时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | You lost my dress? | 你弄丢了我的裙子 |
[00:06] | That wasn’t just any dress. That was my magic dress. | 那可不是普通的裙子 是我的魔法裙 |
[00:09] | I always look amazing in it. | 穿上它我立马秒杀全场 |
[00:11] | It’s form-fitting, but it doesn’t suck me in. | 是紧身裙 但穿上并不费劲 |
[00:14] | I don’t even have to wear a shaper with it. | 连塑身衣都不用穿 |
[00:16] | The dress is a shaper. Magic! | 裙子本身就能塑身 魔法裙 |
[00:20] | You know what, you don’t understand. | 你这个男人不会懂的啦 |
[00:20] | Let me just talk to a woman. | 找个女的来接电话 |
[00:22] | Oh, I’m sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[00:25] | I guess I’m not the first one to make that mista– | 我猜我不是第一个犯这错误的哈 |
[00:27] | I am? | 我是吗 |
[00:29] | Well, can you just text me when you find the dress? Thank you. | 麻烦你找到裙子就发短信给我好吗 谢谢 |
[00:32] | – Unbelievable. – I know. | -太离谱了 -就是啊 |
[00:33] | Our dry-cleaner guy is a woman? | 干洗店那家伙竟然是女的吗 |
[00:37] | She’s checking to see if she delivered it to someone else by mistake. | 她在查是否将裙子误送到别人家了 |
[00:42] | Joy’s up. | 乔依起床了 |
[00:43] | Frowns, everybody. Frowns. | 苦瓜脸 各位 快做苦瓜脸 |
[00:45] | Why are you telling me to frown? | 有必要提醒我吗 |
[00:47] | When I see Joy, it’s automatic. | 乔依就是我苦大仇深表情的自动开启键 |
[00:50] | It’s the anniversary of the day she was left at the altar. | 今天是她被放鸽子的婚礼纪念日 |
[00:53] | Yeah, her “Non” anniversary. | 她的”非婚纪念日” |
[00:55] | So just go easy on her, okay? | 对她好点 行吗 |
[00:57] | She’s extra sensitive. | 她今天尤其敏感 |
[00:58] | Got it. | 明白 |
[00:59] | Oh, good morning, Joy. | 早上好 乔依 |
[01:01] | I made coffee. Poured you a cup. | 我泡了咖啡 给你倒好了 |
[01:02] | Oh, great. Whatever. | 好的 随便啦 |
[01:04] | I stopped at the bakery on Franklin | 我去富兰克林大街的面包房 |
[01:05] | and I got you a chocolate croissant. | 给你买了巧克力牛角包 |
[01:07] | That’s nice. Thanks. | 你真好 多谢 |
[01:09] | What are you doing with that dried up old thing? | 你跟个干瘪的残花败柳混个什么劲 |
[01:11] | It’s my wedding bouquet. | 这是我的新娘捧花 |
[01:13] | I was talking to the bouquet. | 我问捧花呢 |
[01:22] | They have the number of the woman who has my magic dress. | 他们找到了拿我魔法裙那人的电话号码 |
[01:27] | Hello, hi. Could I speak to Jenny Van Astyne, please? | 你好 请找珍妮·凡·亚斯提尼听电话 |
[01:32] | Oh. I’m sorry to hear that. | 抱歉 太遗憾了 |
[01:33] | She died. | 她死了 |
[01:36] | Listen, there was a mix-up at the dry cleaners, | 是这样 干洗店弄错了 |
[01:38] | and my dress got delivered to her. | 将我的裙子送到了府上 |
[01:41] | So I was wondering if I could swing by today and pick– | 所以我想今天我能不能去府上拿 |
[01:44] | Oh, today’s the funeral? | 葬礼今天举行吗 |
[01:47] | Well, it’ll just take a few minutes. I could be in and out– | 不会耽误太久 我动作可迅速了 |
[01:51] | Yeah, I can see on some level how that might be disrespectful | 是 我知道某种程度上讲 这样对死者不敬 |
[01:54] | but if you could see me in this dress… | 可我穿上裙子真是美得… |
[01:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:01] | I’m gonna have to wait until tomorrow. | 看来我得等到明天了 |
[02:03] | No, but it might be too late. | 不行 到时可能就迟了 |
[02:04] | What if the family donates her clothes to charity | 万一葬礼后 这家子把她的衣服 |
[02:06] | after the funeral? | 全部捐出去了呢 |
[02:07] | No, no, no. I can’t lose that dress. | 不要啊 我不能失去那条裙子 |
[02:09] | It’s irreplaceable. | 它是无可替代的 |
[02:10] | I mean, it goes from day to night. | 日装晚装都可以 |
[02:11] | It dresses up or down. | 正装休闲两相宜 |
[02:13] | I can’t bear the thought of it going to a homeless person. | 一想到流浪汉会接手这裙子我就受不了 |
