时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:09] | I thought you said coming to a football game | 你不是说看橄榄球比赛 |
[00:10] | would be great for man-watching. | 会发现不少帅哥吗 |
[00:12] | It is. There are two over there. | 是啊 那边就有两个 |
[00:18] | Oh, I’m sorry, I should have specified. | 抱歉 我说的详细点 |
[00:20] | Men not wearing dog masks. | 不戴狗面具的帅哥 |
[00:23] | This line is crazy. | 上个厕所排成这样 |
[00:24] | I wish I could be one of those ballsy, brash women | 我真羡慕那些大胆兼急脾气的女人 |
[00:26] | that just says, “Screw it,” | 脱口而出 去他妈的 |
[00:28] | and walks right into the men’s room. | 然后大步向男厕所走去 |
[00:29] | Those women are usually drunk. | 那些女人通常是喝多了 |
[00:35] | Screw it, I’m goin’ in. | 去他妈的 我去了 |
[00:39] | There are stalls in there, right? | 厕所里有隔间的 对吗 |
[00:41] | Well, I’m sure I don’t know. | 反正我是不知道的 |
[00:43] | Well, I don’t care. | 豁出去了 |
[00:47] | You two look ridiculous. | 你们两个看起来就是个笑话 |
[00:52] | What are you in dog years, like 1,000? | 按狗龄来算 你应该有千岁了吧 |
[00:55] | And what’s Manchester United? | 曼联是什么东东 |
[00:57] | It’s a football team. | 是足球队 |
[00:59] | Real football, where the men use their feet, not their hands. | 货真价实的足球 球员用脚踢 不是用手抢 |
[01:02] | I have no use for men who don’t use their hands. | 我不喜欢不会用手的男人 |
[01:07] | Melanie, you look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 梅兰妮 你怎么像见鬼了一样 |
[01:09] | Worse. No stalls, troughs for urinals, | 比见鬼更可怕 没有隔间 只有小便槽 |
[01:12] | like some sort of hellish pig farm. | 如地狱一般的猪圈 |
[01:16] | Drunken men, barely aiming. | 醉酒大汉 没准头可言 |
[01:19] | That’s it. No more man-watching. | 决定了 再也不找什么帅哥了 |
[01:21] | I’m done with men. | 我受够男人了 |
[01:22] | You know, that’s funny, | 真好笑 |
[01:23] | but those are the exact words you used the night that we met. | 我们认识的那晚 你也说过这句 |
[01:25] | That’s right. We all said it, didn’t we? | 没错 我们都说了 对吧 |
[01:28] | Now, how did you guys meet, anyway? | 你们几个到底是怎么认识的 |
[01:31] | Wow, Elka, you never ask questions like that. | 爱尔卡 你从没问过这类问题 |
[01:33] | If there were a TV in view, I wouldn’t, | 如果是上电视 我不会问 |
[01:35] | But there isn’t, so– | 反正也没人看 说吧 |
[01:38] | Well, it was back in the ’80s. | 那是80年代的事了 |
[01:39] | I was on the rooftop of a hotel in beverly hills, crying. | 我在比弗利山一家酒店的屋顶上 哭泣 |
[01:44] | Which is really a shame, | 真够丢人的 |
[01:44] | because I was having a very good hair day. | 因为那天我的发型美极了 |
[01:57] | I deserve better than this. | 我不该被这样对待 |
[01:59] | I’m Victoria Chase, damn it! | 我可是维多利亚·蔡斯 妈的 |
[02:01] | I’m Victoria Chase. | 我可是维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[02:04] | Excuse me? | 打扰下 |
[02:05] | Hello? | 你好 |
[02:07] | Victoria Chase? | 维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[02:09] | You recognize me? | 你认出我了吗[麦当娜式打扮] |
[02:22] | I was never that into Madonna, | 我从未那么迷过麦当娜 |
[02:24] | Until, you know– | 直到 那个… |
[02:28] | I looked adorable in that outfit. | 我那样打扮可漂亮了 |
[02:30] | Yeah, right. | 你就吹吧 |
[02:33] | I was a little younger. | 我当时还年轻着呢 |
[02:34] | Well, I didn’t know you then. | 我那时不认识你 |
[02:36] | I can only picture how you’d look in it today. | 我只能想象你现在的尊容配上那副打扮 |
[02:39] | It’s hilarious. | 是个大笑话 |
[02:41] | We can still pass for women in out 20s, | 说我们20多也不是没人信啊 |
