时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:05] | Maybe it’s the champagne talking, | 或许是因为上了酒劲 |
[00:06] | but I think there is a very good-looking, | 但我觉得那边非常帅气 |
[00:09] | very young man staring at me. | 非常年轻的小哥正直勾勾地盯着我看 |
[00:13] | Why don’t you go talk to him? He’s obviously interested. | 你为何不去搭下讪 他明显对你有兴趣 |
[00:16] | But he’s a baby. | 但他还是个孩子啊 |
[00:18] | So go take candy from him. | 那就过去抢他的糖[性爱] |
[00:21] | Maybe a quick “hello”. | 那我就去打个招呼吧 |
[00:23] | No one that age in L.A would ever look at me. | 在洛杉矶 这种年轻男人从来不会甩我一眼 |
[00:26] | No one in Cleveland either. | 在克利夫兰也一样不甩 |
[00:28] | The dude’s blind. | 那小子是个盲人 |
[00:30] | He’s blind? | 他是个盲人 |
[00:31] | This ought to be good. | 这下可精彩了 |
[00:34] | You know, some people say it’s rude to stare. | 别人都说 盯着女士看是不礼貌的 |
[00:37] | Lucky for you, I’m not one of them. | 算你走运 我从来不这么觉得 |
[00:39] | Was I staring? I don’t think so. | 我刚在盯着你看吗 我觉得没有啊 |
[00:42] | It’s cute, your trying to take it back. | 你这么故作掩饰还挺可爱的 |
[00:44] | But it’s okay. I’m not blind. | 放心吧 没事 我可不是瞎子 |
[00:47] | I mean, being blind is great. | 我的意思是 当个盲人挺好的 |
[00:50] | I mean, not like, “yay!” great, but, you know, | 我不是说这是喜事临门 |
[00:54] | “good for you” great. | 而是夸你身残志坚 |
[00:56] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[00:58] | The nice thing is, you won’t see me leaving. | 至少 你看不到我离开 |
[01:00] | – Sorry I bothered you. – Don’t go. | -抱歉打扰了 -别走 |
[01:01] | You’re funny. And you have a beautiful voice. | 你很有趣 而且你的声音很好听 |
[01:04] | Oh, thank you. I’m Joy. | 谢谢 我叫乔依 |
[01:06] | I’m Mark. | 我叫马克 |
[01:08] | Here’s your order, sir. | 这是您点的 先生 |
[01:10] | Listen, I have to run, | 听着 我得走了 |
[01:11] | but maybe we can have a drink sometime? | 但改天我们一起喝一杯如何 |
[01:14] | That sounds great. | 没问题 |
[01:16] | Can I ask how old you are? | 我能问问你多大了吗 |
[01:18] | People say I look young, but I’m 22. | 别人都说我显小 但我已经22岁了 |
[01:22] | I’m a little older than that. | 我比你 稍微大一点儿 |
[01:24] | What, like, 26? | 大概 26岁吗 |
[01:26] | Exactly. | 对极了 |
[01:27] | In three weeks. | 还差三个星期呢 |
[01:29] | Really? | 不是吧你 |
[01:30] | Really. | 当然是 |
[01:32] | Here’s my I.D. | 这是我的身份证 |
[01:36] | I would’ve guessed younger. | 我本来猜你更年轻呢 |
[01:41] | I have a huge announcement to make. | 我要宣布一件大事 |
[01:43] | It’s from my daughter, Emmy. | 是我女儿艾美发来的消息 |
[01:44] | She says she has a huge announcement to make. | 她说她要宣布一件大事 |
[01:47] | Drama queen. | 就会小题大作 |
[01:50] | Uh, she’s coming to Cleveland, | 她要来克利夫兰 |
[01:51] | and she’s bringing her fiance. | 并且是和她的未婚夫一起 |
[01:54] | He has dark hair, | 他一头黑发 |
[01:55] | is athletic, sexy– oh, my god. | 是个运动员 性感无比 天呐 |
[01:59] | I bet it’s A-Rod. | 我敢肯定是艾-罗德 |
[02:00] | A-Rod? From the Yankees? | 艾-罗德 扬基队的那个吗 |
[02:02] | Boo! | 呸 |
[02:05] | It was inevitable. | 这是合情合理的事 |
[02:06] | See, A-Rod did a guest appearance | 艾-罗德曾经在艾美主演的 |
[02:08] | on Emmy’s Spanish soap opera, Chica Blanca Loca. | 西语肥皂剧《疯狂的白人女孩》里客串演出 |
[02:11] | He was a rich Latin lover, | 他是一个有钱的拉丁浪子 |
[02:13] | and she was a scheming gold digger. | 而她是一个诡计多端的拜金女 |
[02:15] | And what did they play on the show? | 那他们在电视剧里演的啥 |
[02:19] | Well, this is a first. | 这倒是头一次哦 |
[02:21] | I’m going out with a blind guy. | 我要跟一个盲人约会 |
[02:23] | That’s great. And he’s really cute. | 真不错啊 他长得真的很帅 |
[02:24] | – Yeah. – And the best news is, | -是啊 -最棒的是 |
[02:26] | he thinks I’m 26. | 他以为我才26岁 |
[02:28] | So he’s blind and dumb? | 这么说 他又瞎又蠢[哑] |
[02:31] | By the end of it, he’ll wish he was deaf too. | 完事时 他肯定会希望自己还是个聋子 |
[02:41] | Let’s pick up the pace, people. | 姐妹们 麻利点儿 |
[02:43] | Emmy just texted me. | 艾美刚发短信了 |
[02:44] | The limo is on the way from the airport. | 他们的豪华轿车已经从机场出发了 |
[02:46] | Check it. | 听着 |
[02:47] | Texting’s like a flagrate spell in the chamber of secrets. | 短信如同秘密之屋里的标记显现咒 |
[02:50] | For reals. | 当真哟 |
[02:53] | Why are you talking like that? | 你为什么要这样说话 |
[02:54] | Because I have to be 26 for my date. | 因为我得在约会对象面前装26岁啊 |
[02:57] | And Harry Potter is kind of a big deal for people my age. | 我这个年纪的年轻人都超爱《哈利波特》的 |
[03:01] | I got this, | 我肯定可以的 |
[03:02] | the kid’s gonna be totes into me. | 那孩子绝逼被我迷得晕头转向 |
[03:07] | Oh, those smell good. | 这些闻起来真香 |
[03:08] | Uh, they’re for A-Rod. | 打住 这是为艾-罗德准备的 |
[03:10] | Loaded with cajun pepper and laxatives. | 拌上了超辣胡椒粉和泻药 |
[03:10] | 扬基队与克利夫兰印第安人队 是死对头 | |
[03:15] | They’re here. Places, everyone. | 他们到了 各就各位哦 |
[03:20] | Mother, dearest. I’ve arrived. | 亲爱的妈妈 我来了 |
[03:22] | Oh, Emmy darling. | 艾美小宝贝 |
[03:24] | I am so excited to meet your fiance. | 我真高兴要见到你的未婚夫了 |
[03:26] | Oh, he’s just getting the luggage. | 他正在拿行李 |
[03:28] | Melanie, this is so, so special. | 梅兰妮 我要给你个特别的拥抱 |
[03:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:33] | – Hello, Emmy. – Hey, mom. | -你好 艾美 -嘿 老妈 |
[03:36] | Will! Aw, honey. | 威尔 宝贝儿 |
[03:39] | Will. | 威尔 |
[03:41] | Will! Great timing, you’re about to meet A-Rod. | 威尔 来得真巧啊 你将见到艾-罗德哦 |
[03:45] | Why is A-Rod coming here? | 艾-罗德为什么要来这儿 |
[03:47] | Well, isn’t he your fiance? | 他不是你的未婚夫吗 |
[03:49] | Will is my fiance. Duh. | 威尔才是我的未婚夫 瞧瞧 |
[03:53] | And I know it’s awfully sudden, | 我知道订婚来得太突然 |
[03:54] | but we’re head over heels in love. | 但我们坠入爱河无可自拔 |
[03:55] | Now, go put the bags by the stairs. | 快把我的包放楼梯边去 |
[03:58] | Ah, isn’t she great? | 她超赞 是不是 |
[04:01] | That was shocking. | 令人瞠目结舌啊 |
[04:04] | Joy, have a cupcake. | 乔依 来块蛋糕 |
[04:11] | Well, so–our kids are engaged. | 那么 我们的孩子订婚了 |
[04:14] | – Yeah. – How about that? | -是啊 -多棒啊 |
[04:15] | It is just, so… uh, unexpected. | 感觉… 出乎意料 |
[04:18] | And… | 而且 |
[04:20] | I’m pregnant! | 我怀孕了 |
[04:24] | Not really. I just thought we needed a dramatic moment | 假的啦 人家就是觉得需要一个小高潮 |
[04:26] | to ease the tension. | 来缓和紧张气氛 |
[04:29] | – I get it. – That’s crazy. | -我懂的 -太疯狂了 |
[04:41] | Emmy, dearest, how could this have possibly happened? | 亲爱的艾美 这一切是怎么发生的 |
[04:44] | Well, it was very romantic, actually. | 事实上非常浪漫 |
[04:46] | As you know, I was dating a certain baseball player. | 你知道的 我本来是和某棒球手约会 |
[04:48] | Boo! | 呸 |
[04:51] | And then there was the actor who broke up with me. | 后来那个演员又和我分手了 |
[04:54] | – Are you hearing this? – Yeah. | -你听到她说的了吗 -当然 |
[04:55] | Can you believe she chose me over all those other guys? | 难以置信她会放弃其他人选择我 |
[04:58] | All those other guys. | 其他那么多人哦 |
[05:01] | It’s so beast that you two got together. | 你们两个在一起 实在是好到爆了 |
[05:05] | I know, right? | 就是呀 对不对 |
[05:06] | I mean, there I was, in between relationships back in L.A., | 当时的我 回到洛杉矶处于感情空窗期 |
[05:08] | and I walk into the restaurant where Will is waiting tables. | 我走进餐厅 威尔正好在那里当服务生 |
[05:11] | I looked across the room | 我隔桌看着他 |
[05:12] | and I had this magical moment that took my breath away. | 奇妙的火花产生 让我无法呼吸 |
[05:14] | You saw Will. | 你看见威尔了 |
[05:15] | Brad Pitt. | 是布拉德·皮特 |
[05:18] | But Will was waiting on him, | 但威尔是他那桌的服务生 |
[05:19] | and he walked over with water and food, and I thought, | 他端着水与食物走过 我便想 |
[05:21] | “Now, this is someone who can really take care of me”. | 这才是真正能照顾我的人 |
[05:24] | And I will. I’ve had a crush on her since I was 12. | 我会的 我从12岁起就迷上她了 |
[05:27] | Oh, isn’t that just like love? | 爱情不就与此相似吗 |
[05:29] | Striking whether it’s a good idea or not. | 好坏与否 都让人无法自拔 |
[05:32] | Oh, there’s my 22-year-old. | 我的22岁小情人来了 |
[05:34] | He thinks I’m 26. | 他以为我才26岁 |
[05:37] | – Is he blind? – Yes. | -那人是瞎子吗 -是的 |
[05:43] | Yo, Mark-ay. | 哟 马仔 |
[05:44] | How ya livin’? | 你还好哇 |
[05:46] | Uh, hey, Joy. | 你好呀 乔依 |
[05:47] | Ready to roll deep and get money? | 准备好去嗨一把再爽一把吗 |
[05:50] | You know it. | 你懂的 |
[05:55] | – That guy is really hot. – Hmm. | -那家伙长得可真帅啊 -是啊 |
[05:58] | Yet he can’t even look at himself in the mirror. | 但他却无法在镜中凝望自己 |
[06:02] | That poor, blind, hot bastard. | 又怜又瞎的性感小混蛋 |
[06:05] | So, I guess you guys would be | 那么 我想你们两个 |
[06:06] | uncomfortable staying in the same room, right? Right. | 如果同居一室应该不自在吧 对吗 |
[06:08] | Of course not. Will, help me unpack. | 当然不会 威尔 帮我卸行李 |
[06:10] | I’m just gonna get a snack first. | 我想先吃点零食 |
[06:11] | Uh, you ate on the plane. Piggy here loves his snacks. | 你在飞机上吃过了 小猪猪贪吃零食哦 |
[06:15] | She calls me “Piggy”. | 她称呼我为「小猪猪」 |
[06:20] | Okay, I guess we’re happy for them. | 好的 看来我们都为他们高兴 |
[06:22] | Although I must say, | 不过我必须说 |
[06:23] | Emmy is not who I imagined my son | 艾美可不是我心目中想象的 |
[06:24] | spending the rest of his life with. | 和我儿子共度此生的女人 |
[06:26] | They’re just getting married. | 他们只是结婚罢了 |
[06:27] | They’re not spending the rest of their lives with each other. | 又不是要共度余生 |
[06:31] | For some people, that’s what marriage means. | 对一般人来说 结婚是一辈子的事 |
[06:34] | But Emmy is not “Some people.” No, she has dated stars | 艾美不是一般人 她约会过的明星 |
[06:37] | on two continents and South America. | 遍布两大洲以及南美 |
[06:42] | But this is her first waiter. | 这是她第一次尝试服务生 |
[06:47] | And he’s not even a struggling actor, you know, | 他连个十八线演员都不是 |
[06:49] | which would almost excuse it. | 否则我心里也勉强可以接受啊 |
[06:51] | He’s studying to be a social worker. | 他在学习成为社工 |
[06:53] | Oh, honey, you’re only making it worse. Now, listen, | 亲爱的 你这是越描越黑 听着 |
[06:56] | this is sending us down a bad road. | 这门亲事可没什么好处 |
[06:58] | Oh, you’re right, you’re right, you’re right. | 是的是的 你说得对 |
[06:59] | Maybe they’ll just snap out of it. | 或许他们自然而然就分了 |
[07:00] | We can’t count on that. | 我们可不能指望这个 |
[07:02] | I’ve had marriages | 我就曾有过 |
[07:02] | I haven’t snapped out of until two marriages later. | 两段婚姻结束后才了结的姻缘 |
[07:07] | So, what are you saying? It’s our responsibility | 那你的意思是 我们两个有责任 |
[07:09] | to destroy their happiness through meddling? | 从中离间拆散这对鸳鸯 |
[07:12] | I believe it’s pronounced, “Mothering”. | 不是”从中离间” 这叫”母爱无限” |
[07:18] | So maybe we should try | 等他们起来后 |
[07:19] | talking to them again when they wake up. | 或许我们该再和他们谈谈 |
[07:21] | Oh, they’re up. I know your daughter’s an actress, | 他们起来了 我知道你女儿是演员 |
[07:22] | but she also likes to direct–loudly. | 但她也喜欢当导演 大声指挥人 |
[07:25] | Shh. Yes, I’ll hold for A-Rod. | 嘘 好的 我会等艾-罗德接的 |
[07:29] | Elka, what are you doing? | 爱尔卡 你在做什么 |
[07:31] | Emmy gave her his number so | 艾美把他的电话给她了 |
[07:32] | she could mess with his head. | 她打算搅乱他的大脑 |
[07:34] | Hey, A-Rod. | 你好啊 艾-罗德 |
[07:36] | Is Derek Jeter as sweet and handsome as everyone says? | 你们队长德瑞克·基特真像大家说的人好又帅气吗 |
[07:39] | Will you please hang up? | 拜托你快挂了吧 |
[07:41] | He could still be my future son-in-law. | 他还是很可能成为我未来女婿的 |
[07:44] | He’s crying. | 他都哭了 |
[07:47] | A lot. No, there, there. | 哭得真惨 别啊 听着听着 |
[07:50] | The only reason people don’t like you | 人们不喜欢你只有一个原因 |
[07:53] | is because you’re good. | 就是你太优秀了 |
[07:55] | Uh, except when it counts. | 好吧 除了比赛的时候 |
[08:00] | This is fun. | 真有意思 |
[08:04] | What up, y’all? Joy Scroggs, in the hizzie. | 整啥呢妞儿们 乔依·斯克罗格打靶归来 |
[08:09] | Well, well, well. The walk of shame. | 瞧你 做完爱回来 羞耻之行 |
[08:11] | Shame is for your generation. | 那是你这种老古董年代的话语 |
[08:13] | Like AOL. | 就像”美国在线” |
[08:16] | So, what’s going on with Wemmy? | “威美”的事进展如何 |
[08:19] | – Who? – Will and Emmy. | -谁 -威尔和艾美啊 |
[08:20] | I tmz-ed it for you. | 我都帮你们在名人八卦网造势了 |
[08:24] | Oh, it’s a mess. | 一团糟 |
[08:25] | I talked to Emmy. She talked to Will. | 我跟艾美谈了 她也跟威尔谈了 |
[08:27] | And it just proved how useless talking to your kids is. | 结果只能证明现在的孩子多不听话 |
[08:30] | Fail, “Comma”, Epic. | 惨的那个败啊 |
[08:33] | What? | 说什么 |
[08:34] | You know what us youngs would do? | 知道我们小年轻会怎么做吗 |
[08:36] | Flip the script and switch it up. | 剑走偏锋 出奇制胜 |
[08:38] | What what? | 厉害了哟 |
[08:46] | I’m gonna smack you. | 真想赏你一大嘴巴子 |
[08:49] | I mean, why don’t you talk to Emmy, and you talk to Will? | 何不由你找艾美谈 你找威尔谈呢 |
[08:53] | That’s not bad. | 听起来不赖 |
[08:54] | Emmy respects you, and Will is scared of me. | 艾美敬重你 威尔敬畏我 |
[08:58] | From when you swam naked in our swimming pool. | 自打看到你在我们家裸泳就吓着了 |
[09:03] | You know, I didn’t ask to be born a Scorpio. | 天生一美蝎 性感难自弃啊 |
[09:07] | Oh, that’s Mark. | 哦 马克来了 |
[09:09] | And I don’t even have to brush my hair | 我都用不着梳妆打扮 |
[09:10] | or take my glasses off. | 戴着眼镜就能见人 |
[09:12] | Dating the blind is awesome. | 跟盲人约会真是爽翻了 |
[09:17] | So, ‘sup? | 肿么了 |
[09:19] | Well, I kind of have big news. I didn’t tell you this before | 我有件重要的事要说 之前没告诉你 |
[09:22] | because I didn’t want to get your hopes up, | 是怕你过于期待 |
[09:23] | but I’m on the list for an experimental operation | 是这样 我被列在一个治疗失明的 |
[09:26] | to get my sight back… and a spot has come open! | 试验手术名单上 现在有个名额了 |
[09:29] | – When? – Thursday. | -什么时候 -周四 |
[09:33] | I need something that will make me look 26. | 我需要动点手脚 让自己看上去26岁 |
[09:35] | Can’t you tell him the truth? | 告诉他真相不就得了 |
[09:36] | And risk losing him? Being with him is so profound. | 冒着失去他的风险吗 这段感情意义深刻 |
[09:39] | Oh, who am I kidding? | 我蒙谁呢 |
[09:41] | He’s 22–the sex is amazing. | 跟22岁的男人滚床单真心爽啊 |
[09:44] | The government should be paying 22-year-olds not to work | 政府应该拨款给22岁的 别让他们工作 |
[09:46] | just so they can have sex with older women. | 安安心心地跟大龄妇女做爱就好了 |
[09:49] | Well, great sex is a good reason to do something drastic, | 为了”性福” 的确值得大力争取 |
[09:52] | but unfortunately, your opotions are limited. | 但不幸的是 你能选择的办法很有限啊 |
[09:54] | I should add, I don’t care if it’s legal, or safe. | 再加一句 犯法玩命的姐也不在乎 |
[09:56] | Ah, that changes things. How soon can you get to Ecuador? | 这就好办了 你多久能到厄瓜多尔 |
[10:00] | He might have his sight back by Thursday. | 他也许周四就复明了 |
[10:02] | Right. I’ll never get a face donor by then anyway. | 也对 这么短的时间也找不来捐脸的 |
[10:05] | Now, there is something closer to home that I’ve heard of. | 不过 我还听过国内的一个法子 |
[10:08] | The gene treatment. | 基因疗法 |
[10:10] | – A brilliant doctor– – Doctor Gene? | -一位伟大的博士 -吉英医生吗 |
[10:12] | Actually, doctor Hansen. Well, actually, Mr. Hansen. | 事实上是汉森博士 其实是汉森先生 |
[10:15] | He thought “doctor” was too stuffy and, well, misleading. | 他觉得博士太古板 更怕被误以为是医生 |
[10:18] | He’s taken all the science and hardware from | 他利用一家废弃酸洗牛仔裤工厂的 |
[10:20] | an abandoned acid-wash jeans factory | 全部技术和机器 |
[10:23] | and repurposed it to smooth and tighten a woman’s face. | 并将其改造成柔滑紧致女士脸部肌肤的法宝 |
[10:27] | Stop it. She is obviously not going to sign up | 别说了 显然她不会去报名参加这个 |
[10:30] | for some sketchy-sounding experimental face treatment. | 听起来七拼八凑的脸部试验治疗 |
[10:33] | Butt out, Mel. | 别掺和 梅梅 |
[10:35] | I know you and my mom are crazy-worried, | 我知道你和我妈都非常担心 |
[10:38] | but don’t be. | 但真的没必要 |
[10:39] | Will adores me, and I love him for that. | 威尔可喜欢我了 我就爱他这点 |
[10:43] | It’s just that, um, you’ve been engaged a number of times. | 只是 你曾经订婚过不少次 |
[10:48] | A number that is divisible by 2, 3, and 4. | 而这个次数能同时被2 3 4整除 |
[10:52] | But they were bad boys, and I’m over them. | 可那些都是花花公子 我彻底释怀了 |
[10:53] | I mean, sure, they’re exciting, and you can’t wait to see them, | 当然 他们很带劲 我等不及想见他们 |
[10:56] | and the sex is amazing, and you think of them night and day– | 跟他们上床也很爽 我没日没夜地想着他们 |
[11:00] | Where was I? | 说到哪儿了 |
[11:04] | Will, before this relationship goes any further, | 威尔 在你们感情更进一步前 |
[11:05] | there’s something you need to know. | 有件事我得告诉你 |
[11:07] | Which is what? | 什么事 |
[11:10] | Oh. Oh, this is– this is really difficult. | 这真是 真是难以启齿 |
[11:13] | You see, it’s very personal. | 你懂的 很私密的问题 |
[11:14] | But, well, we Chase women suffer from– | 是这样 蔡斯家的女人都会有… |
[11:17] | Oh, god, this is so tough. | 老天 太难了 |
[11:20] | See, before I turned 30, Will, | 我30岁前 威尔 |
[11:22] | my breasts were as large as Emmy’s…larger, even. | 我的胸部跟艾美的一样汹涌 甚至更大 |
[11:25] | But then I was struck with– | 后来 我就得了一种病 |
[11:28] | chest blight. | “胸萎” |
[11:30] | What? | 什么 |
[11:32] | Emmy is walking around with two gorgeous time bombs. | 艾美胸前有两个惹火的”定时炸弹” |
[11:37] | Touching them only speeds up the process. | 每一次的抚摸都是在加速其爆炸 |
[11:41] | You’re kidding me. | 逗我玩的吧 |
[11:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:45] | No way. | 不可能 |
[11:46] | But really? | 真的吗 |
[11:49] | Chest blight. | 胸萎症 |
[11:51] | Please don’t take this personally. | 请不要觉得我是在针对你 |
[11:52] | I’m just a little concerned | 我只是有点担心 |
[11:54] | that you might be able to push Will around. | 你对威尔太颐指气使了 |
[11:58] | Look, he is one of the best men I have ever met. | 听我说 他是我认识的最棒的男人之一 |
[12:01] | And while you may see him as easily persuaded, | 也许你觉得他太好说话了 |
[12:03] | I see it as, if he’s gonna be bossed around, | 可我觉得 如果他注定被人呼来唤去 |
[12:06] | shouldn’t it be by somebody who loves him? | 让爱他的人使唤他不是更好吗 |
[12:10] | That’s an interesting spin. | 狡辩得不错 |
[12:12] | Look, if you want Will to come to Cleveland more often, | 如果你希望威尔常来克利夫兰的话 |
[12:15] | I can make that happen. | 我可以实现这点 |
[12:18] | That would be nice. | 那就太好了 |
[12:20] | I just googled it. | 我刚谷歌了一下 |
[12:22] | No such thing as chest blight. | 才没有什么胸萎症 |
[12:24] | You know, google doesn’t know everything. | 谷歌又不是万能的 |
[12:27] | Victoria, I know you’re trying to do what’s best for your daughter. | 维多利亚 我知道你在努力为你女儿打算 |
[12:29] | You’re a good mom. | 你是个好妈妈 |
[12:31] | Well, I’ve often told Emmy that. | 这话我倒常说给艾美听 |
[12:34] | I’m poor and unfamous. | 我没什么钱又籍籍无名 |
[12:36] | And I’ll probably always be poor and unfamous. | 也许我会永远一穷二白 籍籍无名下去 |
[12:40] | But I can guarantee that every night when she comes home, | 但我可以保证 当她每晚回到家时 |
[12:44] | she’ll have a man with a sympathetic ear, | 有一个愿意听她倾诉的男人等着她 |
[12:46] | a glass of wine, | 还有一杯红酒 |
[12:48] | and a foot rub. | 和脚底按摩 |
[12:49] | Now, what woman doesn’t deserve that? | 哪个女人不值得这一切呢 |
[12:52] | We all do. | 我们都值得 |
[12:54] | You really are a great mom. | 你真的是个好妈妈 |
[12:56] | It’s so nice to hear those words coming out of someone else’s mouth. | 这话从别人嘴里说出来 真是让人受用不尽 |
[13:00] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[13:03] | – And Will? – Yes? | -威尔 -怎么了 |
[13:05] | Do you think I could have a foot rub? | 你能给我做个足底按摩吗 |
[13:08] | I think that would be… | 我觉得这… |
[13:10] | really inappropriate. | 实在不太合适 |
[13:14] | I’m sorry, I blew it. | 抱歉 我搞砸了 |
[13:15] | But she was saying such nice stuff about Will. | 可她说了好多关于威尔的好话 |
[13:17] | Oh, and he was saying such nice stuff about me. | 威尔也对我赞不绝口 |
[13:19] | They found our Kryptonite. | 他们找到了对付我们的氪石 |
[13:23] | Do you smell something? | 你闻到什么味儿了吗 |
[13:24] | Yeah, it smells kind of bleachy? | 是啊 有点像漂白水的味道 |
[13:28] | Joy, how did it go? Are you okay? | 乔依 怎么样 你还好吗 |
[13:31] | Hideously painful. | 惨绝人寰地痛 |
[13:32] | It stings, and it itches, but in a few minutes, | 又刺又痒 不过等一会儿 |
[13:34] | when the bandages come off, I’ll look 20 years younger. | 把绷带取下来 我就能年轻20岁了 |
[13:37] | Although he did say there might be some redness. | 不过他也提到或许会有点红肿 |
[13:39] | Or paralysis. | 或者麻痹 |
[13:40] | It was hard to tell from his accent. | 他口音太重不容易听懂 |
[13:44] | Jeez, I hope she’ll be okay. | 天啊 希望她没事 |
[13:45] | You mean, look okay. All right, | 你是说 希望她的脸没事吧 |
[13:48] | so what is our new plan for Will and Emmy? | 我们对威尔和艾美的新计划是什么 |
[13:50] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[13:51] | Nobody could have talked either one of us | 过去没人能成功劝服我俩 |
[13:52] | out of the men we married. | 不要嫁给我们的丈夫 |
[13:53] | I think we just need to embrace it. | 我看我们只能接受这事了 |
[13:56] | You know, there’s a certain “Denying Reality” aspect | 这个时候你这种”抗拒现实”的神态 |
[13:58] | to that that I find appealing. | 我觉得还挺有感染力的 |
[14:02] | And we get to plan a wedding together. | 我们可以一起策划婚礼 |
[14:03] | And we get to have the same grandkids. | 共同拥有孙儿孙女 |
[14:05] | And they can call you grandma | 他们可以叫你奶奶 |
[14:06] | and call me Victoria. | 叫我维多利亚 |
[14:11] | I can’t get rid of A-Rod. | 艾-罗德缠死人了 |
[14:15] | Oh, yes, if it were any other team, | 没错 要是在其他队 |
[14:17] | you would be the shortstop. | 你肯定能做游击手的 |
[14:20] | I mean, if they didn’t care about fielding. | 前提是他们放弃防守的话 |
[14:24] | Waterworks. | 我得尿尿了 |
[14:30] | Oh, no! | 不要啊 |
[14:32] | My face! | 我的脸 |
[14:33] | What? What is it, honey? | 怎么了 出什么事了 亲爱的 |
[14:35] | – Look! – Oh, my god. | -你们看 -我的天 |
[14:36] | No, you look exactly the same. This is a disaster. | 你和之前完全一样 真是个灾难 |
[14:40] | What am I going to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[14:41] | Look, try to look on the bright side. | 往好的一面去想 |
[14:43] | Your procedure failed. Maybe his will too. | 你的手术失败了 或许他的也会失败 |
[14:48] | Sweetie, so you’re not 26. But you know what? | 亲爱的 你不是26岁又如何 知道吗 |
[14:50] | Any man would be lucky to have you. | 任何男人能得到你都是走大运了 |
[14:57] | What are you hiding behind your back? | 你在背后藏什么呢 |
[14:58] | Oh, nothing. Just my lucky clump of hair. | 没什么 是我的幸运护身头发符 |
[15:03] | Oh, my god! My hair! | 我的天 我的头发 |
[15:06] | The procedure is making my hair fall out! | 那个手术让我开始掉头发了 |
[15:08] | Did he say there would be side effects? | 他提到会有副作用吗 |
[15:10] | I thought he said, “Air loss”. | 我以为他说的是 掉气 |
[15:12] | I pictured myself as a beautiful asthmatic. | 我还把自己想象成美丽的哮喘病人 |
[15:15] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[15:17] | I have some wigs you can look at, | 你可以试试我的假发 |
[15:18] | or–or an attractive turban? | 或者是漂亮的包头巾 |
[15:20] | Don’t lie to me! | 别想骗我 |
[15:21] | You know there’s no such thing as an attractive turban. | 你明知道包头巾就没一个是漂亮的 |
[15:25] | Okay, you–you don’t need a turban. | 你用不着包头巾 |
[15:26] | So you lost a few strands. | 不就是掉了几缕头发嘛 |
[15:28] | You still have a beautiful head of hair. | 还是掩不住你满头秀发的风韵 |
[15:29] | Honey, just go upstairs and get some rest, okay? | 亲爱的 上楼去休息一下吧 |
[15:31] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:33] | – I’m going to lie down. – Okay. | -我去躺会 -好 |
[15:35] | My god! | 妈呀 |
[15:42] | So, what are we thinking of for the wedding? | 你们的婚礼打算怎么张罗啊 |
[15:44] | I was thinking something small, maybe like the beach? | 我想着 排场小一点 比如海滩婚礼 |
[15:47] | There ya go thinking again. | 瞧你又开始瞎想了 |
[15:49] | It’s going to be a destination wedding, | 我们要办个海外婚礼 |
[15:51] | Otherwise, In style will not cover it. | 不然《风尚》杂志是不会刊登的 |
[15:53] | And if it’s not in a magazine, are you even married? | 要是连杂志都上不去 这算结的哪门子婚啊 |
[15:55] | You know, it really does need to be fabulous. | 确实应该办得隆重一些 |
[15:57] | I mean, you only get so many weddings in a lifetime. | 毕竟人一辈子也结不了几次婚 |
[16:01] | Okay, on to another important topic: | 进行下一个重要话题 |
[16:03] | How many grandkids are we going to have? | 你们打算要几个孩子 |
[16:04] | – None. – Lots. | -不要 -一堆 |
[16:06] | – No kids? – No grandkids? | -不要孩子吗 -不要孩子吗 |
[16:08] | Well, not unless my publicist says that I need the press. | 除非公关说我需要用这条新闻炒作 |
[16:10] | And in that case, I’ll just hire a surrogate. | 真到那时候 我就雇个代孕妈妈 |
[16:12] | Oh, I would have killed for a surrogate. | 当年要是有人帮我代孕就好了 |
[16:15] | But I guess you always want better for your kids. | 但妈妈总是想为孩子提供更好的条件嘛 |
[16:19] | I’m not going to let some stranger give birth to our child. | 我可不会找个陌生人帮我们生孩子 |
[16:21] | It doesn’t have to be a stranger. | 不一定非得找陌生人 |
[16:23] | It could be our maid. | 可以找我们的保姆啊 |
[16:26] | What is wrong with you? | 你脑子有病吧 |
[16:28] | Now, now, now, kids. You just need to calm– | 好了 孩子们 冷静 |
[16:29] | Maybe we should let them work it out for themselves. | 还是让他们自己解决吧 |
[16:33] | Or potentially not. | 不解决最好 |
[16:35] | Yes, right. | 是啊 没错 |
[16:37] | You know, Will wants to be a social worker. | 威尔想做个社工 |
[16:40] | Well, that’s not going to happen. | 他想都别想 |
[16:42] | You’re not the boss of me. | 你凭什么为我做主 |
[16:44] | How dare you say that I am not the boss of you. | 竟然说我不能替你做主 想造反啊你 |
[16:51] | I’m not going after her. | 我可不去追她 |
[16:52] | Good. | 这就对了 |
[16:55] | All right, I can’t take this. | 不行 我看不下去了 |
[16:56] | I mean, somebody’s got to go after her. | 总得有人去追她 |
[16:57] | The scene calls for it. | 剧情需要 |
[16:59] | Emmy! Hold on, mommy’s coming. | 艾美 等等 妈妈来了 |
[17:03] | I’m proud of you, honey. | 你真是好样的 儿子 |
[17:05] | I guess I should have gotten to know her better | 在她让我向她求婚之前 |
[17:06] | before she told me to propose. | 我该再多了解了解她 |
[17:09] | Well, what did you guys talk about? | 那你们平时都聊什么 |
[17:12] | I don’t know. We mostly talked in bed. | 基本上都是在床上聊天 |
[17:14] | Everything she says in bed sounds like a good idea. | 她在床上说的话听着都挺有道理 |
[17:20] | I’m sorry, Will, but Emmy wants you to come outside. | 威尔 艾美想让你出去一下 |
[17:22] | She–she wants to tweet a picture of her | 她想在推特上发一张 |
[17:24] | throwing the ring in your face. | 把戒指扔到你脸上的照片 |
[17:27] | Right. I remember initialing that in the prenup. | 好吧 婚前协议里好像是有这条 |
[17:31] | I’m really sorry, Will, but I think this is for the best. | 真遗憾 威尔 但这样对你们两个都好 |
[17:34] | And I know that someday | 你早晚会找到 |
[17:35] | you will find the right feet to massage. | 那双需要你按摩的真命天”脚” |
[17:38] | Those aren’t your feet, right? | 你指的不是你的脚吧 |
[17:42] | Well, of course not. | 当然不是啦 |
[17:49] | – How’s Emmy? – Oh, you know Emmy. | -艾美怎么样了 -你也知道那孩子 |
[17:51] | She’s destroyed and devastated, | 伤心欲绝 痛不欲生 |
[17:54] | and she’s already changed her facebook status to, | 她已经把脸书网状态改成了 |
[17:56] | “It’s complicated”, with Ryan Gosling. | 和瑞恩·高斯林的”感情很复杂” |
[18:00] | So, how are we feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[18:01] | Oh, I have to admit, I am relieved. | 不得不说 真是松了一口气 |
[18:03] | But I did kind of like the idea of being related to you. | 但我还真的挺想跟你结亲家的 |
[18:07] | Me too. But you know, we already are like family. | 我也是 不过我们已经像是一家人了 |
[18:09] | That’s true, that’s true. | 说的是 说的是 |
[18:11] | But it would’ve been fun to be grandmothers together. | 但一起当上奶奶外婆肯定很有意思 |
[18:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:14] | Although we do have a bald, | 不过家里还有个秃顶 |
[18:16] | crying bundle of Joy at home. | 爱哭闹的乔依等我们照顾呢 |
[18:20] | And she’s probably ready for another bottle right about now. | 她现在差不多要开始喝第二瓶了 |
[18:27] | Of course I’m devastated. | 我当然痛不欲生了 |
[18:29] | That’s why I need you to help me get close to Ryan Gosling. | 所以才要你帮我跟瑞恩·高斯林套近乎 |
[18:32] | Just, tell me which way he drives to work, | 你只要告诉我他上班走哪条路 |
[18:34] | and I’ll do the rest. | 剩下的我自己搞定 |
[18:36] | You’re an agent– | 你是个经纪人 |
[18:37] | It’s a part of your job. | 这是你的职责所在 |
[18:41] | Joy? | 乔依 |
[18:42] | Oh, my god. You are so beautiful. | 老天啊 你简直美若天仙 |
[18:45] | More beautiful than I ever imagined. | 比我想象中还漂亮 |
[18:47] | Blimey! Mark, you can see! | 天呐 马克 你重见光明啦 |
[18:52] | That’s a bit of all right, isn’t it? | 这真是天大的好事啊 |
[18:54] | Let’s go to my room for a proper celebration. | 走 去我房间好好庆祝一下 |
[19:00] | ‘ello. | 乃好呀 |
[19:01] | Didn’t know you was about. | 我都不知道你也在呢 |
[19:03] | Hi, I’m mark. | 你好 我是马克 |
[19:04] | Are you Joy’s mom? | 你是乔依的妈妈吗 |
[19:07] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[19:10] | Do you smell bleach? | 你闻到漂白水的味道了吗 |
[19:16] | Don’t answer that. | 别接 |
[19:17] | It’s A-Rod, and he’s depressed. | 是艾-罗德打来的 他心情郁闷 |
[19:20] | Well, so am I. | 我也郁闷 |
[19:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:24] | No, Elka’s not here. But I can talk. | 不 爱尔卡不在 但你也可以跟我聊 |
[19:28] | Oh, no, you’re much hotter than Jeter. | 才不是呢 你比基特帅多了 |
[19:31] | Me? | 我吗 |
[19:34] | 26. | 26岁 |