[02:16] | They’d only dress it down. | 他们只会当休闲裙穿 |
[02:20] | All I need is a couple of minutes | 我只需要几分钟 |
[02:21] | in the dead woman’s closet to find my dress. | 在逝者的衣柜里找到我的裙子 |
[02:24] | You need to find a way to get invited to that funeral. | 你得想办法受邀去葬礼才行 |
[02:27] | Just crash it. | 混进去不就得了 |
[02:29] | Crash a funeral? | 混进葬礼 |
[02:30] | I crash funerals all the time. | 我总是混进大大小小的葬礼 |
[02:32] | To meet men. | 泡帅哥绝佳场合 |
[02:35] | Okay, how do we crash the funeral? | 好吧 那该怎么混进去呢 |
[02:37] | Well, find some details in her obit | 在她的讣告上刮点料 |
[02:40] | so we can just blend in. | 这样我们就能融入群众了 |
[02:42] | We? What, you’re going with me? | “我们” 你要和我一起去吗 |
[02:44] | Well, I’m not gonna let you have | 我怎能让你一人 |
[02:45] | all those grieving hotties to yourself. | 独霸那些伤心欲绝的标致男 |
[02:49] | Okay, here’s her obit. | 她的讣告这样写的 |
[02:50] | “Jenny Van Alstyne, 82 years old. | 珍妮·凡·亚斯提尼 82岁 |
[02:53] | Avid collector of coins…” Boring. | 热衷于收集硬币 无聊 |
[02:55] | “Hummel figurines…” Creepy. | 陶瓷娃娃 诡异 |
[02:57] | And hold on… “Soap Opera digest.” | 慢着 《肥皂剧文摘》 |
[02:59] | She had every issue of “Soap Opera Digest” ever printed. | 她收集了每一期的《肥皂剧文摘》 |
[03:03] | So? | 怎样 |
[03:04] | So… | 怎样 |
[03:04] | I was on the cover November 27th, 1988. | 我可是1988年11月27号那期的封面人物 |
[03:08] | Oh, I lost my copy years ago, | 我自己那本几年前就弄丢了 |
[03:09] | and I have been on a mission | 从那时开始 |
[03:11] | to find another one ever since. | 我便肩负起另寻一本的使命 |
[03:12] | I’m going with you. | 我要和你一起去 |
[03:15] | Me too. | 我也去 |
[03:16] | I can’t be alone today. | 我今天不想一个人 |
[03:17] | And a funeral is the only place I can cry in public | 只有葬礼可以让我公开号啕大哭 |
[03:19] | where people won’t ask me what’s wrong. | 旁人也不会过来问我出什么事了 |
[03:22] | And afterwards, I’ll take you to a Browns game. | 然后我带你去看布朗队的比赛 |
[03:26] | It’s okay to cry in public there too. | 在看台上公开大哭再正常不过了 |
[03:39] | So what are the funeral crasher rules? | “葬礼不速之客”的规则是什么 |
[03:42] | Number one, if you think you’re gonna get caught, | 第一 如果有暴露的危险 |
[03:44] | just say you’re overcome with emotion, and walk away. | 就说自己悲伤难抑 然后开溜 |
[03:47] | Number two, when coming up with a cover story, | 第二 在编造掩饰故事时 |
[03:49] | specific details make lies more believable. | 具体的细节能让谎话像真的 |
[03:52] | Number three, pick an alias that’s close to your real name | 第三 挑个与真名相近的化名 |
[03:55] | so it’ll be easy to remember. | 这样容易记住 |
[03:57] | For you neophytes, maybe, but I am a trained actress. | 适合你们这些门外汉 我可是专业演员 |
[04:01] | I will me Zelda Eugene Hackenbrook. | 我叫做泽尔达·尤金·哈肯布鲁克 |
[04:05] | Oh, the stairs are clear. | 楼梯没人了 |
[04:06] | I’m gonna go see if I can find my dress. | 我上去看看能不能找到裙子 |
[04:07] | Oh, I’ll come with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[04:08] | Maybe my Soap Opera Digest is up there. | 我的《肥皂剧文摘》可能在上面 |
[04:12] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在做什么 |
[04:15] | It’s time to check out the talent. | 白头王子时间到 |
[04:19] | Hello. | 姐上了 |
[04:20] | Good-bye. | 再见哟 |
[04:28] | She was a beautiful bride, wasn’t she? | 她真是个美丽的新娘 对吧 |
[04:30] | She looks so happy. | 她看起来好幸福 |
[04:32] | The groom showed up, didn’t he? | 新郎有参加婚礼 对吧 |
[04:35] | You mean my grandfather? | 你是指我爷爷吗 |
[04:37] | Yes, he– he showed up. | 是的 他 他参加了 |
[04:38] | How did you know my grandmother? | 你是怎么认识我奶奶的 |