[02:43] | especially since we moved to Cleveland. | 尤其是我们身处克利夫兰 |
[02:45] | You moved, you didn’t go back in time. | 你们是搬家 不是坐上了时光机器 |
[02:49] | Oh, well, you probably want an autograph. | 你是想要签名吧 |
[02:51] | Uh, who shall I make it out to? | 要写送给谁 |
[02:53] | I’m Melanie, but I’m sorry, I don’t know who you are. | 我叫梅兰妮 不过很抱歉 我不认识你 |
[02:55] | Do you ever feel not-so-fresh? | 你是否曾感觉不够神清气爽 |
[02:59] | Excuse me? | 不太明白 |
[03:00] | Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful. | 别因我的美丽而憎恨我 |
[03:02] | I don’t hate you. I don’t even know you. | 我不恨你 我都不认识你 |
[03:04] | No, no, no. Those are lines from commercials I did. | 不 你误会了 这是我拍的广告中的台词 |
[03:07] | Manly, yes, but I like it, too. | 男人味 不过我也喜欢 |
[03:11] | I’m sorry, I don’t watch much TV. | 对不起 我不太爱看电视 |
[03:13] | Well, have you heard of the movie, E.T.? | 电影《外星人ET》听说过吗 |
[03:15] | Yeah! Who hasn’t? | 当然了 谁没看过呀 |
[03:17] | Were you in it? | 你参演了吗 |
[03:18] | Well, I was up for the part of the mom. | 我本想争取里面妈妈的角色 |
[03:21] | I even slept with the producer. | 我连制片人的床都上了[斯皮尔伯格] |
[03:23] | Used to mean something in this town. | 好莱坞以前的潜规则现在不顶事了 |
[03:27] | I haven’t had a real acting gig in over a year. | 我一年多没演过正儿八经的角色了 |
[03:31] | And I’m starting to wonder | 我禁不住质问自己 |
[03:32] | if it’s ever going to happen for me. | 我的演艺生涯是否已经到头了 |
[03:34] | Oh, don’t say that. | 别这样想 |
[03:36] | I mean, you seem really theatrical. | 你看起来可有戏剧感了 |
[03:40] | You’re very in touch with your emotions. | 情绪表露得非常到位 |
[03:41] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:42] | I was trained to cry at Julliard. | 我在茱莉亚音乐学院磨练过哭技 |
[03:46] | You know what, instead of crying, | 我们别哭了 |
[03:48] | let’s talk about why we’re crying. | 来聊聊为什么哭吧 |
[03:50] | Well, that’s not a bad idea. | 这主意不错 |
[03:51] | And I’m a very good listener. | 我是个耐心的听众 |
[03:52] | You know, most actresses don’t listen, | 大多数女演员根本不听别人说话 |
[03:54] | they’re just waiting for their next line. | 就是等着说自己下句台词 |
[03:56] | Oh, well, I came here… | 我来这里 |
[03:58] | to spy on my boyfriend. | 是来监视男朋友的 |
[04:00] | – Because I thought… – Oh, yeah. | -因为我觉得… -明白 |
[04:01] | that he was cheating. | 他背着我偷情 |
[04:04] | You want to go first, don’t you? | 你想先说 对吧 |
[04:06] | Oh, if you insist. | 你坚持我就不客气了 |
[04:07] | Um, I came to this hotel | 我来这家酒店 |
[04:08] | to seduce the director of this music video I appeared in. | 是为了色诱我参演的一支MV的导演 |
[04:12] | You’re in a music video? | 你要出演MV吗 |
[04:13] | Yeah, but, uh, | 没错 但是 |
[04:15] | it wasn’t exactly a stand-out part. | 角色不太抢镜 |
[04:27] | Cut! | 停 |
[04:29] | Girl number three– | 三号女郎 |
[04:30] | I have a name. | 我有名字的 |
[04:32] | Yeah, I know, I just used it. | 我知道 刚不是叫了吗 |
[04:35] | – Will you stay in your place? – Sorry. Sorry. | -你能站回原位吗 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[04:38] | And… action! | 好了 开始 |
[04:52] | Cut! | 停 |
[04:54] | Again, number three, what’s with all the emoting? | 又来了 三号 为什么挤眉弄眼的 |
[04:56] | You know, asking someone with my training | 要求演技精湛如我 |
[04:58] | not to be expressive is like asking a flame not to burn. | 表情不丰富 如同要求火花不四溅啊 |
[05:01] | I am not a mannequin, I am an actress. | 我可不是人肉背景 我是演员 |
