时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:05] | Someone’s looking sexy tonight. | 某人今晚很诱人哦 |
[00:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:08] | I was talking about me. | 我说的是我自己 |
[00:12] | I’m going out with Roy tonight. | 我今晚和罗伊有约 |
[00:14] | Well, here’s to us all having hot dates on a Friday night. | 为我们几位佳人周五晚都有约干杯 |
[00:19] | I have a date with a model. | 我是和一个模特约会 |
[00:20] | He’s young, good looking, | 他年轻 帅气 |
[00:22] | and a model. | 还是个模特 |
[00:23] | – Have we seen him in anything? – Oh, tons of stuff. | -我们看过他的广告吗 -可多了 |
[00:26] | The greater Cleveland mutual bank ad where the hands shake, | 克利夫兰互助银行广告中的握手 |
[00:29] | Uh, the insurance ad where the hands cradle the baby chick, | 保险公司广告中小鸡宝宝的手型摇篮 |
[00:32] | and that plumber ad where the hand | 还有水管工广告中 |
[00:33] | pulls out a wad of hair from the drain. | 从排水渠中挑出一撮头发的手 |
[00:36] | So, he’s a hand model. | 原来是个手模 |
[00:38] | Yes…A model. | 是的 模特 |
[00:41] | Well I’m going out with Lou again. | 我今晚约的还是卢 |
[00:43] | I absolutely adore him. | 我挺喜欢他的 |
[00:45] | – But? – No buts. | -但是 -没有但是 |
[00:47] | If he’s dating you, there’s a but. | 他愿意委身于你 肯定有但是 |
[00:51] | Fine. | 怕你了 |
[00:52] | I have no idea how old he is. | 我不知道他到底多少岁了 |
[00:54] | He’s got the young face, old hair thing | 脸很年轻 头发却像老人 |
[00:56] | and because he’s African-American it makes it even harder. | 加上他是非裔美国人 更难分辩年龄 |
[00:59] | You know what they say. | 你们也知道人们常说 |
[01:01] | Black don’t crack. | 黑人不显老 |
[01:05] | Do I have to whisper if it’s a compliment? | 如果这是恭维话 我小声个什么劲儿 |
[01:07] | Why don’t you just ask him how old he is? | 你直接问他年纪不就行了 |
[01:10] | Because then he might ask how old I am, | 那样他就有可能问我多少岁了 |
[01:12] | and I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没决定好呢 |
[01:15] | I have a date with cute, cuddly, funny Andy. | 我约的是可爱俏皮风趣的安迪 |
[01:18] | Did I tell you that he coaches kid’s soccer? | 我有告诉过你们吗 他教小孩子踢足球 |
[01:20] | Oh, sounds poor. | 听起来是个穷鬼 |
[01:22] | Victoria! | 维多利亚 |
[01:24] | Anyway, I think tonight’s the night. | 总之 今晚就该”上主菜”了 |
[01:26] | It’s our 12th date. | 这是我们第12次约会 |
[01:27] | I don’t know how you can hold out till the 12th date. | 真不明白你怎么可以坚持到第12次约会 |
[01:30] | I never could. | 我从来都不行 |
[01:31] | Like you ever had a 12th date. | 说的好像你有过第12次约会一样 |
[01:44] | To your beauty. | 为你的美丽干杯 |
[01:45] | Well, I’ll drink to that. | 我绝对愿意为此干杯 |
[01:52] | Oh, my god, your hands, they–they really are amazing. | 天呐 你的手 真是太令人惊叹了 |
[01:55] | Yes, they are. | 是的 令人惊叹 |
[01:58] | Proportionally, | 比例上讲 |
[01:59] | they’re identical to Michelangelo’s David. | 无异于米开朗基罗的”大卫雕像”的手 |
[02:01] | They’re virtually poreless, | 基本上是没有毛孔的 |
[02:02] | so they don’t sweat under the lights. | 所以在光线下不会出汗 |
[02:05] | And my skin is smooth as silk, yet taut, | 手的皮肤细滑如丝而且紧致 |