[04:40] | We met at a collectors convention. | 我们是在一个收藏交流会上认识的 |
[04:43] | Hummel-Con. | 瓷娃币交流会 |
[04:47] | We talked about coins. Nickels mostly. | 我们聊硬币 尤其是五分硬币 |
[04:50] | Oh, how she loved nickels. | 她最喜欢五分硬币了 |
[04:53] | Hummel-con. | 瓷娃币交流会 |
[04:55] | People dress up as famous hummels. | 大家扮成著名的瓷娃形象 |
[05:00] | I went as wishing well girl. | 我扮的是许愿池少女 |
[05:03] | Sorry, I’m overcome with emotion. | 抱歉 我悲伤难抑 |
[05:07] | Now, who needs comforting? | 现在谁需要安慰呀 |
[05:09] | Two shoulders, no waiting. | 香肩任靠无需忧 |
[05:12] | Hi, Elka. | 你好啊 爱尔卡 |
[05:14] | I’m sorry, do I know you? | 不好意思 我认识你吗 |
[05:16] | It’s Roy, from the restaurant. | 我是罗伊啊 餐厅里的那个 |
[05:18] | I knew a Roy… | 我以前认识个叫罗伊的 |
[05:19] | who said he was gonna call me, but never did. | 他说会打电话给我 结果没有 |
[05:23] | Could you find that Roy and tell him | 你能不能帮我找到那个罗伊 再告诉他 |
[05:25] | Elka’s not interested? | 爱尔卡不稀罕了 |
[05:27] | Could you fellas give us a moment? | 让我们私下聊会儿行吗 |
[05:30] | Look, I know you’re still mad at me, | 听着 我知道你还在生我的气 |
[05:33] | but I need to talk to you about something. | 但我得告诉你件事 |
[05:35] | You’ve got two minutes. | 给你两分钟 |
[05:37] | I know this sounds crazy, | 我明白这听起来很疯狂 |
[05:39] | but I believe the deceased was murdered. | 但我认为这个死者是被谋杀的 |
[05:42] | What? | 什么 |
[05:44] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这个 |
[05:46] | Well, that night that we went out, | 你还记得不 我们约会的那晚 |
[05:48] | you mentioned that you always figured out | 你说你看《犯罪现场调查》的时候 |
[05:49] | who the killer is in those CSI shows within the first five minutes. | 总能在五分钟内猜出谁是真正的凶手 |
[05:55] | That’s because I recognize the guest stars. | 那是因为客串的名角我都认识 |
[05:58] | You don’t hire a Tony Danza | 谁会请托尼·丹扎 |
[06:01] | to play a hotel concierge with three lines. | 演个只有三句台词的旅店看门人呀 |
[06:05] | See, that’s the insight we need to solve this case. | 瞧 我们解决这个案子就要有这种洞察力 |
[06:09] | What makes you think she was murdered? | 你凭什么认为她是被谋杀的 |
[06:11] | I live next door, and the night she died, | 我就住隔壁 她死的那晚 |
[06:13] | I saw her live-in nurse burying | 我看见她的家庭护士 |
[06:15] | what looked like a syringe in the backyard. | 在后院埋一个像注射器的东西 |
[06:19] | Of course, it could be nothing. | 当然 也许没什么大不了的 |
[06:22] | I’ve got a shovel in my trunk. | 我车里有个铲子呢 |
[06:27] | How you doing? | 你还好吧 |
[06:29] | Well, I’ve only cried uncontrollably twice, | 我只失控地哭了两次 |
[06:31] | so I think the funeral’s starting to cheer me up. | 所以我觉得这葬礼让我越来越振作了 |
[06:34] | Did you find your dress? | 你找到裙子了吗 |
[06:35] | No. It’s not in any of the closets upstairs. | 没 楼上所有衣橱里都没有 |
[06:37] | Oh, don’t worry, we’ll find it. | 别担心 会找到的 |
[06:38] | If anyone would like to pay their respects, please, feel free. | 哪位想瞻仰遗容的 请自便 |
[06:47] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[06:49] | That’s my dress. | 那是我的裙子 |
[06:52] | She looks beautiful, doesn’t she? | 她看起来真美 是吧 |
[06:54] | It’s the dress! | 是裙子美好吧 |
[07:06] | That was a bust. | 真郁闷 |
[07:08] | – Those mourners were looking at us like we were crazy. – Yeah. | -那些吊唁者看我们像看疯子似的 -是啊 |
[07:11] | They didn’t buy that I was trying to get in | 他们居然还不信我说 |
[07:12] | a little shoveling practice before the burial. | 我在开始埋之前 想先练练铲土 |
[07:18] | You know, we’ve gotta find some proof | 话说 我们得找到 |
[07:20] | that Jenny didn’t die of natural causes. | 珍妮非正常死亡的证据 |