[05:04] | Right, then act like you’re fired, and get off the stage. | 好的 那就表演下被炒鱿鱼 离开舞台吧 |
[05:07] | – No, but– – Off the set! | -不 但… -快走开 |
[05:11] | So after the director fired me, I thought, | 导演炒了我之后 我就想 |
[05:14] | “Well, what would Madonna do?” | “换作麦当娜会怎么做” |
[05:16] | And so I got down on my knees. | 于是我便双膝跪地 |
[05:18] | And prayed? | 开始祈祷吗 |
[05:21] | You’re a little naive, aren’t you? | 你还真够单纯的 |
[05:23] | No, it turns out | 不是 我后来才知道 |
[05:24] | that the director was already sleeping with the real Madonna, | 那导演竟然和麦当娜本人睡过 |
[05:26] | so it didn’t work. | 所以没成功 |
[05:28] | You’re way prettier than Madonna. | 你比麦当娜漂亮多了 |
[05:31] | Naive, but insightful. | 单纯 但是很有眼光嘛 |
[05:34] | So why were you crying? | 那你又是为何哭泣 |
[05:37] | Oh, well, I thought my boyfriend was cheating on me. | 我以为我男友背着我偷情 |
[05:40] | So I couldn’t afford a detective, | 但我请不起私家侦探 |
[05:42] | so I thought I’d do my own snooping, | 所以我就亲自出马了 |
[05:43] | You know, just like in Moonlighting? | 就像《蓝色月光侦探社》里一样 |
[05:45] | I thought you said you didn’t watch TV. | 你不是说你不爱看电视吗 |
[05:50] | Anyway, I, um– | 总而言之 我… |
[05:52] | I followed him up to the eighth floor, | 我跟踪他来到8楼 |
[06:11] | Um, can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[06:13] | I–I was just trying to see who was in there. | 我 我只是想看看谁在里面 |
[06:16] | The peephole’s for the people on the inside. | 猫眼是给门里面的人看的 |
[06:20] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 是的 有道理哈 |
[06:22] | Wow, strawberries, whipped cream, champagne. | 草莓 泡沫奶油 香槟 |
[06:28] | Guess we know what they’re doin’ in there. | 可以想象他们在里面干什么哈 |
[06:30] | It is the honeymoon suite. | 这是蜜月套房 |
[06:32] | Wait, his name should be on the bill. | 慢着 账单上应该有他的名字 |
[06:34] | I can’t let you see that. | 我不能让你看账单 |
[06:36] | Oh, please? I– | 拜托 我 |
[06:38] | I think my boyfriend’s in there with another woman. | 我觉得我男友和别的女人在里面 |
[06:44] | I’m sorry. I’m a stress eater. | 抱歉 我有”紧张嗜吃症” |
[06:48] | It’s a real thing, I saw it on Oprah. | 这不是瞎编的 《奥普拉秀》上讲过的 |
[06:50] | – On what? – Oprah. | -什么上面 -《奥普拉脱口秀》 |
[06:51] | It’s a new TV show. She’s very opinionated. | 一个新节目 但她太固执己见 |
[06:53] | I don’t think it’ll go very long. | 我觉得很快会被砍的[播出几十年] |
[06:57] | Room service! | 客房服务 |
[06:58] | – Coming. – Oh, no, mm, that’s him! | -来了 -不好 就是他 |
[07:01] | Oh, I haven’t really thought this through, have I? | 我还真是没仔细考虑清楚 不是吗 |
[07:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:09] | Melanie? | 梅兰妮 |
[07:11] | No. | 认错了 |
[07:13] | Melanie, I know that it’s you. | 梅兰妮 我知道是你 |
[07:15] | No, you don’t. | 不 你认错了 |
[07:23] | Not in there. | 不在这里 |
[07:24] | Where is she, Jake? | 她在哪儿 杰克 |
[07:25] | There’s no one here, honey. | 这里没别人 亲爱的 |
[07:27] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你到这儿来干什么 |
[07:28] | I couldn’t work at home. | 我在家没法工作 |
[07:30] | They’re doing construction next door. | 隔壁在装修呢 |
[07:33] | How do you explain the champagne and two glasses? | 那香槟和两个杯子作何解释 |
[07:36] | The honeymoon suite was the only room available, | 酒店只剩下蜜月套房 |
[07:38] | and this stuff comes with the room. | 这些东西是随房赠送的 |
[07:41] | A likely story. | 编得有模有样的 |
