时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Now what? | 什么情况 |
[00:03] | I got back together with my ex-husband and my ex-parrot. | 我跟我的前夫以及他的鹦鹉复合了 |
[00:07] | Hello, bitch. | 你好啊 贱婆娘 |
[00:09] | I got lucky with a handsome stranger. | 我邂逅了一位英俊的陌生人 |
[00:12] | I missed seeing the guy who stood me up at the altar. | 我没见到那个在婚礼上抛下我的男人 |
[00:15] | Nobody knows they’re the same guy. | 谁也不知道他们是同一个人 |
[00:20] | Doughnuts! You’re a saint. | 有甜甜圈 你真是个大圣人 |
[00:23] | I ate them all. | 我全吃光了 |
[00:24] | You bitch. | 你个贱人 |
[00:28] | That was too strong. | 这话有点儿过了 |
[00:29] | I–I just really wanted a doughnut. | 我…我只是真的好想吃甜甜圈 |
[00:32] | I just really wanted a doughnut. | 我只是真的好想吃甜甜圈 |
[00:36] | He repeats everything I say. | 我说什么它都要学舌 |
[00:38] | They’re emergency doughnuts. | 这些是应急甜甜圈 |
[00:40] | I was up all night, obsessing about Kyle. | 我整晚没睡 一直想着凯尔 |
[00:42] | Joy’s pathetic. She’ll die alone. | 乔依真可悲 她会孤独终老的 |
[00:46] | Where does he get this stuff? | 这些话它是打哪儿学的 |
[00:49] | I texted Kyle, explaining why I didn’t show up last night | 我给凯尔发短信解释 昨晚爽约的原因 |
[00:53] | and he texted back, “maybe it’s for the best.” | 他回道 “也许这样最好” |
[00:56] | What could that possibly mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[00:58] | That he thinks it’s for the best. | 说明他觉得这样再好不过了 |
[00:59] | But he said “Maybe”. | 但是他说了”也许” |
[01:01] | “Maybe it’s for the best,” which means, “maybe it wasn’t.” | “也许这样最好” 也就是说”也许不是” |
[01:04] | And until I figure that out, | 在我搞清楚前 |
[01:05] | I have no idea what to write back. | 不知道怎么回短信 |
[01:07] | I’m sure you’ll think of the right thing to say. | 你一定能想出怎么回最好 |
[01:09] | Joy will screw it up. | 乔依会搞砸的 |
[01:12] | That’s one bird’s opinion. | 这只是一只鸟的看法而已 |
[01:17] | Good morning. Guess why I am in men’s clothes. | 早上好 猜猜我为什么穿着男人的衣服 |
[01:20] | You went naked to see a guy, you slept with him, | 你裸着去见了个男人 睡了他 |
[01:22] | and you borrowed his clothes. | 然后借他衣服穿 |
[01:26] | Well in my mind, it didn’t sound so cheap. | 在我的脑海里 我可没这么贱 |
[01:29] | But in my defense, I did not sleep with the man I got naked for. | 容我辩解下 我可没睡那个我裸着去见的男人 |
[01:32] | I slept with another man. | 我睡了另外一个男人 |
[01:38] | That sounded even sluttier. | 这话听起来更淫荡哈 |
[01:41] | – But we did click. – Well, if you’re just getting in, | -但我和他真的一拍即合 -你这个时候才回来 |
[01:44] | you must have clicked more than once. | 肯定苟”合”了不止一次 |
[01:47] | I got back together with Max. | 我跟麦克斯复合了 |
[01:50] | Elka, that’s wonderful! | 爱尔卡 这真是太好了 |
[01:52] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[01:53] | Joy, how did it go with Kyle? | 乔依 你和凯尔咋样了 |
[01:54] | I just ate 12 doughnuts. | 我刚吃了12个甜甜圈 |
[01:56] | You bitch. | 你个小贱人 |
[01:59] | I’m sorry, I’m still mad. | 抱歉 我还生着气呢 |
[02:02] | Oh, honey, I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 我真为你遗憾 |
[02:05] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:06] | Hag alert, hag alert. | 老妖婆出现了 老妖婆出现了 |
[02:09] | Oh, shut your seed hole. | 闭上你的鸟嘴 |
[02:12] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[02:12] | I thought you were going to South America with Clark. | 我以为你跟克拉克一起去了南美 |
[02:14] | Oh, I was. And it was so exciting. | 是打算去 太激动人心了 |