[07:22] | Nobody dies of natural causes at 82. | 才82岁就死了怎么会是正常死亡 |
[07:27] | – She was just a kid. – Yeah. | -她还是个孩子呢 -是啊 |
[07:29] | I heard her lawyer say she recently changed her will. | 我听她的律师说 她最近改遗嘱了 |
[07:32] | If we can find a copy, we can see | 如果我们能找到一份副本 就能知道 |
[07:34] | if the nurse had a motive. | 那个护士是不是有杀人动机了 |
[07:38] | On The Closer, | 在《罪案终结》里 |
[07:39] | she always checks out the computer first. | 一般都是先查电脑的 |
[07:45] | Oh, it’s password protected. | 有密码保护 |
[07:48] | Well, can you crack it? | 你能破解吗 |
[07:50] | I can try. | 我试试 |
[07:52] | It’s usually a grandkid’s name or a pet’s name. | 一般都是孙子的名字 或者宠物的名字 |
[07:55] | Or a hobby. | 或者是爱好 |
[07:59] | Bingo! | 猜中了[宾果游戏] |
[08:00] | What was the password? | 密码是什么 |
[08:01] | “Bingo.” | “宾果游戏”啊 |
[08:04] | You’re amazing! | 你真棒 |
[08:07] | Oh, look, her screensaver is the ticklish loris. | 看 她的屏保是”挠痒痒小懒猴” |
[08:12] | What is that? | 这是什么东西 |
[08:13] | Oh, it’s only the cutest animal video ever. | 这可是史上最可爱的动物视频 |
[08:17] | Except maybe the honey badger. | 或许只有蜜獾的视频跟它有的一拼 |
[08:20] | Honey badger? | 蜜獾 |
[08:22] | Where have you been? | 你是从哪个村子来的啊 |
[08:26] | What are you two doing in here? | 你们两个在这儿干什么 |
[08:28] | Breaking into a dead woman’s computer | 侵入一个死掉的女人的电脑 |
[08:30] | to solve a murder. | 解决一桩谋杀案 |
[08:31] | Oh, like on The Closer. No… | 就像《罪案终结》那样 好了 |
[08:37] | Soap Opera Digest… | 《肥皂剧文摘》 |
[08:41] | You can’t hide from me, | 在这儿啊 你可躲不了我 |
[08:42] | young Victoria Chase. | 小维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[08:45] | Okay, Anthony Geary cover… | 安东尼·加里封面的一期 |
[08:47] | Erica Slezak cover. | 艾瑞卡·斯尼扎克封面的一期 |
[08:49] | And there I am. | 终于找到了 |
[08:51] | Sandwiched between John Stamos | 夹在约翰·斯塔莫斯 |
[08:52] | and Rick Springfield. | 和瑞克·斯普林菲尔德中间了 |
[08:55] | Again. | 又被”夹”了 |
[08:58] | Look at that face. | 看看这脸蛋 |
[09:00] | All right, I’ll say it. I haven’t changed a bit. | 好吧 我自己说 我可是一点儿都没变 |
[09:08] | So you were rickety back then too? | 你当年也这样含胸驼背 老态龙钟吗 |
[09:11] | I’m not going to even dignify that question by straightening my neck. | 我都懒得伸直脖子来辩解这种无聊的问题了 |
[09:16] | Honey badger don’t care. | 蜜獾懒得鸟你 |
[09:17] | 由蜜獾视频发展出 很多蜜獾网络语 | |
[09:19] | You’ll understand that in a minute. | 你上会儿网后就明白了 |
[09:27] | Look at that dress. No wrinkles. | 看这裙子 一点儿都没皱 |
[09:29] | That’s how well it travels. | 布料就是这么平滑 |
[09:31] | It goes from here to eternity. | 平滑到永恒 |
[09:34] | But how are we gonna get it off her? | 怎么才能脱下来 |
[09:35] | Well, a drink and a couple of compliments | 对我而言 一杯酒和几句恭维 |
[09:36] | usually works for me. | 就可以让我主动脱了 |
[09:38] | Wait a minute, you’re serious. | 慢着 你是认真的 |
[09:41] | You’re actually contemplating taking a woman’s burial dress | 你真的在考虑如何把这女人的葬裙 |
[09:43] | off her body. | 从尸体上脱下来 |
[09:44] | That’s my dress! | 那是我的裙子 |
[09:45] | Now climb in there and take it off her. | 快爬进去 把衣服脱下来 |
[09:47] | Me? | 我吗 |
[09:48] | Yeah. I gotta take off my clothes | 是呀 我要把衣服脱了 |
[09:49] | to switch with her. Plus, you’re wearing pants. | 和她交换 你穿的是裤子要方便些 |
[09:51] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[09:51] | Why? She’s not going anywhere. | 为什么 她又跑不掉 |
[09:54] | Someone might come in. | 会有人进来 |
[09:55] | Oh, what the hell. | 管他的 豁出去了 |
[09:58] | Happy non-anniversary to me! | 祝我”非婚纪念日”快乐 |
[10:00] | Oh, sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[10:02] | Maybe climbing in a coffin will cheer you up. | 爬棺材或许能让你高兴起来 |
[10:09] | How am I supposed to do this? | 我该怎么做啊 |
[10:11] | Just ease in, like you’re going in a hot tub. | 慢点下去 和进热水浴缸是一样的 |
[10:23] | Oh, my god. | 上帝呀 |
[10:24] | What on earth are you doing? | 你们这到底是在干什么 |
[10:26] | The dead lady has on my magic dress. | 去世的女士穿着我的魔法裙 |
[10:29] | So you’re swapping dresses with a corpse | 你们连门都不锁就想 |
[10:31] | without locking the door? Ugh, rookies! | 和尸体换裙子 菜鸟啊 |
[10:35] | Hey, I found my Soap Opera Digest. | 话说 我找到了我的《肥皂剧文摘》 |
[10:37] | Oh, wow, and I had totally forgotten about this interview. | 哇 我彻底忘记了还有这篇访谈 |
[10:41] | “Victoria Chasing the dream.” | 《维多利亚追逐[蔡斯]梦想》 |
[10:43] | Do you think you could read that later and give me a hand? | 你能不能晚点再看 先过来帮把手 |
[10:45] | Oh, absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[10:47] | Oh, listen to this. | 听听这段 |
[10:49] | “In a few short years, Victoria Chase | 「短短几年 维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[10:51] | has become daytime’s ‘it’ girl. | 已成为日间剧大热门 |
[10:53] | Over lunch at the Hard Rock cafe, | 与其在硬石餐厅共进午餐时 |
[10:55] | the model-thin Ms. Chase ordered | 模特般好身材的蔡斯小姐 |
[10:56] | a very un-model-like cheeseburger and fries. | 点了模特绝不会染指的芝士汉堡和炸薯条 |
[10:59] | Quot: ‘This town’s full of actresses on diets. | 她说 “娱乐圈内尽刮节食之风 |
[11:01] | That’s not me– I love to eat.'” | 但那不是我 我爱美食”」 |
[11:05] | Oh, my snap is stuck! | 扣子卡住了 |
[11:07] | Of course, I just said those things, you know, | 当然 我说那些话只是 |
[11:09] | to confuse the competition. | 为了迷惑竞争对手 |
[11:10] | You know, I figured there’d be some | 我想着 或许有那么些 |
[11:11] | young actresses out there who would read it, | 年轻女演员会读到此文章 |
[11:13] | be inspired to chow down, and then just, like, | 受此激发开始大快朵颐 然后 |
[11:14] | pork themselves right out of the business. | 走样的身材立马被淘汰 |
[11:18] | It’s like this dress is glued on. | 裙子像是被粘上去了一样 |
[11:19] | Victoria, help! | 维多利亚 快来帮我 |
[11:20] | Oh, I’m sorry. Of course. | 很抱歉 当然了 |
[11:22] | Let’s see, where was I? | 等下哈 我刚才读到哪了 |
[11:24] | “When asked about the future, | 「当被问及未来发展 |
[11:25] | Ms. Chase exclaimed, ‘you’re gonna see me | 蔡斯小姐兴奋道 “你们会在 |
[11:27] | on the silver screen- | 大荧幕上见到我 |
[11:28] | Spielberg, Coppola, Scorsese. | 我会和大导演斯皮尔伯格 |
[11:31] | I’m gonna work with all of those guys. | 科波拉 斯科塞斯合作的 |
[11:33] | And if I’m still doing television when I’m 35, | 若我35岁时还在演电视剧 |
[11:34] | just shoot me.'” | 就一枪打死我吧”」 |
[11:39] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[11:41] | I’m such a failure. | 我太失败了 |
[11:42] | I haven’t done any of the things I set out to do. | 制定的远大计划一样都没实现 |
[11:46] | No one has sunk as low as I have. | 没人比我更过气了 |
[11:49] | You do realize I’m straddling a dead woman? | 你们两个知道我跨坐在一个死女人身上吧 |
[11:53] | Oh, uh, occupied! | 有人了[厕所用语] |
[11:55] | What? I gotta get in there! | 什么 我要进来 |
[11:59] | Damn, two locks. | 靠 双向锁 |
[12:02] | I’m sorry, I just wanted to pay my respects. | 很抱歉 我只是想瞻仰下遗容 |
[12:06] | What happened to your clothes? | 你的衣服是怎么了 |
[12:08] | Oh, I–I was so overcome with grief | 我是沉溺于悲痛之中 |
[12:12] | that I was rending my garments. | 衣服都被揪开了 |
[12:17] | Do you mind if I have some time with Jenny? | 介意我和珍妮单独待一会吗 |
[12:20] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:21] | The deceased. | 逝者 |
[12:22] | Oh, oh, that Jenny. | 哦 那个珍妮呀 |
[12:23] | I’m sorry, I didn’t know who you were talking about | 抱歉 我不知道你说的是谁 |
[12:25] | because we were so close that we gave each other nicknames. | 因为我们十分亲近 平时都是喊昵称 |
[12:29] | I called her… | 我喊她 |
[12:31] | Rooster. | 大公鸡 |
[12:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:34] | Do you think you could come back another time? | 你能过会儿再来吗 |
[12:36] | I drove all night to be here. | 我开了一晚上车过来 |
[12:38] | I have to see her one last time. | 我得见她最后一面 |
[12:40] | – No, no, no. – Don’t open that! | -不不 -别打开 |
[12:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:44] | She was in an accident and was horribly disfigured. | 她因事故去世 面容损毁得惨不忍睹 |
[12:47] | Well, I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[12:48] | I have to say good-bye face to face. | 我要当面与她告别 |
[12:50] | – Hold it– – Oh, my god, I– | -慢着 -上帝啊 |
[12:55] | The undertaker did a wonderful job. | 殓葬师的手艺真棒 |
[12:58] | Is she even dead? | 她是真的过世了吗 |
[12:59] | Oop. Yep, she’s dead. | 是的 果真断气了 |
[13:03] | Look at those big loris eyes. | 看看这小懒猴的眼睛 |
[13:06] | I’ll tickle you. | 我也想挠你痒痒 |
[13:10] | Again? | 再看一遍吗 |
[13:11] | Well, don’t you think we should get back | 你不觉得我们应该干正事 |
[13:13] | to the murder investigation? | 继续谋杀案调查吗 |
[13:14] | Oh, yeah. You’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[13:16] | is there a will listed in her documents? | 文档里有没有遗嘱 |
[13:19] | No, nothing. | 没有 什么都没有 |
[13:20] | Just a screenplay called | 只有个剧本 |
[13:23] | “Hummels: A love story”. | 《瓷娃 感人爱情故事》 |
[13:26] | The nurse must have erased the will. | 一定是护士把遗嘱删除了 |
[13:28] | Well, that means the nurse has access to this computer. | 这就是说护士知道电脑的密码 |
[13:31] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[13:33] | You know, I saw a Law & Order one time | 《法律与秩序》有一集 |
[13:34] | where they looked up the killer’s web browsing history | 他们调查凶手的网页浏览历史记录 |
[13:37] | and found incriminating searches, | 发现了有关犯罪的搜索记录 |
[13:39] | like household poisons, how to kill someone. | 比如家用毒药 如何杀人之类的 |
[13:43] | They’ve really dumbed down that show. | 那剧的案子弱爆了 |
[13:47] | Thanks. I just need a little time alone with her. | 谢谢 我只是想和她独处一会 |
[13:50] | We’ll be right outside! | 我们就在外面等着 |
[13:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:00] | Hi, Jenny. It’s me, Dan. | 嗨 珍妮 是我呀 丹 |
[14:03] | I know it’s been a long time, | 我知道已经过了很久 |
[14:05] | but I just had to see you again. | 但我还是要再见你一面 |
[14:08] | There hasn’t been a day in the past 50 years | 这50年来每时每刻 |
[14:11] | that I haven’t regretted breaking our engagement. | 我都在后悔与你解除了婚约 |
[14:14] | It’s the biggest mistake I ever made. | 这是我此生犯下的最大错误 |
[14:17] | Can you find it in your heart to forgive me? | 你大人有大量 原谅我好吗 |
[14:20] | No! | 不好 |
[14:25] | Jenny, is that you? | 珍妮 是你吗 |
[14:26] | No! | 不是 |
[14:29] | What are you doing in there? Who are you? | 你待在棺材里干什么 你是谁 |
[14:32] | Joy Scroggs. | 我是乔依·斯克罗格 |
[14:33] | And speaking for all jilted women, | 我代表所有被抛弃的女人告诉你 |
[14:35] | you are not forgiven. | 你不可原谅 |
[14:37] | Who made you their spokesperson? | 你有什么资格说这种话 |
[14:40] | Trust me, I am way overqualified for the job. | 相信我 我的资格绝对过硬 |
[14:43] | There was the guy who left me | 我十几岁怀了孕 |
[14:44] | when I got pregnant as a teenager, | 孩子他爸扔下我跑了 |
[14:46] | or the guy who left me at the altar. | 后来又在婚礼上被未婚夫甩了 |