[07:44] | Wait, that– that does make sense. | 慢着 确实说得通哈 |
[07:48] | – I’m so sorry. – It’s okay. | -我很抱歉 -没关系 |
[07:50] | Look, go home, let me get back to work, | 快回家吧 让我安心工作 |
[07:53] | and I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[07:55] | Or… | 或者… |
[07:57] | You could let me make it up to you right now. | 你可以让我现在补偿你 |
[08:00] | After all, we are in a hotel room. | 毕竟 我们是在酒店里嘛 |
[08:02] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[08:03] | I really need to work. | 我真得工作了 |
[08:05] | Who wants to work, when you can play? | 既然可以享乐 谁还愿意工作 |
[08:08] | This is gonna be really sexy when I get down to button 40. | 第40颗扣子解开时 人家就会无比性感 |
[08:12] | Babe, I’d love to, but I’m on a deadline. | 宝贝 我也想要 但我得赶工呢 |
[08:16] | You’re right, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[08:17] | A good girlfriend would let you work. | 好女友该让你专心工作 |
[08:18] | No interruptions, no jealousy. | 不打扰 不吃醋 |
[08:20] | So I’m gonna go, okay? | 那我就走了 好吗 |
[08:22] | But you should know | 但你要知道 |
[08:23] | that the woman walkin’ out that door, | 走出房间的这个女子 |
[08:25] | she trusts you 100%. | 百分百信任你 |
[08:31] | Why is this so small? | 这衣服怎么这么小 |
[08:34] | Come to think of it, I wasn’t wearing a sweater when I came in here. | 仔细回想 我进来的时候没有穿毛衣啊 |
[08:36] | You are cheating on me. | 你是在偷情 |
[08:38] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[08:39] | It’s probably from the last guest. | 八成是上个房客留下的 |
[08:40] | The perfume is still fresh! Tell me where she is! | 香水味还浓着呢 告诉我她在哪 |
[08:43] | You already looked. | 你都搜过了 |
[08:44] | I didn’t know how tiny she was. | 我当时不知道她如此娇小 |
[08:49] | Not that tiny. | 也没小到这个程度 |
[08:51] | Melanie, you are acting crazy. | 梅兰妮 你像疯了一样 |
[08:53] | You looked everywhere, there’s nothing here. | 你都搜了个遍 什么都没有 |
[08:54] | You have to trust me! | 你得信任我 |
[08:57] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:58] | I am a paranoid, insecure, jealous idiot… | 我是个疑心过重 不安嫉妒的傻瓜 |
[09:03] | Who is smelling that perfume again. | 怎么这香水味又飘来了 |
[09:08] | You must be Melanie. | 你一定是梅兰妮 |
[09:10] | Melanie, let me explain. | 梅兰妮 听我解释 |
[09:11] | Half-naked girl with… | 半裸女孩 |
[09:13] | really great hair… | 秀发披肩 |
[09:17] | hiding in hotel room. | 躲在酒店房间 |
[09:19] | I think I got it. | 我不听解释也能明白 |
[09:21] | But why, Jake? | 但这是为什么 杰克 |
[09:23] | What did he say about me? What were his complaints? | 他是怎么说我的 跟你抱怨了些什么 |
[09:26] | He says you talk too much. | 他说你太唠叨 |
[09:28] | I do not talk too much. | 我才没有唠叨 |
[09:29] | How dare you say I talk too much! | 你居然敢说我唠叨 |
[09:31] | I talk just the right amount for a person who’s supposed to | 我也就和一般人的话一样多 |
[09:33] | it’s very hard to defend yourself | 要想辩解自己不唠叨 |
[09:34] | about talking too much without talking. | 只能不说话 这也太难了 |
[09:38] | Melanie, you don’t talk too much. | 梅兰妮 你不是话唠 |
[09:41] | Look, babe. | 听着 宝贝 |
[09:42] | It’s not you. | 错不在你 |
[09:45] | It’s me. | 而是在我 |
[09:48] | Wow. That’s deep. | 哇 真感人 |
[09:52] | You bought that B.S.? | 你连那种混账话也信 |
[09:55] | It was a new line then. | 当时这借口还很新鲜好吧 |
[09:59] | What were you doing at the hotel? | 你当时又在酒店干什么 |
[10:01] | Waitress? Maid? | 服务生 女佣 |
[10:04] | High-priced call girl? | 高价应召女郎 |
[10:06] | I was at the lowest point of my life. | 我当时正处于人生的最低谷 |
[10:09] | Low-priced call girl. | 低价应召女郎 |
[10:15] | Is that someone else crying? | 还有人也在哭吗 |
[10:16] | It’s not a trained cry. | 是没受过训练的哭声 |
[10:20] | Oh, my god, don’t jump! | 我的天 不要跳 |
[10:22] | Quick! Jump on that runaway train! | 快 踩住她飞流直下的裙摆 |
[10:24] | My god, even in crisis, I’m witty. | 我的天 危难关头我还能妙口生花 |
[10:27] | Quick. We can pull her up. | 快点 我们把她拉上来 |
[10:29] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[10:30] | Why did you do that? | 你们为什么要吓我 |
[10:32] | We thought you were gonna jump! | 我们以为你想跳楼 |
[10:33] | And you wanted to make sure? | 所以想助我一臂之力吗 |
[10:38] | I wasn’t trying to kill myself. | 我没有想要自杀 |
[10:40] | I just dropped my handkerchief. | 只是手帕掉下去了 |
[10:42] | It was supposed to dab my tears of joy. | 它本该用来抹去我喜悦的泪水 |
[10:44] | Instead I was using it to dab the tears of Joy. | 现在我只能用它擦干乔依的泪水了 |
[10:50] | My name is Joy. | 我叫乔依 |
[10:51] | Oh, you poor thing. | 可怜的姑娘 |
[10:52] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[10:53] | I’m Melanie Moretti. | 我是梅兰妮·莫雷蒂 |
[10:55] | And this is Victoria Chase. | 这位是维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[10:56] | – Did you see E.T.? – Maybe not now. | -你看过《外星人ET》吗 -现在说这个不合适 |
[11:00] | I’m Joy Scroggs. Isn’t that a hideous name? | 我是乔依·斯克罗格 多难听的名字啊 |
[11:03] | I was about to be Joy Jones. | 我本来就要成为乔依·琼斯了 |
[11:05] | So snappy and alliterative. | 又押韵又时髦 |
[11:07] | I was this close to being Scroggs-free. | 就差那么一点我就能摆脱斯克罗格了 |
[11:11] | Hi, I’m Joy Jones. | 你好 我是乔依·琼斯 |
[11:14] | This is Joy Jones. | 在下乔依·琼斯 |
[11:17] | Come in! Unless you’re the groom. | 进来吧 除非你是新郎倌 |
[11:20] | Bellman, ma’am. Delivery for you. | 我是服务员 女士 有你的邮件 |
[11:22] | Just a moment. | 等一下 |
[11:23] | I’m fine, thank you. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[11:24] | You look like you came right off the canvass. | 你就像从油画里走出来那么美 |
[11:26] | Well, I came right off the– out of the zoo. | 我是刚从动物园里走出来 |
[11:28] | Out of the zoo.Those cute little monkeys– | 动物园吗 小猴子挺可爱 |
[11:30] | These are my little– they’re apes, they’re gorillas, | 这是小猿人 小猩猩 |
[11:32] | – they’re not monkeys. -Oh, is–oh. | -它们可不是猴子 -是吗 |
[11:34] | – Yes. – I’m sorry. | -没错 -抱歉 |
[11:35] | What an annoying woman. | 这女的真烦人 |
[11:43] | Hey, are you all right? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[11:44] | I can’t move! | 我动不了了 |
[11:46] | Oh, my god! I’m paralyzed on my wedding day! | 我的天 婚礼这天我却瘫痪了 |
[11:50] | You want me to get a doctor? | 需要我去找医生吗 |
[11:51] | No, I’m sure it’s just temporary. | 不用 只是暂时动不了 |
[11:55] | Just a hideous freak accident on the happiest day of my life. | 只是我大喜之日的一个讨厌的意外 |
[12:00] | What are you delivering? | 是什么邮件 |
[12:01] | It’s a note from a “Kick Bones.” | 一张来自”凯门·京斯”的字条 |
[12:05] | Kyle Jones, he has terrible handwriting. | 是凯尔·琼斯 他写得一手鸡爪子字 |
[12:10] | But otherwise, he’s perfect. | 除此之外 他简直完美无缺 |
[12:11] | He’s my fiance. Would you mind reading it to me? | 他是我未婚夫 能把字条念给我听吗 |
[12:15] | I’ll try. | 我正在认呢 |
[12:16] | Uh, “Dear Jay–“ | 亲爱的杰 |
[12:18] | Joy. | 是乔依 |
[12:19] | Are you sure? It looks like “Jay.” | 你确定吗 看起来比较像杰 |
[12:21] | I think I know my own name. | 自己的名字我还是知道的 |
[12:24] | “You’re such a… sweat person.” | 你真是个汗人 |
[12:29] | Maybe it’s “Swit.” “Swit person.” | 可能是瑞士 瑞士人 |
[12:32] | It’s “Sweet,” You idiot. | 是好人 白痴 |
[12:34] | Obviously, he thinks I’m sweet. | 很明显 他觉得我人很好 |
[12:36] | It’s not that obvious from here. | 我这里看起来没那么明显 |
[12:39] | No editorializing. What’s next? | 没人要你发表意见 接着念 |
[12:42] | “But…” | 可是 |
[12:44] | Are you sure the word is “But”? | 你确定写的是”可是”吗 |
[12:45] | Y–yes, he wrote that real clear. | 没错 他这个词写得倒很清楚 |
[12:49] | All right, go on. | 好 继续 |
[12:50] | “Our relationship is ever.” | 我们的感情永远 |
[12:53] | Ever what? | 永远什么 |
[12:54] | Everlasting? Ever-fresh? | 永远不变 永远新鲜 |
[12:57] | There’s no word after “ever.” | 永远后面没有词了 |
[12:59] | Oh, I see, it’s not “ever,” it’s “over.” | 我懂了 不是永远 是结束了 |
[13:01] | “Our relationship is over.” Oh, that makes more sense. | 我们的感情结束了 这才说得通嘛 |
[13:05] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[13:06] | There’s more. | 我还没念完 |
[13:07] | No, I can guess the rest. | 不用了 剩下的内容我能猜到 |
[13:09] | Just go! | 你走吧 |
[13:11] | Usually I get a tip. | 通常客人会给我小费[忠告] |
[13:14] | Here’s your tip. Never fall in love. | 给你的忠告就是 永远不要爱上任何人 |
[13:17] | Well, I already did, and we have a baby on the way, | 我已经爱过了 也快有孩子了 |
[13:19] | so every dollar counts. | 所以能多拿一块是一块 |
[13:22] | Okay, hold on. | 好吧 等等 |
[13:24] | I’ll just get my purse. | 我去拿我的皮包 |
[13:32] | Well, how are you? | 你最近如何 |
[13:33] | Well, I’m pretty good, | 我很好 |
[13:34] | according to what everybody says. | 大家都这么说 |
[13:35] | You sure look– | 你的确看起来… |
[13:41] | Stop staring at me, you’re creeping me out. | 别盯着我看 看得我心里发毛 |
[13:44] | Were you on TV in the ’80s? | 你在80年代上过电视吗 |
[13:46] | Yeah, I shot J.R. | 是啊 J.R.挨的那枪是我开的 |
[13:48] | 《朱门恩怨》播到男主遭遇枪击时 因编剧罢工等因素 观众被吊足胃口 「谁对J.R.开的枪」成为一时潮语 | |
[13:51] | My heart is truly broken. | 我的心都碎了 |
[13:53] | I don’t know how I’m gonna get through this day, | 我不知道该如何熬过今天 |
[13:54] | let alone the rest of my life. | 更别说我的余生了 |
[13:57] | Well, you could always go back to Australia. | 你还可以回澳洲去嘛 |
[14:06] | I’m not from Australia, I’m from England. | 我不是澳大利亚人 我来自英格兰 |
[14:09] | I took accents pass/fail at Julliard, and… | 我参加过茱莉亚音乐学院的口音考试 |
[14:12] | I passed. | 我及格了 |
[14:14] | How can you stand this woman? | 你怎么能忍受这个女人 |
[14:16] | I just met her. | 我们也是刚刚认识 |
[14:18] | Florida Panhandle. | 你来自佛州潘汉德尔 |
[14:20] | – No, I’m from L.A. – Oh, I don’t think so. | -不 我是洛城人 -你可骗不过姐的耳朵 |
[14:24] | So what did you do after you heard the news? | 听到这个消息之后 你是怎么处理的 |
[14:26] | I couldn’t stay in the honeymoon suite, | 蜜月套房算是伤心之地 不宜久留 |
[14:28] | so after the feeling returned to my limbs I checked out. | 所以等四肢恢复知觉之后 我就退房了 |
[14:32] | Another couple took the room. | 紧接着有另一对情侣入住了 |
[14:34] | This cute guy and this perfect, petite– | 男方很帅气 女方很娇小 |
[14:36] | Oh, no, that was her boyfriend. | 别说了 那是她前男友 |
[14:38] | Hideous, stunted, little freak. | 发育不良的矮子丑八怪 |
[14:41] | Thank you. | 你真好 |
[14:43] | I didn’t know where to go, so I ran up here. | 我无处可去 所以就跑上来了 |
[14:45] | What about the wedding guests? | 那婚礼来宾呢 |
[14:47] | They’re all down there waiting. | 他们都在下面干等着 |
[14:49] | I can’t tell them, it’s just too embarrassing and painful. | 我没法告诉他们 这太尴尬太伤人了 |
[14:52] | I just can’t do it. | 我实在开不了口 |
[14:57] | Excuse me, excuse me, everybody. | 静一静 大家静一静 |
[14:59] | Could I have your attention, please? | 听我说几句好吗 |
[15:00] | I’m Melanie Moretti. | 我是梅兰妮·莫雷蒂 |
[15:01] | You don’t know me. | 你们不认识我 |
[15:03] | Well, I don’t have to tell you you don’t know me. | 其实我不必说这句 |
[15:04] | If you don’t know someone, you know you don’t know them. | 你要是不认识某人 自然知道自己不认识 |
[15:07] | Wow, I really do talk too much. | 天 我还真是个话唠 |
[15:11] | My boyfriend was right – ex-boyfriend. | 我男朋友说得对 是前男友 |
[15:12] | He’s upstairs porking some little Pocket Venus. | 他正在楼上和某个拇指姑娘打炮呢 |
[15:20] | I’m sorry, reverend. | 对不起 牧师先生 |
[15:23] | Um, I have an unfortunate announcement to make. | 我有一个不幸的消息要向大家宣布 |
[15:27] | All men are bastards. | 男人没一个好东西 |
[15:29] | Especially Kyle Jones. | 凯尔·琼斯尤其混蛋 |
[15:30] | Perhaps I should handle this. | 还是交给我来吧 |
[15:32] | Uh, hello. I’m Victoria Chase. | 大家好 我是维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[15:37] | I’m sure that you recognize me | 你们肯定通过我出演的 |
[15:38] | from my Movies of the Week, commercials, | “每周电影”和广告认出我了吧 |
[15:40] | the Ooh-La-La Sassoon ad. | 我还演过”乌拉拉沙宣”广告 |
[15:43] | No? Really? Seriously? Nothing? | 没认出来吗 真的假的 完全没印象 |
[15:47] | Yeah, I thought that would, uh, turn my career around, | 好吧 我当初也指望借此广告咸鱼翻身 |
[15:49] | but it didn’t. | 结果却未能如愿 |
[15:52] | You see, men aren’t the problem, it’s life. | 问题并不在男人身上 而是生活本身 |
[15:54] | We all have dreams, | 每个人心中都有梦想 |
[15:55] | and those dreams get crushed, | 而当梦想被无情摧毁之后 |
[15:58] | and then you’re– | 然后你就… |
[15:59] | Oh, excuse me, my cellular phone. | 不好意思 我的大哥大响了 |
[16:07] | Wow, it’s so small. | 哇 好小的大哥大哦 |
[16:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:11] | No, no, you’re not interrupting anything. | 没有没有 我现在一点也不忙 |
[16:15] | You’re kidding. | 我没做梦吧 |
[16:16] | Honor St. Raven on Edge of Tomorrow? | 《明日边缘》的欧娜·圣瑞雯 |
[16:19] | I got the part! | 我拿到这个角色了 |
[16:22] | My god! | 老天爷啊 |
[16:22] | Oh, my god, okay. | 天啊 好了 |
[16:23] | Okay, forget everything that I said. | 好了 我刚才说的话都不作数 |
[16:25] | Hollywood is a magical land where dreams do come true. | 好莱坞是一片能让你梦想成真的神奇乐土 |
[16:29] | Oh, this calls for champagne. | 这种美事一定要有香槟助兴 |
[16:31] | Let us celebrate this happy day. | 让我们来庆祝这个好日子吧 |
[16:34] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你是不是有什么话忘说了 |
[16:36] | oh, yeah. The wedding’s off. | 对了 婚礼取消了 |
[16:41] | My only worry this morning was who I would toss this to. | 今早唯一让我操心的 就是该把这个扔给谁 |
[16:45] | Seems so trivial now. | 现在看来已经无关紧要了 |
[16:48] | I say you toss it to yourself. | 要我说 就扔给你自己吧 |
[16:49] | I predict that you will meet someone wonderful, | 我打赌你很快就会遇上一个好男人 |
[16:51] | and be married within the year. | 今年之内就能完婚 |
[16:55] | I just keep looking at you and thinking, | 看着如此花容月貌 我在想 |
[16:56] | “What kind of idiot | “什么样的傻逼男人 |
[16:57] | would walk away from that?” | 会扔下这等美人跑掉” |
[16:59] | If you’re not married in 20 years, | 如果20年后你还没结婚 |
[17:01] | I’ll marry you myself. | 我就娶你 |
[17:09] | If I’m not married in 20 years, | 如果20年后我还没结婚 |
[17:10] | I will jump off that roof. | 我就真从楼顶跳下去 |
[17:13] | This is so sweet of you. | 你们俩真好 |
[17:15] | None of my girlfriends could fly over from England. | 我的闺蜜没人愿意从英国飞过来陪我 |
[17:19] | Fine, Australia. | 好吧依你 澳大利亚 |
[17:23] | Maybe you should stay at my place tonight. | 今晚你可以去我家住 |
[17:24] | I know I could use the company. | 反正我也需要人陪 |
[17:25] | Oh, and then tomorrow we can go to the beach, | 明天我们可以一起去沙滩 |
[17:27] | and slather ourselves with baby oil, | 身上涂满婴儿润肤油 |
[17:28] | and just lie out in the sun all day. | 就那么晒一天日光浴 |
[17:30] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[17:31] | Get a nice, healthy tan. | 晒一身健康的古铜色 |
[17:34] | And then tomorrow night we can hit the singles bars. | 明晚再去单身酒吧逍遥快活一下 |
[17:37] | No. I am through with men. | 算了 我现在见到男人就恶心 |
[17:39] | I’m done with men, too. | 我也受够男人了 |
[17:41] | Ah, who needs ’em? | 没有他们照样活 |
[17:43] | Well, we’re all good liars, | 我们都是撒谎高手 |
[17:45] | which is often a good basis for friendship. | 这正是姐妹情深的良好基础 |
[17:49] | I can’t believe I’m laughing today, of all days. | 真想不到在今天这种日子我还能笑出来 |
[17:52] | I really don’t know what I would’ve done without you. | 如果没有你们 我真不知如何是好 |
[17:56] | To us. | 敬我们三姐妹 |
[17:58] | We’ve only just begun. | 友谊之帆刚刚扬起 |
[18:00] | – May it be a long and happy union. – Here, here. | -愿这是一趟持久而快乐的旅程 -干杯 |
[18:07] | French champagne. | 竟然是法国香槟 |
[18:09] | Hey, was this guy rich? | 你的落跑新郎很有钱吗 |
[18:10] | Victoria, he was a terrible guy, | 维多利亚 那男人狼心狗肺 |
[18:13] | it doesn’t matter how rich he is. | 就算他再有钱又有何用 |
[18:15] | Are you sure you’re from L.A.? | 你真的是洛城人吗 |
[18:19] | Yeah, your values are suspiciously middle-American. | 是啊 你的价值观和中部人很像 |
[18:24] | You know, people tell me that all the time. | 别人经常这么评价我 |
[18:25] | Maybe I should move there. | 我干脆搬过去算了 |
[18:27] | Move to the midwest? | 搬到中西部吗 |
[18:29] | Good god, I’d rather die. | 老天 杀了我也不去 |
[18:35] | Now you’re all living in the midwest, | 现在你们都住在中西部 |
[18:37] | middle-aged, and alone. | 人老珠黄 孤苦伶仃 |
[18:41] | It’s funny, ’cause it’s true. | 因为真实 所以搞笑 |
[18:44] | We’re not alone, we have each other. | 我们才不孤苦伶仃呢 我们有彼此相伴 |
[18:46] | So that’s how we met. | 这就是我们相识的故事 |
[18:48] | And we all remember how we met you. | 而我们都记得当初是怎么认识你的 |
[18:50] | Now, there’s just one thing about this place | 关于这房子 只有一件事 |
[18:53] | that I should mention. | 我需要提个醒 |
[18:54] | Why are you renting to prostitutes? | 你怎么把房子租给了性工作者 |
[19:00] | This is Elka Ostrovsky, | 这位是爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基 |
[19:02] | she’s a caretaker who comes with the house, | 她是随屋附送的门房 |
[19:04] | if you wish to retain her. | 如果你们想留下她的话 |
[19:05] | I’ll leave you to get all that worked out. | 我不打扰了 你们慢慢聊 |
[19:10] | Look, Elka, these women don’t really seem to be your style. | 爱尔卡 这几个女人和你完全不是一路人 |
[19:13] | They’re from L.A., what did you expect? | 她们是从洛城来的 你还能有什么指望 |
[19:17] | I went out there one time. | 我去过洛城一次 |
[19:18] | I did well on a few game shows, | 我在几期游戏秀上很出风头 |
[19:20] | but I was very glad to come home. | 但我很庆幸能回到克利夫兰 |
[19:26] | I’ll tell them the place is no longer available. | 那我去告诉她们房子不外租了 |
[19:28] | Oh, no, no. They can stay. | 不用 她们可以搬进来 |
[19:31] | I’ll fix ’em. | 姐来调教她们 |