时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | And finally, big news here at channel 7. | 终于 七频道迎来了好消息 |
[00:06] | Next week, we will be switching to HD. | 下周开始 我们将转为高清形式播出 |
[00:09] | So I guess someone will be heading out for a little… | 所以我猜某人要去打几针… |
[00:14] | If you’re referring to cosmetic fillers, | 如果你是指美容针 |
[00:16] | I just want our audience to know | 我希望观众朋友们知道 |
[00:17] | that I have never ever used | 我从来没有注射过 |
[00:19] | restylane, radiesse, or juvederm. | 玻尿酸 微晶瓷 凝胶式玻尿酸 |
[00:21] | – What about botox? – What about it? | -那么肉毒杆菌呢 -怎么了 |
[00:24] | Well, that’s all the time we have today. | 今天的节目就到这里 |
[00:26] | For Victoria Chase, I’m Colin Cooper. | 维多利亚·蔡斯与科林·库珀为您播报 |
[00:28] | – And this is Victoria Chase. – And I’m Colin Cooper. | -我是维多利亚·蔡斯 -我是科林·库珀 |
[00:31] | And I’m Victoria Chase. | 我是维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[00:37] | Ready for lunch? | 可以去吃午饭了吗 |
[00:38] | Oh, I’ll just grab my purse. | 等我去拿包 |
[00:40] | Hello, love. | 你好 爱人 |
[00:42] | Colin! Forgot you worked here. | 科林 我都忘了你在这里上班 |
[00:43] | The length of that dress says otherwise. | 裙子的长度可不赞同你这句谎话 |
[00:47] | You’re still obnoxious. | 你依然面目可憎 |
[00:48] | She said, with barely concealed desire. | 话语里流动着明显的欲望 |
[00:51] | I think you mean disdain that is openly naked. | 是对你的厌恶很明显才对 |
[00:53] | – I’ve missed you Joy. – Oh, really? | -我很想你 乔依 -是吗 |
[00:55] | What part– me walking in | 想念什么 我走进房 |
[00:57] | and catching you in bed with another woman | 把你和另一个女人捉奸在床 |
[00:58] | or you chasing me down the driveway | 还是我扔燃烧的油罐子时 |
[01:00] | as I toss a flaming can of sterno over my shoulder? | 在你家车道上你追我跑 |
[01:03] | By the way, how is your Mercedes? | 对了 你的大奔怎么样啊 |
[01:07] | Has lost that new car smell. | 已经没有了新车的味道 |
[01:09] | Anyway, all relationships have bumps. | 话说回来 感情总有不顺的时候 |
[01:11] | – You’re suing me! – In small claims court. | -你都起诉我了 -小额索赔法庭而已 |
[01:15] | Anyway, let’s start over. | 让我们重新开始吧 |
[01:17] | The Ohio newsie awards are next month. | 俄州新闻人奖就在下个月 |
[01:18] | There’s a gala banquet. Fancy being on my arm? | 会有个颁奖晚宴 愿意挽着我的胳膊同去吗 |
[01:21] | Not on your arm or any other part of you. | 我不会上你的胳膊及你身体的任何部位 |
[01:23] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[01:23] | You should be my guest at the newsies, Joy. | 你还是陪我去吧 乔依 |
[01:26] | My “save the rhinos” piece is a shoo-in to win. | 我那个《拯救犀牛》的报道铁定得奖 |
[01:28] | Bollocks. | 胡说八道 |
[01:29] | That heartwarming story will never take the prize. | 暖人心房的新闻永远别指望得奖 |
[01:32] | It’s got a happy ending. | 结局太圆满 |
[01:33] | So what’s wrong with a happy en– | 结局圆满有什么不好啦 |
[01:35] | Oh, my god. You’re right. | 我的天 你说得对 |
[01:38] | Comedies never win best picture. | 喜剧电影永远拿不到最佳电影奖 |
[01:40] | Okay, I need to submit a new story. | 好的 我得提交新的参赛作品 |
[01:42] | Something that exposes the dark truth about society. | 揭露社会黑暗现实的报道 |
[01:46] | Something that makes people ashamed to be human. | 让人类都不齿为人的报道 |
[01:50] | Why bother, Victoria? | 别白费力气了 维多利亚 |
[01:51] | I’ve already got a riveting expose in the works | 我的报道里有震撼性曝光 |
[01:53] | that’s guaranteed to win. | 我赢定了 |
[01:55] | Not so fast! | 先别得意 |
[01:58] | What if I just thought of an expose even more riveting? | 如果我想到了更具震撼性的曝光报道呢 |
[02:02] | And the award goes to Victoria Chase | 得奖的是维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[02:04] | for Fat like Me. | 得奖作品为《肥姐看世界》 |
[02:21] | Look at you. Look at all of you. | 瞧瞧你 瞧你这块头 |
[02:24] | The transformation is amazing. | 这化妆效果也太绝了吧 |
[02:26] | Note that I wear a cowl neck, | 我穿的是大樽领 |
[02:28] | the official sweater of the obese. | 肥胖女士的官方毛衣样式 |
[02:34] | Yes, as a method actress, | 作为一个融入角色的女演员 |
[02:36] | I really sweat the details. | 我向来注”重”细节 |
[02:38] | In fact, I’m really sweating now. | 事实上 我现在”重”得在流汗了 |
[02:42] | You know who’s a terrific big-boned actress? | 你知道谁是优秀的大块头女演员吗 |
[02:45] | Um, the gal from Norbit. | 《超级肥妻》里那个女的 |
[02:49] | That was Eddie Murphy playing his own fat wife. | 艾迪·墨菲的胖老婆是他自己演的 |
[02:53] | – That was Eddie? – Yeah. | -是艾迪演的吗 -是的 |
[02:55] | Oh, I’m gonna need a minute here. | 让我一人冷静下 |
[02:58] | So have you worn the fat suit out in public yet? | 你有穿这身肥胖装出现在公众场合吗 |
[03:00] | No, my first stop is tonight’s overeaters anonymous meeting | 没 第一站是今晚的暴食者互助会 |
[03:03] | at the community center. | 就在社区中心 |
[03:04] | I’m gonna see if I can pass for one of them. | 看看我能不能成功打入内部不穿帮 |
[03:07] | I’ll be like Jane Goodall. | 我就像珍古德一样 |
[03:07] | 野生动物学家 在非洲丛林研究黑猩猩几十年 | |
[03:12] | Jane Goodall didn’t dress up like a chimp. | 人家在丛林可没穿过猩猩装 |
[03:14] | No, but I was at a Halloween party once | 是没有 不过我有一次参加万圣节派对 |
[03:16] | where she dressed like a fat person. | 她穿的是肥婆装 |
[03:19] | You know, the community center | 社区中心 |
[03:20] | has all these great classes and seminars. | 有各种课程研讨会什么的 |
[03:22] | Might be a nice place to meet men. | 可能是认识男人的好地方 |
[03:23] | Men who want to improve themselves. | 认识想提升自己的男人 |
[03:25] | The rarest type of man. | 男人里的稀有品种 |
[03:28] | Elka? | 爱尔卡 |
[03:32] | I’m gonna need you at that meeting with me tonight. | 今晚的会议 你得跟我一起去 |
[03:35] | Now this is a hidden camera, and I want you to film me | 这是隐蔽型摄像头 你要拍下我 |
[03:38] | and the other high-fructose Americans | 和其他高果糖的美国人民 |
[03:40] | as we…pour our overworked little hearts out. | 超负荷的小心脏一吐心声的情景 |
[03:44] | You don’t have to show me. I’ve worn a wire before. | 你不用指导我 人家以前干过地下工作 |
[03:49] | I’m gonna need a surveillance van, | 我需要一台监视车 |
[03:51] | a loaded .22, and an airtight backstory. | 上膛的点22枪 一个无懈可击的背景故事 |
[03:58] | No van, no gun, you used to be fat. | 没车 没枪 你以前是个肥婆 |
[04:01] | I thought fat people were supposed to be fun. | 我以为肥胖人士应该是开心果才对 |
[04:12] | – Let’s go. – Okay, I’ll meet you there. | -走吧 -好 你先去 |
[04:13] | I wanna grab some snacks out of this room. | 我要从这屋里顺点吃的 |
[04:15] | Piggy, piggy. | 贪吃小猪 |
[04:16] | I skipped lunch today so I could fit in these pants. | 我没吃中饭 就为了穿上这条裤子 |
[04:19] | Now they’ve loosened up. | 现在裤头松了 |
[04:23] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[04:25] | I’m Sam J. | 我叫山姆·J |
[04:26] | – Oh, Melanie More– – Oh, no last names here. | -我叫梅兰妮·莫 -这里不用透露姓什么 |
[04:31] | So I guess there won’t be any wine with this cheese. | 看来这些奶酪是没有红酒配了 |
[04:34] | No, no liquor, I’m afraid. | 恐怕是没有美酒了 |
[04:36] | This your first meeting, Melanie? | 你第一次来参加互助会吗 梅兰妮 |
[04:37] | Yeah…no. | 是 不是 |
[04:39] | I’m supposed to meet someone. | 其实我是来找人的 |
[04:41] | – I’d say you just did. – Did I? | -要我说你已经找到了 -是嘛 |
[04:44] | – Wow, that’s a great smile. – Oh, thank you. | -你笑得真美 -谢谢 |
[04:46] | I use bleaching strips. | 我用了美白牙贴 |
[04:48] | Why do I say things like that. | 提这个干嘛呀 |
[04:52] | Because you’re cute. | 因为你很可爱 |
[04:54] | Come on, come sit next to me. | 来吧 坐我旁边 |
[04:56] | Sit next– oh, I’m– really, I’m not supposed to be– | 坐旁边 其实我 我不应该… |
[04:59] | – I really shouldn’t be– – Please stay. | -我真的不能 -请你留下 |
[05:02] | The first step is always the hardest. | 第一步总是最艰难的 |
[05:04] | But one day at a time. | 一步一步来 |
[05:08] | Okay, guys, if we could all take our seats. | 好了各位 大家请坐 |
[05:11] | Great, thank you. | 好的 多谢 |
[05:13] | And…welcome, everybody, to sexaholics anonymous. | 欢迎各位 来到性爱狂互助会 |
[05:28] | Of course, that was before I lost 600 pounds. | 当然 那是我减掉600磅以前的事[272公斤] |
[05:36] | All right, that’s enough. It’s my turn. | 好了 发言完毕 到我了 |
[05:38] | Oh, Elka, if it’s not too traumatic, | 爱尔卡 如果这不算揭你的伤疤 |
[05:40] | would you mind sharing your rock bottom? | 你愿意分享下你最不堪的时候吗 |
[05:46] | It was July, 2009. | 那是2009年的7月 |
[05:49] | I found a whole christmas ham… | 我发现一整块圣诞火腿 |
[05:54] | in the folds of my back fat. | 在我背部赘肉的褶皱里 |
[06:01] | By then it was smoked. | 已经成了熏肉了 |
[06:05] | So I ate it. | 所以我就吃了 |
[06:08] | We feel your pain. | 我们能感受你的痛苦 |
[06:10] | But we are out of time. | 但是时间到了 |
[06:12] | So…until the next meeting. | 那么 下次互助会再说 |
[06:14] | But wait, wait, I never got to speak! | 可是等等 我还没机会发言呢 |
[06:16] | But– | 可是 |
[06:20] | Need a hoist? | 要拉一把吗 |
[06:24] | – I’m Chuck. – Chunk? | -我叫查克 -吃货 |
[06:28] | Chuck. | 是查克 |
[06:29] | I couldn’t help noticing you in the meeting. | 你在会上吸引了我的注意 |
[06:31] | Would you like to grab a coffee sometime? | 改天愿意一起喝杯咖啡吗 |
[06:36] | Oh, oh, you’re serious. | 原来你没有说笑 |
[06:38] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不 不不不 |
[06:39] | God, no. You’re not my type. | 天呐 不 你不是我喜欢的类型 |
[06:41] | Uh, physically. | 外表上不喜欢 |
[06:44] | So what you’re saying is you’re disgusted by fat people. | 这么说肥胖人士让你觉得恶心 |
[06:47] | Chuck, maybe you should just shop your… | 查克 也许你应该… |
[06:50] | considerable wares elsewhere. | 向别人去兜售你的魅力 |
[06:53] | Perhaps that little butterball over there. | 那边的大胖妞就不错啊 |
[06:56] | Gals that big really can’t afford to be in the “No” business | 那种尺码的女生可是来者不拒的 |
[06:59] | if you know what I mean. | 懂我的意思吧 |
[07:01] | Okay, I get it. You’re not into me. | 好的 我懂了 你不喜欢我 |
[07:14] | Hey! It’s Colin Cooper! | 喂 我是科林·库珀 |
[07:18] | I’ve got all the footage I need–tons of it! | 想要的镜头都拍到了 “重”磅猛料 |
[07:20] | Pun intended. | 绝妙双关 |
[07:23] | Gotta go! | 得挂了 |
[07:27] | Excuse me. I’m looking for someone. | 不好意思 我在找一个人 |
[07:29] | Have you seen a pretty brunette around here? | 你看见一个漂亮的褐发女人了吗 |
[07:32] | I’m looking at one right now. | 我眼前就有一位呢 |
[07:35] | – I’m Joy. – Chuck. | -我叫乔依 -我叫查克 |
[07:38] | Have we met before? | 我们以前见过吗 |
[07:39] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[07:41] | Pretty sure I would’ve remembered you. | 不然我肯定会记得你 |
[07:46] | Now, how about something from our newest member? | 现在 来听听我们的新成员怎么说 |
[07:48] | Me? | 我吗 |
[07:50] | You’re safe here. | 你在这里很安全 |
[07:54] | Hi, I’m Melanie… | 大家好 我叫梅兰妮 |
[07:57] | And I’m a… | 我是一个 |
[07:59] | sexaholic. | 性爱狂 |
[08:02] | Hi, Melanie. | 你好 梅兰妮 |
[08:04] | I can’t do this, Sam. | 我没法说 山姆 |
[08:05] | Look, sometimes it’s best to just put it all out there. | 听着 有时候全盘托出才是最好的 |
[08:08] | Start with your rock bottom– | 从你最不堪的时候开始说起 |
[08:09] | The day you knew you were a slave to your sexual desires. | 从你发现自己成为性欲的奴隶那天开始谈起 |
[08:15] | Okay, there was, um… | 好吧 有那么 |
[08:17] | there was this one time | 有那么一次 |
[08:19] | I got lost in a wooded area. | 我在一片森林里迷路了 |
[08:24] | And these seven guys found me. | 有七个人找到了我 |
[08:28] | And they brought me back to their cottage, | 把我带回了他们的小木屋 |
[08:30] | and they made me cook and clean for them. | 让我为他们做饭 打扫 |
[08:33] | I think they were miners. | 我猜他们是矿工 |
[08:36] | Miners? | 矿工 |
[08:37] | Oh, no! Not the young kind of minors. | 不 不是说他们未成年[同音词] |
[08:39] | No, the–you know, with the pick axes, miners. | 不 是扛着丁字斧的那种矿工 |
[08:43] | Anyway, I think I had a bad apple…tini… | 反正 我记得我来了份毒苹果…马提尼 |
[08:48] | And, um, before knew it, I was lying across | 然后 我还没反应过来 就已经躺在 |
[08:51] | these tiny little beds | 他们的小床上了 |
[08:53] | and all the miners were standing over me, | 而且矿工们都站在我身边 |
[08:55] | whistling a happy tune. | 吹着欢快的口哨 |
[08:58] | You know, ’cause I’d just had sex with them, | 因为我和他们都发生了关系 |
[09:01] | the end. | 故事讲完了 |
[09:08] | How is it possible you have never seen Casablanca before? | 你怎么可能从来没看过《卡萨布兰卡》 |
[09:12] | I always meant to, I just never got around to it. | 我一直想看来着 只是一直没找着机会看 |
[09:15] | I bet you’ve never seen Evil Dead 2. | 我猜你也没看过《鬼玩人2》 |
[09:16] | Don’t you mean, Evil Dead 2: Dead By Dawn? | 你是说《鬼玩人2之死于拂晓前》吗 |
[09:20] | I think you may be the perfect woman. | 你大概就是所谓的完美女性吧 |
[09:23] | – I’m not perfect. – Prove it. | -我并非是完美的 -说说看 |
[09:25] | – Tell me one tiny flaw. – Okay. | -说出你的一个小瑕疵 -好吧 |
[09:28] | I can never remember if there are 24 or 26 letters in the alphabet. | 我老是记不清字母表里是24个还是26个字母 |
[09:33] | Well, now you disgust me. | 好吧 你恶心到我了 |
[09:37] | Joy, would you ever, in a million years, | 乔依 以后如果有可能 你会考虑 |
[09:42] | consider going out with me? | 和我约会吗 |
[09:45] | Not in a million years. | 不用等以后[原意为永远不可能] |
[09:49] | But I am free tomorrow night. | 我明晚就有空 |
[09:51] | Tomorrow? Really? With me? | 明天 真的吗 和我一起 |
[09:55] | But I can’t be the kind of man you usually date. | 可我不是你通常约会的那一类男人吧 |
[09:57] | Well, I hope not. The men I usually date are jerks. | 我希望你不是 我一般都和混球约会 |
[10:00] | But devastatingly handsome, charming jerks, right? | 可却是帅气惹人爱的混球 对吧 |
[10:03] | Who can’t seem to love anyone else more than themselves. | 每个都是自恋到死的自恋狂 |
[10:08] | Did I say something wrong? | 我说错了什么吗 |
[10:09] | No, they just sound so pathetic. | 不 他们听起来太可悲了 |
[10:12] | Well, they’re not you. | 你和他们不同 |
[10:14] | And besides, pathetic is someone who’s never seen Casablanca. | 而且 从没看过《卡萨布兰卡》 的人才可悲呢 |
[10:18] | How many letters in the alphabet? | 字母表里有多少字母 |
[10:19] | 20– Twenty- | |
[10:21] | Ah, damn it! | 真该死 |
[10:28] | Okay, Elka, keep your camera pointed toward me. | 好了 爱尔卡 记得把摄像头对准我 |
[10:32] | In 3, 2, 1… | 三 二 一 |
[10:34] | This is Victoria Chase… | 我是维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[10:36] | About to reveal an ugly truth | 即将为您揭露关于克利夫兰 |
[10:37] | about the judgmental people of Cleveland. | 那些爱品头论足者的丑恶真相 |
[10:40] | Watch as I am instantly rejected by a bunch of young men | 请欣赏我被一群年轻男人断然拒绝的样子 |
[10:45] | simply because… I’m fat. | 仅仅因为 我是胖子 |
[10:48] | Okay. I’ll take the camera now. | 好了 我要开拍了 |
[10:53] | Hi! Can I play darts with you? | 你们好 能一起玩飞镖吗 |
[10:55] | Sure! You can be on my team. | 当然 你可以加入我这队 |
[10:57] | But…aren’t you repulsed by my girth? | 可是 你不介意我的腰身吗 |
[11:00] | No! We’ve got a pitcher right over there. | 当然不会 那边有啤酒 |
[11:03] | Pour yourself a beer. | 去给自己倒杯吧 |
[11:05] | Wait, ma’am! Maybe you shouldn’t– | 等等 女士 也许你不该 |
[11:06] | What? Be allowed to mingle with the public | 怎样 我不该和其他人一起玩 |
[11:08] | because I’m an unsightly whale? | 因为我是只难看的大鲸鱼吗 |
[11:12] | I was gonna say maybe you shouldn’t sit in that chair. | 我是想说或许你不该坐在那个椅子上 |
[11:14] | It’s full of darts. | 上面放满了飞镖 |
[11:23] | It’s Sam, the cute sexaholic I told you about. | 是山姆 我说过的那个可爱的性爱狂 |
[11:27] | Oh, my god, he’s asking me out. Should I? | 我的天 他约我出去 我该答应吗 |
[11:30] | I mean, I wanna say yes, | 我想要答应他 |
[11:31] | but he’s so young, and I just met him. | 可他太年轻了 我们又刚刚认识 |
[11:34] | At a sexaholic meeting! | 还是在性爱狂互助会上认识的 |
[11:38] | But when you think about it, what is a sexaholic anyway? | 可仔细想想 到底怎样算是性爱狂呢 |
[11:40] | I mean, if it just means he wants to do it all the time, | 如果仅仅表示他总想做 |
[11:41] | don’t all guys wanna do it all the time? | 所有男人不都这样吗 |
[11:43] | So when it gets down to it, isn’t every guy a sexaholic? | 所以说到底 所有男人不都是性爱狂吗 |
[11:46] | Melanie, sexaholics have no standards. | 梅兰妮 性爱狂是来者不拒的 |
[11:50] | They’ll do it with any skank in town. | 他们逮着哪个荡妇就跟哪个做 |
[11:54] | Tall, short, skinny, bony, British. | 管她高矮胖瘦或者是英国人 |
[12:05] | How’d it go? Did the guys blow you off? | 怎么样 他们拒绝你了吗 |
[12:07] | No, they were actually very kind, | 不 他们其实人挺好的 |
[12:09] | which is really starting to piss me off. | 好得都让我开始生气了 |
[12:12] | Now if one of you would please | 现在请你们哪位行行好 |
[12:14] | pull the darts out of my derriere. | 帮我把飞镖从屁股上拔下来吧 |
[12:22] | How am I supposed to win a newsie | 如果没人因为我是肥婆 |
[12:24] | if nobody will treat me like the blimp that I am? | 而歧视我 我怎么能赢新闻人奖呢 |
[12:27] | I need to find someone who will insult me on film– | 我得找到一个会在镜头里羞辱我的人 |
[12:31] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[12:31] | Wait, you see that really handsome guy sitting up at the bar? | 你们看到坐在吧台的那个帅哥了吗 |
[12:34] | I’m gonna go over there and flirt with him. | 我要过去和他调调情 |
[12:36] | And then he’ll reject me, and then I’ll cry, | 他会拒绝我 我就放声大哭 |
[12:37] | and then I’ll run away. | 然后泪奔而去 |
[12:39] | Personally, I’m through with handsome men. | 就我个人来说 我受够帅哥了 |
[12:41] | I like Chuck. He’s adorable. | 我喜欢查克 他挺可爱的 |
[12:44] | And he’s just the opposite of Colin. | 而且他和科林完全不同 |
[12:45] | He’s the anti-Colin. | 他简直是反科林 |
[12:46] | And since I’m anti-Colin, we’re perfect for each other. | 既然我也是反科林派的 我们真是天作之合 |
[12:50] | I dated a fat fellow once. Long time ago. | 我也曾和一个胖子交往过 老早以前的事了 |
[12:53] | Was it William Howard Taft? | 你说的是威廉·霍华德·塔夫脱吗 |
[12:59] | Hello. Is this barstool taken? | 你好 这高脚凳有人坐吗 |
[13:02] | No. | 没人 |
[13:12] | Can I buy you a drink? | 能请你喝一杯吗 |
[13:13] | What? | 什么 |
[13:14] | But why? | 可是为啥啊 |
[13:15] | Aren’t you revolted by my pendulous breasts | 我这下垂的胸部和巨型的臀部 |
[13:17] | and my massive buttocks? | 都不会让你反感吗 |
[13:19] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别对自己这么苛刻 |
[13:21] | It’s what’s on the inside that counts. | 内在美才是真的美 |
[13:25] | Sometimes I really hate this town. | 有时候这座城市真是恨得我牙根痒痒 |
[13:28] | Melanie will be ready in a minute. | 梅兰妮马上就能出发了 |
[13:30] | Oh, great, I’ll just wait out here. | 好的 那我在这儿等会 |
[13:35] | Can I ask you something? | 问你件事好吗 |
[13:37] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[13:38] | You’re a sexaholic, right? | 你是个性爱狂 对吧 |
[13:42] | I am. | 没错 |
[13:44] | My girlfriend, Carol, | 我闺蜜卡罗 |
[13:46] | hasn’t gotten lucky in… | 有年头没得到男人滋润了 |
[13:49] | 5, 10– | 五年 十年 |
[13:50] | all right, 50 years. | 好吧 五十年了 |
[13:54] | Catch my drift? | 懂我意思没 |
[13:57] | Yeah, sorry, I’m in recovery. | 我懂 但我正处在恢复期 |
[14:00] | Well, spread the word among your pervert friends, will you? | 那就把这事跟你那帮变态兄弟们宣传一下 |
[14:04] | Let me know. | 有消息通知我 |
[14:06] | Yes, ma’am. | 好吧 |
[14:07] | – He said no about Carol. – I told you not to ask him! | -他拒绝了卡罗 -我就让你别问嘛 |
[14:10] | Dah. | 偏不听 |
[14:13] | – Hi, you ready to go? – Yeah, um… | -嗨 可以走了吗 -那个… |
[14:16] | – Can we talk for a minute? – Yeah. | -我们可以说两句吗 -好啊 |
[14:17] | I have a little confession to make. | 我有件事要向你坦白 |
[14:21] | You know that whole sexaholic thing? | 关于性爱狂这件事吧 |
[14:23] | Guess what. Not one! | 你猜怎么着 我压根不是 |
[14:26] | Still in denial. | 依然处于否认阶段 |
[14:28] | No, no. I’m not addicted to sex. | 不是 我对性爱并不上瘾 |
[14:30] | I mean, I like sex. Sure, like it a lot. | 我喜欢做爱 喜欢的不得了 |
[14:32] | Always ready to do it. Well, not always. | 我时刻准备着 也不是”时刻”啦 |
[14:34] | Need a little notice, some decent lighting, b– | 起码得给我点预告 还要有柔美的灯光 |
[14:36] | Look. | 是这样的 |
[14:38] | My friend Victoria is a reporter, | 我朋友维多利亚是个记者 |
[14:40] | and she put on a fat suit | 她穿上肥胖装 |
[14:42] | to secretly film an overeaters meeting, | 想暗地里拍摄一场暴食者互助会 |
[14:44] | and I tagged along. | 我跟着她去了 |
[14:45] | And the only reason I met you was because I was hungry. | 之所以能遇见你 全是因为我肚子饿 |
[14:47] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[14:50] | If you can forgive me. | 那你也要原谅我 |
[14:52] | Why would I need to? | 你有什么事需要我原谅 |
[14:54] | Melanie, I’m not a sexaholic either. | 梅兰妮 我也不是性爱狂 |
[14:57] | I’m a reporter for Channel 2. | 我是第二频道的记者 |
[14:59] | What? | 什么 |
[15:00] | I was looking for the perfect subject | 我当时是为了给《性爱狂秘史》 |
[15:01] | for my Sexaholics Like Me piece, and then I found you. | 这篇报道寻找合适的题材 结果就遇到了你 |
[15:05] | You were filming me all along? | 难道你一直在拍我吗 |
[15:07] | Look, we can still pixelate out your face. | 可以在你脸上打马赛克 |
[15:08] | No one will ever know. | 不会有人认出你 |
[15:11] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:12] | I better go. | 我还是走吧 |
[15:16] | Unless… | 除非 |
[15:18] | Well, I mean, maybe all this happened for a reason. | 也许这一切都是上天的安排 |
[15:21] | I mean, I’m not a sexaholic. You’re not a sexaholic. | 我不是性爱狂 你也不是性爱狂 |
[15:24] | I’m still a guy. And I mean, come on. | 我怎么也是个男人 |
[15:25] | Aren’t all guys basically just sexaholics? | 凡是男人基本都算性爱狂吧 |
[15:27] | That’s what I said. | 我也说过这话 |
[15:29] | So we wouldn’t necessarily be falling off the wagon | 这样我们不一定会旧瘾复发 |
[15:31] | if we were to– | 只要我们… |
[15:33] | Continue seeing each other? | 继续约会吗 |
[15:35] | I was gonna say, “have sex.” But yeah, that’s good too. | 我本想说做爱 不过约会也不错啊 |
[15:37] | You can’t expect me to just hop in the sack | 你总不能指望我跳过晚餐 |
[15:39] | without a few dinners first. I am not that kinda girl… | 直接跟你同床共枕吧 我可不是那种姑娘 |
[15:42] | Anymore. | 我改邪归正了 |
[15:45] | You’re right. Casablanca was great. | 你说得对 《卡萨布兰卡》真精彩 |
[15:49] | Is that a tear in your eye? | 你眼睛湿润了吗 |
[15:51] | No, I’m a guy. | 没 我可是个男人 |
[15:52] | Guys don’t cry. | 男人是不会哭的 |
[15:54] | But how could he let Ingrid Bergman get on that plane? | 可他怎么舍得让英格丽·褒曼上那趟飞机呢 |
[15:58] | You’re such a softie. | 你真是个柔情”软”汉 |
[15:59] | Maybe it’s ’cause I’m like a big pillow. | 可能是因为我像个大号枕头 |
[16:02] | Don’t put yourself down. | 别贬低自己 |
[16:04] | I feel a real connection to you. | 你让我感觉很亲切 |
[16:06] | You’re honest and warm and sweet. | 你坦诚 热情 窝心 |
[16:10] | And sexy too. | 还很性感 |
[16:14] | Joy, as much as I’d love to, | 乔依 虽然我很想和你亲热 |
[16:15] | I’m feeling self-conscious right now. | 但我现在感觉很没自信 |
[16:18] | But that’s silly. | 别傻了 |
[16:20] | This is our third date. | 这都是我们第三次约会了 |
[16:27] | Darling, darling, please let me explain. | 亲爱的 你听我解释 |
[16:29] | – Colin, is that you? – Yes, yes! | -科林 是你吗 -没错 |
[16:31] | But if you just give me a chance– | 但你得听我解释啊 |
[16:32] | What the hell are you doing in a fat suit? | 你穿着肥胖装干什么 |
[16:34] | My plan was to do a Fat Like Me expose like Victoria’s, | 我本想做维多利亚的那种曝光报道 |
[16:37] | But then I ran into you and– | 但后来我遇到你 |
[16:38] | And you thought you’d have a good laugh about my expense? | 你是想趁机好好嘲笑我是吗 |
[16:41] | Well, you’ve got your cheek. | 你真是厚颜无耻 |
[16:42] | Actually, you’ve got my cheek. | 我的厚颜在你手中 |
[16:45] | Get out! | 滚 |
[16:48] | Out of my way, thunder thighs. | 别挡老娘的道 大象腿 |
[16:51] | That’s right, I’m talking to you, blubber nuggets! | 没错 说的就是你 大肉球 |
[16:56] | Terrific piece. Really super. | 很精彩的报道 太深刻了 |
[16:59] | You know, Colin, the time I spent doing Fat Like Me | 科林 我录制《肥姐看世界》的这段时间 |
[17:02] | was truly harrowing. | 真的非常痛苦 |
[17:04] | Well, as it turns out, | 其实呢 |
[17:05] | you’re not the only reporter to go undercover | 不止你一个人做卧底记者 |
[17:07] | and become Fat Like Me. | 扮演了肥胖者 |
[17:09] | Let’s roll tape, shall we? | 请放视频 |
[17:11] | So what you’re saying is your disgusted by fat people. | 这么说肥胖人士让你觉得恶心 |
[17:14] | Look, Chuck, maybe you should just shop your… | 查克 也许你应该… |
[17:18] | considerable wares elsewhere. | 向别人去兜售你的魅力 |
[17:21] | Oh, perhaps that butterball over there. | 那边的大胖妞就不错啊 |
[17:24] | You know, gals that big really can’t afford to be in the “No” business, | 那种尺码的女生可是来者不拒的 |
[17:26] | if you know what I mean. | 懂我的意思吧 |
[17:35] | I don’t know what to say, except I’m sorry. | 我哑口无言了 只能说声对不起 |
[17:40] | You know, the truth is that | 事实上 |
[17:41] | the entire time that I was fat Victoria, | 我假扮肥姐的这段时间里 |
[17:43] | not a single solitary person in this city was mean to me. | 这座城市里没有任何一个人对我刻薄相待 |
[17:48] | The only person who was ever unkind to someone heavy was me. | 唯一鄙视肥胖者的人就是我自己 |
[17:53] | So I wanna thank you, Cleveland, | 所以我要感谢克利夫兰 |
[17:55] | for teaching me a valuable lesson. | 给我上了如此珍贵的一课 |
[18:04] | And I’ll be submitting a brand-new piece for this year’s Newsie Awards | 我要为今年的新闻人奖评选提交一份新的报道 |
[18:08] | entitled Apologetic Like Me: | 题目叫《维多利亚的歉意》 |
[18:13] | How I faked being fat and became a bigger person for it. | “我如何假扮肥胖者 由此得到灵魂升华” |
[18:23] | How could you humiliate Victoria on the air like that? | 你怎么能在节目上那么羞辱维多利亚 |
[18:28] | Oh, it’s all right, Joy. | 没关系的 乔依 |
[18:31] | See, Colin’s prank failed, | 科林的诡计并没得逞 |
[18:32] | but my mea culpa to the people of Cleveland | 可我对克利夫兰人民的致歉 |
[18:34] | is gonna net me a big, fat newsie. | 能助我成为肥肥新闻人 |
[18:37] | And by “fat,” I mean “beautiful.” | 我所谓的”肥” 其实是指”漂亮” |
[18:39] | You see how I’ve grown? | 瞧见我的蜕变没 |
[18:42] | Joy, you don’t understand. | 乔依 你误会了 |
[18:44] | Please let me explain. | 你听我解释 |
[18:46] | I just came here to slap you | 我过来就是为了扇你耳光 |
[18:47] | and take Victoria to dinner, | 然后和维多利亚去吃晚餐 |
[18:48] | not to listen to your explanations. | 而不是听你的狗屁解释 |
[18:50] | Look, Joy… | 听我说 乔依 |
[18:52] | When I was Chuck, | 我扮成查克 |
[18:53] | it gave me a chance to start fresh with you. | 给了我跟你重新来过的机会 |
[18:55] | To be a better man with you. | 为你洗心革面的机会 |
[18:58] | Sparring with each other is exciting, | 虽说吵吵闹闹很有激情 |
[19:00] | but it felt good just to be comfortable with each other. | 但和睦相处的感觉更是妙不可言 |
[19:04] | I like being Chuck. | 扮演查克 我很快乐 |
[19:06] | And I like being with Chuck. | 和查克在一起 我也很快乐 |
[19:08] | I miss him. | 我想他了 |
[19:10] | He’s right here. | 他就在你眼前 |
[19:12] | And now you can have the drop-dead sexiness of Colin | 现在你能同时拥有科林逼人的英气 |
[19:16] | combined with the pillowy sweetness of Chuck. | 和查克软绵绵的柔情 |
[19:19] | I don’t know. | 我没想好 |
[19:20] | Do I have to put the fat suit on again? Because I’ll do it. | 需要我再穿上肥胖装吗 我愿意为你牺牲 |
[19:23] | – Joy, I’m crazy about you. – Really? | -乔依 我为你痴狂 -真的吗 |
[19:26] | Does the alphabet have 26 letters? | 字母表里有26个字母吗 |