[02:07] | like that of a ripe fruit. | 就像成熟的水果 |
[02:10] | Feel how plump, yet firm, my hand meat is. | 感受下我饱满紧实的玉手的爱抚 |
[02:21] | It’s incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[02:22] | I don’t ever want these hands to stop touching my face. | 真希望可以一直抚摸下去 永远不要停 |
[02:26] | I can’t tell you how many hand jobs this bad boy has done. | 这俩坏小子干过的”手活儿”可是不计其数 |
[02:33] | Hand jobs? | 手活儿[手淫] |
[02:35] | Well, yes, they’re my bread and butter. | 当然了 这双手可是我的生活来源 |
[02:36] | In fact, the hand job I did today is paying for this dinner. | 这顿饭钱就是今天的”手活儿”挣来的 |
[02:43] | Oh, voila. | 上菜啦 |
[02:48] | Where’s my silverware? | 我的餐具呢 |
[02:49] | Oh, this is Ethiopian food. You eat it with your fingers. | 这是埃塞俄比亚菜 用手拿着吃的 |
[02:52] | Oh, no. | 不行 |
[02:54] | No, no, no, I can’t touch exotic foods with my hands. | 绝对不行 我的手不能碰外国菜 |
[02:57] | The spices might discolor my cuticles. | 辣椒会让我手的表皮褪色 |
[03:00] | Well, uh, I’m not sure what to do. | 那该如何是好 |
[03:03] | Would you mind? | 喂我好吗 |
[03:14] | So, I had to pull some strings, | 我不得不动用关系 |
[03:15] | but I was able to get us reservations at Finique. | 终于在”品雅客”餐厅订到了位子 |
[03:18] | Oh, that’s so sweet. We could go there. | 你真好 我们可以去餐厅 |
[03:21] | Or, we could go upstairs. | 或者 直接上楼 |
[03:23] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[03:25] | The whole point of the fancy dinner is to get upstairs. | 吃顿豪华大餐的目的不就是要上楼吗 |
[03:29] | Oh, uh, to be clear, your bedroom is up there, right? | 以免误会 你的卧室是在楼上 对吗 |
[03:32] | Because, otherwise, I’m really hungry. | 因为 我还真挺饿的 |
[03:37] | I have a theory | 我向来认为 |
[03:37] | that the music you listen to when you’re young defines you. | 一个人年少时听的音乐基本可以定义这个人 |
[03:40] | For me it was ’80s music: | 对我来说是80年代的音乐 |
[03:42] | U2, Michael Jackson, Prince. | U2 迈克尔·杰克逊 王子 |
[03:45] | How about for you? | 你呢 |
[03:47] | Well, when I was young, I studied the piano. | 我年少时 学习了钢琴 |
[03:49] | So I was into baroque music: | 所以我喜欢巴洛克音乐 |
[03:51] | Bach, Handel, Vivaldi. | 巴赫 韩德尔 威尔第 |
[03:53] | Oh, I love that era, | 我爱那个时期的音乐 |
[03:54] | because it’s so… | 因为那些音乐… |
[03:55] | – Ageless? – Yes. | -是不老的经典 -正是 |
[03:58] | Would you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[03:59] | I’m going to use the restroom. | 我去下洗手间 |
[04:03] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[04:04] | Do you see my date over there? | 看到那边我的约会对象了吗 |
[04:06] | How old do you think he is? | 你觉得他多少岁了 |
[04:08] | Hard to say. | 很难讲 |
[04:09] | I can’t tell if he’s 45 or your age. | 看不出是不是45 或是跟你一样老 |
[04:13] | How old do you think I am? | 你觉得我多少岁了 |
[04:15] | I don’t know, 60? | 不知道 60吗 |
[04:17] | It’s hard to tell with white people. You crack. | 白人年纪很难说 你们太显老了 |
[04:23] | Elka, what are you doing here? | 爱尔卡 你怎么来了 |
[04:24] | I–I thought we were meeting in the restaurant. | 我们不是约好餐厅见吗 |