[14:47] | Take your pick. | 你觉得哪条更有信服力 |
[14:48] | Look, you’ve obviously made a lot of different life choices | 你显然做了不少人生抉择 才跌跌撞撞 |
[14:52] | that led to you lying in a coffin. | 沦落到棺材里的 |
[14:55] | But you have no idea how much I loved that woman. | 但你想象不到我有多爱她 |
[14:58] | Not enough to stick around. | 最后还不是抛弃她了 |
[15:00] | Jenny and I were supposed to get married, | 珍妮和我当时已经订婚了 |
[15:01] | but I called it off because I realized | 但我反悔了 因为我意识到 |
[15:03] | I couldn’t give her the life she deserved. | 和我一起生活 她会受委屈的 |
[15:05] | She was too good for me. | 我实在配不上她 |
[15:07] | Well, did you tell her that? | 那你告诉她了吗 |
[15:08] | No, because she would have tried to convince me otherwise. | 没有 因为如果说了 她会想办法说服我 |
[15:10] | But I knew the truth. | 但我心里明白 |
[15:12] | That’s why I disappeared. | 所以才选择了离开 |
[15:14] | I wonder if that was the case with the guy | 不知道在婚礼上抛弃我的那个家伙 |
[15:15] | who left me at the altar. | 是不是也是因为这点 |
[15:17] | Oh, one look at you, I can tell | 只看你一眼 我就知道 |
[15:19] | he wasn’t good enough for you either. | 他肯定也配不上你 |
[15:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:23] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[15:24] | I–I mean I’m sure she’d forgive you. | 我是说 她也会原谅你的 |
[15:27] | We forgive you. | 我们都原谅你了 |
[15:28] | She met someone else, you know, after me. | 我离开她之后 她另择良伴 |
[15:31] | I heard from mutual friends she was very happy. | 我听朋友说 她过得很幸福 |
[15:34] | That’s nice. | 真好 |
[15:35] | You know, sometimes I think I’ll never get married. | 我经常想 自己一辈子都结不成婚了 |
[15:38] | Oh, I can’t believe that. | 我可不信 |
[15:40] | But if I may say so, | 但容我说一句 |
[15:42] | you might be going about it the wrong way. | 你努力的方向貌似不太对 |
[15:46] | May I ask what you were doing? | 冒昧问下 你刚才在里面忙活什么 |
[15:48] | There was a mix-up at the dry cleaners. | 干洗店把衣服送错了 |
[15:50] | I was trying to get my friend’s dress back. | 我想帮朋友把裙子拿回来 |
[15:52] | I couldn’t see you at all in there. | 我刚才完全没看到你 |
[15:54] | How’d you even fit? | 你是怎么挤进去的 |
[15:55] | I dropped out of college to become a magician’s assistant. | 我大学没念完 就跑去做魔术师助理了 |
[15:59] | He left me for the girl who swallowed the swords. | 后来他扔下我 跟吞剑的姑娘跑了 |
[16:05] | Please come in, everyone. | 大家请进吧 |
[16:07] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[16:08] | Where’s my dress. | 我的裙子呢 |
[16:09] | Still on the dead woman. | 还穿在那个去世的女人身上 |
[16:10] | Oh, no. Oh, no! | 苍天啊 不要啊 |
[16:12] | Oh, I know. It’s been a sad day for all of us. | 我懂 大家今天都很感伤 |
[16:14] | But I just try to remember– | 但我们要记住 |
[16:16] | To everything, there is a season. | 万物皆有辉煌之时 |
[16:19] | Mine was fall, 1988, | 对我来说 那是在1988年的秋天 |
[16:23] | Oh, is that from my grandmother’s collection? | 这本不是我奶奶的收藏吗 |
[16:25] | Yes. She wanted me to have it. | 是的 她送给我了 |
[16:27] | Were you and my grandmother close? | 你和我奶奶生前关系很好吗 |
[16:28] | She called her “Rooster.” | 她以前叫她”大公鸡” |
[16:31] | Well, perhaps you’d like to be the first to say a few words. | 那你就第一个来致辞吧 |
[16:34] | Oh, improv really isn’t my thing. | 我不太擅长即兴演讲 |
[16:37] | Just speak from the heart. | 说几句心里话就行 |
[16:38] | Share some memories of happier times. | 回忆一下过去的美好时光 |
[16:46] | When we are young, we are so naive and full of hope | 我们年少之时 天真无邪且满怀希冀 |
[16:50] | we believe that anything is possible. | 相信一切皆有可能 |
[16:52] | And we make plans that never materialize. | 描绘了许多未曾实现的蓝图 |
[16:56] | And instead of accolades, our lives are full of regrets. | 生活没有给我们嘉奖 反而充满了悔恨 |
[17:01] | Although she ultimately failed, | 尽管她最终失败了 |
[17:03] | at least she tried to reach for that brass ring. | 但她至少曾经伸手触碰过希望 |
[17:07] | But my grandmother didn’t fail. | 可我奶奶是个成功者啊 |
[17:09] | She was chief of surgery at the Cleveland Clinic. | 她生前是克利夫兰医学中心的外科主任 |
[17:12] | Well, yeah, Cleveland. | 克利夫兰的外科主任而已 |
[17:17] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:19] | Cock-a-doodle-doo, old friend. | 喔喔喔 安心上路吧 老朋友 |
[17:24] | Okay, would anyone who actually knew my grandmother | 好了 有哪位真正了解我奶奶 |
[17:27] | like to say a word before we move to the cemetery? | 愿意在她下葬之前说几句话 |
[17:30] | I’d like to. | 我来吧 |
[17:34] | Dr. Van Alstyne was the kindest, | 凡·亚斯提尼医生是我认识的 |
[17:36] | sweetest person I ever met. | 最善良最贴心的人 |
[17:38] | It was an honor and a privilege to be her live-in nurse. | 能做她的家庭护士 我感到万分的荣幸 |
[17:40] | Murderer! | 你这个杀人犯 |
[17:46] | You made up that whole murder thing? | 整个谋杀事件都是你瞎编的吗 |
[17:49] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[17:50] | I’m sorry, I was just trying to get you away | 对不起 我只是想让你 |
[17:52] | from those silver-haired pretty boys. | 离那群银发老帅哥远点 |
[17:57] | You garter-sock blocked me? | 你竟然堵我的桃花运 |
[18:01] | I didn’t call you after that date because I was scared. | 那次约会过后没给你打电话 是因为我害怕了 |
[18:04] | My wife had just passed away, | 当时我老伴刚刚过世 |
[18:06] | and I wasn’t ready to move on. | 我还没准备好开始新的生活 |
[18:08] | And then I was, and you were engaged, | 等我准备好 你已经订婚了 |
[18:11] | and your dead husband appeared, and… | 然后你装死的前夫又出现了 |
[18:15] | It felt complicated. | 真是非常复杂了 |
[18:17] | Well, why did you come up to me today? | 那你今天为什么又来找我 |
[18:21] | Because as soon as I saw you, I knew I’d made a mistake. | 因为我一见到你 就知道自己做错了 |
[18:24] | If you’re ready for me, I’m ready for you. | 如果你准备好接受我了 我也准备好献身于你了 |
[18:30] | I am. | 我准备好了 |
[18:35] | Oh, hey, your non-anniversary is almost over. | 你的”非婚纪念日”马上就要结束了 |
[18:38] | It ended when I talked to Dan. | 我跟丹谈过之后 就已经结束了 |
[18:40] | In fact, this is the last year on the non-anniversaries. | 而且 我以后再也不过什么”非婚纪念日”了 |
[18:45] | It’s time to move on. | 是时候向前看了 |
[18:46] | Bravo, Joy. | 好样的 乔依 |
[18:48] | And I’m ready to move on from the naive words of a silly little girl. | 我也不会再被一个傻姑娘无知的蠢话所牵绊了 |
[18:52] | You know, TV was very good to me. | 电视这行待我不薄 |
[18:55] | And I’m proud of the work I’ve done. | 我为自己的事业感到骄傲 |
[18:57] | Good for you, Victoria. | 好样的 维多利亚 |
[18:58] | And besides, Helen Mirren didn’t win an Oscar until she was 60. | 再说 海伦·米伦60岁的时候才拿到了奥斯卡 |
[19:02] | So that means I have, what… 20 years to make it happen. | 所以说 我还有二十年的奔头 |
[19:08] | I guess I’m gonna have to give up all hope | 我就不指望能再见到 |
[19:09] | of ever seeing my magic dress again. | 我那条魔法裙了 |
[19:12] | You know, it was a burial, not a cremation. | 要知道 她是土葬 不是火葬 |
[19:15] | I’m just sayin’. | 我就说说而已 |
[19:19] | Elka, we’re gonna need your shovel. | 爱尔卡 把铁铲借给我们用用 |
[19:22] | That’s for solving crimes, not committing them. | 那是用来破案的 不是用来作案的 |
[19:26] | But it’s my magic dress. | 那可是我的魔法裙啊 |
[19:28] | I’m sorry sweetie, | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[19:29] | Honey badger don’t give a…! | 蜜獾才他妈懒得鸟这些 |
[19:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |