry. I just can’t go with you. | 很抱歉 但我就是不能跟你走 |
[12:08] | So…I guess this is good-bye. | 所以 我们就此别过吧 |
[12:14] | Didn’t you used to be a blond? | 你以前不是金发碧眼吗 |
[12:17] | Didn’t you used to be something? | 你以前不是豪发生辉吗 |
[12:21] | It’s happening… isn’t it? | 我们之间还有… 不是吗 |
[12:24] | The heat. | 火花 |
[12:27] | I’m on fire. | 我已欲火焚身 |
[12:29] | I could roast marshmallows over here. | 我这激情四射到可以烤棉花糖了 |
[12:33] | What are we gonna do about it? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[12:35] | Everything! | 来个全套的 |
[12:38] | Damn you, you bald ancient adonis! | 可恶 你个光头老美男 |
[12:51] | Enough with the stirring! | 别再搅了 |
[12:53] | Why is it ever since we got married | 为什么自打我们结了婚 |
[12:55] | everything you do annoys me? | 你做任何事都能惹恼我 |
[12:57] | Because ever since we’ve been married, | 因为自打我们结了婚 |
[12:58] | you have been a needy little bitch. | 你就变成个黏人的小贱妇 |
[13:02] | What did you just call me? | 你说我是什么 |
[13:03] | Stop it, you guys! I hate it when you fight. | 你们两个别吵了 我不喜欢你们两个吵架 |
[13:06] | Oh, see? Now you’ve upset Melanie. | 你看 你把梅兰妮弄伤心了 |
[13:11] | What has happened to us? | 我们为何会走到这一步 |
[13:13] | This marriage is ruining our friendship. | 婚姻令友谊荡然无存 |
[13:16] | Hey, boy! | 小家伙 |
[13:18] | “Send more bath oil.” Elka. | 给姐再拿点儿浴油 爱尔卡 |
[13:22] | More? She and Bobby have been marinating in that tub for days! | 还要 她和波比泡在浴缸好几天了 |
[13:26] | Well, I guess when you’re as wrinkled as Bobby, | 波比那一身老褶子 |
[13:28] | it’s hard to know how long you’ve been in the water. | 泡得再久 起皱程度也跟刚下水一样 |
[13:32] | I can’t believe she chose Bobby. | 真不敢相信她选择了波比 |
[13:34] | I thought for sure she’d choose Max. | 我本来确信她会选择麦克斯 |
[13:35] | Well, you can’t compete with first loves. | 任谁都敌不过初恋 |
[13:38] | I mean, she’s been romanticizing this relationship for over 40 years. | 这段感情已经被她按童话加工超过40年了 |
[13:41] | Yeah. Obviously, the chemistry’s still there. | 是的 很明显 两人还火花四溅 |
[13:44] | I mean, we’ve all done crazy things for great sex. | 我们都曾经”一旦床上拥有 其他别无所求” |
[13:47] | I miss doing crazy things for great sex. | 我好怀念”一旦床上拥有 其他别无所求” |
[13:51] | Aw, don’t be sad. | 别难过 |
[13:52] | How about I take you out later and buy you something pretty? | 待会我带你去逛街 大出血一把如何 |
[13:58] | That’d be nice. | 你真好 |
[13:59] | Okay, this… weird. | 好吧 这情况 太诡异了 |
[14:06] | Guys, | 姐妹们 |
[14:07] | I came over to say good-bye. | 我是来告别的 |
[14:09] | – Oh, no. – What are you talking about? | -不会吧 -你在说些什么 |
[14:11] | Bobby and I are leaving in an hour. | 波比和我一小时后就离开了 |
[14:13] | Seriously–you’re gonna leave Cleveland | 真的吗 你打算离开克利夫兰 |
[14:15] | and go on the lam with Bobby? | 与波比在他乡隐姓埋名吗 |
[14:17] | Couldn’t Bobby hide here from the mob? | 波比不能在这儿躲着黑帮吗 |
[14:19] | Oh, he’d always be looking over his shoulder. | 在这里他会过的提心吊胆[回过肩看] |
[14:21] | And with his bursitis, that’d be very painful. | 他患有肩周炎 那还不得疼死他啊 |
[14:26] | Well, where are you gonna be hiding? | 那么 你们打算躲在哪里 |
[14:27] | I can’t tell you that. | 无可奉告 |
[14:29] | That’s what hiding means. | 懂不懂什么叫”隐姓埋名” |
[14:32] | Elka, are you sure this is what you want to do? | 爱尔卡 你确定这是你心之所向吗 |
[14:34] | It’s a really big step. | 这可不是儿戏 |
[14:36] | And we’re really gonna miss you. | 而且我们会很想你的 |
[14:38] | Oh, I’m sure you will. | 我知道你们舍不得我 |
[14:42] | And now I’d better go… | 我最好现在就走 |
[14:44] | Before you three start crying. | 趁你们仨还没开始掉泪 |
[14:53] | Joy, come on. The taxi’s waiting. | 乔依 快点 出租车在等着呢 |
[14:58] | Wait–is that what you’re wearing? | 慢着 你打算穿成这样吗 |
[15:00] | It’s Scorsese, not “Scores easy.” | 人家叫斯科塞斯 不是”死插塞死” |
[15:06] | Elka gave me that one before she left. | 这是爱尔卡临行前吐的最后一个槽 |
[15:09] | There’s nothing inappropriate about this. | 我的打扮没有任何不雅 |
[15:11] | – It’s fine. – If we were courting, sure. | -非常得体 -若是要钓男人上床 当然不错 |
[15:13] | But I already bought the cow. | 记住你已是有夫之妇 |
[15:14] | You don’t need to give away the milk. | 别给我戴绿帽 |
[15:18] | Oh, my god. I married a wanker. | 天呐 我居然嫁了个混球 |
[15:22] | Hey, guys, Elka left me a message. | 姐妹们 爱尔卡给我们留言了 |
[15:24] | – What did she say? – It’s what she doesn’t say. | -她说什么 -没说什么才是重点 |
[15:26] | I think something’s wrong. | 我觉得肯定出问题了 |
[15:28] | Hey, girls, I promised I’d call, | 姑娘们 我保证过打电话给你们 |
[15:30] | so here’s my call. | 现在就打给你们了 |
[15:31] | Bobby and I are very happy. | 我和波比过得很开心 |
[15:34] | I miss you all. Even Joy. | 我想你们 甚至也想乔依 |
[15:38] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[15:39] | Well, she sounds sweet, content, upbeat. | 她声音听起来亲切 满足而又乐观 |
[15:43] | See? I told you something’s wrong. | 是吧 我早说过出问题了 |
[15:45] | I agree. “Even joy”? | 我也这么觉得 “甚至也想乔依” |
[15:47] | Clearly, it’s a cry for help! | 很明显这是在求救啊 |
[15:50] | Well, I’m gonna find her, | 我准备去找她 |
[15:51] | and if she’s as miserable as she’s not sounding, | 如果和留言相反 她过得很悲催 |
[15:53] | convince her to come home. | 我得把她劝回家 |
[15:54] | You’ll never convince her. | 你说服不了她的 |
[15:56] | You’re a pushover when it comes to Elka. | 爱尔卡说什么你都是唯唯诺诺的 |
[15:57] | I’m the one who can drag her home. | 只有我才能把她拉回来 |
[15:59] | Oh, you and Elka will just fight. | 你们两个凑一块儿只会吵架 |
[16:01] | No, no, once again, I have to come along | 没办法了 只能由我再次出马 |
[16:03] | and be the voice of reason. | 给她讲道理了 |
[16:05] | Just call Scorsese and reschedule the meeting. | 给斯科塞斯打个电话 重新安排时间好了 |
[16:08] | I can’t believe I just said those words. | 真不敢相信我居然说了这句话 |
[16:11] | It’ll make you seem more in demand. | 这更显得你如今有多么抢手 |
[16:14] | That’s the woman I married. | 真是个好老婆 |
[16:15] | No. | 滚 |
[16:22] | If she had to hide out in the southwest, | 如果她非得躲在西南部 |
[16:24] | couldn’t it have been Sedona where all the nice spas are? | 就不能挑塞多纳吗 起码可以泡泡温泉 |
[16:27] | Chance! | 吉祥 |
[16:28] | Where’s Elka? | 爱尔卡在哪儿 |
[16:30] | How did you guys find me? | 你们怎么找到我的 |
[16:31] | Oh, we were searching the guest house for clues | 我们在客房里找线索 |
[16:33] | when I noticed you had written on a pad next to the phone. | 发现你在电话旁的便条上写过字 |
[16:36] | So I took a pencil and I started to lightly shade over the impression, | 我拿铅笔在字迹上轻涂 |
[16:39] | and that’s when I realized | 然后我发现 |
[16:40] | it was a souvenir pencil from the Happy Shopping Grounds! | 这支铅笔是”买买乐”出售的纪念品 |
[16:47] | Don’t let him hear you. | 别让他听到了 |
[16:49] | Listen, we don’t want to blow your cover, | 听着 我们不想暴露你 |
[16:51] | but your message really worried us. | 但是你的留言让我们很担心 |
[16:53] | I knew I shouldn’t have said I missed Joy. | 我就知道不该说”我想乔依”这种话 |
[16:58] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吧 |
[17:00] | Well… | 其实 |
[17:01] | I just wanted my marriage to go back the way it was. | 我只是希望婚姻生活能像以前那样 |
[17:05] | – But it didn’t? – No, it did! | -不同往日了吗 -没 还是一如往常 |
[17:07] | I had just forgotten the way it was. | 只是 我忘了以前是什么样子了 |
[17:10] | Other than the raging passion, | 除了在床上有似火的激情 |
[17:12] | we don’t have a thing in common. | 我和他之间什么共同点都没有 |
[17:14] | You know what? Then come back with us. | 这样啊 那就跟我们回去呗 |
[17:16] | I rented a Prius. | 我租的是丰田车 |
[17:16] | He’ll never even hear us leave. | 他甚至都不会发觉我们离开了 |
[17:18] | No, I can’t. He’s my husband… | 不 我不能这么做 他是我老公 |
[17:21] | Even if we have run out of things to say to each other in five days. | 尽管才过了五天 我们之间就完全没话题了 |
[17:25] | Well, that’s just sad! | 这也太可悲了 |
[17:27] | Said the woman in the fake gay marriage? | 扮拉拉假结婚 你还好意思说这种话 |
[17:29] | Well, at least our fake marriage is based on friendship. | 起码我们的虚假婚姻基于友谊之上 |
[17:32] | I mean, sure we bicker a bit, | 我们确实偶尔拌下嘴 |
[17:34] | and Joy can be a little demanding, | 乔依还有点屁事多 |
[17:36] | but at the end of the day we laugh | 但每天晚上 我们欢声笑语 |
[17:38] | and we like each other. | 并且仍然在乎对方 |
[17:40] | Thanks, Victoria. That’s sweet. | 谢谢 维多利亚 你真贴心 |
[17:42] | And darling, I’m sorry I’ve been so touchy lately. | 抱歉 亲爱的 我最近脾气太臭 |
[17:45] | Oh, it’s okay. We’re good. | 没事的 我俩挺好的 |
[17:49] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[17:50] | I’m actually jealous of you two. | 我居然有点嫉妒你们 |
[17:53] | Elka, don’t you think you deserve | 爱尔卡 你不觉得你值得 |
[17:54] | the type of marriage these two have? | 拥有一段像她们这样的婚姻吗 |
[18:04] | Bobby, we’ve gotta talk. | 波比 我们得谈谈 |
[18:07] | This isn’t working. | 我们这样下去行不通 |
[18:09] | I know. | 我懂 |
[18:10] | Whatever we had is as buried as I thought you were. | 往事已经和你一样 在我心中深埋黄土了 |
[18:15] | But it was worth a shot. | 但也值得一试嘛 |
[18:17] | All we had was…the heat. | 我们剩下的只有 激情 |
[18:20] | I will miss that. | 我会想念这感觉的 |
[18:21] | Well, you know where I am. | 你知道我在哪儿的 |
[18:24] | Maybe once a year? | 一年一炮怎么样 |
[18:26] | Sounds good to me. | 我乐意之至 |
[18:28] | Any chance you’ll get any younger by then? | 到时候你有可能年轻点儿不 |
[18:34] | Thanks for leaving me with a laugh. | 谢谢你能让我笑着离开 |
[18:37] | Love ya, kid. | 爱你哟 妞 |
[18:38] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:44] | Right now I could be in a heart-shaped tub | 此时我本可以跟弗雷德一起 |
[18:46] | in the Poconos with Fred. | 在波科诺 共泡心形浴缸 |
[18:48] | What is it with you and baths? | 你对浴缸有什么情结啊 |
[18:49] | I like to be clean. | 我这人爱干净不行啊 |
[18:52] | And dirty at the same time. | 干净并肮脏着[淫荡] |
[18:56] | You know, maybe you should take a break from men for a while. | 其实 或许你短期内应该戒掉男人 |
[18:58] | No. I’m not ready to settle down yet. | 才不呢 我还没想安定下来 |
[19:01] | If there’s one thing I learned on the reservation, | 要说我在印第安保留区学到了什么 |
[19:03] | it’s that wild horses can’t be broken. | 那就是 野马跑不坏 春心永不怠 |
[19:08] | Well… | 好啦 |
[19:09] | At least you didn’t get married to someone | 起码你没嫁给一个 |
[19:11] | who’d leave you in the middle of a flight | 飞行中途就撇下你 |
[19:13] | to flirt with Portia De Rossi. | 去跟波西亚·德·罗西调情的混蛋 |
[19:14] | Oh, this again? Portia is married to Ellen. | 又拿这茬说话 波西亚跟艾伦是两口子 |
[19:17] | They’re lesbian royalty. | 堪称女同世界的皇室 |
[19:19] | It could help my career. | 我这不是为了事业嘛 |
[19:21] | You know, ever since we got married, | 知道吗 自从结婚后 |
[19:22] | that’s all I ever hear about– your career! | 你在乎的就只有你的狗屁事业 |
[19:25] | You never think about me. | 你从来都不考虑下我的感受 |
[19:28] | Women. Am I right? | 女人 难伺候啊 |