[04:26] | I thought an indoor picnic would be fun. | 我觉得家里野餐挺有意思的 |
[04:29] | I’ve never seen your place. | 我还没来过你家呢 |
[04:31] | Oh, it’s a mess right now. | 现在家里很乱 |
[04:33] | You know where my favorite place is for an indoor picnic? | 知道我最喜欢在哪里吃家里野餐吗 |
[04:35] | Outdoors…let’s go. | 家外面 我们走吧 |
[04:37] | Are you hiding something? | 你不会是有小秘密瞒着我吧 |
[04:39] | Roy, who’s at the door? | 罗伊 谁来了 |
[04:41] | You said your wife died. | 你说你老婆去世了 |
[04:43] | She did. | 没错 |
[04:44] | That’s my mother. | 那是我母亲 |
[04:45] | Oh, your mother? | 你母亲 |
[04:47] | How old is she? | 她多大年纪了 |
[04:49] | That’s a rude question. | 这问题太没礼貌了 |
[04:54] | Uh, Elka, this is my mother. | 爱尔卡 这位是我母亲 |
[04:55] | Mother, this is Elka. | 妈 这位是爱尔卡 |
[04:57] | How do you do, uh, nice to meet you. | 你好 很高兴认识你 |
[04:59] | You remind me of Roy’s first wife. | 你让我想起罗伊的原配老婆 |
[05:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:03] | I didn’t like her either. | 我也不喜欢她 |
[05:09] | How are we supposed to date if your mother doesn’t approve? | 你妈不赞成的话 我们还怎么发展下去啊 |
[05:12] | Elka, we’re grown-ups. We don’t need her approval. | 爱尔卡 我们是成年人 不需要她的同意 |
[05:17] | We can just sneak around. | 搞地下情就行了 |
[05:22] | I wish your father was still around. | 真希望你父亲还在 |
[05:23] | So he’d keep her occupied. | 你妈就没空管我们了 |
[05:25] | Oh, I wish he was too. | 我也希望他在 |
[05:27] | But, they broke up last year and he moved to Boston. | 去年他们分手了 我爸搬去波士顿了 |
[05:35] | Oh, it’s mother. She’s having chest pain. | 是我妈 她心口痛 |
[05:37] | – Oh, no. – Oh, I’m sorry, Elka. | -不是吧 -对不起 爱尔卡 |
[05:39] | I’ll call you soon. | 我回头给你电话 |
[05:40] | Oh, of course. | 好的 |
[05:46] | What happened with Roy? | 罗伊这是怎么了 |
[05:48] | Oh, his mother isn’t feeling well. | 他老妈不舒服 |
[05:50] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[05:54] | His mother? | 他老妈 |
[05:54] | Well, how old is she, like 110? | 那得多大年纪了 110吗 |
[05:57] | Yes, next week. | 是的 下周就110岁了 |
[06:01] | I just met her, and she doesn’t like me. | 我刚见到她 她不喜欢我 |
[06:04] | Why, did you bring up some hot-button issue | 难不成你提到了什么敏感话题 |
[06:06] | like the Spanish-American war? | 比如说美西战争[19世纪] |
[06:10] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[06:13] | Ugh, oh, Chad’s car got a flat | 查德的车胎没气了 |
[06:14] | and since he has a…job tomorrow, | 鉴于他的手明天还有活儿 |
[06:18] | I had to change the tire to protect his hands. | 为了保护他的手 我不得不亲自换车胎 |
[06:22] | He’s a model. | 他可是个模特 |
[06:25] | Oh, your phone. | 你的电话响了 |
[06:27] | Oh, it’s from Roy’s mother. | 是罗伊的妈妈发来的 |
[06:30] | That bitch! | 这个老贱人 |
[06:32] | Elka! | 爱尔卡 |
[06:35] | “I can fake a heart attack whenever I want. | “我可以随时随地假装心脏病发 |
[06:38] | G-t, g-t, p-I-r-I-o.” What–what is that? | 不兑了 介各青青看开台了” 这是什么意思 |
[06:42] | It’s senior text. | 老年人的短信用语 |
[06:44] | Gotta go, The Price Is Right is on. | 「不说了 价格猜猜看节目开始了」 |
[06:53] | So, how old is Lou? | 卢到底多少岁了 |
[06:56] | No idea. | 我不知道 |
[06:57] | The man is impossible to pin down. | 根本没办法界定 |
[06:59] | Maybe instead of dating him, | 也许你不该约会他 |
[07:00] | you should be carbon-dating him. | 而该用碳测年鉴定他 |
[07:06] | Wow, that was great. | 刚才可真不赖 |
[07:09] | Are you kidding? It was fantastic. | 开玩笑吧 刚才简直绝了 |
[07:11] | Up high. | 击掌相庆 |
[07:12] | Which one of us are we high fiving? | 这是要表彰我们谁的功劳呢 |
[07:14] | Team effort. There’s no “I” in orgasm. | 这是团队的成果 高潮中可没有个人功劳 |
[07:21] | Well, now that we came upstairs, | 楼上的事情办完了 |
[07:23] | I’m kinda missing that fancy dinner. | 我有点想念那顿豪华大餐了 |
[07:26] | Well, I could make you something. | 我可以为你做点吃的 |
[07:28] | Oh, no, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[07:30] | I’ll go grab us a snack from the kitchen. | 我去厨房帮我们找点吃的 |
[07:33] | – I’ll be right back. – Okay. | -我马上就回来 -好 |
[07:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:43] | Do you want your boxers? | 你要穿内裤吗 |
[07:44] | Because I think they’re here somewhere; I can find them. | 可能就在这附近 我能找到 |
[07:47] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[07:48] | I’m good, unless it bothers you. | 我无所谓 除非你有什么意见 |
[07:50] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[07:53] | I love it. | 我可爱看你这样了 |
[07:55] | I just thought you might feel a little exposed. | 我只是想着 你可能感觉太暴露了点 |
[07:57] | Well, your roommates aren’t home yet, right? | 你的室友们还没回来 对吧 |
[07:58] | – No. – Well, then I’m cool. | -没 -那我就没问题了 |
[08:03] | My god, these pierogi are so good. | 我的天 这些波兰饺子真好吃 |
[08:09] | Don’t look now, | 别回头 |
[08:11] | but Andy’s in our kitchen and he’s half-naked. | 安迪正半裸着站在厨房里 |
[08:18] | Red shirt, no pants. That’s an interesting look. | 红T恤 光屁股 这个打扮有点意思 |
[08:22] | He looks like Winnie the Pooh. | 他看上去像是维尼熊 |
[08:29] | Morning, everyone. | 早安 各位 |
[08:30] | Morning. | 早安 |
[08:33] | So how was the 12th date? | 第12次约会如何 |
[08:35] | Oh, so great. | 非常不错 |
[08:35] | You know, worth the wait. | 不枉我等待这么久 |
[08:37] | But? | 但是 |
[08:41] | Okay, there’s a but. | 好吧 的确有一个但是[屁股] |
[08:43] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[08:46] | An actual butt. | 一个货真价实的屁股 |
[08:49] | Oh, no, you saw him. | 天 你们看到他了 |
[08:50] | He came downstairs last night. | 他昨晚下楼来了 |
[08:53] | He looked a little like Pooh Bear. | 他看起来有点像维尼熊 |
[08:56] | That’s it! | 没错 |
[08:57] | Yeah, it’s a difficult look for a man to pull off. | 说真的 男人穿成那样要显得性感好感真挺难的 |
[09:00] | It’s sort of like being naked under a trench coat. | 就像是在风衣下全裸 |
[09:02] | You know, when a woman does it, it’s sexy, | 女人这样 叫做性感 |
[09:03] | but when a man does it, you call the cops. | 如果是男人这么做 就该叫警察了 |
[09:08] | I want him to stop, but I don’t know how to bring it up. | 我想阻止他 可不知该如何提起 |
[09:10] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[09:11] | You could ask Piglet. | 你可以去问问小猪 |
[09:18] | Last night, in the middle of the night, | 昨晚半夜里 |
[09:19] | he got up to open the window. | 他起来开窗 |
[09:20] | Pooh bear. | 维尼熊 |
[09:22] | This morning, he was sitting in my leather chair reading the paper. | 今早他坐在 我的皮椅子上看报纸 |
[09:25] | Pooh bear. | 还是维尼熊 |
[09:27] | But I said I loved it. | 可我说了我喜欢看他这样 |
[09:29] | Like you do. | 你们也会这样说啦 |
[09:32] | What am I gonna do now? | 我现在该怎么办 |
[09:34] | Maybe you should ask Roy to talk to him. | 也许你该让罗伊和他谈谈 |
[09:37] | He was a guidance counselor. | 他曾经是学校的辅导员 |
[09:38] | He’s good at talking to people about stuff. | 他擅长和别人聊这些 |
[09:40] | Unless it’s his mother. | 除非那个人是他妈 |
[09:43] | Wait, his mother? | 等等 他妈 |
[09:44] | Roy lives with his mother | 罗伊和他妈一起住 |
[09:46] | and she doesn’t like Elka. | 他妈不喜欢爱尔卡 |
[09:48] | She just needs to get to know you better. | 她只是需要更深入地了解你 |
[09:50] | Oh, let’s just have a cocktail party. | 我们办个鸡尾酒会吧 |
[09:51] | And we’ll all talk you up. | 我们会一直帮你说好话 |
[09:52] | And you can turn on your unique Elka charm. | 而你尽可发挥你独一无二的爱尔卡魅力 |
[09:55] | I am damn loveable. | 我的确很讨人爱 |
[09:58] | And I’ll invite Chad | 我会邀请查德 |
[09:59] | so that you can all experience his hands. | 你们可以体验一下他的双手 |
[10:04] | And I’ll invite Lou, | 那我就邀请卢 |
[10:05] | and you guys can help me figure out how old he is. | 你们可以帮我弄清楚他到底多少岁了 |
[10:08] | Maybe Roy could talk to Andy | 也许罗伊能和安迪谈谈 |
[10:09] | and subtly let him know that he should wear pants | 含蓄地提醒他穿上裤子 |
[10:11] | so we don’t have to see his…his… | 这样我们就不用看他的 他的… |
[10:13] | Hundred acre wood? | 百亩”森林” |
[10:22] | And Chad, this is Lou. | 查德 这位是卢 |
[10:25] | Hey, that looks like the handshake | 瞧啊 这场景和克利夫兰 |
[10:27] | from the greater Cleveland Mutual Bank commercial. | 互助银行广告里的握手一模一样 |
[10:30] | That was me. | 那正是在下的手 |
[10:32] | I got a lot of money for that BJ. | 我从”银作”里得了不少报酬 |
[10:36] | BJ? | 淫作 |
[10:37] | Bank job? | 银行工作 |
[10:39] | Well, I can’t go around telling people I make money doing bank jobs. | 我总不能到处跟人说我挣的是银行的钱 |
[10:43] | People would think I’m a criminal. | 别人会以为我是抢银行的 |
[10:47] | All right, moving on, Chad, this is Joy. | 接下来 查德 这位是乔依 |
[10:50] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[10:52] | Is something wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[10:53] | No, it’s just that um, | 不 只是 |
[10:55] | as a hand model, | 作为一个手模 |
[10:56] | I’m sensitive to hands that aren’t… gender-specific. | 我对那种性别不明的手 特别敏感 |
[11:02] | Just say it. She’s got man hands. | 直说了吧 她长了双男人的大粗手 |
[11:09] | Is there something on my face? | 我脸上有什么东西吗 |
[11:10] | No, nothing definitive. | 不 显眼的东西没见着 |
[11:15] | Chad, this is Andy. | 查德 这位是安迪 |
[11:17] | Ah, oh bother. | 讨厌[维尼熊口头禅] |
[11:21] | Uh, I’ll get some towels, okay? Just keep your pants on. | 我去拿毛巾 你不用脱裤子 |
[11:24] | Oh, that’s okay, I’ve got my soccer clothes in my car. | 没事 我车里有我的足球服 |
[11:25] | – I’ll go grab them. – Okay. | -我去拿过来 -好 |
[11:31] | You can’t laugh every time he says | 不要每次他说了什么 |
[11:33] | something vaguely Pooh-like. | 稍微像维尼熊的话 你们就笑翻天 |
[11:36] | He said bother. | 他说了讨厌 |
[11:37] | You can’t make that stuff up. | 这又不是我们编的 |
[11:41] | Oh, okay. | 好了 |
[11:42] | Roy and his mom are here. | 罗伊和他妈来了 |
[11:43] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[11:44] | Remember, always be sweet. | 记住 时刻保持亲切 |
[11:46] | No insults. | 不要冒犯她 |
[11:48] | Oh, it’s gonna be hard. | 这可真难啊 |
[11:53] | Hi, welcome. | 你们好 欢迎欢迎 |
[11:54] | Hello, everybody. | 各位好啊 |
[11:57] | Which one’s Pooh bear? | 哪个是维尼熊 |
[11:58] | Wow, oh, it is blustery out there. | 外面真是大风吹啊 |
[12:05] | Never mind. | 明白了 |
[12:07] | Thank you so much for coming. | 非常感谢你们能来 |
[12:10] | Uh, mother, this is Melanie, Joy, and Victoria. | 妈 这是梅兰妮 乔依 维多利亚 |
[12:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:14] | Ooh, all so slender. | 个个都这么苗条 |
[12:16] | You could probably learn something from them. | 你可以多跟她们学习学习 |
[12:20] | I try. | 我在努力 |
[12:22] | In fact, I feel I’m a better person just by being around them. | 其实 光是在她们身边 我就觉得自己进步了 |
[12:27] | It’s just an act, Joy. | 这只是逢场作戏 乔依 |
[12:28] | Don’t get all gooey on me. | 你可别到处黏着我 |
[12:33] | Roy, this is Chad. | 罗伊 这是查德 |
[12:35] | Oh, Chad, hi. | 查德 你好 |
[12:39] | Feel like I’m squeezing a flower. | 感觉像是捏着一朵花 |
[12:41] | Oh, thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[12:43] | It wasn’t a compliment. | 我不是在夸你 |
[12:45] | Oh, but it was. | 对我来说就是夸奖 |
[12:52] | And this is Lou Moore. | 这位是卢·穆尔 |
[12:54] | Lou Moore, unbelievable. | 卢·穆尔 太不可思议了 |
[12:57] | – Roy Miller? – Yeah. | -罗伊·米勒 -是我 |
[12:57] | -I thought that was you. – Oh, how are you? | -刚才我就觉着像你 -你还好吗 |
[13:01] | You two know each other? | 你们两个认识吗 |
[13:02] | Oh, yeah, Lou went to my high school. | 对啊 我们是在高中认识的 |
[13:06] | What? | 什么 |
[13:08] | Oh, that’s right. | 对了 |
[13:09] | You were a high school counselor. | 你以前是高中辅导员 |
[13:10] | No, Lou and I went to school together. | 不 卢和我是高中同学 |
[13:12] | He was a freshman when I was a senior. | 我念毕业班的时候 他上高一 |
[13:18] | Lou is the same age as Roy. | 卢竟然和罗伊年纪相仿 |
[13:20] | Are you kidding me?! | 耍老娘呢吧 |
[13:25] | So do you really think that Chad and I are perfect together | 你们是真觉得我和查德是天生一对 |
[13:27] | or are you just saying that? | 还是只是说说而已 |
[13:29] | No one said that. | 我们谁也没那么说啊 |
[13:32] | Time to bring out the pierogi. | 该上波兰饺子了 |
[13:34] | So I can tell his mother to bite this. | 这样就可以让他妈尝尝我的厉害了 |
[13:38] | Since it is such a special occasion, | 由于今晚场合特别 |
[13:40] | and we have such lovely guests, | 而且我们又请到了各位贵客 |
[13:41] | Elka has made her famous pierogi. | 所以爱尔卡特意做了她拿手的波兰饺子 |
[13:50] | Why aren’t you clapping? | 你怎么不鼓掌 |
[13:52] | Oh, I never clap. | 我从来都不鼓掌 |
[13:53] | The risk of damaging my finger pads is too great. | 那样很容易伤到我的指垫 |
[13:58] | Roy told me that you made pierogi. | 罗伊说你做了波兰饺子 |
[13:59] | I-I’m looking forward to trying them. | 我等不及要尝尝了 |
[14:04] | Well? | 味道如何 |
[14:06] | They’re all right. | 一般般啦 |
[14:08] | You’ve had better? | 难道你吃过更好吃的吗 |
[14:10] | I make better. | 我做过比这更好吃的 |
[14:12] | Uh, Roy, get the pierogi that I brought in my bag. | 罗伊 从我包里把波兰饺子拿出来 |
[14:16] | You brought your pierogi? | 你竟然把自己做的波兰饺子带过来了 |
[14:18] | Well, I know what my son likes. | 我知道宝贝儿子喜欢这口 |
[14:21] | I remember these. | 我记得你妈做过这个 |
[14:23] | We used to eat these when we sat around listening to the radio. | 我们以前都是一边听广播一边吃 |
[14:29] | Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? | 谁知人们心中潜伏的是何种恶魔 |
[14:32] | The Shadow knows! | 影子侦探知道 |
[14:39] | What’s it going to be, Roy? | 你会选哪一份呢 罗伊 |
[14:41] | Do you want the pierogi lovingly made by the hands of your mother? | 是出自你的慈母之手 饱含爱意的波兰饺子呢 |
[14:46] | Or the ones Elka made? | 还是爱尔卡做的那玩意儿 |
[14:52] | Why is this so tense? | 为何气氛这么紧张 |
[14:56] | I’m not a fan of sweaty palm moments. | 让人手心冒汗的气氛 我可不喜欢 |
[15:00] | So, if I win an Oscar, which I will, | 那如果我拿了奥斯卡 那是板上钉钉的事 |
[15:02] | you’re saying that you won’t clap for me? | 到时候你不会为我鼓掌吗 |
[15:04] | Absolutely not. I can give a terrific salute, | 绝不鼓掌 我可以敬个帅气的军礼 |
[15:06] | Double finger guns with a mouth click. | 双枪一指 小嘴一撇 |
[15:08] | Or I can go contemporary with a roof raise. | 或者还可以同时做个”力能扛鼎”的动作 |
[15:12] | But no clapping. | 但别想让我鼓掌 |
[15:17] | Please, continue. | 各位请继续 |
[15:20] | Go ahead, Roy. | 来吧 罗伊 |
[15:23] | Pick your pierogi. | 选出你最喜欢的波兰饺子 |
[15:27] | No pressure. | 毫无压力呦 |
[15:35] | Sorry, mother. | 不好意思 妈 |
[15:37] | Yes! | 爽 |
[15:39] | Elka, this is fantastic. | 爱尔卡 你做得太好吃了 |
[15:41] | Well, I am leaving. | 那我先走了 |
[15:45] | My heart. | 我的小心脏 |
[15:46] | She’s faking. | 她是装的 |
[15:48] | I’m going to faint. | 我快要晕倒了 |
[15:49] | I’ve got you. | 我来扶你 |
[15:52] | I usually get good money for this kind of reach around. | 像这种”援手” 我一般能拿到不错的价钱 |
[15:58] | I can help, I’m a doctor. | 我能帮上忙 我是个医生 |
[15:59] | You are? How did I not know that? | 是吗 你怎么没告诉我 |
[16:01] | I retired 20 years ago. | 因为我已经退休20年了 |
[16:09] | Her pulse is fine. | 她的脉搏正常 |
[16:10] | But I suspect she’s having a panic attack. | 但我怀疑她犯了恐慌症 |
[16:11] | We should take her to the hospital just to get it checked out. | 我们该带她去医院检查一下 |
[16:13] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[16:15] | Oh, I’m so sorry, Elka. | 实在对不起 爱尔卡 |
[16:17] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天打给你 |
[16:18] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[16:20] | I got your purse. | 我拿上你的包了 |
[16:24] | Oh, I almost forgot, | 我差点忘了 |