[02:16] | I was actually falling for him again. | 我对他又有了感觉 |
[02:18] | But then he accused me of bringing too much luggage | 但他后来指责我行李带得太多 |
[02:20] | and I said, “Well that was never a problem | 我说 “这对于《吉利根岛》里的 |
[02:21] | for Ginger from Gilligan’s Island.” | 金吉来说可从来都不是问题” |
[02:23] | And then he wanted to know, “Where is this island?” | 然后他便追问 “那个岛在哪儿” |
[02:24] | And I said, “well nobody knew, that was the whole point.” | 我便答”没人知道 所以才是流落荒岛” |
[02:27] | And then, long story short, he left me. | 然后 长话短说 他离开我了 |
[02:30] | Oh, Victoria, I’m sorry. | 维多利亚 我很遗憾 |
[02:31] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:32] | But as is customary after a breakup, | 但遵照我分手后的传统 |
[02:34] | I have revenged myself. | 我报复了他 |
[02:36] | I have stolen one of Clark’s rare spiders | 我偷了克拉克的一只稀有蜘蛛 |
[02:38] | whose poisonous venom instantly | 这蜘蛛的毒液 |
[02:40] | paralyzes you for a few hours. | 会让人立刻麻痹数小时 |
[02:43] | Why would you take that? | 你偷这个干什么 |
[02:44] | Because it also tightens a woman’s skin. | 因为它还有紧肤的作用 |
[02:47] | Why, just now, I accidentally brushed a fang | 我刚给它喂牛奶时 |
[02:50] | while milking her and…see? | 不小心碰到了它的毒牙 看 |
[02:55] | Oh, it’s as soft as a baby’s bottom. | 天呐 这手柔软得像婴儿的屁屁 |
[02:57] | Tut-tut-tut, as a baby’s poison bottom. | 不不不 是婴儿的有毒的屁屁 |
[03:01] | Here, go ahead and poke it. I can’t feel a thing. | 来 戳戳看 我什么感觉都没有 |
[03:03] | Oh, to not feel anything. I want that spider to bite me. | 没感觉最好 我倒想被那蜘蛛咬一口 |
[03:06] | Well, interestingly, uh, the chances of that happening | 巧的是 在过去半小时里 |
[03:09] | have gone up significantly in the last half hour. | 被咬的机会大大地增加了 |
[03:12] | Don’t you dare say a spider’s loose. | 别告诉我那只蜘蛛跑掉了 |
[03:14] | There’s a spider loose. | 蜘蛛出没请注意 |
[03:17] | Well, I didn’t say it. | 我可没这么说 |
[03:29] | Elka, | 爱尔卡 |
[03:30] | Max’s lake house is beautiful. | 麦克斯的湖边小屋实在是太美了 |
[03:32] | We should get our house fumigated more often. | 我们该多给我们的屋子熏蒸杀虫 |
[03:34] | Oh, please, I’m still in mourning. | 拜托 我还在哀悼呢 |
[03:37] | We left that magical spider behind to die before its– | 我们扔下那神奇的蜘蛛不管 任其死去 |
[03:40] | its contributions to skin care could be fully exploited. | 只可惜没榨得它护肤毒尽蜘蛛亡 |
[03:45] | Oh, it’s Casey. He’s almost here. | 是凯西 他快到了 |
[03:47] | Thanks, you guys, for letting me invite him. | 谢谢你们允许我邀请他过来 |
[03:49] | I wish Max could be here. | 真希望麦克斯也在这儿 |
[03:51] | Without a man there’s nothing to do up here but drink. | 没有男人 我们只能把酒言欢 |
[03:55] | Ah, there’s the magic word. | 终于听到了这个魔法咒语 |
[03:57] | Let’s dump these groceries | 我们扔掉这些杂物 |
[03:58] | and pick some boyfriends out of the liquor cabinet. | 从酒柜里挑些男友出来吧 |
[04:02] | Ooh, I think that’s Casey. | 那应该是凯西 |
[04:05] | Oh, I can’t wait for you to meet him. | 我迫不及待让你们早点见到他 |
[04:08] | There’s a spider loose. | 蜘蛛出没请注意 |
[04:11] | You need a new catchphrase, Barry. | 你得换句口头禅了 巴瑞 |
[04:14] | Eat me. | 咬我呀 |
[04:22] | Is it possible you’ve gotten sexier in the last five hours? | 怎么才过五小时 你又性感了一些呢 |
[04:25] | – Why thank you. – Hi, I’m Victoria. | -谢谢啦 -你好 我是维多利亚 |
[04:27] | – Hi, I’m– – Kyle! | -你好 我是 -凯尔 |
[04:31] | – Joy? – Yes, it’s me. | -乔依 -是的 是我 |
[04:34] | Oh, my god, it’s really you. | 我的天啊 真的是你 |
[04:36] | This is Kyle, the Kyle. | 这是凯尔 我说的那个凯尔啊 |
[04:38] | Uh, well, uh, but I’m not going by Kyle anymore. | 是这样的 我不再用凯尔这个名字了 |
[04:41] | I go by my initials, K.C. | 一般用名字缩写 KC[凯西] |
[04:46] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[04:49] | I’ll say. | 可不是嘛 |
[04:50] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[04:52] | Uh, well, it’s a–it’s a–it’s a funny–it’s a funny– | 这个吧 说来呢 还是 很有趣的 |
[04:56] | It’s a funny story. | 是个有趣的故事 |
[04:57] | I–I got a hold of him and– | 我 我联系了他 |
[05:00] | and brought him up here to surprise you. | 然后带他来给你个惊喜 |
[05:02] | Right, yeah. | 是的 正是 |
[05:03] | It–it’s really not so funny “ha ha” | 倒不是逗人发笑的有趣 |
[05:05] | as it is funny, uh… | 而是那种有趣 |
[05:08] | Well, here we are. | 惊喜登场的有趣 |
[05:12] | – And who’s that? – That must be Casey, right? | -是谁在敲门 -应该是凯西吧 |
[05:14] | Uh, my new boyfriend’s name is Casey, | 我新男友的名字叫凯西 |
[05:17] | which is funny ’cause Casey and k.C. are easily confused. | 发音上容易和KC搞混淆 还真有趣对吧 |
[05:21] | So we better call you “Kyle”. | 所以我们还是叫你凯尔吧 |
[05:23] | Good, ’cause we wouldn’t want things to be confusing. | 好的 事情搞混淆复杂了可不好 |
[05:28] | Hi, have you heard the good tidings? | 你好 我是来传福音的 |
[05:33] | Yes, you’re here. | 太好了 你终于来了 |
[05:35] | My new boyfriend, Casey. | 我的新男友 凯西 |
[05:37] | I certainly call that good tidings. | 这不是福音是什么 |
[05:45] | I’m not really sure what’s happening. | 我没太搞懂这是什么情况 |
[05:47] | What’s happening is you must be starving. | 情况就是你一定饿坏了 |
[05:50] | So let’s get you in the kitchen…baby. | 我这就带你进厨房用餐 宝贝儿 |
[05:55] | The rapture is rapidly approaching. | 世界末日近在咫尺 |
[05:58] | You and those double-entendres. | 你这些双关语真好笑 |
[06:00] | You see why I’m crazy about him? | 难怪我这么为他着迷 |
[06:03] | Oh, hello ma’am, have you heard the good news? | 你好 女士 你听过这个好消息吗 |
[06:07] | I think I’m looking at it. | 我眼前这个就是好消息吧 |
[06:11] | Okay, listen up. Your name is Casey. | 听好了 你的名字叫凯西 |
[06:13] | We met last night, and now you’re my boyfriend. | 我们昨晚相遇 你现在是我的男友 |
[06:15] | Is this a cult? | 这里是邪教吗 |
[06:17] | The high master warned us about cults. | 主教提醒过我们要提防邪教 |
[06:19] | Oh, no, no, I promise this isn’t a cult, no. | 不不 我保证不是邪教 真不是 |
[06:22] | You just have to follow my orders exactly, | 但你要完全听从我指挥 |
[06:24] | and you can’t leave. | 而且你不能走 |
[06:27] | Look, Joy, uh… | 乔依 听着 |
[06:30] | I owe you a– a long overdue apology and, uh, | 我欠你一个拖了很久的道歉 而且 |
[06:33] | more importantly, an explanation. | 更欠你一个解释 |
[06:36] | Actually, I’m still overwhelmed by the surprise. | 其实 我现在仍沉浸在惊喜当中 |
[06:38] | I don’t think I’m ready to do that just yet. | 恐怕我还没准备好听什么解释或道歉 |
[06:40] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[06:41] | I mean… when you’re ready. | 就是说 等你准备好我再说 |
[06:45] | I still don’t get it. | 我还是不明白 |
[06:45] | Okay, that guy out there | 好吧 外面那个男人 |
[06:47] | was “a love at first sight” thing for me last night. | 昨晚和我一见钟情相见恨晚 |
[06:49] | But it turns out | 结果发现 |
[06:49] | he’s the guy that left my friend Joy at the altar. | 他就是在婚礼上把我朋友乔依抛下的贱男 |
[06:52] | Before you tell Joy, you might wanna soften it with a joke. | 你向乔依坦白前 最好先拿个笑话开头 |
[06:56] | Like, uh… | 比如说 |
[06:58] | It seems there was an assaulted peanut– | 话说有颗花生被打了 |
[07:02] | Oh, crap, I told it wrong. | 靠 笑点都被讲没了 |
[07:05] | I’m not gonna tell her. | 我才不要向她坦白 |
[07:06] | Nobody is ever and it’s all gonna turn out just fine. | 永远的秘密 一切都会好起来的 |
[07:09] | This is a disaster. | 简直就是一灾难 |
[07:10] | How could you not know that Casey was Kyle? | 你怎么会不知道凯西就是凯尔 |
[07:12] | Sweet greatness in the sky, it’s Victoria Chase. | 我勒个妈妈咪呀 是维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[07:19] | Last night when I met him– | 昨晚我遇到他的时候 |
[07:20] | In a minute. | 这个不急 |
[07:23] | Are you a fan? | 你是我的粉丝吗 |
[07:24] | I used to rush through my wood-chopping chores | 我以前总是匆忙把柴劈完 |
[07:26] | so I wouldn’t miss a second of Edge of Tomorrow. | 生怕耽误一秒钟的《明日边缘》 |
[07:28] | Oh, what a… | 真是个… |
[07:30] | powerful story. | 强健有力的故事 |
[07:32] | Okay, listen up. This is what we’re gonna do. | 听好了 我们这么办 |
[07:34] | This nice religious person– | 这个有爱的信教徒… |
[07:35] | – Heavenly witness, Ma’am. – Super. | -是天主见证人 女士 -真棒 |
[07:36] | Is going to spend the night and be my boyfriend, Casey. | 今晚就装作是我的男友 凯西 |
[07:41] | I’m sorry. I am so confused. | 抱歉 我现在很疑惑 |
[07:43] | I should ask a higher power. | 我需要向天神请教该如何做 |
[07:45] | What would you do, Victoria Chase? | 若是你会怎么做 维多利亚·蔡斯女神 |
[07:47] | I would do it. | 我会答应她 |
[07:48] | Then I’m in. | 那我就同意了 |
[07:50] | I can help you with those, Melanie. | 我来帮忙吧 梅兰妮 |
[07:51] | No, no, that’s okay. You stay here with Joy. | 不 没关系 你陪乔依吧 |
[07:53] | Casey will help me. Casey. Casey! | 凯西可以帮我 凯西 凯西 |
[07:56] | Uh, I’m Casey. | 凯西正是在下 |
[08:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:05] | All through dinner, I was holding this in, | 整个晚餐 我都忍住没说 |
[08:06] | but I’m just gonna say it. I am so mad at you. | 但我现在要说 我很生你的气 |
[08:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:11] | But not for what you think I’m mad at you for. | 但我所生的气并非你想的那样 |
[08:14] | I’m mad because I can’t get mad at you. | 我气是因为我不忍心生你的气 |
[08:16] | For 25 years I’ve been carrying around all this anger, | 25年来满腔的怒火 |
[08:19] | and now all I can think about is how good you look. | 而现在我脑子里只想着你有多帅 |
[08:22] | Couldn’t you be bald and fat? | 你怎么不变成光头肥佬呢 |
[08:25] | Well, I’ve had two desserts, give it time. | 今晚我吃了两份甜点 指日可待 |
[08:30] | I just have so many mixed emotions about you… | 我对你 真是百感交集 |
[08:35] | Although it’s kind of obvious how you feel about me. | 不过你对我的感情倒是挺明显的 |
[08:39] | It is? | 是吗 |
[08:40] | I mean, a guy wouldn’t drive all the way up here | 一个男人若不是对一个女人有意思 |
[08:43] | to see a girl unless he really cared about her. | 怎么会不辞辛苦大老远开车过来见她 |
[08:45] | I guess that’s true. | 这倒是实话 |
[08:47] | And I guess she wouldn’t let him stay | 而且我想 若她心中没有火花 |
[08:49] | unless she felt a little something too. | 就不会让他留下来吧 |
[08:53] | I’m sorry, what was that? | 抱歉 你说什么来着 |
[08:56] | Good night, all. | 晚安了各位 |
[08:57] | Casey, I’ll show you to your room. | 凯西 我带你去你的房间 |
[08:58] | I can handle it, Victoria. | 我带他去吧 维多利亚 |
[09:00] | Well, if you get lost in the night, | 如果你晚上迷路了 |
[09:02] | I can handle it right next door. | 我在隔壁能为你指路哟 |
[09:07] | Well, I guess we should turn in too. | 我想我们也该回房了 |
[09:09] | Me…up there. | 我 在那间哦 |
[09:12] | All alone. | 孤身一人呢 |
[09:13] | You, here on the couch, equally alone. | 你 睡在这沙发上 也是独自一人 |
[09:17] | Well, buona notte. | 好了 晚安 |
[09:23] | I think I might be getting a little company tonight. | 今晚我大概有人陪了 |
[09:26] | Oh, wouldn’t it be great if I had what you have with Casey? | 真希望像你和凯西那样啊 |
[09:28] | Oh, yeah, good ol– Casey! | 没错 有情郎 凯西 |
[09:31] | That’s me! | 是我 |
[09:36] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[09:53] | Just think, tonight I’m going to have | 想想看 今晚我将与 |
[09:55] | strong sex with Victoria Chase. | 维多利亚·蔡斯大肆翻云覆雨一番 |
[09:59] | Just don’t get caught. | 别被人逮住就好 |
[10:00] | Oh, before I leave, I need to mentally prepare myself. | 走之前 我得先在精神上武装一下 |
[10:03] | Have you ever seen Victoria Chase naked? | 你见过维多利亚·蔡斯的裸体吗 |
[10:06] | Uh, yeah, but she was covered in mud at a spa. | 见过 不过她当时正裹着泥做SPA |
[10:09] | Oh, to be a worm in that mud. | 真想化作那摊泥里的一条小泥鳅 |
[10:15] | Yeah. Please just go. | 够了 你快走吧 |
[10:32] | Strong sex with Victoria Chase. | 和维多利亚·蔡斯大肆翻云覆雨一番 |
[10:52] | Kyle, you came– | 凯尔 你来了 |
[10:55] | Go away. | 给我闪人 |
[10:57] | There’s no heat in my room. | 我房间没有暖气 |
[10:59] | I need some place to put my cold, ancient feet. | 人家得找个地方温暖冰凉年迈的小脚 |
[11:03] | Sadly, I’ve fallen for that line before. | 可悲的是 我以前上过这当了 |
[11:04] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[11:08] | But if Kyle shows up, you’re out of here. | 可要是凯尔来了 你就得闪人 |
[11:10] | I’ll take those odds. | 我愿意赌一把 |
[11:21] | Kyle, get out of my bed! | 凯尔 快从床上下去 |
[11:23] | I–I–I just wanna talk to you. | 我只是想和你说说话 |
[11:25] | Oh, yeah, and kiss you… | 还有亲亲你 |
[11:27] | And have sex with you. | 还有做做爱 |
[11:29] | No, you’ve already turned me into some | 不行 你已经害我变成 |
[11:31] | slutty high-school girl who’s cheating with her best friend’s boyfriend. | 和闺蜜的男朋友上床的放荡女高中生了 |
[11:34] | Well, if you’re trying to turn me off, it’s not working. | 这话让我更来劲 |
[11:36] | No, stop being cute and funny. | 够了 不要再卖萌卖风趣了 |
[11:39] | Oh, come on, I didn’t hit you that hard. | 得了吧 我没打得那么重 |
[11:42] | No, no. Something just bit me. | 不是 我被什么给咬了 |
[11:45] | I can’t move my legs. | 我的腿动不了了 |
[11:50] | And they’re getting so smooth and youthful. | 你的腿变得皮光肉滑的 |
[11:54] | Oh, my god, Victoria’s spider. | 我的天 是维多利亚的蜘蛛 |
[11:58] | Guys, you have to help me. | 你们得来帮帮我 |
[12:00] | Kyle’s in my room, stiff as a board. | 凯尔在我房间 硬得跟块木板似的 |
[12:02] | Well, what a coincidence. | 真巧啊 我这位也挺”硬”的 |
[12:05] | Your spider bit him. He’s paralyzed. | 你的蜘蛛咬了他 他动弹不得了 |
[12:07] | My spider– she’s here? | 我的蜘蛛 它到这来了 |
[12:09] | Yes, we have to get Kyle out of my room. | 没错 我们得把凯尔搬出我房间 |
[12:10] | It’ll crush Joy if she finds him in there. | 要是乔依发现他在那儿 肯定得崩溃 |
[12:12] | So I’m gonna keep a lookout for her | 我去盯着乔依 |
[12:13] | and then you guys drag him down to the sofa. | 你们把他拖到沙发上去 |
[12:15] | Well, why can’t I keep a lookout and you drag? | 凭什么不是我去盯着你来拖呢 |
[12:17] | Because you’re stronger than I am. | 就凭你比我壮多了 |
[12:19] | Look at your toned arms. | 瞧瞧你那结实的胳膊 |
[12:20] | Oh, these arms are for show. | 我的胳膊中看不中用 |
[12:22] | The only things they carry | 它们唯一干过的粗活 |
[12:22] | are lesser actors through big scenes. | 就是帮助无名演员撑过重头戏 |
[12:28] | You know, between this and jail and the zoo, | 此时此地加上监狱和动物园 |
[12:31] | we sure sleep together a lot. | 我们还真在一起睡了好多次 |
[12:34] | That thought is scarier than this book. | 这想法比这书都恐怖 |
[12:39] | You idiot, don’t go in there. | 你这白痴 别进去 |
[12:43] | Called it. | 我早猜到了 |
[12:45] | Oh, you deserve to have your brains eaten. | 你就活该被吸干脑髓 |
[12:48] | Oh, I hate this book. | 我真讨厌这本书 |
[12:50] | Then why don’t you stop reading it? | 那你何不干脆别看了 |
[12:54] | It’s bad for me, but I’m attracted to it. | 这书对我不好 可我偏偏就放不下 |
[12:56] | Remind you of anybody? | 觉得似曾相识不 |
[13:00] | Point taken. | 懂了 |
[13:02] | But I don’t know if Kyle is good or bad for me. | 可我不知道凯尔对我是好还是不好 |
[13:05] | He stood you up at the altar. | 他都在婚礼上把你蹬了 |
[13:07] | And I still don’t know why… | 而我仍然不知道其中的原因 |
[13:09] | Because I’m afraid to ask. | 因为我害怕得不敢问 |
[13:11] | I don’t want to hear all the reasons I was unlovable. | 我可不想听他细数他不爱我的原因 |
[13:15] | I just want him to want me again. | 我只是想要他再次渴望我 |
[13:18] | And this guy just wants to smear a little brains on a cracker. | 这家伙还只是想要拿脑髓抹饼干吃呢 |
[13:22] | Everybody has their dreams. | 人人都有自己的梦想 |
[13:25] | I’m sorry about this, and I’m sorry | 抱歉你被咬了 抱歉 |
[13:26] | about Victoria dropping you on the stairs. | 维多利亚把你摔在楼梯上了 |
[13:28] | I told you these arms were for show. | 都说了我这胳膊是中看不中用的 |
[13:33] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[13:35] | Can I keep Casey? | 我能留下凯西吗 |
[13:36] | Yes, have strong sex with Casey. | 行啊 和凯西大肆翻云覆雨去吧 |
[13:39] | Let’s do it right here. | 让我们就在此开始吧 |
[13:46] | Uh, guys? | 两位 |
[13:48] | I’m still alive. | 这还有个大活人呢 |
[13:50] | Oh, uh, he’s right. | 他说得对 |
[13:52] | We should probably go to our room but not empty-handed. | 我们该拿点什么然后回我的房间去 |
[13:55] | A bottle of wine? | 来瓶美酒吗 |
[13:56] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[13:59] | Uh, excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[14:01] | Could you help prop me up on my pillows, please? | 能帮我把枕头垫一下吗 |
[14:03] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[14:09] | I’m not gonna die, am I? | 我不会牺牲吧 |
[14:10] | I doubt it, but if you do, | 不会 就算挂了 |
[14:11] | after what you did to Joy, you’d probably deserve it. | 鉴于你对乔依的所作所为 也是咎由自取 |
[14:14] | You know, people tend to get what they deserve. | 善恶终有报 天道好轮回 |
[14:17] | Oh, something bit me. | 我被什么给咬了 |
[14:24] | There’s a spider loose. | 蜘蛛出没请注意 |
[14:26] | Yeah, Barry, we got that. | 行了 巴瑞 我们已经知道了 |
[14:29] | – Barry, are you okay? – Clark. | -巴瑞 你没事吧 -克拉克 |
[14:32] | Victoria! | 维多利亚 |
[14:33] | Uh, Clark…It isn’t what it looks like. | 克拉克 事情不是你看到的那样 |
[14:37] | Strong sex with Victoria Chase. | 和维多利亚·蔡斯大肆翻云覆雨一番 |
[14:41] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[14:42] | Tracking chip in Barry. | 追踪巴瑞的芯片 |
[14:44] | And to think I came back for you. | 枉费我还想和你重归于好 |
[14:46] | Oh, look, Clark, um, this man is not my lover. | 克拉克 这人可不是我的情人 |
[14:49] | I don’t even find her attractive. | 我一点也不觉得她好看 |
[14:50] | All right, that is not necessary information. | 够了 没必要加这么一句吧 |
[14:53] | She is the most beautiful woman in the world, | 她是这世上最美的女人 |
[14:56] | and I will fight any man who tries to take her from me. | 谁想把她从我身边抢走 别怪我动手 |
[14:59] | Well, then you’ll have to fight me. | 那你得先过我这一关 |
[15:00] | Well, I might have to do a bit of stretching first. | 我大概要先去拉个筋暖暖身 |
[15:06] | Clark, you don’t have to fight anyone. | 克拉克 你没必要找谁动手 |
[15:08] | Look at you, sounding all jealous and sexy. | 瞧你啊 醋意大发 性感撩人 |
[15:11] | Oh, Victoria, give me a hug. | 维多利亚 给我个拥抱吧 |
[15:14] | A little help with the arms. | 帮我抬下胳膊 |
[15:17] | Wait a minute. You’re paralyzed. | 等等 你动弹不得 |
[15:20] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有啊 |
[15:20] | You stole my spider! | 你偷了我的蜘蛛 |
[15:22] | No, I didn’t. | 瞎说 我哪有 |
[15:23] | Then stand up. | 那站起来给我看看 |
[15:26] | I don’t feel like it. | 老娘懒得动弹 |
[15:29] | You selfish, spider-stealing she-demon! | 你这个自私的女魔头 竟然偷我的蜘蛛 |
[15:32] | Don’t you talk to the woman I love that way. | 你少用那种语气跟我爱的女人讲话 |
[15:35] | What do you mean, “the woman you love”? | 什么叫”你爱的女人” |
[15:38] | Could somebody get the woman they love off of me? | 谁能把你们爱的女人从我身上挪走吗 |
[15:41] | What is going on out here? | 你们在吵些什么呢 |
[15:43] | Boy. | 妈呀 |
[15:45] | Your boyfriend just said he’s in love with Victoria. | 你男朋友刚才说他爱维多利亚 |
[15:47] | I’m not her boyfriend. | 我不是他男朋友 |
[15:48] | Well, of course not, now that I know | 既然你爱的是维多利亚 |
[15:50] | you’re in love with Victoria! | 当然甭想当我男朋友了 |
[15:51] | How could you?! | 你好大的胆子 |
[15:56] | Okay, that’s done, good night, everybody. | 好了 搞定 各位晚安 |
[15:57] | All right, what’s going on? | 好了 这到底是怎么回事 |
[16:00] | Everyone seems to know except me. | 好像只有我被蒙在鼓里 |
[16:03] | Joy– | 乔依 |
[16:04] | I’ve got this. | 这事交给姐来办 |
[16:06] | Joy, these two peanuts went on a salty– | 乔依 有两颗花生走在咸味… |
[16:10] | Crap, that’s not right either. | 靠 又讲错了 |
[16:13] | Would somebody please just tell me? | 拜托谁能把真相告诉我 |
[16:15] | Okay, but it’s gonna hurt, | 好吧 但真相会很伤人 |
[16:17] | so I’m gonna tell it fast, like pulling off a band-aid. | 所以我速战速决 就像揭创可贴一样 |
[16:21] | Last night I met Kyle, but I thought he was Casey, not K.C., | 我昨晚遇到凯尔 以为他叫凯西不是KC |
[16:23] | and he came up here to see me, not you, | 他今天过来是找我不是找你 |
[16:24] | and as soon as I found out who he was, | 等我发现他的真实身份之后 |
[16:25] | I didn’t wanna have anything to do with him. | 就想跟他撇清关系 |
[16:26] | – I’m so, so, so sorry. – Me, too. | -我实在是对不住你 -我也是 |
[16:29] | The last thing I wanted to do was hurt you… | 我是真心不想伤害你 |
[16:32] | Again. | 不想再次伤害 |
[16:33] | And I’m only on top of him | 我之所以骑在他身上 |
[16:34] | because we both got bit by my spider. | 是因为我们都被蜘蛛咬了 |
[16:38] | Now could someone please move me | 谁能帮个忙把我抬走 |
[16:39] | into a more dignified position? | 换个优雅点的姿势 |
[16:41] | – I’ll do it. – I’ll do it. | -我来吧 -我来吧 |
[16:44] | No, I’ve got her. | 不行 我来抬她 |
[16:45] | – I’ve got her. – No, I’ve got her. | -我已经抓住她了 -不行 交给我来 |
[16:47] | Give her to me! She’s mine. | 把她给我 她是我的 |
[16:54] | There. There. | 好了 坐下吧 |
[16:58] | Legs together, please. | 帮我把腿合上 |
[17:08] | Continue. | 你们继续 |
[17:11] | I just don’t understand. | 我这就不明白了 |
[17:13] | Why did you agree to meet me on top of the tower? | 那你为什么要答应我在顶楼见面 |
[17:15] | Well, I was in a confused and desperate place, | 我当时处在一种困苦绝望的境地 |
[17:17] | and when you got in touch with me, | 你一跟我联系 |
[17:18] | I thought, “maybe it’s a sign.” | 我就想 “这可能是个预兆” |
[17:21] | So I called off my marriage and I–I came to see you. | 所以我就取消了婚礼 过来找你 |
[17:24] | You left someone else at the altar? | 你又把别的女人撇在婚礼上了吗 |
[17:26] | I can’t help it. I panic. | 我也是不得已 我当时慌了 |
[17:29] | I thought maybe if we reconnected, you could fix me. | 我觉得如果我们重修旧好 你就能治愈我 |
[17:32] | And then when you weren’t there and I met Melanie, | 结果后来你没露面 我又遇到了梅兰妮 |
[17:34] | I thought maybe this was a sign and she could fix me. | 我就想也许这是个预兆 而她能治愈我 |
[17:37] | I know a vet who could fix you. | 我认识个兽医能治好你的病 |
[17:42] | How many times have you done this? | 你一共逃了几次婚 |
[17:45] | Four. | 四次 |
[17:46] | Five if you include Joy. | 加上乔依是五次 |
[17:48] | So, for the past 25 years, | 所以说这25年来 |
[17:50] | you’ve just been jumping from woman to woman, | 你就不停地在女人间辗转 |
[17:52] | hoping the next one will solve all your problems? | 希望下一任能帮你解决所有的心理问题 |
[17:55] | I guess I’m just a hopeless romantic. | 我大概就是浪漫得无可救药 |
[17:57] | You’re not a romantic, you’re pathetic. | 你这不叫浪漫 而是可悲 |
[18:01] | Joy, I’m sorry. | 乔依 对不起 |
[18:02] | Are you kidding? | 你道什么歉啊 |
[18:03] | This is fantastic. | 这样再好不过了 |
[18:05] | All these years, I thought it was me, | 这些年来 我都以为是自己的问题 |
[18:08] | but it’s you! | 结果却是你 |
[18:09] | You’re a selfish, emotionally stunted bastard. | 你是个自私自利 心理不健全的混蛋 |
[18:14] | Yes, you get it. You can fix me. | 没错 你看明白了 你的确能治愈我 |
[18:17] | We can put the mistakes of our past behind us | 现在我们可以把误解都抛在脑后了 |
[18:19] | now that we’re finally getting closure. | 毕竟我们之间的事算是彻底了结了 |
[18:20] | Oh, Kyle, I have waited so long to hear that. | 凯尔 我等你这句话已经很久了 |
[18:29] | I want you out of this house right now. | 你现在就给我从这里滚出去 |
[18:31] | Because you know what the best kind of closure is? | 你知道哪种了结最彻底吗 |
[18:34] | Door closure. | 滚出门”结”束 |
[18:35] | What, it’s over? | 怎么 我们掰了吗 |
[18:37] | You heard me. Door closure. | 你听见了 滚出门”结”束 |
[18:40] | But I still can’t move. | 但我还是不能动弹 |
[18:43] | Well, as soon as you can, | 等你一恢复知觉 |
[18:45] | we’re going right back to this position | 我们就立马回到这个位置 |
[18:47] | because I just came up with that door closure line, | 因为我刚才灵光一现想出这个双关妙语 |
[18:49] | and I obviously really like it. | 我很喜欢 不说出来憋得难受 |
[18:54] | – There’s a spider loose. – Oh, shut up. | -蜘蛛出没请注意 -闭嘴 |
[18:57] | – Shut up. – Oh, quit imitating me. | -闭嘴 -别学我 |
[18:59] | Quit imitating me. | 别学我 |
[19:01] | Barry is an idiot. | 巴瑞是个白痴 |
[19:02] | Nice try, hag. | 你骗不过我 老妖婆 |
[19:06] | Oh, I still feel terrible about this. | 我还是感到很内疚 |
[19:08] | – I hope I didn’t hurt you. – Oh, thank you. | -希望我没伤害到你 -谢谢你这么体贴 |
[19:10] | But I’m not hurt at all. | 但我完全没觉得受伤害 |
[19:12] | Ow, something just bit me. | 我被什么东西咬了 |
[19:16] | Oh, Victoria’s spider. | 是维多利亚的蜘蛛 |
[19:17] | – My spider? – My spider? | -我的蜘蛛 -我的蜘蛛 |
[19:20] | Oh, my god, look at her face. | 天啊 快看她的脸 |
[19:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:23] | You look 19. | 你仿佛回到了19岁 |
[19:26] | I’ll get the antivenin. | 我去拿抗毒血清 |
[19:27] | Wait! Don’t you dare! | 等等 你敢 |
[19:31] | Just brush my hair | 帮我梳梳头发 |
[19:32] | and prop me up in front of the nearest fire station. | 把我摆到最近的消防局门口 |