时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:06] | Is Victoria trying to iron again? | 维多利亚又在熨衣服吗 |
[00:08] | No, she’s reading her daughter Emmy’s latest rewrite | 不 她是在看她女儿艾美最新改写的 |
[00:11] | of their lifetime movie. | 生活台传记电影剧本 |
[00:13] | This script is a monstrosity. | 这剧本真是太可恶了 |
[00:16] | Emmy’s rewrite makes me come off | 艾美把我改写得像 |
[00:17] | as some sort of deranged Mommie Dearest. | 精神失常版的「最毒妈妈」 |
[00:18] | 琼·克劳馥的养女写的书 大肆抨击其恶毒 | |
[00:20] | This movie was supposed to be my comeback vehicle, | 这电影本该是我的东山再起之作 |
[00:23] | but if I make this movie, I’ll be a pariah in this town. | 但如果我真拍了 就会变成这里的过街老鼠 |
[00:26] | Well… maybe not in this town, | 好吧 也许不是在这里 |
[00:28] | but, you know, in towns that matter, | 而是在重要的大都市 |
[00:29] | like L.A. and New York. | 比如洛杉矶 纽约什么的 |
[00:32] | Cleveland is very forgiving. | 克利夫兰人都很宽容的 |
[00:34] | It’s like the elastic waistband of American cities. | 在美国城市中 如同松紧腰带那么”宽”容 |
[00:37] | It’s too forgiving. | 要我说是太宽容了 |
[00:39] | Not this again. | 又来了 |
[00:40] | She keeps nattering on about some cavalier baron | 她一直在嘀咕什么骑士男爵想篡夺 |
[00:43] | usurping King James. | 詹姆斯国王的王位 |
[00:44] | Baron Davis! Point guard for the Cavs. | 拜伦·戴维斯 克利夫兰骑士队的控球后卫 |
[00:48] | See? She’s just stringing random words together. | 看吧 她就这么七拼八凑胡言乱语 |
[00:54] | Oh, thank god you guys are here. | 谢天谢地 你们几个都在 |
[00:55] | I’ve had the worst day. | 我今天真是糟透了 |
[00:56] | Sorry, but if you want to vent, | 抱歉 如果你想发泄的话 |
[00:57] | you’re gonna have to take a number and wait your turn. | 领个号码牌 乖乖排队吧 |
[01:00] | I’ve been bikini shopping. | 我去买比基尼了 |
[01:01] | – Alone? – Oh, dear god! | -一个人去 -我的个天 |
[01:03] | Have you lost your mind? | 你脑子进水了吧 |
[01:04] | Bikini shopping is a minefield. | 买比基尼可是个雷区 |
[01:06] | One wrong thong and you’re a sumo wrestler. | 一旦挑错泳裤 你就会变身相扑选手 |
[01:09] | One wrong top and you’re a ten-year-old boy. | 一旦挑错上衣 你就会变身飞机场 |
[01:13] | One wrong bathing suit skirt | 一旦挑错泳裙 |
[01:15] | and you’re the Hippo from Fantasia. | 你就会变身《梦幻曲》里的胖河马 |
[01:19] | Why torture yourself now? Summer’s months away. | 为何现在就开始折磨自己 夏天还早呢 |
[01:21] | I’m going to Bermuda next week. | 下周我要去百慕大群岛 |
[01:23] | Woman’s Day magazine asked me to speak at a seminar, | 《女性挚友》杂志邀请我在研讨会上致辞 |
[01:26] | and they’re having it at this fabulous hotel on the beach. | 举办地点是一个超赞的海滨酒店 |
[01:28] | Women only? Oh, dear. | 只限女性吗 我的天 |
[01:30] | Men never look past legs and cleavage, but women… | 男人只看腿和乳沟 但是女人… |
[01:33] | Oh, you’ll be judged mercilessly. | 你就等着被残忍地挑刺吧 |
[01:36] | I’m judging you right now. | 我已经开始挑了 |
[01:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:40] | That’s why I narrowed it down to three suits. | 所以我才把选择范围缩到这三件上 |
[01:43] | If I can lose enough weight to fit into this, | 如果我能减到穿上这件 |
[01:45] | they’ll say, “She looks great.” | 她们会说”她看起来好漂亮” |
[01:47] | But if I can starve myself into this, they’ll say, | 但如果我能饿到穿上这件 她们会说 |
[01:49] | “Has she had work done?” | “她是不是抽过脂了” |
[01:51] | But if I can dehydrate myself into this, | 但如果我能脱水到穿上这个 |
[01:55] | they’ll say, “Oh, my god, I hate her.” | 她们会说 “哦 天呐 我讨厌死她了” |
[01:58] | I just want them to hate me so much. | 我好想让她们讨厌我啊 |
[02:05] | Oh, what a surprise. Flowers. | 真是个惊喜呀 有人送花来 |
[02:08] | Victoria, did you send yourself flowers again? | 维多利亚 你又给自己送花了吗 |
[02:10] | Yes. I had to. | 是的 我也没办法 |
[02:12] | I was that upset about that script. | 因为那剧本 我都快烦死了 |
[02:14] | Actually, they’re from me. | 其实 这花是我送你的 |
[02:16] | Wait, I know that voice. | 等等 我认识这声音 |
[02:21] | Hello, Victoria. | 你好呀 维多利亚 |
[02:23] | Lucci! | 露琪 |
[02:30] | I’ve been experimenting with new ringtones. | 我在尝试各种新手机铃声 |
[02:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:47] | This is so exciting! | 真是太令人激动了 |
[02:49] | We’ve never had a big star in the house before! | 这房子可从没来过大牌明星呢 |
[02:53] | – I’m big, Elka. – Well, sure. | -我很大牌了 爱尔卡 -是啊 |
[02:55] | Compared to her, you’re a moose! | 跟她比起来 你就是个庞然「大」怪物 |
[03:01] | – Hi, I’m Melanie. – No no no no no. | -你好 我叫梅兰妮 -不不不 |
[03:03] | No introductions. She’s not staying. | 不用做自我介绍 她马上就走 |
[03:05] | Victoria, please. | 维多利亚 拜托了 |
[03:07] | When All My Children was canceled, | 在《我的孩子们》被砍之后 |
[03:09] | I had nowhere to turn. | 我实在走投无路了 |
[03:11] | I was curled up in my jewelry closet, hoping to die. | 我蜷缩在我的首饰橱里 心如死灰 |
[03:16] | And suddenly, I remembered. | 然后突然 我想起来了 |
[03:17] | when your soap career imploded, you came here, to Cleveland, | 你的演艺事业破碎后 你搬来了克利夫兰 |
[03:21] | to find solace among the little people. | 在这群小人物中寻找慰藉 |
[03:24] | Oh, please. No one’s littler than you. | 得了吧 没人小得过你 |
[03:26] | If I popped your head back, a pez would fly out. | 如果我摁下你的头 会有糖块飞出来 |
[03:28] | PEZ糖的包装为各种卡通及人物形象 摁头糖就出来 | |
[03:33] | Please, Victoria, don’t turn me out. | 拜托了 维多利亚 别赶我走 |
[03:35] | This is the lowest point of my life. | 现在正是我人生的最低谷 |
[03:37] | Oh, boo-hoo! | 见鬼吧你 |
[03:39] | I am not having 92 pounds of pure evil under this roof. | 我才不要和92磅的纯种恶魔住一个屋檐下 |
[03:43] | 90! I lost 2 pounds from stress. | 是90磅 我因为压力瘦了两磅 |
[03:47] | Stress! That’s what I need! | 压力 我就需要这个 |
[03:49] | No, I’m a stress eater! I don’t need stress. | 不对 我有”压力嗜吃症” 不能有压力 |
[03:51] | Now I’m stressing about stress! Do we have any cookies? | 现在我因为压力而倍感压力 有饼干吗 |
[03:54] | Oh, come on, Victoria. | 别这样 维多利亚 |
[03:56] | She’s so cute. Can’t we keep her? | 她这么可爱 我们收留她养着吧 |
[04:01] | You two need to talk this out in private. | 你们两个需要单独谈谈这事 |
[04:03] | Can someone show me to my dressing room? | 哪位能带我去我的化妆间吗 |
[04:06] | This is a house. We don’t have dressing rooms. | 这是住宅 我们没有化妆间 |
[04:09] | Oh, god, I’ll never survive in the wild. | 天啊 我在野外绝对活不下去的 |
[04:17] | Allow me. | 让我来 |
[04:20] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪儿搞到的 |
[04:21] | It was made for me by NASA. | 是NASA为我定做的[通常指航空航天局] |
[04:26] | National Association of Soap Actresses. | 美国肥皂剧女演员协会 |
[04:30] | Here, try it. | 给你 试试 |
[04:32] | That’s it! Skyhook! | 就是这个 天勾手 |
[04:35] | Oh, I’ve got to get a message to Baron Davis. | 我得想办法联系上拜伦·戴维斯 |
[04:37] | The skyhook is what he needs to up his game! | 他就得用这天勾手提升他的水平 |
[04:39] | I can arrange that. I know people. | 我能联系到他 我熟人多 |
[04:42] | – Really? – Well, of course. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[04:43] | 苏珊·露琪在电视剧 《我的孩子们》的角色名 | |
[04:43] | I’m still Erica Kane. | 我还是那个艾丽卡·凯恩 |
[04:46] | I mean, Susan Lucci. | 我是说苏珊·露琪 |
[04:47] | Wait…no. That’s right, Susan Lucci. | 等等 不对 没错 苏珊·露琪 |
[04:51] | Good morning! Oh, wow, what’s all this? | 早上好 哇 怎么这么丰盛 |
[04:54] | Oh, I just whipped up some goodies | 我只是做点好吃的 |
[04:56] | to thank you all for talking Victoria into letting me stay. | 感谢你们说服维多利亚让我留下 |
[04:59] | Oh, that’s very sweet, | 你真贴心 |
[05:00] | but I only have a week to reach my bikini weight, | 但是我得在一周内减到比基尼体重 |
[05:03] | so I’ll just sniff a grapefruit. | 我闻闻这柚子就好 |
[05:06] | Oh, sweetie, I have a miracle supplement | 亲爱的 我有个神奇的保健品 |
[05:09] | that’ll make you lose 10 pounds by Saturday | 能让你在周六前减去十磅 |
[05:11] | no matter how much you eat. | 不管你吃多少 |
[05:12] | Those are the most beautiful words I’ve ever heard! | 这是我听过的最动听的话 |
[05:16] | Before you ask me how my date went last night, | 不劳你们问我昨晚的约会如何了 我主动交代 |
[05:19] | he cried all the way through the chipmunk movie. | 他看那个花栗鼠电影时哭了一整场 |
[05:28] | Here, sad sack, have a muffin. | 倒霉鬼 吃个松饼吧 |
[05:33] | I know a man who’d be perfect for you. | 我认识一个特别适合你的人 |
[05:36] | He consulted on our doctors without borders episode, | 他是我们拍无国界医生那集的顾问 |
[05:38] | and now he’s with the Cleveland Clinic. | 现在就在克利夫兰医学中心工作 |
[05:40] | What’s the catch? | 肯定有什么缺点 |
[05:42] | Well, there is one small thing. | 有一点不太好 |
[05:44] | He won’t be a doctor forever. | 他不会一直做医生的 |
[05:46] | He has this crazy notion of someday owning his own winery. | 他有个疯狂的想法 希望开办自己的酒庄 |
[05:49] | How fast can you call him? | 你多快能给他打个电话 |
[05:51] | I can do it right now. | 现在就可以 |
[05:53] | And then I’ll call Baron Davis, | 然后给拜伦·戴维斯打电话 |
[05:54] | and then I’ll call my nutritionist about that diet capsule. | 然后打给我的营养师 帮你要减肥胶囊 |
[05:57] | Where have you been all our lives? | 这些年你都躲哪里去了 |
[06:00] | Mostly? Pine Valley. | 大多数时候吗 在松木谷 |
[06:05] | I’m gonna say it. I like her better than Victoria. | 我直接说出口了 比起维多利亚我更喜欢她 |
[06:10] | Elka, we can’t like her better. | 爱尔卡 我们不能更喜欢她 |
[06:12] | But we could like her the same. | 但是我们可以同等程度喜欢她 |
[06:14] | Well, well, well. | 哎呦喂 |
[06:16] | My so-called friends. | 我这些所谓的朋友啊 |
[06:18] | Usually, when I eavesdrop from the back stairs | 通常我在楼梯上偷听时 |
[06:21] | I get nothing, but not today! | 什么料都没有 可今天不是 |
[06:25] | Now, don’t you see that she’s only being nice to you | 你们看不出来她向你们示好 |
[06:27] | to further some evil plan to destroy me? | 是为了推进什么邪恶计划来毁掉我吗 |
[06:29] | You know, it is possible there is no evil plan. | 也许根本就没有什么邪恶计划 |
[06:32] | Oh, please, this is Susan Lucci we’re talking about. | 别那么天真 那可是苏珊·露琪 |
[06:36] | I have put up with decades of abuse from her. | 几十年来我一直忍受她的欺辱 |
[06:38] | You remember the year that she snuck my picture | 你们还记得那年艾美奖吗 |
[06:41] | into the “In Memoriam” section of the Emmys? | 她把我的照片偷放进”缅怀逝者”环节 |
[06:47] | Unlike you, I intend to be vigilant. | 跟你们不一样 我时刻保持警惕 |
[06:50] | As god as my witness, I will never be Lucci’d again. | 上帝为我作证 我再也不要被露琪坑了 |
[06:59] | Oh, I got a voicemail! | 收到语音留言了 |
[07:03] | Thank you so much, she’ll be thrilled. | 十分感谢 她会很高兴的 |
[07:07] | Good morning, Victoria. | 早上好 维多利亚 |
[07:09] | Don’t you look lovely today. | 你今天可真漂亮 |
[07:10] | Oh, you’re good, Lucci. | 装的真像 露琪 |
[07:13] | That almost sounded sincere. | 听着差点就像是发自肺腑的了 |
[07:16] | Like Erica Kane when she impersonated a nun | 就像艾丽卡·凯恩因谋杀肯特·伯嘉德 |
[07:18] | to avoid arrest for the murder of Kent Bogard. | 而假扮修女躲避追捕一样 |
[07:22] | Or maybe you’re just being paranoid, | 或许你只是多疑了 |
[07:24] | like Honor St. Raven when she thought her kitten | 就像欧娜·圣瑞雯以为自己的猫 |
[07:27] | was trying to read her mind. | 在对她施展读心术一样 |
[07:29] | But you forget | 但是你忘了 |
[07:30] | that they found a transmitter in Buttercup’s brain. | 他们在「小黄花」的脑袋里发现了一个传送器 |
[07:35] | So I wasn’t wrong then, and I’m not wrong now. | 我那时没错 现在也没错 |
[07:37] | No, the real you is just beneath the surface, | 真实的你就在面具之下 |
[07:40] | barely concealed by all that concealer. | 你涂的那些遮瑕霜根本就遮不住 |
[07:44] | This is the real me, Victoria. | 这就是真实的我 维多利亚 |
[07:46] | The new me. | 我已脱胎换骨 |
[07:48] | All I want is a chance to prove it to you, | 我只求能向你证明这一切 |
[07:50] | like Honor St. Raven proved the existence | 如同欧娜·圣瑞雯证明出 |
[07:53] | of that whole parallel universe. | 整个平行宇宙的存在一样 |
[07:55] | Well, in that universe, as in this one, | 不管在那个宇宙还是这个宇宙 |
[07:57] | I have eyes in the back of my head, | 我的后脑勺都隐着一对慧眼 |
[07:59] | and they will be watching you. | 直勾勾地盯着你的一举一动 |
[08:07] | Excuse me, Elka? | 不好意思 是爱尔卡吗 |
[08:10] | Baron Davis? It’s really you? | 拜伦·戴维斯 真的是你吗 |
[08:13] | Yeah, Susan sent me. | 是啊 苏珊让我来的 |
[08:14] | I hear you’re some kind of sports whisperer? | 听说你是什么运动健将语者 |
[08:16] | Yes. Come. | 没错 来 |
[08:19] | Sit down. | 坐下说 |
[08:21] | Look, you’ve got some great skills. | 听着 你有些大招儿挺牛的 |
[08:24] | Well, thank you. | 瞧您夸得 谢谢 |
[08:26] | I have an idea that can take you to the next level. | 我有个主意能帮助你实现质的飞跃 |
[08:34] | I think that’s against league regulations. | 我觉得这好像有违联盟规则 |
[08:35] | No, no! | 不 不会的 |
[08:37] | I want you to bring back Kareem’s skyhook. | 我是想让你重现卡里姆的”天勾手” |
[08:43] | No disrespect, but Kareem’s a legend. | 无意冒犯 但卡里姆是传奇人物 |
[08:45] | And the skyhook? That’s his trademark. | 至于”天勾”嘛 可是他的招牌动作 |
[08:48] | Well, now it can be yours! | 现在你可以接棒啊 |
[08:50] | I have my own trademark. | 我有自己的招牌动作啊 |
[08:52] | My beard has its own twitter following. | 我这浓密美胡在推特上可有不少粉丝呢 |
[08:57] | Does your beard have an endorsement deal | 这美胡是会让别人请你代言呢 |
[08:59] | or date a Kardashian? | 还是能帮你钓上卡戴珊姐妹啊 |
[09:02] | Give me that thing. | 我还是收下吧 |
[09:06] | You’re gonna love Joy. She’s a leggy British bombshell. | 你会喜欢乔依的 她可是个英国长腿美妞 |
[09:09] | Really? | 当真吗 |
[09:09] | When the escort service said that Susan Lucci | 「应召男郎」组织跟我说苏珊·露琪 |
[09:12] | was hiring me to seduce someone, | 要雇我来勾引一个人的时候 |
[09:13] | I just assumed it was some skank | 我还以为你是想 |
[09:14] | you wanted to get even with. | 报复哪个讨厌鬼呢 |
[09:17] | You’re confusing me with Erica Kane. | 你把我跟我演的角色艾丽卡·凯恩弄混了 |
[09:19] | I have only the purest motivation. | 我这人的动机最单纯了 |
[09:21] | Just cash lovingly exchanged for sex. | 只是很有爱的花点钱上上床而已 |
[09:25] | Only sex? | 只上床吗 |
[09:26] | You paid for the full boyfriend experience. | 你可是付了全套男友服务的钱 |
[09:28] | Oh, absolutely. | 当然来全套 |
[09:29] | I want her to know that men can be decent and honest. | 我想让她明白男人也可以很诚恳 有风度 |
[09:32] | Did you memorize your fake backstory? | 你记住给你设定的背景故事了吗 |
[09:35] | Yes, I am a wine-loving, commitment-seeking, | 记得 我热爱美酒 追寻终生伴侣 |
[09:37] | – doctor without boundaries. – Without borders. | -是个无下限医生 -是无国界啦 |
[09:42] | Oh, there she is! Joy, sweetie! | 她来了 乔依 亲爱的 |
[09:45] | Joy, this is Dr. David Gethers. | 乔依 这是大卫·盖瑟斯医生 |
[09:48] | David, this is Joy Scroggs. | 大卫 这是乔依·斯克罗格 |
[09:50] | I hope I’m just fashionably late. | 希望我的迟到让你印象深刻 |
[09:52] | I’d say gorgeously late, | 我觉得是眼前一亮 |
[09:53] | and definitely worth waiting for. | 而且伊人绝对值得一等 |
[09:55] | Well, doctor, don’t you have a lovely bar-side manner. | 医生 你的耐心与热情堪比酒保啊 |
[09:59] | Oh, I just love a story | 我真喜欢这种 |
[10:00] | that’s guaranteed to have a happy ending. | 有圆满结局保证的故事 |
[10:12] | Damn it! She’s not running from the law, | 该死 她不是畏罪潜逃 |
[10:14] | she doesn’t need an organ transplant, | 也不是溜出来做器官移植的 |
[10:16] | and it turns out that all that stuff | 而且她参加邪教 |
[10:18] | about her being in some satanic cult was just a rumor | 也只是无中生有的谣言 |
[10:21] | that I’m now remembering I started. | 刚反应过来还是我散布的 |
[10:24] | People can change. | 人是会变的 |
[10:26] | Thanks to her supplement, I’ve lost 5 pounds! | 多亏她给的保健品 我瘦了5磅啊 |
[10:29] | I haven’t been this happy | 打94年胃肠炎爆发后 |
[10:30] | since the stomach flu of ’94, | 我就没这么开心过了 |
[10:32] | when I dropped two jean sizes | 那会儿我痛并快乐着了三天 |
[10:33] | in three wonderfully horrifying days. | 直接就瘦了两个裤码 |
[10:37] | Baron Davis skyhooked the Cavs to another win! | 拜伦·戴维斯用”天勾”再助骑士队获胜 |
[10:41] | I love Lucci! | 我爱死露琪了 |
[10:47] | Someone’s dressed to say yes. | 有人打扮得像去接受求婚似的 |
[10:49] | I already said yes. Last night. | 已经接受了 就在昨晚 |
[10:52] | I’ve never been with a man who’s so eager to please. | 从没遇到过这么极力讨我欢心的男人 |
[10:56] | “Is it better like this or like this? | “这样好些 还是这样好些 |
[10:58] | Like this or like this?” | 这样还是这样” |
[11:00] | It was like the porn version of an eye exam. | 整个一色情版的视力检查 |
[11:05] | I’m off to meet him now. | 我出去会他了 |
[11:08] | Hey, Elka and I are gonna go | 我跟爱尔卡要去吃 |
[11:09] | for some big, gooey cheeseburgers. | 个大料足的芝士汉堡 |
[11:10] | – You want to join us? – No, I can’t eat. | -想一起去吗 -不了 我吃不下 |
[11:13] | Lucci’s the finger down the throat of my happiness. | 露琪正掐着我幸福的咽喉呢 |
[11:17] | Well, suit yourself. | 好吧 随便你 |
[11:18] | Hey, Elka, can you drive so I can finish these? | 爱尔卡 你能开车吗 我好解决这些 |
[11:20] | Oh, sure. | 没问题 |
[11:23] | Victoria? | 维多利亚 |
[11:26] | How do you just appear like that? | 你怎么总是冷不丁冒出来吓我 |
[11:30] | Are you okay? You seem a little tense. | 没事吧 你看上去有点紧张呢 |
[11:32] | Well, of course I’m tense. | 我当然紧张了 |
[11:34] | I know you’re up to something, and it’s driving me crazy. | 我知道你心怀不轨 这让我心神不宁 |
[11:37] | It’s like one of those movies where the young ingenue | 就像电影中天真懵懂的少女 |
[11:40] | suspects that the hideous crone has a knife behind her back. | 怀疑丑老太婆在背后藏有利刃那样 |
[11:44] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[11:45] | You do have something behind your back! | 你背后的确藏了什么 |
[11:48] | Oh, that means that I’m the young ingenue. | 这就意味着我是那天真懵懂的少女了 |
[11:50] | All right, let me have that! | 够了 交出来吧 |
[11:51] | No, stop! Stop! | 好了 住手住手 |
[11:56] | It’s an exquisitely crafted script cover | 是纯手工精心制作的剧本封面 |
[11:58] | with my name embossed on it. | 上面还刻了我的大名 |
[12:00] | It’s your movie script. I wanted to wrap it first. | 这是你的电影剧本 包上书皮以免弄坏了 |
[12:06] | Victoria, I really am just trying to be a better person. | 维多利亚 我真的只是想做个好人 |
[12:10] | I know I have a long way to go, but… | 我知道我还有很长的路要走 可是… |
[12:13] | Baby steps. | 婴儿学步嘛 |
[12:14] | Well, with those little baby feet, what else could you take? | 就你那双婴儿小脚 也只能学着慢慢走了 |
[12:20] | Well, there is a slight possibility | 当然也有微小的可能 |
[12:22] | that I may have misjudged you. | 是我冤枉你了 |
[12:25] | I really am here because you’re the only one | 我来这里 真的只是因为 |
[12:28] | who can understand what I’m going through. | 你是唯一能理解我的遭遇的人 |
[12:31] | I suppose you’re right. | 或许你说得对吧 |
[12:32] | When you’ve lived in that soap opera reality for as long as we have, | 像我们这样长期活在肥皂剧世界的人 |
[12:35] | it’s hard to get used to… | 就会很难适应 |
[12:37] | reality reality. | 真实世界了 |
[12:39] | I don’t like reality reality. | 我讨厌真实的世界 |
[12:42] | It’s too real. | 太真实了 |
[12:45] | It’s tragic, really. | 的确是悲剧啊 |
[12:47] | We’re the last of the truly great cultural icons. | 我们是仅存的两位重要文化偶像 |
[12:51] | Without us, | 如果没有我们 |
[12:52] | the world will be a far less dramatic place. | 世界将会失去多少夸张与做作 |
[13:07] | You’ll find that this is the hardest part of real life. | 你会发现这是现实中最讨厌的地方 |
[13:10] | You can’t naturally fade out and go to commercial. | 没办法自然地淡出然后切入广告 |
[13:19] | Melanie? | 梅兰妮 |
[13:20] | Hey, Dr. Kagen. | 凯格医生 你好 |
[13:22] | When you came into my office, | 上次你去我那里看病时 |
[13:24] | you said you were fasting for some bathing suit trip. | 你说你正在为泳装之旅禁食 |
[13:26] | You’re obviously going with a one piece. | 看来你是决定穿连身泳衣了 |
[13:29] | No, actually, the weight is falling off me! | 不 实际上 我的体重哗哗地掉 |
[13:31] | About that, it’s lucky I ran into you. | 关于这件事 幸好我碰到你了 |
[13:34] | I just got your test results. | 我刚刚拿到了你的检查报告 |
[13:35] | You need to come into the office first thing tomorrow morning. | 明早你必须马上去我的诊所一趟 |
[13:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:38] | Oh, my god. Am–am I sick? | 我的天 我生病了吗 |
[13:40] | – Have you been abroad lately? – No. | -你最近去过国外吗 -没啊 |
[13:42] | Eaten any rancid meat off the ground? | 从地上捡什么臭肉吃了吗 |
[13:46] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[13:47] | I mean, I ate a pancake that fell on the floor of the car, | 我吃过一个掉在车里的薄煎饼 |
[13:50] | but it’d just been detailed. | 可那车刚被清洗过 |
[13:52] | Melanie… | 梅兰妮 |
[13:53] | – You have a tapeworm. – Tapeworm? | -你体内有绦虫 -绦虫 |
[13:56] | It’s buried its hooks in your intestinal wall. | 它附着在你的肠壁上吸收营养 |
[13:58] | That’s why you’re losing weight. | 所以你才会越来越瘦 |
[14:01] | Well, how big is it? | 这虫有多大啊 |
[14:02] | They can grow up to 50 feet. | 最长能长达50英尺 |
[14:05] | We’re gonna need some more fries. | 那我们还得多吃点薯条才行 |
[14:11] | Let me get that. | 让我来付账吧 |
[14:12] | Unless you’re one of those men | 除非你也是那种 |
[14:13] | who’s uncomfortable letting a woman pay. | 不愿意让女人付账的男人 |
[14:15] | No, I’ve made my peace with that. | 不 我相当心安理得 |
[14:19] | Cleveland Vice. You’re both under arrest. | 克利夫兰刑警队 你们两个被逮捕了 |
[14:21] | For what? | 凭什么啊 |
[14:22] | Solicitation and prostitution. | 卖淫嫖娼 |
[14:24] | How dare you! I am not a prostitute. | 你太放肆了 我可不是妓女 |
[14:27] | Of course not. | 你当然不是了 |
[14:28] | Well, why do you say it like that? | 你那是什么语气 |
[14:30] | I mean, I could be a prostitute. | 我做妓女绝对够格 |
[14:32] | Is it so unbelievable that a man | 男人愿意付钱和我上床 |
[14:34] | would pay to have sex with me? | 就这么难以置信吗 |
[14:36] | Ma’am, he’s the prostitute. | 女士 他是个男妓 |
[14:38] | But he can’t be. | 怎么可能 |
[14:40] | He’s so sweet and gentle, | 他温柔体贴 彬彬有礼 |
[14:41] | and all he cares about in bed is if I’m happy. | 在床上只在乎我是不是够爽 |
[14:48] | I do want to open a winery though. | 不过我的确想开个酒庄 |
[14:52] | Melanie! I’ve been Lucci’d! | 梅兰妮 我被露琪坑了 |
[14:54] | Me too! She gave me a parasite! | 我也是 她竟然给我吃寄生虫 |
[14:56] | She gave me a prostitute! | 她给我介绍了个男妓 |
[15:01] | Mommy, you fired nanny Bridget? | 妈妈 你把布丽吉特奶妈赶走了吗 |
[15:04] | Yes, for helping you hide that hideous puppy | 没错 谁让她帮你窝藏那只丑八怪小狗 |
[15:07] | I told you to get rid of. | 我明明叫你扔掉的 |
[15:08] | But Rags is my only friend. | 可我就「小破布」这一个朋友 |
[15:11] | Oh, you’re right, Victoria. | 你说得对 维多利亚 |
[15:13] | She’s written you like some kind of a monster, | 她把你写得跟个黑山老妖似的 |
[15:15] | – which you are so not. – Well, thank you. | -你绝对不是那种人 -谢谢你的理解 |
[15:18] | You know, maybe Honor St. Raven | 虽说欧娜·圣瑞雯 |
[15:20] | and Erica Kane couldn’t be friends, | 和艾丽卡·凯恩做不成朋友 |
[15:21] | but perhaps Victoria Chase | 但也许维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[15:24] | and Susan Lucci can. | 和苏珊·露琪能化敌为友 |
[15:27] | You blow-dried little bitch. | 你这个衣冠楚楚的小贱人 |
[15:29] | I knew it! What did she do? | 我就知道 她干了什么好事 |
[15:31] | She gave me a tapeworm! | 她给我吃了绦虫 |
[15:33] | I thought you said you’d been taking | 你不是说那种保健品 |
[15:34] | – that supplement for years! – I have! | -你都吃好多年了吗 -没错啊 |
[15:36] | Look at me. | 瞧我呀 |
[15:37] | At this point, I’m more worm than woman. | 现如今 我更像虫子 而非女人 |
[15:41] | My perfect doctor turned out to be a man-whore. | 我那位完美医生原来是个男妓 |
[15:44] | Elka… are you mad at me too? | 爱尔卡 你也生我的气吗 |
[15:47] | Joy was arrested, Melanie’s wormy, | 乔依进了局子 梅兰妮吞了虫子 |
[15:50] | the Cavs are winning. | 骑士队连胜 |
[15:51] | I’m good. | 姐开心得冒泡 |
[15:55] | I can’t believe I was this close | 我真是昏了头了 |
[15:56] | to believing that you had changed. | 差点就相信你改过自新了 |
[15:58] | How dare you Lucci my friends! | 你怎么敢坑害我的朋友 |
[16:00] | I wanted them to like me. I gave them what they needed. | 我想让她们喜欢我 所以就投其所好嘛 |
[16:03] | Tapeworms and prostitutes? | 难道我们想要绦虫和男妓吗 |
[16:06] | How did you possibly think this would end? | 你有想过这事会怎么收场吗 |
[16:08] | I don’t know. As Erica Kane, | 我也不知道 扮演艾丽卡·凯恩的时候 |
[16:10] | I never had to think more than a week ahead. | 我只需提前知道一周的剧情而已 |
[16:14] | I’ve become my own worst nemesis. | 我变成了自己最大的仇敌 |
[16:19] | I’m my own evil twin. | 我一人两角 善恶兼修 |
[16:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:29] | Baron! | 拜伦 |
[16:31] | What do you mean you’re leaving the team? | 你说要离开骑士队是什么意思 |
[16:35] | I’ve been Lucci’d! | 我也被露琪坑了 |
[16:41] | I called you a cab to the airport. | 我给你叫了辆出租车送你去机场 |
[16:43] | I’ll send your American Girl-sized clothes along later. | 随后会把你那些迷你号衣服寄过去 |
[16:49] | More fake tears? | 又假哭 |
[16:50] | You are a disgrace to NASA! | 你真是美国肥皂剧女演员协会的耻辱 |
[16:54] | Wait… | 等等 |
[16:57] | Your nose is actually running? | 你真的在流鼻涕吗 |
[16:58] | Oh, my god, those tears are real. | 天啊 你的眼泪竟然是真的 |
[17:00] | Don’t look at me. | 别看着人家 |
[17:04] | There, there. | 乖 不哭了 |
[17:06] | Just keep it in. Don’t–don’t let it out. | 把眼泪忍回去 别开闸泄洪 |
[17:10] | When you play a character for decades, | 一个角色要是演了几十年 |
[17:12] | it just becomes a part of you. | 就真的入戏不能自拔了 |
[17:15] | If I’m not Erica Kane Martin Brent | 我如果不是艾丽卡·凯恩·马丁·布伦特 |
[17:17] | Cudahy Chandler Roy Roy | 卡德希·钱德勒·罗伊·罗伊 |
[17:19] | Montgomery Montgomery | 蒙哥马利·蒙哥马利 |
[17:20] | Marrick Marrick Montgomery, | 梅里克·梅里克·蒙哥马利 |
[17:22] | then who am I? | 那我还能是谁呢 |
[17:24] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的心情 |
[17:26] | When I stopped playing Honor St. Raven Von Klaus | 不演欧娜·圣瑞雯·冯·克劳斯 |
[17:28] | Yokomoto St. Raven, | 横本·圣瑞雯之后 |
[17:32] | I felt lost. | 我心里空落落的 |
[17:33] | – It’s just awful, isn’t it? – It’s the worst. | -人生之痛不过如此 -简直是痛中之痛 |
[17:36] | You know, it’s been three years for me, | 那部剧已经被砍三年了 |
[17:38] | and I still miss it every day. | 我还是日思夜想 无法忘怀 |
[17:40] | But you’ve totally reinvented yourself. | 但你已经走出阴霾 焕然一新了 |
[17:43] | That’s why I came here. To see how you did it. | 所以我才会来找你 向你取经 |
[17:46] | That was your evil plan? To be like me? | 这就是你的邪恶计划吗 想要像我一样 |
[17:49] | Yes. You have a news show, | 是啊 你当上了新闻主播 |
[17:51] | commercials, now you’re playing yourself in a movie. | 接了广告 现在还要在电影中扮演自己 |
[17:54] | N-no, but that took time and perseverance | 但我花费了不少时间与努力 |
[17:56] | to restart my career. | 事业才重新起步 |
[17:58] | And this movie may very well end it again. | 且那可能被这部电影再次葬送掉 |
[18:00] | So tell the producers | 那就跟制片人挑明 |
[18:02] | that if they don’t make you more sympathetic, | 让他们把你的角色塑造得讨喜一些 |
[18:04] | you’ll walk. | 否则你就辞演 |
[18:05] | There’s no movie without you. | 没有你 电影就拍不成了 |
[18:07] | This is a star vehicle, and you are the star. | 这部戏是为你量身订做的 你才是主角 |
[18:12] | I see another Emmy award in your future. | 我看到艾美奖又在向你招手了 |
[18:16] | Thank you, Susan. | 谢谢你 苏珊 |
[18:18] | I am not doing this movie until it is completely rewritten. | 他们不把剧本推翻了重写 我就不演了 |
[18:21] | Oh, this is wonderful. | 这真是太棒了 |
[18:24] | How about we really try to be friends? | 我们正经开始做朋友怎么样 |
[18:27] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[18:32] | Just to be sure, you’re not smiling evilly off | 有句话不问不踏实 你现在没一脸坏笑 |
[18:35] | into the distance right now, are you? | 若有所思地望向远方吧 |
[18:37] | Oh, Victoria. This is real life. | 维多利亚你想多了 这可是现实生活 |
[18:46] | Mommy, you fired nanny Bridget? | 妈妈 你把布丽吉特奶妈赶走了吗 |
[18:49] | Yes, for helping you hide that hideous puppy | 没错 谁让她帮你窝藏那只丑八怪小狗 |
[18:52] | I told you to get rid of. | 我明明叫你扔掉的 |
[18:54] | But Rags is my only friend. | 可我就「小破布」这一个朋友 |
[18:57] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 要我说多少遍你才能记住 |
[18:59] | No more wire hair terriers! | 不准再养硬毛小猎狗了 |
[19:06] | Mommy Monstrous, | 《邪恶毒妈》 |
[19:07] | starring Susan Lucci as Victoria Chase, | 由苏珊·露琪饰演维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[19:10] | will return after these– | 广告过后 继续播出 |
[19:12] | She really captures you. | 她真的抓住了你的神韵呢 |
[19:16] | Oh, I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[19:17] | This was her evil plan all along, | 这就是她一直以来的邪恶计划 |
[19:19] | to study me and steal my part. | 向我偷师 然后抢走我的角色 |
[19:22] | I swallowed a worm. | 我可是吞了一条绦虫 |
[19:25] | When they ask at the blood bank | 以后献血时 |
[19:26] | if I’ve ever had sex with a prostitute, | 问到是否和性工作者上过床 |
[19:28] | I have to say yes now. | 我只能说有了 |
[19:33] | There, there, Joy. | 乖 乔依不哭 |