[16:25] | Andy, the Pooh Bear thing is weird. | 安迪 模仿维尼熊是件诡异的事 |
[16:27] | Cover up, nobody wants to see your junk hanging out. | 多穿点 没人愿意看你露鸟 |
[16:34] | You were calling me Pooh Bear? | 你背地里叫我维尼熊 |
[16:36] | Is that why everyone was laughing at my Bears jersey? | 所以大家才笑话这件芝加哥熊队的球衣吗 |
[16:40] | What? | 什么 |
[16:42] | No. | 才不是呢 |
[16:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:45] | I get hot down there. It’s a real problem. | 我下面会发热 这是种病 |
[16:50] | You said you loved it. | 你说你喜欢我这么穿 |
[16:51] | – Andy – No, no, no, okay. | -安迪啊 -别说了 |
[16:53] | Well, then, just forget it. I’m done. | 就这样吧 我受够了 |
[16:55] | There will be no 13th date. | 第13次约会没戏了 |
[17:10] | Quite an evening. | 今晚真是精彩啊 |
[17:13] | You should leave too. | 你也该走了 |
[17:15] | What? | 什么 |
[17:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:16] | I have no future with a man who won’t clap for me. | 我无法接受不愿为我鼓掌的男人 |
[17:21] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[17:23] | Good-bye, Victoria. | 再见 维多利亚 |
[17:25] | Could I… | 能不能… |
[17:28] | Enjoy my hand meat one last time? | 享受我这双玉手最后一次的爱抚 |
[17:32] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[17:52] | I love dating you, Elka. | 和你约会很开心 爱尔卡 |
[17:53] | But it’s too stressful with my mother faking heart attacks. | 但我妈总是装心脏病 我的压力太大了 |
[17:58] | I understand. | 我理解你 |
[17:59] | Good thing is she can’t live forever. | 还好她总有入土的那一天 |
[18:02] | At least that’s what my wife used to say before she passed away. | 至少我前妻去世之前常这么说 |
[18:07] | Does your mother hate all the women you date? | 和你约会的女人 你母亲都不喜欢吗 |
[18:11] | Just the pretty ones. | 她只是不喜欢貌美如花的 |
[18:22] | Oh, Elka, we’re so sorry. | 爱尔卡 真为你遗憾 |
[18:24] | I thought I’d reached an age where I didn’t | 我还以为到了我这把年纪 |
[18:25] | have to deal with mama’s boys anymore. | 就不用处理婆媳关系了 |
[18:30] | Yeah, well, at least your man could feed himself. | 是啊 但至少你男人能自己动手吃饭 |
[18:33] | At least yours didn’t leave an image | 至少你男人没在你脑海里 |
[18:35] | you can’t get out of your head. | 留下挥之不去的画面 |
[18:38] | Or your leather chair. | 皮椅上也有他的痕迹 |
[18:41] | I didn’t have any issue with Lou. | 我和卢之间没有任何问题 |
[18:43] | Except that he was as old as the hills. | 除了他是个老古董而已 |
[18:47] | You’re always saying age is just a number. | 你总说年龄不过是个数字 |
[18:50] | If you like Lou, you should be dating him. | 如果你喜欢卢 就应该跟他继续交往 |
[18:53] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:55] | I’m gonna call him. | 我这就打给他 |
[19:00] | Joy’s dating an old guy. | 乔依在和糟老头子约会 |
[19:04] | Well, that was wow. | 太爽了 |
[19:08] | Still got some fuel in the tank. | 宝刀未老呢 |
[19:10] | I would say you do. | 赞同 |
[19:11] | So, um, my age isn’t an issue for you? | 这么说 我的年龄不会让你困扰吧 |
[19:15] | Not at all. | 完全不会 |
[19:19] | – Good night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |